Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB.
Speaker 2: This is leading off live.
Speaker 1: It's me Joey z Jophi's ape of that, of course, is the Welsh who have brought to you by Prize Picks the best place to go out and have some fun with daily Fantasy. And today we got a lot to break down. Of course, we're gonna get to the betting stuff. We're gonna get to the recap of last night. We're gonna get to some great performances, some bounce backs too. Welsh. I'm very excited about got the Corbyn Burns bounce back. That's what I've been waiting for. And I don't know about you all out there, but I had already made an investment in Corbyn Burns when it was plus five point fifty. After the two bad starts, it went to plus eighteen hundred, and after last night it did not move. So you can get Corbyn Burns right now at cy Young odds of plus eighteen hundred on FanDuel.
Speaker 2: Welsh.
Speaker 1: How you feel about that investment, because I don't see any way that that doesn't make money. Maybe it doesn't come to fruition, but it's gonna get back to the single digits eventually, and if it does, I can always catch out of it. It's gonna make money. Corbyn Burns's back.
Speaker 3: I was about to say.
Speaker 4: The important thing to mention everybody is that this is like a fan duel specific bet that lets you buy out of it, because like there's a lot of places like DraftKings doesn't like to let you buy out of any of those things. But on Fambuel it ends up, I know, it ends up working like the market and stuff like that. That's where I actually ended up doing a big Corbyn Carrol stolen base bet this year so I could get out of it if I want so. In your case, I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it a lot.
Speaker 4: Look at Sandy all Contra got lit got lit up the other day, so that takes off what is the Can you give me what the top.
Speaker 3: Three on the market is right now?
Speaker 1: For I Ken, so I'm very curious about that. For the American league you're talking about, right, well, no national league, rather part of the National League. Yeah. Look, the whole point I'm making is this, it's just he was one of the two favorites. Anyway, Nobody remembers what the hell happens in April. By the time we get to Memorial Day, let alone September October. So right now, the top guys are in the National League. Sandal concra still a plus six hundred, Spencer's Rider plus seven, which I booked at plus one thousand, Julio Urius a plus seven fifties, gall On a plus one thousand.
Speaker 2: I also put a share in as well.
Speaker 1: And then you had Max Scherzer, Brandon Woodriff, Max Freed, Nicko Lodolo, Aaronola, and then Corbyn Burns all the way plus eighteen hundred. Folks, now's the time. Listen to me now and believe me later. Let's get back in speaking of things. Believe me later, go do all the things for you to do all of it right now, just talk about the Rais. Yeah, yeah, I was going to make all the youngs. How about those Rays. I know they played the Nationals in the A's probably the two worst teams in their respective leagues. I know the Boston Red Sox are not very good, but four homers last night for the Rays.
Speaker 2: The power just keeps on coming.
Speaker 1: They played ninety ninety things this season and only trailed in five of them. And uh, the home runs, by the way, the most in the first eleven games of a season for a team Welsh. Even if they go five hundred the rest of the year, they're gonna be ten games over five hundred.
Speaker 2: That's gonna put them in that playoff contention spot for sure.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be a tough team to catch for anybody. I mean, look, Jeffrey Spray is going tomorrow. Shaye McClanahan looks phenomenal. I don't know if he is the current lead on the cy Young and the Al or not. I can actually pull it up here. I have it right here. He is not, which makes me want to jump a bet in. And he's actually, by the way, all your prices exceptionally better on FanDuel than DraftKings, just pointing out every number you put was one fifty to two hundred better on FanDuel, So somewhere you might want to look if you're going to play those McClanahan is fifth at least on DraftKings right now. That's still ten to one on the cy Young with Dylan Cees and I mean de Gram has looked phenomenal. But you know that pitching staff, that bullpen is going to be so so difficult. Wander Franco is on an absolute heater. Yandy is going Yandy maybe an insanely underrated fantasy corner infielder coming into this year, been leading off a whole bunch. So yeah, rays are going to be insane, especially if they go in make up any moves, bring anybody in. But Randy and Wander is just kind of like a I don't know, I think you can just you know, hope to the gods and just throw him out every single day, hits parlays. I had to hit parlay with him smashed. You could just play total basses. Just keep playing it and you're going to miss it occasionally, but the odds are you're probably going to hit way more than lose, just on whatever bet you make with him, at least going in in April right now.
Speaker 1: Welsh for you, I might just throw five bucks on the twenty to one on Jeffrey Springs for al Cy Young. Just that could be a good time. Just again, Vandal's got some fun wagers on there, go make them up, all right, Let's go on to some other things here. Corden Burns obviously the eight inning gem against the d Backs. That was great to see. Shoeyotani had seven scoreless to defeat the Nats, the tenth straight start of two or fewer runs. He passed Nolan Ryan on that streak. By the way, just talking about Shoeotani, this is another guy for American League, Say Young, that we had discussed quite a bit, another guy that we said, hey, you know, maybe you can make that case for Shoeotani.
Speaker 2: Say Young even easier than MVP in some ways.
Speaker 1: That number I was, remember I told you I think it was twelve hundred and it was eleven.
Speaker 2: Now it's plus seven hundred, So.
Speaker 3: That's what it was over on that drafts as well.
Speaker 1: So that's that's moving quickly, boys and girls. More to come here too. Jordan Walker extends the hitting streak to eleven games. Jacob deGrom srikes out nine guys on Tuesday and no decision, mister Arise, first cycle in Marlin's history. Very exciting for him. Louis Robert fifth homer on Tuesday. Man, it's amazing to watch Louis Roberts sometimes because Robert just like kind of flicks the bat out and the ball goes four hundred something feet. It's just crazy how strong that guy is.
Speaker 4: Well, he's clicking too, Like I had paired him kind of with you'd heard my Tim Anderson rant yesterday, But he's kind of in the same vein of like, you know, there's lots of tools and stuff, but he just kind of keeps getting hurt. But also those tools were just kind of like like, what was the best case scenario looked like over the last couple of years, Like maybe he's like a twenty twenty guy and that's still pretty good, but he looks like extra locked in this year, and you just got across your fingers, just like Tim Anderson. Because the talent is there, you got to hope he keeps healthy. But literally, that is the exact opposite. Whoever the training staff is the White Sox, they should get a new one because all the guys are hurt all the time.
Speaker 3: Maybe Elloyd.
Speaker 1: By the way, Mets used to have that problem too, Remember that was the METSMO. Everybody was hurt all the time, and they did eventually fire the training staff and vi all the guys because obviously there was something.
Speaker 2: Attached to the preparation. Again, prepare for some call ups too.
Speaker 1: We got not one, but two very exciting stuff TODs Bradley, twenty two year old righty, very exciting pitching prospect for the Rays, going to get caught up. He's going to pitch two five seven A, one point zero four, whip one hundred and forty one, k's thirty three walks in one hundred and thirty three and changed last year.
Speaker 2: That's twenty It starts in double A.
Speaker 1: I don't know how long Bradley's going to stick in the rotation though Eflyn went on the IL, so that's why Bradley came up.
Speaker 2: Eventually, you know, Tyler Glasnew comes in there.
Speaker 1: But how aggressive would you be in those daily transaction leagues for Bradley And the fact that they brought him up does this mean that they think he's part of their plan for twenty twenty three later in the season.
Speaker 4: I don't want to excuse anything because I think nowadays like anything as possible with these teams to go and if a player performs really well, I don't know many of these teams, regardless of like spot or not, that they're going to be inclined to like throw them back. So my point is here, if Toads Bradley comes out, is really good over his next two starts while e Flyn's on the il. When he comes back, could they find something for him?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 4: I think they could. Maybe, you know, they like to play that piggyback. Maybe he could play a piggyback, whether a Jalen Beaks or something like that. They'd also have fleming, but I don't think I would be hyper hyper aggressive unfortunately. I think this is a kind of spot stardy thing. Rays are really tipping about, like you know, throwing guys all in unless they are wander Franco. He's about the only one you can recall in recent history. So someone asked me this, like, I'm under.
Speaker 1: Time Eva Longoria, skip double A and right where he went for a right to the majors.
Speaker 4: They did it occasionally, but they don't do it with like pitching prospects that they did with b jay Upton. That was another one is McClaren actually was probably one of the few guys that really really got pushed.
Speaker 3: But I'm under something the other guys got heard.
Speaker 2: I mean, the honey walls of the world got hurt. There was another.
Speaker 1: I mean trying to remember how fast Blake Snell's rise was there, but it was.
Speaker 3: I don't remember like the white hole meteoric.
Speaker 1: I would say, yeah, But like I said.
Speaker 4: About around ten under ten percent is where I'm going. If you had a one hundred.
Speaker 3: Dollars budget, I'd love to try to do it. Three or four bucks.
Speaker 4: That's probably not gonna get it done. But I just I don't know. I'm less hyper aggressive on like pitching prospects in general, just because of their stay and I just don't see how he sticks with the raised long term. But you know what, go out and dominate the Red Sox. That'll kind of shut everything up.
Speaker 1: Joey Gallo went on the eye O that means the Twins recalled Eduard Julian, who I watched quite a bit in spring. So I like this player a lot. Wel I do know, I am l big fan. I drafted him in my fifteen person keeper league already because I felt like, if this guy comes up, you know, play second base.
Speaker 2: How much is going to hit?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Over the twenty nine at bats and the Tuesday he had nine thirty four ops, two homers, a triple A Saint Paul. He just hit the ball all over the ballpark this spring. Anytime I was watching a Twins game, I just so happened to catch him and I was. I mean, he's got the oppo power, he's got everything you want, and he plays a tough position. To me, this is a more intriguing one of these two guys. I think there's a better chance that Julian makes more of an impact in twenty twenty three as the season goes on here for the Twins than Bradley does for the Rays. For a lot of the reasons. You said, so for those people in daily transaction leagues who you know are stuck with this dilemma here, I'm putting money on Edward. How about you? What are your feelings on this player?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I love Edward Julian. He was one of the best players in the AFL last year. Watched him a ton. He got invited to the AFL home run derby in it. A great contact, he's a great OBP guy. He gets on base, he can walk. He's got this weird case. It's almost like Carlos. Remember how Carlos Santana would like have like a four hundred OVP, but then he would be hyper aggressive and strike out a bit, right.
Speaker 3: That's kind of where Julian can go.
Speaker 4: Because he can get real like he can keep the bat on his shoulder for a while and then he can just get hyper aggressive and two strike counts or really in early counts. He just kind of switches off between it. But he's a great contact hitter, can play multiple positions. I think, and I said this in the AFL, he to me is a guy that has a ten plus year career as a major leaguer.
Speaker 1: That is what.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he's a superstar, but he's a ten plus year major league career type of hitter and him coming up this is an opportunity for him to maybe lock something up again. Can they Can they lock down any spots on any of these teams right now? If there is a spot, it's probably the Twins because they're putting out guys like Nick Gordon.
Speaker 3: And Joey Gallo. So yes, I would be a little bit more Julian.
Speaker 1: You know, when you're looking at the Twins' depth chart, if Julian hits, I mean, why not play him?
Speaker 4: Well, he's also a HIGHOVP guy. He's a perfect number two hitter. I think he would be a phenomenal number two hitter for this team with how he can get on base.
Speaker 1: Let me paint another picture for you too. Throw this into the twin situation, which is thinking about Polanco's injury, thinking about Carlos Korea, who's dealing with back issues. Right, there's space here. Kirol Off has always hurt, you know. I feel like there's space and opportunity here where if Julian delivers, they're gonna find out bats for him, and second base is rough, I would be out there trying to pick this kid up.
Speaker 3: Only caveat to this.
Speaker 4: I want to point out to anybody because the one thing I want to take a step back from. I don't know if I'm hyper aggressive on any of these, especially if I can't hold is right now rehab assignment, Alex Kiloff and Jorge Plonk are playing together, so they're gonna come up. And that's two roster spots this team is going to have to fill maybe in the next week, and you have to imagine the most recent call up would be sent down.
Speaker 3: So that's my off again.
Speaker 1: Here you go, like kirol Off can go out play the outfield, right, you know, Polanka's gonna have to play some shortstop for Korea. There's there's opportunity there. They have a lot of flexibility in this lineup, the way the team is structured. So it's one of those things you just keep a close eye on. I definitely think there's opportunity here for mister Julian here with the Minnesota Twins. And I tell you, when I watched certain players and I see them do certain things, I get very excited. That's the guy that this spring outman was. Another guy looked very good this spring too. So those two things such name Julian Julian Julian. Dansby Swanson exited the game with left side tightness. See we have a theme today. So yesterday we talked about how we had a big conversation on the show about shortstop looks so good going into the year, and every year that's kind of like the worst thing because by the time you get into the season, it's a complete reversal. Well, here you go, here's all the shortstops that hurt. Dansby Swanson exited the game with left side tightness. Corey Seeger came up blame with the left hamstring. I don't know where this is going. I still haven't seen anything about it today yet, but did not look great. Carlos Korea out of the lineup again because of the back issue, and he got Joa Mancata who's gonna be out again, probably until Friday. Aaron Boone did say on Tuesday that on the Yanks podcast, So Talking Yanks Podcast, that Carl's don is dealing with back tightness on top of the elbow issue. So that's great. We love that Ian Anderson will undergo season ending Tommy John surgery staring Martine. Good news. He was back in the lineup last night. Oh, Brandon woodrooff on the fifteen day il due to right shoulder inflammation. They say it's precautionary, we're just going to budget him. But what's your temperature on this? How worried should you be if you have shares a Brandon woodriff?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean I was worried about some of the stuff with Corbyn Burns, Like the injury stuff is more worrisome, I guess than early stuff results in like April. So I don't know if I would be crazy crazy worried. But he was dealing with some of these injuries in spring training and this is carrying over early. Don't love it, don't love it. So I don't know. It's like on a worry the CBS Warriometer, Joe, it's like it's like a three.
Speaker 3: It's like a three or four or something like that.
Speaker 4: Like, what's him already going on that NL like a ten? At a ten, it's only three, I know, that's what I'm saying. I'm saying it's like a three or four.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm at a six and a half.
Speaker 1: All right? Really, well, because woodrofs had issues before.
Speaker 3: It is more work it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Louise or Eyes did it for the first cycle of Marlin's history. So let's have some fun here. Who has the most cycles in Major League Baseball history? If you know the answer, Peanuts and Cracker Jacks dropping the chat. I see it's only for two hundred of you here watching live on the YouTube channel if you haven't already subscribed to Fancy Bros. MLB.
Speaker 2: But well, do you have a guest here?
Speaker 1: You want to take a player, player, single player, who has had the most cycles in m will be history.
Speaker 2: The answer might surprise you.
Speaker 1: Is he active?
Speaker 2: No, he is far from active, okay, because.
Speaker 4: I know there was a guy, oh man, dang it, there was like some weird guy that did it a couple He had like two in the same year.
Speaker 3: The Babe has the most.
Speaker 1: John Alkantara gets it right, Johnny Boy real quick on the trigger. The Babe Babe Ruce eight of them. It was like hit a lot of home runs. But I can't. I think it's because the ballparks are so bit that even the big boy could get a triple down Again.
Speaker 4: How what is the number on that? Because there's like a diamondback guy. I trying to remember he was a second baseman and forgetting his name. He hit like two in like a week span or something.
Speaker 1: Scott twenty nine, Babe Ruth twenty nine career cycles.
Speaker 3: Pretty are you looking at the big list?
Speaker 1: It's not all it's just it's just a who has the most cycles? And it just popped out. OK.
Speaker 4: I would love to know who has the most active cycles.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting one too. It's not something you see all that often. You know, everything's so specialized now. But I but Babe Ruth legging out all those triples is yo. The fact that there were twenty nine triples in his career on days where he also had a single doubled home run.
Speaker 4: That's like to to figure the two hundred and fifty foot ballparks and then throwing forty miles an hour that he was able to, you know, get all around there big time.
Speaker 1: That's impressive.
Speaker 3: Big boys, get Aaron Hills. That's the name.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Santana, bit fat, that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Seattle, by the way, has allowed twenty four earned runs in this three game losing streak. Cedric Mullins was dropped to the ninth spot. I saw Twitter losing their mind about this yesterday. Should they be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I don't know if they should be. I think it was like a matchup situation.
Speaker 3: Also like that you do lose it at bat.
Speaker 4: Per game theoretically, but I think they were trying to play the like double leadoff situation.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a little bit odd, but I think it was. I don't think it'll be like a long term thing.
Speaker 1: Here's definitely the core of the day. Sabo's Goggles says, I think Babe's triples was the same speed as home run Trot. If you ever watch those old Timy videos how he runs so fast. I mean, that guy's it's.
Speaker 4: Like Albert Poolhol's going to first. That's what it Will probably looked.
Speaker 1: Like, I love it.
Speaker 2: I love when the videos all spent up.
Speaker 1: He's like, hey, look at babe Ruth run round. Oh, he's into Thad with a triple.
Speaker 3: The babe hit another one.
Speaker 1: Ah, he spoke twelve cigars and went out and ate forty hot dogs.
Speaker 2: Boy, what a what an American hero?
Speaker 1: Byron Buxton reached his one hundredth career home run yesterday. He said his name on the show yesterday, and he went out to one hundred. Here's another fun one, a little trivia, since you guys already.
Speaker 2: Got the other one so quickly.
Speaker 1: Who has reached one hundred home runs the fastest in Major League Baseball history? Welsh, you got an answer for this.
Speaker 3: One, Mike Trout.
Speaker 1: It is not Mike Trout, so Peanut Cracker Jacks, now it is not an active player. It is not an active player. So it is a recent player in recent memory. He is no longer active. He was a prolific home run hitter. So I will throw that out there to everybody in the Peanuts and Crackerjacks. We're gonna go through the three up and three down. But who reached the home run one hundred mark faster than anybody else in MLB history. If you think you know the answer, drop it in the chat. Let's go to three up Ryan Mountcastle. Oh geez, Ryan Mountcastle again just can't be stopped. Three for four a pair of home runs. I don't know about you, Welsh, but it seems like the dongbong is definitely working.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at him that again.
Speaker 1: Mike Mayer must be losing his mind over Ryan Mountcastle right now. I can't even imagine what it's like to live with that guy, with all the Ryan Mountcastle paraphernalia in the house, everything going on there, also having good nights. Last night, Pablo Lopez and lance Lynn squared off. Each had ten strikeouts in their games. That's eight plus k's in Pablo Lopez's first three starts. That's great. He was a terrific acquisition for the Twins. I loved it when it happened. I thought Pablo Lopez was wasting away in Miami. And then Lance Lynn ten strikeouts yesterday, so once again my lack of concern for lance Lynn was rewarded, and my lack of concern for Corbyn burns also. Any thoughts on those two pitchers or anything else here well, I would.
Speaker 4: Throw throw out if this is a nice little Joey p plug here that I wouldn't throw it to myself. But if you listen to my very first trade video, which was a week and a half go, the number one player to trade four after one start was Pablo Lopez, So I would imagine the price is quite a bit different, quite a bit different of looking at him now because his stuff is different and he clicked both of those boxes. Like I've mentioned, It's like sometimes you have guys that have some stuff changes or a new pitch, and then you have a guy that has Velo changes. He had both, and he looks he looks like a completely different pitcher right now, kind of actually similar to Marcus Stroman is working, though Stroman's not rattling off like crazy like Velo changes and stuff, but he's rattling off a new pitch. But yeah, I'm I'm a huge, huge Pablo Lopez guy. I am a believer.
Speaker 1: I saw a lot of people say a rod in the chat for the home run the fastest to one hundred question. I saw somebody say Pete Alonzo, he's actually number two, because people remember Peter A. Lonzo had fifty in that first year when you break the rookie record, you get off to a good start with that. But Dubie wah for twenty Ryan Howard, Ryan Howard, three hundred and twenty.
Speaker 3: Fifth job, Dubie wah.
Speaker 1: Way you go, Dubie wah, good job. You know what's funny and kind of sad. Gary Sanchez was the third guy three d No way.
Speaker 3: Really we should see Gary like.
Speaker 1: Aaron Judges three seventy one and Jordanavarez at three seventy two.
Speaker 4: We should be seeing Gary very soon. He's got an opt out clause with the Giants. If everyone saw he signed a minor league deal, he has an opt out on May first, and they just got catchers going down left and right. So I would imagine Gary Sanchez we're gonna see pretty soon he can add to his Hall of Fame. Run total Joe as he get one hundred and his first third fastest to reach one hundred and what is he at right now? One hundred and seven eight total.
Speaker 1: It's been a rough go for mister Sanchez. Has also been a rough go for these guys. These are the three down from last night. Chris Flexen two and a third, ten hits, eight earned, Hayden was now Skiugh was Nesky whatever, I don't even care anymore. He's We're not gonna live here anymore. One point one innings pitched, five hits, two earned, four walks, and Miles Michaels five innings, six earned. But it was in Colorado, so we give him a pass on Colorado. But let's talk about was Nesky because that obviously has not gone well so far. The first start, we were like, okay, you know, one start, whatever is good. I know Seattle's a good lineup, but still he got hammered in this game.
Speaker 2: And the Seattle pitching has been rough recently.
Speaker 1: I know they've had some guys banged up two, you know, but what do you think about was Neski? Now you' dropping him or holding him?
Speaker 4: I think he can be dropped in twelve. I don't like it, dude. I am looking at his Baseball Savan page. It is wild, It is blue. This looks like the ocean. There's a one little white you know, like the crackling of the top of the waves, and the rest is just a deep blue sea. This is the deep blue you're looking into. He is just giving up hard hit balls. He's not striking out guys batting average across the board he has an eleven.
Speaker 3: This is wild too. He has a higher walk.
Speaker 4: Percentage than K percentage, So you know how I talk about like one of the best stat one stat I really like to look at at least his K minus walk percentage.
Speaker 3: He's got a negative. He has a negative.
Speaker 4: Five five K minus walk percentage. That's bad, and he's giving up big, big contact. His zone chart looks pretty bad as well. I think he can be a great picture. I like him, but you can dump the hell out of him for I dump up for Taj Bradley, probably without thinking twice.
Speaker 3: Just because I would rather ye rather stream than hold to weisness. Weisne sky right now now.
Speaker 1: Well, shoul.
Speaker 2: We've been pretty serious today.
Speaker 1: It's been mostly baseball with very little nonsense, which means it's time for some nonsense.
Speaker 2: So I was scrolling through the instant.
Speaker 1: Noticed before with Alec Bohm as I was watching him talk, which is I can never remember who he reminded me of, and then.
Speaker 2: I finally pull together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he reminded me as somebody, and I had Ethan put this together for us. I sent him some picture as God bless ethan. Every morning he wakes up with something bizarre in the slack inbox that I asked him to put together, whether it's the Ryan Mountcastle picture he has to prepare for us, or this one here, the stunning resemblance of Alec.
Speaker 2: Bohm and Little Debbie.
Speaker 1: Now, I do love a little Debbie snackcake. Mike Mayer, if you want to put out a pole, maybe perhaps over there of everyone's favorite one. I assume oatmeal pies. I assume Swiss rolls, zebra cakes. I'll let Mike Mayor pick whatever the fourth one is. I guess the nutty button whenever those two.
Speaker 2: But you know, it is kind of eerily, you know, similar here. I don't know if there's a relation.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is just you know, him all grown up, or this is a picture of him as a child. I would like to see him where this hat. I would like see him dress up like this for you know, for Halloween perhaps coming up. But yeah, so I thought there was a distinct quality. Of course, go Cards has no sense of humor, doesn't think this at all. I think they there's a strong resemblance. Welsh, what do you think about this?
Speaker 4: I could see it like little bonies we'll have like the little and Philly little bonies we can have.
Speaker 1: I think we could get for apologies, the Internet dipped out on me for a second there before.
Speaker 4: But well, you know, it's funny because like Joe was so funny about that, because I had a lot of Internet issues last week dealing with that. I can't tell if it's me or you. So you went out and I stood here and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, no, no, it was this time, nobody move.
Speaker 3: But then that showed up.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I would actually like to see the pole results of what is picked out.
Speaker 1: Of I'm a Swiss roll guy personally, I'll eat all of the Actually I don't like I'm very specific when I want peanut butter and chocolate together.
Speaker 3: Oh nut butters are I think nunder butters might be number one.
Speaker 1: That's your one one. See, I'm a Swiss roll one one. I'm curious what the other people want to say about this one.
Speaker 3: So like zebra cake, you could only do like one, but I feel like, you know.
Speaker 1: Really, oh, I could do a box. I could do a box. Oh yeah again, fit fat. I could go out there and and run a five k after eating a whole thing of zebra cakes. I could absolutely oatmeal. The pie is pretty good too. The oatmeal pies are good. They used to make the one with the chocolate chips. It was like a chocolate chip cookie with the cream in the middle too. That was very good, but I didn't see that one as often. So all right, so Mayor get a real pole out there and go with we would need that needs.
Speaker 4: To be a show we do, Joe, you and I we get all the little Debbie snack foods and we do like we do the we do a snack show. We do a snack and we need to do that on the discord sometime.
Speaker 1: Mcmahir, stop telling the people what the answer is. Just put the pole up, Mike Mayor, that's it. Just put the pole up.
Speaker 2: He's like, it's already oatmeal pies.
Speaker 1: No, it might not be.
Speaker 2: I think the Swiss roll is an under I don't think they went.
Speaker 3: I don't think the I don't think the oatmeal will.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know, whether you host this or a are you a hostess or a little DeBie.
Speaker 4: Guy, I'm not particular. This isn't a coke and PEPSI situation for me.
Speaker 3: Okay, you not guy sugar. If it's got sugar, I'm good.
Speaker 2: That's what I say. All right, you know what else is good? Prize picks.
Speaker 1: That's right, one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred dollars. Download the prize Pick app or just go to prize picks dot com and use that promo code leading off when you sign up again. Leading off you get one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred dollars. But one word leading off, that's the code. You got to use the code. That's how you do stuff. Welsh, let's get on track today. What do you have for Prize Picks?
Speaker 4: You know, let's get on track. I'm ready to get on track. Uh, they've got I'm going to do a three for here, so this is going to do? You know, twenty is going to pay you one hundred. I kind of like these and I like one of my specialty ones, and I feel like I've been pretty good on the specialty ones. Today you can get g Alito and Sonny Gray strikeouts ten and a half over. Sonny Gray just struck out thirteen. That first start was kind of wonking in there. He theoretically could do this by himself, but I think Minnesota is a little bit of a strikeout team that Jeelito can take advantage of. So at the end of the day, I need six from each of them. So I love that, or really five and six across. I love that one. Jose Ramirez. One of my bets I'm gonna have in here is I like that Gardra too, Guardian's Yankees total score. So I'm gonna go with Jose Ramirez as far as fantasy points go, and I'm gonna take Aaron Judge hits runs RBI two and a half over.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit higher.
Speaker 4: Than usual, but one Homer would stack that up and I could take it, and I think that is a decent shot. So Jose Ramirez Fantasy score, hits runs, RBI, Judge and Gilito Gray combos strikeouts. That is my prize pick for today.
Speaker 1: We're on the same page with a lot of players today. By the way, I'm on the same page here with Alan Mark Swiss cake rolls of the one to one and then our boy Torri here taking it to the next level.
Speaker 2: Chilled Swiss cake roles. That's right, you throw him in the freezer for an hour.
Speaker 3: Sounds good.
Speaker 4: I'm a kind of a cold anything like I don't like non cold drinks, like I could get down with a.
Speaker 1: My grandmother used to always have the ring dings in the freezer, which came in the Little Silver back in the day. They were just like silver foil, and we'd have like hockey pucks down the island of the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: I was about to say, I don't know what a ring ding is, but I'm with you now as soon as you said hockey.
Speaker 1: Puck, ding dong, ring ding. I mean they call them different things. It depends. But it used to be in the little back of the eighties. They were in the little Silver, you know, just it was just foil. They were like, you'll be fine. Like not everything is in its own individual plastic now everything not. In the eighties, they were like, they're just throw them in a box. You're lucky even wrapped them in foil. I feel like, just just throw them in a box, ship them out.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 1: Everything's fine.
Speaker 3: Nicknames, same nicknames.
Speaker 1: I have to aar in Judge eight and a half Fantasy score over. Joser Ramira is eight and a half Fantasy score over. You can see we did not coordinate this bis at different times, and then we come into the show together. Vlad Guerrero Junior eight and a half Fantasy points over. I'm sticking with the big three here today. I love all three of these guys to potentially go yard. I had a hard time choosing between these three. What'd you think of the new dimensions in the Rogers Center? By the way, real quick, I'm power last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'm I'm for more all more power. I like all more. I want more strikeouts and more power. So I'm in. I'm totally in, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm in on this today.
Speaker 1: From the betting standpoint again, go to betting pros dot com and don't forget if you are gonna just even if you're betting or you're not, come join the group and make your picks again. You're just betting fictitious units, and you could track your picks and just have some fun.
Speaker 2: Every single day. You don't even have to.
Speaker 1: It's a personal challenge, just like one of those personal self betterment things that Oprah used to do. That's what we're doing, bettingpros dot com slash leading off. That's the group again, bettingpros dot Com slash leading off. I've got some fun ones today for you. Brandon Nemo one and a half total bases. He's been a walk machine this year. Blake Snell has been nothing but inefficient. This is plus one point forty on the one and a half total basis for him. He's gonna be on base, He's gonna be hitting balls. I'm telling you, Brandon Nemo is going to be in a good situation here. You're seeing the ball really well, and I think it's a good spot for him. Home run money line parlay on FanDuel. If you put Aaron Judge in the New York Yankees together, so the Yankees to win Judged in a home run plus three sixty a gap Jose Ramirez on the home run prop on Vanduel plus three ninety. I'm telling you really hot for those two today in this game, Welsh, what do you have because I say you've got Jose Ramirez too. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yesterday I had a very good day and unfortunately we don't have it set where they can be tracked on on the vetting.
Speaker 3: Pros app yet, hopefully soon.
Speaker 4: But if you heard me talk about it, nailed my hits parlay, nailed my strikeouts parlay, and hit my money line team Parlay hit all of those two teamers, so it's a very good cash day. So I'm going back to the well on my hits. Parlay and Ali Retchman is just a lot I hate to say lock, but he's just a hits machine man. So I'm pairing him with Jose Ramirez both you just need one hit. It is essentially even money, so maybe you want to get tricky throw someone else in there. I just want to play an even money one, So Ramirez and Adley hits at even money strikeout prop I'm pairing today. It's a really tough market. I will side say. I kind of like Spencer Strider under it's just doesn't pay well. None of them really pay well. So I'm putting two together, Marcus Stroman and Sonny Gray both at four and a half strikeouts.
Speaker 3: I really like those.
Speaker 4: They've been putting up big strikeout numbers. That's plus one seventy one. And then my best straight line game so far is I like the Yankees Cleveland nine and a half runs over. You got Peyton Battenfield and Clark Schmidt in the game. I like Kozer Ramirez to have some offense. I like Aaron judge. So that is what I have so far. You guys can go over to Betting Pros. You can follow and get notified when we add any other bets on the solo side. If we're just doing you know, game lines or player props, you'll get notified of those. So make sure to go do that over at Betting Pros, either on the website or the app.
Speaker 1: Mayor flip me the results of the poll. I want to before we close out the show today. I want to see it by the way, Kevin. I know, Kevin, Total bases don't count with walks. I'm saying, he's seeing the ball very well. Did you hear I said he's seeing the ball very well?
Speaker 3: Well, you'd said, watch am I actually worry about Snell, little.
Speaker 2: Said, still is inefficient.
Speaker 1: He's walking a ton, he is seeing the ball well, he's in a good position here to get the right.
Speaker 4: Has been so inefficient that my only worry would be that the guy gets on base a whole bunch by one efficient.
Speaker 1: You're getting into the middle of the bullpen is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: That's where the most shine.
Speaker 1: I expect four and two thirds from Blake Snell, and then we get into the soft underbelly of every major league team. In the words of my good friend Craig Mish, if relief pictures were any good, they'd be starting pitchers. There you go. That's deep. All right. Let's get to the DFS pix of the day. Keep it simple, folks. On the main slate, best Spencer Schrider lineup wins. That's it. He's going against the Reds. I mean just ten point nine. He's cheaper than some other big pictures today on the slate. Still expensive on Vandal, but I still go there if you want a cheap pivot, if you're gonna go opo. I think Nadyavaldi's really interesting one too. He's got a good strikeout prop. Also, take a look at that. He could go over on that number, and you can play the adjusted ones on many sites too. The stacks for today Texas and Toronto, looking for that all hundred. Kirk starting to heat up looking at this Toronto ballpark. I'm telling you like these new like little dimensions, and they've changed a little bit. I'm kind of curious to keep investing in it. Ozzy Albi is starting to heat up at two point eight. Orlando Arcia at two point six. Those are some lineup builders today, which brings us to, of course, it's time to in the show to make our home run picks, which we always do in the home run leaderboard. As of right now, Primetime still at the top with six, JJ Tator at five, and we have a bunch of other people at five there, Yoshi Masters, Riley Houston, three Pet four Calson, BHV, Daddy, Larry C Randy, So everyone's kind of stuck at five, which means it's time for you and me, Welsh to get some home runs. I'm taking Aaron Judge. I'm staying on brand with today. I'm just a big Aaron Judge investment day. That's what I'm doing here against the Cleveland Guardians. I think there's going to be an over in that total too. I'd be on that over in that game between them and the Guardians. Welsh, who's going yard today for you?
Speaker 4: I'm going to go with Jose Ramirez. I'm gonna go with that on Clark Schmidt. I'm kind of invested in that game as well, so that game will clearly be a two to nothing game now that we are so invested there. A couple other players were kind of floating out there, Jad Martinez, I think it's kind of interesting. I was staring at flat as well. The Red Beat mentioned. But I'm gonna go with Hosey Ramirez from my home run call today.
Speaker 3: Let's get on the board.
Speaker 1: Joe's got well. So here's what Mayor did before I give you his home run thing. So he decided to make it oatmeal cream pie, Swiss rolls, zebra cakes, and then the field, which included the Nutty Buddy and the honey buns. And I've never had one of the honey buns, so I can't I can't speak to that.
Speaker 3: I feel like that might be the worst of all of them.
Speaker 1: I would imagine it is. But the field is winning thirty five percent over the oatmeal cream pie. So see, Mayor, you're wrong. You're not wrong about yan Mountcastle though. Never Mayor's going with Mike Trout, who's been on a cold spell recently. So of course, Mike Trotto hit three home runs today, so and Matt Olsen. By the way, I know, j fol just threw out some matt Olsen in there. The was it one hundred and eighteen exsit velocity through on that ball, the highest so far this year.
Speaker 2: We easy stuff right there.
Speaker 1: So again, everybody, don't forget go play over at prize Picks again. Use that promo code leading off. When you do, don't forget to drop a comment below. If you're watching the video on our YouTube channel, Fantasy Pros MLB, if you subscribe and drop a comment below, you could win a one free year of premium over Fantasy Pros. We're actually giving away the football version on tomorrow's podcast, so the MLB ones right around the corner because we like to give away free stuff. So if you don't want to wait for free stuff, go to Fantasypros dot com slash premium upgrade today, and of course check out my playbook. Download the app, it's free. Download the Betting Pros app, it's free. Get involved with the tools because it'll make your life a lot easier. Again my playbook, you can manage all your leagues, set all your lineups from one spot. What a beautiful time to be alive, Welsh. Really fun day today, a lot of baseball to get to a lot of fun snack cakes. I'm gonna go have a snack cake right now, Welsh. If you could have one snack cake right now after the show as a reward for a good show. What would it be?
Speaker 3: Oh, a snack cake?
Speaker 1: Like, what do you the mood for right now? Okay, you know I was.
Speaker 4: Saying I'm a big nutter butter guy, but putting out the zebra, I think it might be the zebra cake right now. That sounds just like a little like just zebra from you know, just that sounds like the key. That sounds like I like the.
Speaker 1: Wiggle Line cupcakes. The Hostess chocolate cupcake with the cream in the middle. That is the all time Joey p favorite as a child.
Speaker 3: Would you like the yellow Hostess cupcake? I love the yellow one.
Speaker 1: I'm not against the yellow.
Speaker 3: I actually like the yellow more than the normal one. Whatever.
Speaker 1: I never buy these days. I'm going to the store this week Thursday or Friday, and might they might have to just kind of show up in the house. I haven't bought them in a very long time. Tend to buy a little bit more of the either make the desserts or a little you know, more locally baked. You guys should see week processed stuff. But we have to go to me. We have to go.
Speaker 4: But you should have heard Joe is a kid in a candy store. When he was out here and I was with his girls. They were on the phone looking at more places to find desserts than Actually, yeah, dude, ice cream crumb.
Speaker 1: Was still good. They make their own waffle cones right there, the fresh made waffle cone right there on the spot, and then they put the ice cerm in it. You can't get that. It's in Pennsylvania. I've only been there in Pennsylvania. They had one out in Arizona. It's a good time. Well we're way over today, but you're welcome everybody. So that'll do it for us.
Speaker 2: But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh.
Speaker 1: I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids. Enjoy your baseball.
Speaker 3: Peace out.