Speaker 1: To Teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Jeedge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Prod with myself and Dolores, And today we are recappying in the Real Housewives of Atlanta Season seventeen, Episode eight. Good morning, Delores, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning, You're still alive.
Speaker 1: They're growing in. What's going on? Like? I feel like I'm I just put my extensions back in.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm got ready to rip mine out because you know, I normally go every six weeks and if I don't make appointment while I'm getting it done, she gets booked up.
Speaker 3: And sure enough, she got booked up.
Speaker 2: Minor sagging like three inches, and I'm and I with sensory shit. I want to take them out, but I have shit to do, shit to do. I have a confessional tomorrow, Andy Cohens, I do. Andy Cohen's going to be in Newport Beach at Ledo Theater and all of his girls are going to watch him there.
Speaker 1: Oh nice? Is it with.
Speaker 2: Himself or he is with He's not with Anderson.
Speaker 3: I don't believe, But.
Speaker 2: I don't exactly know what's going on. I just show Yeah, I have seen that one. I saw that and Kasta mesa years ago. This one is something different. There's a bunch of different people are going to be there, so I'm like, I can't just because if I take him out, it's not going to be pretty dlorous.
Speaker 1: No it's not. And then you feel frumpy. But it's nice to feel your scalp.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: There's it's an orgasm. It's like an orgasm like for my age orgasm like it's it's like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Kind of ready to cut my hair shorter, and I'm just afraid because every time I do it, I hate it.
Speaker 1: But I will tell you this. I noticed somebody's glow up Rula cut her hair.
Speaker 2: She did?
Speaker 1: You know Julius, right, Julius, You do know that.
Speaker 2: Me and Julius go way back. I was the very first house very first house wife. He worked on Get the hell out of Here. No, we are good friends. He's been stayed at my house. I stayed at his house. I went to his wedding. Yeah, I've known for years, the very first I don't know right when I started watching it happens like he worked on me and we were in the streets afterwards, walking somewhere and he says, get over here, and he ripped all the clippings out of my hair on the corner in Manhattan, and I'm like, okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm like Cinderella. He likes he likes a bob and he's not wrong. He did he do a real bob on her? Or did he phe bob her? Because he poe bobbed me.
Speaker 2: One year. It was fifteen days after I had my face lifts and my face was nice and plump from swelling and.
Speaker 1: Tight right and the best time.
Speaker 3: And he tucked my hair underneath.
Speaker 2: Clipped on extensions on the you know in between, and made a bob for me, and everybody was like, oh my god, you have to cut it like that. Well, let me just tell you I can't cut it like that because if I cut it like that, I would have to have a shit ton of extensions because my hair is thin and fine.
Speaker 1: M hm. So we don't want that. But when your drawline snatched and you have that, you know, beautiful beautiful, so.
Speaker 3: Looks good m h.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, maybe it's darker, maybe I like it.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's been telling me for years, get that strangly hair.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't think so. I think you look good with long hair.
Speaker 1: Thank you. But I mean sometimes I want to do that, but you know, it's like cutting your bangs. I've had nightmares about cutting bangs. Oh, I've done that.
Speaker 2: In fact, I've been thinking about doing those curtain bangs where they're a little bit longer. And just I it's just a mess right now because my extensions are lighter than my actual hair. I don't know why. I think because my hair is growing out, I'm not coloring it.
Speaker 1: You're done coloring it. You're not gray.
Speaker 3: I have like five gray hairs. That's it, you bitch. I know my grandma died with I don't think any gray hair.
Speaker 2: Maybe a couple.
Speaker 1: It's so genetic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom has a few, but not much.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: We went to Ball of Rock this weekend.
Speaker 3: We missed you so much. You were with us last year.
Speaker 2: This year we had two day passes to go, and I took Sophia and Nico. I got something exciting to announce soon about me and Sophia. So yeah, I had a ton of fun, but we missed you. We missed you so much.
Speaker 1: I saw Sophia and Nico so cute, it's so funny. Beautiful picture in front of the fountain.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So the very first night we got in we went to dinner a really nice restaurant on the water in San Francisco, so we went there. That's where the fountain picture was. And then the next day did some podcasting, then went to the festival and this woman came up to me and she's like, oh my god, oh my god, that's your daughter, right, and I go, yeah, she goes. I saw her walking through the just like the crowd, and I said to myself, that girl's a star. She's either a musician, she's something. That girl's a star, and I go, yes, she's my stars. She gives out energy.
Speaker 3: Her and Nico they really do, ye real, they do.
Speaker 1: They're a perfect cup. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But we had a lot of fun, the four of us Eddie you know included, and got home yesterday.
Speaker 3: I'm exhausted.
Speaker 2: Those weekend quick trips really take a lot out of you. They do me and my little dach.
Speaker 1: But we've all had such a good time last year and we missed, we really really really missed coming this year.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming you were filming this weekend, So last weekend.
Speaker 1: I was getting ready for a trip. We did film a bit, Yeah, we did film, and you know, there's a lot of moving parts. And with coming back after being gone so long, it's getting back into the swing of things.
Speaker 2: Is it hard?
Speaker 3: Is it hard?
Speaker 2: Getting back?
Speaker 1: Very hard? Things, very very hard.
Speaker 2: And then in the midst of this, you had told us last week that Gabby's dog was sick, and you got a call during the pod and found out that day.
Speaker 3: Later that day her dog passed.
Speaker 1: Me Banana didn't make it. So it's been like a weekend of morning. Gabby's taking it really bad.
Speaker 3: What happened she does not know.
Speaker 1: She thinks because she had her spleen removed years ago, then maybe she could have gotten bit by something. Even the specialty hospital that she drove it to was could not has not seen a case like this, Like there was nothing they could have figured out. So Gabby was thinking that was it an anaphylactic type of reaction to a bug bite or something like that. She doesn't know. But what killed her the most was she said, she's seeing dogs come in so much worse than that. There was nothing wrong with the dog and.
Speaker 3: How old was the dog?
Speaker 1: Like ten? But yeah, but there was nothing wrong with Banana, So she said, I brought dogs back from the brink of debt that looks so much worse than her and she could not.
Speaker 2: Now does she work on her own dog or does she have another vet do it?
Speaker 1: Because they know she works on her own. She does, but for this one when you know, the dog just crashed, so she drove it to it specialty like yeah, you know, trauma hospital and there was a heartbreak. Yeah, so Gabby, you know, to try to put back an adult's head back together because they're not little anymore, right, So it's just really hard to see them that way. As we know we're you know, you're always a mom.
Speaker 2: That Shannon's dog Archie passed away Archie, which is so sad because Archie was loved by so many. I mean, Archie won an award at Bravo Cohn last year.
Speaker 1: I know Archie. It was an icon. Yeah, we will miss How's she doing.
Speaker 2: I talked to her, we text the day that it. I think, well, I just randomly reached out and I said, how's Archie?
Speaker 3: And I think it was a day after Mother's.
Speaker 2: Day and she said, oh, he passed away yesterday, And I had no idea.
Speaker 1: Well, because Archie's been sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I knew that he had you know that he was going to start to radiation and stuff like that, but didn't happen because he got too sick. And she want to come through it. But I know that she's absolutely heartbreaking broken. The girls are heartbroken. She has another dog, Troy. Then. I'm sure Troy, I think his name is Troy Is he's probably heartbroken as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: Because it was the two of them, just so so sad.
Speaker 3: You're doing all the sad things.
Speaker 2: The race car driver passing away over the weekend, so sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I heard a doctor break it down because there's like all these conspiracy theories and stuff going around. And the doctor said, which made sense, is that when you're an athlete like he is, and you are sick and you're driving that race car, you have a g force that hits you and that is not good if you're sick.
Speaker 1: So it was in a simulator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So they were talking about that and that, you know, when it comes to ammonia, you think it's only for like the elderly people, but it's also for athletes because they put so much stress on their body and.
Speaker 3: You get pneumonia, then you get that g force. And they said something.
Speaker 2: Somebody else said something about he had a severe like infection, sinus infection, and it went like anytime you have infection in your head, it's not good.
Speaker 1: No, you got to stand.
Speaker 3: Who knows what's true?
Speaker 2: Everybody has a but the bottom line is it's so incredibly sad. And on the way home yesterday, just went through down the rabbit hole looking at his beautiful wife and kids on Instagram and he was.
Speaker 3: Very much love forty one or forty two years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tragic. Well, I know, I know tomorrow is not promised. I know anyone. And that's why, you know, live every day as you can. Yeah, there's a lot of misspent time on stupid stuff Instagram scrolling, oh my god, doing nothing or waste in the day. Sometimes you have to just waste the day. But I like to one thing I like to do and is get off my chest things that I have to say to people.
Speaker 3: Good are bad, that's a good.
Speaker 2: And I don't I don't wait, I don't always do that.
Speaker 1: I have I have had an experience with a friend who I probably should have made up with and he wind up passing away, and it was a very stupid fight. He did reach out to me. The person I was with at the time said, fuck it, don't make up like it was over something very stupid. He did that set and he did pass away, and I don't let things like that go anymore.
Speaker 2: You know, when my ex was fighting cancer, the kids weren't well. Spencer at the time wasn't speaking to him, and I worked on him and worked on and said you have to. I said, you might not like him right now, but you know what in ten years if he does pass and you'll be in a totally different mindset, and when you have your own kids, you'll be like, Wow, I didn't even get to say goodbye to my dad. You know.
Speaker 3: Luckily he didn't pass away, but he did end up.
Speaker 2: It took a girl telling him, listen, my dad passed away and I didn't get to say goodbye to him. So short lived though, YE thought soon after that.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, no regrets. You know, you don't want really anywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's get into Atlanta. Oh my god, Kelly, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know how this womans She lives in a pressure cooker. Oh my god, I don't know how she does it. Will she to speak to her No, I haven't. We're gonna have her on the pod soon. I don't know exactly when, but we are. But she's speaking with her mother and her grandmother. She's very emotional about her financial situation.
Speaker 2: And then her you know, her struggle with her ex. You know this is a problem. I've said this a million times because I know how my ex worked. When you start talking badly about your ex on national TV, the only thing he has to hold over you is, you know what, I'm not signing for the kids. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 3: And that's what he did.
Speaker 2: Obviously, he is not signing for her girls to film this season.
Speaker 3: Now she does have an older daughter.
Speaker 2: We saw this episode as adorable. But that's the price you pay. And that's my advice to ever say it all the time, all the time. If you are divorced or getting divorced, whatever, and your ex is letting you film with the kids, be happy. Be happy because he can pull that card away from you. And then, you know, some shows are like, you know what, we don't need you because you can't show your whole life.
Speaker 1: Now, that's definitely listen, they're not getting rid of her because she's definitely performing with or without her kids. But when they need an excuse, they got one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But also she started to talk to her mother and grandmother about she's dating somebody. But then she's saying like, yeah, we can't say his name or we're going to use a code name.
Speaker 1: We're not allowed to do that.
Speaker 2: So so I'm actually shocked that Bravo is that Bravo is letting her talk about her daughters not being able to film.
Speaker 3: So I literally in.
Speaker 2: Used, we never were able to do that when my kids were little and they couldn't film, and then they couldn't film. Because if she says her narcissistic ex, which she's still she.
Speaker 3: Has, no no, he's never going to allow that.
Speaker 1: And I thing is also talking bad about the kids in public, the kids parent and public. He could use that against her.
Speaker 2: Oh, trust me, I went through it all in court when my ex was trying to do the things he was doing to me. Everything I said or did, oh that he would try to pull that up in court. Luckily, my judge that I had was like, I don't care about this.
Speaker 1: Well, the judges I know in New Jersey, it's very strict you cannot bad mouth the other parent. No, they're children, and I would assume also on public on a public forum.
Speaker 2: But I'm actually shocked that brob was allowing Kelly to talk about how her ex won't let the kids film, like I said, I tried. I even said, can you just have them yell down to me? Can you see them walk upstairs from behind?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Can I put a damn mask on them like Michael Jackson did his kids? Like is there anything that I can do? Because I at the time was getting just annihilated and killed because my ex had put out that I was a monster mom.
Speaker 3: I didn't take care of my kids, and.
Speaker 2: Then my kids weren't on the show that I had been on for so many years. It was just now I'm like, probably happy that they didn't film happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean right, yeah, that is what that was back in the wild West when Yeah, it was kind of a draconian way of filming. I call it where there was no hold barred, Nope and not that is it so much different now? Yes? And no?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Even the producers questioned Kelly about her T shirt in her confessional, and she thinks, because it's Tom Ford and it's one hundred and forty dollars, it's high fashion.
Speaker 3: Somebody lied to her.
Speaker 2: I think possibly I want to get her answer on this, but do you think that maybe she forgot her dress and that's kind of what she had on and she's like, let's just make the best of it. No, No, do you think because even like the producer's question, like, I know if I I mean, I don't always do. I've done expensive dresses. I've done one hundred dollars dresses. I don't really care about the price on it or if it's high fashion or tom Ford.
Speaker 1: I just think it was a bad choice. But you know, not too many people could wear a T shirt for a dress. She's four foot eleven.
Speaker 2: Right, But then you see her in another confessional and she looks so amazing that lack dress, and I'm it just doesn't it doesn't seem her style though she's all that goes off. All these girls are very over the top and the way they dress. So then it got me thinking maybe even yes, I know, Lunch, I mean, we'll get into Porscha's outfit later.
Speaker 1: Listen, here's the thing, Tamera, she didn't forget it, because when you show up for Confessionals, you have at least two hours of glam a lack right, you can't in that time somebody couldn't get her dressed to her in one way or another. Oh, she had forgotten at home maybe, or whatever her outfit was.
Speaker 2: I feel they want to send a PA to her house to go pick it up.
Speaker 1: They've done it to me, They've done it for me. They've gone for my jewelry. They've gone say.
Speaker 3: Well, Eddie, not Pa, but Eddie will go and PI.
Speaker 2: One time I forgot something and he brought it to me. But our green screen is about thirty minutes from my house.
Speaker 3: Is yours close?
Speaker 1: Well, it used to be down the street in Paul's office.
Speaker 2: Oh really, you have not started Confessionals yet? No, do you know that we are done filming. I have only done three confessionals.
Speaker 3: How many do you.
Speaker 2: We normally do three different looks, each look three times, so usually nine nine to ten confessionals. I've only done three, and we air in eight weeks or less than eight weeks.
Speaker 1: So that's not a long time. Maybe they're just taking some time editing. If there was different things going on, they have to find a way to make an arc and find what story they're going with and whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and I think like tomorrow I have a confessional, and then I would imagine like every other week we're going to be doing confessionals. But a lot of times we do confessionals all the way through filming, which makes it difficult. I don't recommend it as producers because then people start seeing what the audience and the viewers are saying, and they see what side they pick on, and sometimes that will sway somebody's opinions about a certain person.
Speaker 3: Oh well, Tamor is.
Speaker 2: Getting it, so let's just keep giving it to it, you know what I mean, something like that or.
Speaker 1: Normally what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so kind of for that's like a little.
Speaker 1: Good insight for our listeners on the BTS. Yeah, I feel like yeah, yeah, yeah, because you think about it a little.
Speaker 2: Deeper, right, yeah, yeah, you think about you A lot of times people play into the comment section of social media.
Speaker 1: Right now more than ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So then Angela, phaedro Porsia, Andrew Good Lunch Bea shares that Kay thinks Portia and Drew are scheming against her. Okay, you and I sidebarred the other day when Kay Michelle came out with something on a podcast, which can you you.
Speaker 3: Have a better memory than me?
Speaker 2: Was she saying her she allows her husband, the.
Speaker 1: Girl husband, to have sex with other women, because if he's going to be a man, then she wants, you know, to let him be a man.
Speaker 3: And she said, it's not a man. No, it's not a man.
Speaker 1: She said, as long as he doesn't pay their bills because she doesn't want to talk about it, which is very honorable, But she does pay bills for fans. She'll take one a week or one a month or something, which to very nice or next thing, and she said that sometimes she even enjoys watching a video of him with another woman. Oh shit, yeah, that's deep. So she said that she allows it. But I got confused because then our first scene where we see them together, she wants to make sure he wore his boxers so that people couldn't see his and then also scrub.
Speaker 2: She commented on the dental hygienist or somebody that was at his office.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought the same thing. When that girl came out three or beyond, I forgot she was beautiful. I'm like, she wouldn't be working for my husband.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Okay, so we find out later what went down and who said what, and so you know what, how this information about or why she feels this way?
Speaker 1: We did, Andy Coka out on Watch What Happens Live because I haven't been able to watch Watch What Happens Live, So.
Speaker 2: On Watch What Happens Live, Andy did bring up the oyster scene and said, you're actually he kind of called her out, said, you're actually the one that brought this up, told us not to air it, but then you kept talking about it.
Speaker 1: See that's the mistake people make. They say they don't want something brought up, but then they talk about it themselves when they get mad.
Speaker 3: Well, see I've done that before.
Speaker 2: So they way back in the day when I think he had this party and she invited these people that she talked with prior to say that Eddie was gay and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: It was a big setup.
Speaker 2: And when I found out about they actually called me to tell me about it, and they said, listen not just do not comment about this. It's because you know what, it's to the point where when you're constantly calling somebody's husband's husband gay like bras over it.
Speaker 3: Andy said it a million times. I'm so over this.
Speaker 2: Stop villainizing it, weaponizing it, it's reponizing it. And they said to me, don't say anything and it won't have any legs.
Speaker 3: I couldn't help myself. I was livid because it.
Speaker 2: Was a whole scam behind my back and off camera to do this.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is then then you're making me understand more why she did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you get so angry that you're like, you can't keep it in.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't.
Speaker 2: Well, it's because you don't drink.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, when you drink drinking either?
Speaker 3: Is she not well?
Speaker 1: But she's emotional?
Speaker 2: Do you find her a little bit confusing because we hear this her talk about how she her husband has sex with other women. She likes to watch it as long as he doesn't pay the bills. And then it's like, you know, you have to wear your boxers and you shouldn't have this s dental hygienist. You know, I don't want you guys working together.
Speaker 1: And well, I I know swinger couples and their mentality of that is not that she's I mean I think that she has been or is or is open in that they're open in that relationship, in that way, but there's a control part of it. So you think what came Michelle's point is as long as she knows about it, it's okay. Yeah, as long as she approves of who that person is, it's okay.
Speaker 2: I that's not for me. And what I have seen in.
Speaker 1: That type of situation is sometimes the guy falls for the other woman who he's with, and then they start to do it behind the person's back.
Speaker 2: Yes, said, how does all the time We've seen it with celebrities, We've seen it with your friends, like it happens.
Speaker 3: All the time.
Speaker 1: Now it's a chance, you know.
Speaker 2: Do you think do you think that Kay is just a little paranoid about this situation? Because later on we do hear you know that Portia is talking to one of her exes, and the information that came out did seem like that big of a deal to me.
Speaker 1: So I think that Kay Michelle is I think this is a very hard job, not job. I think that this which she you know, being a housewife, is it hard on her?
Speaker 2: I didn't watch the show that she was on, was it Love and Hip Hop?
Speaker 1: I didn't watch it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, So I don't know how that show operates.
Speaker 1: I don't. I think she's operating on her principles.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm confused of her principles though.
Speaker 1: She gets activated. So she's feeling like, Porsia, if you dated somebody I used to be with, you should have told me, And quite frankly, the rest of the cast agrees with her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I do agree on that.
Speaker 2: But so I'm confused also because last week she was saying that they were plotting against her, trying to bring out some information. We later find out that's possibly that the ex boyfriend said that whatever about her private parts. And now we're hearing in this episode that she's mad because Porsia had talked to somebody she used to date but didn't tell her.
Speaker 3: I get that, but I don't think that's scheming.
Speaker 1: I don't know that that's what she meant was scheming.
Speaker 3: Do you think either are just two different things?
Speaker 1: Two different things? Okay, yes, okay, so it's two different things. And I think here she got a call from this guy out of nowhere. Yeah, it's not like she talks to them, but they're friendly. I do it not that movie?
Speaker 3: Is it a movie together? Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, but I doubt that if they're friendly, this is the one that put out the rumor about her. Yeah, yeah, so, but but what this man did say, and she did say this in when she was explaining all this, is that Porsia said nice things about Kay when he did speak to her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just all confusing.
Speaker 1: Well, but she also said that he spoke about Porsche in a way that she will not repeat as a woman, Oh until she gets mad.
Speaker 3: Now, when.
Speaker 2: Their phage was telling them all this about Okay, Porsia thinks that it's just her voices in her head that's telling her this.
Speaker 3: Drew says she wants.
Speaker 2: To see receipts, show me receipts. I agree, Like, I agree, show me the receipts. And then and then I started thinking, is Kay just paranoid?
Speaker 3: But I guess we'll find.
Speaker 1: Out camera, because it does happen in this business. Somebody online gets into her DMS and starts to tell her things half truths, full truths. This person said this about you. It was a common thing, and and it takes a strong person to say I'm not going to open that DM and I'm not going to listen. Now, I'm just speculating. We don't know where this information came to her from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But also on the flip side, I have had new Housewives come on throughout the years that I've been on the show, and they instantly think that everybody's against them, producers want to make them look bad. You know, they got misinformation that like, you're just coming on the.
Speaker 3: Show to be destroyed.
Speaker 2: First of all, if you really think that, why would you come on the show just to be destroyed? But I think that people watch the show see it, and maybe that's what she's like, just paranoid, like what's coming at me next?
Speaker 1: So she is I don't upset. Last week we were all frustrated with her not saying in that moment.
Speaker 3: And here was another episode and she still didn't say.
Speaker 1: But she did. She told Phaedra it was Portia and Drew trying to fish for information about her to come after her with it. That's what she was told.
Speaker 2: Well, I want more information.
Speaker 3: That's that's not enough.
Speaker 1: What was the information they were looking for? Who told you? First of all, I'll eat it if someone has told me, and it's been many times over the past ten years, if someone told me something that somebody was trying to do to me, unless I'm going to come full on about what was said and who told me. I'm not repeating it. Yeah, because if someone's going to come to me and say I said something, don't even start with that conversation until you tell me where it came from. Otherwise I agree keep it, because then I think you're a lion, or then I think that you really didn't get this. So I have a rule. If you want to tell me I said something, tell me where it came from and what it is. Don't fucking be weird about it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, then Porscha and her sister weigh in on the Mike or Sway? Which one is better match for Porscha? Who do you think Porsia has more chemistry with Sway?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well you've been around them, so you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Sway is a sexy person. She just exudes confidence.
Speaker 2: Did you know Sway has a twin sister.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I just saw for some reason Sway's Instagram. He was popping up on my you know, social media, and so I found out two things recently, that she has a twin sister and that she makes eight figures. Oh that's what I saw. You know, when somebody goes, Hey, she do.
Speaker 3: From what I saw. You know those those salon.
Speaker 2: Spaces where you buy a big building, you put a bunch of different.
Speaker 1: Suites like Phoenix Suite.
Speaker 3: Yes, we have those two Phoenix sweets.
Speaker 2: So it shows that that's what she does. She builds these maybe for in Maybe I don't know, I don't know the extent of it, but yeah, she.
Speaker 3: You think the sways.
Speaker 1: Swag Her name should be Swag not because she's got so much swag, charisma, the way she holds herself. Andy loved her because when they were on together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I don't know her personally, but you can tell she's got some good energy just from watching her social media and her on the show.
Speaker 1: To see the Valentine's Day she made for for Porsche. She had the whole house or the room draped in red. Wow, like stuff every rose petals everywhere, rose petals draping from the ceiling, flowers or mess bags, gifts, dinner, a bed there with stuff on it like crazy, Like, I don't know how you're gonna ever get away from that Porsche because I look at you and I'm like turned on for you. I don't know what to.
Speaker 2: Tell Porsche had said that that Mike wants kids, it's a deal breaker, and then she went on to also say later on that Sway wants kids and carry them herself, and that she would carry on herself and maybe Porscha's how old is Porsche Because she's saying she wanted her sister's eggs.
Speaker 1: It's so funny because later on smids, that's weird. She's done. I don't blame her, but.
Speaker 2: She's you probably still get some eggs out of that. I don't know what about it, say a.
Speaker 1: Lot, even the the like the shots and the things to retreat. It's not any easy thing to go through.
Speaker 3: It's just not But what about the snake?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Why why don't we have to see that snake?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna get?
Speaker 1: She said in her confessional, even though it was like a sound bite or a which she's fine given. She said, I'm trying to get rid of all the snakes in my life. My daughter's bringing them back.
Speaker 2: In Her daughter really wanted a snake.
Speaker 1: Why did I think? She said a lizard?
Speaker 2: Chile, That's what I thought, lizard, Like my son had a lizard. Ryan had a lizard and he loved he loved. Weird odd creatures. He had a charantula for a while, tans and he was little Tarancela got loose in the house.
Speaker 3: That was not fun.
Speaker 2: Ended up finding it. Then he had a pet lizard. He took the lizard everywhere with him. I was at work one day, he's at the babysitters. He took the lizard swimming in the pool with him and the lizard died.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm like another therapy session.
Speaker 2: I know he wanted weird anyways, So at the surrogacy clinic, Shmia gets emotional about the process. She only has one embryo left that is a boy, and Gerald wants a boy. Do you think he's putting too much pressure on her about having a son? Because she asks like if I don't have the son, like, is he gonna leave me?
Speaker 1: No, it's not a deal breaker. It is not a deal I mean, I don't see it as that. I think he's a wonderful man. I think he loves his wife, he supports her. I think he's allowed to want They haven't exhausted all possibilities yet. There's still an embryo left. There's still hope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there's a bunch left, but there's only one one may.
Speaker 1: Right, he wants a boy, and I can understand, you know, is if a woman wanted something right.
Speaker 3: I don't know much about Sarahcusey.
Speaker 2: And I know a little bit about IVF, not much, just because I've had friends that come through. It. Is it normal to have like five failed transfers. I don't know about it because I'm like, WHOA, you go through all that and then you get a sarrogate and then it fails.
Speaker 3: That would be hard, But I.
Speaker 1: Guess it's something that's possibly could happen five of them.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I honestly, I don't know the logistics, but I really wish them a lot of luck. I know it's a lot of pressure, and you know, I understand his want for a boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, then she SIMI then goes on because Kelly shows up and she's talking to her and she's saying how her husband is uncomfortable with her and sex scenes acting understood. I could totally understand that. I wouldn't want I wouldn't want my husband doing that. I think you wouldn't want me doing that.
Speaker 1: Even a listers and I've heard them talk they can't be it can't be a comfortable thing to watch unless there k Michelle, you know that.
Speaker 2: They have like a sometimes, like on our show, when kids are little, they bring in a child psychologist that watches over what is filmed with a small child. They haven't done this in a while, but they have done it in the past, and they want to just make sure everything is okay for them. They're they're there to advocate for the child that is filming and sex scenes. They have like somebody on set that make sure everybody's comfortable and things are covered.
Speaker 3: And all that.
Speaker 2: It's going to be the most uncomfortable feeling in the world.
Speaker 1: Justin Baldoni and Blake Lively had that whole thing going on, and he had in writing she said there was an uncomfortable scene with him and her and he goes, you opted not to have the whatever you call it, that know what they're called, Yeah, the person the wellness team during the sex scene, the intimacy coordinator.
Speaker 2: She chose not to and then bitched about it. I couldn't follow that whole Justin and Blake thing. It was just too much. It was just too much.
Speaker 1: It was so ugly and so yeah grows but but yeah, so so yes, I do know of that.
Speaker 2: What show is she on? What movie is she does?
Speaker 3: She do a lot of movies.
Speaker 2: I wasn't aware of that.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh shouldn't. Oh, I don't know. I didn't know. I mean I knew this is something she was getting into. Guys in my age and as you get older and you have children and you have all this going on, you have the housewives, and you're your business and now you're doing a When do you not want to start do something else? I'm fucking good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to fucking do another thing. That's how I feel.
Speaker 2: Fucking do another thing. Podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm taking a sword class today. Though. Oh god, they make power up?
Speaker 3: Is somebody making you?
Speaker 1: It's on me? Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you have fun with that? Sounds horrible. Sway and Porscha go out to dinner. Sway asked Porsche if she could see herself being with a woman for the rest of her life. Poor Porscha asked, then are you proposing? Where's my ring? Sway does say she wants to settle down in a year now. Porsche had said this, which I didn't know that they have known. She's known Sway for like eight, nine or maybe ten years. But she wasn't ready to date a girl at the time.
Speaker 1: Right, and she went through a lot of life. Yeah, you know, at I feel like timing is everything. Maybe this is the time for them, and possibly earlier it wasn't. I have a lot of hope for this relationship. I feel sad if they break up. It's the late life lesbians. Let me tell you, they are so happy.
Speaker 2: I talked about this on a podcast recently, and everybody's like, oh, God, dear is going to be a lesbian.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I just said, like, honestly, if something were to happen in my relationship, who knows what somebody he passed away or he left me or whatever. I'm like, I just think that I would just be a lesbian. People got myself be aleized me. Just find me a best girlfriend and we can just hang out and have fun.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you the women that I know, they really just seem happy. Women know how to take care of the women. Yeah, look at look at uh chrishell Strauss, so happy, g Flip, I know, so happy, Gabby Wendy so happy. Yeah. Yeah, Like I could go on and on because I do notice this, but listen, all the power to you, ladies. The Lady Pond. They're swimming in the Lady Ocean.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of swimming the girls or I have at Phaedra's meditation event.
Speaker 1: Honestly, the taxes in New Jersey are enough to kill you. That's what I literally kill you. How come I never see Phaeder's boyfriends ever? And she don't want to talk about it because she said that her and Fate, her and Porsche had dated the same guy, and.
Speaker 2: She didn't about she spoke about it, right, No, we didn't know she played the flute either. We didn't know she played the damn flute. This girl does everything she's yeah, well we don't know if she plays the skin plup she talks about really playing. She was really playing. I know.
Speaker 1: That is so crazy.
Speaker 2: And it was sounded really beautiful. And they're laying on these big blow up mats they're in the pool and then suddenly whose was it? Oh, Samia starts losing air. Now, how about Porscha coming in with that outfit and Cynthia's like, Porscha's ass is like two asses put together.
Speaker 1: That was hysterical.
Speaker 2: Do you think that she had to outdo Shamia from last week?
Speaker 3: That's why she came in I never.
Speaker 1: Think like that, Like, my mind doesn't work like that. I don't feel it. I mean, it's not out of you know, it tracks for her to walk around with her ass now she's they even flashed back to another time that she.
Speaker 3: She had her ass out.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean I think that.
Speaker 2: This is when cay Michelle drops upon my ex nache from Queen's Court called Kate, to tell her Portia has been calling him.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's recent or if it's in the past, but cay.
Speaker 2: Michelle's like, she was pretty calm at the very beginning. She was coming off pretty calm, like she's.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, did she take a zenat She was until she wasn't calm, and then she lost it and she's like if you're pop locking and dropping on someone's sausage, Okay. She comes out with these amazing Sometimes I have to rewind it. I have to go back and listen to it again because I don't always get here at all.
Speaker 2: I know, so pinky, She's like, what are we doing here? This is weird. It's giving cult. They've already tried to kill Shemiah. Like she's like, just give me the organic f dis in it.
Speaker 1: But it was beautiful. Well they had it was grasped meat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she well she didn't eat that, but she said, this tastes like organic.
Speaker 1: It looked beautiful. One of the difference. I thought it was amazing. I thought Drew was really embracing the moment. Pinky was on her raft with one eye open. She wasn't trusting nobody. No, you know, Shemiah was out. She was. She seemed annoyed at the whole thing. Of course, Cay Michelle can't get in because she has her surgery, probably still healing from her surgery. You can't get in the water. So she even brought a doctor's note, she said. And then Kelly Kelly showed I thought it was amazing. Kelly showed up, not happy.
Speaker 2: Kelly and Kelly Kelly, she hasn't been happy lately. She really Helly is going through going through hard.
Speaker 1: Like the stress of what the frig this girl is going through? You know what happens, You've been going You've gone through it, broke through your divorce, trying to handle the kids, trial, trying to handle businesses and bills and and just everything, and really after it goes on for too long. It's exhausting break you like, I think Kelly's at her wits end. But why does she keep going after Portia?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but there is like.
Speaker 1: From can you ask her that when you do her interview?
Speaker 3: I will absolutely ask her that.
Speaker 2: So they're at dinner and you know, ship's starting to go down. Andrew tails Kate to stop saying Black's name, and.
Speaker 1: I would like her too too.
Speaker 2: Stop we we should not be talking about this man anymore.
Speaker 1: You said this two episodes ago.
Speaker 2: I'm talking There's there's no reason to be talking about him. Nothing happened, nothing went down.
Speaker 3: We got it. He slipped into her DMS. That's it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But she didn't want it brought up. She didn't want it brought up. But then she keeps bringing it up. It's another case of that.
Speaker 3: And then they just get into a huge fight.
Speaker 2: And then and Fatris like, uh, we have a noise ordinance here, guys?
Speaker 3: Can you shut up so much.
Speaker 1: For the Zen party? I know?
Speaker 3: And then I hear Drew.
Speaker 2: Did you hear her say to Kate Michelle, obviously you don't fit in.
Speaker 1: I did. I'm like, WHOA, I've felt that this is a lot for k I don't think Kay needs this in her life, and I think that it's a lot for her emotionally. She has a very big life. But did you see what she said to Drew m Maybe Drew's like, you're looking up my resume? She goes, it didn't take long. There's nothing on it.
Speaker 2: Oh there, These girls are so quick.
Speaker 3: They really are they they are yeh.
Speaker 2: And then you know, Kay accuses Porsche purposely not telling her about the guy that that she dated, that they both dated. And then, like we said earlier, all the women kind of agreed like if I dated somebody you dated, I would tell you. I would be like, hey, they weren't even close before the show.
Speaker 1: And that's what Porsche said. And I agree Porsche should have said something to her at some point. I don't know what point that would have been. Well, but you know, Kay very early on had a bad taste of Porsche and about the way she went for Kelly, saying you slept with that married man.
Speaker 2: But Kay doesn't set the tone, kind of set the tone.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know that Kelly from the jump has been busting Porsche's bulls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now Kelly.
Speaker 1: They speak pay one what about.
Speaker 2: Kelly with the wine in the face to Porsche and Port like, my first instinct would be to smack that out of her hands so fast, And Porscha's like.
Speaker 3: Get that out of my face, Get my face has.
Speaker 1: Come and I and last time I was with you, not too long ago, I said to Porscha, You've come a long way from dragging people across the straight stage by their hair. You have come very far, she has. And I feel like ever since Porscha's divorce from she's mellowed out a little bit. Yeah, she's mellowed because you know what, she doesn't have the financial stress she used to have. That takes a big burden off someone.
Speaker 3: Now Kelly has it.
Speaker 1: Now Kelly has it, see what I mean? You know, financial stress on top of being a single mother, on top of trying to keep it that will put you over the edge. Is very financial financially stable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why do you think Kelly thought it was a good idea to open up another restaurant when she's going through financial issues?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to ask her that. Yeah, all right, well, there you have it.
Speaker 2: It's a good episode.
Speaker 3: We had a lot to catch up on a lot to catch up.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you something I feel. The season started off a little slow, but it is making up for lost time.
Speaker 2: It is, it is picking up.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, thank you again for tuning in.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 2: Finish your answer questions just send them to us