Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and Getty and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: I'm a Chinese scientists entered the United States in July with a poisonous fungus stash in his backpack. His destination a laboratory at the University of Michigan, where he would rendezvous with his girlfriend. Here's a conversation between the suspects on a chat about the attempts to sneak the deadly pathogen into the United States, teaching yang seeds must be placed well, where to put it? I only have one pair of shoes. The insole cannot be pulled off. Did you bring just one pair of shoes? Three pair? Wear one pair? Where did the seeds get put in the tube? I put them in my Martin boots in a small bag, the ziploc bag, very small. That's good. Just put it in your shoes. I stuffed them in the shoes.
Speaker 1: That was the man and his girlfriend who claimed he didn't know anything about the fungus, and then she said I didn't ask him to bring it in. And then they found the text messages which made it clear that they knew they were doing something they shouldn't do, and they were working together. That's why they have been arrested.
Speaker 3: Chinese agent is trying to smuggle in a dangerous pathogen to poison our crops. Although, as we mentioned a couple hours ago, Greg from Sunnyvale with this note, come on, you racists, you're perpetuating the increase in violent attacks on Asian Americans. The fungus is just a discoloration of the toenails of the pangle. And then was eating a bat at the wet market. But we should probably ask doctor Fauci to be sure.
Speaker 1: Ooh, Supreme Court is releasing judgments. Got a couple of headlines for you. Maybe we'll do a deep dive on them a little bit later. One breaking news, the Supreme Court unanimously blocked the Mexican government from proceeding with an unusual lawsuit, says the Washington Post, that sought to hold the major US firearms manufacturers accountable for gun violence in Mexico. Well, always seemed stupid. I can't believe it had to go all the way to Supreme Court. But anyway, that ain't gonna happen. This one is interesting, though. The Supreme Court rules for a straight woman in a job discrimination suit. The justices rejected an appeals court's requirement that members of majority groups meet a heightened standard to win employment discrimination cases. If you're a dude or white, you have to have some serious reasons for while you're a discriminated against prior. Now it's just if you're discriminated to discriminate, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: This is another loud and unequivocal statement that racial discrimination, bigotry, whatever is bigotry, you can't it doesn't matter who's on the receiving end. We won't have it.
Speaker 1: I was about to say this, but I think John Roberts actually said this recently. You can't fight discrimination with discrimination, right and again the crap. Well, no, that's not true because the dominant group and the heteropatriarchy blubb. No, we don't let you discriminate based on sexual orientation or race. In the United States. We don't do it. It's illegal. Well, but the oppressor group, no, cut the crap. I think the simple principle stick to it. I think closer to his actual quote was you can't fix discrimination with discrimination, which is right.
Speaker 3: You think obviously true. Amen, well done, soups, well done. One more thought before I get into really interesting stuff about sleep, just had to mention this. Have you seen Corey Booker giving the Nazi salute?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I have actually side by side with Elon Musk's quote unquote Nazi salute there at the it was the inauguration speech or the convention, whatever it was, when a big deal was made of that.
Speaker 1: I mean side by side.
Speaker 3: It's like the famous Marx Brothers bit from Duck Soup, where Groucho and Harpo are mirror images of each other. It is precisely the same blanking gesture.
Speaker 1: Here's a list. Cory Booker, who is a Democratic senator.
Speaker 3: Yes, from New Jersey, the Spartacus speech, Google it, chet gpt it. Anyway, here is a list of the news networks who have not covered Cory Booker's Nazi salute. The New York Times, CNN, Washington Post, MSNBC, NPR, USA Today, Reuter's, Axios, and ABC News.
Speaker 1: Why would I list them? Every single one of them wrote stories on Elon Musk's Nazi salute. I know a family, actually know a family, husband, wife, and child. Tipping point for them leaving the country. They're actually leaving the country, not kidding. Was Elon's Nazi salute? And if you don't think it was a Nazi salute, you are blind. Obviously it was a Nazi salute. Yeah, how did I don't even know. I don't know. I don't know how to explain that these are two smart people too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, as I say all the time, intelligence and wisdom are unconnected or not.
Speaker 1: That's from boxtremely try.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that was That was the title of Corey worker speech, as I understand it. So, this is so interesting, and I think it applies to all. I think it applies to all. Of course, it applies to all of us. The genetic components of sleep. Without eight or nine hours of sleep, most of us would stagger around like zombies.
Speaker 1: Well six to eight tonight and whatever.
Speaker 3: But according to a new study, some people have a genetic mutation that makes them feel perfectly terrific after sleeping only about half as much.
Speaker 1: Well you kind of YadA YadA, six to nine. I mean six is way different than nine. That gives you an extra three hours a day of productivity or leap or whatever you want to do. Sure sleeping, and this is so important.
Speaker 3: Sleeping gives the body a chance to detox and clear out the junk from your brain. And I've also heard it described by neuroscientists as when you do your filing and when you do your combining of ideas and finding the patterns and that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: A lot of that stuff happens while you're asleep.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Well, the human body typically takes about eight or nine hours to do this. Having what's called the short sleep mutation makes its possible within just three to six hours. There's this neuroscientist who researches gene mutations relaid to sleep. He's now discovered in another mutation that contributes to natural short sleep. They call it NSS and his field adding to the five already known mutations that she and her team previously discovered. So there are half a dozen of them that you know. If you have them in various combinations, you need much less sleep and you are absolutely fine. Their genes involved in metabolism, energy, and your circadian rhythms.
Speaker 1: First of all, it's odd that it's always round number six seventy nine as opposed to and a half. I think I'm a six and a half guy. I can get by in six quite easily. Seven is absolutely plenty, So I think six and a half is my sweet spot. So I might be a bit of a mutant myself that in my tail, right right, I've got to touch you keep well hidden. Most days I tuck it in my pants, right right.
Speaker 3: We could get into some of the biochemistry of this, but I don't think anybody remember it even if we comprehended it.
Speaker 1: My question is this, if you could genetically edit the embryo for your child, would you not choose? I don't know, they only need seven hours of sleep as opposed to nine. Why wouldn't you do that?
Speaker 3: You know, I'd certainly spend an hour or two reading about it and making sure there's no downside.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, that seems to me like it. I actually damping in the ear. I think anytime you get into that kind of playing god, you're getting dangerous. Yeah, but that might just be old timey thinking. Maybe there's absolutely no downside to choose. You know, this is just a genetic change where where you know one is better than the other period, and why wouldn't you want the better?
Speaker 3: As often in these things, well practically always, it has to do with various hormones you've never heard of excreted by your hypothalamus blah blah blah, and other ones. Some keep you awake, some promote sleep, and it's well again, the biochemistry. If we're starting to take too long, but really super interesting. You know, I'm thinking about your would you choose that for your child if you could? Old timey thinking when we hear more and more and more stories like I brought the other day about a little baby was born with a very rare genetic condition that the crisper technology is really helping, otherwise the kid would probably already be dead.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, beautiful little boy.
Speaker 3: And I think as we get more and more used to the non Franknstinian uses of this stuff, the acceptance of certainly you're really innocent, stuff like needing less, sleep well, and eventually, yes, we will be designing babies with six foot two, blonde hair, blue eyes, and super geniuses, et cetera. But by then, you know, the other things that we talk about all the time will have doomed the human race, so it's ultimately feudal.
Speaker 1: Back to you, speaking of which, have you seen the trailers for the new Frankenstein movie? I have not. I had no idea there was one. There is a new Frankenstein movie coming up, directed by Gia more del Toro. It was, you know, very famous in all respects. Oh yeah, and it looks pretty pretty cool. I don't know if it's a darker take on Frankenstein which he kills puppies or something. I don't know, but or what, or just the latest modern but you know, with the modern CGI and everything like that, who knows. It could be great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the modern movie audience is not me and vice versa. On the other hand, if you were to do something completely non stylized, do this retelling in the Frankenstein story, almost like a documentary, I think that would be incredibly compelling and chilling and freaky, and you would never.
Speaker 1: Forget it, you know what I mean. You've always got to like really tart it up. And I've been meaning to talk about this. I gotta find a spot to talk about this, maybe in the One More Thing podcast. But there are certain like dumb things that happen in every movie I watch with my kids, and I just think, how dumb do you think we are? Just really is the audience is very very dumb?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is the audience as dumb as Hollywood thinks it isn't? I don't believe so. I hang around a lot of normal people. I'm a normal person. I don't think we're that dumb.
Speaker 3: Well, in response, I would offer Trump's just trying to keep those tax cuts going for millionaires and billionaires and giant corporations the expense of the middle class and working people. That's the Democrat parties view of the movie audience, which is also the voter.
Speaker 1: Yea, and they spend a hell of a lot of money. Figure in this stuff out. Yeah, my son wants to see the new Jurassic Park in the theater. There are some movies that are better in a theater than at home, no doubt. You know, if you're gonna watch you know, some mostly talking love interest story with a deep plot where they discuss philosophy. That's fine on your television, but you're gonna watch. I can't ever think of the name of the latest Marvel movie that I liked so much, The Untouchables, the Furtibles, whatever, the work comeback that wasn't comebacks anyway. But if you want to see a something like that, yes, Katie, but nothing Crustables. If you want to see the crustables. You want to see it in the theater, in the big screen. There's just something more impactful about it. Yeah, new Wes Anderson Anderson movie. Can't wait to see that.
Speaker 3: That's sort of seeing on the big screen too, because it's always so visual, visually striking his movies. If you haven't been in that sentence was terrible. I was looking at the clock and thinking you got to rush through that.
Speaker 1: It was a bad idea, folks. I apologize for my Sonce. If you haven't been to the theater a while, though, don't be surprised by the prices it's gonna get. You take someone with you. You're gonna spend sixty bucks easily eighty bucks.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, so freaking you are. We smuggle our own snacks in.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, I'm just fan for the ticket. If you want to defraud an innkeeper and be part of the criminal element, then the Supreme Court decisions and some other things on the way.
Speaker 4: Armstrong yetie, if we don't have out of use for people to come here needally for when the bills are home.
Speaker 5: Here, I'm going right now, We're not anybody because we don't have enough people.
Speaker 1: Fill the jobs that we have right now.
Speaker 3: That is a representative Becca Ballant, a Democrat of Vermont, explaining why we need lots of immigration, essentially because we're not having babies and we're not, you know, growing as a country without immigration, and we're not gonna have anybody to wipe our hind ends when we are old.
Speaker 1: What did she say at the beginning? I couldn't quite understand it well. Was she saying you don't need to play it again because I won't be able to understand it again this time? She said, we won't have people to what wipe our heinees? That's what she said as yes, wow, okay, yes, that's what you uh A powerful argument in favor of opening the border. I can hire and illegal to do that for me. I'm not sure I want to. I feel like i'd feel vulnerable. What's the application process? Exactly? What position do I need to get into for this to happen? I think with the interview unfold, I think I'm gonna feel very vulnerable. Wow, okay, I am doing my Hey Katie, three days in a row now, I've done my planks ever since you explained how to do him and everything like that, so I'm a plank guy now, oh good, yeah, yeah, So I'll see if I get any benefits out of it. I don't know, this is as your core feeling. I don't know. Thirty two different muscle groups worked with a plank, so that's a lot of muscle groups.
Speaker 3: That's I heard that on the podcast. That's fascinating. I need to get back to it myself.
Speaker 1: I'd never done it before. I'll see if it does me any good, or if I feel like it does meaning good. So this story, maybe you've heard it or not. Trump is attacking Biden and Republicans are attacking Biden for a you know, did you know that you signed all this stuff? You used the auto pen, which is perfectly fine to use the autopen. Presidents since they invented it have been using the auto pen sometimes. But it's it is a different story that that doesn't that's not that is a that is not a there's nothing to see here revelation that other presidents have used the autopen. When you're wandering around with your mouth agape and you don't know where you are and you're using the autopanel lot people wonder. Okay, So Joe Biden actually sent a statement to Politico yesterday, to Politico that said, let me be clear, I made the decisions during my presidency. I made the decisions about the pardons, executive orders, legislation, and proclamations. Any suggestion that I didn't is ridiculous and false. This is nothing more than a distraction by Donald Trump and Congressional Republicans. We're working to push disastrous legislation that would cut essential programs like Medicaid and raise costs on American families, all to pay for tax breaks for the ultra wealthy and big corporations, that last part being a one hundred percent lie. And there's lots of places you can go to for analysis of the twenty seventeen tax cut and who it benefited and who it didn't. Question, Sorry, did you say the easter bunny wrote that statement? Well, right, question number one? Did Biden write that or not? Of course, not the statement claiming he made the statement. But anyway, I thought Mark Halpern's summary of this was pretty good. Mark Alpern and his newsletter today said amazing that after all we have learned about Biden, how his presidency operated, that the media is still in there. There is no evidence for Trump's baseless accusations mode, instead of just reprinting what the president says with like no. On the other hand, sources right, there's a book out making it clear that five people were running the White House. Didn't throw any of that in. You just take the statement, the press release from the former president and print it and on you go. That is amazing. Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 3: Slight variation on the Republican's pounce technique.
Speaker 1: But you realize one of the most famous left leaning journalists in America, Jake Tapper, is doing a two hour podcast every day explaining how Joe Biden's brain didn't work and other people were running the White House. He can't ignore that, Politico. Apparently he can. Apparently you can just look.
Speaker 3: Just watch Supreme Court with a couple of big rulings, one much bigger than the other. Front plus our four can't wait to get to this. Science has figured out how to fall in love?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, to fall in love? You want to be in love, We'll tell you how. Wow. Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 5: They're the absolute worst group of people we've got in our country, and it's not even close. I think we'd all be better off with them going. But as I was saying, my administration and I have been taking careful note of the work of Colossal Labs, the biotech company that resurrected the dire Wolf. If they can bring back wolves, they can bring back dinosaurs.
Speaker 1: Terrible lizard.
Speaker 5: That's what dinosaur means if you break it down. But picture this, folks, velociraptor mounted border patrol agents. They'll rip your head clear off. Pterodactyls patrolling the skies, velociraptors on the ground. To prevent the immigration apocalypse, we may have to counter with a dino apocalypse.
Speaker 1: Folks.
Speaker 5: It's true.
Speaker 1: I'm glad, Handsome new Glad you said, don't tell people it's AI before we played, because it was much better that way. Wow. That cause that if we didn't come on and say it was AI, lots of people would say, holy crap, did you hear the crazy s?
Speaker 3: Trump said today? Oh, surely they would have figured it out. There's video too. You can see it at Armstrong and Getdy dot com at Katie's Corner.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are a couple of new AI things out that. I mean, as if you needed this. It's over, folks, it's over.
Speaker 1: The ability to discern reality from creation in video and audio and all. Oh I saw where they edited. No, it's over, it's all. Everything's over soon. See that two years or twenty years, I'm not sure, but it'll all be over soon. So that's why I'm doing all my planks. So my core is right here. Yeah, you gotta be ready. You gotta have a good core for the apocalypse. No, dobactly.
Speaker 3: You know, as long as we're talking about that sort of thing, why don't we do the and again, the video element of this is pretty good too, and we'll have it at Armstrong You getty dot Calm. This is the Excelipt Michael Levin Man on the Street interviews from the fifteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: What's lifel like for you right now?
Speaker 5: Woke up, stepped in, done, got taxed, and that was before breakfast.
Speaker 1: Do you enjoy your work?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: Eh, it's honest work and no one talks back. What do you think of King Henry?
Speaker 5: Oh, well, he's very committed to.
Speaker 1: Marrying. How's the health situation looking? Well?
Speaker 4: Everyone I saw yesterday is dead today.
Speaker 1: How do you respond to the witch accusations? If I were a witch, you'd already be a.
Speaker 4: Frog what's the biggest challenge for a noble woman these days? Three hours to get dressed and still no pockets, flower shortage, the oven is cursed and rats, lots of rats.
Speaker 1: What's life like for a farmer right now? Hard work, saw back, but the soil is good this year. Might even eat something with meat next week. Wow. That's yeah, and all completely convincing mls from the year fifteen hundred.
Speaker 3: Yeah, amazing, amazing man on that road. Meanwhile, back in the present, this is.
Speaker 1: Huge. In fact, it is so.
Speaker 3: Devastatingly huge, I think most people will miss the hugeness of it. The Supreme Court rejected an appeals court requirement that members of a majority group meet a heightened standard to win employment discrimination cases. I will give you the particulars of the case and the facts. This is a unanimous ruling.
Speaker 1: Wow, I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: The Supreme Court reunanimously ruled in favor of a straight woman who twice lost positions to gay workers, saying an appeals court had been wrong to require her to meet a heightened burden and seeking to prove workplace discrimination because she was a member of a majority group. I've got to admit to more than mild surprise that this is unanimous. I thought at least Katanji Brown Jackson was down with the whole woke a victim oppresser Parana.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome. I would like to know about the wrangling behind the scenes. You know, back in the day, the civil rights legislation was often nine zero, and they work really hard to come up with something they could all sign on to because it was so important. They felt that they needed a unified front, so there couldn't be any claims of well, it's just because he was appointed by whoever, whatever, And I wonder if any of that went on here. But again, I'm surprised that some of the justice agree that having a different standard because you're in the majority white man whatever is ridiculous discriminations and discrimination period and you can't fix the past discrimination with present discrimination.
Speaker 3: Obviously speaking KBJ telling quote from her stay.
Speaker 1: Tuned for like ten seconds.
Speaker 3: The decision came two years after the Supreme Court struck down race conscious admissions programs in higher education and admit the Trumpet administration's fierce efforts excuse me to root out programs that promote diversity, Oh my god, yeah, and could make it easier for white people, men, and other members of majority groups to pursue claims of employment discrimination. The New York Times, obviously as usual, weighing in with a little editorial in the midst of their reporting facts the standards for proving workplace discrimination under federal civil rights law. Just as Katanji Brown Jackson wrote for the Court, quote does not vary based on whether or not the plaintiff is a member of a majority group.
Speaker 1: Wow, or it doesn't wow, wow, I have renewed respect for her, or in heightened respect, I guess it would be me be fair. But that is something they're so clearly right, all nine of them. This is you're right. This is huge, This is absolutely huge. And how many times have you heard we've played clips over the years. You can't discriminate against a white person, Oh sure, Or.
Speaker 3: There's the only it's not racism of a black person hates white person, or hates an Asian person or a Chinese person hates a No, it can only be racism if it is the majority group, the power group, having prejudiced against the less powerful group. Literally, Ibramex Kendy would tell you, no, there's no such thing as black racism, it can't exist.
Speaker 1: Read that quote again from the most woke leaning member of the nine justices.
Speaker 3: Standards for proving workplace discrimination under federal civil rights law. Quote does not vary based on whether or not the plaintiff is a member of a majority group. This is the liberals of the Supreme Court standing up for well classical liberalism. Yeah, the idea that no no discrimination, bigotry is wrong, no matter in what direction it's going.
Speaker 1: We are not repeat not down with the woke crowd. Boy, the tentacles or ripples on the pond, or whatever you want to use of this one could be huge.
Speaker 3: The perspective we're trying to give will not be repeated in the bigfoot media, and that is a shame because it's so important.
Speaker 1: But the perspective is.
Speaker 3: The whole woke paradigm, the whole neo Marxist victim oppressor, white supremacist thing is held by such a small group of people, such a small, angry, adamant, activist, radical group of people. It's it's had an outsized shadow on the American conversation for way too long, particularly in the wake of the George Floyd mayhem. It is literally well figuratively, sorry, a shadow cast that is so much larger than the reality of the support for those ideas. And the Supreme Court has just said, look, even our most liberal members understand you cannot run a society based on the principles. Every damn undergrad is being told that they're colleges and university.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why the nine ruling is so important for this, So that it can't be a the Trump Court, the out of control Maggot Court, et cetera, if it was a six' three of a certain kind or. Something, yeah so that this is, Awesome this is. AWESOME i want to.
Speaker 3: Tell you about the particulars of the case after a quick word from our friends that simply save home. Security when you're leaving your house for, work going to bed at, night you want to know that the people you love and the things you work so hard to get aren't gonna be. Safe and simply safe New Active guard outdoor protection helps stop breakings before they happen is.
Speaker 1: Amazing, Well i'm gonna go with this angle on this. Commercial just how sure Simply safe is that their product is good with all of these different. Things sixty day money back, guarantee no. Contracts that's not the way other security systems. Work if you've ever had, one they lock you in for a year or two because they're so certain there's a good chance you're gonna DECIDE i don't like this or it's too complicated to. Use Simply safe is not too complicated to, use and you will like, it and they know. That that's why there's no. Contract super advanced.
Speaker 3: Stuff we've told you about it, before and monitoring plans start around a dollar a.
Speaker 1: Day it's, amazing so.
Speaker 3: Much better visit simply safe dot com slash armstrong to claim fifty percent. Off a new system with a professional monitoring plan gets first month. Free that's simplysafe dot com slash. Armstrong there's no safe like simply. Safe so this, case which two appeals courts had ruled in the other, Direction, wow you know we could go off on a tangent there no.
Speaker 1: Kidding what does that mean when other courts ruled the other direction and The Supreme court says nine to, nothing you, guys women are, wrong.
Speaker 3: Including KJB Kbjuh Judge. Katanji, yeah that is a rather stunning. Indictment he uses mixing legal terms of our appeals courts certainly some of them. Anyway the case was originally brought By Marlene, ames who had worked for The Ohio department Of Youth services overseas juvenile, corrections among other. Things after a decade, there she became the administrative of a program addressing prison. Rape five years, later she applied for a. Promotion her supervisors turned her, down saying she lacked vision and leadership. Skills they eventually gave the position to a gay woman who had been at the department for a shorter, time, and unlike Mss, aims lacked a college degree that doesn't prove. Anything not long after denying her the new, position or supervisors removed her from her existing, job telling her that they had concerns about her leadership and offering her a demotion that came with a substantial pay. Cut she was replaced by a gay man with less, seniority and she sued under the federal civil rights rights law that forbids employment, discrimination among other, things on. Sex the text of the law does not draw distinctions based on whether the person claiming discrimination is a member.
Speaker 1: Of a majority. Group of, course it, doesn't.
Speaker 3: But some courts have required plaintiffs from majority groups to prove additional elements if they lack direct evidence of discrimination background circumstances that support the suspicion that the defendman is that unusual employer who discriminates against the. Majority, OH i see why that's a convoluted. Sentence anyway you need addition. Evidence lower courts ruled against Mss ames on those. GROUNDS Us court Of appeals for The Six circuits In cincinnati said she could have satisfied the background circumstances requirement by showing the decisions about her employment were made by a member of a. Relative blah, blah blah. Blah they get way into the. Weeds does this have any effect going the other?
Speaker 1: Direction in THAT i know corporations sometimes are really scared to fire A let's use an extreme, example black female gay. WOMAN i don't need to say female and a woman a black gay, woman because it's so easy to say it was BECAUSE i was these. Things what does it have any effect go in that? DIRECTION i wonder you, know that's an interesting.
Speaker 3: POINT i think one of the unfortunate side effects of this might, be now that you pointed out quite, aptly well, Done jack Thinks i'm working on my Core if this if this makes it easier in general to bring discrimination.
Speaker 1: Lawsuits i'm not sure or we're gonna love where that ends. Up, yeah and that may.
Speaker 3: Be this could, be AND i hate to admit, This this could be one of those cases where constitutional scholars are are shouting at the mainstream. Media you people are morons who don't understand us at. All then they shout at, us you guys are are are missing part of the. Point you're gonna see discrimination lawsuits run wild.
Speaker 1: Now although well, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: No because that heightened level of scrutiny required was only required of people in majority, groups, Right and so what the nine nothing justice majority said is, no, no it's the same for, everybody and you can't be against. That if we have to work through some interesting ripple, effects, fine but you gotta be in.
Speaker 1: FAVOR i might go To twitter and see what our Friend tim the lawyer has said about, this and we got other stuff on the waist to. Here we Hate David muir around. Here he's the evening anchor of THE Abc Evening. News he's just so schmarmy and just hard to take to my self, satisfied highly. Biased combining that with the fact THAT i know a lot of you were into the baby eagle. Story you've, been you, know sitting in there with the eagle cam on while you're at work and seeing if the baby's. Flyer, now the teas From David muir last night on the website that did the baby eagle fly and just his SUPER i don't know what it is about him that just turns my. Stomach, Yes, katie, No I'm i'm agreeing with you, so BUT i didn't hear his actual report because it was so annoyed me so. Much but here's his.
Speaker 4: Report gray family of bald eagles in Southern california's Sam Bernardino. Mountains the Baby eaglitz sisters Named sonny And, gizmo now as big as their. Parents and Then, Monday, sonny who is ninety days, old leaving the, nest so many asking would that older sister ever come? Back twenty four hours after she flew the, Coop sonny returned just a few hours, Later mom and dad and little Sister gizmo together eating a fish when from another camera you can see the older Sister sonny flying, again the family looking up at, her and Then sonny flying down joining her family for that, meal and of course all eyes remain on that little, sister waiting for her to take, FLIGHT i, think.
Speaker 3: And one of the eagles learned how to play acoustic guitar apparently.
Speaker 1: Left The Mighty eagle. STORE i feel like everybody's reading a little too much into the thoughts of some of these eagles, expressions.
Speaker 3: Or they looked up to see the big sister return and then continued eating a.
Speaker 1: Fish, Anyway so that's that. Story and you, know, no no shade on anybody who's digging that, story because you know what all the shades On David, murray baby eagle murdering a. Mouse baby. Eagle trump is sitting with The German chancellor right, now so he talked to she this. Morning he put out a long Truth social about that. Meeting said they're gonna they're gonna, meet or his people are gonna, meet and the trade is blah blah. Blah but he mentions at the end of his Truth, social we did not discuss Discuss, Russia ukraine Or iran at. All he, said he's now sitting with The German. Chancellor surely some reporter is gonna ask to me the obvious. Question a week, ago You German chancellor said The United states was on board with the fact That ukraine can fire missiles as deep Into russia as they. Want true or, not because The White house has not commented on. That SO i would like somebody to ask that, question but so, far nothing exciting has. Happened one other Thing trump announced last night a ban on a whole bunch of different. Countries it's a little confusing because it looks like it's based on the immigration immigration, Wise it's a little confusing because it looks like this is based on the horrifying attack In, Boulder colorado with the nut Job Jew hayton want to be, killer you, know setting a bunch Of jews on. Fire he was here. Illegally Then trump comes out with a long list of countries who you're not allowed to imm to migrate here from those countries without special scrutiny on all these different sorts of. Things turns out on the, List egypt is not on that. List SO i find that a little. Confusing so is it based on this guy or?
Speaker 3: Not BUT.
Speaker 1: I thought this was. Interesting Mark hauprin's analysis of analysis of this on his news letter. Today this is immigration issue number one hundred and ninety eight in which the dominant media hasn't a clue about where the public opinion. IS i guarantee you this is at least seventy, thirty if not eighty twenty of people saying fine with, Me oh, yeah especially if you could get, them you, know behind closed doors. Anonymously maybe you wouldn't say it out loud in some of your friends who you're afraid don't feel the same, Way but lots of, people a majority of people say fine with. ME i have no problem Their muslim travel band to Me, jack.
Speaker 3: Including Such muslim hotspots As haiti and.
Speaker 1: Mianmar, So. Cuba the countries are it's a list of countries where they got sloppy passport.
Speaker 3: Systems uh, yes, yeah you've got complete bands of travel to THE us from a bunch of countries and then partial. Bands you can't permanently, immigrate and there will be heightened, scrutiny as you, said for a bunch of other.
Speaker 1: Ones and speaking of The Supreme, court at least The News nation political analyst or a court ANALYST i saw this morning said he thinks it's a slam dunk that The Supreme court will say this is. Okay as opposed to The muslim ban from the first.
Speaker 3: Term, yeah which was never true, Anyway but, yeah will have to see how this plays, out but it seems thoroughly reasonable to. Me we can't vet these people. Properly they have a history of sending, provocateurs agents and, terrorists so we're not gonna let them in. Anymore maybe fun guys slipped into a. Backpack you don't. Know we're still Letting chinese people.
Speaker 1: Come if you miss a, segment subscribe to our, Podcast armstrong And Getty Onto Me armstrong And getty