Speaker 1: Now Here's a highlight from Coast to Coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back George Noori with you, Caroline Corey with Us. Caroline as an award winning filmmaker author. A couple of her books include The Divine Plan, God among Us and founder of the Omnium Method of Energy Medicine and Consciousness Studies. Caroline, did you enjoy our panel A Conscious Life?
Speaker 3: Oh? My god, it was so fun And I didn't know you were so funny. Your jokes are awesome. You did a great job.
Speaker 2: We do that at some of our live stage shows that way, and folks really look forward to it. We break them up and we had people in stitches, didn't we.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I didn't know. I have never seen that show. I heard about it, but yeah, it was a blast.
Speaker 2: I've seen you on Ancient Aliens. How you been?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Good? Actually, I just filmed like three episodes like a month. So do you believe like it says season what seventeen or something?
Speaker 2: In nice? And it was one of the ideas of Giorgio Sukolos and what a brilliant guy he is.
Speaker 3: He is. Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: What's your take on the afterlife? You believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, I believe it. You know, I think I told you my story a few times. I mean, I told the story a few times. You know. I've been seeing spirit and energy, subtle energy, like since I was a child, and so you know, I kind of already knew since I was a kid that there's something beyond the physical. So growing up with these experiences just kept me open to what is that, you know, what is beyond the physical and where do we goure we pass? So sometimes I would see a deceased relative of someone I'm working with. Sometimes I would see like angels, and so so it's a very comfortable subject for me, you know, And and I guarantee that there isn't afterlife. I've seen people actually pass and somehow get stuck here and I've got to help them transition to other planes of reality. So I mean, I've experienced that whole world just so many times myself, and also through working with clients for years and years and years. So it's definitely a true thing.
Speaker 2: Did you ever have any doubts of its existence?
Speaker 3: Not really, like I said, because you know, it's always been part of my life to see beyond the physical so it's you know, and like I said, sometimes I would have clients who have a child or a friend or a relative who's in a coma. I see them leave the body, go somewhere else and then come back. And then a lot of people call me because their parent or grandparent is about to transition, and so I get to see kind of where they're headed and who's on the other side. So it's it's I've never really had any doubt, no, especially I also had my own NDE, so yeah, it's definitely true. Tell us about Actually it was when I was seventeen, so about ten years ago, and it was a car I had a very very bad car accident. Yeah, I mean the car was completely totaled. I hit my head on the dashboard, I broke my nose, my cheekbones. Yeah, no seatbelt of course, kids, you know, and you know the guy I was with, like he had a few too many to drink, and you know, he was showing off his new car. You know, silly stuff too, you know. So of course, so I remember just the the you know, like the the impact and then I kind of slipped like under the seat, and I remember somebody pulling me out of the window because the door wouldn't open. And then I laid on the on the sidewalks for a very long time, I think, which felt like a very long time until the ambulance came or something. And this is where I left my body. So the rest of the time I was kind of hovering above my body. The next time I saw the body, I was already on a like on an operating table and so and I kind of witnessed the operation because my nose was very badly fractured. So that's kind of how it's interesting because I didn't remember the NDE at that time, like when I woke up from the operation. Everything else, I remembered it later, and I don't know why that is, but yeah, so that's how it happened for me.
Speaker 2: Which is kind of interesting too, is because when you leave your body at the scene of the accident, you probably followed it to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, exactly, so, because like I passed out on the sidewalk and then the next thing, yeah, I was already in the operating room. So yeah, it's it's just fascinating stuff. And I remember very well, like kind of them putting me to sleep, you know, for the operation and then just witnessing the whole thing. It was very long, I guess it was. I was completely fractured my nose, my check rope. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: Really bad to heal up.
Speaker 3: A year and a half, Oh my god. Yeah, so yeah, it was hard. You know. I think it was like the last year of high school or something, and it was summertime, I remember, because all my friends were going to the peek to the beach on holiday everything else, and I was lying on my bed for a year and a half to believe that. Because I also hurt my back. I couldn't walk actually for a while. So it was really really bad.
Speaker 2: How do you feel now? Oh?
Speaker 3: I feel awesome. I mean I still have the few problems here and there, but nothing. I mean, I'm totally like I function like a normal person. But I think people create these experiences to have the opportunity to exit. So, because that's something that I see all the time when I work with people in a coma, I see them outside the body, and then when I communicate with them, they are kind of questioning, Okay, where am I at this point in my life? Should I come back? Can I come back? Is my body strong enough to continue the journey or should I you know, move on. So I think that's the We created this opportunity to be outside the human experience completely and look down and assess where we're at from that perspective.
Speaker 2: Do you think herline is a new death experience? Is something spiritual or is it tied to the complexity of life somehow biologically?
Speaker 3: Well, it's consciousness. Is basically, you are consciousness, and a part of you is occupying your human body just like a kiny. Part of the consciousness is inside the body for a certain time for you know, fifty years, seventy years, ninety years or whatever, and then when you're done, you kind of your entire being goes back to the way you were, which is consciousness. So it's all consciousness. You don't cease to exist as consciousness. You just have like a part of you, an aspect of you, do a little bit of human stuff and then go back. So it's not a biological I mean, it's it's it's your consciousness that that's making your body function. It's making your brain functions, making your you know, your whole body functions. So when you when the consciousness leaves the body, then the body dies. You know. So, so that that's the idea basically.
Speaker 2: Tell us about the evidence of the afterlife, what's out there.
Speaker 3: Well, the evidence is, first of all, so many people have had NDS, so it's not such an uncommon thing. I'm actually surprised how many people report that. And you know, we had to remember doctor Eben Alexander on our panel. Remember, Yeah, he's one of my favorite examples of nd because he's also a medical doctor and so he didn't believe in any of this and for him to have that experience and come back and tell us that he was literally brain dead, and yet he remembers every thing he had, you know, all these experiences on the other side, and so so there's a lot of stories and reports of people having had these experiences. We're not all crazy to report these things. So that's you know, the evidence that how can you be brain dead, completely brain dead, and still have an experience. This means that the experience is not bound to your body your the experience is outside your body, and that means it's your consciousness.
Speaker 2: It is remarkable to be sure, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely, well, I mean the idea is, if you have the opportunity to experience something like this, not that you have to create something horrific to leave your body, but even through meditation, as you know, you have the ability to experience what's beyond the physical. But if you begin to imagine or if you you know, like in my case, I'm very lucky because I work with so many people and I could see, you know, their grandparents, their you know, diseased relatives. Sometimes it's their children unfortunately. So you know, it gives you a sense of of course, that you are infinite. This life is not the end of everything. And if that's the case, then what is this life about. It's almost it makes it even more precious that you're only here temporarily. And then you go back to that thing that you were so to me. If you have that ability to understand that there is an after life, then I think it will make your human life that much more precious and important.
Speaker 2: There's no question about that. I mean, what do you say to a skeptic, Caroline, who is a non believer in the afterlife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's very difficult this topic or any other spiritual topic to when you talk to a skeptic, you know, you can't explain these things intellectually. Although again these medical doctors that talk about being brain dead and still having experience should you know, be helpful. But I think if you're a skeptic, unless you have yourself some sort of experience here, it's going to be very hard to really really convince anyone. I think it's okay to be skeptic, but I think you're missing out on a lot because there is no like, you have nothing to lose to try to experience what's beyond the physical, and then, you know, unless you live it yourself, it's very hard to really convince someone who doesn't want to believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no doubt about that. I mean, there's nothing wrong with being a skeptic, but you should at least have an open mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, I mean you should have an open mind in anything you know and everything. And you know, science is that the idea of science is to prove or I mean, to demonstrate reality. And so how do you demonstrate something that is non physical that we're using physical laws. You have to start with the assumption that there is something and then try to find evidence of not necessarily evidence of the spiritual realm, but it's impact. As you know, the movie that I did called Superhuman. We worked a lot with scientists doing experiments, so we were trying to prove that consciousness exists. You know, that there is such a thing as consciousness, and it's consciousness that actually dictates how you function as a human. So we kept going, you know, saying, wait, you know, you cannot create scientific laws using mainstream science, because these are Newtonian laws that measure physical things, but we're talking about non physical things. But what we can do is demonstrate the interaction between consciousness and the physical world. That we can do that is measurable, and so that's what we did. We did all sorts of experiments, for example, focusing your intention on water and changing the pH and water, focusing your intention on electrical device, electronic device, and you know, creating all sorts of changes in the data. So what was happening is that the consciousness was interacting with the physical object and creating a change. And so when you do these experiments under laboratory conditions, you know, scientists, you have to do create a baseline and you know, control groups and do it over and over and over, and you have these incredible correlations that yes, every time consciousness interacts with a physical device, it changes its parameters. What does that tell you? There is something that's invisible that is affecting the visible and that is measurable so that.
Speaker 2: We can do And where does evil fit into the puzzle here?
Speaker 3: Mmmm? I think you know it's I like your questions. I don't think evil exists on its own. I think this is something that humans create. It's a choice. Every time you think, you create an aspect of your reality, from the smallest creation to the biggest one. You know, I'm gonna get up and make myself a sandwich. I'm creating an experience for myself. I'm creating I'm gonna call my mother and see, you know, check in and see how she's feeling. I'm creating an experience. So I am making a choice every moment of the day to experience life in a certain way. So if I choose to make a decision, if I make a decision as that is in conflict with the universal laws. Universal laws are for life to strive, for life to expand, for life to basically be based on love, truth, beauty, goodness, divine laws, and so anything in conflict with that, anything that is self destructive, eventually could turn into evil. So I feel like it's not something that already exists. This is something that you create, and you're choosing to create. Of course, there are people who create subconsciously. They don't mean to hurt someone, but they do because they have mental problems or what have you. And there is mental illness as well. That's another subject. But I think that we are the ones creating evil and darkness, and therefore we can uncreate it.
Speaker 2: But do you believe in the devil?
Speaker 3: I have to say that I do. I mean not that I I'm into it, but I do because I did see these entities. I didn't want to, you know, like I said, when I work with people, it took me a long time to really train myself to make sure, first of all, that I wasn't making stuff up. But I wasn't crazy, So, you know, just a little bit of a background. I spent like fifteen years working on clarity. I'm trying to discern how frequency works, you know, how how do you really actually see subtle energy? What is it that you're seeing, what's the difference? How do you know it's not you that's making stuff up? So it took me a long time, and then you get validation.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast Am every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more y