Speaker 1: Your execute share on the Donkey of the day is something you could hold it a readon.
Speaker 2: He gave me donkey other day and I deserve that. People need to know what you need to tell them. I am you have the tell them it's time for donkey of other day.
Speaker 1: It's a read.
Speaker 2: But you're so good at Charlamagne. You know what he wants charlamage to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Solomon who he's a dunsky other day too, man, Well, sexy red donkey Today for Monday, March A teams goes to a thirty four year old Florida man named Frederick Lloyd Day. Now, what does your uncle Sharla always tell you about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception.
Speaker 2: Now Frederick was booked in jail and.
Speaker 1: Charged with battery on a specified personnel because he's an extra horny human. Yes, it's all funny games, and tell someone gets a boner. I just told you that. What do you mean, Uncle Sharla, It's all funny games until someone gets a boning. Well, let me read the headline for you from news Channel eight Florida man was arrested for touching himself and roping EMS paramedic during transport. You see, Frederick was arrested after allegedly masturbating and groping an EMS paramedic inappropriately while he was being taken to the hospital.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: Police were call to the Cancer Center Alliance of Naples after they received the multiple reports that a man refused to leave the building and locked himself in the bathroom. When police arrived, they found Frederick Lloyd Day in the bathroom standing next to a pile of paper towels. Okay, that's a telltale sign that he was in there scratching Yoda behind the ears. Yes, he took his talent to South Beach, and the arrest report showed that the officers saw Frederick scrapped into a stretcher with a noticeable erect penis showing through his basketball shorts. You know what they say, There's nothing like a clown with a boner to remind you that you're having a nightmare, and this was a nightmare for this EMS worker because the report goes on to show that Frederick.
Speaker 2: Was poaching the egg, shaking hands with.
Speaker 1: The milkman while the EMS paramedic was taking his blood. Well, I would say the EMS paramedic was taking blood from the wrong place. Okay, they should have been taking blood out his penis. You take the blood out the penis, and while I no hot custard slinger. Now, the paramedic tried to get this Cockosaurus rex to stop, but it has been scientifically proven that when you are trying to get a homo erectus to stand down, they simply can't.
Speaker 2: So he attempted to reach for the victim's leg.
Speaker 1: The victim okay, the EMS paramedic told him, do not touch me, but Frederick looked into the victim's eyes and continued double clicking his mouth. So the victim grabbed A's hand and repeated, do not touch me. Man, drop on the clues bonds to that EMS paramedic, respect to that victim, because the last thing I'm touching on this dude is his hands. Okay, you've been boxing the one eyed champ all night, so I know your hands is covering knuckle babies all right, nut buttering penis putting everywhere.
Speaker 2: I'm not touching that man's hands.
Speaker 1: Now caught in the WBBH and Naples Fire Department lieutenant saw the interaction and stated that Frederick continued to try and touch the victim by removing medical equipment and even unbuckeled himself from the scretcher.
Speaker 2: Mind you, he's with the paramedic.
Speaker 1: Because he was complaining about foot pain and claim that he was bitten by a bug, and when he arrived to the hospital for treatment, the staff didn't allow him in.
Speaker 2: Due to disorderly and destructive behavior.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you something, man, when you read this story, when you hear this story, all I could think to myself is the MS paramedics should have let him die. I don't think he was facing anything life threatening, but if he was. If you can't let your perversion take a backseat in order for you to get the medical help that you need, then why should I, as a paramedic, care more about you than you do about yourself. I know, I know paramedics and public servants they have to treat people regardless of personal feelings, But damn, what if the paramedic that's treating him has been molested, okay, are sexually assaulted?
Speaker 2: All of this can be triggering for that person.
Speaker 1: You asking a lot of humans when you're asking them just to bypass their personal feelings. I'm supposed to help you while you sexually assaulting me. If the paramedic chose to not help them, would they be wrong?
Speaker 2: Huh something to think about. Please give Frederick Lloyd Day the biggest sea hull. Mm hmmm, that's crazy, all right, it absolutely is. I'm convincing. Just look up gay as crimes that happened over There was no gay in this. I don't think unless they's paramedic was male.
Speaker 1: May just always be like boners, speaking of boner, I need a boner.
Speaker 2: I didn't know your story and Jeff with the Mess had boners in it. Yeah, but why do you even have to make that transition because it was a good segue. I was already talking about boners. You were talking about boners. Yeah, you just did see anything my bonus. You just said boners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you was thinking about You bought it all together.
Speaker 2: That's what the show is about, about creating a story every day. So I bought it all there. Listening on the podcast is gonna be seamless.
Speaker 1: Mm hm. Y'all download the Breakfast Club podcasts and tough the twenty million people that listen to the Breakfast Club podcast monthly.
Speaker 2: When y'all listen to it today, it cann beanless. All right, I didn't say that, Okay, all right. When we come back, Jordan Belford will be joining us. The Wolf of Wall Street. Wolf of Wall Street to be here, so don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good Morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.