Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phones happened. Garrett don't know about it? Talk about it all right. So Anne wants to play a phone tap on our boyfriend Billy.
Speaker 2: Now, Anne was left in charge at Billy's apartment to wait for a painter to come to paint a room at Billy's apartment. So An's going to start the call. Then I'm going to join in as the great painter.
Speaker 1: The Great Painter is played by Garrett.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Uh? You know the painter's here? Oh good? What color did you order? Wu? He kind of I think he might have kind.
Speaker 2: Of messed up?
Speaker 3: How you mess uplu? Loo's not exactly blue? It's kind of well, it's like it's kind of like maybe like a raspberry color. What yeah, like BlackBerry? Like dark blue? Like what? I don't know what he's here. Let me talk to this guy emails like four times about this. I know. See what happens when you don't hire a professional. I told you not to just get some guy on printing. I don't need to play fives. No, it's a print it's ben, sir, excuse me.
Speaker 1: Can you talk to my boyfriend for a second.
Speaker 3: He has a question for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Billy, this is Ron. What's up?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: Things are going great here?
Speaker 3: You're doing the wrong color? What's going on?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Talked? We talked about blue?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's kind of bluish with the hint of red.
Speaker 3: You I mean I tried to We didn't talk about red. There's no hint of red.
Speaker 1: It's blue.
Speaker 3: I can to call you go get blue paint and fix it.
Speaker 1: I could do that, but I can't fix your TV.
Speaker 3: I'm not asking to fix my TV. I'm asking to paint my room.
Speaker 4: Oh I got just a little bit of paint on the television and it seems not to be working.
Speaker 1: What yeah, totally mean what do you mean some paint dropped? And uh, totally my bad?
Speaker 3: But uh paint? What did you knock over a pan? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, but I didn't think the paint would drop from the ceiling. Really haven't really done this before.
Speaker 3: But you know you were a painter?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, you know in my free time when I'm not mowing lawns.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you told me you're a painter. You paint. Where have you painted well, sir.
Speaker 1: Are you familiar with with Justin Timberlake?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna tell me you painted his house?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I I painted for his gardener and he loved it.
Speaker 3: As a painter. And you know on a paint a room, it's a put flash screen TV hanging on my well. If you broke that, let's coming out of your I have my friends.
Speaker 4: All right, let's talk payment really quick. Can I ask your girlfriend does she have did you leave it somewhere or I'm.
Speaker 3: Just getting okay phone, okay, fair enough?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Yeah, he needs you.
Speaker 3: The guy wants to get paid. Did you leave some money? Listen to not pay that he bucked my television. It's just a TV. You don't like TV? Do you like shoes? Oh? I'd love to puff a couple of shoes up, shoes in your closet. I'm bout when you throw it, you know, a little five hundred thousand dollars bare of shoes you have? All right? All right? Hey, hey, hey, hey, pull my girl from back and phone.
Speaker 1: My name's Garret from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And you just got phone taped by any.
Speaker 3: I love you? Are you kidding? Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: What do you got to say to your lovely girlfriend be Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show