Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife.
Speaker 2: She cooked, she cleaned, cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course.
Speaker 3: She didn't talk back.
Speaker 2: She was both.
Speaker 3: Obedient and soft by nature.
Speaker 2: She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 3: That we're good mom's bad choices? Who single mom? Who said? But the patriarchy shared all their bad choices and found out they were so bad after all, we're experts. Overhairs and your new vestie. Sit back and near the ride. I can do a pat on my I can do on my Welcome back to good mom's bad choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mela. Happy hump Day, Beaches, Happy hump Day. How are you feeling? I feel good good. Yeah, yeah, how are you feeling? I'm pretty good. Yeah, you look cute. Thanks got new boots. You know, I'm a boot bitch, so thank god you've let those other pink boots go. It's time, babe, I'm gonna look for new ones. I still need pink boots, like entirely. This is like a crazy amount. Okay, well let's try that again. Maybe just cut to the jeep. Do something about jeep, do things my face here, just a blog. If you can just put my nice smiling face over my nipple, that's her saying hello. If you don't follow us or watch us on YouTube, you're missing out. My small bee titties are saying hello again. I love it. I think this week I decided I want to get my boobs done this week. Like this week, I was like, yeah, this, we gotta do that. Okay, well use your influence. Okay, yep, Hey, so I have a podcast, please give me free boobs. I will tell everyone, well listen, thank there speaking of boobs and and plastic surgery and just doing whatever the fuck you want. You very special guest. Ye I love fake titties. You guys. I'm really excited about this week's guest because this was actually someone that from the tribe, made us aware of who you were, and now you're in my Explore page. Every time I fucking opened up my Explorer page, I'm like, there she going, you where? Shout out to Christina. Today we are joined by the Hello guys, thank you for having me on. I'm super excited to have you on. I love your content. I love you. You're so funny, you're so real, You're beautiful. Did you find as mom like us? Oh we love Mamas is the house of finance. Mamas. So from Louisiana to La, from La.
Speaker 1: To La, this is just L. I like this LA better though, take me back please?
Speaker 3: LA is boring. You should try the other one.
Speaker 1: I mean want I'm gonna come visit better phone when we get there. Oh yeah, absolutely, do a whole New Orleans saying oh it'll be fine.
Speaker 3: I want to do like a witch tour. I want to do all the things. You know what, We've been saying this for so long. Maybe this is the year that we go to New Orleans for Halloween. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Yeah. I haven't honestly done any of the witchy or the ghost tours.
Speaker 3: But I do it in a group setting. Okay, then do you need to a retreat? Do we need to do like a witchy Halloween retreat because it's our favorite holidays. Who was I talking to about the witchiness of New Orleans and they were like, you don't want to delve into that. It's dark. No people, You're like, they're like, you sound it sounds fine, it sounds cute. It's not well, the energy, the energy is thick. I was gonna say, the energy is different.
Speaker 1: So like as someone who microdos is mushrooms regularly. When I started doing mushrooms in New Orleans, like specifically out like on a parade or one day, the trip never went well, It never went terribly, but it was like intense where I was like, I only micro dose style. I won't even touch a macro dose like in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Just the energy is different. And then the bail lifts and you're like, oh, everybody can see everything never mind yeah, especially in the quarter there. Yeah yeah, wait, so what happened was what did you say? I didn't see anything.
Speaker 1: It just became really intense, real fast, and I had to sit on the stairs. This happened more than one occasion. And I do mushrooms, you know what I mean, but like doing it in the French Quarter, it just felt completely different.
Speaker 3: It was weird. Okay, Well, note to self, don't yeah, maybe don't even do spirits.
Speaker 4: Just stick to care that's what they say, I mean spirits And yeah, yeah, the last time I was there, I was like, I don't know how anyone lived can do this all the time.
Speaker 3: We were also there for us ands Fest and it was a shit show, so it was like New Orleans on crack Yeah, with a bunch of tourists and a bunch of rowdy ass yeah people. Makes sense. So, yeah, where did you come from? All of a sudden you were just all over my feet and I was like, yeah, like what's the trajectory of like where? Like how did you? How did you get here? Tell us your internet, your internet fame, coming to coming to store, coming to age story. You know it's funny. Actually I started creating like content, like normal normal content, like only fans content.
Speaker 1: I started creating like normal content in twenty twenty three, and I went viral then, but so it was like only like a six month run. I used to give dating advice. Hmmmm, it was weird. It was weird. So it was the dating advice, but it was more male centered dating advice.
Speaker 3: I've come along with Okay, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wait, I don't I don't understand under what.
Speaker 1: So So I've been very open about my pick me journey, about how I went from pick me to to like liberated woman.
Speaker 3: I had no idea. I'm so shocked, Please tell us more. I'm scared. No, So, like I remember my first video that went viral.
Speaker 1: It was of me, And I was like, this is the dating advice you probably never or you didn't think you needed but needed to hear, or some stupid shit like that, right, And I was like, very dead pan, had these yellow glasses on sort of camera, and I'm saying a bunch of.
Speaker 3: Shit that actually rings true. Right.
Speaker 1: But the last thing I said, and I don't know why the fuck I said this is I said, men have it harder than women in the dating world.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, I know it was it was a moment. What did you mean by that?
Speaker 1: I guess at the time, I meant like, because I think that was the rise of That was the rise of the conversations of the fifty to fifty provider mindset, being your feminine energy, all that stupid shit, the shears, the sprinkle sprinkle thing.
Speaker 3: That was the rise of that kind of content.
Speaker 1: So I was like, let me just because I truly felt that way at the time.
Speaker 3: I truly felt that way. I will not sugarcoat shit. I did feel that way. But like that men had to pay for more stuff, So yeah, like there was more of a there was more of a.
Speaker 1: What do you call it, a responsibility for demand to show up. But now I understand that that's exactly fucking right, as they fucking should there should be this big responsibility and then when women create life and you know what I mean. So I made that kind of advice at the time, and like women did me multiple times on the comments and I'm a comment reader, I'm a DM reader. I read everything that comes my way. I have to stop that shit because now it's becoming like it's too much, and I actually, like I had to take a to I had to take a second and be like, yeah, I'm not doing this right, Like I'm just not I'm not like it didn't even spiritually feel aligned with me, and I knew I was fucking up. So I stopped making that kind of content. I continued making like just regular like lifestyle content here and there, but I wasn't really in it. And then I dated this man. This was last year. I dated this man for years when I was living in New Orleans, and I started going to therapy as well at the same time. So I started dating this man and then eight months later I started going to therapy and my therapist, actually, I want to say her her thesis was about like toxic masculinity, right, So I picked this therapist very you know, carefully, and over the time of dating him and going to therapy, it started to like shift, Like my viewpoints on relationships and my viewpoints on being a woman started to shift right. And like I said, I've always I'm a very self discovery type person, so I'm always looking for a way to be better. Like my friend, I was at dinner one time with my friend Jasmine, and she would always say, She's like, Via, You're always like learning something about yourself.
Speaker 3: You're always like here for growth.
Speaker 1: So I might be fucking up, but I know when I'm fucking up, and I know I could be better. So I'm on this discovery or this this discovery with my therapist, and you know, I'm telling her about all my relationship problems and da da da dah, she brings something to light that I swear to God, it was like a moment that clicked and she was like, you know, we can change your reactivity.
Speaker 3: Because I have BPD.
Speaker 1: It's BPD borderline personality disorder. It comes from like years, years and years of trauma disordered growing up, all that kind of stuff. And you know, she was like, yeah, we could work on your reactivity. Like you're a little crazy, You're kind of a crazy bitch, But the things you're being crazy about are actually kind of valid, do you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like someone someone checking you for what you're wearing when you're going outside, you flippin' out. Maybe let's work on how you address it. But like you actually have resourceful rage, right, Like she's like the things you're getting upset about, you should be getting fucking pissed off about what these men are saying to you or doing to you. But let's just, you know, let's just change the way we react, you know. And so this, the man that I was stating at the time, was very, uh I would say, mentally abusive, not emotionally, not really physically, not verbal, but mentally the mental games you play. So I just and then I went to an acupunctual It was just so it's all this stuff so right, So like locking, I was doing a bunch of unlocking during over that past year, and I just decided to share the journey with the internet.
Speaker 3: And then that's where it all kind of started.
Speaker 1: Was I had this like I call it like my feminine rage awakening moment. And then literally like one day I had acupuncture and my whole life just like I awoke and like I swear to God, like therapy is great, but I am a I carry my shit in my body. So somatic therapy like acupuncture was what really did it and threw me over the rate, over the over the edge, and I just started making content.
Speaker 3: That was the thing.
Speaker 1: There was no plan with this kind of content, with this content that I started making last year.
Speaker 3: There was no plan.
Speaker 1: And that was intentional because I told like the biggest thing about it was I would date men that would the whole like you know, free free bird. There the caged bird theory where like a man will come into your life they see your this.
Speaker 3: Like free, open, crazy woman.
Speaker 1: And they like love that about you, and then they get you and all yeah, and they want you to like, you know, wear your hair diff and they don't want you to dress as holl we. They wanted that they you need to wear make if you've got themand don't wear makeup d da da. They want to like, you know, make you a shell of the person that you wear. And that that did it for me. Every time I would go through these like expand to phases. Then I get a man and then I go through another expansive phase and I'd break up with them and I get a man, and it just kept happening. But this time I was like, no, I have to stay single and I need to listen to me right because I feel like as women, we have a bunch of different voices that are in our heads, whether it be our moms, our grandmas, our dads, and it's just it's not our voice. So we live life based on you know, who we're around, who we grew up around. We have all these ideals, but a lot of times it's not our voice. So after the acupuncture the appointment, I just went into life with this. I broke up with this ass two days after the acupuncture appointment, by the way.
Speaker 3: And an accupuncture on Friday, I'm sorry, it's not gonna work. On Monday, the second at the right place, Like I literally woke up it was.
Speaker 1: I had the acupuncture on Tuesday. Wednesday was the first day of my ludial phase. Ladies, your luteal phases when your body is like at its most uh, your intuitions at its highest, so you listen to it. And I remember I woke up and it was my day one of my ludio face and I woke up. My body said you got to break up with this man. So I broke up with them that Thursday, and I told myself my number one rule was a I'm going to be single, but be most importantly, I need to listen to me. And I didn't know what that looked like. And it was wild because I was like, that's what a baby banks came from.
Speaker 3: I was just looking at my.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just looking at myself one day and I was like, I don't like my hair, Like, hey, bitch, what do you want? And I was like, I want a shat cut and I want baby Banks. And I put the phone down. I was like, let me record this too, because actually I might regret this and this might be a terrible idea. So I sat the phone down and I recorded it, and it was the best idea I had. Made your own banks, I cut my own hair, I made my own banks, and I said, oh, this was it so like?
Speaker 3: So I started.
Speaker 1: That's honestly how I started making. I guess this kind of empowering content for women. But that was the thing too, is I didn't plan to be an inspiration to women at all. I was just My goal was just I guess, I don't know what being inspiration to myself.
Speaker 3: Like making them, keeping your promises to yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was like, well, let me sink I'm gonna go to Brazil for my thirtieth birthday.
Speaker 3: And I thought about it. I'm like, which, now you got to go to Brazil for your thirtieth birthday.
Speaker 1: So then I booked the trip. I went to Brazil for my thirtieth birthday. So you know, how did I end up on your for you page?
Speaker 3: Don't know.
Speaker 1: I just did whatever the fuck I wanted. I guess that is legit all it was. And then women would come to me and be like, you're so inspiring r da da dada'm for long time I was like, I don't understand.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Like, I'm just it's not doing anything crazy. I'm not out here like feeding the hungr I'm not feeding the children, you know.
Speaker 3: I'm just like the women. I guess. Yeah, So that's that's how that journey happened. Did your adult content journey come before or after the breakup with that guy? Oh? Way before?
Speaker 1: I've I've been in sex work since I was twenty.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm just so interested because you said you were a previously a pick me and then you had this awakening and then you were in like back and that back to back relationships. But you noticed like in relationships you became a shell of yourself, which that happens to a lot of strong women, because the men go hard for the women that they know. We're like you, bitch, I want to cage you. How did that coexist? Like sometimes like for a pigmy, like I never do that because da da da dad, because you want to be picked so badly. So how like that seems like it was almost like contradicting, Like was it difficult to date men and being doing adult content and wanting to like dim yourself to be in a relationship. But also it's weird how that like can coexist? Yeah, I want to know.
Speaker 1: Well, A I talk about like I did sex work because a out of like trauma. It's it's literally just what I thought I could do. I knew I was good at fucking. I'll tell you that, like a llegit when I started porn because twenty was stripper years, twenty twenty twenty two was stripper years. Took a break, became a mom, and then went, I did like sugaring, you know stuff like that, like the undercover sex work or whatever.
Speaker 3: Sugaring undercover sex work. Sugaring is like sugar babying, right yeah, oh I thought sugar I thought sugaring like esthetician. Oh no, I was like, I was just such. And then guys, I remember what are we doing right right out?
Speaker 1: No? Yea, no, sugar baby and sugar baby. So I've done like kind of like all forms. And then I was at my I had just gotten out of this like terrible relationship. And then I was at my lowest and I needed to pay rent in four days. That was kind of how that happened. And I said, this is the last thing I can do. Was you know how like some men go into the military. It was like the last option.
Speaker 3: Now, no men men sell drugs. Women's saw that's they were selling drugs. Is like, you gotta know where to get the drugs, and you could just go there. I don't know how to become a drug dealer tomorrow. I really you don't watch movies, You get front from your friend, you go to the locals, get frighted something. I'm just kidding. I'm learning something for sure.
Speaker 1: So, and then and then I joined joined porn, and then and then.
Speaker 3: I dried.
Speaker 1: But no, honestly, like so, the sex work thing was just because a the ease of money, and I didn't have a good I wasn't showing a good work ethic growing up, and you know, I really just thought the pussy was the only thing I had to offer. I didn't think I was that funny. I think it was that cute can be a model. I don't think any of these things, you know. So I just like did what was easy. But dating men on top of that, yeah, yeah, that's always been hard, one hundred percent like it because it was the men that like, I can save her captain, save a hole tight motherfuckers, like the nice guys. Oh I would date like nice men, but these nice men were just undercover China.
Speaker 3: You know, So would you hide your career from them? I'd be open, you know, I do this and maybe okay with the pigmy and the pigmy energy and the sex work energy. Actually is interesting because I was thinking, as you're talking, I'm like, well, it kind of makes sense. It's like you you were trying to protect your image around Yeah, I do sex work, but still I believe in X y Z, which different, which is which, but I'm a different yeah, which leans more into like, yeah, like amasing whatever. Yeah, the man was like, when I.
Speaker 1: Was important, I didn't have poorn girlfriends.
Speaker 3: I don't do that. Yeah, those friends. I just had, like friends who were directors makeup artists like you, which I love them, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But now I'm becoming friends more with more sex workers. Even though I'm trying to leave sex work, I'm finding myself surrounded by more sex workers, which is beautiful, you know, and I'm like, they're amazing people. But at the time when I was in it, you know, I was like, I'm not one of you. Yeah, weird, right, fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Probably would have been way more successful if I actually had some day friends in the industry.
Speaker 1: But yes, it was Yeah, it was like or or my favorite one was, Oh, you don't have to watch porn. You got a porn you got a porn girl right here, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean, Like, oh, okay, you got the porn. Start home, I'm gonna make dinner and then we're gonna watch me. Yeah, or I'm just yeah, so because of that, like I'm just curious, like you're reallyationship with sex like and like and how much you actually enjoy it and how much of it feels performative for you.
Speaker 1: So funny enough, I feel like I'm in a very reserved moment now of my life. But let's see when I was just because I always I had a boyfriend, right, like I've always I was a cerium monogamist. But when I was single for those little three months three to six months, maybe that i'd be single, I'd be fucking. But when I got into porn, that is where my relationship with sex.
Speaker 3: Became very performative.
Speaker 1: Because I got into porn because it was one of those things I was like, I'm good at fucking because I was at the time living in Tampa and I was like, you know, kind of holling around.
Speaker 3: I was single at the.
Speaker 1: Time for like two three months whatever, single at the time, and I'm like, you know, fucking, and I'm like, wow, I'm real.
Speaker 3: Good at this. I'm real good at this. You know, maybe let me go profit off of this.
Speaker 1: And then when you join porn, it's people you don't know and that you wouldn't necessarily fuck. So now I'm having to perform and fucking people I do not want to fuck, so it became icky to me, right and then sex with men that I was attracted to you associate.
Speaker 3: You just associate.
Speaker 1: It just wasn't healthy and you cope in different ways. So I don't know, Like, I can't say I've ever been extremely kinky person, you know, like my kinks would probably stop at choking, spitting, slapping, the typical, like when you start getting into kinking, you start doing like that kind of shit. But honestly, now, like my heart, I've just found what I truly desire, and what I truly desire is just one partner I am not, like, am I wearing my earrings? Yeah, horny, horny slut I love, So I'm like, I love you know, I've been I've been the slut. I've been the horror into some so many people. I probably still am the horn and slut whatever, so that's still a part of me. But I truly just like fucking one person, like I'm a very I've I've been teetering with the the identity of like demisexual or sapio sexual, like I like when I haven't when I connect with the man here, it connects directly here.
Speaker 3: You can be fine as ship.
Speaker 1: Like Jason, let me tell you something, Jason fucking Mamoa.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you and her and the Jason really party him.
Speaker 1: If you ever get the opportunity to call me first one, guess what, let's go bitch the tell my husband I got the call.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I gotta do it. I'll tell you all about it. Sure.
Speaker 1: But it's like if Jason Momoa ended up being like a dumb bitch, I'd be like, I'm not fucking you.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do it. I couldn't do it like you can be fine as ship.
Speaker 1: That's why I like Love Island is Mono Island, that's.
Speaker 3: What they're calling it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the kissing is it's so much making out, Like are you in high school? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know what. I'm so happy that we're having this conversation because I think that this is a commonversation that women don't have the opportunity to observe and hear often. And I think sometimes when you have conversations or when you come to light and then you can talk about it in depth, then other women like will get this like seed planet and I was just talking to one of my friends Aaron about this recently and we're talking about are hoar days, and like I like reveled at it, you know, but like then I got older and I'm married now, but there's things that I think I'm still working on forgiving myself for and I realize like there's there's like a like you're just talking about the porn to pick me pipeline or whatever the fuck, and like how it seems like it's separate, but even you're talking about like being in being a serial relationship person. And I think that women don't realize how the patriarchy, like A said, like A makes this creates this idea that if you're taken or if you're you know, you have a man, that you're safe in some capacity. And so I think like sometimes when people have experienced trauma or like most women experienced trauma like sexually is from men, there is a need and want to be picked because you feel safe and never even for me, like when I was in relationships, I'm like, oh, then I'll save myself from being a whore because I'll be in a relationship. But also just like there's also the popeline of like if you've experienced extreme or not even all sexual abuses extreme in my opinion. How Like for me, I was like, fuck NIGGI is fuck all y'all. I'll do whatever I want with my pussy. I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck about you. I'll fuck you, fuck you, I'll fuck you. And then I realized, like I didn't really want to fuck all those people. I was actually disassociating and calling it empowerment, empowerment and in some of those ways, like that was a process and a journey I had to experience to arrive where I'm at now. And I'm still like not picking up the pieces, but healing myself, forgiving myself. But I don't think that women recon pick me women. I don't think recognize maybe how how more the same and we are than different. You put yourself on a I'm talking to the pick me women now. You put yourself on the pedestal, thinking it makes you better and thinking it makes you safer, but in reality, like you're just being put into the cage. So it takes you even further away from yourself, even further away from your pussy because you think that it's safe and you think that it's it's acceptable, like acceptability politics, which I fucking hate. So I just I think that, like this conversation is worth Like I'm happy that you're bringing it up, because I think people like automatically, I'm not like her, I'm not like this, And then really, bitch, you are because you like to fuck and you want to feel safe. And at the very bottom line of it, all women just want to feel safe in a world that's genuinely not safe for us. The world is not safe for women. You're always carrying a billion dollars worth of pussy on us. So have you ever carried a backpack with a billion dollars worth of dollars? No, you haven't, So imagine like walking around with this all the time. There is a there is is a sense of protection and anxiety you're always experiencing.
Speaker 1: That's so funny because I remember I went over this with my therapist one time before I broke up with my ex, and I told her I had a dream one time, and I was like, I had a dream that I broke up with my ex and a bunch of men like broke into my house, you know, And she was and then did you know that stuff?
Speaker 3: And I was just like and.
Speaker 1: Then she practice was telling me the same thing about like, you know, like your man is your safety, that's how you view him, and that if you leave him, that if you're on your own, you're unsafe, and that you'll you'll be like attacked by a bunch of men.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's a lot of fear for all of us, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, like the way I feel walking down the street by myself versus with the.
Speaker 3: Man next to me completely different. But it's funny too, because.
Speaker 1: The whole safety thing that you bring up, you know, we're afraid of men and we look to.
Speaker 3: Men for the safety. What I found was so.
Speaker 1: Life changing last year was how safe I felt with women because I never had a bunch of girlfriends, right, Like, I've always been a gaze girl. As much as I love the gays, a lot of gay men or some men, at the end of the day, you know what I mean, they still carry some of them still carry a lot of homophobia, not homophobia, misogyny in them.
Speaker 3: A lot of them some still hate women. You know, I've been in the gay groups out here.
Speaker 1: The way to talk about me, oh yeah, like oh you and I had to like purposely go out and get girlfriends. Like when we broke up, I went out by myself all the time. That's the only way I knew how to make friends.
Speaker 3: Like you just go out.
Speaker 1: I went out to pool parties, went out to club, and I purposely made a bunch of girlfriends.
Speaker 3: And the difference I felt being surrounded by a safe group because not a safe.
Speaker 1: Group of women, not because a lot of you know, you around a bunch of gossip and hopes, like you don't feel very safe. I'm talking like safe women who were there not to judge you. They're just there to be in friendship with you, and they just like you because you're you, not because of the way you look, not because the connections you bring, some tape or whatever else. It is just women who were safe. That was so healing, absolutely and I was like, this is even more important to me than a man. And a big thing too was anytime I was an ex, anytime I was a girlfriend, I was a terrible friend. I'd beat a girl that, like you know, would disappear because I had a man, and then I we'd break up and be like we just.
Speaker 3: Go to the club like underneath my man.
Speaker 1: And so I told myself you got to be. I had to learn how to become a good friend before I ever learned how to be another girlfriend. And that's what I wanted. And like, I recently had a house swarmming party and they were very There was like a few gay guys there and like one safe man, but the rest were women. And I'm like, it's like fifteen twenty people in my house and I'm like, wow, this to me shows me that I, over the past year learned how to be a good friend versus a girlfriend, which is like, which I'm sure you know one day, yeah.
Speaker 3: But you'll be a mentioned that you'll be a different version. Oh yeah, a girlfriend, absolutely absolutely, and that's what I want.
Speaker 1: It's like like, now now that I've this is the longest I've ever been single, which is a year congratulation, It's like now I'm like the man who who does come in if and when he does, has got to be like this open person who lets me be me, who lets me be all the parts of me, the angry part, the sad part, the healing part, the goofy part, the sexy part, the not sexy part.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have high standards and I don't give a shit but that's why this is important, like a first off, like shout out to you for being someone who consistently and consciously keeps growing, keeps evolving, keeps being self observant to be like ah, this doesn't work, and like like re switching roots. But also like to the women listening, I don't think women realize the value in sitting with your fucking self so that you like yourself, so that you love yourself so that when a motherfucker does come in, it's not like you're just giving you know, portion of you away, Because I think that like women getting fucked up miserable relationships and marriages because you haven't fully activated, and fully activating means like, yes, I'm fully okay with the mistakes I've made. I'm fully okay with my pussy. I'm fully okay with showing up like I do, like I don't get I don't dress like this, and then when I get a relationship, I change. Please stop doing that, bitches, you're fucking up for everybody.
Speaker 1: Having a secure sense of self is the most important thing I feel like.
Speaker 3: Because then you attract a partner who is secure with you being yourself versus a portion of yourself so like, it's not it's like not only being yourself part time when you're not in a relationship, but it's like loving it so much that nobody can come in and switch up how you are, switch up how you show up, because it's it gives men the false idea that women are supposed to change in relationships, and that's actually fucking delusional. If you ever date a guy, he's like, well, you're in a relationship. Now, you're not gonna dress like that. No, nigga, I dress like this when you pick me up at the boss dress worse now that you hear you can't sack me. I don't have the cities out.
Speaker 1: The other day, I was dressing to go to New York and I was like, I picked out this like dress.
Speaker 3: Orlando was like, take it off. I was like, but wait, it's short. He said, take it off. It's not sexy. I was like, but look at it. He's like, you look like you're going to church. And I was like, Orlando, why do you want to dress like a whore? He's like, because that's who I married. Yeah, Matche, what are you doing? He literally refused to let me wear this dress.
Speaker 1: It was so cute.
Speaker 3: That I'm gonna show you a picture, but it was I reminded myself, like, thank god, I married someone who knows me, and it's not I mean, even the dress was cute. He was also if you want to wear the dress where yeah? Right, so you want me to be naked? Got it? Mostly thank you for appreciating my sexy. I'd rather date a nigga who wants me to borderline and have my ass out than try to cover a bit up because that it really, I don't know, like it it buries you underneath the bullshit and like it's so easy even as smart women, even as confident women, as sexy woman, it is so easy to get caught up the patriarchy because the whole system is built against us. Literally, like when I always I said this year earlier, when I met Erica, I was like, oh, you want to be bold, Oh you want to smoke weed and go do function together. Finally I have a partner in crime. It was like my safety, it was our safety to be like doubling down on who we were publicly and that's why and that and that speaks to the importance of having women in your life because I think a lot of times as women or women that have been trespassed against right by women, like we hear this all the time, like I'm a fuck with women. I don't fuck with girls like that, and and listen, I get it, but listen, like these niggas are a bunch of chose for me, these words are doing horrible shitting. You're still trying to find me on every single day. And I do think it's important for women that really want to step into this next version of themselves, or want to date differently, or want experience life differently, to take time away from relationships. Absolutely you need that. You needed that year or however much longer it lasts, like to have this space of understanding who the fuck am I outside and and really being able to also have the space of looking at your circle like what you said, like seeing like you're like you're the woman with all the gay friends and being like, Okay, why am I still choosing men in safety even if they aren't like the man I would date. I'm still choosing these type of people to be around me and make me have a sense of safety. And we can't do that when we're in relationship after relationship after relationship, And like when I look at people that are all my friends that are serial relationship people are struggling, are struggling hard. They just jumped the next thing to the next thing, the next thing, and escapism. Yeah, and so like for the people that are listening that are like contemplating getting out of relationship or just got out of one, I'm like, just give it a second. Yeah, just you know, give it a second. But also and then analyze your circle because some of the some of the like you said, some of the bitch are not good bitches. If you're feeling judged by your bitches, move on that. That was so funny too, because bitch just to be jealous sometimes recently.
Speaker 1: So like my best friend Victoria, she she used to have before we met, she used to have this like group of friends. I ain't gonna say the names, but they still talk a shit about her online since this day. And I introduced her to like my group of friends. And we were recently at our mutual friends Kat's birthday, and we were sitting there, you know, like the.
Speaker 3: Theme was was it floral? It was pink and green, It.
Speaker 1: Was beautiful, and we all came to dinner wearing just these beautiful dresses was all women, and Victoria tells me later she's like, wow, I didn't realize that, like there are this kind there are these kind of like safe women out there that like you can just be you, Like you can just like relax, you could be your honest self and like no one's gossiping about nobody, no one should talk, and like we're all just supportive. And it's like, I feel like it's very important to figure out who the fuck you are as well, and like what you like and what you don't like in your back boundaries and stuff on your own, so that you know, besides attracting the right relationship, like attracting friends as well, like when you were so like, when you know who the fuck you are to the deepest level, you do not like me.
Speaker 3: I was bullied my whole childhood, so mean mean.
Speaker 1: Girls, gossip and all this kind of stuff might be cool with other people, but like I made it the fact. I was like, yo, if you were like a gossip and ass person, I don't want you in my circle.
Speaker 3: I was very intentional, and.
Speaker 1: I've met people along the way and I had to cut them off because I'm like, you don't feel safe, like it's the thing in your body that makes you feel safe or unsafe. You're gonna learn how to like listen to yourself too, because your body ninety percent of time is telling you.
Speaker 3: The body tells us everything. But if you're disconnected from your body, then you won't know. But even sometimes you can be connected to your body, you can still choose the opposite. It's actually choosing them the more uncomfortable thing, the thing that doesn't feel familiar, the thing that like when you like is like, well I did it before, Like, bitch, you did it before, and what you did it before? And what girl, it didn't work out, So try some new shit.
Speaker 1: Because I will say I feel a lot of my safe friends when I first met them, and I've told them this before, I'm like, I didn't trust none of y'all. I didn't like it was like when I first met my like it being so nice?
Speaker 3: What are you telling me? They so nice?
Speaker 1: They're like, are are hugging me?
Speaker 3: I'm done.
Speaker 1: It was a part I had to, like I would sit with myself and be like, I'm scared. I don't trust these people, but like, hold on, give it a second, Yeah you do this actually feels good and feels it's just different.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well I want to switch gears for just okay, switch gears. Have you made any bad choices this week? Via bad Mom?
Speaker 1: Not a bad mom, but a bad mom so good.
Speaker 3: I'm living.
Speaker 1: So when you say bad choices, they could be actually they could be good.
Speaker 3: They'd be bad for everybody else but good for you. Or they could just really just be bad. Okay, I did make up. Okay, I always think about this. I don't know how tabbigy this is going to be. You went to a spot before, right, of course all women's fall. You went like the jacuzzie. Yeah, yeah, right, the jets. They do have jets. They do have jets.
Speaker 1: So I went on a spa day, you know, because I've just been going through a lot. I've been going through a lot, a bit, just stressed out. I ain't fucking nobody, I ain't got no dick, I'm just dry, right, So I was listening to hot tub, no one was around. I put my pussy straight on a fucking jet. I'm telling you it was the best thing in the world.
Speaker 3: You come, absolutely and nobody came. This was yesterday. I can't say I don't want to get kicked let me know. Yeah the record, I was like, no one was there. I'm just like, I look like I'm leaning over to pool like this, legs up, legs up that no one walked in. No one was there, you know what.
Speaker 1: I did feel taboo, But I was like, I know I'm not the.
Speaker 3: Only person who's done this before. Now, people have humped a jet many times before. You. My gay bussy tells me that's like the like the cruise, you go to the bathhouse, they do weird things. They go in the sauna and drag each other off. I really offended. I mean not offended. I guess gay men have like just higher sex drives and they're going to just do it, but women have way less places to go do weird things with their friends. Yeah. I am all about happy endings at in spa experiences. Happy ending ever happen, I am.
Speaker 1: I've ever had one like by like an actual masseuse. I've always wanted to expede to But then is it a woman?
Speaker 3: It was man, But it was it was unexpected. It wasn't like I didn't know. I I've told the story a lot of the podcast. Whatever, you can go find it somewhere but long story short, it wasn't like I like, it wasn't like I was like, oh yeah, I'm going in and I'm going to do this. It was like it was like the spot. It was like, yeah, we have a we have a happy ending spot underneath this our studio which you see you see men all day, a lot of sense in the sexual energy, you know, reproducing, treating for being fruitful. But like, no, my body was relaxed. And I had been so like I think, wound up so tightly up until that moment. And I was just like and he kept like massaging my inner thigh, and I was like, would be for me so nice if you could just that's what you said. I just know. I didn't say any telepathically. I just telepathically did it, and he got the memo and then he did it and then it was great and then there was no weirdness. It was like then he finished the massage and then it was her turn, and I was like, Mila guessed. I was like, she's like, he gave me happy. I was like what, I was like, do it? I was like no, I was like, now he's gonna think I want that. Why did you do that? Not me being prude, I was like, that guy, what are you talking about? That's so amazing. The next time we came, because we were when we were in Costa Rica the first time ever. The next time became, his like whole family dropped him off, his like children and his wife, and I was like, oh, man, oop, sorry, but you know it should be a part of the game, a good tip. And I just felt like, I feel like you're in that relaxed state your body, like you said, I believe like somatic therapy, somatic that's really how we get this ship out of our bodies. We can only talk so much, you know, I know what's wrong. Is there anyone in the California area. No, I don't want one of them. I want a man to do it, because it's not as fun I wanted sex. I want you. I want to manage. Yeah, I want the full experience. I want the full experience like menget. And I just am making a PSA announcement. If there's anyone in the LA area who does happy ending massages, that's a man, that's not weird. I would just like you come to my house and do the full massage. Do you think it's cheating?
Speaker 1: If I get happy, I.
Speaker 3: Think you probably should tell Orlando. You just tell him it's you're you just need his permission. You can't. It's in the moment. You can't know for sure. I need it, but I need to know before it's you know why. It's on my bucket list. It's like the two the three, some of the two guys. It was on my bucket list, and he made it happy. So I don't think you're getting a happy ending is going to be a big deal.
Speaker 1: Then oh, yeah, you're good. Well he was there, but maybe he could be in the living room. You could watch, Oh, pull him up a cut chair.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you love that. No, it's not it's not for him. It's for me, right, Yeah, he doesn't be there. No, And it's not even about sexual because I mean it was, it was, but it wasn't. It was really for me, Like if I saw this man in a lineup, I wouldn't be able to point him out, like I have no idea what he looked like. It was not about him. It was about what I needed in that moment. And that was it. And he went off to his family and great, thank you. If you guys had boyfriends or husbands, and they got happy endings. Would you be okay with that? Fuck? No, I'm very much monogamous person.
Speaker 1: That's that Virgo rising. I'm very one on one. You get all that ship out for me, get in a relationship.
Speaker 3: I have a question when you were when you were in your pick me relationships. I just have to call that because it just makes me laugh every time. I believe it. When you said, I was like, really, would you stop working? So let's see who did I stop working for? Like, so you were like, I'm just gonna You're gonna, You're just gonna stop draw.
Speaker 1: I only date it so like when I was a stripper, I mean, I wasn't fucking nobody and a va people. But when I was single, you know, I have my few but like porn porn, I only dated one person during the porn years. And yeah, no, I didn't stop working. Hold on, I feel like I did stop working. We only dated for like five months, and I want to say we were together like the first two months I was still doing porn.
Speaker 3: He was just extremely uncomfortable. Is he paying your bills? Because with that No, But my dumb ass was in love. I loved him.
Speaker 1: I loved that baby.
Speaker 3: It's so bad.
Speaker 1: I just loved him, so I did quit like for him, and I started doing like OnlyFans solo and stuff, and.
Speaker 3: Then my money just went downhill. I have to survive. We got a breakup. Yeah, it's only one time. Really.
Speaker 1: Everything else was like like me and my baby. He maybe daddy did only fans together. That's how I started only fans in the first place. Was with him in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I've been looking at those bitches and how much did be making a monthly? And I've been thinking about it too, and Land was like, shut the fuck up. I'm like, but look at this forty seven thousand dollars one month, babe. Yeah only but he was on only fans, I know, but something he's a Christian. I don't know, you know these are Christians. Every other month though it is. Yeah, he's like, he's like, my Christian cousins are coming. Oh, maybe he can come to church with me. You take him, You take him a church with you, Orlando. Actually, you want to be a Christian, go to church where they are.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's so funny that one X was a Christian. He was real like he would bring the Bible to my house. You know what, Christians love horse previously, this is my theory, and I just loved the host. They Jesus did love the horse.
Speaker 3: And I wish that fucking Christians would get the memo and read the goddamn Bible. But former religious men who were like really in the church, like maybe was forced on them and they maybe like have religious trauma love wild women love free women. They're actually the more safer man if they're out of the church. Though, if they're previously heavy in the church and now they're out of the church because they realize this is some fun shit, they usually really are a safe space for wild horrish women like myself. I know this from my research. I can say that's true as someone who dated someone who was extremely religious at one point in their life and then allowed me to be exactly who I wanted to be. So we have one more question before you move on. What is your type?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What kind of like guys do you usually date? Do they black guys? You talk guys? Is it all every buddy under the rainbow? Wait? Can we play trigger and we can get some of these answers, questions, questions answered pie, But before we do, I would like us to bless the backwood. Oh oh he yeah, bless the backwood everybody, but all the women out there that are stuck in pig meism, I'm praying for you. Our pussies are putting power towards this blunt and every inhale and every exhale releases you from the shackles of pig meism. Lord, if you're hearing this, let the airways, the audio frequencies go to the pussies and free them from the free them from the age, over the cage and free release. Indeed, just freed.
Speaker 1: Look at the power guys walking on topless now the power of the backwood.
Speaker 3: So what is Trigger? Is this a game? Yeah? So Trigger is a game we like to play to get to know our guests quickly. So we're going to ask you one word or ask your word, and you're gonna say the first thing that comes to mind. You're not gonna think about it too heavy. You just can't ask me my type. And I say to one word, I know that's why. I don't know why she caught off my question. But don't worry. We'll get back so we can get into it. Okay, okay, So are you ready? Do you want to hit the blunt first? Yeah, hit the backwood. We'll pass it. And you know, with this prayer, I really feel like this is going to be a powerful prayer. As a previous pick me woman, you know, as someone who's come come to terms, has come unshackled. Now it's going to work for all the women. It's too much pressure to be a pick me, to be male centered, it's too much work. Are you ready via at just first word? Marriage? Yes? Love? Yes? Bad, habits?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Girl?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait am I supposed say yes or no? Say whatever comes on? Yes? No? Wait, okay, hold on, I must have not understood the memo. Let's you say the first word that comes to mind, not yes or no? I mean could, but it could be like okay, my back one must have hit good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right? Yes?
Speaker 5: No, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, okay, okay, okay, what words I'm gonna mix it up?
Speaker 3: Please do weed strong married men? Fu? No? Wait, no, that's fine, bad, that's bad, bad omens happily ever after? Maybe one day? Love, your passion, art, your vice, h weed, favorite sex position, doggie, more kids, No, monogamy absolutely, holly amory? Fuck? No, what's he eating too? Messy. I could not be a lasted I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I wish Nope, no, we had three.
Speaker 3: Too much work. There's no three ss in your porn history. There is, but that's why. Too much work for those AHD too much forget about a dick. Oh sorry, don't forgot that was there?
Speaker 1: So you like pussy here, it's too messy, too messy, motherhood hard, your childhood, fucked up.
Speaker 3: Celebrity crush.
Speaker 1: Jason momoam wealth plentiful therapy.
Speaker 3: Needed but not needed anymore. I don't know I used to need it. Terrible one word. I'm like, No, white women, what's it called? What's it called? Hot and cold? Black women love black men? If he I don't know white men h men in general? You date outside your race? Absolutely? Yeah, like white men too. Yeah, you're gonna see her boyfriend the ex boyfriend from them.
Speaker 1: Let yeah, we'll just look at that black men. I've never officially dated a black guy. Really, I've dated, I've fucked, I've you know, I have been in talking phases, but it's never gotten to boyfriend girlfriend.
Speaker 3: So to answer Jamila's question, let's get into it, because what's your type? So it's it's not like a I don't know. Al Okay, I like him alternative, right, like I have tedgies I used to get.
Speaker 1: I like him edgy, Like my little ex boyfriend in the short film is Latino and he has a handlebar mustache.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that ship, Like I love him artsy and weird, a mini bang in an artsy mustache.
Speaker 1: You go together, you know, absolutely, I love a ass mustache, dark hair, fuck ass mustache. Yeah, any race really, but I think culture, I feel like the reason because people ask me this all time. Do I black? Do I date black guys?
Speaker 3: I've tried.
Speaker 1: I don't think culturally we get along.
Speaker 3: I don't. It's just it's just been something.
Speaker 1: And also like like I like nerds too, right, they make nerds.
Speaker 3: Of course they make nerd they do, they do. They make nerds, and they make nerds of black they absolutely do. But usually the black ani nerds.
Speaker 1: I mean she's not attracted to because the black man I am attracted to either date white women or this this one black guy tried to date.
Speaker 3: He was a doctor. He was so fine. He was like like Michael B.
Speaker 1: Jordan's like my black eye type, like beautiful, right, those types either date?
Speaker 3: Like why Jordan's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yes, so do you you have a whole But because he's rich, I mean, yeah, rich is he has ascess. I like that as a strong chin bitch, I mean, you.
Speaker 3: Know it needs some balance. I do both My parents have big chins and here I am. I mean if I have a little chin with we be perfect, little perfect face.
Speaker 1: No. But he was a doctor and he had a whole family. He had a whole second family.
Speaker 3: It was like he didn't tell you no, and to find out that, hey, girly, this you got black dan trauma. Okay, yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Black guys are actually who I started dating when I was like thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, and it was like I had the same kind of shit with them, like there was always another girl.
Speaker 3: There was always another It never happened with the white guys.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna lie personally, but I'm not listen.
Speaker 3: They make cheaters and white girl they make they make whole second families and white they make like I'm fucking the maid type, I'm fucking the pool girl. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, oh, I know how white people get down, but it's not even a race.
Speaker 3: I just like alternative people but it's just so happened. I don't know. I just I've also fun say all the alternative blacks online. Do you think that you said cold? Do you also feel like white dudes are more open? I feel like, well, because they have the luxury of being born. Probably. H So I'm curious because I know that, and we're not done with trigger, but maybe we can get into this afterwards. But I am curious because you said I know that you've talked about like not having relationship with the black side of your family, and and the the excitement or not being an excitement, but the unfortunate that your father passed away recently, and that you're going now to go meet this part of your family. Do you think that because of that there is like stuff there? Wait, what like your relationship that you didn't have a relationship with your dad? Probably? Yeah, I feel like even dad just like the black side of your family. Really you said culturally, so so like that part of your family wasn't like even even the white guys I've dated.
Speaker 1: The white guys I've dated are usually like the ones who've been assimilated into black culture, like they were the ones who grew up and had.
Speaker 3: Around black friend.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's the thing. No, never that, fuck it. Never who who's a.
Speaker 3: White rapper that's like that? Not like a Jack Harlow, not like not even like an MBM.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, just like respectable white men who understand black culture, who don't ask me why we're a fucking bonnet to sleep, Like just normal white people, white people, they've usually been more.
Speaker 3: They'd make the joke that they were like blacker than me.
Speaker 1: I was raised by a white mom, Like I, there's a certain things, there's certain things I can't help, but I don't. I don't know what it is, like.
Speaker 3: I honestly, I can't.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I can't tell you, Like I like growing up my mom, My mom dated black guys, but she would point out beauty in all types of men, right, So like like the first I'll never forget the the Cinderella, the brandy one, the brandy with that that ag. I did end up having a baby with a Filipino man, you know what I mean? So like I feel like my my first my first crush was a man named Christiamanna and he would Japanese like, So.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I just have a type and I don't think.
Speaker 1: My thing is like we are a factor of our surroundings and ship and my mom just loves I just love a beautiful man. So race didn't really matter, you know, to me. They just so happened to be white, Latino or Asian. Those are the guys that I would like get into a relationship with. But I a hundred percent like there are black men out there.
Speaker 3: That I would date.
Speaker 1: But like I said, like usally once, I'm attracted to date fucking white women.
Speaker 3: Like my dad Jordan's no white girls the only one really I need to keep up with pop culture more. Damn it's Hollywood tidbit back to the trigger because biggest insecurity forehead is that let me see, No, she's smart, No gonna ask her. Turn off? Yeah, breath, turn on as we smoke it backward? Right you meant afterwards? Right, turn on emotional intelligence. Favorite porn category lesbian. Funny enough, that's the straightest thing I've ever watched.
Speaker 1: Only I only watched scissoring porn.
Speaker 3: I don't like straight porn. There's there's a word for cingering. Oh yeah, yeah, I don't want to say it, tribbing. I don't think anyone would know what but the girl the truth. My friend taught me that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, scissor ring is too, it's not it's tribbing. Is like give me missionary stulture, give me anyways. And I've actually tried it and it's hard as fuck to get off from.
Speaker 3: So I just you know, just watch it. Yeah, watch it. Deal breaker. Religion religious that was my one religion.
Speaker 1: Atheist, really spiritual atheist.
Speaker 3: What is a spiritual atheist?
Speaker 1: I don't believe in like one one pattern believe in like, oh God, I'm one of those Like, listen, I've done a lot of mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: And I feel like a lot of people who've done a lot of mushrooms can tell you the same thing.
Speaker 3: We are one.
Speaker 1: We are all interconnected. The God and you is the God and me, and it's like there's like you have you have your own.
Speaker 3: I'm very much a.
Speaker 1: Very free will type person, like I don't want to answer to anyone but myself for my life choices.
Speaker 3: So if it's okay with.
Speaker 1: Me and here, we're all good to go. As long as you're not hurting anybody, do what you want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, astrology sign Libra. Best advice you ever got. I don't know. People be telling me that could be it too. People, it's not advice advice. It's like a saying.
Speaker 1: It's like, I don't know, honestly, Next.
Speaker 6: I don't have a piece of what do I It's okay, I don't think so I can't think of like advice like someone told me, oh, like do it ugly, like do it even when you don't want to, because I I am like still teaching myself the value of hard work because I grew up with a mom who's very like very depressed, and like just like she.
Speaker 1: Was just like she would let me quit anything, and she was like, you know, I just you know, you quit, you quit. I wish you wouldn't let me quit like ballet, and like I wish I could become like a little ballerina.
Speaker 3: How did you take a ballet class? I could, but should? My friend Edward teaches ballet in New Orleans to your friends class. I know we're gonna get on a group chat and I want a picture of you and your fucking ballerina. Okay, I want it. That's so funny. Good mom, this is a yes or no question. It's a trigger.
Speaker 1: Good mom practice bad choice.
Speaker 3: Daily you have completed. That was so terrifying. Not terrifying.
Speaker 1: I want to get canceled by one of those.
Speaker 3: Now, you don't get canceled here, you know, one get canceled anyone? True? Not how that works? High Now, Hi, I know, how did your mom feel about your sex work?
Speaker 1: You were the first person ever asked me that on like a podcast or anything like that. Okay, So the first time my mom ever found out about my sex work was because I had her co sign on a car for me. And I'm still pissed about this to this fucking day.
Speaker 3: Ooh, he better be glad. I don't remember his name right now. So I's with a tea. I call him right now.
Speaker 1: I you know, I needed a coat hunter because my credit was but I had the money to pay for this like Volkswagen Jedda, and I needed my mom to co sign. And so she comes in and she co signs on the car, and then she does it. But we go to dinner and she tells me that Tehran Teyrn told her that I was a stripper. I don't even know if that's fucking allowed. But I was doing a business deal with you, and he told my mom, so she was just like she was very up. My mom's a very Christian woman and I am not. So you know, in my head, I'm just trying to fuck is her vibe. I'm just trying to make some money, like I just didn't. And I actually did enjoy whole dancing. I did not enjoy like the last dances and stuff. Yeah, but the pole dancing, I was really glad.
Speaker 3: So I loved it.
Speaker 1: But she didn't, you know, she just didn't like it.
Speaker 3: She didn't like kick me out or anything.
Speaker 1: But fast forward when I was import, she didn't know about me and my baby daddy doing doing of together. I don't think she did, but she found out about my.
Speaker 3: Porn through a man she was dating. Yeah, and how did you start that conversation? Yeah, so I was cruise and the only fans is just explore page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, hey, hey, you know lady, i'm dating. I know you don't like dating guys who watch porn, but I was watching porn one day and you know, it's jerking with the left and pointing at your daughter to the fucking right, you know.
Speaker 3: And so he he tells her, and she.
Speaker 1: Tells me, I was just very defensive, and you know, I was like I don't give a fuck if you don't, you know, like it, but like this is just what I do.
Speaker 3: Like my whole thing about it was.
Speaker 1: From from my perspective with her. I have a lot of interesting feelings with my mother. After that, we didn't talk for eleven months. But it wasn't just because I was doing sex work. It was just this whole like way I was raised. Like I said, I was raised, she didn't really do much. I was not shown how to do anything, Like I don't know how to cook, Like I'm not a good cook. I don't like I don't inherently I am lazy because of her, because of what I saw her.
Speaker 3: Do it, and it pissed me off. Was she taken care of but she like a kept foolman she had a husband or she just did it so.
Speaker 1: The kept woman that's what you know, No, very much like she just did it. She didn't put effort into anything, and that made me mad because I wanted it so bad. As a kid, like I would watch like TV shows growing up, like on Disney or Nick right, and you see this mom like active and doing stuff with your kid, and I'm like mom, you know, but like also I don't blame my mom because she was left by my crackhead dad, so like she was going through a lot too. So I'm at the point right now with my mom of like, I love how we asked about how she feels about it, and I go on this tantrud about my mom.
Speaker 3: Anyways, it's important to understand who we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's like I always had this like resentment towards my mom because she was just so depressed and she didn't.
Speaker 3: Do anything with her life.
Speaker 1: So in my head, I'm like, at least I'm doing something because you didn't show me how to do shit. Like I had a job here and you know, I some little mishap happened and you told me to quit, and you let me quit, you know what I mean, Like you didn't guide me. I had no guidance as a child or growing up, and I was pissed off about it. So you know, I'm like, yes, I guess I was making I can't even say it's a bad decision because there are some poorn girls out who love what they fuck they do, and so like, you know, sex workers do deserve rights and to not be belittle just because they're doing sex.
Speaker 3: Work. But obviously I was doing it not in full character, but whatever. But I was pissed off because you're judging me, but you didn't show me anything else. So you have a lost daughter.
Speaker 1: What the fuck else did you expect when you didn't do you didn't you know, like I raised, I'll say it like this, I feel like I am the way I am, like how open I am, how like you know, I don't subscribe to like yes, like like my alternativeness is just a direct correlation to the fact that I was left alone to figure out what was right and what was wrong, and like, you know, what was culture? I had to figure out what was culture. There was no culture at home, right, there was no there was no traditions at home. So I had to like the personally fent for myself and and but but but but the one thing she did always aspire me to do is to get a man. So that was, like, you know, another another big resentment that came that came from me towards my mother was just like, you know, we could be depressed and not do anything else with our life, but.
Speaker 3: We got to get a man. Got to get a man. There's nothing else you got in life. A man that's the same.
Speaker 1: It just pissed me off because, like you know, I was acting out of the way I was raised in a lot of ways, which was not much, and I was ship Oh, here goes the high brain.
Speaker 3: That just dropped me off. You've landed the plane. I've landed the plane. And I don't know where I was going with that, but well, I want to say that as as a as someone I who had just met you right now, and on looking into what you've shared, it seems like you have this. First of all, you're extremely incredibly resilient, and it feels like you're reparenting yourself, you're aberving yourself, and you're doing it publicly, and it is inspiring and it is so important, and I hope that you know that, like you're doing an amazing job. We're doing all the things that like little Via, it seems like she wanted and to feel supported in, you know, and wanted to feel safe doing. And you are not inherently lazy, like you're fucking doing it. You're you're trans you're transmuting that you're allowed to let that go and have a new identity and inherently adopt whatever the fuck else you want to replace that with yeah, and you're literally doing it real time, in real time. I see it like it's it's I'm sorry that that you didn't have the support from your mom, but I'm so glad that you have women that are coming in to show you what yeah looks like in different ways, and and just you as a mother expanding and evolving like just it's it's somatic medicine to your body and just everyone that is watching you. So just wanted to I wanted to say that because I feel it hurts me to hear that I see I can see you as a little girl, like you have so much life. There's so much there that is like now fully coming into full bloom, and there's still so much that I'm excited to see you unlock in this journey that you're on. But that's really that's really powerful you just shared. So thank you for sharing that, thank you for seeing me. Yeah, it's beautiful. It's beautiful to witness and the permission that you give. There's so much like the permission that you give, and women need to see women be unafraid and unashamed, and you do that really beautifully. And also while you know just being eloquent and brave and like a lot of women don't recognize that a lot of our work as mothers is mothering reparenting ourselves. Yeah, and like you were neglected, you know, like that's abuse in some forms, and sometimes you know, our parents don't know better, and but I don't. And I think women are so resilient that we it's easy to downplay the experiences that we experienced for long periods of time. But like, shout out to you doing the work to undo that for your son and like just just change the little like literal bloodline, you know. So congratulations. I think too as I'm thinking about this, and maybe you can relate to this because I heard you kind of give your mom some grace. When we become mothers, like we start to really be able to witness our own mothers in a different light, and like even it can make it rage can come up because it's not just like, oh, I'm going to give you grace because like, no, actually I'm even more angry now because I'm a mom and I see how how easy some of this shit could have been had you just paid attention. Then there's the other side of that where you're like damn, Like who were your parents? Like why are you the way you are? Like you know and and just wow, you were so Like I think about my mom, Like my mom was so young when she had me, Like I didn't know what the fuck fuck, like she you know what the fuck she was doing. And same with you you're a young mom as well, Like there's all this expectation around when you become a mom, you just have to know and have it figured out, and like there's this imaginary book that's gonna tell you how to take care of this this like child that is not like you, and like it's just like there's there's none of that, But when you become a mom, I feel like there's Its just widens the lens. And I'm just curious if that's been your journey too, of like widening that lens and seeing your mom in a different light around just like either the anger and also just like the forgiveness or if you've if you're there.
Speaker 1: Yet, no, like I remember, uh before my mom has surg we both had surgery, Like on the same day I have my boobs done.
Speaker 3: She had a little hip replacement I think big surgery.
Speaker 1: It was look great, thanks and she you know, I called her because I was like scared. This is when I told you I knew some something was gonna happen. And I was like I can't wait. I like I had called her.
Speaker 3: And I was just crying, and I was like, you know, what did I tell her?
Speaker 1: I said, I said, I love you and I understand because I was like going through it with my son and I was like I understand that, Like this shit's hard, This shit's hard to like you have to show up for yourself.
Speaker 3: And then on top of that a little human being. Holy shit. Like you said, I've been reparenting myself.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to. I'm over here trying to parent myself, and sometimes I don't fucking not. I don't know the answer. You know, I don't know what to do. I don't know how to react, Like I don't know how the space. Sometimes I don't have skills and I feel bad, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I have no skills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, okay, oh gentle parenting. Oh I don't have that today, that's you know what I mean. Like sometimes I yell, sometimes I'm really angry. Sometimes I rally up that woman inside me that's her and I'm like, oh god, I get it so constantly, you know, so I do give my mom that grace now, but I'm still angry. I'm still angry, and I don't, like I don't I don't know when this anger will subside or when I'll like I've forgiven her verbally and internally, but there's still some like I'm very like distant, you know, because it's just there's other things.
Speaker 3: Too, of course, you know what. I also feel like, I feel like as you intentionally make more friends that are women and find those circles in that tribe, like it will help like that relationship with your mom, I feel like it heals it. Like in some way I realize that, you know, like when I have really in a good like when I work on my friendships with women, It's made it easier for me to see my mom, like even like doing the retreat work, like just seeing the many ways that we show up, like it's just like it it just I don't know it heals it. Yeah, yeah, like a big way.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, like a big way for one of the things I'm angry about, I guess right now is like my mom likes to to to find comfort by relating even if it doesn't require relating right. Big example is like when my father passed and I called her. The first thing she talked about was how hard her relationship is with her dad right now. And I'm like, I need you to mother me. I don't need a friend. I don't need a relate mom my mom my dad just died. Hey, hey, wake up, Like you know you want. I want to say that.
Speaker 3: Though this is about me. This is just first second me.
Speaker 1: And I didn't say that, and I just was like, Okay, I'm driving on the bridge.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: So there's like there's a level of mothering I need from my mom, then I'll think I'll ever get oh no, And so that that, like you said, like with the having women girlfriends in your life is like absolutely healing for that reason because I've gotten so much mothering and loving from my girlfriends that like if my mom never got it, if I never got it from my mother, at least I have it here.
Speaker 3: And that's why it's.
Speaker 1: Like and the same thing with like my my father, you know what I mean, Like I've met I've met platonic male friends who have given me that slice of like fatherly enner or you know what I mean, like some guidance that wasn't sexual that you know what I mean, And that is all necessary and the fact of the matter is, and this is what I'm learning, like from my dad's.
Speaker 3: Death, is that.
Speaker 1: Like I always say, like I oh that, like like I wanted that hug from my father. Like there's just like one thing I wanted, maybe even a conversation, but like the hug from my dad, and I might not be able to get. That's that's like the whole thing about being an adult and being having responsible It's up for me to go, like if I need that, go get it, because like not everybody in your life can give.
Speaker 3: You everything that you need.
Speaker 1: And that's one thing I realized was like with my son too, I cannot give him everything that he needs. But thank God, like me, right up, I just had my mom, dad was it, And I didn't get I didn't get fatherly energy from her. I barely got motherly energy from her. So I grew up like this empty person. But my son has such a huge fan there's kind of this relief that like I don't have to give him everything, Like I don't have to give him everything he needs because like he gets certain things from his dad.
Speaker 3: It's not your job.
Speaker 1: Not your job, you can't do everything for everything, like I feel like with like parents in the community is so because as you guys know, like being single moms, like in feeling like you have to give everything to your kid is hard and if you hopefully have family around that can sometimes supplement it.
Speaker 3: It's needed.
Speaker 1: But it's like we can't expect everything from somebody. So it's like I need this from my mom, I need this for my dad, And I have a feeling that I that they will die and I won't get that from either of them, and I'll.
Speaker 3: Just have to go find it myself.
Speaker 1: And I have to find it within too, because you know, it can't rely on your friends or a partner or anything. Like I truly feel that.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't. I don't know what my purpose is in life. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I'm like doing stuff now that like might be considered a purpose or whatever, but like my internal purpose is to give myself everything I wasn't given.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and by giving it to yourself, you're giving it to the world you are and whatever that looks like. And the thing is you could do whatever the fuck you want. You're doing it because you created it without thinking about it. It's authentic, it's true. It rings loudly. So it's like you don't have to worry. You don't have shit to worry about. Like you have everything that you need. Your existence is your purpose. Yes, literally, you just get to be you. It doesn't have to be anything else. It doesn't have to be a fucking something with a certificate, an actor or a title. Your existence. You're seeing it happen. God is trying to show you or whatever you're spiritual, whatever the fuck you believe, is trying to show you that your existence is like you. That's it. That's it, you're doing it sounds fun, it's so fun. Okay, but we complicated because women like because because like me and Mila have God to come to this as well too. Like us being ourselves is the brand, us sharing our truth is that that's it. When we stray from that, shit starts to get weird. Yeah you know what I mean. So it's like us that is as women, we have been told that we have to have this, this title, the mother, the wife, all these things, like just us existing in our truest form which you are, which you put on display for the world, and whether or not you decide to do that all forever or not, like it'll materialize into whatever else is for you as long as you are yourself always yeah, and so sorry and so anyway, sorry, I just I can I share.
Speaker 1: My favorite quote that please has inspired I feel like and this became my favorite quote. And I was like, I'll say, like fourteen fourteen, like you said, like, I'm I'm living little Villa's dreams. It's funny because I always say I'm living my fourteen year old tumbler life. Yeah, but there was a quote that came across probably tumblr pinch is probably Tumblr when I was fourteen, and I was like, I'm gonna live by this and it was John Lennon and he goes, when I was five years old, the teacher asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, and I wrote down happy, and I turned the paper into the teacher and she goes, you didn't understand the assignment, and he goes, I don't think you understand life.
Speaker 3: And I was like, that has always been my what do you want?
Speaker 1: What do you want to be? I fucking know I really, I just want to be happy. And that is the thing is like it doesn't look like anything. I don't know what it looks like. I have aesthetic goals, you know, but like there's a feeling too, so that that's I feel like how I'm trying to go about life with like the friends I find, the friends like you.
Speaker 3: Make me feel happy. It's all it matters.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you look like. I don't care how much money you may like. You're here, you you felp feel this. You're in my life, you know. And same thing will go with a man. If you stressed me a fuck out, you got bucking and out of here because he's about to stress me out. My life. My life is for happiness, uh huh, and just and trying new shit. You were a photographer last year, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like you're on you're in the manifestation and you're in the journey of like what it is that what of your purpose?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: And so I think, and you take enough mushrooms, you may take even more journey if I need to go on a macro bitch and just really a.
Speaker 1: While, I'm a macro in years.
Speaker 3: I understand, but I guess, I guess the point is is that like so many of us are seeking something and like what is what am I supposed to do? Who am I supposed to be? And I spent so much of my twenties doing that. I like look at my diary entries and so many times I swear to God on December thirty first, every year was like this year, I'm going to figure out my purpose. Literally, That's what I fucking said every year. Like am I an actor? I don't know. I don't think I'm very good at it. Maybe I'm good sometimes I get step, but I don't a lot. And then like am I a singer? No, I don't. I think I'm I'm kind of good, but I don't know if I'm good at that either. Like you know, it was just like over and over and over again, and then I remember, like finally arriving to a certain point in my life. This is only few years ago where I was like, I'm this is my purpose, My existence is the purpose. Whatever the fuck and whatever I do within that experience is great. But overall, just me being here and you being here, after everything that you've been through, after everything that you're moving through like your existence. That's what it is. That you still get to exist as someone who's who's seeking their happiness and and gets to be themselves like that is that's the purpose. And choosing to grow and evolve and do better, that's the whole point. If you're not trying to do better every day, be a better version of yourself, like know yourself more, understand yourself more, love yourself more, forgive yourself more. That is the purpose. You don't have, Like you don't have to have your id MB or whatever the fuck you're freaking what is the other one? IMDb? No, the other was LinkedIn you can tell what is that professional one? It's a professional Facebook. I mean it's true, though, I'm sick of this worldly world. Like I love the world, but I'm over it, like like the hustle and the bustle. I'm like, this is not it. Yeah, this is not.
Speaker 1: It's like being creative honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I like go some down so many avenues. I just want to create. I want to do it all. Yeah, but without being like is this the end?
Speaker 1: On Stephen Spielberg After I did I just saw your painted silver on Instagram A few days ago.
Speaker 3: It's like, look like you're it girl, just try it all. It's not having fun time.
Speaker 1: But I feel like there's there's a part of me that does yearn for the discipline. I will say that because I was doing this live the other day. I think this art brand named Rotto really cool art. He was talking about how he, like, you know, he wanted to to complete like there was some artists out there that did a certain amount of paintings.
Speaker 3: In a year, was like thousands and thousands, and he was like, that's this many paintings drawings a year.
Speaker 1: So I want to like be dedicated to something, right, There's a part of me it's like I want to find something either artistically or career wise, to like dedicate myself to.
Speaker 3: When is the first thing that comes to mind singing? Yeah, it's the longest goal I have. It's the longest goal.
Speaker 1: Like I would I would pay good money to be trained vocally, like to be to be like my goal is my forty to be on Broadway because I love New York, but I also love barbar Strii sand Uh and have a really strong voice, like I've already you know, I like I've already had a singing teacher tell me I was a coloratra, which is.
Speaker 3: What it's like. The it's like the high have we never seen you sing? I sing all the time on my Instagram.
Speaker 1: You do, I do, but the videos never go viral because they're not that like people think, say, I can sing, but I have a very high expectation of what my voice should sound like and how good and clear and like all the things.
Speaker 3: I'm like a little nerd about it.
Speaker 1: So it's one of those things that like, you'll never see me out here making music unless I am perfect in my voice, which.
Speaker 3: I think would happen by forty ten years. Trying to give yourself a ten year ten years a great I mean, Broadway is a good goal. I like, I'll be at the show. Well, what do you consider discipline? Like is it like forever or is it like an extended amount of time that you.
Speaker 1: Study, like something like yeah, like something that like I've spent ten thousand hours And they say, you know, in order to be great at something, you have to spend like ten thousand hours doing it.
Speaker 3: Ye write, so I used to. I find it hard to write.
Speaker 1: I'm a yapper. I like talking. I like talking. I like speech to text.
Speaker 3: I don't like writing.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is about it, Like I can get so much out so much faster speaking.
Speaker 3: But I used to write.
Speaker 1: I used to write poetry and short stories. I think there is something there. I definitely think there's something there. I wrote the little short film you know, last year, so I in doses. But it's the one thing my mom probably got right. She was like, you need to be a writer, And there's always been that thing that I really do you want to write? Like, but I feel like if I started, I won't be able to stop, because.
Speaker 3: Well that's the point. Yeah, I know, why do you want to stop? I'm I get very I have a fear of like things that i'd be good at. Oh't know. It sounds like once you get over that fear, you're gonna lock into these fucking discipline everything.
Speaker 1: I think discipline terrifies the fuck out of me, Like true discipline is it discipline of routine? Like what do you the discipline?
Speaker 3: I always talk about reframing discipline as devotion because discipline has like this really heavy expectation around it, and if you fall off the path somehow, you become unworthy of whatever path you've been on and you'll start from the very beginning and do it all over again. And it's like this masochistic version of what actually like is the point, which is to get better and like excel at something. So what if you just looked at it is like you devoted yourself to something like you really love, like whether that was like recording a song a week for a whole year, that's a discipline right there. That's fifty five that's fifty five songs in ay year if you view it that way, so just like you were eating it to music. Okay, I see what you mean. Just agree, but okay, not even writing, but just like restructuring. How we view whatever that said discipline is that you want to get into and viewing it as like this like what you're doing, which is really you're already in devotion to yourself right now, you're already reparenting yourself. You kind of already are in discipline. I know it may not be like a specific thing that like you're looking at, but sometimes you sometimes you're so busy still thinking that we don't possess the thing, that we won't acknowledge that we are already already derived. Yeah, you're so busy telling yourself a story about yourself, or you think it looks just like this, it's the gym that did it, you know what I mean? Like right, But that's not necessarily what that means, because the bitch as most concept as you post your you have.
Speaker 1: Disciplined, there's so much more contant you are.
Speaker 3: You have excelled, You have made eighteen hundred hours. Like let me tell you. You'll put it on the LinkedIn for sure. I'll take that. Editing editor, makeup artist, lovely, I'll take it. Oh my god, this has been so wonderful. I really enjoyed talking to you again to know you this is good and I want to tell you like you're thirty. Oh I fucking love it. But this, this, this is when it gets good. I don't know. I feel it something like boils up at thirty and like a woman's pussy and it's like yeah right, it's like a simmer like auldron. I just feel like something activates if you give it permission to. It's either like you suppress or you wake up. There's an awakening that happens, and like in alignment, it's like magical. You're a magical witchy power as you start to notice it's not a coincidence that you actually can speak anything you want into existence. That like having a bunch of girlfriends is the fucking manifestation. Like it's just like power, pussy power, and it comes out in all types of ways. So like, I'm really excited to see you on Broadway. I'm really excited to see what this next ten years brings. And like it's really I'm really grateful that or you know that you you ended up here on our couch. I thank you guys for inviting me. I'm honestly so excited and witchy powers. Let's put your witchy.
Speaker 1: Powers into Okay, I forgot about this trot time, let's do it.
Speaker 2: H m h m hmmmm.
Speaker 3: So let's just take a few deep breaths. O. Let me hear you with that sound you want to I want to hear that. Let's like you more more. Ah ah. Sometimes it takes a second for our bodies to believe us. Like, bitch, I'm breathing, I am right, I am man. Five am doing good. Okay, your turn, So what do I do? Just pick one?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah to me, all of us, everybody who's.
Speaker 3: This oh, it's at the nine of Pentacles. Yes it is. That's a good one. Okay, what does this mean? Middle is gonna tell you she experienced and she looks like she's thriving.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Signal like a lot of abundance. But the first thing it says abundance, luxury, self sufficiency, financial independence. It says you have worked hard to create abundance in your life, and the Nine of Pentacles says, now you can finally enjoy the fruits of your labor thanks to your independent efforts, self confidence, and discipline. It's just looking weird, that's weird. You attained a well deserves success and created a stable foundation for your material wealth and comfort. Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the luxuries and pleasures of the good life. Money, leisure, time, fun, material comfort and rest. You deserve it. When the Nine of Pentacles appears in a terror reading, do not be scared to splurge, indulge, or pamper yourself, especially as a reward for all of your work, especially at the spot. For all of your hard work, especially the spot, treat yourself as special to special occasion or personal gift to celebrate your journey here. You have already achieved so much, and while you may not be in the finish line just yet, this is your opportunity to acknowledge your achievements and re energize yourself for the final phase. And so it is, so it is, oh my god for this. Take a picture. Yeah right, She's like, we need.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: That is beautiful. I love that. It sounds it's very weird too. I'm like, no, but it never fails. It ever fails. Every time we do this, We wait to the end and it always reflects what we're talking about everything. It's insane time. I loved that. Yeah, because they're witches. Bitch honestly, bitches be witchous. You know not what to do what she has m hmmm, do you have a horry for us today? Maybe we can put our horry on Patreon. We yeah, we're gonna. So we have a segment on our show called horror Stories. So if you want to hear VIA's horror story, then make sure you subscribe to Patreon. That's Good Moms Bad Choices dot com. Wait, no, it's not. That's patreon dot com slash Good Mom's Bad Choices. You you need to join anyway. It's been a minute. You've heard us talk about our Patreon. Once you join Patreon, you get asked access to our discord, which is an incredible community of women connecting, talking, sharing all of our host shit, all of our bad choices, all of our witch rituals, all of our giving each other like get girl, guess what, giving each other advice, like rallying each other. Yeah, it's a lot. Yeah, it's a lot of moms in your city that you can connect with, or women just in general. So, yeah, what is your horse story?
Speaker 1: I originally came in here with one. Do you want to hear the four women in the back of a Honda or do you want to hear the Spanish fox the strip club, the Spanish silver fox at the strip club?
Speaker 3: Whose stories wonderful? Oh? That was great? Thank you? That was worth it. Well, yeah, it's been good to Full Spectrum. Thank you so much. Thank you for joining us. And like me Liss said, I'm really excited to see continue to be able to witness your journey, hopefully in our group text that we're going to form, because I'm gonna make you send me that picture of you at ballet. I know, right, I wish it was just like a week, a whole weekend experience. Tomorrow we're gonna go to ballet class together. I know there might be a ballet class tonight. You know, we're right by Millennium. Oh my god, they're always interpretive. I was dancing right, but nobody wants to go there because they're all fucking super professional. Calm down, Katie, I hated I hate going there.
Speaker 1: Actually, have you been a Millennium No, I've always wanted to take a dance class.
Speaker 3: I think I'm a great dancer, and I think i'd like eat it up. I don't know. I think you could dance it. I'm not when they put those small groups, I'm like, please, I can't do choreography, that's what it is. I'm more of interpretive. Yeah, I'm on, you know, you know what I'm really going to want to but actually I want to go back to Karma's class. She just invited me to something this weekend. Actually, okay, yeah, shout out to What's What's her? What's her Sensuality? By Karma es sentuality. She has these really sexy classes.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 3: It makes me feel like I can dance. I'm like, it's just like that's it. I'm just ease our way into hip hop. You know, I'm not. I don't know. I don't know if I have all that skill. Know what you're good at.
Speaker 1: I'm a sexy dancer me specifically, I want to do like heels class.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm here. There's one this weekend. She said it to me tomorrow. Oh yeah, it's the weekend. Now, Well there we go. Okay, well we'll be posting that soon. Tell me tell the people where they can find you via.
Speaker 1: All my hands got going on, right, All my handles are my life as Via except the one on TikTok it's underscore, and my life is via underscore, and Snapchat is my life is via with two ways beautiful because my life is Via is taken I think by me. Actually you ad Yeah, it's like my old old account, a little personal one.
Speaker 3: You post different content on all these platforms, and I have such a hard time posting cross plot. What are you doing on Snapchat?
Speaker 1: I haven't figured Snapchat have that and I could be making money on Snapchat. I just hate Snapchat like I am. Just like, if I'm making content in the moment, it's with my real camera for vlog content I am. I can't do vlog content and then snapchat and then TikTok and then an Instagram story.
Speaker 3: You can just use some mom I want.
Speaker 1: You could, but I forget.
Speaker 3: I forget.
Speaker 1: It's so much and I'm not gonna take it selfies. I always forget to take selfies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, girl, that's probably all I got is selfie right, it's the other shit. I'm not not unposted selfies at that. Oh well, you guys know where to find us. Good Mom's underscore, Bad Choices, right, No, no, understand, no, good Mom's under Yeah, that's we're saying. God Amila Underscore map and I'm at watch Erica. Make sure you join the Good Vibe Retreat. Also follow us at the Good Vibe. We're going to Costa Rica this summer. Bitches. July twenty fourth through the twenty ninth is our All Women's Retreat. July fourteenth through the nineteenth. I Did that Backwards is our Mommy and Me Retreat. Come join us. Hit the link in this episode and come check it out and we'll see you next week. Bye bye