Speaker 1: All right, it's double the fun on your Saturday. Hey, welcome to Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. This is your Second Date podcast. And yes, last week we discussed like why Saturdays our Saturday podcast episode is so popular, Like what people love about hearing two classics back to back? Yeah, and man, did you turn out in the comment section?
Speaker 2: I love it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: One person said, you know, I need to clean my house, so I must hear longer podcasts so I clean more. Somebody else that I work as a cabin crew and I listen to you guys while I commute to work or get ready in the morning.
Speaker 2: Cool. I listened to on my way to work.
Speaker 3: It takes me ninety minutes to get there, and these take up part of the time.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's one reason we do morning radio, so we get here really early.
Speaker 2: And one of the great benefits is no traffic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very true.
Speaker 1: I always tell people, if you could switch your shift to five or six am, start traffic, do it. So thank you, thank you so much for being here. We appreciate it, and we're just gonna get it started. Two back to back second dates right now.
Speaker 4: I can guarantee after today you will never look could people's dating profiles the same ever again really, and it's all because of two little letters that apparently some people sneak in there, and it indicates a very specific type of thing that they're into. One of our listeners says, she's into it, and it's way more common than any of us thought. You'll find out what those two little letters are, and more importantly, what they mean. It's probably gonna shock you in your second date update. Right after this second date updated, we talk a lot about do women have a specific type?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean every woman has a different type.
Speaker 4: But I think the answer is yes. Alexis only likes to date pro athletes. Brooke prefers men who share her same values and same last name, and she wants that familial vibe. Our listener today, though, Beth says, he has a very specific type of guy that she dates, no exceptions, and it's clingy el Salvadorian comedians who are afraid of heights. So Jose, this could be it for you.
Speaker 5: Can we run into each other's arms but not jump too hot.
Speaker 2: This year?
Speaker 5: Beth, Hey, welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I know I'm joking about the comedian stuff, but tell us you have a very specific type.
Speaker 5: You said in your email, what's your type?
Speaker 6: Well, I only date guys who want to be financially dominated.
Speaker 4: What financially dominated?
Speaker 5: Independent?
Speaker 6: No, it's a niche thing. It's called sindom like financial domination.
Speaker 4: Where are Yeah?
Speaker 2: So wait, you will date poor guys? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well explain now, it's actually the opposite. So there are certain successful men who find it very thrilling to give a woman complete access to their bank account.
Speaker 1: Because you don't know, I thought this was like an independent woman thing like you were saying that.
Speaker 4: I mean it is, this is it is?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, wait you only date God, how do you find these guys?
Speaker 3: People you actually like?
Speaker 4: Not really you're married, like.
Speaker 2: Like a tab on?
Speaker 4: Wells, Yeah, this is kind of blowing all of our minds. Can you explain a little bit more about how this works.
Speaker 6: So there are specific sites and then specific ways that guys indicated on the profile they'll put like FD and then you know they're into findom.
Speaker 7: And okay, yeah, and I actually like the people I'm dating, like I actually want to date them, like we actually hopefully lead to a relationship.
Speaker 4: So wait, wait, wait, can I still need more information, like, how do you get access to all of their finances? How does that work?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 6: It depends, right, You know, you might go on a date and they could give you a password or pin, and then, as the woman behind the scene, I would take out as much money as I want and I'm not screwing them over. We're consensually playing a game. Okay, yeah, regular just like regular domination. Like they might like some pain. This is a form of pain, right.
Speaker 4: But obviously you don't want to deplete their entire bank account because otherwise you can't continue to date them if they're totally broke and they have.
Speaker 2: Exactly much money to do this.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they have multiple different accounts.
Speaker 4: So there's guys who actually are into this that want this.
Speaker 2: I totally forgot. Are we doing a second date update? Are we doing awkward Tuesday?
Speaker 4: I don't know what I was like, it's come into like a financial segment at this point, how to make a buck?
Speaker 2: But are we calling a guy for you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is there a specific guy that you are wanting us to call today?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So I did meet a specific guy and his name is Charlie and he had the FD on his profile. So we matched and chatted and we had a first date and it was nice rooftop lounge, and he does he took out his wallet and laid out all of his bank cards and says, pick one.
Speaker 9: It's pretty hot.
Speaker 8: What what.
Speaker 2: Did you have to put.
Speaker 3: Your hands over and see what you get the most reaction.
Speaker 4: Always picked the heaviest. By the way, heaviest one is the biggest limits like.
Speaker 1: Credit card roulette, which he's nervous like, oh god, don't.
Speaker 4: He probably wants her to pick the big ones. Which one did you choose?
Speaker 6: I picked the MX so many places.
Speaker 2: Why would you choose on the first day? So what do you do with the credit card?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 6: He immediately he texted me his pin number, and kind of over the next couple of days, I would take out a little bit here, a little bit there, and then you know, when he would notice it, he would get excited.
Speaker 8: He would text me, oh, oh, I can see that.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm one hundred thousand dollars in debt. Lucky me that time.
Speaker 8: I just want.
Speaker 2: This gives me anxiety. This is so cool.
Speaker 5: You would love to be findumbed over regardd.
Speaker 4: On what's going on?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 4: Where are we now?
Speaker 2: What did he put the card on hold.
Speaker 5: Ye what happened?
Speaker 6: Well, it was really nice for a while, and then randomly the other day I went to do withdrawal and it said that the card had been deactivated.
Speaker 1: It can we talk, like how much money did you take over the time period?
Speaker 2: Are we talking thousands? Tens of thousands?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, great question.
Speaker 6: I mean it was probably about nine thousand.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that's so much?
Speaker 2: Would you buy one date? Nine thousand dollars? Not calling you back?
Speaker 6: I mean I think for him, that's like a drop in the bucket. But I texted him and he didn't respond. So I'm just really confused.
Speaker 2: Why do you want to call him? Why do you want to see him again?
Speaker 6: Because he was really nice and fun.
Speaker 8: I had a good time.
Speaker 5: Okay, what a good answer there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I also want to see if he's okay, Like did I make a mistake that I misunderstand our agreement? I just I just want to get some closure either way, Like, yeah, I'd love to see him again.
Speaker 4: Gotcha. This is definitely interesting. It's kind of a sensitive.
Speaker 2: Topic at the table because now.
Speaker 4: We're going to be calling a guy, not really even talking to him about the actual dates and the romance. It's more about what he's into and what.
Speaker 1: Happened good date, the romance, Jeff, that's what we're going to call him about.
Speaker 4: That's not what I want, bro, I want to I want to get into the gritty dirty details here. When we call him, answer, recognize their voice. Maybe we can all findom him together.
Speaker 2: Hey, you guys don't know how to do this that.
Speaker 4: You're going to be our sir as we call him. A second date update Findom edition right after this hold On Second Date update. Man, this is a really interesting second date update that we're in the middle of.
Speaker 2: I died to do that. How long were those songs.
Speaker 10: Spent that time?
Speaker 4: We're all really interested because we've never heard of anything like this before.
Speaker 5: But I guess we've been talking about this.
Speaker 4: Trend or a niche I'm not sure what to call it.
Speaker 5: That's what I described it as.
Speaker 4: It's called Findom financial domination. And instead of explaining it in general, I'll just tell you how Beth's date went.
Speaker 5: Maybe you'll understand it that way.
Speaker 4: Because she met this guy, Charlie up at a rooftop lounge.
Speaker 5: First thing he did.
Speaker 4: Was spread all of his credit cards out on the table and told her to pick one any one, and she got to use it and take out however much money she wanted from his bank.
Speaker 5: Account for the next week.
Speaker 1: Until suddenly he's not texting her back and the card is declined.
Speaker 4: Yeah, deactivated his card, ghosted her with no explanation for why. And Beth doesn't understand because they both had agreed to this. That's what Fendom is like.
Speaker 2: I think it's good to know that, Beth.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're actually interested in him romantically, it's not just a money transaction.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I like him.
Speaker 2: Okay, some money would have spent way more than nine thousand.
Speaker 4: Easily right now, Alec, you got to teach Brook how to do this properly.
Speaker 5: But we're going to find out what the reason is.
Speaker 4: Hopefully he picks up. Let's call Charlie and see if he answers.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Are we okay talking to I mean, can.
Speaker 4: We that's a good point. Let's try and be sensitive about it. I don't know if he'll want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think we should come in hot. You give your credit cards to women?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, we'll tread carefully with it. But let's see if he even answers.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hey is this Charlie?
Speaker 9: It is Who's this?
Speaker 4: Hey Charlie.
Speaker 5: My name is jeff on a radio show called Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Hey, Charlie radio show that.
Speaker 5: You're on now too, So welcome.
Speaker 2: We have never been so excited to talk to someone.
Speaker 9: Okay, what is this all about?
Speaker 5: Well, this is a segment that we do. It's called Second Date Update.
Speaker 4: What we try to do is help out our listeners who've gone out with somebody and they had a really nice time with them. We try and help them reconnect afterwards if there hasn't been a second meetup. And recently you went out with a woman named Beth.
Speaker 9: She did she call you? She contacts you guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she reached out to our show.
Speaker 4: She is a little bit confused because after your date there's been kind of a lack of communication. And I hope I'm not over stepping my bounds here, but she did say that you and her are both into it, well, a certain type of thrill dating.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 1: You can't see your air quotes that you're using to frame it positively, you know, she can you just say that she told us about the credit card well, I don't look.
Speaker 4: If you don't want us to talk about it, that's totally up to you, Charlie. But she mentioned that you're both into Findom financial financial domination.
Speaker 9: She told you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna say she came off so confident and like it was just a very normal thing. Of course, we're all surprised in the room because we've never heard of it.
Speaker 5: Brooks jealous of her in some way.
Speaker 4: The thing is, this is how she found out that you weren't interested in her, because she tried to make a withdrawal and the card got canceled or declined. And I don't know how it works in the Findom world, but that seems like sign that things.
Speaker 5: Are probably over.
Speaker 9: You could.
Speaker 4: Yes, Beth is confused because there was no follow up afterwards, no explanation, And I don't know if there's a term for Findom ghosting, but.
Speaker 5: She gotezer or something, but that's it. I don't know, but she is hoping to figure out what happened.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, this whole thing is funny.
Speaker 5: We're a funny show. I think that's that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: So you're cool with the money part, right.
Speaker 9: Of course. I mean, that's what I'm illustrating on my dating profile. It's exactly what I'm trying to help you.
Speaker 4: Then okay, well but what happened? Yeah, what we're trying to help Beth figure out is where things went south.
Speaker 9: Well, I guess, let me just put it this way. After about a week, I guess I was just disappointed in what disappointed?
Speaker 4: She did tell us that she spent around nine grand Is that the reason the it's the amount of money.
Speaker 9: I guess I was just so when she would go bigger?
Speaker 2: What Bill, did you say you want to spend more?
Speaker 5: Bigger with the spending?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 9: Yeah? She was too careful.
Speaker 2: To cautious.
Speaker 9: It felt like findom light.
Speaker 5: I don't know findom light. Wait, I didn't even notice you took anything out.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, But when you've gotten out with other women who are into this, how much do they drop in a week?
Speaker 9: I mean a lot more than that. Like I said, I don't I didn't think you would understand.
Speaker 5: I think we understood.
Speaker 4: You want a woman that that is willing to be more risky.
Speaker 2: How many dates are you a month?
Speaker 4: Don't don't you think that she would be open to the idea of spending more. If you communicated that to her, you would.
Speaker 9: No, I really don't think so. I mean, I need a woman to go hard and really do some.
Speaker 2: Damage to your financial accounts.
Speaker 5: Finish the sentence form, bro, and you don't You don't see Beth being able to do that.
Speaker 9: I mean Beth is nice, don't get me wrong, but she's talking about budgets, trying to be careful.
Speaker 2: Even threw up in her mouth a little bit.
Speaker 9: If I wanted to talk about budgets, I would talk to my wife, your wife. Yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 7: Okay, budget saying.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we want to do any deeper, let's not Yeah, let's not ask any of those questions at this point. We need to be bringing on somebody else into this conversation because you don't know this, Charlie.
Speaker 5: But Beth has been listening on the other line.
Speaker 9: She's on the other line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's been waiting to talk to you.
Speaker 6: So Bethy there, Yeah, okay, So I just I just want to understand. So you don't want to see me because I did not spend enough of your money and you're not willing to communicate that to me, So you just go to he is.
Speaker 2: Married I don't think she cares about that. Hold on, that would be that would have brought up.
Speaker 5: Did you know that he was married?
Speaker 8: I mean no, but like I could work around that, but.
Speaker 5: Like, man, the fandom world is complicated.
Speaker 7: At all.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we had a good time. I'm sorry that I'm such a considerate dumb.
Speaker 9: That's I'm not sure if you understand how this is all supposed to work. It's just really not sexy at all when you're trying to be careful and cautious, Like, that's not the point of it.
Speaker 4: I know to do that. Okay, Beth, talk to your sub here? Oh my god.
Speaker 6: First of all, in a dominant sub relationship, you're supposed to build trust, right, boring?
Speaker 4: Did you say boring?
Speaker 9: There was a couple of days throughout our short brief time together where I checked my account and guess what, zero activity?
Speaker 4: Not even Starbucks. Come on, that's irresponsible Starbucks breakfast.
Speaker 5: Beth, you can you can step up your game though, right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I could absolutely step up my game, But maybe I should check in with his wife first.
Speaker 2: Actually, actually, can I say that? I think that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Because I've been very worried about this woman.
Speaker 2: Does she know, Charlie, there's a lot of questions.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you guys are asking a lot of questions right now. You called me. I'm gonna be a part of it. You guys will take what.
Speaker 5: You get, Okay, exact.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Charlie's words boring, So let's move on to the interesting stuff. Well, yeah, this is what we do, Charlie. The whole purpose of this segment is to try and reunite you and Beth together.
Speaker 2: Again by him being married.
Speaker 4: Beth says she doesn't care, and clearly he doesn't care.
Speaker 2: One other person here.
Speaker 4: His wife can listen and text in and weigh and however she wants to. But the whole goal is to set you up on another day, and we would pay for it.
Speaker 9: I mean, listen, it's not gonna work for me. I've found another woman already.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it's easy.
Speaker 2: Actually, And what.
Speaker 9: Well, she's actually putting fear in my heart and that's really all I'm in it for it.
Speaker 2: Why do I want? Why do I want this woman to bankrupt you?
Speaker 9: That's what he wants to She can try. I love it.
Speaker 4: Actually, this conversation is turning him on a little bit too much. So you know what, charld are we gonna let you go? Thanks for your time, Beth. I'm sorry that that didn't work.
Speaker 2: New Beth, I thought you did serious damage.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess I gotta step my game up.
Speaker 5: J Jose would you like to volunteer your bank account?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: I got it, you got a budget a nine dollars?
Speaker 8: I got you?
Speaker 2: Wait already an overdraft O.
Speaker 10: God Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning, so.
Speaker 4: Many texts coming into seven eighty five to nine two from people saying they'd love to go out with Charlie.
Speaker 2: I'm sack.
Speaker 4: I had our producer check the numbers. Alexis, we really need you to stop texting.
Speaker 9: But I have a.
Speaker 3: Wholess I could spend like fifty K to day.
Speaker 2: Okay, I could do honestly, very easy. Just because you keep crashing your car.
Speaker 4: Charlie is already with somebody, and I highly doubt you could do more damage than her.
Speaker 2: Charlie is with multiple people. He is also married. Why does that keep slipping through the.
Speaker 4: Cracks, because that's not what findam is about.
Speaker 2: Okay, again, he would not answer whether his wife knew or not.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine having so much money that people try to bankrupt you when they can't. Yeah, that's amazing. And if his wife doesn't know that, like random people are taking out thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars from his account and has no idea, then she doesn't want to know.
Speaker 2: That is not true that so far, That's.
Speaker 4: The stance I'm taking. And if if you want to listen to any of our second dates, you can find them on Spotify, Apple, or wherever you get your content. Put in Brooke and Jeffrey's second date update. You'll find it there.
Speaker 10: Rook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Women might not realize this, but before going out on a big date, there's certain things guys do to help boost their self confidence.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, like what.
Speaker 4: They'll knock out twenty push ups real quick in the bathroom.
Speaker 8: You heard that.
Speaker 4: They'll take a couple shots of Jaeger. Yeah, and most importantly, we'll watch the snow kiss scene in Bridget jones diary because he's so checked up. Nice boys don't kiss like that, yeah talking. Unfortunately, for one of our listeners, none of those tricks would have boosted his ego enough to handle the site that he saw just as he was picking up his date. He admits it ruined the rest of the night for him. You're gonna hear exactly what happened in your second date update. Right after this second Date up date, you might remember we did an awkward to day phone call a few months back with a guy named Aaron because even though him and his ex broke up, she was still planning on attending a wedding for their mutual friend. That's right. Aaron thought it was weird because the groom was his buddy. First back down, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, he wanted our help, and ultimately, I know this is probably gonna sound weird, but we had to flip a coin in the studio.
Speaker 2: That's right. I couldn't remember how that ended. Who ended up going to the wedding? Heard him?
Speaker 4: Aaron lost right and erin, Please tell me you still went to your buddy's wedding anyway? The rules?
Speaker 8: Jeff, No, I didn't go.
Speaker 4: Yeah you.
Speaker 9: Did.
Speaker 1: You still give a gift, though, Aaron, what kind of friend are you send a gift?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I gave a gift, and it was kind of a spiteful one. I got him like a five dollars gift certificate to the Bucks.
Speaker 2: I can't even get you a drink.
Speaker 8: It's anything at Starbucks. It's like just below a coffee.
Speaker 5: You can't do anything wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, he invited the ax the X. Well no, wait, she didn't have an invite, did she.
Speaker 4: So ultimately, the weird part is that after all of that went downhill for him, Aaron is back again for a second date.
Speaker 9: Update.
Speaker 4: Now, so what's going on in your love life at the moment?
Speaker 8: So I got another problem here to crack. I met this girl on the apps.
Speaker 2: Well we know it wasn't at the wedding, so yeah, yeah, it wasn't there.
Speaker 8: No, not at all, and kind of a breath of fresh air for me, like super grounded, glow maintenance type of woman. And went on a first date. Went good, nothing okay, too crazy, but we had great danter.
Speaker 2: Did you say she's a great dancer?
Speaker 8: Banter?
Speaker 1: Oh, like, oh cool, you had dancing.
Speaker 4: I was more interested in dance moves as well.
Speaker 8: All right, but we had a good time watching the car. We did kiss, so that was good.
Speaker 2: Oh probably okay? And what was the kiss?
Speaker 8: Like, it was good. It was like saying that you're going to want to go on a second date without actually having to say it, you know, it's one of those.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's a term called kiss you goodbye.
Speaker 3: There's also a pity kiss.
Speaker 5: Sorry, we know all the depressing types of kiss on this show.
Speaker 8: I've had them all. I've had them all.
Speaker 5: We'll see a later time.
Speaker 2: You're saying you left feeling really hopeful.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it did go to a second.
Speaker 1: Dated, so it wasn't a sad kiss.
Speaker 8: You read it right, I did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ok, tell us about date number two.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so she said come meet me at work, like right at the end of her shift or whatever.
Speaker 4: Oh god, okay, weird. Well, well, I guess depends on where she works at a cool place.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well she worked. She works at a hotel four star thing, and I showed up, not totally sure what she does, like if it's like reservations or concierge stuff or.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but maybe you could break in the pool and have a pool party.
Speaker 4: Yeah. You said it was four stars too, right, sound like it's like a dingy motel up.
Speaker 8: The highway was really nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, different though, Okay.
Speaker 8: She kind of runs out, She's like, hey, I got ten more minutes. I gotta wrap some stuff up, and then she runs back, and I'm as I walk in, I'm kind of noticing there's like all these dudes and they're all like hout and six foot two, and like the.
Speaker 2: Hot Dude convention at the hotel. I go to that every year.
Speaker 5: This is why you go to the four Stars. How didn't get my invite this year?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 10: Like you're losing.
Speaker 8: It looked like there was some sort of thing like an agency. I don't know, but she was, I guess, wrangling something in the back, like with all of them, and she was having the time of her life.
Speaker 4: Well, dude, wouldn't you flip it around you were run a bunch of beautiful formale models, you'd probably have a smile on your face.
Speaker 9: It doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 5: You're just like enjoying the.
Speaker 8: View, enjoying your I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's however, However.
Speaker 8: We go on like mini golf date and see I would be doing the same thing she was. You're right, but I would also kind of carry that energy through to whoever I was dating, hopefully immediately after, and she was kind of stand offish. It was just like she wasn't treating me that way. She was It was more just kind of like there was this distance. But then I could have been being weird too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like you were being weird. I mean just even your mindset in the hotel lobby sounds kind of.
Speaker 4: It also sounds like she's like, bye, hot guys, good to see you you.
Speaker 2: Maybe she used all her for, like, you know, fake customer service, Yeah, emotional capacity for the day.
Speaker 4: Did you try anything with her to try and get the mood right? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I did, And I only mentioned this thing once. I was like, what was going were all those dudes? She was like, Oh, it's like this model convention thing, and I.
Speaker 1: No, I mean I get it, like if I looked into a model convention and I was meeting some guy.
Speaker 2: For our first date, it would just be a hit to your ego.
Speaker 4: I could see that totally.
Speaker 8: I feel like a solid ache. But then I walked in there and I was like, no, I'm I'm a five.
Speaker 1: Maybe personality probably sucks you're in her hometown, ing, that's how it works, I.
Speaker 8: Get it, right.
Speaker 4: So are you thinking that overall your attitude that day may have affected how your date played out?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: And I know you know, I said it the one time I brought it up just to see what she would say, and I didn't touch it again because I'm not a complete idiot.
Speaker 2: But that's good.
Speaker 8: And then I'm like, was I weird? And then it was like if I was a little weird, that was she like taking some misread cute and then that snowballed into her being weird.
Speaker 2: And you're in your head about this.
Speaker 4: Sure, you're your own worst enemy, even right it's a little yeah, that's the word, thank you, And we want to we want to be what's the opposite.
Speaker 5: Of difference.
Speaker 2: Compared to us. You're gonna look like a nine when we get her on the phone.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I'm glad this is radio. You can do that exactly.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna call Natalie and we're gonna send her out with a ten personality.
Speaker 2: One like it.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, person we'll come back and do your second ate update, next second date update. I really feel for Aaron because right before his second date with Natalie, he went to go meet her and there was a hotel lobby full of attractive male models. Chances yeah, I mean not good. At least they seem to be models, And that may have thrown off Aaron's confidence right before they went to mini golf. Yeah, and it just made me think it must be how all of you feel whenever you come into the studio with me, exactly. We get intimidated and it rows off your confidence.
Speaker 1: It's like, how do I talk to you?
Speaker 4: I'm single? Yeah, and I apologize for making you guys feel that way. I feel really bad.
Speaker 5: I'm really sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm just you didn't get invited to the model convention, and yeah I didn't.
Speaker 5: Because I was invited to the one in Paris. I couldn't do the small pond stuff anymore.
Speaker 4: But you know what, this man is going to help the man on the phone to meet up with the girl that he likes, Natalie. Again, it just, Aaron, it sounds like you just didn't put your best foot forward with all that stuff going on in the back of your mind.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping we could pull it off for you, all right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thanks, I kind of stuttered into the whole thing, you.
Speaker 4: Know, totally.
Speaker 1: And you know, even if you end up telling her that, like, hey, I'm just a little thrown off, I think she'd get it, like there's there's no personal live that wouldn't feel a little uncomfortable walking into unless you are, in fact a model.
Speaker 4: You know, you'd like to hear if you're honest, like I was a little insecure and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, totally yeah.
Speaker 4: Women like it when you project all of your insecurities right out into the open. Let's go. You're gonna have to lie, that's not true. This is the model we're talking to, jeff.
Speaker 2: Jeff Nos I think we got this. You got two dates under your belt, we get you a third. We're good.
Speaker 5: All right, Okay, let's not waste any more time. Let's call it right now. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 5: Hey is this Natalie?
Speaker 9: Yeah? What's up? Natalie?
Speaker 5: You're You're on the radio right now with Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Hey Natalie, Hey, how you doing.
Speaker 11: No way, young Jeffrey, No way, Hi, Jeffrey. I cannot believe this totally shoke that you called me.
Speaker 8: What is just a reference to?
Speaker 5: This is in reference to a second.
Speaker 4: Date update and a guy that you've gone out twice with named Aaron.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh yeah, it's just like went in the lottery.
Speaker 11: All right, So how did you hear about this?
Speaker 4: You know that Aaron emails us and tells us a little bit about your date dates plural. Actually why though, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Because you're not calling him back and he likes you any things.
Speaker 4: You don't like him.
Speaker 11: I think it's the other way around.
Speaker 8: But okay, what makes you say that?
Speaker 11: Well, I don't know. I just got like the feeling that on our second seat he seemed a little aloop.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: We talked to him about the second date, and he mentioned something about trying to meet you at the hotel where you work, and there was a bunch of kind of attractive guys in the lobby.
Speaker 2: There was there, legit a model convention going on.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, yeah there was. Oh yeah, but that's my job.
Speaker 2: He thought that too. I mean, it's not like he was like jealous or anything like that.
Speaker 10: No, I don't know.
Speaker 11: I just sensed like maybe he wasn't really that into me at that time. The first date went really well, but then the second dat he seems like a said stand office a little bit, and I don't know, I just sent like a different vibe, and so I was like, all right, maybe this guy just really isn't don into me. And I kind of backed off a little bit.
Speaker 4: I mean, but you could understand where he's coming from, because he's around all these you know, apparently really good looking male models.
Speaker 1: I think I think what Jeff's saying is like he just took a little like hit to the ego as soon as he went to meet you, and then it was hard for him to kind of get back that confidence he lost.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he mentioned that you look like you were having a lot of fun with them.
Speaker 11: You know, I didn't even really think about that, And that's on him. It's he's insecure looking. I mean, yeah, they're good looking, absolutely. I mean their money.
Speaker 8: Now I rest my kids. It's like still I'm here by the way.
Speaker 4: Oh god, remember how this was Natalie Aaron's on the other line listening.
Speaker 2: We were doing a good job, erin.
Speaker 5: Were getting the meat of it.
Speaker 11: How quickly I forgot Hello Aaron?
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 8: Sorry? I just thought that your head was kind of with the models during many golf and not with me.
Speaker 11: That's I like you, I'm I was on the date with you.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 8: They're models. They're supposed to be good looking.
Speaker 11: You know, models are good looking, whether they're male, they're female.
Speaker 8: These models were good looking. Oh and they were male, so we'll get that out of the way. But she's the one that keeps bringing up how good looking these guys were. You guys did hear this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but didn't you hear her on your date?
Speaker 1: You were like aloof and and we're into her, And so that's why her attitude change.
Speaker 2: It didn't have anything to do with models.
Speaker 8: I get it. It's fine, but it's like I showed up for her because I wanted to be with her, and then I felt like her head was somewhere else, which is back it like a it looks like a bud light commercial or something. Well, you're a bad example. Maybe not today, but like a.
Speaker 2: Top gun volleyball scene. Is that what we're sing.
Speaker 4: That's not helping with That's not helping with my focus either. So let's refocus because not only what I think Aaron is saying is to him, whether it's true or not, it felt like you were more interested in hanging out with the models that day than hanging out with him.
Speaker 5: That was just a vibe that he got.
Speaker 11: I have to disagree because I'm like that with everybody. We're in the business of being happy and creating a happy experience for everybody, and I'm just being myself when I'm with Aaron, and of course I like him, but I'm not going to be all Holly Dolly like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, makes sense. I mean, Aaron, you hear her because.
Speaker 8: It Yeah, it's just like I don't know. I mean, I'm sure it was like being a weird, so that's part of it, but it just like it just kind of felt like I was competing or something with all of these dudes. One thing you weren't.
Speaker 2: How many times does she have to tell you that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, one more would probably help? Just drive it on.
Speaker 11: God, I like you, Aaron. I mean, come on, now, I like you too.
Speaker 4: That's why now we're getting somewhere.
Speaker 11: I like you, okay, so fine, you like me and I like you.
Speaker 6: So with a problem.
Speaker 8: I don't get it. Do you want to go out on date number three? And then then yes?
Speaker 11: I you okay, you do?
Speaker 8: Okay, you do, so then I'll go with you. Then okay, okay, then mad wow, Maybe I don't. Maybe I don't like anybody else but you, and then I want to just go out with you. Maybe that's how a.
Speaker 4: Threat, but it's not a threat, like that's.
Speaker 2: A good thing.
Speaker 5: Don't interrupt them.
Speaker 11: This is the feeling is reciprocal. Absolutely, I like you.
Speaker 3: Angry kiss this time.
Speaker 4: You just skipped the third date and they officially have the exclusive talk jeff for the two of them too.
Speaker 9: Why are we yelling? Scary? So?
Speaker 4: Wait, are you guys happy going out again?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 8: Yes, we are, Yes, we are, we are, and we're gonna it's gonna be the best date, damn.
Speaker 6: It we have.
Speaker 4: Well, we're gonna pay for that best day, damn it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you'll pay for that date.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, I'm happy to pay for it. Okay, how about that?
Speaker 8: Well, this is going a little bit better than I thought. I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I am mad though, Yeah, but we're not quite sure either, but it's working. So I will keep this energy when you meet up with Natalie.
Speaker 9: Okay, now are.
Speaker 4: You cool with that?
Speaker 11: I am cool with that.
Speaker 4: Let's end this segment now, congratulations.
Speaker 8: Don't be late, very mad, It'll be fine. I'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that's sensible.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that.
Speaker 10: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning, Well.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of yelling going on in that segment that was unexpected.
Speaker 2: You're just going to say, but there was passion behind it, right, was.
Speaker 4: Happy yelling, So I can only imagine what the romantic life is going to be, like, Brooke, do you want to re enact it right now?
Speaker 2: I don't. I actually didn't even want to imagine it for them. I just wanted to let them have that.
Speaker 5: Do that on my personal time once we go off the air. But remember, you could check out all.
Speaker 4: Of our second date updates if you want to hear them up on our Uh where are they on our website?
Speaker 2: That's a good place for him to be.
Speaker 4: That's where it is. Is that on the worldwide lab Jeffrey thinking of the romantic scene.
Speaker 2: You can also find them on our podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, don't.
Speaker 2: Say it like that. I don't know. I just want to get out of it.
Speaker 4: Let's go in the hallway, all right, grab my hand.