Speaker 1: Check it down, man, and I'm just close the story now.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of those idiots will believe in analytics.
Speaker 3: This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander gone vis in.
Speaker 2: Good Monday morning to you. It is a numbers game at Visa v Sports Betting Network, Visa dot Com Game plus, iHeartRadio, YouTube TV. Every taking a sip. We appreciated. It's kill Alexander and back in the fold. It's Kelly biddling everybody producing number nine.
Speaker 1: How you doing, I'm doing great, man, coming back sharp, coming back sharp, helping you out, helping you que you because you don't have your audio set up. It's okay, the Quick and Nascar change over here.
Speaker 2: It's tough. I'm literally ready to go. No. It was talking about, by the way, not only were you gone last week, Drew Densick wasn't here, Feazick wasn't here, Doctor Bob wasn't here. Me and Wyatt were like, all right, well who's in town? So Carl Sack stepped in, Benze Quinn stepped in. I saw a lot of great Carl Sach segments last week. I did see that it was given out winners. Carl Sax Awesome. It's all that matters. Kelly Bidlin, Laz's gentleman producing number nine so much more than a producer. It is guessing lines Week eighteen in the National Football League, And here's the thing about it. On the one hand, this is the most how can I put this for KACTA guessing lines of the season would be the word I would use. But here's the thing. In many ways, it's the most interesting because there's several levels to kind of try to suss out here about how these teams are going to play this week eighteen, with motivations being different from team to team. We'll get into all of it in the process. We'll look back at week number seventeen in the National.
Speaker 1: Football I will tell you what one of my favorite new annual traditions is just to sit in front of my don Best screen after they start releasing openers on Sundays, because it's like move four points one way, move five points back the other way, move two points back the other way.
Speaker 2: So like some of these games before I said it was too last time, I'm like, I don't know, this could be this.
Speaker 1: So it's also winn by face weeks and guessing lines because we have multiple games we're gild nails the line and multiple games where you have the wrongs team favor.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, I'm sure we do all right. Before we do that Circus Survivor update as we always do at the beginning of each and every guessing lines, we are down to eighteen eighteen entries left, as sixteen go out with the Colts yesterday, Colts getting upset by the Giants. The Giants down no longer have the number one pick in the draft. They fall back to number four as we stand right now, but the Colts go down, sixteen go down with them. Eighteen left. Intrinsic value implied value of the remaining eighteen entries, each of which seven hundred ninety two thousand dollars, seven hundred and ninety two, five hundred and fifty five dollars and fifty six cents. Oh man, congratulations to all who are currently still alive.
Speaker 1: I wish I was in that spot where do you're just locked in, Like if you somehow had like two hundred and fifty k locked in right now and then just the rest on the line.
Speaker 2: You did it right, But it is brutal because of what we just talked about. So many games involve varying motivations. And if you saved certain teams. I don't know which each of these, who each of these have saved, but you may be one of these. At least a few of these. Eighteen must be locked into a situation where like, oh my god, the teams we were counting on, like my bills. Let's say it's the bills. Probably not, but let's say it's the bills. For argument's sake, they have nothing to play for. Oh god, right, that kind of thing. So eight by the way, there's been too many to even consider a chop until now. Eighteen seems like too many to consider a chop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And because of what you're talking about, I am sure there are certain people out there that think they're in far better positions than others. And we saw that come into play last year with the chop conversations.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent good luck to all in circa survivor the fourteen million, two hundred and sixty six thousand dollars circa survivor. All right, this is the week also now where the NFL, and they did this a few years ago, several years ago at this point, where they legislated out the possibility. They don't know about this, but what we were looking forward to with correlated parlays. Now everybody involved in the same sort of playoff scenario plays concurrently. They play simultaneously, play at the same time, and so we have two games on Saturday, we have an early block on Sunday that is sort of the correlated games, same with the afternoon block, and then of course a Sunday night standalone.
Speaker 1: Can I go bravo NFL for a second, because I feel like we usually crap all over schedules, but like I think they've kind of got this figured out.
Speaker 2: For Week eighteen, well because especially this year, because honestly, there's not many games. I mean, there were scenarios here where if things broke another way, Let's say, like Denver had won that game last week this past Saturday, we could have had so few games of implication. We already have very few, but it could have even been fewer. You know, if the Falcons win last night, you could have a little bit more more. Get to that, all, right, where do we start. Let's start with Saturday. Yes, the line fired up.
Speaker 1: Let me eighteen last full week of the NFL season.
Speaker 2: Said Mona Jesse'll Jo.
Speaker 1: All right, Saturday, you're thirty Eastern Browns at the Ravens.
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't have to talk about the Other nice thing about week eighteen is we don't have to talk about games that stink. So the Browns lose to Tyler Huntley and the Dolphins. There's nothing else to say about it other than DTR. You want to know DTR's greatest stafford yesterday? A quarterback? Is he? Oh, he's so good? Twenty four of forty seven for one seventy Think about that, forty seven pass attempts and he managed one hundred and seventy yards. That's three point six yards per attempt.
Speaker 1: I thought the NFL was an entertainment product. Gill, give me an entertaining quarterback. You got one there on the bench.
Speaker 2: And then you have Baltimore. Baltimore. They win, and they win the AFC North. They win and they lock in the number three seed. Baltimore again with Lamar Jackson right there with what is a plus two fifty five dogs something like that in the MVP market right now, as Josh Allen ticks back up after playing yesterday, I see it as Lamar should be the favorite. But of course we have an honest disagreement on that. We'll get into the MVP talk a little later. So again, they win Baltimore, does they win the NFC, excuse me, the AFC North and they get the number three seed. Baltimore should be a like a million point favorite in this game. I said, fourteen and a half. Yeah, right now it is up to this is gonna be great.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, my lines are all out of sort. Yeah, one job, Kelly Bello, I know exactly. They didn't resort everything, Ravens Browns, We're up to eighteen now, seventeen and a half.
Speaker 3: Eighteen.
Speaker 2: I can't decie I saw putting a hook on top of the fourteen. I was doing something, But I can't disagree. Okay, So the only issue here is does Baltimore go out to a massive lead and then at some point say, well, we've done it, We're gonna have the number three seed, We're gonna win the division. Why don't we call off the dogs? Lamar all y'all, all y'all the last quarter and a half. Why don't you take a seat.
Speaker 1: That is the only issue though, right, Like I mean, I don't know if I've ever laid seventeen and a half points or if I could remember, but you might want to but I might want to hear if it wasn't for that, I might be looking at like first half all lines or something like that on Baltimore because I think you're right, there's a possibility if this gets into blowout territory. I mean, I have no trust in DTR and actually making this a game at all.
Speaker 2: So let's go to the second one because I want to talk about this all right.
Speaker 1: Bengals Steelers ben Is Saturday Night Bengals Steelers Saturday Night Steelers in order for them to win the AFC, or if they would have to win and Baltimore would have to lose.
Speaker 2: The Steelers now are really if they think if they're pretty much convinced the ray are gonna win earlier in the day, which which they'll know obviously by kickoff. Seating still matters because being the number five seed means you get to go to Houston five at four. So winning here would matter big to the Steelers. Winning here and having Steelers have the inside track for five or do the.
Speaker 1: Chargers charge they do As of right now, Steelers have the inside trackers, they they gotta win, so that's why it still matters to the Steelers here this game, and the Bengals, of course it matters hugely to them because if they win and both the Broncos and Dolphins lose, the Bengals would get.
Speaker 2: A playoff berth. So that makes the line guessing very difficult. But let's let's just talk We know about the Steelers because we already talked about that, the Steelers losing to the Chiefs badly, where Mike Tomlins still giving Charity punts in that game, but and then like acting like they didn't want to score at the end. It was very we're twenty nine ten Chiefs. We talked about it. But Cincinnati, oh, we got to talk about this game again. It's the Broncos Cincinnati ten ten game, three ten left in the third quarter, Cincinnati, they match touchdown, Cincinnati sixty three yards Burrow to Higgins from twelve seventeen to ten. Bengals eleven thirty three left in the fourth quarter, Bo Nicks and the Broncos come right back five play, seventy five yards Nicks to Mimes Junior from fifty one out. How great is Mims Junior both on special teams and as a wide out seventeen seventeen, eight forty eight left in the fourth quarter, Cincinnati, third and four at midfield, Burrow to Higgins for seven, tackled by Sir Tan, fumbles, Sir Tan recovers, but Denver gives it right back. Third and fifteen at their own forty six Nicks picked by Jermaine Pratt, Cincinnati. And here's where the Shenanigans begin to kelly. Cincinnati seventeen seventeen game first and ten at their own forty one with two thirty left. Fourth quarter, Burrow to Chase for thirty eight, its first and goal at the four with one thirty six left. Okay, here's the thing, guys, for all of you who are killing Zach Taylor, you are right about this moment. You are not right about the second moment. Here's what should have had happened here. The Bengals should have simply kneeled on the football and kicked the chip shot field goal, and the Broncos would have gotten the ball back with roughly ten to fifteen seconds left in the game down three. That was the correct way to play it. Instead, Instead, the Bengals decided to run a play. Chase Brown was bottled up and then he broke out of that and bounced off for a three yard pickup to the One problem is he got hurt. He got hurt, so not only does it tweak his ankle and have to leave the game, but Cincinnati has to take an injury timeout and Denver saves their lone remaining timeout. People killing Zach Taylor for what happened after this are incorrect. You can kill him for not kneeling, But here the choice was between second in goal that Denver one with one thirty one left. So you either go up seven with one to twenty nine left, or you go up three and give Denver the ball back with forty five seconds to go. I think you score there, and that's what Cincinnati decided to do. Denver then had three plays to get a first intent. At this all it took was Denver three places to get first intent. The Cincinnati thirty four Nicks to Lucas Crawley failed to get out of bounds after a three yard game fourth and one of the Cincinnati twenty five last time out used. Nicks flushed right, heaves it to MIM's junior rule to catch on the field. He survives the review touchdown twenty four to twenty three. Bo Nix is calling to go for two pre review. I don't know if Peyton changed his mind during the review or if we always wanted to kick the extra point, but he, like an idiot, decides to kick the extra point because you can make the playoffs with a two yard play, but instead you want to play a random overtime against Joe Burrow. More of that to come in weeks Oven Zach Taylor and then both and then Sean Payton's like, hold my beer, watch this and we go to overtime. We'll give you the guests here in a moment, because this is an interesting guest to make in terms of a Cincinnati at Pittsford game, coming.
Speaker 3: Back numbers game on vs. The Sports Betting Network.
Speaker 2: You want to become a sharper better this holiday season, Vison has the ultimate gift for you or the sports better in your life. Right now, take advantage of our holiday special. Get Vison Pro access to everything we offer through May first for just seventy nine dollars. Side them now get inside access to our daily best bets, exclusive betting splits, twenty four to seven video access, and all our betting guides that includes for the College football Playoff, Super Bowl, March matts. Everything you need to win big this season, make this holiday season unforgettable with the gift of smarter betting Vson dot Com slash subscribe now that's where you go unwrap your winning edge today and tennis plays began last night. The twenty twenty five tennis betting season, at least for me, began yesterday. And we open up with a two in one in.
Speaker 1: Brisbane, Australia, Australia, where we at like the fourth biggest city in Australia.
Speaker 2: We're we're in Brisbane. Soon we'll be in Adellaide Adelli, that's always my favorite. Adelaide coming up, and then we'll get to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: I got to spend way too much time around my brother in law who is from Australia. Oh yeah, and yeah, it's very difficult for me to uh not not work in the accent once I have a few cocktails on me.
Speaker 2: He does not appreciate that. Let me, h, Kelly building drinking what I know, it's weird. Let's go back to what I just talked about again, get back to the Zach Taylor thing. I want. I want folks to understand this because you know, we've had some folks on this network in the past who want to kill Zach Taylor for going to the you know, having two coffees instead of one in the morning. Zach Taylor was wrong for not kneeling. He was wrong for not kneeling with one thirty six left because it opens the possibility up for football things to happen. Yeah, so, and that's the thing, and so football things happened. Chase Brown got hurt. It set up a situation that no one could have anticipated where Denver got to preserve their last time out and Cincinnati was forced to use an injury timeout at that point going for the touchdown over you know, kicking the field goal was actually not a bad play. It's the play before where he made the wrong decision. I hope people get that. Anyway, Overtime came because bo because Sean Payton refused to go for two, so they tied it up. Overtime came, Cincinnati punted on two straight after two straight sacks. Denver followed up with a three and out. Nick's missed Franklin deep. Cincinnati started at their own forty four with five o eight left in the overtime period they matriculated, but Cade York doinked a thirty three yard or off the left upright. How many doinks were going on this weekend? Yeah? Then Denver three and out, where Cincinnati used both of their timeouts. So this is where Denver, like Sean Payton, I don't know what kind of play calls he was making an overtime, but he got super conservative because remember all Denver needed was a tie. Then Cincinnati started at their own thirty seven with two twenty left in overtime. Fourth play one to fourteen left second intent the Denver thirty four brow to Higgins for thirty one, got both feet down. Next play Higgins for three touchdown ball games. Cincinnati stays live, easy cover, no way he cover was just like last night anyway. So it's like, okay, Zach Taylor did something wrong. Sean Payton's like, oh my beer, wait till we get to the next game. But this is Cincinnati Pittsburgh, so let's go through it again. Pittsburgh still, even though they probably won't win the AFC North a win and a Baltimore loss, they do. But even though they probably won't because Baltimore plays Cleveland, they still want to get that five seed because they get to go to Houston, which is probably the worst team feeling like heading into the postseason, it feels like it. I mean, just when your options are no matter how you.
Speaker 1: Feel about at Buffalo, at Baltimore.
Speaker 2: At Houston, it's an easy decision of a lazy decision. So it matters to Pittsburgh, but obviously it matters most of Cincinnati who they can get this win under their belt and then they get to watch football on Sunday to see if both the Broncos and Dolphins lose. So I came up with putting all that in the wash. Cincinnati minus one and a half. Cincinnati three is where they're at. Oh, okay, I don't hate that play that pick then that guess Okay, I don't hate it either. I think my my. I wouldn't have thought three though, because Pittsburgh's incentive still And that's a line like, I don't know about you. I'm sure you're thinking this same way I am where.
Speaker 1: I if I had to bet a side, it'd be Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: But I'm not laying a full three points with Cincinnati, and there's no chance it should be three a full three except for that. Mike Tomlin is going to try to go four straight weeks and concede a game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is I think this will be a stay away from me. Let's go to Sunday, all right, Sunday Early window Panthers at Falcons.
Speaker 2: Kelly's dying because he had a Falcons ticket. Still has Kelly Seahawks tickets that went up and smoke last night. You had a good weekend. Sorry, Carolina gets destroyed by Tampa Bay. We don't really need to talk about it. Forty eight to fourteen is your final. That was my one horrible pick of the week. Everything else I got right Carolina, I had plus the points. Yeah, nice job by.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're thinking shootout and you just didn't didn't get a shootout from the Carolina side.
Speaker 2: Bryce Young, I think it's a good spin on the season, but there still were some choppy things. Not that it's all his fault.
Speaker 1: Wait, can we talk Bryce Young for one second?
Speaker 2: Let's make it one say okay, but go ahead. Yeah, what is his status next season? I think he's their quarterback. I don't think they're drafting a quarterback, but I don't That's the thing. When we get to when we talk about the draft. New England right now has the number one play. They're the one team. By the way, nine teams have three or four wins, nine over a quarter of the league. Sucks if you are the five and eleven Saints. Remember five, five and eleven not too good. That was Steve Spurry talking about his skins at the time. You have the tenth pick in the draft. How much does that suck? It's wild wild. But to your point about Carolina, I don't know what you do. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've heard that a lot of like, what are you talking about? Bryce Young's the GE's gonna be the quarterback? Okay, with all due respect to Bryce Young, and I do mean, with all due respect, you put together a few nice weeks. I'm not to the point Gil where I like, i'd be ready to move on. Still, if I'm Carolina, let's.
Speaker 2: Go to the next game. We are at command. We're not out the next game. We're talking about Atlanta in Atlanta because I gotta talk about this. So then Zach Taylor and Sean Payton say, uh, look at us, We're the dumbos of the week, and Raheem Morris says, hold my beer. Oh Atlanta early game, Pennix picked by Kwan Martin Washington seven places, thirty eight yards three twelve. Daniels is a chaos who had a great game. We replaced, We've taken Ola made it's a chaos out of his jersey and put Terry McLaurin in it. Watch what happens. Terry McLure won catch the kiss was all over the field yesterday. I can't keep up with these jersey numbers. By the way, I know it's crazy. Anyway, seven and nothing, Washington on the on a fourth and two from the seven, passed the case seven and nothing Washington, first quarter. Let us fast forward to later in the half. Okay, it is now seven to seven, Washington three and out after Jayden's knee was bent back on a second down sack where I had a heart attack. Then after in Atlanta three and now Washington first and twenty at the Atlanta twenty two Daniels bad pass pick by kay Nellis. Atlanta goes eleven play seventy two yards bejon in from one fourteen to seven Falcons and at this point they are dominating the line of scrimmage. Washington is committing all kinds of penalties four twenty four left and second quarter, and then Washington after Washington punt. Here's where the Raheem Morris Shenanigans begin. Atlanta basically gifts Washington four points of charity when Morris doesn't call any of his three timeouts. Washington had had, you know, got a fourth down with like two thirty eight left in the in the half, two thirty five something like that. Rahiem Morris didn't call one of his timeouts. Let Washington run it down to the two minute warning. Then he gets the ball back with one fifty three up seven points. They have all three timeouts, Kelly, they run plays with one fifty three. They let it run to one eighteen. Okay, maybe you know, maybe right, because you still have three timeouts. There's still a lot of time. Then fifty three, then forty six, and now here is where you're screaming at the TV. The next play wasn't run until twenty's seconds were left on the clock. At eight. I was off the couch screaming at the TV. What are you doing? Does he think you could have six timeouts in the second half of you saved them? You got to save him for the off season gil Oh. Anyway, they end up with twenty seconds left at the Washington twenty four and then they go three yards in complete and complete, so they have to settle for a field goal thirty nine yard or seventeen to seven at the half, and you're like, okay, thanks for the four points. Washington is only down ten. Remember Washington wins. They're in the postseason. Third quarter, Washington miserable first sequence with a hold in a sack, and then on third and twenty two, you're like, Washington's their line is getting dominated. Third and twenty two it's another sack, but nullified by a flag a defensive hold. Remember that moment. The entire game changed after it. After another hold on Washington, Daniels to Ertz for thirty seven seven plays later fourth and one at the Atlanta sixteen jade and for four three plays later it Ertz from ten out, fifteen play, sixty nine yard drive, seventeen to fourteen Atlanta seven thirteen left in the third, then in Atlanta three and out, then Washington including fourth and five at the Atlanta thirty nine, where Jayden went to McNichols for six where he just got to the sticks. It's a fourteen play seventy yard drive Rodriguez Junior in from four. Washington takes the lead with thirteen oh three left in the fourth quarter, twenty one to seventeen. Then another Atlanta U punt Washington second and goal at the one. The Atlanta defense holds, largely because of a Cosmei holding penalty on Washington's offensive lineman Gonzales thirty one yard fieldal Zaane, this time twenty four to seventeen Washington. At this point in the second half, it was two twelve to fourteen in total yards in favor of Washington. The second half total tale of dw abs four to thirty two left. Atlanta gets to fourth and eleven at midfield. Michael Pennix, who didn't really impress against the Giants, Oh did he come of age? Two thirty four left of the fourth quarter, Fourth and eleven at midfield, Pennis to London for thirty one, then McLeod for fourteen. They're set up at the Washington five with two twenty left. They need a touchdown to tie. They go Wildcat. Drew Dolman snaps it through Beijon's.
Speaker 1: Head, Wow up a loss of twenty one second in goal at the twenty six at the two minute warning, Beijeon does and have presence of mind to throw it when he was scrambling with the ball.
Speaker 2: Pennis to London for thirteen on second down. Now it's third and goal at the thirteen end zone. Not close to London, fourth and goal at the thirteen. Surely Washington is going to clinch a playoff birth Pennis to Pitts touchdown twenty four to twenty four. Raheem Morris says, let's kick the extra point Washington three and out. Terrible drive by Washington. Terrible sequence. I don't know what they were thinket it only took twenty nine seconds. Atlanti starts at their own nineteen with forty seconds left. Why don't we wait till after the break to tell you what Raheem Morris did at this point in case you missed it.
Speaker 1: I go, like seventeen more things to say about this game too.
Speaker 2: Oh, we still have seventeen more things to say because again Zach Taylor, Sean Payton, Oh, you're not getting double over the week, you really aren't. Ry Morris is coming back. One numbers game in vison. These sports betting.
Speaker 3: Networks numbers game on VSA these network read and take your tail gates.
Speaker 2: At the next level, you gotta try Sools. Born from a backyard cookout and a Mason jarb unforgettable flavor, Soules has become a Southern favorite delight and taste buds from Georgia to the Carolinas. From smoky ribs and mouth watering wings, the perfect backyard burger, Sools turns every bite into a flavor packed experience. Order now at Soules Barbecue Sauce dot com. That's s E W E L L s BBQ sauce dot com. Flavor this good is just to click away. I'm assuming everybody knows how to spell sauce because I just don't spell that. Roll right through it like Gardner. By the way, that's correct. By the way, do you hear how Tom Brady pronounced sacks yesterday?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You get that. I can. I have a hard time listening to you. You can't take socks there. It was really weird. Is it like Matt Brown with me with Hawks? People were it was. It was weirder though people were saying this same people were saying it was a New England accent. But it's like I've lived in New England. That doesn't sound to me, like because there's like socks. It wasn't that.
Speaker 1: Oh so he's not from New England, right, Like, I understand he played there for a long time.
Speaker 2: But can we get back to Raheem Morris for a second. Oh please, let's do that. So Raheem Morris does that thing at the end of the first half where he basically gifts Washington four points that because they settle for a field goal instead of getting it into the end zone. No guarantee they would have gotten an end zone. But let's say it this way. You had three time outs, you kept them all. You had so much more time to work with. Okay, by the way, he's done Shenanigan's earlier in the year too. This is not the first time we talked about Raheem Morris.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, worst case Gil, it's like an easier field goal, right, Like, that's like, that's probably what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Okay. So Michael Pennix, who has a coming out party here in his second start. And by the way, if you're an Atlanta Falcons fan, how many times were you thinking to yourself or an Atlanta fans about backer Atlanta Falcons backer. Were you're thinking we should have benched Kirk Cousins weeks ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, it's really it is kind of sad, like he's such a good guy.
Speaker 2: He's such a good guy.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of sick of everybody talking about how good of a guy he is. But it's so true, like any of these interviews.
Speaker 2: You've heard from them, like who would say that? And I say it every time. I was like, guess I can say whatever I want about him as a football player, but there's never been a moment you even think he was a great guy. Fourth and so again, fourth and goal. At the thirteen Washington wins, they clinch a playoff Berth. Let me just talk to you about Washington. Washington has not been in the playoffs since the Taylor Heineke Pylon game against Tom Brady and the Bucks in twenty twenty. Before that, there was one Kirk Cousins playoff game in twenty fifteen. They lost at home to Aaron Rodgers. I was there then. Before that, it was the RG three hurt his knee game where the stadium was a Morgan twenty twelve against the Seahawks. They lost that. I was there, and then before that you have to go back to Gibbs two point zero, two thousand and seven, two thousand and five. One.
Speaker 1: That's wild to how long did you hold your breath when he went down with that knee?
Speaker 2: The knee, the Jane Daniels bend backwards thing. I almost it was just everything RG three All yeah, I yelled. I was like no, no, please, no backup, and I'm like, oh, for God, says thanks anyway. So Pennis fourth and goal at the thirteen fourth and goal of thirteen Penix to Pits touchdown twenty four, twenty four. Because Ray Morris decides to kick ca Asher point, Washington goes three and out in twenty nine seconds. Very ill conceived drive. Washington deserves criticism for that as well. Because Atlanta gets the ball back at their own nineteen with forty seconds left, you've got you've got two timeouts, and you've got just plenty of time because because you go twenty five to Mooney out of the shoot, Morris doesn't call timeout. Mooney, who stays in bounds though too stays and bounds. So when Pennix throws it, keep on. They started to drive. With forty seconds you go twenty five to Mooney, right, twenty five to Mooney from your from your own nineteen yard line. When Pennix throws an incompletion on the next play, do you know how much time is left? Twelve seconds at your own forty four? What are you doing? What are you doing? And as a Washington fan and back er, I had washing it at ATS I'm like, oh my god, is he going to do it again? And the answer is yes. Then there's seven seconds left on the next incompletion. Finally they use one with a stopped clock. Right, it's already at stop clock. They're like, should probably use the time out? Seven seconds left. Then a PI called on Michael Davis and it sets up a Patterson field goal, but instead of it being a chip shot or a normal length field goal, it's a fifty six yarder. Even with the PI. It's a fifty six yarder and Riley Patterson to say that this kick was way short would be an understatement. It was short. I was that guy who got too excited too. I was like, oh, it's online. Did you see the shot of like an Atlanta bar. There's a bar in Atlanta where they have people going ballistic. They're taking pictures of each other. They're all going crazy.
Speaker 1: So also one of those situations like new Ish kicker right his second game right for them?
Speaker 2: Did they not really know what kind of leg he has? You know? So for Rahie Morris, Jack's up the end of the first half. Jack's up the end of the second half. He's jacked up halves before. I don't care what you think of Zach Taylor or Sean payn or whoever that's your Dumbo of the week on the Megan Okay.
Speaker 1: Well I'm I'm almost have a I have a bigger problem with the not going for two than even the timeouts afterward, because it shouldn't even mend the.
Speaker 2: Situation, both Sean Payton and rohe Morris.
Speaker 1: Both of them, but more Raheem Morris because of what the tie breaker situations are. And if you ended up tying this game for whatever reason, you did nothing to improve your situation in the pit. Clinches with a tie and the Rams move on to the Rams.
Speaker 2: Move on a different thing, but Atlanta and the eat. It doesn't improve them at all. So you had to win the game. By the way, you know what happens over time. Washington wins the toss and I don't know if you know this about Jayden Daniels, but you can't get him off a field. It's wonderful Washington starts with a false start, just for good old time sake. Washington ended up with. Washington ended up with sixteen penalties for one hundred and twenty seven no thirteen penalties for one hundred and eight yards. Wow. After the fall start, Jayden for seven, to Ertz for ten, Jayden for seven, Robinson for one, Jayden for sixteen, to Ertz for ford, to Ririgez for twelve, to Robinson for four, Jayden for six, to the eight, Jayden for no gain, Jayden for six, third and goal at the two with two forty five left in overtime to Ertz for two touchdown. Want to catch Washington wins and Washington is going to the playoffs. I don't even know how to act. Thirty to twenty four, Washington's in, Seattle's eliminated. The Rams are in as they win the NFC West by virtue of the Washington win. That's why Seattle was eliminated as well there as the Rams clinched that division, and with Atlanta's loss, now they are on the outside looking in. Tampa Bay controls the NFC South. If Tampa wins, they're in Atlantic can only get in if Tampa loses and Atlanta wins. That is it. Wow, what a football game penis by the way, and defeat nineteen of thirty five for two twenty three Lon seven for one oh six Bijon seventeen for ninety and two touchdowns. By the way, we get tweets at beat the book. I should probably point this out from somebody, because this is a great one. They said that's the worst. Listen to this. Bruce Dobig and Bad beat Supreme Bjon Robinson eighty four and a half yards rushing. He gets to ninety yards late in the fourth quarter, then genius center snaps it over his head in the wildcat nineteen yard lost. The undercovers hate my football life. That's awful. By the way, that was the uh you seemed really bent up of it. You're like, oh, that's awful.
Speaker 1: I was seeing our stats on the screen, so I got to don't check it out.
Speaker 2: The uh.
Speaker 1: Okay, a couple things on that.
Speaker 2: Play real quick. Yeah, I think I'm gonna defend Beijon big time here.
Speaker 1: That was just an awful snap like, I don't know who like awful, We can't play the whole game. Oh, if you had a quarterback there, it would have been fine, because I don't believe that it would have been ugly regardless, And yeah, I know they brought it up on the broadcast. Yes, it's a fair point that he's left handed, he could have thrown the ball away. Are we really expecting running backs in that situation to be that heady to make a play like that? No, I think I do.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I agree with you. I don't think it would be fair. And yet Michael Pennock's heroics gets them in the end zone. Nonetheless, But but but they botched it. They bought there's no other the Atlanta Falcons. If you were an Atlanta Falcons ticket holder like my man Caylee Binlin right here, or if you're an Atlanta Falcons fan, you should it should be on your racket heading in to next week because you shouldn't have settled for three in the first half, and you saw what happened in the second of it. It's just incredible that how can you be a pro coach and be so myopic into your ex's and o's that this time management thing escapes you. We talk about it all the time, but it's not getting better. It's getting worse. And Todd Wishnev on the Megapod says it very simply because people are because every once in a while someone comes, oh, oh, really, you think you're that much smarter than those guys are. No, when it comes to x's and o's, they're not, even though wish Nev says, if you give them a year and a half, he'll be just as good as that.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying they are are so into their film. They don't watch as much football as we do. We watch a bajillion football games. They don't, and so we get to see how you're supposed to be get It gets beaten into you over the time.
Speaker 2: Right, you understand how to how to manage the clock. These guys don't. Anyway, what am I supposed to hear? Make a guess. I'll make a guess. Falcons, we got how the show goes Carolina Atlanta? Oh, well, Atlanta's got to win and they're playing at the same time as the Buck. So Atlanta minus eight and a half, it's got to be more than seven. It's gonna be the exact same spread as what was last week Carolina at Tampa Bay.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I think it's interesting you just said that it's seven and a half so close to it, right, Yeah, but I don't don't don't you view don't you view Tampa Bay as a better football team than Atlanta, Like this could only be Carolina or nothing for me not betting. But that's what I said last week against Carolina at Tampa this pat yesterday.
Speaker 2: So I mean, yeah, I'll say the same thing, but I'm not betting it again. Yeah, yess you're right.
Speaker 1: Carolina did get destroyed and game.
Speaker 2: Did I mention that Washington since Gibbs one point zero has only been to the playoffs. Let me count them once during nor of Turner, twice during Gibbs two point zero, then twenty twelve, RG three, twenty fifteen, Kirk Cousins, twenty twenty Highnikey to the pylon. So literally, when Joe Gibbs is not the coach, They've only been to the playoffs four teams since the early nineties. Lord, I love seeing this at a real fans.
Speaker 1: Wait to stick with the team, Washington fans, you finally got back there.
Speaker 2: Man, By the way, if they're gonna so Washington, we'll get to Washington's game. If they go to La to play the Rams, I might have to go. Oh if they mess it up and it's Philadelphia, you can forget about it. More games to pick the lines looking for value. Forgot That's what we're doing Week eighteen, coming back.
Speaker 3: Numbers game on FID these sports Vetty Network.
Speaker 2: Did you know you can say Vson with you wherever you go with the vson Watch App. It's never been easier to stay connected to the action, whether you're on your phone, tablet, or even you're smart TV. And here's the best part, it's absolutely free for a limited time, won't cost you nothing. With a vson Watch app, you get twenty four to seven live access replays of your favorite vson shows, the ability to stream directly to you smart TV, quick access to clips by sport, and a search feature that lets you find exactly the insights you've been looking for from vson experts. Don't miss out. Get the vson Watch app and stay in the game wherever you are. Once again, great for going back to your favorite show and say, oh my god, I missed that segment from yesterday first hour, let me grab that, or a segment from May or April. It's awesome. Check it out. We get tweets, oh, so many tweets. Our own Matt Brown live tweeting the show. He's bragging because he got three and oh on the megapot three and oh and the guest chair. Guest chair is making a run for the championship. Would I go the week before two and one? Did you go to and one? I don't what you did? I think so? Matt Brown goes three.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Matt Brown also with Survivor with their lone eighteen entries of the remaining eighteen entries and Circus Urvivor lets us know that nobody has the Ravens, nobody has the Broncos left five have the Buccaneers, two of the Packers, thirteen have the Falcons. Five have the Falcons and or the Bucks and Packers. Thank you Matt Brown for that. Circus Survivor updates. Michael burns, I'm a ginger myself, and Kelly looks very pale for having spent a week in Florida.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was one of those. It was one of those classic Florida weeks. Plenty of time at the pool. When I first got there, it was great weather, and then it rained for like four days straight.
Speaker 2: Jason AHG eleven. The gang is back together. Welcome back, Kelly. Glad you've turned over a new leaf and are no longer a hurricane chaser. Joe C. Seven Because of the Chase Brown injury, I lost my fantasy final. Guy got the extra eleven plus points in ot from Haigin's cide o, so man can. By the way, Todd Wright and I were texting back and forth yesterday. Todd Wright, who rules his fantasy leagues with an iron fist and is always ahead of curve. You know what he said. I think it's a great thing. He started last year moving his Fantasy championship up a week. Yeah, there are too many opt outs, too many people sitting in Week seventeen of the NFL. So people play an entire fantasy season and they get to week seventeen. Like, No, my guys are in that kind of thing. Jason Ice, cold Gambler, you could you should consider giving Kelly more vacation time. His energy is next level today, LFG. I didn't really think it was that different. Take.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of positive and negative tweets in my timeline, Oh.
Speaker 2: Is that right? People are tired of.
Speaker 1: Or I got one that was basically, shut up, shut up, you're ruining the show.
Speaker 2: At Logic Sports said that Fasick said bad things about Washington last week. He says Washington can't play a lick. He said Feesick did the week before last. I guess so, he said, next time you have Fezigon, remind him. Last week he said the Commanders can't play a lick. Verbatim on the air, Al I didn't know physics said that. Jim James sutt Oh, he was waiting for the Raheem Morris roast. I hope you hope you enjoyed it. Raj Body talking to Matt Brown, he says, you were awesome dude to Matt Brown on the Megapod and he said, Todd, please be genuinely nice to your co host this week. We'refrained from seeing things like I'm not going to talk about Will's pick because he's so far behind it doesn't matter. Me and Todd Megapod showdown this coming week. I'm trying to three peat with an asterisk because I had the I had the you know game where Deamar Hamlin got hurt. The whole thing. James Fraction, Hey, Gil, congrats on the Washington When I had them on the money line and minus three last night, and when they won the coin toss to start over time, I knew that Daniels would not let the Falcons touch the ball again. What a competitive advantage to have a quarterback like that. Last thing, Caleb Williams, he is not special. He is not special.
Speaker 4: There's nothing special about him.
Speaker 1: Avalov dog thing here, Well dog, well we brought that, Yes we did.
Speaker 2: We brought it back last week. The Jaden Daniels thing is amazing. And remember there was that whole swath at the beginning of the game we're getting of the season where Washington never punted. Remember it was Caleb who said that in the off season. Oh, we're not gonna pun No, it's Jaden. You can't get him off the field when it matters. Joe c Adds. First thing I did after Washington one was checked the line for the Niners Lions game. Talking about Monday Night football. Tonight line was still Detroit minus three and a half. They have nothing to play for? Does Campbell play every one all game? Well, we were gonna get to this, might as well get to it now. I think Dan Campbell is off his rocker insane if he plays players tonight. You know what, Dan Campbell is off his rocker insane. So I think he's playing people, Like what is he doing if he plays these folks? Yeah, I don't know that. I do is I don't play. You cannot risk injury. You already have a ton of injuries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean nothing matters until next week.
Speaker 2: That it doesn't matter if Jared Goff gets hurt. Just up to pick Jared Goff randomly. You never live this down stop it with playing players. And yet he's gonna play him. Maybe he splits the difference, maybe he plays him for a half. I still don't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I wouldn't either the other side of this, though, I think I heard Jeff Schwartz say it end of last week, and I completely agree. Like there's the there's the young maybe up and coming scrappy teams at this time of year that watch outs. You know there might be out there to spoil some teams fates. I don't think that's the forty nine ers at all. Like that. It has been such a terrible, terrible season that like I think it's looking forward to vacation time right now.
Speaker 2: Detroit and Minnesota for not only the NFC North title, but the number one seed throughout the NFC playoffs, the only team that gets a buy. By the way, the most important thing you can have in a postseason is the bye, because you don't play a game that everybody else has to. No matter how you break down teams or handicapped teams, not playing a game is still the single biggest advantage of any of this. And it is amazing, Kelly, that we're gonna have two fourteen and two teams. We're gonna have a fourteen and three team, assuming there's no tie, and then it would be fourteen two and one. But we're gonna have a fourteen and three team that ends up as a wild card. It's unbelievable, Jesse Welch, Kelly Bidley back in the hiszy, it's all ye had to say. Guys. Also, and this might be being ignorant, but Tom Brady, in addition to pronouncing sacks, strangely doesn't call the twenty yard space adjacent to the end zone the red zone. He says he's calling it the red area, or something like that. Come on, man, don't be too cool for school. I didn't notice that about it, Brady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that's what that is. Definitely more of a player coach thing. Like I'd actually like to pull players and coaches because I hear that far more often.
Speaker 2: The red area the rest of us where we just always go red zone. Come it's the red zone, Scott New York Miss sixteen. Bijon was credited in quotes with a fumble, no rushing yardage lost. Bijon finished with ninety yards, So Bruce Dobig and maybe somebody's uh screwing you.
Speaker 1: Mary Christmas brost Big And if you didn't check your account, wake up this morning and check it because that should be there.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Scott, New York Miss sixty And in New York Miss sixteen ads he says, Everflus is sending Raheem Morris and Sean Payton fruit baskets. No, Matt Everflus is still the guy on the trophy. He still is engraved in the trophy. They're all winning the Everfluce Dumbo of the Week Award and then Torch d last one for this usset, he says, I would like to thank the comparable. Oh, the comparable as opposed to the incomparable Terry Mcourt. He says, I would like to thank the comparable oh Lemite is a chaus for cashing my eighteen to one first touchdown bet last night. I would also like to thank hard Rock for swiftly limiting my bets to ten dollars max after I hit. It. So dumb these sports, Yeah, like that's how you profile players. Oh he hit at eighteen to one. He must be the sharpest guy in the world. Let's limit him to ten bucks. Stop it? All right? What's next? Time? You got a story for you? Off the ear? Oh? Good, Commanders and cowboys, All right, commanders, commanders. We talked about Jaden twenty four thirty six for two to twenty seven, three touchdowns, one pick, sixteen carries for one twenty seven. Dallas loses the Philly. We don't really need to talk about that much other than that started with a pick six that rushed through to CJ. Gardner Johnson and went down from there. But Kenny Pickett, who was in for Jalen Hurts. Jalen Hurts still unable to go because of the concussion he got hurt at some point when Kenny Pickett did, and then Tanner McKee out of Stanford had to come in. He was three of four, including two touchdown passes, one of which was a perfect back shoulder to AJ Brown. So Philly was down to their third string quarterback. Anyway, they end up winning forty one to seven.
Speaker 1: You've got the AJ Brown thrown to the crowd.
Speaker 2: Yes, and A. J. Brown, excited about his touchdown, throws it in the crowd and then he is quietly informed afterwards, Hey, you know, you just threw Tanner McKee's first touchdown pass out in the stands, and so he felt so bad and they got it back.
Speaker 1: He hadn't done everything to get there, have been furious. But what are you supposed to say? You're Tanner McKee, Like, when are you gonna go up to A. J. Brown and like just lose it on him?
Speaker 2: Hey, HEYJ Yeah, Hey J, that was my first touchdown pass. That's my Tanner McKee. Everybody, I have no idea if he sounds like that, all right, So this is a tough line to make Washington Dallas right greatest rivalry in sports. If it's nineteen eighty two, Dallas obviously Donezo Washington is in but there is a there is a slight seating matter where right now you are playing the Rams. You're the sixth, the Rams are the three third best division winner. You could end up playing Tampa if you're the six seat of Tampa one and the Rams lost, But let's just say it's the Rams. If you lose this game and Green Bay wins, you fall to the seven and you'll have to play at Philly. The question becomes, does it do seeding matter enough to Washington? Does it matter more for you to play at Los Angeles than to play at Philly than it does in the calculus of all of it to make sure your players don't get hurt. That's the decision dan quinn and and Washington commanders have to make, and not an easy one. Not an easy one. I just put Washington minus three because I don't know how to parse that out.
Speaker 1: Ding Washington minus three, right, Okay, yeah, I think that's I don't know about you, but I'd approach that as anybody like dealing with an injury. I know, I know I'm gonna need for the playoffs. I'd probably be sitting resting or something like that. But otherwise, the seating matters enough for me to try to want to go out there.
Speaker 2: And we tend to as sports betters, we tend to overrate seating problems, I think generally speaking, but I do think in this situation, especially with Pittsburgh, right Pittsburgh is like, oh, we do want to go to Houston, So we do want to That's actually huge. This one. I don't know. And as good as Philly is, Washington's familiar with them. So does it matter more to you to make sure your players don't get hurt? I don't know how they're gonna play it. We'll find out this week. More lines the Guest Week eighteen. It's a numbers game at Vison.
Speaker 1: The Numbers told the story they always doos idiots will believe in the analytics.
Speaker 3: This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander and.
Speaker 2: Our number two of a numbers game at Visa, the sports betting network, Visa dot Com game plus. iHeartRadio, YouTube TV. I retake it as sim we appreciate it's Gil Alexander. This right here is Kla by the On Everybody. You can follow him on Twitter at Kela by Thelon. That's Kelly with an E B Y D L O n you got it. I'm beating the book. We never say our Twitter yeah, we never do a bad job, but wead.
Speaker 1: Because we get the regulars who tweeted all the time. But like every newer listeners, probably.
Speaker 2: How do I do this? I do the beating of the book.
Speaker 1: Do you have a shout out real quick, please, great white tom Check for a filling in last Absolutely, I don't know how good of a job he did. He did a great job. I'm assuming he did a great job as usual. I think he's back there right now. He's doing money moves up next. You guys have no idea how much Wyatt Tom Check does around this place to make.
Speaker 2: Visit out with it, and does it with a great at It is the greatest demeanor of them all. He's a fan of really you know, strange teams. But other than that, he's a good guy. Other than that great guy, you know what he didn't do. He didn't do that guessing lines thing where you did where you're like Arizona and so and so the line is thirteen go. He still got a whole hour left fund. By the way, we get tweets that beat the book, Ryan Hyatt, here's to another great year on a numbers game with Ill, Kelly and Vison. Quick look Back. You're ready for a quick look back on our year? According to Ryan is is A, Gil reveals a yearly NCAA tournament formula, MLB monthly win total sweats. Oh, yes, we won a year. We won a month at seventeen to one, and then remember who could forget the loss at sixty five to one. Thursdays with the crack Man Exposing frauds, Circus Survivor documentary Early season Carnage. What the heck is the NFL Comeback Player of the Year Award? Oh, we'll get to awards coming up. Sushi Place refuses to be revealed. Daniels is introduced to McLaurin. Kelly discovers the Friday Hour two dump button. Yeah, because they're all potty mouse in the hour in the second hour Fridays, Doctor Bob and Fezig and Felika, Potty Mouse, yacht Rock, Steely Dan debate, consumes America, and then the last one. Gil works all Holidays, asks for no increase in pay. Thank you, Ryan Hyatt, thanks for a fun twenty twenty four. Guys, can't wait for twenty twenty five. That was very nice.
Speaker 1: We appreciate that Gil just gets penciled in for all the holidays.
Speaker 2: Man. Well, you know, as the resident tesman, I feel like I should take one for the team.
Speaker 1: Hey, happy Ona, Hey thanks man.
Speaker 2: January is still going on. Yeah, still going on, by the way, Colin Murphy adds. He says the red areas is a Belichick Patriots thing. Gronk, Edelman and Nikovich all refer to the red zone as the red area on their podcast. I'm a Pats fan and kind of annoys me too. Lombardi also used to call it the red area on v SIN. Of course he did.
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot more like players, coaches, football people that call it that than we think.
Speaker 2: Maybe Brian Schaeffer, Gil, that Tanner McKee voice. You nailed it. Have no idea? Uh and then uh, let's see. Jason ah lev Me says, that's right. Kelly got to have a week off of only being able to bet using hard rock. That was fun, wasn't it. He said, Well, I sell haven't gotten that story from him and Bruce Dobing and says thanks for the Bejon update when I cried myself to sleep. The NFL stats type still showed it as a loss. Kelly will be pleased. There you go. Okay, let's get to some guesses. What do we got? All right?
Speaker 1: We got Bears at Packers.
Speaker 2: So these are still mourning right early window. Yes, so the Bears, we know, loss to the Seahawks. Our buddy Jake Bensequin knocked out of survivors us who invested in as well. What a slow death it was in week seventeen A. He only had the Steelers and Bears available to him. I think he went with the right team. We had a thousand chances to win it and the Bears couldn't do it. And Jake chimes and he says, I'll hate the Bears for life. He's right, he will. He made out okay with hedges though, held to one hundred and seventy nine total yards versus Seattle, and there's six to three loss. Then there's Green Bay. This game yesterday between the Packers and the Vikings, on paper, looked like it was going to be, you know, along with Washington and Atlanta, the most impactful game of the week, maybe even more so. For goodness sake, it didn't really turn out that way. Minnesota led this thirteen to three at the half. Then they take the opening drive of the second half. Nine plays seventy five yards Darnold to Addison from eighteen twenty to three Vikings nine forty four left in the third quarter, fast forward to it being twenty to ten, and then Minnesota comes right back. Eight play seventy yards Darnald to Acres from nine out twenty seven to ten. Minnesota. Then they had a chance to go up thirty to ten. Riikerjoint to forty three yard field goal try, and then all of a sudden, green Bay woke up. Green Bay woke up late sixty seven yards of Manuel Wilson in from five to two point try, good Love to Dobbs twenty seven eighteen. Minnesota was six twelve left, Minnesota three and out. Green Bay nine play sixty two yards Loved to Malie Keith from three out twenty seven to twenty five. Minnesota with two eighteen left, then green Bay with three timeouts at a two minute warning, Minnesota first played Darnald to Ham for thirteen. There goes the two minute warning, and then it came down to third and two at the green Bay forty nine Darnald to Acres for six a pass that he underthrew on a lob and Acres still made the catch, and that's it. Minnesota wins the game twenty seven to twenty five, which sets up the showdown against Detroit next week for again the NFC North title and the number one seed in the NFC. Did you ever think Green Bay was actually gonna come back and win this? I did not.
Speaker 1: I never got the field sa oh because like we say often, this is a this could be a deceiving final score right for me and what the game looked like. But man, it happened so fast, so quick. Late in the game, You're like, Okay, they have a chance, absolutely had a chance.
Speaker 2: That Acres doesn't catch that ball, they get the ball on their racket with the chance for a field goal. Oh minute.
Speaker 1: I also did the thing on that Acres play where I was like, who's that. They're like, oh, Cammy Acres. I forgot about.
Speaker 2: Him being there. I was like, what a play? I forgot Acres edit up there, green Bay. So now here's the thing. This is Chicago green Bay. Green Bay right now is locked into it, not locked into but right now they're slotted in the seventh position, the seven position in the NFC Washington is six. As we talked about last segment, Washington loses, green Bay wins. They flip positions. Washington would go to Philly, green Bay would go to either of the Rams or the Bucks. Right now, it looks like the Rams. Chris Filica, by the way, the bear texting live texting the show. He had an interesting comment. I'm looking for clarification what he means here. He goes talking about what I was talking about last segment. How I was saying, how do the Skins play this right? Does the seating and where they go matter more to the Skins than not risking injury against the Cowboys in a meaningless game when it comes to make or miss the playoffs, because it doesn't matter they're in, it's just about who they end up playing. That's a tough thing for dan Quinn to have to figure out. Chris FeliCa says, it's tough. It's a tough call for the Skins. I think the best way to answer it is it's more important for Green Bay, according to Felika, not to go to Philly than it is for the Skins to try and choose their seating like Green Bay at Philadelphia. He says it's much worse for them than at the Rams or the Buccaneer. So he thinks it's a bigger deal for the Packers. I'm not sure how I think it's. I think it's you know, right now, if Washington wins, green Bay is going to be the seventh seed and they're going to have to go to Philly, which is the rematch of that Brazil game which started the entire NFL season right yep, or the second game on the Friday night. So how does green Bay play this? Are they hoping for a Washington loss and winning this and so are they gonna, you know, try to win this? I would assume they would, or do they say to themselves, ah, whatever, we're going to Philly. Let's not hurt anybody. As far as guessing a line, therefore, air go, I said green Bay minus seven and a half, but I didn't want to make it more than that because I don't know what they're gonna do.
Speaker 1: There were green Bay nine at DraftKings right now, So yeah, I kind of right in that area. And I think for me, i'd answer the same way as Washington. It would matter a little bit, but you got to be careful. I think if you've got some guys you're worried about injury wise, like Christian Watts, right, didn't play this last game. Okay, if we're worried about him, you're probably I'm probably holding them out another week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're in.
Speaker 1: The playoffs, so don't go risk. You can't risk too much. But at the same time, yes, it would be nice.
Speaker 2: To move a spot up. Yeah. I think Chris is right too. It would matter more for green Bay just because of the unfamiliarity. And Washington plays Philly all the time. They're always tough games. It seems like green Bay a little bit more of a wild card. But I don't know, maybe green Bay doesn't care. Maybe they're just like, now we're in, we're good. I don't want to risk Jordan Love getting hurt or anything. So these are tough. What's next?
Speaker 1: All right, Sunday, early winter? You know, still Texans at Titans.
Speaker 2: All right, Texans at Titans. We don't need to talk about anything here. Although the Titans lose to the Jaguars and therefore improve their draft position, as is because they're one of the three and thirteens, they're one of the four three and thirteens. And right now, if we're talking about draft positions, as they said nine teams in the NFL teams are with only are ether three and thirteen or four and twelve right now? How bad is that? So the again, the five and eleven Saints would have the tenth pick in the draft as it has stacks right now, New England has the first pick. They won't want a quarterback because they love their Drake May. Tennessee would have number two right now if things held, that's a big If it's Houston at Tennessee, Houston has nothing to play for. They're in the number four position. So therefore you say, okay, well, does you know is Houston going to arrest everybody? Or Kelly Binlin? Has Houston played so miserably here in the most recent past that they actually want to get their bearings back and so they actually do want to play good football here and play their players. So I didn't know what to do with that, so I said Houston minus three against By the way, and David Purdham from ESPN putting this out yesterday, the Tennessee Titans, in case you missed this, made history yesterday. They became the only team in the Super Bowl Era to fail to cover the spread in fourteen games during a regular season. The Titans are two and fourteen ats this year, the worst record against the spread of any team since nineteen seventy eight, when the league went to a sixteen game slate shout out to mac Nova repurposing that from I said Houston minus three because I think Houston still has some incentive. But maybe I'm wrong. I don't know. Maybe they said everybody Tennessee minus four? Why but why is Tennessee favor I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing that they are thinking Houston's sitting every play.
Speaker 2: Tennessee right now has the first crack at whatever quarterback they want in the draft, because New England's not going to pay one. So Tennessee could take Shador, they could take cam Ward, they could take whoever they want because the Levis thing is done right, we agree, Maybe we don't.
Speaker 1: I think if they're that high up, yes they're considering quarterback.
Speaker 2: Gotta take a quarterback of your ten, but.
Speaker 1: It's probably more likely that they're gonna get If they're number two, they're probably getting the second because don't you think New English you get a king's ransom for that for that trade. You don't think you're trade trying to trade out of that first spot. Maybe they are, but then you get the second one. If you don't get Wards, you get Shador. If you don't get you get war, right, I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I understand why the Texans might not be favored, even though I think they probably should get their bearing straight here, you know, and play some good football before the postseason. But why are the Titans favorite? Well?
Speaker 1: And for me for Week eighteen betting, so it always comes down to the first thing I look at is what are teams that have motivation that I think the line is gonna go way up on right and I can catch it early. And then it's starting to think this way right is there is? Are there games where we're just pricing this way without thinking about the other side.
Speaker 2: This is a total information gathering week. Listen to what the coaches are gonna do, because this is one of those where right now my instinct would be to take the Texans plus four, but I'm not gonna bet it yet. I'm gonna wait for some sign because it's a good call. Because I get it why you might not think the Textans are favorite, but Why on Earth would the Titans be because they shouldn't want to win. And it's not the players, it's the coaches who put the players out there coming back guessing lots.
Speaker 3: Numbers game on FI send these Sports Betting Network.
Speaker 4: This segment of a numbers game is brought to you by Zin Nicotine Pouches. There's only one number one draft pick, there's only one champion at the end of the season, and there's only one nicotine pouch brand in America that outsells the rest, and that is zin.
Speaker 2: Zen is a smoke.
Speaker 4: Free, spit free, hassle free nicotine pouch that can be enjoyed anywhere, anytime. Find yours in at zin dot com. That's zyn dot com. Warning, this product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Speaker 2: We had sweets at beating the book. Always appreciate the feedback. Best listeners in the game. Here on a numbers game, Kayle, Alexander, Kelly Bindlin, Brian Morianan. To limit the system shock from going from Wyatt to Kelly, can get a segment of Kelly updating us on random UNLV sports and in viewpoint of the Packers and Bucks. If it's not too much and maybe just say twenty twenty three Michigan National Championships as well. Did he bust out a championship ring last week? Is that what I heard? Dude? We started out guessing lines and he showed me his like it was like as if he won twenty five Super Bowls. It was this UNLV championship ring, to which I immediately asked what championship and he's like, oh, Women's Mountain West Conference. Uh, fantastic.
Speaker 1: I hope it was Kenlnvica a great voice of fa You we've had on the show multiple times.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite moments.
Speaker 1: In my life was when you basketball won a sun Belt champion and Ken Ken's a littler guy.
Speaker 2: He's a little guy. Oh man.
Speaker 1: Did he show me the ring after the ceremony and it was like half of his hand.
Speaker 2: It was so big. I'm like, wow, for a Sunboat championship. All right, Grayson ROSSI get gil. I believe this may answer your question on how Danny boy is approaching tonight's game. We talked about Dan Campbell, Grayson, That's what I meant earlier. Maybe I wasn't clear. Dan Campbell is has already stated right, he is not about resting his players. So that's why I said I go. It would be insane of Dan Campbell to play his players. But Dan Campbell's insane. He's playing them. That's the plan anyway, unless somehow he changes his mind from that press conference from last week, because it was asked specifically, how are you gonna play San Francisco game on Monday night? If it doesn't matter? And it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is next week, because next week determines if you're the number one seed where you get a week off. Remember that's the most important thing, getting a week off, or you're the number five seed. And by the way, number five seed in the AFC to go at Houston ain't the same as a number five seed in the NFC because you got to go to Tampa or the Rams Tampa most likely, each of which is a scary proposition at this point.
Speaker 1: Matt Matt texted me a good bet, Matt Brown, who I guess is listening to the Whole show today.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Matt, love you like I think it's a good bet.
Speaker 1: Looking at Jamiir Gibbs under rushing props tonight because because of the Montgomery injury, you would think you can't possibly let anything happen to Gibbs, but you have to trust Dan Campbell in that situation.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can't get there on that. I don't know. I'm just saying, if one of these players gets hurt in the meetingless game, they deserve the coaches deserve all the guff they get. Lance Schaeffer, this is why I want Joe Burr to win this award. Ohway has a big ticket on Joe Burrow. He's got like seventy one bucks to win almost twelve thousand dollars at one hundred and sixty five to one. He wants Joe Burrow to win MVP. Probably will get come back. Please lead the narrative, Gill Lovey Gill, Well, I'm leading the Lamar Jackson narrative because you know, I think a guy who might end up with the greatest passer rating of all time probably should win MVP. But anyway, that's just me. Let's just agree on this. Can we all agree on this? Can we all get a Kumbaya moment? No matter how you feel about everything, there just aren't enough awards to go around this year.
Speaker 1: It's an incredible MVP race, there just aren't.
Speaker 2: You can make a case for Lamar. You can make a case for Josh Allen, who again, even I can see if you take Josh Allen off the Bills, what do they win two games? Three games? So literally he's probably the MVP. You can make a case for Joe Burrow. Remember how we were saying, oh, well, Cincinnati sucks, so we can't really include Joe Burrow. What if Cincinnati makes the playoffs? What if they make the playoffs? Saquon two thousand yards? Right, he's already got two thousand yards. He's one hundred and one shy of breaking Eric Dickerson's all time record. I know it's an extra game, it's an extra buy. It's not quite the same thing, but you get the idea. You could make a case for Saquon. What about Offensive Player of the Year? Then a depository for someone who doesn't win MVP. So you take the MVP off, who wins Offensive Player of the Year among those people? Sam Darnold he should be involved in that as well. Right, maybe he's an MVP. There's too many Jamar Chase should be an Offensive Player of the Year. Kennedy, he's about to win the triple crown in receiving receptions, receiving yards and touchdowns. By the way, when Cooper Cup did that, we all lost our minds. But Jamar Chase does it. You're like, we're going through all these awards tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, We're gonna spend a lot of award time.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's just that I think we all can agree on that this is the year where there's just not enough.
Speaker 1: Award There's not and I don't I almost touched you this yesterday. The part I'm concerned about Burrow. I think he might end up stealing some of the Lamar Jackson votes. Like, I don't think he's taking away Josh Allen votes. I think because they're gonna use the statistical argument that we're using with Lamar Jackson, and I think he might end.
Speaker 2: Up stealing away a few votes. Yeah, but Cincinnati's probably not gonna make the playoffs and he's not gonna steal anything. That's the thing. I think. That's OK. Yeah, our tickets. Hope you're right. And finally, Trip Tepper, he says twenty twenty four NFL Season Podium of Ignorance gold Eberflus Agree, Silver, Raheem Morris agree. Bronze Zach Taylor. Okay, I'll go with that. He says, honorable mentioned Bowls for that Kansas City Monday Night debacle, which I have to tell you I remember talking about it, but don't remember the details of it this point. All right, we got many more games, Yeah, we do, all right. Still early window Jags at Colts, Jags at Colts. Jags win, so their play, their you know, draft position gets worse. Yesterday, Jags are feisty. They beat the Titans and then the Colts. Good god, they eliminated themselves by losing to the Giants. The Giants, who were going to have the number one pick now are slotted in the number four position as they beat the Colts forty five to thirty three in a game where Zaiir Franklin was losing his mind on his defensive teammates because they could not stop the Giants. Good and hold back to lot stop them. You can't stop Drew Lock. You can only hope to contain them, right, man. They can't do anything right.
Speaker 1: Can't even lose right, You can't even lose right byase New York teams.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 2: By the way, Malik Neighbors seven for one seventy one two touchdowns. You got that right, New York Giants, just like the Raiders got the brock Bowers thing right. I don't know. Indianapolis minus three in a meaningless game. I have no idea what to make this.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think i'd probably said it that Colts five five?
Speaker 2: Oh give me Jaguars. It's my favorite pick of it so far.
Speaker 1: I mean, is it only five because we think the Jags want to lose.
Speaker 2: The Jaguars seem to not care about losing the drapt position, So I think the Jaguars play this above board, whereas I think the Colts might just be completely deflated. Yeah, but say that's one of those when we get.
Speaker 1: To week eighteen, though, you're like, I'm really gonna go really gonna bet money on the Jackars?
Speaker 2: Like it the best? But am I really gonna go bet it? I haven't bet anything. Yeah, just full disclosure. I got two bets. We haven't gotten there yet, all right, Uh still early window. Bill's at Patriots. Okay, Bill locked into the number two seed, Bills have nothing to play. Do the Bills play Josh Allen because they want him to have a final data point for his resume or do the Bills say we're not gonna risk anything because we're the number two seed. Only the playoffs matter. We're gonna rest, you know, for the home game against let's say the Broncos wherever in the two seven game, and then Lamar Jackson, by the way, gets a final data point. The most recentcy thing for voters, that kind of thing at New England. New England, who right now has the number one pick in the draft, but they have their quarterback, So I'm not sure New England is going to lay down. I don't think New England cares that much about the number one pick. I could be wrong, but because they have their quarterback, I think they're like for one or three, what does it really I don't know, So I said, because of all that, I'm sure this is what I'm way wrong. I said New England minus three because I think Buffalo sits everybody. Yeah, wrong team favored Bills three. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think you're like, I think you just broke it down perfectly though, because there are questions on both sides.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how you make a line there. You just don't What are the people find out which we'll find out what Sean McDermott wants to do. Also, yep, next, Okay, Giants and Eagles. Giants again fall from the number one pick in the draft to the number four picking the draft after they beat the Colts Philadelphia. Okay, let's talk about the Saquon thing for a second. Okay, Saquon, every one of these games has some angle. Saquon thirty one for one sixty seven. Yesterday in the Eagles win, which again featured both Kenny Pickett and then Tanner McKee, aj, could you give my ball back please? Saquon gets over two thousand yards rushing. He's the ninth player ever to get over two thousand yards. He is one hundred behind Eric Dickerson for the most yards rushing yards in a season. However, eric Dickerson did it in sixteen games. Saquon would do it in seventeen games. Plus have two buys less carries though, right, like, excuse me, plus have one boy, but you still have an extra game and rest. And Eric Dickerson sixteen games straight. And Eric Dickerson was amazing for those of us at a certain age. So the question becomes, does Saquon play to try to break that record. My instinct is to say no, because remember when we have that instance where Saquon could have broken the was it the single game record or had a shot and Sirianni went to the sideline or some record and Sirianni went to the sideline, was like, hey, Saquon, do you want to try to break the record? Seque's like no, I'm good.
Speaker 1: So okay. So I think I'd be okay with whatever they did. I understand both sides of it. I don't necessarily because even if you break the record, you didn't really break the record. It's still gonna have an aster.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Here's the biggest thing, though, didn't they pull him yesterday? So if they pulled him yesterday in the fourth quarter, isn't that indication to you that they're not gonna if it was all about the record, right, If it's all about the record, why wouldn't you just leave?
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. I think Philly's second tier guys could probably be the Giants anyway. So I said Philly minus four, Yeah, Eagles minus three and a half. Oh wow, there you go, there you go?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, one more clar No said buccanteers.
Speaker 2: All right, says a Buccaneers. Buccaneers win, they win the AFC, excuse me, the NFC South, and they will get depending on what the Rams do. Either the three or four seed New Orleans is dreadful. Tampa Bay minus.
Speaker 1: Fourteen, ding ding ding fourteen on the dot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you have that in Survivor, you're good to go. All right, more to guess next.
Speaker 3: Numbers game on VSAID these Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 2: And sports betting and trading, Understanding probability is the ultimate game changer. Unlocked the secrets of high probability trading with Todd Bubba Horowitz, a former floor trader in Season Sports Better with over forty five years of experience. Visit Bubba Trading dot com slash vs in today and use promo code vs in five hundred to save five hundred dollars. Don't miss your chance to sharpen your strategy and gain the edge and your trading game. That's Bubba Trading dot Com slash v SIN promo code v SIN five hundred and maybe we will have Bubba on the show here at some point. I want that. I love it. Kelly and I were just having this conversation off air, and Kelly's a wonderful human being.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And he said, and you had texted me when you're in Florida and you were thinking because for God's sakes, drews. Drew had two of his fish, two of the greats. Remember he had Rafa, Joker and Federer. Where his three fish, and two of them not Rafa, the other two basically committed suicide when he went on making Yes, he came home and they were had jumped out of the take. And so, Kelly is such a nice guy. You were in Florida, you were at a pet store and you were you were texting me about like, you know, chipping new fish to Drew's president. I'm a nice guy, and I just off of air, I said to Kelly, I said, I said, are fish really the type of thing you want to gift to somebody? And you said said, nope, you're right.
Speaker 1: You probably want to pick it out yourself because you're gonna look at it every day. And then that's why you're the head haunch around here.
Speaker 2: Get the bus kind of logic, the uh, because that's what it is, right, He'll buy his old because fish or something you wanted, like he catches your eye, like I want that fish, and then the whole time he'd be like, and there's Gill and Kelly's fish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like that partially excites me too. If he had to like explain, like if he had like three great looking fish one horrible looking fish and someone wanted, like someone was over at his place and he had to explain every fish to them.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh yeah, and then there's one that kill Kelly. Kelly, let me explain to you. Hear those guys, Norman Vegas we get tweets. Today's show is on. Uh oh, the Today Show is on the background, and they're currently running a feature on the Commodore's Marching Band. Uh not lying on Richie's Commodore's just what we call the Commanders. Thought it's something you could check out later online. But will they march to so fun? A great question? Yeah, oldest though marching band in the National Football League. Manny Davison unl V Hockey, he said, have their biggest winning program history this weekend, beating defending D one champion number five Denver and UNLV is a club team.
Speaker 1: Hey, that is pretty cool, Darnelle and I caught that before the show. They were running highlights on the local news.
Speaker 2: I like a random tweet club. Oh you know who tweeted us? Oh, this is the best tweet of the day. Sooles Barbecue Sauce just tweeted us. Happy holidays, guys. Please get your free complimentary bottles today from Bill eighty as we sent two cases of Sools for Vson hosts and staff. Oh Ma'm Pat dying New York Giants fan.
Speaker 1: He said, very happy you tweeted thanks to us, because I don't know if we would have seen those otherwise.
Speaker 2: That mean Pat's last name is sulels It Pat Seol maybe maybe Joe C seventy one four. As far as the rushing record, Dickerson got it in sixteen games over OJ, who did it in fourteen times change. I wouldn't put an asterisk on Saque if he breaks it, well, there won't be an asterisk in reality, not a literal asterisk. I'm just talking about people's minds, you know, as they do for Dickerson, right the old the old school guys, they say, oh, well, O j did it in fourteen. OJ had two thousand and three before Dickerson went over twenty one hundred two extra games. Dell mind the Gap Radio is a realistic Dolphins fan. Pick your poison, get blownut out of Buffalo January twelfth, or get the fourteenth pick in the draft. I'll choose the latter. Chop Robinson defensive Rookie of the Year, he says, stringfellow Hawk, our buddy, He says, I can't believe the Giants won that game. They don't want to be great. I hate them laying all the points with the Eagles and Barkley rushing props. Hope he rubs their noses in it. New York Mess sixteens. Saquon didn't want the personal record against the Giants, but is going to go after a season record in meaningless game against the same Giants. I think they have bigger fish to fry, and Saquon wants the other guys to eat too, And I have a Saquon MVP bit. I'm with you, as I said earlier, Kevin Ryan Gil tell dan Quinn to put his hat on right just to Matt Patricia for me, I'm so with you, man, but I sound like I'm a thousand years old when I say that, and Steve pointing out Dickerson surpassing Simpson who had the record in fourteen games, and then finally Brian am I'm still standing by my belief that Drew's fish joker and Federer jumped out of the tank just like something else. Okay, never mind, go ahead. I should never ron Burgundy through the tweets.
Speaker 1: After games, chiefs at Broncos, chiefs of Broncos, chiefs nothing to play for.
Speaker 2: They're fifteen and one, for God's sakes, They've got the number one seed throughout the AFC playoffs. It goes through Arrowhead, except they don't call it Arrowhead anymore. But you know what I mean, what do they go hey? Or what does it called? I have no idea. So it's gonna be the Carson Wentz Show. By the way, four teams who have not scored more than thirty points in any game this season. Okay, that's four teams. Do you know who they are?
Speaker 3: Hmm?
Speaker 2: Oh boy? Tight spot you Kansas City as one of them? You say, both teams, Broncos. The four teams, four teams this year that have not scored more than thirty points in any game this season. One of these teams is not like the other, and that team is Kansas City. Titans. No, they scored more Rais yes, Bears. No, did I just give them to Giants? Okay, stop, Yes it is the Raiders, the Giants, the Patriots and the Chiefs. Patriots I should have gotten, except the Giants did it yesterday, So now it's only the three teams. It's Kansas City, New England and the Raiders. Wow against Denver. Denver has everything to play for. Denver wins. They are in despite batching I don't know if they botched it, but despite not getting to the finish line against the Bengals. They did kind of watch it, but Zach Taylor watched it too, So Denver wins. They're in. If Denver loses, Miami is next up. Miami would be in with a win. If both Denver and Miami lose, Cincinnati would be in with a win. If all three lose, Denver's in. But Denver has every incentive to beat Carson Wentz and the Chiefs on their home field outside Denver minus seven. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another good note here, This is out to ten. I caught it a shop around. This number is all over the place, Broncos ten at DraftKings right now. I caught an eight and a half I did throw it in a teaser. I will get to the second leg later, but I like the teaser. Matt Brown tweeting in as well. I think this is an interesting note. If the Bengals win on Saturday, if you're the Chiefs, don't you even more kind of want to let let the Broncos uh beat you just to get them in and not have to deal with the Cincinnati Bengals in the playoffs potentially down the line. Great point because Cincinnati, you never know how what the coaches think of things like this, but we never I'd be thinking like that. Yeah, but Andy Reid has no history of thinking like that. But Cincinnati the proverbial quote unquote team you don't want to see in the playoffs, right m hm? Who is, by the way, of the teams that are in the playoffs, who is the team AFC or NFC is the team that scares you the most? And I'm not talking about the top teams. So take Minnesota Detroit. I'm allowed to say Packers, Packers, Okay, okay, because I think there are what I think I kind of laugh at this question now because a lot of these teams were talking about there's a lot of teams in the playoffs. Playoffs this year a playoff race. They have these great, great offenses rt GIL, but you can't trust their defenses at all. And that's where like whatever defense steps up but at the right time could be the big difference.
Speaker 2: For a lot of these teams. Next, all right, Chargers at Raiders game means nothing except for potential seating. Chargers are in, but a Chargers win and a Steelers loss would mean the Chargers would get to go to Houston. They're at the Raiders who continue to mess up their draft position. Mm hm h Chargers. By the way, the Raiders did get the brock Bowers thing right. Brock Bowers yesterday seven for seventy seven. He breaks Mike Ditka's sixty three year old record for receiving yards for rookie tight ends. Dicka did it in fourteen games. By the way, Bowers also breaks the rookie reception record, which was set by Pokinakua last year.
Speaker 1: It's insane, Like you said, at least Giants, at least you got Neighbors, Raiders, at least you got Bowers.
Speaker 2: Chargers minus four.
Speaker 1: I bet this game you did Chargers three and a half. I bet it at it raced all the way, it got to six places. It's five and a half at DraftKings right now, so you have the best of it. I think that seating motivation is enough for the Chargers to go out there and play.
Speaker 2: And Raiders, what are you doing? What are you doing? Just lay down already. By the way, the Raiders, who are four and twelve currently would draft eighth. That's so great.
Speaker 1: Eight.
Speaker 2: By great, I mean horrible. All right.
Speaker 1: Next, we had a game that could have been cool, Seahawks at Rams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rams wants to If the Rams win, they get the number three seed. If the Rams lose and the Bucks win, I believe the Bucks go to three and the Rams would go to four. But the Rams win the NFC West, so I don't know if seeding matters to the Rams. They have a home game right now. It would be Washington, but that could change. I said the Rams minus three and a half, Seahawks minus three because they're thinking the Rams will not play.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, it's got to be it. I mean what they look ahead or whatever had to have been Rams three or more. It's probably closer. It was probably your line.
Speaker 2: But the thing that always okay, sure, that makes sense. I guess if you think the Rams aren't playing anybody. And Sean McVay was scoreboard watching for that reason right to see if they clinched. Washington's win puts the Rams in. So Seattle is favored. Oh okay, Seattle's been banged up though, like all year, am I mistaken? Am I mistaken about the fact that the Rams. I thought the Rams could drop to four. But maybe the Rams don't care if they're three or four. But the problem is if you don't, if you finish four, you're playing the Detroit Minnesota loser. Yeah, so it's either a choice of you know, Washington right now or Green Bay if you end up three, versus either Minnesota or Detroit if you end up four.
Speaker 1: See, this is where it just sounds like there's too much that's out of your control.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you care that well, it's in your control. If you win, then you get the three. It doesn't matter. That's an interesting line to me. I don't I don't know that I would think that that would you know, Seattle would be that big of a favorite. Alexander might be firing on the Hawks And what was the other one?
Speaker 1: The Jaguars.
Speaker 2: Oh god, all right, what do you wonder? Real quick? One more real quick? Dolphins at Jets, Dolphins win, Broncos lose. Dolphins in it was not two yesterday? Was Tyler Huntley? I'll say Miami minus three and a half two and a half. Okay, quarterback questions Still, I guess right? The Jets at four and twelve, currently picking seventh in the NFL Draft. Coming back for more on guessing lines. Numbers game VSON.
Speaker 3: Numbers Game on VSA, the sports betting network.
Speaker 2: Coming up the top of the hour. After a numbers game, Money moves with Stormy Botta. Telly Stormy welcomes in We believe Jeff Schwartz today as she typically does on Mondays noon to two Eastern Stormy and anyone worth your Watch noon to two Eastern, followed by John Hanson a prop points two to three, and then Adam Shine, I would assume back in the foll today from three to four. Adam Shine with make it rain right here on VSON these sports betting We're coming up Adam Shine, who is a Awards voter who I believe is voting for Josh Allen. At least that's how he felt a couple of weeks ago or a week ago. So he's in the Josh Allen camp. Everybody else we've had as in the Lamar Jackson camp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna be really sad when Josh Allen wins it and I don't have a ticket.
Speaker 2: Do we agree that jo that Jayden Daniels is a unanimous offensive Rookie of the Year. Will one person not vote for Jaden Daniels?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Probably no? Who? Why would you? As great as bo Nicks has been, as great as Drake me? If you do not vote for Jaden Daniels's Rookie of the Year, something is wrong with you.
Speaker 1: Jill just going to have a past experience here. There's always like the one or two that you're.
Speaker 2: Like, what, there's always so much. Everybody's got a casey. Everybody's got a casey, which brings us to our best bets of the day, courtesy at G Bank, the official bank of a v sin Let us begin with mine. I still have I haven't made any bets in Week eight team, but I still got the Lions minus three and a half to night and my buddy Dan Campbell's like, yeah, full throttle baby, or as Todd says on the Megapop. Whatever he does is Dan Campbell invitation endless wings. He just goes in it. What is that is that buffalo while wings? He just goes into an Applebe's mode.
Speaker 1: I don't e feel like I've seen since the beginning of the season.
Speaker 2: Endless wings. Kelly's best bets. He's on the Cavaliers. Oh stop it, love the Calves night against your Warriors. Calves still have the best record in the NBA, don't they they do.
Speaker 1: I have been so off on Warriors numbers here these past couple of weeks. I mean, Stephan out of the lineups screwed that up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Buckaminga going thirty four to thirty four. Yeah, yeah, see what you can do tonight. That's a big time game. Kelly's on the Calves minus three and a half. He's also on the Chargers in Week eighteen. He's got the best of it at minus three and a half. And then he's got himself a teaser. The Broncos teased down because they got a win to get in, and the Vikings teased up through the three and the seven against the Lions and the big showdown next week. That makes sense that teaser makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: Thanks. I would say maybe that's ruining one of final games, but not really, because what else would you.
Speaker 2: Set that number at nuts? Yeah, well we'll find out. I'll tell you what my guest was. G Bank. Ladies and gentlemen, our best bets of the day, courtesy of G Bank, each and every day here on this show and on every show on the network. Don't forget. If you're serious about sports betting, you ei the G Bank vis the signature card, most credit card, street sportsbook, and gaming transactions as cash advances. Even when you put your own money on the card. G Bank treats gaming transactions and purchases, so you're typically saying up to three to five percent on cash advanced fees right there, right now. For a limited time, you'll receive a two hundred and fifty dollars bonus after you spend one thousand dollars in the first ninety days. Apply down Visa dot com slash g Bank. That's Visa dot com slash G Bank. Subject credit approval terms and conditions apply. We get tweets of beating the book again. Always appreciate the feedback. Larry Fresh, Gilly Kelly, and the Numbers Game yearly wrap up of Ryan Hyatt. They forgot to mention you guys leaving smoke filled Bar Canada and upgrade it into the Circus studio. Oh goold forget. Yeah, that was a big deal. How many times you've been back to the d since we since we left? Not once? But I love everybody there. I love everybody there. I know you're hating out there right now. We miss you. Randy Rodriguez, Brandy outside zero points, zero times. Thank you all, Thank you for all you guys did this year. Also, I have a golf versus Saint Golf. Also I have golf versus Saint Brown and Fantasy Championship. Peep the team name he calls his team a Numbers game Larry Fred. Wow, thank you, Larry, Chris Hartman Gil breaking news probably Drew acquired new fish over the holiday now has Rafa Gill and Kelly Fred Currier. This is the best guessing lines of the year. Yeah, we eight teens the best, man, Fred, Thank you for that. I appreciate that. Michael laifan if At the time of kickoff of the Chiefs Broncos game on Sunday, the Chiefs would play the Bengals in their first playoff game. If they win, they will definitely lose the game. They do not want to play Joe Burrow. Ah, got that, so they will. Oh that's right, I got it wrong. Right, So if the Bengals win on Saturday, just to get rid of the Bengals, he's saying, the Chiefs will lay down they obviously the Chiefs will have a bu That's what Matt say with Matt text, Yes, that's correct. Yeah, we covered that. Yeah, I may have said it wrong. Lasting Okay, Bobby Knuckles just tweeting randomly about random movies that we're talking about. Man, all right, free my? Did we uh? I've never seen biodome it never will did we get Did we finish the final window on Sunday? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no on we missed two massive games. We have two massive games left?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay? Forty nine at Cardinals, forty nine ers at Cardinals forty nine ers play to night against the Lions. Boy, what a season? Huh for the Niners lost season six and nine nine ers at the Cardinals who have been eliminated. The Cardinals Rams game we didn't talk about from Saturday? Can we talk about it for a second, because that's what the Rams set themselves up with a win in that game, so that if Washington won last night, which they did, the Rams would clinch the NFC West. And that's what happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, It's gonna sigure with this face a little time though.
Speaker 2: Let's just the finals because yeah, because why because you have a Rams to make the playoffs? Take it? Okay, So just a review. What happened here was it was thirteen to nine Rams with six thirty three left, Arizona fourth and ten at the Rams forty. Kyler was picked by Karen Kitchens. Okay. Then the Rams went three and out. Arizona takes over again at their own thirty six with two minutes left. Again, they're down four, first and goal at the five. With thirty nine seconds left, Kyler Murray zips a fastball to Trey McBride's face. It caroms up in the air and it's picked, I say in quotes in the end zone by a Kaylo Witherspoon. Ball game. Rams win and then you get in the situation where Washington wins, Seattle's out and that's what happened. Anyway, Rams win the division. Did you think that that was actually a pick, not at all.
Speaker 1: I didn't were I didn't know we were letting the ball help us catch the ball, or the crown help us catch the ball. Now kill because that's sure what it looked.
Speaker 2: Like to me. I mean, on the one hand.
Speaker 1: You so we're supposed to be underneath the ball. Now this is on the side, trapped right against the right, against the ground.
Speaker 2: All right, let's just start by saying this. When we were seven years old and we were kids playing football, I don't ten years old whatever agree with this. We all would say that's not a catch. Right. The NFL has trained us through the years to have all these different definitions of what a catch is and what a catch is. By the way, if you look at old NFL films of what like constituted a catch back in the day, it's ridiculous, but they defined it. And so now things that you know back in the day what were called catches would never be catches today. So one of the things about these situations is they say there's the ball under the you know, the hands under the ball. But then there's also if the ball doesn't move and your hands are securing it. So this was one of these where Killer Witherspoon. You know it helps it not move gilt the ground. I agree with you. That's what I'm asking because Killer Witherspoon, I hope I'm browsing his first his first name, Craik. He had his hands secure on the ball, except here's the thing. They were on like the top third of the ball.
Speaker 1: I would have even gone midway down. I'll give him midway down. It wasn't it was not underneath.
Speaker 2: And the ground absolutely helped him catch that ball.
Speaker 1: Okay, quick airport story on my like fifth delay on my flight back here. I'm watching the game and waiting to board my plane and it gets delayed for like the fourth time over the loudspeaker right as this play happens, and I just yelled, I'm like what, And this guy next to me out of nowhere, it's just like I know the fifth delay right, and I'm like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I'm talking about that, That's what I'm talking about. I don't know Arizona minus four it San Francisco. No, it's forty nine ers laying a point. Sure, yeah, sure, all right?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I football Big one Vikings at Lions, the big one for all the marbles no matter what happens tonight with the Lions, you will end up with a game for the NFC North and more importantly, the number one seed in the entire NFC playoffs. Now you could have two fourteen and two games. If the Lions win tonight, you could have two fourteen and two teams playing. The loser will be a fourteen and three five seed. It's by the way, this is gonna be the first time in the history of the NFL where two teams with at least thirteen wins play each other in the regular season. That's how amazing this is. Lions with all their injuries, Vikings and I raise my hand, just criminally underrated, yeap, criminally underrated. They're great. They're great. I ended up saying Detroit minus three because I did not know what else to make.
Speaker 1: It's been toggling two and a half. Three shop round, Okay, so I caught it two and a half.
Speaker 2: That makes as a teaser, leg That makes about as good a sense as any and I like your teaser is the most natural of all them. Denver and the Vikings.
Speaker 1: I was desperate to find up dance partner for Denver because I think Denver the chance to tease them under three at the time, I couldn't pass.
Speaker 2: How many human beings will have a Broncos Vikings teaser this week. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just where Denver line move because there's literally there's an eight and a half out there at FanDuel right now, and it's tenant DraftKings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but do you think people are really that discerning? They're gonna doesn't matter, They're just gonna be like whatever the number is. Good point, Broncos Vikings, Yeah, you're doing it correctly, But I'm just saying most people are just gonna do it habazardly. I hope there's something in that show. I hope there's some value. The big lesson in all this is Week eighteen is the is the most interesting one. On some level, guessing the lines can be a fool's errand, but the point being, with a lot of these teams, Dan Campbell's already called a shot tonight, I'm playing everybody endless wings, which is idiotic. But okay, what about the teams that are only playing for seeding next week? Right? The Washingtons of the world, how are they gonna play it? That's the kind of thing we ought to be thinking about green Bay. Gotta listen to coaches, what they're saying. Do you believe them? Do you not? Social media