Speaker 1: Hi, Thanks Scott chan An Hour two Sean Hannity's show this Monday, eight hundred and ninety four one. Sewan is our number if you want to be a part of the program. More violence over the weekend, as the quote Tesla takedown movement is expanding out and larger and larger numbers. Police arrested a Tesla firebombing suspect who had ties to far left groups. According to the Epic Times, this was out in Vegas. A lot of questions now being raised as to who might be funding some of the people, some of the groups behind all of this, from Seattle to Miami. Anti Musk protesters gathered at hundreds of Tesla locations. I mean, this is all born out of madness and insanity. What is Elon Musk done to garner such hatred? But their global Day of Action took place this weekend. Is a number of articles though, that are now coming out and pointing out that a lot of the protests that are unfolding at these Tesla showrooms around the country that all because of what He's rescuing astronauts, He's trying to help the blind see. He is involved in helping those that have spinal cord injuries.
Speaker 2: Maybe one day walk again.
Speaker 1: Oh and he's cutting waste, fraud and abuse and he likes Donald Trump anyway, Who is funding all these organizations and these paid protests. Musk posted that on x early on Sunday morning with a video clip of Joe Rogan discussing all the Tesla takedown protests and the movement and all that has gone on. Here an Arizona elderly woman was boxed in and beaten up by a callous guy all because she drives a Tesla, and Albuquerque GOP headquarters targeted an alleged arson. That's happening. There's other instance instances of violence against any conservative. But you know the hypocrisy is Democrats continue investing in Elon Musk company because of the technology is so superior. But there are over two hundred Tesla takedown protests this weekend and more vandalism and more violence by the by the radical left. You don't hear the likes of Schumer or Hakeem Jeffries or any prominent Democrats speaking out and saying this has got to stop.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is now a party that would never dare take on their radical base, which represents the party let me play some of the highlights from this these protests from over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Let's play it.
Speaker 4: God clean another pellion.
Speaker 5: Clean nonotherllion, every street, corner where New you, Let's protest like New Yorkers.
Speaker 2: This nugget.
Speaker 6: Mutton hates us, he hates us.
Speaker 1: There's only so much of this that I can take, so we will move on. But you get the point. It's like a sixties reducts. And I thought liberals liked Tesla's. I thought they liked electric vehicles. After all, they weren't planning on forcing one into everybody's driveway. National Lawyer's Guild group calls for fire bombings and advises domestic terrorists to shut the f up.
Speaker 2: Listen, we've been fighting fascism for over years.
Speaker 7: So much has changed over those fifty years, such as the ingredients for firebomb and the glass the bank windows are mean. But there's one thing that hasn't changed over fifty years, something that is so important to tell you, kids who are new to this movement. Shut theF h you're sitting in the police transport van after a protest, Shut them up in a holding cell with your comrades.
Speaker 2: Shut the cop knocks on your door. Shut the texting on an unsecured device. Shut the up.
Speaker 7: Pulled over by the cops after a protest.
Speaker 8: Shut the up?
Speaker 2: Cop just asking about your day?
Speaker 7: Shop up up, fads, Call your.
Speaker 2: Mom, Tell your mother to shut the up.
Speaker 8: Now repeat after me.
Speaker 7: When the cops come calling, what do you do?
Speaker 3: Shut them?
Speaker 1: What lovely advice? It is for domestic terrorism around the country. Uh, you have one TikToker calling for the shooting of ICE agents on site.
Speaker 4: Listen, shoot at ICE agents on site. That's right. If ICE agents are trying to take you or a loved one, shoot them on site. The way they're pulling up with masks on, with unmarked vehicles, no badge, no nothing, It could be anybody.
Speaker 1: Okay, joining us. Now we have James Audmeyer. He is the Attorney general from my great free state of Florida, as well as Brett Tolman, former federal prosecutor served as the US Attorney for Utah. Welcome both of the you know the program. Attorney General Upmeyer, what do you think when you hear that kind of you know call, those calls for domestic terrorism?
Speaker 8: Well, this, this called the violence, really tells you something about the left movement and you know, what's left of the Democrat Party in Florida has publicly been aligning itself with a lot of these violent protests, which tells you something something very important about the party and what they stand for. But here in Florida, the big day a protest by this crazies was very uneventful. Our state law enforcement, our troopers, they were patrolling, they call test the dealerships, and then we dared people if if you want to come in and hurt our businesses, we're going to throw the book at you, every tool we've got, from trespassed arson to organized crime and rico. And then what you said Sean about tracking the money, we're looking at that too. If there's an organized financial effort to fund violence and destruction, then people need to be held accountable. And you know, at Florida we're a rule of law state.
Speaker 9: We're going to do that.
Speaker 1: But they'll be a little clever about it. They'll say not an organizing protest, They're not going to say that they support violence, will put that in writing, so they'll try to create some distance between what they really want and what they're really funding and what they actually say they're funding.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're right, no, they're definitely going to try to sidestep and play games. But you know, the activity is what it is, and if there's any connection we can make, we will certainly do that. Obviously the individuals themselves if they do engage in destruction, and like I said, we have not seen that yet here in Florida because we do have everything patrolled heavily, but if we see it, will certainly make sure those individuals do the time.
Speaker 1: Ret Tolman, as you listen to this, as we watch all of this unfold, and I guess everybody has the freedom if they don't want to buy it.
Speaker 2: Tesla.
Speaker 1: We have our Tesla contest We're given away at Tesla and now through April the eleventh, every day you can go to Hannity dot com and register and one lucky winner will get the Tesla of their choice. And the word of the day today, for example, is elon. Just go to Hannity dot com, click on the Tesla contest icon. It'll bring you to the contest page. You put in the word of the day today it's elon, and you can register once a day every day through the eleventh. It's frustrating to me that they are trying hard to Britain not just hurt. They're not going to hurt the Elon Musk here brett in as much. This is going to be an accounting, you know issue for him. This is not going to change his life in any way, but it will change the lives if it continues of the people that work in dealerships, the people that build these cars, and the people that repair these cars. Those jobs will then therefore be in jeopardy. And for what reason that he's cutting waste, fraud and abuse out of government, something Democrats historically have said that they wanted to do.
Speaker 10: Shawn, I'm struck by the doubling down by the left, the willingness. I mean, here they are. They're a ship without an without a rudder. They're just spinning with whatever, you know, whatever breeze blows them around. They're taking on water. They've been almost completely destroyed by Trump and and and many others across the country who've pointed out their hypocrisy and pointed out, you know, the the idiocy of so many of their arguments. But the it's it's appalling and the shocking to watch them continue to double down on these these bad you know thoughtless policy agendas and then the way that they execute. The American people are sitting back watching this, and in droves. I'm seeing people in the center that are pushing more and more to the right because they are watching in real time an organ you know, a political ideology that said we want everybody to have electric vehicles is now trying to destroy the largest producer of electric vehicles, all in the interest of taking down billionaires. And it's the billionaires that are actually providing such industry to this country that we have all of the benefits and all of the lifestyle that we can achieve in this country. I'm shocked by it, but I guess I'm not entirely surprised because they don't have a leader, they don't have an agenda that resonates, and they don't have thoughtful individuals in their organizations that are identifying ways in which they can connect to the American people and be a productive source of good policy down the road.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think they have one. I think the radical Left has become the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: James.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're pretty much one and the same. You see it here with the Teslo situation. They've tied themselves to this anti Semitic protest front that we see. You know, we're combating this at all of our state universities. Again in Florida, we haven't had the same kind of problems we've got elsewhere because we're a rule of law state, our law enforcement. Somebody doesn't have to actually get touched and hurt for there to be a crime.
Speaker 9: If there's a you know, if there's.
Speaker 8: A sentiment of fear tactics, if they're trying to put people in a position where they don't feel safe to study or go out and buy a car, and then we're going to go after them with every force of the law that we've got. And just the irony here that you know, this is a guy Elon that's trying to save people hundreds of millions, billions even of taxpayer dollars, putting it back in their pocket. This is somebody that should be championed. You know, he could be off doing all these other things to make money and innovate and be an entrepreneur. He's clearly good at it, and instead he wants to come in and clean up the federal government in a way that perhaps only he is equipped to do so. And yet people want to engage in violence and destruction and the Democrats are silent on it, which tells you everything you need to know.
Speaker 1: Well, it reminds me a lot of the summer at twenty twenty when the media was saying that the five hundred and seventy four riots that killed a couple of data a dozen Americans and injure thousands of cops and cause billions some property damage. It reminds me a lot of both the media and Democrats claiming that these will most be mostly peaceful. And some of my favorite video footages of fake news CNN or MSDNC with you know, fires raging behind reporters and they're out there saying it's mostly been peaceful tonight. I'm like, turn your you know, just turn around and take a look. Is that really mostly peaceful? Or Kamala Harris them running for vice presidents saying that the rioters aren't going to stop, they shouldn't stop, and we're not going to stop supporting them. Sounds like she's supporting an insurrection.
Speaker 10: To me, Yeah, it's exactly right. The big difference here and James is right, you have states that are not going to tolerate it anymore because they don't have. They have the mandate that our citizens across the country want to feel safe. But the other thing that's different. If you have a DJ and an FBI that has clearly said their priority now is violent, their priority is not what it was under Kamala Harris, what it was under Merrick Garland and even under under Barr, who had difficulty with the FBI cooperating on this. So now you have them together, you're going to see some terrific task forces between Attorneys general and the States and their law enforcement partners and the FEDS, and we're going to get back to working together and combating the most pressing need in this country, and that's by on crime. Think about this, across the country, murder resolution of murder cases has been below fifty percent, and resolution of rape cases in this country is at twenty to thirty percent. We need law enforcement back to doing what we need them to in order to make us safe in this country.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 1: Clickbreak We'll come right back more with the Florida Attorney General, James Ofthmeier and Brett Tullman, former federal prosecutor served as the former US Attorney for Utah, we'll get your calls in. Don't forget Hannity dot Com or Tesla Giveaway contest. You can register once a day every day through April the eleventh. Today's word of the Day. When you click on the icon, it takes you to the contest page is Elon eight hundred and nine four one shaw On number. I love Legacy Box dot Com slash Hannity Right now you can shop up there nine dollars tapes to sell and claim your cloud access and they have the bet this is one of the best deals they've ever had. And it's simple because the best moments in life are meant to be seen, heard and shared again and again and again. And unfortunately, if you have old family memories, hamquarder tapes, real tapes, family photos and negatives, well they're deteriorating. You get a box from Legacy Box, then you simply fill it up with all your family memories from your garage, from your attic, from your closets, from your basement, and guess what, they'll hand digitize it. You'll get your originals back. They'll get them and store them on the clouds, so it's available in time anywhere for you and your family and you'll get ninety days of free legal Box cloud access and their nine dollars tape sale, which is sixty five percent off. It's their spring cleaning sale. Go to legacy box dot com slash Hannity now and shop their nine dollars tape sale save sixty five percent claim your cloud access legacy box dot com Slash Hannity. A great moment over the weekend. Kristen Welker just gets beaten down by Senator Mark Wayne Mullen on Meet the Press.
Speaker 10: Those are specific times and weapons, and later there's a discussion about target details. Senator, if that's not classified information, what it.
Speaker 11: Is, tell me where the location was at, what part of the region was it at?
Speaker 2: What part of the world was this at.
Speaker 11: We have a lot of conflicts, a lot of issues going on around the world, from Africa to anywhere in the Middle East, to even in Asia or possibly through Europe. This could have been going on any place in the world. There was no specific information except that a target was going to be hit. We have terrorist organizations coming after the the United States everywhere because the Biden administration has done nothing for four years instead of having peaced through strength like President Trump, is leading. They try to do it appeasement, and what happened is these rogue regimes and terroristorizations had taken advantage of it. What happened here is President Trump took the fight to our enemies, which should have happened a long time before. What is wrong with the conversation that is going place?
Speaker 3: In fact?
Speaker 11: Why are we focused so much on this? Why didn't we focus on the thirteen service members that was killed in Afghanistan? There was no outcry or anybody resigning from there. What about the idea when Secretary of Austin went Mia for a surgery and went completely offline, no one was talking about him resigning. But the left has completely lost their mind over a good conversation and that was a absolute successful mission and they can't let it go because President Trump is leading the world again.
Speaker 1: They hate it, they can't stand it, and they have absolutely zero, zero desire to see this country succeed at this point, I mean, it's pretty unbelievable. They can't cut waste, fraud and abuse. They support every radical group, even the pro Hamas radicals on college campuses is supporting this takedown Tesla movement. They don't speak out against it. They are championing the rights of men to play women's sports. They put the rights of illegal immigrants, including trend A Aragua members, over your safety and security. And they think we are in the midst of a constitutional crisis. If we cut waste, fraud and abuse out of government to save this country for our children and grandchildren. It is madness, absolute madness. But they are falling apart. All right, Let's go to our busy telephones.
Speaker 2: Here. Eileen is in Ohio. Hey, Eileen, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 9: Sean, Thank you for taking my call. I appreciate it. I just wanted to briefly comment on this American oversight lawsuit against heag Seth Rubio. Others with this group alleges that the Department of Defense has violated federal record laws. And I would like to know where was this group when Hillary Clinton put her Secretary of State email on her mom and pop server. It infuriates me. They are so blatantly just targeting their political opponents. It's hypocrisy to a level I've never seen. And if you would, I'd like your opinion on how can we get the Democratic Party voters to see this hypocrisy because we know that the alphabet media will not expose it.
Speaker 1: And I'm really well, I think Americans are seeing it. I mean, you know, look what America has witnessed, you know, as of recently, look at that.
Speaker 2: They're they're watching.
Speaker 1: The the organized efforts of the left to show up at tesla dealerships. They're watching the violence. They don't hear Democrats speaking out against it. They don't speak out out against these Prohamas radicals on college campuses. They are petrol on children at a joint session speech with President Trump. What do they stand for that that is in sync with American values? We don't even know where they stand. Their most outspoken members now are AOC, Bernie Sanders, and Jasmine Crockett. By the way, over the weekend, an old clip of Jasmine Crockett showed up when she this is what she said about Byron Donells, the congressman from Florida.
Speaker 12: And if we continue to put people into office, and that even means some of our skin folk who definitely are not our chim folks, such as Byron Donald's, who are going to continue to say that, like, I mean, the fact that you're sitting around talking about life was better under Jim Crow, Like, is this because you don't understand history? Or literally it's because you married a white woman and so you think that that whitewash.
Speaker 2: I'm not really sure like what it is, but I didn't be married to a white woman under correct.
Speaker 12: And it's a joy to call him out. So I'm like, bro, like what are you talking about? Like what are you saying? Like he's just out here, you know. I feel like they give him his talking points and he's like, yes, Massa, I got it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean that's how that that that is the Democratic Party today.
Speaker 9: I hope that the Democratic vote is are I hope they're paying attention.
Speaker 1: They have, They have no leadership, and they're getting more radicalized, and the leadership is afraid to take on this loud voice of radicalism.
Speaker 2: They're afraid to.
Speaker 1: I mean Chuck Schumer, you know, tried to go along with the cr and look what's happened. But now they're turning on each other. I mean you have Senator Bennett of of Colorado saying his party has lost touch with the American people and why are why are they so angry?
Speaker 2: And who is their leader?
Speaker 1: At this point, even the Governor Newsom said the Democratic brand is toxic. Well, he helped make it toxic, I mean, and now he wants to make this shift to the center seemingly. You know, he's I've never used the term LATINX, and then we have multiple times of him using the term LATINX. He says, I support I don't support men and women in sports, but we have them on record saying it numerous times. And he thinks he's going to be the next president. Okay, good luck with that. Let's see what happens.
Speaker 9: Just before you close, thank you for all you do. Thank you for all you tell the American Oh, thank you, very grateful for you.
Speaker 2: And I'm very grateful for you.
Speaker 1: And you know what together this is, This is how radicals act. It is a collective temper tantrum by them. And I don't think it's going to serve them well in the long run. I really don't. And that's why they have to cling to a non story like this signal story for ten days, the way they have been. Let's get back to our phones. Eight hundred nine one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, big time, AJA, Houston, Texas. What's going on, baby.
Speaker 2: How you doing big time?
Speaker 3: Shane handed the happy New Year, and the new Year is kicking like a bad habit like we thought it would.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, did you see what happened to our dear friend, uh Joe Pegs?
Speaker 2: I know, I talked, he got squatted.
Speaker 3: Doing and boy, I like motown stayed hanging that baby because they did. Sean. They hitting everybody that's on the right side, Sean, they think they slick. See the dirty rats who pay these people? Sean, That's what I like to know, who pay these people to do this dirty doll crap that they do.
Speaker 1: We're getting to the bottom of it, and they're getting to the bottom of it. But I do need to give people. I need to manage people's expectations. There's so many big balls in the air. Because it's so transformational and consequential. I just urge conservatives to stand back, give people little bit of breathing room and give them time to get their bearings and to get dialed in and get the right people in place, because a lot of these departments have to clean out a lot of the deep state that is within them that are sabotaging.
Speaker 3: Them exactly and shred quick, Sean. All the time that Biden was in there, he did in nothing, and now he made the mess. Trump, like you said, is taking time, but the Democrats are putting it. Yeah, he said, I had he'll come across my phone. Yeah, he's getting ready to take Social Security. Then I had this lady Sai, my cousin something. She sent it to the family. I say, stop sending that crap outright that if you want to know something, call me and I tell you the truth about something. They gonna take it. You got to go down there and field get copies and show your copy of how it looks on your solch card. I'm like, if a bunch of bss don't even go for none of that, you get something. You know. It's just some Democrats won't where they say, not fall for the banana and the tailpipe, and some of them are getting paid just the bull crap, Sean. Most of them don't care about nothing in this country, and the people in this country are anything. They only care about the dumb filter riz up and I'm being nice. Something you notice I'm trying to speak nice. I'm catching myself every time I talk. But Sean, these no good, dirty rat Democrats. They day is we'll be coming and the dark one thing of it is or we got the elections tomorrow. We got to get these elections so we can make some of this stuff into law so the next if a Democrat happens to win the next one, he can't come in there and change it back.
Speaker 1: Well, we have three big elections tomorrow, and if you're in the state of Wisconsin, we need your vote because this is going to be the swing vote and the state of Wisconsin for the US Supreme Court, and I strongly strongly urge people to get to the polls. Early voting shows that the Liberal Justice probably has an early lead with early voting, So this is gonna We're going to need a big MAGA turnout tomorrow. But it's between Susan Crawford and Brad Shimmel. We have Brad Shimmel on the program. He'll be on Hannity tonight. But this is an important race. The races is to replace Mike Waltz and the race to replace Matt Gates is taking place as well. We have two big elections coming up tomorrow and it's not at a time when most people are used to voting, so I've urged the people in Florida, my home state, the Free State of Florida, and people of Wisconsin. If you're conservative, you want to help the president's agenda, especially in Wisconsin. This is gonna this could give Democrats two more congressional seats if in fact this woman gets on the state Supreme Court. Brad Schimmel for the Supreme Court in Wisconsin and here in Florida. We have two important congressional races.
Speaker 3: Man, and we dang gonna show. Can't give that up. Sean, Well, hey, keep breeding work, big Daddy, and shake them and bake them and dealt on it tomorrow. I hope we have something good to talk about after the election for this, hope.
Speaker 1: So, but you know what it's it's it's always tricky. This is going to be a turnout election. If you hear my voice right now in Wisconsin, please get out and vote tomorrow. It is critical that Supreme Court race is very important. If you're in Mike Waltz's district, if you're in Matt Gates's district in the Panhandle, please get out and vote tomorrow. All right, quick break right back. More of your calls. Eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn. As we continue this Monday