Speaker 1: DeMar de Rozen only needs to average one hundred excuse me, eighteen points per game and another one hundred and five games to some pass Shock in career points in the end of the top ten. I find this deeply disturbing. Disturbing if you mean, who in the hell you having opinion on somebody's career, clown? Who is in Somebody tweeted DeMar DeRozan because if he averaged one hundred and so basically, if he plays two more years, yeah, average eighteen points a game, he's gonna crack the top ten in scoring. And the guy says, when I find that disturbing, because this man's gonna pass Shock.
Speaker 2: There are it's a different game Perry Show. And he's still playing.
Speaker 1: He's still putting the ball at and the bucket at at an elite level.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's okay.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of players that's gonna pass some perennial greats and bars, passing touchdowns, receiving touchdown Russian touchdowns. That doesn't mean that they're a better player, guys, fast, look at all these guys that's passing Marino in passing touchdowns and passing yards that past l Waight. Game different oh, Joe, what are we doing these records? I mean you don't see I mean, did you set the record for perpetuity? Did you think like nobody sold? Other words, whatever the record was, it is gonna be frozen in time so nobody can crack the top ten.
Speaker 2: But the top ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's more so the names.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's all these guys no more.
Speaker 1: These guys are in better shape, they eat different, they train different, the game faster the game, and plus the money is so great now is that, bro I'm gonna make I'm gonna try to make this twenty million have a lot much money they make it. I'm gonna try to make this as long as that possibly can. If you're a good player, now, Joe, and if you don't make sixty seven hundred million dollars, you need your ass whip boy that able too, to have contracts and just locking in, yes, locking in brood. Jason Tatum is already in the top ten of money earned and that ain't even thirty.
Speaker 2: Jase. Daddy gonna get crack a billion dollars in the NBA salary.
Speaker 4: Yes, uh, because he's gonna probably get him another two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gonna get another you're gonna get another supermacs Damn. Yeah, okay, the Martin rows in sixteen. He's gonna pass a lot you want, He's gonna pass a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hell he played another three four years. Hell he might pass uh Will Chamberlain.
Speaker 1: What the hell I would marrow this one?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Roy McElroy had to wait more than a decade to win the Masters and complete the Khmer Grand Slam. But guess what, he went back to back. He only had a wait a year to take his second trophy because he becomes the first back to back champion since Tiger Woods completed defeat in two thousand and one, two thousand and two, and now he joins Jack Nicholas in sixty five, sixty six, Nick Faldo eighty nine, ninety, Tiger one oh two, and now Rory McElroy does it. Rory won his six major title his second Master's title in the last twelve month, which has firmly planted himself among the ten best golfers of all time.
Speaker 2: The question is how high can he climb? M he gets back to back.
Speaker 1: He's back back to back, so he's only the fourth golfer to ever go back to back at the Masters. He already has six major titles and he's already completed the same Slam. So he's won the British Open, the US Open, the PGA, and the Masters, and two of those are masters. Yeahn out, as Roy gotta be thirty and then you know, you get you get four cracks a year. How is Roy ash thirty thirty one, thirty six, thirty five, thirty six. Hell and you know Phil, Phil won a major damn there at fifty.
Speaker 2: So you can play golf for a long, long, long after long time, damn.
Speaker 3: And you know the funny thing about golf too, is hard to be consistent.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: As difficult as the game is, as great as all the players are, it's very difficult to be consistent.
Speaker 1: Against the course. You gotta compete against the other guys. They're playing the course, they're playing the same course. Yeah, hey, you gotta put some real time in with the golf boy. Oh hell yeah, I'm talking about I ain't talking about no two hours neither.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about yeah, four five six hours. Yeah a day, Yes, putting chipping.
Speaker 1: You wedges us iron fairweck, yes, yes, you got basically basically basically, you become obsessed Yeah, it's just like anything a basketball player, football player, tennis. How much time you think Serena and Venus put in? How much you think Alcaraz and Center and Federer and the dollar Yo Djokovic, how much time you think they put in?
Speaker 2: You get great at that.
Speaker 4: And listen, Hey, oh Joe, I got homies who played golf. I'm talking about for them boys to be out that eight hour man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they playing for fun too, huh.
Speaker 4: They bragging right, fun, They gambling, They doing all type everything going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a I never You know, my brother loves it. He's addicted to it. You know, he's got a build back up because he had to take that time off for his eye. He had you know, three or four eye surgeries. He had a detached retina, and you know he had to be face down for twenty plus hours a day, and so he had He's got a bill back up, but he loved He's back out there now, but he love it. Man, Bro, you need to come out here and join me.
Speaker 2: Click.
Speaker 1: Let me hang up on you right quick. I ain't coming out there, man. I grew up in the South, grew up in the sun. O Joe, I can't take the sun like that no more, O Joe. Yeah, Man, I grew up about you. Gotta think about it, O Joe. From the time I can remember until I retired at thirty five, I've been in the sun. So I was in the sun thirty plus years. I can't do the sun no more. Man, Son beat my ass.
Speaker 2: Man, Man, it'd be so hot nigga like damn.
Speaker 5: Hey, Okay, I can't get I can't, Joe. I can't get into golf until I can't.
Speaker 3: Move no more.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, I can't. I can't.
Speaker 5: When I can't be able to run, I can't be able to do nothing. Okay, I can't that. It just ain't no movement for me, Joe. I got to be moving around. I gotta be doing something.
Speaker 2: Man, Golf, golf of patient game? Bro. You ain't. Yeah, you got no patience, Oh Joe, you ain't. Yeah, you can't do it.
Speaker 1: I just go to top golfer, hit the ball eat.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 4: Look I like doing that too, though. Why you're playing? Yeah, I do that. I don't know if I can do that now, y'all have messed my leg up.
Speaker 1: Bowling. I don't even know I can. I don't even know I can hit the golf ball, though, Man, y'all ruined me. I don't know what I'm gonna do. Man, y'all to call me a couple of days, a couple of I gotta get right. I got my birthday, come up. I gotta get in shape. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what you're doing for your birthday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, cover full dark, that's about it.
Speaker 2: I ain't doing it too much now. I got Look I'm saying, I got hold on.
Speaker 1: What the day is? What's the day's date? Daiy thirteen? Okay, how many? How many days in this month? Thirty one to thirty? April thirtieth April thirty first April thirtieth thirty Okay, they got thirty. They got thirty one in May. So I got no seventeen May thirty one. That's forty eight my birthday. So I got by, I got back.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 2: I got about ten weeks. Okay, I'm gonna see what I can do.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna see if i'mna see if I can peel this on you one more time.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I'm gona more died, Yeah, thirty eight, hold.
Speaker 3: On, hold on, well you're peeling the onion.
Speaker 5: But what you're peeling the onion?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 3: To do what you gotta be.
Speaker 2: Try just try to tell you the color for dark.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's it, that's all. I oh, that's all.
Speaker 1: Like, Hey, thank Joe, saying slow motion better than no motion. Hell, I got some motion, but.
Speaker 3: At least take a nice little trip somewhere, man.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, you know, I'm trying to from the living room to the bath and he that's a trip. I got to build a straight back up the right leg. You know it feel a little better.
Speaker 2: Oh, Yoe.
Speaker 1: So I gotta get back in there, squad, I gotta get my get, you know, yeah, you know, back up. I got you what I used to be.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 2: You know I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't what I once was, but I'm better than that to nine percent of the more folks.
Speaker 4: Will ever be there you go, there you go. No nothing, no, no, ain't nothing, yeah, ain't no slow but shave but it walked right now.
Speaker 2: To pick that up. It turn fifty eight. Oh yeah, he cut the rug.
Speaker 4: Hey, look I'm about to I'm about to turn four five over here, man, I'm about to do a little something to hear me, Joe, I'm gonna throw let's do something, do something. I'm gonna throw this thing a party over here. Yeah, you throw the party. I'm gonna throw that thing a party over here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, Joe, your birthday, Oh, Joe, you in June.
Speaker 4: Too, right, twenty ninth? Twenty ninth and joke? Yeah, twenty six Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, Hey, let's let's have.
Speaker 2: Your birthday the same day as John. Always a joke, is it? Yeah? Yeah, you twenty six, he's a twenty ninth.
Speaker 4: I think I got have told you, but you got the same birthday as my best friend fall he d be, I'll be that you have you have a little something at the crib. Yeah, I don't have a little something something, you know.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Okay, now I can come Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna have to see uh, you gotta see your your rap, your rap.
Speaker 2: She ain't that ain't ain't that great?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, I done sent you two hundred dollars already. John.
Speaker 2: I don't want it.
Speaker 4: I don't want it. I don't want to take it back. Yeah, take it back. I don't want it.
Speaker 5: I can't well, I can't well, I can't wait for that party on the twenty six. I'm gonna be there boy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, it's time for our final saving of the evening. It's time for q A.
Speaker 1: Before we get to our super chats, We've got four video boards mail from our discord. Make sure you uh check out our discord and maybe we'll listen one of your videos.
Speaker 2: Here's the first one. Let's take a listen. What's up? What's up? O? Joe?
Speaker 6: All right, So I got a question for you, man oh.
Speaker 2: I watched some of your high lights.
Speaker 6: To day man one's greatest players I ever seen. I don't see how you got the name Iho, but I know how you got the name I sho.
Speaker 2: But that should have.
Speaker 6: Called your buzz to be the dog you You was cleaning bus, beating them buzzes.
Speaker 2: But my question is.
Speaker 6: In your prime, enjoying prime, in Kobe Prime, best out of five, do you think you could beat one of them best out of five?
Speaker 2: And how many games do you think you could have won? I think you could have went five with all of them. But I want to know what you think. Yeah, yeah, I kicked the as.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey taught that ship jot happen.
Speaker 4: Look, I got a chance to compete against Kobe numerous occasions. Uh I had some great battles with him, which I think what people don't understand from a two guard standpoint. When I first came into the lead, un Ojo, I was a strictly two guard. I wasn't playing really for power for it right coming to about twelve thirteen years on down the line. So me being a big two guard, I'm about the biggest two guard in the league. Guys couldn't guard me. I post up, shoot, the three had a nice handle. I could get to wherever I wanted to. So I never had a problem with guys like that. You know what I mean. Well, they give me problems, yeah, but for the most part, I always feel like I can hold my own for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Who we're talking about Joe for here's that second. Let's take a listen, nightcap, big three. What's good with y'all?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 7: Isaiah tapping in again from northern California. Look, man, I got a bone to pick with Uncle Joe and the chat. I don't think i've seen any of y'all give o Jo any kind of support. Y'all just be thinking this man lying just to lie, and he doesn't mean what he says, and he doesn't you know, he doesn't say what he means. Look, man, hey Joe, you gonna find out when he gets you on that court and when he gets you in that ring. And I hope o Jo do some work on you because you was hating on my take last week about Kelton Johnson winning six.
Speaker 2: Man of the Year.
Speaker 7: Dog like you was naming everybody except Kelton Johnson. Man, you're rooting against your own cousin winning six Man of the Year.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Dog.
Speaker 7: Hey, oh, Joe, handle this man, Joe bro handle Joe fum me. Hey, I supported you, o Jo from the Bay Area of to Day County Love.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Hey, Ojo, Ojo, you better tell your man he might want to stay out this mess. Okay, he might want to he might want to stay out this miss God. I'll tell you get ugly.
Speaker 5: Oh, we ain't gonna get ug get ug gonna get up? Hey Yo, No no no, no, no, Joe, he right, he right, and lizen. All I needed, all I need is one supporter. That's all I need. I don't need everybody to support me. I enjoy being the bad guy. I enjoyed being the villain. You hear me, and you ain't got but one thing about it is when we touch that court.
Speaker 3: When we touched that.
Speaker 5: Court, you see them tassels, Yeah, we see them tassels.
Speaker 3: Hey look, hey, and this hit Joe or you don't want none of this?
Speaker 2: Joe, Hey, you don't want.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's all I All I need is for one person to piss me off. And when I get pissed off, I'm talking about I'm a gold berserk and I'm telling you that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Well you got to him and him and Joe, him and the O Joe. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So somebody asked in trouble. That's all I got to say.
Speaker 3: All right, keep that, keep that same energy.
Speaker 2: Now yeah, I'm you know, yeah, here's our third one. Let's take a listen. What up?
Speaker 8: Nank cat un o Choe and still Hey you know sure boy Brandon live from West Virginia.
Speaker 2: Finish gone to work.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 8: Just wanted to say thank y'all, man, y'all make over night ships go by so fast.
Speaker 2: Laughing at y'all. Mind.
Speaker 8: But my question is, Joe, you were in Jordan Brand asked, it's I'm quite sure you've collected a lot of who kicks over the years, and uncre is a well known sneaker.
Speaker 2: So mean I had like a battle sneakers, Damn.
Speaker 4: Uh I sold, I sold a bunch of mine. Hell me too, I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: I sold.
Speaker 1: I sold three hundred I think three hundred and thirteen or three hundred and twenty three pairs.
Speaker 2: You did, uh you did like I did an auction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, But I just didn't have Jordans.
Speaker 2: I had like air Max's. I had like air Ones.
Speaker 1: I had ninety fives ninety seven, so I had. I had a bunch of stuff. I had Bronze, I had some exclusive stuff from Edison Chen uh Na just Sylvester.
Speaker 2: I mean I had a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of a lot of I mean like I had the ogs, like the cool grades like when they came out, not the retros yeah, reds yeah, and mines.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I had. Uh.
Speaker 4: I had a lot of player edition shoes that you know they only made for like for US guys and you know different like I play here in Atlanta, So I had like, uh the Atlanta Colors things of that. So so I had some pretty exclusive stuff. But like like you said, I had, I done got rid of so much, so much of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't nearly have as much as I used to have, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still I still got I still got some stuff I need to get rid of because I mean, when it comes down to it, on Joe and Joe I just were the same sneakers. Yeah, I ain't gonna go I ain't gonna go through all them boxes.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I still I still got some exclusive stuff. I still like got the Jordana Olympics, Uh, the Mirrors, and I got the Uh. I still got the the Dori and Beckers, the Superman. So I got like uh dunk stuff, organ Dunk stuff. But yeah, I'm probably gonna get up off that too in the next probably year or two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hey, Joe, Uncle Joe, I didn't simplify my closet. My closet is about three different three different styles. Yeah, Nike Force ones, my black Chucks and my white Chucks, a high top pair and a low top pair. You know, a bunch of ditasembles man listen, literally, that's it now, obviously dress shoes and up in a pair of boots.
Speaker 4: Hey, look, I'm willing to get rid of a lot more, but I wear damn side sixteen. It ain't many people wearing those sixteens, you know what I mean. So I'm stuck with a lot. I don't got homeboys who were sixteen, none of my kids, you know, so a lot of just kind of sitting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but sixteen, but you're gonna be kind of slow trying to hang with me.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, all right, okay.
Speaker 3: But sade sixteen, But you're gonna be two. You're gonna be by two, three steps behind Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's our fourth and final one.
Speaker 2: List take a listen, O.
Speaker 9: Yo io when they do king I soo my bad.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 9: I love y'all, love y'all, dath especially you Chad. But I got some smoke. Feed my boy, I got some smoke.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 9: For one, you owe my own money, and two you owe the anointing tick one some money too, because you ain't getting away with them tickets blowing them off for them tickets. All right, listen, So that's only gonna sell this. Not only is he gonna get you one on one because you know, child, I love you again. It's from the heart. You ain't got no chance. But anyway, this is what we're gonna do. We're gonna tie your left hand behind your back, and you got three minutes, Uncle Joe.
Speaker 3: We're gonna give.
Speaker 2: Love, Chad.
Speaker 9: It's all peace. I just have to say mine. You know what I'm saying. Love, y'all keep doing what you're doing. I'll listening to you guys.
Speaker 2: Every day.
Speaker 9: I drive a church for Amazon, So yeah, y'all get me through my day.
Speaker 4: Love.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Amazon, stop leaving the package at the gate. Yeah, hey, yeah, yeah, break on the nail board.
Speaker 5: Hey, matter of fact, you know what. He just pissed me off. Hey, people, Brison just pissed me off. Night Joe made made it work for you, Yeah people, Joe?
Speaker 2: Yes, Now, Sam, the grand ain't up.
Speaker 1: If the Lakers managed to win the first round series against Houston, you gotta break out the goat master for nightcap up. Hey, he used to the cat bird, see step undispewted days Yeah we got yeah, we got something. I need to get me a whole man he war the first round series, I might break out a whole goat costume.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, I might get a goat.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to go there there like I had on that disputed You gonna go get you a goat or a little baby goat.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: Well, because if they if they pull that off, that means bron does an hell of a ship.
Speaker 1: Boy for a show? Uh e j seventy one? What's up? What's up? Guys love to show? Make a live jar for OHO two hundred dollars per line and split it after the year, first of all, was supposed to start a squear jar.
Speaker 2: He started that the first year me ain't nobody what a jarr o't Joe? Oh No.
Speaker 3: I talked to my therapist.
Speaker 5: My therapist said, I need to express myself in all ways I can. It's so part of me express myself. Even though I have an extensive vocabulary. You know, people think because you cursed, you don't you don't have extensive vocabulary. Yes, I do. It's just in a a Joe.
Speaker 3: If I sit here and.
Speaker 5: Say, may you know what, Joe boy, I love you, Joe boy, you're a dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sound cool?
Speaker 5: But if I say, man, Joe boy, fucking layo boy? Yeah yeah, meaning that ass emphasis on what I'm message I'm trying to get across.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't nobody, hey.
Speaker 5: Hey, don't nobody cook no food without no seasoning.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Huh. Guess what it adds. It adds five dollars to the square jar. So you add him seasoned, add five dollars to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fine, that's fine man.
Speaker 1: How much money you think we'd have if oo if O Joe would have kept that swear jar that he started our first year and he said, you're gonna put five dollars in every time he swore?
Speaker 2: How much money you think? We have a few grand? You have a few grand?
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, I've been working. It's it's it's like it's like an alcoholic trying to stop drinking. You know, I'm trying.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 4: Alcoholic can't be around alcohol if you want to stop.
Speaker 5: Well we I mean what you want to stop talking?
Speaker 1: Could I night can get him to start cussing, but he's gonna cust somewhere else.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: Just he just don't cusse over here? He tie real tier, oh Joe. If you could compare your careers or play style to an NBA player, who would it be?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: And I sold?
Speaker 1: Who would you compare yours to? In NFL terms? It can't it can't. It can be past or present?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 3: Who you would be better because you know, basketball better than not do who ai?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I say, yeah, you talking about artificial intelligence.
Speaker 2: Ain't no way there you talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, it's about about the.
Speaker 5: Same yeah, same do it do it your way, you know.
Speaker 3: Didn't change, didn't and form.
Speaker 1: It's hard because for me, my ability to start and stop. That's what I could do. I could start stop, I had I had shake, I would probably say.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 4: I'd probably say uh, I say, like an Andre Johnson, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: I would probably you know what, I'll probably say, Luca lucability to start and stop, and Luca, it's been a bad MO for ain't you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was I run around, Hey, Joe, I run around now. I said that.
Speaker 1: Thing down because you gotta realize I came from a wire receiver. I was a wide receiver that moved a tight end. So tight ends they clumb or something. They they playing bumper cars. They want to bump into the guy and break away. Now, I ain't trying to let you touch me because I know you grabbed me. And that wasn't that big. I wasn't like a Grond or a Gonzales guy that can you know that can bump a car, bump into you and break away. So now I'm checking. Oh oh no, I'm getting skinny. Now you see me? Now you don't, Tony O. If Shaye wins another m v P title, is he the third best point guard ever? I see him as a shooting guard. But he passes hard and it is right behind d Wade thoughts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, if he win, if he win another one, but he a point though so that means he gotta be well, he's well, he'll be probably be the third best because you know magic and and and and and and and.
Speaker 1: Steff and he'll he does he does handing the ball. I mean, no matter what we want to think about. Uh Ai and Harden. Yeah, they were two guards, but they got listed his point guard. So they go down this point guard, Joe. Yeah, they were two guards masquerading his points.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go. Man, he's a different breathe bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, focused, locked in, uh keep his nose clean, super hard. Yeah, he get an other one, boy. Yeah, he gonna be up in there. He gonna be in that conversation. He gonna pass. He's gonna pass some dudes, some some legends Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sir, Alexander Iso, My Arkansas bro rapped that far As City ran into Brandon Roy. Can you talk about his game and is he on the what if?
Speaker 2: List? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh, of course Brandon Roy was tough. Uh played in Portland. I competed against him for a number of years. Always was a tough battle. Me and him had some some great battles, some grade one on one battles.
Speaker 2: Uh. But he had everything. Oho.
Speaker 4: The boy had bounced. He could score, he could shoot the miny, he could shoot the three, he could post up, he could defend.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if he won for those knee injuries, he had him and La Marcus. Oh my god, that boy was serious. Man had plenty of game, a whole lot of.
Speaker 2: Yep, he wonted them. Was man? What if? Damn? What if?
Speaker 1: Jub Acrid I sold you must have missed with Ojo told you to have the miss rabbit punch you wild performing? O Jo got to explain that logic, he said what he said? Uh told Ojo you have to have the missed miss rabbit punch while you performing the miss rabbit punch. Yeah, Ojo, what uh huh? You told oo you need to have the rabbit punch.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, Remember I told you what? But you know when she what? We talked about that on the show the other day. You were like, Nah, I ain't, I ain't doing that.
Speaker 2: Oh what what? What?
Speaker 4: What? Whoa?
Speaker 2: Whoa?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: What about it?
Speaker 5: Donkey punch you gotta tell it. Donkey punch you right in the back of the head for.
Speaker 2: What you know?
Speaker 3: When she you know your groceries?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, I'm cool.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 4: Look look everywhere I'm being I have had some about it. I did event with the Hawks UH today A dude stopped me. A dude stopped me talking about that, talking about man, oh yo crazy man. I said, yeah, they are crazy. I know something wrong with hey dog get o jo o Joe?
Speaker 2: Hein uk o Joe, Oh Joe, be trying to pull me into a Shenanigans man man bad, leave me alone on you. I ain't got time.
Speaker 1: I sold yo, Sheldon Poe, fifty one, twenty five, Netflix Area The jail Blazers documentary This week, I sold what do you remember from competing against them in the UH? In them two thousand Portland teams? Sh h man. They were very explosive. My rookie year when I played against that Portland team. Scottie Pippen was on their team. I took Scottie pippin from Arkansas.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: It's like my first time really getting a chance to see him in person, to even meet him in person, So I thought that.
Speaker 2: Was pretty cool.
Speaker 4: But outside of that, you know, they were a hell of a team, bro who really had a great chance to at least get to the finals to the unfortunately collapse that they had, you know, and that uh what was that game seven? What was that the two thousand finals or two thousand Western Finals or the two thousand Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when they when they when they choked again, shocknew oh man, they had that lead.
Speaker 2: Yah, I think that was two yeah, two thousand. Yeah m hm rah Hi hey uh.
Speaker 1: I think you were at a point where LBJ won't get the love he deserves until five ten years after retire.
Speaker 2: People don't know what they're watching.
Speaker 1: They don't I'm not so sure they don't know. I don't know if they're properly appreciated, because a lot of times we don't approperly properly appreciate greatness when we see it.
Speaker 2: It's not until it's retired.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he long gone before everybody really appreciate being like man and we really took dude for granted.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, but that happens.
Speaker 1: I mean when you like you watching you, did you really appreciate Michael Phelps when he won eight gold medals? Do you really appreciate you saying when he's running those times, you're like, you're just like many somebody else gonna come Noe or or Serena. Mm hmm, you just take it for granted. Yeah, it's not until they're like, damn man, Serena really dominated Tiger Woods, really dominated these guys winning, I mean Tiger Woods winning eight nine ten tournaments in a year. They seemed like, now we gotta we got a winner every other week. Tiger showed up, Tiger winning.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how great New Seals, bro, That's how great New Seals. It's a savage Okay, okay, se fan, what's our chance looking running at Blackfellas, We're looking good, you're looking damn good.
Speaker 4: Got a great got a great chance, a great opp damn goody.
Speaker 2: Some guys that's hungry too.
Speaker 3: And everybody healthy too.
Speaker 1: Yep, Trail Diggis, can you hit that love train for the chance his his Sunday he ran some two million. Man, Man, I was they was telling the story because I love that song, and he was telling the story. I was like, damn, two members, same group seeing the same woman. Man, what about l t D. No, that's compunction. Oh that's what LTD with Jeffrey Osbourn, with the lead singer. Then he went sol on his own half of some time about Joe. You don't know what you.
Speaker 4: Don't know, but listen, man, I didn't know they were seeing the same woman, those us because.
Speaker 1: She kept that thing on the hush and you love like damn, he was right there, you love. He was talking about her. You know, hey, man, I met this bad girl. Man, Hey Joe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, man, what you look like? Man? She about probably about five eight five nine, light skined.
Speaker 1: Got her natural hair, I mean, body to die for. What's her name? Well you made that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How long you been talking to her? Oh?
Speaker 4: You ay?
Speaker 1: You you know they started asking yet, how long you been talking to her?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh lord, yeah you know it something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, man, be straight, man, Hey, you know something aout those girl they don't leave out it.
Speaker 2: Don't let your boy be out there bad Joe. Joe.
Speaker 1: You know, hey, you know, the rookies coming like, we've been there. I've been there. I was there since ninety so I kind of know. I don't know everybody, but I kind of know. Hey, Sean, what's up, man? What's over with the girl?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She used to, you know, talk to such and such. But yeah, I think she's cool. But you know she used to talk to X, Y and Z but he no longer here. Yeah, I ain't. I ain't finna let you be out there just blind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, sometimes they they want what they want. So what you're gonna do. All I can do is just give you the information on Joe.
Speaker 2: That's it. You do what you want to do with it.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, sometimes that who I am in their Chokehold, boy, it ain't standing nothing.
Speaker 3: It won't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been that way.
Speaker 1: Wars have been started, man, I mean, why did why did Samson tell the LOLLA words strength?
Speaker 2: Lie David? Why you do that? Adam?
Speaker 1: Adam took about it at Apple. He told, hey, you eat all these trees where we want to? Oh, Eve started talking to it there, but that you're gonna like McGruff took a big bite out of the crime. Yeah, yeah, oh, cold game. It is, Sir Alexander. Oh, are y'all gonna ask someone to talk baseball like C. C. Bonds or maybe Jeter nah Man, they're they're honestly, uh, Sir Alexander, there's not really enough interest from our people in our chat to to justify it trimmle except Saturday. Oh, yall pick the Lakers? Man, Lakers about to get swept. They Hey.
Speaker 5: The funny thing about it is when it comes to teams I picked. I don't lose, y'all. Y'all, y'all laughing my bread. It for March madness. Now, even though I still came out better than y'all.
Speaker 2: Two, you ain't winning, You ain't winning nothing.
Speaker 5: I still came out better than y'all. Too long as I beat y'all, that's all I came about.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll tell you what. Next year, we're gonna pick and we're gonna put some money on the line. Oh, that's what I'm talking about here. That now, Now, I got to lock in. Now, I got to lock in. That's what we're gonna do. Yeah, each you must put a thousand dollars up there we go Wait how much thousand? Yeah, that's what I thought. Now, pick mascots again, dumb kid. So did your son finally learn how to make those sandwiches? Still laughing at that story, many a.
Speaker 4: Learning how to make them damn sandwiches. Hey, you go home, gring up boy, you ain't whatever in there. You'll find you find a ways to make something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, am Grand eighty nine.
Speaker 1: I saw a cowboy fans, so it's only natural that he brings delusion into his basketball fandom.
Speaker 2: All right now?
Speaker 3: Hey yeah, I think yeah, the Hawks?
Speaker 2: Nah, chill, chill, chill. I'm just saying, white guy, who you got? Oh?
Speaker 1: Joe and Iso in the Oklahoma drill also got the O. Joe got the ball.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna come a clean hist rat, clean him walk Joe Joy, Are you crazy?
Speaker 3: Joe? You ain't got enough bricks in your pocket? Bro?
Speaker 2: You hear me?
Speaker 5: But hey, Joe, you see that You see the animals that had to deal with man during my carreer, Joe, Man, I would have I would have ran through you.
Speaker 4: You ain't going through no content, Ojo, You trying to get around somebody?
Speaker 3: You trying to go through Joe, I'm running through people.
Speaker 1: Joe's Joe saying he ain't even never never did Oklahoma drill Ojo, Joeyo.
Speaker 3: Joe, I'm going right.
Speaker 2: Through you, Joe. You know that, you know, Joe, no content.
Speaker 5: A matter of fact, I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna show you when I get the ball, when we play one on one, I'm going in the post, all right, I'm going to the post and I'm gonna back you down, like like like shack back when he was with the liquors. What we talking about?
Speaker 3: Man, I got I got something. You can't mess it?
Speaker 2: Joe? What's that your heart?
Speaker 3: You can't mess it that?
Speaker 2: Joe? Right burn Fellows.
Speaker 1: I turned the Big two five on Saturday, and I'm drawing a blank on playing what did y'all get into?
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 1: Twenty fifth straight out five over Love ISO Home Team.
Speaker 3: I'm the wrong one to ask by my every birth.
Speaker 2: Say what we get for twenty fifth birthday?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, you're longer there? Hold on, hold on?
Speaker 4: You know my twenty fifth birthday, I had a party back home in a little rock and Jagged Edge came and perform to.
Speaker 2: That thing talking about toe that thing down? You hear me toe that thing down? So who you? Who you getting to perform at forty five? Hey?
Speaker 3: Joe. He Hey, hi, your boy Joe. You know I got a little band man.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm cool on you.
Speaker 3: Uh, I got a little I got a little mariachi man.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's a good question. That's a good question. Nah, by that cool on you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, damn Joe support black business man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do bro, I do babbar ray. Oh Joe, you and I soo play one v one. You gotta go at the knee. If I so can't finish the game, that means you win, right, Yeah, and you're gonna chief shot me.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 5: That was his that was his idea. I don't want to chief shot you want you want.
Speaker 1: You wanted to finish, You wanted to stand so you want to be fast square.
Speaker 3: I want him, I want him there.
Speaker 5: I want him to get back on the show and say, you know what, O, Joe, I underestimated you, underestimated everything. I take back everything I said about you.
Speaker 3: You the real deal. In fact, he probably gonna say, you know what, you should have hooped.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 4: The thing is when I keep when I keep your But I don't really get no stripes for that because I'm supposed to do that.
Speaker 5: You feel me, Hey, Joe, you get striped because I'm talking trash.
Speaker 4: I mean your grill, Joe. I'm telling I mean, I mean nothing. The chat I already know that I'm gonna dismount to you.
Speaker 5: They already The chat is basically off your what they see you do in the NBA.
Speaker 3: And NBA rules deep jail house rule Joe.
Speaker 4: And based off how they have seen you hoop before. That's what they going out for. You think, Yeah, it ain't just me, Joe.
Speaker 3: Just worry about the elbo Joe. Just worry about the elbo Joe. That's that's all I got to say. Matter of fact.
Speaker 5: You know what, I don't want to do too much. Tom Wrastling, just you know what it is, Joe.
Speaker 1: I saw uh bees on on Friday and he say he's gonna let you heal up.
Speaker 4: But uh he looking for that. Oh yeah, he wanted to smoke. He wanted this as.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, this nigga right, he can get it. He can get it to here.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody eximpt Huh.
Speaker 1: Rocky Handley, Today is my forty ninth birthday. The biggest fan Rockey. I appreciate that man. Happy birthday, Bro forty nine and one more year around the sun.
Speaker 2: Zero Kevin Botknight, what's up about joe.
Speaker 3: Birthday?
Speaker 2: Okay? Oh?
Speaker 1: Your twelve or two fourteen? Was the chief was a guard cheer? What was your first thought when the clock reached zero? Well, we went overtime in that game. I didn't know I had the record. I know I had some yards, but I didn't know I had the record until.
Speaker 2: I think it was Jim Socker Mono.
Speaker 1: I think Jim Socker Mono came after the game and told me, you said an NFL record, I say, for what, say, the most receiving yards in the game by tight end.
Speaker 2: I had no idea. I didn't even know what the record it was. How many wasn't? How many yards was it?
Speaker 1: I had two fourteen, I wrote the record was two twelve damn yeah, and I ain't have I had thirty one yards at the half on Joe, I had one hundred and eighty three and one hundred and eighty three and two touchdowns in the second half.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, the second half, what what was the difference? They got me the back? We were down, and we were down, and uh that you had to throw the Yeah, we had to throw and uh.
Speaker 4: They were playing that you had, you had that look on you, you getting out, getting up through that.
Speaker 2: First play out the second half, go eighty two on.
Speaker 1: Them, m big, putting them down. Oh yeah, but I probably should have had I probably should have had.
Speaker 2: Two DJ mit twenty one. Uh. How good was All Benny State back in your day.
Speaker 1: I'm from Camilla, Georgia, where Grover Stewart the DT on the coach from is from Io and still love y'all.
Speaker 2: All Bety was good, but we cooked them.
Speaker 1: I lost held on. I lost the All Beny State once. I lost the Fourth Valley once. I ain't never lost the Clerk, lost the more House once. But All Beaty was good. Allby had a nice squad, but the boy up two coup in town. You already know the duds.
Speaker 2: Hey, the deuces lose what whyle?
Speaker 1: We did a number on them all we a. I lost the Fourth Valley my first year, but that's when they had Greg Lloyd and ell Eddie Anderson. They called the defense Blue Death. Oh they were they were loaded. But after that, mm hmmm, no more, no more? Oh Joe went out there. They beat us at our place by freshman year. Then I go back to them. Hit him for eight for one. Then they come back to us. My junior year, I hit him for sem for one ninety seven like that. Oh yeah, cooking eating, just mixing stuff in the pot. Answer up, Caleb Robinson, I'm sorry as much as I love O goat lebron James Bronn and James Brice, James Rick James, Hey, y'all bull driving Bronny getting better than better Joe.
Speaker 4: Yes, he looked good out there. He's started a lot more comfortable. I think had had a double a double digit quarter. Yeah, the third quarter, A couple of three got to the got to the rack.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know what, because it's like when I watch him in the G League, he'd be down there dominating. Yeah, Like he gotta bring he just gotta bring that attitude, that confidence.
Speaker 1: He got to bring it with him when he played with the Lincolns. Bro Yep, that's all he gotta do. Richie shoots all. If you guys can make it starting lineup with the players that surprised you the most this season, what would it be? Uh, we might have to get a close up to that old show for that fifty nine hundred loved the show. Night Cap for life.
Speaker 2: Oh most surprising.
Speaker 1: U you talking basketball? I'm thinking basketball. Yes, most surprising.
Speaker 4: I mean Nikid Alexander Walker here for the Hawks for sure?
Speaker 2: He on there? Yeah he probably he number one on my list.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised. I did not see Jaylen Brown averaging twenty eight? Who had that? On the bingo card.
Speaker 4: I thought he would put up some good numbers on I just didn't think they were resulting the winning. Yes, I ain't gonna lie, I ain't. I didn't really see that because they had lost so much. I was like, I think JB he can potentially probably lead the league in scoring. But I just didn't know they would be number two in the East. Still, I ain't know that. Okay, Canipple, I did not see him playing like this in the rookie season. That Keyante George's kid from Utah. Yeah, from Baylor. He went to Baylor. He nice, he'd be getting money out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, who else like that?
Speaker 1: I thought Cooper Flag would be good, but I didn't think he'd be this good this early.
Speaker 2: Now he picked it up.
Speaker 1: He started off for a little slow, but then yeah, I mean back to back forty PC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's impressive. That's impressive.
Speaker 1: Daniel welles o Joe the only man on earth who can get away with turning money oh into a bent of emergency for come on, get your money.
Speaker 2: You right about that man?
Speaker 1: That take some special skill for Ojo because he find a way to get out of it.
Speaker 2: At A.
Speaker 3: Man is here. If you need it, I need it.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. We greatly greatly appreciate you guys tuning in. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite one. And there's my partner, a former Pro Bowl and an All Pro and a ring of Fame arnoy for the Cincinnati Bengals. That is Ojo Sinko and the seven time NBA All Star from the Atlanta Hawks and Arkansas Little Rock native. He's Iso Joe Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. Thank you, guys for your support. Thank you for your continued support. Because you make this happen, You make it worthwhile.
Speaker 2: So thank you.
Speaker 1: Uh those looking at the purchase a bottle of Shade by La Potier head over to La Portierkangnac dot com to you a bottle. It is a premium vso P, best tasting, smoothest vesl P on the market. It is a vs o P, but it drinks like an s o X so excuse me an xt so. So I'm telling you, you know, Joe, we gonna know what we gonna have that. We will have that shape Floyd at the party. Yeah, man, that thing will be lit a what y'all want me to wear?
Speaker 2: Joe were talking about? I got you, I got you?
Speaker 1: Hey want to thank colton Hood University of Tennessee h cornerback early round projection. Wish him the best. He's the Georgia Boys, so stay healthy. Congratulations man, and we louish nothing but the best for you. Playoffs are about to start happening. The playing tournament starts on Tuesday and Wednesday. Make sure you tune in for Nightcap for the latest on what happens in those y'all know where I am. I'm uh, he's Oh Joe, He's I So we're off now, but we're back to Borrow night. Can't be off too long. Thank you, guys for Jordan. We greatly appreciate it Z. What'd you say? Okay, we're off tomorrow night, but we're on Tuesday night.
Speaker 2: My bad off tomorrow on Tuesday. Words you guys,