Speaker 1: Welcome to This Is Important, a production of iHeartRadio, the show where we only talk about what is most obviously, very crucially important today.
Speaker 2: On This is Important, I like the smell of a truck stop bathroom.
Speaker 1: Actually, if I have to break my stride, you're going overboard.
Speaker 3: Shobb and knobs are getting their knob slop.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: I love you guys, test, test test.
Speaker 2: What's that one? I love you guys? What's I love you guys from.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a hot new one. Well, at least this one.
Speaker 2: You had some new ones. I love you guys.
Speaker 1: That's uh, that's that's our boy. Jd Vance on the Mia Catherine our boy. Yeah, we're Advance guy Advance in the bands.
Speaker 2: I love you guys. I forgot Blake's on that hill billy elegy train.
Speaker 3: But why where is he crying? This is after he gets the denomination.
Speaker 1: He's like, no, no, you didn't see the whole thing where he's like the left or Democrats think everything's racist. I had a diet mountain due today and they're probably gonna say that's racist. And then the joke bombs and then he's like, I.
Speaker 2: Love you guys, I love hey.
Speaker 3: Well he saved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great delivery.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well he saved it with the I love you guys, So yeah, you know what did.
Speaker 2: He say, Diet Mountain dude?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean that's where he lost the man.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? That's a wild swing. That's the bud light.
Speaker 3: Penny to mind, fucks have Diet mountin Dudee.
Speaker 1: Penny's a legend like that, and she's a trailblazer. She's on the Ozarks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, but this is jd Vance.
Speaker 3: I think it might be a backwoods like, uh, like, what is the ne like, what is the name of his book and movie?
Speaker 2: Hillbilly Ellergy, Hill Billy Ellergy.
Speaker 3: It's a Hillbilly Ellergy sort of thing.
Speaker 1: I love you guys.
Speaker 3: If you're in the backwoods, you drink you drink diamond?
Speaker 1: Do you know a lot of this might have to be a polycharge episode just because so much shit happened since last time we talked. But did you also hear that?
Speaker 2: And we're so timely. This is going to be air exactly when people need it to.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, some shit about jd Vance were like in his book or whatever he like admitted to like fucking couches or something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you put a rubber glove between cushions and like banged his couch and kind of hype, we're Van's guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, relatable, I know, I know, I think I like that. They like they trotted that out, like, oh my god, we got him now. And there's like memes of him like where his it's just his eyes, you know, his crystal blue eyes. Yeah, just and then it cuts to a couch and it's a slow pushing on like the crease of the couch, and then it's just that overnit.
Speaker 2: You're making this up or this exists, this is real.
Speaker 3: I've seen I saw it today and I was like, is he did he say he fucked a couch? That's a point he did, which makes me kind I know they tried it out, like, oh, we're gonna get him with these memes, like America is gonna be like this guy fucks couches. It made him seem relatable, right, The Democrats are bad at me at the doing. The memes don't make them seem cool man cool.
Speaker 1: Wait, relatable and cool are two different things.
Speaker 3: Well, that's right, that is correct.
Speaker 1: You maybe relate to it, but that ain't cool.
Speaker 3: Well to me, I have I have a friend. I have a friend, and I'm not gonna name his name. Austin Anderson. You guys know him. He fucked couches. Dude, he's fucked a couch.
Speaker 2: I thought you fucked couches.
Speaker 3: I'm never sucked a couch. Austin Anderson has fucked a couch.
Speaker 4: Okay, we might need to go back in the books. I feel like you said you fucked a couch.
Speaker 3: Maybe I've humped pillows. Okay, okay, I don't think I've never sucked a couch.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Okay, Austin Anderson fucked couch.
Speaker 2: Now you got semens furniture, all right.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, just really hit it.
Speaker 2: So that's where they went to get a.
Speaker 3: To like take him down a peg. I'm like, that's kinda I mean, we all have a we all have a friend.
Speaker 2: How exhausted are we are? We exhausted by this?
Speaker 3: That's know, dude, I'm invigorated by couch.
Speaker 5: Fuck.
Speaker 1: That's American politics.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, no, no, no no, no, not by that. But just like I'm like, who gives a fuck if he fucked a couch?
Speaker 3: Like what Yeah, but d see that. It's that sort of attitude that.
Speaker 2: Is ruining America.
Speaker 3: Dude, when you when someone admits the fucking couches and then funny memes come out about them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they should be celebrated, you know what I mean? Yeah, they should be celebrated. Also, what is this book he wrote? I know it was like a movie, but like.
Speaker 3: It was hillbilly elegy. He wrote the book and then they turned it into it.
Speaker 2: What does elegy mean?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 3: If I know this guy's smart, Apparently you know some big words.
Speaker 4: Is that why it's a good title because it's like hillbilly But then it's like elegy and everyone's like, okay, you gotta.
Speaker 2: Google that one. Yeah, okay, Eligi.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he spelt eulogy wrong.
Speaker 3: I guess he went to like Yale Law school and were worked for Peter feel which I guess is a name that teal Teal. Yeah, people shudder when they hear that name. Oh he's a powerful guy. I have no idea who this guy is.
Speaker 2: I think he's a billionaire PayPal guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure. There's so many of these billionaires out there now, it's kind of Yeah, they get lost in the sauce a little bit.
Speaker 1: You're like, there a diamond.
Speaker 2: Does who's your favorite billionaire? Do you guys have a favorite?
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite billionaire?
Speaker 2: Go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I have mine because he's my local hometown billionaire.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, you got a good one.
Speaker 2: I got my local hometown billionaire Warren Buffett. Oh sure that's a good one. That's great.
Speaker 1: You're hype on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so he's a he's a classic he. I mean he invests in Coca Cola and Kleenex, you know what, and.
Speaker 2: Charming and heinz Ketchup, I believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the great stuff, all the great American products.
Speaker 1: So smart smart, it's freaking cool. It's so good. And Zeo, he's definitely.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's invested in Zeo's pizza.
Speaker 2: You never had it so good.
Speaker 4: Dang, we can make the theme song sexier.
Speaker 3: The only way to get the Berkshire Hathaway stocks up is if you make the Zeos the commercial six here.
Speaker 1: You gotta really make it six.
Speaker 2: And then he rolls the window up on his camera.
Speaker 3: And just sw Yeah. That's the thing on him. Is he bought like a Mercedes Benz in like nineteen seventy five, and then was like, what am I doing? I'll just never buy a new car and then always just drive this car, then keep it nice.
Speaker 2: That's kind of I love that.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is cool.
Speaker 3: But also that motherfucker is being driven. He hasn't drove himself anywhere beside himself. Well, he drives himself to the dairy queen to get his ice cream cone and then home.
Speaker 2: But like when he's.
Speaker 3: Traveling, he's taking car services of course. Yeah, you know he's not road tripping in his Mercedes.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's not. Yeah, look he has a shitty car, but I'm sure his plane is out of hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, yeah, that's the thing. He upgrades the G six on the regular regular.
Speaker 3: And there's that even a good plane anymore. I know that used to be in rap songs.
Speaker 2: But like a G sick, like a G sick.
Speaker 1: Good enough for Kesha, it's good enough for me, brother, I mean absolutely, yeah, absolutely, she freaking rocks anything anything in life.
Speaker 3: If it's good enough for Kesha, it's good for me.
Speaker 4: I will say when the TikTok song comes on, Kesha's TikTok don't stop or whatever the.
Speaker 1: Fuck is, Oh goodbye, that's kind of oh you hang around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just let's just say I started TikTok myself. Okay, let's just say that.
Speaker 3: I'll try to have it cute TikTok. Was that before the TikTok craze?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's literally talking about a clock. Oh yeah, I think this was before, because now when you say TikTok, I know, I don't think of clocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I go straight to like dances.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I think that's the whole thing behind TikTok. They're like, this is your new clock. You're gonna forget time even exists.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, actually cares.
Speaker 3: Polycharged. This episode is getting poly charged.
Speaker 1: Blake is right. I'm telling you, dude, it's hard. It's hard to avoid it. We had a busy week.
Speaker 2: It also means a soul thief in Mandarin.
Speaker 3: Oh shut hit us with that that advance again?
Speaker 2: Vance in your pants?
Speaker 1: You like that dvance? It's pretty cool. I love you guys.
Speaker 3: Dude to say that after a bit just falls super flat.
Speaker 2: Hit us with it again, dude, it's too good. I love you guys.
Speaker 3: Confidence la the little like insecure laugh like that one, that one hurt, That one really hurt you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're probably gonna say my diet Mountain Dew was racist. Wow, dude, I love you guys. What flavor will be talking regular?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, regular would be the Yeah, I don't think diet comes in.
Speaker 3: I don't think they do diet code red, which is a missed opportunity.
Speaker 2: Diet Baja blast would be inflammatory.
Speaker 1: I feel like it would actually it would be flammable, probably like what the heck would be in.
Speaker 3: That blastic coming out. I'll say that, yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what Blake's got on his h His winchil wiper fluid is just Baja blast.
Speaker 3: That being said, I don't want a bad mouth Mountain Dew because.
Speaker 1: No, never, they've always stood.
Speaker 3: We're part of the dude crew, and the dude crew. They are the dude crew.
Speaker 1: We're here, we go, we're in bed with Mountain Dew. I would say, would.
Speaker 3: I would love that we're not. They haven't paid us anything.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you know, there's also there's also another company that I thought we were in bed with a lot of t I I is wondering was going on with with Wendy's a little bit. They're wondering, Oh yeah, yeah, to be fresh.
Speaker 2: Now, did we talk about this last week?
Speaker 1: We haven't touched upon it yet.
Speaker 2: I thought we did.
Speaker 3: Or this was just in the in the group chat that we've been tossing this around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is just us being like, what the fuck is wind he's doing? Pass Isaac, Isaac?
Speaker 3: How did this slip through your greasy fat figures?
Speaker 2: That was Kyle.
Speaker 3: Kyle knew what check was saying.
Speaker 1: That my money, Isaac money, Isaac fucking Isaac.
Speaker 3: That was Kyle said that stuff.
Speaker 1: I'll take your children and I'll hang them up by their ankles and I'll eat them from the waist down.
Speaker 2: That was Kyle. That's that's from that waist from Kyle.
Speaker 1: That's Kyle. Yeah, yeah, dude, he eats some upside down from the wage down.
Speaker 2: Starting at the starting at the waist.
Speaker 1: He does that waist brother allegedly, Wow, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, give me those.
Speaker 3: That's the Kyle allegedly saying that stuff.
Speaker 1: That's pretty clear and I think he meant it.
Speaker 2: What if we got sued by Kyle, I feel like you're damaging my fucking profile out here, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Come come and do the podcast and talk to us about how this hurts you so before taking to lawyers. You know, no, he's a legal legal that that is legal, dude.
Speaker 1: Are we allowed to break that news too? Why Kyle isn't on the pod? I feel like that kind of.
Speaker 3: Draws, well, that's been broke.
Speaker 2: That's there. We broke.
Speaker 1: We broke that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we said, we said it.
Speaker 1: It's for any for t I I wondering why Kyle isn't on the pod lately. He just got the gig.
Speaker 3: Says it, says it, Blake, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: Sure, Yeah, Kyle's not here because apparently he can't handle directing the sequel to Happy Gilmore Nickleball, playing pick a ball even more, and doing a podcast with his best friends. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, more pickleball than ever. I know it is. It is frustrating to see how much pickleball that guy is currently playing, going to pickleball events, like at events, at pickleball event and can't come back to the pod. But yeah, he does have a big gig. And I'm excited to see the movie. I know, I am, I fucking I am. That's a classic of a movie and I can't wait. And I hope that Kyle uh does a bang up job. I'm sure he will. Very talented friend we have I.
Speaker 2: Heard it's gonna be funnier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it will be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're on the street is we do have a very talented allegedly eats children and is really mean to our manager, allegedly, but talented director.
Speaker 2: I will say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he can direct the ship out of a movie. That's what. Damn.
Speaker 3: Sure you can direct the ship out of some stuff.
Speaker 2: See the ship out of a movie for breakfast?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Are you kidding me? Yeah, you're quoting happy to go more reach. Yeah, I like that. Yeah, we'll get your point for that. I do need to revisit the first one. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that is a film you revisit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a revisitor. I would put that on my revisit.
Speaker 2: Uh. Yeah, Carl Weather's going to be absent.
Speaker 1: From the sequel. Rip that sucks.
Speaker 2: Should be interesting to see how they fill those shoes. AI. It's just a I, yes, of course.
Speaker 3: So do you think that's going to be the first fully AI person in a movie?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be Adam Sandler acting opposite AI. Carl weathers. Wow, Kyle already told me this is spoiler.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I already know his plans. It's crazy, dude.
Speaker 3: What's cool about this is you didn't say allegedly, So that's sit in stone.
Speaker 2: That's that's like, that's actual fact, that's factual.
Speaker 3: It could be legalese involved you heard it here first.
Speaker 2: There could be legalese.
Speaker 3: And what is the ease when you say legalese.
Speaker 1: I've never heard anybody say that legally say it? What do you mean? Because I don't say legalese and I've never heard it.
Speaker 3: I think legalese is uh and I think it's two words. But I kind of just you know, when you kind of don't know a word fully and you try to throw it away a little bit and hopefully no one like sniffs it out sure like allergy.
Speaker 2: I think that's what just lawyer talk.
Speaker 1: Legal mother.
Speaker 3: Anyone any of our producers want to chime in and let me.
Speaker 2: So, legalese is like saying like Chinese.
Speaker 3: What well Todd just said legal legal Todd, stop it, you're not helping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not helpful.
Speaker 1: Top, that's pizza pizza.
Speaker 2: So like when people say legally, it's like saying Taiwanese. It's like just like legal jargon.
Speaker 3: I think it means like Jim jamb Okay, Okay, here's okay. Becca says the trence transitvative ship fuck verb to make legal, the transitive verb to make legal, especially to give legal validity or sanctioned to legalization style, the style of vocabulator popular that lawyers and members of the legal community use. So that's what I mean, lawyer, lawyer, Yeah, legally, I know.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's interesting, that's very interesting.
Speaker 3: So you have never heard that word, So that could have been the legal the word of the day, and I just.
Speaker 1: Really could have. And you just tossed it, tossed.
Speaker 3: It, tossing it out. See, this is this is what I'm saying. I know big words. I don't know how to say them or exactly what they mean.
Speaker 1: I know them in sentences properly, but I did I did use to wait watch.
Speaker 2: Out for people who are not lawyers who do know how to speak that way. That just tells you they've been to court way too much. But they're not lawyers.
Speaker 3: And that's what's nice about having Isaac as a managers. There's no legales coming from that guy's mouth.
Speaker 1: No, no, not at all.
Speaker 2: And we're lucky to have him alive for much longer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Kyle's got him in his I think, god, Kyle's not here.
Speaker 2: If I could take him to Tech licking his chumps, Kyle'll be licking his jump.
Speaker 3: Fucking Why is the commercial are saw?
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: I know they're not, but I really hope skinny boys are cashing out off of that.
Speaker 2: They're not, dammit.
Speaker 3: So for people that don't know, Wendy's is as a commercial out right now, Wendy's of bacon eat or fame. That's mostly how I know that. Square Patties, Square Patties, Dave Thomas, Dave Thomas, area, and.
Speaker 2: We can say Wendy's top tier as far as fast food goes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, great burger love, Wendy's. Love a frost Love Wendy's. Oh my god, Frosty's. Oh that was the That was the stunner. I don't know if they still have the dollar menu, but you go, you get the little Nuggie, the cough of that junior bacon cheese, and then you'd get a Frosty.
Speaker 2: Can wait? Do you want us to go off for a little bit? You could talk to Wendy's. Do you get diarrhea too?
Speaker 3: If you guys could go, if you guys could jump off real quick, I'd like to talk to Wendy's CEO.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't look at me. I'm taking my headphones off. Please, Okay, turn the microphones off or the head of course, and headphones everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and headphones, Miss Wendy. Thank you for your service. You've provided such great nutrition for me and my family for years and years now. You've gotten me through some long nights and some early mornings. Thank you Wendy's for all that you've done for me and mine. To you and yours, I will keep giving you my money. Even though even though you are using the Workholics theme song in your commercial and it's set, I understand that it says got gotta be fresh, and that's great, and someone should have stolen it a long time ago. It almost feels like a smack in our face that we're not in any of those commercials.
Speaker 2: That being said, I love the frosty. You guys can turn your headphones.
Speaker 1: I'm so fucking hungry. That was what I I can't wait to listen back. And I hope Todd puts some really emotional music behind that, because I could tell just from watching you that you got a little emotional there and that was really nice, dude, if it was another and I'm not gonna shot on another fast food joint.
Speaker 2: But there's lesser.
Speaker 3: There's lesser than you know, sure, sure, sure, burger King rocks.
Speaker 2: There's lesser than wait. I'm sorry, wait, I like, what did you What did you say?
Speaker 3: I like burger King.
Speaker 2: Your boobs are huge burgering rocks. I like burger King.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm gonna need I Todd, I'm gonna need a clip of Adam saying I like burger King because.
Speaker 2: I love you guys, Like, there's a reason you haven't been to Burger King. What do you mean it's just not great?
Speaker 3: No, well, I don't really eat that much fast food at all any.
Speaker 4: But but when when you do, you don't go there, like if you're on a road trip or you're like when we were on tour and we had to stop somewhere.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you the truth when I say this, I go to subway probably ninety five percent of the time, you fucking disaster.
Speaker 2: Sorry, guys. Subway is also gnarly, I know.
Speaker 3: But I eat fresh when I'm on a road.
Speaker 1: Gotta be fresh.
Speaker 3: I eat fresh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but dude, Wendy's gotta be fresh.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe we gotta eat fresh.
Speaker 3: And now that they have a new slogan, it might turn me around. I'm still a little skry that we're not in the commercial. And I understand Kyle's frustration.
Speaker 2: By the way, you're just putting money in the pocket of the original Kyle, who is the subway guy.
Speaker 3: I understand coss frustration, you know, Yes, I get why he fucking bit Isaac's head off the other day and really just jump down his throat.
Speaker 1: But maybe we make compleat a subway. We could say got it, gotta eat fresh.
Speaker 2: And have you ever had a bad experience at a wind I'm just throwing this out there.
Speaker 1: I never have other No, I have not.
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk about it. And have you ever had a bad experience had a subway? It's always fucking banger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had scary experience.
Speaker 2: No, sure, I've had sandwiches room Just like, what is the smells coming out of here? Man? Oh?
Speaker 3: The great smells the subways that are connected to like the huge truck stops when you're in the middle of nowhere and you stop at this kind of scary truck stop and there's like, you know, you know that we've talked about truck stops. You know that there's glory holes in the bathroom. You just know it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I would hope you know it.
Speaker 3: You know that they're doing meth in the parking lot and they're coming in here and schlob and knobs again their knob slobbed.
Speaker 1: No, you know it, you know it.
Speaker 3: That's maybe why DERs is tripping up and thinking the smells of the subway are actually the smells coming from these bathroom stalls.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, you're confusing subway with truck stop bathroom.
Speaker 2: No, sir, I don't like it.
Speaker 3: You might be, I don't like you might be confusing that winning, But yeah, how does that make you feel?
Speaker 2: What's weird?
Speaker 4: So you're saying I don't like it. I like the smell of a truck stop bathroom. Actually, oh oh what the mixture of gasoline, seamen and lollipops for urinal cakes.
Speaker 1: You know what? I know? Because I just did a little, a little road trip to the Bay Area just now, yeah, very very I just got back. You know, the like window cleaning ship that's at every gas station. Yeah, it's starting to be really stinky. Like, I don't think they changed that ship ever ever anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's news. Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess I guess this is the conspiracy moorist in me. There's no more bugs, right, yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you think? They change it every hour? What are you thinking.
Speaker 3: There's no more bugs? Like, I guess I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I feel like the bug.
Speaker 2: Game is at an old bugs are fakes. Wagon bugs.
Speaker 3: We're at an all time low because I I drive a lot for work a lot of times, I like work for my house. It's like forty five minutes to an hour away.
Speaker 2: We're talking Volkswagen bugs now, No, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, those are a few and far between.
Speaker 2: Those insects. Yeah, bugs hitting windshields. There's no longer bugs.
Speaker 3: So I feel like I used to do that a lot living in the Midwest, But now I'm here in the South. I'm driving every day for work. I'm not hitting many bugs.
Speaker 2: What the hell can I tell you something?
Speaker 4: Get a get a Rivian you catch all the fucking bugs on a road trip on that thing.
Speaker 2: Because the front is flat.
Speaker 1: Oh the flat shield.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 3: So there's still bugs out there for you guys.
Speaker 2: You get hella bugs, dragonflies. You're like, oh, it's just it's a graveyard.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I just want to just share that real quick. So there are bugs.
Speaker 3: So you got a Rivian. I didn't know if you had a I didn't know you had a Rivian.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh yeah we've had this fucker. Dang, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I must have known that.
Speaker 2: We got the suv and it's fucking sick.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that. We got to sign great.
Speaker 2: Great road tripper really and now you can use Tesla chargers.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: The infrastructure is real. Thank you Elon Texas for life.
Speaker 3: Oh god, well, Jersey, this is a nice Uh. Is he your favorite? We cover my favorite billionaire, but we didn't get to your guys.
Speaker 1: Is that's true?
Speaker 3: Is Elon your number one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He's kind of getting my number one press? But yeah, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that doesn't help the podcasts.
Speaker 1: It was your earlier.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm not saying I don't give a fuck about the question. I'm saying I don't give a fuck that Elon has bad press.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, okay, you guys like I don't know, Like I guess X is a dumpster fire, but I don't know, Like, why don't you cry about it?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's my favorite and least favorite algorithm, because, as we've covered, you're going to see someone just get murdered upon waking up. Yeah, and you're on the toilet and immediately see a murderer, you see someone get stabbed with.
Speaker 2: Which really lights a fire under your ass. Ye gets your day going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta start, you gotta go out and get it for sure.
Speaker 3: So who is your number one?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: I don't know the drink your milkshake guy.
Speaker 3: That Peter Tueller guy's name that kind of rolled off the tongue for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like DRS has a good rollodex of billionaires.
Speaker 2: A lot of things roll off my tongue, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a bagel old.
Speaker 2: Who is my favorite billionaire? I don't know, I guess I don't is Oprah? Oprah?
Speaker 1: Is she a billionaire?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oprah's a billionaire.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's kind of a good one.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I find her kind of boring. Yeah, what about uh?
Speaker 1: Lebron James.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm sure she's really I hear everything that she's great and she's awesome and has wisdom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Huh yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: This makes for great radio.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, Blake. Uh do you got one?
Speaker 1: Who else is a billionaire? I mean, I'm kind of rattling off my all Star team, but I really think there's something.
Speaker 4: But these are just like entertainers and shit who happen to be billionaires. They're not like billionaires by trade where they're like I create hotels or whatever. Oh, I don't know, whatever, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: We put a lot of parameters on it. The question was who's your favorite billionaire?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand.
Speaker 3: I get it though, so mine. Mine was kind of a home run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yours was badass hometown, Yeah it was. It was you've got a hometown that's a great billionaire.
Speaker 2: We all don't grow up with billionaires.
Speaker 1: Due that's true.
Speaker 3: I mean, you are from Chicago. You literally grew up where Oprah is from. And Michael Jordan and Michael.
Speaker 2: Jordan from Evanston, Illinois. Six two one.
Speaker 1: It's science.
Speaker 2: No billionaires to my knowledge.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's gotta be.
Speaker 2: You know, there is is.
Speaker 1: Kanye West a billionaire?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, Kanye. So Kanye is your favorite?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying, did he reach billionaire status?
Speaker 5: He did?
Speaker 3: Why did you laugh? Like Kanye is your favorite? You just you kind of.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that. I just fact we can fact check.
Speaker 2: Look guys like him, just don't follow the fucking sky, you know.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, man, come on man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's your favorite.
Speaker 1: No, that's not my favorite. I think I'm looking up billionaires at this point.
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess I like some crazy salting dude.
Speaker 4: Okay, just like walks around and like, you know, one of my just isn't my favorite billion This is one of my favorite stories. When we were on Shark Week and the dudes who like man the yacht we were on, they've worked on many yachts, and one of them told the story about they were on a boat following a huge yacht following an even bigger yacht, and their yacht was just in case the dude wanted to go scuba diving. That was it, and so they had they had to be ready and like a week after they've been out to sea. They go, hey, he wants to go uba diving, You've gotta be ready in like twenty minutes. So they're like, holy shit, let's get all the shit going.
Speaker 2: Da da da. The dude comes onto the boat in a wet suit and they were like, you have to get all this he wants to not stop walking. You have to get all the stuff on him as he walks to the water, and they were like that doesn't work, and they're like it has to be this. So as the dude is walking towards the water, they put the thing on. He steps into one flipper, steps into the other, put the apparatus on his face, and then he like went right into the water.
Speaker 1: I love you guys.
Speaker 2: And the guy was like, we were so stressed out because we were like, are we gonna get murdered if we don't do this right? Because it's just some time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean they have to like put a weight belt on you, weight you down.
Speaker 2: There's a real thing.
Speaker 1: He's just like if I have to break my stride, yes, you're going overboard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he went scoop and he scuba I think they said he went scubaing for like twenty minutes. Max got out, was like, not my thing, and then went to the Giant Mothership.
Speaker 1: Yes, just to say he fucking did it, and they were.
Speaker 2: Like this one.
Speaker 4: We're on costs you, you know, two hundred thousand dollars a week to not be on Yeah.
Speaker 1: Billionaire's Rock.
Speaker 2: That's okay. God dang, that's so cool man.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know they get a bad rap, but.
Speaker 1: They seem pretty even real.
Speaker 2: It'd be fun to do, you know, didn't break stride.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: It would be fun to do. So Todd hit us with some knowledge. He had an estimated Kane Kanye West. He goes by ye, Now, uh yeah, is it yeah? Because it's not Kanye.
Speaker 2: He goes by yee.
Speaker 1: You're a stupid dummit.
Speaker 2: Where are you even coming up with ye? Out of Kanye Kanye?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I Kanye right, you're right. That was that was boneheaded.
Speaker 2: That was bone headed. Egg on my face.
Speaker 1: That's okay. Did he add another? Did he is it y e? Did he add an e?
Speaker 3: There was no no, no. Todd wrote yay and I read yee. But you know, I am so dumb. He had an estimated net worth of two billion in twenty twenty two, but he lost one point five billion when Adidas terminated their partnership, so we lost s many cry him and then he didn't even make the billionaires list.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's a bummer.
Speaker 3: But he still has four hundred million dollars, which, yeah, I feel you can do a lot of really stupid dumb stuff like have a chair guy.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good walk around money.
Speaker 3: I have a good chair guy.
Speaker 2: You remember how I saw him at the Chateau and he has.
Speaker 1: A chair guy. So yeah, yeah, four hundred million will give you a chair guy.
Speaker 3: You don't even need to be a billionaire to have luxuries. Such luxuries as that.
Speaker 1: Dude, I think I know my billionaire. He's a big name too, is it Balmber? No, he is pretty cool though, Adam, Is that your number two guy?
Speaker 2: Balmer?
Speaker 3: That for sure would be my number two.
Speaker 1: Yet you're in the billionaire boys club over there. He got some homies.
Speaker 3: I guess I kind of am of people I don't know and have never met.
Speaker 2: He's in those circles.
Speaker 1: I think I'm kind of a Mark Zucker suck dude. I love Zuckerbird. That guy's freaking cool.
Speaker 3: Hell, dude, what my sister works for Facebook, and she fucking loves the guy. She's like, he's the best.
Speaker 1: There we go see he rocks.
Speaker 2: What does she like about him? I'm just curious.
Speaker 3: Just great to his employees. He like the employees there, like treated like.
Speaker 2: Kings and queens, right, but like society he doesn't care about No, screw to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I don't know anything about society.
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't either. Man, It's so crazy. I'm like everyone's everyone says there's a fire, and I'm like, I don't know, uh is there?
Speaker 1: He's kind of sick though he does like m m a. Now I'm kind of into that, like to be a billionaire. And then now you like, are going into UFC, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Well he's not what he's not going into the UFC.
Speaker 1: He said he was gonna fight uh Dursey's favorite billionaire alone Elon. Yes, yeah, which would be pretty cool to watch.
Speaker 3: But he's not.
Speaker 2: But they're not.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna know he hurt himself, heard him.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's why. That's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he heard.
Speaker 2: Do we get a list of billionaires? Do we not get a list of billionaires? To look at it? No?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know the names, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: I feel like I don't is what I'm saying, Like I'm drawing a blank, although I can't wait to get one of these robots that they're all making.
Speaker 2: They're all making like robot people.
Speaker 3: What about uh Robert Kraft, Robert Kraft, the owner of the h J King. Yeah, he gets jerked off in little uh you know strip Mall Robin Tug Centers. That's kind of cool, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah that's really good. That's relatable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's a relatable thing.
Speaker 1: We're just looking at relatability.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the relatability factor goes.
Speaker 2: Way up that you relate to that. Blake, Yeah, Blake.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's like I fuck couches. I go to them all. It's just like anywhere I can get some kind of affection from things that don't truly love me.
Speaker 2: I kind of like, see, this is what I'm saying. I want to like, who's a dude who you just don't know?
Speaker 1: Like, well, here's the top ten, you know, number one.
Speaker 2: Who's a or Tega? Who oh he created Zara hilarious?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they're billionaires, so they all have something you know, you know him from from something.
Speaker 2: No, but if I said a Monsio or Tega. You would not know who that was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, monsieur Ortega.
Speaker 1: He started Zara, Wait, Zara the mall store?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Or wait, why is Zara that big?
Speaker 2: And like who do you? What do you think Michael Dell created.
Speaker 1: Taco Dell?
Speaker 2: I don't know, don't come here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Taco Dell like that rolled off the tongue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I got that. That's okay. So you know we shoot, we score yay?
Speaker 3: I said yeah.
Speaker 2: Earlier you said yee oh, that's right.
Speaker 3: I have to quit smoking weed.
Speaker 1: No, never do it, dude, never do it. Never. Oh, Jeff Bezos, nobody's saying, but he kind of he's kinda. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a bummer, right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: When he got so jacked.
Speaker 1: It was a little off putting, right, did he get really ripped?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when he got on the TRT and just shaved his head and.
Speaker 3: Was like, Zuckerberg got in shape because he's fighting. But then our boy Amazon Bezos, he got straight yoked, yeah, winning, And that was too much for you.
Speaker 2: It was too much. Yeah, you didn't like that.
Speaker 1: You thought he was kind of stepping into your not.
Speaker 3: In my billionaire, not in my billion in my boys, huh yeah, and my guys and my dude crew right here. I want to see you all jacked and juicy. But in my billionaire I want you to be a little nerdy, like, oh, I can do I can easily do that. That's easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that too, because like, yeah, if you're a billionaire, you could like buy a robot body like Krang and just like sit in its stomach and you're jacked. You're more jack than a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sir dur Sorry I interrupted earlier. What are these robot people you were trying to.
Speaker 4: I don't know, they're disinviting inventing robots. But this guy number fifty two on the billionaire list, Len blavnot Vic. He does he made his money in music and chemicals.
Speaker 2: I'm a dude, this is my guy.
Speaker 1: This is yeah there he is. So he just he just created the Grateful Dead, he just did acid and he's.
Speaker 2: Got thirty two billion dollars. That's a lot of money. And what is he? Number thirty two, number fifty two music and chemicals fifty two fifty?
Speaker 1: How many are there? How many billionaires are in the world?
Speaker 2: I mean enough, way more than than needed. I know, don't worry. There's there's a room. There's room for you. I love all the Waltons. That's kind of my favorite, where they're just like dudes who just are part of the family, who are like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got twenty five billion because my dad's dad had a grocery store one hundred years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which grocery store is that? Waltons Walmart? Oh you are so dumb.
Speaker 3: Wow, they're the Walton family.
Speaker 2: Blake, Hey, Blake, can you just hit my guy saying what I need to tell you? Fucking Walmart? I told you, dude, Jesus sorry.
Speaker 3: There are two seven and eighty one billionaires in the world, is what they're saying. One hundred and forty one more than in twenty twenty three. Yeah, that's kind of wild, dude. That's a lot. That's a lot of billionaires. Due that's why it's not special. It used to be kind of special, like he has a billion dollars. That's a lot money. Now you run into these guys just at a fucking hotel lobby, just kicking it.
Speaker 2: You're at a fucking subway a cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll just be at a truck stop subway run into these guys, Wait a minute, Bezos, you'll just be You'll just be at the glory hole of a truck stop subway.
Speaker 2: I can smell it now, and.
Speaker 3: Bezos is shriveled. Cock will poke on through.
Speaker 2: I just want to party. I take that back. You know it's not shriveled.
Speaker 1: You know it's not trivial.
Speaker 4: No, there's no way. That's a good question. What what billionaire's got the biggest dick?
Speaker 2: Okay, now.
Speaker 3: Important, that's important. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: Right off the bat, you're gonna say, like, oh, these guys have micro penises. That's why they're fucking overcompensating.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know much.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well no, that's why I immediately took it back with Bezos, because I.
Speaker 2: Bet he's hogging.
Speaker 3: I bet he's kind of hogging, or at least has injected his dick with cool chemicals from the future that will make him hog.
Speaker 1: That's why I had I pitched this to you guys. But I think history. History would be different. Store if his story, he would be different, if everybody. If we revealed people's dick sides, it could be upon their death. But we need to know, like if there's some correlation with small dick size and large dick size and like tyrants of the world, billionaires of the world.
Speaker 2: Can we not do that please?
Speaker 1: I just think it's I think it's valuable data. What if we didn't do it, though, because what if there's a common thread with billionaires, what if they all.
Speaker 3: Have that is so important? I'm glad you're bringing that's up.
Speaker 2: That's actually how I would describe my dick because it's a common thread. It's just kind of normal everything. It's science. Like, sure, we should reveal everyone's dick size, But who's got the biggest hog out.
Speaker 1: Of our well known billionaires?
Speaker 2: It's lebron Yeah, it's n six or Magic Johnson Adonnas Yeah you know, yeah, Magic's for sure steady.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, Magic's hawking.
Speaker 2: There's no way that man has a small car.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he is kind of billionaire low key off of like the Dodgers. That's kind of hikey.
Speaker 2: I guess what do you mean low key? Yeah, not low key, I forgotten and low key. It's very high key.
Speaker 1: He's not in the top.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have like thirty billion, but he's got a handful of bills.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, that's why it's not even you're like, yeah, just guys. You'll see tooting around LA.
Speaker 1: Maybe Magic's my.
Speaker 2: Guy, like you like Jerry Jones is Blake's guy.
Speaker 1: Jerry Jones the Cowboys?
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, Cowboys.
Speaker 1: I'd rather I'm more a magic guy.
Speaker 4: Remember when they discovered that there was like a picture with him from like the I don't know, forties or fifties where he's like at a place where everyone's screaming at like black kids trying to go to school or something like that.
Speaker 1: He tried to photoshop that.
Speaker 2: What happened. He's he's racist? Is that the he was just I'm not going to say anything, but he was there when people were like shouting at some sort of desegregation situation. I'm I'm I don't even fucking know. But then the comments were like he was there scouting. He was already there, like looking for talent for the future. This is the way, oh Boy, which is a great cover.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. Yeah, good for him, man, he's got good he's got good lawyers.
Speaker 2: Yeah what else we got here? Apple Disney, Sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of just classic I like when it just says oil and you're like, yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, you just were you were there. You had a grandfather, a great grandfather who dug a hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes me like a little bombed at my grandparents and great grandparents, mostly my great grandparents about like they were just like farming and like trying to get enough food on the table for their families week week week. We dude, be cutthroat and dig holes in the ground and find oil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just be digging. Always drill, baby, drill, Like, get out there. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Brian Armstrong cryptocurrency eleven billion dollars? He did it. He fucking did it. Fil a fanisbody help me? That's pretty good? Is that? Will Ferrell and Austin Powers.
Speaker 1: No, it's from mom Virtual Cop the video game.
Speaker 2: That was my second guess.
Speaker 3: It was a bagel.
Speaker 1: We might have lost old diesel.
Speaker 2: I was chunking too. Something's going on in the Algo rhythms.
Speaker 1: Oh dang, I haven't checked the news in a while. We could have like a major hack or something.
Speaker 2: That's right. We didn't bring up that, Thank god.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So much happened in the last week and a half. It was kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: A lot happened.
Speaker 1: It was kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Adam's gone I guess we just keep talking billionaire.
Speaker 1: It's just me Endures. What do you wanna What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 2: Uh? Don't kiss me?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? You dude?
Speaker 1: Wait did you see on the Baseball All Star Game when the girls sing the national anthem? Did you see that was pretty fine?
Speaker 2: And then she said she was drunk and then she's just like she goes, I'm going into rehab. I heard. It's fun. Yeah, dude, Like what is she doing? All she had to do? Who read her like apology and was like, yeah, that sounds good post that, Like, just don't do the I heard it's fun.
Speaker 1: To go to rehab to like be like, see, I was, I was drunk. I'm actually in rehab.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: When she gets out of rehab, she better go straight to a sports a sporting event and belt won out so we can.
Speaker 1: Go, Okay, we like, there you go. It was it was the booze singing and talking at the same time.
Speaker 2: I feel like you would sing better drunk. That's why I just don't buy the whole fucking thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, isn't that when like people give their karaoke performances of a lifetime when they're just like completely sloshed and just giving it. They're all she was just kind of holding notes a little too long. The range was a little off.
Speaker 2: But also like whackness. Yeah, a lot of whackness, a lot of like really a lot of try hardness.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, our boys, back our boys.
Speaker 3: That was That was wild. That was a wild ride. I just went on wiki wa wa. The internet just went out then came back.
Speaker 1: What was that company that got hacked in all the airport's streamcasts or whatever the hell?
Speaker 2: It was Dreamcast? Dreamcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody's stream everybody's Dreamcast just kind of fucking started to circuit. That was crazy, dude.
Speaker 3: See, yeah, you guys did get caught up in that?
Speaker 1: Uh did you?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, you know I was traveling that day. I was flying that.
Speaker 3: Day, Jersey. Did we even bring up the fact that you no longer? It was CrowdStrike?
Speaker 1: CrowdStrike, which is a sick name. It sounds like a computer game, but it sounds like a missile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which someone on set told me that the owns that, or like the government owns CrowdStrike.
Speaker 2: I got a feeling that you're set there in Charleston has a lot of speculation about the government. It is there and they should like and they should It's healthy. I love it. It's so healthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to question everything.
Speaker 3: Crowd strike, Yeah, it seems pretty generic. It seems kind of whack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it seems old school.
Speaker 3: But Jersey is in a whole other different country and some might even call it down Under.
Speaker 1: Okay, baby, we're in Australia.
Speaker 2: We're doing season two of Monarch.
Speaker 3: Heard of it?
Speaker 2: Bitch? Hell yeah, we're filming in Australia. That's sick.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah.
Speaker 3: And you are in Sydney, is that correct?
Speaker 2: No, I'm north, I'm out. I'm outside Brisbane, mate.
Speaker 3: Oh Brisbane, I've been. I've been in Brisbane.
Speaker 1: I've never been that far north. How is it?
Speaker 4: It's perfect right now? It's like la winter kind of vibes. So it's like sonny, I mean sunny by. It's sunny, but it's warm by like eleven You're like perfect at seventy all day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're sitting pretty at like a seventy degrees. It's not too warm, but it's not it's not you wouldn't call it Chiley winning.
Speaker 2: You get to throw on a sweater in the evening if you'd.
Speaker 3: Like perfect, that's nice. Yeah, that's that's my favorite tip.
Speaker 2: You know you get to go for a brisk walk in the morning.
Speaker 3: Oh that's my favorite tap.
Speaker 2: Right on the beach, which is nice.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, living the dream.
Speaker 3: I miss being in Charleston. I do miss that, Like southern California time of day when this sun has set and now, like you could wear a T shirt and you'll be fine, but maybe you want to grab a little some Maybe you want a jacket, maybe want a little sweater to wear. Yeah, mix it up.
Speaker 2: The uniform of like a dad in southern California is like the hoodie shorts and like thong flip flops what everyone call them.
Speaker 1: It's just what Isaac wears all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it is. It is hilarious how it's just what is worn and that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's I feel like there is wherever you're at, there is a uniform, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, Yeah, the golf outfits where you are.
Speaker 3: Where I'm at, everybody looks like they're about to go golfing or fishing. Right, fishing, You're either about to do one or the other.
Speaker 2: Right, And what do you attribute.
Speaker 4: Are these the same people who go I think it's a fishing day to day and tomorrow I'm gonna golf or is it golf people and fish people?
Speaker 3: And what's the I think there there is some overlap, but there's a class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit. If it feels like fishing people.
Speaker 3: Are the they're a little lower on the associo socioeconomic ladder.
Speaker 1: Fault of the earth, ye will, salt of the earth.
Speaker 3: Sure, And those are my people because I like fishing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love that that.
Speaker 3: It's important even talk to you guys since my fishing trip, my epic fishing trip.
Speaker 1: I think you did, Yeah, yeah you did, Yeah I did.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: So they either dressed like that or they dress like they are fully going golfing or just came back from golfing and then you asked, You're like, how was your golf session today? And you call them sessions? I think, and for sure they don't know what you're talking about because they didn't go golf. They just how they This is just how they dress.
Speaker 4: And what are these brands that they're wearing. Are they wearing golf brands or is it like Nike golf shirt or is it like a foot joy shirt? Is this a Greg Norman fucking sombrero?
Speaker 3: I don't know enough about golf to really really sort of break down the fashion choices.
Speaker 2: I know it.
Speaker 3: Looks like a breathable, polo stretchy fabric where you could like kind of pull on it.
Speaker 2: You don't go up and kind of feel their shirt.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I don't figure their shirts that often. Maybe it wicks sweat a little bit. Maybe, Yeah, it seems athletic. It seems athletic. Can we talk about Trump's doesn't wear those types of I was just thinking about that today because I saw some video of him on the golf course like he is every day. He wears heavy yeah, caught heavy, heavy cotton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's old school. He's an old school Yeah, yes, that's that's classic for a man of his age.
Speaker 3: Yes, But with those titties, I don't know, Oh yeah, something a little more supportive as a man with big titties, durs. Maybe you could tell us you actually.
Speaker 2: Can I love you guys, I can I can weigh in here? Yeah, okay, the fabric it lays just a little bit too close, you know what I mean? And you can see the titties and the chest hair looks weird.
Speaker 3: Well on the more athletic the newer shirts, Oh yeah, your boobs are huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the newer shirts. I think I would rather wear a thicker knit so you can just not there's a little less emphasis. I get that. I do get that.
Speaker 3: I think you have to be hairless like Blake in order to pull off the little dolphin. You've got a tuft. That's not enough.
Speaker 2: You got a little tuft.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's hurtful.
Speaker 2: Do you have hair on your nipples? Do I You just find he's.
Speaker 3: Got a perfect, hot, hot, hot little areola with just a rim, like it's like a takeen rim around a beverage that's flake snipples.
Speaker 1: Now, I describe it more like a like a like a snow crab roll at like a at a sushi spot. Like it's pretty long, pretty long?
Speaker 2: Are we seeing it? Are we showing it?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to but my microphone.
Speaker 2: We'll get close to the camera.
Speaker 1: And you guys are gonna want to and t I nasen. You're gonna want to go to YouTube and you're gonna want to subscribe where you're gonna have to.
Speaker 2: Smash the likes.
Speaker 3: Uh, well, I've been told multiple times, multiple times. The reason we don't have more subscribers, sure, because there's other podcasts that. Yeah, maybe they put a little more effort in their podcast. Maybe they are on a set and are always with each other. Do those people have successful acting careers and they're all over the country. I don't know. I don't know. Sometimes I don't think so. But they have more subscribers because they drop the video on the same day that the podcast comes out. They dropped the video on the YouTube, and we don't do that. And why we don't do that, I don't know. And that's a question for our producers and for Isaac, And I know, dude, I can. I was actually with Isaac when I got the call when he got the call from Kyle, and Kyle was.
Speaker 2: Like, you fucking.
Speaker 3: Dare you on the same day?
Speaker 1: Money?
Speaker 2: I can hear it.
Speaker 1: Money, our money?
Speaker 3: Where is it?
Speaker 2: Cars?
Speaker 3: I need more pickleballs?
Speaker 1: Fuck you, Isaac.
Speaker 3: And it was kind of but cool that he's turning into Leprechawn in the hood. In the hood understood where where Kyle allegedly was coming from, allegedly you know, yeah, that's really that's really crazy. Yeah, So I don't know why we don't do that nation. I wish we did, because you know, yeah, maybe.
Speaker 1: We will, who knows, maybe we will. We want those YouTube subscriptions. We want the plaque, guys. We want the plant.
Speaker 2: Has the funniest podcast. Officially, Yes, we want the plant. Like, do you have hardware over there?
Speaker 1: Plane? Are you guys ready for a little deal? Is this good for sounds? I gotta oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, please can't hear it?
Speaker 1: Got a little box delivered?
Speaker 3: Okay, why is it so small?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: That's kind of whack. I kind of thought.
Speaker 3: It'd be bigger by the way we won these awards months ago.
Speaker 2: We were that was so many months ago.
Speaker 1: I got a couple of these cards of offense andipity. Right, Nope, here, where's some design creations so that you know it's real.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: And then gotta gotta gotta be fred.
Speaker 1: And then check this out. They actually give you. They give you gloves, gloves, black gloves to handle them.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: They give you gloves to handle your.
Speaker 2: Wo I don't think I got black gloves? Oh wow?
Speaker 1: Check this check uploaded.
Speaker 3: Well, they knew that your fingers aren't as sticky as Blake's. They they looked at all of us and go, I bet Blake has the stickiest tingers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, baby, okay, check, okay, there's this is like a little wipe to wipe the trophy.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: In order to know what Blake just did, you're gonna have to come to the YouTube and smash and smush the subscribe button.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen. Here is the reveal and you can see it on our Patreon. No wait, sorry, smush now, smush now have you.
Speaker 2: Got I stopped watching like I don't know twenty seconds ago was fuck with this light? Have you shown the thing yet?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: No, he has it?
Speaker 1: It's still.
Speaker 5: Shit?
Speaker 2: Oh just a square? Oh?
Speaker 3: How heavy is that?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: Because it looks mad light. It looks very like.
Speaker 1: It's pretty heavy.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Okay? Good? I'm kind of ga.
Speaker 3: There's a way to it. Yeah, that's nice. And what does it say exactly on there? I can't read it. It says best Comedy the twenty twenty four iHeart Podcast Awards Best Comedy. This is important.
Speaker 1: There it is, babe, And thank you.
Speaker 2: I want to say thanks.
Speaker 3: You need a TII nation for voting us best comedy out of every podcast in existence. Yes, they said that we are the funniest. We're the best comedy podcast, and we want to say thank you guys, any take backs, any apologies, and the epic slams for today.
Speaker 1: This is gonna look real nice next to the plaque once you go smush that subscribe button on YouTube.
Speaker 3: With one hundred thousand, because that's not that many. It's a little probably a little bit of an like if you talk to real YouTube people, that sucks. I think that's kind of some basic bit shit.
Speaker 1: It's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: What do you get? What plot do you get for that? Because you sometimes you see like the platinum dope looking plaques behind and the YouTubers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we get like a little cardboard cut out.
Speaker 2: It's like wooden.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be okay.
Speaker 3: With my aesthetic, it might look better.
Speaker 2: Yeah this is what does that mean? Don't worry about aesthetic? No, like what what is it? What is your aesthetic?
Speaker 3: Just more of like a rugged like cool like earth tones?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes, yes you're an earth tone guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah allegedly.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: I don't even want the cool, dope, awesome YouTube shiny black right as a tone guy. I want the wooden, shitty kind of bogus basic bitch, first level step one sort of PLAQ.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize you were an earth tone guy.
Speaker 5: Hold up, not according to my anything, my style, just only when it comes to my awards. Those are the awards I tend to like the best.
Speaker 2: Loka. You guys not necessarily like my clothes or car.
Speaker 1: We know your your basketball short game is off the rick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot about all your forest green brown basketball shorts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love it, we love it.
Speaker 2: I guess I guess you wear camo every once in a while. Yeah, I throw on some camo. Yeah, not fred when you're.
Speaker 1: With your fishing people, guys in the battlefield.
Speaker 3: When I'm yeah, when I'm blasting pheasants off the air and you take back some any apologies, any epic slams, I feel.
Speaker 2: Really confident, really good about all.
Speaker 1: I guess I want to take back all the like free press we gave billionaires. Lord knows they don't need it. Okay, come on, jeez, Louise, I'm with those billionaires today. I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that ride.
Speaker 3: You know, Okay, there's still kind of you know, even though there's so many of them now it's annoying and they're still kind of fascinating creatures.
Speaker 2: You're like, well, would be like to have that much money? Billion We've discussed that, you'd be blowing up.
Speaker 3: I would, I would, I would for fun.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, billionaires are people too, That's what we really want to get.
Speaker 2: Adam would be like, I want that subway shut down when I got there to order my six inch cold cut combo. I want to know.
Speaker 3: I want all the smells when I go to Subway, I want all the Basically, I'm going to attribute Jimmy John's slogan to Subway, and I want the free smells.
Speaker 1: He's the best free smells?
Speaker 2: Is that what they say? Jimmy Johns? The smells are free Jimmy John's free smells. There's a Neon sign right on the Yeah. Well, do you guys ever eat the day old bread?
Speaker 1: Excuse me, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Johns, Yeah, you could buy the day old bread that I haven't. No, I feel like back in the day I would college.
Speaker 1: I don't go to Jimmy John's enough. I should start going more because I do like it.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's not enough Jimmy John's. In southern California, there was one down the street from me.
Speaker 2: Well it's a college chain, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the guy's a big game hunter. He's probably a billionaire. Right. If you hunt big game, you have to be a billionaire. Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, hang on, our favorite billionaire has got to be the Papa Johns guy.
Speaker 1: He's not a billionaire. Thought he's gonna be.
Speaker 2: How is he not? I don't know.
Speaker 1: He really fell off the mask.
Speaker 3: I mean, a billion is a lot of money. That's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: It's not anymore. We've been over this. It's been It's basically not that much money anymore.
Speaker 1: What the am I? Kyle?
Speaker 2: We'll continue this.
Speaker 4: Talk on another pop. But how fast do you think you could become a billionaire? And with what idea?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I feel like I might have already done it if I had a good enough idea to do it. Yeah, yeah, I guess. So that was another episode.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 1: I'm still gonna said that.