Speaker 1: Welcome to pod meets Twirl, the Dancing with the Stars recap hosted by two guys who.
Speaker 2: Can't dance don't want to dance.
Speaker 1: And I've now seen three episodes of Dancing with the Stars. But since our best friend Danielle has joined the cast for season thirty.
Speaker 2: Four, we're going all in.
Speaker 1: Where Wilfred Ell and Ryder Strong aka the two dudes standing next to Topanga aka Danielle Fishal's backup aka the Daniettes.
Speaker 2: Hello, Will Daniette, Hello Rider dan Yette.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling Daniette. I always feel Daniette. Yeah, is this gonna use morning?
Speaker 1: And she said, good, We're gonna use it like Smurf Smurfy. You're looking Smurfy. You're looking dan Yette.
Speaker 4: Do you remember when they tried to do the other smurfs the snorks?
Speaker 2: You remember the snorts? It was underwater. How can they talk? It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: I had so many questions about snork Village, whatever the hell it was called.
Speaker 2: One woman did have one snorket too.
Speaker 4: And Smurfet there was only one one woman in the Smurf village as well, and they're all trying not.
Speaker 2: To get eaten by Gargamel. It's dark up. Think about smurfs. Most taste so good. Dude, He's willing to dedicate all that time and energy, and.
Speaker 4: I think if they're prepared, right, I try one? Yeah, me too, Like just one? Come on, there was one smurf there, nobody the crappy smurf or whatever that everybody could have tried one of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: This is important stuff. At nine in the morning, Dad's In with the Stars, Episode three, How you feeling?
Speaker 2: Don't get me started. This show is starting to piss me off. Shows really starting to piss me off.
Speaker 1: We're good, good, good, We're getting angry. Okay, show can you talk about while you're angry? Do you want to save it for when we're going through the dances?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: No, I mean my overall anger with the show is I feel like half of the cast are professional dancers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that pisses me. It really makes me angry.
Speaker 4: Where you get people like Dilan Ephron or Danielle or people or or Andy where it's like, hey, look at the progress, saying mate, this is great, And then you get people who've been dancing their entire lives and get paid to dance and it's like, come on.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting because Carrie Ann actually kind of reference that this episode when she was sort of categorizing them as you're in the beginner's category. Yeah, you're And I was like, well, that's interesting, But I guess it's built into the show. So I don't I don't know if it pisses me off so much as it just seems like kind of a sandwich of two different shows.
Speaker 2: You know, but that's the thing.
Speaker 4: It makes you wonder, if you know, can somebody I mean, I thought, and again this is having seen exactly as much Dancing with the Stars as you have at this point. I thought the point was like a bunch of people who taking a bunch of people who can't dance and teaching them how to dance. Right, if you're doing If I'm watching Top Chef and half of them are people who've never been in the kitchen and the other half have gone to culinary school, right, that's not as good a show to me.
Speaker 1: It's tricky though, because somebody like Jordan, right, who's coming in with so much athleticism.
Speaker 2: But that's not dancing. It's not dancing.
Speaker 1: But she's clearly going to be doing different things than Danielle is even capable of doing. Course, and yet she's still learning how to dance to a certain degree. And she's right, but that's different than a professional dancer, like I would argue, you can't. And this might be a strange thing to say, but we've talked about this before when it comes to like magicians, where they say it's easier to take an entertainer and teach the magic than it is to take a magician and teach him how to entertain. So Jordan might have physical attributes that Danielle won't be able to do, but she'll never be the entertainer that Danielle is.
Speaker 2: But they're still on that level of dance. But this is why they.
Speaker 1: Have those you know, the popular vote, right, this is why they were the judges and the popular vote.
Speaker 2: And I guess get that there was some math.
Speaker 1: That we did last week that kind of explained to this, but it does seem like there's a fifty to fifty split so that people, you know, have a shot even just for the popularity and for their progress, you know, I think they're hoping that that sort of balances out in the end as far as who gets eliminated, right.
Speaker 5: Can I ask you guys, Can I ask you guys a question as to the argument that people make, like against this, saying that, I mean, Hilario doesn't count because she has ballroom experience, but that just because Whitney went to school for dance, it wasn't in ballroom.
Speaker 2: No, and no, that's not an argument at all.
Speaker 4: That's like saying, because I went to culinary school and just learned Italian, I won't know how to cook Mexican. Well, if you know how to cook, then you're already you're already ten steps ahead of somebody who doesn't know how to cook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see that. I see that in baseball too.
Speaker 5: It's like just because you're you know, you play baseball, you've been to bat, you can hit a fastball. Just because a curve is coming, doesn't mean I don't think you're better than me.
Speaker 1: Right right, I think that the argument would be it's more like taking a baseball player and making them play basketball.
Speaker 2: Like maybe it's I mean, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, I don't know, but it was that coupled with not liking any of the music, and and I'm I'm very much not a TikTok fan.
Speaker 2: I think it's frankly destroying an entire generation of people. So that this whole week annoyed me.
Speaker 1: F well, okay, yeah, but the TikTok thing was really intense. It was it's not my scene and made me feel very old.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also just felt like kind of a giant ad for TikTok.
Speaker 2: You know, can we Is anybody gonna be critical of this? No, of course not.
Speaker 1: It felt like it was brought to you by TikTok, which I guess it probably was, right, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: So it was just like a TikTok fest, which I found a little you know this to me.
Speaker 4: And again people are gonna be like, there's no equivalency, but there is absolutely equivalency. This was a week brought to you by cigarettes, Like like, literally, this is what this would have been. But dancing with the Stars sponsored by Marlboro.
Speaker 2: That's what this would have been.
Speaker 4: Everybody's gonna smoke before they dance, exactly. I mean that's what this is to be with TikTok.
Speaker 1: So I will say I think I enjoyed the production of this week better than the other week, as I don't disagree.
Speaker 4: I had some of the I had some problems with some outfits this week interesting and one of them is our best friend.
Speaker 2: I was really Oh, I did not like her dress. I did not I did not like the way she dressed this week. I was not a fan of Danielle's outfit this week.
Speaker 4: Okay for the first time, because now I'm noticing this stuff and I'm like.
Speaker 2: I don't like that dress. All right, let's get into it. Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: And our first up dancer are first dancing partner. Oh my god, I can't talk.
Speaker 2: First, you're talking about TikTok.
Speaker 1: The TikTok, the tips, the tip of the talk talk the tip, the that's tag model now j and Yan Revnik. They danced to a song which was the same one that apparently had made her a TikTok star because she danced right after giving birth. They showed a little clip of her dancing around in her hospital gown.
Speaker 2: Hospital gown. She's still doing tiktoks in the hospital.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was, I mean, you know what I mean, this is her story, right, because she's eight kids.
Speaker 2: How many kids does she have?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: She gave her really recently. She's only like nine weeks out of give me barefoot in the hospital. Weird. They did the Chacha cha too, She's a bad mama Jama. What do you think? I actually liked it again, I mean again, I think so.
Speaker 4: One of the things I noticed, especially with this dance, so we've started two weeks in a row where the first dance has been really good, and so you're starting high energy and we're jumping right in.
Speaker 2: I thought it looked great. Again. I wasn't a fan of the song.
Speaker 4: But then when it got to judging, wet we heard the judging and Sue and I looked at each other and went, oh, Okay, they're going to start getting harsher, like they're they're going to start critiquing way.
Speaker 1: More exactly what I thought. I was like, this feels a little low because it was like the gloves were off, like she's being held to a higher standard.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I thought I thought it was a good dance. I thought it probably could have been scored a little bit higher. Me too, me to you know, the whole fake belly thing kind of made me uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: It was weird. I get what they're doing, you know.
Speaker 4: Obviously she's supposed to be it's a throwback to her original video so yeah, I got it, but yes, it kind of made.
Speaker 2: Me a little bit uncomfortable as well. Yeah, because on one hand, you're like should you be dancing with that bit? And then it's like, oh, it's fake. They're ripping it off. And then it's like, well, where'd the baby go? No, I don't worried about this.
Speaker 1: They just we went from like you know, I don't know. It's like either stick with the belly the whole dance or just don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's a little weird visual for me. I agree, but the dance was good.
Speaker 4: I mean they're personable, and again I think she has she's a TikTok dancer.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: I think soever goes first is always in a bad position too.
Speaker 1: I think so takeaway is like you never don't go first, Like the judges are just not warmed up. Everybody feels, you know, it just feels like it's an unhair position.
Speaker 4: I have a big overall question for you, and producer Jensen can jump in as well, because I Susan and I got into a discussion about this. If you are famous for dancing on TikTok and you get sponsorship and you get deals, and you do all that stuff? Are you then a professional dancer because you're getting paid to do TikTok dances?
Speaker 2: Is that a professional dancer?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Can I make an argument?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 6: So a lot of TikTok dances people are only dancing from the waist up, a lot like all like these big right TikTok dances are not including your feet, which sounds weird, but it's all waist up. It's like arm movements and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So then you could you argue that Michael Flatley, lord of the dance, who only dances from the waist down, is not a professional dancer?
Speaker 2: Will you?
Speaker 3: Are?
Speaker 2: You are getting into it?
Speaker 3: I mean he moved, he moves his feet.
Speaker 5: I mean I hate to be a person who defends river dance on a podcast. He does technically move his feet up and down.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, But that's what I'm saying is if it's only half of your body. So the argument for producer Tara is that TikTok dances are only the waist up, So Michael flat only dances the waist down.
Speaker 3: But feed are the recipe of.
Speaker 2: Dancing, sir, aren't they? Also?
Speaker 3: Wait, you're talking about the Vogue or something? What dance.
Speaker 2: Are you referencing dancing break dancing?
Speaker 4: A lot of times you're doing stuff popping and locking that's just up top.
Speaker 2: How is that not professional dancing?
Speaker 6: Well, that's also having musicality.
Speaker 7: Right, See this is where this is where also it starts crushing the most TikTok dancing that you're doing a dance that somebody else has already done, like that you're imitating like that.
Speaker 2: Don't just got to invent it, right, right?
Speaker 1: But I think the point of TikTok most of the time is that you somebody else has already done a dance video and you do your.
Speaker 3: And someone has to be the first.
Speaker 5: It can't just be for like a movie or TV show like there's usually a choreographer who started it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, or like somebody does a dance trend and you like they credit them and yeah, so yeah, it keeps going.
Speaker 2: Right, But my original question holds.
Speaker 4: So if you become famous for doing TikTok dances, even somebody else's TikTok dances, and you're not making billions of you have millions of followers, and you're making millions of dollars doing TikTok dances, aren't you a professional dancer.
Speaker 5: I mean, the argument is are you being paid for it? And does that make you a professional?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean I feel like it's something different, right, It's not like you auditioned for a dance company.
Speaker 2: It's not like you take discipline which TikTok doesn't have.
Speaker 3: Or what if what if you're a writer.
Speaker 5: What if you're a writer at home and you finally get published in a magazine and you get paid for it, Are you a professional writer?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: So if I'm a dancer and I dance at home and I get paid for dancing in my professional dancer.
Speaker 2: Yes, hm. That's my argument is yes you are.
Speaker 4: I mean it might be the platform might be different than it ever has been before, but social.
Speaker 2: Media, that's what is the rule of Dancing with the Stars that you can't be a professional dancer to be on the celebrity side or it.
Speaker 3: You know, it's been vague, it's been vague.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I don't, you know, don't I guess none of this matters and it's all okay if the judges take all of that into consideration, like if the three the three people that start are going to get eights across the board, say, and then Andy comes up and can get eights across the board by just improving, then I'm fine with it, which I think we're doing.
Speaker 3: I think we're I think they're judging the journey.
Speaker 2: I hope so, I hope so.
Speaker 4: But I think it seems like because when they showed the last girl that danced that that won last year, who was a big part of this this episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a professional TikTok dancer. Correct, well yeah.
Speaker 3: Two years ago.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, two years ago. Okay, but she never did ballroom, so she was So that's also another argument that people have is like growing up, you can take like hip hop classes, jazz classes, but ballroom is completely different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will to me. Are you not entertained? I am? But the point is entertainment. The point is people what I want to know the But it's a competition. It's a competition. Is a competition.
Speaker 1: But I think the point is that the popular vote balances all this out right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and beyond Andy wouldn't beyond.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the judge.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree that they get to explain their thinking and they are being very open, like you're a beginner and you're making great progress. Therefore I'm going to rate you according I'm assuming, and then somebody you know that is a professional there like you are a professional.
Speaker 2: You can do better where you're you know, I will better about the whole thing.
Speaker 4: If in the finals at least one of the couples is somebody that isn't one of these professionals.
Speaker 2: I think that'll be the truth. I mean, I don't know, I haven't seen the show.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's probably two tracks and then the professional dancer wins me.
Speaker 2: And if that's the case, right right, But if that's the case, if it's.
Speaker 4: At least fair going forward, But I mean, if American Idol becomes half people that are just looking for a break and half people that have record contracts and that are professional singers, it changes the show. So I'm just I again, I want somebody like my best friend to have as much of an opportunity as everybody else who.
Speaker 3: Currently currently a non professional. Is the Vegas odds onwere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree, So that's the thing. Wait, so that's there are Vegas odds on these or so who's who's.
Speaker 4: The It's got to be Robert Irwin, I would imagine. Yeah, yeah, Okay, So Yeah, I'm just saying I wanted to get that off my chest. I'm a big rule guy, you know me. I'm a big rule follower, so I want to know the rules. And again it goes into my fantasy thing. I like to know the world building and what all the rules are when I go in. So and that was that through me this week where it's like, man, I'm watching half professional dancers who are amazing and then people who are learning how to dance.
Speaker 2: It seems like two different shows to me, But I'll get over it. I'm just saying I wanted to vent. It's an entertaining dance show.
Speaker 4: It's a competition, It's an entertaining dance dance.
Speaker 2: Just go with it. God, can we move on to dance too please?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Laura first, like the first one, felt it was a little low seven to six six. Then we went to Lauren and Brandon this is they got to dance to one of her own songs.
Speaker 2: Which I thought was really kind of cool.
Speaker 1: I don't know Fifth Harmony's music, but I thought this dance was good, if not great. My only thing was the weird ending at the table where she like sat down at a table at the end.
Speaker 2: Well that was with her band, so she sat with Fifth Harmony.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was just a I mean I get that, like, you know, in concept, but like it was a weird awkward moment.
Speaker 2: I was like, it didn't land hard enough.
Speaker 4: It was like, yeah, were you okay with the theatricality in the beginning, like the construction vibe and all the kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: It started for I mean all the I mean, every time they were doing a TikTok integration, I was just like, I don't care, just get to agree the bar and so yeah, No, this one in particular started a little slow. It had this like awkward interaction with the construction Yeah, you know, and uh yeah, I mean, I mean, I guess we can everyone's already watched the episodes, so we can say that this is a team that got voted off, and I thought that that was a little unfair, especially given how much I liked them them last week, and I thought that this week.
Speaker 2: Was I did not see it coming at all. I didn't see it coming at all. I guess produce.
Speaker 4: Suitari says that was part of the music video of the song Construction site. So for the original song, this was I guess a nod to that, which, of course you and I would not be.
Speaker 2: You know, all this TikTok stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you remember do you remember when the Oscars they did the selfie at the Oscars because the selfie was a new thing, and it was the first awkward like integration of like, hey, what's this thing that came a you're doing all the TikTok stuff this week.
Speaker 3: This age is.
Speaker 1: So poorly it makes everybody look so old and awkward, like just don't even do it, like say, I like a'll fond throw and then we're like, well, let's do a TikTok.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stop, stop, stop, say this thing is cool TikTok.
Speaker 4: It was an hour long or two hour long ad for TikTok and all right, but the dance I liked, and I agree with you hundred percent. I was it was shocking to me that she was the one that went home. And we'll get into that later, but you could tell she was.
Speaker 1: And I thought Bruno gave a note to her. He said, you know, he said.
Speaker 2: Something or like punch and pop, And I totally agree. She does.
Speaker 1: She she's never had like you know, last week they called her like willowy and like she's always had an elegance, but she's never quite nailed the like you know, actual like hitting us a move, like the rhythm of like move. I don't know how to describe it exactly what he said, punch and pop. And it was the second he said that. I was like, that's what I was missing a little bit. And I guess we'll never know because she won't.
Speaker 4: Be back no, which is sad because I thought she was personable and she was really good, and I thought she was one of the better dancers frankly.
Speaker 2: So they got six, six and six, which I thought was low. Yeah, but at this point.
Speaker 1: You know, before you know, after the first one, I was like, I guess we're just keeping these scores really low. So I was sort of like, all right, these judges are just being harsh this week.
Speaker 4: Or do you think at this point does anybody know who's going home?
Speaker 2: Like, do you think they tell the judges?
Speaker 4: I imagine nobody knows who's actually going home so they can get the reaction from everybody.
Speaker 3: Right, they can't. They can't because the voting is open.
Speaker 1: The voting is still open. This is the thing I got into it with with Alex again. This week because she was like, so, wait are they voting based on tonight and people person getting kicked off tonight is based on this dance And I was like, no, that's oh wait I.
Speaker 4: Think so, but no, we just we talked about that last week. Two people are dancing that have already been kicked off.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's what Tar.
Speaker 4: We've talked to producer Tar last week who said, no, two people are dancing who have already that are already gone.
Speaker 2: Well, they're already in the bottom.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're in the bottom.
Speaker 1: They know the numbers, so confusing. The producers know the number, but then those numbers get the numbers from tonight that we're watching, do get added to that, and then.
Speaker 3: The count's started over. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So the reason why last week is because we didn't have an elimination night one, so it did count also from week one.
Speaker 5: But now every week now, every week as the show starts at five pm Eastern, everything starts over, so it's at zero all across.
Speaker 2: It doesn't get added to what was the week before. No.
Speaker 1: God, So if somebody can really just come out of the gate with like tens and the audience could just love something and then they win, that week from being on the bottom of the week before correct RT.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's all just live voting. None of it is now. The week before that was only the first week because of the to the double elimination.
Speaker 5: I just want to say, I think it's so funny that this podcast has become sixty to seventy percent trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: The rules of the exactly everyone exactly. Yeah, that's so yeah, we're getting there.
Speaker 4: Okay, everyone knows our opinions matter more than any of the other judges' opinions. Anyway, six is across the board seemed a little again, thought it was low yep.
Speaker 1: Then we moved into Danielle and Pasha wonderful, classy. I thought she was great, This is great and and and I feel like these two have just, you know, consistently, you know, if anything, I would say a little safe compared to you know, everything everybody else but great dancing.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 1: Bruno gave fantastic feedback. And then uh, Carrie Anne said this thing about being the middle of the pack, and I just like, hold on, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Like so the.
Speaker 4: Judgment, I thought it too, But I think she means numerically she does because every week, Danielle's in the middle of the pack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was like, how does she do? But do the judges have access to the results?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, I think she just knows that when as there as the judges are coming in, Daniel's usually towards the middle. Because I thought the same thing, okay, and than what she was wearing, which I was not a fan of.
Speaker 2: I love how these two are just dancing.
Speaker 4: Every week, They're just dancing, and they look like they're getting even more comfortable with each other. They are arguably, and I know we say this every week, hugely biased, arguably have the most chemistry and charisma of any couple that's dancing out there. And I'm look forward to seeing her dance every week, not just because I love her like a sister, but because.
Speaker 2: They're really good.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we also we know them.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've learned to know Pasha over time now, but you know Danielle very well. We're talking about two serious rule followers.
Speaker 1: Yes, they are trying to achieve the they are aiming for ballroom dancing, and they're making it like Yes, and you can see daniel Hall working so hard to learn this form and to you know, and I luckily I feel everybody's getting that, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like that?
Speaker 1: And it's so interesting because as opposed to a lot of the other actors or more you know, she's not doing a lot of like frills and trying to insert so much personality to sort of no overcompensate a huge facial feature.
Speaker 2: None of that. She's just classically dancing. She's doing like the assignment.
Speaker 1: And I think that is a really I think that's a really good long term strategy.
Speaker 5: You know, because a person she you know her from acting with her, but like this is a person who went to college in her thirties and like just absolutely every day did exactly what she needed to do in each class.
Speaker 3: I mean she didn't.
Speaker 5: She didn't she didn't need extra credit because she got a's. Like she's focused on the assignment.
Speaker 4: Do you want to hear something very funny though, because I was thinking about this and it's so random, but it's true. This is how Tapanga would do dancing.
Speaker 2: With the story.
Speaker 4: It is, it's like I want to dance. I want to do it classically. I want to learn that steps I have to do. I want to do it with passion. But I want to do it right. I don't need all the frills, I don't need fire, Like it's how Tipega would do dancing with the.
Speaker 2: Stary, right.
Speaker 1: So the question is, at some point is Danielle going to have to go more performative yes with them, like with like a full personality only dance in week six or something for one week.
Speaker 4: She'll have to pick something that's going to be just out of the box crazy and break the.
Speaker 2: Mold for her and she'll be awesome doing it if.
Speaker 3: She wants to win, if she wants to win.
Speaker 4: Yes, which of course she does. Yeah, yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: But I think that this approach is very good. It's like I said, it's very classy. It's on point. So oh, and they were dancing to Sabrina Carpenter's Manchild. They had a little little message from Sabrina there.
Speaker 2: In the beginning Carpenter's song of Eye, which was good.
Speaker 1: Like I was glad that that that was the extent of their TikTok integration. Yes, which like a message from a young young star. We're not going to try and like do a TikTok thing in the middle of our So I appreciated that.
Speaker 4: It was great. So, yeah, when her scores were were good, I thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little O.
Speaker 3: I think I could argue they were a little lower.
Speaker 4: So what I mean, I think they're a little low, but they're there. She's consistently improving.
Speaker 2: Yes, great. Actually, how does was this the highest score that they've gotten?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, so I don't think it was a little low.
Speaker 1: When I when I saw them get seven to seven, seven, I was like eh, And then I looked back and I was like, no, this is the first time they've gotten sevens across the board and that's a yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean for the journey of it, it's good.
Speaker 5: But I think if you were going for the dance, I think I could have seen an eight seven to seven.
Speaker 2: That's I agree, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I think carry Ann, with the way that she normally votes, I think carry Ann could have thrown it eight in there personally, that's what that's I think it could have been eight, seven to seven easy that week in my opinion.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Next up was wait before we go there, we've got to do wi his deree of dance please.
Speaker 4: As you know, I have an encyclopediccknoledge of all things dance I always have.
Speaker 2: I'm just now finally being able to use it. And this week's dance was the Fox Trot.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if you're aware of this rider, but the Fox Trot was invented around nineteen fourteen by Harry Fox, who was a vaudeville entertainer and popularity dance. So after a guy and Fox, not the not the animal, Nope, Harry Fox, a vaudeville entertainer.
Speaker 2: It's funny. A lot of people think it's the animal, but I knew.
Speaker 4: It wasn't popularized by the day dance couple Vernon and Irene Castle, those crazy kids from the nineteen fourteen's The Castles.
Speaker 2: Of course, it involved into a smooth flow from what talent were they from? Were they writer?
Speaker 4: I can't tell you everything. If you don't know, you're gonna have to do some of the research on your own. They had put it involved into a smooth, flowing ballroom dance. Named after its initial trotting steps, it became the most popular social dance of the twentieth century, characterized by a combination of long, slow, and short.
Speaker 2: Quick steps set to a four to four time signature, which I'm sure you figured out.
Speaker 4: The dance later split into a more energetic quick step and the elegant slow foxtrot, a cornerstone of international ballroom competitions, while the American smooth style emphasizes.
Speaker 2: Freedom of expression in social settings.
Speaker 4: So I figured you wanted to know that this week, as everybody does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, I'm glad you just have this on the.
Speaker 4: Old tip of the castles. Those crazy foxtrott and kids, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Jordan Chiles and Ezra Sosa. Their pre show package was all about them freaking out about carry and telling them that she reminded Jordan reminded her of Tina Turner. Then she opened up about anxiety. I thought this was very the very Wilfred Ell subject. It was, Yeah, and gosh, it's just so amazing to me people that perform at this level, right at the age of whatever, fourteen or whatever it was in the Olympics and and struggling with anxiety on top of gosh, all the physical stuff, and it's just amazing.
Speaker 4: There's also different forms of anxiety. I was lucky in that my anxiety, say lucky with a small le, but my anxiety didn't hit me into my early twenties. Where a lot of people get some sort of a mental illness is when your brain starts to really form. So when you are dealing with anxiety as a young kid or a young teenager, it can be a hell of a lot worse.
Speaker 2: So that's yeah, it's really impressive what she was able to do.
Speaker 1: And then they went into their dance, which was the tango to the song Anxiety. I just freaking loved this, I thought too, this was incredibly artistic expressive. Yeah, she gave me it's just my style, like it was just more my style of like their production and that I just loved it.
Speaker 2: This was like a full ten for me. I just couldn't could she could win?
Speaker 4: She said, two really strong weeks, Oh my god, and she was really really good this week.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I just thought that I was just like, well, that's that.
Speaker 1: It was like the first time I was like absent of anything. You could take away dancing with the Stars and just show me this dance and I'd be like that was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Like it was.
Speaker 1: It was expressive in a way that you know, I guess I'm just not much of a ballroom dancer person, so for me, you know, this just felt like it was coming from the heart and yet still just technically great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I and then seeing her get all.
Speaker 4: Emotional, I was this was this was for me personally, This was Dance of the Night, I thought again, and I think she.
Speaker 2: Was Dance the Night last week.
Speaker 1: All the episodes so far, I'm like, well, now it's like, see, I'm still the first Robert or when Dance with the Energy and jumping off the truck, I still think is my favorite one, but she's a close second now and she's really vine for the top spot. And so they got eight eight eight, which you know, like I said, I would have given them a ten.
Speaker 2: But then I realized this, this is the highest score of the first ever YEP, first ever triple eight, which is which is good.
Speaker 4: It's kind of good they're doing this where it's not they're not giving out nine and ten. I guess they've got to earn that as you go, But I mean, how much better can it get?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I just feel like at the end of the season they should probably go back and like re rate based on you know, like.
Speaker 2: Like us with bad episodes.
Speaker 1: Boy means were all kind of because it's like I really think, like when when when they look back, they're gonna be like, yeah, that probably deserved a nine or you know, a ten. It was really good, even like the first episode, like the dance you're talking about the Robert Irwin, like you know, that was great.
Speaker 2: Like they're probably gonna look back and be like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I agree of the season so good sign and yeah, wonderful.
Speaker 2: They're gonna they're contenders for ye all right.
Speaker 1: Next up, we had Dylan Efron and Daniella Karragach just dancing to Justin Bieber Ylan friends with yeah, and uh.
Speaker 2: These guys are great. I was. I agree. He's also so we talked on Podme's World.
Speaker 4: How I'm I hate to say this, but until two months ago, I didn't know Dylan Efron existed. And now Susan and I are watching Traders and we're watching Dancing with the Stars and he's so likable.
Speaker 2: You're you're a Dylan just root for this.
Speaker 4: Guy, I mean, you turn it into an e f ronette. Oh no, I'm down. I'm down for my down for my crew. Are you kidding? I'm a Dan Yete forever. But but he is just so, He's one of those guys where if he's so personable that if they can put together the dance with his personality and his likability, no one's gonna not.
Speaker 2: Vote for this guy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought this is lovely and I thought they were really connected me too. And it's clear that he's he's working hard, much like Danielle. He's focusing on the things that you know, really matter in terms of ballroom dancing. Yeah, and and and this was it just had a cool, classy style to it, and they it just it was great.
Speaker 4: So I also think, but I'm sorry, but I think both Danielle and Dylan are really kind of this quintessential example of the power of the partner. Yes, because I think they have both been put with their perfect dance partners. Who are I mean, you saw in the pre show package with her, she's like she'll push a little bit and be like, I'm your teacher here, we're going to go. And I think that's what he needs the same way. I think Danielle's getting that from her partner. And I think if you are with the wrong person, you're not going to have that same kind of effectiveness and that you can really see that with Dylan and his partner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they got.
Speaker 1: Their scores were seven, eight and eight, which good scores.
Speaker 2: Good scores, yeah, good scores.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Elaine Hendrix and Alan Burston, I thought they did the tango to the song Gnarly, and this is where I first started thinking, like, man, people are going sexy tonight. Yeah right, And then it kept happening and I was like, oh, Dancing with the Stars is like going for like a progressed, sensual, sexy vibe.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I'm there for it, Like this is cool, man, We're you know, it's like it's not just ballroom dancing. It's like ballroom dancing.
Speaker 4: But yeah, ballroom after dark ballroom, that's what it was.
Speaker 3: It was. It was horned up the whole.
Speaker 1: I was like, you know, people talk about the youngs not not being frisky, and I was like, but come on, TikTok night everything, but everybody felt a little frisky.
Speaker 4: To me, they're not frist That's the problem with TikTok is nobody has as great a life as they show.
Speaker 2: Nobody's as frisky as they show. They want to appear frisky, but they're not actually frisky.
Speaker 4: And that's why Danielle again, nothing frisky about Danielle's out. She was like a bit amish and I thought she could she could click it up a little bit, just a little bumbish. Yeah, something was slightly amish.
Speaker 3: So uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, uh, you know it. It felt a little slow to me, like technically, like I don't know, there's something a little I wanted it to just be a little more either just faster paced or something. But overall pretty great.
Speaker 2: I thought she was off the music a little bit. Is that what it was? I don't I mean, she was described a little bit. It just felt like.
Speaker 1: A little like something's missing here or like maybe it's that pop and punch thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But she in general, she's great and they were great, and like I said, sexy seven across the.
Speaker 4: Board, yeah we're going with with with modern day analogies. It felt a little like they were on a zoom call with a slight lag.
Speaker 2: Oh so yeah.
Speaker 1: Well all right seven seven seven decent scores, still decent scores. Yeah, we're doing well, all right, Whitney and Mark And this is a TikTok video star on TikTok Night Professional Dance and uh they're doing the samba to shake ass Shake guys, that's my new ringtone.
Speaker 2: Is just listening to you having to say that.
Speaker 1: Ah, oh god, I mean this is this is to your point, this is a.
Speaker 2: Pro you know, it's a professional dancer dance great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I mean it's it's it's hard for me to really know exactly what it is because I can't you know, the I don't no ballroom dancing. But you get to see it and you're like, oh, well, this is a professional dancer.
Speaker 2: Yes, again very sexy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the judges like she's beautiful, she seems like a really nice person, and she seems like she's been dancing her entire life.
Speaker 2: And it makes a difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and yeah you can Yeah, you can't really tell the difference between the two of them. Which one's the which one's the dancer on the show, and which one's the guest.
Speaker 2: Which is you know, I guess a good A good thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The question is do you think people will vote against that eventually? Do you think other people will think like me and they're going to be like I'd much prefer watching somebody like Danielle or Dylan or Andy who are coming from no experience in getting better or do you think there.
Speaker 2: She's just so good that I.
Speaker 1: Think it's going to get to a point where there are four teams left and it's a complete split between those two.
Speaker 2: I think it's quite possible, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because I feel I don't think anybody would just watch the show if it was just professional dancers like this, right, and I think I would get a little boring. It'd be like, yeah, we know you can do this thing. But watching the progress, watching the growth is part of the enner payment. So hopefully the voting reflects that and people stick around, you know, And all it's going to take is one person to get voted off that people like for their personal like and Andy, and when you know, when you feel that loss of like or when Andy was in the bottom three last week.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, we assume, I mean we assume, right, we don't know. You can see that they are safe this week because people people come out and vote.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's such an interesting, interesting concept of the voting and the balance of when now I have to save somebody? Am I voting against somebody else? Really really kind of interesting all the way around. Yeah, I wish I understood it.
Speaker 1: More, all right, Next up Scott Hoying and Riley Arnold. This was for me the first time I really fell in love with him. I just yeah, I find I feel like he came I mean they said it like that he came out of his shell and it was you know, it was really sweet to see the video of the wedding performance that he had done for his husband. Yeah, and not only that, going back to wardrobe, when he was wearing his suit in that that dance, his viral video, he it looked great. Yeah, like a character, yes, But for some reason they haven't like his His his wardrobe I realized has not been working for him on this show. And so even this dance, which I did like, I didn't love the wardrobe. And there's something about like put him in a suit. I want to see him do like a full like tuxedo.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know. I'm just curious, but like I thought that Jensen h do they pick their own wardrobe?
Speaker 3: They're involved?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, that makes sense, Okay.
Speaker 1: I think he just has very interesting posture, you know, and he's he's seems like he's super tall. He's super tall, but he also just has a tendency to sort of fold his arms inward in this like interesting thing. And it's really helped by like the shoulders of a suit, do you know what I mean? Like it's like there's something and because there's so much about dance that is like sort of matching and idealized, you know, body frame frame. Yeah, and I think it's harder for him to get there anyway. I thought this, this was just great.
Speaker 2: It was his best week. It was definitely his best week.
Speaker 1: He's feeling more comfortable, and he went from being like, for me, like someone who's not going to be on the show very long, to like, no, this, this guy's going to do it and he's working to.
Speaker 3: Ask you a question though, Yeah, is it because he was side by side?
Speaker 2: Yes, that helped. I thought the same.
Speaker 4: I thought the conversation you guys had in our last episode and I had seriously was focusing on that, And yes, I think the side by side is a big difference for me.
Speaker 2: But they're using it well.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that this is effective side by side, whereas like what Corey Feldman was doing in week one felt like a cop out in some way.
Speaker 5: But eventually, eventually he's got to go back and frame yes totally.
Speaker 2: And that's why I'm saying like he's getting there. I think they're figuring it out. Has he tangled yet, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think he has him in his suit doing a tango. Could be an interesting week.
Speaker 5: This was This was jazz, which is technically kind of a bit of a freeze.
Speaker 1: Right right, all right, Well they got eight, seven and seven from the judges, and then we move on to Laria Baldwin and Glebe Savchenko. And this is a kind of in the professional zone that you're talking about, where it feels like, oh, this is a dancer. But there was something a little fast and furious about this that I didn't really love.
Speaker 4: This was one of my least favorites of the night here, and I'm trying to I hope it's not because I don't just like her, because I don't know this woman at all, and so I think there's some people that just irrationally don't like Klaria Baldwin.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm hoping I'm not that person. I just felt like there was a little lack of joy.
Speaker 4: That's maybe that's what it is. I said this last time she's danced by numbers. Yeah, it's all She's hitting all the steps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like they're almost like a gritted teeth quality to it. It was like, wow, technically, sure that is great, but I don't know, Yes, I don't know if I want to watch you dance.
Speaker 2: That's just about I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was like you're doing the thing, but yeah, here's a little like let me do the thing and I'm going to show you my yes and you're like cool, all right.
Speaker 2: Which let me give you a.
Speaker 4: Quote from mash which I love to do, and it's it's Charles Winchester who's talking to a professional musician and he says to the guy, I can play the notes, I can't make the music. And I feel there's something kind of similar with her where she can hit all the steps.
Speaker 2: I mean, she looks like a dancer, but there's something there that's not there, something missing. It's really interesting, all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, the judges gave seven, eight and seven.
Speaker 2: Seems like they are impressed by, you know, the technicality.
Speaker 4: Now I have a question going back to now the judges were towards the middle, if not middle end of the show, and sevens and eights are flowing more freely, whereas the first dancers we saw got a couple of sixes, and I feel like if that same exact dance happened here, yep, there wouldn't have been.
Speaker 2: A six And completely agree.
Speaker 1: Man, this is this is why, this is why I like going In the first three I would say, is not great. You want to be you want to be Later in the night, everybody's loosened up. Everybody's sort of ye, you know.
Speaker 4: The judges are more free with the with the paddles. Yeah, later in the show, all right, Andy Richter.
Speaker 2: Emma Slater. I mean, I just love this guy. He's great, great, and yeah, you know he is just working really hard.
Speaker 1: And they did the fox trot to uh Northern attitude, and yeah, I think that the the the judging on this was super fair because you know, I realized we haven't had a single five all night. So even though I said earlier like, oh, they seem like they're being harsh, everybody was six and up.
Speaker 2: So this was the lowest.
Speaker 1: Score of the night with sixes across the board. But I thought this was just sweet and emotional.
Speaker 2: People were crying.
Speaker 4: Susan cried watching Andy dance, and then we were watching people in the background who were literally crying behind the judges.
Speaker 2: It really was just.
Speaker 1: Like super heartwarming and lovely to see and like, man, he's just he's he's.
Speaker 2: Giving it as all. You know.
Speaker 1: I think that he realized he realized after that first week comment about the paycheck that like he doesn't care about that, you know, I mean it never probably did really, but I think that he's taking it seriously, and I think it's just showing and it's it's you just love the guy like you know, and you love them together. It's just working.
Speaker 2: It's so nice.
Speaker 1: I agree, all right, Next up, Robert Irwin, Whitney Carson. This is you know your this is your favorite so far, right, this couple.
Speaker 2: It is until this week. I frankly thought this was his worst dance so far.
Speaker 4: I thought he was trying a little hard, and I agreed exactly with what the judges were saying, where it was this weird kind of staccato motions when he was doing his side by side that weren't there wasn't a flow to it this week, and I thought this was by far his worst week.
Speaker 2: I mean, ripping off his shirt, yeah was.
Speaker 1: I mean the moment it started, I was like, why does this feel like magic?
Speaker 2: Mike?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: And then he rapped on a shirt and I was like, well, that's why, because it is here, we're at a strip club.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it was just a little too far, you know. And again like I feel like everyone was going for sexy and it felt a little just like, I don't know, do we need to do this. Here's the other thing.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna rip your shirt off in the middle of the dance, give this dude's shirt back for all the subsequent interviews. Like he's standing there afterwards getting his scores and everything with no shirt on.
Speaker 2: And he's got you got tiny little nipples.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you noticed his tiny little man to mass but Susan pointed, She's like.
Speaker 2: They're tiny little man nipples. But give the dude his shirt back, yeah, or put him in a nice like a smoking jacket.
Speaker 4: Yes, something classic, something something, Because it does it gets a little uncomfortable. It's like it's like the second the second ten minutes of hiring somebody to play violin while you're on a date. You know, it's like the first song is great, and then it's like, now you're just uncomfortable with you sitting around watching us.
Speaker 2: Sound true, so true.
Speaker 1: It was like, yeah, just trying a little too hard. Yes, you know, it felt like I could feel how young he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I think he actually looks.
Speaker 1: A little older than he is, Like, I mean, he's twenty, isn't he? I know, but you know, there's just a quality when he ripped off his shirt. I was like, there's probably a part of his brain that went, oh.
Speaker 2: This was too much.
Speaker 5: But I saw great I saw a great clip online from a podcast if someone saying, is he twenty? And then someone was like, I don't know, I think he might be like thirty five, And then the other person was like, he might be seven, Like he's kind of age.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing.
Speaker 1: What I saw last night was some a young person who was used to just like going for it and always getting good feedback. And I feel like, for the first time in a good, probably humbling move, it was a little like you can't just rip off your shirt on this show, man, Like, yes, that's not the point of the show. Like it just felt a little like I'm gonna do it all and you don't like me because I got.
Speaker 2: A good body and was like, yes, of course, but I don't know, you don't have to agree. It was it was.
Speaker 4: It was by far his weakest dance, I thought, and I think, I still think he's the odds on favorite, and I think next week, I mean again, though, with this misstep, I could easily see Jordan Chiles taking over the top spot for that degree.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: So they were or Whitney or Whitney, Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eight seven to seven, which seemed about right.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, a little high.
Speaker 4: It could have been triple sevens across. I did not think. This was not better than Danielle's dance. Interesting who got triple seven's. This was not better than Daniel's dance in my opinion.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree, all right, Next we had Alex and val. This was just not my taste.
Speaker 3: It's all right.
Speaker 2: I was just all the It just was a little pink and goofy. The pink is weird. I don't know. There was just I was total I had a hard time judging.
Speaker 1: I was like, you know, in terms of production and approach, this is just not the kind of thing I would ever want to watch, right, I know that's not very helpful, but I was just like and for some reason, especially coming out of all these like dark and sexy, it was a little just like and I was like, cool, So I feel incapable of actually judging the dancing.
Speaker 2: I guess they were great. It was fine.
Speaker 1: The judges gave them eight seven eight. I don't know an other cars.
Speaker 4: No, I feel I feel kind of the same way. To be honest with you, I don't entirely remember the dance, and that's got to mean something there. But the the outfits through me. It was a little like dance sponsored by pepto bismol. Yeah it was. It was a little strange for me.
Speaker 2: This yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, well uh and then we went into the judging the results this was yeah, So what is shocking to me?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's just Is it really just a popularity contest?
Speaker 2: Is that all that it is?
Speaker 1: But in that case, she's in a band that's very popular, she was dancing. I mean, do you think that there was blowback for the fact that she was dancing to her own song?
Speaker 2: Would that be?
Speaker 5: But I'll throw something in just so that there's not just two hosts saying how did it happen? Okay, this is me just playing devil's advocate. Did she have one of the worst dances of the night.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, did you guys, did you guys review Andy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right, So okay, So I guess you could argue Andy and her are the two lowest of the night in reality, even if you didn't like certain things, you're right, okay.
Speaker 1: Right, But so this is this is where Andy wins on his personality and the emotional She is somewhat in between both because right she loses. She's not one of the professionals, right necessarily, She's also not one of the huge personality like in the same way that like, you know, the Pantonics, Scott and like, I feel like she sort of just fall fell a little in between, and it's too bad because I think she deserves to stay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so then sent home? Then who would you have sent home? If you if you keep her, who do you send home?
Speaker 3: I mean, by the by the by the question depends on what you see the show.
Speaker 2: I mean, I yeah, I know that's the thing.
Speaker 5: If you're voting for best dance, Andy goes home. If you're dating for if you're voting for favorite dance, Andy can't go home.
Speaker 1: No, I guess if I just am voting on who I want to see again. You know, I would probably send Laria a home if it's just about like, do I want to see you next week and and and give you another shot at impressing me, because I feel like she doesn't need this in some way.
Speaker 2: It's like, you can dance, you can do the things I'm not. I just don't enjoy. She's a better dancer and not as good a personality. Yeah, so it is, it's what are you voting on?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: I would say I would send her home. That would have been mine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I'm gonna, if I'm going to save her, then I would have. I would have sent Hilario home as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you're playing the game is dancing, which I don't know why you would, it's andy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m hmm.
Speaker 4: And it's gonna get tough for every week. Every week is gonna get Yeah, well that's the thing. I mean, at a certain point, we're just gonna we like everybody. And yeah, there's no obvious I mean that the first two just seemed sort of inevitable, right, so now we're just getting down to.
Speaker 5: But I think this week proved because I loved Lauren's first two dances. I thought they were really good. But I think this week proves you have a bad week, you can go home, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and again I don't think she necessarily had a bad week.
Speaker 2: It just wasn't as good as the other ones.
Speaker 3: I didn't like it so but I love the first two.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The construction thing was a lot so yeah, okay, all right, all right, do you have a question for me? I absolutely do.
Speaker 4: As you know, we have started something here on podmets Tworld which is called the Strong Incentive, which is we are trying to find out exactly what it would take to get Ryder Strong himself onto Dancing with the Stars. If you were calling our first two episodes, episode number one, somebody showed up at Rider's house with a briefcase. Open the briefcase five hundred thousand dollars in cash, he said no. Now, last week we added to that with the twenty twenty five Airstream Atlas with the Murphy Sweet value three hundred and seventeen thousand dollars, which I did.
Speaker 1: Look up after we discussed, and you're right it was a sprinter van.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: I still I don't like expanding camper vans.
Speaker 2: I don't want to expand out to the sides. I want my campravan to stay. It's just how it's like specific things. Okay, So here's the thing. I realized.
Speaker 4: I can't just keep adding money and pri mean because then it's just like now you're turning down three million dollars.
Speaker 2: It just gets boring.
Speaker 4: So what I have come up with is something things I think you are going to go. Oh man, So if you recall week one, you turned down the briefcase. Now it's you've turned down the briefcase and this and the sprinter van. Now we're here. Now a box.
Speaker 2: Arrives at your house.
Speaker 4: You open the box and it's Sean's original leather jacket.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're getting personal.
Speaker 4: The lost leather jacket that you had was stolen in New York. It's the original one, with a note saying I'm so sorry I took this from you.
Speaker 3: Any cash any cash in that box?
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 4: So you've got the five hundred grand, you've got the sprinter van, and now you've gotten sean original leather jacket.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: You know what's awful about this is it you're turning You're turning me against my fans because you know that they want me to have the sean jacket, and they want me to care about the sewn jarget, which about But here's I'm gonna say no.
Speaker 2: And here's why.
Speaker 1: Here's why, because I would never feel comfortable wearing that jacket in public.
Speaker 2: I feel uncomfortable wearing leather.
Speaker 1: Jackets in public because of the association with John.
Speaker 2: I want the object and I want to be able to give it to my son. You're like, that would be it's an heirloom.
Speaker 1: Yes, I care about it, but no, it's not worth the pain and humiliation of I don't know how many weeks where I would just be, Oh, I would be dying inside every second I was on that stage doing this show.
Speaker 2: I could not.
Speaker 4: Then you would be you would be cashing your five hundred grand in your sprinter van with your leather jacket on indyed to keep him warm as he watched you day.
Speaker 2: No, I can't do it, man, I.
Speaker 1: Can't if Yeah, because there's no it's just sentimental value, which is so lovely.
Speaker 2: But it's not worth it.
Speaker 1: No, God, it would just be it's so painful to think about it, and we try again next week.
Speaker 2: I mean, and no one about my dancing. I mean, that's just awful.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is all of the things he doesn't want to do.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you think I am not going to eventually hit something that's going to make you go, all right, I have to do it. You're crazy because I've got some stuff coming up that you can't say no to.
Speaker 2: You can't. We'll see.
Speaker 4: So we'll see, my friend, I have to give a shout out. That was actually a comment on one of our ig pages from somebody, and I was like, that's a great way to put it in there and sold and you made them exactly Well, Hey, I didn't. I'm not the one who made you hate your fans. It is what it is. But there we go, my friend. We are three in, three out.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it for this episode of pod Meets Twirled. Join us next week as we continue watching season thirty four of Dancing with the Stars. We may not know a fox trot from a fox hole, but we know what we learned back in Phoenie's class. Daniel Fischle is the star of the show. Podmeats World is an iHeart podcast producer hosted by Daniel Fishle, Wilfridell and Ryder Strong. Executive producers Jensen Karp and Amy Sugarman, Executive in charge of production, Danielle Romo, producer and editor, Tara Subachsch producer, Mattie Moore engineer and Boy Meets World Superman Easton Allen. Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon. Follow us on Instagram at Podmets World Show or email us at Podmeats World Show at gmail dot com