Speaker 1: What's that bed. I'm pretty sure it's dead. He's coming this way.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I said, Hiro's dress.
Speaker 1: E plase, Hey boo, it's me ros dress false. I will be honest with you, I'm a little bit groggy today because I stayed uh well, I didn't actually stay the whole night, but I did have a very late night at the world famous Queen Mary of Long Beach, which, if you don't know about it, gigantic ship that is one of the most haunted and most famous haunted places in the world, and we're very lucky to have it here in southern California, and I've, weirdly, I've never been, so I had a friend that was nice enough to rent a room and I went over to visit. I had the option of staying the entire night, but I knew that all my friends were gonna go to sleep, and I don't want to stay there with you know, ghosts hovering over me and no one else to see it. So I decided that I was gonna leave around like four am. But anyway, spoiler alert, not much happened at all. But I did make a cute little video that I need to edit together, and I'm going to post in the Facebook group ghosted by Rob's Dressfuless, So if you join it, I will be posting that. You know, I do have kind of a wild, crazy, busy week this week, so hopefully at some point I'll be able to edit it all together within the next week or so and then I'll post it. But yeah, I need to review the footage. Maybe there's a ghost walking around in the back or something. But I'll be honest, none of my ghost vibes went off. My friends got there at about five pm. I had shows, and I got there around midnight, and none of my friends really had anything that they can really report. Maybe a couple of feelings here and there, but yeah, they stayed the whole night and they said nothing really happened, so unfortunately, and we stayed in the Haunted Room, Room B three forty. So special shout out to Alissa who's a listener of the show, and she was so kind to invite me to go check out the Haunted Room and walk around the entire ship, which is such a cool place. But yeah, much happened. You know where A lot is happening here on the show today because we have a legend of Los Angeles. Her name is Pleasant Game and she has all kinds of stories. Now here's something that's really special about Pleasant. I wanted to introduce our listeners if you're not familiar with her, because she will be at the live show at Casita del Campo at the Cavern Club theater, which is in the basement of the Mexican restaurant in Silver Lake, California. And she'll be there and she we haven't figured out exactly what she's gonna do, but you know, she knows how to to have some experiences with paranormal so maybe she'll help some stuff happen down there. Not quite sure yet, but wanted to introduce you to her, and I hope you enjoy this. So here she is on with the show. Ladies and gentlemen, I am joined by a true I mean, as I was saying to you before we started this, like multi hyphen it doesn't even begin to describe because you do so many different I mean, you're a punk rock icon and legend, you are a belly dancer, you produce your own show, you're but one of the big reasons why I want to talk to you, especially on this show, is because you do Taro your psychic, your witch, and a paranormal investigator. It's pleasant, gamin hi, and also like best name in the biz, thank you, and that's your real name.
Speaker 2: Was a pleasant surprise?
Speaker 1: Oh is that why?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Not an a well, maybe an accident as well. But they were going to name me Andrew. And the first thing that happened when I was born was my father said, what a pleasant surprise, and my mother said, I'm not going to name her Andrea. I hate that name, so my name is baby for like almost two weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Then they settled unpleasant and you're a pleasant game and I love that. It's gorgeous. I we've already been talking and there's this is one of those interviews where I don't even know how we're going to do that because there's just so much to talk about. So I'm already calling a part two. There's gonna have to be because you've investigated so many different places, and you do this like professionally, like people can hire you to come in and what do you do.
Speaker 2: You bring all the equipment, all the equipment, I bring all the high tech and low tech stuff, you know, and that there's like a number of things that you bring, there's like ev EVP meters, there's there's a spirit box. I mean if I if I started describing how all of these things work, that would take a really long time, yeah, and eat up time for fun stories. But then so all the high tech like investigation equipment, and then also all the low tech traditional stuff like divining rods and pendulums, and then just good old feelings. But like, over the years of doing investigations, there's been so many insane stories and a lot caught on video or photos.
Speaker 1: So no way, have you caught EVPs?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes, tons of EVPs? And then there's a uh we had Okay, So one time we were I was with Crystal Raven roll Wolf, who's been like a longtime paranormal investigator partner of mine, and we also just finished writing a tarot book that's gonna come out next year.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: But we were in the middle of investigating this place called Hobbs Grove, which is a Halloween haunt. It's one of like the biggest and most well known in the country.
Speaker 1: Where is it.
Speaker 2: It's up in central California. It's near Fresno on this old what used to be a walnut farm, but they contacted us on Facebook because they have over one hundred cast members working there like every year from like the end of August through November, like you know, reenacting like chainshaw murders in the woods and chasing people around and all this rigged carnival funhouse stuff. So they they contacted us and sat us this huge email of like just crazy shit that was going on there, and some of the actors, many of whom had been working there for years, like, walked off a night like right before Halloween. It was a week before Halloween. There was like hundreds of people in the park and all these people in this one thing that they called the Redneck camp out in the forest walked off because there were these giant you know those spools that you use for that they roll telephone wire on that you see sometimes they look like a big dining room table, but they're gigantic, like they're like really like four or five feet circumference of a circle. Like at least fifteen people saw one stand itself up and then start rolling around through the trees. And these were yes, and these were actors that had worked there for ages and they're like okay, I'm then, you know, yeah, or like then there was another guy who it was his first night and he got post stood somewhere in the woods, not at that exact camp, And at the end of everyone's shift, it was with all the other actors changing and they're like, how'd you like the first night? And it's like, oh, it was really fun. You know, it scared a lot of people. And plus that hologram was great and everyone's like, na hologram and he's like yeah, and they're like, what do you mean? And they're like, you know the guy who's who ended halfway down the torso in the nineteen thirties green suit. That was like laughing and stuff up in the air, and everybody looked at each other and they're like, we don't have holigras.
Speaker 1: Oh no, wait, what's the history of that place?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Okay, So that place has been there since like the eighteen nineties. It was a farm. There was there was some tragedy with the people that were either hired to work there. It was like a family I think their cottage burned down. It's next to a river which is always haunted, and there's just a bunch of like you know, like burial sites around there because it's pretty much out in the middle of nowhere. And okay, so there there's another Uh, there's an do you know what an ovelis is? An ovelis is a thing that you can carry for paranormal investigation and it allows spirits to talk to you. It's got like a sort of dictionary thesaurus thing in it built into it with like a vocabulary of like eight thousand words. So when you're using an ovelis, you can say, like, hey, is anybody out there? And if it says something like you know, red green or something, you know it's not intelligent. But if it says high, yes I'm here, which I can say like a robot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So we were during this Hobsgrove investigation. We were in the barn and so many people had hurt and like, some people stay in the hay loft. I mean there's an ad hay ind and there's beds up there, like some of the actors when they're working there, and their dressing rooms are below it in the actual barn part. But people kept saying that they heard like footsteps in the roof and there's no way to get up there, you know. And then people kept feeling like the barn was super haunted. So Crystal and I were in there with this woman who's nickname in the paranormal community is mom. Her name is jan Acosta, but she's been doing investigation since the late sixties in the early seventies, and she's just awesome. But she also looks like she looks like like a Midwest housewife. I just want to say this, you know, like sweet hair. She was wearing crocs, I mean, like a fanny pack. I mean, she's she's absolutely wonderful, but it's not like she's a hot ticket, right, Sorry, Mom, if you're listening, you are a hot ticket. And we'll hear that in a minute. Anyway, so the ovelis was like babbling to us, you know, how many people are here? What do you think of being? You know, how is it for you guys here haunting a Halloween haunt? And the ovelis yelled it's perfect, you know what I mean. I mean, it was like crazy stuff like that going on, Like you know, if it says it's perfect right when you ask that question, a spirit that's intelligent totally yeah. So anyway, then it suddenly went quiet, so Crystal and I were asking questions a few more times, like hey, are you still there? Because things had been very talkative, and then it just stopped. And then finally Crystal goes, what's the matter. Don't you want to talk to cute girls? And I was like, yeah, don't you guys want to talk to hot girls? I mean, because you talk to spirits, or at least we do just the same way that you talk to people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, We're like, don't.
Speaker 2: You want to talk to hot girls? And the almost immediately.
Speaker 1: Went Mom's hotter like no.
Speaker 2: Yes, and moms like, who had been very calm and normal during the whole investigation, throws her hands up in the air and that's that's rat and during booty dances and the people at Hobbs Grove were just like like their mouths were just open and we're all were like cracking up. That like ruined the investigation for a good.
Speaker 1: Ten Oh my god, that's how I'm going to be on my next investigation. Didn't you have to talk to a hot girl like me?
Speaker 2: Totally? They'll talk back?
Speaker 1: Well, how would you describe what I'm wearing right now? I mean, usually I'm dressed like mom, but today I wanted to go all up.
Speaker 2: You look you look full, You look full like gorgeous, exquisite corpse. I'd say as yours. Your is your luke for today it's like a corpse. Yeah, Martitia Adams wishes where did you get those eyelashes? By the way, I need them.
Speaker 1: These are all natural, baby, now right out of the head.
Speaker 2: Will you leave them to me in your will and hope that I don't stab you for them?
Speaker 1: Just skin my eyes and take.
Speaker 2: On your eyes, but I'll be careful not to DMP the blash.
Speaker 1: But you know what's okay. So I always I talked about this many times in the show, but I sleep on my face, which I know is bad for aging.
Speaker 2: But I sleep like an Egyptian pharaoh and I wake up in the same position. It horrifies me.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm a mover, but I'm always down on my face because I've heard that if you sleep on your back, that's how sleep paralysis can happen. It's just like, I don't know if it's a theory, old hag, I don't know. This is what people have told me. And so I sleep on my face. But with these lashes. Sometimes I wake up and they're all like crunchy and like, you know, I have to curl.
Speaker 2: You went from Alice in Wonderland to Alice Cooper.
Speaker 1: Yes, definitely, I have to.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you a crazy sleeping story that happened in my house.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So this happened like about five or six years ago. I like just pinged the wake. I wasn't scared. It wasn't like when you wake up startled, but I just like opened my eyes, like if it was in a horror movie, it would have been like the noise, you know what I mean. And it was pitch black in there, and I'm completely blind without my glasses, Like I have to smell my way around the house Helen Keller style if I misplaced my glasses, like like just feel stuff and like, yeah, have my nose on every surface. So I woke up and I just woke up really fast, and I was facing you know, sleeping on my back, and I was facing the ceiling and I saw this like radiator fluid like neon green colored like mist like revolving around counterclockwise on the ceiling. So I'm like looking at it, and I was like is this real or is this like when you wake up in the air. You know how the air kind of looks like it's moving in a really dark place. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So I thought it was that. So I'm groping around while I'm watching this thing moving going? Am I really seeing that? I'm groping around from my glasses on the bedside table. And then I was like, oh, it's coming from the smoke detector, because there's one above my bed. So I found my glasses, I put them on the face, and then I turned and the light was on on the smoke detector, but it was red like the one in the kitchen had a green light. So I was like, Okay, it's not coming from the smoke detector. And when I had my glasses on, I could see how really full formed it was and how quickly it was moving, and I was like, what is that? So I got up and went to the bathroom. Not TMI, I'm just letting you know this stuff. For like a time, I peed, I wiped, I washed my hands, I looked at my face, I put handbosh and on. So I was in there for like a little while, right I was fully awake. At that point, I got I went I walked down the little hallway, which is super hunted in my house. I mean, my house is like grandson Gal station. And then I got into bed and I have a laugh that it's pretty high. But normally I'll like just you know, climb up the little steps and be normal. But this time I crawled in with my back to the ceiling, and then I closed my eyes and then laid down on my back. And then this like internal dialogue started with me, like because I didn't look at the at the ceiling, right, I didn't realize that I hadn't done that. And then so one part of me, and this isn't this part isn't like you know, mine control or schizophrenia. So one part of me was like, are you really gonna just go to sleep without checking to see if that thing is still on the ceiling, And the other side of me was like, oh, it'll be okay, and then the other side was like, are you fucking high? So I opened my eyes and it was still there, and then I was like, wow, what are you supposed to do? And this kind of situation and I was just sort of like regarding it, like, Wow, this is a real thing, this is not a dream. And so I was still like laying there. I didn't feel vulnerable or like scared or weird. But then it started getting more chilid and going faster, and I was like, maybe I should tell it to leave, and then maybe I should say the Lord's Prayer. And then the other side of me was like, you've seen too many fucking horror movies. So then I was like, okay, I'll just say the Lord's Prayer. And so then I was like in my head, wait, how does it go? And then and then finally I was like daily Beloved. And then I was like, fuck shit, that's not the Lord's prayer.
Speaker 1: That's like.
Speaker 2: France, it's a wedding. It's a funeral. Four weddings and a funeral purple rain. So that so then I was like, wait, how do I not? And I started going down a shame spiral. Why do I not know?
Speaker 1: What I know?
Speaker 2: But even like Susie in the Bandchies did it. I mean it's not you know, it's not like I was raised in the church, but I mean, come on, it's the Lord's prayer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then I was like, oh, yeah, our father I didn't have it, and all I can remember was our father written and hollowed be thy name. So then I was like, fucking come on, get it together, get it together. And then all of a sudden, I never do this either, because really, if I didn't remember the Lord's prayer, why would I say what? I blurreted it up and just said, in a really butch voice, in the name of Jesus Christ, you have to leave right now. Okay. I just got total goosebumps. A fucking there was a huge crack and a hole opened up on the look. I am having goosebumps all over. Oh my, I've told the story a million times. It opened up on the ceiling with this giant crack. The mist started swirling around it faster and faster and making our motions here that you guys can't see on the air, I'm like, and then it it like it broke into two. They went and came down and then zoomed back up in the ceiling, and then the fucking hole closed up with a louder crack, and then I like jumped out of bed it and I was like, oh my fucking god, oh my god. And I turned on all the lights in the house and the bathroom, in the kitchen, I turned on the TV, I turned on the computer, I turned on the radio, I turned on everything, and I was like, what the fuck? And I looked at the clock and it was three thirty three, which is really supposed to be the witching hour. Yeah, and I was just like, I'm still having goosebumps. I mean that this was really like one of the weirdest fucking things that ever happened to me. So I was like sitting there, rocking like a mental patient on throsen and I was like, I can't call anybody, because anybody I know from partying like in the olden daisis king to think I'm fucking higher than shit, and I.
Speaker 1: Can't and I get back out something and.
Speaker 2: I can't wake someone up at this hour to go A portal just opened up my ceiling. I mean, like, you know, like because the two girls that I do the most paranormal investiations with are both moms, Like you know what I mean, There's just no way. So I was just pacing around and being like super horrified time I know. Well, then then when it got light, I was calling everybody, you know, but I would not go back into the bedroom until like nine thirty in the morning. Like until way off, how do you explain it? I have no fucking idea. But then, okay, well my house is one hundred and ten years old and it's super haunted. I mean, like I've had you know those you know those wooden hangers you steal from hotels, Like you don't buy them, you always steal them from hotels. Yeah, of course you do.
Speaker 1: No wire hangers.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, it's John coffered the seal of approval on these ones. So anyway, I was sitting there and I could see my cats like tracing something, like all of them in the hallway, and the hallway has always had even in the days of flip phones, if you tried to take a video on those crappy little screens, you could see stuff moving in the hallway.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Anyway, all of a sudden, one of the hangars just like busted in half with this huge crack and like flew down there. Until then I got up and I started yelling, you motherfuckers. I know that you were here before me. I know you live here, but can you please just like you can stay here. You're not doing anything bad, but do not scare my cats. I was like yelling, like a like a now I know, so they come down.
Speaker 1: Do you know who haunts it?
Speaker 2: Wait? No, this is no I don't know who. I wait. I was going to tell you another story about it. So anyway, in the front around this same time when when this portal opened up, so there was all these people that worked up at the stables all the way up at the top of Beechwood on the Hollywood Hills, you know, and those staples are haunted too, by the way. Anyway, they lead the rides over here to Burbank, and you know, those people don't live there anymore. But two of them were in the big cloth backtub upstairs. It was like a guy and his girl and they were wasted. And this was like in the middle of the day and he saw this. He noticed for the first time, this little outline in the door, and he tried to he was like, hey to his girlfriend, it looks like there's a secret room there. And they were all high and shit. So he was trying to porpoise his way over her and splashing water all over and he said, and so she was turning around. He said, right here, and he touched it, and the panel fell open, and there was a secret room in there that nobody knew about, and it had it had all these boxes of glass shot needles, which I think they stopped using in the late fifties or early sixties, and like all these diaries about weird crazy drug addiction stuff and magic. And so they came over banging on my door, going look at this, look at this, look at this, and I was just like, what the fuck? And it came up there and none of us knew that that room was there, and I'd been living there for years already. So anyway, he came over after the this was after the portal incident, but he came. He came up to me and he's like, I think our house is haunted. And said, oh, yeah, it's definitely haunted. He's like, how do you know? And he told them the portal thing, and he's like, why didn't you call me? And I was like, dude, I don't even know you. I mean, I know that we're neighbors, but I'm not gonna tell you that like a portal of He goes, well, now, you know, like if it happens again, you could call me. I was like, okay, think.
Speaker 1: Wow, I want to know the history.
Speaker 2: I I know I was oh that Another time a plumber came there to fix the plumbing and he only spoke Spanish and he was under this crawl space in the house and then in reverse commando style and we're not talking about the commando underwear things, right, he had to crawl out straight out, like on his belly with his feet first. So it took him a while to get out of there. In the cities, he got out where the crowdspace wise, he was making the Son of the crossing the Maria Santa Maria, Santa Maria Sa And next thing you know, the landlord and like l a PD detectives were there because they found human.
Speaker 1: Me, they found human in your home now in the.
Speaker 2: Class space and the dirt under it. But yes, what did they like what was skeleton? A real old skeleton what? Yeah, well they wouldn't tell us anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know much about this, but like, like I feel like there's always that scene in the movie where they go to the library and they look at those old newspaper clippings and stuff. How do you find out the history?
Speaker 2: Because it's all I.
Speaker 1: Mean, they're not gonna put that on zillow dot com.
Speaker 2: No, No, you know, how hyphenated you said, I am, Yes, I am. You can go to like the Hall of Records and look up who owned it and who lived there and all that stuff, because I already did tons of Internet searches, and I mean it definitely doesn't come up on the cello, but it just doesn't come up anywhere else. But you can at least have a history of like who lived there or what might have happened. Yeah. Yeah, the lady they used to live next door to us had lived there for decades and she used to tell me stuff about the people that that, uh you know, lived there, like way long ago.
Speaker 1: Wait, we have to get into I mean, a whole other podcast would be hearing about the punk rock stories, because even just looking at your Instagram, it's like a Forrest Gump level of like you were there when that happened and here and that, like the pictures of you with Iggy Pop and Blinda Carlisle and like it's so rad. So did you in those days? Were there punk rock ghosts going on? Did you have experiences?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, they're okay, yes we did, like.
Speaker 1: Because I'm obsessed with that time.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I know, I guess a lot of people. I know I used to. I mean, this is going to sound really weird. I used to post stuff like that a few years ago occasionally, and nobody gave a.
Speaker 1: Fun I've always known that.
Speaker 2: Now now people are like really, like, like so into it.
Speaker 1: And you're in the books and stuff. When people write the history books about La Punk Rock, your name is in there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and then you know about More Fun in the New World and Under the Big Black Sun, the two books that John Doe and Tom Desavio just put out. Everyone wrote their own chapters. So I had a chapter in both books. And this is I mean, like everyone you could think of that lived through those times. So this story is in it, but I'll tell it on the air. Anyway. I lived at a punk house called Disgrayland and it was super famous. So it was owned by Mickey Hargate, who was Jane Mansfield's by the Flower x ex husband. That's his son doing the flowers. That's Mariska's sister, and Mariska Hargate on I can't remember what detective versus I kind.
Speaker 1: Of show, yeah, one of those yeah, yeah like that.
Speaker 2: Anyway, she's his daughter too. But the place right next to the disgrace lund was Criswell Predicts owned it and it was a psychic and they had a bomb shelter.
Speaker 1: Wait Criswell from like uh the ed Wood movies. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, him and Mickey har had twin du plexus and Chriswells had a Chriswells had a bomb shelter at like a you know, Cold War era like fifties bomb shelter. And when the police busted parties at our house, which was really like at least three times a fucking week, we would just we found out that the bomb shelter was open so you could get there quickly in case of an emergency. And there was like bunk beds and like survival crockers, so we just take a boom box down the steps and go down there to get bombed.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And who lived there?
Speaker 2: Okay, so everybody you could think of in punk rock and I'm not like making that up stayed there or crashed.
Speaker 1: There, but it was right off like sunset.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. Kid Congo was the person that found it. Kid Congo from the Gun Club and the Cramps and Nick Cave and now the Pink Monkey Birds, he was the one that found it. Belinda Carlisle from The Go Gos was my roommate for like ages, like that was where the Go Gos went to number one and Disgrace Lund turned into like It's a hard Day's Night. So this story is about that time Belinda and I, Hi, babe, she listens. I know she's good. She's like just as obsessed with.
Speaker 1: Paranormal We gotta get hurt in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally, okay. So I had a Ouiji board and we were but we took all these like you guys should look at my Instagram. It's Princess of Hollywood.
Speaker 1: It's so good at Prince.
Speaker 2: Have you seen those naked voodoo pictures of me and Belinda?
Speaker 1: I don't know you would know.
Speaker 2: But that like we were taking pictures as like naked voodoo queens wearing corsets and headdresses and had candles and stuff.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: So those were like in nineteen seventy seven, seventy eight, seventy nine.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I can't even I mean, I only mean this as a compliment. It's like shocking when I hear someone like you talk about, like back in the seventies nosing to me too.
Speaker 2: It's insane. It's like, fucking forty. It's over forty years ago. Every time I write the date on Instagram on a throwback Thursday, I do have a fall yeah, like operatic room, but so okay. So we decided we were gonna get my Ouiji board out and contact people who had been there because we wanted to know who lived there before. So it was like whizzing around you know, the board and like, is anybody there? And they were like, yes, yes, I'm here, like spelling all that stuff, and I was like, well, can you tell us your names and all it's spelled out and you have to remember this was a punk house with people just crashing out it all the time. It spelled out house dirty, h I t y. And we looked at each other and Blinda was like, hey, that's that very nice and I was like fuck you. And then it wrote shut up sluts.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, and they were like, okay, we're done. Who was that?
Speaker 2: We never found out that fy Me and Belinda were at this really nice restaurant in West Hollywood a couple of years ago and we were talking about like all the crazy haunted shit that was going on it this grace and she said, what about shut up slats And I don't know if anybody in the in the restaurant knew that it was her, but I mean we just looked like two nice, quiet We were looking and behaving like two nice, quiet, middle aged ladies. Yeah, but then we were like fucking screaming and she's like, shut up slat. Just we were Okay, here's a fun Weiji bird story. Crystal RavenWolf and I were doing the Wigi boird a few years ago on it was on my father's birthday and he died. Like I hadn't seen him since I was four, and he died when I was twelve, so it was his birthday and I was trying to get in touch with them, and like he came through immediately, and Crystal was just writing it down because you have always have to keep track of who the you know what the letters arkistan him say, come really fast, and so he came through really fast and I was like Papa, and she's like, no, no, we have to check. And I was like, I know it's him, you know, because you didn't even know he spelled his whole name out immediately, but yeah, let's just check. So I was like, if this is really my father, how many wives did you have? And it went immediately to between five and six, and Crystal like goes, oh, come on, and I was like hi, Papa, and she's like really.
Speaker 1: I was like, yep, what is your advice for a Ouiji board? Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, if anyone out there listening has not used one, you got to be super careful. A Wiji board really is just like opening up a door, a doorway to a place you may not understand, and is not always like at all friendly. Yeah, sometimes it is, but I mean seriously, this stuff about demons coming through or spirits lying and saying there's someone else, this is just like, I mean, like you wouldn't like answer a Nigerian scam email by by sending that you know, by paypallling them money right.
Speaker 1: It the internet, It could be anyway.
Speaker 2: It is texting for dead people.
Speaker 1: It's spiritual cat fishing.
Speaker 2: It's exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's like booty call with.
Speaker 1: The dead Grinder.
Speaker 2: You know. I have an act about that in bulblic and candle.
Speaker 1: Right, welbook and candle ps is your It's a Burlaskin.
Speaker 2: It's all a call to burlask and we have psychics. So it's every It's the third Whitchy Wednesday of every month in La. You're in La. Yeah, and Elle said, if this is pertinent, it's on a Friday in October and we have the club all night.
Speaker 1: So we're all going to be following you on Instagram so they'll know.
Speaker 2: Okay. So anyway, so after we talked to to that person, then we were talking to another girl whose name was Bree. She was really, really nice, you know, we talked to her for a long time. I did not know until a couple of days they I found out that someone had committed suicide by jumping off the building next to where my house is. Oh wow, and her name was Brian.
Speaker 1: How wow? Wait? How soon was it that?
Speaker 2: It was like two days after.
Speaker 1: Two days after that? Oh wow?
Speaker 2: Anyway, I have her shoes and I think of her all the time. Hybri, Oh my god, that's insane.
Speaker 1: Do you live in Hollywood? Yeah, Oh my god. Well there's yeah, there's just so much chaos. I want to know what the history is of your house. I think about that constantly every time I'm in Hollywood. There's just who knows, I knows, Especially when you think about like the shady like nineteen twenties and thirties and forties of it all. Who knows how that body was that was buried underneath?
Speaker 2: No, I know, all of it's crazy. A friend of mine used to live in Poland Nagri's house, like the actress that almost killed herself because she was involved with like real Valentine. Oh, lived in her fucking whole house, like back when you could get giant apartments in semi slimmy areas of Hollywood for nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what is your You have a is it a gift? Sort of like Carrie? What do you call it?
Speaker 2: It's called the ePK or electro psychokinesis. I can see I'm in a good mood and I'm rested, so I'm not doing anything to the studio here, but people won't let me near their dat machines. I've like made movie lights explode. I've made light bulbs explode, street lights go out. I can like I can like put my hand towards where a car is parked and open like the electronic wax.
Speaker 1: You're kidding.
Speaker 2: I can make stuff go up and down, and I I had it all my life, and for a long time I was seriously in the closet about it until they found out that behind my back, everyone was calling me like fire starter and carry But I've been using it for a lot of years for energy healing, And even when I was little, I used to think I was praying over like a little bird or a chipmunk that I found, But it was really the energy healing. Like I've that I do it to animals all the time, I do it to people at work. I've some of the some of the people that I cleanse with it have have had like demonic possessions or like just someone put crazy dark energy and curses on the I mean, I know this, all of this sounds batshit, but I know you're into it, but my life is very not normal.
Speaker 1: That is insane. Like, so I let you.
Speaker 2: Feel some of it afterward taping this. Yeah, unless you want to experience it on the air.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's really cool. Yeah, let's do it. Let's see what do you I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna walk over. I'm just gonna like, well, it's not going to find anything if I do it too. Do you have any anything hurting on you?
Speaker 1: I mean, my wrists are kind of sore from playing guitar.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's let's do that. Then here I'm slithering.
Speaker 1: Out, okay hopefully. Yeah, you can still hear me, you can, we can hear you.
Speaker 2: Okay. So what I'm doing is I'm rubbing my hands together and then I'm gonna sort of when I do this, it feels electromagnetic. It feels electromagnetic to me, and I'm gonna ask Ris if you feel anything. You may not at first, because everyone experiences it differently, and I'm not gonna tell you what they are because i don't want to color your perception of it. I just started doing it. Oh yeah, I got it. I don't know if you can feel anything. Can you feel anything? Uh?
Speaker 1: A little bit? I feel a little tingle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what most people say.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Yes.
Speaker 2: So then I do it and I'm pushing it back into you and pulling it out kind of like like a kiddy making biscuits right now. But I'm waiting until i can get a really big blob of it. I'll tell you a sixth story about this in a minute too, when I'm done with you. This is a really good, weird one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like a uh yeah, tingle. It feels like a wave, like I felt like a little bit of a wave of a tinkle.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you have to drink a lot of water now, okay, because they just moved to a bunch of stuff around in you.
Speaker 1: That was wild. So you just do that for people, like you know, people can hit you up through your website or something and you can heal them that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I usually when I do this, I do it. I usually do it at the Green Man Store, which is in North Hollywood, and you can book an appointment there because they have these beautiful healing rooms with like massage you know, like massage tables, and I have all my tools there. I mean I have them at home too, but you'd be stepping over costumes and glitter and cat hair, although some people would probably prefer that, but.
Speaker 1: That feels comfortable to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But also when I work at the Green Mountains on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so that's kind of like my office hours for like long time energy healings.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, But so one time.
Speaker 2: I was doing this, I was doing this to a neighbor and she was like, my neck is fucking killing me. You've got to do something, and This was also at like two thirty in the morning. But she was the kind of person that you could like if she would have lived there. When the portal opened up, I could.
Speaker 1: Have talked, Oh, okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It was like someone that you know has your same hours and stuff. Anyway, So she laid down on the couch and I was pulling this stuff. And when I pull it, like I said to you before, like I feel like I get like my hands feel electromagnetic and I can pull stuff out. So he's backing up and backing up, and I was almost all the way at the you know, at the end of the room, and she was going, oh h like if you were eavesdropping from a nearby yard, you would have thought there was sex going on. She was like when I was pulling stuff out of it, she was like moaning and panting. But I was sitting here with this big blob of stuff and it was like all purple, and I was like, what the hell am I going to do with this? Because usually it feels like little tendrils or strands, and I felt like I was holding a log. So I just kind of like haphazardly through.
Speaker 1: It of energy towards it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so hoppazardly threw it towards my kitchen. And this was when I had really been like studying to direct it, you know, because that's another whole story. I started being able to channel it. But as soon as I threw it towards the kitchen, because I thought it would go outside. You know, my kitchen used to be a porch and the screen door was open. It didn't go outside all that. I have shop lights in the kitchen, and then they started flashing on and off going and it sounded like like like it sounded like when the disaster was at Chernobyl. It sounded it was that loud.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was making like a crazy mechanical buzzing noise. And then the lights were flashing on and off. And so I ran into the kitchen, you know, down these little stairs, and she was right behind me, and I heard it go what the fuck? And I was getting so like whacked out because for most of my life, when I would explode something or do something I would I would get so nervous because I knew, you know, I felt like I was gonna get called out for being weird, like, you know, but also I didn't understand it, and it scared me and made me full of anxiety. You know.
Speaker 1: I can imagine like as a kid totally.
Speaker 2: So sometimes I would like explode something and then I would just want to puke and I'd be like, please don't let it up and again. But so I got this feeling there, but this was because it was so intense and the lights were going on and off and this noise was so I didn't know what to do. I just threw my hands up in the air and yelled stop it at the top of my lungs, and it fucking stopped. And then I heard it behind me go like that, and then about two and a half feet the whole ceiling filled with about two and a half feet of smoke, like the entire ceiling, and it was rolling around there and then it started solidifying into like these check marks or like this is gonna sound down but like nikes swoosh things okay, And I was just looking at it, and then I was like, like really getting more than anxiety that I used to have when I was little, And so I didn't want to like tell her what was going on because I didn't want to call her viewer and I was like, hey, Chris, are you seeing this? And you go, oh, you mean all the fucking smoke on the ceiling?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, sponsored by Nike. Yes, that's in. I can't even I mean, I've never met somebody that has this. So but it's also you can do. It's triggered by your emotions as well, like but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anybody that has it? Okay, So here this.
Speaker 1: Is have you met other people?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. They're called a lot of people call them electric people or sliders. That's in capital letters S L I, small letters D E R S. Because for a long time, like if you're if you were studying parapsychology or if you were a serious person, you could call it. You would call it electro psychokinesis okay, But if you were just a Monday person, like a lay person, you would you would call it, you know, oh, electric people. Like I can't wear a watch anytime, like I can. I can just fry stuff, like sometimes I can fight it if I want to. Sometimes it's if I'm stressed. You know, I've talked to other people like I was at this dance festival and I was at a hotel with another girl and I see eleven eleven all the time and that that is insanity too like but so so, this girl came up to me and she was trying to figure out my place for dancing at the festival, and I said, I want slat eleven and she's like, you can't have it. And I was like, why it looks like it's open. She's like, I'm gonna have it. And I said, well, eleven's my favorite number. She said it's my favorite number two. And then we both said I see eleven eleven all the time. And then we were like sister. And then all of a sudden we are like all the desk clerks at the hotel were like, hey, everything's down. The whole computer went down. And I was like, do you have the electrical thing too, and she's like, yeah, I do have it. And we're like we just walked it.
Speaker 1: WHOA you just walk away in slow motion? Does everything explode?
Speaker 2: Who would think that? Like we were doing it.
Speaker 1: My wrist feels amazing right now.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Okay, we have out of time. There's so many things I want to ask you, because also I want to know about aliens. We've never even talked about aliens on this show. And you've seen aliens too.
Speaker 2: A couple of lifetimes. My first, yeah, when I was four was the first sighting because I wanted to stay up to see Lassie and this is an upstate New York when I was really small.
Speaker 1: Wait, let's use it as a tease for the next time, because I want to listen to some EVPs. Is that cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, let's listen to it.
Speaker 1: All right, it is time for EVP or ev Plase. So what I do pleasant is I go to YouTube and I find different ghost hunters. Evp's okay, and I like to have my guests guess what the ghost hunter believes that the EVP is saying.
Speaker 2: He didn't go to one of mine?
Speaker 1: Right, No, do you have some on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's under ghost girls.
Speaker 1: So uh, the first one. And and you know, I've only had a few actual paranormal investigators here, so I'd love to hear an expert's opinion. I think I found some good ones. This first one came from someone on YouTube named Truth in Evidence TV, and it's in Calhoun's Square in Savannah.
Speaker 2: Georgia, Savannah hunted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, Okay, So here's the first one. Okay, so there is a voice in all that chaos talking tell me I see her one more time.
Speaker 2: It sounds like she's saying no at first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and that.
Speaker 2: I can't hear that noise. I don't know what that noise is. That's weird. Is that like, so was in the middle of a time square?
Speaker 1: I think so that is not much context.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean that if there was like any cars going by and we don't know that. Yeah, No, I don't. It sounds like she's.
Speaker 1: I don't Yeah, okay, Well here's some options. Is it? Yo, I'm with the bands? B I mean it was a groupie. I don't know. B. No, you don't understand C. No, I'm really a man. Maybe it was a drag queen.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it was a drag queen like in the Garden of Good and Evil or d is it just y? It sounds like, wait, what was the last option? No, that was the drag queen.
Speaker 1: No, I'm really a man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's what it was, but it was No, I'm really something or no something.
Speaker 1: Well they believe it's no, you don't understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Remember I said no, and don't heard it.
Speaker 1: Hear it again? No, yeah, I could totally hear No, you don't understand now, it could be It could be either like some kind of reenact what do you call that? A ghost is like you know, you're hearing a moment from the ghost life.
Speaker 2: Like like it's like an energetic imprint.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Like it could be something like that, or maybe it's a ghost that's telling the ghost hunters like, no, you understand that a lot like.
Speaker 2: A real person to me. That good. Yeah, I mean because it sounds like a young person and had the inflection of like a reality shows.
Speaker 1: So you don't understand now.
Speaker 2: It really did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because a lot of times.
Speaker 2: When you get an EVP, it it will it'll from a spirit. It'll sound more like timmy and metallic.
Speaker 1: But that one was really well, we have another one.
Speaker 2: It was clear. Yeah, let's listen to another one. I mean, maybe maybe it's someone that died recently.
Speaker 1: It could be. Yeah. This one is from somebody named Paranormal Proof and it is at the Ghost Whole Mine, which is an abandoned gold mine in Mount Kutha, Queensland, Australia. Wow, okay, what is this ghost saying?
Speaker 2: That was creepy.
Speaker 1: I listened to that one last night.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, I just got creeped out.
Speaker 1: I got major chills. You can also your.
Speaker 2: Crickets in the that's super creepy and he guesses super creepy.
Speaker 1: Then I died and then I died. Okay, is it a curly fries B good die? You know it's.
Speaker 2: Australian dingo ate my baby's number?
Speaker 1: Is it C Huggin dos or D You're gonna die?
Speaker 2: Oh, you're gonna die. I thought it was like then I died, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Listen again, this is so scary. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So on the on the ghost Girls stuff and on YouTube. Yeah, there's a few different We were investigating at the suicide bridge in Pasadena.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, every time I drive over that, I think about it.
Speaker 2: They were they were you can see me getting flipped out on film. It's it was saying get out and like, yeah, it was wining us.
Speaker 1: Oh because like so many people have jumped off of it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, even and workers were killed when they were making their bridge.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Okay, pleasant, we have to wrap this up. There is just so much to talk about, and I know that we've I know we haven't even talked about like, so wait wait, we had one last thing that we have to squeeze in here is so you've been mentioned on the show before because Selene, our friend Selena Luna, had her bachelorette party at Casita del Kampa where I'm also doing our live Ghosted show on October nineteenth, and you she she came to you and and because she wanted to do a paranormal investigation, and you told her that that's where you guys should go. Have you had experiences there?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh my god. Casita del Campo is so haunted. We looked up a little bit of stuff about it, but there was like there was like I can't I am not remembering this off the top of my head. It was either like a cook or someone that was working there.
Speaker 1: I heard so many stories. Yeah, I don't know what's that.
Speaker 2: Let's just put it this way. I was investigating it with Shana Leilani, the girl that you know is my co producer, and Bellbooken Candle.
Speaker 1: This was the Selenae time, right, Yeah, yeah, there was.
Speaker 2: A Selenae time and then we did another sounds there. But when when I came home from it, I mean that one the Ouiji words we're talking around, but a few days later. You always have to rule out the mundane. But then I said, really like, this is a common thing that people that do paranormal investigations. I was like, I can't tell if I have a cold or an attachment. Oh no, you know, because you always have to rule out the mundane stuff first. But yeah, there was a there was activity when Seleni was there, and it was also a bunch of other like people.
Speaker 1: But you think a spirit or something attached themselves to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's happened before.
Speaker 1: At Casita Camp.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, weird. But they can do that from anywhere, like if they if they like, when you're doing a paranormal investigation, spirits need energy and they can try to get it from you, but a lot of times they'll take it from lights or from any electrical source. So when you're doing a when you're doing a paranormal investigation anywhere it's inside, you have to sweep for like nests of cords, like right here, this would light up all that this like little mess on the floor here would light up all the equipment on itself. So you always have to rule out the mundane stuff. And that's why I was saying, I can't I can't figure out if I have a cold or an attachment, because it was totally conceivable that I would have a cold or be having a bad allergy day. But you know, if you're taking medicine and it doesn't go away, then maybe you're having an attachment.
Speaker 1: Interest saying Okay, I'll keep that in mind, but you definitely think that place is haunted?
Speaker 2: Oh full on? And also else did all right?
Speaker 1: Tell us again where we can find you and everything? I mean, because people again could hire you to do taro or healing, yeah, a lot.
Speaker 2: Of things, yeah, or house cleansing all in Hollywood. Yeah right, yeah, I mean I would travel, but that is to be negotiated. Okay, so I live in LA. Just keep that in mind. If you want to book anything I can do distance healing. You can find me at pleasantgaman dot com, p L e A s A n T g e h M as in man a and as in Nancy dot com. And you can find me on Instagram like post crazy stuff there all the time. It's all witchy and punk rock, and some of it's really glamorous and some of it's really scary. And also that's Princess of Hollywood. I'm also on Twitter as Pleasant Game in one and also the Divination Nation is on Twitter and it's on it's on Facebook, and also Bellbook and Candle b E L L E Book and Candle has its own Instagram. And that's what the underscores. It's my cult burlesque show that I run with Shana Leilani.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's so much I'm with y'all over the web.
Speaker 1: And for people that love your story telling that you've showed.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I have a blog too, Yeah yeah, multiple books, right, yeah, I've got lots of books. You can get their books at pleasant game in dot com or I have a blog if you want to see some of the stories now there, you know, there's quite a few up there that is Pleasantgaman dot blogspot dot com.
Speaker 1: Love it well, how about that that was Pleasant Gaming and her ability to shut down electronics and lights incredible, incredible and what an honored to speak with her. So again, she will be at the live show now. I just checked and there are literally a handful of tickets left for the live show. So if you have not gotten ticket yet, you can go to the link in my Instagram bio, or you can go to the Cavernclubtheater dot com and you can get your tickets there. So while supplies last, it'll certainly be completely sold out, which I can't wait. And that live show is October nineteenth at the Cavern Club Theater. Also that weekend, which is my birthday weekend. On the Sunday, which is the twentieth, my actual literal birthday, I will be An Oxnard at Levity Live doing Ross's Dragtastic Bubbly Brunch. I will be hosting it and guess who else is going to be there. Former podcast guest Jasmine Masters, She'll be there, so I hope to see if you could make it. Please join the Facebook group Ghosted by Roz dres Fales. We also have a Facebook page. I have my own Facebook page, Roz dress Vales, and I always want to become famous on Instagram one day, so if you could help me out with that and go to Instagram and follow me at Roz dress Fales, I'm on Cameo, Twitter, all the things. If you could please like and subscribe to the show. If you have a ghost story, I would love it if you could leave it in a five star review on Apple Podcasts, or you could send it to the Facebook group as well. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me. Hey back star bands on a podcast network.