Speaker 1: It's nine O gene one engine with Jenny Garth and Tory spelling. I'm very confused about your schedule that you just told me you were up until twelve thirty. You got up a twelve three, were until twelve thirty. Why would you work on until twelve third?
Speaker 2: Always that's why I do my emails, do emails from like nine to twelve thirty. So then I went to sleep, look up at five thirty to do Gilmore Girls from Why are they doing it so early? Because Scott our host is in Canada, on the East coast of Canada, so it's four hours later and he had to work today, so he squeezed it in before he went you're a trooper, so are you? We're going to get done many a time, I tell you, Randy, all.
Speaker 1: Of my life, I have been called a trooper from the minute I can remember. On any set, they're always like she's such a trooper. You're such a trooper, and I'm always like you, yeah, exactly, because it just means you have a really strong work ethic, which I don't need you to tell me I'm a trooper because I have a strong work ethic. It always it's kind of like that guy that always says, oh, smile, you look so much prettier when you smile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, don't tell me the trooper.
Speaker 1: My point was that we can get matching headstones that say she was a trooper.
Speaker 2: That's all I want. Troopers, Can mind be a scooch over from yours?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a scoch to the right or the left, whichever you prefer.
Speaker 2: iHeart Podcasts listen on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Wait, I wanted to tell you something. I went to the Eagles game.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, with the Rams.
Speaker 1: I went to see the Eagles in the Rams and the Rams lost so far. The Rams lost big time.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it was a blowout. You guys, this is actually a week ago now that you've gone, because I know we're taping this in advance, but that's fine. Tell us your tales how you like.
Speaker 1: It was so fun, It was some of My husband was really really happy because because he likes the Eagles, right, he's a diehard Eagles fan, and so that makes me, you know, oh, a secondary diehard Eagles fan.
Speaker 2: And I really do love them.
Speaker 1: And I put on the clothes and the outfit and I was all eagled out.
Speaker 2: Oh so you dressed Eagles. Is he from Philadelphia? He's not even from Philadelphia? What makes him love them? His dad is from Philadelphia. Well that's fine.
Speaker 1: That's what I always made fun to those games. I know he loves it. But they won, were very happy And was it rangulations?
Speaker 2: No, I'm nice. That would have been terrible. Were you in a fancy suite or just regular seats like the regular people. I was in a fancy suite.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, that's you know what. I would have gone either way. But these tickets just happened to be in the thing.
Speaker 2: We just fell in your lap. Star of nine oh two one oh oh aka Kelly Taylor. This is what happens for celebrities, guys. No, it's just you know what, that's not true. It's about hookups, knowing people. It's about like relationships. Yeah, so true. Yeah yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Could happen to anyone rich ass friends. Oh my god, Okay, never mind, I don't want.
Speaker 2: To talk about it. No, No, I know a sweet. Look. I get to be in sweets too, but it is at NFL games that's the hardest sweet to get into. I was just concerts, concerts, hello, because I work at my heart radio. I'm at concerts, but I'm not so good at an NFL game.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I am not either.
Speaker 2: This just happened to follow people. Dave must have had a blast.
Speaker 1: Dave knows all the like beer rep people, all the reps like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because of his job. He owns a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he will often get us hooked up with his connections too.
Speaker 3: Perks of the job people. Yeah, seriously, it's good stuff. Anyway, what else happens in this? I'm just I'm scanning the brain so I can be ready. I'm so ready, So you're talking. Okay, let's just do it.
Speaker 1: Season six, episode twenty four, Coming Out, Going Out, getting out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what. I tried to figure out who was coming out? Who was going out? I know that Nat is the one with his lady. He's coming out. Who's coming out? Maybe coming out of jail, getting out of jail, that would be getting out. Yeah, and that's Tara, Tara getting out. Who's coming out? No, my brain glitch to Gray's Anatomy.
Speaker 1: Wrong show, Amy, would you like to read the synopsis?
Speaker 2: I'd love to. Colin is out of confinement when his cash cow Valerie Malone makes bail. Kelly's phone is ringing off the hook when her rehab roomy starts missing her madly. Donna picks up on Tara. Sorry, Tara's stalker vibes. I ish Donna, bitch, it's early. The hot doctor picks up on Kelly, totally weird, and Susan spear heads a weird expedition to reignite the flames of love between Nat and Joan, just like the limo they ride in him. This story is quite a stre Hey, there's a lot I like about this episode.
Speaker 1: Though there's a lot to like about this episode.
Speaker 2: The jail dream scenes needed to go. Those were Yeah, those were weird. Okay, let's start at the top. It was directed by Gilbert Schulton and written by John Welpley. If you wanted to know, because I know, I was dying to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. So it starts out in jail and right out of the gate. At the end of that first scene, Colin says, get me out of here. So there's where we know the get get out part. Oh no, he's getting out. Yeah, So this is when she goes.
Speaker 2: So this is when she goes to the jailhouse and it was very MENENDEZI like, I felt like with all the Menendez stuff happening right now, is like, oh, we're in jail, Like you know the thing, the window thing that you have to look through.
Speaker 1: How did you feel like, how did you think he was a little in jail?
Speaker 2: Like how did you like his jail? I think he's horrendously awful. I mean, he's way to all that bought for jail.
Speaker 1: He didn't look like it was it was good for him.
Speaker 2: He's such an ass.
Speaker 1: He really is just a big giant baby.
Speaker 2: He's an ass. Like here she is getting him out. She's the only one coming to visit with him. His family doesn't care. She's like literally giving up every penny she has, and he's being a jerk about it.
Speaker 1: There's some weird hold that he's got over val, Like she's not herself around him.
Speaker 2: She's weak, right, It is bizarre, Like, and he's speaking to her so just like he spoke to you. He is so rude and she just does what he wants. I'm get lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a big dick. Like I'm sorry to say that, but that's like the definition of a dick. If somebody talks to you like that, that's what he is.
Speaker 2: He's a dick. Okay, I'm gonna stop you, especially when you're like in there, you're the only no, you can say it ten more times. You're the only hope they have, like in jail, gathering up the money, and he's horrible. I'm like, dude, you're the one who got in jail.
Speaker 1: Well, something about her likes it because she is like I think she tells him I love you in this episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's just totally. She likes it because it probably has her upbringing. M There you go.
Speaker 1: It's uncovering some daddy issues right there.
Speaker 2: It goes back to that.
Speaker 1: Post surgery Joe Bradley is gloating about his new pacemaker and he is already able to go back to football training.
Speaker 2: She's a okay, and he let he's letting someone. Oh yeah, he put Claire's hand up his shirt. Wow, I'll do that. I mean he's young. Of course.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're gonna be able to feel it. My dad had a pacemaker. My mom has a pacemaker. Oh jeez, does that mean I'm gonna get a pacemaker.
Speaker 2: And you feel it?
Speaker 1: I could see my dad's because his thin his skin was so thin, you know, as he got older.
Speaker 2: My mom's wow.
Speaker 1: See but yeah, you could see it. You could see it. You want to hear the craziest thing about a peacemaker too.
Speaker 2: Oh. I hate telling the story, but I'm gonna tell it orse I do.
Speaker 1: My dad had a peacemaker and when he went sometimes they have to switch them out right. Oh did you know that they have to switch Yeah, and they have to like get a new one. Anyways, my dad passed away. I heard that, and they gave the pacemaker to my mom, I know, after he died. No, and then my mom gave the pacemaker to my sister. I think this is right. If it's not right, Cammy tell me that I'm stupid. She had the pacemaker and she had it on the shelf and it went off in the middle of the night, like I started like doing it's jiggly wiggly beeping.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it does. So, first of all, here's where my head went. I thought they put it in your mother. Oh wow, okay, ah, that'd be kind of nice though. Okay, so they gave it to your mother like like ashes, yeah, like in a bag box something. My brain went to, we're cycling the pacery. There would be something incredibly bonding about that. That's where my head went. And then when you said your sister, I was like, your sister too has a pacemaker. You're screwed.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, that is actually true. I'm pretty screwed it comes to that.
Speaker 2: But oh my god. Okay, so it's just like a what does it look like? It's like a little box like a clock.
Speaker 1: For some reason, I'm picturing a little clock like like hands on it too. It knows to no, no, but it goes off when your heart stops or like it gets irregular, it starts beating for it. So it started doing that on the shelf.
Speaker 2: You guys, was it? Was it a sign from your dad? I mean, duh? Wow? Were your mom and dad married your whole life? Yeah? Wow? Come to think of it, so your mom and dad were married when your dad passed away? Mm hm, oh my god. So they're wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they yeah, they did. It's not like they did have their challenges. I remember they were no of course, but like they got back together and they stayed married forever.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's cute. It's pretty great. Yeah, you know, has your mom ever liked anyone again or no, that's a whole nother podcast. She won't do it, that's a that's a that's idea stuff.
Speaker 1: That's Oh, it's an I Do Part too, it's a I Do Part two, it's I Choose Me, it's all the things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh guess what. You'll be getting an email about that later today. Okay, good, let's go back. Let's go back.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, yeah, he has a pacemaker.
Speaker 2: Sorry I went off on that tangent. It was tried on topic. We didn't we all of us just learned about pacemakers. So you're totally fine on that.
Speaker 1: Then we see Joan hanging out with Nat, but she leaves awkwardly, and then Nat tells the crew he sets up that it didn't work out with Joan.
Speaker 2: That was like the weirdest set up for this date, which I enjoyed. It is that like their breakup. I suppose it was like the writers needed some way to have them back together, to split up, to go on the state where here's what I would have done, like just make that like everything's going great with us, but I can't think of a I want to take her on a wildly romantic date we'll do it nat, like we could have just leaned into that a little easier, like all that weird rigmarole was.
Speaker 1: So it was a lot of like build up for something that I was like, wait is that.
Speaker 2: I call that around the River and through the woods when it was like, Hm, just do the date like Clarence Susan would have done that for way simpler reasons. But anyway, I loved the date you did. Yeah, we'll get to that. But I know that Lorraine, who does our write ups, seems to have not cared for it so much. But I enjoy it. I think I might view with Lorraine.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go to the hospital. Kelly's packing to leave rehab and tear a tar is sad that she's leaving, and then the hot doctor comes in to say goodbye.
Speaker 2: She gets keep that creepy sweater. Hey it's cold in there. Well that started to feel creepy and the doctor thing is bizarre the okay, wait, there's been no there's been no talk with the.
Speaker 1: Doctor, right or did I miss something? In like the last episode he.
Speaker 2: Just came in for the pie thing. When he came in during the pie and everyone.
Speaker 1: Was like he's but now he is friends with Kelly.
Speaker 2: I get that they're friendly, but it is completely I'm sorry, like you're not supposed to date your patient. Well he's not a doctor yet, I know, but he's like a resident, and it's like seems even weirder that he would break that. Also, when you're in rehab, I think they tell you don't date for a year. I mean I think that's like an AA or a rehab thing. I mean, that would make sense. And so it's like, Okay, she's just out one day and now I'm gonna be the first doctor. First day movie night goes. Yeah, okay, welcome back to Blockbuster though, we need to talk. Oh, I'm so excited to get to that scene. So you literally shot that in a Blockbuster? Yeah, we did, because there was for I forgot until that that the new movies there would be like a hundred copies of them and you'd be like they're all out, you know what I mean, and be like all the you know, conn Airs are out or whatever. I love that movie. I do too. Conn Air is so good.
Speaker 1: I love any movie with the rock in it. Yeah, Little Known Factory.
Speaker 2: Have you seen San Andreas? Yes, okay, I just watched it for like the fifteenth time. It's so good, but you like it because it's in San Francisco. But I love those kind of so my favorite movies of all time are like Armageddon, conn Air, Oh my god, that's so funny. It's like an I go to movie, wants to Deep Impact, Day After Tomorrow twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: I love all like like like the world this ending movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and one lone guy is gonna.
Speaker 1: Save it Nicholas, Oh the best anyway.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she's getting out of rehab. That's exciting.
Speaker 1: We go to a lamp store, which is also a random location.
Speaker 2: That lady works at. What is her name again, Joan?
Speaker 1: Joan works at a lamp store.
Speaker 2: I don't like a lamp store. Why too bright? One time when I was a kid, I had some sort of weird thing and I was on like my mom was giving me some weird medication, and then we had to go to a lamp store. So now it's like same thing when I got a headache with coconut. Like now it's like, oh, so I don't really go to lamp stores, Oh my god, And I don't eat coconut. You don't have any weird.
Speaker 1: Things like that Amy Sugarman, you're a weirdo and I love it. Okay, Yeah, I don't like lamp stores because they're just too bright.
Speaker 2: Just too many lamps, Like you can't really get off fine, Yeah you can't find a lamp, lamp star, you're overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So they go there to find to be nosy basically and to I mean, this is so weird that these two young girls women are getting involved in relationship too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Susan's really on one about but I loved when they're like, she doesn't really need a lamp and that shows figured that was funny. I was like, Okay, that was It was a.
Speaker 1: Quind like an interesting partnership too. Like to pair up the character of Claire and.
Speaker 2: Susan Susan I I do totally random and it's giving Susan a lot to do. I know, I'm not sure what's happening with this because they're trying to make Susan happen, but she's it's not happening, but they're trying so hard to make it happen.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't I can't figure out why it didn't happen because I enjoy her choices like, I can answer this quirky and odd and it's fun. And then she's really like grabs Brandon and makes out with him. She's really like passionate.
Speaker 2: I can answer this question. I have a total theory. Okay, and people may argue, but for the most part, other than the core group from season one, it never happens. Think about it. Can you name any of these people that really happened. They tried to make Jamie Walters happen, didn't happen. I thought Joe Bradley would happen. I personally really liked him. But they all leave after basically a year. Look, Tiffany stays longer, and I think Lindsay's there for more than a minute. Well, like, none of them happen, or Claire happened, She happened, Ish, she happened ish. But like if you saw any of you on the street nine o two and ol. But if you're like Kathleen Robertson, you're not gonna be like immediately nine o two and now Lindsay Price, you're not doing that. Cameron Bancroft. Nope, none of these people quote happen.
Speaker 1: The core cast from the very beginning is what is like etched in people's minds. They see that group shot and that's all they.
Speaker 2: Yet it's not the case on melrose Place because Laura Layton, you're like Melo's Place.
Speaker 1: She wasn't there in the beginning. Yeah, I couldn't tell you who was there in the beginning, who wasn't on the.
Speaker 2: Correct because somehow they made those people at their luck. There wasn't there in the beginning, and she with melrose Place. So it's like it happened on that show where they would bring in people. Jack Wagner melrose Place, he didn't come until like halfway through nine two one to zero. Couldn't make new people quote happen in the same way that like melrose Place did.
Speaker 1: Just saying okay, I feel good about it, I also feel like I need to take my focus pills because I am so all over the place.
Speaker 2: I know if people don't like it, they write notes, They write us me notes from like half you like it. So I'm really sorry. Please, let's just okay, I'm going back to my list. Here we go.
Speaker 1: We are going to bail bondsman. Valerie puts up the club to get bail money for Colon.
Speaker 2: Now am I correct. In bail, you only have to put up ten percent or something. You are correct, So I know that for all the times you've been in jail. So all right, fine, because then it got confusing because then so she puts up all that money and then they get this crap lawyer. Remember, she gets the terrible you know, public header. He's worn out, he is not good.
Speaker 1: We go to the beach house where Kelly comes home with her mom and David supporting her. It's such a nice I really enjoyed like seeing them bring her home.
Speaker 2: I don't know what about me too, except for your vast overreaction to the art being removed, and when you went cucko, and I was like, chill girl. They're trying to help. They're trying to help her.
Speaker 1: Also, they need to wash their walls because yeah, she hasn't been with him that long to it must dust behind them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's that being said. I defend them on the art, like this guy is the reason you're on drugs and now he's in jail. Absolutely yeah. And then the phone call. Gosh, this whole this has got a jam packed thing. He calls her. First of all, if I'm following her because that's he's got to get his dirty claws back into you. If I were Valerie, She's putting up all this money and he's calling you, it's just so give. She doesn't know, she doesn't know. I know what he sucks. He sucks.
Speaker 1: So maybe val has met her match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably, But this guy cannot be redeemed. Okay, so back to Colon. He's terrible person. He is so terrible he cannot be redeemed. I'm counting the days till we get rid of him. He is a jerk, and what we're supposed to feel sorry for him for his like nightmares? No, dude. He gets out of jail.
Speaker 1: Then we go to Susan's dorm and Susan and Brandon are Brandon's shirtless.
Speaker 2: I know you like that? I do? Actually I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is she They're in bed and she won't shut up about Nat and Joan.
Speaker 2: She can't stop thinking about why they haven't made it work. So we had this like this was very like nine O two one oh Noir, because we had uh, Brandon and Susan in bed, and then we have Steve and Claire in bed and the boys kind of want to cuddle or get you know, get it going, and the girls are like obsessing over Nat. Yeah, and like a relationship longevity and yeah, relationship long, keeping in the spark alive. Yeah, whenever I'm fine with I'm still fine with it. I enjoyed the date. I'm just the holy part I was like, was the sort of like meandering way we had to get to the date when those two are clearly in love. Because we're getting we're writing Nat out of the show is basically what we're doing. We are people. I love the fighting and the Instagram over spoilers because people get so mad when I give spoilers. You just gave us a big spoiler. I know, and that other people like the show's been on for thirty years, but then they don't you don't remember everything. They get mad that I give spoilers to you, to me the character who was in the show the whole time.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make a lot of sense, but it makes complete sense. So anyway, Brandon and Steve beg Nat to go on another date with Joan give it another try, man.
Speaker 2: They convinced him somehow.
Speaker 1: I forget how I think he's doing it for like a guy favor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like now it's like okay, and then all of a sudden, he was like super excited about it.
Speaker 1: David runs into Valerie in the parking lot and tells her that she's an idiot for giving Colon the bail money, and Valerie says that she sticks by her friends, unlike everyone who abandoned Colon.
Speaker 2: First of all, he was never their friend. They never liked him. They thought he was sketchy from the stary like they were right, Yeah, he was sketchy. First of all, this guy, we've all forgotten that he had a sugar mama who he was cheating on you with all the time. And then he's just a big drug addict.
Speaker 1: It's just this is like real life because I can really relate to Kelly. First of all, at the end of last season, she said, I choose me right then we go away for the break and we come back, and she didn't really choose herself. She chose another guy completely at it. Yeah, but she was really taking a risk and trying it out didn't work out.
Speaker 2: I can relate to her.
Speaker 1: This is what happened to me after my marriage of seventeen years, like she did. She was so enthralled by these guys Brandon and Dylan, and then she goes out into the real world and life kind of takes over and the choices they start making themselves. So she ends up with this guy. He's not the best, he's not the you know, he's not the right one for her, but she had to try it out. I guess, so this is how she's learning.
Speaker 2: I'm enjoyed the theory. I like where you're going with it and that you can relate to it. That being said, could she not have tried out a non cheating drug addict.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what happens. You got to learn what you don't want.
Speaker 2: True, true, true, true. Okay'd you make some bad choices along the way to Dave? Yeah, yeah I did.
Speaker 1: I mean not that I regret them, and no offense to the guys, but I dated a few guys in the interim, and it was they were odd choices, and everybody around me knew they were odd choices and not the right choices, but I had to go through.
Speaker 2: It felt that way about Dave because everyone loves Dave. You probably get sick of hearing everyone's like, Dave is the best guy ever because he is. Yeah, I know he is. He really, he's really popular. Like I mean that in a way, like everybody that meets Dave, like we we have had a bunch of hanging outs lately, and like literally at the end of the night, everyone's like, I love that guy, Dave, And I'm like everyone does. That's why I take him with me everywhere. He's also like, you can take him to a hurry with one hundred people he doesn't know, and he's good. No, he was bes he tells you it's fine, and.
Speaker 1: He talks so I don't have to because I'm not talker.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, And he's making friends and loved him. As I said, he's popular. Po Like, isn't that from Wicked? Yeah? Did you see that? Oh no, but I'm going to good me too? Okay, mowanna too. I saw that one. But I'm gonna see Wicked stuff. Did you hear that? Yeah? Or guy? They gave a warning at Wicked I read this article You're not allowed to sing. No singing. I think maybe because it upsets other people, they probably need to have a sing along version of it.
Speaker 1: I think they learned that at the Taylor Swift movie.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's no way they could stop singing. At that thing.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, no way, that's like, that's like saying to Elf, Buddy, the Elf. There's no singing at the North Bowl.
Speaker 2: Like you can't know, but I get people are like, maybe if everyone starts singing, it's ruinings. Is the movie ruinings? It's ruining the movie?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm singing. That's my favorite part of Elf. Okay, okay, want to go to the blockbuster?
Speaker 2: Now, Kelly, why this is buddy? What's your favorite color?
Speaker 1: Call Elf one more time? Oh my god, I could keep quoting it. Let's go to the blockbuster, though, because who does not want to go to a blockbuster? You guys, if you don't know what a blockbuster is, I think everybody listening to our pod knows what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't have a lot of teenagers listening. Yeah, so you don't know what it is. Ask your mom. It's so good.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Donna and Kelly go there and they're looking for a movie to rent, and then they run into Hot Doctor. Coincidentally, first of all of all the gin joints, there is a blockbuster get every corner, like an old timey movie which there's a blockbuster on every corner.
Speaker 2: There's one left. Is it an organ? Yeah? And I think you can spend the night there. Uh huh huh. Yeah, it seems I don't want to ever spend the night in a No, I do want to spend the night brady Bunch House though, Oh my god, do you think she'd let us? I think she would let us. I think she would.
Speaker 1: We could all have her meet and you sleepover. Danielle could come head. There would be so fun. Lauray, and you want to come.
Speaker 2: I want to sleep in my king carrol'sroom. Do you want to sleep in Greg's attic or the girls room? No? No, the girls room's beds were a little tiny. I could Carol. I think only have a full or queen. It's not a king. Yeah, no, that wasn't a king. But I would sleep in the girls room for sure. Yeah. We could just there. That house is so amazing. I don't even not explain that. We can't talk about that. I'll never get over it. I'm trying to figure out how to go back.
Speaker 1: I'll never get over it either. Okay, so they get a movie and a date, Kelly get a date.
Speaker 2: Do we know what movie they got? I can't remember. It was already in the VCR by the time, or I guess maybe we were v so yes, good listen, Oh my god, I wonder were we at DVDs at that point in ninety six? Are we still vhs? No kind of reward? Yes, I think. I think you're right. I literally think you're right. Be kind.
Speaker 1: Did you have a rewind machine, like a separate.
Speaker 2: So I did not. I just rewound in the VC.
Speaker 1: My rewinder broke, No, so I had to get a rewinder.
Speaker 2: Oh no, way, So those were to play and then you rewound in a different thing. We had the two parts so that when my dad was making home movies, he only had to take half of it. It was like it came in parts so that you didn't have to take the whole thing. What Yeah, So it was easier for him to make home movies. We had a crazy thing too. I thought we were in the Jetsons. So we had one VCR, but you could watch it from two different rooms. You could watch it in the living room and then in my dad's office, which we called a library for some reason. You could press this button. You'd have to still hit play in the other room, but you could see the movie. It never totally worked perfectly, but it was it did work. Look at how far we've come. Guy, Now on talk talking to you on a computer.
Speaker 1: I see your face, but you're not in this room.
Speaker 2: This is bananas. I do have the thing where when I zoom with people, I think I've seen them. I've told you guys that before. Like, I'm always like I'm seeing you, I know, so when I see you, it feels like I just saw you, even though people are like, I haven't seen you in months, and I'm like, I see No.
Speaker 1: We talk more on our zooms than we do when we see each other in real life.
Speaker 2: I know nothing to catch up on, because really it'll be good.
Speaker 1: Okay, they pick everybody up is in a limo. Everybody's in a limo.
Speaker 2: Now, First of all, a stretch limo. Nothing can give you more car sickness than a stretch limo. I won't go in them. Do you go them? Yeah? I've been in one or two. Oh.
Speaker 1: I have to be in the seat facing forward, like you have to be in the seat. That's like facing the right way. You can't be on the side, face or seat.
Speaker 2: The car sickness is just pretty intense.
Speaker 1: But yes, yes, so they're on their date. They they drive by like the Whiskey a Go Go in West Hollywood.
Speaker 2: And it makes me think of something I wanted to point out really fast. Have you noticed in the beginning of every episode lately it's just a full Beverly Hills montage. I mean it takes up a good chunk, like a full minute. I don't know what influence so much, and that's happened a few episodes, but anyway, and now we're getting more of it.
Speaker 1: Well, I saw that this morning and I thought, oh, this episode must have been short, so they had to add that totally, which I didn't mind because I liked seeing it all, like very It's very pretty womanish, really fun to watch. So then they visit the site where their old bungalow used to be, but it's not there anymore, a.
Speaker 2: Grass field with a weird chain like fence. But okay, and that's where the kiss, I think is that where they start making out. They were so stoked on that the love is real. It was always there. That's why this whole.
Speaker 1: Ruise doesn't make sense that they wouldn't that they were telling us.
Speaker 2: Then they go to like a hot dog joint or something. Yeah, they went I got hot dogs. Did you know that hot dogs are one of the worst things you can eat. I'm not allowed to eat them. I didn't want to say anything. My doctor told me a couple of years ago, no more hot dogs, and I haven't had one since. I do eat bacon occasionally. If you have acid reflux, you're gonna need to quit two things, carbonation and hot dogs. Yeah, I haven't had a hot dog in years. How's your acid reflux? It exists, but I haven't had like I had like an episode which we could talk about on day A couple times, and it was so terrifying that I was like, oh, I don't eat citrus anymore either, My god, so I don't need oranges anymore. And I easty like six qudi's a day. I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's hard when you're temmy, okay, sorry, when you know what else, if you have acid reflux, don't take cough drops.
Speaker 2: That's what did me in. Really, I had cough and I combined like so many bad things and then basically I could breathe.
Speaker 1: Were you eating like bacon wrapped cough drops on top of a hot dog?
Speaker 2: Kind of the one that did me? I loved carbonation and then I realized, like, no, that's not good for me.
Speaker 1: Randy drinks carbonation all the time. Randy, he likes the bubbly water. I know I did too.
Speaker 2: I loved it. I drank it like water like I would in the middle of the night if I woke up to sip water or drink carbonation, Like what was I thinking? That was bad? So now I'm the only drink I can drink is water and Cami meal tea. There's not one other beverage I drink. Hmm, No, maybe once in a blue moon a sip of cranberry juice. Too much sugar though, Yeah, No water, I just drink water. You guys.
Speaker 1: I love these episodes where we really get to know Amy.
Speaker 2: What do you drink? What do you drink? I saw you drinking something the other night. What were you having wine? I don't drink wine anymore. What did you drink? What's your go to? What are you talking about? When we were at dinner? Did you get it? Do you get a at dinner? Just want so bad? And I remember us having any We were just at Miller and Lux together. We had a fancy restaurant and we were like family style. You had no food, and I had to get your resulted because everything was it's a real meat place, right.
Speaker 1: I did not drink wine. I drink water. There, I mean.
Speaker 2: Boring, But do you do? You do what I do?
Speaker 1: I'm like, I get a little bored with my water, so I put in electrolytes in it. That was not No, I just drink water.
Speaker 2: No, okay, the stuff called what is it called?
Speaker 1: I do it every day.
Speaker 2: It's like a powder. Yeah, yeah, I've seen it.
Speaker 1: It's so yummy. It makes your water taste like a treat. Amy, you gotta get it.
Speaker 2: Really, ice is my only like occasionally sometimes I do ice. You're wild, I really am. Okay, wait, we have to we go. I'm a little bored.
Speaker 1: Streets of Venice, Kelly and Donald boring episode.
Speaker 2: Really it just kind of it does sort of it didn't move like it was nothing's really happening. Yeah, Kelly and Donna go to pick up Tara. Tara in Venice. Yeah, because she calls from the payphone and like she's she's in a broken movie night and she's in Venice.
Speaker 1: Like which is close to them, so they still it's not that close though, And then can we talk about Kay Taylor from the beach.
Speaker 2: Look me up, I'm listed Kay Taylor at the beach, no address. That's what she tells the doctor. There's thing when you call for one one city at the beach. Thing the beach is fourteen cities that could be Santa Monica, Malibu, Marina de Beach, Laguna, Manhattan, Hermosa. Like what Kay Taylor at the beach, no address? Okay Taylor at the Kay Taylor back to Tara. Tara, and she wants.
Speaker 1: To sleep over because she's so impressed with the beach apartment in Kelly's.
Speaker 2: Friends And you did say I'm calling the unit right, I'm taking you back tomorrow. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Colin's having his weirdo nightmares by going back to.
Speaker 2: Jail, which is weird. You don't usually see that in movies.
Speaker 1: And that's when Valerie tells him she loves him and she won't let him go back. I can't wait to see how this works out with this val and Colon thing, because it made it's so weird and like came in out of left field so hard and fast, Like I really have no idea what's going to happen, and I'm very excited about so don't tell me, don't spoil it too Okay?
Speaker 2: Then that yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh and then we go and Joan and Nat are dancing in the all the old start.
Speaker 2: What is that place at the start? Made me think of the coconut grove? Do you remember that? Like at the Beverly Hilton. There was sort of like a merv griffiny place like the Coconut Grove, and that's where I was like, did they film not there? It looks like that. It was kind of cool, looking, very cool. The whole date was cool. I would like to go on that date, just not in the limo. Steve's having the most romantic night of his life. Time is right?
Speaker 1: And what's her name? Susan has drank all the champagne. Every time you caught to her, she's drinking more champagne.
Speaker 2: And do we know why Brandon couldn't go on the date and had to be waiting at the Coconut Grove or whatever it was called the Stardust Room.
Speaker 1: Well, it didn't really make sense because what did he have to do just get it unlocked?
Speaker 2: Or is that the one that was at the hotel that's not even open anymore. But somehow these guys just chomped right in and the room was as beautiful as ever. That's oh yeah, no, yeah, I think you're right. Well, thing was a bit of a storage but like like the limo, the episode was like a felt like a filler.
Speaker 1: But Coen got out of jail, Kelly got out of rehab, Tara's getting weird.
Speaker 2: It's teeing us up for some events to come, and ends with Natt, Tara, Tara Vale, and Colon. I'm here for it. I'm going to give this a high score, like a nine.
Speaker 1: Really okay, I'm gonna give it an eight. Like I felt a little bored sometimes and I was like, when is this going to be over?
Speaker 2: I don't think I was bored watching it. I think I was just do do. But I also was like did I finish shit? So it did have a little it was missing a little something, but I thought I was into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, me too.
Speaker 2: You guys liked it? We liked it. What's next? What's next?
Speaker 1: Next week we have episode twenty five smashed.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa that sounds get into the we're about what five six left in this season? Very long seasons too long? Too long? Yeah, a little too long? Well, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: We went off on so many tangents today, you guys, But I hope you're.
Speaker 2: People enjoy it. Yeah, people are learning things. They know about pacemakers, now, they know about acid reflu We're here to serve. I want. I totally have menopause questions, but I'll just save those for Jenny separately. It's fine, Yeah, save those for me. Okay, Love you guys. H