Speaker 1: We know, and then I get a little crazy. Yeah that's not the way it's supposed to make. Sometimes my vision is a little hazing. I can't tell who I should try, which is who I meet me.
Speaker 2: You would try to say, hey, guys, welcome back, friends, advisory, good mom's bad choices. I'm Erica and I'm Janila, and this is our podcast. What's up? Nothing? What's up? How's your weekend? I feel like I haven't seen you. I know, we're like ever since, even like though we recorded last week, it was like so quick. I know, I don't think I've seen you since then. So I'm just tired. I've had like a really long week. I've traveled a lot this week, and I went to North Carolina, South Carolina, one of the Carolinas. Oh how was that? It was really quick? I like never left the hotel, like I was. She came and trained me in the hotel, in the like in the room, so I had never left the hotel. Did you learn anything? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't wait to near her these tidbits. Erica like does really classy work and she's really popping. So she's gonna be on Hscent. Well, she's already been on Hcent. She got HSN training. Yeah, she's the bomb dot com so now she's gonna be the ultra seller.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I checked me out on Home Shopping Net, you know, for all you fifty plus woman listening, because I'm sure there's a bunch. No, it was fine. It was just a lot of information that I had to retain. And then like she put a video camera in my face. Was like, okay, now pretend like you're selling beauty blenders. Oh like, oh shit, I know I know this, but I it is lying. I study and then you guys, I shot something that I can't say what it is. I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: But it's really good. It's really really good. So we'll keep you posted. Yeah, but it's about to get largen in charge.
Speaker 2: I don't know about all that, baby, Baby, it's one of your favorite TV shows that you will see at me make an appearance on. It's definitely your fab and if it's not, you need to try again press the unsubscribed button. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: I went out last night and I got really wasted, and I was like, not my intention.
Speaker 2: Wait, I saw Danny posted a video of you, and you were like, I'm so hungry. I want rice, And I was like, Luna is your child. That's all Luna ever wants is rice, shrimp and root. Yeah, that's it. Strawberries.
Speaker 3: My daughter has a really adult palette. She's very mature.
Speaker 2: Shrimp shrimp. She wakes up in the morning like I would like shrimp and white eggs. She's only these egg whites. Yeah, I'm need to be going that diet, right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I went out with my some my Oddly enough, my best friend is rather on the more conservative side compared to me, so when it with her, I got wasted. And then somehow I ended up at her friend's a friend of a friend's like mansion house and there are two bitches in the jacuzzi.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I want to get in. She's like, do not put in?
Speaker 3: And I was like, it's calling my name. She like looks away for two point five seconds. I removed all my clothes except my panties and got into the jacuzzie. She's like, what the fuck are you doing? Then I was like, get me a towel. She's like, you didn't think this through. I'm pretty sure I'm drunk. Ass Air dried in the stranger's house and then got in the uber and bitched about wanting rice.
Speaker 2: Mmm, I thought would happen. That's that was the series of events yet, right, Okay? Oh? Also today I went to Rosco.
Speaker 3: Was because I have family in town and everybody wants to go to fucking Roscow's right. But anyway, I'm in the liquor store and I met like this. I didn't meet him. I was trying to meet him. It's like a sexy white boy looked like sore. So I'm like, I've over heard him say like again hair bradages black friend is like they're braided.
Speaker 2: He has like a little before ponytail.
Speaker 3: I'm into ponytails and beards, so I'm like, yeah, the ones that don't look homas. I'm like, are you Oh, you're not from here? He's like, now, I'm visiting from Tampa. I asked him like fifteen consecutive questions, and then I left the store. I'm like told my friends, like, did anybody else get that? I was flirting hard as fuck though He's like yeah, I'm like, why didn't you ask for my number? Anyway, and then coming to Rosco sitting next to us, and now we're gonna move this along quickly because we're meeting him at the Roosevelt.
Speaker 2: Oh oh okay, wow, okay, what's his name? Name? Anonymous?
Speaker 3: And no Tim Tim from Tampa, Tim from Tampa, Tampa, Tim or Sewer, which is all all acceptable?
Speaker 2: Tim from Tampa. Oh my god, that's pretty good. That's pretty good. Anyway. What else happened this week? Oh? Really sad news? Oh wait? Recital? Oh my, how could I forget? I just came back to my daughter's first recital. I don't know if Eddie mom's out there experience the recital circuit? Do you feel like a real mom? I feel like a real girl mom. I still had girl mom when you put that hashtags like this bitch.
Speaker 3: She's the first one who was like I looked at mommy bloggers and they're all have this weird hashtag called like girl mom and I don't get it. I'm like, you get it, like you're the mom of a girl. And she's like, oh, but.
Speaker 2: It's so dumb. But that's why I put it, because it's so it sounds so stupid.
Speaker 3: Girl girl mom Like, yeah, okay, we didn't use that hashtag moro often.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, yeah, did you cry?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: But I was so happy. I was like, first of all, she was the best in the class. She looked like she was a damn teacher. First of all, it's like they're those might that dance school, in particular, Creation Station Dance is making a killing because there were like three hundred people. They're kidding in that one little studio in Northward. No, it's it was at a middle school because they have different locations. Yeah, they do have, and all of them had the recital at this one location today and it's ten dollars a ticket, and so there was a lot of people today.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, anti paper class and the costume, and it's been around for like years because me and Danielle wan as kids.
Speaker 2: That's what my mom said. My mom today was like I met like a fully grown woman that went to Creation States.
Speaker 3: Me and Danielle went to hip hop class. I'm like fourth grade, so that's how I was. A Creation Station is the same one. But first of all, I'm a hustler. So every time I see like an easy money situation, I was like, do I have pictions to them to teach a bunch of little brads how to do it?
Speaker 2: This is like a come. I went to a birthday party there. I was like, how much are you pay? I'm like, one, well, I don't think they make that much money. And that's why they do these because this is when they make their money, these recitals. They killed it because because they know families are gonna want to see their kids. And it's so cute. It was a durable I'm definitely sunning, lum up, so cute. But yes.
Speaker 3: In other news, Oh, also for our fans that love us, all twelve of you all, we're recording this one live so you could check out our beautiful faces.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're we're we have a camera looking at it right now. Hey we're so awkward. Yeah, so this will be We'll see how consistent is I'm very hard. It's really I'm consistency. It's a strong suit when it commitment. Social media, I try, I mean working on it. You're way better than I am. Oh and shout out to all of any new followers because we had the beautiful Amina but a fly on yesterday and we gained a lot of great followers. I've been getting some messages from people that are cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm really so grateful every time someone's like, hey, on I just listened I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love it. I know you guys have no idea. Like when you guys message us, I like screenshot them and like send them to Jamila like four am. I'm like, look, look, somebody likes us.
Speaker 3: I know it keeps us going, so it makes me feel like I've way more friends than I do. I know I know, and also getting sick and don't forget you can like still reach out to us if you have any questions.
Speaker 2: If you have any speaking but did you see your email? I'll pull it up. If you have any questions you know you have, you need some advice, let us know.
Speaker 3: You can email us at Parental ADVISORYGMBC at gmail dot com. You can also DM us at Good Moms Underscore Bad.
Speaker 2: Choices because sometimes you just need advice from girls that you don't know or girls that you know. Don't judge you, because we can't judge anyone. No, we can't. I'm surprised we haven't anyone come for us. We're not We'll get there.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for that time, particularly me and the things I don't think through before I say, well.
Speaker 2: I'm sure we Also, I remember when I said, what did I say? About blackest remot that said some dumb shit. Okay, so I was high, don't whatever, I should just don't go look for that anyway, we're growing. What else happened this week? We have Anthony Boardine died very sad and it's so shocking because and you know what, and when I was reading this, it's like suicide doesn't have a face, you know what I mean, Like you look at someone and you think they're living the perfect life. You don't understand like how this person could commit aside, he's like literally the last person I would think. He lives this amazing life where he gets to travel and eat amazing foods and go to all these obscure places and all these like one in a million lifetime experiences. But he's struggling. And I had because excuse me, I had no idea, you know, and of course I had no idea. I don't know him, But that's what I'm saying, Like that's perception. Like, yeah, I saw a post today, like a meme that's my whole life. I saw a name to it.
Speaker 3: About basically not a meme, a post about like really, you gotta really wonder, you got to really focus on what makes you happy, and what does it? Because you think, like getting to the bag is going to make you happy, but then there's all these rich people and they're not happy because they're not You're not. You think that makes you happy, but you're not really being fulfilled.
Speaker 2: I know. And that's why. That's something I thought about actually with him, is that, you know, he traveled and he was always seeking, and I wonder if that played into like his unhappy you know, him always seeking. He's always going to the next adventure to find the next high, to not you know, to like keep trying to surpass the last experience, and I don't know, it's just sad. It's really sad. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I did not mean to smile.
Speaker 3: I just got a text from Thor's I got on focused.
Speaker 2: I have really bad ad D. Not really bad. I'm like talking about Anthony smiling at me, and I'm what the because I think he's like one of those hip hop white boys.
Speaker 3: He says stuff like the pool parties lit y'all slide in, like, oh my god, I like it, Oh you do? I love a hip hop white boy. And that's not really trying to your art. You don't know that yet though, let me let me have a little optimism.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let you be optimistic. But he would just keep in mind that he's from Tampa. That means he might be a little hip hop. It might be I don't know, from Tampa.
Speaker 3: You gotta you gotta a Florida boot. Well, he's not a hip hop white boy, and.
Speaker 2: He's actually black. It's actually a doctor. Stop stop bragging, and you bragged for me, say shit anyway, So yes, rest in peace, Anthony Bourdain. And please, if you know anybody that is going through something, just check in on them. Let people know you love them, because you just never know what's going on.
Speaker 3: So you see, And I think sometimes we get most comfortable with friends we've had the longest forgetting to tell them like I love you, I'm.
Speaker 2: Proud of you, thank you, Are you cool?
Speaker 3: Because you forget and it's obvious like people like, like I said in another episode, like depression looks different for everybody you know, and even right now, like even as in a dawn realizing.
Speaker 2: There's certain like some days I'm depressed.
Speaker 3: And like and I won't get out of bed, and I'm like, what the fuck is wrong with me? But you have to acknowledge it to you know, get out of that space.
Speaker 2: I've talked to people. Yeah, ask people, how are you doing? Sometimes that's it's as simple as that. And I realize that sometimes I forget to ask people that, and it's such a simple question, how are you?
Speaker 3: How are you feeling? Oh my god, my boot asking me the other day like, how are you feeling? And I was just like, oh my god, that was so nice. And I clearly I've never been in a healthy relationship in my life.
Speaker 2: But no, it's true though you don't. Yeah, people forget to ask you that question, and you forget to check in with yourself. Yeah, am I feeling okay? Am I happy? Am I f filled? Like, I don't know how I'm feeling? How am I feeling right now?
Speaker 3: It's like, because you're like going through the motions, you're moving, moving, moving, moving, Yeah, living in.
Speaker 2: A fast, fast life, fast day and age.
Speaker 3: Speaking of fast lives, Kim Kardashian's request for a pardon got granted by her homeboy Trump.
Speaker 4: World Wind for everybody, Kim's no political Fourteen years seasons later, when she's accumulated fourteen billion dollars, She's done something positive for a community.
Speaker 2: You know, it's more I'm less mad at her and more mad at Donald not mad, like I'm so happy for this woman that she's out and she's able to be with her family. Like I'm not trying to take that away at all. But this is such a political so clearly obviously such a political move for Donald Trump because black people don't fuck with him. And also, you know, he is part of the problem with prison reform, like him and all his rich friends. Prison is is like a booming industry for for sure, so much money. It's slavery. He's not modern days doing anything to change that. He just did this so we would shut up, and then anytime we talk about it, he'll bring this up again. And he's he's gearing up for reelection.
Speaker 3: He's also discussing, uh, lifting the ban on marijuana federally or whatever. But I heard that that's like also because of you know, he's trying to get relected. I don't fuck with Trump, And I think that Kim Kardashian should have been being active in the community or you have that much influence, that much money, and like you said, the jail sysm like it's been a fucked up situation since Reagan.
Speaker 2: So but you know what, honestly, I'm not mad at Kim because there's a lot of black women out here that don't do anything that Kim is doing. You know, and you're black, you know what I mean? What are you doing? Like? I get it because she comes with so much baggage attached to her. It was not even the baggage.
Speaker 3: But who do you think, honestly, what black woman minus Oprah? I think, who do you think has that much influence like socially and financially minus like Oprah?
Speaker 2: What black woman has that much?
Speaker 3: Like even like even her range of following like young to old?
Speaker 2: Who like what black women can you say has the same? I mean not the same maybe like a Tyra Banks or even there's actors that make a lot of money, you know what I mean, But we also don't know what they do behind closed stores. But I'm not mad at it. I'm not. Trump and Kim are the same person, and that's why they can relate to each other because they're both like TV reality wars, you know what I mean. And that's why it makes it That's why it makes the situation meant dirty. You know, if it was anybody else, we wouldn't be talking about this. But it's because she and her family are such like like they're just she corny and Donald Trump is a corny person that's now our fucking president, and it just makes it like, it just makes it dirty.
Speaker 3: Listening to Kim Kardashian talk anything remotely educated and palalytical is.
Speaker 2: The most irritating.
Speaker 3: It's just like listening to Connie talk about stupid shit. It's just like stupid.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear like. I'm happy. I hope you continues to do it.
Speaker 3: I hope if you fucking make a change, bitch, finally do something important. You do have two black hands and a black husband. It's a three big three, oh yeah, third, and it's a big It's a big thing that affects the black household and it has for years. So absolutely I'm with the agenda. But like listening to her talk smart is annoying. Period.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, when she was talking, she was like she was like yeah, and so they're like ban Jones is like, so how did it happen? Tell me what happened, and she's like, well, well, I was at a photo shoot. I was like I got the call and like it's like okay, You're like, we didn't need to know you want a photo shoot.
Speaker 3: Just like tell us like and just like you know, like waiting on the call, like just to find out what happened, like on pins and nails.
Speaker 2: There's just so much.
Speaker 3: It's just so you know, I'm just like, shut the fuck up, please get to the point. Shit, I can in my head, I could totally hear fucking Her and Kanye in the bed like having these deep, shallow discussions and circles, and I'm like, oh god, they're perfect.
Speaker 2: For each other.
Speaker 3: Her, Kanye and fucking Trump are fucking best friend circle.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Anyway, speaking of friend circles.
Speaker 2: Speaking of friend circles, today's episode is about maybe a few things, but we want to focus song what not to do as a friend, what you don't do in case.
Speaker 3: You bitches needed. We want you to be able to gentify a bad friend. We want you to be able to cut out a bad friend, and we want you to be a better friend. If these are any things that you do the friend code, the friend code.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically that being one of them, being the biggest one for like me personally, is do you as a friend stay stay friends with your ex? Like would your best friend stay friends? Yeah? Is that okay? Are there different reasons? Are there different scenarios where it is okay versus not okay? Or is it just never okay?
Speaker 3: When you text me like I want to talk about this, I was like, what are we gonna talk about?
Speaker 2: Because the answer is just fuck no. I was just like no, duh, Like why are you talking about? Like? What else are we gonna say? Because it's so clear? Well, I think some people might disagree. Does she have a vagina? I don't. I mean, it's a girl. I don't know. It's like I mean, I'm sure there's some people that listen to us that probably still talk to one of their friends' exes okay and can and justifies it and can justify it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Let's let's go over the justifications because this is what I said. These were my first questions. Were they friends with your ex before you? Were they best friends with your ex before you? And those were the only questions related. Are their cousins? Isn't our brother? These are the only circumstances in which it may be.
Speaker 2: Okay because it's still questionable. Some cousins you don't need to talk to. I'm just kidding. It's true, it's true.
Speaker 3: And especially I think one of the biggest things the terms on which they broke up. If you had to like mature breakup and we just parted our ways, fine, you know you have you've developed friendships with people over years of time.
Speaker 2: That's natural. But other than that, like you know what I mean? Wait, I forgot.
Speaker 3: I just said, well, how they broke up, how they oh yeah, how they treat your friend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think all those play effactor for me. It's like I feel like, why, why do you want to touch on your specific Yeah. So I basically have this situation going on in my life where my ex, my friend became like a middleman in my situation between me and my ex, Like he they they became friends and well they kind of knew each other before, but not really. It was more so like he didn't really remember her and she had met him a few times through so she didn't like introduce you to him. No, Okay, So basically when we're in our relationship, my ex, whenever we'd have a fight, she would call her and she became like our middle man, like she would like a therapist. Almost, yeah, which happens. Which happens, But don't do that. If you're doing that currently, stop that shit now because clearly that means there's going to be a gray area. There's a lot of gray areas there, and some people don't know when to step away from that position, you know. So anyway, so they Yeah, so they have that relationship and like you know, like when he would go on tour and were and like and she lived in New York for a while, so when I was on tour, like she'd go to his shows while they were like while I was here or whatever, and that was fine, Like I was happy. I'm happy that they had.
Speaker 3: A really I mean, for the most part, you want your friends to Yeah, it's almost a hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Like I really enjoyed that my best friend and my best friend who is my was my partner, have a really relationship. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not like crazy women here, not like don't talk to my mind, No, I'm honest, Like borderline is your man too, Like that's how I feel because I've had friends station to me and I'm like like it's like that's how it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, for sure, I was. I've always supported and been happy about the relationship that they had no jealousy at all. So then basically me and my ex broke up a while ago, and I had a situation where I told her something and I believe that she told him, and it caused a drama between me and him, and so it was I'm thinking, like, why are you telling him things that a or not his business?
Speaker 3: And B you missed the part where you specifically told her don't tell him, right.
Speaker 2: And so let me just be really honest here. I don't have proof that she told him, but she's literally the only person I could have told him. So it's one of those situations where you just know you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And then when she confronted her about it, the answer was did you tell X Y and z x Y and Z.
Speaker 2: And the answer was I don't think so, no, which means you're lying. Well, yeah, yes, I believe she's lying, of course, But if your first thing is I don't think so, and I specifically told you do not say this information to this person, are you slow? No? Stupid? I think I also caught her off guard, and so she you know, I know when you are she intended on telling you like I slept up. I don't know about all that, but when you catch anybody off guard, their first reaction is to defend themselves, you know what I mean? True, So and lie? Yeah, unfortunately sometimes yeah, yeah, especially when you're wrong. Okay, So let you know you're wrong, and it's just because you're wrong with me. You're a terrible person. But you need to think about all the things you do, you know what I mean. So, I mean I've done shit where I've been like oh yeah shit, yeah. Yeah, but it's like I'm sorry, not like but just just admit it. Yeah, admit it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even after like you're one of your best friends with someone. First of all, they've been like what was it like twenty years? Yeah, I mean I've fallen out with my friend of twenty years and I'm bitter.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm not a bitter, but I'm like I can hold on to some shit. And I was like, I'm not speaking to her.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't even say that, I'm not gonna speak to her for like six months, eight months.
Speaker 2: Or you put a time like you knew, Yeah, you knew that you'd be back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, honestly, as spiteful as I am, and as much as I don't forget, I'm very forgiving, Like I genuinely. First of all, friends are hard to come by, and once you've invested twenty years in a friendship, like it's some past friendship, it's your sister.
Speaker 2: Like I genuinely believe that.
Speaker 3: So I'm not like and I'm coming to the place like you accept people as they are, fuck ups and all, and like that's a part of friendship.
Speaker 2: So I didn't think I was never going to be friends with that person.
Speaker 3: There's things I said I would never do that I'm doing now because obviously I'm over it.
Speaker 2: But even this situation, I am really annoyed and I've been like doing it. I love her, I still love her, and like, I hope that we can work it out, but right now we're in a place where it's not we're not working it out, and so it's making me angry. And I've tried to reach out to work it out, and it's like, you know, she was she resists. She was like showing me resistance towards trying to work it out because she she felt attacked, you know what I mean. And you know, I know that I reached out and I was aggressive about it because I was angry. But I also know that I'm right, you know, and so I mean, I absolutely think you're right. I think I know that I didn't approach it correctly, and that's why I try to reach out to her. And I was like, hey, you know what, I should have done that, because she said, choose did you tell so?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 2: Okay, so then let me get finished the story. So I approached her. She denied it, then came back like a few like that same day and was called me and said like I spoke to him, which annoyed me, and was like and he said that you you did blah blah blah and this and da da da da dah. I'm sorry. I don't I don't I didn't tell him. I don't think I told him. I don't think it wasn't it wasn't like it was. It wasn't like I definitive I did not tell him. It was like, I don't remember telling him. So so anyway, so then I was like, you know what, I really need you to make a decision. I was like, you know, I'm I'm not really the type of person that makes people choose friends, but in this particular situation, it's getting messy. I feel like it's being messed. Like this situation is so Me and my ex broke up in September. It's almost been a year, close to a year, but it's still fresh, you know. I deal with this every single day, with like dealing with him and my daughter and trying to work on our friendship. And it's not easy, and we have really bad days and we have okay days and yeah, and it's like I you know, anyway, So I just was like, I need you to make a choice. Are you my friend or you his friend? Because you've been my friend for twenty years and I just don't think that there's no reason for you to be friends. I don't understand your friendship. I was like, does he call and check in on you? Like, I don't get why it's necessary for you to be friends with him? And then she said fit do you Oh this was later, so then she was like, well, I don't really, I don't me and Freddie have a friendship. I don't understand ed. And I was like, well, I think you need to think about it, and then we got kind of got off the phone. She said she apologized for me being mad at her. She texted you that. No, on the phone, She's like, well, I'm sorry, I feel like you're mad at me, but like I'm sorry if you're mad at me, not like I'm sorry for me, but I'm sorry about it. So anyway, we didn't talk for like maybe a month after that because I was like pissed and just confused. And then like maybe like a month and a half, that's when I reached out to her and said, you know, like I was thinking about her, and I was like, you know what, I should apologize for how I came at her, but like let's just move past this, you know. And so then she texted me back and was like, you know you everything is not about you. You make everything about yourself. You haven't come and visited me out here. She doesn't live in LA and uh, you even come visit me out here, and you know, I feel really insulted you would question me and your baby daddy's friendship. We went through this near death experience. They went through a near death experience. A good car accident. No, his show got shot up. It sounds really, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: Her, and I don't like, I'm sure I'll meet her eventually and it's gonna be like, yeah, I'm giving you a really bad version of who she is because she's actually a cool person, but this situation is not cool.
Speaker 2: Those sound like excuses to me.
Speaker 3: You went through a near death experience because the show got shot up.
Speaker 2: Girl, Like, yeah, you actually put you in danger girl. So then anyway, I was like, okay, whatever, I like, was like I read all that and I was like, okay, girl, I can't. I was like, anyway, so she do want to talk or no? And then she was like I don't know, no, no, and then she's like, okay, we can talk on Saturday. Saturday came around, I was like, what time? She never hit me back? Hit me back a week later, Hey, sorry, I've been busy with school schedules of conversation. She wanted to schedule it and lives on a busy bitch, so yes, I am. So then she never reached back out, and so I felt like I reached out twice, she didn't reciprocate, and I'm cool. So then fast forward to a few days ago, I asked baby Daddy pouring one. Yes, I'm good. I asked baby Daddy, Hey, have you talked to so and so? And he was like, yeah, I talked to her like two days ago. She's moving back to La Da Da Da Da. Daddy like had all this new information about my best friend who's talking to my baby daddy, And I just felt away about that. It really pissed me the fuck off. I'm actually getting angry right now thinking about it. I think you agree, I would agree, Like, but who's your friend? Like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think it's weird. Why do you know more about my best friend? And she's like deliberately not really still talking to you, And I just I don't know. It just did not sit with me right, And I just feel really uncomfortable about that whole situation, like, you know, like especially because our relationship, me and my baby dad's relationship did not end well and it was not my fault. It was his fault, and it has been something that he you know, he cheated so many times and been disrespectful, and like for me, it's like, why would you want to be friends with someone? Yeah, it's I'm not saying that Baby Daddy is not is not him the same Baby Daddy is. I'm not saying he's not a good person. He definitely has to work on a lot of shit, but still, like, why would you want to still parley with someone who's hurt your best friend?
Speaker 3: Repeatedly, I don't get it. I honestly don't get it. So it's hard for me to give you.
Speaker 2: Like, so for those of you out there, do you I don't know, like, am I shripping? Like I feel like I'm not tripping. I'm trying to not be an angry person, and I feel that this situation is making me angry. I feel the angry and that's why today I told baby Daddy. I was like, hey, so, do you have spacing your garage? And he was like what? And this was that lunch after my daughter's recital, and I was really tired and I was kind of one and pissy and bitchy, and he was like, yeah, I got space.
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: And I was like, so you got space for boxes? He's like yeah. I was like, so you can put so and so ship in your garage. He was like, what do you mean. I'm like, her ship's been in my garage for two years.
Speaker 3: I've clearly you guys are the best fucking friends, so maybe she needs to transfer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, because she's your He was like okay, And I was like, is that my problem? Wait? Did you proceed to put the shit in this car? No, it's in my garage. I was like. I was like, I was like, because that's your friend. And then he got really quiet and then he got mad at me. Kind of why. I don't know, because he did. I could just tell he got mad. He didn't like get mad. He didn't want he doesn't want to be in an awkward situation. He isn't. And I was like, am I wrong? And he's like, I don't want to talk about it right now? And I'm like why He's like I don't want to talk about it right now. I was like, okay, good, because there's nothing to talk about. You're getting it. I'm putting it in the trunk. And I feel like I'm being petty. I know I'm being paid. Actually I don't think it'd being that petty. I think it's kind of petty, but I'm And although I followed her, I have followed a friend because she like I wonder her pictures popped up on my instant and I've been and I've been stewing in this, like I've been stewing in all of this and just pissed me off. And I was like, I'm lovely her. I was like, oh my god, it's so.
Speaker 3: Like, no, I don't twenty eighteen. I've done it. I've literally done it. So I think that you're right. You know, I would tell you if you're wrong. I don't know her personally, so I'm judging, yeah.
Speaker 2: You are. I mean, I mean, I know because and that's rightfully so, because you don't know her that whole person, So I'm not.
Speaker 3: But I also my other question to her was like, do you think she has a crush on this nigga? Because that is but I know, I know, probably not, But like from a person from the outside linking in, these are questions that I would ask because even when we're telling her, she's like, what is she like trying to do him? They mess around before and obviously no, but those are the type of things that starts to like linger because I don't, what do you want to be.
Speaker 2: Friends with them? So bad? For he's not that cool? I don't. I don't feel that way. I don't get that from me.
Speaker 3: No, you know, we're water signs. You're you're like low key's psychic, so you would know. No, it's true until all my my new boyfriends, I'm psychic, so don't try me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think so that's not the vibe I get. I just feel like I don't know. I don't know anyway. Yeah, so that's a friend. That's a friend. No No, in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Wait, let me tell you about my friend. No no, because it's hilarious. I have a friend. I'm actually friends.
Speaker 2: With her brother more.
Speaker 3: But whatever, we developed like friendship, like a pretty very close friendship.
Speaker 2: I was in her wedding first of all. I was.
Speaker 3: She told me I was in her wedding. Then like months before the wedding comes up, I'm like, yo, am I still in the wedding. You haven't told me anything? And she's like, actually, I didn't know if he'd be able to do it. And I'm like, okay, that's weird, Like why even tell someone you're in the wedding to begin with. And then she tried to blame like my baby's daddy, like you have all this stuff going on with your own baby's son. I'm like Okay, whatever, bitch weird, but okay, I'm like, but I've been turned bit like, how are you gonna tell me I'm gonna be in your wedding?
Speaker 2: And then like a month before tell me I'm not. But whatever. But she just like was she drunk one night?
Speaker 3: And it's like no, no, no. If she wasn't drunk, she was like, you're definitely. It was like, you're definitely gonna be in the wedding. And I was like, okay, whatever, we're she wouldn't be my wedding. I'll be honest. I didn't think that then, so I wasn't no sweat off my brow, but then I fucking.
Speaker 2: I.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we ended up going to a bachelor party, bachelorette party the bitch that was supposed to be in the wedding. They get into it because the bitch is like a real bad mom and she would like take her baby and she's like a little scripper. She'd be like posted shripper pictures that's in the in the locker room, and then like one picture of her daughter every fourteen posts.
Speaker 2: She's just like, you know, the some holes are just hoes. Mm hmm. Whatever, that's not my friend.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So the bitch was on the bachelotte party wanting to go to the club because she's a hoe and there was like a basketball player there and my friend was like my yeah whatever. Friend in air quotes, it's like, we're not going to the club tonight. I already spent five grand on like the day party. We're all tired. Anyway, the girls proceeds to go, she flips out, kicks her out the wedding, kicks her off the fucking bachelorette party, and then it's like, Jamilla, you're in. So I'm like, okay, the keep in mind the wedding is literally doing makes me get away when she's on my managed to pay for it. Wait you have there's like a hair cot for her. She literally picks people that like would look good. So this is this lets you know, like she doesn't have a lot of friends because she's difficult. She's very like I've never been more afraid of a friend. Like she can cuss anybody out in a pulp, like so quickly.
Speaker 2: It's very admirable. Like she's very honest, Like she's good, she's a good Oh.
Speaker 3: You she'll wreck you, like in an instant I'm almost nervous to go places with her because she will wreck you in an instant.
Speaker 2: And one time she we.
Speaker 3: Were in Vegas at that same bachelotte party and there was like she's a mean bitch. There were someone like kind of fat next to her. She's like, Yo, you're too fat to be that close to people. You need to back the fuck up. You need to find like space. She's just like a mean ass, like she can be like a bitch, so but she's also like a sweet heart person, like she do anything for anyone.
Speaker 2: It's like a weird, okay, weird thing.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's fucking hilarious when I think of it. Like a couple of months ago, it was International Women's Day. So I got drunk one night at my house and I started, like, first of all, I copied Erica because I saw this bitch do it on her answer story, Like good idea. Start screenshatting bitches all my friends International Women's Day, adding him. The next morning, at six o'clock in the morning, bitch texts me some mean as shit like that's why you're struggling, you're lazy, used INKM you did it intentionally. I'm like, I intentionally didn't include you on my social so I was like, so a cough.
Speaker 2: But I was like, it's six o'clock in the morning. But she was mad that you didn't post her on your International Women's Day posts. It's like women that you love or whatever. Yeah, that's the stories. Keep in mind.
Speaker 3: I also didn't like post my I also didn't post my mom because I literally got drunk.
Speaker 2: There was people. The next day, I was like, I posted her. I don't even think about this bitch.
Speaker 3: But so she sent me this long post about all this evil shit. First of all, okay, and we can be background. She is a smart girl. She has a degree, but she chose to be a dancer. She met a rich, older Caucasian man. Oh she met him stripping yeah. Oh and god ended up marrying him. I don't for the benefits. It's like not even a secret, not to him, not to anyone. It's like I'm making.
Speaker 2: My life like she's she tells him like, what the fuck do you think this is? Like you can't. She's so straightforward. She'd be like she runs him. Yeah, you can't embarrass me. This is why I'm with you, like for you to pay. So I didn't have kids she.
Speaker 3: Thought about it, but she also thinks he's crazy because he makes her fucking miserable because it's she's not in love.
Speaker 2: I think at one point maybe she could have been.
Speaker 3: I mean, anyway, bitch gets a lot of money on a regular basis from this dude, like a lot for them.
Speaker 2: There's like absolutely nothing, and.
Speaker 3: So for her to be calling me lazy, I'm like, bitch, you didn't even try to start her business with this surplus of money you get every month, you absolutely do nothing.
Speaker 2: So I was like, it's six o'clock in the morning, it's international.
Speaker 3: I think you're taking International Women's Day and Instagram a little too seriously and yeah, like.
Speaker 2: So what happened did you tell her? How did you respond to her? Girl? That was it? It's it's six am? Or are you kidding me? It's nice to know? Which good? Nice?
Speaker 3: How nice to know how you feel about our friendship at the end, and I, you know, and then I and then she wrote more like you did it intentionally to that and I.
Speaker 2: Liked it by mistake, you know, like my life phone even like girl. But then I smoked weed and then I felt really bad for her. I was like, wow, like you were.
Speaker 3: Like looking through my insistor and you're waiting for your face to pop up, like that's really that's actually gonna Like I felt bad, like I am a bad friend.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, like that that was fucked up. Oh no, I felt oh no, I thought you meant the other way because I felt bad because she needs that validation. Felt so bad both.
Speaker 3: I felt bad that you need the validation and I felt bad that it hurt you so much, you know what I mean, Like, and she's done things for me because she's not doing anything else. But like at an offering, you're like you have real conversations with your girlfriends, and it's like, bitch, this is going on in my life and like whatever.
Speaker 2: But then like I don't like people who throw shit in your face, like you don't.
Speaker 3: First of all, bitch, I'm gonna thirty year old bitch like I've been doing my life, my whole life by myself, Like I don't get help from nobody, So you can't throw anything in my face because I will cut you off as I have and I will continue. So anyway, I ended up getting high this again. Weed is my best friend because I like, at first I was pissed.
Speaker 2: I was gonna go in, like, how are you gonna call me lazy? You actually don't do anything.
Speaker 3: You actually married someone so that you could be lazy, right, But like whatever, And I ended up smoking weed and I was like, I didn't apologize, but I like try to like post some other people, and then I posted her post. I ended up doing it the next day. I was like, my crazy ass friend, but no, and we've tried. She pushed me a happy Mother's Day and shit whatever, and I had to think, like it does it matter to me that much?
Speaker 2: It doesn't.
Speaker 3: I still love her. I knew she was crazy before I've been known she was crazy. She's very crazy, so I'm not that mad. But yesterday was National Best Friend Day. Also I followed her. I didn't follow her, so yes she was National best Friend Day. So I started posting people. But never was like, I don't have pictures everybody. I don't feel I got a lot of friends, and I whatever. I just I just feel reasons to post it anyway. She wrote like a subliminal like, first of all, I stop following her. Some my two other friends showed me. But it's like Beyonce is laying in a pool, and it's like, this is me and my million dollar home, not giving a fuck about friends, National friend Day and fake ass bitches who are posting this like some other shit.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, that's the thing she thought she could buy her friendships and she's seeing that no one cares if you're a terrible person. Sounds like she's kind of it. She's not a terrible person, but she is a mean person. I mean that's kind of terrible. Rite Like how much like when you are sitting next to a fat person, you fat shame somebody or a large person, excuse me, Like and you and you are fat shaming them? Like that sounds like a pretty terrible person. She's not a terrible she's just like she got some shit to work out.
Speaker 3: She does, she does, and like everybody else, like everybody else, you know, that's the whole thing. Like with friends, you got to accept people as they are and we all have shortcomings, like I ain't perfect, You ain't perfect, Like there's things about myself that I'm working on, as our people. But when you choose to be friends with someone or not working on or not not, you be just.
Speaker 2: Me and general I always say we're gonna work on some shit and then it takes like four hundred years. Yeah, yeah, we'll get there.
Speaker 3: But I mean, I don't know. I think there's like a scale. What do they see, like a sexuality scale. There's a scale because people are weird. People are weird and they have different things. And I've learned I'm trying. I'm really sensitive. I'm a cancer and it's like my downside, but I'm like tough on the outside.
Speaker 2: Sensitive and the sentence. Okay, so this girl that I'm my best friend, she's a cancer and I'm a scorpio. So that's why I know I probably stung her real qol right right fa, and that's why she's like because I have another scorpio.
Speaker 3: Like we're really close and like sometimes I'm like, gets so annoyed with her and I'm like, but then I get over it. So that's you know, It's like because scorpios can't be sharp ass times, and cancers can too.
Speaker 2: It just takes a lot, a lot, a lot, I think cancers for me and what I've noticed, well, I'm not with you yet because I'm still we haven't had an argument yet. Hopefully we never do. I feel like cancer sometimes I should judge all of you guys. But you guys want people to know what you're thinking. I'm not that camp. I mean like you want us to be able to read your mind. No, no, no, I'm pretty. I'm pretty. I'll let you know. Ask me, I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: But I'm also on the Gemini cusps, so I think I have like a good balance of not fucking sensitive, little crazy, a little crazy, little sound stuff, right.
Speaker 2: Because I'm a little bit about that. Well, I'm a double scorpio, so I'm just intense and when i'm mad, Well, your face even Today's even Today's stars, like does she want to do this?
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, that's just her face, Like no, no, no, yeah she does. She's all about this life. She's just her natural thing.
Speaker 2: This is really no, I'm not even kidding, like this is Is this the theme for twenty eighteen? Are resting? No? Because literally this week when I went to go do my HSSON training, the lady was like she said something about my face, and I was like, are you fucking hitting me? You're like, how about it?
Speaker 3: I was like, Felicia, you mean like I'm going through all the people that have told me about my face in the last like thirty days. But I'm like, yo, is a bitch unhappy just my face that looks at it.
Speaker 2: She was like, you know, just look like more pleasant when you're listening. And I was like, well, like this And because she like, she's literally I'm like digesting tons of information from her, so I'm like trying. She wants you to look happy while you're listening to her. Yeah, she's like, you know, not just for HSCENT, just for life in general. I didn't. I cannot believe the bitch said for life in general. She's like because she likes the woman who the woman who was stepped into the role of growing our HSN business was also told this woman that she wants to like help groom me as for it to be a CEO. So these are the CEO tips. Also, wow, I get it. I literally can't. Did you write notes? Because I can't wait to look them over. I'm like, I feel like a freak. That was the first and only note that I really truly listened to. No, I mean that was like a behavioral note. It's only behavioral body language.
Speaker 3: I cannot believe she's an in life in gen not just rach in life and she's like an old white lady.
Speaker 2: It's like etiquette school. No, she's really cool. She's really she's like from Atlanta, Georgia. Okay, but she's lived in New York or like for like ten years in Pennsylvania, but now she lives in North Carolina. Husband, but no, she's really cool. But I'm just like, wow, this is the thing, this is the thing in my warmth in my face, Oh my god. Anyway, but anyway, yeah, I don't know where we left off with your friend.
Speaker 3: But well, she's crazy and and even like that comment, like the subliminal. First of all, I don't do subliminal Instagram fucking posts unless it's like someone I don't care call I.
Speaker 2: Just but like, yeah, it's stupid.
Speaker 3: People are stupid, and you gotta be able to put limits on what you can which you're willing to accept, Like can I don't need you as a.
Speaker 2: Friend, but I want you?
Speaker 3: Is it too more than like more hassle than it is like fun? And that's the thing, is like I love her, I do. I still love her. I'm gonna always love her. Like she's great too, Luna, she loves Luna. I wouldn't even like hold it against her, But every time I'm around her, she's just like I'm set, like I'm hypercented not to piss her off because I don't feel like dealing with her piss offness. And then she's unhappy because she's married to someone she's unhappy with.
Speaker 2: And I'm sitting here like listening to all your shit.
Speaker 3: But then like when it's when we're talking about it, like you, when I'm talking about my real shit, where I'm not making like twenty grand every month for doing nothing, you can't you're not understanding.
Speaker 2: But like bitch used to hustle. It used to be stripping.
Speaker 3: Not that I'm stripping, but you know, a hustle is a hustle, and I don't knock any strippers.
Speaker 2: You know, do what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: But even at be married for money, I'm honestly, she was crazy when she dated for love, so I think it's actually a good mutual and he's crazy to her husband, so it's like basically a perfect fucking couple. But it's just, you know, you gotta be kind to your friends, you gotta be conscious of yourself, and you gotta love people, and you gotta be like you can't just be saying anything to everybody because you're fucking sensitive and hurt, like they used your words, like I tell Lenna.
Speaker 2: Use your words. So sometimes friends gotta get cut off.
Speaker 3: Girl. And I told Erica this, and I'm not saying this about your twenty year friendship. Obviously you guys you're not gonna stop being friends.
Speaker 2: But we might have to hear this talk about me.
Speaker 3: But you know, you grow out of friendships, you grow up, you grow out of people, and that's okay, and I have to accept that, Like it's okay, it's okay, and it's okay to accept. Like even me and my best friend got into it last year for like this is someone. We were like, we're like lesbians about the.
Speaker 2: Sex and about what without the sax. Yeah, Like we're like we're like always becoming codependent.
Speaker 3: And I told Erica I should probably not repe this really stupid colm I made last episode, But we got into it because like two guys we knew, drank a gallon of Hennessy on fucking Thanksgiving and then got into a fight.
Speaker 2: In her house. Nothing got broken. Actually my friend got beat the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Actually this friend is this pertains the episode because the friend I brought is actually my baby's daddy's friend that I met him through. But in my defense, as first of all, my baby daddy did me wrong, so I don't really give a fuck what you think.
Speaker 2: And second of all, I feel like.
Speaker 3: Our friendship was month, like we had a closer friendship and we had grew grown a closer friendship than they really had, and I could see it, but.
Speaker 2: Clearly I was the only one.
Speaker 3: But they anyway, these two guys got in a fight because they drank a gallon of Hennessy.
Speaker 2: First of all, my friend is not black and only dates the black.
Speaker 3: Guys, okay, and then got mad at me for happening when my friend I brought got beat up and I was like, you want to date black guys your whole life, but you don't know that niggas and Tennessee can sometimes equal and tragedy. Yeah, so you want to be black eyes and you want to get mad at me because they got in a fight, But like, how about these two grown men? And I was like, Okay, this is like a black role thing, and I know I shan't say that, shouldn't say that, and I know it's not real, like we're all human, we're the human race.
Speaker 2: But like that's the like a low key black role.
Speaker 3: Don't bring Gallon Hennessy and think niggas my nugget in a fight. That's for all our unblack followers too. Don't bring Gallon Hennessy with a bunch of niggas I don't know each other, because it could be a fight.
Speaker 2: It's like just it's like, don't bring Hennessy to the black party. Don't bring like tequila or vodka to the actually tequila to the white party, right, yeah, what's adequate to like white boy wasted? Yeah, yeah, don't bring yagmeister, So that's sucking a white boy party. I just want broken, like the white boys to shirt's taken off.
Speaker 3: Right because no one plus one equals, to which I was, like, she's been winning every reason to not be my friend.
Speaker 2: And then you have to think about it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes subliminally, subconsciously, people are harboring other things and then when something happens, that's there, that's their motivation to act on other harbored feelings, you know what I'm saying. But in general, because my friend's gonna listen to this, I mean, like I can't really brought this shit up again.
Speaker 2: I'm a cancer again. I don't forget anything. But yeah, like, well you love each other. Oh h, it's my sister. Even my dad.
Speaker 3: I was like, I tell my dad, like, stop fucking calling her. She's not your daughter. Okay, you're getting confused again, whose side or you won? And then I was saying all my family members like, it's just a black thing, and they're like, no, it's not like whatever.
Speaker 2: Jamala's a response to anything that she can't understand.
Speaker 3: Wait, I just don't get it. It's black, it's it's a black thing. It's a black thing. You don't get it.
Speaker 2: I'm not racist, I swear to god.
Speaker 3: I'm actually very broadly no, but I do feel about the hennessy and shit.
Speaker 2: Anyway, do you have any other bad friend stories that you want to tell? I mean, I just would say like for me, like, to me, the definition of a good friend is someone who is like, you know, it's a give and take. It's not tit for tat. It's not like I did this for you, you did this for me, which I feel like that's what's happening in this situation. And like, you know, I feel like loyalty, Yeah, loyalty. And also I think communication just like it's just like a blood relationship. You need to communicate.
Speaker 3: If just talk about your feelings, how do you feel, what's making you upset? It's very basic. But be adult enough in like actually like brave enough to talk. Cause then for friends, we should be able to discuss anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, just like ours. But I rescrying. Oh shit, it's no just press the space far Sorry about that. We're back, and I think we were just talking about friendships and what is important in having a productive one, because right now mine is not being very productive. But it's probably my fault too. I mean I've tried to reach out and communicate. Maybe I could reach out again, but it's it's your fault. I don't think so. I'm a place in my life where I just you know, I'm trying to preserve my energy if it feels like it's being taken away from me. I'm very selfish with it. I'm very and maybe to like a fault, maybe to a fault like I just she can't come in. It's okay, I think that come on by.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for all our listeners that are like under thirty, I think it's like really big right now because it's like, I don't want to use any energy that I do not need for any reason.
Speaker 2: But also, if you're.
Speaker 3: Under thirty, you're thinking about like and you having similar feelings.
Speaker 5: It's best to get in tune with yourself now and cut off people that are not good for you, serving you, serving you, period and a serving sounds People assume serving is such a like a negative like a negative thing, but like, okay, one second.
Speaker 2: No, it's just I mean, I guess I think people do have like the word serving has a negative connotation, but I just feel like it means like feeding your soul. You're supposed to She should be feeding your soul, he should being your soul, and vice versa. If you don't feel like it's.
Speaker 3: There's no benefit, you're not growing, You're not like there's nothing you're getting, You're not feeling like leaving these people feeling like I'm so glad I just spent some time with this person. I feel fulfilled. Then they can be cut off right, they're cut off able.
Speaker 2: And I have a friend like that that I definitely feel like that this friend in particular that I'm having this issue with, I don't feel like I don't feel like she needs to be cut off. I just feel like we're in a fight and she needs to pick a side. Yeah, well that's true. Can you crack that door a little bit little bit? Oh, we have a question. Okay, So we have a question that we got from someone on our website. Yes, someone had a question for us on our website. Guys, we do have a website that you can ask those questions on.
Speaker 3: It's called Good Moms, Bad Choices dot com.
Speaker 2: Please come now this question.
Speaker 3: Go to the contact page and then you can choose to be anonymous or name anonymous or with your name, and then you can submit.
Speaker 2: And this person wanted to remain anonymous.
Speaker 3: Also, if you have any horries, please submit because eventually me and Erica, I know it's gonna sound crazy, we might run out. Probably not, but we help us out so we're not the only ones. Okay, this person said, please don't share my name. Ladies, I have a question for the show. I'm recently out of a seven year relationship that I feel might have contributed to the demand. I might have contributed to the demise due to letting my physical appearance go. Now that I realized that I wish, Now that I realize that I wish I would have told he would have told me that out of love.
Speaker 2: So the first question is no, no. The first question.
Speaker 3: Is would you be okay with the guy telling you to slim down or his visual pleasure?
Speaker 2: For his visual pleasure or attraction?
Speaker 3: My second question is, since I've broken up, I'm really wanting to embrace my attraction to women. Growing up, my guardian would have thrown the Bible at me, But being a molested child, I have always been attracted to girls, and I don't know if that had much to do with the attraction or not by the question by My third question is in I'm in my mid thirties, potential maids, ladies and family take me serious? Will will potential mates, ladies and family take me seriously? With a mid life change of teams? I know these are two These are long and two parts. Maybe answering them on two different shows.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Oh no, we answer right now? Girl, okay? The first question said they let herself go and then what was the actual question? Is it okay? Would okay?
Speaker 3: The first question is would you be okay with the guy telling you to slim down for his visual pleasure or attraction? I think it's all about delivery. It's that's major key finesse. It's called finesse.
Speaker 2: Do you have any I mean yeah, I mean of course you you. The question is did you feel good about yourself during that time? You know what I mean? Because if you felt good and you gain that weight, then that's all that matters. So then if he doesn't feel like you look good, that's a whole other issue. You know what I mean, when you feel when you're feeling your best.
Speaker 3: I guess it's just like if a guy isn't like a short haircut and once you were long hair.
Speaker 2: Like sure, you know, like I guess, yeah, do you want to do that? Do you feel like you're not attractive? Do you feel like you don't look good? It's it's about you.
Speaker 3: It's really about you, and the man is just like a side dish.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I will hope my partner could be honest with me. I hope we can have like a loving, like she said, conversation about it, not like a damn girl, you like look different, you need to lose some like, nothing like that. Yeah, I think there's a delivery. Like even I when I gained all my weight and my privacy. I gained seventy pounds that after I had I I still struggled to the forty pounds that I'd gained, And I don't my fiance at the time didn't voice that to me, but I think that I'm sure like there was a I mean, I don't know. I don't know how he felt about it. He never said anything to me, which almost was worse because I was like, what are you thinking? Like, I know you've known, I know the stomach looks different, but also.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Also, no, no her nana so oh okay. She's used to telling her mom, so oh nana as a nibble, yeahanas nibble to the mom who breastfed for quaite too long.
Speaker 2: What we're gonna say, yeah, how you feel? Also, you have to be when the delivery happens.
Speaker 3: You got to be aware of you're being overly sensitive if you have let yourself go, if it and not even like physically a figure, if you've gained weight, but like, am I like getting us up for date night? You know, like, am I doing a little something extra? Because in a relationship, like shit gets comfortable and you do like sometimes you can let yourself go. But there was times I was like, how do you love me? I was like shit, But you know, so it has to go both way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that necessarily. All is when you say let go doesn't always pertain to Wait, you know what I mean? You know who you were before you were a mother, and if you were that girl that got dressed and put that makeup on, and that was what made you feel good and then what attracted him to you, and then after that maybe you don't feel that good and maybe you don't do that anymore. Maybe that can help contribute to, you know, getting you feeling all and good again. But if that's who you are now and you're happy that way, you don't need the makeup anymore, then that's another that's a whole Nay, it's about how you feel. So the second part of the question is lotta racy.
Speaker 3: My second question is, since I've broken up, I'm really wanting to embrace my attraction to women growing up. Okay, my guardian would have thrown the Bible at me being molested child, I've always been attracted to girls. I don't know if that played much of a part in the attraction or not. But my question is in my mid thirties.
Speaker 2: May be taken seriously.
Speaker 3: Oh care cares as the fun. Do whatever you want to do. I mean, if you want to try one life to live and if you want to try some shit out, try it out and you might like it, you might not.
Speaker 2: But if you got to try it out. You can't live your life based on what your family and your friends are going to think of you. If you want to date women, then do that and you might not even like it. Who cares? And they don't even have to know, Like what nothing you have to keep secrets either, But it's just like do what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: You could do it a couple of times and see if you feel serious about it, you know, I mean, then you know it's nobody's business what you do. And if you feel like another thing, if you know it's the topic today. If you feel like someone's judging you, I mean sometimes it's family. It's not as simple.
Speaker 2: But you don't need.
Speaker 3: Friends that are gonna judge you. And you got to tell people like yo, I don't care about your opinion. I wasn't asking when I want your opinion, I'll ask.
Speaker 2: You you dating a woman is not the end of the world. I guess some people would look at it as like, oh, you know, if you're like she said, her family would throw the Bible at her head. She had this idea, you know, when she was younger, in her youth, so you know, that's a whole different mentality. But like, you have to know that that is not the end of the world. You trying that out. If you're not going to hell, you'll be okay.
Speaker 3: You will do You're definitely going to hell because God made everybody right and he's he likes whitty Man, and so do it sounds like.
Speaker 2: You are newly single. You might have just got your like, uh, Sellah got her groove back and you want to go have some fun, girl, Go do that please and come back and tell us how it was. Please submit some horries because we want to know. And if you're a first time listener, you don't know what a horry is. A horry is basically a horror story, and you can interpret that however you want. It could be a terrible sexual story, or it can be you being a horror and it's a story.
Speaker 3: And it's kind of funny and it was fun, or maybe it wasn't fun. Doesn't really matter. Everybody has some and we embraced them at Good Moms. We want to hear, we want to hear about them. We're gonna not gonna tell our say because our kids are getting old and listening. We're gonna and they won't leave us alone right now. So that's it. But oh, also back to the question about like the being molested and the Bible thing. I'm more of a spiritualist. I'm not like so I don't feel like you should let you're upbringing in the church, you know, change or persuade what you want to try and what you're obviously feeling you want to do. And also like being molested, I mean, I don't know if you're must be like a man or a woman.
Speaker 2: Not that it matters.
Speaker 3: Things happen to us in our lives, and especially as like teenagers or children.
Speaker 2: They play a part.
Speaker 3: In our adulthood, whether it be negative or positive. And that's just the reality of it. A lot of women have been molested and had like sexual abuse, and it does I mean, do you.
Speaker 2: Think that being molested contributes to your attraction to a certain sex? Sometimes and sometimes no.
Speaker 3: I was a major lesbian for a lot of years, and I will say, like ninety nine percent of the girls I dated had been molested by men, But I've had women that were never and they just didn't have a desire for dick and.
Speaker 2: I like girls, and I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I was molested, like by an older kid kind of, so I didn't. I don't think it traumatized me. Maybe it did, or maybe I'm suppressing some memories. But every all I'm saying is everything that happens to us in our lives, good and bad, we have to recognize and we have to see how that affects us now and then we get past it.
Speaker 2: And you know, and that's a part of it, if it's exploring it, if.
Speaker 3: It's if it's you know, just don't let just don't let things that's happened to you and your lives dictate your adulthood and your future, your future, because you know, shit happens to everybody. And I'm not, you know, making it light.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, it's easier said than done, but obviously, but first step, the first step is recognition. If you can recognize that, then you're already making progress. Yeah, you know for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you also like to want to fuck with women, you don't need to make an excuse for it.
Speaker 2: You could do whatever you want. You don't have to like, oh you know what I mean, Like just do what you want, yeah, because as your mom or your auntie, your uncle going to be in.
Speaker 3: The room with you, like at the end of we come in this bitch a loon and we go out alone, period, point blank. And if anything, if you look at this watching like seeing all the suicide attempts, like with that suicide attempt, successful suicides like Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain, and obviously.
Speaker 2: This happens every day. Like literally, life is short. Do what you want to do, like if anything, like hold those people close that you love, love who you want to love, because you just don't know what can happen tomorrow. Like I think about this, like the volcano erupting in Guatemala, Like it's just such a freak accident, and those people had no idea what was going to happen to them tomorrow, and now their lives are changed forever. Just do what you want to do, because life is short.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and teach your kids to do the same shit I teach you all that, Like do you want to wear that green wig in public?
Speaker 2: Did you let her wherever you're I don't you want to wear that shit? Let's go. I don't care. I don't want you to grow up and be like, oh, Judy said, this isn't not a cute outfit. I'm not going to wear it. Do you dance like nobody's watching? And date who we want to love? And all that other shit. So that was a good question.
Speaker 3: I hope they answered it appropriately. And if anyone else has any more questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please send them our away. We love your questions. It makes us have to think and it also helps me like walk through things that I'm.
Speaker 3: Going through right, like, oh yeah this is important, Yeah this happened to me or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anything else you want to.
Speaker 3: Add today, my dear, I don't think so Erica's classy as is about to get her nails then at her house because she real world class.
Speaker 2: Just kidding. No, First of all, that's what I do for a living.
Speaker 3: I'm a mobile esthetician, so I'm all about the class yess. Yes, all right, Well, we love you guys very much, thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: And uh, we'll talk to you next week. Yeah, I want to say I will not be flying by guys, you still help with me? What about your friends?
Speaker 1: You understand Brown get you down?
Speaker 2: What about your friends?
Speaker 1: What about to be down beat me? I am a little too friends and so do thing I heetically say, can ride some my prits.
Speaker 2: Don't saying to one. Let's just say I can make it in a bit when.
Speaker 3: The results are not wanting to test, Tonay, can you tell me I'm to be next to me?
Speaker 2: Tell because I want something I don't know that