Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. I'm Tom Keen with Paul Sweeney and Bloomberg's Lisa Matteo.
Speaker 3: All right, I want to start with deer ticker Dee, you know, the maker of those iconic green yellow tractors. All right, so their shares have been down as much as six percent. It was a miss first profit outlook for the year ahead. A lot of uncertainty about the timing of recovery for the US farm economy. Farmers, you know, they've been hit by low crop prices, President Trump's tariffs. I mean, there was a recent deal between the US and China to boost these shipments of American crops to Asia, but there's still a lot of questions on whether the sales are going to be enough. There was a bright spot though, the company reported increased fourth quarter sales due to hire shipments and prices, but operating profit decrease goes that and it was tangible. Yeah, I looked at it.
Speaker 2: It's like a real slow down.
Speaker 3: It is, it is, and it's concerning because of the farm economy has been taking such a hit.
Speaker 1: Paul.
Speaker 2: One of the surprises here is we haven't seen the president with the obligatory farm salvation.
Speaker 4: No. No, it happened, and we had some presumably some deals with China to buy our farm products. But we had that last administration and China didn't end up fulfilling it. So I'm not sure if we can hold them to the fire this time around. I don't know. That's tough for the US farmers.
Speaker 2: You know the Zamboni one hundred. I mean, you get your Giander tractor and you pull your Zamboni one hundred. That's why Dad had an ice rink. Yeah, just say we could ride the John Der zamboni.
Speaker 3: Next, I wrote a regular zamboni once. Yes, yes, during the Devil's Game time.
Speaker 2: Did you wear your seat belt?
Speaker 4: I did not go crazy.
Speaker 3: It was a good time. Urban Outfitters you are BN now that's the owner also, of course their namesake, but also Anthropology Free People. Their shares has been up as much as fifteen percent net sales for the third quarter beat estimates. The company said shoppers they're waiting longer they're kind of waiting out to get those holiday season deals, but customers are still snapping up plenty of the things at full price, so a lot of people paying full price for a lot of the products that are out there. They did have some small price increases at Anthropology and CEO said though it was just small targeted prices because of tariffs. But people are still lying.
Speaker 2: Okay, help me here. My email feed is it's all Black Friday.
Speaker 4: Yes, but for true yes, yeah, but I take the time to unsubscribe. Most people don't, but I do that.
Speaker 2: I do it in bouts. I'll get angry.
Speaker 4: And now most people it's not gotten easier to unsubscribe to u R. Used to be three or four, five clicks, now pretty much one.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the Black Friday. And it's also the receipt Like yesterday, I got the receipt. Here's your receipt from Urban Outfitters. Thanks, where did that come from?
Speaker 1: To contract that?
Speaker 3: Then pet COO I had to pick this because I love the ticker woof Okay. Their shares up twenty four percent, so fourth quarter justin ebite guidance beat the average analyst estimates. There are a few quotes about this Bloomberg Intelligence saying that their multi year strategy focuses on prodible, sustainable growth. Yet Morgan Stanley commenting saying execution profitability gains are encouraging. They did point out negative comps remain a key overhang. But then RBC Capital Markets the company said it's becoming beginning to transition into his phase story because it's trying this turnaround plan, and they say that it's maybe starting to work. So their shares have been up as much as twenty four percent.
Speaker 4: Woof Well eight hundred and thirty twos eight hundred and thirty two million market cap. Why is my Bianos following us?
Speaker 1: I'll know this stock mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.