Speaker 1: Hello, little mamas and gentiles alike. This is a very.
Speaker 2: Special episode of my Mama told me.
Speaker 3: How would I would argue, maybe the most special episode truly.
Speaker 2: I think this is going to go down in history as one of our greatest episodes. That's why we're coming on before because we want you to know. It starts a little rocky.
Speaker 3: There is no formal onloading. There is no formal offloading any of the traditions of my Mama told me, where we say funny catchphrases and planned arguments.
Speaker 1: That's not that's not what this is.
Speaker 2: Nothing, but stay tuned listening because this shit goes crazy.
Speaker 3: It features none other than Brandon T. Jackson and a certain surprise.
Speaker 2: A special guest that I think you're really gonna like. You listen and you call us back bye bitch, But.
Speaker 1: No, y'all cool, But say he was a part of it is the whole thing. See who made the aliens, but he made the white people. But see, but I would hate to I don't want hope that I don't look like that nonut sack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's not the way anybody wants. Oh that's a tough.
Speaker 2: If I look like that.
Speaker 3: I would also do something really really fucked up.
Speaker 1: You got it, But you know what, Yeah, you know what's deep about this though? What if in their race, the bigger your brain is like the higher you are.
Speaker 2: I mean, but where he didn't get no vision.
Speaker 1: He probably got alien Bitches.
Speaker 3: You're saying that he had a lot of potential wherever he's from.
Speaker 1: I'm saying this is like being tall, dark and handsome, right, and they're racing to the alien head. He could have been like five eight five seven with that big ass head level.
Speaker 3: Well, all I can say is I'm glad I'm not over there, you know what I mean. Yeah, a big bitch like that coming out. I'm just say, you know, they coming for you, bro, I don't want that.
Speaker 1: They coming for my chips in your quality bens are racist, the whole layer money.
Speaker 3: Turkey stuff.
Speaker 2: I can't tell me.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll just start, we'll we'll jump into this and then yeah, and then maybe a miracle will happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he be back, I believe you. I don't know if it's an interview, but he always isn't back. That's beaut especially after he's on my comedy special.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're saying you got a joke about him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got a joke about him. He's something, but maybe not joke about just how he's right about everything when no one believes it. But it's always that after you, that's not what the joke is about. But it's like, well it is about that, but I'll show it to you. But how he's he's right, man, And then it's funny because it means that later on thing in life where people like, oh, he was always right. But when you're here, you know, and you're telling.
Speaker 2: Me about the math, Yeah, whoa.
Speaker 1: Expand well, I mean because he actually showed a functionality for it. That's my issue is like no one's challenging him directly with functionality, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: He has models, You don't have great ideas of what functionality is. Functionality, Well, I'm talking about one times one is two? Right when you say functionality of this? Well, he said action versus reaction.
Speaker 1: Action action equals a reaction, so the reaction what he's saying is And from what I understand, because I'm not really good with uh, I know a little bit about quantum, the quantum ram and quantum physics, and that's a little bit as it pertains to I'm more of a I would say, I would call myself a spiritual person where I really I'm realizing that there is something that is moving and if it's all our conscience together is moving the world. I would say, So when you start talking about how that is, what's what I'm looking for the functionality of that, it makes sense what he's saying.
Speaker 3: If I'm hearing you correctly, you're saying that, like his math is applicable in real life.
Speaker 1: Is applicable for what the realm is. And when you say the word realm, believe you are trying.
Speaker 4: To be on your side. And then you're like real and it's like, nigga, what you want me to do?
Speaker 1: It starts sounding like the medieval times realms about us. I'm trying to be here. You're bringing up realms and realms right right? So yeah, and that's what that's the issue is, Like how does this actual place not realm that is actual infrastructure? That can we agree that we're in the infrastructure whether you call it earth or we're in something. Are you speaking of like a simulation style and just say there is a systematic flow for what we're in right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think I like its system. We can all agree with system systems. Now if you're doing if you're talking backcode, and this is where I really want to defend anybody that has the type of knowledge. I have a technology company making a brand. It may be by the way, and also as a show that I'm doing called making a brand, and it's about making brands. But we've been working with websites and backcoding. So in orders to get a front coding, you have to have a backcode. So I think what's happened in terrence is speaking in backcode. Like if I talk to you, If I talk to you and like man htp X colon slash three four five will give you a u XI, you'd be like, wait, what if you're talking to the program and they go oh yeah, yeah yeah. So he's I think he's talking backcode, Like okay, so we're looking at we're looking at we're looking at your look at your exactly, look at your your your your website. Right, you're talking about what's on the site. There's a back cod to that. I think he's talking in back code. Two people, they don't understand the back coding of the infrastructure. I won't say that our word, bro.
Speaker 2: Trust me, they'll cut it out, but I should the R word on here real Okay, that's what I meant.
Speaker 1: I met realm. That's what I meant. You can't here. You can say every other word.
Speaker 4: We're like, we believe in freedom much speech.
Speaker 1: It's like, looks, listen, my mama told me you can't say realm. We we we vibe. It's kind of even you know, it was so funny because it's kind of on topic of everything that you know, we we talked about far as like simulations. I mean, I do feel like there's something you ever watched Back to the future. Of course, come on, you see marya McFly. He makes a decision in the time time changes. Let's go yo, he ain't coming out. You're becoming a legend, bro. You already a legend, but what your your message is a legend. Bro, I'm in look at you. Look at your text message. I just look at it. If you don't make Terrence, if I'm going to make a website myself for you and and and link your account and make T shirts, bro, I will wear those T shirts everywhere I go.
Speaker 3: Will you telling that Linkston and David are big fans, and we're just really proud of everything he's doing.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 3: Hey, Tarrence Tower, my man, were the podcast fans.
Speaker 1: My mama told me this is a podcast. This is a podcast that that's dope pod cast. They kind of speak about different things that people don't want to like that not the popular things talk about. So I go, I come here and I see your face on him, Like if he don't make these T shirts, if you don't make I got ninety seven patents. But but real math ain't one T shirts, bro, for you is.
Speaker 5: The real math, no mathematics exactly. So we can we can change mathematics, Okay, we can, we can change flat mathmatic.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. So what I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do the person who made this, I'm gonna get them to change the wording and we're gonna make what You're gonna make T shirts out of it. You're gonna make no, bro, Seriously, you know how much money you can make off this? Bro? Right now? I know no, I'm sitting.
Speaker 2: To do a thing.
Speaker 1: I'm about it.
Speaker 3: The man card Dang, That's what I'm pushing right now is getting that stuff up right.
Speaker 2: You know, I really want to have a man card.
Speaker 1: If I get these T shirts made and I donate to your fun can I Can I do that or just give you all the money please, Brom, I'm I'm not joking. I can get get some cards. I'll take a man he said, he wants man cards. They want man cards like, No, what what he said? What do you mean by.
Speaker 5: Keep your mother man card?
Speaker 1: Keep your car.
Speaker 2: From the It was like a rush card.
Speaker 1: No, I thought we could invest.
Speaker 4: This is more theoretical.
Speaker 1: No, I listen, this is more.
Speaker 6: This is symbolic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I listen, Bro, your merch game right now could be so high. Parents, I didn't know. I know this. You've got the organization. I'll do it, but I promise you I will. I will. I will make sure the things sales. Bro, I will wear that ship on fellas.
Speaker 4: If you need somewhere to promote believe you me, you can come on.
Speaker 7: The podcast on three xcel model on the website.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, I'm gonna tell them, Hey, I'm gonna tell them that's actually best actual trademark. That's his face, So he owns his trademark. So we do have to talk about that. I'm thinking, I'm serious, Bro, figure out. No, no, I'm not to take it down, but I'm big on black eyed ps. I p's in general. They always like right now that he's making his own that's his I P seriously, and it's on camera. So we got I P.
Speaker 2: I get you.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? So keep it up if it's okay with him, but we gotta is.
Speaker 2: It okay with him?
Speaker 1: If we keep it up? What, Bro, you're in? Can I FaceTime you and show you what this is? Hold on, look, bro, I'm in. I'm in the podcast. Look at us, right ahead, look at us, and you're part of the podcast. Bro.
Speaker 4: That's pretty great, right.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I was pretty good, right good, really good? Great? So that's your T shirt. Right, We're gonna switch the wording on what you wanted to say. But look at that, look at you.
Speaker 2: I got man.
Speaker 1: Thing, real man thing whatever. I know exactly, So we don't switch it. What do you want to say? I'm gonna tell him right now, got mat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I actually got Actually over ninety seven is mad ninety nine and flat flat math ain't one of them?
Speaker 2: Fake man?
Speaker 1: Okay, pull perfect. We gotta switch that. I don't he can't. Look I'm very protective over my friend, and I'm very protective over here's my promise, the image, this this whole part that's gonna change.
Speaker 4: It's getting take it out, bake math ain't.
Speaker 1: One of them right down. Let's make sure you write it down. It's burned in my memory. But well we can.
Speaker 3: I'll never forget this day for the rest of my life. You don't know how much this means to have facetimed with this man over here.
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 4: This is legendary ship. Terrence howt.
Speaker 2: Just read the truth.
Speaker 1: Get us out of the line.
Speaker 3: We've been fucked up in this line, and physics is.
Speaker 2: All messed up, and that's why our medicine is messed up.
Speaker 1: I want to live forever and want to have free energy.
Speaker 2: This is the way, bro.
Speaker 1: Well I'm doing it. Listen, I hear you listen on some real stuff. Hey times we're gonna talk after this. But no, this this is the second time I came in and had some picture you up, and I was like, this is the second time. The other one was just but this picture right here is a T shirt and I'm literally gonna like, get this made.
Speaker 2: A lot of T shirts that I want to make.
Speaker 1: No, that's real. But this is what this image right here though, bros over But I'll tell him switch the word and because I that's what I was looking at to. I'm about to finish the podcast. I hit you after I'm done.
Speaker 4: Brandon, we haven't even started.
Speaker 1: You just got on the FaceTime with Terrence Howard got him on it on. That was beautiful. This is happening. You don't have to re explain.
Speaker 4: I believe you.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk T shirts. IM gonna take a picture of this those because that's that's over. Bro. You know how many people will buy that though? For real, we bought it.
Speaker 3: That's your I p bro. Yeah we didn't make that, all right for sure? I love you too, and I love you too, Terrence Towers, Yo. That much money that would make right now.
Speaker 1: Bro, that mer so crazy, all right, I got I forgot to merge company. Now. My mind is made a lot of promises. I could do that when I can.
Speaker 2: Man, just bring that manufacturing back to the US A baby, all right, we're we don't need a preamble, No, we don't need just keep that we talk about with me and you were Yeah, could ever happened on this podcast?
Speaker 4: We're not losing that.
Speaker 1: You gots are literally saying, like y'all saw the concept of the of the T shirts of the Terrence Howard merched.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm reeling. I'm like I am.
Speaker 3: My heart is a flutter. My man, there's nothing, nothing could go wrong from this moment forward. Bro, here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna take a break. Yes, that's the only explanation. It's the only path forward. We're gonna take a break, and when we come back, we're gonna dive in more with our guests, who we haven't even introduced yet.
Speaker 4: This entire time we've been talking. We have not introduced him.
Speaker 3: But he is an actor, a writer, a comedian of all sorts of things. A merch man.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, I mean, I'm not saying a technology company. So I do infrastructures with tech and collect data and different things like that all the ship. Because I was like, I'm funny as hell, but no one is seeing this because of of algorithms, you know what I mean, The good, good old al Ol. The OL guy is like, it's like a mobster. You see you two yes, twenty five cents, twenty hours, you know what I mean? You can see five views. Yeah, yeah, that guy.
Speaker 3: No, it's a weird game that that everybody's buying in so weird, and you gotta figure it out, and you're you're a man who's figured it out, and and we're so grateful you're on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Put this number in the calculator five five, five seven seven nine grand I'm telling you, man, the math is real. That's my dude. Bro swear that got about about to go. Heart bro, y'all, I'm gonna be Terrence Howard.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest. I thought he wasn't gonna hit you back.
Speaker 1: I was just really I thought he would going to call Robert Donna Jr. Or Ben Stilling, which one.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, we don't give a fuck about them.
Speaker 1: Jesus Eastern. I actually got some ship to R.
Speaker 3: That's not what we need for the podcast. You see, Ben still can't help us over here. Only Terreen Tower can help what we're doing over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Honestly, he's a He will come through if especially because of this situation. I think you will. I'm not speaking for him, but I think he will come through through because me and him are kind of on the same type of vibe journey where we just like and then it's bigger than just uh, it's intellectual property. That's his ips. He's that guy. Ninety nine patents over one hundred. Yeah, so he has ninety nine patents, right, you gotta think about it. That's intellectual properties. And a lot of a lot of people of color have been cheated out the intellectual properties. And you know what I mean from the from the Buffalo the Buffalo Chicken guy, Buffalo the Buffalo Chicken that he was, he was cheated out. I mean, if you studied that the Buffalo Chicken came about a brother that.
Speaker 3: Was just me in Buffalo on the thing that and then they usurped it and made it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a white man's invention. Yeah, but we're going to break. Let's go to break our brandan T.
Speaker 8: Jackson's here, y'all. We're gonna take a break. We're gonna be back with more brandity Jackson more. My mama told me, and.
Speaker 1: Then she said in my ear, go deeper, stay with me now. And what hurt me is I was already all the way in. We're back, We're back, We're back. We're still here with Brandy T. Jackson.
Speaker 3: We're talking about all kinds of and you I think left us with a little bit of no, no, no, you left us with a little cliffhanger before before we came back in.
Speaker 1: Told us we were who we were black. Now when you ask that, I mean, I assume the whites.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine that's only that's ass could have h well, were black before whites came wherever they came.
Speaker 1: Were we black or were we of our own tribes?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think there was always a form of colorism, and people over there looking like people are not looking like people over there, right, East Africans look different than West Africans, right culture. I mean, I think there's also a level of colorism to it. Probably, but like all this whole continent being black.
Speaker 3: I think that's white. I think you didn't supremacy. I think you didn't have as much passing through each other.
Speaker 1: I don't think any of the colorisms were a problem until we saw a different color complete personally. That's my I'm not sayingtis fact that this is my.
Speaker 2: No no no, I mean, it's all we're all speculation right now. It's just beginning of the time show.
Speaker 3: I also don't know how varied the colors were in the beginning.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to make like, I don't know different.
Speaker 2: I also don't if you think about it, because there were a time when East Africans did look like right, like it all spread out as well, so there was a time where they maybe weren't that different.
Speaker 1: And I think from my understanding, I would ask you what the same question is, like, you know, who told us that we were black? Who told them that they were white? And you're what they call white? What they were called British England, the United Kingdom, right, So it was more it was like English. So it was more about religion and tribes on how they do things right when you say like when when when when? When? When Rome was was was fighting all the Jamaic tribes and different things like that and Gladiator, remember the beginning of Gladiator, it was there was the rebel tribes that didn't want to be I guess we could say colonize or do what the Romans do. So they were they they weren't going to assimilate. They were taking on other colonies or other o the territories at the time, and they had their ways of doing things, and then the Romans have their ways. It's actually the same when in Rome the Roman which means Romans had a way. But they were both white at the end of that. So you think they were fighting over color, they were fighting over the ways of how things should.
Speaker 2: Think it was all regional. I think it was. I think it was like within Europe. I think it was regional.
Speaker 3: But I also think that some of that becomes self actualizing. So over time, those people, because of them living in isolation, then start to look like a certain race of people, which.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying how they be, because that no one. That argument of how the white people even come. It's like a ongoing argument of going back. I'm saying, just in a retrospect, we're all here on the earth and now we're in America, which is a derivative of the Roman Empire. Everybody said, Senate, the conder all that stuff is, which is even deeper. I can even go deeper where that even comes from. But I mean the whole Old Testament structure or the New Testament structure of the revelation is is a if you want to talk about the Kingdom, it's like the Senate, the you know, God being the king or the president, and the Senate, legislation, the priesthood and all that stuff. It's all the same infrastructure. Even when you look at a chessboard, the same infrastructure.
Speaker 2: So infrastructure that was built where you're seeing the chessboard mimics the infrastructure of the Roman government.
Speaker 1: Every government, the Bible, every government, King, queen Okay, still.
Speaker 2: Like this, yeah, King queen rook crook.
Speaker 1: The US Army would be your knights, right, the the priests would be the Catholic Church, Levitical order or any religious order. The bishop, the bishop. Your castle would be the real estate and territory, your pond. We're the ponds. The people are the ponds for sure. Always. Your queen would be the the I would say the King and queen would be the royal They say the royal houses, but canalogies say in London the House of uh.
Speaker 2: Right. But Rome was like a republic, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was a republic, but yeah it was it is a republic. But I'm saying, when you start talking about the infrastructure of how everything is made from a from a chessboard thing of it like this, I'm just giving you pieces on the board Catholic Church, the King and Queen from the royal family, right, the royal army. What pieces that I'm missing? The real estate, the castles, their castle. That's why you cast the king and queen, you castle. You put them in the castle, and you put them in their estate, right, and then you go down to the the ponds. Right, What am I missing? Yeah, that's us. So the royal family. And when you look at the board, the ponds are the first to go. So you look at the royal family. They built the estates, they built a whole, this structure here, these two, these two lines of defense on a chessboard, if I'm seeing it right, would be your most important pieces. Then you have pieces that are fall guys, they go first, and that's the people. So from my perspective, I would say that we're on a We're in a huge chessboard for sure. Like if you can't see.
Speaker 2: What do you When you say, do you feel yourself as a pawn as well?
Speaker 1: I hate to say yes. I mean I don't want to be one, But at this point, is.
Speaker 2: There a way for you to elevate from pawn? I'm not saying you got to be king queen? Do you think you could elevate to like night, I mean only there to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do it all the time, Elton Johns, Sir Lewis Hamilton.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's.
Speaker 1: No, they have been in society, Sir Lewis Hamilton, he's literally a sure.
Speaker 3: But but I'm saying that like the lord, he's a lord. That the Lord where your life because like the royal family will never members the Lord. You think that the Lord exists in perpetuity. That's the Lord forever kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's lords, bro, as long as we have some type of society, the celebrities are considered lords. They're like the Lord that vingos Dynas.
Speaker 2: It's more court jester. I just mean because the lord also has dominion, right, the lord has You.
Speaker 1: Will say that arguably that Lewis Hamilton is a sir lord. He has so much domaion on this earth. Would you say from a perspective of yeah, really he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Have like he doesn't have a group of people who are ventured to him. No, he's got fans.
Speaker 1: No, you can't mean not endangered, but he can he can employ a lot of people that you want to right, that lords were just honorable men amongst men. They were like the celebrities, they were the ones of the house, the one that can come to the royal wedding and the royal family. They were the slaves, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So I think when I when I think of what the actual lords are, it's a level of rich that exceeds celebrity, Like there.
Speaker 2: Are I think what I mean, Yeah, I mean your celebrities.
Speaker 3: You can major five fortune, five hundred corporations that are actually rich.
Speaker 1: No, I would say celebrities, those are higher level lords. But those are those are definitely, those are definitely I would even say, yeah, those are the high level. I think there were levels of lords, but I wouldn't say every celebrity is a lord. I would say, like the ones with power, like Bro. You can't say if they say we knight you, sir, you're a lord at that Politically what.
Speaker 3: They say if they give you an honorary degree at a college.
Speaker 1: Doctor Bill, No, but that's different though not an honorary American's honorary system is a little.
Speaker 2: As going to hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like like the British honorary system is, you got to really bring it and then you gotta be real. You know they don't they started that that, I mean I started, but they they coined the honorary system. When you say I have nights either, lord, you know you mean do other countries still night people? Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it only the British we givet But I mean in the way that you can become sir blank blank, like can you still do that in France or not?
Speaker 1: Like no offense. I love America, but I was little like not bootleg. But it's like, you know, like you said, you could be an honorary doctor doctors. Yeah, I mean it's.
Speaker 2: Also jokes it a little bit.
Speaker 1: No, that's funny. I'm just thinking, like.
Speaker 4: And you call him, I'll scream, scream.
Speaker 1: I never met Doctormar.
Speaker 4: No, that's my godfather.
Speaker 1: But I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Then it's the whole system in the US is maybe maybe more arbitrary or more random, right.
Speaker 1: No, I mean not random. I'm saying it's just an offshoot of the Roman Empire. Everything's a offshoot of Roman Empire. You wouldn't say. I think that.
Speaker 3: To me, history exists in such a way where we don't know a lot before that, and so I think that it almost feels dangerous to give them credit for some ship that they stole from generations.
Speaker 1: But that's afoot of Egyptian Empire. So you want to go, I want to go derivative of it. That's the the the the the the ego symbol going back since Egypt. So I'm saying, yeah, we want to go to Egypt. Yeah, hell yeah. I mean I'm saying right now, in the infrastructure we're here now, I don't want to I mean I can go all way back to I mean ancient Persia, ancient Babylon. I know that I don't want to go that far. I'm saying because we literally have somewhat of records of we know that there's a king and queen sitting up in some house right now in England, and I would say the infrastructure of what we're in is literally is that it's it's a world, it's a world, chess board. It is what it is, whether you want to deny it or not, is is we have. Every country has a leader, troops, people, uh, real estate, you know what I mean, it's not you know what I mean, And they have it's the same structure, control of assets, yeah, Bishops of religion, yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was like religion, military, hierarchy.
Speaker 3: Now if I could give a note on same leaders, what I personally think, I think you're missing something in making the queen just uh an emperor. I think the queen has so much power on the board. It's literally your most power. That should be your money. I think that is the thing that actually motivates all of the other parts that get to move and protect them.
Speaker 2: That's what you're saying, queen is money and his money his family because it's so limited, right, It's the.
Speaker 1: Most is money. I mean who controls I mean what is money? Money is only good as you can't eat money. No money. Money gets you assets. That the money that helps you buy the board, you know what I mean motivates every other piece to way forward.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is how you That is how you not only motivate the other pieces, but you scare the pieces that otherwise might have advanced on you. Is you send money out and people are like all right, man back, it's it's the reason.
Speaker 1: Well you're saying, well, who's on the money, who's on the money.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, but that's fashion, baby.
Speaker 1: We know the queen and king is the most important. The king is the most important piece on the board. Sure, the queen, but it's not that it's not the strongest piece on the board. It's not the most important piece thing. So but it can't even be exposed exactly exactly. And I'm saying that, like, the money has to be able to do the work for you because the king. But the money can't be issued unless unless it is uh what's you called distributed or stamps to be issued.
Speaker 2: Well, but like because the queen is in service of the king.
Speaker 1: Next to each other. Yeah, I'm saying that if we want to put actual pieces or names in this, I'm saying the infrastructure of what we're saying. I wouldn't say money is. I would say money is the is the is the is the player personally, I wouldn't say like the hand of the move that moved the piece. I mean at this point, because he's saying that the queen, you have to have something issue money, You have to have a power begos. You guys can have this much insurer rate, go here. This is what you got to have that that has to be stamped. I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that even if you want to walk it back from from from a physical money, it's a resource. It's a commodity that has to that then stands as money. Eventually water will be our resource right where everybody is going to fight over water. We're not gonna give a fuck about coins and dives and ship like that.
Speaker 2: You talk.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that like you can put whatever framework on it. That's what the queen is is like she is the water, she is the diamond, she is.
Speaker 1: The you're putting it from. You're putting it from an actual resource. Now, boy, I was putting from a human human resource nowdpoint.
Speaker 2: And I think.
Speaker 1: Resources is the key. I would I never put the chessboard as the red I never put the chessboard as resources on Earth. If you do that, that's a whole nother you know, governing structure.
Speaker 3: The first man to kill a fucking big ass wolf was the richest man on earth, you know what I mean? Like he had done the impossible. Therefore he had all the resources.
Speaker 1: Which would you say the king?
Speaker 3: I bet you that day he was about he killed that first wolf. And I bet that's also how they invented the threesome.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I I went crazy, Go get go, get your I was crazy today.
Speaker 1: I know that show.
Speaker 3: I know that show your husband, but I gotta get a taste, man, I've got to get a taste.
Speaker 2: I bet wolf killing pre dates monogamy to you could suck anybody the wolves time pre predatesgamy.
Speaker 1: Bligamy still exists today, That's.
Speaker 2: What That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm saying so like at me, I would imagine started it at me started.
Speaker 1: Wait, wolf killing started polygamy?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it used to be a free for all.
Speaker 1: Was like, no, I killed wolves. I have you live with me over on this side of the river.
Speaker 2: We got wolves.
Speaker 1: You go get me some honey in the daytime. I love is the AI version of this voiceover Nick Cannon with a beard and look like Nick, just like listen Brennan.
Speaker 3: Uh, you came to us today with a conspiracy that I had never heard before.
Speaker 2: I heard this.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you had heard it before. But but you said, my mama told.
Speaker 1: Me there's a black alien race. Yeah, tell us everything.
Speaker 2: Questions are you talking about? Are you talking about the idea that we started from an alien race and continued on or do you mean like side by side with what we got now?
Speaker 1: No, there's there is something that it was a video of the guy. Yeah, we watched the video of the video. I watched the video.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you ever green guy. No, no, no, it wasn't a green guy. You sent a long video.
Speaker 1: He's a video about the guy talking about the guys.
Speaker 3: Being in a bookstore. Okay, and a bookstore that he owns and and uh and runs. But yeah, let's pull it up. We're gonna watch this together because I have a lot of thoughts on this video. It's very exciting. All right, where is this video?
Speaker 1: I just felt like I went a.
Speaker 9: Time machine from the present streets of Brooklyn to ancient Egypt. Oh yeah, this is a glimpse of the temple of the New Bombians. It's a chasing to the bookstore called All Eyes on Egypt off Bushwick Avenue.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: It's okay, this is where I'm gonna stop it.
Speaker 3: Because when they walk into that bookstore, it ain't a lot of books on them, It's about thirteen books on them.
Speaker 1: The book is inside you, my brother, you were the book all of the DNA. Yeah, you got these big ass empty you try to convince me you are of me. I don't this. I don't know if I keep going, but I just want to.
Speaker 4: I want to identify the truth before we get.
Speaker 1: Don't know if I believe this year everyone talks about this.
Speaker 9: Okay, tell the mission of the Newappian States back to the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 2: Pause. You can't get baby girl a real microphone.
Speaker 1: News. You can't.
Speaker 2: You got you got it out here doing real journalism in the ebook.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's christ I got bad news for you. Bro.
Speaker 3: Once you find out what news this is, you're gonna feel like they did exactly what they had right. Egypt is one of the heights of African civilization, and it shows us as a people.
Speaker 1: Pause.
Speaker 2: I feel dyslexic looking at that group of words.
Speaker 1: Hans Wayane Sanaiha. Yeah, I don't know, bro, you can't make that's in the video with this is just the research. But there's actually a guy that he actually was a white guy. That's that that saw them come down. That this is this is what this has become, the worship of this crap. I was showing a derivative of I don't call a crap, but this has become the religions.
Speaker 3: You're saying, the brother with the bookshelves is not the the foremost expert on this action.
Speaker 1: Here you go, they are the experts. And that's when extras become what a religion, and religion becomes this you know thing of it's only you have truth. And then it becomes I have the truth. Come into this building, give me donations, and worship the mountains. Or there's a guy. I think I have one where the guy white guy, white guy looks white guy sees black aliens something like that. Okay, that's like the religion, you know it. Okay, I don't want to get into that.
Speaker 2: You want to You want to get into the existence without because when you offense.
Speaker 1: When you hear it from a black guy's not no, no offense when you hear all black. You know what I'm saying. I don't even know. I'm not saying you damn. I'm saying to the audience because it sounds bad to say. Sometimes you hear.
Speaker 4: What about your boy?
Speaker 1: What about? I was pointing at the computer because when you saw, hey, my brother, we are from an am. You don't really believe that guy, You don't. You don't believe anybody has their own bookshop exactly. Yeah, that's like I want to believe the guy that wouldn't believe it, like I saw an alien race.
Speaker 3: You need the skeptics for I don't. I'm not saying no, I didn't see anything. White guys sees black alien that it was really.
Speaker 2: That feels like a TikTok search.
Speaker 1: No, there's a lot of men in black coming up.
Speaker 2: No, maybe try white man sees black alien.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, white man.
Speaker 2: And if that doesn't work, you want have to be creative with.
Speaker 1: Black or maybe Yeah, that's where that's that where we should start with Your mine's not coming up either. I just had this video. This feels conspiratory. Oh wow, when we get on TV. Hey, y'all, I just checked.
Speaker 2: I don't even have my phone in my pocket.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, they didn't want you to have your phone on. Everything else is coming is not.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Olivia sent it to it Center. She said she found this. I think this is it. Let's find it out together. Our producer Olivia may have tracked.
Speaker 6: That just reminded me of an interview with a NASA scientist, Norman brun stating he saw pictures of black aliens getting off a spaceship on the rings of Saturn.
Speaker 10: But anyway that people getting off, so people with dark skin getting off dark black.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you didn't hear me, Jessica.
Speaker 1: I've seen dark before. They was black.
Speaker 6: I can't remember this person's name. I'm pretty sure he claims to be part of a secret space program. In this clip, he will be talking about how humans will react to the landing of extraterrestriams assist us.
Speaker 11: I mean, how shocking is it going to be for everyone? When they're standing there, the door is open, they're about to drop these little pair of food with parachutes, and they look up and they don't see a blonde haired, blue eyed angel. They see a bunch of people of different You know how he was about to go. He was gonna say some hateful about to say some bad ship.
Speaker 2: I could feel his heart because he said, you don't see a white angel.
Speaker 1: You see a bunch of.
Speaker 4: Is up there, muscular, flying like the Wizard.
Speaker 1: They look they're pretty. I mean, that is kind of disheartening. If you if you wrote all history of all angels being white, all all religious things being white, and then the becoming of of of of of the Messiah or this big thing, and it's just like this, these these black aliens, the spaceships that are the angels. I think it's not.
Speaker 3: What they wanted objectively, it's not what they signed up.
Speaker 2: It's not the you know they asked.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's it's actually that's actually a Movieman is it's not the hero they asked for? He didn't mean. Yeah, isn't there a movie with Jones brother from another planet? Oh? I don't know. I don't know, but that would be great.
Speaker 2: Why hasn't there been a black alien movie here?
Speaker 1: I mean we're still working out kind of conda, but you know, I don't know. That's not aliens, not alien. Yeah, it's alien technology. Yeah, it came to Earth. They got the rock.
Speaker 2: You know what I want?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want them to be Yeah. Yeah, But a lot of this stuff points to like there's a hire something that comes from that that that that's securing this Black races a lot of a lot of that stuff and vibranium. And you know they're saying that that that computers are only powered by melonie.
Speaker 2: You guys know that which computers?
Speaker 1: All of them?
Speaker 2: No, we have to explain that to me though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because white people use quite a few of them.
Speaker 4: They got pretty good at it.
Speaker 1: As a program my programmer tel showed me. How is it's like that? I can't explain it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I let him. He has explained it all right, yeah, how Melani, But he proved it. I can't say that. It's gonna sound ridiculous, right, already sounds wide. It already sound wild, saying wild this one on you a wild last forty minutes. I love it.
Speaker 3: There is a movie, The Brother from Another Planet, that exists.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's about a a alien and escaped slave on the run from his home plane.
Speaker 1: Damn, here we go. They really didn't always going to slaves. They didn't even september. It could have just been a black ad. It was still a slave.
Speaker 3: He was a slave on his planet. Yeah, we really, we really expends it. Rotten tomatoes eighty nine percent of course this fire, yeah yeah, they even.
Speaker 1: Full got forty two.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, this shit goes up apparently too high.
Speaker 1: We're a runaway slate from movie.
Speaker 3: Look man, it's written and directed by a man named John Sales. And John Sales you guessed it looks like that. Oh there you go, that's John Sales.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It wasn't exactly one of ours.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, yeah, that's what we need to do, is get more black people in the Rotten Tomatoes group. It's an aggregate though, right, how does that work? I think it's just an aggregate, like they take all the reviews. Yeah, I think it's just reviews from everybody.
Speaker 3: Oh go and and but I mean I think that does speak to the question of getting more black people in positions where like journalism and taste making is actually happening, right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I think we do do it, but it's just we don't. We don't. We don't use the infrastructure, the data, we don't use the data. We don't. We don't want to use our data, right, and that we need to.
Speaker 2: We need to be in spaces that our data points get collected. So niggas get letterboxed.
Speaker 1: Letter right, yeah, right, that's a letterbox.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh yeah, more time, tell us my boy letterboxes an Apple me let me. Letterbox is an app that I am not on currently, but white friends have told me it's a place to review film and other types of media. And my specialist on their Birth of a Nation with the G five stars or whatever the media is. It might be cans of PEPSI I don't know what they do over there.
Speaker 1: And that was a commercial, so pay my mama told me on Marshall. But yeah, I agree with you. More debt and and I think we should start to collect our own data. It's not infrastructures that are very easy to use to collect data, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's everything, right, that's like that's the name of the game and wealth right.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because like our data points is especially with AI, if it's not being it's almost like a voting share if we're not in the in the voting share. And that's why I do believe the universe is somewhat of a democracy, you know what I mean, The universe is a democracy where we choose, we can choose. That's human consciouence to do what we what we need to do. And I think if we go too far, the black Aliens come down. We got to figure it out, you know what I mean, whether they come and destroy or that we set the program and who knows.
Speaker 2: So do you see them as like, uh, do you see them as like watchers or like as guides.
Speaker 1: Or don't know, it's been talking about these angels watchers guys. I mean apparently they just happen to be so up to me black. I don't know that there's some people that have that same blood inside of them, and they're saying that most of the people are African Americans. The derivatives of that.
Speaker 3: One of the things I've I've always struggled with with, like with religion in general, is this morality that we give to God that that sometimes feels completely false in what actual like creation of life is. It is not good or bad, it is just it right.
Speaker 2: Because why would you because that it feels like it takes away from why would you even create it? There was this hierarchy, I think absolutely, But it's it's that's how I see it.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean? That?
Speaker 3: Like the the negative force, as me a human being frames that as negative.
Speaker 1: Well for your mind understand it. You gotta you gotta put things in the u X anybody that is in in in tech one. What I'm saying, you have to put the not the BAA is what you're talking about. You have to the Bible is the front code. So when you read it there's the.
Speaker 3: Devil and this wait, I think you're saying that you have to you have to put it in to turn it into a story.
Speaker 1: In order for people to understand the information, you have to you have to have you have to have infrastructive algor or what do you call this damn thing? No, but every every screen that he's on is called a not a ux. I call my freaking programmer. Somebody is like the monitors, so I can see what this thing is. You know, this is the monitor that's projecting the thing I'm talking about. The interface, Thank you interface, the interface.
Speaker 4: I'm about to say real.
Speaker 1: But the interfaces, the realm is collecting, is telling the story for your brain to to compute the information. So I say the same thing with the Bible. If you talk to people in back hold, it's like you just kind of an energy, you know what I mean? That's what I would say. No, I think we should take a right. We always yeah, we're we're talking in I don't even know where we're at, right. I love it. We're swimming in the verses. That's what happened them were swimming in. He said it, not me. I said it. We're going to take a break.
Speaker 3: But when we come back, I have a piece of alien uh research that I want to share with you.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 3: To see see how you jive with this. So so we're going to take one more break more Brandon.
Speaker 1: I just love the black aliens who told you you were black. You started with us and we were like, what the mean fellow like robes On like a matrix speech would be good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was a world with the world.
Speaker 3: I will say before we go to break, I will say Morpheus really played Neo.
Speaker 1: He killed it.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm saying like they played him because he showed up. He had on that smooth ass fucking jacket. Yeah, little glasses.
Speaker 4: He looked so cool.
Speaker 12: And then they went to real life and their niggas was eating But you see what Morpheus is actually where they're like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Holes in your schooling?
Speaker 4: When you came intown, you let the machine give birth to me.
Speaker 1: I thought you.
Speaker 5: Were wearing Alligator's hilarious.
Speaker 1: I thought this was about to.
Speaker 4: Be Yeah, looking darken here you crazy bro a sleep with a nigga named Tank.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, he breathes heavy sweep back here.
Speaker 1: That's one of they said, the machines that we can do it better for you.
Speaker 3: Guys that they are that they might have been onto something because Morpheus was, but.
Speaker 2: Like the party was jumping. He had to fight the beautiful woman to even get there, right, he had to follow the rabbit.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can't be you can't lie to matrix. See, that's why you want to go back in the guy one.
Speaker 3: He's like the matrix. The matrix makes perfect sense. Now, obviously we need a hero to break the matrix and do the thing.
Speaker 1: He doesn't break it. I never break it.
Speaker 2: No, he doesn't, and I don't want to do it because he wasn't the one, right, isn't not the point?
Speaker 1: No far away, we're so far away. But real quick, real quick, we go for him to break, and we gotta go to break. Neo was actually birth by the one is a program of the matrix.
Speaker 3: I thought the implication was less that Neo is the product of the matrix, but more that civilizations will live and die and live and die over and over again.
Speaker 2: Right, And that's why he was the seventh one, and that will be or whatever.
Speaker 1: Number they're they're, no, they're they're it's it's it's it's both energies are living off each other. That the co existing, the machine and humans need each other. That's what that guy said when it came out with the guy with the freaking the machines and humans and if these off the power No, there's a senator. Yeah, when he's like, if these if these machines go off, and we're all dead, and if we go off, the machines are dead. I mean, I'm paraphrasing, but that's the whole point. We're coexisting together. But listen, I digress. Either way, was neo real?
Speaker 2: Was Neo not?
Speaker 1: It's all because of you, and we will be back with some more. My mama told me. My mama told me, like, we're we're fighting against that in everything right now, with AI taking people's faces and making stuff. Who owns this? Yeah, exactly, So that's a it's a big deal. Guys, I'm telling you, in the future, no one's gonna be able to control their they're they're anything ideas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's facts, right, because it's it's give our data up willingly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean everything is sace id, everything is uh. We've already given them so much of our information themselves that that there's no way for you to actually hold on to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I try it, but it's like in menial you know what I mean. I'd be like, I'm never gonna show a picture of you with a red shirt. I'll never do.
Speaker 1: Like I do two factor authentication to open that you can't fly. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You guys got real idea yet I don't even know how to that shit's about to happen.
Speaker 1: It's already happens. It's you know, it happens May. What is this thing?
Speaker 2: Man, I have been not paying attention to that ship for the last four years.
Speaker 1: I haven't been telling what they have to renew your idea? Am I'm about to right now?
Speaker 3: And it's a new it just as a ID that is now nash like it's all like shaped and I sort of I did the same nationally so that they can like basically verify all your information on a more universal.
Speaker 2: The passports to a passport.
Speaker 3: I think what I what my instinct is is that they needed to like do a forced check on everybody.
Speaker 1: That I say this. I say this because I prompt and you guys can come back. Oh yeah, we're we'll figure out. We'll figure out. I will say that with the AIS right now. I did a thing on research on what I should talk about in my next comedy special you through Ai, Yeah, because I just did my these Motherfudger's was so on point because yeah, I'm trying to cut No, I do, I do, but I try not to because honor my my parents, my dad's, my dad's mom, the pastors and big pastors, and I'm not a saint like that, but I'm me. I tried to do my best just it's like an honor code. So my special right just out right the first one I did, so, I asked, I asked, AI, look at this, what my next special should be? Right?
Speaker 2: Wait? You asked it? I about you might be spreading jo No you didn't have it right?
Speaker 1: Jokes hell, no, okay, Hey, I don't write jokes right, I'll be message. I've been trying to see how much they know about me, and they came up with I said, write a joke like Eddie Murphy, write a joke like whatever, and they came up, I don't have the actual I've been writing a joke like No.
Speaker 3: They that was literally my nightmare.
Speaker 1: I wasn't brave enough to say, and I said, what should my next comedy special? Because I like I'm a.
Speaker 2: Kids yea, Because I wondered if I said it just be like, yo.
Speaker 1: It's like a find this. Sorry, I'm trying to laugh with you, but I'm trying to see this.
Speaker 2: Curious what it said special? Was it Birth of a Nation? Available on Patreon?
Speaker 1: Now, yes, birth of a Nation. I'm gonna cut up that is in my other phone. But it said Brendy Jackson. Uh, such that it gave a whole description. So the best thing should be called holy smoke. It's not bad. I was like, damn, and they gave every reason why they took my target audience. Apparently I have a I have a a kind of a faith based Eddie Murphy audience.
Speaker 2: Oh that's probably good, though.
Speaker 1: I have like a rock star all. I have like a Tyler Perry and I have a Tyler Perry and Eddie Murphy audience together.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel like we have like R and B music Sheen audience.
Speaker 3: I don't like how that felt, but I don't know that I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, they were trying to get me to get on Sheen in the barbershop together. They said, tis trash? He said, Sheens where it's at?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Nice? I looked through.
Speaker 3: Don't Brandon before you go, I want to run something past you. Yes, we previously did an episode where we talked to your Travis. Well this is before you, but I did episode where I talked to a very funny comedian, your Duay Travis, about the Dogon tribe of Mali. Are you at all familiar with the Dogan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, give me more, Give me more. They are a black tribe that claims, and has for a long long time, claims that they have made direct contact with aliens and specifically come from this this smaller planet next to a star called Serious Beast that orbits and it's invisible to the human eye. Yeah. I've heard about this, but I need more info.
Speaker 3: So basically, the Dogon legend is that they they came in contact a race called the Nomos from the star Serious visited thousands of years ago. I think maybe there's an argument that this is where like some of those ideas could have been birthed from.
Speaker 1: No, there's a they were saying that.
Speaker 3: I think Ethiopia is the legend more of like or at least maybe that's more where they borrowed culture from the most So maybe it is the dog.
Speaker 1: There's a tribe that says that because they they're cursing anybody that played in Black Panther. There's the whole thing about this because they wait what, Yeah, I think that I don't know if it's a dog.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a tribe in Africa currently.
Speaker 1: Currently that's that said that that all that stuff is real. Yeah, I think I don't know if that's them, but they they really were. They were cursing the whole thing, sure, and they were saying that they were that's it's really deep. I don't even want to kind of go down that line, but they were pretty much anyone that played in that movie was was was was cursed and they were going they were doing curses on them and stuff like that. Yeah, at the end, don't it's too dark. It's too dark to get into. But there is a tribe that really said that they made. I don't know if that's the tribe. I don't know that it is. I have like actual the vibranium and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Part of what they've done is sort of, uh claim that they actually had a lot of technological advances similar to this. Yeah, I think I don't know that I've ever heard them like actively be like, yo, fuck, anybody that's that's still in our store?
Speaker 1: But maybe yeah, they told Disney not to do it or something. It was a whole thing.
Speaker 2: You can't tell Disney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, it was a whole letter that went Now they like like a full delivery of like like with the whole garbs on those aliens.
Speaker 2: I will say that they meant that they take a planet like eight months to get a letter from Africa.
Speaker 1: They went by.
Speaker 2: They went.
Speaker 4: But mail from especially.
Speaker 2: We're supposed Yeah that should be like Merry Christmas in Valentine's Day. That's like it takes a long time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they went by. They went by straight no technology, straight boat.
Speaker 3: So you are it sounds like, uh, if we can wrap this up, you are a believer of this conspiracy.
Speaker 1: I want to be, but honestly not not fully. I just kind of hear about it. It would be cool. That would be cool to just I think, be cool. I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be like whoa. But here's the dark side of it. It's like what if we're like, yo, thank you, it's just here the same us, They're like, no, you failed us, and.
Speaker 4: You never know what it really is.
Speaker 1: But there's always this like there's a lot of ancient stuff that keeps pointing to these like that this is what kind of makes me gotta lean towards maybe so like more soul than should be. There's too many references of this, these gods that are you know, I guess so been in black, but these ancient guys that are given ancient knowledge. It's too many references of it. That's kind of like, where's these stories coming from.
Speaker 3: One of the things that Stephen Hawking said about aliens in general was that he said that if there is alien life outside of our planet, the only way that they will ever visit us is for violence. There is no version of it where they show up wanting to like make peace or recognize us the people they left behind. His his argument would be that, like colonization, you only expand beyond your resources for the sake of accessing someone else's.
Speaker 1: Where is Will Smith when you need him? He's right, right, exactly right, you know what I mean? Because it's like I was, like, God, damn a kid like.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: He was able to punch an alien one time and it knocked out.
Speaker 1: It bothers you. Yeah, he was at the height of his power, right.
Speaker 2: Everybody else in the movie.
Speaker 7: Took like six guns and fucking is as strong as you saw him peak on screen.
Speaker 1: Amazing. I got.
Speaker 2: It, gat hold one nuggy and is it? It holds up you know what else holds up? Enemy of the state, But that's a different I just watched it while doing dishes three.
Speaker 1: Days just rewrote something like that, are you the enemy of the state? Fan pick No. I rewrote a script called transit for myself. It's not. It's kind of has a vibe like a speed and enemy of a statement.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh you're saying, well, you said transit. In my head, I thought you would say. You said Metro. The Eddie Murphy updated Metro worry.
Speaker 4: I thought it was too good too. I get my hands on it.
Speaker 1: The code. That's that's what messed up Metro it ist. It was hair. It was literally going like we was like, what the we don't like it. We didn't like his haircut. No, Eddie.
Speaker 3: Eddie was really starting to experiment and we weren't ready for I'm ready for the locks now. We thought we were like, hey, bro, you got your look. You're locked in. This will be who you are, Like I might try.
Speaker 1: Something funny when I got locks. I had locks. I don't know if you guys seen Yeah, you have a couple. Yeah, a couple years ago, a year but not even year ago, bout a year ago. I just cut him. This is my poster, my film on the poster, my Locks show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. And even my standard special, I got my locks in it. So people, I mean, I don't know if they liked it, and I think they I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think people learn to see you however you decide to present them. It's just at the time, you didn't get a chance to see Eddie Murphy.
Speaker 1: Before you saw that.
Speaker 2: We weren't like, oh he's growing his out.
Speaker 1: We did not want to see that ship. I remember being mad, like what he was through like and then the car, the way it went up, the thing and this is stupid. We just weren't ready for. It was called Metro. It was kind of it's kind of a.
Speaker 2: Bad Metros Metro car.
Speaker 1: We don't have time to talk about Eddie Murphy. Films. Brandity Jackson, tell us.
Speaker 3: Tell us where the people can find you, Tell them, tell them what cool should you follow me at?
Speaker 1: Brandy Jackson My comedy special at Chest at Chest out Chest out coming soon. I think it's really actually really, I watched it again last night. I think it's very impressive for what people think I can do. I don't know I have this. I'm actually no one really knows what I do because I played all these character actors really right, right, So they don't you, they don't. And I just watched it again last night just for the final cut because I got delivered to the network and I can't say what network it is because we're still getting all that I didn't say. I didn't say real, but yeah, check it out. My new show Family Business, New Orleans. My new movie Beginning to See the Light comes to Apple TV May second. What else we got? We got a lot of stuff going on. I'm just my new show, making a brand new merch, Yeah, new March, new Terrence merch, Making a brand presents Terrence Howard's merch. I'm trying to figure out to get Terrence on my making a brand show. Yeah, they gotta figured it out. Terrence, me and Langston we probably come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well.
Speaker 1: And maybe you know, well, you know, yeah, well boy, would you got who got jokes?
Speaker 2: He's saving on Instagram. You can come see me at the Dallas Comedy Club. April twenty fifth and twenty sixth. You can come see me at the Little Field in Brooklyn, New York, June fourteenth.
Speaker 1: I need you to.
Speaker 2: Sell it out because it's a venue possibly too big for me.
Speaker 1: Sell it out.
Speaker 2: Come on, bab I got you gotta go up.
Speaker 7: It's like you get all I gotta I've been there.
Speaker 1: That's dope, bro.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You can follow me at Langston Kerrman on all social media platforms. You can watch my specialist call. It's called Bad Poetry. It's on Netflix, and you can send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: Everybody's in la oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Watch Everybody's Everybody's Live on Netflix with John Mulaney right on that and I get to show up every once in a while and it's a really fun show, and we'd love for you to watch it and send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories. If you want to tell us what them black aliens originally look like, send it all to my Mama pod at gmail dot com. Give us a call at eight four four Little Moms by the merch like subscribe merch, do the whole thing, bye bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I got Dick in the face, Craig see if He's okay.
Speaker 3: My Mama Told Me is a production of Will Ferrell's Big Money Players Network and iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 1: Created and hosted by Langston Krek.
Speaker 2: Co hosted by David Bori, Executive produced by Will Ferrell, Onsid and Olivia.
Speaker 1: Akilon, co produced by Bee Wayne.
Speaker 2: Edited and engineered by Justin Kopfon, music by Nick Chambers, artwork by Dogon Kreega.
Speaker 3: You can now watch episodes of My Mama Told Me on YouTube. Follow at My Mama Told Me and subscribe to our channel