Speaker 1: You're listening to Talking Traders with Me Tamra Judge. Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of Talking Traders with Tamra.
Speaker 2: And we have back again Janelle because she's just that good. I love having a housewife and a gamer's perspective. I think it brings out a lot of different things. Yeah, in the show. But today we have a special guest from The Traders season two, one of my friends. I'm not sure that you guys are friends. I don't know where you stand. I need to know. So it is Ekin Sue, who is an actress, model, TV personality appeared on the Turkish soap operas. She won the eighth season of Love Island UK in twenty twenty two. Following her win, she competed on Dancing on Ice and The Traders. So let's go ahead and bring Ecken in because I feel like we got a few questions for her. Yeah, sure, especially you. We need to get the bottom of this shield gate. Hi guys, Hi, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 4: Hi? Samajaj?
Speaker 2: Now, now you're still in New York?
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, I'm still in New York.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys, I am so bombed that I wasn't able to go because we were in full production of Orange County Housewives, so I had to stay back. Did everybody show up except for me? Because I'm really gonna have fomo.
Speaker 4: Lasa? Who else wasn't there? I Peppermint, Peppermin, Hey haven't seene huh.
Speaker 3: Peppermint was busy on something. But pretty much everyone was there except for you, Larcen Marcus, Peppermint, I think.
Speaker 2: Was Fader there.
Speaker 3: Vader was there, but she was like so in and out, like I think she only stayed one night.
Speaker 2: Oh how long were you guys?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: Two nights and you're still there? So what exactly did you do?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: I thought it would be like more like group like I thought the cast would be together to do press, but it was like basically like con for social media.
Speaker 2: Oh okay. I wasn't sure if they were doing like the Traders experience there like they done in LA for us or what was going on.
Speaker 3: It's like games and stuff, Like me and Dan were together the whole day. I'm sure I can. You were probably with Burgie.
Speaker 4: MBS, Burgie P and Troschelle.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, so they had little games together like stuff for Instagram so we can help promote the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I can. So would you have anything in the pipeline now you're working on any other project?
Speaker 4: I can't say. All ouday is keep your eyes peeled TV. Yeah okay, got some stuff lined up.
Speaker 2: Oh good, congratulations, thank you, thank you. How did you feel about filming Traders? Like was it a definite, like yes, I want to do this or were you hesitant?
Speaker 4: I just just jumped on it and said yes, especially when I found out that it was the US cast, because I was like, oh my god, Usa. I love the USA people. I love humor, and I always put my personality fits sort of the American humor, let's say. And I didn't know any of you guys as well. So for me, when I landed on the first day, I had no sort of judgment of anyone on there, so I basically just got to know you guys on a personal friendly level before the game started. I know, like some people have like a perception or this person's from this.
Speaker 3: Show or that, yeah show.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Did you know anybody on the cast? No one, No.
Speaker 4: I mean obviously I knew who John was when we got there, but I didn't really know Deontay. I know he was a boxer, but no, I've never seen.
Speaker 3: But you'd seen the show before, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course number one in the UK.
Speaker 3: Yes, Son, such a fun.
Speaker 4: Game, brilliant game.
Speaker 2: Okay, So when it was revealed that someone was poisoned by the Traders, why did you think it could possibly have been here?
Speaker 4: Well, I thought from the whole thing last night we had that table discussion, We're on the round table and the shield was brought up, and even I'm thinking, I said to Janelle, like, it's not even a big deal, and it's brought up to such an exaggerated level that I was like, Oh, here we go. I'm they're going to kill me tonight. So I was just being silly and taking the piss out of the Traders, going, it's going to be me, guys, it's going to be But to my nightmare to find out it was me. I mean, there's there's parts of me that regret taking the drink, within the parts of me that thinks somewhere in the game they would have banished me, thinking I was a traitor and I'd rather die in a coffin than a murder or a banishment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you ever think, did you remember you took that drink? No, No, I know, I really thought it was Kevin because I didn't know how they, you know, we were murdered, or how they were going to poison us. I didn't know how they were doing that. So I thought, oh, kid being food and he was eating so much, and I'm like, oh, maybe I was just hoping he was.
Speaker 3: Going to.
Speaker 4: He was the only one that eating. I realized the traitors were drinking water that that day, that night, weren't they They were being classy and smart. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that night though, tamer because that was the most alcohol we were ever given. Do you remember how drunk it gave us, like multiple drinks, like we were all pretty buzz?
Speaker 2: I think that night because I was still pretty sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't drink. Oh, I had like one drink and I'm like, oh, this doesn't even taste good to me, So I did I didn't really drink. But when you found out you were poison did you have an inklean of who that was? Did you automatically assume it was somebody or you didn't You had no idea?
Speaker 4: Is this when I found out I was dead?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You found out you were dead.
Speaker 4: I was so out of it that night. I was literally enjoying my time. I was literally not even thinking any bad intentions of anyone trying to poison me that it didn't even hit me who did it until I was like, wait a minute, where did I take a drink? And for my memory, I remember taking a drink in the bar, not in the kitchen. Yeah, I remember. I remember someone was giving me drinks, but my memory, I can't remember who it was. It was like a group of you guys and someone gave me a glass and it had skulls on it something, and oh, maybe it was that one. But then when I looked back and watched it, it was actually.
Speaker 2: In that rusty old one that you just heard. And was like, yeah, let me just drink out of this. Let me drink out of.
Speaker 4: It, we asked. English people will love a drink.
Speaker 3: So did you like look at the coup where you just kind of were like, oh.
Speaker 4: Oh, I saw it as I saw there was wine inside. I couldn't care if it was handed in a dust bin. It was just like drinks. Yeah. I think we needed it that night, especially after the intense moments.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if it wasn't for a poverty's poisoning trick. Do you think you could have won the show?
Speaker 4: Ummm, it's a hard one. I think everyone thinks they can win the show, don't they.
Speaker 2: Everyone wants to be Oh, no, I knew I couldn't. Oh okay, I'm like, nope, it ain't happening. It ain't happening.
Speaker 4: I mean I don't know. I mean yes and no, I think that definitely. I knew that people clopped onto me at some point thinking I was a traitor because of my way I came across. People might question it, but I always had sort of a smart plan in my head where I thought, you know what, I'm just gonna carry and being myself and if if if I lose being myself, that's fine. If I wouldn't being myself, that's also again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Oh my gosh. When you found out who the Traders versus, You're at home and I know that you and I would DM and text like it was so hard because we were out around the same time, all three of us actually were, and just to like wrap your head around not being in the game anymore, how difficult that is, Like, remember, like, are you having an anxiety are you having.
Speaker 3: Like I'm always texting each other for support. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when were you shocked when you found out who the traders were?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow, you were right. Tamra all along mm hm. Talma was sitting next to me and Dan was next to Tamra and Tamma was like I heard. I was like, oh my god, yeah.
Speaker 3: Who was on to Dan right away? I don't know why they didn't show that, but whatever, and so now they lived with him.
Speaker 2: But it's fine, I know, it's it's a little bit frustrating.
Speaker 4: And hey, it was a Paul of our group Tom. We called ourselves Shultz, didn't we shortbreads?
Speaker 2: Yes? We are the shortbreads because that's all we could find to eat inside of our Yeah or whatever? Would we drive in? Not hummers? I can't remember what.
Speaker 3: They were called drovers?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, that was crazy. But you know, one thing we do have to clear things up that weren't seen on the show as the reunion. Yes, so the reunion is we show what March first or something like that. So that's when like, I'm like, but I had this conversation with Dan, it was never even shown. I thought for sure he was the one and I'm like, oh, they probably held it out so we can fight it out at the reunion.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I think also, like maybe why we you and I Tamra weren't on there saying Dan's a trader because I said that in my confessionals. Is they want you to believe that Dan can still win kind of and if every when saying it right, it's like obviously not winning, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who do you guys think is playing the game the best?
Speaker 3: Mm? I think CT he's very protected, very protected.
Speaker 2: Very under the dumb the whole way through he played.
Speaker 4: I don't know was it mean? I saw him? We saw him. He's like a different person to how he was on the show. I'm like, what happened to this sweet, caring guy? You've changed?
Speaker 2: What was he like?
Speaker 3: Just cold?
Speaker 4: Didn't speak.
Speaker 3: It was a little different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he didn't say hi or nothing. I was like, who are Well?
Speaker 2: He's the only probably the only person that other than John, because I think John has social media that I don't talk to you on social media.
Speaker 4: I don't think CT even follows me. He's the only one doesn't follow me.
Speaker 2: I don't think he follows me either.
Speaker 3: Wow, Yeah, I asked, I was like, can I get CT's number? I just want to say, like hey, whatever, hey, and she was like, he won't let me. She's like everyone's asking, but he doesn't want his number out there. So she's him And what I talked to CT?
Speaker 4: Yes, oh my god, the government or something that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, he sounds like a bougie housewife, Like what the hell? That is crazy? I thought it was just me because I noticed halfway Yeah, I thought because halfway through, like when we first started, he was super nice to me, and then then it just stopped.
Speaker 4: He was it was really really really nice, made funny jokes, made us feel yeah.
Speaker 2: And then all of a sudden he just turned on, like he doesn't talk to me anymore. Oh, I just found out for the producers he does follow me.
Speaker 3: Oh he does doesn't. He doesn't follow me even do anything too, but whatever.
Speaker 4: Well, I think Deonte is the only one that follows me. I've realized.
Speaker 3: That's another one who wasn't at our press thing is Dante.
Speaker 2: Oh he wasn't there.
Speaker 4: He wasn't here yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, this is for both of you. Mary shag kill bananas Peter or Dan.
Speaker 3: Oh okay uh murdered bananas just because it would make you so so mad. Kill I'll marry Peter because he's so sweet. And what's the who's the other person? Dan? Oh, I'll kill Dan?
Speaker 2: That was that was exactly what I would say.
Speaker 3: Totally totally. Yep, what about you?
Speaker 4: Reckon to what was it again? Mary kill murder?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Mary kill shag? Sleep with shaggs? Does that an English term? Shag? I mean, that's what they said.
Speaker 4: On anyone on that show.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't sleep with anyone.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't get married.
Speaker 2: No, no, I know, I know, no nobody.
Speaker 4: Oh do you know?
Speaker 3: Who would you? She? Already? I wouldn't sleep with anyone. I'm married, true, I mean.
Speaker 4: A relationship. But I wouldn't sleep with anyone either. But if it had to be, oh, the three kill? Yeah, one of the first.
Speaker 2: Ones killed bananas Peter or Dan kill bananas?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, shag, but I don't want.
Speaker 2: To, Okay, don't shag?
Speaker 4: Probably just you know, like Janelle said, Mary Peter because he's a nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah Mary, Mary's better than shag.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Probably. Okay, let's move on. Have you guys watched Real Housewives or Big Brothers since doing The Traders?
Speaker 3: I mean, I always watch a little bit of housewives. I was watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I want to be a housewife. Okay, well we I think there is a housewife of your housewife London. There's a housewife of London house just hire trust you watch the perfect don that I can suit.
Speaker 4: No, I think Oz is a bit tacky, though besids more classy. Yours is more like I don't know. Ours is a bit scripted.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah it doesn't. I don't even think it airs here in the States.
Speaker 4: No, Nas is not that big.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I did meet some of the girls at Bravo Khan though, they were really sweet. If you could play the game again, would you rather do it as a trader or a faithful I think trader for me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I would love to be a trader. I sent that since the beginning my game would be totally different. I wouldn't have to gun for shields to save myself. I would love to be a trader.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. Are there more mind games in Love Island or the traders?
Speaker 4: I would say equal. I think I think Love Island is definitely like a test. There's always a new bombshell coming and stealing your man and the guy gets distracted. It's all mind games as well, and I think everything's mind girls, the mind games these days. So yeah, I think they're both very equal. But obviously with the Traders, it's you just don't have your emotions in there. You just kind of use your brain logical, you know, you got to think logical, you got to do the mass what's two plus Towys four and Love Island's a bit more, or you don't use your brain. You know, people that go into Love Island don't use their brains in general.
Speaker 2: But yeah, would you do Love Island over again?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I think we talked about that.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not No, never again.
Speaker 2: Who do you hope wins Traders? Like, if you're like I just want this person to win.
Speaker 4: I would go for I don't know. I don't know why John. I'm not because he's you know, I just think he's funny.
Speaker 2: He is. Remember at first, we gave him such a hard time.
Speaker 3: We were so mean to him camera. I know he's a trader. I was like spreading it around everywhere.
Speaker 4: It was hilarious, do you remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was even laughing at the show last night. On the show, he was running again with poverty and I was like, here we go again, but it was still hilarious.
Speaker 2: Are you guys happy that we weren't there to do that mission that aired last night?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I think.
Speaker 2: I would be plastrophobic if I was in those weeks.
Speaker 3: I don't like bigger on that Well, that would be nice.
Speaker 4: I heard the challenges get worse at the worst. You know you stay on the show as.
Speaker 2: Well, not sad, I'm gone. Yeah, yeah, I think I really after last night's episode. I really want Peter to win because he's just such a good person. Yeah, Like, even being asked to be a traiter, he could easily said yes, and he's like, no, I don't want to turn my back on these people.
Speaker 3: I knew he would say no. What a It was a terrible read for the traders to do that. I don't know how much time they have to think up in that turret. But just like I can sue, you and I were close with Peter, even tamer, you were close with Peter, like he would never say yes.
Speaker 4: I know. It's just about someone's character like that. You know, being loyal is very important.
Speaker 2: So I have one last question. Can we please settle the shill drama once and for all who grabbed it first, who hid?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Come on? Guys? I want to hear it well.
Speaker 3: From my perspective, I feel like I never hit anyone, you know, And again, this is just another day at the office for me. I've taken men down doing these things. So I felt like me and Eck and Sue just had like a scuffle like it was like nothing. So to me, I feel like anything that I'm used to do.
Speaker 2: You think it got dramatized just because you had to talk about it.
Speaker 4: I think it's the pressure like that it was up on the table, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was. I Can Sue was called the trader that night and it's not on the show. She was called a trader by Max. Yes, so that's another reason we were all drinking. Like I was stressed out. I was like, they're calling I can Sue a trader. We had this whole fight.
Speaker 4: And you thought, Janelle, maybe they'd be on to you because if they as we did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I was so freaked out because I thought if Max is bringing this on the table, you know, and we're and he kept saying like, I can Sue you like you're lying about Janelle, And I was like, I don't I know ever thought you were lying about it? You just for me. I never really wanted to talk about it.
Speaker 4: I don't even speak to Max. Me and Max wire never close.
Speaker 3: So another one that wasn't there. I never spoke to him either, But that night he came to me and he was like, there's something with that. And Sue, her story keeps changing every minute. It's all I had to go on. That's why I was like, maybe she is a trader, like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Max wasn't in New York, wasn't He just announced that his wife is pregnant.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they have a little baby, like a little baby. So yeah, so I'm sure he's a he's a little busy right now.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I get that.
Speaker 2: But Eck and Sue, thank you so much for coming on and have fun in New York. And I can't wait to see you. And I think, l A right, l yes, yes, yes, what about the night of the day of.
Speaker 4: The reunion, We're going to party?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, well there you go. But thank you so much, and like I said, have some much fun in New York.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Bye, beautiful you say travel bye bye bye, love you guys, thank you, bye bye bye bye.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's there's some headlines that have come out about Traders. The Trader has been renewed for a third season, according to Cosmopolitan article. Peacock confirmed the news that they're renewing the show for its third season earlier this week, also noting that Allan will continue to host the series. We don't know much else about the next season, but at least we know it's coming.
Speaker 3: All I know is that they can never beat our cast here.
Speaker 2: That's not I'm like, what do you think they're going to do it?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: And so who should come to the Castle for season three of The Traders? Vulture article came out. Vulture listed off some popular celebrities they would think should make an appearance on season three of the show. Some familiar names include Monica Garcia. She is the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City and caused quite a stirrup and was let go or she put got put on pause, so she would definitely be a good Trader. Tricia paid Us.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love her, She's so funny.
Speaker 2: Oh is she okay? Tanya Harding the ice skater, Yes, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: That's so good. I didn't think about her. She's she's you know, she's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she'll knock you, you knock you in your Achilles. Prince Harry, I don't think he'd ever do that.
Speaker 3: Ever do it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Who is there somebody you'd like to see join?
Speaker 3: So? I am like a huge Dirnda fan, like mega, like I love her. Oh my gosh, she's Jessie and iconic, and like, I just feel like, for season three, you have to have Dirnda.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think Renda would be great at it.
Speaker 3: It's not even like, oh, she's gonna play so well. I just want to see her on TV because I think she's hilarious and I think she would be like a hysterical faithful like always get me wrong.
Speaker 2: As far as housewives go, I would love to see uh, of course, I'd love to see Teddy on there, but I also would like to see Portia Kenya.
Speaker 4: I like to see.
Speaker 3: Porsia and Teddy would be good. I mean, I feel like she was on Celebrity BB she never really got a chance to play, but she knows kind of like those games, so I think she could be really so.
Speaker 2: She's very strategic, trust me. Yeah, in a good way. But let's go so episode seven, what do we have five more episodes left or something like that, four more or something. So Poverty and Phaeder are waiting for Peter to join them in the turret when they hear a knock at the door. To their surprise at Allan, he reveals Peter has denied their invitation to become a trader. Do you think this was a smart move on Peter's part refusing the offer.
Speaker 3: I would have said yes because it can it's an easier way to win the game. Him being a leader of an alliance is like, you're the biggest target. So do I think it was a good game move?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: But like that's just Peter's personality.
Speaker 2: So he was playing with this hard and nod his head at that moment. Really yeah, Peter admits he wants to win the game the right way. As a faithful he can't lie to his teammates faces. So I get that. Like then that's why I'm like, oh, I just wish he I hope he wins because he's just such a good guy. And Poverty like, oh my god, she is something else.
Speaker 3: It's a terrible I don't know why she would even try to recruit him, like he's of course he knows you're a trader. He's gonna say, no, I don't want to He doesn't. He's saying, he's basically saying, I don't want to work with you, Parverdy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And then he asked later on to work with her.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that Trischell had trickled that information to him, like, hey, maybe it'd be like smarter if we got Fader out because she's got the brocks. Poverty has literally no one that's the trader you want to work with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Fadri and Bergie are the first to arrive at breakfast. Bergie tells everyone that his group knew Dan and Poverty were traders, but they don't know who the other trader could be. Everyone shows up to breakfast and the faithfuls realize no one has been murdered or someone must have been recruited. The more Poverty talks, the more she looks like a trader to me on the outside. And I know, as you're in that breakfast room, you can't hear, like you have different side conversations so you can't see it. But watching it on TV, you're like, oh my God, she's clearly a trader.
Speaker 3: She's leading the conversation saying, anyone get a letter. It's like Faithfuls would never say that, like.
Speaker 2: Right, And then she has such a bitch face when she does it. When I met her, you know, we were in the same car together, and I'm like, oh, oh my god, she's so sweet, she's so petite, she's so cute, and I'm like, watch her on TV. I'm like, holy shit, she's a killer.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Peter and his group gather in a room for a quick meeting and he tells them about his invitation from the traders. Now do you if I if you were Peter, would you have announced it at the breakfast table or would you like or would you take them aside like he did and tell them I.
Speaker 3: Would have told the alliance because people are just going to pit it on you if you say it at breakfast and say, hey, guys, just to let you know, I got a recruitment letter. He's lying he accepted it, so they can use that information to target you. So I think it was smart of him to just tell his alliance of Faithfuls. I think that was the right move to do.
Speaker 2: Well when poverty was, you know, talking to him at the breakfast table and being I can't remember what she said, but she was really smug and all that, And I'm like, why wouldn't he just right then go, you know, Parverty, you tried to recruit me.
Speaker 3: I know, I know That's what I was thinking too, is like, God, I would go after her and be like, you try to recruit me. I said, no, we're coming after you.
Speaker 2: But later on, Fader walks into a room on accident and Peter asked her to leave. MJ tries to go in the room, and Peter's group they also asked her to leave. I mean, he's getting a little ballsy, I think, And I don't know if that's a good thing for him. Is he playing the game too hard now? Or because I'm starting to get worried. I'm starting to get worried.
Speaker 3: I'm getting worried. I feel like he's getting ahead of himself and like there can always be twists, and I think he's so laser focused on like getting a trader tonight, that he's not thinking like all they have to do is turn like one or two people and they can turn this around on me. Yeah, I think at that point, everyone kind of in the castle is knowing that Poverty's a trader, so naturally he's just going to assume, well, why wouldn't they want to vote a trader out?
Speaker 2: Yeah. I also feel like Phaedra's ready to turn on her. Yeah, I feel like it's about time where Fade's going to turn on Parvety. I think she knows that like doesn't trust her. She doesn't trust her, and that makes it really really hard.
Speaker 3: Well because had just screwed her too, so she's like, you're his little buddy, Like I'm just She's probably knows that, you know totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the players arrive at their mission in the woods. They have to carry gold through the entire force without getting caught in a deadly trap. If they get all the gold across, they'll add twenty five thousand dollars to the prize pot. They're all split into pairs and have decided who they trust the most to carry the largest amount of money through the forest and who they trust the least to carry the smaller amount of gold. Peter and Chochelle carry the most gold, carrying ten thousand dollars in their hands. Rochelle boasts they're the best team there. What do you think about this mission? I'm just glad we didn't have to do it.
Speaker 3: It looks awful. I'm so glad I didn't participate, Like, of course I would be just looking for a shield. No, I thought it was I love that it was like scary in the woods, but also like it was really difficult because you really had to pay attention to like little things, little details.
Speaker 2: If you were to get murdered, would you have rather been in that net of leaves or would you rather be in that mud or whatever that is?
Speaker 3: It looked like a mud. Yeah, I would much rather be in the swamp.
Speaker 2: I was so bummed when Peter was the first one to fail, and I'm like, oh my god, would you have known the answers to the questions?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: The first one, Yes, that some of it's kind of just guessing. I'm not that detailed orientated and a person I would have never known there was a moon.
Speaker 2: That's the one. That's the one that I'm like, I have no idea. The other ones I guessed, and I guessed right, But I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 3: You don't see it's.
Speaker 2: Not standing over the table looking, you know, And when we're on that table. It's so creepy and spooky, and you're so laser focused, and then you have a camera that pops out right in front of you and so and sometimes I'd find myself staring at it.
Speaker 3: I was always staring at you because you were across from me. But the only thing you want to do in that room is like not get banished and then just get out of there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Peter and Tochelle and Bergie and Charay choose the wrong path to go down, which prompts both Peter and Bergie to fall into giant traps of mud, eliminating them from the game. CTMJ and Charay are eliminated next, getting hauled up in a giant net when they go down the wrong path. Michelle, Kate and Phedra all go down the wrong path next, causing them to get hauled up in a giant net again. Kevin and Sandra were the fastest through the forest and so they won the two shields. The only group to make it out of the forest were Kevin and Sandra and Parvety and John.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: Such a shocker.
Speaker 2: I know, that's a shocker. Who do you think you would have had done that? Teamed up with during that mission.
Speaker 3: Oh, probably the same people I always did, like Bergie, Troschelle, Peter, Yeah, Peter, I think Peter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Peter was always good at like helping us get the shields and teamwork and all that stuff, so I always trusted him. Peter finds out his name is on the chopping block and pulls Poverty and Phaedra aside. He asked the girls if they'd like to work together, and Fader immediately declines. Did you see the panic on Phadra's face, Like she doesn't talk game hardly ever in the show.
Speaker 3: You're just freaking out, Like that's the first time I've seen her like shattered.
Speaker 2: You could see like she got broke right there. And I think he did it. I kind of think like Peter did that face to face to see which one would be like, oh shit, you know, like break them down. And he definitely broke down Faedra because.
Speaker 3: I think she knows that he knows like you're a trader and he was asking to like work with them. He pulled two traders aside, and she was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I mean I think Peter's onto Phedra. I think that he believes trishall that Faeda could possibly be a trader, and nobody ever wanted to believe that because she's just so sweet.
Speaker 3: He was the first person that told me. I was still in the castle when he told me Fader's name, and I didn't believe it that he did, like, trust me, I would bet every single dollar a havel that she is a trader.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then there's a big twist in the game. So Alan gathers the players and tells them he has a surprise for them in the woods. They're all driving in the woods and Alan tells them tonight there is no round table and no banishment which I was like, No, this was going to be one of the most exciting ones. I didn't know if it was going to be Peter or Poverty.
Speaker 3: I had more even fedra if Trishelle's little thing worked, because who knows what can happen at a banishment table. I was really mad about it because I was like, God, I really wanted to see that banishment table. I don't want them standing around like I don't.
Speaker 2: Like, Yeah, well, they have the power to save someone from being murdered by the traders. Tonight, Kevin and Sandra get to choose someone first because they received the shield. During today's mission, they chose to save Chara. Chara then chose to save Phedra, which causes Faedra to shed a few tears because she knows sure I was shocked that she did that. I thought for sure, MJ.
Speaker 3: I thought she would.
Speaker 2: I thought we should go to MJ. I really did, and I'm like, oh, okay, and so to me, I know, Phaedria chooses to save CT, and CT saves John. John is able to save the last player, and he chose Peter. Now, the whole thing about CT not saving Fichelle like kind of rocked her to her core. Like and I was shocked too.
Speaker 3: I mean they've had, like, what a twenty year friendship. So she's just thinking to myself, like, hey, like why would you pick John over some like she he had just met John, So she was taking.
Speaker 2: Care I know, personally, Yeah, but I feel I mean, she feels like she was betrayed. Yeah, she's upset. She's crying, and MJ also expressed her feelings about none of you guys, like none of you, not one of you wanted to save me.
Speaker 3: It's an awful feeling.
Speaker 2: It's awful feelings like being picked to last.
Speaker 3: For no one's number one.
Speaker 2: So it's like being in high school in pe class and you have to pick the last one, the last one. Yeah, so I totally understand Rochelle's frustration.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like she's gonna definitely be like the one or two picks, Like I'm sure like she's up for murder.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is there anybody that you think the would would have saved you?
Speaker 3: Who would have saved me? Trishall would have saved me, Peter would have saved me, John No, if I were left there, I don't think so, because I mean I don't think any of the other side would have picked me, absolutely not, no way, and Sander would ever pick me.
Speaker 2: Nobody's gonna pick me. I'm sorry I would.
Speaker 3: Have been I would have been murder. But also, like the whole thing is just I didn't like the twist because here's the thing. The traders had missed a murder, they had mister recruitment. A trader has been banished, and now the Faithfuls can't take out another trader, so they have this twist or whatever. But it's still like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a bummer. I mean, how do you feel about there being no murder, no banishment. Do you think it slows the game down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does. I'm ready to see who goes next, like someone needs to leave.
Speaker 2: But then the suspicion. Now we have so much suspicion, and now we're going to tune in. I mean, I know what the I know what the producers are doing, the editors are doing. But I was so irritated and so mad at the game. Is the first time I watch it, and I was so angry. I'm like, oh my god, I wanted to I just Eddie Mills, just get rid of Parverty, just get rid of her.
Speaker 3: Because you and I have played as faithfuls and we like to go to the banishment table to have an opportunity to banish Trader. So yeah, I'm frustrated.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So at the end, the traders meet in the turret and Fadri tells Poverty she needs to stop acting like a mean girl towards everyone, and I totally agree with this. Yeah, Prverty very bum She can't vote out Peter like she wanted to. The traders agree on who to murder tonight. Parverty is worried this choice may put an even bigger target on her back. I don't think she could have a bigger one. I think she's lucky that she's still in the game at this point.
Speaker 3: The twist favor Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The options to murder are Kate, Bergie, MJ, and Trischelle. Who do you think they're going to murder?
Speaker 3: I think it's between Trishelle and Bergie. There's no I mean, I would say maybe even MJ. Like if Fader's thinking longer term game, it's gonna make her look less of a trader. Like the second Burgier Treschelgo, it's gonna be even more obvious that it's part of me because they already said Bergie had just said at the thing and told Fadra. I think it's prvety.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's MJ. I think they're gonna murder MJ just to confuse everybody.
Speaker 3: I don't know's be a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you were a trader, who would you murder at this point?
Speaker 3: Hmmm? Probably Kate because I wouldn't have had that relationship with her, and like she you know what I mean, Like she just came into the game, so I'd be like, that could be a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's one of those things where like bitch. You don't deserve this. You just came in last week. You're not gonna win this. You're not gonna win this pot. You're not gonna win No, I get that, totally get that. So yeah, So that's all we have guys for this episode, episode seven. So we will be back next week with episode eight and we'll try to get another good interview for next week. So guys, keep tuning in. It's about to heat up.
Speaker 3: You gonna get crazy.