Speaker 1: Ada, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down, our toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us, Remember Bagdad, Bob Linda back in the day the Iraq War. Fake News CNN accused of pushing pro Iran regime propaganda by the Trump administration yesterday after a reporter for the network said it appeared that daily life was continuing despite the ongoing war. Senior international correspondent, I never heard of this person. I can't even read riek. Somebody said during a segment that all the shelves and shops are stocked and even with fresh things. As he casually held up a cup of coffee. Fuel seems readily available, and you just don't see any degree of panic anywhere. Well, because people have hope for a better future. The Assistant Secretary of State for Global Public Affairs still and Johnson slammed this idiot's comments. DNN appears to now be doing straight up pro Iran regime propaganda because someone gave this guy a cup of coffee, he writes on X, which I thought was fairly funny. The White House has given an update on the uranium war in the timeline. White House Press Secretary Caroline Levitt said she wouldn't get ahead of the President on broadcasting any timelines, but added, what I will tell you is what the President has already laid out the achievable objectives of Operation Epic Fury. We expect the last four to six weeks we are well on our way to achieving those objectives. The President also said we were ahead of the expected timeline. Then Levitt laid out the objectives and where they stood. Annihilating Iran's navy. We've sunk more than thirty vessels and ships, the navy is now deemed combat ineffective, and taking out the ballistic missile threat that a RAM posed to the US and our troops and bases in the region. The US military has done a tremendous job at achieving that objectives thus far, and just six days, not even a week, and just six days in the retaliatory ballistic missile strikes from Iran are now down ninety percent, of course, ensuring that Iran can never obtain a nuclear weapon as well and significantly weakening their proxies in the region, which we know, are responsible for the deaths of Americans, and we've seen Hiszballah and the Huti's hardly putting up a fight over the course of the last six days that I know did surprise the Israelis, and the Israelis have to expect and anticipate the worst, and they thought there'd be more more support from the proxies of Iran, but the leadership was wiped out in the first thirty seconds. Who are they going to take orders from, where are they going to get their weapon from? Etc. The President now issued a warning to what is left of the Iranian government on truth social you know, and we'll get into this later in the program that I don't know if you've heard about this. They have a new foreign minister, Linda, and he says we're ready for US troops if they attack. Maybe he's not watching, you know. Pretty much every military site be obliterated in front of his eyes. But nobody knows who he is, because this guy would be like the fiftieth choice, maybe the hundredths. Well think about it. I mean, in the initial thirty seconds, they took out the supreme leader Ali Hamani. He's dead and all of his henchmen his top leadership, and we learned today that they did it by, you know, purposely Donald Trump. They were following him on truth social and it was through deception and post the President Trump was making that showed that he was nowhere near thinking about going into the conflict. That was done apparently on purpose, which is smart to do. And then, of course the Supreme Council was leading is meeting eighty what seven and eighty eight members, whatever the number is, and they're in the middle of voting for the next Supreme Leader and they all got wiped out. Nobody knows who's in charge of anything at this point, but the President demanding and issuing a warning what is left of this government that there will be no deal with Iran except unconditional surrender. After that, the selection of a great and acceptable leader, and the President's right to demand this. This is costing this country billions and billions of dollars. Now, I expect knowing the Trump doctrine as well as I do, and I am tired of the dumb, ignorant people that have no understanding of President Trump, that interpret in spite of his first term, in spite of Operation Midnight Hammer. You know, they have no concept of what Donald Trump's doctrine is. Yes, he believes in no forever wars, no boots on the ground, but you can't exclude it because for strategic reasons you can. I mean, at some point, I would imagine Americans are going to be on the ground in Iran helping them extract their oil and get their economy back in place. But I'm pretty certain also that the US will insist that they pay for their own liberation. And that's a question for another day, when all the fighting is done and this entire regime has been defeated. Still reports that the Kurds are beginning a process of arming the Iranian citizens, the hundreds of thousands that had taken to the streets, remember tens of thousands of them were killed, and then they will be able if there's any holdovers from the Iranian Revolutionary Guard or local police or I don't know, Kuds forces somewhere, although the Cuds, the head of the Kuds forces has been a limit also that they'll have an ability to defend themselves. Trump demanding capitulation a day after also insisting a direct role and picking this successor to Ali Hamani and the you know, the president, now brushing off reports that Hamany's fifty six year old son could take over, calling him a lightweight and an unacceptable option, to say the least. This guy's in no position. By the way, would you want to be selected? I'd choose you, Linda. You're going to be the next leader of Iran. We're going to call you Supreme Leader. Linda.
Speaker 2: I'm calling for mini skirts and high heels. Like you know, back in the seventies, Iran was beautiful. Back then, the people were having a wonderful time.
Speaker 1: The Persian culture history phenomen amazing, phenomenal. I mean, there are some online Iranian commentators and we had one on the show. What was her name, Arika? I'm sorry, Elka Lebot. I mean she's great and she has who's that other person that you told me.
Speaker 2: Was on? Another one has been on. They all have experiences there and they talk about what it was.
Speaker 1: Before and and how western that they were. Uh. Now, I would make an argument that the Shah did not handle things well, but that's a different issue for a different day. But Iran's death by a thousand cuts strategy backfired as the US refuses nuclear Roulette you know they ran now is just you know, they're just lashing out. Whoever is remotely in charge of this, nobody knows who it is is. They're just lashing out indiscriminately at every country in the region. The only country that that I don't think that they've hit yet is Lebton, but I wouldn't expect anything different than that. Now I do have some information to pass on. Russia apparently have been sharing intelligence with Iran on the location of US forces in the Middle East in an attempt to help Tehran fight back, according to a new report. I do know for a fact that this has been dealt with. That's all I'm going to say on that issue. My sources are very rock solid on this. I have multiple sources confirming that Vladimir Putin himself has said he's going to stop. What he wanted in return is we've been providing intel to Ukraine at different points, although I think the President is getting pretty disgusted with both sides of that conflict in Europe. Once an end to it. An Iranian woman who was partially blinded by Iranian guards just ripped into Kamala Harris for supporting the regime. Now, this Iranian woman who lost her eye after she was shot by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard during the Women Life Freedom protests in twenty twenty two, was slamming the former presidential candidate former Vice president Kamala Harris over her response, I mean, how stupid when you look at it in retrospect, how pathetically weak was Obama, Biden and Kamala. In the case of Biden and Kamala, don't. Don't you know, Linda, you know, ask me a question about something you want to do. Go ahead, ask anything.
Speaker 2: Sean, I want to talk about that subject that I want to talk about.
Speaker 1: Don't ask me.
Speaker 2: Could be so many things.
Speaker 1: That's true. Ask me another question, don't.
Speaker 2: Sean, I want, I want to eat, to eat sugar.
Speaker 3: Don't already on the northern Israeli border, and I wonder what is your message to Hesbala and its backer Iran.
Speaker 2: Don't don't don't, don't.
Speaker 3: Don't come across the border. Don't escalate this war.
Speaker 1: It's nice.
Speaker 2: To Iran in this moment.
Speaker 1: Don't don't.
Speaker 2: What basically happened was they sat in a room and they thought, what word could he remember to say? Okay, this one has four letters. He should be able to manage this. Give him this one and that's what he held on to.
Speaker 1: But that explains him how to explain Kamalo?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? I think Biden might be smarter than her, even if he does have Alzheimer's a dementia, good greeed.
Speaker 1: B that is that is really called. Look, I know a lot of people are rightly concerned over the price of gas. Let me let me give you a prediction if they think this war is going to go on between four and six weeks. Where now wrapping up week one. I mean, I can't believe it's only been a week because I've been so immersed twenty four to seven in this I don't know about euland I am wiped out. I'm tired, exhausted.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, first of all, it's horrible to watch this kind of news.
Speaker 1: There's so much everybody because I'm worried about it all the time. I can't not worry. I just like I'm concerned. I'm constantly watching the news, I'm constantly engaged. I'm constantly checking you know, websites, I'm constantly getting news updates. I'm constantly making phone calls because I don't want any American to get hurt. All right, Yeah, so there is a disruption in terms of the free flow of oil at market prices. And thank god the President got ahead of the Venezuelan situation. Over one hundred million barrels they have given the US already. I would imagine maybe one of the first things that happens when this conflict does come to an end. And this piece in the region, Well, Hannity, you said the Trump doctrine, there's no boots on the ground. Well, though, there will be boots on the ground, and they're going to be people that are there to get up and running the oil industry in Iran. It's an oil rich nation for the purpose of helping the Ranium people survive and for the purpose of hopefully paying back the United States the costs of their liberation. And if you wanted just a little reminder, I mean, all right, so gas went well below in some cases below two dollars of gallons in a lot of states, but you know, well below three dollars a gallon. You know, remember when a guy named Joe Biden was president and the Democratic media is howling, oh, gas prices. This is like the big story now about Donald Trump. Gas prices gas prices. Gas prices, you know, because a week ago we ordered our military to begin liberating Iran, and that impacts the Straits of hor Moves well known for as a passageway for trade with the oil industry. National average for a gallon of gasoline national average today is three dollars and thirty two cents a gallon. It's about up thirty cents since the first shots were fired. You want some perspective, I'll give you perspective. That's my job to give you perspective. Anybody remember gas prices to Joe Biden, you know, ever, without any involvement in any US war, national average for a gallon of regular regular gasoline, regular gas not high. I remember I'd fill up my tank. I'd be so pissed off, you know, I still even though I remember the days when I lived paychecked the paycheck. That's like I can't even explain it. It's like etched in my mind. I get infuriated when you know a gallon of gas is this high. But average a regular gasoline was five dollars and three cents in June of twenty twenty two. Joe Biden, you know that's according to the US Energy Information Administration. In the second week of June of twenty two, the average price hit a record five dollars and eleven cents. When Biden took office, the national average was two thirty nine a gallon or as Kamala said, well that's just the price of democracy. Unbelievable. Now, the unemployment numbers came out today and people said, these numbers are terrible, except when you actually read the entire report. The number of people employed part time for economic reasons decreased by a whopping four hundred and seventy seven thousand to four point four million in February. I mean, in other words, what the survey is saying is the number of people employed part time for economic reasons decreased by fourner in seventy seven to four point four million. These individuals would have preferred full time employment. They were working part time because their hours had been reduced, so they were unable to find full time jobs. So, in other words, when you actually look at it, the number of discouraged workers, a subset that marginally attached who you know, believed to be that no jobs were available, decreased by one hundred and nine thousand in February to three hundred and sixty six thousand. This report is nothing like the way it's being portrayed. Why do I have to be the economist for people in the stupid, lazy legacy media mob. They're so lazy it really pisses me off. All right, So on some of the other news here. It's still hard to comprehend in my mind's eye that this has been going on less than a week. I mean, I remember last weekend and I remember turning on the TV. I had not fallen asleep, and when this war broke out and I start watching the coverage, I was in touch with my colleagues at Fox, in touch with people in Congress and the Senate and the House, and in touch with friends, in touch with other people, sources, if you will, and it's it's it just has. I didn't go to bed that morning until noon. I'd been up the previous whole day, and then called into Fox and Friends on Saturday at like six point thirty in the morning, and I was texting with people like John Fetterman and Lindsey Graham, and I said, Hey, any chance you can do hit on Fox and Friends? And they did, and they had great coverage, and I think Fox's coverage by far has been the best and anyway, So then I went and I did two hours on Saturday night, and it's there's no other place I want to be at moments like this than on the air, because otherwise I'm watching it. Oh, and I have too much to say, but I also want to hear from other smart people, you know. Lindsey Graham put out a tweet in response to the President putting out his truth post, which is there will be no deal with Iran except unconditional surrender. After that and the selection of a great and acceptable leader. Leaders, we and many of our wonderful and very brave allies and partners will work tirelessly to bring Iran back from the brink of destruction, making it economically bigger, better, and stronger than ever before. Iran will have a great future, a RAN great again. No, it's Lindsey gran that had that hat made up. I actually have one. Maybe you know what we should do, Lin, And it's autographed by President Trump. Lindsey got that and I said, get me one of those. And I said, if you can't get the President to sign it, he sent it to me and I have a make a Ran Great Again hat signed by President Trump. I can maybe we should auction it off for charity. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's auction it off for the people of Iran. We'll find a good group.
Speaker 1: And what about the Tunnel to Towers Foundation? We just mentioned them. I'm actually doing an event with them in March in the Free State of Florida. Why would anyone ever want to go? What's up?
Speaker 2: It is March?
Speaker 1: I know I'm doing later this month. Hello, hello to you the President. By the way, I'm not going to deviate too much off of you know, top of Gate today because it's so front and center in people's mind. President is reminding everybody to Save America Act. This is critical. All we're asking is that people show proof of citizenship in order to vote, and that everybody have a voter ID. And then we're gonna you know that mail in ballots have to stop because it opens itself up for corruption. Now, both parties have bitterly complained about election integrity, and in many cases rightly so. And the frustrating part is Democrats don't want election into integrity because, like the President said, you know, no men in women's sports, no transgender mutilation, surgery for children. Did you see what your attorney, former Attorney general in New York had to say. She's going to try and force hospitals to do this, you know, gender affirming care for kids, whether they want to do it or not. Shouldn't be able to force a doctor to perform an abortion if they don't believe in abortion. You shouldn't be able to force a doctor to do these gender surgeries on children. It's life altering. You just shouldn't be able to do it. Telling you we.
Speaker 2: Should make them go in and see what these surgeries are and talk to the kids that have de transitioned before they make those rulings and hear their testimonies, and maybe then they would know a thing or two.
Speaker 1: That makes too much sense. You're asking government to be too common sense, a goal that's never going to happen. Absolutely no, I mean, I think you're right, it would be a smart thing to do. I mean, I think for example, anybody before they got an abortion, if they saw, if they saw what actually an abortion was. I mean, they don't want people to even get an ultrasound because they don't want or they turned the volume down so they don't hear the heartbeat.
Speaker 2: When I first came on board with you, you used to do this, We probably should do it again. We used to bring on the show Survivors. It was the first time I had ever met someone that had survived an abortion and what they have to go through and what their lives are like because somebody tried to I don't know, cut their spinal cord or their neck or you know, burn them with saline solution. That's a reality.
Speaker 1: So many women that have had abortions. I've interviewed many over the years, and the number of women that regret it the rest of their lives is staggering. They regret it. They just simply wish they didn't do it, They didn't get sucked into.
Speaker 2: Because they're not given the option. Nobody ever talks to them about the support and the agencies and the organizations that will help you, some of them through the first year of the child's life with everything you need. And not to mention the fact how many people can have children and would adopt that baby and give it a wonderful life.
Speaker 1: You know, in nineteen seventy seven, let me give you a little history lesson you know that Jimmy Carter, this is Liz Peak who wrote this, Uh, Jimmy Carter told the American people. Remember he gave his is now infamous speech from the Oval Office telling Americans to lower the thermostat and to wear sweaters. I mean, like, really, what we have to change our lifestyle because you have You know, he was in the beginnings of this climate alarmist religious cult. You know, if you go back in the seventies, you can find the covers of Time and Newsweek the next ice Age is coming. And then it was the Earth is going to burn to a crisp and we're all going to die. And then neither one of these predictions ever turned out to be true. And then it became well, just generic climate change. If it snows a lot, climate change, if it doesn't snow at all, climate change, if it's cold, climate change, if it's not cold, climate change. And if there's a lot of hurricanes one year climate change, if there's not a lot of hurricanes. You get the point. But Carter told America that the world was running out of oil. Now Iran is proving once again that oil is not only still here, but it is critical. You know, Rush used to always talk about the free flow of oil at market prices. Now we're going to have a slight disruption period of time, but at the end of the day, I think one of the best geopolitical wins for the United States is is we're going to have a say in terms of Iranian oil. By the way, the shadow fleet under fire, Iran straight shut down could squeeze Russia's war chest and China's oil lifeline. One of the untold stories about this entire conflict. If you look at the ballistic missile weapons systems in Iran, if you look at the the air defense systems in Iran, if you look at their other if you look at the ships that they they were floating at sea that are now at the bottom of the ocean, you know, all of this is Irani. All of this Iranian weaponry is Chinese and Russian made. It's not it's not their own ingenuity. They just bought it by, you know, starving their own people and taking oil money and selling oil at low prices to our top geopolitical foes and making all this money. Now America will have a relationship of partnership with the next the next generation of Iranian leaders, and that that benefit for them goes away. And they won't be arming the Middle East knowing that the Iranians were fomenting terror throughout the entire region. You know, if Tehran has always been the fear that they'll mine the Straits of Hormuz, where a significant percentage of the world's oil passes through each and every day. Anyway, but Russia and China, if I'm them, and I'm looking at America's intelligence gathering, and I'm looking at a America's military might, and I'm looking at the success of Operation Midnight Hammer, and I'm looking at the success of Operation Epic Fury, and I'm looking at they penetrated our defenses that easily that they're probably in a little bit of a state of shock because they know that they can't mess with the US military. You know, the we are establishing total dominance over Iran, and frankly, we've shown the world are our military capabilities here and on a very high level. There is an interesting story if you're if you want the backstory about how the Supreme leader Ali Hamani. You know, of course he thinks he went to meet seventy two virgins and Allah in Heaven didn't happen. Who was it? The other Day that said, he's oh. Senator Kennedy that said, yeah, he's rotting. You know, in hell, may he rotten pieces. You know, you say rest in peace. He said rotten pieces, which is pretty funny. Israel used a powerful ballistic missile that actually flew to the edge of space and then plummeted to Earth and then blasted Iran's unsuspecting supreme leader. And you know, the forty plus henchmen last Saturday called the Blue Sparrows, a missile that can fly two and forty miles leaves the Earth's atmosphere before crashing down. That was what was used by Israel. I don't know why we have Executive Order twelve three three three. I don't think it's constitutional. Number one, I don't think it's appropriate. Number two, Why would you It's perfectly okay to kill innocent people in the course of war. And meanwhile, you know, the left would argue that America has no business targeting you know, the worst of the worst, these mass murdering killers and leaders like Ali Hamani. It's just insane. I mean, you take the head of the just knock off the head of the snake and you win. But anyway, so Israeli fighter jets launched Blue sparrow the missile. Booster rockets then send the missile out of the Earth's atmosphere, making it travel further and more difficult to intercept. And then the warhead separates from the booster rocket, locks onto the target. The missile re enters the atmosphere and then strikes the target. That's how they got how many I mean the sophistication, you know, and I've said this forever, the next generation of weaponry, We're not going to be fighting wars on battlefields anymore. It's not going to happen. And anyway, that's how they destroyed Ali Hamani. They've also now the Israeli IDF forces announced today that they destroyed the former leaders underground bunker in Tehran, which means they knew where that was too, which means that even if he was hiding in his bunker, they probably would have got him there. But they had been apparently following him for at least a month. Between US and Israeli intelligence and the Masad, and of course obviously our CIA senkam Moran's ballistic missile attacks of down ninety percent. Thank goodness Trump. By the way, I give him a lot of credit. He's now demanding a pardon from net and Yahoo. I heard he from my sources. He just absolutely tore into the Israeli President Isaac Herzog called him a disgrace for failing to follow his previous calls to pardon at Yahoo. Do you know what this this ten year trial is all about cigars and bugs, bunny, That's how insignificant this is. And this is a wartime prime minister who's saving the future of Israel, and this is the thanks you get. And they were putting him during Operation Midnight Hammer, during the Israeli part of it, he'd have to spend half his day in a freaking court room. Tehrana eyewitnesses were revealing life after Hamani. I want them gone, even at the cost of my own life. I mean, the greatest moment, in my view, has happened in one sense, but also the greater moment is going to be the outcome of all of this, when we see the Iranian people taking to the streets in celebration that their country has been liberated. Now it's going to be in their hands, their future, their destiny will be in their hands, hopefully guided with the help of the United States of America. Here's a funny story that with all these Iranian you know ships being just decimated, over thirty of them at this point, it's less than a week. Apparently, there was an Iranian ship off the coast of Sri Lanka. It had two hundred and eight crew members on board from an Iranian ship a day after US strike you know, was able to sink a frigate. Anyway, the Sri Lankan president announced their decision to assist the Iranian vessel to save lives. After detailed discussions with all parties, Sri Lanka decided to assist the Iranian vessel and the people like keep the ship, can we please stay here? But we don't want to go back. Then Iranians women's soccer fans shows support for Trump as the team appears to pivot on the national anthem stands and they wouldn't stand for their own national anthem. I don't know if you saw that. That was a pretty spectacular moment too, Yeah, I did.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: That was pretty cool. Eight hundred nine four one shown this Friday. If you want to be a part of the program, we got a lot coming up in the course of the program, Steve Hilton. We also have Admiral Robert Harward is going to join us, and remember Keith Hermanning. I'm sorry that got Keith Kevin Kevin hermity. He was held hostage for four and forty four days. He was only twenty years old and that happened. He's going to join us today.