Speaker 1: And thanks to all of you for being with us. Happy Friday. Eight hundred and nine pot one Seawan is our number if you want to be a part of this extravaganza. Getting a lot of reaction to our little interview with Oliver Larkin from yesterday, and then we had had Chris Rabon from Pennsylvania on TV the night before, and you know, these debates I'm having with these Democratic Socialists and they're not faring too well. Linda could have been more effusive in her praise of it. Jason is in today, Jason, what did you think of how did I do? What grade would you give me? Well? As an interview, I'd give it a B. As an interrogation, it was an a minus. Don't ever ask me for a great because you know what I'm gonna I'm gonna apply your your grading standards to your bonus every year. How's that that's fair? Well, somebody's a little uh, woke up on the wrong side of town this morning. I did not wake up on the wrong side of town, not even close. A little sensitive about stuff? I thought you ever made a sterner stuff anyway. Eight hundred and ninety four one sewn this Friday as we get going, all right, so Abdul sayed, and we'll play it later in the program. Refusing to renounce Hassam Piker, Abdul Sayed telling Republicans in twenty eighteen on a panel, you may not hate Muslims, but Muslims definitely hate you, Abdul el Sayed, saying he hates you know, this one islands called Maganac. I believe it's how you pronounce it in Michigan. That apparently is Mackanaw that everybody loves. I mean, everybody loves it that lives there, that I know. Sorry if I mispronounced it. We'll check in with Tutor Dixon later in the program today about that, because she's there, she's live, she's on the ground, et cetera. But you know, everybody now is making up to what you know, first of all, how radicalize this Democratic Party use You know everybody now sees because it's in writing the DSA beliefs. Eliminate the Senate, the presidency as we know it, in terms of we don't get to vote for president, a judiciary, amnesty for illegals, abolished borders, abolish ice, all of the insane, you know, positions that they have then, of course, defund the Department of War. I don't know. We have top geopolitical foes. Let's think out there. We got Vladimir Putin, we got President she, We've got Iran, We've got you know, little Rocketman. Oh is the president. He's doing something at the State Department with Marco Rubio. He wanted to is you telling me you want me to take it? How are you telling me?
Speaker 2: You know, it's the President of the United States with the Secretary of State. We are in a conflict with Iran.
Speaker 1: And he's on almost every day. All right, let's listen to it. All right, we'll dip in.
Speaker 3: Years, but you make it up for it now, really make it up for it now. So it's an honor, and I'm delighted to be here at the Department of State to announce some of the largest ever investments in American mining GAT.
Speaker 1: A great thing mining.
Speaker 3: Is we're putting our miners back to work, and we're reclaiming America's rightful place as the minerals superpower of the world, which is what we are. People just didn't know that for a while. I want to thank our great Secretary of State, Marco Rubio, for hosting us. It's beautiful building where you know, I look at the President's allowed to remove things from any building, and I'm liking the chandeliers. I really I like those Corinthian columns. But cutting them out would be not good. There's a beautiful columns. But I'm allowed to do it.
Speaker 1: Every once in a while, I'm coming here and.
Speaker 3: Grab a painting and put it at the Oval office, right, but not too much.
Speaker 1: But I want to thank Marco.
Speaker 3: I want to thank Secretary of Interior Doug Bergen was done a fantastic job. Secretary of Commerce Howard Lutnick likewise, and as well as executive director of the National Energy Dominance Council Jared Egan. Thank you, jareded and thank you all. I love that. The Dominance Council. I've never heard that one before. That's a hell of a name. Where's Jared, Where's Jared?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 4: Jared?
Speaker 3: I like that? Did you make up that? Did you come up with that?
Speaker 1: And that's all you, sir, You came up with that.
Speaker 3: I think it's pretty good. Thanks as well to the leaders of many of America's great mining companies who are here, and educational institutions that are also joining us today. Now two hundred and fifty years ago, America won our political independence and the Revolutionary War. On my first term, we secured our energy independence, and now in my second term, we're achieving our economic independence, ensuring that America is never again reliant on hostile foreign nations for the resources our country needs to dominate in the future, and we have plenty of those resources. Critical minerals are the raw materials of American strength that power everything from advanced weaponry to automobiles. And we want these essential products to be mined, refined, and made right here in the USA with the American skill and American hands. We have better skill, We have better hands than anybody in the world. For decades, politicians let other countries steal our minds and mining jobs.
Speaker 1: It close up minds.
Speaker 3: It'd buy a mine and close it because it was good for them and put American producers out of business. The United States lost more than three thousand, four hundred minds of Can you imagine three thousand, four hundred I think they're going to say miners or jobs, it's minds, three four hundred minds. Over the past three decades that's said. But now they're coming back, and they're coming back faster. Many of those minds are being reopened, and a lot of new minds are being built. Over the past eighteen months, our administration is signed or approved more than one hundred and sixty minerals deals worth nearly forty billion dollars. And today the United States is opening up new minds at the fastest pace since the nineteen fifties. Has never nobody's seen anything like it. And that goes for auto plants too, and AI and so many other kinds of plans. We have nine think of this, we have in a short period of time, a year and a half.
Speaker 1: All right, that's the President talking about achieving economic independence and mining and rare earth minerals and so on and so forth. Critical by the way, for so many industries, semiconductors, the defense industry, on and on and on. By the way, Breaking Republican Senator Bill Cassidy said that he will support Todd Blanche's nomination, likely assuring his information. With Mitch McConnell still absent after a hospitalization, Senate Republicans could afford to lose only two votes in their efforts to confirm the Trump nominee. If all of the chambers, Democrats, as expected, vote against Blanche before saying yes. Cassidy had not supported Blanche with gops you know, Lisa Rokowski, et cetera, et cetera. So we'll see. Looking looks like Todd Blanche will get through. This is a problem with the then majority. People want to blame Trump for every day and I'm like, well, you know, he's dealing with you know, a bunch of people and he has no margin of error. By the way, a tribute to Lindsey Graham, the Senate voted overwhelmingly to pass his legislation to impose sanctions against Russia and Iran. After months of you know, fits and starts and stops and everything in between, that past eighty six to twelve. So good news for Lindsay. And also a sister, Darlene, who's a lovely person. She still has not had a chance to more the loss of her big brother that took care of her when she their parents died. She was only thirteen. This is what's fascinating about the times that we're living in and this radicalized democratic socialist communist movement that is now taking over the entire Democratic Party. Kamala Harris now has stepped out endorsing Abdul l Sayed. Looks like Chuck Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand have joined the DSA bandwagon. They are afraid that if they don't, what will happen to them? Now? I think it's important to maybe pause and think about what we're talking about here. You know, the DSSA, eliminate the Senate, the Presidency, judges and amnesty for illegals, abolishing borders, abolishing ice, defund the Department of War and all deportations, eliminate cash faw, establish a wealth tax. Then you have cradle to grave, cradle to gray, womb to tomb guarantees, government guarantees. Because they do everything so well. You know, they've rated the lock box of Social Security, Obamacare promises all broken. They've done such a great job with government schools. Let's give him control of everything. Guaranteed, government basic income guaranteed, government job guaranteed, government healthy food guaranteed, government housing guaranteed, government childcare guaranteed, government grocery stores. And it goes on and on and on. This is who they are now. As I talk about this issue of l Sayed in Michigan and Mike Rogers one un unbelievable. He's a patriot, he was a combat veteran, he served on the Intel Committee, he worked with the you know, Intel services and the FBI. I mean, he's had an unbelievable background. But here's the thing about about Abdul al Sayed is his best friend is a guy by the name of Hassan Piker. And so for every Democrat that is now supporting El Sayed, they are willing to overlook a guy that previously called for the streets to run red with the blood of property owners. This is Piker, a man that said America deserved nine to eleven, a guy that has praised Tomas and communist China, A guy that dresses up and pretends to be chairman MAO. When given an opportunity to separate himself from this lunatic, well, that moment was never taken by El Saiedis Alsaya had punted. El Saya had wanted nothing to do with it. As a matter of fact, Al Saia had refused to condemn his pal his money to.
Speaker 4: Renounce people like the left wing streamer Hassan Ker who was campaigning with you, who was out there in Michigan on Monday night. I believe last night as well. Do you have any plans to do that?
Speaker 5: Look, I'll tell you this, I'm less focused on folks who are campaigning with me, more focused on the folks I'm campaigning too.
Speaker 1: How would he dare do that? So when Kamala Harris endorses abdul l sayed, understand that she knows how radical his friends are. Now, Hillary Clinton was a little bit more cautious, but still supportive. Now, same with Chuck Schumer, same with Kirsten Jilibrand, and Hillary Clinton warned that Abdullahl sayad needs to mend fences with the moderate Democrats he was vilifying if he wants to win, I don't think he's capable of it. Mark Penn, the longtime Democratic polsters, predicting that Hally Stevens voters will actually go with Mike Rogers and make the right choice of Michigan. And he says the question is whether or not a lot of the moderate Democrat who are for Stevens will say I just won't go there, I'll defect from my party. He said, it's highly likely that you're going to see five percent of Stevens voters who are going to switch to the other side, and that alone would give a margin a victory to Mike Rogers. Interesting story, New York Times. Moderate Democrats now fear that all these DSA radicals are poised to seize their party's presidential nomination in twenty twenty eight. It's sort of like it's all been happening. They've all been cowering in fear. None of them have the courage to take them on because they know they'll be primaried and kicked out of office like some of their peers. But they've known this has been going on. This, you know, since twenty nineteen. You're looking at two hundred and fifty elected DSA members in forty states. We are preparing for the next war that is coming, said Jonathan Cowen, the president of the Third Way, leading centrist democratic group. Feeling to The New York Times a new fifteen million dollar effort between now and twenty twenty eight to discredit Democratic Socialism. Their fear, el SAYAD is paving a path for progressive to seize the party's presidential nomination. Maybe they should look at that poll we talked about last weekend in New Hampshire. Leading presidential candidate for twenty eight's alc the hand pick candidate of Bernie Sanders, the heir apparent. Bernie Sanders said earlier this week that he doesn't think he will endorse Wisconsin Democrats socialist Francesca hung I don't think so, you know, he said. I met her once a couple of years ago, I was in Wisconsin. I bet he probably does. A new poll, by the way, on that Wisconsin governor's race finds that the Democratic primary voters in Wisconsin, by the way, the most liberal in the party. This is not the Democratic Party, this is the hard left of the Democratic Party. Anyway, they favor Francesca Houng by twenty two point landslides. She's now changing her position on pretty much everything. You know, I hate Thanksgiving, Oh, I actually love Thanksgiving. She changes her mind left, right and sideways every second of every day. I never said defund the police. Meanwhile, she said it a million times. But this, you know, leftist, communist, socialist network, you know, is has now completely They now completely dominate the Democratic Party. Now you do have commentators, we mentioned them. You know, we have Joe Manchin now as out of office, Bill Maher, James Carvill, Van Jones, Mark Penn. Not a lot of them. But you know, the only one that's elected that'll say it is a guy by the name of John Fetterman. You got to give a lot of credit to Fetterman, because I guess that's an act of bravery in this this environment they now find themselves in. Moh Hannity Less big government, says the Sean Hannity Show A light twenty five till the top of the hour of this Friday, eight hundred and ninety four. One Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Linda is suggesting that I ask you to call and give me a grade on the debate with the DSA member. He is one of us.
Speaker 2: Because you're sad. You're sad I didn't give you an a plus. And now you need to go to the audience.
Speaker 1: Say audience again.
Speaker 2: The audience is going to be honest with you and they're going to tell you what I told you.
Speaker 1: You did a great job.
Speaker 2: You were just nice, that's all. I don't know why this is a bad thing.
Speaker 1: The word is called audience. It's not audience. Where do everybody knows that I'm saying it right?
Speaker 2: Trust me? The audience knows very smart. Say coffee, coffee, that's what I'm drinking right now.
Speaker 1: Actually say New York, New York, New York, New York. Okay, say talk radio, talk radio, right to soh. She told that one down. I did, But that means.
Speaker 2: Not en nothing when you're not, you know, being I am a talk show host here, I am blah blah blah. You have an accent too, just so you know, like when you're tired and you start to talk and it comes out.
Speaker 1: Oh, definitely comes out when I'm tired. But I purposely, you know, and I didn't work. It's so silly. But when I was I didn't realize how thick my New York accent was until I was in Huntsville, Alabama, and every caller would call in, man, Sean, how you doing you talk? You talk funny? I'd be like, what are you talking about? I talk funny. I think you talk a little funny. Welcome to talk radio. And we go from there. And then I realized and I heard my voice back once, I said, oh my gosh. Before I knew you, I'm like, I sounded just like you. I know, I like that.
Speaker 2: When I met you twelve your pronunciations.
Speaker 1: Listen, I happen to like accents. I like a Southern accent. I like an English accent. I like an Australian accent, South African accent. I like them all. You know what we should do.
Speaker 2: We should get rapid radios for the whole team and then see whose accent sounds the worst of the rapper.
Speaker 1: People want to grade this, they can. I'll give out the number and maybe we'll get a couple of calls in here this segment. If you want to call eight hundred nine foot one Seawan only because I think Linda wants to hear me get a bad grade, because she just so people rudgingly so big. I wasn't angry enough like her. You wanted me to be well this, but you tried to get me angry before every freaking show. So this is like that.
Speaker 2: Naturally, it's not I'm not trying. It's natural. It's one of my gifts.
Speaker 1: Its natural. It's a gift to try and piss people off. I mean, that's that's your mission in life.
Speaker 2: It's not my mission. It was just given to me. It happens automatically.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 2: I'm not for everybody, and that's okay.
Speaker 1: Oh I that part. I know if and the people could just hear you unfiltered, Oh my goodness, they know they could hear you unfilled. What do you mean they know? They don't know, They do not know, They don't they don't know. They would be shocked. If you want to grade me eight hundred nine four one, John, if you want a grade Linda's New York accident, you can't do, yes, they can. I can do whatever I want with my callers. I'll ask the caulers when they when they call talk talk radio. Uh, John from New York? What's up, John? How you doing?
Speaker 2: See John's gonna love me.
Speaker 1: There's no John from New York, So I'm just making it up. I don't see one. I'm just I'm I'm John from New York. Well, actually, Sean is John in Gaya like Seamus is James and Gaelic.
Speaker 2: Unless unless you are from the DSA, then it's Scott.
Speaker 1: That's probably true. That is probably true. All right, major storm hits God forbid powers out, cell service collapses, phones won't connect, text messages won't send. You need to communicate. I need to have the ability to communicate with family and friends and loved ones. Now as kids, we all love walkie talkies. We love them. They were fun. Go in one room, her friend goes in another room, and you'd communicate. Well, now we have industrial strength walkie talkies and that's where rapid radios comes in and the ultimate emergency communication tool. And this is instant push to talk devices. It is on a nationwide LTE network. It offers in other words, you're let's a year with Linda, New York and you want to talk to us, talk to somebody in California. You can do it because that's the range. You get, unlimited range, coast to coast, no dead zones. By the way, these industrial strength rapid radios they hold the charge up to five days when electricity's out. The signal is protected with two hundred and fifty six bit encryptions so no one can listen in. And the best, best, best part is there no contract to sign. Just turn them on, you start talking. We use them on this show. Sweet Baby James is in office ten miles away, so I have to make call them on my rapid radio. Anyway. Right now, they're running a massive bundle event at rapid radios dot Com slash bundle when you buy two radios, you get one free. You buy four radios, you get two free. You can get up to three free bonus radios and in free shipping and a full year of service included. Anyway, protect your family, be ready for any emergency. He had a thirty day risk free trial. Just go to rapid radios dot com slash bundle. They're fun to use too. Your kids will like it when you have it around the house. Also, all right, maybe I'll go to a kula first. Let's see, let's go to Todd in Oregon. Hey Todd, how are you happy Friday? Sir?
Speaker 6: Hey Sean.
Speaker 5: It's a pleasure to talk with you, and uh, longtime listener, first time calling.
Speaker 1: Oh glad you're out there. Thank you for making the show possible. We can't do it without you.
Speaker 5: Well, absolutely, brother, you got a Jim and Linda. I have to agree with her and A. She's got the accent, but you know what, she's spot on, brother.
Speaker 1: Okay, but she gave me an A. I thought I deserved an A plus. That was my opinion, especially, you know, capping this thing off by quoting Karl Marx and the guys supporting Marxism and has no idea that Carl Marx said, two each according to their need, and from each according to their ability. I mean that's kind of like a wow. And then to get listen, he was very honest, seemed like a nice guy to be. I'm not you know, there are some nice people out there that are on the left that just you know, are not they've been indoctrinated in our school system, government schools. But I mean, wow, I mean this, this is how crazy the left has gotten. They've gone nuts.
Speaker 5: Well, exactly right. You can't pin him down, but you're exactly right. They're hard interviews. I listened to it. I very much enjoy you. I love your show. Thank you the bomb I got agree with her, sir, so great show.
Speaker 1: Well on a grade of one to ten, how thick is the New York accent? What would you give her ten? Being pretty thick?
Speaker 5: Doon't give her an eight?
Speaker 1: Eight? Okay, Todd, appreciate you man, Thank you, Dan Iowa Next Sean Hannity Show, Happy Friday, Hey Sean.
Speaker 6: Thanks brother, appreciate you taking my call.
Speaker 5: Long long, long time listener.
Speaker 1: Truck driver, I love we love our truckers. We wouldn't have anything on our shelves when we go shopping if not for you guys, and you don't get enough credit. And it's been very tough in the Tucket trucking industry now for a number of years. And I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 6: Well, you know what, I'm a local driver and I work a lot hours. So I'm grateful.
Speaker 5: I'm blessed, you know.
Speaker 6: Praise the Lord is all I can say.
Speaker 1: You know, I will tell you gratitude is one of the greatest gifts I think you can have in life. Appreciating the gifts you have, not focused on what you don't have.
Speaker 6: Amen, it's biblical. Let me tell you first and foremost, I give you an a plus on everything that John, you are an amazing person. I can't go a day without listeners to you. Honestly, I got to say that about you. And number two though, I got to give you a really low grade I'm giving Lynda is such a hard time with her accent. I think your accent is wonderful.
Speaker 1: It's okay on a scale of one to ten, ten being a very thick New York accent. What would you give her?
Speaker 6: I'm going to give her a ten, and I hope she don't take that for.
Speaker 2: I don't take a personal at all. It's a badge of honor. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You're being You're being Dan, You're being honest. Guys, it's all right. One of the things we pride ourselves in talk radio is we're honest, and we provide news and information and opinion that you're not going to get from the legacy medium mop and then a little bit of an entertainment, you know, mixed in. I thought it was pretty entertaining with that guy yesterday, Mike Louisiana. Thank you, Dan, Mike Howry you.
Speaker 5: I'm doing fine, showing how you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm good, sir. Glad you called. Happy Friday.
Speaker 5: Hey, oh happy Friday, sir. First time caller, and I appreciate you all asked my call.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you call. What's on?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: What do you think? Scale of one to ten? How thick is Linda's New York accent? I'll just come from New York, so I'll give it or not forgive it?
Speaker 5: A definitely not.
Speaker 1: He's got an eight and nine and a ten. That's a nine average. Did you hear the debate that I had with the DSA.
Speaker 6: Guy, No, sir, I did not, but I want to tell you, God bless you, God blessed Louisiana, and God bless America.
Speaker 5: Appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Amen. I love the people. Louisiana is such an interesting place to me. I will tell you. One of the saddest things I ever saw in my life that I had to cover was post Katrina. And I remember driving I don't know the name of the bridge, forgive me, I'm sure you do, but driving over this one bridge, and you'd look to the right, and you'd look to the left, as far as the eye can see nothing but devastation. Nothing. I mean, these these neighborhoods were just completely wiped out and then getting on the ground and I remember being in one neighborhood and one of the residents, for some reason, was still living in this, you know, dilapidated house that had been flooded and was a mess, and I just felt so bad for the people. I mean, you know, when you get your first house, it's like the coolest thing ever. I'll never forget when I got my first house, I was so happy. I felt so I felt so much joy in my heart. And I didn't pay a lot for it. I think I paid one hundred and twelve thousand or something like that. Thirteenth I don't remember, and you know, I mean cheap compared to what you can what everything costs today, and I don't know. It was at the end of a cul de sac and had like two acres. It was so cool, buried nestled among high trees. It was awesome. And you know, when you work to achieve and you could achieve something that I never had even thought of happening, and it was so cool. Mike. We appreciate you, man, God bless you. Uh eight hundred and ninety four one Seawan Donna Mississippi. I wonder if Donna has a Mississippi accent? What's up, Donna? How are you?
Speaker 6: Hell?
Speaker 5: No, I don't have no Mississippi accent.
Speaker 2: I was born in.
Speaker 1: You don't. You don't think you have a Mississippi accent. You have a Mississippi accent. You have a Southern accent.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I can't believe you're saying that.
Speaker 3: I've been down here in like thirty.
Speaker 1: Years and no, wait a minute, I missed mate, keep speaking. I think you have a New York accent.
Speaker 5: Yeah I do, Please, it's New.
Speaker 1: York with it with a little bit of Southern flare to it. I get this is you have a very interesting accent.
Speaker 4: No, no, please stop saying that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll stop being honest.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 5: Down here, it was very hard to get used to it food, but the people, you know, it wasn't like New York.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so the pizza is usually different, although that's changed a lot around the country. You can get good cold fire pizza pretty much anywhere. I like thin crust now. You know, I don't know when I eat it. I never eat it. But you can get good pizza now in most places. Can you get good pizza down there?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay? Now do you like Southern cooking like I love? I love I love fried chicken, love it, Oh Southern. You know what we're known for is seafood. So that's true, excellent, excellent shrimp. And I love barbecue too. I'm a big barbecue guy. Is a cool place by my house I go I uber eats it all the time and I'll go in there occasionally too. Dotta we love you, you sound great. Appreciate you checking in with us. Uh let us go to ed in Indiana? What's up at how are you?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 5: Sean Tay, thanks for taking my call. First time call or listen to you since the Hannity and Comb's days, but I got it.
Speaker 1: I'm very grateful, Thank you. Happy Friday.
Speaker 5: Happy Friday to you, and Happy Friday to Linda too as well. And I got a take and You're probably gonna make this my last call to you because I got a side with Linda on this because I was listening to you today just a little bit ago, and you were talking about the walkie talkies and I was as you were talking about him, you said it was a great signal instead of signal. So I have to cretical.
Speaker 1: Look, I it does. Look I'm not gonna lie. I taped a lot of podcasts this week, so I've done three hours of radio, hour TV, multiple podcasts for two hours. So I'm a little bit when it comes out a little more when I'm tired. It definitely will pop itself up every occasionally, but I worked hard to eliminate it. I do a national show, so you know where in the country, there's not a real accent in the Midwest where you are, you don't have The Midwest does not have a distinct accent to me. I don't hear it.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm originally from Pennsylvania, so I hear it all the time that I have a little bit of an accident accent when I'm over here. So but yeah, I just just had the call because.
Speaker 1: You know, you wanted to call me out and just give me, give me a little bit of my own back to me. I got it. I'm cool with that last call on this don South Carolina. I hope you're voting for Darlene Graham. She's such a lovely lady. It feels so bad. She's doing a great job too. I think she'll be a great senator, great replacement for her brother. A little different than Lindsay, more focused on economic issues than foreign policy, and I like her all. She did great debate in South Carolina. What's going on? Done?
Speaker 5: Ill from down here South Carolina? Whill we talked a little bit of accent.
Speaker 1: I thought you might you call that a little bit of an accent. I'd say that's a big accent. But I love the people of South Carolina. Lindsay was a dear friend, Tim Scott, Trey Goudi, Henry mcmash. I love those guys. They're great, wonderful people.
Speaker 6: There, so really, I don't.
Speaker 5: Talk like that, but I thought I'll throw that out as I am from South Carolina all my life. But my wife.
Speaker 1: You do know you have a thick accent right.
Speaker 5: Not now? Don't you?
Speaker 1: Absolutely do Linda? How thick is his accent?
Speaker 2: I think it's hysterical.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love that you say you don't think you have one. That's the funnier part.
Speaker 3: You guys have an accent.
Speaker 1: Told me see that. That's it. That's the perfect answer. There you go done. Oh man, don I love you. Man, you have a great weekend with you, Your family and your loved ones appreciate you. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn A number.
Speaker 6: Look