Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome back to another week of Casual Chaos. This week, I have somebody very close to me on the podcast, Dolores. Welcome to Casual care.
Speaker 2: I'm my g Yeah, I'm so proud of you. I love this.
Speaker 1: Wait, and I just found out that you're on Teddy's podcast as well.
Speaker 2: As to tease. So it's just I'm a seat warmer. Teddy is gonna come back and she's going to be better than ever. So I'm just filling in and I love it.
Speaker 1: I honestly am so happy to hear that you're doing it. I feel like that is your calling.
Speaker 2: I would have never thought. So we're just like we recap, Oh my god, jaa, we recap like.
Speaker 1: It's fun because you're not You're not a gossiper, but you like to do it.
Speaker 2: I feel like Loky Locy. So Paul hears me in the background and he's like this, like I'm saying what I say about Summer House. I'm waiting for one of the boys to be mad at me.
Speaker 1: You're into Summerhouse even, feel like I heard you talking to my mom about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was talking to your mom Like I'm into everything now because I can gossip about it, and people are like, wow, you've got a voice, and I'm like, but it's easy to not talk about my friends. Yeah, like these people are my friends. Yeah. And the stuff I'm saying about Atlanta, Oh my god. I hope I don't see them many time soon.
Speaker 1: Wait. I feel like now I kind of want to get into Summerhouse really bad because I am obsessed with Page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people are obsessed with Page. But let me tell you, I have a heart for Sierra. Like Sierra is in the no one's in the GA category, Yes, but I love her like that.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm interested because I want to get to know the cast. A lot of people love Sierra. I've seen Amanda at a couple events as Sweetheart. She's a sweetheart. The girls on that show are animals to the guys. And you would listen, let me tell you something, ja it. You need to watch it, and I want to hear what you have to say about it, because I would wonder, because you and I are cut from the same cloth. I wonder if you would get mad about the things that I get mad about, and I think you would, well, I feel like I would get mad about a lot of this stuff with like defending Amanda, just clips that I've literally seen on my TikTok, like getting mad.
Speaker 2: For her, you mean with with her with Kyle. Oh, I feel sorry for him. She is going she is going to hurt him one day. No, these girls are coming into themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like there's Page and Craig in the beginning, she I heard he wasn't that nice to her? Okay, interesting, and then when the tables turn as we say yeah, she literally flips the I'm gonna use references to my best friend. She flips the table on him and then jumps on the table and jomps on.
Speaker 1: It because now she's standing on her own. She's fully confident in her her own way, and I feel like standing on her own.
Speaker 2: And he eats shit, Like I could tell by the first phone call of this season when she's talking to him and she's like, yeah, my schedule's full. I won't be making it anytime soon to see you, just saying He's like huh and and she's like yeah, no. There's like a dot on every day of her calendar.
Speaker 1: Like you can tell because even in interviews he goes or I think it was on his reunion he was like, this is not the page that I met. Oh no, it's not because she's confident now, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: That she grew out of you. She grew out of you, and and it's gonna hurt. And I like they had and then like when you're hurting a guy, sometimes you feel bad, even if they deserve it. You know what I'm saying. She is taking no prisoners. No, she has no she's actually mad at him that he's even asking for something that he would normally are Like sometimes when I see like the guys going to kiss the girls and they're yawning in the morning because they don't want to kiss them back, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, I feel like it's so also obvious with women, when you're done, you're done. Oh men, I feel like they'll kind of just break your heart, you know, if they're done or cheat on you.
Speaker 2: Do this, do that, they're sorry? Yes, women will hang on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when we're done, we're done.
Speaker 2: Well, that's totally done. But she's not only done. She is eviscerating him through it all. And like he's a little it was a little bitter, But did you see he's got this girl?
Speaker 1: Well I heard that he's dating.
Speaker 2: I'm getting such a rush I never got to know before I'm gonna wind up getting in trouble.
Speaker 1: You do not well, this is fun because everyone's gonna be like, well, Dolores has clearly been gatekeeping.
Speaker 2: This old time.
Speaker 1: No, she always she wanted to be the middleman on Jersey have.
Speaker 2: Broken the seal because you've always heard me talk like without being guarded. Of course, there was such a consequence for saying certain things on our show because they never got you know what I mean, Like people just like take it. So like I'm watching the other shows now and they kind of make up right away and they don't go so low because they make up right away, doesn't go piled on and piled on and piled on. So yeah, whatever, But so yeah, Summer House. But here's the one thing I have to ask you, and this is gonna just maybe not be good, So let me ask you. Jesse Solomon is a dog got he's got a little girlfriend, h Lexi. She was a model. She went out with like the likes of Brooklyn Beckham. Lexie would she went out if she's she's got a roster? Okay, so now she's like likes Jesse or whatever. And he's like, yeah, so I'm not sure if I want to be that committed, but I want. I want you to like we're supposed to have sex like every day, Like I even hate to say that word. It's like, yeah, okay, okay, so there, but she's like, listen, unless you're going to be in a committed relationship with me, No, we're not.
Speaker 1: I don't want and she has every right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and so the weekend that she's not there.
Speaker 1: I don't even is Jesse like that?
Speaker 2: Cue I don't even know. So bad, so bad, I'm so bad.
Speaker 1: And now that I'm like entering the world too, like I need to, like, you know who.
Speaker 2: These people are? Okay, so he's he's not bad looking, he's cute. He's cute, but he wouldn't be your type. Okay, okay, so he's not walking around in a wife beater with like, you know, nice hair, and you know he's he's Jesse Solomon.
Speaker 1: Is he like Irish? I love you?
Speaker 2: He's Jewish.
Speaker 1: He's Jewish.
Speaker 2: That's okay, don't leave. Don't cut that out, guys, do not cut that out.
Speaker 1: He's actually irishman, he doesn't have red hair. No, why do I like Jesse Solomon. I'm picturing like a red Ginger.
Speaker 2: No, he's not a red Ginger. He's got big smile, he's dark, he's tall. You wouldn't like him though, he would not be in type. He doesn't look Italian at all. Perfect. So so like he's kind of like flirting really heavily with Sierra, And this is what I'm getting to because there's so much other stuff going on, but he's like starting to tell her he likes her, and Sierra liked him last year wound up hooking up with West, who was her friend, and then West kind of like out of like said I just didn't like her on like all these like platforms, and it really hurt her. Yeah, So now Jesse's coming and swooping into like be the wounded bird and kind of like get Sierra and kind of vulnerable. Yeah, okay, so I have a problem with that. I do too, But what I have a bigger problem.
Speaker 1: Is because he got her when she's weak.
Speaker 2: Thank you, But I have a bigger problem with her friend's encouraging it. Page and and and Amanda or like did you see them they're talking? Did you see they're close?
Speaker 1: I would have grabbed they wanted her to like get over us by doing that.
Speaker 2: No, she's over him. She she told him off at the table and she said, you're a loser. Just want to get this off my chest. And now they've had a talk, she's over him. Okay.
Speaker 1: So then yeah, you're like, I don't stand for this either, So I wouldn't stand for.
Speaker 2: Why are your friends like like so she had her leg on his lap. Okay, she might be a little book, I'll say, maybe she's a little she'll get mad at this. She might be a little bit vulnerable at the time. And why did Page say, oh, kiss her feet or lick her toes? Like I would be like if I was Paige, I'd be like, hey, Jesse, sit on the other couch, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like let her let her be for a minute, maybe when she's really.
Speaker 2: How about let her be for good, Like I want her to be out of like some bring your own person in that house.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, that's how I feel about that, And I think that's the kind of friend you would be. I would so right now, I love the girls, but I'm upset with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it. I need to really catch up.
Speaker 2: Just watch last episode.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like I really want to like get invested though, But it's been somewhere else, has been on for so long. Isn't this their ninth season.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised you've never been to one of their parties in the Hamptons, like they have these theme parties.
Speaker 1: Never been to the Hampton's. What I want to go to the hampton so bad. All I've known my whole life is the Jersey Shore. Do you know how bad I'm dying to go to the Hampton's, Like, someone invite me to the Hampton's.
Speaker 2: Please, you don't need an invite, you just go. I well, yeah, see, had I known that you and I would have would have had a different conversation. I've never been because I always say to the girls, like the young pretty girls, I'm like, get your hosted a Hampton. Yeah I've never been. Yeah, well that's a fun time.
Speaker 1: Well you and my mom were just there last summer, right, yeah Jill Zaren Oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, we were at Jill Zarren's party. Listen, we missed the boat. For what I'm telling you to do, like go and have a good time.
Speaker 1: Like go to Surflage, Hey, go with your girlfriends and have a g I want to do a weekend. I want to stay at that hotel too, which is apparently super nice.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Starts with maybe I'm lying.
Speaker 2: There's journey, but there's one on the beach.
Speaker 1: Just call maybe the beach.
Speaker 2: Okay. So yeah, ja, yeah, I know you know what I wanted you. We've all waited for a very long Yeah.
Speaker 1: But we've always been embedded at the shore. I know you can't say different either. I know, but I didn't know better you too, I know you didn't.
Speaker 2: Have me telling you to get out of here break.
Speaker 1: A we I know, speaking of you and my mom. You guys have been friends since you were teenagers? Yes, yes, how was that growing up in Patterson, going down to the Jersey Shore? Just growing up in that old school mentality?
Speaker 2: It's what it's everything growing up in Patterson, which is a rough place like to grow up and but.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't I feel like as bad then.
Speaker 2: It was tough, tough. We were raised very tough. And I think it's what everything that defines us. This show does not define us, the marriage, like whatever we've been through in our lives, what I think defines us the most. Everything kind of defines you that you go through. But what defines us the most is the way we were raised and how we had to grow up. And nothing was easy.
Speaker 1: So even growing up, I feel like you both saw a lot as well, went through a lot.
Speaker 2: We saw a lot and went through a lot. We saw a lot of heartache around even the people around us hard times, you know. I mean I didn't even go on a plane until I was twenty two on a vacation, and we just worked very hard for everything. So and it was a very diverse neighborhood. We knew people from all over the world. Everybody was first generation. I wasn't, but there was still that mentality and all those your prints a fund you was everybody. Nobody's parents spoke English, and everybody had to do their parents' mortgages and banking and paperwork and speak for them and get through school without parents that spoke English. You know, it was not ever easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I wish they implemented the language to me. That's one thing I wish that I was fluent in.
Speaker 2: I know, but you can be.
Speaker 1: I know, I could get by, but I wish they like because you know, Nana and Nona would always speak to me. Did your parents speak Italian.
Speaker 2: No, my grandparents day okay, but back then they weren't like pushing the language like you know, it was kind of was frowned upon.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, yeah, everyone was trying to learn English.
Speaker 2: So they didn't want to speak Italian. They wanted to learn English. Got it. Okay, very interesting.
Speaker 1: So then obviously you know you're dynamic with my mom. You guys were very close in all of your twenties. When did your relationship start?
Speaker 2: So it really started. So we knew each other, like from the neighborhood I grew up. I went to school seven. You know that area, yes, yeah, by Jilts. Yeah, you have all there, so you always knew everybody. But when your mom went to different school than I did. So you know, when you're young and you're not driving, you don't meet your friends yet from different schools because a block of white is far. You don't go to another town to meet friends. You go wherever you could.
Speaker 1: Walk to, like a block away.
Speaker 2: So because your mom and I, so we knew of each other. All the Italian girls knew. There was the roma dances where everybody would get dressed up and go and try to meet their first boyfriends. To get married to. And that so funny, right. So, but so your mom we really got close when she started hanging around my cousin Tanya. Okay, And so I got married. I don't even know if I know this. Yes, So I got married early. Your mom had a shorehouse, and your mom had a group of girls and then my I think her and my cousin got in an argument one of the girls. So they came to my shorehouse and at this point, I'm pregnant. For gab, no what. I was the first one of the group to get married and have so I didn't get to do twenty four. But I was dating and working three jobs. By the time I was eighteen. I was dating Frank. So your mom comes to the shorehouse because they were all fighting. You know how that happens in shorehouses, of course. So yeah, your mom and my cousin, and here they come with it. Your mother had a pair of daisy dukes on and here I am feeling like terrible because I'm like nine months pregnant and they were getting ready to go to temptations. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: She talks about that place all the time like it was God's basement.
Speaker 2: It was God's basement and the surf club.
Speaker 1: Oh, surf club, forget it.
Speaker 2: And everyone was crazy for your mother because she had the nicest eyes. I remember we were out one night and some guys said that she looked like a cat, but she was like.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks, really nice compliment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so cute. So always your mom was always innocent until you pissed her off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, I feel like that's me too.
Speaker 2: I know you're not, but you're you're a lot like sharper than both me and your mom put together.
Speaker 1: No, it's funny. My mom says that Malania is her to a t, and she's like, I don't know if this is a good thing or about I.
Speaker 2: Always would tell your mom, Milania's your boy. Oh, because your mom wanted a boy.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent and my dad got it too.
Speaker 2: I was actually Paul sent me a TikTok of Milania on your way on the way here of about her talking about her nose hairs, like she said the most she did not, which was little Oh she was in the car, in the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that one too, not too long ago. Her tiktoks like of like when she was little, are popping up everywhere. She really said the craziest she did.
Speaker 2: She's an old soul, that's that normal kid thing to say. And she was smart and on point with everything she was.
Speaker 1: She drove your father crazy, crazy, crazy, no nuts. I think she still drives us nuts though. That's the best part. But because you guys grew up together when you were younger, when the show approached the women at the Ladybug Foundation, why were you never a part of that going into first season?
Speaker 2: So I was, and it wasn't. I think it was more everybody who's getting their hair done, Me, your mom and the whole group of girls used to get our hair done to go out on Thursdays. Okay, and what did we know? We're Italian girls. We don't know. We didn't go to college, We don't know how to party. We just want to be able to wear our Jimmy choos and dress like sex in the city and go get an apple martini that we couldn't even drink because we didn't like it. Or we would go to what's the other place across from Tao. Okay, she's not catch it's like a Buddhakan.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, yeah yeah, go.
Speaker 2: To like Budacan or just walk around the meatpacking district thinking we were cool and be home by like twelve, Okay, that was our girls' nights out, and so yeah, so I they approached. They went to a place I think it was this hair sline. They were like, do you know a group of girls that like, yes, yeah, COG told you, no, group of girls that they hang out and have fun, and they were like, yeah, we actually do. So then it started and then you'll find me in the first confessional. I was really skinny at the time. I looked like you look the same, disgusting, and they said, you're gorgeous. Tell me about everyone's husband. So I explained, like Jacqueline and Chris and your mom and dad and all nice. I didn't, of course listen. We were not used to people turning on each other. Yet, we weren't used to producers tricks were We were green, We were still. We didn't know this world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mom says it all the time. No one knew what they were getting themselves.
Speaker 2: No one knew what they were getting themselves into. And then the producer and I still remember his name, went and twisted my words and said I said something offbeat about one of them, and I got a call from one of my friends saying, did you say this? And I was so offended that somebody would think that I would dare say something about them. Now, I'd be like, ah, whatever, maybe I did. I don't know. Yeah, But back then we were not through all this. We were still like you remembered everything you did. You remembered everything you did, and we were so principled and nothing was diluted, and you didn't fight the way that this fight started, and you were friends for life. We still me and your mom still have friends from like grammar school now friends in this world. They kind of come and go, but.
Speaker 1: Do you say one wrong thing and it's detrimental and ends up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the show is like a little bit like it could be toxic and like sure, but we didn't come from that. So I was like, how fuck you, and don't come back by my house and I'm not doing this again. So that's what turned you away, That's what turns me away. And then I of course that your mom calls me, She's like, I just got please come back. There's this girl Danielle that's on the show now and and she's just kind of not fitting in and I'm like, but no, I don't like what they did to me. Yeah, by now I would have got over it. Yeah, I would have gotten over it. I wouldn't have even thought twice about it.
Speaker 1: But it's that, it's how you guys were, and still comes out now a little bit too. And you know, my mom will hold something if it really sticks with you, my mom will hold onto it. And now she's trying to like let things go, and she does. But of course, like even I'm sure back then you when something stuck with you, guys, it.
Speaker 2: Stuck, It stuck gea and it was not diluted then. Yeah, so the things that happened back then you still hold a grudge till this day. But things that happen now you go a lot easier.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was like, no, don't ask me, don't come back, and and it was like then, I you know, Danielle came on.
Speaker 1: How was it watching that from the sideline?
Speaker 2: I didn't watch it. I figured not for a reason. I just didn't watch TV back then. Yeah, it wasn't like something I would get into or I watched What did I watch back then? I watched Ali mcbeil. That was about it. I didn't even know, yeah, you wouldn't know, but yeah, I really didn't watch TV and I didn't know, but I had heard what I had seen what was going on. Sisters weren't talking, your mom was going through stuff, and by now they started to catch on to what the producers were doing. And but it was late and then I was like, okay, I'm ready to come back on. They were like, yeah, no, we have these twins now and that was afterwards.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then when that because that was probably the worst season in Real House. I was in New Jersey history when the Twins.
Speaker 2: And they lost a million views. Amber, yeah, it was they lost a million views.
Speaker 1: It was a lot, so detrimental obviously to even Jersey staying on the network was did they come to you after that season?
Speaker 2: No, I tried to go. Remember when we went to your grandparents' house for the we went to the Cats skills and we had a weekend there.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was so much fun.
Speaker 2: It was so much fun. And they were like, okay, try out, you can come. And then they were going to the Dominican Republic. Every So Mom would like kind of like your mom, would you always your mom? She would be like, come, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Well, at the time, Jacqueline, you were still.
Speaker 2: Jacqueline and Caroline. They were like, yes, what are you doing. So they're like she, They're like, come on, just try it. So I went and I would show up.
Speaker 1: Remember those were the fun days though. Those were the best days.
Speaker 2: I remember those every ounce of that weekend. We had such a good time. And I would show up for things like the the relay race of Tackle.
Speaker 1: You were there too. I was, oh, my god, duh, that's when I had my tantrum. Yes, oh I hate cheaters, guys.
Speaker 2: She does. She's very competitive. She does not like cheaters till this day. You don't know, but Frankie was kind of laughing.
Speaker 1: Frankie literally was like, wea. I feel so bad because we were so close when we.
Speaker 2: Were younger, so close.
Speaker 1: That's when you and my mom would like fantasize like oh these two.
Speaker 2: Oh my heart, my heart so yeah, so like and then finally I said to them, I'm not showing up to these At that day, I said, I'm not showing up anymore unless you're gonna unless I'm getting paid getting paid. This is at least paid for my makeup like something. And they were like, yeah, no, so then I stopped, and then then I was like, all right, let me really try this. And they were like, okay, come and bring it. Bring it this weekend and we had a great time. Your dad was actually twerking like and he was doing John Claude vandam He wasn't turkey, he was doing like splits.
Speaker 1: God, that's his signature, drunk move.
Speaker 2: Yes, his signature. Your grandparents cooked all weekend and then cried when we left. Oh so your grandfather cried. Your mother goes, watch this, we're leaving. And if I had company like that, it would be like, get go out of my house. They cooked for us, They gave us their beds, they went up, and that is the Italian way.
Speaker 1: You give the shirt off your you give the shirt off your back.
Speaker 2: And they treated us like and I would be like, oh God, are these people ever leaving? They were cooking, but that was sag they had. Your grandmother was wait making the deep fried potatoes.
Speaker 1: She loves, Oh and.
Speaker 2: Do that pole she probably did. And this went on and it was the best food I ever had till this day. And your grandfather cried, and we let my dad's father, your dad's father, and he never ever cried. He only cried when you would leave. Yeah, even if he was seen you the next day, they never wanted you to leave their house. Yeah. And then they told me now again, they told me like no, now, Like I could have been on in the beginning, but I think they were going to use me as a sacrificial lamb because I was the single girl on the show. Okay, so thank god I didn't go timing as everything. Yeah, and in between that time a lot, I had been through a lot in my life, a lot of.
Speaker 1: But you also could have helped so many people, which I think, but I think at that time it was everyone stays together, no one really gets divorced, and you were the first to kind of come onto the show and be like I've been through all this, right, and which would have been also. But I'm saying if they would have let you on during that time, I feel like you would have helped so many women come out and not be so afraid, because I feel like at that time it was very frowned upon.
Speaker 2: It was I didn't even tell the people in the kids' schools that I was divorced because I was embarrassed. But I had been through so much in that time, Gea and I learned so much. I have so much more to give. By the time I broke up with somebody I was dating at the time, and Jacqueline goes, try to come on the show. Your mom was coming home.
Speaker 1: And the first when they let you, that's when. It was twenty sixteen. Okay, twenty sixteen, yes, okay, this is making sense now.
Speaker 2: And the first time I filmed with your mom it was my birthday. It was December twenty eighth, and she was going food chopping. I was taking her food chopping, and it was so natural to be with her. Yeah, and it was so good. And me and your mom made a pack and said. Your mom said to me, don't let this show come between us and our friendship, and I never did.
Speaker 1: When was the hardest point between you and my mom's friendship while being on this show.
Speaker 2: I think the past couple of years, I feel like and I feel like I did really stand up for your mom and her relationship because I always said, let them be. Teresa has been through a lot. She can handle this. Look how he is with those kids. That's what I'm interested in things like this.
Speaker 1: And because I mean, I mean, poor Louis he can look left and they'll say something about him. And it's not even just the people on the show at this point, now it's bloggers. And once that starts, it's very hard. It's a vicious cycle. Vicious cycle.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Once once that it's it's very easy to fall from grace and it's very hard for to turn people's opinion around once that starts, once that seed is planted.
Speaker 1: So and it's so horrible because he's really and like you said, he's so amazing to us and our family. That's all that should matter. And I feel like Reesa can handle. That's the biggest point that we've always been trying to to like prove to everybody. But at this point it's also come to a point of exhaustion where it's like, say what you want. We're obviously happy behind open end, closed doors, but I agree with you. I feel like as much as it's my mom can handle herself, and you know, he's very good to our family. I feel like these past couple of years probably were the hardest.
Speaker 2: It were the hardest because your mom felt like people weren't doing enough, but there was only so much you can do. And then your mom gets a lot of background chatter she from people, and your mom doesn't always listen to the right people. I think that it's been the past couple of years. Really. Yeah, I handled things the way I felt was the right way. People see now, I handled things the way they should have been handled. I behind closed doors, I would say to everyone, you guys are going overboard. Things are getting out of control. Why speak to a blogger, Why speak to an ex off camera? You know why? Why?
Speaker 1: It's like you're investigating way too much? Yeah, and why do you care this much?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So it was a lot of.
Speaker 1: It's not because you care for the person, it's because you want to hurt the person.
Speaker 2: Well, there's intention behind everything. So I've learned not to get mad at somebody unless they're intent. It's the person's intention, and that's where you see me get the most mad when I think someone's intention, not what they're saying, what their intention is behind it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they knew there was nothing to attack my mom with anymore, not for nothing. Okay, you can throw the jail card so many times. It's like we've been there, done that. That was like almost a decade ago. Yeah, so now they were just trying to hurt the one person that was closest to her that meant the most to her besides her children, which was which is Louie. So that's why to dig that hard. You're not doing it to care for my mom. You're doing it to really hurt her.
Speaker 2: Right, So if you want to say something and then back off, friends always have to say something.
Speaker 1: And that's why I think it's so easy, like you were saying on the other shows, because it's not that deep.
Speaker 2: It's not that deep. I'm what I'm watching now, Like they'll sit, they'll talk it out, and then they drop like they're kind of dropping it there. There's always something that's gonna come up. Of course, when you drag out a storyline, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, for sure.
Speaker 2: So you know, I would love for our show to come back the way it was in Ireland. We had a great time in Ireland. That was a nice trip.
Speaker 1: There was I feel like there were openings there was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was there was little holes that people could have actually cohabitated if they stuck on that path. But that didn't work.
Speaker 1: I know, like it's always just kind of falls back into that toxic, vicious cycle. So if you could have your ideal cast back, because you obviously want Housewives to come back. I think everybody does a little bit. New Jersey, Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 2: People miss it. People grew up with this. People like they they're like, oh my god, I grew up watching this with my mother. This is related. That's what I get all the time.
Speaker 1: Even now, it's the daughters coming up to me saying I used to watch this show. I watch this show all the time with my mom and we're the same age. But she's like, I relate to you so much, or people that come up to me, or I love sympathizing with you and going through life with you. And I feel like fans really go through that, especially with you guys.
Speaker 2: They do. They do. They look us at us like a mother, like an aunt, like a friend or somebody who Yeah, everybody on our show has made mistakes in their lives.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I hope that young girls at least see it and they may make the same, but at least they'll know what they are when they're going through it, you know. So yeah, I would the truth. I would love to see everybody come back. Yeah, I don't care what anybody says.
Speaker 1: It's a little deeper than that. You can't be mediocre.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I've been mediocre, like I said, your mom, I said, Jen, Jen Jen. But I think the dynamic I don't know the show without everybody in it.
Speaker 1: Like, yes, but there needs to I feel like there also needs to be crazy change so that this toxicness also doesn't come back, like there needs.
Speaker 2: To be there. But then they also try.
Speaker 1: I feel like they also tried to implement very forthstanding rules do not do this, like, do not do that, but they were still overseen and the toxic, like, the toxicity still came through.
Speaker 2: So I say, better the devil you know than the devil you don't. Yeah, if I if I some other girls come on who suck, hungry, thirsty, and I don't know them, I don't know anything. I like knowing everything about the people that I'm fighting with. Yeah, that's true. We like to have some background knowledge. Oh yeah, so then what I gotta get to know somebody all over again? I know what they're capable of.
Speaker 1: Do you want someone new though? Do you want to see some of the fass?
Speaker 2: You know what I'd like to see on my friend Christina Pastina.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then my doolo, are you on hold? I have to ask, what do you mean hold? Did Bravo hold you?
Speaker 2: Oh? They told me. I can't say.
Speaker 1: Exact I figured I just had to ask. Yeah, But I hope you are. I feel like I have a good feeling hopefully you are. But okay, I'm going to ask you some real house has a new Jersey rapid fire questions, and then we'll be done talking about Jersey because it's boring. Nois who is the fakest in your opinion?
Speaker 2: The fakeust? You know, I'm not answering these things, okay, And I think everybody on the show has to be fake at some point to get along with someone they don't like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so everyone.
Speaker 2: Everyone, everyone's fake at one point or another in the world.
Speaker 1: Who's on ozembek me.
Speaker 2: I knew you were gonna say me Margaret, and I think jen Fest Yeah, Jen Aiden.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, you're right. Yeah, everyone's basically admitted to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at that point, I don't think anyone else no, same. Yeah, Okay, I'm on the highest dose and it doesn't work anymore.
Speaker 1: You're so skinny you don't need anymore. But I know, like I know, it's hard to get off. But I mean, I'm not getting look amazing, thank you, but I'm not getting off ever.
Speaker 2: So bad. It's good for you.
Speaker 1: Don't do it though, I mean, you were great before. And who face tuned their Instagram?
Speaker 2: Everyone? Every single person. Me and Jen Fessler took a picture at a premiere last night without it, and she said, if I ever find out that these pictures, they were so horrible they couldn't even be face tuned, she will never talk again unless you delete those pictures. I said, you don't have to tell me twice them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which housewive from another franchise would fit best on Jersey.
Speaker 2: I'd love to see Chanelle I Am on Jersey.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's a character.
Speaker 2: She is so funny and painfully honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah she is, and I need that. Yeah, I agree, I'd embrace that. I feel like some Miami girls might be good too.
Speaker 2: Oh I love Marisol and Alexia. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I a good energy.
Speaker 2: I'm curty. Yeah they're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah good because I feel like Miami and then I mean, Chanel I Am, but like my Emmy gives that same type of energy. Yet nobody, Yeah, no one can meet Jersey.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's true. No Atlanta give us a run.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I actually said that to Riley because I mean it's been talked about in the press, but the new Bravo show coming out that I'm on. Yeah, yeah, so Riley Candy's daughter. I actually said to her once, I feel like Atlanta and Jersey give same energy. She got really offended by that.
Speaker 2: Really why, I don't know.
Speaker 1: She like looked at me and said, no, they're very different.
Speaker 2: I said, Okay, doesn't look like that to me.
Speaker 1: I was very surprised, but she got very offended when I said that, that's not nice. It was kind of me also trying to bond over something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, both of our moms are are on Housewives.
Speaker 2: We're on Housewives. Just trying to try to break the ice, break the ice a little. She didn't like it well right off the bat. Then you know that that's the pace of the relationship that you'll have with that person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very simple, which is pretty accurate. Yeah, with Frankie getting engaged again, Frankie, congratulations, I texted him.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: That was a beautiful engagement as well.
Speaker 2: They did it at the Saint Patrick's Cathedral. Yes, I think my mom got married. Did she know or was it the Newark the Newer Cathedral?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, gorgeous, so stunning, but you love her?
Speaker 2: Yes, so nice. She's Portuguese, so they're like Italian and she's very family orientated, which I loved it. You know, me and frank you are very close. Ge is so yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like we just got for our birthdays. I know, like, did you know?
Speaker 2: I didn't? Did I know that? I didn't know it was gonna.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess when we got lunch on my birthday, so January eighth.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't know then. I didn't know. He told me. Oh right, He's like, okay, mom, can you help me out with this because like I want to get engaged next week or something.
Speaker 1: It was quick, It was quick. Yeah, And what was your reaction?
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I've been waiting for this. I had a feeling it was coming.
Speaker 1: So yeah, now that Frankie just got engaged, you're probably gonna let him enjoy his engagement, have his wedding, and I'm assuming Paulie and you are gonna let them have their moment and whenever the time comes between you two, it'll come.
Speaker 2: Whenever the time comes it'll come.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's funny. I remember when I was divorced. Your mother was very upset. She felt so bad for me. Do you remember coming over the house when you little kids.
Speaker 1: And this was when Frankie had the spiked y.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your mom felt. Your mom loves being married. She loved being married, she likes being a wife.
Speaker 1: I don't know why people push it so much on you, because so many people are so comfortable just having a partner for the rest of their life.
Speaker 2: I'm happy with a partner. I don't like to date. I don't like like I'm not a like I would like.
Speaker 1: I mean partner, but you guys are basically married.
Speaker 2: I treat everything like a marriage. Like if I'm with someone, I'm with them for at least five years, like four years, like I'm a I'm a girl, Like I don't know how people go on like three dates in a week. That would make me so nervous with three different people.
Speaker 1: I would I feel like, oh my god, this is too loose for me.
Speaker 2: And I love that they do that. Yeah, but like I just I don't know how I would do that because I'm like, not that I'm jealous, but I would be like is this person screw me over?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Is there another girl like? Well?
Speaker 1: You? It's kind of that like back of the head talk.
Speaker 2: I've never dated like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like regardless you and Paulie are both loyal to each other. You see a long term future, but there's no rush.
Speaker 2: There's no rush. I especially trusted somebody so.
Speaker 1: Much, especially now your kids are getting married, your kids are dating. You're enjoying this moment. You're not really rushing.
Speaker 2: Different kind of girl. I'm a different kind of girl, and a lot of people, like my mom's of course mad about it. My kids don't ask me at all, is she Yeah? You know Frank got married. I saw yeah that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just never saw that in his yarsy future. I don't know. I know. I love Britt that like, she's such a sweetheart. I just like always seeing like Frank. I kind of figured he would be like my dad in a weird way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just enjoying life. He not met a young girl. Yeah, if he had to keep she's thirty five. Okay, he's sixty.
Speaker 1: I did not know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's sixty. He turned sixty last year. She agreed he died. She deserved that. Yeah, and I would even shade him. She wanted that, she wanted that, and she absolutely given that. Yes, And if I was a young girl, I don't. My mother used to say, oh, what are you wasting your youth? Don't let a guy string you along, because then you miss out on so much of your life. And then you have to start out because if a guy doesn't commit to you at a young age, that's not like you need to build your life. And if you want a family, if that's what you want, and she definitely wanted that. I meet a lot of girls, Jia, A lot of girls that say I was with some guy for like fourteen years and we never got married, and now it's too late for me to have a family, and it breaks me. I had to no, No, they have an understanding. She's not They're not gonna have.
Speaker 1: Children, Okay, I mean yeah, because then by the time the kid is twenty, Frank would think. Ye, that's where I think. It's so crazy sometimes for when men have kids so late. I know, I don't understand it. I know, well, thank god they understand.
Speaker 2: They came to that. I can't. I feel like Gobby would have a stroke, debt, everyone would be dead I would be dead and have nothing to do with it. Anybody in the vicinity. Gabby's spitfire, spit fire, especially when it comes to fread.
Speaker 1: She's head some care.
Speaker 2: No, we need another go out again. No, I'm so faddy.
Speaker 1: My mom literally keeps asking me when's Gabby's birthday? When's Gabby's birthday? I'm like, not yet.
Speaker 2: She's so cute.
Speaker 1: She's like, we need to all go out together.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you were one of the winners last seasons on Traders. Gradually that was the best experience of my life.
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: You know who I just thought about and who could do it? My dad because it's in Scotland.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I was like, so good he could actually do this and not some like production of like this person going out there.
Speaker 2: Like it's very different producing their Yeah, so it was. I mean it was definitely. They have a wellness team, so it was a hard mental experience, it was. But like they're not they are not looking for drama. Like they cut out some things that people would say that probably wouldn't have have made them look great. Okay, things air, you know, like what like Danielle sworn her kids on camera and they said, no, we don't like that. Okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yes, so they're cut from a different cloth.
Speaker 2: So nice they it's not about the drama. It's about the game and the strategy.
Speaker 1: And I just wonder if, like your mom says, freshure breath there, do you think you would understand the game. I feel like the game is really difficult something it's.
Speaker 2: Difficult to understand if you didn't watch Big Brother or Survivor did your dad watch that stuff? I feel like he doesn't.
Speaker 1: I don't watch this is the Discovery Channel.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you know what though, your dad, your dad, me going there not knowing the game helped me win, Okay, because I wasn't strategic in trying to really find the traders. I was just trying to survive.
Speaker 1: Yes, So, because I was telling him how it was a very like isolating situation and everything like that, and he was like, I'd be fine. I was in prison.
Speaker 2: He has to get it. He has to has to get on that show. They already picked the cast for this year. Yes, I know, but there's gonna be one in Ireland. I don't know if they just pick Irish people. But I just saw there's a castle that they picked for the Irish traders. There's the UK traders.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's everywhere Australia. Okay, this could be something fun. I just kind of thought about that.
Speaker 2: Ge yet you know how to do these things? Get your dad on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well traders casting, listen to.
Speaker 2: Me, Studio Lambert if you want to show if you think Tom Sandoval was funny, Joe Judae is hysterical. You don't even know. You don't know what you're missing, you don't know. You know, who's really nice? Sam Ashgari Britney Spears' ex.
Speaker 1: Okay nice, so sweet?
Speaker 2: Who did you love?
Speaker 1: I saw you and Krishelle got very close.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I want to be her mom is she has tight I feel like she's so tired. She looks like a Barbie doll. She looks like a Barbie doll. But then I look at them, I'm like, oh, they're from California. They don't eat pasta like we like. She's like forty something. Yeah, and I would I would never think.
Speaker 1: I thought I was yeah, she looks so young.
Speaker 2: She's so young. I was like, it's so nice and so humble and the biggest heart you ever saw in your life.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that, And I'm obsessed with Gabby, Gabby popping off, right, don't give you. Gabby gives no any so funny Gay talks to wake up in the morning, killing me.
Speaker 2: She's hysterical and.
Speaker 1: Is like, does she like say? And she's like that.
Speaker 2: She's very smart. Oh yeah, but she makes like she's smart with a funny edge and witty. But she's super inherently smart. Yeah, she's a nurse, you know by trade. Oh wow, she's an ran Oh okay, she was a cheerleader to go through that.
Speaker 1: I mean my cousins are auras. It's very hard, very hard schooling Sierra too. Wow.
Speaker 2: And you know about keeping their license?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course. Did Gabby still keep her license?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think she needs. I'm like, Gabby, you're a nurse, right, you still kept your likes? And Robbie's funny them two together, hysterical her wife. Yet I love that.
Speaker 1: So you have stayed close? Have you stayed close with all the traders winners?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So we had a lot of press together. Yeah. There's a big age difference from me. Okay, So you know I love kids like I want to be everybody's mother.
Speaker 1: I feel like you connected close with Dylan Efron.
Speaker 2: Dylan e Fron, Yes, he was so nice to me, treated me like a mom. He's very respectful. He's a gentleman. If he hurt someone, he like cried, I'm like, oh my god, where does this person come from?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What kind of people are these people? They're so nice?
Speaker 1: Where is he from?
Speaker 2: California's Zach Efron's brother? You know?
Speaker 1: I just like found that out.
Speaker 2: Stop it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So did you ever meet Zac Efron? Because Zach Efron was my childhood crush?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, I never met Zach.
Speaker 1: High school musical was my everything.
Speaker 2: Really, you know why? I met Kenny Ortega he choreographed high school music and Michael Jackson he was choreogra he Yeah, he was Michael Jackson's choreographer. So I knew Kenny. Our take up very well. Oh that's so fun. But we used to hang out at his house when Frankie was filming the movie in California. Wow, but that's so what am I doing here? I'm from Patterson? Why did I know? But you guys to California.
Speaker 1: This life has blessed you all. I feel like, with so many amazing looks and you know obviously the good with the good comes with the bad.
Speaker 2: Nothing's for free, no, and that's what I say. Nothing is for free in this world.
Speaker 1: Well, the Lris, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I love you. I love you such an amazing it's such an honor to be here. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy to have you on