Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is verdict with Senator Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with You and Center. Every time I think the Democrats can't get any worse at their closing argument for the American people, after you know, calling all this garbage, they then figure out a way to insult even more people, this time women that are supporting Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: You can't make it up.
Speaker 3: Well, we are four days out from the election, and in the closing messages, the world is inverted today. Kamala Harris and Joe Biden, the Democrats, they are angry, they are lashing out, they are insulting everyone. Donald Trump is hitler. Anyone who supports Trump as garbage. Any woman who votes for Trump is stupid and weak. That's their closing argument. It really is astonishing. And I kind of say, on the flip side, the Donald Trump campaign, if I were to sum it up in one word right now, that word would be joy, ironically, the word that the Kamala campaign tried to make their catchphrase. They've abandoned. They're just bitterly insulting the voters. But Donald Trump is having fun. He's having the most fun I've ever seen him have on the campaign trail, he is a joyful, happy warrior right now, and that contrast couldn't be clear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it certainly is.
Speaker 2: And it's going to be very interesting to see how this closing argument plays with the American people. We're going to break down some actually funny moments from Donald Trump, a different side of him that we have never seen in just a moment.
Speaker 1: But first, let me tell you about our friends over.
Speaker 2: At Chalk If you are a guy and you are getting a little bit older and you feel like weakness and complacency have started to sit in, maybe you want to go work out, maybe you want to play sports, Maybe you just feel like you're fatigued all the time.
Speaker 1: You're not alone.
Speaker 2: Men's at souths FRUM levels have dropped off a cliff historically and they're at an all time low. Well, that is why I want you to know about the patriots at Chalk CHOQ. They are helping real American men, just like you, take back your right to proudly maximize as your masculinity. That'll irritate the left by boosting your testsouth firm levels up to twenty percent over ninety days now. A little over a year ago, I made a commitment that I wanted to lose weight. I want to get into shape, and without Chalk I would not have lost the seventy plus pounds I've lost over the last year in.
Speaker 1: About a month and a half.
Speaker 2: It is amazing the difference that that has been towards me being able to work out, to walk, to run, and to have more energy. So if you're like me and you're sick and tired of being well, just tired all the time, you got to check out Chalk grab their mail Vitality Stack. It's manufactured right here in the US of A. Chalk's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, your focus, and your mood. So use the code Ben for a massive discount on any subscription for life. Go to choq dot com. That's chalkcchoq dot com. Use the code Been for lifetime savings on any subscription. Grab that mal Vitality Stack for a limited time offer and subscriptions are canceible at any time. Choq dot com promo code Been for a massive discount on any subscription for life. So there's two things that happened since you and I set down to do the show last time. President Trump, I think actually did one of the greatest modern political moves that I've seen, and that was just play into the insanity of the left. While they're calling Trump supporters garbage, he says, hey, let's get a garbage truck. Let's sor Trump on the side of it, give me a garbage man's vest, and we're going to go out there and have a little fun with this. That is not what most people, I think were expecting from Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, it's a very clear contrast. As I said, on the Democrat side, I think they're getting desperate. I think they're looking at the poll numbers. They feel like this is all slipping away from them, and they're lashing out. They're in denial, they're angry, They're sitting there going, how could we possibly be losing to Donald Trump? And you see them just cracking up. You see Kamala losing it. I mean, her whole pretense at joy has disappeared. She's just lashing out.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden, of course, stupidly set out loud what the radicals all believe, which is he said that that that if you're supporting Donald Trump, he thinks you're garbage, a floating pile of garbage. I'll tell you. On the campaign trail across Texas today. Now you know it's Halloween. I've been campaigning, but at every event I did today there were people that showed up wearing garbage bags. The garbage bags are selling out at stores because that that may be the most popular Halloween costume in the country. As people You're gonna get Kelly dressed in in no mean, Kenny, did did you wear a garbage bag? So this is so funny. Tonight we went out trigger treating. I have never seen so many little kids running down the street eat in garbage bags.
Speaker 1: It was hysterical.
Speaker 2: They were wearing maga hats and they were running down the streets and garbage bags, and several of the parents that I did not know, because you know, we're on a street, there's hundreds of kids. They close off the streets in the subdivision where we get to retreat to keep everybody safe.
Speaker 1: And I asked a couple of them.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, this is amazing, and they're like, yeah, our kids were going to be Altuve.
Speaker 1: Our kid was going to be a football player, quarterback.
Speaker 2: And then they were talking about they said at school and it just went viral where all.
Speaker 3: These kids are like, let's wear garbage bags tonight. It is an amazing testament. I mean, what Joe Biden said really hit her nerve, It ticked people off, and then I think Trump handled it perfectly. And frankly, Trump's reaction was reminiscent of how he did the McDonald's thing, where rather than you know, he could have gotten angry and you know how dare kamalaae about where he at McDonald's and why is the press such lying sobs? All of that would have been pretty reasonable to say, but it was much more effective just to go to a McDonald's and make some fries and serving the drive through, and that image. When you think of the iconic images of this election, I think Trump and the McDonald's will certainly be one of the iconic images. And Trump and the garbage truck and truck Trump giving a speech in the garbage vest will be another one. And take a listen to President Trump describing how that came came to be.
Speaker 4: So this outfit, you know, is uh? When they when he called us all garbage, how stupid? What a stupid word? That blows deplorable away don't you think. Of course, I thought irredeemable. When she said deplorable or irredeemable, I thought irredeemable was actually worse, but deplorable seemed to catch up. But this garbage stuff blows blows her way. So I'm in this beautiful plane. I'm enjoying myself, have a wonderful suit on. And one of my people came in and said, sir, you know, the word garbage is the hottest thing right now out there, the hottest thing out there, sir, would you like to drive a garbage truck?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: We're about, you know, thirty minutes from landing. We had to do this pretty quick.
Speaker 1: I said, it's sort of cool, though, isn't it, because you know?
Speaker 4: And I said, you know, I think that's okay, but you know, I don't feel comfortable wearing a suit. And they pulled up this garbage truck. I don't know how the hell they did it so fast. I have very capable people. They put a big sign on the truck. Did you see it? I think they showed it. And then they said, sir, we have a vest. I said, well, should I leave I seed on and put it over the vest? But that doesn't look very good, right, that doesn't look good. So I said, look, let me take it off. And then I actually said I climbed into the truck. But he so I said, how the hell do you get into this truck? It's way up high, it's a big way.
Speaker 1: This was a beauty. I said, you didn't have to.
Speaker 4: Buy it that big, right, you have to get it that big. They brought this brand new, gorgeous truck. Wonderful driver. He looked like Carrie granted his Prime you know that, this beautiful driver, and he drove that big thing up and I said, man, this is bad because now I have all the cameras that all what look look at all the fake news. They were most of them, now, most of them, many.
Speaker 1: Of them were there.
Speaker 4: And I'm saying, oh boy, you know one little mistake with these guys that your political career is over. You can't even So I said, man, if I don't get up there, this is going to be very embarrassing.
Speaker 1: He's stupid.
Speaker 4: People they'll say he's cognitively and physically appaired.
Speaker 1: And I can't do that when I'm.
Speaker 4: Alongside of this great athlete. I got to get up to that. So so look so the stairs, the first stair is like up here.
Speaker 1: So I had.
Speaker 4: The adrenaline going and I made it. I made it, and then I gave a little news conference from the front of the you know, they asked their wise guy questions and everything, and then we drove about two feet. I got into the play and then I got in the car and I'm driving over here, and I have this still long and I come into the arena and I say, where's my jacket.
Speaker 1: I want to get out of it the stake and they said it.
Speaker 4: Would be unbelievable if you could wear it on stage.
Speaker 1: I said, and I said.
Speaker 5: No way.
Speaker 4: I got twenty five thousand people standing outside.
Speaker 1: I got all these people here.
Speaker 4: There's no way I'm wearing it on stage. They said, oh okay, sir, I said, get me my jacket. But if you did, you know it actually makes you look thinner, I said.
Speaker 1: And they got me. I said, I want to wear.
Speaker 4: It on stage.
Speaker 1: When they said I look thinner, I said, in that case, I'll wear it.
Speaker 5: I said, I may never wear a blue jacket again.
Speaker 1: I may go, I may go in this.
Speaker 4: I said that That was my that was the word.
Speaker 1: That was the key.
Speaker 4: So you look thinner. So anyway, so we had a little fun about a very serious subject. We had a little fun about a time where a country is not having a lot of fun because we're we're not doing well as a country. But we're going to be doing well very shortly, I promise you.
Speaker 1: I mean, cinner.
Speaker 2: This is just on so many different levels, so interesting to see, and I think a lot of this is after the assassination attempt.
Speaker 1: He made fun of himself.
Speaker 2: He laughed about maybe not being able to get up in the truck and what that would do in the ruin your career. He made fun about, you know, not being maybe the fittest guy in the world, and it makes me look thinner. And they had me when they told me the best made me look thinner. I may never take it off again. I may never wear a jacket again. And then at the very end he brought it back home and he said, we had a little bit of fun even after a very serious conversation that needs to be had about them having this much hatred towards us. This is a very different Donald Trump and his closing arguments to America, which is the guy that they said you're not supposed to like is extremely likable.
Speaker 3: That's absolutely right, And I got to say it's powerful. It's powerful on a number of levels. Number one, the images, the image of him driving the garbage truck, the image of him wearing the vest, was everywhere. It dominated the news. It drove the news. And that means even if somebody had been living under a rock, even if they didn't hear about Joe Biden calling every Donald Trump supporter in America a floating piece of garbage, they would ask why is Trump driving a garbage truck? Why is he wearing a vest? And then they would find out, Oh, because Joe Biden said, you're a piece of garbage. That was really powerful and important. It extended the story, It drove the news. It made sure everyone knew. And I driving on the bus tour, I stopped in a little town in Texas today, Hamilton, Texas, very small town. It's a beautiful, quaint town. And the kids downtown were all trick or treating. They were little kids were walking up and down downtown to the stores. And I went in an old drug store that had an old time soda fountain, and I got a root beer float and sat there with a little kid who was dressed up as a tron guy and it was really fun and I sat there. But there were kids all throughout this little bitty town Hamilton, Texas, dressed in garbage bags. I mean, it penetrated everywhere. That's really powerful. But also the fact that he was relaxed, that he was cutting jokes, and that he was making fun of himself. That is not something usually in Trump's repertoire. To put it mildly, you remember the Al Smith's dinner that he did, which which you know, was the humorous dinner hosted to support Catholic charities. Now, of course Kamala Harris skipped the thing. Trump's speech was really funny. I gotta say my favorite joke that he told. He's about two thirds of the way through the speech and he says, okay, now's the portion of the speech where I'm supposed to be self deprecating.
Speaker 1: I got nothing, And it was he waited just long enough.
Speaker 3: And I mean even the lefty journalists cracked up laughing, and listen, this is a good point. You know, when he was talking about, oh you mean I look thinner? Okay, Oh wow, I didn't think I could get my foot up there. I mean you're right, that's the sort of joke that it's real, it's funny, it's it's approachable, and the contrast to the angry hatred coming from the other side is really striking. It's why I said it in the beginning of the pod that joy is coming to you. Combine this in McDonald's and this is a joyful campaign. In the final four.
Speaker 2: Days, it is joyful. And he also is bringing it home. And Donald Trump in New Mexico was really selling this point to the crowd when he reminded them of what this election is about.
Speaker 4: Tomlin and Joe call them, all of them. Also, they're in your group now.
Speaker 1: She calls them garbage. He calls them garbage.
Speaker 4: Oh, you can imagine their conversations. But I call you the heart and soul of America.
Speaker 1: I call you the.
Speaker 4: People that built ourk country.
Speaker 1: You're the people that built dark country.
Speaker 2: I mean that is bringing home and reminding people this is the election. I'm here fighting for you. I want you to succeed. I believe in you. You're the heart and soul of the country. You're more than more important than government. They don't look at you as anything but garbage.
Speaker 3: Yes, and there's also a double message in this look. It's the socioeconomic inversion that we have seen in the last decade remains the single most important shift in politics. For decades, the conventional wisdom was Republicans are the party of the rich and Democrats are the party of the poor and the working class. I don't know if that was ever the case, but that's what everyone believed it was. That was conventional wisdom that is now turned on its head today. The Democrats of the party of coastal elites. They look down on working men and women, and our party, we are a blue collar party. We are a party of truck drivers and steel workers, and cops and firefighters, and waiters and waitresses. That's who's out of Trump rally. You and I have been to many Trump rallies. That's who's coming out now. This is something I've championed for a long time. Since the day I arrived in the Senate. I've been fighting for our party to be a blue collar party. That has always been my political base is working men and women. But one of the things I loved about his showing up in the garbage truck. Not only does it highlight that Joe Biden thinks we're garbage. But I got to tell you Trump is also representing and getting the votes of the garbage trucks drives, the people that are working the basic jobs and what he says, they're in New Mexico, I call you the people who built our country. It's the blue collar workers. It's the union guys who are the ones that are actually doing the hard work. And the Democrats look down on them as the dirty, unwashed masses. They think, you stupid people. Vote for us, but keep your mouth shut and follow our orders because we know better. And that contrast I think is night and day and really powerful.
Speaker 2: Well and Jade Vance even hitting home on what you just said is and it went viral. He said, A mother morning her son, her son who died of a fetnal overdose is not garbage. A truck driver who can't afford rising diesel prices is not garbage. A father who wants to afford groceries is not garbage. Kama Harris and Joe Biden ought to be ashamed of themselves. He took that more serious reminding role there, and look, Kama Harris, she had to dodge questions when she was asked about this as she was getting on the airplane, he was asked about the comments by Joe Biden, and she didn't clean it up very well at all. Listen, she sympathized with any votes as you do feel appended by or insulted by the garbage coming.
Speaker 6: I am running for president of the United States. I will be traveling to three states today to do what I have been doing throughout, which is talking with the American people about the fact that first of all, I get it in terms of the concerns they have about challenges like the price of groceries thy Second, my highest priority is to address that and to lift them up around their ambitions, their aspirations, and their dreams, which is why I have a very specific and detailed plan about strengthening our economy. Leading economists have reviewed my plan and indicated it will strengthen the economy and that Donald plim will weaken the economy. So I'm going to be spending full time as I've been talking with the American people, whoever they voted were last time, and as I said, will repeat over and over again, I am sincere in what I mean. When elected, Trusty United States, I will represent all Americans, including those who don't vote for me and address their needs and their desires.
Speaker 1: And then she does what she so well, she walked away.
Speaker 2: That was a bad response in a moment where people were looking, and even the mainstream media there, they were looking for a real response from her, like, hey, are you gonna put this to bed? Are you going to say something to let people know that you don't actually hate half of America agree with Joe Biden. She didn't fix it well.
Speaker 3: And the shorter answer, do you sympathize with the Trump supporters who were offended that Joe Biden just called them garbage? Her shorter answer is no, I think the same thing if you vote for Biden. I Kamala Harris think you're garbage. That's the real answer. And it's but you know she also she can't get off her script. I mean, think how Bill Clinton would have answered that question. He would have understood, He would have said, of course, he would have He would have completely pivoted and said, you know, praise the American people. He had the instinct that you never attack the voters. You can disagree with your political opponent, but not the voters. The voters should not be the enemy, and the Democrats. As they get desperate, they're lashing out at the voters. How dare you vote for this guy we hate so much? And I'll tell you it was a bad, bad problem that got worse this week. And it got worse because one of the very top surrogates for the Kamala Harris campaign is Mark Cuban. They're putting him everywhere, They're putting him on the view, they're putting him everywhere. He's like their front guy carrying the message. And so today Kamala Harris's top surrogate decided it's not enough to insult half of American callum garbage. Let's go out of the way to really insult women. Let's go after women and say that that if you're a woman and you're backing Donald Trump, that then you are stupid and you're weak.
Speaker 1: I mean, it really is.
Speaker 3: Again, it's the same strategy of attack the voters that it is spectacularly foolish. But give a listen, and I want you to to listen to Kaylee McKinney reacting to it, because her reaction was really just I think exactly spot on.
Speaker 2: Before I play that for you, I want to say thank you to so many of you that have been standing with the people in Israel with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. Last Saturday, Israel launch a target attack on Iran and retaliation for their massive ballistic missile strike on Israel and their supportive HESBLO terris in Iran as well. This is why it's so important that you stand with the people in Israel because day after day they are under attack now from all sides, and the people on the ground are desperate for basic needs and necessities. And that is where IFCJ comes in. IFCJ is providing black jackets, temporary bomb shelters, food and water for those bomb shelters, and they are also giving armored vehicles, including armored ambulances to help those that are in need and those that are wounded in these attacks. And that is why it is so important that you stand with the people of Israel right now. Standing with Israel and the Jewish people has never meant so much. And that's why I'm asking you to stand with them and support them just like I'm doing by going to support IFCJ dot org. That's right again, support IFCJ dot org to learn more and to make a gift now when you give your money is instantly being used. The Fellowship has already distributed twenty five emergency vehicles donated in partnership. Vehicles include protective gear for the volunteers as well as medical bags, and the vehicles can respond to emergencies within ninety seconds. You want to have an impact, this is how you can get involved. IFCJ dot org or call them eight to eight for eight eight IFCJ that's eight eight eight four eight eight four three two five, or support IFCJ dot orgon.
Speaker 1: Thank you for all of you that are getting involved. So take a listen.
Speaker 2: Here's Mark Cuban first and Kaylee mcininnie, one of these smart women that worked with Donald Trump, explaining and reminding America just how many brilliant women are actually in the conservative movement.
Speaker 7: Donald Trump, you never see him around strong, intelligent women ever. It's just that simple.
Speaker 3: They're intimidating to him.
Speaker 4: He doesn't like to be challenged by them.
Speaker 7: Kayleie, Mark Cuban, Okay, I had to take a breath before this because this is so profoundly offensive. I worked for Donald Trump. I consider myself a strong woman. I consider those around me strong women. Kelly and Conway Brook Rollins, Avanka Trump, Hope Hicks, Sarah Sanders. That's before we get to the women that Donald Trump elevated to very high levels, like Nicki Haley who still supports him, like Amy Cony Barrett, who he put on the Supreme Court, or the women currently around him. Susie Wiles comes to mind, Caroline Levitt. That is so offensive. And you know why because it's not just about the women who worked for him. He said the women around Donald Trump. This comes right after the Joe Biden garbage comment. Okay, the women around Donald Trump. What about the women who vote for Donald Trump? Are they weak? Are they dumb? Did Mark Cuban just insult any woman who supports Donald Trump? Because it's a little, very small step from that. And this is an official Biden excuse me, Harris campaign surrogate, Mark Cuban. That is misogynistic in my view. Get out of here, Mark Cuban. Kamala Harris, he's your surrogate. I want to hear from you. Do you agree the women are weak and ineffective? Whatever he said? Get out of here, and I can't wait to hear from you. Kamala.
Speaker 2: By the way, you're gonna be waiting a long time to hear from her on this. It is shocking. But as you and I mentioned a moment ago and Kaylee just said, they're so this is their top sarrogate that is a non elected official, and he's been flying around the country. He's been doing the biggest interviews on her. Behalf the View is a great example of that where he said this, and this is another moment of their closing argument. If it wasn't bad enough to call half American's garbage, now you're insulting women saying you're an idiot or stupid if you actually voter support Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, I can actually predict Kamala's response when she's gonna ask about this. She's going to say, look, I was raised in the middle class. That's what she's got.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm laughing because it's actually a legitimate chance. Like there should be a Vegas line on that, like it's ridiculous, but it's actually not.
Speaker 3: And by the way, once esenl started mocking her for that ridiculous line, does she not have anyone in her campaign that say, says meda vice president, please never say that again, Like, just remove it from your repertoire because it is now every time you say it, it's a laugh line, like nobody can listen to anything else you say, because they're too busy laughing that. That's your response. Either her team won't tell her that or she is unable to resist, but of course she's not gonna back away from it. And look, this is the attitude of I think Kamala Harris, of Joe Biden, of Hillary Clinton, of Barack Obama. Remember, there is a steady line from your all garbage if you vote for Donald Trump, that's Joe Biden to Hillary Clinton. The only people voting for Donald Trump are deplorables to Barack Obama. The people voting on the other side, the people of America, are bitter and angry and clinging to their God and their guns.
Speaker 1: There is the.
Speaker 3: Modern day left. They really do have this condescension where they look at garbage truck drivers like their garbage, like they're just But they also expect them to vote for him. I mean, it's the most amazing thing that they insult you. Mind you likewise, Kamala and Biden and Hillary, they expect every woman in America to vote for her, even while they insult you and say, if you're a woman and you're voting for Trump, you're stupid your week and it's uh, I got to say that that is not the strategy of a winning campaign.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you another question, and this is about people that are really concerned about the election coming up. And we are now got a headline and there's two parts of this headline that will drive you insane. Number one, a Chinese foreign exchange student has been charged with multiple crimes. That's good news for illegally voting in Michigan on Sunday. Now again the headline there, you would think to yourself, well, this is great news. We had a guy that was illegally voting. We caught him.
Speaker 1: It's not going to count.
Speaker 2: The problem is Michigan can't and won't disqualify an a legal vote cast by this Chinese national because quote it's already been put through a tabulator, so Michigan says, hey, it counts. So there is someone that's going to show up in vote in Michigan and their voter is going to be canceled out by a Chinese foreign exchange student that has been charged with multiple crimes for illegally voting.
Speaker 1: But it still gets canceled out.
Speaker 2: And yet Democrats are still sitting there saying it's racist. If you say you have to show an ID before you vote.
Speaker 3: Well, it's infuriating. And understand why this happened. This happened because the Democrats in Michigan passed a law, Their voter ID law allows people to show a current student photo ID card from an educational institution in order to vote. Now, the only problem is you don't have to be an American citizen to get a student ID. In this case, you had a Chinese national who was from China. He had a student ID. It could be a student that's allowed, but Chinese nationals are not allowed to vote in American elections. And yet this individual did so. He voted while it was illegal. Two charges against a nineteen year old student. He was not identified, but he is not a US citizen and he's being charged. And the reason that this is happening is because Democrats don't want you actually to have to prove you're a citizen. You know, there was legislation called the Save Act, the Save Act. They voted on it in the House of Representatives and the Democrats on essentially a straight party line vote. Democrat after Democrat after Democrat voted no. The Save Act was very simple. It said, you have to demonstrate, you have to prove you're a citizen in order to register to vote. It's common sense. And yet part of one of the reasons the Democrats voted no is they claimed, oh, this is not a problem, no non citizens vote. Well, tell that to the Chinese national who just voted in Michigan. And furiatingly enough, the Michigan officials say, oh, and by the way, his vote's gonna cast it's easy illegal. He can't vote legally, and yet we've already tabulated his vote. That's what the Michigan officials are saying. And I'll tell you, I'll bet you a large sum of money, Ben that the candidate he voted for rhymes with Hamla karras. And yet magically that's going to be included in the vote allies for Michigan, one of the key swing states. And that's sadly an outcome I think the Democrats want.
Speaker 1: Well, let's go back to the Save Act for a moment.
Speaker 2: And this I've heard and had more people come up to me, and I'm assuming you have as well, But I'm interested to see where people say, man, I feel like we're going to win this one.
Speaker 1: I feel like we're on good footing.
Speaker 2: I feel like moments this way, unless they cheat, unless they unless something happens where they cheat. You get a story like this and you see that the person was caught voting legally. Everybody knows the legal next sorry, it already went through the tabulator. We can't take it out now, so it's going to count. This is why so many Americans, I think now, have no confidence in our election system. And again, this goes back to what you guys try to do in Congress with a Save Act. Remind people of how simple that would have been for us to be able to protect the votes of American citizens.
Speaker 3: It was a simple requirement that you have to demonstrate American citizenship to register to vote. And that's basic common sense, which is why the Democrats as a party are against it. If they don't want non citizens to vote, why are they opposed to demonstrating you're a citizen before you register to vote. The answer is obvious. But look, here's the good news. The good news is, historically voter fraud is only mattered at the margins. It's only mattered when it was close, which means in states across this country, particularly swing states Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, we got to win by a big enough margin they can't steal it. Will you see unscrupulous Democrats trying to steal votes? Absolutely, it has happened every election for as long as we've had elections. But the best way a we should do what we can to fight it and prevent it be we should pass laws to make it more difficult.
Speaker 1: But we're four days out.
Speaker 3: The real answer now is that we need to turn voters out in every state in the country and win by such a big margin that nobody can steal the result. As Trump puts it, make it too big to rig. That's got to be at this point. That has got to be the number one approach, no.
Speaker 1: Doubt about it. I want to tell you about Berna.
Speaker 2: If you are like me and you want to make sure you can protect and defend your family, then you're going to love what I'm about to tell you, especially if you have a daughter that's living by yourself or headed off to college. Maybe you have a loved one that doesn't feel comfor with a firearm or works in a place or it goes to a place where you cannot have a firearm. There is another option, and it is called Berna less lethal. It is amazing how Burna can save not just your life, but the life of someone else. It's a great compliment. I want to be clear to owning a firearm, and if you or your family is in a situation where you feel threatened, you need to start with less lethal and Berna is legal in all fifty states. There are no permits or background checks needed. Now I own this myself, and I got them for my wife or my sister in law, my mother in law, my mom, and my sister. That's how much I was like, Yes, this makes sense. This is a no brainer after I use it the first time. Burna is the answer because it's designed for easy use by all age groups eighteen and older. The Burno launcher has powerful deterrence like tear gas and kinetic rounds with a sixty foot range. One shot can incapacitate an attacker for up to forty minutes. So I love this more than, for example, a taser, or more than than a you know. Let's say you get somebody really close to you and you use pepper spray. This can put sixty feet between you and your attacker. It's used by government agencies and law enforcement around the country and they have over five hundred thousand units that are sold more than fourteen thousand four and a half star reviews as well. So I want you to visit Berna dot com. That's by r in a dot com slash verdict. That's by RNA dot com slash verdict. Why do you go there? You're gonna get ten percent off your purchase. That's by r NA dot com slash verdict. For ten percent off by RNA dot com slash verdict. Senator, final question for you, and this is a election question. There is massive early voting numbers that are coming in around the country. Two thoughts on this. And we see that women in swing states are outpacing men by about ten percent when it comes to the votes that are coming in early voting. Democrats say this is great. It means that women are showing up and they're voting on the issue of abortion, which means they're going to vote for Kamwa Harris and other Democrats. And then there's others that say, hold on a second, not so fast. Conservatives are voting earlier now, and a lot of single mothers may be voting early, and a lot of mothers are struggling with the economy. What is your gut on this, because I don't think it's a bunch of people showing up on the abortion issue.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I think it probably varies state by state, and so I don't know the data. In the swing states. I will say right now, there is a real and meaningful gender gap in terms of the votes that if you look at it, Republicans right now are winning married men, Republicans are winning single men, and Republicans are winning married women. However, Republicans are badly losing single women, that is in terms of national polling. So one of the questions that I would have, and this is where it's hard to generalize from data without knowing specifics, but I would be very interested in the states where you're seeing a significantly larger number of women than men showing up early. I would be very interested in the breakdown between married, married women and single women, because there's a significant difference in their voting pattern. I can tell you also, at least in the state of Texas where early voting is happening, we're not seeing a significant differential between women and men. We're seeing about equal numbers of both voting in the state of Texas. I don't know about the other states. I haven't studied the numbers there, but it is difficult to generalize. Look, it's possible if you get a bunch of single women who are voting Democrats showing up in large numbers, that is a good data point for Kamala Harris. I don't know if that's the case or not. It may be that you have a bunch of conservative women. Do you have a bunch of married women who are coming out to vote for Donald Trump. You were right that Republicans are voting early and significantly greater frequency than they did previously, and I think one of the big reasons for that is that Trump asked them to. In the Republican Party is making a very concerted effort to encourage people to vote early. So that one data point on its own, it's hard to generalize about. You really need to drill down more deeply into the data.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a tight one. It's a reminder go out and vote. It is a very important election. Wherever you are in the country. Do not wait to the last moment, get out there and vote wherever you can. And what's crazy is we've just got one more show between now an election Day.
Speaker 1: We'll be back with you on Sunday.
Speaker 2: If you miss anything that happened this week, we'll have the week in review on Saturday as well. And make sure you have that subscribe auto Dowhoad button and share this podcast on X on Facebook, on Instagram, wherever you are on social media, and the center and I will see you
Speaker 1: With our final show before election Day on Monday,