Speaker 1: He hello, gorgeous. It is a la la kent frush back from Let's see, we did New York for Watcher Happens Live, we did Palm Springs. While everybody was like Coachella ing their asses off, I was full side with my bill boo. I'm feeling like we have something fun going on in the office today.
Speaker 2: We have something fun going on. And also, how are you feeling, because as your assistant, I've been watching you work literally NonStop for maybe the past ten days, and I know Palm Springs is like a break, but it's still kind of a lot traveling there and traveling back.
Speaker 1: No, or are you like, actually, I've kind of conquered the time of when to leave and when to come home. But I flew back from New York Thursday. Yep. I landed at two thirty. It took an hour to get from Lax back home, and when I got home, I literally went potty, grabbed some perriers, and drove to Palm Springs and it took four and a half hours to get there.
Speaker 2: That's insane. Why didn't you wait? Did you just want to get it over with her?
Speaker 1: Well? I looked at flights and the only flight they had leaving left it like seven forty five and landed at like eight twenty, and I'm like, well, if I leave now, I'm gonna get there at eight twenty anyway. So I listened to Murder I have.
Speaker 2: I listened to Murder Murder podcasts?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, what do you mean which podcast? Dateline? I just signed up for the two ninety nine a month subscription.
Speaker 2: Fancy.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was like, you know what, I'm gonna splurge. But before we get into all things vander Pump Rules and watch What Happens Live, I would like to congratulate myself that my STD test came back absolutely negative on all fronts, and it's so oh. I walk in and I'm like, I'm back for my SDD checks, you know, because I just think, even though I do use protection, I just think that if you're going to be sexually active, you need to have manners and we should all be getting checked. The last time I went in was to get checked because my person was fucking around and I was like, oh my god, I need to see just because I was looking at like the caliber of women he was messing around with, and I'm like, Yo, these motherfuckers got something there's like no doubt, right, So I go in to get checked. Everything came back fine. So this round, I walk in and my doc is like, oh my gosh. Last time you came in to do this, it was because your like world had fallen apart and your guy was disgusting. And now you're here because you've been out having fun. That's so cute.
Speaker 2: He loves he cares about you.
Speaker 1: I know. So he texted me over the weekend and was like, you're all good. Everything came back there fecto.
Speaker 2: Squeaky clean bad So good for me. Okay, Cookie, were you nervous or were you just like no but or like you said, You're like, no, I just do this to be polite.
Speaker 1: You always get nervous, Yeah, you know, yeah, you always get nervous to do that kind of stuff. Yeah, even though I knew that it was going to come back clean, You're now the first when I went, you know, last year, I was like, I'm freaking out.
Speaker 2: You know, that would have been tough. If if that would have been tough to deal with, Like let's say just the mindset of like that would happen to you, like the universe, not saying the universe did that too. But if the terrible thing with your ex happened and then you had an sed on top of it, it's like, what the fuck? What? What did I do so bad in my past that karma's now coming with you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? My biggest thing was that when I did it back then, I was like, how Like, it's one thing to do me dirty like this, but this is what you've been out doing. And I gave birth vaginally. Do you realize what could have happened to ocean had I had something and I had no idea, you stupid fucking loser.
Speaker 2: I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 1: Of course, yes, the first thing that I was like, thank god, Oh so well, congrats congrats to me. If you're sexually active with multiple partners, please make sure you get checked often. Anyway, let's talk about vander Pump rules.
Speaker 2: Vander Pump rules. Oh God, I want to hear thoughts on this episode because all I gotta say is, damn, your looks were on fire.
Speaker 1: Well again, I had to wear my hair back the whole time because I looked like a wet papion the whole time in Mexico, So it was like the hair's going back. I did not realize how brutal my comment came across to Sina when I was like, this is where you're getting it twisted. It's the most important day for you, It is not the most important day for everyone else here. Brutal. Okay, it was pretty brutal. Okay, it was honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that was, but maybe this isn't the majority. I thought that was honest, straightforward, like, look, this is the reality of it, because that's how it is for everyone. I'd say that to my sister.
Speaker 1: I think it was because she was saying, this is not Katie's vacation, this is my wedding, and I'm like, no, Katie doesn't care about your wedding. Most people here don't care about your wedding. Not people attending, but people who are vacationing, right, They're not sitting there going we can't vacation because there's a wedding happening, right. So that's where I was trying to come from. Because she was saying, it's not Katie's vacation. I said, you got that twisted. It is Katie's vacation. Katie doesn't care about your wedding, and.
Speaker 2: It's all so I mean I feel like I'm allowed to say this. It was the to be have been considered the quote unquote cast trip. Katie's not going to miss that.
Speaker 1: I think Katie was like, you know what, fuck this, I have I spent money, I'm going to this resort, I'm enjoying. Christina Kelly can come and We're going to have the best time ever. And it was a bummer because I actually like, we did have fun, you and Katie and Christina. Yes, yeah, And I felt like the trip for them looked like a huge mistake, which, by the way, you ask Katie and she says, huge mistake. I should have never gone. Really yeah, the great TV, great.
Speaker 2: Great TV. They looked I mean, everyone looked beautiful. I mean, I was furious with Schwartz and all of that with Katie, especially this past episode. But but I'm shock. I'm surprised that they would say what.
Speaker 1: About losin to mind me? Was this the dinner where she was like, I think you're drunk and I think you're a loser.
Speaker 2: Okay, she killed it, but he I mean I was enraged. Don't fucking touch my sushi. Number one, don't come up to my table messy and.
Speaker 1: Drunk with your foggy glasses touch.
Speaker 2: My food after you made out with this girl that.
Speaker 1: We all know well. And we go to the cave and Schwartzy comes up right before we're getting on the bus and he's like, she's still mad. I was like, bro, it happened less than twenty four hours ago. What do you mean she's still mad? I love that Andy asked the question about or was it Gillian someone when I did watch What Happens on Wednesday said was he was Sandoval seeding with jealousy when he kept saying Raquel, Raquel. And I'm so glad that that was brought up because I didn't take it as like a jealousy thing. I took it as, like Andy said, gleeful.
Speaker 2: That they got the attention away.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, don't you think one hundred percent because everyone was fixated on it.
Speaker 2: Oh, one hundred percent. And I also think it's almost like another way I took it. And I may be totally off on this, but like spicy, like ooh, she's being a little like a bad girl. We just had sex last week and now she's making out with my friends, so naughty like it again.
Speaker 1: He reminds me of a little somebody sand of all does where it's like the grossness gets him off. Yes, it's like, oh my girl, we're like fucking behind the scenes, and now she's making out with my best friend.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh right, I wish we had a video just for that moment.
Speaker 1: Right, it's so sick.
Speaker 2: No, that's what I got. And then Arianna like amazing love her, but she's like, you like saying what we're all thinking, ew, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Stop? Yeah, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Stop fucking weirdo? Stop saying Riquel ll you weirdo. And that's before she even knew anything. But still, and also just so I'm clear, like they've already hooked up, right, correct, Okay, just making that clear. Yes, and they've hooked up, possibly even on this trip.
Speaker 1: Will they admit that. No, But I also think that there's a lot that's that they're not sharing. Of course. Yeah. So the trip then goes into you know, Shina wanted me there for every single thing, and I got that, but I'm also not a bridesmaid. Yeah, And did you see when they go into the cave, the the facial or like body scrubs that they're making my name tag? Is this? She knew I wasn't going. I told her that from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Oh she did.
Speaker 1: I said to her, I'm not coming to that. It's for your bridesmaids. I'm not a bridesmaid. I'm not a bridesmaid.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you clarified that, because that made me like, oh, she thought she was coming.
Speaker 1: No, she always knew I was not coming to that because it was only for the bridesmaids, which, by the way, where were all the other bridesmaids? Because it was only Courtney, Arianna and Raqueut.
Speaker 2: Well, that was another reason I was like, Oh, she did it with her special girls. I didn't realize it was for the bridesmaids. I thought it was like a special girl's spot.
Speaker 1: No, it was the bridesmaid's thing.
Speaker 2: Oh do you feel differently now about not attending everything? That you and Sheena are maybe arguably even closer now. I feel like you grow closer.
Speaker 1: It would have been different, Oh really had if her wedding was happening now, I would have been at everything. Okay, But at that point in time, it was just it was still funky. We had found a good middle ground for us. She knew like Katie was my rider die she knew I said to her in that scene with me sitting on the bed telling her I'm not going, which, by the way, to the rehearsal dinner. She literally says, okay, at the hibachi dinner, all right, now we're gonna go and figure out walking. Why would I go to a dinner with a bunch of people who are walking in the wedding. Same with James. James isn't in the wedding. Why we got to sit down and be a part of a dinner that's for it's a rehearsal dinner. Rehearsal dinners are for people who are in the wedding.
Speaker 2: The Habachi was the rehearsal dinner. Yes, I thought it was just dinner before the rehearse I wasn't even putting two and together. Yeah, that would have been weird. Then what would you have done? I guess leave with James and Alley after.
Speaker 1: But that's shit. It was like, wait, so I have to sit here through dinner, but I ain't good enough to walk and I don't understand. Yeah, now, which, by the way, it is different now. Number one, I would have been a bridesmaid, which technically I am because she cropped out Raquel's space and put my head on it. Does it look a little off because I have a very petite frame and petite head. Yes, but that's okay. I didn't realize how big Raquel's head was. Oh she got a bobble head, and this is coming from another bobblehead, but yeah, yeah, yeah, bobblehead. And I totally proportionate to her body because she's very tall. But when they showed on Watch Wappins, I have the before and after, I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: Shit, I know that was so funny and so well done, as opposed to yours, which wasn't the best crop job, might I add, but it was mine hilarious.
Speaker 1: But I feel like that's what's funny about it.
Speaker 2: I was absolutely I was dying. No guys, find you behind the scenes. I'm with Lalla. I go to my room, we're in the hotel, and watch what happens. Like I wasn't gone for more than three and a half minutes, and I open Instagram and it there it is. I'm like, oh my god, what is she getting into?
Speaker 1: And everyone's like, why is it so big? Because Raquel's head is big and I had to make my face bigger to fit onto her head. Again, this is not an insult. Her head is in proportion to her tall fra body. Yeah, her frame, yeah, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: I was due small. Yes, Before we get into absolutely clocking exactly in that moment, I was pray, you were taking me to church when you clocked Raquel. You clocked Raquel for who she was twice in that episode, and I mean it was just like, it made my night. But before we get into that, I want I do want to say because I wrote it in my notes.
Speaker 1: Okay, proud this is what I wrote.
Speaker 2: Proud of James for the way he acted toward Schwartz.
Speaker 1: Best scene ever.
Speaker 2: I you're talking where he was sitting next to the lounge chair. I was literally standing. I was like holding tensing on my come on, James, you can do it. And at the end of that scene, I'm like, yes.
Speaker 1: See, he was like, what you're not gonna do is sit here make out with my ex fiance and then ask my girlfriend to back you up on it exactly. And then he was like, don't touch my leg yep.
Speaker 2: And he was calm about it. And so I'm not necessarily backtracking what I said last week. Maybe I am. I don't know, but I think Ali was probably a proponent of that, which is so great, as in like, I don't know if they've had a talk or not, but I think he was sitting there next to Ali and he wanted to make her proud because we've seen in the episodes she's not great with confrontations.
Speaker 1: She doesn't like it. Now she's a normal person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he was upset, you could tell, but he was like he took a page from the La La book.
Speaker 1: I don't but he definitely took a page from someone's book.
Speaker 2: That was like, Yes, I was so proud.
Speaker 1: I was like, bravo, my other Really I loved this moment. I don't know if anyone else loved it as much as I did. But when Katie goes, I want to light them both on fire, and I'm like, I have chills, and he's like, like so nervous. When I saw Katie go into that mode, I was like, holy, we're watching the Godfather right now.
Speaker 2: No, that was amazing. She was like I set them both down, crying my eyes out.
Speaker 1: I set them both down tears in my eyears WHOA no, no, I know, And that cave was absolutely spectacular. I wish they would have shown more because they set down these oysters? What are the kind that are heated? Why can I not think of them?
Speaker 2: He did baked oysters?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're called something. Okay, I would remember, but I can't remember right now. I'm foggy because we have a big day coppening right now. I can't tell you. I can't tell you what it is, Harry. But they're sitting there and they're bubbling, and all of a sudden, they explode all over all of us. I was like, am I blisterd?
Speaker 2: Am I blosterred?
Speaker 1: My mouth? Wait?
Speaker 2: Why did they cut Maybe it'll be a never before seen They cut.
Speaker 1: It out because they had to fit ten minutes of Lisa vander Pump and Greg into the episode. Not mad about it, but just saying we do get cut down because they got to fit that in. Oh, not mad about it again. Give the Queen her throne keeper on there. I actually like Greg, now you know? Yeah, Well, now that I see the two Toms acting like buffoons, I'm like, no, wonder you so pissed off all the time. I'd be pissed off too. You're who I invested in? Fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I am interested in that journey because I don't know where it goes. Is Greg is is it Creig?
Speaker 1: Or Greg?
Speaker 2: Is Greg's still in the picture. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know either. I don't know what's happening with the restaurant, don't know, don't care. All I know is like I told Sena, your wedding is happening to me and we will all be there to support you. Yeah, the wedding was absolutely beautiful. Did you cry sobbed anytime? Well? Number one, there was a rainbow. You know, Sina suffered a miscarriage, so it was just like, oh my gosh, this is And then bra crying is just a whole different that's opening a whole new can of cries. When I see Brock cry, and then when I see a woman walk down the aisle with her dad or they have a dance, I lose my mind. And I think, obviously, with everything I've been through, I never want to get married because I just don't see the point. I'm wounded. That's fine, I'm good with it, but also it just doesn't feel right. It's similar to when I tell my mom, I don't people are gonna come for me for this but I have told my mom. Recently I've lighted up a bit, but in the past I've said I don't want you to find another partner, and if you do, because it's not like my parents got divorced. Okay, my dad died and I'm like, I'm sorry if you find someone like they're not going to be holding my baby when my dad didn't even get to hold my baby. Like, no, it's not happening. I'm not walking down an aisle if my dad doesn't get to do that. I'm fucking emotional today. What is going on? It's an emotional day. So yes, I did cry my eyes out. We also had an epic cave party that they cut the entire thing out, which it was in the trailer. I don't know if you remember. I'm dancing and I like put my hands up by my boob in the camera. No, that's it, Oh, that's l But in the trailer I like grabbed my boobs on making like hideous face. But that was in the cave that James was djaying. I was living my best life and they cut all that out. Was that wedding, yes, yes, no, it was like the after party, like the reception where can you watch it, I think on Sheena's Patreon or her YouTube channel. Amazing, Yeah, so watch it because it was fucking lit.
Speaker 2: They're a beautiful couple.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, she No and Brock And I'm like, I understand, Like, you never want to have a baby again, like a newborn. Yeah, she does want another baby, but and she talks about this on her podcast that she has OCD and I believe it's called postpartum OCD. But when Summer Moon was an infant, she was constantly terrified that Summer was going to die. And she's like, I never want another newborn ever again. And I'm like, totally understandable, but like, you make the cutest kid.
Speaker 2: I know, so cute coming down the aisle and then doesn't throw the flowers until she sits down, and then she's like is she.
Speaker 1: And to see how big she's gotten even since then is adorable, insane.
Speaker 2: And we just talk about you clocked.
Speaker 1: I mean, yes, talk about that, because much happened in.
Speaker 2: A week, So much happened.
Speaker 1: I trolled Howie Mandel Mandel.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about you clocking Raquel. And then we go to that, so Raquel comes up to you she wants to appoes about her calling you whatever.
Speaker 1: A mistress, bimbo a hat before.
Speaker 2: You guys left for the wedding. Personal opinion, I absolutely do not one hundred thousand percent think she came up to you to apologize. She came up to you to disguise it as I'm going to be the bigger woman and I haven't insane apology.
Speaker 1: Knowing after all of her stupid insults the camaran, I could have been a bit and been like I don't want her o on the catamaran, bitch, this ain't your wedding. Exactly what planet do you think you have that power? And then talking about you at Habachi like and like it's la la I've for I had to rewind it one hundred times because I was like, I don't understand. And then it was like they made it a chicken. I was like, I haven't been called a chicken since like dodgeball.
Speaker 2: And chicken get scared or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said, because she's too chicken to come to it, And I was like, I'm literally playing dodgeball in Pe in the fourth grade with socks because we couldn't use balls. We had to use socks rolled up socks a chicken. Oh that's not even I just I just ignored it because I'm like, it's some stupid comment that I don't understand.
Speaker 2: So I don't think she was. She knew, And this is my opinion, She's like, I'm gonna look like a bigger person because what's gonna happen is I'm gonna go up and try to apologize, she's gonna say something, I'm gonna rebuttal and then it's gonna make a great dramatic moment. And this is my opinion. And that's what happened, except it's you and she forgot that for a moment and you clocked her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I clocked her.
Speaker 2: You cocked her?
Speaker 1: How did that happen? One of the best Miss Cleo.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to know in that moment, had you been thinking about that or did it just come to you.
Speaker 1: I was watching her maneuver for the past however many months and was like, Wow, why I've been triggered for so long has appeared in the last couple months right there. Hey La, this is why you're triggered. This is why you're triggered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it was crazy?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 2: After she made out with Schwartz. That just solidified it.
Speaker 1: It was the way that I saw her with dudes. Mm. It was like the Schwartz conversations at the very beginning of the season. It was then like, Hey, Oliver's kind of cute. Oh, I'm going to make out with Oliver. Then it was like the way she was acting with Sandoval was then starting to kind of rub me the wrong way. Right, their interactions.
Speaker 2: Your quote, there's a certain caliber of chick that doesn't think about anyone but their insecture selves or.
Speaker 1: It wasn't ye quote exactly exactly what I say, Okay.
Speaker 2: And that is exactly.
Speaker 1: Her And everyone wants to sit here and be like, you're a hypocrite, no bitch, the hypocrite. You people mistake hypocrisy and evolution. Okay, there's a big fucking difference. If I were to put a camera on you starting today and then show you in five years, I guarantee the things you say today you may not agree with in five years. What a hypocrite is is you calling me a mystery while in that same moment you're fucking your best friend's man. That a hypocrite. Okay, So yes, I'm coming for you. Yeah, I don't know that I would have been as I would have gone as heavy in the paint with this whole situation. If I would have been close to both Raquel and Sandoval, I may have eased up a bit. I may I think I would have been obviously very upset and in shock. But we're talking about two people who Sandoval for many years has told me you need to be real, you don't share your life too blessed, too equals for and then Raquel, who all season has called me a mistress. So when this came out, I'm out for blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Well it was an incredible moment. I don't even want to say scene because obviously it was as real as can get. And she went into it, I think thinking it would go one way that she's like, oh, it's going to be another stand up to la la moment, and it was no.
Speaker 1: And another sick, sick thing is her saying there are things I could do that are a lot worse and she's doing you're doing them, Oh she's doing them behind our back, sleeping with your best friends.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's just the level that was wild.
Speaker 2: And also on that note, because we got a couple dms about it, they'll watch What Happens Live where You're like, I'm not going to answer this question. If you guys don't know what I'm talking about, you could go watch it. Someone asked a stupid question and Laala's response was, this is stupid. I'm not going to answer it. And you just explained why. I mean literally just three minutes ago, Laala explained how it's completely different. And there's a variety of reasons, but that was the main one. I mean, how you know what Laala did years ago or what she whatever.
Speaker 1: And the stubs people take to make changes in their world saying, you know what, something is not hitting right and this is either a flaw or I'm partaking in a lifestyle that just is enabling really bad choices. For me, that was drinking, I was doing and moving in a way that it was like, this is not me. What happened to the girl that came from Utah who believed in all of these things and now she's just kind of a shell of a person moving through life and not giving a fuck right, And words are one thing. I'm an actions person. My mom always told me, actions speak louder than words. You can say all day long. Like I like cleaning my room. I'm gonna clean my room. Well, bitch, I'm looking at your room and an eight clean so uh you know, very sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. I don't know where everyone else was when that little statement was made, but like, stuck with me, stuck with me, Yeah, be drug free and sticks and stones. Stuck with me, bitch. All right, they should have taught be alcohol free. May not have ended up in AA, but s happens anyway, Watch What Happens Live, loved it. My look was fire. I don't care what anybody decides to wear going forward on Watch what Happens. It is no longer going to be my prom Yeah, I am going where I feel cozy, comfortable. They blast the air conditioning. I'm always shaking like a baby chihuahua. It's frigid in there.
Speaker 2: Did you watch actual because you were there? But did you watch it because I watch Watch What Happens last night and you walking out for the teaser of like she's gonna be on legs for days. It's exactly what we talked about. It looked exactly how we thought.
Speaker 1: It was okay, good because that's exactly what I wanted. I was also thrilled that during the shot ski the camera angle came from the back, because I was like, if I don't get oh footage of my ass out?
Speaker 2: That was Did you see that?
Speaker 1: They flipped it really quickly, though I'm wondering if they thought like, oh shit, her ass is out, and I'm sure she thought that, like her her jersey went longer because it like went to the back and then it was like, oh.
Speaker 2: Shit, yep, it was so quick, and I think that's exactly what they thought. But it's lalla. She planned for that black thong and everything. I know it should have been a little shorter, to be honest, But that's okay.
Speaker 1: That's okay, you know what, It's all good. The look was money. I was going to do a red lip, and in the eleventh hour I was like, y'all, this is a really smiley show and when you smile with a red lip, you looks like the joker. Yeah, and I can't risk it. She was stressed out about it. I ot lipped. I couldn't function all day. I was like, red lip, red lip was taunting me. The red lip was like bullying me all day. Just the thought of it so funny. And then Lena, who was doing my hair, She's like, what shade of redd? And then I showed me and she's like, oh no, it's got to be like a deep read. And I'm like, deep bread. That's really out of my comfort zone. It deep red lip. I don't know. It was like that was the biggest deal ever. That's all I was fixated on, besides trolling Howie mannedl all day.
Speaker 2: Tell us about that, because that was wild.
Speaker 1: It is fucking random, right, I don't care who When the universe says like this is the connection, it's still random. I got connections with a lot of people, a lot of people, but you don't. You're not catching me on their podcasts.
Speaker 2: Everyone's connected three people deep anyway.
Speaker 1: But okay, and you guys, there's an episode coming up. I don't know if it's next week or the week after, but I'm going to tell you guys the connection, the Howie Mandel connection. The guy who's the connector of Sandabal and Mandel I read.
Speaker 2: He's like a drummer or something, yes, okay, and his wife is a producer of how He's past.
Speaker 1: He is pivotal. Oh In Vander pump rules in some story that puts the pieces of the puzzle, the sand of aal Raquel puzzle together. Okay for me this after this moment, I was like, Nope, something off. He's everything is not fucking right. My gut's been speaking to me. My gut has been speaking to me, and now all these tiny little situations are confirming what my gut is telling me.
Speaker 2: Holy shit. Okay, so well we'll remind you of that once it airs, you can talk about it.
Speaker 1: So Howie Mandel. I decided to troll him because it is random, you know, yes, and I'm like, it's got to be a different guy. And then I watch and I'm like, no, that's deal or no deal man, no germs allowed, man agt man, which, by the way, you had to remind me that he does. America's got talent, that's legit, that has ligit? Is that with like Heidi Klum, I think? So yeah.
Speaker 2: When I was working on American Idol, a lot of the people, like our friends, were like, parallel that world because it's the same vibe. But he started off as a comedian, which I didn't know until.
Speaker 1: Really Okay, so I do this whole thing. By the way, I do my best work in the bed. Send it to Daryl. Happened in the bed. Everything happens in the bed. I don't know if I just come alive in the night time. Yeah, but for some reason, whenever I'm doing actual cool shit, yeah, zero content. Then I'm in the bed and I'm like, I guess all Instagram story is like not great.
Speaker 2: No, it's amazing. Everything happens for you when you're in the bed. You got vasilin on your eyes and.
Speaker 1: You got I looked at it and I was like, wow, that castor oil is really popping off.
Speaker 2: It's so funny. But anyway, you were in the bed.
Speaker 1: So I'm in the bed and I'm going off, just completely going off. And I was talking about the lighting because I'll be honest, you guys, I couldn't watch it, and I know you guys want me to break it down and everything that he said, I've only seen clips. He slanders ariana, he lies more, he makes shit up. It's not even worth watching because it's like, I'm all, just watch actors who are actually good at acting rather than you just concoct lies.
Speaker 2: Sandoval concocting lies. Yeah, yeah, I was gonna say how he didn't know enough about it to concoct lie love him though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no he didn't. However, what I know that he did have Sandoval's back. And Howie, you have a daughter, and I think your tune would be a little different if your daughter were in the position of Ariana. I don't know that you'd be saying, well, you weren't married, so get over it. People cheat, Nope, people don't cheat. Actually, we're not animals. Weeen animals. Yeah, losers cheat. I've been that person hooking up with James while he's in a relationship. And guess what, I was a drunk loser. I was a fucking loser who could barely get out of bed to do anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yes, Sandoval knew what he was doing. Interviewing with Howie. How he knew nothing. You think if Howie was a Bravo fanatic, he's gonna interview with him, No, because he would have clocked him in two seconds.
Speaker 1: By the way, best thing Howie Mandel could have ever done. What's this interview?
Speaker 2: You think? Because he got I started feeling bad because he was getting a lot of hate.
Speaker 1: Well, welcome to Bravo, baby, that's true. You gotta come correct or they will eat you alive. The fans, baby, they know Bravo does not fuck around. So I talk about the lighting. Howie then goes on to do an interview with Billy Bush and says, you know, La Law is inner bed. And by the way, I did an Instagram story about this, and then I was like, ye know what, Howie, poor Howie. I cannot troll him anymore. Like I started feeling bad, so I deleted it. But I'm gonna tell you guys what I said. He talks about how I'm in bed talking about ill lighting, but I'm in bed in the dark. And yes, although the irony is not lost on me, right, I got it. But like Howie, I ain't doing a podcast. That's what you do in the dark. I literally was schooling Howie Mandel on how darkness works and what night time is.
Speaker 2: How bedtime works.
Speaker 1: Now, bed time works bedtime midnight and usually around this hour, you turn the lights off, get in the bed. What you do, it's just what you do at night. Most people do this at night. I am not interesting because I do this at night, just how night time works.
Speaker 2: No, it's so funny. I loved that's the best part for me that you were talking about lighting in the dark.
Speaker 1: That's the norm. But I felt bad. I woke up the next morning. I was like, I have to stop drolling, Howie, and it's eight am. And that was one I don't think many people saw it, Like I've gotta stop. Then I go into my dn Ah, there we go.
Speaker 2: I was hoping you would get to this.
Speaker 1: And I have a ye old Howie Mandel.
Speaker 2: And he says, full him up.
Speaker 1: You should do my podcast. I'll let you fix the lighting.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Then I know he has a good sense of humor. Yes, okay, great sense of humor. And I said, Howie, just give me the light, and that you and your kid got your lighting's great stand of balls. You made him look like a hundred years old, a one hundred year old, chain smoking alcohol, drinking, degenerate and he is only three of those things. So he said deal. But I think Bravo was a little nervous about Howie Mandel right now, so we got to put that on the back burner. But I absolutely want to go on his podcast, do you I think it would be funny. I think we could like fuck around on it.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna say, I think you guys, and I know there's gonna be slide the d they give them all a podcast, DM, let let tell us what you think about Laala potentially going on Howie's podcast, because I know a lot of people wouldn't necessarily love that, because what I've heard is people going, that's not fair. He doesn't even know Bravo and now all of a sudden he's getting all these people.
Speaker 1: Well he's about to know Bravo because Lala is about to get in there and school his ass on his own podcast.
Speaker 2: See now, Dad, I think would be fun is you saying the things that the Bravo community and being like, what.
Speaker 1: Do you know the type of work we do, Howie while you sit there on a panel and judge other people. We're out here, we're on the ground, all right.
Speaker 2: Boots on the ground, over here.
Speaker 1: On the ground. Okay, this is real life.
Speaker 2: See. I think you two would vibe. You and Howie you just like you're both the banter. You're both funny. But yes, slide the DM stell give them Lalla podcast.
Speaker 1: What I do know there's a lot of Bravo podcasts that have asked me to not do it. Oh that it is, like you said, it is not fair that this man who has never seen Bravo in his life gets the first interview with Sandoval, gets this, that and the other. Like, let's keep it in the family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Andy Cohen compared it to him doing Brady's like first retirement interview or something like. He compared it to something. He's like, it just doesn't make sense and it's not fair.
Speaker 1: It definitely doesn't make sense. But I keep it in the family. And when when I see someone out in the streets needing to be schooled, I'm who they call. I'm who they call. I'm who they call when they say, eh, this guy needs to be schooled. Yeah, call me teacher law Law coming in here with my ruler a smack smack, smack smack. He ain't paying attention. Nails on the chalkboard, tick tick.
Speaker 2: And that's why I think it would be good, because you would say you'd be ho and you like, I just think it'd be a good combo. But we'll see and maybe and like you said, you're not doing it right now anyways, so down the line.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not anyway, So yeah, slide in the DMS and let me know your thoughts. I'm sure I'll get on partage with that, with those things, but I like kind of dabbling into different ponds. I think that this show has hit. I mean the New York Times has picked it up. Arianna is thriving, She's doing anything and everything. I believe that it is confirmed she's doing Dancing with the Stars. I love how elevated this cast is getting. Because you watch Real House, I was the Beverly Hills. All those bitches be on top of their game. They all are doing something. That is what I so desperately have said there and said, like all of my friends are doing really great things. Yeah, and I know that people they feel a sense of like nostalgia when it comes to what's going on here. But at the end of the day, like we're no longer in our twenty where we're working at sir, And if that's what you want and you want this same cast, then you are asking for something that is scripted. Yes, if you want it to be real, then this is what it is. This is real life. We're still just as messy, people are still fucking up, but as far as behind the scenes, like we all have really amazing things going on. So I encourage Bravo and to our production company to show that, Yeah, because the cast is lightning in a bottle. We tried season eight to bring in a completely new cast and shake things up. It didn't work. That people did not want it.
Speaker 2: Well, I gotta say, I mean, just from a viewer standpoint, it's not the it's not the com it's not the concept. It's the cast. That's why we watch. It's not because we wanted to see, like you know, it's the cast. Will watch you guys at servers. We'll watch you guys as thriving adults. We'll watch you guys right period.
Speaker 1: The other thing that came out over the weekend was that Raquel was going to a mental health facility. She was admitted. Now, obviously I think mental health is extremely important, right, and I did have a sense that something was going on with her. And I will say I believe that Sandoval is a really bad guy. I don't think there's any helping him. I think he's just wired. We'll call it differently. I think Raquel is a broken person. And we are in a world where we don't go lightly on people. I mean, you saw the Internet, you saw me, we go the fuck off. And so when I saw that, I was like, you know what, that is the right move for her to make. Then I saw that it was in fact, like a spat that the Real Housewives of Orange County had gone there to film in Arizona. In Arizona, I don't know what is real and what is not when it comes to that, I hope that it is a mental health facility. I think a lot of people could benefit from that. I think Raquel, definitely the choice she made is fucked up, absolutely, But I don't think that. I think she's a broken and lost soul and she's been through things that I cannot imagine from the time she was a little kid. If it is in fact a pr stunt on trying to create this illusion for us to kind of back off, I will be so offended. Because they also quoted it being a treatment center, but she's not there for drugs now, as someone in recovery, you throw things out there like that and you're not there to like, these places are literally responsible for saving people's lives and you're gonna make a mockery of it. There was one thing that was cut season I want to say eight and It was when I had pink hair. It was at Santoval's most extra party, and the scene before with Raquel and I we had another bonding experience. We've had many of those, and then it always goes south where she asked me should I not drink in front of James and I said, I normally would never tell someone what to do, but you're asking for my advice. I would not drink in front of him. Cut to that birthday and she comes up to me with a glass of wine and she was like, I know, you told me not to drink in front of James. And she was so like flip it about it, and I was so put off by it. I took the time to talk to you about alcoholism AA, your partner in the program. You asked me if you shouldn't drink in order to support him, and here you are with a glass of wine, acting buzzed and acting like our conversation in my time meant nothing. And I was so People always wondered why I why I flipped on her so quickly in that moment after we had such a nice moment. You didn't see that part where I was like, oh, hell fucking no.
Speaker 2: That whole thing was cut, that whole thing, that whole.
Speaker 1: Thing about me saying to her like, here you are with a fucking wine glass in your hand, saying I know you told me I had to drink, but like I couldn't help it. Like I feel like I take a hit of acid when I talk to her. So, if in fact she is doing or her team has created this, this will I will have a whole new set of issues with her. You're now making a mockery of so many things and places that save people's lives, save people's well being, literally create a positive future for people. Yeah, so I'm not quite sure what's going on there. I hope that we do. I hope that we get the facts.
Speaker 2: And if she and you know, like you said, I think it's a step in the right direction. If all is what it hopefully seems to be, then that's a step I'm the right action.
Speaker 1: I'm going to take her PR's word for it that she has admitted herself into something that is a mental health facility. I'm going to take that word for it. Yeah, and just hope that Sandval is not attending with her, because that is what I heard.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, my only question would be if he not attended with her, But if he visits, does that change your viewpoint?
Speaker 1: You know what this point in time, it's like, what does it change? What does it change? They already hooked up behind Ariana's back. Arianna is now broken up with Sandoval. He is free to do whatever he wants. Is it dirty and gross? Yes? Will they make it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Santabal and Raquel are not going to stand the test of time. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: And I don't think it's because of her. I really don't. I don't think it's because of her. I don't know them very well. It's only what I see on TV. But I think there's a percent chance that she thinks it's something that it isn't and he knows that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's similar. See again, I can only speak on things that I can relate to. And for me, I thought that my person was you know, he had found his person in me. No, people like Sandoval and my ex that's this is who they are. Like just something happened from the very beginning.
Speaker 2: Well, it reminded me of that when we go back to watch What Happens Live with Schwartz and he said the whole stupid fucking heroin comment. But the addiction, oh so probably love bombing. Mm hmm, like yeah, and that reminded me of what you went through.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you guys. I'm just trying to get through the fucking day all right. By the way, before we sign off, when I say I'm trying to make it through the day, my baby in Palm Springs wakes up at the crack of dawn, why six am every morning, And you know me, it takes a minute for me to woo saw. I watch Murder and then I watch Seinfeld. So it's like a twelve am, one am type of fall asleep. It's five hours of sleep. I just don't hit right with that little of sleep. And then I decided last night we got to drive home. My day starts at the crack of dawn. Again. We are an hour and a half outside of Los Angeles, and I look in the back and my baby is project dial vomiting all over herself. So I pull over to an area that could only be described as where someone would be murdered. It was the only place I could pull off. We were in the middle of nowhere. I was like, I missed every you couldn't couldn't put your yes. Okay, I'm like, who was fighting a migrade? By the way, I'm like ocean, you couldn't project dial vomit five exits ago, it was a freaking in and out Burger Taco bell. Now it's literally just murder spots for the next hour. So I get out, Why did she was she?
Speaker 2: Oh, she gets carsick, doesn't she. It's got to be cars, cars, like I used to be that way.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know, but it was a lot like I'm ready to throw the car seat, babe, ready to throw the car seat away. Oh. So it was just a very long night. We got home. She was tired, but she had vomited, you know, in her hair, and I had to get home. So I washed her up with a lot of wet white okay, and got her cozy and she did fall asleep. But then when we got home, I had to take the car seat apart. I had to put her back in the bath, and all she kept saying is, moum must sleep mom. It was so sad. It was so sad. It's moments like that where I want to put her back in my tummy. Yeah, like, you're just safe here, just stay in this little boom. You're gonna be fine, you know.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So anyway, on that note, I hope you enjoyed the podcast. Tonight's episode is my birthday and in honor of one of my nearest and dearest friends who's on tour right now, missus Gosfy Schroeder. It is my fucking birthday. Enjoy the episode, my loves, I will catch you next week