Speaker 1: Hello, my love, Welcome to the bonus episode and give them a La podcast. I'm here with Chloe V. Hello, gorgeous, Hello gorgeous. So we're gonna keep it light. This is just gonna be a bonus of like lightning round questions. I had a close friend on and I'm like, this is lightning round, bro, Like this is the slowest, but luckily it's a bonus, So take your time, Okay, okay. Ideal first date just.
Speaker 2: Like the Lave Island finale on about fireworks, snorkeling, tanning in the sun, eating chalc heatory boards until I'm bloated.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you, though, where do you go from there? If that's the first date? Oh?
Speaker 3: First day?
Speaker 1: Yeah, first date? What is an ideal first.
Speaker 2: I didn't like just a date in general, but that is I don't like dinners.
Speaker 1: Really, you more of an activity girl.
Speaker 2: I don't want to spend two hours getting my day and then worrying about how my hair and makeup looks.
Speaker 1: And then I want you to save me at my worst reading on the first day. So would you prefer that it's like just come over and kick it, or like let's go on a hike.
Speaker 3: I would say jump in my car.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll drive to Taco Bell so fun, fast out in the car, kick off mee up, listen to some music, go for each other's playlists, look at the moon and stars, and read each other's a strategy shots.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And then I'm gonna say if I like you or not, because if we can't have a conversation, you're not blowing my back out.
Speaker 1: And you're not blowing my back out either. That's for damn sure. I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thoroughly enjoy having my Instagram be so like because I don't get ready a lot these days. So if someone sees me, if they're like, hey, I want to set you up. Here's our instagram, you're seeing me at my worst.
Speaker 3: Love it literally, and then you're a bumshell when you walk.
Speaker 1: In and they're like, oh fuck. One thing someone can do on a first day eight for instant bonus points.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, they do on a first date in some bonus points for.
Speaker 1: Me, I would be asking about my kids taking an interest okay, acknowledging the fact that I have because if you can't do that on like, this isn't going anywhere ever at all, So why am I here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I respect that.
Speaker 1: Like, so as a single person bonus points, what can they do? I think definitely opening my door at not car, just the door into where we're going.
Speaker 2: I think yeah, But then I feel like, now it's can I even have a conversation with you?
Speaker 3: Like the bonus point would be them making me laugh.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a big one.
Speaker 3: But then would that be basic?
Speaker 1: No? I don't think that's basic at all because my parents were together for just shy of forty years before my dad passed away, so they were like, thank you, they were very much together. I asked my mom, because you don't see relationships that last like that, I said, how did you know that, like my dad was going to be your forever? And she said, your dad always made me laugh?
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, So that's not basic at all. That's actually the key to like long lasting love. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Ghosted or Ben ghosted both for you, both for me.
Speaker 3: I mean, I ghost you ghost people?
Speaker 1: Oh kloud, Your twenty six is showing I know you've never been ghosted. No, of course you haven't looked at to be honest, ghost you.
Speaker 2: I think it's because I pick up on the intuition before then I got them.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It's it's like a premeditated ghost like pre ejaculation, Like I can kind of see they're getting soft, so.
Speaker 3: Then I pull away.
Speaker 1: Wow, you beat them to the punch.
Speaker 3: Yep, toxic red flag. So on.
Speaker 1: A couple of weeks ago, I did a bonus where we were talking about spring fleeings and fails, and there was this guy who I won't bore you with the whole and my listeners have heard it, but I will say so, we had been hanging out, going out with each other, like dating, right, and I'm at his house and he says to me, I'd like you to start spending the night, like when you don't have your daughter, And she said her dad's you should stay here, and I said, I don't feel comfortable doing that because I get really attached. Yeah, never heard from him again. Isn't that fucking crazy?
Speaker 3: Hey just wanted to buy you back out?
Speaker 1: He certainly did. He left me with that, so he didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 2: Congratulations though, imagine being stuck in that relationship level.
Speaker 1: Go Yeah, and you know what the red flag should have been the fact that he had fluorescent lighting?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: The worst kind of lighting for anybody. You could be like Kim Kardashian and still be looking rough.
Speaker 3: Oh now you've given me a new No, I don't we have an I think we've turned them off.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go in my boyfriend's house some face time. You is this fluorescent light in?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He also told me he didn't. He walked everywhere. That's why he didn't need a car. He told me, h, yeah, I'm minimalists. Grow up. It's called you're broke as fun. Grow up, grow up, grow up, dude. That's another reason why I don't date. I'm like, my picker is so off, like I'm just attracting.
Speaker 3: I'm taking you out, please do.
Speaker 1: Like, where does one even go? You would know, though, because you just moved to La like a year ago, so you know, like all the fun new places.
Speaker 3: Single spots, you know about them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but are these like twelve year old tiktographs a great place?
Speaker 3: What's it called the Desert five?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that is? Where is that?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna introduce you to. Desert five is in West Hollywood.
Speaker 2: It's full of cowboys, Southern boys, okay, men, grown men.
Speaker 1: Yep, calling Mace clipping my hair and putting my tits up. Let's fucking yeh y hah. Save a horse, ride a cowboy. I've never ridden a cowboy before you will. I will after you take me out. Favorite way to spend a girls night in.
Speaker 2: On the sofa with Duvets, chocolates, baking brownies, watching Love Island or something.
Speaker 3: It's just perfect for me.
Speaker 1: Game night, love a game night? What's your go to game?
Speaker 3: You know? Love it easy?
Speaker 2: You can play four plus ten, you fall out, you make up straight back after.
Speaker 1: I love this. Do you like all reality shows or are you into more of like the competition based ones.
Speaker 3: I love the loved ones like Love is Blind.
Speaker 2: He is one of my favorites. Love on the Spectrum is my own. Come on, it doesn't get better than Love on the Spectrum. Do you watch the Bachelor? No Bachelorette?
Speaker 1: No? Okay, neither do I and I've never seen Love Island either?
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This season?
Speaker 1: I'd like that. Oh I heard it was fantastic, incredible. Though it's a lot going on, like four nights a week. You got to really be available, right You can watch it on catch up.
Speaker 2: I mean, I haven't been sleeping I've adjusted my sleep schedule to make sure that I watch level.
Speaker 1: I see that you watch it. Yeah, that makes me so happy. I love that. I love being so into a show. That's how I was with Thrones, where I would like adjust my sleep schedule.
Speaker 3: To watch it.
Speaker 1: One thing you'd never do on camera again?
Speaker 3: One thing I would never do on camera again. I would run it back and do it all over again. Really, yeah, you wouldn't change the thing. No, I don't think I would. I've never had sex on TV.
Speaker 1: Well that's good.
Speaker 2: That would be my only because my family and everything else.
Speaker 1: So like when they too hot to handle, do you guys go into a room at any point where it's like you get to uh, like I think on Love Island they go to where they so hide away, hide away, Yeah, justddle, just cuddle.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There was one time that I forgot I was miked and I met a guy at this bar and they like caught me on camera like talking to him or whatever. And we pull up to the house and with my friend and cameras are inside and I didn't think our mics would pick up because we were outside in the car, And I was like, I'm gonna call him to come over and they heard me, and I was like, fuck that, I am not doing this. They were like, okay, just like we'll have you guys talking here and then you guys can go upstairs and close the door and just like then we'll leave. Okay, And I the same thing. I don't know how you were on a show like that, because I get so awkward. Yeah, when someone's filming you talking to it's like, oh god, right, yeah, like you got to make sure your game is on point.
Speaker 3: I know, and then you open yourself up to criticism. Oh gosh, she's not funny.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Did you have them little cameras or did you have the men behind the cameras holding the camera like handheld the big big daddies and then I was an older guy behind the camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes it makes it feel bit weird.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh God, I'm literally on bed in the bed with someone kissing them and I've got bloody Steve over here, bloody in the corner on one knee, really trying to get the zoom in shot of I's tongue in and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, I feel physically sick. I do, I don't, but I also don't even want to see that stuff on TV. Like, the one thing I will say about filming the show that I was on was it was kind of the same production since I entered. Yeah, so I felt comfortable with Steve. Yeah, filming love Steve, you know, and Steve would have my back. Yeah, don't get the zoom in. But like, what's worse them criticizing me or criticizing the person that I'm like, he's so hot. I don't know. I don't know what's worse. It's all just very and then to think about, like, oh so it's like around forever when you have kids. One day they're gonna be able to watch too hard to handle? Oh no, and Google, I know, trust me, these are the things they keep me up.
Speaker 3: And I haven't even thought about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh no, worst DM you've ever received, worst DM I've ever received? Know what?
Speaker 2: It's funny, I don't know if it's my worst someone just calling me out for having no ass.
Speaker 3: They do it all the fucking time. They I mean, you don't have a bum. I'm like, I need to go to the gym.
Speaker 2: But they're my motivation that they keep me determined to grow a bum and go to the gym.
Speaker 1: You know what, though, the way clothes hang on you is really nice. And when I say hang, I don't don't mean like they're hanging on you because you have no lass, but I mean, like, you know, like someone's frame. It's like there are certain things I can't wear because I'm like, it doesn't hang on me the correct way. Yeah, like I couldn't wear what you're wearing right now because it wouldn't fall properly.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: And you have boobs so fake? Oh so are mine.
Speaker 2: I was eighteen, I was like, okay, I'm sick of looking like a boy. You know, double a boobs, no bum, skinny like a stick.
Speaker 3: I'm really tall. They used to call me lanky in my school. That's not that bad.
Speaker 1: How tall are you?
Speaker 3: Five ten?
Speaker 1: Oh you're so lucky. Did you model? Yeah for a few years. Yeah, I us the tattoos and rebelled. You're like, fuck, there's fake tits and tattoos. Yes, I'm done with.
Speaker 3: It, fake teeth, fake kits. I'm gonna go into it. Entertain you it be a reality TV star.
Speaker 1: Are your tooth fake?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They are good? Thank you.
Speaker 1: Most people come out looking like wow, you know those little like wind up teeth. Yeah, top and bottom, yelling them Wow, I'm impressed, thank you, they're so good.
Speaker 3: The mad Yeah, have you ever wake?
Speaker 1: Like? Sometimes my lips make people mad? Why stop fucking injecting your lips? I'm like, why do you care?
Speaker 3: Something that's so nice and plump.
Speaker 1: And I haven't had them injected in a while. Thanks. But I kind of want fake teeth because what happens with mine is they get narrow towards the back, fake teeth, so it looks like I only have four night all right, m m, I don't have any teeth left. Oh they Oh so they're.
Speaker 3: Like down to the night and shaved them. Babe.
Speaker 1: Fuck were you asleep?
Speaker 3: Irreversible?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 3: No, was I asleep? I was awake air and all the toes and oh my gosh, oh it was horrible.
Speaker 1: I would have passed out.
Speaker 2: What happens if one of those pops off and you just got a fly to Turkey and get redone?
Speaker 1: You went to Turkey? Yeah, that's where I want to get my hairlined done. It is the well I have postpartum hair right now, but I'm like, I want like a perfect hairline. Oh okay.
Speaker 3: Some people take their pubes and put them on their hairdline and bald. Baby, how would you get them from.
Speaker 1: The hair they slice the back of your.
Speaker 3: Head, remove it from satin pop?
Speaker 1: No, I got my cookie lasers, so there ain't nothing down there. I'm like mister Bigglesworth.
Speaker 3: I need to get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I heard the bushes coming back, so maybe I guess. Depending on who I sleep with, they may be really signed Spike.
Speaker 2: Spike spce like that film Spike Butch How to Tend.
Speaker 3: The Pants Off. But it's just pure Spike. I fucking love you.
Speaker 1: You're fun. I think you're hilarious. Most ridiculous dating advice you've ever been given.
Speaker 3: Don't ever have sex on the first date.
Speaker 1: That is so ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I'll do what I want.
Speaker 1: I'll do what I want and by the way, has nothing to do with it if it works out or does it exactly right. Yeah, that's great. I love that. That's the worst advice. I love it. Guilty Pleasure TV show? Oh what is a Guilty Pleasure reactor? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't really I would say that love Island or something.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, because I mean, I spend so much of my time during the watching it, I don't get any of my own work done, so I feel guilty.
Speaker 3: But it's a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Who do you think should have won?
Speaker 3: I think the people that did win am I And were they.
Speaker 1: An actual couple? Like authentic?
Speaker 2: They were an authentic couple. He was a bombshell and then she cut it off with Zack. Thank god her and Brian got together. I don't think I reached some pepe.
Speaker 1: They were a couple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I just don't know, okay about them.
Speaker 1: It's her name Maya, that one a Maya. And then how did you feel about is it?
Speaker 3: Hoodah hohodah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did you like her? Yeah?
Speaker 3: She was super relatable. I think she will definitely.
Speaker 2: I mean even her family came in and was like, you should have shut your mouth in a few scenes. She's aware, she knows she crashed out, she knows she was putting uncomfortable situations and she probably shouldn't have had the way that she did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she's on TV.
Speaker 2: Millions of people are watching the pressure out of her being mugged off on TV, being chosen, not being chosen, being put in like.
Speaker 3: Situations where it's abnormal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're with someone you've been sleeping in the same bed, you've slept with them, and then all of a sudden, bombshows come in and they have to kiss the bombshells in a challenge. That's my man. In the outside world, it would never work.
Speaker 3: I would never do it. I would kick off.
Speaker 1: I would, well, yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: There's no way.
Speaker 1: So the bombshells are people who come in after everyone's coupled. That's what a bombshell trying step aright. Yeah, I know it sounds like a heartbreaking show. Why not Hearts Get Broken? Okay, did you vote? Are you a voter?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Wow? Because they probably make it easy, right.
Speaker 3: You just text, you just tap it.
Speaker 2: It's like an app downloaded. You just send your notifications, keep you updated.
Speaker 3: You press it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why people are so obsessed. It's like a game that everyone gets to play. Oh, I'm watching next season. You bet your fucking ass, I'm watching next season. What's your toxic trait in the group chat? Example, responding to everything with a heart emoji, not responding because you're a ghoster.
Speaker 3: I just don't have time.
Speaker 1: I get overwhelmed. Everyone knows I'm a bad text or if you have something to say, call me on the phone real.
Speaker 3: Quick, by ice, timmy.
Speaker 1: Yep, let's get it done. I don't need to back and forth with this shit.
Speaker 3: Yep, exactly the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say, you know what, that's a that's a toxic trait. Another one I love muting.
Speaker 2: I mute it and I'm like, shit, there's like a thousand miss read. And then I see my friends are like, oh, you come into ibifah, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: I didn't even realize that we were going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and do you go no, yeah, should be there right now.
Speaker 1: Oh, you'd much rather be here only give them all podcast obviously. How many unread text messages do you have on your phone right now?
Speaker 3: Not as much as my emails both so texts.
Speaker 2: I have five hundred and sixty unread okay, emails, I've got fifteen four hundred and ten Oh my god, yeah, I got thirty three missed calls.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have four hundred and fifty missed calls and probably and voicemails that's a mis called voicemail. And then I have seven hundred and seven hundred and twelve texts, probably because they're the muted ones. Wow, And I only have thirteen emails. I took the entire flight from JFK to Lax and delete emails the entire way. Wow, when I tell you, my vision was pretty fucked up. By the time we landed, I could like barely see. I was like, I'm never doing that much screen time ever again.
Speaker 3: You need to teach people how to have that level of determination to do that.
Speaker 2: Because that's a skill, Babe. You should put that on your fucking resume, in your Tinder bio, in your hot ry, our higher hinshit.
Speaker 1: I feel like that would be something on a resume that, like a large corporation would hire me to.
Speaker 3: Deal wife material.
Speaker 1: Thank you, it's actually very nice. You're giving a Ted talk called how to survive a Sneaky Link? What's your opening line?
Speaker 2: Every single one of you little fuckers has how to sneaky link.
Speaker 3: Don't try and deny it. There are multiple levels of having and being a sneaky link.
Speaker 2: And today I'm going to divulge into every little crevice.
Speaker 3: So we're on the signe bite ooh.
Speaker 1: I love it. All business as well, yeah, and I feel very exposed. It's a Ted talk, Yeah, that has to be business, not it's all business. Yeah, ted talk is very serious.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: My last question one big sister rule that you swear by that would shock your younger self.
Speaker 3: What do you mean by big sister rule that do you give?
Speaker 1: Don't you give advice on your thing? Like, let's say I come to you about dating a first date? Okay, first date? Okay, what was a rule that you had if you had one?
Speaker 3: Okay, though I would give my younger self. Let me think about that for a second.
Speaker 1: Or that would shock your younger self.
Speaker 3: What can I think of one? Right now?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you one of mine?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I loved your like horrible advice someone giving you, which was don't sleep with someone on the first date. I have now told myself when you start dating, you are not allowed to sleep with them until you know that they're going to fit nicely because but not because it will ruin anything, but because I get attached.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If I were to tell my younger self, you're not going to sleep with this person because you'll get attached, my younger self would be like, fuck that attachment. We don't even know what that is. Like we're here for a good time, right, Yeah, Like there's so many things that I don't know you would think that. Back then I would it wouldn't be an issue. No, and now it's an issue. Oh wow, crazy, that's a really good one I have. I feel like if I had any rules for my younger self, she wouldn't miss it anyway because she's very no, I'm going to do it and I'm going to figure it out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think one rule that I would tell my younger self would be it comes across quite quingy though I want to hear it.
Speaker 3: You can't love anyone.
Speaker 2: You can't love anyone, and you're not going to be able to know how to receive love if you do not know who you are and what you want in your life in a romantic partner.
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound cringey at all.
Speaker 2: Because I was just like so codependent and I would engulf myself in relationships and now I know, Oh I didn't know who I was Philly.
Speaker 1: Wow, you just blew my mind.
Speaker 3: So I would tell her to just like, have fun, babe. But when do you feel like you.
Speaker 1: Sat there and you were like, I feel like I know myself enough to get into a romantic partnership.
Speaker 2: When I start to recognize patterns are changing. Okay, because I can talk myself in and out of anything.
Speaker 1: Isn't it wild how that works?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think when the patterns are repeating themselves, yeah, I'm not exactly like where I want to be in a relationship with my Whereas if I am actively trying to seek curiosity in how I react in a relationship and how he makes me feel, and seeing in my body and being aware of my emotions, being able to communicate my emotions, it's like, oh, okay, Chloe knows how to communicate her emotions. Chloe knows how to admit when she's wrong in friendships. Chloe knows how to take responsibility and accountability for not texting in the group chat and apologize in So once I start to have like a blueprint that I'm proud of and not guilty of in my friendship circles and my relationship circles, that's when I know, okay, I kind of have like a sense of self.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's a British thing coming in? Like do you feel like women in America age or I guess mature slower than women where you're from, Because I'm telling you it's wild to hear you talk this way. At twenty six.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 1: It's just you, or if it's just you, guys are raised differently.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I grew up on a counselor state. It was very much do you know what what I think it is? I went through a lot when I was younger. My dad was a drunk, he was an alcoholic, went to rehab a bunch of times. My brother died of an overdose when I was fourteen. My auntie died six months later of cancer, like when she was in her thirties. My mum and dad were constantly everywhere. It was kind of I was being bullied at school. As I got older, I would attach myself to toxic men and like, I've had to learn the hard way. So I think just through the struggles in what I've been through, I've had to really think shit.
Speaker 3: So I for that or you know, yeah, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: So you're going to attribute it to what you experienced at.
Speaker 3: A young age and wanting to yeah, I think so? I think so.
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like if I didn't have any of that happen, I wouldn't even want to know, right, I would just lean in because babe, I've been toxic as fuck.
Speaker 1: I think we all have it all our lives.
Speaker 2: And I've been that victim mentality of every You've done everything to me, but you know you were just doing it and I was just in your way, right, So it happened to me at that time.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I do know what you mean? Yeah, yeah, see detaching yourself from them, Okay, I think it might be a you think. I think this is work that you've put into yourself. I don't think it has to do with where we come from. Okay, yeah, do you find American women are more friendly? I've started watching Ladies of London That's why you do you think American women are more bubbly than women from England? You're pretty bubbly though, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I haven't really seen a difference, really, Yeah, I haven't seen a difference. It might be because I'm in the entertainment industry, so like everyone that I see has a personality. But I think what I've seen from American women is they can be more bitchier. The gossip culture is bigger out here in the UK. It's very like I've got a problem. Come over here we're hashing it out.
Speaker 1: Oh, you's be great on like an ensemble, like a reality TV show that's not a competition, but like Housewives exactly. He's actually in thirty years. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I could never really couldn't. I don't think I could know.
Speaker 1: Why do you think you couldn't do it?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want to expose myself to that.
Speaker 1: Oh toxic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm trying not to be.
Speaker 1: Your toxic traits would come out full force.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do you watch Housewives? Have seen a few episodes.
Speaker 2: I love it, like selling Sunset, who's always drama.
Speaker 1: So okay, so you're a Netflix girl, Yeah, I love that for you. Yeah, your show is on Netflix. You say true to Netflix. It's like me and Bravo. I watch all the Bravo shows. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think because I'm from London as well, we don't have Peacock, Bravo or any of that.
Speaker 3: Wow, we don't have any of the Hulu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you just moved here to me.
Speaker 3: I don't know something that you guys have.
Speaker 1: Okay, my last question because I want to know what is your favorite like go to beauty Actually two things. Your favorite go to beauty trend YEP whether it's makeup, skincare, and your favorite thing to like do to your face. If you do, you inject your face at all, not anymore are used to Okay, let's talk about that. You would injected with filler in botax.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I had botox, cheek filler, lip filler, chin filler, nose filler, jaw filler.
Speaker 1: And now you're over it.
Speaker 2: And I did not recognize myself. Really yep, look at me on the circle type in clotheage the circle and you will see a completely different that I. Honestly, my dad cried, had an intervention and was like Chloe. It was like the height of my diction as well, like I was just small it and just I.
Speaker 3: Did the malady was on me.
Speaker 2: I was injecting everywhere and then didn't recognize, but didn't recognize myself. Took the lashes off, dissolved all the filler, and then now one of my lips is uneven.
Speaker 3: I just get it plumped. Yeah. I love getting my lips done every now and again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love a nice pout. And then what your go to when it comes to like, let's do makeup and then skincare because your skin is like glass.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, the reason why my skin looks like glass is because of my makeup settin spray. So I use Elf jew Elf Dewy missed. It's a little blue bottle. It's tiny. It's a fine spray. I couldn't ever go to anything else. Really, you have to pat it down. Sometimes it has oil in it, so you basically do your makeup ad the powder. Your face looks cake yep, whether you want the smooth look or the dewy look. On the days I want dewey, I coat my face in it. It's like oil and it like smelts all your makeup together, and it's like, oh, chef's kiss.
Speaker 1: And then all you do is part with the finger. Yeah, dude, I'm getting it.
Speaker 2: And sometimes if it's too oily like it is right now, like around my mouth, I'll just get a powder puff.
Speaker 1: And just I'm not getting oily at all. I'm buying it. Nope, it's fantastic, do it. Thank you for doing the lightning round and answering my beauty questions and then like literally go and look at your face on the circle because now I'm just very well, oh my human, and I'm gonna buy the Elf Deuce Spray please do amazing. Thank you guys for listening to another bonus episode of To Give Them All Podcast. I'm gonna catch you guys next week. Bye bye,