Speaker 1: How are you feeling this morning? Some people in this country are like, we won, screw you guys, and other people are like taking my ball and going home.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, let's take a break from all the madness because on the Jubil Show, we're all winners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's.
Speaker 1: Because we've got the list of the craziest initiatives that have ever made it on a voting ballot, just to show you how weird this country can get. So let's all get along like a bunch of American weirdos. Should let's get weird. You'll go over the craziest ballot initiatives that have ever made it for people to vote on. They're ridiculous. We'll do it right after this. It's Sabrina one O six point one. Oh yeah, because it used to be Hissed, but now it's Sabrina because the show is tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great. Cool, who's screaming?
Speaker 4: Are Screamoria?
Speaker 1: What were the craziest initiatives ever to make it on the voting ballot?
Speaker 3: Next, it's a Jewble show.
Speaker 1: Should police officers get to walk around with ventriloquist dummies? The Jewbil Show? That sounds like a question that I made up just to be funny. Yeah, it does, but it's not. Wow, that was actually an initiative that made the voter's ballots in San Francisco, California.
Speaker 4: Are we talking about like recently?
Speaker 3: That was in nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 1: Recent Yeah, and tell you more about the specifics of that in just a second. But whether you're upset this morning because your candidate wasn't named home to Homecoming court, or you're prancing around because you feel like one of the cool kids, it doesn't matter. This is a Jewbil show and we can all laugh together at the most ridiculous initiatives that have ever made it on voting ballots. And yes, should police officers get to walk around with ventriloquist dummies? Was a really shit If it's San Francisco, I need to know if that passed. And that's just how it starts. There's way more ridiculous things.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, they thought it would encourage officers to use creative and ingenious methods to break down barriers between citizens and police.
Speaker 5: I don't think they're wrong, you know, Yeah, I'm going to reach your Marinda rights silent rereadom is rights, mister Bigham and the.
Speaker 1: Handcarved dummies that they propose would cost one seven hundred and fifty dollars each.
Speaker 4: Oh, they were looking to get rid of some money.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine cops just walking around with ventriloquis dummies and then not let alone, they would have to train the cops to be ventriloquid. That's also going to cost money. I'm really sad that that got voted down. I mean, that would definitely put us in a different world. I wouldn't go to San Francisco just to get arrested if that was Another ridiculous thing that has made it on the voter's ballot before. Should we prohibit toxic waste in our drinking water?
Speaker 4: Definitely not a question.
Speaker 1: This took place in California and they were presented with the choice of having toxic waste in your drinking water or not. Surprisingly, that got voted down and they wanted clean drinking water, which is weird.
Speaker 3: It's very weird.
Speaker 4: You can't tell me what to drink, dirty, dirty water we drinking.
Speaker 1: Here's one that I think should be on there now. But another ridiculous thing that actually made it on voting ballots before. Should we give one million dollars to a random voter. Let make it a contest. Yeah, why not? This is America, after all, where everything's a game. People would vote and then they would post about it. Yeah, this happened in Arizona in two thousand and six, so recent recent ish.
Speaker 5: Well, they're probably just sitting around and being like, listen, I think that we should make this all make more sense. And what makes more sense than a random raffle? They don't have a lot of government social programs and Aarizon. That's where I grew up. And so when you say, oh, just give a million dollars to random people, like, okay, great, Yeah, that makes more sense than anything else we're doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The person that came up with it promoted it as who wants to be a millionaire? Not even that creative of a slogan. It's just a game show that was on TV.
Speaker 2: Because soon.
Speaker 1: We're going over a list this morning of the most ridiculous initiatives that have ever made it on the voting ballot.
Speaker 3: Some of this stuff is crazy.
Speaker 1: You can't imagine how it would even get approved to be voted for, Like this one, should we take over the Grand Canyon?
Speaker 5: Like what in the nerdy art But it's probably a state saying we should take it from the other.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was Arizona. Again, Arizona's like Grand Canyon is ours? Should we take it by force? Controversial ballot backed by Republicans in the state legislature.
Speaker 3: Slature is seeking.
Speaker 1: Was seeking sovereign control over millions of acres of federal land, including the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 5: I can tell you exactly how that conversation went, Hey, the best lookout point of the Grand Canyon is in Arizona.
Speaker 4: And then somebody goes, who should take the whole thing at all? Can ask the question, how do these initiatives even get like do they have to be voted to be put on the bagnatures. So there's a lot of people that decided that this could be something valid that we need to vote on.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of people that were stopped in front of a grocery store and asked for a signature and they had no idea what they were signing.
Speaker 7: Really wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when people ask you for signatures, a lot of times it's to get stuff on ballots.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you could have signed something and it was like, yeah, I definitely think we should take over the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 3: Why not, it's ours.
Speaker 4: In Arizona.
Speaker 1: Here's another ridiculous initiative that actually made it on voting ballots. Should Denver set up a commission to track aliens?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: I would say yes, Nina. I mean Denver's way up there, man. They're closer to the sky than a lot of other states. That's what they said.
Speaker 1: A lot of UFO sidings in Denver, so you need to commission for it. Unfortunately that got voted down. There's no alien commission in Denver. Well, I can go start one. There should be an alien commission. I'm just saying I think there is one though, right where?
Speaker 4: Not in Denver?
Speaker 7: Well, in general general?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the government.
Speaker 1: Another I would have voted yes for the ridiculous initiative that's made it on the voting ballots. Should we let Roxy the miniature pig stay. That was an actual thing that people got to vote on.
Speaker 5: I don't know what this is about, but I want her to stay.
Speaker 1: This was in Western Ohio in Dayton, Northwest Dayton. Cynthia and Tom Gaston and their two children, who own Roxy, a petite porker, got it on the ballot because apparently they weren't supposed to have the little pig where they were living. So they actually got it on the ballot. On the ballot, did they vote yes?
Speaker 3: The vote was a no.
Speaker 7: The neighbor.
Speaker 4: So they had to move. Okay, they did move. Yeah, they decided to move, so.
Speaker 6: They didn't know.
Speaker 1: Some people were like, I'm gonna move out of the country. They actually moved, probably to western somewhere in Ohio. I don't know, but it was somewhere else.
Speaker 7: It's another jubile phone frame day mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 4: Hello, Yeah, almost, this is Donk.
Speaker 2: What who is this?
Speaker 3: Donk?
Speaker 2: Who are you looking for?
Speaker 1: Let me introduce myself better. I'm sorry about that. So is this Julie Marsha's mom?
Speaker 4: Yeah, speaking, who is this?
Speaker 1: My name is Paul Donkler aka Donk. Like most people just call me Donk, so you can call me Donk. But like I'm your daughter's boyfriend and like you know, I'm coming to your house for Thanksgiving, and like we haven't met yet a fish, so I thought I would call up and like make an intro, you know what I mean, and just let you know that like I'm super excited to come and meet you guys, and like hanging out and experience Thanksgiving with you guys.
Speaker 7: She told me she had a boyfriend that was coming for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: That's donk.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, why are you calling me?
Speaker 3: Well, I just.
Speaker 1: Thought, you know, like it'd be a solid, like boyfriend thing to do. So I got your number from Marsha because I wanted to go over to like your menu, make sure you have enough macros and pretty tea and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You know, how you're gonna help cook or something.
Speaker 1: Well, no, but I could also bring a keg, like if you guys want to do cake stands and.
Speaker 3: Things like that. Like I'm pretty fun, you knew.
Speaker 8: No, I don't want to keg get my Thanksgiving Okay, so you can keep that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, worry about the macros.
Speaker 2: Just show up, smile, try to have a good time. Other than that, we're good.
Speaker 1: So I got a question for you, because, like, Marsha is super hot.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, what do you want to know?
Speaker 1: Well, I just figure like it probably runs in the family, you know what I mean, So you're probably.
Speaker 3: Hot to you.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'm real hot.
Speaker 9: Yes, she gets it from me, But you know that's just completely inappropriate, not like in the way this conversation is flowing at this point.
Speaker 1: Well, I'd like I was trying to give you a compliment, you know it, because like I'm just going to put it out there, like Donk wants to get on your good side.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like she's because I'm coming over for Thanksgiving for the first time, going to meet you guys, and like like it's nerve wracking as the dude, you know, like I've been dating her for a while now, and like you know, she's pregnant and everything.
Speaker 4: So I figure, like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, what did you just say? Well, like, what did you say? My daughter is pregnant?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Did I thought she told you?
Speaker 2: No? Is this? Why are you serious? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Maybe she wanted to.
Speaker 1: Okay, so if you could do me a favorite and not tell her I tell you that because no.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not. No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm going to call he up right now. She's in trouble. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Still, like, don't seems to pick up on something. You didn't sound like SEP's excited about the new addition to your fan family.
Speaker 5: Why do you talk like this?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not excited. You can't even Okay, first you're calling me. You sound like such a fashion, and then you're telling me that you're you got my daughter pregnant? What kind of conversation is this?
Speaker 1: Like I want to let you kneel, Like, I'm sure that's a lot to like process right now, but like.
Speaker 4: I've gone a pretty good God, I've got a good job at like a pita place.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm like.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be manager one day. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, help me.
Speaker 10: Please tell me this is a joke, please before I like lose it.
Speaker 2: I'm about to cry.
Speaker 7: I don't know what I'm gonna do here.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'll just let you know that this is a prank phone call. What this is actually Doubil from the Jebel Show doing a phone brank on you and your daughter.
Speaker 3: Marcia said you up?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, kill her.
Speaker 1: Yes, she says she made up having a new boyfriend at college and to bring him home for the holidays to mess with you. Oh my god, I was just imagining in my head like these little donk babies around my house.
Speaker 2: My, Oh my god, help me, bread and whatever.
Speaker 7: Crazy wake up every morning with jubile phone.
Speaker 1: Franks, It's time for Nina's what's trending, We're going to go into a much sadder but yeah, okay, so the death of Peanut the Squirrel is really causing problems and actual threats to the New York State Department of Environmental conservative the Conservation Offices. So if you're not familiar with Peanuts the squirrel, because we haven't, we haven't talked about Peanut too much on the show. But Peanut was a really famous squirrel. In a state of New York, you're not allowed to have a squirrel or a raccoon as a pet, and there was this guy that did. He happens to be an only fans model, but he here some only Frians model that had a raccoon for and a squirrel.
Speaker 4: But Peanut was really famous on social media, had its own like account and everything. So that's kind of what blew the whistle and was like, oh, so you have a squirrel and a raccoon living in your house. So the Department of Environmental Conservation Offices show up at Homeboy's house and they're like, okay, we need to investigate what's going on here, maybe rabies or whatever. But while they were inside the home, Peanut bit one of them. Because Peanuts like, you're in my house and you're invading it. So it bit one and then it was euthanized, along with the raccoon named Fred.
Speaker 3: The raccoon do I mean? Look, I don't like raccoons at all.
Speaker 1: They're scary creatures and they lumber down city streets and they wait to a hracuu.
Speaker 4: They are oddly cute, though, yeah, with their little masks, and I don't think they're cute. As had some bad experience.
Speaker 1: I had bad experiences with raccoons. One used to stalk me for years.
Speaker 4: What if you your friend just thought you were a cue?
Speaker 1: He did not want to be my friend. He wanted to bite my ankles and give me rabies.
Speaker 7: Okay, wow, okay, but that does.
Speaker 1: Very single morning, Every single morning, I would leave my house and this one raccoon would always be walking across the street and wait in the bushes right by the fence I had to open to get out of where I lived.
Speaker 4: And I know he was just waiting to pass one day, but that wasn't Fred. And Fred didn't do anything to raccoon. You can't blame all recfraends did not do.
Speaker 6: Anything to you.
Speaker 4: Their dad, Mark Longo has been making the rounds and doing all types of press, of course talking about his late little homie Peanut, and Fred murdered them. I just and that's really happy. I feel like they're using the whole thing that they were going to be testing them for rabies or whatever, and that they're just not legal in that house. But I don't think that they had to, but they did.
Speaker 1: Can't they put them in the most boring zoo ever. Wouldn't that be a boring zy? They just had raccoons and squirrels.
Speaker 4: So just how we feel. And here we're like, oh my gosh, you just killed this poor little squirrel that was famous anyways. But people are really upset about it, so much so that there are actual bomb threats being sent over to the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation offices. I do not condone bomb threats. But they questioned other squirrels. That's a good point. How deep is this investigation?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah? But little people don't they have better things to do. No, that's their actual job, like there.
Speaker 5: Is to attack little baby squirrels and raccoons that living.
Speaker 3: I just want to know who was subscribed to the Dude's only fans that saw it.
Speaker 4: He's super famous on Only Fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so one of the people at that organization obviously subscribe to it.
Speaker 5: The Little Peanut was on Instagram too, so the only Fans content was.
Speaker 3: Extra it was a different kind of penis.
Speaker 4: Well, posthumously, Peanut will be making mister Mark Longo lots of money. I have a feeling. Yes, yeah, so we love a good dupe, right, save us some extra cash. Well, apparently fans are saying that Costco is selling a Chick fil A dupe, so you don't have to stand in those lines. You can just go ahead and get theirs and chicken nuggets and when you make them at home, allegedly they taste just like July.
Speaker 11: They do it, they've been doing it for a long time and they taste amazing. Okay, well, yeah, they're like the Kirkland Brassman dough and.
Speaker 3: You have on Sundays.
Speaker 7: I mean I make on Sunday off. That's a good Sunday.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, there you go.
Speaker 4: Well, they're trending now, so maybe they've been doing it for a while, but people are just really catching on. So do that if you chick.
Speaker 3: If you're interested.
Speaker 7: It's not Brad it's a chicken nugget that haystes like chick filiation, But.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like it's even chick fil it's just chicken. Chicken tastes like chicken stuff, but does it knock it off? I love that this trending. We've argued about chicken, peanuts and little raccoons cute. That is what's trending this morning. You do not murder. Squirrels and chickens all taste the same.
Speaker 7: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: Where are we.
Speaker 3: And there's lots of peanuts on Only Fans.
Speaker 7: It's time to Catch a Cheater Only.
Speaker 4: On the Table show.
Speaker 1: Laura is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her husband of five years named Chris might be messing around, so we'll see if we can catch him if he is. In a second, Laura, sorry, you have to come on the show this way.
Speaker 3: What was going on? Why do you think Chris is cheating?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so I mean, yeah, Chris, I've been married for five years, but we've actually been together for nine years total, so you know, it's a very long term relationship. There have been some rocky moments, but we've we've always been able to work.
Speaker 4: Through them in the past.
Speaker 2: So I'm in a little bit of a conundrum right now. I'm super in love with Chris. This is what I would call a pretty happy marriage. But last month I was on the couch, I was watching TV and Chris was sitting next to me. He had a phone by him, which is not unusual, and his phone lit up and I just kind of glanced at it because it distracted me. It wasn't like, you know, it wasn't anything weird. I just like caught it out of the corner in my eye. But it looked like a Tinder notification. Oh yeah, I mean, you know, I've never used Tinder myself. Again, we've been together for nine years, but like I have single girlfriends, I know what Tinder looks like. So later that same night, we were lying down in bed, we were like, you know, ready for bed, just kind of like on our phone, and I saw it again, like I saw this notification flash and he very quickly picked up his phone and turned it off, and I was like, Okay, that's a little bit weird, right, And again I didn't I didn't want to jump to conclusions because I mean, it could be anything. Could be work, it could be whatever, but it was still bothering me the next day, so I got a brainwave and I don't know if it was a good idea, but it was definitely an idea that I ran with and I went ahead and I downloaded Tinder onto my own phone and I made fake profile picture. I said my name was Bailey, and I found Chris. He was on Tinder. Matched Yeah, yeah, So I matched with him, as you know, Bailey, And at first I didn't do anything about it. It was just sort of like, you know, a gotcha moment, like I was like, okay, he was on here and he matched with me. So finally though, I mustered up the strength to message him, and he was honestly just really nice. He wasn't weird, he wasn't aggressive, he was just super kind. He didn't ask me for nudes, he didn't like be like, you know, let's hook up or anything. He did. It seemed like he just wanted to talk. So, as Bailey, we start talking together, and I knew that I should be like super pissed about this, as as Laura, as now my two personalities, like as myself.
Speaker 12: He should have been pissed, and I.
Speaker 2: Kind of was, but I really just wanted to see where this was going. So you know, I go into Bailey mode and started talking back to him and the truths.
Speaker 10: I kind of got.
Speaker 2: Addicted to it, like that little adrenaline rush, you know. And after a while of chatting over like the period of a couple of weeks, I knew when he'd leaves the room to message her as me Bailey, you know, and I you know, kind of wait for the look on his face after he read whatever eye slash Bailey had sent him, and it was, you know, it was a little bit cute. It kind of felt like that new relationship, like you know, when you're excited to talk to somebody, Like that's that's how he appeared a little bit. That's kind of how I felt. But you know, at the end of the day, it's still it's cheating. He doesn't know that it's me.
Speaker 3: He thinks you're someone else, though.
Speaker 2: I mean, it doesn't exactly exactly, and so that's my dilemma, Like I realized, I'll let it go too far. But like it was just really nice to kind of see my husband in a new light that wasn't and it wasn't like I said it wasn't super gross or credatory. It seems like he just really does like talking to Bailey, But I don't know what he's doing with other people on Twitter, and that really eats that me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, accepting it. I think there's really one big takeaway here, honestly, is that I think roleplay maybe something that is exciting for you. I mean, I'm serious. It sounds like that's something that may work for you guys, once you get to the bottom of what's actually happening.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope we get to the bottom of it. I mean, I'm it kind of depends on what else is going on on there.
Speaker 1: You note, I mean, you already told us what grocery store you guys are rewards card members at. So we'll call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's big winner of flowers from our Florida a farm to be sitting to wherever he wants.
Speaker 3: We'll see if he sends us to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, place, don't come back get your to Catch a Cheater next. If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater Laura is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of five years, Chris, might be messing around. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call him and see if we can catch him by pretending to be from the grocery store that they are reward card members at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. We'll see if he sends those to his wife, Laura or to somebody else before we do that, Laura, don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 2: I think that my husband may be cheating on me because I saw a Tinder notification on his phone, and in order to find out, I made a fake profile. I said my name was the girl Daily. She doesn't fist. I made her up, and he started chatting with her. But it hasn't gone beyond just talking. So I don't know if he's doing anything else on Tinder. I don't know what's going on. I just know that he's been talking to me as a girl named Daily, and I want to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 4: You ready for us to call on Yeah?
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: So here we go Hello, Hi, my name is Gorvin calling from SIRS. I was looking for our rewards card member named Chris.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, speak Chris.
Speaker 4: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call.
Speaker 1: I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this most big winner.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much for shopping with us.
Speaker 12: All right, Well, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department.
Speaker 3: It's our way of saying thank you for shopping.
Speaker 1: You've won thirty six long sim red roses, a box of chocolate or candy, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifte United States of America.
Speaker 3: It's absolutely free.
Speaker 12: Oh wow, okay cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So here's how it works.
Speaker 1: If you know who you want to send the flowers to right now, I can take the information down over the phone in a matter of minutes.
Speaker 12: Well, we can knock it out right now. Oh I got you?
Speaker 1: All right, great. So what's the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them too.
Speaker 12: It's the same last name. It's just my wife, Laura. Okay, you have the address, but with the account.
Speaker 3: Uh yes, I too. Do you want to put anything on a card.
Speaker 13: Well, just tell her I love you very much and you're you're you're my one.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you're my one. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 1: How long you guys been married, by the way, five years? Oh boy, that's a long time. Do you ever have another one?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, Chris? This is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jubil.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hi, Chris, I'm mean. Also on the show, Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: We do a segment called to Catch a Cheater, and your wife Laura is actually on the other line, and she has some questions for you.
Speaker 2: Hey, baby, Hi, missed, took the right turn?
Speaker 12: What's happening?
Speaker 2: I just want to know if you've been with other women, or if you've thought about it, or if you're kind of leaning in that direction.
Speaker 12: I'm like on the radio right now.
Speaker 13: Well, the answer, regardless of whether I'm on the radio or not, is no, I've.
Speaker 12: Never been with anybody but you in our marriage.
Speaker 2: Do you want to be with somebody else? Is there anybody else that you've been like thinking about getting together with?
Speaker 12: No? No, I haven't.
Speaker 2: If I asked someone named Bailey, what would she say, do you know who I'm talking about? Do you know who Bailey is?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do, because I'm daily I'm Bailey. I made that account, and I've been messaging you. I saw I saw, I saw a tender on your phone. I saw a notification come up. So I made the Dailey profile. That's that's just a random photo of a random girl I found online.
Speaker 12: Okay, so we should probably like talk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, can.
Speaker 2: We please talk right now because like, as long as we've done this much on the radio, I just like to wrap this up so I don't go through life humiliated.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well you shouldn't be humiliated. I did something very stupid. This, this character you created was the only person I've been in contact with, which is you, which is.
Speaker 12: Probably my mind was kind of blown right now.
Speaker 13: I mean, as you can see, since you were very much in on this, like I wasn't. I crossed the line by opening it, but I wasn't like being inappropriate. I've talked to no one else, no one sent anything inappropriate. I've not gotten anything inappropriate from anybody. I was just chatting, and I you know, i'd like to ironically this Dailey was and I just wanted to talk. It kind of like felt like we were just things were stale with us or something, and I wasn't looking to cheat.
Speaker 12: Look, I'm I'm really sorry.
Speaker 14: I that was extremely stupid, but I can promise you that I'm not cheating or doing anything like that. Not that this wasn't wrong, but like I didn't I didn't step out in a way that was physical or even or even like well hopefully you can attest to like wasn't even like inappropriately conversing with.
Speaker 2: Anybody, you know, all right, Well, I mean clearly there was something we both got from this, Like it was really for me in a certain way. It seems like it was thrilling for you to be able to talk to somebody else. But I feel like that's something we can work on in our relationship. Like I'm still kind of mad, but I can see what has been lacking, and I hope we can work through it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm sorry. I'll show you all of it. You'll at least be somewhat self assured by that. But I'm really sorry.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it sounds like he wasn't cheating, but at least if he was going to, it would be with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You guys obviously got some stuff to work out, so good luck.
Speaker 4: Good luck is right.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, this was actually really helpful. I really appreciate you helping me out with this.
Speaker 15: The jubile shows what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your silf.
Speaker 1: Almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria ramiir is in a gobble gobbling game of trivia for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of putting on elastic wais spanded pants so you can eat as much as you want. You also need to outfit your house house for fall, and Macy's has got you covered with a one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only.
Speaker 3: Are they here to hook you up for you vers.
Speaker 1: Victoria, They're also here to help with all of your fall decor needs so shopping store or at Macy's dot com and call right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also dm us at the Jewel Show or go to the Jewelshow dot com if you.
Speaker 3: Want to play.
Speaker 1: And now it's time to get Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go. Get ready, Victoria. Thanks, There we go answer these as fast as possible. Why did the turkey cross the road? This friends are on the other side to prove he wasn't a chicken?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 3: Why did the turkey join a band.
Speaker 7: Because you wanted to?
Speaker 3: Because it had the drumsticks?
Speaker 1: What's the difference between pumpkin pie and getting busy between the sheets?
Speaker 4: WHOA, I see no difference. What I'm trying to figure it out? I know I am too.
Speaker 3: I don't know Victoria's had pumpkin pie?
Speaker 4: You verus? Victoria's coming up right after this. We'll play next. I'm stupid, you're smart, I was wrong, you were right.
Speaker 7: You're the best.
Speaker 4: I'm the worst.
Speaker 7: You're very good looking.
Speaker 14: I'm not attractive, all right, as long as you're willing to admit.
Speaker 1: That It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Romira is in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant for you were a Victoria Hunter.
Speaker 4: What's up? Hunter?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 10: How good?
Speaker 3: I'm great? Are you ready to take on Victoria?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah? How confident are you feeling? Hunter?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: Hopefully really hmm.
Speaker 11: If I'm being honest, I feel really confident. Every day doesn't really work out for me.
Speaker 1: I'm so confident. She could barely say the word you know that part. All right, we're gonna send Victoria out of the studio and Hunters. The game is played like this. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and Victoria has to be you outright to win?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 4: All right, all right, she's outside. The door has closed. You ready, Hunter?
Speaker 12: Yes, here we go.
Speaker 3: Your time starts now.
Speaker 4: What popular dining franchise is the founder of Atari responsible for.
Speaker 2: Uh help, what, I'm sorry?
Speaker 4: Both spiders of how many eyes?
Speaker 10: Two?
Speaker 4: What is the name of it? This was a Victoria. What is the name of the sport plate on ice with brooms and stones?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 9: Uh past?
Speaker 4: What was the first planet to becovered using the telescope?
Speaker 2: Pooka?
Speaker 3: What was the last?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, story back in the studio and while she's getting settled, Hunter was something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 10: Well, I had yesterday. I was hoping to be able to tet you guys.
Speaker 12: Today I did.
Speaker 1: Oh sweet, well, congratulations. What was the surgery if you don't mind me asking?
Speaker 2: I had.
Speaker 4: I had to have my uh dose all reconstructed doctor and shut you born with your nose shut like all the way, like no nostrils.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh wow, well yeah, good, definite out my nose.
Speaker 1: Oh it sounds painful. I'm glad you're I'm glad you're doing. What does it hurt right now?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But still.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 4: I gotta have to take it out.
Speaker 1: And you decided to call in and play you verse Victoria today. It's a great distraction.
Speaker 3: You're a beast Hunter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well let's see how Victoria does. Hunter just got out of surgery, very painful surgery, Victoria, and you want to beat him at verse Victoria guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty rude.
Speaker 11: As that, but we act like it's not gonna be like every other day.
Speaker 4: What are some confidence? Yeah, I'm gonna win today.
Speaker 7: She's like, I don't know what to do. The other people tell me to win.
Speaker 1: You win thirty seconds sins. There as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say passed and you have to beat Hunter outright to win? And Hunter you can tell Victoria win to.
Speaker 9: Go all right, I'll tell you what?
Speaker 8: Ready?
Speaker 4: What popular dining French? This is the founder of Atari, responsible for uh all Garden. Most spiders have? How many eyes?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 13: Two?
Speaker 4: Three? What is the name of the sport played on ice with brooms and stones?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 4: Stones? What?
Speaker 7: Hockey?
Speaker 4: What was the first planet to be scovered using discovered using the telescope?
Speaker 7: You know youriness?
Speaker 4: Which animal is the symbol of wisdom in many cultures?
Speaker 7: Animal? A dog?
Speaker 4: Wait? That's not wait?
Speaker 7: Wait wait I don't think I wait.
Speaker 4: I wanted him one answer? You can't three elephant?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you got that in all lit send it over the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard.
Speaker 5: Producer Brad Hunter got one correct, and Victoria also got one correct.
Speaker 3: Hunter, you know what that means.
Speaker 6: You won.
Speaker 10: Good Victoria.
Speaker 1: You got one hundred dollars if card to Macy's. Let's get the edges now with Nina Atari. The founder of Atari is responsible for Chuck e Cheese.
Speaker 7: What spiders?
Speaker 4: Most spiders have eight eyes were played on ice with brooms and stones is curling. The first planet to be discovered using the telescope is Uranus. And you got that right. The animal symbol of wisdom in many cultures is actually the owl.
Speaker 7: Ooh, the owl does kind of check out?
Speaker 4: Why owl?
Speaker 1: It's just that vie, you know, on a swivel. Hunter, thank you for playing. And I hope your nose heels up. It's the first time I've ever said that in your life. Felt great, actually, So I hope that thing heals up nice. And you got two good nostrils.
Speaker 9: And I've been.
Speaker 1: I want it for you. Play you for Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember if you want to play Victoria, just d m us at the Jebel Show or go to the Jebelshow dot com.
Speaker 17: First day follow up Howard by the Advocates Injury Attorneys Online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Riley is on the phone today for our first date follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Michael. So in a few minutes we're gonna call him and see if you tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date.
Speaker 3: But first, Riley, how long has it been since you talked to Michael?
Speaker 2: It's been about a week.
Speaker 4: Have you reached out to him at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I've tried calling and texting, but you don't want to do it too much, you know, right, but that I should get a response.
Speaker 7: So could he'd just be having a busy week. I can't help but ask that whenever it's like.
Speaker 2: A week, no, Because before we were supposed to go out, you know, we talked quite a bit, and then after we were scheduled to go out, it was like he just was m I A.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can tell the difference for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Why don't you tell us about how you met him and like how the date went?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, we met on Bumble and I noticed that he lives close to a pub you know that I usually do too, It's right near my work, and so we messaged and we planned on you know, uh, you know, we talked a little bit it seemed really good. I like jazz. I grew up you know, my dad loved jazz, so I grew up that way. So he had this whole evening planned we were going to go to a jazz club. And that morning I got sick, like food bois me I breakfast. Yeah, it was really bad. So I text him and just said, hey, you know, I'm sick, can't make it. And you know I wasn't going to go into detail. You don't want to know details. And ever since then, I mean, no response at all, and this whole week, you know, I kind of hey, how are you can we you know, schedule another date and nothing.
Speaker 4: So well, how did he react when you said you were sick?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 4: He just didn't respond to you or was he.
Speaker 2: Like, oh respond, No, it didn't respond at all, which was really weird because before that, you know, he was so sweet. We did talk a lot, you know, got to know each other through text, you know how that goes back and forth. And I mean he's super hot. I'm not shabby, I would say, but yeah, it was just really nice and great conversation and he seemed super sweet. And then I mean I wasn't going to go obviously you're not going to force yourself to go. I'm just saying that it was very bad. And you know, I figured at least he would say, oh, I'm sorry, how about we reschedule or text me when you feel better? But absolutely nothing, like, no no response, no thumbs up. I mean I would have even taken an emoji. But you know, because at least they acknowledge that, you know, whether good or bad. Sometimes you just want to say, just answer, you know, just the answer, no matter what you say, just the answer, and.
Speaker 1: Nothing is there anything that you can think of? There would be a reason for him the ghost you, I mean, other than being sick. You know, I wonder if you like had other girls on the roster.
Speaker 11: Oh so whenever she said she's sick, he like picked out another one.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I just wonder because I mean, when you were playing the apps, you know, like not everybody is just focused on one person.
Speaker 7: Now what you think of when someone's sick, Nina, I don't know, Oh he says a roster.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you're talking to the girl that accused somebody of faking his illness not to see me. So yeah, I don't know. I might jump to those conclusions I'm not. I don't know that that's for sure what happened, but it's kind of bizarre just not to respond at all.
Speaker 2: Centrely men on Bumble, that might be actually really getting something good reason.
Speaker 3: Okay, well we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: All play a song come Back, and then call him and see ifa tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another date. Okay, okay, all right, well play song come back and get your first day follow up next in the moddle of your first date follow up if you're just joining us. Riley is on the phone. She's getting ghosted by a guy named Michael, and she has no idea why. So in a second we're gonna call him and see if it tell us why he's a ghost singer and maybe get her another date.
Speaker 3: But first, Riley, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 2: Well, basically, we met on Bumble. It has gone great, lots of conversation. We were supposed to meet for a date, and I got sick that morning and like really bad food poisoning, and so I text him told him I was sick and been ghosted ever since.
Speaker 4: That's so weird.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll see what the deal is. But yeah, all right, well are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, okay, hello him?
Speaker 3: I asking to Michael please.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you see hey man, how are you?
Speaker 1: My name is Jewble. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jebel Show. Hi, Michael, I'm Nina also on the Jebel Show. Hi, I'm vik sure you.
Speaker 12: Oh are you guys?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 3: Sounds like you listen to the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here and there?
Speaker 1: Okay, sweet, here and there is a great way to listen. Well we're calling you today, now that's true. Have you heard of a first a follow up before?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool? Well what did you say if I told you that you're you're currently the star of one?
Speaker 2: How is that possible?
Speaker 12: I'm gonna dating a while.
Speaker 4: I just like it.
Speaker 1: There is somebody that emailed us and told us that you're ghosting them, and they want to know why.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 16: I mean, I wouldn't necessarily call it ghosting.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 16: That's what this is about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know who it is?
Speaker 2: Riley?
Speaker 3: Yes, it is Riley.
Speaker 1: She emailed us said that she really liked you, and you guys are all set to go out and then she got sick, and then you ghosted her.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 16: I wouldn't necessarily characterize it as ghosting, but I mean we talked for a while and we you know, put together a date and you know, for whatever reason, she either chose to not want to go, or she met somebody else, or she had a better offer. I who knows, but she decided not to go. And you know, I'm not going to dwell on it.
Speaker 12: I'm over it.
Speaker 16: You know, there's other people out there, and you know, I really don't need this right now.
Speaker 12: I don't play games.
Speaker 4: So you receive a text that says, I'm sorry, I can't make it. I'm sick, And do you feel like you can't deal with that?
Speaker 2: Well, it's the first date, sure, so but I you know, I mean I was legitimately sick.
Speaker 3: Right, Michael Riley. She's actually on the phone listening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh Riley?
Speaker 12: Hi, I mean hi, Hi, So you were sick? I I I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't play games. It was I That's why I text you. I'm like, I'm sick. I'm not going to tell you what was going on physically. That's that's not cool, that's not I mean no, So I just figured you would be okay, that's fuck. How about we reschedule and go out again because we were hitting it off.
Speaker 16: I mean, okay, so you assume that I was thinking something else, that's.
Speaker 14: You, not me.
Speaker 16: Maybe I would have wanted to know something, so yeah, I mean listen, so I would totally you know, I mean that's your assuming, that's you.
Speaker 2: So I would have been open to it, but maybe I would have wanted to.
Speaker 12: Know, you know, the details.
Speaker 2: Do you ever think that well, I don't think that you want to know that I was going to the bathroom like every so often. That's not something that you.
Speaker 12: That's TM I not.
Speaker 16: I didn't hear that part, but it would have been nice, know you know, hey, you know it wouldn't be good like just a one line text.
Speaker 2: You know, it didn't you know, it just didn't feel I don't know if she'll be open to it.
Speaker 1: You know, if you're not going to be okay, cool, then Michael, you'd like to go on another date with Riley?
Speaker 3: Will pay for it?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, most definitely cool.
Speaker 4: Riley, congratulations, you got another date?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Sweet? Congratulations.
Speaker 4: I guess maybe respond to text messages and you don't have that problem. Jeuble's first date follow up.
Speaker 2: Like this is gone, That's gone, That's gone, Strawberry, what did you do?
Speaker 3: That's a pig?
Speaker 1: They got too drunk and started eating everything in the house. Viral which one of us got too drunk and started eating everything in the house And you'll find out. And we check in with the Jubil Show right after this. It's the Gebil Show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bell and the ready in everyone.
Speaker 1: The biggest skiff would be from me and the cod attached would say, every iconic show has their wacky cast of characters, and the Jewbel Show is no different.
Speaker 3: Why it's the Jewel Show with your drunken Nina Hi.
Speaker 1: And then there's everybody's younger sister, Victoria Ramirez Hi. And who could forget the quirky neighbor kid who lives next door and pops by to ask if we have any large leather gloves she can borrow because she recently purchased a falcon on the dark web, but it won't be ready, but the leather gloves she ordered from Amazon will be here for a few weeks and she needs her falcony gloves.
Speaker 3: Our social media producer Gabby.
Speaker 4: He's nice when his talents are sharp. And then there's producer Brad he's a dad. Hey, that's me.
Speaker 1: And then there's me. I'm Jewbel and this is the Jebel Show and this is the time of week where we check in with the show. And she was going going.
Speaker 3: On with our lives and then it's up with you this week.
Speaker 4: So I think there's a lot of weird things going on with me.
Speaker 1: But do.
Speaker 4: You ever go and analyze your dreams?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: I try not to all the time. Yeah, So I've been having these really weird dreams. They're reoccurring dreams about bobby pins, Like I kind of pins, bobby pins that you put in your hair, Like, why am I dreaming about bobby pins? Finding bobby pins? Garbage cans overflowing with bobby pins?
Speaker 1: This is like a thing you're like more than one night, you've dreamt about bobby pins.
Speaker 4: More than one night I've dreamt about it. So I started doing research about about bobby pins and what it means when you dream about them, and then apparently it symbolizes your need to pull yourself together to be more presentable, and then also maybe a way that you're changing your self image or your approach to your self image in your appearance, I'm like, geez, between this and my obsession with true crime, like am I having a melt?
Speaker 7: You are telling you to get it together.
Speaker 4: The weird part this is like I fully feel like I'm together. You walk around, but your subconscious is a really crazy place. It's like, where's a bobby pin? We need a bobby bobby pins in this make it to make it. I don't know. I feel pretty happy and fine, but I'm bakdo. I'm talking about bobby pins and now you know that's what it means.
Speaker 3: Victoria, what's up with you this week?
Speaker 7: Well, guys, I'm pretty proud of myself.
Speaker 11: I figured out what's wrong with my garage door clicker.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Victoria has been having a lot of problems getting out of the garage.
Speaker 4: It's been the privileged excuse. So why she's late?
Speaker 3: Well, hey, some with a new excuse. Now that's slain.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dang it.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what was the clicker that had a problem. I thought it was the door. No, well, I thought it was both operator.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: To be fair, yes, I need to change the battery, but it might defense the button was still clicking red. So I was like, I don't need to change the battery. Obviously the battery is still working. And then I changed it, just like whatever, we're.
Speaker 7: Going to change it.
Speaker 11: See that does anything, not expecting a single thing to change. And it works now, didn't it the other day? Yes, it hit my car and I was dumb and I was like, hey, bro, take her out to tender first.
Speaker 7: The hits the back white car.
Speaker 4: She was by herself in a garage talking to the door.
Speaker 1: My neighbors are like, there's a really weird woman living here. Can we get hurt? You know, maybe there's a better place for her, somewhe where they can watch her.
Speaker 11: Honestly, they probably haven't think that because I've been jumping the fence to get into my She's coming.
Speaker 6: Flick.
Speaker 3: This's crazy life, breaking your own apartment.
Speaker 7: How's supposed to get the garage door open?
Speaker 11: I gotta go to the fuse box, which is in the garage, So I jumped the fence to get into the garage.
Speaker 3: Them or change the battery in their mouth.
Speaker 4: I have a picture of that. She sent it to me.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, look everybody, it's our social media producer Gabby stopping by.
Speaker 7: Hey, I'm good.
Speaker 18: I had I had a bout of road rage this week actually, and so I got cut off on the freeway and I don't usually get road rage, but this particular one really upset me.
Speaker 7: And I was like, what the heck man?
Speaker 4: So I gave what I gave her thumbs down.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 18: Finger was a little too aggressive, So I gave her a.
Speaker 17: Storm and thumbs down, put my hands up, like what and she I saw her in the mirror. She put up her finger, not the finger you're thinking, her pointer finger, and she shook it at me like uh uh uh.
Speaker 1: It's the most polite I've ever heard.
Speaker 4: Thumbs down to that move, tiss.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so sorry I had to go through that.
Speaker 2: I know it.
Speaker 3: Gets wedless some of you. This week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my apartment floed in, so the firefighters had to come in to do an inspection of everything because they've ripped out my ceilings and walls and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: And the firefighter said, my alarms are too old. Why I just said they're too old? I'm like, they weren't.
Speaker 5: Fine, He's just a bigot an alarmist.
Speaker 3: Oh what, Victoria is still sunned by that one.
Speaker 4: I don't get it either. I saw this.
Speaker 5: I was trying to make a dentist appointment. Do you realize they only have one time, but you can get a dentist appointment. Yeah, it's two thirty.
Speaker 3: Wow, I knew that was coming.
Speaker 4: So much. You're very welcome to you. Well, what's going on in your life?
Speaker 3: What's going on in my life?
Speaker 1: Is I am going to start wearing nothing but bell bottom jeans?
Speaker 4: Why? Y? Yes? Why?
Speaker 1: I wore bell bottoms from my Halloween costume. And there's a certain kind of swag that you have when you wear bell bombs.
Speaker 3: I had no idea.
Speaker 1: I put them on and my hips were swiveland like I was Sasha, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know what is it? The cut of the bell bottom is it?
Speaker 3: It was just a vibe.
Speaker 1: I don't I literally I put him on and I was like, oh, this is why dudes in the seventies were so dope. It gives you a like it does something to your lower half. If you wore a mel bottoms text in four one or six one and agree with me because you know it has that's kind.
Speaker 4: Of true actually, because you want to see him sway at the bottom, so.
Speaker 1: Your butt with them, Yeah, my butt, My butt is never wiggled in any other pair of pants before ever, even if I try, it doesn't wiggle. And then I put it on bell bottoms, automatic wiggle. I think there's the congratulations in order here. Yeah, yeah, congratulations. That's a wiggling booty and I think you should keep doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I got to grow my chest hair out and start wearing big butterfly collars as well.
Speaker 14: What.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I can grow it anymore because I've had it shaved for a while, but now it's time to be burly, because you're not.
Speaker 3: What I'm Harry. Actually I just shave it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Takes a long time.
Speaker 4: I just learned something new about Jewbil and how much time he spends doing it.
Speaker 3: It's a long time, just like I dread it.
Speaker 4: I'm Persian, I get it. I don't have the patience.
Speaker 1: It's tough, it's really it's it's like a five hour shower.
Speaker 5: Is that why you work out so much so that you can like reach all places?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: Why I was thinking of her agonomics, I was like, how do you even read sense? Sort of wearing bilbombs?
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, I'm bindy. Time for Nina's what's trending a.
Speaker 4: Lot to talk about Sabrina Carpenter today, and I'm talking about her for a reason because she's kind of taken the place of Taylor Swift as the artist who has registered the most new voters for the twenty twenty four presidential election. Wow in the world. Yeah, I think it is pretty cool too.
Speaker 1: So honestly in this position and it's her putting a ballot, but like in the shorts.
Speaker 4: Curtay, so then they're like said, up here, yeah, okay, but you credit that.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I guess there were some I don't know if she had people actually registering at her shows, but there's somehow there was a way for them to monitor how many people actually did it after her encouraging them at her shows. That's great. Interesting. Yeah, so that was a big message for her. And still on the topic of Sabrina, her Man is making news. So her Man Barry. I kill his last name every time celebrity. Yeah, what is it is?
Speaker 7: Kyogan? Isn't that Yogan?
Speaker 4: I don't He's Irish. He was one of the stars in the movie Saltburn that got a lot of attention this year. And if you haven't seen Saltburn, you might have heard of at least a couple of the scenes that went pretty viral, one of them being at the end he does this dance where he doesn't have any clothes on and you see all things. So on this particular podcast where he was talking about himself, he wanted to make it clear for those people that were believing that during his dance that he was enhanced. You see what I'm saying that. No, he's saying that he was not. Yeah, that was even if you were, you wouldn't say you were. He just thought it was funny that people were saying that. He's like, no, no, it was all me, so.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't have to guess if I did that scene.
Speaker 3: You need glasses.
Speaker 5: That way should have helped that guy out.
Speaker 3: Have made it like poor dude, arat got that very guy and you're.
Speaker 7: To do it.
Speaker 4: And other very happy news. There's a new baby hippo for fans to love. Oh you know how everybody's been obsessed with little Moodang who has a cute, little slimy, pygmy hippo.
Speaker 7: Okay, when what is so cute?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I follow Moodang. But now there's a new one. But they called this one haggis poor thing is got the worst name of all time. But it was born in Scotland at the Edinborough Zoo. So Hagis, though, isn't that that food that's like intestines?
Speaker 11: Wait wee, yeah, I believe so wow, Yeah that's intestine foe I know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a blood.
Speaker 11: Something men's sheep's heart, liver and lungs mixed with oatmeal, onion, sunset spices and salt.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you for the cool So that is this new little baby hippo's name is Haggis. You guys, pigmy hippos are so cute. If you don't have them on your for you page, figure that out because in the middle of the day when things are going wrong and you just need to look at something to make you smile, a slimy baby.
Speaker 5: Hippo will do your Buy hippo as a pet you want, just spends how you spend, how much you want to spend, and where you want.
Speaker 3: To buy it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dark Web, But I don't know, but they actually are endangered species. I didn't know. So pigmy hippos are really having a movement and I love it. And if I hope this helps you today, too. Just think that's the deadliest land mammal. What do you mean, but this is a pigmy, it's a baby.
Speaker 1: I mean I still wouldn't mess with the pigmy hipo. If big hippos are the deadliest, why are they deadly? They don't eat people?
Speaker 3: They are the deadliest? Yeah, mess you up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just watch it like when they're angry, to think about what it would do if that was a head. The last day moodang is famous though, because she runs around and bites everybody.
Speaker 1: There you go, She's just not a big so it's cute. Okay, that's like track. You know, the relions wouldn't be as cute.
Speaker 4: Accurate. That's what's trending.
Speaker 6: Gubeles dirty little secret.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey, you haven't little secre?
Speaker 10: Oh yes, I'm trying to figure out which want to tell you? Okay, a horrible person sometimes. Now either I can tell you about how my mother and I had slipped with my sister and husband.
Speaker 7: Wait both of y'all saw with their brother.
Speaker 4: You're like at the same time my brother in law.
Speaker 2: Yeah wait, I have like a three.
Speaker 5: The reason with your mom thr post your marriage to the brother.
Speaker 10: I'm still married to my husband and he is still married to his wife. My brother is, my husband's sister is, but so yeah, they're still married.
Speaker 2: We are still married.
Speaker 4: Just before after the marriages is what I'm asking after.
Speaker 10: Like me and the brother in law, we had a thing for a while, like you guys are having an affair, yes, and then your side j.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One time yeah, and then it was kind of like a goodbye hrah thing.
Speaker 7: You know, we're done.
Speaker 4: Your mother huh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why, but it happened.
Speaker 4: What does Thanksgiving look like around there?
Speaker 2: Okay? Also we hold each other now, so.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I would imagine what that alcohol start flowing. Everybody's going to be honest.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 10: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I have a going hello, hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I have a dirty little secret that.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows.
Speaker 9: I don't want to kids and they're like, oh.
Speaker 7: It's probably because of blah blah blah.
Speaker 8: But it's really because of my niece and nephew because they are crazy and they're there high energy, and there's always a problem, and my sister is always complaining about the things.
Speaker 9: She can't do like go to Hawaii or like even like this, like a simple girl's night. She has to like stay home and watch the kids. And I'm like, oh, I don't want kids because of that, But nobody knows it's it's strictly because of my niece and nephew because they're so annoying.
Speaker 3: All right, well, thank you for your Jurg's little secret.
Speaker 2: Of course, have a good one, you do.
Speaker 7: What's your party little secret?