Speaker 1: And we're recording. Okay, cool, how you doing? I'm wonderful? How were you? I'm okay, that's good. Welcome to another episode. Uh, bold Chat. I thought I'm not allowed to do that. I did it so that you hit the thing good. Don't you have other ones that we could use? There's one or two?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you send them to me? Yeah? Mean they're playing that one all the time. They're in there. Yeah, you should get them off there. You know how I don't. Oh, I don't know how. You don't know either, Yeah? I do. No, you don't. How'd I send you that one? Then it's in a folder? I organized everything and then may we're gone. Welcome to bold Chat.
Speaker 3: Today is Wednesday, Yeah, January twenty sixth.
Speaker 1: That it is. It's my mom's birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh, happy birth Happy birthday, leonor happy birthday. She's still chugging along, shoot chew. Yeah, anyway, what's doing?
Speaker 1: Not much? What did you do this weekend? What did I do this week?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean it's days ago already, but what did you do? Let me think, let me think nothing.
Speaker 3: You're just so busy with the big blood drive. Yeah, that's that's that's tomorrow. That it is if you're in Jersey City, stop buying, give some blood.
Speaker 1: Red Cross, blood dot org sponsor code Elvis. Okay, what did they get when they put Elvis in? They get nothing? But you get credit? Right? No, oh, you get a five dollars gift card to Duncan just for showing up. So that's cool, just for showing up. I'm there for showing up. If it's just for showing up, I'll come. Because people don't realize you can show up to a blood drive but get turned away. Oh like I did. Why did you get turned away?
Speaker 3: Because I started sweating when they jab my finger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's the first part. People don't realize that a blood drive is like there's a lot of things involved, a lot of pieces. So just because you show up doesn't mean you're going to give blood. That day last week when I went with Sam, we both got turned away. Well I actually made it to the chair and they were starting and then no blood came out. But you're a super blood guy. How could they turn you away? I have no idea. No blood came out. I can't talk. It was the weirdest thing. But they could prick your finger and then when you put the little thing on. They tested to see what your hemoglobin levels are and some other things. Stop saying these words that make me ill. Hemoglobein makes you ill. Yeah, it sounds like a cartoon character. Oh look, layers are.
Speaker 3: But the worst part about it is when they put the rubber band on your arm and you could feel your heart pumping in your arm.
Speaker 1: They don't really do that anymore. They don't know. They get different straps and stuff they instead. Yeah, they're velcrowy. They hurt though, No, the fingerprick hurts more. The fingerprick didn't hurt me. It's just and I went down. Yeah, So if you show up tomorrow, I promise, even if you don't give blood, I think it would just be nice if you showed up. I would appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Andrew, I have an event on Long Island. Why don't you come out and just hang out for a little while, because simple for you tell me why. You're a big talker, not at all talker, not at all. You would never do such a thing.
Speaker 1: I would show up if you asked me to. You're a liar, one hundred percent. I would. Also. Let's give some background. The station right is fifteen minutes away from where the blood drive is not even exactly Okay, so we're talking about apples and oranges. If you asked me to go to Long Island, that's at least a forty five minute trip. But I'm to get to where you are to go from here back to Long Island from there, right, you drop me off all the time, right and drive to Long Island. It's a hassle, it is. But at the time between eight am and two pm, which is when the blood drive is, you can show up even for like thirty minutes to an hour. There's no where to park in Jersey City. There is. You can get your parking validated where literally at the hotel, at a parking meter. No, at the hotel. It's at a hotel, Yes, the Hyatt, the Hightt Regency in Jersey City. Oh, that's a nice hotel. It's a beautiful one. We watched them build that hotel from our window. And let me tell you some in the week they gave us the Hudson Ballroom. Beautiful. You get a wonderful view of the city. Well, you have a lot of people signed up a radio, so you're good. You don't need me. What is it going to be not saying I need you. I'm just saying if you could show up. We're looking for people from the show to come support wit a second.
Speaker 3: Maybe this could be like a serial killer's meet and greet, and if you give blood, we'll sign something.
Speaker 1: Well, I would love it if people were like giving blood.
Speaker 3: Right, but at least get them in the door and then we can coax them to open their vein.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, whatever it takes, I guess.
Speaker 3: But will you have time to you know, mingle with your fans. I'm going to be giving blood. I'm going to probably do like a quick eight am whole blood. I'm not doing power red eight am. You're not coming in, No.
Speaker 1: Doing a blood drive. Okay, who's going to get coffee? Oh cool, glad, That's all I'm used for here. So happy that I have a college degree to go get people coffee. Really, just figure it out, the beautiful part about it. But yeah, I'm not using your dirty cureg Off to figure it out.
Speaker 3: You and this cureg just use the cureate there's something wrong with it, there's not. I'll bring mine in from home because we don't your hours anymore. Great, so I'll put it in here amazing. There must be some cereal flavored coffee. I bet I don't want that.
Speaker 1: This host is Twinkie and stuff like that, So there's probably Oh I haven't alert from the New York Times. Let's see what it says. Why don't you just slip your phone over. Wall Street's losing streak stretched into a fourth week.
Speaker 3: Okay, just like you made me invest in coinbase, and I've already lost fifty percent.
Speaker 1: Of You didn't invest in coinbase. On Coinbase, you invested in Sheba Enu whatever. Isn't that a singer? No? Oh, I don't know what you're talking about. But you invested in Sheba. You know that's Sheena easton Cool. I don't know who she is. I really don't. Okay, And again I told you when you invested in the crypto, it goes up and down. Yeah, but it's just going down. Who knows, But it never went up. Let me tell you something like coin I bought it at its peak three four years ago, when all the way it went from three hundred when I bought it, I bought ten of them.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're no economist, but can you explain to me in Layman's term to the dumb idiot. It's like me, what is cryptocurrency? And this is not like a financial show, but like why I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 3: There's there's a hundred different ones of them, and I don't get it. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: So it's more of the in a nutshell, please okay, So it's more of the technology that's backing it. It's all blockchain. Well I don't know what that is. So it's just the and know who we could call. I'm not like an old idiot man. We could call for this and he will probably answer, let's see money. No, I don't want to talk to people. No, you will want to talk to this. I'm going to call because I know this person can explain it. You know who would know about this, Our friend Doug that we spoke to last week. Let's see. Let's see if he'll answer. Who is this Scott? Other Scott? Other Scott. I know he's smart. He's on the West coast. Oh yeah, so he's ours behind. Yeah, but we already texted him this morning. That's true. Other Scott answer. I already kid, he's not listening to Other Scott. Hey, Other Scott, you're on bull Chat. Hey guys, doing we have a question for you?
Speaker 2: All Right?
Speaker 3: It's mostly me because I you know, I'm a gen exer and I don't understand anything.
Speaker 1: I figured you were a smart person.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm also a gen exert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but apparently you know stuff about stuff. He does know stuff about stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. Okay, what's the question?
Speaker 1: So? Like, get it? Andrew made me.
Speaker 3: Andrew made me invest on coinbase and I put one hundred dollars in and now it's down to forty dollars and I don't understand stupid cryptocurrency? Like why I don't get it. No one's using it except for that big one bitcoin?
Speaker 2: Well, which currency did you buy?
Speaker 1: Whatever? He told me to do?
Speaker 2: Sheba I have never heard. Isn't that a cat food?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a cat food in Shea Easton is a singer.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's the sheiba enu one. That's a dog it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've never heard of this coin? But what what's the idea of it? Andrew?
Speaker 3: Can you just explain to me? Just explained to me in layman's idiot terms, like why why clicking currency? I don't get it. I don't just use a dollar.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I have controversial feelings on this, but I think a lot of it is a fad. Yeah, and people are people are trying to ride this wave while it's popular and they can get press for it, like I don't know, Shiba or Sheida Easton or whatever. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Andrew's like, you know, it's the wave of the future. That's what these millennials think. Oh, there's not going to be currency anymore. You and your two dollar bills and half dollars, we're not going to use those anyhow.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, yes, you don't use two dollars bills. You're the only person Grandpa I know who does that.
Speaker 1: But thanks Scott. Isn't word offensive now? I just read that Grandpa's offensive. Grandfather. Oh, it just came out.
Speaker 2: There's a label. It's a label for a family. Now.
Speaker 3: Oh no, there's a whole list of things that just came out. Some college said these words are offensive.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: You can't say housekeeper, you can't say all, you can't say grandfather, all this stuff.
Speaker 1: But when it comes to that, those people are getting paid probably like sixty plus thousand in crypto people yet not in crypto okay, and that's why they're probably like whatever words you don't want to use, just give us the money.
Speaker 3: Have a nice day anyway. Other Scott, sorry to bother you, but I just want to I don't.
Speaker 2: Let's get back to the crypto here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Well a lot of it though this is my opinion and listeners may feel differently. I think a lot of it is fear of missing out. You know, f O m A Foma.
Speaker 1: This is who we're listening to.
Speaker 2: So the idea would be, oh, maybe I should hop on this because I might be able to make you quick money on this. Now it worked in the opposite way for you. You lost some quick money. Yeah, but that doesn't mean that it's going to be down for good.
Speaker 3: No, but I don't But okay, I don't even care about the losing the money thing. I don't understand. Like, I know, I get that because he told me to. Like I know what bitcoin is, I know crypto.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what crypto, but I know that it's I know that it's a virtual currency. I understand that it's whatever. So down the road in the future, like that's what we're going to.
Speaker 1: Be using it's the technology behind the cryptocurrency that you're investing in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't think that we're going to be using it as day to day money, Scott, No, you might. You might use it for online transactions. You might use it as a transfer mechanism between money, like yeah, but what if I'm in Paraguay and I and it's you know, it's it's hard to do an international trade it.
Speaker 1: Also, you're speaking nonsense.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not speaking nonsense, because if you have Venmo requires banking, not everybody in the world has.
Speaker 1: I don't trust the bank they're tracking me.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's okay. You it's very hard if you take a US centric approach, it's hard to think of that. But if you're in Bolivia or what's Brazil right now, they have terrible inflation. A lot of people don't trust banks, or they're just unbanked, I think is the term for it. So giving them a way to do it that doesn't rely on a government they may not trust. Okay, there's some legitimate idea there. You, on the other hand, just rolled some dice and hoped to make some money and it didn't work out. So just think of it like Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I just bought one hundred dollars worth a lot of tickets scratch offs and I didn't win anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know, we know that you're addicted to scratch offs. But here's the thing. I would probably just leave that money and see if it comes back.
Speaker 1: It's just going to go to zero. And then what, Well, you don't.
Speaker 2: Know that it's going to go to zero. That's the thing there. There is no fiat currency behind this that that gives it a reason that it goes up or down. That's why I'm very distrusting of the whole thing. And I'm sure there's somebody out there seething with rage right now saying, oh he does this idiot doesn't know what he's talking about. That's probably true. I would just ride comes back up. Looks, can you get within about Maybe you can get about like within twenty dollars of your If you get to eighty bucks, maybe then you cash out. I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, I put one hundred and I'm not going to cash out at eighty.
Speaker 1: I still lost it.
Speaker 3: I'm investment guy, I really I don't invest because I don't get it. And maybe I'm an idiot, but I don't trust it, so whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you're not an investment guy because you listened to Andrew ef Nutting over there said, oh, it'd be a great idea to go ahead and put money in this.
Speaker 3: That was very funny. But that was very funny. But he doesn't even understand why you said that.
Speaker 2: That's an old married with children joke. Andrew, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna just stit in my corner. My uncle Abey used to work for E. F. Hutton. Do you know when people talk, he listens. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Yes, Did I achieve what you hoped I would by calling me?
Speaker 1: Not at all. We'll try some surily with you soon, buddy.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks guys, take care.
Speaker 1: Oh that was fun. See we could do that now. Cool. Imagine the old days you used to have to do bloop bloop blop bloop blo bloop bloop. You mean dial? I mean you you had to dial on your phone too, Well, you would have to dial onto that thing and you have to pod something up and then be a hassle pot pot pot pet. It's pet, not the dirty one though, not the drug. What else is going on? Andrew?
Speaker 2: Come?
Speaker 1: On, Hey, are you superstitious? Yeah? Really Yeah, I used to have really bad OCD actually about it, like not even like to pretend I had OCD. No, I used to like make the bed a certain way every day because I was convinced that people would throw up. Did you so you thought something would happen? Yeah? I was bad. There were some things like that that.
Speaker 3: I mean, not like your typical break and mirror stuff like that, but the like in my head, I would hear like, you better throw out that cacup coffee pot in the garbage today, and the garbagemen have to take it today otherwise you're gonna get into a fiery car wreck. And I'd be like, oh okay, so I would make sure I took it out and put it in the garbage can.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, that sounds very OCD like, But would bother you? No, doesn't know. Well, I mean that was bad luck obviously. Oh okay. Does it look like I'm okay sorry about that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I get look, I guess that was bad luck. I opened an umbrella. It was bad luck on me. But wait I knocked I think I knocked that USB out? What's okay? Can you see? Not?
Speaker 3: Really, I'm sorry, then how did that start?
Speaker 1: Just hit me in the face because it hit the thing?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, wow, that was great. That's gonna be a fun clip for the little preview. Yeah, I'll have to cut that one anyway. Wow, you really just opened an umbrella.
Speaker 1: Now you're cursed obviously. What happens if something happens to you today, are you're gonna be convinced I will say it was because of the umbrella? Okay, yeah, well, good to know you're gonna blame it on that exactly. So uh, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: I don't really like I I will avoid, like walking under a ladder if there's one there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's just ingrained in you. But do you really think if you walk underneath a ladder you're gonna be cursed? No? I don't, but in my head, something could happen, Something could happen.
Speaker 3: I also don't like the number six six. I don't know why. I know it's the devil whatever and it doesn't mean anything to me whatsoever. But like, there was a guy in front of me that had the license plate like ABC won six six six, and I was like, I wouldn't I wouldn't take that.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't keep that six six six is devil's lettuce.
Speaker 3: I don't know, It's just I just I don't know. I don't like that number. It really has no meaning to me. But yeah I don't like it. Well I could guess stay away from it.
Speaker 1: Then I guess, yeah, cool. So what else? We're only fifteen minutes in. We're done. You remember when you opened an umbrella in my face? Yeah, that was great that that was a good quality umbrella. Where'd that come from? Uh? Oh it was from a book thing that I we got it from. Oh, Bulk Books. Yes, they sent us a free umbrella, thank you. Okay, what a great loyalty product.
Speaker 3: It's peep season. Did you see that giant box of peeps that came up? And the chocolate pudding ones are right there. I used to be a huge fan, well because I love marshmallow. I love everything marshmallow.
Speaker 1: I think I used to like marshmallow more and now I'm kind of just like indifferent.
Speaker 3: Like my favorite holiday type candy was always chocolate covered marshmallow, whether it be bunnies or santas or trees or pumpkins or whatever. Every time Russell Stulfer came out with the chocolate covered marshmallow stuff my favorite.
Speaker 1: Huh. Yeah, I'm not the biggest. Yeah, it's I don't know, marshmallows. They don't really do it for me. Do you want my chocolate pudding one?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't get it for you. No, I don't want it. No, I don't. I don't. I don't want to eat that right now. It's not good for me. Oh my god. What's one peep? One peep is? Oh, three bunnies? Yeah, that's the serving size is one hundred calories.
Speaker 3: Which there's so much sugar. That's literally one hundred percent sugar.
Speaker 1: But a serving no, because you're not looking at it right, a serving size versus Okay, these are pretty good. Actually, those are the chocolate pudding ones. Yeah, I just I think I like them more as a kid, and now I'm just kind of indifferent on them. Why, I don't know it just what is it? It's just a chocolate marshmallow.
Speaker 3: It's not it's just marshmallow with sugar. That's all sugar on the outside. It's literally granulated sugar.
Speaker 1: So it's good for you.
Speaker 3: You couldn't hear a crunching in my gee. Yeah, you have all different flavors.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I was actually about to ask you something, but then I realized, wow, we've had it. Oh peep cereal. Yeah okay, but they weren't bunny shaped. There were some bunny shaped things in there, probably marshmallows. Yeah, that's my ride. They didn't come back this year. I guess you're gonna be taking the bus home. The I only took a New York City bus for the first time two months ago. It wouldn't be a New York City bus. It'd been NJ transit bus. Well, I'm saying, okay, right, New York City buses don't go to New Jersey. Well, the Academy bus comes to New York. It's not a New York City bus. My god.
Speaker 3: And I just look, I just want you to be speaking proper. I don't want you to feel like a dope.
Speaker 1: Oh I forgot it was with the Queen. I just want you to be speaking proper if you're going to be in bold CHATOI.
Speaker 3: So, I think people need to start sending us some topics to talk about, because on our own we're just not doing it. So if you just go to our socials at Serial Killers PC and just let us know what we should talk about. A couple of people have, but I wasn't very fond of their suggestions.
Speaker 1: What were some of the suggestions? I don't remember. Wow, okay, I mean you checked that stuff too, don't you. Sometimes maybe we should check our DMS. Hey, why don't you show everyone see our good listener? One, show him what he made? Oh? Yes, good idea.
Speaker 3: He's become quite the artist. So one, uh Vasquez, he was inspired. Hold on, he's been, he's been painting.
Speaker 1: He was inspired by Gandhi, who, as you know, has zoga made. He was inspired by her during the pandemic to start painting. And he painted a bluna. Look at that and he made he made el dogs too, and they were super cool. Yes, to touch it? Yeah, absolutely, that's cool? Right Yeah?
Speaker 3: What kind of paint? As I called it to the tubes my mom.
Speaker 1: Used to have? Is it a crylic?
Speaker 3: I think it's a crylic my mom used to have when I was little because she painted and I would open the.
Speaker 1: Caps and go see, I can't do the smell. Why. It just reminds me. So I have like a weird and this is just me. But thank you one, this is awesome. Well, I'll give the instant handle in a second. Okay. When it came to paint, I have an extreme like phobia. I do not like face painting. I do not like any of that. I don't want people to touch me with any of that. But that doesn't mean you can't open a tube and smell it. I just don't want to get on my hands.
Speaker 3: When you were little, you never sniffed the model glue.
Speaker 1: I hate the smell from modeling, like cars and planes and stuff like that. No, yeah, model cars and airplanes. I maybe did one really yeah, No, it was a model airplane.
Speaker 3: Person, it was much bigger. When I was little, they had they had these racks with the little jars of paint. I think it was it was it Testes or Sti's or something like that. I forget what the name of the paint was, Testies whatever, something like that. And I used to when I used to work at the five and dime, I had to stalk that to shake them up, make sure they were separated.
Speaker 1: They had what are you about to play? I was gonna play a commercial.
Speaker 3: Oh let's do that, Becakay, we gotta be short today because I have to drive you home. You are maybe after the break. Is that really what you use your condoms for? Andrew, Seriously, I can't with these commercials anymore.
Speaker 1: We used to have a brick model. I'm just gonna plow right through that one. I hope you use a condom dirty. It used to be a brick house and you got a fake cement, all right, cool in the gang. I don't think it's cool in the gang. She's our brick house. She's hot to Monday. Did you say a hot Tomali? Yeah? I don't know what it was, but my mom got me once, this brick one and it came with little bricks, and you got little fake sment and you made a house. We were a Lego guy as a kid. Oh my god. So there is a Lego coliseum and I want it, and it's five hundred and fifty bucks. And I have to tell myself every time, do not waste five hundred fifty bucks on this? But I feel like it would just be one of those things that if I bought it, I could just keep it up there in my house. But then I'm like, do I really need that? Men always comes down to know who are you going to impress? It's so different than a puzzle.
Speaker 3: You know what, You put this whole puzzle together, You spend time, and you're so proud.
Speaker 1: I love puzzles. You just throw it back in the box. So do you have you ever done an escape room?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I wasn't fond of it. Oh my god. I love escape rooms. I love puzzles. I like putting things together.
Speaker 3: I like actual puzzles. Yeah, the escape room thing I didn't love. Maybe it was just like the one that it was.
Speaker 1: Or who did you do it with? Maybe the people we were with. Yeah, that's a big one. You have to find the right people to do it with, because right, Matt, right, Matt. I don't know. Maybe it was the people we were with, Matt. I I am someone who I kind of There's different types of approaches to escape rooms. I'm the type of person that goes in and I kind of him like, I'm a toucher, kind of feel the walls, the all under things, look for things. There's I always go with people that are smarter than me, so this way they could take care of like math or sciency things. Well, let's see.
Speaker 3: I think if just Amy and I went, I think we'd be hardcore and we'd we'd we'd get through it and be so much fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have a group that I always go with. Okay, we're really good at them.
Speaker 3: When there's so many people, there's just a lot going on exactly, and they concentrates and there's always I sit at the desk and I'm just like God.
Speaker 1: Because there's always probably one person who's like, all take a lead, sit down, go to the side. If you're gonna take charge, that's not gonna be great right now. Remember that, Remember the Maiwolf place that we went to in Santa Fe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was kind that had clues. I didn't understand why it had clues.
Speaker 1: It had escape room elements to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I just like walking through the refrigerator. That's really all I wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was fine. And I have a picture of Jackie and the dryer. Oh yeah, because she was like hanging out there. I have a picture of Cooper and the dryer, except it wasn't there was at our house anyway. Oh, the story for another time. I have to give one a shout out. Oh look at this podcast, new episode what podcasts? Oh serial Killers? No way? Yeah, but recording this on Monday, That's why I came up. Oh okay, hold on, I'm finding Kwan's thing. Well you could also just tag them in the description. Yeah yeah, it's like imposto pet. No, I don't think it's any of that, but.
Speaker 3: So hold on, I'm just it's just you can't concentrate, like well, I have to be quiet otherwise you can't concentrate.
Speaker 1: I can't concentrate, just talk.
Speaker 3: This is when we should have taken the break. You know, well, can't you just like, yeah, Easter coming up? Easter it is, it's it's speaking of people around the corner. My my absolute one favorite Easter candy always was Cadbury Cream eggs. Ooh now, oh my god, it was my favorite favorite favorite. I just popped that thing open. It sucked the cream out of it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, it's impossible. Insta pet. I am p A s t O I N s T A pet.
Speaker 3: Nobody, nobody, Nobody just heard that. Nobody whatever, Nobody. What are they writing it down while they're listening and jogging.
Speaker 1: So this is what you can get from Juan who can make your pet into a painting. Thank you again, Juan, and I'm going to tag you in the description.
Speaker 3: Okay, but also no, because yes, tag yes, but don't like it's just like in commercials when they read phone numbers and commercials they're like, what eight hundred go fart that's one eight hundred g O f A R T one eight hundred and six seven nine for And then see when you're trying to remember it and then they change the way they give it to you. That always bothered me because I couldn't remember it. Say it the same way all three times. Then maybe people can remember it once you start trying to like give numbers out and everyone's like what they're driving in their car? Nobody can remember phone numbers? Why do they do that?
Speaker 1: I can remember I remember three different credit cards.
Speaker 3: I used to remember my Discover card and they changed the number.
Speaker 1: I know all the credit cards that I have right in the old nuggin, We should do an escape room. That would be so much fun.
Speaker 3: You really think you and I in an escape room would be fun? Yes, No, I'm pretty one of us would not escape because one of us would be dead.
Speaker 1: No, I think you'd be really good, because again I think you're you have two different it's like a left brain right brain thing. I feel like I'm probably more creative and you're probably more just like logical and to the point you think, I think, so we would be fighting the entire time again, I don't think so, dude, why are you doing it like that? That's not it?
Speaker 3: And then you say, yes, it is, and then it would just be I'd be I'm done and I'd give up.
Speaker 1: I'm good at them. I've done at least thirty of them, Okay, So I feel like I would have a little bit like leeway all right and being like, oh no, no, Scott, trust me, and then if it fails, then I'm an idiot. Should we play?
Speaker 3: Let's look through our pockets? I mean, like, what can we do?
Speaker 1: We were talking about escape rooms? Why are you detouring this? Because I don't. I don't love escape rooms. I don't love them.
Speaker 3: I think they're okay, but I don't. I just don't understand they're fine. It's always very like the game clue ish, and I don't like that. No, I want more. I want more like fun stuff. You know, what if there were if it was a kitchen and it was like food related stuff instead of like where did Jeeves hide the key? You know, I don't want that.
Speaker 1: So there's a prison one I did that was really fun. Well, no, the rooms just looked like it and it was like multiple rooms. It was crazy. You had to escape the prison and you went with a group, so one group was in different cell and you had to talk through the wall to try and figure out how to get a key to the other one. And then once you were out, you had to keep going and then you were in tunnels and it was crazy. It was good. It's a good one.
Speaker 3: We should start interviewing people like does this show not big enough to get names? We should interview people now that you have what do you want to interview? Now that you can use the Superman thing to put your phone through me?
Speaker 1: Do you want to interview I don't know. We should get people on Do you want me to call Jackie? She's not busy right now? I mean celebrity people like D list people. You want to do reality show people.
Speaker 3: I bet Eric Ostrada would come one.
Speaker 1: That would be very embarrassing for you because it would probably be a fan girl the whole time. Do you remember in Chips episode two, how are you feeling when you sorry? Excuse me? And then it would be me being like, I don't know you from anything but The Surreal Life? How was it on the Surreal Life? Eric? Okay, do you know they're bringing back the Surreal Life? I did not know that. Yes, the cast is insane. It's Frankie Munez, uh huh oh, he's a yeah from Malcolm in the Middle of Surreal Life reboot. I saw the cast and was like, there's no way they got these people to do it. Dennis Rodman, august Alcina, who he's a rapper, Tamar Braxton. I don't know who that is either, she won Celebrity Big Brother, Frankie Munez, Kim Coles, c J perry manny MOI okay stands for makeup artists, and Stormy Daniels.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Frankie Munez Munyez, yeah, and Stormy Daniels are the only people I know. Dennis Rodman and Dennis Rodman I know, but I think it's.
Speaker 1: Going to be good. Apparently, he said in an interview that there was a lot of fighting. Okay, well, I'm sure it's all staged. I don't know. Those shows are pretty fake. Stag throw in. Dennis Rodman. You don't know what you're gonna expect, you know, what show.
Speaker 3: Wasn't stage in script that everybody said he was no extreme coupon ing. Yeah, you should get a scissor snip for every time I say.
Speaker 1: That I think I will like I can actually do that one, okay, or I'll have you saying my favorite in this hell.
Speaker 3: Is full We're telling you somebody stole that from me, bastards. Somebody made a website called full price is the F word, and it's a saving side. I don't think it's very active, but I said that and they stole it.
Speaker 1: You were a trendsetter, wasn't it great? Yeah? I thought of that myself. Wow, if only you had your day in the sun.
Speaker 3: You're right, And it bothers me that I kind of missed the boat on that. I could have done all kinds of coupon stuff. I could have been that savings person on Good Morning, that lady that's on there. It makes me nuts, good good deals finds.
Speaker 1: That could have been me.
Speaker 3: We need to apply for a reality show together. We already came up with it, and you just dropped the ball.
Speaker 1: How did I drop any ball?
Speaker 3: That podcast? Reality show where we're gonna have a house of people. I did make a call and I never heard back, So that was it.
Speaker 1: That's you, not me. Well, now you're next, so I have to call. Now it's your turn. I tried. Okay, I was thinking maybe more of like the Amazing Race.
Speaker 3: We should make a reality show like the Amazing Race.
Speaker 1: Why would we make it if there already is one? I mean, be on it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I have to do the Amazing Race with Amy, but we would fight just like you and I would fight.
Speaker 1: No go here, no go there. No, that's not it. You know. Maybe I'll switch up with show I'm applying for and do the Amazing Race instead. Who. I think I'd be good with anybody? Mostly anybody. I don't know about that. Andrew, I'm super detailed. You have a tough personality to deal with sometimes. Who said that? Excuse me? You don't have to hit it? No ide I said that? Why? Maybe you and I should write a book? Why am I writing a book?
Speaker 3: We should write a book about what how to fight like brothers? That's what we should call it. Why because we fight like brothers?
Speaker 1: But who would read a book like that? No? I don't know our listeners. What is the book about? I have no idea. I'm gonna have to think about it. None of this makes sense.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go on a TV show. Then that would be fun. You would actually want a game show.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there's this one, the Cube. Yes, we talked about this. I would want to do that one. They sent me an audition thing and I never sent it back. We should do it, Yeah, we should do it. Physical challenges. Yeah, it's not going to be bad.
Speaker 3: I would have been great on Doubledare Absolutely. I would have been great on Doubledare.
Speaker 1: What other reality shows are there that we could do? I still need to submit my Survivor audition tape. Haven't done that.
Speaker 3: You should do that. That way will be away for a while and I'll just do this myself. It'll be hugely successful.
Speaker 1: No, we already said that we would record everything in advance, so nobody would know. They would know because they would see you on TV. No, they wouldn't know until it actually like was announced.
Speaker 3: Oh that's true too. Yeah, but things would be so not topical anymore. Like we'd be talking about Valentine's Day and it would be Thanksgiving, you know, and.
Speaker 1: Then I'd probably come back and be emaciated, and it would be like, huh, he looks a little different. Yeah, and then I'd win, okay, a million dollars.
Speaker 3: Would you share any I would Would you at least give him one hundred dollars back from the coinbase that you made me lose?
Speaker 1: Yes, Scott, that's all I ask, happily. Okay, yeah, anyway, would be great. Are we done?
Speaker 3: Not that I want to be done, It's just that I feel like we babble about nothing, and I think people are starting to get tired of it.
Speaker 1: Can you not be negative? I'm not being negative. Let's let's take a step back and let's look at ourselves. So what can we talk about? We were talking and then you know what you do what you decide to get on the train and then derail us like tip us over and then be like why are we tipped over? That to you in the middle of a sentence, and then you just are like, wamp, I'm sorry. Let's go back to whatever we were talking about. What was it? I need to get the chevy down her noise? You have it already? No I don't, Oh do I? Yeah? But don't do it? Is this it? No? Crickets? This is it? Yeah, that's you. We'll be in the middle of a conversation. Then it's are we really doing anything that's worthwhile?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Maybe I just felt like it wasn't going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Is my life worth something? Wait a second, Sam, this is the last episode of Cereal. Here, Sam is still here? Can she drive you home? No, she doesn't have a car. How'd she get here? It's scary, But she's still here, so she must not. I wonder if she knows that he left.
Speaker 3: How's she getting home? You two can like share an uber?
Speaker 1: No, I'd probably just take the path. Fine, I'll drive you both. Oh, thank you so kind? Does she live near you? Uh? Clothes? Okay, it's not bad. That was very nice.
Speaker 3: You know, Cooper, my daughter started making bracelets. She has this Etsy shop with bracelets, and Sam bought one, so happy.
Speaker 1: What's Cooper's business? It's coop Jewelry XO. Oh that's fine. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And she said that she was gonna make like these special limited edition Serial Killers red and yellow bracelets.
Speaker 1: Oh and I don't know, we'll see. That would be fine. I guess I love that.
Speaker 3: I just feel like she's a little bit in over her head because now that, like Sam mentioned it on her Instagram and Cooper got all these orders and it's like running out of beads, and now she's not doing her homework and beads are taking over and she leaves a mess all over the house. So we're kind of second thinking the bead business. But I mean, she's she's enjoying it. But she also kids are very like enthusiastic about things, and they don't really think about the financial part of it, so she's really not making anything. She still owes Amy and I a bunch of money for all the supplies, and she doesn't really you can't really sell them for much more than five bucks a bracelet because no one's paying for that. Then there's the shipping, you know. So she bought all these fans the envelopes and she stuffs it with like confetti, and then she puts in stickers and she's more money and candy and these beautiful little pink mesh bags and then she puts them inside this other thing. And I'm like, dude, that whole package that you sold for five dollars probably cost you seven, yeah, you know, And meanwhile it's like, yeah, I made ninety dollars this week. I mean, you didn't make it. That's just what people paid you.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm trying to teach her the economics of it, but all she sees is like an order or two coming in and she gets all excited and packs the whole thing up, and I'm like, she needs to learn at some point. Right now, I guess it's just fun, you know, But I am very proud of her as a dad for like taking this on, and you know, I'm glad that she's enjoying it. But economically, she did have a lip gloss business briefly, but gooed up the whole house, so we had to put a stop to that.
Speaker 1: On bikes, No, thank you.
Speaker 3: Speaking of like, have you tweeted them again?
Speaker 1: I did? Are they coming back for another season?
Speaker 3: No, No one's responded. I bet you we could get one of them on the show, one of the ones that aren't any No. Get Max, he's not doing anything, that's what you think you said he wasn't. Well, I could reach out see what he's doing.
Speaker 1: See when the last time he posted anything anywhere. I think he's super active on his socials. We'd have to respond from I think we would reach out from the serial killer's account. Yeah, but he'd be like, Yo, they have two thousand followers. Who knows. Maybe he's one of those like comedians that are just cool and are like he's a comedian. Yes, oh Max, No, his name's not actually Max. I'm Max. What's his actual name? How would you know that? Anyway? Uh? Anyway, if you haven't watched Happy Endings on Netflix, do that? Everybody respond like messages me on Instagram and Twitter, and it's like, thank you so much for letting me know about Happy Endings. I binged it all. It's a very funny show. It is. His name is Adam Pally Dad. It is Oh my gosh, he's gonna be seen in the Sonic the Hedgehog two movie.
Speaker 3: Well, he's not gonna be seen, he's gonna be heard, right, No, he's a character. It's it's live action. Yes, Oh I thought it was animated.
Speaker 1: No. So if you remember the whole controversy with they made Sonic look weird, so they literally stopped it from being released and took six months to redo the entire design of Sonic. Wait, when's it coming out this month? This year? Oh? We could have him on No, I'm just trying to think if there's gonna be a Sonic Cereal.
Speaker 3: He looks so much like Max. No, he doesn't, Matt picture he does. I don't think so. Can you look and see if there's gonna be a Sonic Cereal?
Speaker 1: There has to be. One of the companies definitely got the license for it. January eighth was when he was last active. Okay, well, I mean that's a little bit ago. I think you have he has one hundred and six thousand. We could reach out to him. Yeah, can you imagine?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hi, Max, we have a podcast called bowl Chat where we talk about nothing.
Speaker 1: You want to be on it. No, we're gonna have him on Serial Killers. What's he gonna do? You know what?
Speaker 3: If they have sonic Cereal, then that would make perfect sense. We have to find out if anybody is putting out sonic.
Speaker 1: Cereal, the Hedgehog cereal. You'll probably find one from the nineties that they put out a while back. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't remember. I don't remember a sonic Cereal. But there's still so many new cereals coming out. If you came here for cereal talk, this ain't it come back on Monday for serial Killers? We have lots of new cereals.
Speaker 1: Still on the way. What are you looking at? It was a pop cereal. Yeah, no, I don't believe in No, I do not. It has to be a mainstream company. My favorite is a People always tweet you and be like, hey, are you gonna do this one, and you're like, no, I just we look.
Speaker 3: We decided early on that we're not going to do any of those pop whatever they're called cereals, funkos, funko pop I've got a Funko I'm sure you do. But I got a Space Mountain one, Nikey fiftieth anniversary Space Mountain one. Those aren't generally widely available cereals, so no, no, they're novelty.
Speaker 1: We don't do novelty stuff. You gotta go to your local Hot Topic to buy.
Speaker 3: It, exactly, or Spencer's I mean at the end of the day, I mean most of these cereals are novelty because they don't stick around too long. But they're put out by major companies and you can get them across the country.
Speaker 1: The biggest crime and what led to the downfall of this country was the rebrand of Hot Topic. The rebrand of Hot Topic was the biggest It's just why why did they do it? What did they do? Remember when you used to have the goth lettering and it was like, oh gosh, they have like the crazy pants and I tell you all this devil stuff.
Speaker 3: When I first started dating Amy, I had a hot topic gift card that I got from the radio station. So I don't remember, I don't think. I don't know if it was her birthday or not. I hope it wasn't her birthday, but I don't remember, but I like put it in a card and said, you know, here, and I gave her like a gift of a one hundred dollars hot topic gift card, and she acted like she was excited for it. But years later I came to find out that she was like, are you effing kidding me? Why would you give me this? And I and that was. That was the first of just a few times in our relationship where I gave her something as a gift from the radio station that she wasn't happy with. And I don't blame her, you know, and me is not a hot topic gal well, I.
Speaker 1: Don't you know.
Speaker 3: I was still getting to know her. Maybe she wanted a penis mug.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, that was Spencer's no, but I think Hot Topic had the penis section in the back too, for bachelorette parties and stuff like that. They were a little dirty, yeah, edgy, And then all of a sudden, now it's like, are you into anime?
Speaker 1: No? Why is Hot Topic selling the anime?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And the other thing I got screwed on was a it was a hot pink iPod.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was a Nano. It was when the small shuffle. It was the small ones, the one that had no screen. It could have been a Nano. No, it had a screen. I had a screen, I don't remember with the Nano then or a Mini. I don't remember which one it was. But I mean this was in like two thousand and two thousand and three, four sometime in there two something like that, and I got it from the radio station and I gave it to her for probably a birthday or something like that, and she's like, huh, this is nice and all, but could you please exchange it for another color? And I was like, no, pretty painted out Nope, And so I got so I got busted there. So I never I never gave her another gift from the radio station after that because I realized we're gonna get married, and I just can't do that anymore.
Speaker 1: I love my iPod Mini in some ways I almost miss not Like there's certain things that used to go places with. You always used to carry an iPod and your cell phone and a digital camera. That's true. Now they're all in one. Now it's all in one.
Speaker 3: Although I distill use my iPod. I've told you on trips, I take it. I like it what it's just and you have the old old one too. Listen, I've explained to you. I know my iTunes account with in my old school PC, and I don't have access to it anymore, and it didn't transfer over to It's not like if I log in with my Apple ID, it's not there anymore. So all those hundreds and hundreds of awesome nineties alternative songs are not there anymore.
Speaker 1: So they only live in my iPod. So once that iPod has going, how, Yeah, there's a program, what do you do? Plug it into a computer? Yeah, and then it shows up everything and then you just export it. I used to be the master of figuring out how to like finagle the music from one way to the other. Can we export them all? Into my current iTunes account. Really, yeah, I can make this work. Oh my goodness. Sorry, Asbury Park is calling me. Don't answering, No, I'm not. It's probably a spam call. It could be Bruce Springsteen. Yeah, well he's calling me. Hey Bruce, are you coming to the Blood Drive? Yeah? So great? Interesting, Well, I feel like this was a great episode. You're done, I mean we can be kind of short. Forty minutes is long.
Speaker 3: Are you okay with giving gifts that you've received from someplace, i e. The radio station to somebody as a gift depends.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever done it, but it would depend on what it is.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 3: If you had a gift card here for like one hundred dollars for a place that you never go to, would you not turn around and give it to a friend of yours that you think might like that as a birthday present?
Speaker 1: Why not? Just because you didn't pay for it doesn't mean it still doesn't have value. No. I probably wouldn't say it's a gift. Why because you got it for free. I wouldn't say it's a gift. I would instead be like, hey, I got this, Yeah, but you didn't have this.
Speaker 3: Right, but then you didn't get them a gift. If you just give that to them as said gift, they'd be like, oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Again, it's like if so like the Tailor Swift shirts, right, yeah, we get Taylor Swift shirts sometimes. Okay, Jackie loves Taylor Swift but nobody, but she wouldn't believe that you went and bought it for her. Well. I did actually give her a Tailor Swift mug that they that was sent, but I said, oh, we got this at the station and I packaged it up right.
Speaker 3: But she knows that you got that for nothing, because you wouldn't have gone out and bought a Taylor Swift mug.
Speaker 1: She knows that we would get that here, like she wanted a specific Tailor Swift shirt for Christmas that we weren't sent. How old is she? She is thirty four. Oh, I'm just checking. But Taylor Swift is for everybody, you know, I get it, I understand. Listen, Debbie, what is it? Who's the one? Debbie heavy Gibson? That one?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't want a Debbie Gibson shirt. My Debbie Gibson hat wearing Electric Youth perfume woring days are over. I let them go when I got out of middle school.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go to Hot Topic and get you a Debbie Gibson if they if they have it, I'll wear it. They one hundred percent have it. No, it's hold on, I have a gift card. I think. I went to Forever twenty one yesterday with my friends and they are selling band t shirts. But they're not even bands, like people are advertising like Aliyah Aliyah. Yeah, that's ninety five, ninety six Tella. That's somebody. Oh, you know, somebody stupid.
Speaker 3: But first of all, I'm sorry, but that baby sound that that that is like the universal sound for baby, and I don't understand. I've never heard a baby make that noise. They're in diaper commercials. It's anytime a baby needs to be there. It's that dumb sound. What whoa, whoa, what whoa. It's like that cooing sound. I've never heard a baby act do that in real life.
Speaker 1: Well, that's like how they often do. Like there's also the noises that they make. You can always tell whenever anybody unlocks their phone. Yeah text on.
Speaker 3: A movie, that's always the same sound that always The rooster is always the same. There's so many sounds that are the same. You're like, oh, that's just canned crap.
Speaker 1: There's a scream that they always use, the Willhelm scream. What's that? That's the one where it's like ha ha, okay, there's if you look in certain movies and shows, they always use the same scream. Okay, we can actually play it. Well, that's what off YouTube. That's what a.
Speaker 3: Folly artist will do. They will they make those sounds. That's like the when they need to have a horse in a movie.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, the cups. Yeah they have these things and oh god, they're coming in the horses. The very first Wilhelm scream, this is it is that a person? It was used in a movie? But is that the name of a person Willhelm?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: What? Hold on? That doesn't sound familiar to me? Oh, you've definitely look there's literally on YouTube top ten Wilhelm screams.
Speaker 3: Because exact it's the exact same one. Yes, huh, they use the same scream.
Speaker 1: They use it in an episode of Survivor too, like randomly, and I was like, this person did not make this noise a b it's supposed to be a reality TV show, So why are you putting in screams?
Speaker 3: And that person probably only got paid once, the actor that made the noise facts and it's used for decades.
Speaker 1: Yep, Huh, where's his royalties? That's well, maybe he does get them, but I don't know justice for Wilhelm. It's just like on the TV news, like they every morning here on Channel seven in New York, when they do the traffic report, they show a graphic of a bunch of cars sitting in traffic, and it's quite obviously from the early two thousands because there's this like old Chevy Tahoe, like a two thousand and five that's that's in that, and they're all old cars from the early two thousands. It is now twenty twenty two, so it's probably about fifteen years old at this point.
Speaker 3: Why can't they get new graphics I've done and any of these news channels where it's like on the money and they show like twenty dollar bills, they're the old one from the early nineteen nineties.
Speaker 1: I actually have one.
Speaker 3: They're very hard to come by because they generally get pulled out of circulation. When banks see the old bills, they pull them out.
Speaker 1: You know what, I actually saved it at home because they didn't want to spend it. I bet it specifically was like, I bet it's a nineteen ninety three, isn't in there? No? I don't have it.
Speaker 3: I have one in my high school yearbook. So just if I die, just know that in my high school year book there's a twenty dollars bill from nineteen ninety three, which which yearbook? I only have one high school yearbook. I only graduated once.
Speaker 1: You didn't get one every year.
Speaker 3: See that is baffling to me. Amy says the same thing. She has a yearbook from every year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, that's not how it worked where we were. Oh, you got one year book when you grad I guess if you wanted to buy some other year's yearbook you could have, But why would you.
Speaker 1: No, they gave it to us every year. It must have been included in the tuition gave. Yeah, they gave it to us. We had to buy hours. No, they were free. Huh again, I went to like a snooty twot pool, so they probably included in the tuition. Buffy and Stuffy handed it out. Buffy and Stuffy, who are they? Oh? Yeah, they were in your school. Buffy and stuffy. They ran your school. That's right. I'm so confused. What eighties reference are you giving that? I'm not understanding. It's not a reference.
Speaker 3: It's just like a snooty tutty They probably had ascots on and they were like standing in you.
Speaker 1: Know, no one had ascots.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they were snooty and tutty. Okay, so but yeah, no, I only have a I only have a senior yearbook.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: When I was a senior, everyone from every year my hair freshman year is insane like this. Oh no, no, no, no, no, is it a giant afro? That is? Shut up? Is there a pick in it?
Speaker 2: I know? No?
Speaker 1: Please find Do you have a picture? I do. It's on my Instagram. Oh my god. Oh then I've probably seen it already. You probably have that. I like it. Maybe it was probably before I started working here that you I uploaded it. They should have a love button because I was. I love that. I don't just like it. I love it. I'm gonna grow my hair out. I know they do on Facebook. You know, maybe at some point Instagram, we'll get with the times gross Facebook. Hold on, it's there, it's there, Okay, I know it's there. I think it got flagged.
Speaker 3: Why would it get flagged because it was offensive to whomst to everybody?
Speaker 1: You were offended by it? I was. I reported it. That's why you can't see it anymore. Remember when line was a thing here, I said, it was against community standards. That's me. Wow, that's spectacular, that's me. Look at that. I love it. And you were like, yeah, yep. That was freshmen. So that picture day literally picture day you would go and was the first day of school, so freshman orientation, go there. Your hair wasn't supposed to touch your collar, and the priests would come up and be like, you're gonna have to cut that. Oh you went to Catholic school, Yes, okay, And they were like, we'll cut it for you. I'm like, no, you will not. They gave people like things to cut so this way their hair wouldn't touch the collar, which, in hindsight, is the dumbest thing in the entire world. Can you imagine trying to do that? Now? I get dress codes, don't get me wrong, but hair is one of those things that I don't understand, where it's like, you look disgusting. It doesn't make sense. We're not in the army. What are we doing?
Speaker 3: They totally had a life scissor and just gave everybody lice and you couldn't you had to shave two really. Yeah, well, I mean you didn't have You didn't have facial hair when you were a freshman. No, not like did you have that?
Speaker 1: There were some people it did. Did you have a propapeitia when you were a freshman? No, I had nothing. What's it called alopecia? Alopecia?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when did you get your first armpit hair? I don't remember what grave, but I do remember lifting my arm going.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't remember that at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, zero, I do remember. I remember that day. I just don't remember what day it was. But I totally was like what I thought. Maybe there was like one stuck there that fell off my head or something like that.
Speaker 1: Well, what's funny is like I don't have any like I have arm hair, but it just I really don't see. I would think that you would be a beast. No, see, I.
Speaker 3: Bet you have a giant hairy chest hair to yours. You look like a gorilla. No, No, this is I don't want to see it.
Speaker 1: That's legit. It look at that. That's it. I have nothing. I don't really want to look at you. I don't have back hair.
Speaker 3: Really, No, you're lucky dude. Yeah, okay, that's it works. I mean, I'm not a big hairy ape either.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Your arms are telling a different story?
Speaker 3: Are you talking about? That's that's relatively normal. Yeah, don't you think maybe what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, you have no hair on your hands. Okay, that's crazy. But no, there's a little bit. Well, you know, I'm so old it's falling out. That's true. Now, if anything doesn't it grow more.
Speaker 3: I think so that's when your your nose starts growing down in your not your eyebrows are all unruly. Old men look like they have big brillo pads on top of their eyes.
Speaker 1: They don't. They mean.
Speaker 3: Well, I totally scratched off a skin tag this morning. I thought it was eye goop, and I really hurt myself. I hate when that happens because I felt like a thin I was like, oh, man, an ibooger is there, and I was like, I scratched it off and now and I cut my under my eye because I ripped off a skin tag.
Speaker 1: Let me guess you're gonna go to the eye doctor. No, the dermatologist. You're gonna go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she won't be happy with me, but then again, I don't want her freezing it off by my eye.
Speaker 1: Because that's scary. It's too clean. You only you that.
Speaker 3: Just hurt myself doing that. I need neosporn, poor bbe.
Speaker 1: Anyway, do you want to go? Yeah? I think I was. I think that's good. That's a good that's a good pin to end the episode. We don't say that. We don't say that Toidy and Toydy wouldn't like that.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you for listening to this episode of bull Chat. I would say exciting, but it really wasn't. It was just there.
Speaker 1: Well, you need to be more what positive? Positive? K I got a man? I don't even know what that is? What your man got to do with me? What are you saying? I'm not trying to hear that. See, I'm so confused. Make it makes sense. It's too bad. This thing couldn't play music? It can What song am I playing? I just told you? Positive? K Yeah? Who? What what is positive? K? I got a man? Positive? K oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Pops up probably ninety three, ninety four ninety two. I just want to make sure no ad pops out einety one somewhere there. Okay, let's get over the game books that are everything is advertising for gambling.
Speaker 2: At you. I know that.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: These these companies must have so much money to say right, it's insane, but people are winning, so I don't understand how that all works. Yeah, oh, that's the little vocals at the beginning.
Speaker 1: I got talking baby, I got him man. What's your man got to do with me? I got him man. I'm not trying to hear that. I got him man got do with me? You've never heard this? Is this the whole song? Yeah, baby, you're right, I got to do. I mean, I like to beat for you. You got as, but they're not for me. You better use that for what they fall in. That's to see. You know. Herman had it off at pee wee Herman, pee wee Herman's in the song. You just cut it off. What does he say about me? Your man's pee wee herman? Does he do the noise? No? No, no, no no. I think it means a penis. Maybe we should do like our throwback song. Everybody picks a throwback song one week.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Penis, here comes a Trojan commercial. Thanks for listening to serial Killers bowl Chat this week. Yeah yeah, it is the sister podcast to serial Killers. Listen to a new episode on Monday of serial Killers. Yeah where we'll have some new cereal. Yay, okay, Oh I gotta.
Speaker 1: Get the ball? Can you put the noise in here? We can? We could just say clink too.
Speaker 3: It's not no you know, but we've done it in every episode, so why why not continue tradition?
Speaker 1: All right? Until we see you.
Speaker 3: On Wednesday with an all new Monday Monday with an all new serial Killers, then Wednesday with another all new bowl Chat.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: Follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC. Leave us a review, Yes do cool? Okay, until we see you.
Speaker 1: Next time, say clink as you clink clink? All right, I got a man, but jerminate me