Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings. The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and WY, or text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 4: Do you know how difficult it is to find a woman that's willing to extend themselves.
Speaker 5: In that manner, in that manner, let alone the small things.
Speaker 4: But if you think about it today, in today's era, in today's society, everything is on us.
Speaker 5: Mhm, think about it now.
Speaker 4: Everything is on us. Everything we have to do everything. You got a court, you gotta buy you gotta do this. And if they do buy you something.
Speaker 5: It's probably your money anyway, true, you know.
Speaker 4: So the fact that she was willing to do this out of maybe love or whatever it may have may have been at that.
Speaker 2: Time, you gotta be loved. What else could have been? Yeah? Give it.
Speaker 4: The funny thing about it is when you're in love, you do things that you wouldn't do when you're not in love, because you're thinking in your right mind.
Speaker 2: Nah, they say love is blinding. I ain't got no cataracts. I can see just fine, right right sixty.
Speaker 5: So you you wouldn't do that beyondes if you were in love with it, if you was in love with a woman. Right now, you're telling a note.
Speaker 2: I ain't paying those sixty thousand dollars on sit nothing.
Speaker 5: I said. You didn't listen to the scenario if you were in love, No.
Speaker 2: O, Joe, that's my My wife is one thing, a girlfriend, right sixty grand.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, hold on, girlfriend and wife. The rules that basically the same. The only thing that's different is the document in the rock.
Speaker 2: I because you know what happened. Because when they broke up and she left the plate, he beaten somebody else back in. Now, guess what I paid for the loan. I'm paying that loan off. If somebody got a somebody got a bent over the balcony.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, oh god, oh Joe.
Speaker 4: Well unc let me tell you Listen, I had, I had a I had I had a wonderful, beautiful saying that I've been saying all my life. What you have to understand now, I think I think we are put on earth to experience people. We're put on earth experienced people. And at times my grandfather told me long time ago, son, listen, you're gonna meet people, and I want you to orders. Remember she's not yours. It's just your turn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's not yours. You're just a turn. So you really can't think like that now.
Speaker 4: Now for me, for instance, you do things to extend that vacation. You do all the right things you can to extend that vacation in that stay as much as possible, you know, and you do all you can to keep an individual happy so it maintains itself long term.
Speaker 2: Look, I think the thing is O Joe for a situation like yourself, me or yourself. Yes, sixty grand that's a lot of money, but I'm not gonna I ain't gonna lose a night of sleep, sixty grand for her is probably like I ain't gonna say what it would be.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, I see what you mean.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, you see what I'm saying. Yeah, sixty grand is different for different people. For her, that is a stretch, right. I'm not losing sleep over sixty thousand, right. But the problem of ohoe is that, like I said, look have I have I looked. If I care about you, I want was best for you. I don't want even most of the most of the women that I've dated, And they'll tell you this, all of them, if they've ever asked me for something and I could do it, take off reason now, reason Okay. I I was waiting on that part. Okay.
Speaker 5: I was waiting on that.
Speaker 2: Because here, look now, a lot of times I've been in situation and they've always did me a solid. They didn't say anything negative about me, didn't say anything bad, so they always good in my book. They could always Hey, Shannon, I need eggs. Okay, I got you, Shanna. I need why because I'm never gonna say anything bad about you, no matter what is transpired behind closed door. That's why I don't do anything publicly because I can break up privately. I can get with someone privately, but if I break it, but if I date publicly, if I'm posting, I'm doing all this the moment, then people start to try to fish and try to figure things out. But any any any any woman that I've dated, say in the last thirty years, if they've ever asked for something monetarily and I could help them, I dead.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, yeah, I like I like how you said within reason.
Speaker 5: I like how you do that.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, because sometimes sometimes they'll continue to take and take and take and take and push the limits, see how far they can go.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I had one did me one solid. I ain't gonna tell y'all what the solid is. But when it came down, she said, well, I need a house. I want to I don't have it down.
Speaker 5: WOA come on now, you said that a little too casually. Listen to too, Cashley.
Speaker 2: She did me a solid. I'd be the real solid. You boy. Was jammed up.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay. I was in a buye okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I said, I tell you what, in this situation, she could have came to me and got sixty thousd She could have came to me and got one hundred fould right, right? She didn't do that, right? You said, I just need the down payment. I said, well, how much is the down payment? She said? Ex I said, if I give you, why, how much would your monthly payments be? Because I wanted to be as easy as it possibly can, so I tried to make it as easy as I possibly could, so her monthly payments would be something that she could manage where she wouldn't have to come back because I was in no position. I would have had no choice. Consider what she did for me.
Speaker 5: Right, Okay, I like that. I like that. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that I understand whole hardly understand where you're coming from.
Speaker 5: Ye, based on based on circumstance.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that.
Speaker 5: But you're you're real.
Speaker 2: I'm look here, You're real? Are you? If you? If you ever? And in my coaches, my coach, my college, my high school coach. I bought him a car, my uh uh uh my my my, my uh remedial and Spanish teacher. Every game. She didn't want anything, she says, shall I just want to come see you play. I'm just so proud of you. But women that have been in my life that have been good and then try to hartcether. You know, everybody ain't good, but if they've been good, right, they know they can get it right. And I don't want nothing to return it ain't no, oh you're getting the good No, no, no, I ain't spunned the block I have. Yeah, what.
Speaker 5: Why are you do? Why you?
Speaker 2: But she did? What for what she did for me?
Speaker 4: Like I said, oh, yeah, I understand, you ain't got you listen, you ain't got to go in depth from the passion with in your passing and your delivery. I already know I'm with you, and and then't batterie. Yeah, I'm with you. I've been I've been in that situation maybe once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, little did she know? Yes, I have bought the house. Yep, why you bullgib it? Because I was in a position. I was in a position then now right, Oh she could have said she that I need three oundre thousand for a house. I'm like, can I give you the money? And I just I just paid a.
Speaker 5: Note on it, right right right, right right?
Speaker 2: My factancial people go here asking some questions. I go put a three oundred thousand out of this account. But what if I gave you, What if I gave you a hundred thousd and I just paid a note on it. I give you the money to pay the note. But hey, hey, the thing we do. Look if you, if you look at me, Chad, I'll keep it stack with you, mother women that have ever dealt with me. I got one separate thing. Protect the brand. Yeah, you protect the brand. I got you, I got you. I don't talk about me. We do what we do, did what we did. Leave it at that. That's why people don't know. As I didn't know. You weren't supposed to know.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: The less they know, the less people can talk. Now they can gossip. And it's either if you the lie.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Protect the brand real, protect the brand, and ain't. I ain't sleep it on the motherfucking couch no more.
Speaker 5: Thank to see it. Man, Try to put me on the goddamn couch.
Speaker 2: Shoot, she put you on the couch.
Speaker 5: She tried, She tried. I just slept on the float right there by the bed.
Speaker 2: Who takes a job and you still trying to figure it out six months later? How much I'm gonna play you?
Speaker 5: I don't know I'm just telling you. I'm just telling you if I was an issue.
Speaker 2: Chat chat, I mean, am I out of line here? I'm like, I'm trying to figure this out. So hold on, when did the harbor I get the job? When the harbor I get the job? At at said at the chargers because maybe it's me. Maybe it's maybe it's me. Maybe it's me. Maybe it's me, guys, because you know, sometimes I have a have a sometimes I have a propensity. He got harbor I got a job January twenty fourth, when with Sharon Moore named head coach at Michigan. He was January twenty six, So February, March, April, May, June, July, August. Here we are September, so we've had eight mon Okay.
Speaker 4: You know who else doesn't have a that is deserving for the work he's put in and going to put in?
Speaker 2: Jamar Chase, who Jamar Jes has a contract? Oh Joe, he got two yet enough on the contract he signed. That's not comparable.
Speaker 5: It's not enough.
Speaker 2: No o Joe. But you said he doesn't have a contract. He actually does have a contract. He has two years left on the contract that he signed on his rookie deal. Sharon Moore does not have a contract at all, period, No contract. Just try to work out terms. They're trying to come to an agreement. So the man was an intern. How many games the harbor missed three? Four, So he missed three games, so you saw him intern. He kept the ship afloat. He was your OC called the National Championship game. You won that game? You name him head coach on January to twenty sixth, and you didn't work out a deal in February, March, May, June, July. Here we are in September. They would do that. Didn't know what they.
Speaker 5: Is going on that we don't know about.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on, but I just know the other I know, I know other coaches don't have to go.
Speaker 5: Through that, Okay, I don't. I don't want to make any speculations.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's me, Maybe it's maybe maybe maybe maybe it's me. Maybe it's me, maybe it's me. Maybe who's that?
Speaker 4: You know who the athletic normal is that Michigan Because we could always send them a little message.
Speaker 2: I just I just thought someone starts a job, you yes, who takes a job?
Speaker 4: And like, okay, I mean, whoa, This ain't just any job now, So let's let's let's let's try this.
Speaker 5: Put yourself in mister moore shoes.
Speaker 4: If you were in his shoes, are you not taking the Michigan job because a contract has not been fulfiled yet?
Speaker 2: The contract? Oho, the contract has worked out before you take the.
Speaker 5: Job hasn't been worked out?
Speaker 4: Are you gonna say no, I don't want to coach for Michigan because the contract hasn't been worked out. I'm just I'm just I just want to see. I'm just I'm just asking are you not going to take the job because the contract.
Speaker 2: Hasn't done yet? The contract would have been done, there's first of all, the contractors don't be done before you take the job. Who takes the job there with no contract?
Speaker 5: Oho, you're saying you wouldn't take it?
Speaker 2: Oh choe, the contract would have.
Speaker 5: Been done, but doesn't speaking.
Speaker 4: If you were in his shoes, with the opportunity that is presenting itself to coach the Michigan Wolverines and it wasn't in place, would you take it or not?
Speaker 5: You would say no because.
Speaker 2: My agent would never let me take a job in which the contract when not the contract was done. Oh Choe, that'd be like, that'll be like you said, you know what, I'm gonna get mad with no pre nup worked out. We're gonna work on that at a later dayton time. You doing that.
Speaker 5: Me, you're talking to me, Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: See my situation when you when it comes to that, use it, I mean for better context pre nup.
Speaker 2: Reil says, Okay, oh Joe, we're gonna get mad. We're gonna work out the contract. We're gonna work out the pre ing up. You like, okay, real, we can work out the preting up at a later dayton time. Whatever we're gonna do, we're gonna work out there at a later dayton time. And here we are eight months. Say so, y'all been down three and a half four years, and so now that Ron Morris in there for a minute, he's been the old sea. And so now eight months until your marriage, ain't nothing been signed?
Speaker 4: Nothing, Me doing that because I'm gonna make sure if he tried to leave me, I'm going I'm leaving with half.
Speaker 5: I ain't signing this ship.
Speaker 2: That's between.
Speaker 5: I get what you're saying. I give you.
Speaker 4: Just listen, this ain't no no regular program. This ain't just no regular job we talked about.
Speaker 2: That's oh Joe, that makes it more egregious's and that's why you know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: I think the fact that we're talking about it, I'm sure other people are talking about it as well. When the number dude come across, we're gonna be like, oh, now we see why it took so long. Now they gonna take.
Speaker 5: Care of him.
Speaker 2: O Yo, he ain't fini money, he finh get he not fine, he's get Oh Joe, ain't no first your coaching getting no twelve million? Stop.
Speaker 4: I bet I bet he getting I bet he hit double digits though, lit's bet I bet one hundred dollars better hundred?
Speaker 5: Okay, better, I.
Speaker 4: Bet you one hundred bet And what what College Michigan played already?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: They played last week and they played.
Speaker 4: Yes, I guarantee you have a contracting place, and I guarantee it is nor is north of nine million before week three?
Speaker 2: Okay, First of all, you said it's gonna be double digit.
Speaker 5: I said north north? What is north of nine million?
Speaker 2: You said digit? But the fact of the matter is that this is a blue blood program, like you said, it's not some It's not some right right small school. This is a pre eminent program that probably spent one hundred million, two hundred million, had a t one hundred plus million dollar athletic budget. And you mean to tell me you've had this man working recruiting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right, I guess Listen. I mean I see it from your point of view.
Speaker 4: I also see it from another point of view, with the opportunity that that that presents itself at hand, working for this historic, prestigious university, knowing they're going to take care of me at some point.
Speaker 5: They don't have me working for nothing.
Speaker 2: How do I know that? Why know that?
Speaker 5: Because this ain't you, This ain't seventy eleven, This ain't h and M. This is this is the University of Mission. And I know they think.
Speaker 4: Now, yes, sir, I understand. I totally understand what you mean. Now you you totally do. I promise you I do. I don't know why it's going on. I don't know what they're waiting on. But I'm just saying, if the opportunity presented itself, if I was missed more, with great understanding that it might not be done now, but I know they gonna.
Speaker 5: Make sure I'm good.
Speaker 4: Eight Listen, you think eight months, let me ask you a question. You think eight months long? How long you think I made? How long this not to put my personal business out there? You know I I made real wait nine months before she even could get some, And you think that's long?
Speaker 2: It's no different? But but but what what what if had to pay you for sex and say, well, o, joy, I will pay you in eight months? Exactly?
Speaker 4: You see exactly right now now, now now when you put it like that from the context, because I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't lay down for free. Are you right back there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's my only thing too. I'm like okay. Normally when you like, okay, you come in for a job interview Okay, okay, Well how much did the job pay? Okay? What are you? What are my expectations on the job? What's the job hours? What's the whole what's the work schedule? Old time, over time? Okay? Do I get health benefits? Okay? Do I get right? You know PTO, I'll come in with a job. I need CTO choice time off. You know what I'm saying, Well, I choose to take off, so all those things I'm working out. Okay, mister Sharp, you got the job. Okay, thank you? Oh woa, I got a job? How much did a job pay? I understand sometimes like medical, he could take thirty to sixty days before you get medical. I get that, but that ain't taking no damn here.
Speaker 4: I'm not familiar with these type of situations, being that I've never been in a position to be a coach or work at a university like Michigan, So I don't know what's going on. I have no idea. Maybe if I was Paul fine bomb, I have a better answer for you, But I don't know. I don't know, but I do think he's gonna get paid, and it's gonna be north of ten million. They're not gonna They're not gonna play with him, especially waiting this goddamn long or northern nine million, my bad.
Speaker 2: Oh show. We got some really sad news out of San Francisco. Forty nine Ers rookie first round draft pick Ricky Pearsall was shot in an attempted robbery. The forty nine Ers confirmed that Persall had sustained a bullet wound to the chest was in serious but stable conditions. Pearsaw and the suspect, a seventeen year old who's in custody with charges pending. We're both injured in a physical altercation that succeeded the attempted robbery. Both were taken to a San Francisco General Hospital. DA officer is planning to file charge on juvenile court next week due to the suspects age. Earlier in the day, Pierasall attendant then autograph sided at Kyle Palace in nearby Daily City. This was all alleged over rolex. Listen, man, nah, nah, he ain't no juvenile. Nah, he ain't no juvenile. Man. You gotta put grown man charges on you.
Speaker 4: Listen, there's a there's another lesson in this for my for my athletes, for anybody out there that has nice items. Nothing nothing is worth your life. No, nothing is worth your life. You can buy it. You can buy another rolex, you can buy another chain. If someone's trying to take your car, you can buy another car.
Speaker 5: Anything. If you are at gunpoint, you give up those possessions.
Speaker 2: I don't think they pulled a gun out of on first Ojo, because I believe he gave it up, like you said, yeah, I think he tried it. You'll probably try the strong arm and got the tussle.
Speaker 4: With Yeah, see, don't do that. You only get one shot. This ain't a video game.
Speaker 2: Somebody come up. If somebody come up to you and they ain't got no gun, they ain't got no knife, and they said, oh Joe, give it up. You taking it off that for you?
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm not playing.
Speaker 2: You know why? Why?
Speaker 5: Why? Why play tough?
Speaker 2: Why am I playing?
Speaker 5: Don't listen to me.
Speaker 4: If somebody come up to you and say, let me get whatever is off of you, you already know they holding you?
Speaker 5: Are you already know they hold him? Why you didn't play that game? Yeah? Man, here, you could take man, take this ship. I can buy this again. I can't. I can't. This ain't call of duty. I can't revive myself.
Speaker 4: I don't get a second chance at life.
Speaker 2: Mainly, like I said, the man that a man. He's at an autograph side of Ojoe, So I'm pretty sure it's probably probably in a fairly nice area. I mean, I've done a few autograph side and it ain't really no shady places.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know, it don't matter where you're at. It don't matter where you're at.
Speaker 4: He probably j jit probably knew he was there and wait until after the signing too, in front of him.
Speaker 2: He thought he but he thought he thought he could take it. Let me ask you a question. You think that's seventeen year old gonna run and say, hey, Trent, give it up, Trent Williams. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 5: Stop.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's the thing. But I get what you said, O Joe, try not to put myself in that situation. You're right, you're absolutely one thousand percent right. Uh yeah, I mean I've been in that situation. Hey, but I didn't turn around. I took his word for it and say, hey, you already know what it is. Hey, bro, my wallet in the car. I ain't got nothing.
Speaker 5: No, I don't want no problem.
Speaker 2: And listen, I ain't got done. I ain't got done. That's what stopped me from taking cut carrying cash right like that? Or yeah, I used to always carr cash. Hey, anybody that knew me when I was younger, Oh, Joe, if you ever saw Sheldon Sharp with less than ten bands on it called the cars, somebody just robb it right round the car. I kept it on me. But then I'm like, man, for what I'm inviting trouble?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right, you know, had half of and had half the half.
Speaker 4: The people you can understand who really doesn't invale it, who doesn't really value of their life. I can see the comments. I can see the comments, and you can tell who really don't value their life? Right about dumb ass jewelry or change or ship that really holds no true value?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, just by the comments. And folks, folks, folks don't care. Man, they swear, they listen. You don't get to of ease. No, you don't get you you don't. You don't get to it the ease. You can't revive yourself. It ain't it ain't. You can't press pressure, try.
Speaker 2: To talk to him. You ain't gonna try to talk to them, say young, but brother.
Speaker 4: You can't play hell man, take this ship because you know the funny thing you take my shit.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be mad anyway when you.
Speaker 4: Try to go pond in the seller because it ain't real, no way, So not that ship.
Speaker 5: You don't.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 5: You done lost twice.
Speaker 2: You try to and you try to get him on and he bro Hey, y'all fellas, go ahead and take this. I'm trying to get you away from me as quick as I.
Speaker 5: Can and gone by your bending.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get I'm trying to get home to these goddamn eighty five kids.
Speaker 2: Buddy, you roy to get it. You're right, I mean you're right. Oh your I A. You ain't right. You ain't wrong when you're right, and you're right, you ain't wrong when you're right. Ojo. Just a let on, young fella. Have it. And he's been dealing with it. He's been dealing with some injuries. It's been kind of hard for him to get on the field, o Joe, because he's been nicked a lot. Yeah, and then this happened. Man, he probably thinking, like Lord, I mean, you done bless me. But I got buzzled up right now because what's going on. And it's like, bro, like I said, but that's seventeen year old. Nah, Bro, do you ain't no juviie? Yeah, I gotta put real charges on you because you're doing a real adult crime.
Speaker 5: And think about it.
Speaker 4: He hit him in the chest, yes, and God obviously has favor Ricky is okay?
Speaker 5: Now what happened if he wasn't okay? What happened with you?
Speaker 4: What happened if he had passed away, you know, And I'm thinking, like, we don't really value life. We don't really value life until we knew somebody close to us.
Speaker 5: We don't really value life until it happens to us. Correct both ways.
Speaker 4: And then everybody favorite line is all you messed the city up with this one. Oh but nah, I'm reading the comments. Everybody tough. Oh you an easy lick, but you never value it until it either happened to you or somebody close to you. And then it's, oh, damn, you fuck the city up with this one. Twin Damn, I just I just toad. I just talked to you the other day.
Speaker 5: And were so lost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just everybody trying. Everybody trying to get that lick, though, O Joe, you know everybody everybody trying to hear the lick. Not everybody, but I'm saying, you know, people don't wonder where everybody's gotten above working. Man, I ain't working on no damn or not McDonald's. That's beneath I ain't doing this job. That's beneath me. So let me go, let me let me go take some somebody else do work hard for. Let me go take that up our bim and then when it ends, he ain't have to do it like that. He ain't have to shoot him. He ain't have to kill him. When you ain't have to take that man ship. Yeah yeah, and you when you robbing somebody, when you're doing bad to something, but harm to somebody, whatever happens happens. Oh Joe, the number one rank Georgia Bulldog seemed to be in in peak conditioned already, and they dropped the hammer on Clemson and the Mercedes. Benz thought, oh, Joe, I remember a decade Dabo Sweeney said that the players started getting paid, he would exit his ass still there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, what are you waiting for? I think I think he understood. And listen, this is one of the same reasons Nick Saban probably won't say it. This is one of the same reasons why Nick Saban, I think he left.
Speaker 5: He left.
Speaker 4: Dabo Sweeney said it ahead of time without really saying it. Understanding the playing field, Yeah, it evens, it evens you're at a disadvantage unless you open up your pocketbook, and that Davil Sweeney understood that. Nick Saman understood that, and he said, you know what, I'm waving my white flag i'mna let somebody else take over from now on.
Speaker 2: Check this out. He's gonna have to he's gonna have to come to the conclusion, the realization. He's gonna have to have an epiphany, which is a realization that if you don't get plaid over there, you don't get in the transfer portal, you ain't winning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got to win.
Speaker 4: That's the only way. That's the only way he's gonna win. That's the only way you're gonna compete.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: I don't know who the boosters are over in Clemson. That is the only way you're gonna compete with the better team.
Speaker 4: That's only were gonna compete with the Alabama's the only way you're gonna cope with the l s U S.
Speaker 2: Only gonna PEPA. Clemson is one of four teams Navy, Army, air Force. They don't accept transfer a deservaive academy that didn't land to transfer. Didn't Hey, devil, you said when they started playing players, you would going exit stage left. I remember, Hey, you know another guy, coach Kate said, I don't do that what one and dones know? That ain't me until he started doing one and done. If you can't beat him, join him.
Speaker 5: Choice, You ain't got no choice.
Speaker 2: Not that good. You're not that got no choice. You're not that good. If you think you just gonna get high school seniors, and you would have, and that's what you're gonna win with Bro. That's over. It is over. Everybody else is doing it. Look at the top ten teams and obviously reading the thing I think that was the New York Times. Bocho Is, tell you what it costs to get a top knock. You're playing seven eight hundred thousand dollars for quarterback, You're playing four five hundred thousand four receiver, You're playing four five hundred thousand point defensive alignment. Can't beat him, join them that.
Speaker 4: Davio has to understand. It is now a business. It is now a business. So we need you to evolve as the business model of collegiate football is evolving. And that is the only are you gonna continue to Pete, I mean, your only were you're going.
Speaker 5: To be able to continue. It's just a slight adjustment. You gotta adapt. You gotta adapt. With everything else, you have to adapt, and that's the only way. Listen, he hasn't he has a bioll clause it's goddamn sick man. I mean, come on now and listen. Listen. It's not a bad thing, though. You have to dann. Clemson.
Speaker 4: They played Georgia, They played Georgia. This is the best team in college football. Is this a measuring stick for how good Clemson is or how bad Clemson may be?
Speaker 5: This is not a game. This is not a game. I want to gauge on how good we are.
Speaker 2: Before last year that was the first time since twenty ten they didn't win ten games. Yeah, hold on, you mean to tell me Georgia, Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, all the top ten teams can go into portal, but you think you good enough not to? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean something right on?
Speaker 2: Yo, I remember getting no choice? You can remember the time. Guess what when them pwis wouldn't touch a black USC said, y'all don't want him. We go get and the USC went down there and beat the breaks from Alabama when they went When sam Bama went down there and they drug Alabama, Yeah, takes one to catch one. Guess what happened on Joe with Al Davis. They ain't want to touch HBCU, you players. Al David says Okay, let me go on up here and get me a couple of them. A lot of the players just in the Pro Football Hall of Fame come from HBCUs.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So dad boy could do all this. He can get on this pool pit. It preached in pontificate all he wants to. Oh, I'm gonna leave it. They start. You ain't had no player, He had no problem. Every time Clinton can give him a boost, he make it seven, he making eight, he making ten, He making level. He ain't had no problem all the playoffs. Say this is college, this is man. Shut up. They're playing for to get that, but to get it, get it, and don't y'all go to Clemson unless they pay pay top dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you listen.
Speaker 4: You know, if you want to win, times have change. You got to adapt to your surroundings. You got evolved, just like technology, same way the game has changed.
Speaker 5: You to get with it, you get gone.
Speaker 2: I've been very fortunate, Like I said, I've been with I've been with my my agent since nineteen ninety six, so we're coming up on thirty years. Yes, anytime I've anytime I've lost something, right, he always tells me don't never worry about it. The next company you work for, they'll pay for it. Okay, they'll pay for it. You got to get up off a car, You got to get off of X amount of dollars. Don't even worry about it. Push my mind at such ease. I like that. But as I've gotten older, as I've gotten older, I've become more and more detached from things. Cars, money, jewelry, It don't mean. It don't mean as much to me as it once de so once wish you could detach yourself from it.
Speaker 6: That's freedom, U, That's the definition of being free where it don't have a hold on.
Speaker 2: You no more. It don't got ten of chokehold them over a lot of people.
Speaker 6: A lot of people can't do. That's hard.
Speaker 2: I walk, Hey, I walk away from a hundred thousand, two hundred thousands like a ish. It won't even look back, yes, sir, because that's just where I am. Now, that's where I am in my life. Now. It don't it don't it don't it don't mean now you caught those shit in his.
Speaker 6: Twenties and thirties, different ball game.
Speaker 2: I spend five hundred thousand to get a hundred thousand back because I know you ain't got it, and so I'm gonna put your ass in a crunch. But now take off with it, right, don't don't. It doesn't bother me anymore because I'm gonna look a like, hey my kids, good, my mom, sister, brother, good, I'm great. Take off. I don't care. You just learned oo as you get older, things that used to get your riled up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean a lot to you.
Speaker 2: It don't it don't anymore. It ain't even worth it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it comes with time, though, It come with time, time, age, maturity. Think about Think about some of the things you enjoyed and you loved when you was playing.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed you just couldn't do.
Speaker 6: It out yeah now and I could care less.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 2: The thing is like when you ask God for something. I asked God for patience. He's not gonna give me patience. So cho He's gonna put me in a situation where patience is required. Wow, that's what he does. He puts you in a situation with what you're asking from for is required.
Speaker 5: And you learned.
Speaker 2: But it took it took a while for me to get to that point. It's gonna be okay. And then once I once I let that go and I start I stopped thinking about money, and it wasn't man, Oh Joe, stuff just just just started coming, just started coming. I was like, boy, I'm arguing over this, and he done give it back to me tenfold. I've never been too proud to work hard. People try to make me feel bad. Man, you working in the fields, you're getting tall in you because I mean, you know, you get tall on your hands, you got tar on your hair, you out there getting black. I ain't never been too I've never been too proud to work hard. Man, give me an honest day's salary. I give him a honest day's work. Yes, I can honestly say I ain't never told nothing of nobody. Okay. I keep my grandma for a couple of times for fifty dollars, I gave it. I gave it, bab. Yeah, I hate granted. I hit granted up. But I think I think she forgave a baby. I think I think I make I think I've made good on that on Joe, but that but that's just me and and the biggest mistake that I've made a large part of my life. Oh Joe, is that. I think everybody thinks like me, Oh, I'm gonna go out there and work hard. I ain't gonna take nobody else issue. I'm gonna go out here and do the right thing. I ain't gonna do that, just the opposite, opposite.
Speaker 4: Now, you know, everybody want that fast life, everybody want everybody want their Instagram lifestyle, you know. So it's it's only it really, ain't too many jobs that can provide that that lifestyle you see on instagrams all the time. It's only who It's only it's only one way to get that, you know what I mean? If you if you ain't on they got damn feeling that basketball court. Hell, it's only one other route to attain that lifestyle and luxury.
Speaker 2: Entertainment or something. You doing something, because ain't nobody that's working that's worth money posting that money like that? No, No, mm hmmm, God, you post too much. They gonna come get it that. They don't come see what you buy.
Speaker 5: They coming to get ship. Who you telling.
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 4: I might listen sometimes if you're doing it and you gotta get it, how you live to provide, to provide.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you got you got to get it how you live. I understand that I come from those circumstances at one point too. I get it.
Speaker 4: It's unfortunate, just hypothetically speaking, if you had one hundred and ninety six billion right now, what youna do with that?
Speaker 2: I know, Black colleges ain't gonna be ain't gonna be suffering no more. Yeah, I know, I know that for certain. I know my community. They're gonna be a lot of outreach programs in my community. My community gonna be a lot better and a lot better shape than what were right now. I can bet you that now. I might be worth one hundred and ninety six billion today, but when I die, I ain't gonna be worth a hundred ninety six billions. I ain't gonna lie. I'm not gonna lie. Yeah, I'm not done, don't. I ain't gonna and I'm not gonna leave all that money to my kids. I'm gonna leave them enough to do something, but not enough way. They ain't gotta do nothing. I like that. So, oh yeah, Savannah State gonna be Savannah State gonna be well well off. And then I'm gonna trickle that down to it. I think it's probably one hundred and twenty twenty five and fifty other college black colleges. Oh, they're gonna be straight.
Speaker 6: My community, yeah'll be good the hell Yeah, see one hundred ninety six million.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking, for one, First off, my kids and those I have kids from everybody, good.
Speaker 6: I'm taking care of that.
Speaker 4: I'm taking care of home first, a nucleus that that's very important to me. Obviously, my mom and my mom and my grandma are going, my brothers, make sure they're good schools. Fam you obviously you know how much I love fam you.
Speaker 6: Oregon State.
Speaker 4: Got to get back to Oregon State, even though I was only there for four months. Yeah, my immediate close friends, and it ain't that many. It's probably it's probably eight of us I'm talking about close or make sure they good. There's some other other entities that I that I enjoy, that I support charities. I'm going to pour into them as well. And that's that's that's all I can think of right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sure it's more. I'm just hypothetically speaking right now off the top of my head. Some of the things that things, things that would do.
Speaker 4: But yeap, we will have a crazy I ain't gonna be too crazy, though, I'm gonna give me a new smart car.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to. I don't want no U. I don't I don't care know about no cars. I got enough cars. I don't have all the cars. If I don't get another car, I'm good. I'm good with I'm good on cars. But I tell you what. The Battle States broke a Nick Saban coming out of retirement. Go coach at SA Battle State.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen, hey, the n I l money. Listen, but fam, you're gonna be a power five school when I'm done.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, gonna be coaching Battle the n I l Oh, y'all want a battle?
Speaker 6: Who won a battle?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 4: Come on, come on down here to tallahass and now I got yes, sir, be all the stimulus package Savatto State.
Speaker 2: They gonna have number five stars. We ain't got a double five star? Football and basketball? Hey, crack and field girls basketball? Oh the next Juju walking pays backers. Come on down to Battle State. I like it. Come on, get this? You gone and get this? Hey, I woulda play y'all more than that. Y'all gonna make going to the w n B A Come on out here and get this money.
Speaker 6: That's right. Oh for sure, I like it.
Speaker 2: Man, that ain't right. It is right, It ain't wrong either. So I'll just tell you what if I had that, buddy, I'm taking care of black colleges in my community. Oh, we're gonna build this thing up. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking about change MTNA, change Liberty City. Leta change it the name of Liberty City and call up call it Ochos World by everybody, by all back, by all, by all, by all the buildings up by all Wynwood back. Yeah, because you know they then came in and brought up all the all the stuff, all the people out, and to push all my people out, bring them, bring them on back home so we can we can have our wonderful, beautiful city back.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I gotta buy a franchise. We got back, get back five four or five of us. We're gonna get us a franchise. We with a football team, a basketball team.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: I just want one.
Speaker 2: All black. We're all black owners, majority owners, yep. And I don't even want to be the face of it. I just want us.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be if they had one hundred ninety six billing, I mean just Hey pathetically speaking, I asked Mike Brown, and I asked Mike Brown to send me the team.
Speaker 2: He's feeling it, I know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean that in a respectful way, and I like the way they run things, but I just want to be on it. If I was to be an owner, either I asked Stephen Ross. Stephen Ross to send me the Dolphins or Mike Brown to sell me.
Speaker 2: You got a better chance. You got a better chance because Stephen Ross doesn't have the attachment to the Dolphins like Mike Brown has to the Bengals. You gotta realize Mike Brown dad founded the Bengals, so they're a little bit there's a little bit more attachment to it. It's kind of like the mccaskey's and the Bears. There's a little bit more attachment of the Kansas City Hunt. Lamar Hunt founded the Kansas City Clark hunting his brothers. They're not getting off that. That's a family business. So you're probably gonna have to have somebody, oh cho that that purchased the team that doesn't have the same attachment, the family attachment, the family connection to it. Now, Jerry ain't ever getting rid of the Cowboys, so I don't, and they just had a ten billion dollar evaluation. But you're probably gonna have to find somebody that doesn't have the family attachment the Titans. You're not getting them. Amy Adams Clunk ain't a name. Abud Adams's daughter, he founded that, he founded the Houston Holers. You're not getting that from her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're going too far now, Snati one of the others.
Speaker 2: So if it's Matt a shrunk, Strunk strunk Amy Adam Strunk. So like I said, you know, like, uh, you probably like the Wilsons because they fold it. Because a lot of times you got these on them because the or that the depth tax was so great that the owner would die and the family would have like, it's gonna take forty five fifty percent of it, so you had to sell it.
Speaker 6: Right dang?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, hey, could you imagine if I owner, imagine's about owning the Dolphins, Like, think about that.
Speaker 6: I'd be the first owner that owned the team and play.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yea, Mike, I don't give I don't give a if it's one play, put me in the game.
Speaker 2: This man would have go out there. You got all that money, want to go out there and you have certain.
Speaker 6: Me in the game.
Speaker 4: Hey, put me in the game, you know, let me get listen one player, ain't I ain't got to do much.
Speaker 5: I tell you what they play play at code GM everything.
Speaker 2: I'm closing down Madges City for the whole week. Ain't nobody come in there with me?
Speaker 6: What about the women?
Speaker 2: That's who I want to see? I ain't no other to do it? Coming up? You can't, I can't. I got you don't care me what I can and can't do. I got them all the whole week.
Speaker 6: Hey, private, that's funny for.
Speaker 2: A private event, O show matter fact, we can have a private event.
Speaker 6: And when you when you when you fly to Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Weddy?
Speaker 4: When Okay, I'm leaving, I'm leaving. I'm leaving tomorrow. I'mna leading tomorrow morning. I leave tomorrow.
Speaker 2: What you going down there that earlier? For what you mean?
Speaker 6: What you mean I'm going? I gotta I ain't.
Speaker 5: I ain't.
Speaker 4: I don't being at Atlanta like that. So I'm just trying to get myself acclimated.
Speaker 2: But but Rerail ain't gonna be there. No, we raill get there too.
Speaker 6: I don't think she's coming. She got okay, then she got to take care of the volume