Speaker 1: Hanging with the fans, betting on the game. No moment's gonna tell us not be We're here.
Speaker 2: Just drinking beer, Make a baby.
Speaker 1: I'm hanging with the fellows, busting with the boys.
Speaker 3: Bro there it is.
Speaker 4: You want to hit the intro, you want to hit the I usually do this, but I feel like, sure you want.
Speaker 5: To talk about it.
Speaker 6: We can talk about it Monday, baby, it is Monday. Great day to be a busting with the boys fan. We have a lot in store for the boys. Max Crosby zooming in, Christian McCaffrey zooming in. I'm excited to ask Max about the team meeting, that team player meeting that kind of happened, because there's a lot of a media companies, kind of our media spots talking about it right now and things that happen on the insight. So we'll get to hear from Max in a little bit. We're gonna hit the weekend recap, the good, the bad, the ugly. We're gonna talk fall, We're gonna talk fun the boys. We're here to have a time with you guys. And speaking of having a great time, if you're any new Chevy Silverado ZR two, you are having the greatest time of the year because you have a very own, our very own new family. Addition, the Chevy ZR two family, it's the first ever Silverado Heavy Duty ZR two joins the franchise to make the Chevy ZR two the only truck brand with a full lineup.
Speaker 5: Of trucks ready for wherever your off road.
Speaker 6: Adventures take you with exclusive multi madic DSSV dampers, rugged mud terrain tires, and up to fourteen available camera views. Guys that cannot talk about it enough. The camera views are incredible. You barely the truck damn near drives itself. The Chevy Silverado ZR two and the Silverado HDZR two.
Speaker 5: It is a family with.
Speaker 6: Comm unstoppable grit, just like the boys at the Chevy dot com to check out the Sevy's Chevy Soverado and the family of Chevys.
Speaker 5: Uh the official truck of busting with the boys.
Speaker 4: Take something. But there's not a time in my life. No, it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 5: I know. That's why I'm laughing, is you were going with there is not a time in my life.
Speaker 4: Without question, I have never in my life felt more safe than I am in the passenger seat of your ZR two.
Speaker 6: You enjoy putting the seatbelt on, just knowing like, yo, I am extremely safe, five star safety.
Speaker 5: You know you guys can read it all.
Speaker 4: I enjoy being safe, but I also enjoy keeping the seatbelt off for the first fifteen seconds of the r car ride together so I can get the hole you put them from content like a pull, like a doll pole string dicky from me.
Speaker 6: See the first ding, it's like an alarm or something like that. I don't want to say it. That is to me, that's in the category ship to get you beat. When that, when that beeping starts to happen, I'm like, I really hope they dial this in. I hope they heard it. And then once it goes, probably seven seconds after the beep, no, after the ding, I'm like, okay, I gotta say something.
Speaker 5: Seven seconds you're you're in the third ding by then. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Is your seatbelt on? May you do that?
Speaker 6: You do the pole? You pull your seatbelt out? I don't know, is it. There's only two of us here, and it only happens in the front seats. If you're in the back of you know, if your seatbelt on, you're all good. But yeah, you're in the past.
Speaker 4: You're good to die. Yeah, you want to do what you want with your statue, that's fine, but just don't know my ear.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, Oh is that me?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Is that me?
Speaker 5: How was it so true? That was the weekend? Man, it was outstanding. We threw a couple of fastballs out there for the balls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, got a couple of scholarship offers from Tennessee. That was pretty cool. That was that was awesome to be a part of Tailor. Went to Arizona, so I saw our horses. They went riding little for the last forty eight hours, have been riding horses from like sun up to sundown.
Speaker 6: Horses doing doing good, strong, strong, durable.
Speaker 5: They red dead, redemption type of horses.
Speaker 4: We talk one of them, one of them is one of them is like the one you get unlocked when you go to the top northwest part of the snowy part of the map and you get that one horse that's like it takes a minute to wrangle.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you ever did that. If you want to go to the hacks, yeah, I got into it on Red Dead, but never in real life. Yeah, yeah, read dead too. So I did do that.
Speaker 4: That was for me, uh, the greatest moment ever. But we have one horse. It's a raining horse and her name is Blondie, and she's like a blonde horse has a blonde Maine.
Speaker 5: And she's you know, she's out there cooking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's won a couple of medals, now, a couple of ribbons, and they do in the end the horse world.
Speaker 5: She's doing her thing. Okay, doing her thing.
Speaker 4: Fun facts about horses, ladies and gentlemen. There's no way to make money, so don't think you're going to don't go into horses. I grew up with horses. I grew up on a rain. There is no way to make money. She's doing it for the love of the game. You do it for the love of the game.
Speaker 5: But it is, it's awesome.
Speaker 4: But when was out there she's riding, when's making the dragons right now?
Speaker 5: So she like nice?
Speaker 4: Literally when was nervous about being on horses. And then Tailing's like, what if you think of the horses like a dragon and I'm the bad guy. You're trying to get away from me.
Speaker 5: You gotta go x Y and Z And apparently she murdered the game.
Speaker 4: She's obsessed with the horse. She doesn't want to leave. She's crying the idea of coming back to Nashville.
Speaker 6: Where's the dragon love coming from? Are we talking like how to Train Your Dragon?
Speaker 5: Okay? Where it's came from?
Speaker 4: Which, even if you don't have kids, that's a movie you need to go see. That movie is so good. It is incredible, and it's taken win by storm. Like when will be I'll be driving her to school and she'll be looking out the window and I'll always take my mirror and I'll peer it down by her and I'll be just kind of, you know, looking at her as I'm driving, and she'll be looking at the me and just take a deep breath. I'm just so obsessed with dragons, like literally just talking to herself like she loves dragons.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe throw Game of Thrones into the h you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, take my six year old and hey, let's well, yeah, at all this, it's time to all.
Speaker 6: The episodes of dragons in them. Let's go look at some real dragons. Or maybe for Christmas you get her a little just a first generation PlayStation and buy her Spiral the Dragon that's.
Speaker 5: A good idea too, Wiro. You know what she wants for Christmas?
Speaker 4: This is the first Christmas for ta or for when that she's like want something real bad, like knows what she wants for Christmas, and it's stayed consistent to wre We're like, hey, maybe for Christmas, bahl blah, she wants a bearded dragon lizard.
Speaker 5: Right, I remember you saying that. Like, however, many months.
Speaker 6: Back on the Beard of Dragon's like, we're not getting it out, but if you want it.
Speaker 5: From Christmas time.
Speaker 4: We got a beta fish and I was like, if you can take care of this beta fish, maybe a dragon will be in your stalking.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's dragon. Yeah, and the beard of Dragons don't look like there's there's lizards with cool names.
Speaker 5: You get a Komodo dragon, she wants what's that Komodo dragon? Dude, that'd be sick.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: He might be able to fuck it up with the beard with the lizard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, a dragon or a lizard dragon, because a lizard if you.
Speaker 5: Throw the name lizard in there, she doesn't care. No, all he has dragons. We might have to get like a little Petski or something going on. He's bro. His brother lives a monks Like he's like doctor Doolittle.
Speaker 4: That's awesome. He can talk to animals. Yeah, that is bad ass, dude, bad ass.
Speaker 5: How many dragons does he have around him?
Speaker 9: He's got, legit, like thirty five snakes, some of the most venomous snakes in the world, mamba, cobras, vipers.
Speaker 4: That's my that's literally my one of my two fears. You guys know about from both the bus. Yeah, but snakes are like the most terrifying thing to me. I wants to zoo with Willow this weekend. We're there for two and a half.
Speaker 6: Your brother, JP, I thought you finished your thought. Okay, that's like how many dragons, Well, he's got thirty five snakes tailors.
Speaker 4: We gotta talk about over the weekend. He was gonna talk about saying there were snakes.
Speaker 5: There was scary. How many total animals does he live with?
Speaker 9: Like, let's see thirty five snakes, four dogs, an owl, an emu, pigs, goats, chickens, uh, peacocks, two tortoises, and like four birds.
Speaker 5: And this is a single man living in Charleston, South Carolina. That is so funny. The government, have you heard that is not Charleston.
Speaker 4: He's what's it? What's this world in the emo? How's he feel about them?
Speaker 5: Really? That thing is sick.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm thinking he's going over the animals like I don't have snakes.
Speaker 5: I won't get snakes. I don't have Kimodo dragons.
Speaker 6: But I got goats, chickens and what do you say, pigs?
Speaker 4: No, I don't have pigs, but I got bunnies. And I was like, you know, I'm thinking it'd be sick to have dude. So when we got those bunnies at that birthday party a couple of years ago, the guy was there, He's like, yeah, we got a kangaroo.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh yeah, what's it like?
Speaker 4: Having a Kangaroo's like just chills, just hangs out like cauld You about to come over my house, little gottess.
Speaker 6: Guys gotta hop it up to you talking to you like dogs in the water in the bottom. Damn locked him up for a second. Who lets smoke out again? It would be sick.
Speaker 5: I think having a bunch of animals is dope.
Speaker 4: And I think it's great for kids too, for them to like do chores and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: But single guy, yeah, you can all go to the Charleston that'd be sick. I had intimidated. No, no, no, he's good, but they'd have to stay in their little cages. Yeah, it's like a whole room for him.
Speaker 4: So you're good, we'll lock that lock and key padlock type stuff. I dude, I can't see him, I can't think about him. I'm uncomfortable right now.
Speaker 5: They're crazy.
Speaker 9: One of the uh cotton mouse that like, he you know, you gotta take him out to feed him.
Speaker 5: And clean him and stuff that. I was just sto the food in there.
Speaker 9: Sorry, to clean the cages, you gotta take him out. And so one time you have to wear gloves and it bit him and he said he could see the venom, just like oozing out of the snakes.
Speaker 5: Things. That messes me up. Yeah, I was like, dude, on a big level, I don't. I just kept his composure like, oh, I'm I must have messed up here.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had a buddy in high school, Kyle Walkin, shut out, Kyle Walkins, dude. He wasn't really my friend, but he was a senior when I was a sophomore. Set all the records in Arizona as a white receiver shots. Boy, his family had like a couple of acres of land, and they had like the same kind of setup.
Speaker 5: They had like kmoto dragons.
Speaker 4: Alligators, like a whole bunch of shit in like one little area. Never went to his house, was never invited. But I always thought, man, that's pretty wild. You have all those things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the problem.
Speaker 9: My brother lives in a neighborhood, not on a few acres.
Speaker 4: Why's he got all those things. He's obsessed with the animals, he loves them. Yeah, that's how that's what's gonna happen with my family.
Speaker 6: I'll see I'll see JP Hill post every now and then. You just see all these animals all over the place.
Speaker 5: Man, and he got a doctor to full time job.
Speaker 9: He's a PA too, like a physician's assistant. So it's I don't know how he does it, but.
Speaker 5: Man, that is crazy. Yeah, that would be a wild deal.
Speaker 6: You just got waffle, Yeah, yeah, I got waffle barely, Yeah, barely.
Speaker 4: I feel like waffle waffle in Will's relationship.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's actually.
Speaker 6: You're right, you're calling it like it happened with something, something happened the other day.
Speaker 5: She just started barking.
Speaker 6: She saw something across the street out the window and just starts barking.
Speaker 5: I'm like, Waffle, shut the fuck up so real, And I look over Tor. I'm like, I'm just ready for a time to come. What happened.
Speaker 6: But it's like to the point, like we know the relationship just is where it's at. And so I like like making more extreme jokes because Charle's.
Speaker 5: Like, yo, you hate Waffle.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I don't hate Waffle, but then sometimes like god damn it, Waffle, just nothing's happening out there.
Speaker 5: Waffle is now just a roommate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the roommate you don't like, never cleaned up after themselves. Sheds like she like stressed up what she's stressed about everything? Bro, I got Waffle like this gate is not gonna kill you. Go past the gate where it's just it's it lives in our house. It's the kids gate, dude. I got what I posted her last week on my story because she was like trying to like jump up on the couch and cut and I was like, Waffle, what are you doing, like just jump up on the couch and she's like like looks over. I mean, now she's got them thangs that like come up over you can really underbite.
Speaker 4: You can really see that relationship going downhill, you could. I got that same issue with one of my dogs, like you know, Smoke that husky, so we got her.
Speaker 5: That dog sucks from the beginning, I've never liked that dog.
Speaker 4: But then we like fostered Jake, which Jake's the best boy, like he is, he's such a big dumb idiot, like he's so stupid. He wants to do well, yeah, so badly, but he's a follower. He's got zero leadership in his blood.
Speaker 5: Zero. So he bought it to Smoke.
Speaker 4: And essentially now Taylor has a dog, and that dog has a dog, and these dogs are just like little pack animals ripping around my house and I'm just like, can one of them just die?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel bad because I did love Waffle, Like there's a time Charles Brady, there's a time Charles pregnant. I was like, oh, Waffle, this little kid, she's not gonna take your spot, and they hate it.
Speaker 5: Could not be farther from the truth. How quickly did that happen?
Speaker 6: I think it happened when Waffle would try to jump up on our at night and it would really start to piss me off. And then she stood would start to growl at me, and I'm like, this is not the road you want to go down.
Speaker 4: And someone you want to shout at the belt you let me know, yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: And it just it would just piss me off.
Speaker 6: And then I'm thinking on my head like, waff, will your days are numbered if you're like this when Rue gets a little bit older, and Rue, because she'll reill be like you know, she'll get older and she'll be in the stage where she wants waff waff, and she's just probably trying to push yeah woffull makes the wrong choice, Like it will be the wrong choice.
Speaker 4: I had a buddy who was like an animal control guy around Nashville, Like we had a bunch with a coyote problem, and he ended up coming over a bunch to where became friends and he had a kid and he has like two pit bulls and literally they brought the kid home and set the kid on the ground. The minute the pit bulls walked over there, he his words, beat the shit out of those dogs just at the tone like this is our this is mine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dogs have not fucked that kid.
Speaker 6: The dogs are They're like, these are the territorial bulldogs are stubborn. So it's like if she's jumping up on the bench, she's not listening to me to get down. She thinks like she owns that part of the better. She can do what she wants. And I'm like, no, that's not all you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Or if I want you to get down and you're not moving, like I'm asking you, hey, get down, Waffle, I need you to get down, She's like stand, you know, ten toes down, paws down, whatever, four paws down, yeah, four paws down, Like there's an issue.
Speaker 5: There's an issue.
Speaker 6: But if I take self accountability, I do need to love her more, like I need to spend time with her more, and I don't do that. I kind of neglect her. And usually the only moments we have together are when I'm like already like not in the mood, tired, yeah, tired like the boys. We bark and I'm trying to eat. We got we got suits on right now, we're trying to We're trying to spend time. You want to go outide and play with the ball stark outside you can't see the ball.
Speaker 5: You're gonna lose it. I'm gonna have to go find it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a process, dude. Yeah, so that's where that's where shout out your brother though not caring about any of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, shut out Alex. Maybe I need to give waffle, Alex. Yeah, what do you take? What do you think? Waffle?
Speaker 6: Probably who knows if the pack would accept waffle, you know what.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's probably not well get eaten, yah, waffle get killed really quickly. Did.
Speaker 4: I had a dog when I first got in the league, and I had a doggy door, and I knew how to use the doggy door, but I wouldn't be home during the season, and he would just go in front of the doggy door and shit on the doggy door, like right in front of it, and just would not listen to anything, would refuse to sleep unless he was under the bed, under the covers in the bed. Like I would go to bed and he like walk up to me, just put his nose on my cheek. It was kind of adorable. And I would have to like lift the blankets up and he would go all the way down by my feet and sleep there. Like a rock all night. Shut up, Brew, shut up Brew, shut up Brew.
Speaker 5: And that is Hea.
Speaker 6: You talk about that that It makes me feel a little worse because Waffle does like I wants companionship with me and I, Yeah, I guess I'm a bit of a bitch when it comes.
Speaker 5: No, but I get it because we were You and I are in.
Speaker 4: Similar areas of life, with similar mindsets, and it's like we do so much right now and the time you do get to kind of just be to yourself. You don't have to worry about some animal but get up your time or or barking at something when you just want some damn peace and quiet when you know, hey, wafwaff told you a million times, there's nothing out there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what gets me is we just don't have any common sense in the brain with wa.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 6: Hey, come on, Hey, the girl the neighbor's garage doors opening up, it's not that's not an alarm for hey, we are under attack, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we talked about traveling a bunch of boys this weekend. We will be in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Yes for lsu versus Florida. Will be our friend's Friday night. Believe Shaquille O'Neal will be there as well. Djint in the Town read it's gonna be an absince on deck.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a time. It'll be an absolute time.
Speaker 4: Last time I was there there, I was talking of a casino being there. Boys might have to jump over for a second, because for a second, just to stay out fields, just think peek, play a couple hands and see how it goes.
Speaker 5: That's all I'm saying. Give that a little go. So we'll be there. We'll be in Baton Rouge on Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 6: Florida and LSU has a night game they announced, right, so we're back. There was there talks about it being an afternoon game or later afternoon game three thirty, but now I think it is a six thirty game Florida LSU Death Valley night game. I mean, it's gonna be a fun environment.
Speaker 4: If you're a college football fan, this should be a bucket list thing. Yeah, everybody talks about Death Valley at night and how it's supposed to be the most insane situation ever.
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 4: I'm happy it's at night too, because I get some time in the morning.
Speaker 5: What's that? But why not would you say it?
Speaker 8: Travelist?
Speaker 10: Somebody took me off the travel list the budgets Mitch, No, I get it. I get it, But bitches, I want to go, But I get it.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 6: If any of the guys want to give up their seat, I'll say what you can do. But it's guys who want to give them the seabell have to look at what they do rolewise and be like, ah, we can't have you sit in.
Speaker 5: This makes something to think about, though. Do you know Nick Bennett.
Speaker 4: Nick's driving Downday and he's staying at Airbnb with Logan Stokes. Logan Stokes is a boy. You've met Logan. He's he's awesome.
Speaker 5: You're gonna love him. So that option is still there.
Speaker 4: Free ride, free stay, hit a couch and he chilled the boys and we get to save money.
Speaker 6: Thought, it just depends on how bad you actually want it as a versus I'm gonna throw this at my guy's faces since they took me off the travels.
Speaker 5: And let's think about this for a second.
Speaker 4: I'm in the middle of talking about how much fun it's going to be, and I glance over at you and you just go I'm not going.
Speaker 5: He like he made a point you were talking about you. I'm not going, And I be honest with you.
Speaker 4: I was on this show right now when I found out you weren't going. So that's how broke, that's how rolls. But you have the option to go do what I was gonna say before we had to do that was, Uh, I'm excited at the night game because I want to see that experience. But also Michigan's playing their first real game of the season at noon.
Speaker 6: What's the neck what's the ad we gotta jump into, because after this ad we can jump into like just the football weekend?
Speaker 5: Was he very good? Good week into football?
Speaker 6: You had Bam Alisu Delan, you had Pennix versus Williams happening the next day, you got Burrow versus Allen. You got my Homes to the Cowboys Eagles. Like it was a weekend of football. But before we get into that, hopefully everybody is on the game Time app, the app that is the official ticketing app of Barstool Sports and Bust with the Boys. You shouldn't have to worry about buying your tickets to the next big event game Time is the fast and easy way for all sports, music, comedy theater events near you. What do you think about that Game Time app, Taylor, I know you've used it a couple times. We've actually given some tickets away, right We didn't give away time app.
Speaker 4: We didn't give away, and we did giveaway last week, and I will say it was very easy to do. You download the app, use the redeem code. I believe it's gonna be was a busting ussin. That's what's going to be on this thing. Once I did that, I got a little discount on that thing and I sent it off, no problem to get a little e ticket there, skinner right there, he's gonna be able to go rip a game, no problem.
Speaker 6: We do a giveaway and maybe Mitch jumps into the comments of this YouTube right now. Oh and then if he wins the ticketing out, we give him a couple of tickets to the LSU game this week, and then always got to do is get his ass down there something.
Speaker 5: To think about. What do you think about it? Think about?
Speaker 4: But no, no, no, this is something to think about. Okay, we did a giveaway for this. Should we do a different ad this week?
Speaker 6: We could, but I'm just saying, we're trying to think about a boy because you can take all the guests work out of buying tickets with game Time Mitch.
Speaker 5: Download the game Time App.
Speaker 6: Hopefully you do this, create an account, use code busting, you get twenty dollars off terms. Apply again, create an account and redeem code Busting for twenty dollars off.
Speaker 5: Mitch. Listen to that.
Speaker 6: Download the game Time app today, last minute tickets, lowest prices guaranteed. Jump in the YouTube comments, say something nice about one of your eight teams that you root for, and maybe you'll have a shot to win a little pair off of tickets. We'll give out a pair of tickets. We'll give out two tickets. Game Time App will probably do it for another sponsor, but dive in game Time.
Speaker 8: I'll be in it. I'll be in the comments with my Twitter handles, so you guys can go through it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, leave your Twitter handle, leave a good call, great call, Leave your Twitter and we don't know how to contact you if you don't have the Twitter.
Speaker 4: There is going to be another giveaway this week. I've been to talk to you about this. There's gonna be another giveaway this week. It's gonna be on Slips and Picks. If you watch Slips and Picks, there will be a cash giveaway that comes out and you will find out a way to win by watching Slips and Picks. It will come out at some point during that show comes out Thursday at two.
Speaker 6: O'clock two o'clock, two o'clock two o clock Central Time on Thursday. It's a great as fires me up Slips and Picks. Now we are on a this last weekend, everybody was winning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I think I only lost two games. Yeah, lost.
Speaker 6: I think you went undefeated. In the Headliners. It was the Chief, which which is big.
Speaker 5: When I had to flip that was one in three, like two weeks in a row.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and uh Mule and I lost that one, and then you go all the way you go all the way down, like I want to say, Mule losses in one of the parlays, Tyreek didn't score.
Speaker 4: That was a bummer, which we can get into. But it's finish up on Slips. I want to give you some flowers. We talked about Vikings Atlanta under Game under Game.
Speaker 5: Undergame, I went.
Speaker 4: Back and revisited to give will the opportun community to go under under under says Josh Dobbs is gonna play.
Speaker 5: Everyone said he's not playing at those reports at that time. And you shot a text. I shot a text to somebody on the inside.
Speaker 6: It's hurt.
Speaker 5: It's hurt.
Speaker 6: Make sure to throw put in the little throwback clip in their mix. But yeah, let him spin it. Let him let Josh Dobbs spin it.
Speaker 5: And what did he do? Spun the fuck out of it? And did the under hit the overhit the overhead?
Speaker 4: That's right, And that's a big that's that is called sand sending four paws down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and handling your business right there.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what. And I know we were getting into our good, bad, ugly whatever. Josh Dobbs winning that game against the Falcons. Who Falcons are going with? Heineke. Falcons aren't dead there, there's still a solid team. We'll kind of see what they do from here on out. But the Vikings with all of the issues that they've had, guys getting injured, Quiz question Berry place, every snap, guy goes down. He apparently had a growing injury on Friday. The tackle that was in front of Quiz and apparently had a growing injury on Friday didn't tell nobody and then hurts it even more. Pregame, Quiz goes in and plays the entire game. You got him as a backup tackle. Dobbs coming in. They're on the sideline talking about, you know, how they're gonna do cadence, some pre snap reeds adjustments. O'Connell apparently is in his headset talking him through some of these calls and what he might be getting, like the way Dobbs' brain is operated.
Speaker 5: And he's done it now.
Speaker 6: He showed up a week before Cardinals for NASA and played and started that first week. He showed up a few days before Vikings they won. He did it with the Titans last year, was on one week on Price Squad. Then plays like this dude is showing that he has the ability to fly. This mercenary in not only be a mercenary, but hey, this could be a guy who has like one of those backup roles. You know, he's got a solidified backup role for here on out, like a Colt McCoy, like a Chase Daniels, like those guys who will have a lengthy career as a backup.
Speaker 5: Because you know, this dude can get the job done if the call.
Speaker 6: If the call calls for it, Buddy might be able to play play himself into a starting role in the offseason.
Speaker 4: Man, I can't wait for the overlay direct take because you're you're touching on mine.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, but you know the boys in the back. You got Jack and Garrett, they're very close with Dobbs and they obviously ride, they will ride to the death into the dark with Dobbs, And you gotta you love it because that's his boy for real, and you see him go and have a game like that, Like, I know, it fires the boys up. It's it's fun to watch just because you know he's a good dude. Just having him on the bus and you know he's kind of like that journeyman where he's trying to pick his shots, have a real shot this and that, and man, the reaction he got after the game from the locker room and everybody else, it's just a fucking cool moment. To see that is awesome. Jack, I mean, are you not smiling either here like our boy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's awesome to jobs. It's awesome.
Speaker 7: So you guys finally buy into the theory of Josh.
Speaker 5: But here's what I want to say, go go.
Speaker 7: Wash up and at him taes of They're like, Josh Jobs is the greatest quarterback, that he's going to be a starter this and.
Speaker 5: Here's what I'll say.
Speaker 2: I love it, but go back, Yeah, I'll go back.
Speaker 5: Did you ever go back?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 6: Now this is a great conversation, feels like for the overlead direct take, I had something I want to go with Jack, but apparently there's some other animal going in.
Speaker 5: We'll wait. Let's wait for the overlead direct take.
Speaker 7: Hay that people who are seeing the his true character Josh outside of being a fall player, Josh is a really good guy. He's a really intelligent human being and he cares a lot about for Paul and people.
Speaker 2: So it's good to see like a good guy get his time.
Speaker 7: And he obviously like played well in the first one was the eight games with Arizona, but didn't they only got one win to come in and have this like historic kind of like starting beer games. You see the video of him on the sideline like first quarter taking snaps with the sinner in the lignement because he's literally never taking a snap with him trying to get the cadence down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it.
Speaker 5: Was, But that's all I was saying a few minutes ago. That's awesome.
Speaker 7: I was giving a big flow, and I'm super fucking stoked and proud for Josh Oobbs.
Speaker 2: He he deserves all this.
Speaker 7: I hope that fucking the Titans are seeing this and realize that they fucked up and we shouldn't have gotten rid of him. We should have fired Josh almost wants to playoff game.
Speaker 8: But did.
Speaker 5: I should be fired up about Will Levis? They should? I feel you. Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: Levis though, but you're saying, no doubt hindsight twenty twenty, they should have not gotten Melik.
Speaker 2: Should have let Malik go.
Speaker 6: Let Malik go even though you draft him in the third round. That would have been a big move, Like, Okay, we're kind of just giving up on this cat that we only threw in there a couple of games. He's saying, you let Malik go or you have him in there. You re signed Dobbs no matter what as a backup byd Tannehill.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: And then Malik falls a three on the depth chart. Then if you play that game, you probably never draft Levis. Well, maybe you do, and then that might be you know, who knows if they're playing Dobbs or Levis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's it's never knows.
Speaker 7: See Josh be bouncing around from team and team right now and have can new success even though it might not reflect on the records.
Speaker 2: It's it's just cool to see a lot of the.
Speaker 7: People in the league rally behind him and him getting this moment in the spotlight where he, like you said, he's locked himself in for contracts as a backup, and really, I mean he's been in the league already seven years, so it's he's probably he's probably in the league for another five I'd say, at least just as a backup if anything. Just yeah, he coaches can rely on him to if your guy goes down, He's gonna come in, know the playbook.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna do anything too crazy. So super happy for him and his success. Hopefully it just keeps going.
Speaker 4: If Dobbs does not become a full time starter after this year, he has a role. He's a Ryan Fitzpatrick guy. He can play fifteen, sixteen, seventeen years, no problem.
Speaker 5: No problem.
Speaker 6: I I Dobbs is probably not a spiteful individual, but he's got to feel good after that game, going to look at what happened with the Browns and the Cardinals in this time.
Speaker 4: I mean they dummied. Caldoald's got dumbied again. And he's sitting there riding the highest of high when and the Vikings have a good fan base. They have a good fan base, That stadium gets loud, that stadium's up to.
Speaker 5: Date, like they do they do well over there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, you know, Dobbs is probably in the mindset of he wants the Cardinals to do well. He didn't have the team around him, like if he wants to showcase what he's about. Vikings are a team that he can deliver to some guys because they have the talent. Not only the talent, but a great coaching staff and O'Connell, west Phillips, the oc those are those are great dudes. And like you just said, like the fan base too. It's like you're in a way better situation. He's probably sitting there thankful that he got the opportunity to do that, and you kind of like look back in the roo view and you're like, man, think, you know, thank god, because if he was if he were to continue starting for the Cardinals, Like that's just not a good team. Like, yeah, they were tough in that first quarter, but then you get figured out and everything else and it's kind.
Speaker 5: Of like, oh shit, they're about to get role.
Speaker 4: It might have stunted his growth as a backup player in the league of being a guy that's like, oh, he is a serviceable backup.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're gonna say some JP just gonna say it's gonna be cool to watch him too, because you know, Kirk Cousins is the type of guy that's gonna be riding with him and like, what better dude to have help you learn the offense than Kirk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, Kirk was on the couch or the weekend yelling at the screen like man, this is just unreal.
Speaker 5: And that's rare to go into that type of situation. You look at the Viking schedule right now.
Speaker 4: The next three weeks are winnable games like Josh Dobbs could be four and oh as a starter could be I mean those are like you know the NFL, Yeah, the NF, Yeah exactly, Broncos beat the Chiefs a couple of weeks now. But you're looking at if you're looking at these teams and just going, oh, yeah, he's got a shot to win these games.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, the Raiders.
Speaker 4: Now let's get into the Raiders a little bit because they're playing them the first week of December or second week.
Speaker 5: Oh, they must have a bye week. Yeah, they have a bye and byead they're playing them December tenth.
Speaker 4: But is a great segue into the Raiders new a new head coach, GM got fired them boys fucking put it on the Giants.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, it's like people were saying, like, oh, you beat the Giants are one of the worst teams in the league, and it's it truly did not matter who the Raiders were playing, the fact that they came out and played with that kind of energy. Josh Jacobs is running like he loves to run the football, versus like, yo, what calls Like we're not getting anything going Devonte Adams were talking about before the po Yeah he only had four receptions thirty four yards, I believe, yep. But he's in the locker room after the game, and you see how connected these guys are to Antonio Pierce. Like when he's given that speech, he's a Raider guy.
Speaker 5: Throw and through.
Speaker 6: The boys are smoking cigars in the locker room after a game like this isn't a team Like what's crazy? Is there one game like behind the like Bill's record wise, which is wild to think about thinking of the year that the Raiders had. But you let McDaniels go and the team like played that way. They played aggressive. They're up twenty four to nothing at halftime. They had yet I want to say, they only put up twenty one points against the Patriots, So that's what the Max Crosby safety. So this offense is yet to put up over twenty points on the season. They put up over twenty points in the first half. Bro Like they're flying around and playing it again. Yes, Giants are not that good of a football team, but it's the NFL.
Speaker 5: It does not matter you.
Speaker 6: So we saw it earlier, Broncos lay and egg versus or Chiefs laying egg versus the Broncos, Like anything can happen in this league.
Speaker 4: In the fact that they're in this US the next week and they win in Germany, yeah by seven six seven points.
Speaker 6: Yes, I mean, yeah, I guess I powered Dolphins, But yeah, man, I mean, like you know how it is like I don't know if you have you haven't had like a switch up in the middle of the year. Yeah, but maybe I don't know if you've had a different play caller that comes in the middle of the year, like we had.
Speaker 4: Ken Wizard Hunt to Mike Malarkey. Twenty fifteen, we played Houston, Texas. We had dumby by like fifty to fourteen and some crazy number like that, And then that night went to bed, woke up.
Speaker 5: Michael Arkey is an interim head coach. Ken Wizard Hunt's out and was everybody fired up. Guys were fired up. At that point.
Speaker 4: I was like still year two, like my first full year of actually starting, and so I was like.
Speaker 5: Trying to figure myself out.
Speaker 4: But you look at the boys and Mallarkey comes in, and you know, I'm not a fan of Malarkey. However, I thought he did a great job of like integrating fun at that point. He like brought a basketball hoop in, Hey, boys league, we're shooting if you can make three in a roum, giving you one hundred bucks right hair out of my pocket, Like we're changing up the game plan all this, Maria. Yeah, we started running the ball more. We started like simplifying everything, and we went in that next game we played we actually won against the Saints in overtime, and you're like, holy shit, we're gonna be some buddy didn't want to give the rest of the year, but like a vibe like that, and they and we did not have near the team that the Raiders actually have if you look at their their teams on paper, talk to bottom.
Speaker 6: And you might not have like you know, and I hated it too, because we had a good time sitting down with coach McDaniels and obviously you're like, we're voice yeah, and but coming out of McDaniels, like it seemed like they fired McDaniels and the team was like fired up man.
Speaker 5: So you hate to see how much they hate him. But you knew, we knew that too. You kind of knew because conversations right in the offseason.
Speaker 6: We knew, like last year there were conversations he's tough to, you know, and.
Speaker 5: There's multiple guys in the Raiders that were kind of talking like that.
Speaker 6: Right, And then you want to carry the optimism of you you sit down and you have the podcast and it's like, okay, maybe you know there's a personality shift. Some guys are a little bit more optimistic going into this year, but it seemed like the minute they let him go in, they're run with ap Antonio Pearce calling shots.
Speaker 5: It's like they get a new offensive play caller.
Speaker 6: They bench Garoppolo and go with O'Connell and they're playing like that.
Speaker 5: It's like you know who knows.
Speaker 4: Dude and Piers two being a Compton guy like growing up with the Raiders, playing forever in the league and not playing for the Raiders, but always keeping an eye on the Raiders, Like that's the kind of dude that like you want that. Yeah, with silver and black, I wonder feel good a real shot at being the head coach. As I'm will tell you have to see the rest of the season, because if they can muster up a winning record and show a promise and they start giving Devonte Adams the ball and they start putting points on the board, and you see the guys, the vibes, the energy, because I believe they have guys in the team like a Max Crosby that can go to ownership and be like this this is our guy.
Speaker 5: Maybe a lot to put on Max.
Speaker 6: But I'm saying the sample size is besides you, right, Like we won the back half of that season, got into the playoffs one seven games, I believe, and hopefully they don't make the same mistake if players are standing on the table for Antonio Pierce, it's like, hopefully the ownership does listen to that this time. Take that into account and you build off that, because if not, you're taking another shot on a completely new staff. Yeah, trying to rebuild a different culture. That whole shift happens, and it just that just happened with McDaniels.
Speaker 4: You bring up a good point because I think McDaniels for the longest time has been a sod after assistant coaching job, like assistant coach should become a head coach.
Speaker 5: Obviously, we saw the things with the Colts.
Speaker 4: That happened and hit a stint at Denver correct, Yeah, didn't go very well. But he you know, he went back to the Patriots. He had a lot of success there, and all of a sudden his name starts resurging us. Hey, this guy's learned a lot of things. He can go back and be a great head coach. I'm wondering after the end of the season, because there's going to be multiple more fires, There's going to be a lot of guys that are available, maybe some college people that you know are gonna might go.
Speaker 5: To the NFL.
Speaker 4: That type of thing where how big are the names? Where Raiders' ownership is like, do we want to make a splash higher or do we want to keep building on what we have right here?
Speaker 5: And that's what they have to weigh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I feel like the Raiders fan base has a they have the strongest fan base.
Speaker 5: On the West Coast. The brand loyalty is crazy.
Speaker 4: So if you have a guy who bleeds silver and black and you see the improvement and you see the players saying this is our guy, it'd be very difficult as the owner to be like, no, we're going to do this anyway, because you've got all the pieces. You've got good players in that locker room, you've got the new facilities, you're in a new place that little I was in Vegas two weeks ago, I saw three Max Crosby billboards like they they are they're taking that town and they're really molding it into a football town, which is which is very cool. They just got to win games now to get that done. Yeah, And so that those are the prosy coons you have to weigh if you're evaluating.
Speaker 6: The optimism, I'll try and spin on like the McDaniels failure over the last couple of times, because I feel like it happens when any kind of Belichick disciple goes and they become a head coach. Outside of Rabel, but Ray was just a player. He didn't coach with it, and he did what the coordinator with.
Speaker 4: This is worth Jack looking up to. I hate could you can you look up how long Rabel was with the Patriots coaching? I think it was really I.
Speaker 6: Don't think he I think Ray went right into the linebacker job of the Ohio State.
Speaker 5: Then he goes to the Texans. You're right, I think coach to DC and.
Speaker 4: Then takes a head coach or really not a Bill Belichick tree right, right, But if you look at uh, Patricia McDaniels, Bill O'Brien Flores with Miami because he was there before they fired him and then got McDaniels, right.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, I feel like he was kind of screwed though. Flores. I think he could be a head coach potentially. But here's here's yeah, here's the optimism.
Speaker 6: Too, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, but he's the DC for the Vikings and they're like, they're they play like they got a good defense. All right, Wait, I'm slow to say that they got a good philosophy on defense, yeah, because they were kind of struggling there earlier. They don't have a good defense. But yeah, yeah, that was a bad take. But here was what I was gonna say, optimism wise on hiring guys like that. When you look at the Bill Belichick and the Patriot Way in there, buzz like does it work?
Speaker 5: Doesn't not work?
Speaker 6: If you're hiring these coaches and they know of the Patriot Way, right, and that's the culture you're wanting to build. These are coaches I think that have to have And this is this is where it's like, I don't think we have that time anymore, but they need to have four or five years. And the reason why is when you're going through all of these cultural shifts and it is a harder philosophy to play for as a player, you know it as event and everything else, Like, it is harder to get these grown men on the board, especially if you don't have some of the best players of all time playing on your team that are already setting that example with Tom Brady, Gronk and everybody else. If these coaches are gonna get a real chance with the Patriotway and everything else, you almost need a full shift of a roster to where the guys who are going into year four and five kind of like a college, they don't know any different of the philosophy that's being taught around the league. Like you kind of have your draft picks. You got to hit on your draft picks, and you got to like slowly but surely not like weed out, but you gotta weed out the guys that don't buy in. And you almost need that fourth and fifth year to really show the development of that philosophy because again, you're gonna have guys that don't know any different. Yeah, you know what I mean, Because when you got the pushback within year one, year two, it's just gonna be, you know, you're either gonna buy in or there's gonna be a lot of friction. But the ownership is gonna have to trust that, Hey, this is gonna be a five year plan no matter what. That's my only optimistic spin on a McDaniels on all these cats who've gotten who've kind of failed at going at the head coaching world and yeah, Brian Flores kind of got to he didn't get a real fair shake at Miami because I agree with you, but it's like those that's what you kind of have to look at.
Speaker 4: You touched on the Patriot Way and the coaching coaching stefent there. I think Bill O'Brien was with the Houston Texans for what seven eight years? He maybe not that long, but he was there for a while. They were able to go AFC Divisional game. They played the Chiefs there. They got beat up in that game, but they were making playoffs, they were owning they owned the AFC South for a while.
Speaker 5: How long was that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got a lot of time. Yeah, he got issues right there. Here's my problem with your with your spin. If you have a franchise that's hurting, and I'm not saying the Raiders are hurting, but just take a franchise that's the Broncos and you need to get Let's say you should fire Sean Payton and you're as an ownership group saying we're gonna give you four to five years. The average in the LEAF for a players two years in the NFL, Doubling that plus is very hard to do for a coaching staff to really see the end result. It's really hard to like to justify that four or five years is a long time to prove yourself. I understand a little more in the college because you're recruiting developing guys and then you you know you're getting those that first recruiting class as seniors at four or five years down the road. But with NFL, it's like there's so much changing, like the roster changes, like you know, fifty sixty seventy percent sometimes, where you can in one year get the players in there, and if your philosophy is good, your play calling is good, and you let the players know the rules, then you're into a situation where now you've flipped it in one two years, but it's really difficult to do four or five years.
Speaker 5: No, I agree with you.
Speaker 6: That was just my like optimistic spin about the whole thing, because at the end of the day, you look at the Belichick, the Belichick Way, the Patriotway, and everything else. Bill Belichick's like arguably the greatest coach of all time. I think he I'm thinking about Lombardi, I'm thinking about other guys. I'm thinking right now, he's like the best coach. I mean, you could argue Andy Reid, but he had you had Tom Brady, who is the goat you brought up at Dronk like you have you have guys that truly like Tom Tom we've seen, We've seen like the sample with him, like talking about it, like the dude was obsessed, Like he was a guy who could be coach charting the meeting room in front of everybody else. And he's somebody that like was locked in all year round and went by the Belichick way. But that was also his way of like you gotta work, you gotta play, you gotta show up, you gotta do this first and last out, Like your best player, who happens to be the best player of all time is doing that and setting the tone for you know Gronk who might be hung over every now and then, but you know him coming in. Here's how you work with Gronk. Yeah, you're s how I can get this out of Edelman? Yeah, Edelman's a hard worker, Like these are your best players being the example.
Speaker 5: The best thing to.
Speaker 4: Happen to the Patriots is obviously obviously Tom Brady. But Tom Brady getting picked in the late sixth round because I feel like if Tom might have not had that same mindset his rookie year, if he was a first round pick, Shit, don't stink I'm the guy.
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: He came in third fourth in the depth chart and literally had to buy into the patriotay, be.
Speaker 5: Like, I gotta stick to a roster here.
Speaker 4: And then he gets in there and the formula just ends up working and he takes off from there and becomes the Tom Brady we all know and love today.
Speaker 6: Literally, Tom Brady is a Georgia boot. Georgia boot designed for the longest shift and toughest job. Georgia delivers boots that are as comfortable as they are tough. Tom Brady Tough is that you can wear from work to the bar to the football field.
Speaker 5: Blue collar comfort right out of the box.
Speaker 6: And whether you're working on the front line, fixing that shelf in your closet, throwing up screen pass, grilling out in the backyard, these Georgia's are the best boot for the job. Georgia boots are designed for rugged, demanding work environments that Patriot way. They're built to last, making them ideal for workers in various industries. Georgia boots are designed with comfort in mind, featuring cushioned insoles and supportive technology for all day comfort. Use code busting bussi N or a generous twenty percent off at Georgia Boots dot com and.
Speaker 4: Listen, if you're not a if you're not a Patriots fan, you can still appreciate greatness and what they did for those last twenty years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you're getting that with Georgia Boot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're getting that kind of vibe when you jump on there and you type in bu ssi N you get twenty percent off already affordable boots.
Speaker 5: This is a dynasty boot. It's a dynasty boot. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they have Super Bowl trophies four boots, but if there was Georgia Boot, Georgia Boot.
Speaker 5: Would be have maybe ten x. Right now, they be crushing everybody.
Speaker 6: Everybody make like a Georgia Boot trophy and just come up with a different rivalry game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Nebraska, Michigan doesn't get to play next to.
Speaker 4: Georgia Boot versus Ariot some random other boot company. Yeah that could we could do that.
Speaker 8: I mean why not?
Speaker 4: That is ah But you look back at Tom Brady when I was watching the Michigan versus Purdue game, Like JJ didn't have the best game in the world. But he passed Tom Brady in yards already as a junior for two years or his first full year starting was last year. And so Tom, what he was able to do at Michigan wasn't that. It wasn't a do we like this seemed with the greatest dude of all time?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: For sure, I mean he was. It was like a late round pick, this sixth round. He was competing a lot for his job each year. Who yeah, who was ahead of him? Who do he splits?
Speaker 5: Drew Bletso that was at the Patriots.
Speaker 6: But Patriots, I'm saying yeah, yeah, I'm saying that his Michigan career, like he was like the guy for you know, multiple years.
Speaker 5: Yeah. He I mean, like always competing stud man stud and he's just got it about him. Now, yeah he does. Ryan and Drew Henson. Drew Henson, he was the one who played baseball. Did Drew Henson go to the league.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 9: I think he chose to go play MLB and then he maybe came back to NFL.
Speaker 6: Tried to God. Now that we're on Michigan, let's talk. There's been some changes that Michigan. Connor stallions he got fired, he resigned, whatever you want to say.
Speaker 4: No, he resigned, he was down. Which is huge is if you resigned, you know your benefits are gone. If you get fired, there's a there's a there's a time where you get benefits.
Speaker 5: They used him up the way.
Speaker 6: They knew how his loyalty pro he's a patriot, he's a marine, and he literally sacrificed himself.
Speaker 4: He jumped regardless of whether the grenade's real or not. He refused to cooperate with NCAA or Big ten. He resigns and essentially said anything that you guys find that was would be quoted illegal was me and no one else.
Speaker 5: Michigan's back, Michigan's back.
Speaker 4: I think it's and Michigan's want to know without an asterisk right now, I want that's false.
Speaker 6: It's in my bad that I think it's gonna hurt Michigan that they don't have Connor on that.
Speaker 5: Sideline down the road. We're gonna see this weekend. You got to. This weekend is every everything we need to see.
Speaker 6: You need it because there's when you look at statistically, it looks like it was what the one hundred and twentieth Michigan's like the one hundred and twentieth toughest schedule in college one.
Speaker 5: Hundred and twelfth, one hundred and twelve twelve.
Speaker 6: You know what Georgie's is. I don't care about I think I think Georgia. Yeah, Georgia almost got snuck by Missoo, which we called they might get Georgia played this week. See. I think Tennessee can this week play Maybe they have a buy off, Yeah, maybe they have a buy and then the the NERXT Games Tennessee. But yeah, Tennessee can beat Georgia. Man Like, Georgia is not an untouchables. Ole Miss could sneak him.
Speaker 5: Like classic sneaks team in the SEC.
Speaker 6: I know, but I feel like they always do this little run to where they get close to the top ten and then something happens and they just don't if it just doesn't get them over there.
Speaker 4: Ole Miss is not there to win championships. Ole Miss is there to ruin championships. Yeah, that's not what their program is based on. Are there to tailgate have Kiffing as their head coach. A tweet out every year every so often throughout the year and just ruin somebody's chances at a college football playoff. I agree, Yeah, Georgia's does they don't have like the toughest schedule. I yeah, I don't disagree with that. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I think this weekend it's good that you guys are playing Penn State. This is a you know, although Penn State, I do think they had a great win against Maryland, like putting a fifty plus on Maryland, holding them the seven.
Speaker 8: Maryland had negative fifty one rushing yards at one point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, if they figured it out a little bit more on offense, with the play calling and situational ball, this is gonna be a great game this weekend. I'm fired up to watch it. I really am fired up to watch right now. Michigan is favored at minus four and a half.
Speaker 5: Over under is forty four and a half points. Yeah, that'll be a fun game. It'll be a great game, great game to see.
Speaker 4: And if to go ahead and help you out with your argument about Michigan missing Connor stallions Michigan first week. First week, we gave up more than seven points in a game. Last play, last offensive play they had was a fourth and five and we cover.
Speaker 6: They didn't covert. That's true, they didn't cover. Yeah, thirteen.
Speaker 4: The Produce scored thirteen points, same amount they scored against the Nebraska.
Speaker 9: Was it.
Speaker 4: I think they scored for thirty one to thirteen Nebraska first. I looked it up during the game. Once they score thirteen, make sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look fourteen.
Speaker 6: Oh because my boy Sim's guy in there from one play and fumbled it and they took it to the house.
Speaker 5: No ship like, damn it, dude.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Will, if you if Nebraska could win the National championship, if you took the Connor Stallions route, nobody ever knew that you were doing it, but you had to go in and you knew that you were cheating and you were stealing signs. But it meant Nebraska gets a national championship. Would you do it?
Speaker 5: No? No, he's lying. He is lying.
Speaker 6: Will Compton is lying. I think you get that would come out at some point in time.
Speaker 9: No, No, but this is this is hypothetical. I make the rules. It doesn't come out.
Speaker 6: It never comes out for the rest of time. No, Will national glory.
Speaker 5: The only thing Will is doing right now is trying to show that he's a good person.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, not the whole. At the end of the day, this stuff came out. So now that like, once it comes out, then you have an opportunity to either stand on that or go the other way. It's like Connor resigning, Connor getting fired, whatever, resigning for the benefits thing. This shows that Connor's like, yes, this was happening, because if not, he doesn't, he doesn't leave.
Speaker 5: You're looking at a guy, I'm glad you brought that up.
Speaker 4: You're looking at a guy who has bled blue his entire life.
Speaker 5: He's obsessed.
Speaker 4: He was at the Marines talking about how he wants to be a Michigan coach.
Speaker 5: Someday.
Speaker 4: He would do anything for the University of Michigan. He's he has not been proven to do anything wrong yet he gets he gets suspended with pay because Michigan didn't think he did anything wrong. Now Michigan is in all of the mainstream media. Everyone's talking trash about Michigan. So what does Connor do. He resigns to take himself out because he doesn't want to be a distraction to his true love, which is the University of Michigan Wolverine's football team, and that is a good man because nothing's been proven.
Speaker 5: Yet, and because everybody's.
Speaker 4: Watching Michigan so closely, every win they have has zero asterisk on it.
Speaker 6: Okay, either way, this is positive because I hope they don't get postseason punishment all that stuff now, because it's just going to be a benefit because even though you say there's no asterisk, there's no asterisk that ever really gets put on anything. It's just like a public opinion of this asterisk is going to be there for the rest of the time. That is the upside of them. The upside is you get the national opportunity to win a Natty, and so Big Ten, being a Big ten guy, get to claim Big.
Speaker 5: Ten like, oh, Natty's with us.
Speaker 6: But when you get to play, you also get the benefit of this is an asterisk football team who wons. So I get to argue with the boys and say, oh, no, Big ten, we're the best, we're the best. But then when it comes to actually talking to me, actually Michigan ball. There's an asterisk now that is for the for the rest of time. And I think it's beneficial because I do think they need to win the Natty. But it's also a good thing too, because like, let's let them into the College fotball playoff and see what happens.
Speaker 4: Again, I agree with everything you said for different reasons. They win thennational championship. It's massive for the Bay Ten. The Big Ten needs this more now than ever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got we got the troupe.
Speaker 4: If Michigan is the team that's going to represent in the College wall playoffs, then everybody, including Ohio State, including Michigan State, including Nebraska, everybody needs to get behind Michigan.
Speaker 5: No, that's not how that works. No, get behind all right.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I want to say, Michigan get behind the Big Ten representative in the culleghurball playoff. Oh I've always been there, Yes, and I agree with you. Now here's where I think it's a pro because the public opinion is going to be everything's an asterisk. That means we get to reload even faster next year with that chip on the shoulder, and that is fantastic. So here's because now you're not gonna sit there and be like, oh, we're national championships.
Speaker 5: We can relax.
Speaker 4: Now you get to go in the offseason and all the boys be like they all think it was fake. Time to prove them wrong again. So we're now we're talking about a two peek. Boys, we're talking about a two peek in the first week of November.
Speaker 5: I love that optimism. But here's my question to you.
Speaker 6: Say they drop a game, say they lose this weekend too Penn State, and then say Ohio State beats them, they're a two loss team. They don't get in the College Faball playoff. Ohio State then becomes a college fable playoff team. You're screaming supporting Ohio State.
Speaker 4: I'm supporting the Big ten representative in the culturable playoffs. Yes, that will not change for me.
Speaker 6: It's because you want to make sure you're rooting for the scarlet like you will be the bad representative. You're roote, but you'll be publicly like no, we want a house that you'll be saying we want Ohio State to win.
Speaker 4: I'll probably say that, yeah, okay, Now, I want to make sure I want to have the availability to retract if I want.
Speaker 3: No. No.
Speaker 6: This is probably That's why I said probably you're a Michigan Man. Michigan man that.
Speaker 5: If if Michigan is not in the College ball Playoff, I would not.
Speaker 4: Say I'm a Michigan Man because I don't need these. I have not represented Michigan the way Michigan would like to be represented in the past.
Speaker 5: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 4: Elaborate legal problems, p ed, overly aggressive with flax, those are all things that Michigan.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't expect them to stand by, but you don't have to expect them the stand by. But you can still die for your mazeon Mazon yellow.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? That's you just said yellow twice.
Speaker 6: A Mazon blue maze is yellow, Okay, A maze corn is the number one got you got?
Speaker 5: You're right, You're right, You're right.
Speaker 6: Best thing we have coming out arguably volleyball team, but the Mazon Blue. You can still die on the hill for the Mazing Blue while still saying, guys, I understand if you don't want to back me on this. I've done a lot of things not I can kind of change it all now because you feel like you're not being accepted by the Mazon Blue.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: No, I just I don't say I'm a Michigan man because I feel like I didn't do enough myself.
Speaker 5: You feel like you didn't earn I feel like that's.
Speaker 4: More accountability on myself of being like, yeah, your boy was out there punching Ohio State fans after a high state game we lost when we went for two. We should have got that and won the game, but we didn't.
Speaker 6: How you're gonna come around and being like, I'm going to support Ohio State because I didn't represent Michigan the right way back then.
Speaker 4: I am going to support the Big Ten representative in the college fooball game. I'm not gonna say, go Scarlett and Grey, go Buck guys, but.
Speaker 5: You have to win.
Speaker 4: They go Buck guys if they're in the NATY. No, I'm gonna I'm gonna sit there. I'm gonna be excited for a Big Ten to represent the college football playoff and I'm gonna hope that team wins, and then I'm gonna That's what the whole game is. We're in the game of Thrones where essentially we have to beat the White Walkers out there. We have to beat the White Walkers the SEC and once we do that, we can go fight these wars again.
Speaker 5: But to beat the White Walkers, you got a UNI up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And Here's what I'll say about a Hoo State got a UNI up you're gonna have to wear a scarlett.
Speaker 5: No. No, Here's what.
Speaker 4: I'll say about a house state. I genuinely respect Ohio State. I genuinely do. I liked it back and forth. I like the you know with Ev and Mitch, even though Mitch is so fair, whether it's kind of hard to argue with him, but like Big Ev, him and I we have a little a little bet on the game that we went over on Twitter, like if he has to do a I don't know something at my house whatever, but they're not and if not, he's got to sing, he's got to see the fight song. He hates Michigan because I went one in three versus Ohio State and they had the talent to beat us. I have a lot of respect for a house state. I have respect for Ohio State, Michigan State. Even though I still went one in three against the Michigan State, I don't have respect for that school. I think they're nasty. I think the people talk super nasty on Twitter, and I know how state people do too. But there's a I think there's a difference because I think the talent level on a house state is a respectable school that I can sit there and be like, yeah, that's a good it's a good ball club. And if they do beat Michigan, then they represent the team and they call the conference and the Big Ten playoffs or the National Football Playoffs. Then it's like, let's get this trophy back to the Big Ten and then let's go fight these wars because once we win it, we can all go back to hating each other. It's the same thing I would want to do for me when Michigan inevitably do that. EV doesn't do that because Michigan. EV doesn't do that because he didn't play the game. He doesn't He didn't understand, Taylor, you don't understand. I think you don't understand.
Speaker 6: EV's fighting different battles because one he's got Dave is he'll he would he doesn't want Ohio State to win nothing. And then the real river if you if we say if on this bus, the tier one guy tear rivalry in college in sports is the game, then there's no there's no room for respecting the team. There's no room for disagree. Every feeling like I disagree for a couple of reasons.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 4: I am not disagree. I'm just saying, yeah, you know, and I understand what you're saying. I also disagree because the end of the fan you're talking to right now is, like we've said on this bus, a first time fan. I haven't been in a massive support of Michigan for a long time until these last couple of years.
Speaker 6: Really this, don't you think you'd want to take on the fandom that represents your school.
Speaker 4: No, because I let to see ITV be putting a blender in twenty four to seven. I support the shit out of Michigan. I'm gonna do everything I can to help Michigan win the next championship, whether it's on the bird calling people, Hey, what do you need.
Speaker 5: Me to do?
Speaker 4: I will absolutely do that, I think for the greater good because I'm not looking at this year. I'm not looking at twenty twenty three only. I'm looking at the whole twenties. I'm looking at the thirties. That's what I'm That's what I'm after. That manifesto, Yeah, absolutely, there should be a manifesto.
Speaker 5: There is.
Speaker 4: Every team should have a manifesto on how to essentially controlled their conference.
Speaker 5: How do you think America's been great for so long? A manifesto?
Speaker 4: Yes, A manifesto looking into the future. This we're gonna do the next four years during this presidency. Boom, new president comes in. Where's the manifesto? What are we gonna do? Yeah, that's what we gotta do at Michigan. Now I think Michigan got it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, y'all got it figured out.
Speaker 6: Yo, y'all gotta figured out that resigning doesn't happen in less like that manifesto prepares for a situation like that. This is next man on mentality. Who's the next counter stallions in the room. You don't think he's got some communication? Go he does more damage. I said this in my video. He this man probably does more damage outside those walls than inside. Like you got this was like, okay, next step, where's it at in the manifesto? Oh, Connor, go ahead and resign. This is all part of the plan. This is all part of the plan.
Speaker 5: I uh.
Speaker 4: I think if you look back at when we were at Barstool HQ last November, was.
Speaker 5: It when we were when we were doing the telethon, and then.
Speaker 4: That day said the same thing. He said he would support Ohio State if they're in the College wall playoffs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but he's trying to get of He'd get on board, right, but words were still said. Yeah, I'm just saying words right now.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not gonna put a house What does that mean.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna put a House state T shirt on and say go buck eyes. I will say, hope the Big Ten representative wins that we will make that shirt. We will make that shirt of Michigan.
Speaker 6: The thing though, what comes along with that what we were trying to do, what I was trying to do as well, we want the Big Ten to feel like the best conference.
Speaker 5: But to do that, you need to get that team to win.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you need to say It's like it's almost like, hey, we need the Buckeyes to win.
Speaker 5: I'm saying the same thing you are, I know, but you don't want to go as far as saying the buck guys winning come out of your mouth.
Speaker 4: Actually, Talladega Knights, you were talking about crapes or really thin pancakes. I'm just saying really thin pancakes. I don't want you to break my arm. I'm gonna say I like really thin pancakes.
Speaker 5: And now that's it. Move on. We've said the same thing here.
Speaker 4: Yea, I'm just doing it in a way where I can still have some dignity at the end of this.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, I just think it's a tough. Look, that's all right. I rooted against Ohio State.
Speaker 4: I guarantee if Iowa was in a position that Michigan and how State, where you would do the same thing because because you understand the greater good.
Speaker 6: I know, the games that go on up in this head. I would not do the Iowa and your head root for Iowa games that go up in your head. Yeah, I'm saying I know I would not do the Iowa like just because I'm doing it with Michigan Like, that's not but you wouldn't want the fain.
Speaker 4: It's not gonna happen in time, so it doesn't matter. I was never going to be in a national championship, so it literally such an easy arty from No. I would never because it's never going to happen.
Speaker 5: I will. Yeah, I agree. I don't think I was ever.
Speaker 6: Never now, while there's red on the other side of that border, I will never have a chance to win the national title Iowa.
Speaker 5: The best shot they have is essentially baked than championship every year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because that's the positive. Do we want to get into our overlead direct takes?
Speaker 4: Yes, but we can do over the direct takes as soon as that's overweening to talk about fortunately in Nebraska situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well a little yeah.
Speaker 4: Let's somebody all right, let's move on to the overly direct take presented by a direct TV. Direct TV is the ultimate destination for pro football. It's where you can get their football fix this season. Whether you're watching the games live on TV streaming apps, DirecTV has you covered, and you can you can get direct TV without a satellite.
Speaker 5: All right, are you ready for your director? Should I? You want me to go first? You want to go? You go first? My overly direct TV take.
Speaker 6: Big or uh, Nebraska will still be an Indy for the Big Ten championship.
Speaker 4: Look, no, no, no, no no, we'll unpack that. Let me just say mine and then we'll just start doing because mine's not going to be like that. Okay, Okay, My overly direct take is Josh Jobbs will be a started quarterback in the National Football League, whether it's for the Vikings or somebody else twenty four season.
Speaker 6: Okay, we'll get to unpack that. The Boys will get the Wall get to get back in that one, right, Nebraska up the pull up, Yes, whatever I need to see to the loss to Michigan State, that's the bad news. Like the bad news is we lost the mission, lost to they have one win. We lost to an inferior team.
Speaker 5: We lost. That's that's a very bad loss. That is a bad look.
Speaker 6: We went in trap game, they trapped us, they beat us, and I will say that their trick plays, they did a great job. If anybody did anybody watch that game in succession? I don't think it was on Dean Blandino. Oh, it was on FS one at primetime game FS one, Fox Sports. You don't have to go to the Big ten or FS two or ESPN the OL Show. This is an FS one game. Dean Blandino and that crew, I mean they, I'm not gonna say the rests. I'm not ever gonna blame a full result on the refs ever, but they damn near cost us. You could make an argument that they costed us that game. When you look at just the last play of the game, his arm is going forward. Dean Blandino says, yes, that's an incomplete pass. But the fact that we're driving and getting in position to tie this game and then going to o tea and probably win. His arm is going forward, but they rule it a fumble and for that point the clock is running, we're out of timeouts.
Speaker 2: Did you see that PI?
Speaker 8: Was that the p I?
Speaker 5: Hey, hang on, okay, the first time out first has zero for two or third doub Okay, Okay, that was bad. That's a bad That was a bad. Look.
Speaker 6: I'm sitting there, I'm like, oh, for the love of God, like we're thank god I'm not a gun owner, because I would I would off myself after that throw right there?
Speaker 5: Who started to what PI are you talking about? But that's not the p I one and number one that we're in the first quarter right there.
Speaker 6: If you actually look at the throw, your thrown an interception inside the five yard line, that's just good of the punt.
Speaker 5: We're playing the field position game because the Black Shirts need to get rolling.
Speaker 6: Michigan said, had a great disposal, a great bag of trick plays which kept them in the game and ultimately won the game. But if you look at this PI call that we had, which was insane, insane that it didn't get calls, and that last play of the game, when the clock is now running, everybody has to run to the line and then they have to just hurry up and snap it and try to like throw a last play the game is they you know, they storm the field.
Speaker 5: I believe.
Speaker 6: I don't think they storm the field, but everybody basically shakes hands and goes off. Like if you go to two blades before that, they shouldn't. They should not have. It should have been an incomplete pass and it stop clock. Is this the player no defense still holds up? That was That was like I looked at Charles, like, over, it's over. Don't worry about the p I call. Just go to the end of the game, keep going.
Speaker 5: Based off everything you just said, I would be equally as.
Speaker 6: Hot if you're taking that. If you're taking that true, but that that really is. I know I'm insane saying that there would be there in the bigs. Then you should just end right there.
Speaker 5: Hey here it is there. It is.
Speaker 6: Yes, they y'all watch all went backwards right. All we got to do is get in field goal position.
Speaker 5: How the phone the look.
Speaker 6: We had to rush to the We had to rush the line of scrimmage because they didn't review the play and Dean Blaine. You know, they're sitting there watching it and he goes, you know, he had like a little grin, like, yeah, it is that. That is an incomplete pass. I don't know how they missed that one. It's just unbelievable. And that really bothered me because number one, we shouldn't have been that situation because we should have handled Michigan State, which is tough. But the good news is, and the reason we could still be standing in Indy for the Big Ten Championship Minnesota lost. Now what sucks is we don't control our own fate like we did last week because Minnesota lost to Illinois. And here's what we need. Minnesota's not gonna beat to Hos State. We need we also need Wisconsin to beat Minnesota. However, all we basically need is we gotta win our next three one game at a time, and if Minnesota drops to which we are assuming Oha State, but they also lose last week to Wisconsin, which can happen, we're in the Big Ten Championship. So that's why I have that overly direct take. That is a bad loss against Michigan State. I'm not running from that. That is a very tough loss. I wanted to offer myself, but Minnesota lost, Wisconsin lost.
Speaker 5: We are still in it. It's not over. We ain't here, no fucking bell. So that's that's my overlead direct take. That wasn't even one of those.
Speaker 4: I heard you and brother, Yeah, you guys should have beat how much tim was in the clock before that incomplete pass happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like, we we had we we we had to move. We legit, we had to move.
Speaker 4: It was a game on the twenty yard line. Correct, it's all hands on deck. Should have never been in that situation thirteen seconds. I just want to know where they were on the field.
Speaker 6: U we were on like the forty five, our own forty five or forty Yeah maybe thirty five probably not Yeah, our own forty five.
Speaker 4: So you essentially have to get thirty yards in twelve seconds. I mean you got two plays, get your kicker, kicker, mister field goal. You still have a chance. It's not like I'm gonna sit here, Okay, we have to make sure he makes his.
Speaker 6: Trying to think statistically, like how much of a bit like that's that? Yeah, it's a big deal. They should have either way. It should have definitely been an incomplete pass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree? What down was it when they do that?
Speaker 8: And I'm not.
Speaker 6: Again there's a p I that you I know you'd agree with. I'd like, that's not the delusional part talking.
Speaker 4: Nineteen seconds, seventeen seconds, sixteen seconds, fifteen seconds, fourteen seconds?
Speaker 5: Clock down? Okay, still running? Did they bang a time out here? Did they whin? Didn't they clock it?
Speaker 11: Then?
Speaker 5: Second down? You have nine seconds left? You can you don't down? It's less three seconds or less.
Speaker 6: You guys are downfield. I mean at this point people on the same lener Young review that you gotta review that like it was. It was chaos the whole time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I guess we can't go back in time. That sucks. And I'm sorry again I'm not saying we win that game. We should have never been in the first place.
Speaker 4: Who's a team that you've been talking about has been sneaky good this year is Maryland?
Speaker 6: I know, but that's great news that they're not the first five five and oh team Maryland. That's good news because they're beatable. This week they're beatable.
Speaker 5: And then Wisconsin, who they lost to, they lost to a house.
Speaker 6: Wisconsin's got their backup quarterback and they're they're they're not. This is a that's a that's a winnable game. Yeah, tough game, Yes, a winnable at Memorial Stadium. So you have to go undefeated and a couple of things have to happen the Yeah, the biggest thing we need as long as we go undefeated, it's all about Minnesota. Minnesota has uh I think they have who they have this week Rutgers, Oh, Purdue, Purdue, Ohio State, and Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: So they should Minnesota be Purdue. A house state's gonna lose to Minnesot's gonna lose a house state. I think the game is closer than anything because is right before the game.
Speaker 5: Right could be trap game mentality. Who needs to win between Wisconsin Minesoti? I need Wisconsin win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think they go to and one in that situation, I mean, that's assuming we take care of business. You're essentially relying on a hockey school to get you in the big thing jampion Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we're relying on a hockey school to loot.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, okay, I were saying, yeah, I mean, yeah, we need Minnesota because we lost that home opener against them and you got to.
Speaker 5: Beat Iowa, who's got a stingy defense. Stingy, but we beat him last year. Yeah, with might be might be the bad thing.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, we gotta get on a run. They beat us six years in a row. We gotta chalk this up. We gotta get a we gotta get a street.
Speaker 5: Going like it. Michigan lost. This might take two out of twenty years.
Speaker 6: Going off, Jacks point a little bit wild that you're like, this is a starting quarterback.
Speaker 4: In the end, I think he has the opportunity to be a starting quarterback in the National Football League. He's enough for him to digest enough of the plays, essentially getting in on Tuesday, not expecting to play, then playing, and then everything that led up. He has the ability to do that, And I think if you look back at our clips, you would say that I've never seen anything to the contrary.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was gonna say, Jack, speaking for myself, I was never like he's not a good quarterback.
Speaker 5: None of us ever said that.
Speaker 7: Neither of you said he was a bad quarterback. But you both were very head strong on him being like you.
Speaker 5: Know more about or more about are Yeah, more about the Cardinals.
Speaker 4: Being path because this conversation has come up enough times where you kind of remember, and that was weeks ago, that was the beginning of the year of September.
Speaker 6: Right, But the but the the whole praise thing on that especially, are you saying, it's almost like last week you alluded to Purdy not being a starting quarterback.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 5: By one game of Dobbs, you're like, this is a this is a starting quarterback. Party is the information I got us.
Speaker 4: He's not the guy I'm giving somebody else's opinion that wants to stay anonymous.
Speaker 5: But what is your opinion?
Speaker 4: My opinion about Purty? Yeah, I don't know enough about Ball, don't know enough about Party. It seems like he had a couple of injuries, he has enough peop around him, or he shouln't. They should't have dropped three. Absolutely, under no circumstance, with the talent they have on that roster, shouldn't have dropped three. But if you're if you're if I'm gonna argue the point of the person that told me these things, I would argue the defense hasn't showed up in those three games either.
Speaker 5: When usually and I.
Speaker 6: Don't want, I don't want it doesn't matter the other person's opinion. That's that's where like this is like us talking, you know what I mean. It's like if you're gonna if you're gonna say, uh, if I was Dobbs is a starting quarterback and you say there's not a there's not enough sample size on party. When Party's like, Dobbs goes into a good offense, the jorney goes into a good offense. The thrones a first round draft pick and it has played well, yeah the last three weeks for sure. Concussion stuff up there. He didn't he hadn't played well since he kind of got knocked on the knogging, Yeah, got dinged. That's where it's like, I I if I listened to Jack being like yo, and now you want to sing his praises.
Speaker 5: It's if you're comparing those two, you sound more like Josh is the guy, he's got it.
Speaker 6: But then on the other side with party, who has showed who has the resume that he shows like this the guy who's who wins you games?
Speaker 5: Whin's the games? Yeah, and is a starting quarterback in the NFL.
Speaker 4: I think there's there's three different there's two different conversations that you're grouping together.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 4: The first conversation is Jack and I Jack thinking I went after Josh Dobbs when essentially I was shitting on the Cardinals. The second conversation is my third party. I've spoken to about Brock Party and no, under no circumstances have I brought together Rock Party and Josh Dobbs and be like, compare these two.
Speaker 5: This guy's got and this guy doesn't.
Speaker 4: I was going under the third party talking about Brock Party not being the guy. He has literally said, there's enough of a sample size out there now, it's where people know how to beat Brock Party.
Speaker 5: He's not the guy.
Speaker 4: It's going to continue to go this way. He's actually said to me as well that Sam Donald is going to end up being the star at the end of the year. Fourty nine ers. That's what he said.
Speaker 5: I don't know that, but I do know well.
Speaker 4: The reason why I'm able to separate those two things is because I've been in a room with Josh Dobbs. I saw the way he played on a short week with the Titans against Dallas. I see the way his brain works, how smart he is. And the IT factor comes from essentially having all the chips stacked against you and you're thrown into the fire at halfway through the first quarter away. That shows me that you have enough, if you're able to do it consistently, to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. That's what I see now x'es and o's and all that I'm not in O C. And that's where I essentially take a step back, because then I started saying things that then I started turning into a step and a Smith, or I start turning into a guy that is on TV every single day that has to have to take when I'm not ready to just soil Brock Party. I'm just saying what I've been told.
Speaker 6: But I'm saying the energy of bringing the third party thing when brought party's down right now, like they just drop three in a row, versus Dobbs comes in and does a phenomenal job. It's the energy feels like Dobbs has it and then Party doesn't have it because you just want to deliver the information versus like he's down right now.
Speaker 4: One mouth giving that information, two different opinions. I'm the one saying both those things. But it's I've already been clear that that's not my opinion about Rock Party, right.
Speaker 5: But that's the thing was what is the opinion about brock Party?
Speaker 4: In my opinion is he should He probably shouldn't have dropped three with the amount of talent he had, even with Deebo, Samuel and Trent Williams out. However, you brought up a good point by getting him getting his head. He comes back this week. I think they win this game. Who they playing?
Speaker 5: They're playing? Uh, I just looked it up too tough.
Speaker 6: Game Jacksonville, Jacksonville Sexton two versus five and three.
Speaker 5: But I think this is bounce back city. Do you think so?
Speaker 6: Man, I was looking at this game too Like to me, Jags are Jags are in there for getting in their form, whereas sanm Franz dropped a couple. So if they it's like if they want. It's one of those things where it's not going to surprise you. If the forty nine ers come back rolling right because they finally had a bye week. CMC's getting healthy. Who's coming on the show, by the way, he shout out MC. Yeah, I think that's tough.
Speaker 4: Jacksonville coming back to Jacksonville's not a difficult place to play.
Speaker 6: Well, the biggest issue there is the humidity. Yeah, now you still got to travel across the country.
Speaker 5: That is true. That is true across the country. Douvall. They're excited, they're getting in it. I got a quarterback, got a good ball club.
Speaker 4: But I think Debo coming back and I'm pretty sure Trend's coming back this game too, So you'll be back at full power. Yeah, so I think I think early without looking into the game a whole lot. We'll have to find out some picks when we're doing a giveaway this coming Thursday. I'll have my my opinion on that. But I look at that right now on a Monday, when we're shooting this, I'm thinking, Okay, forty nine ers seem like they are ready to get back on track.
Speaker 6: C J.
Speaker 5: Stroud, Yes, yes, king Bro. What do you think five teddies?
Speaker 6: Five teddies over four hundred yards or in like seventy You saw Baker Mayfield after the game when he's talking like he's like, yeo, I mean you're him, like hell of a job. I don't know if he said you're him, but he's literally praising him like man, way to battle because you're Baker Mayfield, Like you did that offense and everything they could to win that game, right, you put up thirty points, thirty whatever they put up, you.
Speaker 5: Put NFL, you should win the game. Yeah, you should win the game.
Speaker 6: C J.
Speaker 5: Stroud just incredible, man. Yeah, I'm going to say.
Speaker 9: I was just gonna say, because if they don't complete that touchdown pass, Baker Mayfield had a game winning drive that was incredible. It's a whole different. The whole is different.
Speaker 2: The pitch.
Speaker 5: Was that a cal play? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was either. And so you have to watch it all alone with Singletary and he's running out in the season and he tosses it out. That gives me Patrick mahomes Trevis Kelce vibes. Not saying Singletary is going to be the Travis Kelce, but like the confidence in the idea of like, fuck it, we're just gonna end up doing this.
Speaker 5: I think it's gonna pay off dividends for c J. Stroud.
Speaker 4: I think he's gonna be the fucking He's going to be the dude. Yeah, man, he's He's awesome. And if you guys South dud, they're also young at quarterback now. Anthony Richardson, if he can stay healthy. Trevor Lawrence, he's crushing at six and two of Jacksonville.
Speaker 5: CJ.
Speaker 4: Stroud, they're only four and four. But like literally we started this year saying Houston's dead. They're fucking dead. And then Will Levis obviously not gonna started at his first start, but like the dude showing his confidence.
Speaker 5: And will Levis played.
Speaker 6: I think Will Levis played awesome because you were going against a front that actually can come after you.
Speaker 5: Like Falcons.
Speaker 6: They do a great job statistically getting after the getting after the passer, but right right, more scheming blitz is and they didn't really do a good job of that against the Titans. You go and play Pittsburgh at Pittsburgh when they needed that game, and you got t J. Watt, high Smith, Cam Hayward was back. You've got all these guys coming after you. Like he sat in there and it was dealing a little bit. I man, that game winning drive, my parlay if he goes game winning drive, the d the parlay hits were all.
Speaker 5: I was fired up.
Speaker 4: I know I couldn't imagine because I know I saw I saw you took d Hop in that and there was one where he was wide opening the end zone and he threw it down, checked it down.
Speaker 5: I was like, fuck, I know, will Oh, I know, I know. I like Will though.
Speaker 6: I think he's uh. I think he's gonna be good and you're right that division is going to be so fun.
Speaker 4: That's a guy too. I think I said he's going to be a bust. Who I think I said, will Love this is going to be a bust. I think I said the big Cat before PMT. I didn't even say it on the mic.
Speaker 6: Oh, because then he was like, I think I think I say that because he's a PMT guy, Like, yeah, he's a boy.
Speaker 5: He's a boy. He's a stoolie.
Speaker 9: You're saying, yeah, brushed over the fact that the Texans had that wide receiver kick a thirty five yard field.
Speaker 11: Seven seven years in the league on through I think it was thirty or thirty five. No, three points. This isn't an extra point and that's tight game. Yeah, look at this thirty broo.
Speaker 8: Okay no.
Speaker 5: And it's kind of on the head too. I mean I think that was on the hash too, wasn't it Or was that in the middle I read that or on the hash for the three? He that is wild. That's awesome. Man, Yeah, that has to feel so good, like look at that stuff, dude, that is cool. Yeah, and that pisses me off though, that CJ. Strautter is that good? Okause Ohio State?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 5: No, No, because of Texans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I only looking to a place where like, all right, Texans are gonna be down for a while, cults are gonna be down for a while. We'll see Trevor Lawns. You had a good gear last year, but who really knows? This can really be the Titans thing. And I was like, fuck, three years from now, this is the craziest division.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 6: And for people tuned in, whether you're tuned in for Max see MC, if you're new whatever, we had CJ. Stroud on a couple of weeks ago and just he's got me. I'm a fan of his. Yes, I'm sitting there in that game like I'm wanting my bet to hit because I had I had the bucks that game. But watching CJ, you just don't want to root against him. You're like, man, I hope he plays well and that dude.
Speaker 5: Four hundred and seventy five touchdowns, I'm excited. Four hundred seventy five touchdown. You know what I mean, there's not like anything. There's a space there right.
Speaker 4: JP is the like he's the king instagator. Even when I was going thro the whole miss how state things.
Speaker 6: Like, you saw his uh if you, if you look, you can kind of see he has those uh those tweets every now and then. He had somebody on the plane on the guy in the back ready for the chaos. This is me just hoping chaos happens all the time. He's comfortable in chaos. Comfortable. That's a good that's a good quality to have. That's a very good quality to happen.
Speaker 5: I try to start the fire and not stand around it. C J. Strott did say.
Speaker 4: Going back to Michigan that oh they had an idea they were stealing signs. I went back and watched that game. We didn't need signs to beat them, bro, So I'm excited to have back on the life.
Speaker 6: Did you see that play where all eleven just knows it's a it's a run if they actually said past But yeah, no, no, that's a different play.
Speaker 5: There's another one.
Speaker 6: I was breaking down tape over the weekend kind of watching Aiden Hutchinson watching the Michigan Wolverines, because I think you guys played good if high a q ball way harball, and them coached.
Speaker 5: That team like all eleven knew exactly where players.
Speaker 4: Are going on that real quick. They do for a college team. They have NFL coaching like you. The dbs when there's contested catches, they're stabbing through the pocket, they understand where they're supposed to be in their drops.
Speaker 5: They do a really good job. You six to seven. You see the deal.
Speaker 4: All the dbs lined up on the sticks, understanding where the sticks are and playing just such complimentary football that it's like, you know, it fires me up from a student of the game standpoint, how well coached they are.
Speaker 6: It's it's impressive because you would truly think that they have the other team's playbook.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's just that's just them understanding. That's them playing good vice tackles. They do the phenomenalson with vice cycles, do they They ran to play against fast motion where they would go to the tackle and then run like like they would motion down and then start sprinting and then the guy would get caught up in the wash.
Speaker 5: They'd find out it's man coverage.
Speaker 4: He get caught up in the wash and boom a little tight, little wheel route over the sideline. I'm like, Yo, they're really just exposing people because they're just the coaching staff.
Speaker 5: Is that good?
Speaker 4: There's a reason why their outscore opponents one hundred and forty nine to zero in the third quarter.
Speaker 5: There's a couple of reasons. There's two.
Speaker 4: There's only two teams in all of college football that have not let a team score in the third quarter.
Speaker 5: Mitch, do you know who those teams are?
Speaker 6: When they get a real beat, when they get into rhythm and they understand what the team's doing, they are as good as it gets.
Speaker 5: It's I agree with that once you figure out the rhythm. State is Michigan Penn State?
Speaker 2: Two eleven is zero in the third quarter as well, you all combined.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for that game, but especially that third quarter when it kicks off, because.
Speaker 2: Like, who's in the third quarter?
Speaker 5: Yeah? What time? What time is that game? It's like eleven or two? Perfect good for us. Yeah, appen State, happen State. This is gonna be awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's way fun. It's gonna be fun to be around the fallas. But you you brought up a point two. I can't wait.
Speaker 4: Like when you really watch teams in their tendencies of what their their game plan is going to be throughout the game picking up on that. That's a good coaching staff right there. Everybody can do that if you have a good coaching staff. So I agree with what you said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you can tell Did I tell you what that?
Speaker 4: When you're in you're in a game, you get all hot and sweaty, little stinky after the game, jump in the shower.
Speaker 5: What are you gonna do? You should go to Duke Cannon, dude, get that trophy game. Scent dude.
Speaker 4: The new Duke Cannon Trophy Game was created with the support of the Busting with the Boys team at literally Nebraska Michigan Bust and Bold. They said, hey, let's throw a scent on that thing. And it smells amazing. They've got two things. They got the big ass brick of soap and they got the thick, high viscosity body wash. That big ass brick of soap, dude, literally three times larger than your regular piece of soap.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 5: It's incredible, dude. Let's see, let's talk about this. You're hand nice like I'm talking girthy. Yeah, in the shower.
Speaker 6: Like nothing says confidence like holding something girdy and a little sad too, because you feel that. You're like, that's a real piece of soap and tell them I feel like that, you know. But it makes them, makes them come out, It makes them come alive because you are confident, your pieces, excited, You're feeling good. No one's gonna smell good, no one's you know, he's gonna act right when you get.
Speaker 4: You can find the new Dukee Cannon scent at Duke Cannon dot com. Slash Trophy game and now available at your closest Walmart. Enjoy shot Shoutout, Shutout Walmart always shouting out.
Speaker 5: Montara, Missouri third biggest in the state was a real thing when they was getting Hilton High School. So we were fired up. We were about to have the third biggest Walmart in the entire state of Missouri. I shit you not. I love that. That's what I meant.
Speaker 6: Last week when we talked about being in the bubble, we had Delaney on being in the bubble Missouri. You know, you get excited about things like you saw the meal he was there this weekend? Yeah, where was he or did he repost coming weekend. I thought I saw a post of him.
Speaker 5: It was this weekend. That's what I think. That's what I thought, the old.
Speaker 6: Man getting them Jenny's out there. Jenny's ice cream though still a superior ice cream on the market. I don't know, Manton.
Speaker 4: I think I think Colstone from an overall variety standpoint of what they have to offer, the quality in each of them is better.
Speaker 5: Brother, That gooey buttercake is stupid, though, bro Man, there's a few more too. There's just there's just brown like brittle fleck that's out there. It's insane.
Speaker 6: This high five that's got like, uh, chocolate covered pretzels and oh but I agree Coldstone. You go in and obviously it's you know, it's like a subway of ice cream. Pick what you want, put it all together like that is. Yeah, that's that's a lot of fun. Jenny's doesn't. Jenny's doesn't have that. They just they do what they're good at, and that's making ice cream their way the way they know how. Keep it simple, the kiss method, keep it simple. There we go, h f me of a Halloween party, light box, What do you think that ice cream?
Speaker 5: Awesome?
Speaker 6: The car or the popcorn, the Kraml popcorn that had in there that's kind of infused. It's like this caramel popcorn ice cream and then he'll he'll stack caramel popcorn on top with this steam and smoke that kind of comes up from the ice.
Speaker 5: I got dry ice type of thing on top of it. It was very good.
Speaker 6: A soft serve, A healthy soft serve, healthy soft serve. A soft serve to me is supreme? Right, you got dairy queen, but they've kind of fallen on my ladder under Jenny's right now.
Speaker 4: But soft serve to me is is supreme? And yeah, yeah Box right, light Box. Yeah, Jason Russell, who's been cooking for me for two years. He's starting the company. Obviously I jumped in a little bit with him. But he's getting that thing going. He's getting the uh, he's got his van done, he's getting a generator for it. And he dude, he brings over samples of all the time in the house.
Speaker 5: People like, is he out and about? Like is see local Nashville? Can people go? I don't know.
Speaker 4: What you need to do is go follow light Box on their Instagram And if you do that, I'm sure you can go do parties and all that because we're kind of in the process of we're about to start. It's about to launch twenty twenty four. We're gonna launch it all catering. Uh, you go where We're gonna be a farmer's markets. You want birthday parties, wedding receptions, those types of things for now because it's gonna it's gonna be mobile things go. Well, you look at a brick and mortar in the future. But dude, this guy, you've had his cooking.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, this dud.
Speaker 4: He is a talented individual and he came to the idea with ice cream and that's like his passion, his family's passion, which is really cool. Like it's gonna be like a family run business. His wife's gonna be and his kids are already doing it. It's gonna be an awesome deal. So I'm excited to see him in the success with that. It's gonna be cool.
Speaker 5: Uh, Mitch, you got a twisted question for us. Twisted question, Let's talk about it. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 4: Twisted Question is brought to you by Twisted Tea, the smoothest hard iced tea out there, perfect for pool parties, tailgating college game, hanging out with the boys at Fred's Friday Night. Friday Night, even get twisted with Twisted Tea. Grab a refreshing Twisted Tea today, and a queens that more cycles coming, right, Yeah, we're getting the dirt bike from Twisted Tea. It is a good one, A good one for fifty right.
Speaker 8: I don't know if it's gonna be that big.
Speaker 5: Through fifteen. We need to do a vlog on teaching Will how to use the clutch.
Speaker 8: No, we're gonna teach all the boys how to ride.
Speaker 5: That'll be awesome, dude.
Speaker 4: First love, first love. My entire life is motorcycles. Let's get into the twisted question all right.
Speaker 10: So I saw you put out a tweet looking for for twisted questions. So this actually comes from that, And this actually comes from the S and P Battracker shout out the S and P bettrack.
Speaker 6: What a dog.
Speaker 2: Beast?
Speaker 8: Would you rather scream every time you talk? Or sprint everywhere you go?
Speaker 10: So you get up the p in the middle of the night, you're dead sprinting to the bathroom, or you're you're whispering in a movie.
Speaker 8: You're just screaming at the top of your lungs.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what I'm gona. I'm gonnak a couple questions before I make my decision.
Speaker 4: Here brutal when you sprint? When you sprint, is there injury possibilities happening?
Speaker 6: I mean, if I've got a good question on you, I'm thinking our is our cardio?
Speaker 5: Like do we feel the fatigue of sprinting everywhere?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got to get yourself into shape. Yeah. Again, there's an opportunity to.
Speaker 10: You're not gonna get hurt sprinting, like I'm but like if you're hurt or like outside of doing that, like you're gonna feel that you're.
Speaker 6: Trying to get wherever you're going as fast as physically possible, as fast as physically if you have like a twisted ankle, like you're still trying to run on your hobbling everywhere because you have to exert all the energy to get to point B.
Speaker 5: Just at the Farmer's make.
Speaker 6: Course when we talk. Oh I'm get a cold brew, bab right back, get out of there.
Speaker 5: Imagine go to a theme park, bro, you're just constantly sprinting everywhere. That's ideal, what's ideal?
Speaker 6: But but think out tired you are like somebody's like, oh, let's go hit the water slide, and you're just thinking in the other park and everybody's like, yeah, let's go, let's go, and you're like, sun up.
Speaker 7: Imagine your wedding too, just fucking forty times down the aisle like you're escorting a grandma.
Speaker 2: You're like, come on, we gotta go.
Speaker 6: So that I think a wedding. It's so you have to accommodate it around you. At that point, it's known that you're a sprinter. Your wife she's marrying a sp.
Speaker 5: A sprinter.
Speaker 8: You're like that kid running to lunch every day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're not willing to do Yeah, there was there.
Speaker 4: There was a good two three years when that bell would ring and you'd sprint the cafetire to get in line as fast as possible.
Speaker 5: What I did, get a little pastry.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 4: Getting my ass out there, get them chicken fingers. What do you do you want to answer on three?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, one two three, sprint Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Mean think about it. You gotta scream every time you talk. You're doing We're literally doing it right now.
Speaker 4: Every time you whispered, because that's that's an easy Yeah, change your pace.
Speaker 2: I say, we make it every time you talk.
Speaker 4: It has to be every time we talk. Yeah, that's that's I think that's an easy one.
Speaker 5: Actually, thing like, think about it, nobody's gonna want to hang around you, and you're gonna get right.
Speaker 4: Talk about mental fortitude when we were talking a couple of weeks ago, the first year of sprinting is gonna be tough on the whole body.
Speaker 5: But after that, you'll be ready to me. To me, you'll be at the house. Yeah, you trying to Hey, baby, trying to go out today? You know, I'm trying to rest up.
Speaker 8: Like, just go for Like, you can't be walking and talking with somebody unless you're in a dead spring.
Speaker 5: Get a scooter. Get a scooter when you don't want a run.
Speaker 4: Like if we if we will and I had this, we go to Baton Rouge, we would say, hey, we need golf carts otherwise well and I am sprint up and down the sidelines as you need.
Speaker 5: And they have this disease, go on, what is it where they sprint everywhere they go? They're joking right, No, not to be fooled with. I won't go there. But yeah, I think sprinting. I think sprinting. I would have That's something the world have been like. You know what, let me take that back. My cousin. We just had to put him down last week. That is Hey, how funny was that? Cliff? Why was that Cliff? Oh talk about the R word? Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We put him down last week. Yeah.
Speaker 4: He was in a blender the minute he found out. Yeah, hey, let me let me apologize. And the guy goes challenged mentally disabled. You know, we have a cousin.
Speaker 6: You know we had to put we had to lame him the rest last week. Yo, So funny, bro, that is a tough, tough, tough Look what a fucking you want to snipe off the good, good, bad and the ugly or do you want to do no? Jeah, I feel like we kind of did the good bad the Actually you want me to just rattle through him? My good was Josh Dobs c J Stroud, the Raiders four and two on bet the Bus.
Speaker 5: We were now thirty nine or thirty seven and nineteen. Over the course of the.
Speaker 6: Year, chaos over the college football playoff rankings, Minnesota and Wisconsin losing Big ten was still alive. Jenny's ice Cream still ran supreme slips and picks murdered this week. Oh my two mile runtime, My two mile runtime is down each week. We tack off almost a minute every week. That's very impressive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm fair. You ever going to run like got marathon or something? You never know? No, Fostillis are endless. Absolutely not this week.
Speaker 4: Michigan's opportunity this week against the Penn State. Season two of Shoresy is out. I've watched the whole season. It's incredible, better than the first season.
Speaker 6: And it was the first single season show of best single season show I've ever seen in my life. Uh throwing out the first pitch in the Sounds game, that was just awesome, super nerve wracking, but awesome.
Speaker 3: C J.
Speaker 4: Stroud, Josh Dobbs OBJ having his first touchdown as a raven, cool story for him with all the adversity in the last two or three years, having two acls and stuff like that. Rob deer Deck I went at a wormhole last night watching him. I think he has a podcast. He's just talking about his process and what like, what got up to where he was going, And I thought that that shit was cool.
Speaker 5: And my last one is goes another one on Instagram. Is this.
Speaker 4: I saw this kid, just disabled kid wrestling and he went out there. He is kind of you know, going out there the way he went out there, and this kid understood and not just getting pinned right away. He let the kid pin him, but I like, win a couple of rounds where like he eventually let the kid pin him, and you're kind of washing and getting teary eyed, going, man, I hope I raised kids like that someday.
Speaker 5: So that's my good. What's your bad? My bad? It just starts off my screen time.
Speaker 4: My screen time is tough right now. Oklahoma might be the biggest frauds in college football. Miami Dolphins they might be frauds as well, and that's tough. That's that's why they're not much to gets you beat. They're just in bad right now. Daniel Jones three games, the neck injury and then gets hurt in the first quarter.
Speaker 5: That was tough. Jim ursa celebration in the locker room.
Speaker 6: I thought that she doesn't get you beat because you won the game, but that the dance move him holding the guy's hand.
Speaker 4: I didn't feel very comfortable watching great jo Yeah dance like no one is watching h. Kansas City's four minute offense against the Dolphins really pissed me off. Third and one or two and they decide to do some trick you doing pass play that ends up in an incompletion and that's just bad.
Speaker 5: Mine was a question, what do we think about the Bills?
Speaker 6: Uh, Connor Stallion's resigning and getting fired because he's no longer on the sideline and the referees versus Nebraska nice ugly?
Speaker 4: Uh DeMar Hamblin getting caught picking his face and then eating it. That was a very tough That's that's the ship that gets you beat. Obviously he's been through a lot. I'm just saying that one little thing.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: The guy on the Eagles sideline that gets knocked over and exposed his red G string?
Speaker 5: Did we see that we did? That was tough?
Speaker 6: That Do we know for sure that it was a G string right now? I don't know if it probably was like a red LA love to see uh Eagles social media team take a picture of him pulling down his pants to show the underwear and to put it on.
Speaker 5: That would that would be the best out of some situation.
Speaker 4: And then uh time on the on the media app and then Dallas is two minute offense at the end of the game versus the Eagles.
Speaker 5: That literally a ship that gets you beat. It's so fucking bad off that. How do you not clock? How do you not clock it?
Speaker 6: That is off that, dude, because Dallas is amongst my shit to get you beat. The Dallas Cowboys situationally has been like the worst team in recent years. Legitimately, like I know Dak can play better. You go into you know, them being down, and I was talking about the last week on the Pro Football Football Show, like this is a front runner team.
Speaker 5: They don't know how to get hit in the mouth. I don't think that they do.
Speaker 6: And Dak Prescott playing like his pass ratings like worse than the league when he's behind Jalen Hurts is one. But it's like games like those against the Eagles, the Cowboys always seem to lose, like when it means the most, like the playoff teams that separate themselves, like the good playoff teams. Everybody has figures out who they want to be on offense, everybody starts playing good defense. But the team the good playoff teams that separate themselves is in those detailed situational ball, the tight end being six inches deeper to catch that touchdown pass. The Cowboys seem like they always lose in those situations, and they do. They look getting the sit in you know, be a learn through Ravee about all this situational awareness and situational ball. It's like you see the Cowboys piss down their leg every time they get into these situations and those aren't necessarily on deck. Like, yeah, you love your quarterback to understand all this, but he's a product of what they get coached to do. You can tell that they do not spend time Mike McCarthy and that staff does not spend a whole lot of time on situational ball.
Speaker 5: So always piss down their leg when they need it the most.
Speaker 4: You're going to understand the game plan Wednesday and Thursday, Friday needs to be situational stuff. You're walking through a two minute you're understanding, hey, balls here, this is how much times left, this is the time out?
Speaker 5: What are we looking for?
Speaker 4: And you're peppering guys, what are you to do? And then you need to cement it in guy's head to always understand the situation.
Speaker 6: And on top of that, and this is where Rabe does a good job. Is you watch the Friday tape early in the team meeting to where you're learning from other team's mistakes, Yes, like punching through, punching through the pocket, learning it this is ozone here out of bounds or in zone, like you're you're learning the game like through the mistakes of other teams versus just being out on the field and talking about every situation or Hey, here's what play we're gonna call. You know, this is what defense we're gonna run. They run this trick player, they run this last into the game play like Rabe and that staff. They do a great job of learning, knowing where you're at in every situation. And that's like to me, I would almost guarantee that the Cowboys do not do that. I bet a lot of teams don't do that, honestly, but some teams are better than others in situational ball.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've I had you had how many head coaches you have in the NFL?
Speaker 6: In the NFL, Yeah, Shanahan, Jay Gruden, Rabe, Jay Gruden and Basatya Oh, Jay grew and John Gruden, Basatya Vrabel, Shanahan, Yeah, how many of those coaches he oh, Sean Payton, Sean Payton, Arthur Smith for a minute, literally one literally one minute.
Speaker 4: Of those coaches, how many of those guys focused on situational football more than Rabel?
Speaker 5: Maybe Sean Payton.
Speaker 6: I was only there for ten days, but Sean Payton, it seemed like every time that something would happen, even in practice, he would stop the practice and everybody would be literally dialed in.
Speaker 5: I'm kind of like sitting back, like what are we doing here? It's like always going over.
Speaker 6: A situation and he would talk like, let's say we had like something would happen in practice, and he would make him it sparks something in his brain and he back, let's say we have this going on, this is why this is important.
Speaker 5: That's not important.
Speaker 6: So maybe Sean Payton right, which you kind of see the Broncos are playing better now, you know, defensively they were abysmal to start the year. Russell Wilson, everybody knows what's talks about Russell Wilson, but you look up side by side stats, he's playing solid ball.
Speaker 5: He's playing complimentary ball. At one stat we've taken and we've ran with him.
Speaker 6: But he then he goes on and beats Mahomet plays him and like defensively, you need to coach a team to get more mature, Like he's weeding out guys defensively toward it's like a young defense right now. Like Broncos are playing better football, you know, with since Sean Payton's got there.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've only had three head coaches and no one went over situational football like Frable you Rabe was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's truly, like, I mean, that's like a superpower.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's mainly the reason why all those injuries last two years, they were able to still have success because guys just understood the game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, bro, I mean you know this, like it's not like you had a team and Vray would remind us, remind us all the time, we do not have the talent in here to just go out on Sunday and play and win, which.
Speaker 4: Is a hard thing to hear when you're when you're a player sitting there, but you're like, he's not he's not wrong.
Speaker 5: You're right.
Speaker 6: But yeah, even the year you guys went to the AFC Championship, like really any year, it's like it's not a team that you're just gonna roll out and they're gonna win every week. This is a team that literally wins in the details. Yeah, you see how much it like pays off, Like how much that stuff does matter. All those little things do matter. The only other thing I had on shit to get you be is the NFL officiating the way this game has been changing.
Speaker 5: Like there are some things that you.
Speaker 6: Agree with, like body weight on top of the quarterback, Like I feel like that's pretty clear now, like what roughing the passer is. But then you have some of these plays it happened and the Commanders, uh you know Mac Jones, he gets sacked and the guys like off on the side of him.
Speaker 5: Joey b like, I.
Speaker 6: Wanted the Bengals to win that game that game, but he does want to where the guys like on the side it was not a roughing the passer and they just get protected so much. You see some of these hits, I want to say, who was it the Colts jarred the ball loose on that? Uh on that incompletion like doesn't even use his helmet or nothing, like uses his body. The ball is high in the air. It's not like he can go low. He's just lunging up the jar the ball loose he does, he gets a penalty, and then the taunting penalty on Josh Allen, Like, dude, stop being so bitch refing these games.
Speaker 10: Man, those fines that we see that come out like the week after, like Patrick Ricarr got fined for making yeah, running back got fined for like not getting tackled. DeAndre Swift got fined for putting his shoulder down, like this is the game of football. Like, you can't you start finding people for doing that, Like the game's gone?
Speaker 5: What was the clip? That was the GPS? There there's no room for this in the game. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is the issue as dry. That's the problem. It's not a cut and dry rule. It's all based up to the interpretation of the referee. Right, that's the shitty part. You can't put in these guys hands.
Speaker 6: I know, because they're leaning on protection, which I understand that, but when you lean so much on the protection, it becomes so much more subjective versus like, yo, did this player have their helmet down spearing this person, which that to me seems like a more tail sign. Or when the quarterback got sacked, is the body going on top of him versus if he's on the side of it at all.
Speaker 5: It's like it should not be. You know, Tom Brady got a Gator rolled last year and that was a penalty. Like this ship is out of it. It was a wild get role. Where do y'all findes go? I think they all raise them all and it ends up being like a charity thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I know, y'all just did the good the bad that it gets you beat. Yeah, what about the great of the new merch?
Speaker 5: The new merch?
Speaker 6: Yes, I think right now the twenty four hours is over for twenty percent off, right.
Speaker 5: For twenty percent off. However, there are there I don't know. If no, if you're in there at six am, if you're watching the show as it comes out, that's true. You're able to see out.
Speaker 6: Nine your central time is the cutoff for twenty percent off of our ugly sweaters, right yeah, yeah, yeah, twenty.
Speaker 5: Percent off that is.
Speaker 4: But before we even did that merch, I would say that these referees that if they want to focus, they need to get things done, they need to go check out proper wild ed. If you suffer from symptoms of ADHD, like a focus, no productivity, or brain is constantly wandering, you need to check out proper Wild's clean all day energy shots. Proper Wild users organic caffeine stacked with l phene fenine.
Speaker 5: The the nine Enian.
Speaker 4: Is that how this theenane Taylor Drakes, which has clinically been shown to boost your energy, focus and productivity without digitters or crash. No preseratives, no artificial sweeteners, no horrible chemicals, just natural tasting energy shop with clean ingredients that work. Go to properwild dot com slash barstool to try proper well for thirty percent off.
Speaker 5: To add on the.
Speaker 6: Note of because I believe the ugly sweater twenty percent off thing. I was seeing Blackman post about it on Twitter saying that this is part of the black Friday, This will part of be this will be part of the holiday sale. I think this twenty four hour, twenty percent off every dollar over the target for barsels this year, all the money is being split amongst the employees, not the one up then, because we've already had this situation going down to twenty five percent of all of our net proceeds is going to being split amongst the boys in the back well for a nice holiday bonus for the guys, just for if you need any other motivation to go buy these ugly sweaters. You know, there's a bigger picture. It's the Giving season. It's the Giving season. It's time to do it is this season is indeed, jolly man. Christmas music. What's your number one Christmas song?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think all I want for Christmas is you. That's what I'm gonna go with right now. Carry yeah, Silent Night. I'm a big fan of Silent Night on a on a silent night with some can was going the fireplace going.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have that with Thanksgiving. You're right, you are right. I agree with that. Charles like, Hey, the Leno market they start putting up Christmas decorations. I'm like, what, Yeah, Illano Marketing. I just got down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we need I'm a big fan of their protein balls over there, and they have a five guy.
Speaker 5: They have a five dartist bakery.
Speaker 4: The number one Christmas song of all time is being Crosby. Christmas is a Coming, the great one. The Christmas songs, there's a pelethro of them. But I do agree we should not we should withhold talking Christmas until after that.
Speaker 9: I got a stance on Christmas songs as well that I will save earlier for December.
Speaker 5: Don't wait to hear that one.
Speaker 6: They're not as good as well people make them out to, because if they were, they'd be on the radio all year round.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 4: I got a text from Minci Saturday morning. Yeah, and he's like, uh, correct me if I'm wrong. But the Atlanta Falcons feel like twenty nineteen Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 2: And I looked at it.
Speaker 5: I I did the exactly what you did. I put it down.
Speaker 4: I haven't even responded yet, but it just sparked it. We were talking about the Falcons earlier.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: They talking about Ritter Benched, heinikey in Arthur Smith all that.
Speaker 5: He's like, they can make a run, right to respond to him, Yeah, you should respond, yeah that is. But Canadians are different.
Speaker 6: Taylor celebrates Christmas before the lights go out right after Halloween, which I think is a s Aine behavior.
Speaker 4: I can understand why you feel that way, and I'm not I'm not going to fight too hard on it. Here's what I will say is when night falls at my house and I see the lights outside, there's a warmth that generates through my body. I do really like that to have like some sort of set up the holiday season because I was big before I met Taylor. Is like Christmas does not start until Friday after Thanksgiving does not start, will not start now. Marriage is about compromise. And Canada they do ship backwards out there. We talked about canadaw dangerous that country is in October. They that's when they have their Thanksgiving. Like the middle of October, when is Canada. Well, look up Canada's Thanksgiving. Let's look up their holidaycount because it seems like fluid. It's fluid like our Thanksgiving. It's like the third whatever in the month of October.
Speaker 5: They just they change it all the time. Yeah, October ninth, second.
Speaker 6: Monday in October is there Thanksgiving, which is wild and that's very disrespectful this October.
Speaker 5: But what a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna go out there, I'm not gonna put Christmas music on, I'm not gonna get the tree, none of that stuff.
Speaker 5: But I do like the lights being up. That does fire me up.
Speaker 4: And I love how on October thirty, first Halloween, we have all the decorations out and everything like that, and literally the next day, the decorations come down and the lights go up. I think it's just a cool like quick yeah, which I which, I like that, But I understand, I understand why you feel the way you do.
Speaker 5: Does Uh? Does Canada celebrate Halloween? It's it's a hallmark holiday, right is it?
Speaker 6: I mean New Year's and in China different than New Years in America. Yeah, because I'm saying they celebrate Thanksgiving differently.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you this.
Speaker 9: When you type in Canadian holiday schedule and this is the public holidays.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, twenty twenty three right here, Halloween does not come up. Oh wow, It's getting more and more difficult for me to support them. That is That's nuts, man, that's my number one too. Do they celebrate July fourth?
Speaker 5: What's Remembrance Day? Do they celebrate Independence Day? Yeah? They celebrate the fourth of July. That's Canada Day. Would they do they July first? I want to know what the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation is. I think I might like to go to that. Yeah. What is Boxing Day?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 5: They all just fight in boxing? December twenty sixth, dude, they all just go out and the mountains and fight. What they have it on there for there isn't Boxing day like the day after Christmas? Yeah, what does that mean? It's like the perch? That would be so f funny. Oh yeah, I mean you can't really take shots at that, damn it. But what is Canada day? What are we Canaday? Is their independence?
Speaker 4: But they're still govern Are they still governed by Great Britain? And that's a question I think I have. If you check out our vlog, I think I'll put you to sleep on that one though. Yeah GPT, yeah you've definitely did.
Speaker 5: That was so funny. But I think they, I think the French and they are they still with Great Britain? Do we look that up Jack Place?
Speaker 4: This is a no, no, Great Britain. Does Great Britain still technically rule Canada? Oh we're gonna want to find out right now.
Speaker 6: JP found out Canada whole independent? Okay, in nineteen eighty two. What are you yelling about there, Queen Elizabeth? Let them let them be independent. They didn't fight for nothing in nineteen eighty two. It was nine years before I was born. That's crazy, that's wild.
Speaker 5: Some things are just given to you. Interesting. Do you think Taylor knows they don't celebrate Halloween.
Speaker 4: She told me they triggered treat. She said, like in October, like late October, they would go get in the car and they would drive the trick re treat because we too cold outside. That's funny, no, wild, Yeah, so I thought that was the thing. But the fight's not a public holiday.
Speaker 5: I mean, your whole marriage is kind of been a lie. Yeah, and it's honestly Canada, Like Canada might be the ruiner of my marriage.
Speaker 6: She's not passionate. You are about every holiday and everything. She's like, I can't let him know.
Speaker 5: She lit my ass up.
Speaker 4: Where were we and we're in Georgia and I was literally fighting a battle between her, her grandmother and her mom because they saw the clip of me essentially be the most dangerous that.
Speaker 5: The family rallied up literally to keep there and check a bar.
Speaker 4: And all the boys were talking you me to do karaoke, and I was like, hey, I'd love to, but I'm been a war right now.
Speaker 5: I was like, bro, this is it.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: I know I've actually thought about that day multiple times since. They've been like, man, I should have just gone up there and say we'll get another opportunity.
Speaker 5: No, question, no question, no question.
Speaker 6: Should we get into uh, Max Crosby. Yes, let's jump in. Let's jump into Max.
Speaker 5: Dogs around this long shout out you guys. Man, I had three sacks yesterday. He didn't have sex in the year. Max should truly be considered a defensive player of the year. Why wouldn't he be? People just talk a lot about you.
Speaker 6: I mean, Miles Garrett, T. J. Watt he is and he's also white. Also in the conversation, H. But I think Max the reason why, Like he might not have the best sts of all them, although I think you'll be able to find pressures, QB hits all that kind of stuff will go into Max's favor. But it's like these other these other guys, they have guys around them as well. Like Max, he's like the only guy on the Raiders defense. And I'm not like I say that to uh prop MAXX boost Max to boost Max. Like when you think of the Raiders defense, you just think of Max Crosby, you know what I mean? Like he doesn't have any other real pro bowlers around him or anything else. Uh, And I think the guy just he wrecks games. These other guys do as well. But I just think it's almost like, you know, Max is the guy over there in the Raiders, but he doesn't get the public or the national notoriety that these other guys do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean TJ. He's got He's got a good cast of characters around him. But you watch him in Thursday Night Football versus the Titans, it's like, holy shit, he literally cannot fout this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a freak.
Speaker 6: He's a free And same with Miles Miles Garrett dude like adjusting to him for staff.
Speaker 4: And like literally in the Colts game was a one two weeks ago. He had two sacks, a safety, a strip sack, and he blocked a field goal and that wasn't even the second half.
Speaker 5: And it's I mean, he is a grown man.
Speaker 4: He is the No, he's the most grown man. He's a grown man in the NFL, like to the NFL. Yeah, yes, And it's tough because I think, uh, Max has the same capability as they do. Like he's just as much of a disruptor. But those two, if you're talking about names strictly, like the popularity of names, Miles Guarante j haf him on that for sure, And that's that's gonna keep Max. No, that's gonna keep Max. That chip even more, that delusion. They're still counting me out. If you're still probably gonna be all pro No imagine if you.
Speaker 5: Will ask him about it, We'll ask him about it. Me too, Me too, and smoking a cigar, love that tobacco. I had so much fun mosteing the boys of that man. I should have signed with him this year like I had the opportunity to. And with that being said, let's get into this interview. Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: We interrupt this episode a bust with the boys to bring you something very special near and dear to our hearts, and.
Speaker 5: That is Shakeshack.
Speaker 4: Dude, Shakeshack is one of our favorite game day meals, and right now they're doing a special promotion if any NFL player, any NFL player celebrates a touchdown with the chicken dance. This Sunday, shake Shack is offering free chicken shacks chicken jacks for a week with eligible purchase. Their chicken shack is this sleeper of the chicken sandwich game, but as easily surpassed as the others. It's got crispy white chicken breasts over lettuce, pickles and butter milk or mayo on a toasted potato. But I'm gett hungry just thinking about it. I'd tag your favorite NFL player on social media and try to get them to do the chicken dance if they get to the end zone this Sunday.
Speaker 5: Learn more at Shake.
Speaker 4: Shake's Back, Shake Hickshack dot jakeshack dot com, and keep your fingers crossed for a chicken dance on Sunday, November twelfth.
Speaker 5: That was tough. Here's there's a couple things that come to mind.
Speaker 6: Here go ahead, Max Crosby, Christian McCaffrey, Josh Allen, Derrick Henry, any of the guys we've had on Bill Levis, Yeah, will Levis had on the bus. We haven't had Willie on yet. Yeah, but Vray Bowl on the sideline. Hit a chicken dance. George Kid, George Kittle, the boy, TJ. Hockinson, tighten you, let's get him going. Travis Kelsey, he's been a friend of the show. We need you boys to hit a chicken dance. This for a TD celebration. But here here's some upside. You hit a chicken dance, you got a what is the chicken shacks for a week, Victory victory shacks. Dude, victory chicken shacks for a week. You're talking Monday, you come in, it's off day. You're gonna have victory Tuesday or victory Monday. You're gonna have Tuesday off. You can get all the boys. Hey, we're catering in chicken shacks on Monday after a victory for victory Monday. It's victory Monday shaked or yeah, victor Monday shake shack.
Speaker 4: If you're to look at the boys and say, hey, do you want fried, hand breaded white chicken or lettuce a little bit of that mayo on top of a bun, Everyone's gonna.
Speaker 6: Say yes, yeah, or they say oh, I don't know if I can have that. It tastes like victory, and that's all you need to say. Yeah, do you want to taste victory? Because that's what this embodies. If you hit a chicken dance, I think that's what we gotta do. We gotta get these boys doing chicken dances. We gotta embrace the chicken dance. We need the fans to embrace chicken dances. Let's sell out for the chicken dance. I'm selling out because shake shack is and shake Shack is pretty near and due to our hearts. We yeah, we talk about it highly. Yes, top three, Yeah, yeah, absolutely so.
Speaker 4: We got Christian McCaffrey, We got George Kittle, we got Josh Allen, we got Derrick Henry, will Levis, Kittle.
Speaker 6: Hawkinson, Hawkinson. That's seven people. And you know what, he might get active. He might get active this week and he was on practice quad this last week.
Speaker 4: We're sending out messages right now. Boys, do you see this? Just know we're calling you out.
Speaker 5: Back to the episode. Your upper body is starting to match you lower. Yeah, but I feel like there's been a nice Yeah. No, I'm not saying you're little. I'm just saying you're lanky. Question question for you real quick? Are we started.
Speaker 4: While we were waiting for you to jump on this deal, we're literally talking about which one of us actually looks better.
Speaker 6: Not looks better, like we were talking about if we were on stuff like who would look like the most jazz.
Speaker 5: That's okay, I think you would be the most check because you're a squad of your cat That's yeah, that was the argument you said. Was your answer still the same if we were on what was your arm length?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: Short thirty? Yeah, short thirty two? Maybe what's your what's your arm length?
Speaker 6: Long?
Speaker 5: As fuck them? Hey you got you gotta do it? Uh Kenny or whatever?
Speaker 6: Shut out Kenny, the one that wants you to recreate that Jordan wingspans photo.
Speaker 3: You have to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Max'll start off the show. We can get well, actually answer the question.
Speaker 5: It's better.
Speaker 3: What's up? Do you hear me?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Can you hear it? Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 5: You're at a bar, you're a girl, and you see But that wasn't even close to the question. It's just you. I would say you I can. I can concede that that's easy. We're both going for different aesthetics.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but yeah, you were wanting to talk about like you like you're building all I'm saying because you told me I need to wear a large tea are larger.
Speaker 5: I think we can go down size. I feel like he looks good.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying like I'm broad, Like you're not as broad in the shoulders as you sed be, Like, not even close to the fact that you're six seven and can fit into an Excel means like you're a lanky boy.
Speaker 5: I'm a lanky boy. I'm a Max Crosby. For this podcast has nothing to do with Hey, we go to a bar and get picked up, like who's getting taken home.
Speaker 4: I love how this thing was so shallow and now all of a sudden it's been pivoted to where I'm just being the one that's shallow.
Speaker 5: Max. Let me ask you a question. What do you, TJ Watt, and Miles Garrett have in common?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 12: I mean the obvious answer is we, you know, disrupt games. But yeah, I honestly, I think all of us are different in a lot of ways. I feel like, physically, Miles Garrett is a specimen. He's able to bend that six' five like no Human i've ever seen, before and just he's got the total. PACKAGE i Think tj just as the ability not only to rush the.
Speaker 3: Passer but his batted balls interceptions at the line of.
Speaker 12: Scrimmage that's what separates him and makes him a Different and THEN i feel like.
Speaker 3: Me you, Know i'm not going to go into look myself, up.
Speaker 4: But the ANSWER i was going to give, you or the ANSWER i was hoping you give, me is all three of you guys have nine and a half sacks right now on the.
Speaker 5: Year sitting there at the golden, Number max leads leads them that crew and tackles for loss.
Speaker 4: Tools, yeah because we were sitting on the show before you came, on we were really talking about how like you're, dude you're a, dog and you disrupt.
Speaker 5: Games it's what when you think of The.
Speaker 4: RAIDERS i was In vegas two weeks ago AND i saw Three Max crosby billboards like you were taking that entire city by.
Speaker 5: Storm but we look At Miles.
Speaker 4: Garrett first, overall Pick Tja watt Brother both are phenomenal football. Players if you are in an, elevator pitch with me And will saying what gives you the on? Them and this is no district to. Them we've already covered the bridge that they are phenomenal football. Players and we're talking about D P O. Y Where Where's Max? Crosby Where's Max crosby have the edge in that?
Speaker 3: Situation, YEAH i just feel like.
Speaker 12: There's you, know, nobody you know doing What i'm doing as far as playing the amount of Snaps i'm playing and able.
Speaker 3: To do it at a high level and disrupting the run and pass.
Speaker 12: GAME i feel like against the, run you, KNOW i feel Like i'm just as good against the run or, better you, know versus the.
Speaker 3: Past you, know everyone talks about path.
Speaker 12: Rushers they just talk about sacking the, quarterback but being able to affect the run game and the pass game at a high level and move all around the, whole you, know all around THE d. LINE i feel like is what separates me from you, know everybody. Else but for, me LIKE i, said Like i'm only nine games into the, SEASON i have so much work to. Do and you, KNOW i know those guys in my, competition BUT i have a ton of respect for, Him they're they're both insane and, UH i have a ton of respect AND i watched what they do on weekly, Basis SO i KNOW i have a ton of work cut out for. Me but that's WHY i love this. SHIT i do it every single day AND.
Speaker 3: I do it all year.
Speaker 12: Round so you know What i'm doing right, Now it's not Like i'm you, know, Surprised it's JUST i know there's more to. Do AND i know even last, night LIKE i had a lot of you just look at the stat, SHEET i eight, tackles three, sacks. Whatever but LIKE i left a lot of players out, there and that's what motivates.
Speaker 3: Me every single.
Speaker 12: Day like every TIME i go out, THERE i want To i'll do myself the week. Before and you, know for, me it's not about the other. Guys you, know THE tj is The Miles garretts The micas for, me it's about being the best version of myself And i'll do it myself. Weekly SO i tune into what they. Do but Like i'm not, like all, RIGHT i need to Match Miles garrett this.
Speaker 3: Week it's, like, NO i need. To i'll do myself and you know the rest will fall in.
Speaker 5: Place comparison is the theme of. Joy, dude he, HEY i love that be who you were, Yesterday Willie.
Speaker 6: Max great to see your, Brother, Dude you're you're crushing it and it's so fun to see like you truly wreck. Games LIKE i know you guys have been down and out for a. Minute we're gonna get to these victory cigars in a. Second but seeing the work and knowing the work that you put in and seeing it come to life is, incredible AND i DO i think you have a strong case for somebody trending toward a defensive.
Speaker 5: Player of The year and everything.
Speaker 6: ELSE i, know we're not gonna you, know we don't want to make it about here's WHAT i, do here's what they don't. Do but you're you're a football guy through and, through like you, eat, sleep breeze. FOOTBALL i, mean For god's, sake you're you're in the film room right. Now Like i'm sure you're just showing that, off trying to flex on, us but you're a football. Guy twenty four to, seven you really. Are talk to us about this past. Game you guys go out and score twenty four in the first, half and without A Max crosby sack that gives you guys twenty one against The. Patriots your, offense your team hasn't scored over twenty points all. Season you guys go and do it in the first half with coach apt at the helm. Us talk to us about, that, Man like what was the? Energy, like you guys seem like you were playing with a different.
Speaker 3: Energy, yeah, yeah there's no doubt about.
Speaker 12: It you, KNOW i feel, like you, know unfortunately a change happened on a short, Week like we went To detroit on A monday night and we got back three Am tuesday, morning and like literally in the next twenty four, hours we had a new. Coach we're you, know preparing to play another. Game we're all trying to get our bodies back. Together long, Travel like it was a quick week and everything was happening. Fast but just to see how the guys you, know responded to, everything it's just a credit TO ap BECAUSE ap is one of those guys like y'all Obviously Will you were here in the building When, rich you, know got the, job and if there was one person that was unanimously respected in that, building it Was Rich AND i feel LIKE ap definitely has that same, exact you, know level of respect when it comes to you, know everybody in the. Building like there's not one person that's, like, YEAH i don't know IF i LIKE. Ap it's, like, no everybody RESPECTS. Ap he was a great player and he always keeps it. Real but he's a great coach as, well and you, know guys can relate to. That so his message is just you, know he talks about having fun and going out there and working when we're supposed to, work but like it's our it's our, team it's the players, team and he was like every great Team i've been on the players ran the, show and that's what he wants.
Speaker 3: Us he's empowering, us he's giving us that.
Speaker 12: Responsibility but it's a lot of you, know we take that, personal like if we're going to get, responsibility you, know to run the team and do it our, way, like that's a lot. More you, know it's weight on our shoulders and we got to take care of. Business but that doesn't mean you can't have. Fun you can't enjoy showing up to. Work it shouldn't you should walk in the building and be, like oh, fuck here we. GO i got to sit in meetings for you, know eight hours, straight and it doesn't have to be. That you, know we show, up we get our work, in we have fun while we're doing. It and you, know this week was it was, awesome you know practice the two Days thursday And, friday like we were out there dancing before having, fun doing our thing like the soul train.
Speaker 3: Line you know, what you, know you know what it's.
Speaker 12: About we brought that back and you, know just about enjoying, it bro because just to get out there On, Sunday you'll both know it's not fucking. Easy you go through hell and back just to get, up you, know to dress. On so if you're not enjoying the process during the, week you know it's gonna be you're gonna be. Miserable SO i think the guys just kind of bought into you, know this is all about us we have you, know now we have nine or what eight games? Left and why not we do this all year. Round we put in so much work just to, be you, know in this. Position so let's have fun with, him go dominate and see what. Happens, so, Yeah AP's been doing a hell of a.
Speaker 3: Job.
Speaker 4: Apka he seems like a leader of. Men what was that first team meeting like when he came in the? Room obviously you know poor zike our IP i Love, zig but McDaniel's has gone. Too how did he approach talking to the team for the first time as an interim head?
Speaker 3: Coach, yeah it was it was.
Speaker 12: Awesome you, know he's he absolutely killed. It you, know he is straightforward with. Everything you're not gonna get, Bullshit you're. Not he's not gonna sugarcoat. Anything he's going to talk to you. Directly he's gonna be, honest and he's going to be. Himself and, uh you could do nothing but respect that and, uh he's. Consistent that's how he, is even as an insistent you, know being a. Linebacker coach meet and. Him our, relationship it was, like you, know on the sideline during the, game he's always coming up to, me like trying to get under my.
Speaker 3: Skin what uh, yeah oh oh, oh.
Speaker 5: Look at us Remixed it on us.
Speaker 4: Remixed he was going off, though he was he was saying some absolute ship there for a. Second, yeah now he, Was, uh watch, too by the, Way, Yeah felipe's the. MAN i think that's a that's a that's A it's one of my favorite. Watches that's a cool. Watch he talked about that soul that soul. Train, yeah what is.
Speaker 6: That it's like at the end of warm ups All, yeah at the end of warm ups the music turns up real, loud and it's, like you, know songs that are like trending and stuff like, that and guys get called out to go dance in the middle in front of.
Speaker 5: Everybody, yeah, yeah, no no. Worries we were. Talking he was filling me on the Soul train thing and how all that goes. Down that's. YEAH i was always. NERVOUS i never wanted to get, Us SO i called, out, no thank, god, really, yeah you can bust it.
Speaker 8: Down?
Speaker 5: Sure could you know HOW i get my own? Head you know WHAT i? Mean it starts to get it starts to like get. Closed i'm, like, Shit, MAX.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you know this About. Will if it's if it can be, premeditated this guy's a. Plus it's the it's AND i do this right.
Speaker 6: Now if it's Something i'm not in, like if it's something the, Yeah i'm not like necessarily in my in my zone with like in that's something that's already in my.
Speaker 5: Bag, yeah, yeah yeah. Yeah but it seemed like he took it with. Stride, yeah like he. Didn't he didn't give no.
Speaker 4: Shit he was, like, hey this is the situation because it's Stuff i've been in the locker room when you have a coaching. Change, also all three of us have you now been through it two times and it's the middle of the.
Speaker 5: Season it's really easy for.
Speaker 4: Guys to go and just pack it in and then to go to get a w like, this and the way you guys got it pretty incredible.
Speaker 5: Stuff, dude that's that's.
Speaker 3: Awesome, YEAH i appreciate, it, bro it was.
Speaker 12: Awesome, like you, know the first time this happened in my career with the Whole gruden, Situation i'm rich it.
Speaker 3: Was it was very.
Speaker 12: Similar we went and we went To denver and you, know we scored over thirty, points got a big dub and everybody, responded and then we just you, know continue to build off. That you, know the rest of the season ended up making the. Playoffs so obviously just one, game but you, know we're also a good. Start so it's exciting to see.
Speaker 3: About we have to.
Speaker 6: Ask about this player coach. Meeting it's now circulating a little. BIT i want to Say jay glazers at his, Name Taylor, Lazy, yeah, Yeah Jay. Glazer he was talking about it before Your guys' game On countdown or one of those, shows saying, that you, know McDaniels was talking in that meeting and then it ended up not going the way that he thought it, would to a point Where ap was standing up and kind of speaking for the brand of the.
Speaker 5: Staff it's just like trying to get the, boys trying to get the boys.
Speaker 6: Right and then he brought up The, patriots how The New York giants de thrown, them and McDaniels was, like don't ever talk about The, Patriots and then it kind of went.
Speaker 5: South you said that in the team.
Speaker 6: Meeting that's What jay was reporting on like before their, game And i've we've obviously have to, ask like everybody knows how close a relationship. Is so it's LIKE i feel Like i'm not you, KNOW i would be avoiding.
Speaker 5: It but did that? Happen how did that? Happen?
Speaker 12: NEXT i don't know where that came from or where he heard, that but that's you, Know i'm not gonna speak on detail about what went down in the, meeting BUT i don't he didn't stand up in like ap you can't talk about The.
Speaker 3: Patriots that's that's. False i'll just say.
Speaker 12: That but it was very real all you, know basically every, captain every, leader everybody that has something to say went up and said their. Peace and everyone was, honest including coach. McDaniels you, know everybody was, honest and uh shit got real and it was necessary.
Speaker 3: And you, know it is what it.
Speaker 12: Is you, know it was you, Know coach, McDaniels you, know called us in and he wanted to do, it you, know and we went in there and everyone just left everything out on the table and you, know it went.
Speaker 3: Away you, know it Went so that was something that was not.
Speaker 12: Premeditated it wasn't, like all, right we got you, know in a couple of, days we're gonna do this. Meeting it was just like, boom spur of the. Moment we went, there everyone laid the shit, out and then we moved on with our. Day so, yeah it was probably one of the realist like Meetings i've ever had in my. Life you, know the shit got it got real and there was a lot of emotion and you, know either way. Whatever you, know people are gonna say whatever they want about what. Happened but the only people that know what really, happened you, know we're us in the, room and that's for.
Speaker 3: Us you, know it's family. Business the fact that it even got out is kind of like.
Speaker 12: IRRITATING i was irritated WHEN, i you, know found out that somebody who was talking about.
Speaker 3: It but it is what it, is and it's in the. Past it's over with, now so can't do anything about.
Speaker 6: It was that one of the most is that the most unique Meeting i'm sure you've probably ever, Had like just being an athlete and you hear like you hear that team meeting, happen and then when you hear that it was a player coach meeting about venning and everything, else you're just thinking, like oh, SHIT i wonder if guys actually said.
Speaker 5: Things but it sounds, like you, know it got real and it's for all the.
Speaker 4: Boys it'll be a fun conversation to have in the off season when we go to you, Know maxi's house and have some more pizza and.
Speaker 6: Wings, yeah a couple of years from, now a couple of years, yeah let it, yeah, yeah let it live a little.
Speaker 5: Bit see the boy out.
Speaker 6: There, yeah unless he talks about it, segue unless he talks about it On The rush With Max. Krossby you, guys you guys have been doing a hell of a. JOB i was listening to one. EARLIER i heard your cries of needing the jersey of mine from all the guys you.
Speaker 5: RESPECT i will get that to.
Speaker 6: You but talk About The rush and your podcast and talk to us about that experience in, season kind of doing both a little.
Speaker 12: Bit, yeah you, know it's been something you, Know i've been wanting to do for a long. Time you, know broken uh my co, Host we you, know it's one of my best. Friends it's like a brother to. Me so we've been talking about it for, years literally years, now about doing. It and you, know initially me and you talked about it about possibly doing, something and there was different people, involved and you, KNOW i was just trying to figure out how we were even gonna make it. Happen and you, know it takes time and everything has to happen at the right time as, well and that's kind of how it came. Together you, KNOW i got a solid team. Together you, know at, First i'm looking, around THINKING i need to go to some bigger company and have them help. Out but, literally And i'm not just saying this Because i'm on your, show but you convinced me, that LIKE i need to build my own team and keep it in.
Speaker 3: House and own one hundred percent you, know the. Show and that's the route we.
Speaker 12: TOOK i built up a team of you, know it's not just some random people or people That i'm associated. With it's like literally all my, closest you, know people around. Me and we built up a hell of a. Team now we got you, know eight people you know on board now at least my agents involved helping out with you, know behind the scene things as.
Speaker 3: Well but we just have a great.
Speaker 12: Crew my Boy Darien, Sorel Dustin, creele they're also on the. Show they're my college teammates and like big brothers to. Me so we just got like we literally it's just authentic and it's. Organic it's not. Hard we don't go on there and like, okay, well it's like everyone has their. Role we put the shit together and after every single game we get on and we just you, know ride that whatever that wave is we lose. In we just keep it rail and honest and, uh you, know we just we're having fun with it and we're just getting more comfortable in from the. Camera so it's been SOMETHING i want to do for a long. Time but we're having fun with it and, uh you, know we love.
Speaker 5: It. Bro yeah it fires me. Up yeah it fire it fires me.
Speaker 4: Up Because will said this in the beginning of the, episode how you are, truly like through and through a football, guy but at the same, time you're able to look towards the future and understanding your brand is just what you do on the field is also what you do off the. Field so planning for that future and keeping that media footprint and starting it. Now that's going to pay dividends for you because you you've really got it on both on the field and off the. Field and you talk about your your college. TEAMMATES i saw the boy gave a million dollars To Eastern. Michigan, like what was the process for you to come up with that number and kind of give back in a big way to you, know.
Speaker 5: Numbers easy It's Eastern missouri Or Eastern.
Speaker 6: MICHIGAN i think the university renaming the stadium After max for a million?
Speaker 5: Dollars, yah was there like a negotiation or? That did they do? That you, Know i'm busting your, balls.
Speaker 3: Man, no of, course you know it. Was it was a. Process you, know they've been talking to. Me you, KNOW i have a great relationship with.
Speaker 12: Them my head, coach who was there with, me who brought me, in who recruited, me he's still. There so all the people that were there from day, one they're all involved. Still so we've been talking for, years And i've always wanted to do something for, them you, know at the end of the, Day like they were the ONLY d one, team the only team in general to give me a football. Scholarship so like they gave me a chance to you, know do What i'm doing. Now So i've always wanted to do something big for. HIM i didn't want to do little shit like they would, ask, like, hey these think we would get fifteen thousand to get like an onfield. Camera i'm, LIKE i, don't like you, know those new like FOUR k whatever type cameras they got on the. Field, Now i'm, like, No, LIKE i want to do something, big like to actually make a real.
Speaker 3: Impact And we've been back and.
Speaker 12: Forth you, know the number was higher and then it was, low and then you know we had to get to a common ground where like we're both. Comfortable but my financial, advisor obviously he was you, know all my, people my money people were involved with the whole, process and we got to a point where you, know we were comfortable and happy with. It and, uh you, know it's not just about naming the, Field like obviously that's important to.
Speaker 3: Me you, know them naming the field is a freaking. Honor but for, me it's about you, know giving back and like creating change and leaving a. Legacy and that's that's really what it, all you, know comes down to for, me is just giving back to the.
Speaker 12: School that gave, me you, know an opportunity to you, know be in the POSITION i am, Today.
Speaker 6: Max Crosby, field you got to respect it though they weren't like coming after his pockets right away, there, like, hey can we get you, know your bucks for on field care.
Speaker 5: And nicola diame a little, bit let's get a peace Real, yeah let's lessociate. It yeah, yeah, yeah sprinkling In, Max, like now let's change the.
Speaker 4: Game yeah, yeah let's do a Big the million dollars is a wild. Number now you get to write it. Off that's a big. Deal you said the number was. Higher can you tell me where that number was at the?
Speaker 12: Peak at the peak if they started, originally he, says but they wanted.
Speaker 3: Five, yeah you, know that's that's gonna. Be that's gonna be, tough you.
Speaker 8: Know but this is the.
Speaker 12: THING i respect it Because Scott weatherby r a D like he's a he's a True southern.
Speaker 3: Guy he was At Mississippi state.
Speaker 12: Before like he's dead, ass like straightforward with. Everything he's, like we can start here and we have real. Conversations i'm, like come, On, scott like we're not.
Speaker 5: CONVERSATION i can do, it.
Speaker 3: But come, on Five i'm, like that's that's a.
Speaker 5: Little, thousand five.
Speaker 3: Million, YEAH i mean a light jump in the entire.
Speaker 5: School Max Crosby.
Speaker 12: University, yeah they would have to put a fucking statue of my head in the front of the. Facility but, no, bro it was it was a, process but we got to you, know we figured it out and got to a place where you, know we're both, happy AND i don't you, know this is not gonna be my last donation The eastern, either you know down the, Road LIKE i want to be a big part of helping build and change you, know, uh that whole you, know that whole athletic department in, general because like just where they've gone in the last six years Since creighton's got, there seven eight, years how long you've been, There like it's it was literally like about to be burned to the.
Speaker 3: Ground they were going to take football out of the. School like it was so.
Speaker 12: Bad we're one of my freshman, Year, bro it was a literally shit show and we had no, fans, Nothing and now we're going to bowl games every year and we're you, know got a real. Culture so, YEAH i just want to, continue you, know giving back and doing what's right for you know the people that helped me out bowl.
Speaker 5: Games, yeah building a powerhouse out there At Eastern. Michigan, yeah, right take Down.
Speaker 3: Nebraska you know it's gonna be like taking To.
Speaker 6: Nebraska y'all had your chance to probably take Down. Nebraska we just didn't make it to a bowl game in years. Past but now we're you, know we're not worried About Eastern. Michigan, HEY i.
Speaker 3: Will say, THIS i me and a, mere you, know me and a. Mere we we chop it.
Speaker 12: Up he's My, nebraska you know updater and uh he, said y'all are doing pretty. Good he's, like even though the offense is a little, shit he still find a ways to.
Speaker 3: Win so you, Know i'll give my respect to the Corn.
Speaker 6: Husky, yeah you're probably nicer than a mirror than Anytime i'd come. In you'd have some bullshit to, say oh like, that oh every, time because you Know nebraska's. Down he had to punch while he. Could Because Eastern michigan won a couple of.
Speaker 12: Games man, speak it's the way you, care you, know the way you talk about. Them i'll get my respect when it's but you, just you, know you take it a little too. Far SO i gotta just bring.
Speaker 4: It, YEAH i feel that this is a daily experience With will talk like literally putting trying to put everybody in a blender to figure out a. Positive like they Literally nebraska lost To Michigan state this. Week The Laicia states won two games this, year and he's got a. Positive our destiny is still. There we still got to do all.
Speaker 6: That you know how it, Is, Max like you got your The. Raiders they've been they were in the shitter in the earliest part of this. Year now you just put a thirty and it's, like, hey we're kind of one game out of this, situation one game out of, that and you just keep stacking. Days don't worry about what everybody else is doing Outside. Minnesota will lose To Ohao, State minnesota lose To, wisconsin and as long as we take care of, business we're gonna be there In.
Speaker 5: INDY i love. It let's let's make a bowl. GAME i.
Speaker 4: WANT i want The braska to make a bowl. Game let's break that. Street that's WHAT i.
Speaker 12: Want but let's talk about the real. Thing, taylor what's going on with your boys In. MICHIGAN i Know will has been very vocal online about you, know what's the. Allegations do you have any comments on?
Speaker 3: THAT i just want to hear.
Speaker 6: You, yeah my.
Speaker 5: Comments max ask you, this do you are?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 5: Are you do? That don't do the, patriot don't do The america like he wants your. Comments my.
Speaker 4: Comment, IS i believe in the judicial system That america put in place as the strongest country in the entire world of innocent before proving.
Speaker 5: Guilty stay with, me, brother stay with. Me connor.
Speaker 4: Resigned, Listen connor, resigned and if you, resign you don't get any benefits or.
Speaker 5: Anything so he literally.
Speaker 4: Go he took himself out because he didn't want to be a distraction and keep the main thing the main, thing make sure the boys can go do the. Thing he failed to cooperate WITH ncaa and The Big. Ten he, said if anything comes, out it's because of.
Speaker 6: Me and me.
Speaker 4: Alone as far As i'm, concerned there's not one asterisk on any part Of university Of michigan.
Speaker 5: Football and we go win the national championship this, year and you should be.
Speaker 4: Stoked you were literly Neighbors Eastern michigan And Michian you guys are essentially we're, family, Brother we're family Look.
Speaker 5: Away, yeah he's more delusion than my tattooers lives In.
Speaker 12: IPSILANTI i, mean so, basically What i've heard from this is that he's the fall guy they. Got they got their fall, guy and that's that's the saving.
Speaker 5: Grade basically every part of the.
Speaker 4: Manifesto, LISTEN i bet You Connors, STALLIONS i BET i Bet Eastern michigan offered him a job the minute he.
Speaker 5: Resigned.
Speaker 3: Hopefully oh, no great dignity With Jim.
Speaker 5: Hard i've been saying that. Forever Max Victory cigars who brought him? OUT i did you brought him?
Speaker 12: OUT i bought him the night BEFORE i had our equipment, guy you, Know Adam. EQUIPMENT i texted him and he they got end up getting three, boxes so it was about one hundred. CIGARS i got cutters lighter was all that shot him over At venmo and, uh they got it all set up and then he just he texted me the day.
Speaker 3: Of the, Game he's, like what do you want me to do with the?
Speaker 12: Cigars i'm, like right, before you, know right before we come in after the, wind we got to bring those bitches out and pass them around the locker room and literally all hundred cigars were smoked in the locker, room from equipment guys to.
Speaker 3: Staff literally everybody was lighting up in there and it was it.
Speaker 5: Was like victory. Cigar. MAN i wonder what that locker room smelled, like you, know we can.
Speaker 12: Success going down the, hallways you could see, smoke like everywhere was it was smoked, out but it was it was. Awesome you know, Me i'm a big cigar, guy so, YEAH i feel like it was, necessary you, know start of a new, era and, yeah we just had a little bit of fun with. It you, know people can have their, opinions but you, know it's, football, bro.
Speaker 3: You gotta have.
Speaker 12: Fun AND i feel like The raider way is you, know doing, that not giving a fuck that anybody thinks and just being.
Speaker 3: Us and you, KNOW i feel like everyone felt.
Speaker 4: That that's why the silver and black is just so damn, Cool Like max is the. Best, yeah ask you, this.
Speaker 6: Dude you guys continue. Success let's we're not gonna say, undefeated but you, guys you guys win win some. Games with some games you, have you have a positive you end the season in a positive.
Speaker 4: Trajectory is there a piece of you that goes to the owners and, says, hey this is our. Guy we got to keep him Because will AND i had a conversation About basacia and how you, Know will thought.
Speaker 5: He's the guy in The.
Speaker 4: Raiders, yeah is there is there is there a place for you if you see the, positivit you see it training in the right direction for you to essentially stick your neck out for this guy and be, like this is our.
Speaker 5: Dude we got to keep, Him, yeah no.
Speaker 12: Doubt you, KNOW i expect us to, continue you, know improving and and win more games And. Ap you, know LIKE i said, BEFORE i have a ton of respect for. Him everyone else. Does we, had LIKE i, said we have a lot of work to. Do but you know how it was when the Whole rich situation went, down you, KNOW i was public about. IT i went to the, OWNER i went to a lot of, people AND i was, Like rich is our. Guy everybody was Saying rich is our. Guy and you, know we went in a different. Direction BUT i, think you, Know mark is definitely gonna Give ap And, champ you, know a real opportunity and real chance to you, know earn the. Job and you know it's a day by day, process but we're off to a good, start and you know, me, like at the end of the, day IF I i have respect for, somebody IF i you, know if they got respect for the guys and they love football Like i'm all. In so ALL i care about is winning and having a great culture in the, building and you, know the rest to take care of.
Speaker 3: Itself so, yeah you, Know i'll go to war for ap all.
Speaker 5: DAY i love that, dude, MAN i go, ahead BUB i was just gonna thank him for coming. ON i HAD i had one. More oh this is what this is what it.
Speaker 4: Was you talk about your schedule all the. Time when we saw you in the off, Seas you're talking about being up at five thirty. Am take us. Through so these young kids who are playing ball right now and want to be the Next Max. Crosby what does your schedule look like on a Regular, wednesday that tough, day that tough day during the.
Speaker 12: Week, yeah So wednesday is our, first you, know first practice of the, week you, know following the game From. Sunday So, Wednesday i'm up five thirty five point thirty, Five i'm in the building by six. FIFTEEN i have my pre you, KNOW i have my pre like squad meeting, routine so the squad's at eight. O'clock i'm there an hour forty five, before eat, breakfast get in the, tubs stretch, out.
Speaker 3: And then by eight O'clock i'm in.
Speaker 12: Meetings we, go you, know leading up to, practice a few hours of, meetings two three hours and THEN i go get you, know stretched out by our, Guy Alex. Guerrero he's the. Frickin he's the guy who work With brady Ray, lewis all those. Guys he gets my body, right knights in the limber for fifteen minutes before THEN i go get taped, up do my. Deal THEN i go out in the. Field i'm usually out there about thirty minutes before. PRACTICE i roll, OUT i get my body, ready THEN i do my get. OFFS i have it with nice. ROUTINE i hit the, bags get my hands, RIGHT i get my feet. RIGHT i, Mean i'm doing this like it's me and like one other guy that are out, there and nobody's out in the. Field But i'm just preparing myself before. Practice so, yep practice goes through, boom do our, thing and then After i'm getting my body, right it's immediate. Recovery i'm doing extra good workouts after every lift and it's just, NonStop Like i'm always trying to say ten steps, ahead and if you do that every single day over, time you're just gonna fucking run laps around. People and that's HOW i operate on a daily, basis and that's HOW i operate all year.
Speaker 3: Round like it's.
Speaker 12: Literally just doing more than everybody every single. Day you don't have to do a million things more than everybody every, day but if you're doing consistently more than everybody and getting up and challenging yourself on a daily, Basis you're just gonna continue, to you, know give yourself longevity and be able to do What i'm. Doing like people are confused How i'm playing one hundred percent of this, Nest But i'm not, confused. Y'ALL i tell, y'all Like i'm not gonna sit here bullshit and be, like, Yeah i'm the hardest working, guy But i'm Bullshit and half the, time LIKE i, DO i talk about it confidently and talk about it publicly because that's WHAT i do every single, day, Bro AND i want to be the. Greatest like that's literally WHY i do, this and it's got to be every single DAY i stay consistency the number one most important thing and just finding that one percent you can improve on every single. Day i'm just trying to outdo myself on a daily. Basis is you know what got me to this. POINT i feel like it's going to, continue you, know profiling my.
Speaker 4: Career now you are a walking fuck up motivational. Video it fires me, up fires me up to watch you, work, dude and everything you've, overcome it's.
Speaker 5: Amazing we appreciate you coming on the. Show, yeah, man happy to know, you.
Speaker 6: Brother and if you, guys everybody listening right, Now Raider, nation, whoever, new, old. Whatever if you Want Max crosby's initial reaction after every, game going to, YouTube type in The rush With Max. Crosby it's on all podcast, PLATFORMS i, assume and you can listen to the, boy you, know within what twenty four?
Speaker 5: Hours when do they? Release?
Speaker 12: Yeah we release released Every tuesday, morning six am on The west, coast nine or no Six, yeah six am on The west, coast nine am on The east. Coast so, yeah we're out every single. Platform, YouTube iHeart, Apple, spotify the whole nine On, instagram TikTok all that as. Well so, yeah just keep sitting, them, bro we're gonna do it every single week and you, know keep, it keep it.
Speaker 5: Coming, hey you, guys you guys do really crush.
Speaker 6: It when all that stuff is going down with, McDaniels i was thinking to myself LIKE i was gonna shoot you at texting. Back, hey this should be something that you probably hit on as soon as, possible and literally you were it was coming out and you were already doing. It so keep doing your, thing, bro like you're your. STUD i really. Am i'm happy to know.
Speaker 3: YOU i appreciate. YOU i love you guys, Man i'll love.
Speaker 5: Your, brother love you. Too, yeah. Pease, no he's a man, thing is.
Speaker 4: That dude's just a top notch. Individual, yeah he really gets. It he really truly gets.
Speaker 6: It he's just you can just tell he just works extremely hard and it's cool like he does confidently talk about it and it's like he does do it Like i've seen, IT i, know and everybody else who talks about him, says, yes that's.
Speaker 5: Him so there's no like when he is talking about it, confidently you just it's.
Speaker 4: Understood, yeah it's, understood and it's like it's easy to wake up at five thirty am one day a, week two days a, week able to do it every day in and out, consistently like and to do.
Speaker 6: All that monotonous work like you know how it is bro, like especially when you get into these months right, now you're.
Speaker 4: Still, right there's still you don't see the light at the end of the. Tunnel, yeah and still to get up at five, thirty still to get. Tape still got to do this because this is when you know all That i'm gonna DO, X y AND z before the year, starts that starts to, dwindle and you really just to rely on what you've done on a day to day basis and continuing to do that and just telling yourself this is gonna be worth.
Speaker 6: It, Right sometimes you're, like you play one hundred percent of snaps and you're, Like i'm gonna treat myself to, this treat myself.
Speaker 5: To, that playing a lot of running a lot my volumes. UP i feel.
Speaker 6: Good you start just doing different, stuff or you get away from doing those things that you were doing literally every day in the off season and at the beginning of the. Season but your body feels so much different when you're in season that sometimes you can you, know you can be somebody who stops doing some of those things that you were doing in the.
Speaker 5: Beginning In, max it's just it's twenty four, seven three sixty. Five for that, man it's hard to not make.
Speaker 4: Excuses it's it's when you get to this point of the, year so hard not to tell yourself how you're.
Speaker 5: Doing, fine go, Ahead it's.
Speaker 4: AMAZING i, REALLY I i have so much respect for, him you, really like you said it a couple of.
Speaker 6: Times i'm happy to know. You, Yeah and that is the perfect way to, phrase if you Know Max, Crosby, yeah, yeah because he, is he's having all this. SUCCESS i think it's easier to reform. Now but it's like we've seen it over, time and it's just it's cool that, he's you, know he's reaping what he.
Speaker 5: Sewed, Yeah AND i think it's cool, too how much you Were, like we've.
Speaker 4: Talked we've spent multiple conversations about you talking To max about he's been wanting to do a podcast for a.
Speaker 6: While he was The i'm not, joking he was the first guy in THE. Nfl BECAUSE i didn't know Who max. WAS i, mean he was a fifth round pick that. Year so WHEN i went Into, OAKLAND i didn't really know. ANYBODY i just knew whoever the players. Were it's Like ergie. Incognito, YEAH i kind of knew Of Josh, jacobs but not really you know WHAT i. Mean Derek, carr you know that he's the quarterback. There uh but you get, this you, know redheaded cat that's like fired up About oh this dude's a. Superstar this he's busting with the, boys like he's a podcast.
Speaker 2: Guy this is what three years?
Speaker 5: Ago four years? Ago, yeah this is when was that two? Nineteen?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah when you guys just Run, yeah, yeah, nineteen that's, yeah twenty. Nineteen and he's, like, YO i watch your guys and stuff all the. Time And i'm thinking to, myself that was WHERE i felt more comfortable in the environment Of, oakland, because oh, man this there's a player that you're like walking in vulnerable thinking, man and people Like clowmby or something like, that like this is a new locker, room a new group of. Guys But max was like all About he was the FIRST nfl player to like openly talk, about you, know bust with the boys is.
Speaker 5: Awesome and now he's like he's doing his. Thing question for.
Speaker 4: You when we were in the beginning of this podcast you all the doubt insecurities that we. Had was that a defining moment for you being, Like, oh we're gonna be all? Right or did you already feel?
Speaker 5: Successful? NO i felt to, ME i felt successful LIKE i KNEW I.
Speaker 6: I it's like one of those things where you feel, nervous, right or you feel vulnerable or insecure a little, bit and things like, that but you just know ultimately like this is the gray area of rough patch that everybody goes through when they're trying to make it somewhere there is there's always that. Doubt it's like the first TIME i went to you, know when you play in Bon, Ter, missouri and then you go to a national camp and like A nike camp and you're low key nervous being around a lot of black dudes that you're not used to being around that are good football. Players like this is the psyche that goes on in your mind as a, kid, right and then when you play, well you start like or somebody calls you The White hope or something like, that you just start to you gain a little bit more. Confidence it was like one of those things to where you're kind of coming in you're, like you, know you, know you have this fun you know why you're doing what you're, doing but not everybody else knows. Why so then when that's kind of open for open for interpretation and a group can kind of get at you for it or chirp you about, it like that kind of opens you up a little, bit like, DAMN i got to weather this storm until you know you can kind of whether get out of, there get back to what you. Know but, uh that was, like, oh, PEERS nfl, guys tune in and. Watch so that was really.
Speaker 4: Cool that's. Awesome you brought up a thing. Too it's, like, hey you go to A nike camp there's black. Guys it makes you, Uncomfortable like you first hear that phrase like, okay well will, yeah but like go up In Cave, creek fifty two hundred, people one black guy on our.
Speaker 5: Team.
Speaker 4: YEAH i remember going TO usc for a junior day and being around a bunch of black dudes and literally feeling like they were kind of picking like not picking on it for being a white but like this white boy right, here no doubt you're, Legit LIKE i gotta prove yeah That i'm not as well as they seem, YEAH i seem.
Speaker 6: Yeah or the first day you step On michigan Or nebraska and the upper classmen are in, there it's, like you, know you're showering for the first time with all these grown men in your, eyes and it's just you get in all These hey will go run with the, twos and then you go from back up and then, say, hey we'll go your first reps with the.
Speaker 5: Starters like every.
Speaker 6: Time you go into those new elements of like, uncomfortable you're like you're insecure and you you're like, nervous but it's like a it's like that healthy, nervous, Right and then like once you make a, play once you do, this or once you get that, comment you're just, Like, okay you get a little bit more, comfortable you get a little bit more confident kind of carrying yourself.
Speaker 4: Here so, yeah it's prove it to yourself. Mentality and all it takes is like one. Play, yeah you're, like OH i could IF i just do that over or over, Again i'm gonna be.
Speaker 6: Straight, yeah you step into the indoor for the first, time you smell that turf because usually you know in high, school unless you're like a school that can have a turf field all the, Time like you're smelling that turf for the first. Time you're just, like, man they get after it out, here and then they're, like, Hey, Taylor, taylor get in, there and you're you, know you're. Nervous, yeah not that you're just anything.
Speaker 4: Too like your first practice At Nebraska, michigan your first set of one on ones Before Team indie, drill you're kind of just following the older guys and being, LIKE i don't know what the fuck to do, it and everyone just seems like they're so well, oiled and you're, like, YO i have no idea what the fuck is going?
Speaker 5: On how these guys know what to? Do?
Speaker 4: Win then you hit one on. One for, me it was always one on. Ones like AS i got, older it was LIKE i have to win all my one on. Ones but in the, beginning it's, like, YO i gotta go Against Brandon graham right. Now, yeah he's scene he's gonna be a first round. Pick i'm two hundred and fifty four.
Speaker 6: Pounds, yeah you're just, LIKE i throw him in, there and you're, like, FUCK i know when you're, yeah, yeah, bro you think, er, swim think or swim Bro, yes with all of.
Speaker 5: It first, date you know them throw me, in you, know trying to evade the soul.
Speaker 6: Train, yeah it's like those moments where you're just out there in that spotlight for many and you're kind of nervous because you're, like you don't know how it's gonna.
Speaker 5: Unfold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Dog it is so funny how things seem so foreign and then how quickly things just seem so normal because by the third practice you're you know it. All, yeah, RIGHT i know we're gonna do this, next go to that next ball. Ball there's still couple of hiccups here and, there but like how quickly you're able to adapt and integrate into the process of the of the essentially company you're.
Speaker 5: With, yeah is it's wild how fast it? Works yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely, man that's wild, Man but it. Is, yeah it's.
Speaker 6: Cool Like max was the first, one And i'll literally never forget walk into that meeting. Room it's like one of those things, too like you just know where you were on this these these singular solo moments of you, know kind of, milestones, Right And max was the FIRST nfl player who was who was about the pod AND.
Speaker 5: I was like about this.
Speaker 4: Dude now he's doing his. THING i think HE'S i, mean he's got eight guys on. Staff he's literally got two more guns and stuff than we.
Speaker 6: Do, Yeah I'M i was fired up because he you, know he was really interested in us doing things and obviously like we've tried doing different. Things we haven't, actually but it's very new when you're looking at either scaling or growing or working with other talent and with The max he did a thing last year With Blue. Wire, yeah and although, good it wasn't like you, know him talking about a broken and his boys that he's, like you, know went to college, With like that's that's what you need to be, doing because it comes off as, authentic like you guys know you're inside, jokes you're not trying to force it with anybody seeing.
Speaker 5: There that's why we.
Speaker 6: Work it's like we know how to talk with each, other we know how to correct, banter, chirp do all the things. Right and he was really excited to potentially, like, hey let's figure them. Out let's figure something. Out and you know how it, is there's a lot of steps on the back end that a lot of people Like max are just not aware of it's not like we're not wanting it to. Happen there's just a lot of things that we would have to jump through to kind of figure it, out to trust that you'll be doing what you're, doing because it's kind of hard to be, like, hey after a, loss after a bad, game after, this or you're gonna get on a, mic or you're gonna DO X y AND, z YadA. YadA and THEN i was just ALL i told him, Was, hey even if it's not right, now don't get fascinated by these, company these production companies that are going to come in and, say, hey we'll give, you you, know a few hundred thousand dollars and then they'll own YOUR, ip or they'll do it with you like you build it, internally because then you'll own and you can Have i'm, Like i'm telling, you, bro you have the budget to build your team however you want. It, yeah it's worth it up front, now knowing where we're, at it's like it's worth the. Spend it's worth like taking that risk up front because you can have everything in the house and then you can kind of dictate where you want to go or what you want to.
Speaker 4: Do, yeah it's like it's staying away from the cheese that OH i can get this right, Away OH i can make money on a business that makes me successful as opposed to essentially betting on yourself and then looking at the back, end like that's the goal we're trying to get to right now where we sit every single, week we sit and we chase goals and we're, like, hey this is where we need to, be this is where we want to. Go and there's always, adapting especially with social, media and every single week do we new stuff like? That and so it's going to be cool to see is he going to keep this as a seasonal thing or is he going to take it into like just at, all like twenty four to seven or three sixty five type deal like we.
Speaker 6: Do, YEAH i MEAN i think he'll go three sixty, five you know WHAT i? Mean like that's if he's wanted to do it the way like he was inspired by. Us he talked About fighter and The, kid he talked about the same ones that we've talked about, before and knowing that that's where his mind, was that's where it would be most beneficial to do BECAUSE i was, like you, KNOW i don't know what the what access you would give or what you're allowed to. GIVE i was, like but you know HOW i always took that little camera. AROUND i was, like you have your boys like do it and vlog like vlog the. Experience do this because people just love, going because people Love. Max you want to know what he's up to because he is like the hardest working. Motherfucker it's like postgame. Reactions you know what the squad's. Doing if you build that, audience it's like they want to know what's going on when you're going to a. Game your boys are going to a. Game they might not be big enough names, yet but you know how it.
Speaker 5: Is.
Speaker 6: Bro, Yeah log starts building everything else and then he'll he'll it'll it'll be something that keeps him, busy especially in the, offseason even though he is.
Speaker 4: Very, yeah but the cool thing About vegas is there's something to do every single, day so it gives them that ability to kind of do the blog. Stuff all you gotta do is get if he's your, boys especially working the. Camera it's, like, oh you and your friend just go to an, event but have a camera with, you chop it up what's real, nice and then there you, go you're getting content and you're having a good time and you can do it at the hours you want because you have you're keeping the main, thing the main thing with.
Speaker 5: Football, yeah so, hey hey maybe future BOY i would love. That Yeah, max future, BOY i think he would.
Speaker 8: Do a great job with.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 5: Yeah, YEAH.
Speaker 6: I told him, though because it is super easy to kind of fall in love with the. Blueprint if you, know a wave, entertainment they do a great. Job Like New heights is like the best podcasts in the. World but it's like you, go besides, ours besides, ours but you, go you, know you look at it's like an agent coming to recruit.
Speaker 5: You they have this brochure they're showing Off New. Heights this could be.
Speaker 6: You it's, like we'll throw you a few hundred bucks or a couple hundred bucks, whatever or a one hundred thousand, dollars whatever it, is and it's easy to. Beck we'll set it up all for you so that way you can focus on ball and YadA, YadA, YadA YadA. Dah and it kind of just speaks to you, like, YEAH i need to keep the main, thing the main. Thing let me focus on. Ball but In max's, position you have you have the pockets you. Have he has the want to in the drive to want to do, it like he's always been super curious about. It so it's, like, bro, literally you spend your own coin and figure it out along the, way because you'll learn, more even on your missteps and everything, Else you'll learn more about it doing it that, way even if it's slower versus like being on a big platform right, away because all you're gonna do is get in front of a mic and then he'd probably want to pitch them broken or some of his. Boys they might, say, nah you, know we don't really know them or anything like. That but he's doing it the right.
Speaker 4: Way and a positive to not going With i'm obviously a wave is great And i'm not taking anything more from, them but a positive to maybe not getting so many eyes at. First if you go back and watch our Old busting with The boys, podcast we have come light years to understanding the process and understanding how you AND i are even going to work together and all our segments and stuff like. That like while you're building your, audience they're gonna have that core group that's been a day one with you that's always going to grow with, you but you're able to find a stride and find, out, like what is YOUR i don't want to say a person on a character BECAUSE.
Speaker 5: I do believe that you AND i are extremely authentic in.
Speaker 4: This but you kind of figure out how to work the narratives when you're having fun with The nebraska type of situation and stuff like, that that allows you to grow organically where people start coming. On they're just it's such a more solid foundation than having big. Numbers and then you're trying to figure out your, way.
Speaker 6: Especially something like not, crazy but like you say something that people disagree with or people are, like, yo this, Dude, yeah they're, talking and.
Speaker 4: Then you catch flak for the first, time and then you're, like, yo SHOULD i have said? That SHOULD i have done? This ball Blah. Yeah but then you start to, realize like the media market is twenty four, hours like or the news is twenty four, hours so literally you can say whatever the fuck you want as long as you're not dropping like you, know big time, shit right, yeah, yeah, yeah obviously cardinal sins of don't say, this don't say, That BUT i, like you can have a stupid, take a horrible take twenty four, hours it's gone.
Speaker 6: Right because it's not, like even though you have, audience they're not the they're not like the that organic crowd that started with, you you know WHAT i. Mean people are gonna tune in because they're fans of, you but if it's on this big platform and they're you, know finding you On Bleacher, report these are people who read and do Everything Bleacher, report you know WHAT i.
Speaker 5: Mean and that's the tough. Part LIKE i can't imagine how like STEVEN. A smith is or who is, It? Collinsworth what's his?
Speaker 4: Name Colin, Coward Colin, Coward, collinsworth what the? Fuck but those guys that are literally on the mic every single. DAY i think McAfee does the best job of all of them because he doesn't truly take a strong opinion on. Anything but these guys literally have to show up every single day and have a this is one And i'm selling you on this opinion and you're you're not gonna hit every single. Time so you're gonna make a lot of enemies that way as. Well it's it's it's.
Speaker 5: How they've been that how they've got the Think i'm gonna make. Enemies But colin and Steven. A like those types of guys who have personalized.
Speaker 6: That now they have their own, podcast which does you know they have audience that goes there FROM espn over to them Or fox over To. Colin it's like those guys, are like, you pros in the SPACE i got people love to kind of hate on him and talk about this that the other. Day these guys are actual, pros like you, know a high schooler looking AT nfl. Players those are THE nfl players in the space of like, media people who show up every day and constantly talk about it because it is a hard thing to, do especially when you're running your own or you are by yourself On like one.
Speaker 4: Guy that thinks that don't really well Is Shannon. Sharp, yeah it just seems like he is crushing the. Game, yeah crushing. It understands the process day in and day. Out that's a good way of thinking about.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 4: YEAH i think about it as like man every day having to show up and have a strong opinion on something that's got to be. Tough but you're, right it's just being a pro in that.
Speaker 6: Space, yeah they're they're truly trying to figure out what their opinion is on, it and they, yeah they definitely fluff here and. There but it's like they research why their opinion is what it, is so that, way you, know if you do get in a debate or anything, else they're able to go layers in on why they think that.
Speaker 8: Way.
Speaker 6: Yeah but, Yeah shannon crushes, it. Man and from What i've, heard he's a very hard. WORKER i, mean you gotta this dude is a three time pro, bowler he's a whole famer or not three, times three times Super bowl, champion, uh eight Time pro, bowler hall Of, famer like you, know and is known as one of the hardest workers in the media. Space and then you got McAfee who's built his Monster monster his empire with and now he's with THE espn and everything.
Speaker 5: Else but, yeah, man it's it's it's all. Fun it's all. Fascinating.
Speaker 4: Yeah what's fun about all of this is like it literally takes a camera and a microphone and everybody can do.
Speaker 9: This.
Speaker 4: Yeah and it's just about staying consistent and finding your core, group no matter how big or how. Small it's just finding your core group of rider dies like the tier ones that show up on The buster for a single, day that's the.
Speaker 6: Ship, Yeah and pushing through that, fray pushing through that gray of the, insecurities the, vulnerabilities and some, last some periods last longer than. Others some are you, know whether it's the you want to use the word privilege or or have a better starting line than other. People, uh there's still going to be those levels of gray that you have to, like you, know push through and see it, through especially if you desire. It it's almost, yeah without getting into too much.
Speaker 5: Of the just tad talks and, yeah, yeah, yeah we can easily get into that you mentioned it.
Speaker 6: Earlier But Rob Dear, dick The Rob Dear dick rabbit, Holes, like there's so many things that we could layer on.
Speaker 5: Here but, YEAH i know this pod we're probably sitting at three hours right, now and we still Got christian McCaffrey coming. On, yeah do we have any more? Adreads shake check with. McCaffrey, yeah.
Speaker 4: Man and for those of you who do want to start a, show there's so much information or just be successful in. Anything we have the internet now where truly like all these successful people are giving you the blueprint to be, Great so fully on you at this point what you want to.
Speaker 5: Do the resources are in abundance right, now especially in.
Speaker 4: Digitally, well let's say a, break and then we'll get To christian McCaffrey right after.
Speaker 5: This, yeah, yeah all. Right hope you boys are enjoying yourself