Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cows.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony dor Sat, De Montrey More and new Eat Scrugs.
Speaker 2: Hook him baby, It's that time Players Lounge right now with the hook bringing on, Hey baby, hey baby, Hey ask crazy. This shows but by Aristocrat Gaming, Anthony dor Sat and the Pitt Panthers in the House, Hall of Famer Rocket Bury Church, Texas A and M's Finest. Yes my guy, Yes more, Yeah, there we go. I merely stretched, honor, thank you, Crystal contact.
Speaker 3: Guy, band Wagon destroyd and there my guy.
Speaker 4: With the burn Ords.
Speaker 3: I like it. Man.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, man, man, it's what Grset would do.
Speaker 3: He was what.
Speaker 4: You got.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think peoples are the same boat as us as.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no no no.
Speaker 5: We wasn't lost, wasn't in left lost. We wasn't wasn't right here talking about was do that.
Speaker 6: But but you've been being your chest about all year and all these I don't have nothing right now, y'all lost the argument about your school from him Jesse Holly that y'all wasn't gonna be what y'all said, and and and they've proven you right.
Speaker 4: They're proven themselves right.
Speaker 3: Know that they're not proven it up right.
Speaker 4: No, hey man, did you have a good Thanksgiving? Yes? It was fine? Boat?
Speaker 6: What boa game is pick going to? No, don't distract from this. You let him, you let him pull you into this conversation. Was going to win the natty.
Speaker 3: I still stand by that. I'll take.
Speaker 6: I'll take, I'll take I'll take a three I will take a three weeks, three week break.
Speaker 3: Man, I love it.
Speaker 4: Did I not say it all week? I said it all week? Said it all week?
Speaker 3: He didn't go to Texas first?
Speaker 6: Now, and.
Speaker 3: We both like to quote, mister Dorset, what did you say?
Speaker 4: What's cool?
Speaker 3: Your touch? Your quote? What's cool?
Speaker 4: Did you go to?
Speaker 6: Okay, so you're ready, you're taking the ball. Y'all lost third of all. We're still going to the playoffs. Okay, I'm gonna take a three week break, get our best running back and best offense.
Speaker 3: I said back, so we can do what we do and take this run. What you know?
Speaker 6: This reminds me, This reminds me of that I'm still talking. This reminds me of the twenty thirteen year where we beat Alabama and we was like, oh, raw Rod, we beat them first year in SEC and they went to go win the Natty and it was like, oh, well we beat the Natty champ. That's what that's what you even bring that up, that's what you t gonna do this. They gonna cheer, They're gonna say, hey, they got to beat the Natty. Man the Natty winners. I'm standing by that. I'm still stamping it.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying I said all week long, Texas is gonna win. I said it.
Speaker 2: That's all I said. Man, the halftime show was great. My house on watch Who's on the halftime.
Speaker 4: It was in my houseing my halftime show. And after I just is like, yeah, it's time to go, time to go. So you know, hey, man, you guys just did what you do. Oh and you know this? It's okay?
Speaker 3: And what is that? What do we do? We lost? You saw lost one game this whole.
Speaker 4: Yar you get your ride.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 4: You lost. The Daddy. No, it ain't even big brother. That's not that daddy. That's not it's daddy came down. I mean arch Manning that flows classes, running through classes.
Speaker 3: Both nicks out there running on people too. About you can do in this game.
Speaker 4: All I know. I saw my lasses Manning running.
Speaker 7: Through here the glasses man, I mean dude, a food comba running down past a and then agg You just laying down he and down your legs watching b BO run.
Speaker 2: Through you man on National TV eleven and one and eleven and one, and Daddy gave you the one.
Speaker 4: That's not a Daddy, that's not what ice you said. You around one hundred miles, but you still got one to go.
Speaker 3: Technically, I feel like I have to leave. I feel like I feel like no matter.
Speaker 6: I feel like we should be Daddy right, because you know, y'all lost the Florida right. Since you're an honorary Touxas fan, honorary to you, y'all lost the Florida right, and y'all got Daddy to come in and beat that, but and make them have a buy out Boy's member.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they need a new coach.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 6: It's been a story, but I like it. Though y'all won, so y'all could keep Steve in there for another year because he was about to be a buy Out Boy member too, but he still might be. So it's all right. I'm just saying the buy Out Boys Auburn.
Speaker 3: But the list goes on.
Speaker 4: I could keep going correct.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you guys are loving and one, Now, did you make that SEC Championship game?
Speaker 4: Are you playing this weekend?
Speaker 3: I don't know yet.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Like I know that ain't.
Speaker 3: I bet I bet you do.
Speaker 6: I bet you do because you gotta watch us, because ain't to go to the potato go to the Potato boat.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, you're still Potato boat. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: You still play.
Speaker 3: That's not gonna happen, y'all not gonna be in the playoffs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean you said you saw people be they go to the Potato Bowl, the Bowl, Like what are we talking?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, just looking like a hostage out there, man wed to.
Speaker 6: Hey, man of our word. You know you gotta pay up, just like you're gonna have to pay up at the end of the year. And just like Jessic, I know you was just down here and you gave us a little hook them in the back. No, we ain't doing none of that.
Speaker 2: So washing looking like a hostage with that U t Jersey. I had to throw the hook of wrns up.
Speaker 3: I can't believe to you got y'all hype like that? And now he hold. We gave their seasons relevant. You see how people got to beat us, and then we should be in the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Oh look what we.
Speaker 6: Lost to We lost the Old State. Oh we did this like no boy, Hey, we give y'all season validation. We're not worried about none of that. Y'all say it another game, are y'all?
Speaker 4: Are y'all this is true? We just pick but y'all, no, no, no number three.
Speaker 6: We're gonna talk to somebody that actually made their Are y'all gonna and then I'm gonna talk to you an honorary fan that didn't even go there.
Speaker 3: What are we talking about? What are we talking about?
Speaker 6: When they say it was a great movie that they had, they hate us because they ain't. Like I said, y'all, get ready to watch us in these next few weeks in the playoffs, and y'all do whatever y'all gonna be doing. Uh it gonna be in gonna be in the Idaho Potato Bowl, and y'all go be in the Morning car Care Bowl.
Speaker 4: Get out of it. Okay, you ain't gonna win nothing.
Speaker 3: We got. We got a chance, y'all.
Speaker 4: You ain't gonna get nothing, and we ain't gonna get nothing out.
Speaker 3: Of the bowl game.
Speaker 4: Y'all gonna play.
Speaker 3: We got a chance.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, Man, your school is Avis.
Speaker 6: They hurt so we so we avis. Then what does that make ut because we just gave y'all validate if y'all didn't know, it's not a son thing. I'm not your son, just like A and M is not your son. It ain't none of that.
Speaker 2: It makes him better than y'all know. It doesn't be made better, y'all, No, it does not. Let's talk about the Cowboys. Y'all warmed up here. The blue magic is back. Y'all got to help you.
Speaker 4: Fan bases, fan bases. No, you ain't got the pack. To everybody's house, you ain't got the pack.
Speaker 6: He is bitter, bitterer, hold on, hold on, hold hold up, said he said, he we'll watch out you do it too.
Speaker 3: But he said, I'm bitter. How we make the same pit.
Speaker 4: It's a bad week. We make the same trade. Pitt Kansas.
Speaker 5: You're just bitter about and them. So I'm not bitter and bitter about you? Just a bitter dude today?
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 4: We both he picked the Cowboys? He did?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 3: Okay, somebody didn't pick the cowboys.
Speaker 4: I picked the cowboys.
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: Did you pick the cowboys?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, shoot, I guess I didn't. Was over all Chris didn't picked the cowboys?
Speaker 4: And everybody picked the Cowboys except for Demand.
Speaker 3: I could have swum.
Speaker 4: What a bad week for you, bro?
Speaker 6: Not hey, Chris, since we lifeline, can we get a guy back there to tell us what was the overall record for this weekend?
Speaker 3: Because I know we ain't too It's only a one game separation.
Speaker 4: I need to focus right now. We don't do that.
Speaker 3: And no, no, no, no, no, no no no from this week.
Speaker 6: On the picture of this week, I am come on, do you fold? You phone the friends? So I want to keep that friend on the line.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't let him go. One't game based off of these picks.
Speaker 4: Church both went five and four last week?
Speaker 3: Okay? And then what did AD go four and five? Okay? And where did I go?
Speaker 4: Three and six?
Speaker 3: That's fine? We all we all buns, We all buns.
Speaker 6: That was I didn't I didn't I said, hold on was my previous statement that hey, we all did bad and we only separated by one game. If I went three and six and he went four and five, that means that we're separated by one game. So my statement still stands active. It's crazy how people just laught to get it going. But I like it that Aggie math, How's that wrong?
Speaker 4: What you said?
Speaker 3: Chris?
Speaker 6: Three and I'm three and six, he's four, So that's only one game separation. Like I said, I was going into this week, No separated by one game? No, you were separating by no? No, No, I was only separated by one game. He said, Hey, Chris again, did you not say did you not say a last week? Hey, y'all better be careful? De Montree coming up?
Speaker 3: You uh?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: So you down to the ad said your by four games?
Speaker 3: Okay, four?
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, okay, five games?
Speaker 3: But you okay, it's five game. But you didn't say I was coming back? Okay, what you're you're coming back?
Speaker 4: Okay y'all say y'all said, I'm gonna say it too. You're coming back.
Speaker 3: Once again? You still have to answered my question?
Speaker 4: What it do this week? We lost?
Speaker 3: Like y'all did.
Speaker 6: Okay, cool, and that what and that what I said, just like I said earlier. Okay, And so you stay over there you worry about Pitt. I'm gonna worry about my eleven and one.
Speaker 4: We was ranked number twenty three, lost to Miami. Well I lost in Miami.
Speaker 6: You was you?
Speaker 5: You lost to ut who was ranking number sixteen or something like that. They, yeah, y'all was righting number three. We both so, so, we both so, we both so, we both ranked.
Speaker 4: So we knew we were underdog going into the game.
Speaker 6: But you're always so we both lost the ranked teams, right, Oh, you're right, So I'm Sorrymber.
Speaker 3: See that's the difference.
Speaker 6: When somebody expects something of you, Yes, you can come back and make these type of jokes, But when people don't expect nothing of you, they say, hey, we.
Speaker 3: Don't even mention it. So Pitt need to be glad that they even mentioned.
Speaker 6: Right now, you're the only want to know there's been more multiplet I'm not hostile. I'm staying facts. There's no hostile. There's no hostile last time. Last time, I was the only one that came to Ma Mama. So I don't need nobody to help me out. I don't need no help back here. I don't need nothing behind this county. You stay over there, senior order, and I'm gonna send it back to you like I have been all year. We took a l eleven and one. But like I've been telling you all year, win at the win, at the win, A clock gotta be right. Well, weekend is twelve. He been saying for about a good six weeks. The anem is gonna lose, and they finally lost. Okay, Like I said, who about this is that?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 3: I knew what was gonna happen when I came here this morning. Put the gold brown.
Speaker 2: You ain'ty rep you people trying to stay strong with a you know he still just y'all, ump just jumped off.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing I'm sorry, Thanksgiving the past. I'm wearing my fall colors. Man, we'll talk now.
Speaker 4: We're wearing fall colors. It was right, and he was wearing my color close of banish. You don't forgot, you know, I did.
Speaker 3: Wear it after everywhere.
Speaker 6: I know you're so accustomed to me coming there with AGA gear by wearing my AGGI gear after a w so I know you'll haven't seen a loss in a long time, so.
Speaker 3: This is something unusual for you.
Speaker 4: When we come back here on the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Let's take break.
Speaker 2: I ran into ran into an old coach today who told me tell you hello, Barry Church. Okay, gym man, and I've seen this gentleman the gym. But I didn't want to approach you, but man, today I did.
Speaker 4: Okay, I did you know what you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: No, no, yeah, yeah yeah yeah up next up next, all right, roller right here, players, launds, horns up, everybody else down right here, Dascowboys dot Com.
Speaker 4: Hey there, Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 10: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo, bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, a proud sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over Crown Royal and The Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas on November twenty and November twenty eighth. Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal Rig is stopping this NFL season.
Speaker 3: That's Crownrooyal dot com. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 10: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy liftball.
Speaker 4: Make a play for the playmaker.
Speaker 10: At Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's Get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the Code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 11: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys that drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss.
Speaker 5: Just in time for kick off.
Speaker 11: Gear up in standout styles to show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com, Slash Hugo, Boss Hugo, Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores. Hashtag be your Own Boss.
Speaker 4: To the players loude.
Speaker 3: Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 6: Tom Gibson has been named your twenty twenty five dollars Kboys Fan of the Year, presented by Captain Morgan for his dedication to the team and spicing up the game. Vote for Tom to be named the Ultimate NFL Fan of the Year at NFL dot com Slash Fan of the Year.
Speaker 2: All Right, it is bab Thursday here at the Star it is. It is technically Thursday. So Dak Prescott is talking today, George Pickens is talking. Today's Ceedee Lamb is talking today. Cowboys getting ready to go up to Detroit for.
Speaker 4: A Thursday night football game.
Speaker 2: Only get seven in five Life, who let me down on Thanksgating?
Speaker 3: Didn't do that?
Speaker 4: Hey Love was in there. He was there. Arsons he had like two and a half sacks. He turned like twelve twelve and a half sacks this year.
Speaker 3: Many women told he got to.
Speaker 4: Show like twelve and a half twelve, I think twelve, twelve and a half. I think he's still got them numbers like twelve like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, he went because he had like four and he ain't on Miles Garrett, but he you know what he is on and it was right there was saying that he was on the uh the first player in NFL history to have twelve and a half sacks in his first five years.
Speaker 4: That's not in NFL history. And then was it last year he missed like five games or four games last year?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Thirteen sacks? Right now, he's thirty sacks. Miles Garrett, Arlington native with nineteen guys, that's crazy. Bryan Burns on a bad Giants team thirteen, Michael Parsons with twelve and a half.
Speaker 4: So there you go. Michael Parton doing well. He doing well man, Well, he is who he said he is. He is earning his cash.
Speaker 5: Jerry tried to give him Michael Person's and the first round pick for Quinn Williams.
Speaker 4: He did say that the other day, which is.
Speaker 3: He played it right, so so he did car right.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I wanted Jerry just says stuff good. It sounds good to say. Yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make it look like we want this big.
Speaker 4: Gonna tell you something. I mean, Jerry Jones Wanta said just because I said it doesn't make it.
Speaker 3: So you know when did he say that? What he said got bar training camp? He said, if y'all gonna buy it, I'm gonna sell it.
Speaker 8: But y'all see what's up though, y'all see what shaking these past couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: I'm just going on laying out there, y'all. Y'all see what's going on. Not do y'all see what i worried. I'm worried.
Speaker 2: I'm worried, man worried. I'm just worried about the fans. Man worried about it. Man, I'm gonna let them pay out. I ain't not gonna lie, ain't gonna say nothing. I sat there, sat there looking at schedule, and I'm like, man buryed might play out, Barrier get this.
Speaker 4: It's be tough, it's doable.
Speaker 3: It's doable.
Speaker 8: That's that's that's all I needed, that chance that is earlier in the season, I was like, oh, man, because they got a chance.
Speaker 3: Church, who are the last opponents? And who do you guarantee the wins?
Speaker 4: I can't guarantee. I can't guarantee nothing.
Speaker 3: You got the hope you impacked?
Speaker 4: I need the pack is on point. You gotta be you gotta be able to say the magic is on point. But I'm right Detroit man outs room.
Speaker 2: Outside of this week, the Cowboys are gonna be favored in every football game they play from here.
Speaker 4: So right now, I think the Lions are Vikings, Chargers.
Speaker 2: New York Commanders, Commanders, the New York So right said right now, man, it's getting interesting.
Speaker 8: Man, I'll just say that much just getting interested. Cowboys is six five and one, and the bet is ten wins, ten wins, and if there's not ten wins, Church is taking both the y'all brothers out tray and I to nickod sent one at the time.
Speaker 4: They don't want to do that. We're gonna do we see, were gonna let it play out. We're gonna let it.
Speaker 2: They need four wins, wins five get the Lions the Vikings. Now, the Vikings is a home game on nb C. The Chargers is a home game right here. Then they end the season on the road Christmas Night against the Commanders up at FedEx Field, Dais. And then you've got the Giants game to end the season. They've already fired.
Speaker 4: Their cont.
Speaker 3: With no scatbo.
Speaker 4: Be cold up in Jersey. The Brothers might already be. They probably got caned coon.
Speaker 8: Today, they already got they packed up. Man, it's cold. Let me get about of New York.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at this thing right now.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys are five games to go, probably gonna be favoring in for them.
Speaker 4: Church Church is.
Speaker 2: Interesting, man, Church, I don't know churches in the I just needed a chance that I don't feel as good as I once did about what I was gonna order.
Speaker 4: It was this case.
Speaker 2: You might have picked Dallas, but in the case he was like, man, case he got this. I can't see y'all the first touchdown reverse College. Hey, look, I picked Cowboys twenty eight twenty seven to win. I picked him to win.
Speaker 4: So he did.
Speaker 2: You know this?
Speaker 4: This is going to be in The Lions did not look good.
Speaker 3: They did, man.
Speaker 4: They did not Bay beat him up.
Speaker 3: They did not on the Brown game, and they did not they beat them up like this.
Speaker 4: You got the Vikings already.
Speaker 2: Look at here on like they four strength Q on the ESPN predicted Predictor match, it's like sixty seven point seven percent Cowboys win.
Speaker 8: And you can guarantee that one nouc as dead as he is.
Speaker 4: You still got Jefferson on that.
Speaker 3: Then somebody say they all down on.
Speaker 12: Yes, I did, I did.
Speaker 3: Said you said McCarthy. I said McCarthy. They might not have McCarty. What did you say? They only fourty three guys, So don't try to hold you all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want the big thing about all this though, The Cowboys got to keep a level head.
Speaker 4: They got to success.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, say right here, you guys, one game, So dor center, I'm glad you said it. I was in the locker room yesterday and we talked to Quinn Williams, We talked to Javonte Williams and oh so Diggy Zua spoke with him and Cavante Tupert these guys. She was like, man, we have to keep playing. And then the way old schools, somebody, we haven't changed. What we're just doing. We're executing. We're doing the things we're supposed to do.
Speaker 4: So these guys are.
Speaker 2: Taking it as a business atmosphere and they understand what Detroit is and what they can do. Give Brian Scheinheimer a lot of credit because these guys are repeating the things that the that the coach says. So kudos to him, by the way. So I was at the gymnast one at the gymnast one saw Rod Marinelly.
Speaker 4: Boy Man. Yeah, that's that's one of my favorite coaches.
Speaker 3: Man, he was, he is funny, he cool.
Speaker 2: I told him to see Barry Church this afternoon, he said, asked if he still got his next ro You already know it?
Speaker 4: I got the next roll? Got it all man?
Speaker 3: Have you hear?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 8: The next roll story is if you have a game, whatever position defensively and you're giving out body bags, so you just laying boys out, you got to have like a think of three or four minimum of just body bags given just letting boys have it. In that Chicago game, we had played them in like twenty fourteen, I think or twenty sixteen here at Jerry World, and I was laying them everybody out, I mean anybody came. Everybody was getting laid out. And I was the first time he giving out the neck roll. And outside of I think Bryan or Lacker got one and some of his other cats, but he gave me the next row.
Speaker 4: Mass got that thing hung up in the man cave that big time. Hey, I saw you on TV last night. He did multiple times. I was on the tune. You see it, you see yeah, that clean shave clean. It was that one three catch man.
Speaker 8: It was Oh, let the people go because I got to all the time. You and my safety brothers, you know, you know what coachs, you know what covers me, you know.
Speaker 2: Man, So I don't help nobody no more if I can't make them play.
Speaker 4: You like about that play when Roddy Gotson Carton. Yeah, like you can do about that.
Speaker 8: We ain't covered what So I'm coming from the middle of the field, red line, better move.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, sideline that what's that you? That was okay, man, I was the middle to feel safety.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 4: So I can't wait.
Speaker 6: I just I got a bum to pick with you because I remember that I was on no a little bro. So we talking about it the game before, like, hey, bro, you gotta do something to like just really go ahead, show everybody what's up. You're not a bus because he had a little hamstringer. Mind you, I'm the hype guy on the sideline and I'm doing stuff. So soon as he catches it, of course I'm hype. Oh let's go, a little bro, that's what I'm talking.
Speaker 3: About, you trash.
Speaker 6: And all I remember is whoever was the dB at the time, get up, shut your some up. Sit over there on the side. And I said, you mad at me because he lost you. And it was the funniest thing because he came out to the sideline. I said, yeah, a little bro, what he gonna do? You can never see me and lets.
Speaker 3: Me on special teams.
Speaker 6: I had to pick that game too, by the way you did. But that was when I tell you that was gonna be card though. That was the best thing ever be card. I guess that was the card, but it.
Speaker 4: Was a banded man converaence bro and I coming from the middle of that. Your body language was just like what they know.
Speaker 3: I see it.
Speaker 4: All I see be like grabbing hold. You can't even trying to fall out.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking at like about the Orlando Candred exactly. I turned my back the moment.
Speaker 4: I just I just turned. But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You don't want to be in the footage.
Speaker 8: You know, because they don't know who got burned there. They don't know who You don't want to be in the footage, man, I don't can't do it. People can't tell who is who exactly to the idiots might know who is too far away.
Speaker 4: Same with the film.
Speaker 6: So basically you're trying to say, there was a bust out there, and that wasn't your bus.
Speaker 8: That my dog, my dog, he got beat like he just got it, and you try to help because you know you don't might have tipped it up to you.
Speaker 4: I'm trying a cheap interception, and you.
Speaker 3: Know you should have minds. Come out here, Barry. They got us because when.
Speaker 4: I broached, he was in good shape.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: The boy starts stumbling and I'm like, damn, he caught that much.
Speaker 3: I started the legend.
Speaker 4: But that's slick.
Speaker 6: He got me now, I promise you, because I was over here, like, bro cowboys play Thursday.
Speaker 3: What are we talking? But you are on a lot of TV shows, so I thought so.
Speaker 2: Chris was always hyping it up to By the way, it props up to you your boys in Toledo.
Speaker 4: Man, if you're third the Mack this year or just right outside the championship.
Speaker 3: Just like Tracy. Difference is we're going to the playoffs and they're not. But I mean, if you're comparing yourself, like Denzel said, hey, I'm believing if.
Speaker 4: You're If you're comparing yourself to Toledo, that's a problem.
Speaker 3: I'm not that I'm not.
Speaker 4: You're you know, because you can't compare yourself to the alibis.
Speaker 3: It's not it's nothing to compare it.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 2: You're when they went championships? Your last championship was before hitting school? Did you go to the new USC Cambro proud, Proud of love?
Speaker 4: And when the proud? What a degree in ninety four? What the war is? We're a D two school?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: So all the money you have also to have?
Speaker 3: Yes over there? You still you still you can still win?
Speaker 4: Be a little He did individual who in TCU? He did okay?
Speaker 3: And what they talk about them?
Speaker 4: They went to the National Championship first team?
Speaker 3: What have you done recently?
Speaker 4: I saw it? I was there first team and nineteen thirty eight was your last time? What correct? Thirty eight? Thirty eight? Hitler didn't avoid Portland until September ninety thirty nine.
Speaker 3: He wasn't here.
Speaker 2: But y'all wait, everybody be hate bro we eleven and wa hate and this woman I ain't did nothing.
Speaker 3: Y'all said nothing this year.
Speaker 4: Now, now it's y'all y'all dude that needed to beat us, go there, you go. Hey, we're happy about you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You you want a witness than you Your Your people's letting him down, as was that a thirty thirty eight yard of forty five yard blast.
Speaker 3: Stop living off other people's stuff. And you're talking about old Aaron Donald. So what we got, Garrett? Now? What got about? The coach? Got about to break that?
Speaker 4: Since it is about the press, comp close the door and has some professional Aaron what position Aaron Donald play?
Speaker 3: I'm not worried about none of that.
Speaker 4: And I don't care what position the Miles Garrett play.
Speaker 3: It don't matter. We had to do that. You said, you said the best.
Speaker 6: We're about to take a break now, So Miles Garrett, arguably one of the best defensial players to ever played, were gonna take a break here, Tray not get back because they hated Bro. You don't take it ride man, You thought this was Kentucky Derby.
Speaker 4: You losing that to what's that horse name?
Speaker 3: So that makes it even funnier.
Speaker 4: Chris beans school, but he got me was man.
Speaker 3: Breathe.
Speaker 4: We're back right here.
Speaker 3: On the.
Speaker 13: Life is a workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through, whether you're maxing out overhead presses, push them through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them.
Speaker 4: Over that scary bridge.
Speaker 13: Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle and boost your recovery with forty five grams of pro team zero grams of added sugar and delicious customizable ingredients and the Gladiator Smoothie available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothie Kiit.
Speaker 4: Hey, They're Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 10: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys Them casino games developed by Aristocrat, a brown sponsor of the Dallas Kis gambling problem. Please contact the US National Problem gambling helpline at one eight hundred gambler. That's one eight hundred ga m b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 12: It's game day and raising cans. If you want to order like a child, it's action off the field.
Speaker 3: You need to focus on.
Speaker 12: The only play you're running is chicken. So what condo are you picking? Make it a perfect season. We've got tailgates of hand battered cook to order, chicken fingers and cane sauce, and jugs of freshly made tea and lemonade, all available to order online or on our app. This season is about to be unbeatable, raising canes, chicken fingers, one love.
Speaker 9: Hey Cowboy fans, Keith Davis here forming Cowboys saving.
Speaker 4: Pete Davis hif they also on You.
Speaker 9: Know what separates Champtons from the rest. Making the right move at the right moment. The blockchain dot Com. That's never been easy. The Cowboys became America's team by striking the bowld when it mattered most.
Speaker 4: Now it's your team.
Speaker 9: If this'ss like your icons with blockchain dot com, visit block same dot com slash Cowboys today to get started.
Speaker 3: And learn more. That's blockchain dot com.
Speaker 9: Slash Cowboys.
Speaker 4: To the Players Lounde.
Speaker 6: Celebrate the season at Cowboys. Christmas is stravagansm power by Reliant at the Star and Frisco. Join us every Friday through Saturday night from now through December twentieth for electrifying holiday performers. For details, visit the Star District dot com.
Speaker 4: Thank you, there we go our favorite in the house.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: What does that mean? What is the gig? Short for jas at.
Speaker 3: Bro the When you go into the boxing gym, do you hit that a little bitty bagger? You go over there.
Speaker 6: Everybody want to hit the heavy bag, see where their power is. But you know that that bag is undefeated. Educate me, educate what is what? Don't mean the gig? Don't worry about worry about you too, your honorary school.
Speaker 2: Just megabytes we're talking about here, gigabytes, gig, giga million, I mean, what is it?
Speaker 4: What does it mean? Gigamy and the woo?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: You got the woo woo. That's you guys, right, what's the not a part of it? Yeah?
Speaker 6: My imitation is the best form of flat And we're trying to find out about you. You ain't trying to find out nothing. You want to imitate it because you know it.
Speaker 4: All you know about it is that Jackie Suro was there. You know what I'm saying. That was my dad, A H.
Speaker 9: E J.
Speaker 3: E J.
Speaker 4: Smith was in the game.
Speaker 3: I saw.
Speaker 4: Getting busy.
Speaker 3: He did get busy.
Speaker 4: Forgot about that.
Speaker 3: And that and that was a fact, Like y'all are laughing about that, but that was a fact.
Speaker 6: Like it's crazy how y'all bring up facts and try to ridicule somebody when it's not that. Because I'll give you another prime example of somebody getting busy. If we go look at Ataboo's stats. Guess what his numbers ain't there. But everybody knows in this league. You step in front of you getting truck, some workers coming with you, So get your lunch pail ready.
Speaker 3: Yeah with EJ, it's the same thing. You don't have to yeah me because guess what, I know my team bucalot, I know my team bucket up. That's fine one.
Speaker 4: They won this WEEKDS eleven and one.
Speaker 2: Carolina beat the Rounds all of a sudden, the Carolina lost and the Bears lost.
Speaker 8: Don't look as bad man. They beat up on Philly's bad. That was embarrassing the way they did the Philly in the trenches. It's over with Philly falling apart. It's something they've done before. They have done that before.
Speaker 2: The one year the Cowboys and MacArthur came back in one of the division because Philly just wouldn't melt. The Cowboys kept going up right now, So there's definitely some issues and problems there in Philadelphia. And Jalen Hurts is catching heat. Head coaches catching heat, they're not. The natives are restless in Philadelphia right now.
Speaker 3: So do you think the Cowboys are gonna get first place in the division now with everything that slip?
Speaker 4: I don't think they'll fall that far.
Speaker 3: That's all I said. That's know what they eting for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they're going to have the wheels are going to have to fall off, which oh, by the way, we have seen them fall off for Philly before now it's not uncommon. But and the schedule is the schedules tougher for the Eagles down the stretch now, Okay, and make sure I put that out there. Let me get the Eagles last couple of games here and and how they've got to finish December, so they've got the Chargers this week. Then they've got the Raiders Commanders the end the year with the Bills, and then the Commanders again.
Speaker 4: So they get the Commanders two out of the last three weeks. So just I don't see them falling back. They have to take some wildness.
Speaker 3: I said one team on there that you should be wearing.
Speaker 4: But they can't score right now though Philly can't. That's the only day they can't. Then the ball at all the Charger game is in is in l A. It's in l A.
Speaker 2: I don't know how long I used to hate them, But quarterback get hurt Man Young Herd Man Trey Lance yesterday.
Speaker 8: Well just take a little how many weeks about three four weeks off over there and cowboy cowboys.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and get that. Man. I'm telling you, you sound like ut over there begging telling y'all.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, I gotta play it out. But was it four wins and games?
Speaker 6: It does look it looks very after they got that dub I looked, I said, man, charges and I might go it might be a nilbout can run after that, Like tell me Detroit command streak, you know, Detroy, I'm like, all right, I'm praying on Dan kempvill and them to revive themselves because when do we ever see a mon Sake Brown have a game like what he has, true like man. So when it comes to this Detroit game, I'm like, I feel like this is gonna be the coming out party for a man like hold on, hold on, hold.
Speaker 3: On, I'm still that guy in the league. Like last week was flu Did.
Speaker 4: He get hurt?
Speaker 3: He got hurt?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but you heard. But who's a statue in that pocket?
Speaker 8: It's gone as accurate as he is, as great as he is, what he got time, he's a statue.
Speaker 2: Backs man, you you bring up a very good point if that's up the middle of how you want to get him. And now with their ability to go with the five man front, this is this is this is a game where the Cowboys want to get get it.
Speaker 4: To the fourth quarter, get it to the fourth quarter.
Speaker 5: Apparently with the pick look at it though, Yeah, even real because Aman s Brown, that's his name, He's not he's not regular at all.
Speaker 4: He's he's a two.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have to double him or put somebody on him. There, tight end gone out let. It gets a little bit easier, but them to with them two running backs back there and Gibbs, you could line him up outside and could line him up in the slot. You can do a lot of things with Gibbs. He's a mismatch waiting happened. That's that boy is cold and.
Speaker 2: You've got Now you've got a legitimate D line where you can get some things done. Gibbs right now is fourth in the league in rushing. Jefronte six right about that, Javonte has more rushing Arsco down, by the way.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 8: Starting to share that pill with uh, yeah, he came back, slowed down, a load down a little bit.
Speaker 4: They paid me the ducts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta I gotta put up a fight for this.
Speaker 4: What happened the other day? Then I was like, okay, you started said I got.
Speaker 3: You just don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Because Dallas could score on anybody.
Speaker 8: They got the firepower to get into a shootout with any team in the National Football League.
Speaker 4: So if their defense can get four to five stops in.
Speaker 2: That game, if you can make Jared Golf uncomfortable, you gots that's that's what make him feel uncomfortable with that D line, and we already. See they have some center issues that we're going to bring back. Frank rag now, he said, he's coming out of retiring physical that's what a free health check up.
Speaker 4: Frank trying to get an extra couple of.
Speaker 3: Saying Brandon gren and he said, what can I do? Frank came in here with a bad back. Look tight, look tight, hey, hey, let me hit the hotel real quick. I passed this physically in the back.
Speaker 4: It was a hamstrung, heavy, crazy on boy came in there with a bad hand.
Speaker 3: He tried to do that forty during that workout.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna be on the line run hoping thatll give us twenty when they want you back, then then you feel physical. That's that's that's damn bad bro.
Speaker 2: That man live, but he ain't did nothing like saying, Frank, you know how bad is that? When what's what we're gonna be liable paying this due? You know, you know what flames for life on.
Speaker 6: The total Before he went out there, he said, family, I'm about to go ahead and go back out here. Yeah, I'm ready to go. They've been calling me all week, you know, they've been talking to him leading up to this week's probably like, yeah, in about a good week or so, soon as an injury happened, they're gonna bring me.
Speaker 3: All the squad and you go in there. Hey man, I thought you was gonna sign hands. They're gonna bring me back in bout two or three weeks once so I could pass.
Speaker 4: We started warming up, but I ain't gonna happen. That came in that no, no, no, no no. My ability right was out.
Speaker 3: There faking like turkey bacon. Man, that happened. Not even the real.
Speaker 4: Things snaps in there. I'll be m that's true.
Speaker 3: What do you say? So that's a wounded team.
Speaker 6: But thinking about this, with all the injuries that they have, and we make all the jokes and stuff, but who's gonna be the X factor for y'all this this week? Is it gonna be the offense or is it gonna be the defense?
Speaker 8: Offensively, I don't think Detroit can stop Dallas on the outside or the ground game. Jacobs had success. I think Dak is better than Love, so I feel like had the weapons he has or better than what Love had at Green Bay.
Speaker 2: It's guiding back this week to beat and I gotta say, you didn't miss it.
Speaker 4: You didn't miss it exactly. That's what you didn't miss him.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: You didn't miss the pre snap penalties. You didn't miss the drive killers.
Speaker 8: You might have missed that, you know, physicality that he brings on that outside of the tackle, but they didn't hurt the team, man, And you saw what they could do when they don't have those pre snap penalties, when they don't have to start behind the.
Speaker 4: Eight ball, so I don't get healthy, young man.
Speaker 2: Before we go, this is the Players Longe, brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming and it's former players. Can you shed some light a little bit on Brown's defensive tackle Shelby Harris, who's fad at forty nine, and receiver Juwan Jennings.
Speaker 3: His quote after the game was he would I'm liking it.
Speaker 4: He's a hope. You don't want that known.
Speaker 2: I see exactly why they punched him in the nuts. I'm surprised nobody's punched him in the jaw yet.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 8: He had to have been saying so that's all I'm saying for him to say that after the game, yo, you had to have been saying so foul.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say it like this because Shelby is my dog.
Speaker 6: Shelby is not one of them players like he's goofy, like he's laughing and stuff like that. Like for guys like me that are hot here, you know, like hey, he's gonna say something crazy off the back. So when Shelby said this, I was like, oh man. And on top of that, Malik I played with him here at the kid.
Speaker 3: He's one of those guys that is like selfless.
Speaker 6: That's gonna help everybody on the teat And so like you know how it is when you see your leader go down like one. We don't want to see nobody go down. But when it's it's when that major injury happened, it cease fire, it's it's everything stops. You don't talk about nobody, you're not doing this and doing that. And so for you to show disrespect in that moment, and for we all know that when you talking to media, you're gonna get fine. You're gonna get fine. And for him to say, hey, I'm taking whatever fine come with this. I'm letting it be known and I'm stating it for through world to know. And I'm losing character. You are those three letter words you or that gardening tool. That boy meant bit of it, so he had to say something disrespectful about his wife mom, something along those lines.
Speaker 3: Paying why he's down? All right?
Speaker 2: We got money night football before we get out here. The New York Football Giants, your former team too, and ten on the season against the ten maybe New England Patriots.
Speaker 4: And Drake May.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna kick it off here thirty one to twelve thirteen thirteen, Uh, New England.
Speaker 8: Church Twitch gain Yeah, give me New England and this one man they were old and give me New England twenty eight to.
Speaker 4: Is Dark Dark playing Jamis Saint It? Give me twenty eight fourteen?
Speaker 3: Give me ty? What you saying? Chris?
Speaker 4: Did I think Dark's playing darts?
Speaker 3: Back?
Speaker 4: Twenty fast twenty eighteen? Darts playing? Come on?
Speaker 3: Trade?
Speaker 4: Got your people?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 3: Why they always my people want to lose? It? Don't matter. You're right, we're gonna I did.
Speaker 6: I was, But guess what he's not there, So I'm going with the original guy that's talking about all year, Miss Drake May.
Speaker 3: I told y'all he was reinvented.
Speaker 4: He told us a lot car.
Speaker 3: So you going New England to New England twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: Twenty eight twenty one. Thank you, I got the Patriots, give me Patriots week. I'm gonna go twenty four to seventeen, twenty four to seventeen.
Speaker 2: So that just basically means we're all just gonna be the same thing, basically, you know, for first last boy in first place?
Speaker 4: Man, you know wait wait wait, y'all still tied for first.
Speaker 3: That was as notice I thought, just because you say something, it's always this.
Speaker 4: Week, this week, this week.
Speaker 2: It's a week to week league, you know that, baby week week the week league.
Speaker 4: I think I think I'm gonna catch up before we got five with six weeks. Six weeks, yeah, five, we got five. We pick a lot of games every week, so yeah, you can catch up pretty quick. Yeah, just came just like I be wrong. Man, Thoroughbred tray more love it.
Speaker 3: Y'all eleven and one hey man.
Speaker 4: Stop it? Hey watching se championship.
Speaker 6: Game and yep, getting ready for the playoffs. Y'all gonna be doing a lot of watching though, right Okay.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, watching watching you again, watching you so you t is your team, whoever playing you right now is who I'm rooting again.
Speaker 4: I'm rooting for whoever playing you.
Speaker 3: So you a hater. I knew it. I got you.
Speaker 4: I just like watching your pain.
Speaker 3: But pain ain't no pain, no man.
Speaker 4: They was right though, everybody that picked against and it was right.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean there's only two answers. You can get a yes and the note. So I mean, of course, I mean.
Speaker 4: With them being ranked number three and playing against number sixteen team.
Speaker 3: No, I just saw.
Speaker 4: I just saw arch man. I saw someone.
Speaker 2: Somebody's gonna catch arch right, somebody gonna catch molasses running down here with white lightning going through Austin running through the r Your rank had no bearing, by the way.
Speaker 4: But here's what I had a problem with my texting. They adn't let you'all dog come man, that's what.
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: The mask? What's wrong with bro?
Speaker 3: You got you gotta got a handcuffs. I understand.
Speaker 2: They said they couldn't bring Bebo to the age laylast she said they didn't said the dog couldn't cut.
Speaker 6: Why would you bring a long horn that you gotta dope up? That is half a sleep like, we're not bringing heil so the one time he awake, he run through something. Get before we started making a steak at.
Speaker 4: Bringing one eye dog got that Austin mass Cone.
Speaker 6: Y'all didn't want to bring it because she's a bit I gotta worry about a dog catching.
Speaker 3: You gotta worry about dog catching.
Speaker 4: Look, before y'all start making what.
Speaker 3: The boys? All right? Brool bebo, get put down.
Speaker 4: I win the national championship when.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, what the last nap I said that. I said, we're gonna win, win it.
Speaker 4: That was the best. Y'all gotta win or you just get there. You know, we just got they gotta get there.
Speaker 3: But he's said, I'm standing on man. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I don't come out and say I don't come out here and say my my team played in Miami and the rank higher than us.
Speaker 3: So we expected the walk.
Speaker 4: Hey man, it's been a fun show. It's been a fun show.
Speaker 3: Tray, I appreciate you in the show. Yeah, yep, barbecue babies check.
Speaker 2: These are right, guys of textas are upon you, and it's on upon the players and I talk tomorrow on Dallas Cowboys Do.
Speaker 4: This has been a
Speaker 1: Production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.