Speaker 1: Every year, like Winter Olympics introduces two new sports that could leave you literally paralyzed to at any moment. Meanwhile, Summer Olympics just introduces like jazz break dancing. They're just like such opposite Olympics. Ah, show Me Something Podcast Episode thirty three welcome Ooh uh, so are you in Arizona?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 3: I yeah, I got in at like six thirty am yesterday.
Speaker 2: Did you did you get to relax and chill out yesterday?
Speaker 3: Oh? My god, I did nothing, No, I did. I was in bed all day es day order Chinese eight domlings, some orange chicken.
Speaker 2: Do we have the same tired, hungover back from the airport order?
Speaker 3: Oh it was so good, dude, so good, dude.
Speaker 1: I do lomane two things of dumplings and then uh sometimes I'll try to be a little healthy and get like a broccoli or like a broccolini on the side, but usually lomane dumplings and uh fried rice maybe even dude.
Speaker 3: And I feel like in New York that is like a order. Out here in Arizona, I can't find a great Chinese place with good lomine, And lomine is like the weight to my heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know I can't not have lemaine. You know what's good with flamine? Spicy mustard. I keep spicy mustard in the fridge.
Speaker 2: Next time you order lemine.
Speaker 1: Do you like a spicy mustard and just kind of like dip your chopsticks in the mustard?
Speaker 2: I think you'd fuck with it.
Speaker 3: I like that, dude. I'm up in New York. I think in like a couple of weeks, we should go to Daiphung.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have I have you on my picture calendar.
Speaker 4: What pictures? Yeah, guys that want you to have fun.
Speaker 5: And Sophie, you might have warm feelings about his place as you talk about Low Maane noodle Town, my grandfri.
Speaker 2: Let's go there.
Speaker 5: Low Maane is like one of their like top five like joints. So like absolutely need to make it happen.
Speaker 1: Wait, let's go, let's do dinner. Yes when soph here, Yes, and you can, but you have to come.
Speaker 4: Oh obviously you can't. You can't get a reservation without me.
Speaker 5: They don't take reservations there all right, Like they don't speak, they don't give water.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be like a shepherd.
Speaker 3: No time out. They said that keV said that he walks in there sometimes and is like, hey, I'm and like they don't even know who Kevin is. He has to he has to like tell them that goal is his great yeah, is like his grandpa or his grandma whatever.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, yeah we have to do it. Then that sounds perfect. You were at All Star, talk to me.
Speaker 3: Adidas really did good. It was so fun. I had something like Adidas every day they threw this huge event, like Dwight Howard was there, Austin Rivers was there? Uh, Spider, who's Donovan Mitchell? Him?
Speaker 2: And Coco.
Speaker 3: They came through those bunch of people who came through to this game.
Speaker 2: I have a question for you about All Star dunk contest. Did you watch? Did you see?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 4: Oh? It was just so bad. It was like.
Speaker 1: It's one of the worst dunk contests we've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Really, they were all like dancing. It was just like fucking weird All Star.
Speaker 3: They're just trying to do too much. And no, I don't really think anyone watched the game. I heard that like this year unfortunately, like the events and stuff just started at such a weird time that like no one was really at the events. It's just like weird and like, I know, I was talking to a bunch of people this past weekend, like pros went to Taylor Rooks and Dane Wade's Spades party. Fun made it to the Elite eight baby.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, big deal.
Speaker 3: That's a big deal. But like there we were all talking and stuff, and it's like I feel like on Tuesdays, like used to be able to just turn on like ESPN whatever and like games would be there, and like nowadays you just have to have like so many subscriptions. There's it's on way too many channels. It's like it's they make it way too difficult to even find games. Yeah, like and it's expensive, Like if you need ten different subscriptions, do you think the average American family is doing that? Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I mean if you think about the NFL, they the NFL season is now on. If we count everything, ESPN, CBS, Fox, NBC, Netflix, Game, Netflix, Game, Peacock Game, Amazon. Okay, so that's that's seven seven different services and you might be missing one. Yeah, I probably probably am. All these people want money, have money. They're all paying the NFL. You know, sounds like yeah, it's and NBA.
Speaker 2: Same thing. It's just weird.
Speaker 1: I got to see keV this weekend. First off, I got a picture. I will say, keV, you can even pop on screen here. I walked by keV to like go get like a snack or something, and Kevin's sweet angelic son takes both arms, unges at me, grabs my arm like this and and just put his arms around me and gave me a big off, and I go, this is a good start to the friendship.
Speaker 2: This is great. I love this.
Speaker 3: I got the I got the pictures of you three and I was like, oh my gosh, that is so perfect.
Speaker 1: And then ten minutes later he was banging a balloon on Kev's head. It's just fun seeing like your friends be parents, cause you're like you just at like you just do. You just show up and try your best. You know.
Speaker 5: It's basically after after three years, that's still what I got it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I went to a one year old's birthday whose birthday was this.
Speaker 2: Her name's Pippa. It's my like, oh I met, Oh yeah, you did, that's right, I did. It was at a bar.
Speaker 1: It was that's where her birthday was, had a bar. I got kind of drunk at a one year old's birthday. I was I like, woke up in the morning and I was like, geez, what does life come to you? This one year old's birthday? Plready got me fucking buckled, we know what I.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite parts of this weekend though, I caught up on the summer houses. Oh my god, I texted you in keV last night. After season after episode one, I was like, oh, hell yeah, Amanda is on her ship this season.
Speaker 2: She is yeah, like yes.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'm like I'm like, I'm like, take it easy, I'm a boy, Kyle.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, you know, it's just it's just how it goes. I guess, you know, wait, is it like but sad? I don't like watching them fight?
Speaker 3: No, I know, and it's on thousands sad and like you really don't want you want everyone to just like feel good and be good. But like, dude, can I just say something though I don't know either of them, I promise, Like so this is just like me being a fan of the show. It's like all these seasons, I feel like Amanda has taken it and taken it and taken it and finally she's like fuck this, I'm over the bullshit and like that is honestly kind of cool to see. That's all I'm gonna say. That's all I'm gonna say. And like I just yeah, and I feel I feel bad for Kyle, like I do feel bad. I'm sure we don't know like all the details of like everything, but like dude, like.
Speaker 2: I agree, come home, yes, yes.
Speaker 5: Home, yeah, yes, last I do have one question for you, Like in that situation, obviously we see it.
Speaker 4: We like, you know, people at home see it that Sophie describes it.
Speaker 5: We feel that are you feeling that tension real time or does it feel just like normal Amanda Kyle.
Speaker 2: I think you can definitely feel it.
Speaker 1: Because I don't know, they just they just operate so differently that like like I am, like I always want you know, everyone in the same room, everyone at the same club, like whatever, but you go through waves were like because it's in real time, you also like you're you're hearing it from both perspectives and like whatever. But at the same time, I like, uh.
Speaker 2: And I think it'll play out like throughout the season.
Speaker 1: But like I made sure I had like Amanda's back throughout the summer just because there were more dudes.
Speaker 2: Sierra is always going to have Amanda's back.
Speaker 1: But like I think sometimes it's good to like mann man, like make sure you protect the ladies and so, yeah, you want to you want to stick up for people and involve yourself without being like.
Speaker 2: Annoying about it.
Speaker 1: You know, I will say, like a little check in here or like just little whatever, Like you gotta figure out the right.
Speaker 2: Like balance to you know, be in between like well couple.
Speaker 3: And it's hard because you are. You came in and it's not like you're friends with Kyle before the show or friends with Amanda before the show, like you're genuinely friends with both of them. And I'm sure that's like a tough position for you to be in in some of the other cast mates too, so like, yeah, I feel for you guys, but man, I just it's it's it. I'm proud of her for actually like doing something about her not being happy, you know what I mean, Like I'm proud of her from making that step. So that was cool.
Speaker 2: No, that's like you're articulating that very well, and I agree with you. But yeah, it's Morris.
Speaker 1: I do sometimes like when the show's airing, I'm like, fuck, like can we get an episode where it's not that you yeah, and it's more sillies, but now you have a story to tell because we know I guess how it ends.
Speaker 3: So hey, also, Katie.
Speaker 2: Do you have any fun stuff to say about the show?
Speaker 3: Dude, Yes, I'm about to get into it. I like, yeah, I just want to go through everything. These are all the things that stuck out to me. So definitely, Amanda finally like fuck this, Like, yeah, I'm done, I'm over the bullshit. I love how you talked to kJ about his anxiety. That was so nice of.
Speaker 2: You, Kansas City guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like just how you approached it as a friend though, like, hey, do you like people checking up on you? Do you like? That was like super nice of you. That was cool.
Speaker 2: Thanks. So yeah, that played.
Speaker 1: There's always moments that you don't remember that like I've said this probably one hundred times when you and I. Yeah, but like things you forget about that like really register with people. And that was one where like we were just setting up small talking and it was just like a little check in.
Speaker 2: But I don't think in the same way where you you don't.
Speaker 1: Realize maybe how bad you hurt someone's feelings or you upset someone in one way, it's nice to like look back and be like, I didn't even think of it, but like that little thing that I did like went a long way for someone, and like that was really important.
Speaker 2: And seeing other people be like.
Speaker 1: Just checking in on your friends in those in those little moments is like so important and you know, I, uh.
Speaker 2: It's cool to like see how that plays out. But like love kJ, He's like so good for this.
Speaker 3: Ben so Ben is single on the show, but now he's out with the girlfriend.
Speaker 2: He they Yeah, they post each other every day.
Speaker 3: Okay, got it?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't. I don't know what the like.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he definitely is dating now. It's no secret you follow him on gotcha Instagram? But he he came into the house single, ready to mingle.
Speaker 3: Yes, and the two new girls, uh is it Lee Levi or Levy Levi Levi?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And they're friends, they're like best friends. So they came in together.
Speaker 3: Yes, what what are like? What are there? What are their vibes?
Speaker 2: They look so normal.
Speaker 1: Bailey's chatty, like super chatty. Oh, Levi's from Indianapolis.
Speaker 2: Did I tell you that already?
Speaker 3: Well? I saw it, said I saw it.
Speaker 1: I watched the first episode of one of my friends, uh Lucas, and I asked Levan, like, where are you from.
Speaker 2: She goes Indianapolis and I was like, I was like.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, and he goes, You're the only dude I know who would be like stoke that someone was from Indianapolis on this TV show, And I was like.
Speaker 3: Thousand percent mm hmm. They seem funny, they seem like and this is like.
Speaker 2: They're like you're like young, Like, yeah, you gotta get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, well, when like Carl, like the episode one Carl like does the like Carnival thing with a sledgehammer, and they like think it's so I'm.
Speaker 2: Like you, yeah, it's good and like refreshing, you know.
Speaker 3: No, it totally gives more personality and like I don't want to say dizzy, because I think they're like like they had good conversations on the side of like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just having fun.
Speaker 1: They're like laying in with the goats and she worked, yeah yeah, and like yeah, they're funny, fun yeah, yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: I I am just so like because they keep showing snippets of like the rest of the season, but like what the fuck is gonna go on with Sierra and Jesse and then you and Sierra and then I've seen rumors you and Sea are back together.
Speaker 2: No one's no one said that we are.
Speaker 1: I think people just like like really really wonder.
Speaker 2: People are really cute Kevin, Kevin.
Speaker 4: Oh, I I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying I see all the same Internet rumors in this smorl like and whatnot.
Speaker 2: So you guys know just as well as mean to the Internet's.
Speaker 3: Fucking everything on the Internet is true.
Speaker 2: I've people been deeming me about you, Sophy.
Speaker 3: I say, by first time, we should.
Speaker 2: Try to track me and all your boyfriends.
Speaker 3: Dude, that is funny, Like I just want to know what the hell happens, Like it's getting juicy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy that we filmed all this in July.
Speaker 3: And now it's yeah, so like has so much happened, like since I'm assuming, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, like yes, and no, I do think though, like we all we all live our lives, but like we we care about the show and want other people to like it and like so we've tried to protect it, you know, and not like overshare stuff. And so.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 1: But I really liked the first episode because I thought it was like just fun and like the canare aspect, like overalls, the donkey, Like people don't always jump in the pullup parties. This one we did the like smash each other with the pie jumping in the p I love it, Like tag stands.
Speaker 4: It was so how it should be.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was so pure and I had like Hella Missouri guys there actually like the dudes holding up everyone's legs are all Saint Louis boys.
Speaker 2: I love it and like corn dogs like that was Uh, it wasn't over the top, but it was like perfect. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: No, I thought it was a great It's like all you needed, all you needed. But can I just ask, are you guys gonna bring back the skinny dimping at the end of the seasons?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: I think that it's like once I got did they stopped? I fucking let it rip.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 5: It's funny you bring that up because the Amanda scene or the Amanda happening, so lest you were there live, you were in the pool. We have done skinny dipping in the past on the show, but you're you're actually take us take us to the pool West.
Speaker 4: What did you see when you were out there?
Speaker 2: A nice pair of She also, she wasn't even naked, she just had like a sea through bra on. But everyone knows it happens.
Speaker 1: Everyone knows what happens when you get wet.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: It was fun and that livened depth of party for show. But they clocked my face. I was like like a fourth grade. Like a fourth grader, you just saw boobs for the first time.
Speaker 3: That was so funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't play it cool at all. There's probably one. This will come out tomorrow since probably one.
Speaker 3: Yes, dude, I'm hooked. God, I'm so fucking excited.
Speaker 4: I love this.
Speaker 2: Hey it is we.
Speaker 3: Don't have If we don't have a season, I'm coming up there for a weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, people would lose their minds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I lose my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that just kind of like takes over.
Speaker 1: I'm don't think if I have anything big coming up honestly the rest of the month, I'm doing an Rby's thing for this, But I don't know if you're coming, keV, Is Sophie coming?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah in Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Oh you're going?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we'll see each other on Saturday. Oh fun, I didn't know you were going either. I found out this weekend too.
Speaker 2: I got my first sunburn of twenty twenty six. Can you tell where? No, I something into tan now, but where were you?
Speaker 1: I was in Miami for like three days and I just was like, let me get a base heading into spring, sat out on the pool. I thought it would just be quick, and it was windy so it didn't feel hot and I didn't use sunscreen. And then I got back to the room and I was like, oh fuck bride. Yeah, but I my summer and turned to Tanley pretty quick though.
Speaker 3: Yes, don I know.
Speaker 2: So that's my big news of the week.
Speaker 3: Honestly, we haven't like, I feel like we did stuff, but I don't really have that many stories to tell.
Speaker 1: No, is this the first time our lives have been like kind of rel somewhat relaxed.
Speaker 3: The showdown for Adidas that was really cool highlight, But I'm telling you my other highlight was like staying in bed all day Chinese watching Summer House. Oh, I know, but no, I told you Timehouse, But I told you. I know, But this is why I told you. I don't like watch I like a full season, so I can binge it like that. It was too quick. I only got two episodes.
Speaker 1: I get what you're saying, though, Like, actually, this is a very interesting topic. I saw somewhere that said HBO will always have better shows, like historically looking back than Netflix. Because so Netflix drops a season at one, right, so you watch all eight of your episodes, say the day after it comes out, and I watch like one or two at a time and space it out there a couple of weeks you finished it, and no spoilers, and like, don't tell me what happens, and we like don't really share discourse because you know what happened. I'm still watching, like we missed that part of it, HBO, and like okay, so we'll say bravo. Like the show comes out weekly. When an episode drops weekly, people, it's like water cooler talk, Like the morning after, everyone shares the same memes, they share the same stories, they talk about it for like a few days, and then the next episode comes out and so everybody everyone watching it on the same schedule. You create so much more discourse and narrative around it that just keeps the shows very very very.
Speaker 2: Like heavy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, top of mind. Yeah, dude, I'm yeah, and I get it, like it and yeah, I'm just a binge watcher because like I don't have a lot of days time.
Speaker 2: No, I get it makes it lay in bed.
Speaker 1: YEAHV, what about your week? I did say at this party, I was like, we gotta get keV. Just keV can be the third face pop in more?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 3: Was his way like just man handling keV? Or was keV like keV hell a zone?
Speaker 4: keV?
Speaker 2: Can I tell a story of the face off?
Speaker 4: Oh? Absolutely, absolutely please.
Speaker 1: So there's this other kid there, and all the kids are kind of you know when you're just like a kid and you like can't really talking, just like look at each other like there's no words being said, dude.
Speaker 2: So there's this blonde kid coming this.
Speaker 1: Way, probably two or three to uh journey journey coming this way, and they look at each other like like two dogs on a walk, like a sidewalk walk, and they just look at each other, kind of size each other up. One of them one of them kind of goes ah, like makes a little sound, the other one one ups him a little louder. Then the third goes back to the third yell. He screams again and at the same time.
Speaker 2: They both just screamed at each other like it was a movie.
Speaker 1: He ran each other's face and then they got pulled apart, and I was like, that was just like I've never seen a face off between kids like outscreening each other before. I've never seen that.
Speaker 5: That was crazy, very much a kid to two dogs in the streets, just like face off, yell, and then they both started crying simultaneously.
Speaker 4: I think it might have started that one. That's to be fair.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, two alphas, two alpha's in a new environment, you know, head sometimes you.
Speaker 4: Know, yep, yep, Carls playing for my life this weekend. I'm glad everyone had a chill weekend.
Speaker 5: And my wife was an All Stars so I was just you know, we had like three kids parties. So all all the parents who are listening is you're you're you're in know what time it is? So you know, I'm still standing, I'm still here. I'm still pretty So.
Speaker 3: What was Journey hitting you at the balloon on the head balloon?
Speaker 2: I'll send you the video I recorded.
Speaker 5: It's been confiscated, it's now behind evidence.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised you ever popped that. Should we go in to Grover a week.
Speaker 1: Then my Hawk Girl of the Week, my Army's cocker all the Week is is keV.
Speaker 2: I watched him.
Speaker 1: I watched him parent all day, and I think that owns Hawk Girl of the Week in my opinion. Uh, chasing a kid around while also getting smashed the balloon in his head. Uh, and it was just it was cute. I guess I should, in the same vein give Hawt Girll the Week to Pippa, whose birthday was happy one year, one year on this planet. Pippa, I like the sweet, sweet angel.
Speaker 3: We should just turn you ears into hot Boy of the Week.
Speaker 1: No, I've only done two guys. I still want to keep.
Speaker 2: It the hot girl theme women. But every once in a while.
Speaker 3: Dude, I think, after watching Summerhouse, about to have a mic drop, I'm giving mine to freaking Amanda for laying down the motherfucking loll Hell yeah, sister. I followed her on Instagram last night after and I was like, I'm a big fan.
Speaker 1: Now fan, I'll put you on Wait that's really that's a really good, good one, dude.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I actually like, I'm like, because it's not that I didn't I did. I still liked her another season, you know how like they called you a bet bug, but like they like, I feel like her page and Seerah. All they did was like ever, just like kind of going there. So like I didn't really I liked her, but I didn't know she didn't really do anything, you know. But this season, I'm like, fuck, yeah, Amanda, like show your shit.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, I said, first Summerhouse, hot girl, I know, co sign hardcast sign.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're really going like physical hot girl, freaking Sierra showed her titties all over Instagram, like shout out to hot girl Sierra too saw it, you saw it before everyone else was congrats.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that good stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, hungry people, Arby's just rolled out a new meal deal and it's about to shake the game up.
Speaker 1: This meat in three box is going for seven ninety nine. So tell the people what we got going on.
Speaker 3: All right, First you pick your sandwich Classic roast beef, Crispy Chicken, or the new Crispy Fish. Honestly, they all slept.
Speaker 1: And then Arby starts bringing the classics. You've got the curly fries, Mozrella sticks.
Speaker 3: In a peach cobbler role. The dessert might be the real MVP here.
Speaker 1: Arby's just throwing in a drink too. So yeah, it's called the Meat in three, but that's really like an all star starting.
Speaker 3: Five five items for just seven ninety nine and all the classic Arby stuff you love. It's a deal that you can't beat.
Speaker 2: So whether it's lunch, dinner, or you're just hungry, you need something that hits the meat, and three box has got you covered. keV. I think we're good to hop right into freaking hop culture with Olympics.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna show this crazy ski video. So if you've probably already seen the video anyway.
Speaker 2: I saw tweet. I hope I can find it.
Speaker 4: And it was like.
Speaker 1: Every year, like Winter Olympics introduces the two new sports that could levy literally paralyzed at any moment. Meanwhile, Summer Olympics just introduces like jazz break dancing. They're just like such opposite Olympics. And I was like, that's actually so true. Winter Olympics, can we agree ten times better than Summer.
Speaker 3: Dude, and like one hundred more times dangerous, Like I think it's oh you don't think so kov y know.
Speaker 4: I love Olympic hoops. Steph Curry the night night in Paris. That shit was iconic. That particularly one was a good one.
Speaker 3: Wait overall, though, because I think there's either I prefer like the beach, volleyball, the basketball, the gymnastics in summer, but like I just like the winter is like fascinating because you don't get to see it as much.
Speaker 1: Right, Like we watched basketball essentially year round, and like we're not watching mogul skiing backflip three sixty die that often.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that's literally crazy curling.
Speaker 1: Did you see that they think Canada is cheating? Yes, Canada is cheating. Asshole Canada.
Speaker 3: Wait, guys, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Never.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we never disrespect curling year never.
Speaker 3: I was just about to say, I don't. I don't understand the curling.
Speaker 4: Did you? Are you supposed to?
Speaker 2: Who does?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't understand how It's like like what makes something first a sport and not a hobby, and second what makes it and what makes it?
Speaker 3: Who qualifies it as an Olympic sport.
Speaker 4: Sophie Connehan goes to war with curling.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, please, Sophie, why do you hate curling?
Speaker 3: Shut up? Lest I didn't. I did not say that I'm just wondering what, like, like what makes what makes it a sport or a hobby? Like I'm actually being very curious of like.
Speaker 1: Same with like but summer has like archery and like fucking the gun range stuff, and there's.
Speaker 3: No like there's unique sports in the Summer Olympics too, And I think that's a valid question of like what what makes it a sport?
Speaker 4: Like sport?
Speaker 1: Yeah, curling has been in the Olympics, I think since I can remember, so it's not like it was new, Like I think it's been the thing forever. I know, I think a lot of do you ever play shuffle board? Yeah, like it's that. But just like like with bigger like you humans, I don't know, there's like a lot of sports that are weird though.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Like, and I'm not discrediting these athletes because I know, like I couldn't do what they're doing, but I just like I I watched some of these things. I'm like, Okay, how did that?
Speaker 4: Or like how or was a tough one? There's so many different facets of it.
Speaker 5: There's skating, which is important, right then the actual little technique, like anything with technique and skill I think is pretty cool. Then, like the brushing, like when do you know you want to become an Olympic curling brushir like in your life brushing?
Speaker 4: You know what? You know what? Wait a minute, Yeah, the fucking dishes are spot let's like, wait.
Speaker 3: A minute, yeah, way second, found my tail o.
Speaker 4: The headline here for you.
Speaker 5: Apparently there are horny people all over the world, including New York.
Speaker 3: Aren't you guys both in New York?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this study is just us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, singles mixer where you can body slam your crush.
Speaker 5: It's speed dating mixed with wrestling, all right, so it's it's for all genders.
Speaker 4: So people came through and yeah, this was this was like group of numbers.
Speaker 5: You walk around, you talk to people, you find somebody you want to match up with, and then you take it to the floor.
Speaker 1: Well, it just is unfortunate if you get someone gross and stinky, but like if it's like if it's someone who is cute and fun and you get to like roll around, that sounds awesome. Imagine wrestling your crush. What an icebreaker?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but here's my thing that Yeah, how fun and like kind of flirty and cute and didn't it, But like, what are the odds that of all those people, you're actually gonna find someone you like.
Speaker 2: I think you'd know. I think you'd know right well.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, you get to be sold, You get to you like you like walk around the room, you approach the people, you talk to, you chat, and then you're like you want to take it to Instead of like do you want to get a drink, You're like you want to go a.
Speaker 2: Few rounds, you know, a few rounds, keV.
Speaker 4: I'm saying as a simple baby.
Speaker 5: You know, Verbbate of the Mixed Service Stamp, I wasn't there, babe, I wasn't there this.
Speaker 1: Weekend when you when you were here, so we I think it's I think it's understood that you would probably beat me in one on one, but I think wrestling would be really fun.
Speaker 2: I think it'd be a good match.
Speaker 3: Dude, I think that. I don't think that. No, I feel like you would dominate me.
Speaker 2: I've got weight, but I think you have a little more. I think you have a little more fire than I do.
Speaker 1: Like if I if I hit you like an accidental cheap shot, I feel like you'd want to kill me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we should let's set this up.
Speaker 2: We're miked, We're like doing the pod and wrestling.
Speaker 3: Dude, can we actually? And then we'll go eat his Chinese restaurant after true, we need to do some fun stuff like that. People would love that. Think about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, quick time out.
Speaker 1: Today's show is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, hard Rock Bet, Florida's sports book. And yeah, we know life feels a little weird with no football on, but like the song says, I will survive, good news is with hard Rock Bet, there's literally always something going on hoops, hockey, and a bunch more every single night, plus all the same game parlays, live betting, and.
Speaker 2: Player props plus.
Speaker 1: Hard Rock Bet is the official sports betting partner of the Miami Heat and the Orlando Magic, which is pre legit if you haven't signed up yet, New users can double their winnings on their first ten bets up to fifty bucks, so if you're supposed to win.
Speaker 2: One hundred, now you're looking at two hundred.
Speaker 1: Boy math Also important, the hard Rock Bet app is the only legal sportsbook in Florida and it's live in Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Indiana. Tennessee, Virginia, Illinois, Colorado, and Michigan, with more states soon to come. They've got all new promos every single day, So open the app and see what's live. Go ahead and download the hard Rock Bet app and make your first deposit today, playable in bonus bets, not a cash offer offered by the Seminole Tribe in Florida. In Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC. In all other states. Must be one and older and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia to play. Terms and conditions do apply. Concerned about gambling in Florida, call one eight eight admit it. And in Indiana, if you were someone you know has a gambling problem and wants to help, call twenty hundred and nine with it gambling problem called twenty hundred Gambler. Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia.
Speaker 4: Got one for you here.
Speaker 5: WWE star and influencer Logan Paul sold his rare true Illustrator Pokemon card for sixteen point five million.
Speaker 4: That's the new world record.
Speaker 1: Wait did you see I think it's fake, but did you see what he said to Tom Brady. They were talking about flag football or whatever in the Olympics and Tom Brady is like, oh my gosh. Tom Brady was like, oh, like yeah, you're like athletic, but like these are like, these are real football players and there's no way Logan Paul is like that disconnected from the real world.
Speaker 2: Or he would.
Speaker 1: Flex his high school football stats to Tom Brady and then say like these NFL guys have never done wwe fucking stunts before. But he said it didn't smile, and then Brady was like, all right, dude, I just don't think because they also tweeted it from from Logan Paul's podcast account, so like I think he was rage baiting, Like I don't think, but I would ever read. I would never like sound Yeah, I would never be a part of that with Tom Brady, Like I would not do that.
Speaker 3: It's not the time, and like there's no way that you're unless they gave Tom a heads up before. But it didn't really look like it.
Speaker 7: But dude, it's so weird, like it honestly, I don't like that because it totally I feel like discs like you sound, so it's like discrediting yourself, like what do you like?
Speaker 3: Are you that dumb?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And his high school stats to Tom Brady, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: And I know I know that it probably is clickbait, but still like doing something else that's clickbait, not that you just sound.
Speaker 5: The last one here for you guys. So a six year olds from Pennsylvania, pim Neil, also broke a record this weekend. She managed to sell eighty seven thousand Girl Scout cookies. She's six year old, so well, yeah, how oppressive is this record to you?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 2: Did you sell Girl Scout cookies?
Speaker 3: Sof no, but I hate a ship ton of them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean too, what's your favorite? Say your favorite on three? Okay, we're gonna do it, keV, you might as well.
Speaker 2: Do this too.
Speaker 3: Wait, I think I think I'm gonna fuck up the name.
Speaker 2: Okay, go three to one. Carmel de lights.
Speaker 1: Okay, samoas are caramel delights, but they change it from some common light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what were the thin mintes? Thin minutes? That was mine?
Speaker 2: Never changed, thin Mint's baby, always been thin Mint.
Speaker 5: If you're selling thin Minutes, I feel good about that. Like when you unbox your box, which ones did I get?
Speaker 3: It's gonna be fin Mint's baby, and you'd get enough where you have some in the freezer, some in the pantry so if you wanted to cold or yes, ah.
Speaker 2: Carmerado lights rip, dude, I eat three sleeves.
Speaker 3: God, oh that actually sounds really good. You know why what she said? I don't. I think I like the majority of girls Scout cookies though. I think the only ones I'm not really like a big fan of are like the lemon ones.
Speaker 2: Maybe mm hmm.
Speaker 3: But other ones, yeah, the other ones are like pretty good.
Speaker 4: Then you do.
Speaker 2: I didn't finish. It's a lot. I didn't quit, like like up and leave.
Speaker 1: I like wait until a year, A calendar year was overnight focused on football.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kindergarten.
Speaker 1: My dad has his eagle Scout though, which means you make it to like as high up as you could ever be.
Speaker 2: Oh bursts, Yeah, no surprise.
Speaker 1: They just have the one. I never go away, because then where do the cookies scow? That's what I'm saying, Like they will exist forever, dude.
Speaker 3: I was walking out of the grocery store though, and you know how they're like all lined up typically they're all lined up with like their tents and stuff. And I think I was there like late into the evening and this girl, this poor little girl, like she was just exhausted. Her hair was everywhere, her head was on the table, and she goes, do you want a girl scout cookie? And I was like, I was like, I was like, oh, what do you happen? She goes, I don't know? And I was like, oh, okay. I was like like, but she was like over it. She goes okay, and I was like, I was like, do you have any I think I said, do you have any thin mints left? And she she's like, she goes, no, you should have got here earlier, because we seldom lot like they were so sassy. I was like, okay, Like I'm sorry. I was like, well, good luck with everything. I left and she's like and then when I left, I heard her gough. This was this was Super Bowl Sunday.
Speaker 4: Do you think I'd be standing here outside? Have I had thin min Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was like, my bad dude, like going through.
Speaker 4: It, She's not okay.
Speaker 5: Well, shout out to PIM and your record breaking and then shout out to all the girls out there still still slanging, keep keep your heads up.