Speaker 1: There was a murder in my family.
Speaker 2: Good lord, Tosh Show, Tosh Show, Merry Christmas Eve.
Speaker 1: What a Toss Show gift this is. I'm here burning the Midnight owl. O, burning the midnight oil. Here. I am giving you guys a special Christmas treat.
Speaker 2: How you doing, Daniel?
Speaker 3: Ooh?
Speaker 4: Ed?
Speaker 1: If I'm gonna be honest with you, not good? What happened? Not good? No, there was a murder in my family.
Speaker 2: Good lord.
Speaker 1: Now you know when we started this podcast, the one thing I said I didn't want to do was a true crime podcast. Well guess what here we are. We have to do a true crime podcast because of the murder that happened in my family. Now, as most of you know, last week, I took the family to Maui for a week day one. Soon as I get there, I get a call from my wife's cousin, Panda as we call her, who's watching over my flock. That's all my pets, that's the dogs, the pig, the chickens. I get a call and she's a she's not doing well. And I'm like, what's going on? And she's like, they killed Betty. I'm like, oh no, who killed Betty? She's like I don't know there was there was a bird eating Betty when I pulled up. This is my black chicken. Oh black Betty. Blame, blame, thank you, right on. Cue and now let me tell you some of my chickens. Uh you know, they're all they're all chickens, not a rooster in the bunch. They've been producing eggs for me for a good four and a half years. They're showgirls. It's in the silky family. They have a basically kind of a bald neck. They look like vultures, and then they have a big hair on the top of their head, so they look like a Vegas showgirl. Hence the name. I've grown attached to them. I did not buy them. My wife did. Then then she got pregnant, and she's the very first thing when she got pregnant is like, oh, it says that you can't go near a chicken coop. Oh. Oh, I have to take care of them now, I have to do everything. Great. Anyway, so you feed any living thing for five years, you develop some form of attachment. But anyway, so one of my chickens was gonna they run free every day all day and for and I have neighbors that have had chickens that killed by a coyotes, and you know, hundreds of other things, but mine have survived every day, all day, tons of coverage. No coyotes have ever breached the area of the yard that they live in. And so I obviously was feeling cocky, I guess. But day one of me being gone, one of them is killed. It's under someone else's watch, per usual. For some reason, things just don't happen when I'm around. And I'm not saying that that I'm more observant or a better guardian, but the truth is in. You know my record, zero deaths under my watch. Everybody else things die. Now I don't believe her story for one second. She's like, I was only gone six minutes or whatever the fucking lie she was. So I immediately like, I gotta figure this out now. Betty black. Betty is black. And then I have two other chickens, Hazel and Katie, all named after our dead grands that's neither here nor Haze and Katie are named after my grandparents. They're white. And if you know anything about chickens, if one chicken is introduced that looks different or whatever, a lot of times their chickens will just kill it. It's very much like prison rules. You know, Oh there's somebody new here, Eh, let's just fucking kill her. But I've always noticed that, you know, one will get broody. You know, it means they stay in the coop way longer, sometimes days, weeks at a time. And I don't want to get into that, but whatever, the white ones have always stuck together and the black one has kind of done her own thing. But they do play occasionally, and sometimes it's rougher than I like. So I started to have my suspicions of what happened, that maybe she was sick and the other two just had enough of her and took her out. And then when she was dead, a bird came and was pecking at her when uh Panda pulled up to the scene. Now this is where I'm starting to have some sympathy for for police officers, because that's the first mistake you make in an investigation. Okay, is you have this hunch and and now you're you're not open to other things. You need to let the evidence lead you, right, Yeah, Okay, Well that was my first mistake. I was all in on this.
Speaker 5: You're trying to prove your theory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to prove my own theory. So I'm going through all the video and here's the thing I'm just I'm just like, Ah, these these white chickens, I just don't trust them. They kind of know where the blind spots and the cameras are. They're they're they're they're i feel like they're doing shady stuff. Because I'm having to jump from one camera to another. I'm having to call my av guy John. I'm saying, hey, John, the dates aren't syncing up with the cameras for whatever reason. So now I'm like each camera I'm having to watch at a different, you know, day of the week, which is actually the same date. Don't even give me, that's John, He's just ripping me off. Whatever. I'm going through hours of footage. Meanwhile, I'm in Maui. I'm supposed to be enjoying my family. Instead I'm trying to solve the murder of Black Betty. Okay. Finally I get the videos synced up and I'm watching and now I've got it on the day and I'm watching things unfold, Okay, And every time Betty comes out of the coup, the white ones are immediately honor chasing her around the driveway, and I'm like, I've this is it is a slam dunk. I'm gonna get this evidence in front of a judge and it's a no brainer. The next thing I'm trying to process is how do I continue to feed and love my live white chickens after knowing that they brutally murdered their black sister. You see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That What do you do? Do you just turn? Do you just turn a blind chicken eye to that? I don't know. I can't. I can't even I can't even stomach it. And I'm gonna be honest with you. I did even cry. I wasn't crying. It's not like losing a dog, but it was. It was very sad. Okay. Well, then every time Betty gets away from them, she goes back into the coop, and I'm like, just stay there, even though I know the outcome, I know where her body is gonna end up. But when she every time she goes back, I'm like, just stay back in there. I'm watching the footage on my phone, just scrolling through it. Then they're plane in an area in the front by the front door. All three of them together, and out of nowhere, a hawk comes flying in and attacks. They all scramble, but they're still in this front area, tons of coverage of trees and stuff. And the hawk comes back and purchase on a two foot high rock right in front of it, just saying, well, I'm not going anywhere, and I'm just yelling at the chickens. Just stay hidden in that back area. You've survived the first attack. And then Hazel makes a run for it. That's the white one, and Betty follows right behind her, and the hawks like that number two, you're done. Man hits her, drags her out, and then just starts going to town on her. It's just I'm not gonna show the video because it is my pet, and I don't I loved her, I guess as a pet. She gave me. She gave me breakfast for four years. I saved her last egg that she laid, and I'm gonna, I don't know if I'm gonna take it to a rooster and see if they can impregnate it. I don't know if that ship is sailed, I don't know how it works, But then I could have a new, you know, child from her sit on the egg, try to hatch it. What came first? Okay, never mind, my pet's being eaten by this hawk. And then thirty seven minutes later, that's how long until Panda pulls up and scares the hawk away. So that's why I'm my chicken was killed. And by the way I had I was like, well, she's like, what do you want me to do with the chicken. I'm like, put it. It's trash day. I think you just have to bag it and put in the trash can, right, yeah, Well, she just called her boyfriend and he did it. And then I come home a week later and there's still blood stained with feathers sticking out of my driveway. I'm like, oh, we didn't even do a good job of picking it up. So now I'm going to hire somebody because I'm not very good to do a cute chicken chalk outline. You know. Well, it's better than putting flowers in the middle of your driveway like a little memorial. People are gonna run over that all the time. It was horrible. It was tough, guys, you're gonna get another one? Well, I don't know, I don't know if that would upset the ghost of Black Betty. Now, do I believe in chicken ghosts? Now, that's a question that nobody has ever asked me, And the answer is, of course, of course, I believe in chicken ghosts. By the way, that question as dumb or or meaningless as as it is. You know, the first time we asked it, we didn't really plan on asking it every single episode, But here we are option too. I'm still asking everybody to sit across from do you believe in ghosts? And it's amazing how many people can look you dead in the eye. I do believe in ghosts. Enjoy Pasha. First question, I ask all my guests, do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, Jesus Christ, that took you so long, your doctor, for God's sake. First we'll start this typical do you believe in ghosts? Maybe? Do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 2: This question?
Speaker 1: Man, why do you ask everybody this question? I want to know if I'm talking to an idiot or not. So you fully don't believe you don't get this? I don't, but I don't. I didn't mean to say that.
Speaker 7: I firmly believe in them because I can feel I can feel them lots.
Speaker 1: I've maybe felt them in like fifteen different places. That is a baby that you're feeling, No, bro, I wasn't not pregnant, Oh, Tony. Do you believe in ghosts? Absolutely? God damn it.
Speaker 8: Well only because I've had very close friends experience them in their homes. But you as stray automatal slid off, came down and shattered in a billion pieces.
Speaker 1: We live in California. Stuff falls constantly.
Speaker 8: Oh well, all right, maybe my friends are full of shit.
Speaker 1: I have to get new. But has anything ever happened to you? Or like this is obviously a ghost? No? See? Do you believe in ghosts? Yes? Yeah, I mean I haven't seen one, but I know they're there. How do you know? I feel it?
Speaker 9: See shadows?
Speaker 1: I see shadows. Those are really I don't know those are blips in my eyes or if that's a fucking ghost. But I feel like there's ghosts. Do you believe in ghosts, Danielle?
Speaker 4: Yes, I actually believe my house is haunted by my great grandmother.
Speaker 1: Did your great grandmother ever live in this house?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: And my grandma and we've had two grandmas pass away in that house. I've heard things, seen things, where I was a skeptic. Until you see things and hear things, you cannot explain.
Speaker 1: Well, what did you see?
Speaker 4: I have seen like the shadowy figure go through the house multiple.
Speaker 1: Times, a shadow the figure itself.
Speaker 4: No, but I've had like a remote fly across the.
Speaker 1: Room, a remote control mm hmm for like a TV. I mean, I feel like this is the hard evidence I was looking for.
Speaker 4: My name has been called once and I realized I was in the house by myself. But I responded, I was like yeah, and then I froze.
Speaker 1: I've done that though. Maybe I half fell asleep and you just like va, Oh, you vacuum in your sleep all the time.
Speaker 4: It's the only time I can get things done.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in ghosts? No? See, let me tell you something right now. This is why I know that you're like a normal human. That's the only answer, everybody. Anytime I talk to people and they say that they believe in Ghost'm like, oh, I'm getting ready to have a conversation with an absolute fucking lunatic. Do you believe in ghosts? No? That's right. No, I don't say anything else. Just shut the fuck up. You don't believe in ghosts, right, exactly I knew, And to be honest with you, when I asked you that question right there, I wasn't sure how you were going to answer it. But then as soon as you said no, it's like good, thank God. Do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes I do. I can't disprove it. And I had one incident in the Langham Hotel where there was a butler. Our room came with a and my dad and my mom were in the next room and they were sleep and I was looking at the door. I'm meeting my room service, and the door just closes and I run to the door, and long story short, I won't explain the context.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it was a ghost, but that's it. That's from that moment. You're like, well, ghost are real because of this moment of one door that swung closed or opened, which wasn't open or closed. It was slightly opened. It was slightly opened and it closed. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that man's just a draft. Something came through. It was a ghost man.
Speaker 6: Because so if you that hotel, I don't know if it's still called the Langham. It was an old hospital.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Old that's a key word in this because old stuff. Always things happen. Do you believe the ghosts? No, of course I do. Why not? I don't know because I just don't Chandler, do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't, do you me? Yeah? Oh? Yes, big into ghosts? Do you believe in ghosts? Absolutely?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Interesting? Alligator Jesus believes in ghosts.
Speaker 10: You know, I went to the Quad Cities and I had like close encounters with ghosts and stuff. And if it weren't for like those kind of situations, I was put in there. Like I'm a scientific brain kind of guy. I can't explain those things.
Speaker 1: Is it drug related at all? Not at all?
Speaker 10: I'm sober as hell.
Speaker 1: Let me start with my first question. Do you believe in ghosts? Now? About Bigfoot? You spend a lot of time in national parks. I've looked extensively. I haven't found him. Do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 11: I heard that was a question coming, so I would like you to find.
Speaker 1: Ghosts for me. First.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm a scientist, so I'm trying to figure out exactly where we're coming on this actual question.
Speaker 1: You know souls humans.
Speaker 11: After death, right, Well that's a good question. So for personally I have not experienced that. Uh huh. Right, However, we had an interest at the so she's a couple of cases where it was interesting.
Speaker 1: Now put it that way.
Speaker 11: Okay, my daughter, who was probably this time meeting around like four was the first time, comes down one morning and says, uncle Jeff talked to me last night. Okay, you had this whole conversation, tells us in great detail about what happened.
Speaker 1: We get the phone call in a couple hours later, he died.
Speaker 11: That's that night, right exactly, Like whoa Okay, two years later it happens again.
Speaker 1: Old was she about four or five ish? Two years later, got to get rid of that kid. She's like thirty five. Now I know, I'm just at four. You had your chance.
Speaker 11: Right, it happens again, uh huh with her with her great grandmother say the same thing.
Speaker 1: And then the great grandmother was passing. I passed away also, how far after the conversation like that night?
Speaker 11: She I mean that night again, your.
Speaker 1: Daughter's a murderer with your mind, yes, exactly. So let's hope she never has a dream where she's talking to you like, oh no, the clock is taken exactly. Do you believe in ghosts. I think I do. Yeah, I know you do. Yes, Okay, Well I know you do because one time you told me that you when you were staying in the Memoi cabin, you said that you felt felt her. She came in the first thing, you said, there was a breeze or something came over. She did because you had the windows open and it couldn't possibly be a breeze. And she loved too, So I'm pretty sure that was her. So it was a ghost. Yeah, I think it was. Mom saying I do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I respect that. Do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 12: Absolutely not, And I want to go on record and make sure that everybody knows, no, I do not believe in ghosts, not one bit. However, I am absolutely terrified of them.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the right answer, thank you. Do you believe in ghosts? Oh? Yes?
Speaker 5: I saw one as a child. Oh sure, yes, at my grandma and great aunt's house. I was downstairs and he passed away in this room ant's husband, and I woke up and literally screamed because I saw this whole floating ghost like thing coming towards me.
Speaker 1: Wait, you said you woke up, Well, I was awake.
Speaker 5: And I saw this thing coming towards me. I screamed, would not go back in the room. My dad slept there the next night saw the same thing.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in ghost I do not, Okay, but real quick, I'm shocked that most comics say that the comedy store is haunted and they've always had these experiences. Nothing's haunted, and the comedy store is just dirty. That's just the sound of seamen sticking to your feet as you walk through. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes? Okay, yeah? Do you know I believe in Yeah? Why not? I know why you believe in ghost because you lived in Hawaii, where all of you guys are batshit crazy. Do you believe in ghosts? No? Maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm from a very old part of the country.
Speaker 1: So do you believe in ghosts? Absolutely not? No, yes, you no, I'm not stupid. There's no such as fucking ghost. What about the holy ghost? You know you already know where I stand on that. No, Oh, you don't believe in that. I thought I thought your Italian roots would would trump that, which is ironic. But do you believe in ghosts? Yes? I would say I do believe in ghosts honestly, gun to your head. You believe in ghosts? Yes? I do believe in ghosts. Really, yes I do.
Speaker 6: I've I've felt them tickle my feet at night.
Speaker 1: But I'm joking. No, you don't believe in ghosts. Yes I do. I do. You really don't know spirits.
Speaker 6: I don't know if his ghost in his spirits?
Speaker 1: Nothing, it's something that's like floating around. No, there's nothing that we can't see what we feel. We don't feel anything, right, don't you feel something? All the stories and everything could care less about the stories, couldn't care less. Do you believe in ghosts? No? Do you know? I'm supposed to ask this my first question to all my but for you, it's been my fiftieth question only because I know the answer. Do you believe in ghosts? Absolutely? I feel like I can skip my normal first question that I ask all my guests. Check you believe in ghosts? I mean, what do you mean by ghosts? I don't know. That's just a question I always ask everybody. Do you believe in ghosts like the white little Casper thing?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 13: But do I believe that we can connect with spirits?
Speaker 9: Love our animals sixty percent of my work?
Speaker 1: Got it crazy? Do you believe in ghosts? Sure? I like no follow up to any different? Sure? Sure? Why not? You ever seen a ghost?
Speaker 9: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: You ever felt one?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 9: I was doing inventory late at night once and all the wine glasses started moving around and one of the doors open, so I just went out there. I was like, I'm scared of everything, please leave me alone, and then they did, uh huh.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, do you believe in ghosts? You know it's debatable, you know, no, it's not.
Speaker 10: Well, if I'm by family house, I do believe in ghosts.
Speaker 1: Anywhere else, yeah, it's not. No, you don't believe in ghosts, is the answer. Yeah? All right, good, thank goodness. Do you believe in ghost the famous question? I do not? Okay, do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Just surprise me with that one.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 1: First question, your first question? Always? My first question? Wasn't your first question? Yes? It was.
Speaker 13: I know what I'm supposed to say here.
Speaker 1: No, you don't. You're supposed to You're supposed to speak.
Speaker 13: Your truth, Okay, not to choose between being authentic and being liked by the host. So, yeah, I believe in ghosts.
Speaker 1: Do you have you ever experienced ghosts?
Speaker 13: I have in I've never seen an apparition of a ghost, but I've had really freaky things happen. Okay, And I have friends who have like seen and they swear to God like and these people would take it to their grave.
Speaker 1: You hang out with a bunch of degeneration.
Speaker 13: That's true, but it doesn't invalidate their ability to have seen a ghost.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 13: You don't ever feel some weird shit when you walk in a room, Yeah, okay, so that's just energy and ghosts are just resonating energy.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. Do you believe in gay ghosts? Oh gosh, gay ghosts? Just ghost I don't believe in ghosts, really, I know. I wish I did, but I don't. What do you mean you wish? But basically what you said to me is I wish I was stupid, But I'm not stupid. I'm smart. I kind of do wish that sometimes.
Speaker 15: Don't you wish that that you didn't know the things that you know that you have to know?
Speaker 1: No, I'm okay. Do you believe in ghosts? John? I'm ghost agnostic? Okay, evidence isn't there. Do you believe in ghost ivan? Ghost agnostic? M hmm, i'd like to you. Sure, we'd all like to be pretty cool. It'd be amazing. The best day ever, The day I see a ghost is the day like I changed my life completely, all right.
Speaker 10: That was because you're like, well against them, right, you like you think it's foolish to.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I feel like that's that's true. I'm I'm fine with other people believe in them. I don't believe them because it's like, yeah, it's not real. Yeah, do you believe in ghosts, ghosts of previous relationships? Maybe, but that's the only type. Yeah, you don't believe in ghosts, then it's a no. What about skeletons in people's closets? Metaphor? Sure? Sure? Do you believe in ghosts? I knew this question was coming, and still it hits me. The answer is gonna be no. Okay, but only because I'm thinking of like the Alec Baldwin Gina Davis version, like bed sheets, that reference is hitting your n but that versions no. But I think there's some like spiritual something going on. So I'm gonna put you down for you believe in ghosts'll see. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes? Absolutely, I mean absolutely, I believe in ghosts about pet ghosts of course. So everything has a spirit.
Speaker 15: Everything has a spirit if the spirit has a reason to stay around.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's condition. Sure. If you don't have unfinished business, then you're just gone.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you go off do whatever else you do. But if you have unfinished business or there's another lesson to learn, you stay around.
Speaker 1: Until you learn it. Sure, horshit. I gotta learn stuff after I die. There's no chance I die and I've finished everything that I needed to do. Or that's why I get more chances. It's really convenient. Yeah. Do you believe in ghosts? Oh? Man, it's funny.
Speaker 7: I just was in Sacramento and my friend has a ghost hunting app.
Speaker 1: And she's single. No, oh, there's someone for everyone. So I don't know.
Speaker 7: I believe in energy, like I think we're all energy.
Speaker 1: Sorry if no, it's okay.
Speaker 7: But I don't know. Like I've never had a ghost experience. But this friend of mine then has the ghost hunting app.
Speaker 1: I have an app, so that's no.
Speaker 7: But she got the app because she had this experience in Scotland in an old inn where there was like the sound of like someone jumping on the bed and this like in a child giggle.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't like ghost with kids, that's all. It feels a little freaky, Janelle. Do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 3: I have no opinions about ghosts, strong opinions about aliens.
Speaker 1: Oh, interesting, wild card? Right where are you at on aliens?
Speaker 9: They're here?
Speaker 1: They're here already.
Speaker 9: I think they're here.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. Yeah, No, I haven't even thought I even thought to discuss the topic of aliens. Do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 10: You know, I want to believe in ghosts, and I feel like I should believe in ghosts.
Speaker 1: No, I don't believe in ghosts because you've seen behind the curtain too much exactly. Ah, that's a shame that I really wanted you to believe in ghosts. Do you believe in ghosts? Absolutely? You absolutely believe in ghosts. And while working at the Roosevelt Hotel, you believe you saw the ghost of Marilyn Monroe. True or false? True? And you tried to hit on her. Gosh, that's true. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes? Absolutely?
Speaker 10: I had an apartment in West Hollywood, and I just moved in there and my microwave turned on.
Speaker 1: No, I don't give a fuck. I want to hear this story. No, I don't want to hear this story. I proclaimed for them to go away, and it was fine. Anybody that believes in ghosts, I need That's all I need to know about them. I've never seen one.
Speaker 10: I do not want to see one.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in ghosts? I don't know.
Speaker 14: It's like I have two sides of my brain that one side can believe something or see something that's kind of unexplainable, and then the other side that's like there's no possible way that that is.
Speaker 1: Could you give me one example of something that you've seen that's unexplainable.
Speaker 14: Okay, I'll tell you a quick story. Okay, So when my boyfriend and I first started dating, there was a lot of weird things happening around the house, you know, like just very strange lights turning off, that kind of thing, which, okay, you can explain away. But there was this one incident that happened. We were sitting across from each other, we were in the tub, We're taking a bath. I know, it's fine, we had. We're sitting across from each other, and he was drinking a glass of wine and as we were talking, I see this like misty shadow hand kind of reach across his face and I saw the fingertips of this like misty dark hand grab the top of the wine glass like that, and then you just hear crack, crack, crack, and then he grabs the wine glass and he picks it up and reaches for the top of the rim of the glass and just pulls it off like it was laser cut off of the wine glass. I have pictures of this I can show you because I've told everybody the story to try and debunk it.
Speaker 1: Like, how did that happen? I hear? I mean, if you want me to it didn't happen. Your nuts, I imagined the whole thing. Okay, I mean you buy shitty wine glasses? Could be another explanation. True. Maybe do you believe in ghosts? Yes? Good? Thank finally, now convince me.
Speaker 3: I mean, how can they not be what happens after somebody dies but isn't ready to go to the beyond.
Speaker 1: It's just human souls that are that are the ghost I think? So Okay, Yeah, have you ever had an interaction with a ghost?
Speaker 3: Oh man kind of Uh, oh, you want me to tell you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do, unless it's hard to believe. Well, it's probably gonna heart be hard to believe.
Speaker 3: Okay, But my mom passed and I was in my late twenties, and the night that she passed, my dad was trying to get all the things together that we're going to go inside her coffin. I know, this is like a sad story, so he's like putting all this. She had a whole list, she knew she was dying. Okay, we planned this out. So anyway, he's like putting everything together because he doesn't want to forget it. And he couldn't find this broken yodro. Do you know what yodro is? I don't, Okay, It's a very expensive statue. Was like the first very expensive present I gave my mother when I was younger, so I broke it in good old kid fashion, I elbowed it. It fell, so the broken one my mom went to be buried with, and he just couldn't find it. So later that night I kind of had a dream that someone sat on the edge of my bed and I woke up and there was like a figure, but I didn't quite see it, and it told me where the yadro was. The next morning, I woke up and I said to my dad, I kind of think I saw mom last night. And she said, the Yadro is in one of the kitchen cabinets. And sure enough, it was in a kitchen cabinet.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, it's a heartwarming story, and I'm not going to discredit it. I just wish she would have been more specific than one of the cabinets, right, Yeah, do you believe in ghosts?
Speaker 15: I absolutely believe in ghosts.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 15: So I don't know how much background checking you did, but I not much.
Speaker 6: Okay, good.
Speaker 15: I used to live in San Francisco and I lived in an artist commune with twenty three other people, and it was located in an old converted nunnery. So where nuns lived, where they ate, they drank, they probably died, masturbated most likely. Yeah, there were odds everywhere.
Speaker 1: I thought, Do you think they do absolutely really?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think I bet they don't.
Speaker 15: I don't think they do it with their hands. I'm sure they just like sit on a really rigid chair or something like and just grind it to grind it on the side. Yeah, that's more holy.
Speaker 1: That's more Tell me so that all these nuns spirits were in your building.
Speaker 15: M oh okay. So I used to have a room that was next to the old chapel, which was like really small, really cold, San Francisco. No one believes in central heating or anything like that. One night I was alone in the space and books started flying off the shelf straight at me, straight at me. I swear to God, and one of them happened to be a Bible.
Speaker 1: I mean, if that doesn't if that doesn't scare us straight, nothing will. Do. You believe in ghost? Yes, you ever seen a ghost? I felt ghost? I haven't seen them before. Have you always believed in ghost or did something happen you're like now? I believe. I think gradually over time you hear the rumors as a child, but then as you grow older, you start to feeling me. You know, we're not alone, Candy, I believe we're alone. Yeah, Casha, Well, Carl, I would say the majority of our guests believe in ghost and have had an experience. That's pretty impressive.
Speaker 4: Carl.
Speaker 1: You like candy canes to give that lick you leg it taste it. You're not gonna taste it suit yourself. I love a candy cane. You behanng candy canes on your Christmas tree? Yeah, you're leaving one for Saint Nick. Just one? Well, it's just one for saying it. But do you hang them as decoration? Yeah? You actually do. Yeah, you put six? Is that what you're gonna say? Whatever is in a box? Because you're Christmas tree so fucking sad? My pretty tree is sweet. Bro. It's time for us to do our plugs, buddy. We got the uh boyswarpink dot com. Check that out, uh Tosh show store dot com. Yeah, Ray Carl. Some people will complaining that it took too long for their shirt to come in, and what I say to them is, hey, uh you should have thought a little earlier about your Christmas gift ideas. It's not my fault. You waited till last minute. Get those orders in now, uh be early for next Christmas. That's a good spot. Look at you just resting there on that mug. We got some new tour dates Eddie and I doing comedy Eddiegosling dot com, Daniel Tosh dot com. Check it out. Okay now Carl time for our free plug hit the music. D look at that that. I'll get you ready for Christmas? All right, this free plugged? You know what is? I know? These people Sunny Day Coffee, my friends. I got some friends, guys, Ashley and Brian. They started their own coffee company selling beans certified organic. You know, I don't know what it is. I don't drink coffee. They always to like, why don't you drink? I'm like, I don't. I don't drink coffee. I don't care, but I I like it. I like that they're doing it. They got merch upcycled vintage clothing. How much is that stuff? That's got to be expensive? Said fifty bucks. What's that sweatshirt cost? Look that up for me, Pete sixty five? Sixty five for a sweatshirt. That's a steal since it's upcycled. Does anyone have a fucking clue what that means? I mean? They're good looking, God, they're good looking. They're from Malibu. You ever meet people from where you live and you're like, WHOA you live here your whole life? Anyway, if you're ever near the Malibu Beach RV Park, they're over there once a month giving away free coffee. That's nice of it. You buy a bag of beans. Yeah, I don't know. He's supported some young people just starting a business. That's what I say. They're good folks. I like his dad. I met his dad a few times. I thought he was really swell. Sunny Day dot co. All right, so order order some of their coffee beans. Okay, that'd be nice if you like coffee. If you don't like coffee, get yourself a sixty five dollars sweatshirt. You can't go wrong. All right, guys, see you next week. Mary Chris mess chrismash quishmash quishmush. You know that's from That's Better Off Dead. That's a John Ques movie. Crash rash