Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. Al Right, here's what we got. I'm gonna talk about the the making of a domestic terrorist a little bit this hour. I'm gonna make fun of the Air Force here. In just a minute, I'm gonna do a bunch of emails. We'll get the headlines at some point in time. I don't know. I don't even know what all's on tap, but we are gonna begin here before we get to the rest of this stuff. I did this once already, I meant to do it a few more times. I just want to remind everyone what I said last week. In case you forgot what I said last week. This was me just last week. We're gonna try to half attack. We're gonna do two different things. We're gonna a We're gonna launch some strikes over there so we can look really tough. But we've been warning you for a week now, so we're gonna end up. You watch Chris Gohad and write this down. Go and mark this one down. We will launch some strikes, probably this weekend. We will launch some strikes. There will be many many many strikes. Pick a number, I don't know, twenty thirty, one hundred. There will be minimal loss of life, There will be fewer There will be fewer people dying in our restaurants than the amount of strikes there are. Write that down, Chris. I'm gonna play it ad nauseum when it happens. Why is it gonna happen that way? They warned all these people ahead of time so they could get out before we struck. Then they get to strike and go on television. I'm in front of the American people and.
Speaker 1: Say, look, we'll launch these air strikes.
Speaker 2: Let it be known to everybody, this is what happens when you attack America. How many strikes did you How many strikes did you did you send over there, mister Kirby, Guys say we hit them two hundred times? Oh wow, wow, two hundred times? And how many people were killed in those seven Today, Dana Bash asked essays Jake Sullivan about the eighty five air strikes. They only killed sixteen people.
Speaker 1: Here's how that was.
Speaker 3: But is there anything more you can tell the American people who are looking to the administration to not just avenge the death of three soldiers, but also concerned about the region in general. Who got hit, who got killed, what got taken out.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, Dana, the president has approached this with a straightforward principle. Yeah, I don't have the energy to listen to all that. Once again, he goes on to describe nobody who was killed, and we hit some targets and stuff like that. All right, all right, now, let's discuss what's happened inside of the military. Again. This is something we've discussed over and over and over again, but it is something it's something we have to talk about ad nauseum because when we finally see the fruits of what I'm discussing here, it's going to be awful, really really awful. And what fruits am I talking about? Let's start at the back end. You know how you feel when our troops get killed. I know how I feel. It. It hurts patriots, It hurts people who love the country, and it hurts people who appreciate service. Not just people who've served, it's not unique to them, but people who appreciate that kind of service, the sacrifice, the time away from family, Watching them die for our country hurts us as patriots, and it should. You should feel it in your heart when people die for your country. Right. You remember how you felt when the thirteen in Afghanistan. I remember how I felt, Probably the angriest I've ever been on the radio. I don't know that I've ever yelled that loud, you know, I don't like to yell and scream. It's horrible. I lost it that night. Actually, I almost got choked up on the air. You remember how you felt when the seals went into the water, when the reservists from Georgia died. You remember how you felt, Well, there's going to come a moment when a lot of our service members are going to die. We have been thankfully spared that for the most part in our nation's history. Now I realized many, many, many people have died on behalf of this nation. But the real tragic military days you see other nations have time and time again throughout their history. We have thankfully avoided those days. You know, A a bad day in World War two, a bad battle in World War two. Yes, five ten thousand dead, that's really bad. I'm not dismissing it. That's not a million, right, A million's about are total forever. But when your military ends up being eclipsed by other militaries around the world. You oftentimes don't really find that out until that day comes, until you look around one day. The stories. It's fascinating. If you want to read what this is like for nations, you can read many nations and figure out what it's like. The Romans is one of the more fascinating ones. The Romans, remember, we're relatively young, but forever in their minds basically all of human history, they had been kicking everyone around. They're the Romans. Yeah, they lost the battle or two here, and the Germans beat them here, and Hannibal beat them up a couple of times here. But we're Romans. In the end were better than everyone militarily, right right. And you read what they were talking about, what they were thinking about. When they started to lose regularly, it was such a shock to them. It was like they woke up one day and they weren't number one anymore. Well, the thing is, it's not that day. It takes years of degradation. You just find out on that day, because that's the day you're truly tested. That is the day I live in. Fear of no doesn't keep me up at night But when I think about it, I agonize over it because the people who die on that day or days, it's not going to be the piece of trash generals and amirals who've done this to us politicians. It's going to be the good men and women eighteen years old nineteen years old signed up for adventure to serve better themselves, and they are the ones who don't get to come home. They never get to be fathers, mothers. In fact, mothers and fathers get a knock on the door and they're told that juniors never coming home again. Have fun at Christmas this year as you look at the tree when Junior's not around that day worries me a lot. And watching these people destroy the military is awful for those of us who understand that day is coming. Look, there's a lot that goes into this. We might as well start talking about a lot of it. There's a lot that goes into this. A lot of the reason that day is coming is the good people are getting out. They're getting out. They don't want to be part of it anymore. I can't count how many emails I have from people who are in. Obviously, show is popular with people who are in. I'm sure that's I don't know why, but I like it. But they email Jesse, I'm about done, Jesse, I'm finishing my twenty. I'm gone, Jesse. I'm done after this. I can't take it anymore. Jesse. I can't take it anymore. I can't take it anymore. I'm looking Actually, let me pull this up real quick. I'm looking at email one of my sources in the army. I'm actually looking at an email from him as we speak. He's sending me slides they have to go through for their DEI training and what it is. It's just slide after slide after slide, chart after chart after chart, Diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility Mission, diversity, Equity and inclusion and accessibility vision. It's filth, it's awful, and they're getting out. Well, the good people were getting out because they don't want to serve. Under that, the good people are getting out because they don't want to serve in a military, we're only the people on the ground are held accountable. People on the ground, the normal people are held accountable when they screw up. Oftentimes you don't even have to screw up, but something goes bad. You are held accountable for it. In the meantime, the Secretary of Defense can preside over one of the most disastrous, embarrassing military things in the history of this country with no regrets whatso on.
Speaker 4: When you executed the president's already didn't tell us what you advised the president to do. But do you have regrets about the withdrawal from Afghanistan?
Speaker 2: I support the president's decision.
Speaker 4: Do you have regrets about their withdrawal or how the withdrawal occurred from Afghanistan? The cost of lives of thirteen of our service members.
Speaker 2: I don't have any regrets.
Speaker 4: You don't have any.
Speaker 2: Good people who are in who are held to account. They see that and they want to leave. Good people who are in, who want to fight for this country, who love the country, love family, have values. They don't and won't serve under this. So they're leaving, and it's leaving us snake.
Speaker 1: It's diversity importance to the Air Force. Diversity is important to the Air Force because the world is diverse, because without it, we're limited.
Speaker 5: It's what makes the Air Force stronger.
Speaker 6: When we collaborate with people from different backgrounds, we always come up with multiple solutions.
Speaker 7: We need all diversity of thought, and we need to honor the values and opinions of everyone in the United States Air Force.
Speaker 3: I think it's important for us to see possibility in our senior leadership, and diversity brings that to the table as well.
Speaker 2: Exclusive This is from Daily Caller, Use your Privilege. Air Force promotes all day allieship training. Good people are leaving. They don't want to serve under this. This is creating a recruitment crisis, a retention crisis, and it's going to create and is creating a military devoid of patriots because the patriots don't want to stay in. They can't keep them in, no matter what they try to do, they can't keep them in because they won't serve under this. The military brain drain is real, and I'm very, very concerned. We're not ready and the day on that day, that terrible day, when it gets here, everyone will wake up and realize it, and by then it's too late. That's why I talk about this stuff so often. All right, let's get to sababios. Thank I. It is the Jesse Kelly Show, Odd Day Monday. Remember remember how we've been talking about hell A lot of GOP representatives, how they're compromised in some way. They've been compromised either by I don't know our own FBI, not that they would ever do such a thing, by foreign power, by powerful business interests here at home. Think about it. Think for a moment, if your gigantic defense contractor if you will, multi billion dollars at stake with every single engagement the US military gets in. Do you think it would be if you had no morals whatsoever? Do you think it would be a worthwhile investment to invest in a domestic operation, if you will, where you could create compromising situations for GOP House or Senate members, so then you could use that later to blackmail them. Do you think that would be beneficial to you? Oh, it happens a lot. It's how politics, frankly, has always worked. American politics is no different. Bribery, blackmail, sadly, is how things get done. How often do you turn on the news and you see a GOP representative, maybe one who's previously been good on most things, and all of a sudden he sounds he sounds like a card carrying Democrat, And you look around and you say, what happened to that guy? What happened to that guy is he got a visit to his office, or maybe maybe he got stopped on his way to his car and he was informed, probably politely, maybe not that he really really needs to change direction on certain things, or else things may come out about him anyway, Totally unrelated, here's ken Buck on the impeachment of maw York.
Speaker 8: If we start going down this path of impeachment with a cabinet official, we are opening a door as Republicans that we don't want to open. The next president who is a Republican will face the same scrutiny from Democrats. It's wrong and we should not set this precedent.
Speaker 1: Well, Jesse, they're already doing that. Doesn't ken Buck know they've already done it. They did it to Trump. They impitched it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no. Ken Buck knows, he knows, He understands that I maintain my theory and I have and I will. Ken Buck is compromised somehow. I've never been convinced of that. You've never heard me accuse of GOP politician that, although many are guilty. I wasn't totally convinced of that till the last time he got to interview Christopher Ray Chris, do we have that cut when ken Buck was interviewing Christopher Ray and this is Look the FBI. The list of crimes this criminal organization has committed. It is long and it's ugly, but it's gotten longer and uglier recently. And it's gotten.
Speaker 1: Really bad and really bad and really bad.
Speaker 2: And they're arresting pastors and filtrating the church and gunning people down in the middle of the night in Utah, I mean, committing horrific acts. Even moderate gopeers are asking hard questions of the FBI. And then ken Buck stepped up and says this, I.
Speaker 9: Want to thank you for leading an agency, as you mentioned in your opening statement, that protects Americans from foreign terrace. That an agency that protects Americas from fries from China and Russia and cyber crime and public corruption and organized crime and drug cartels and human traffickers and white collar criminals. And I want to thank you and the FBI for protecting law abiding Americans from the evil that exists all around us. And frankly, I am not in favor of defunding the FBI, nor am I in favor of splitting up the FBI, nor am I in favor of using the home and rule for the FBI director.
Speaker 2: All right, pause for a moment, Chris, Keep that SoundBite up because you're gonna play it again in a second. Keep that SoundBite up. Pause for a moment. I want you to listen to that with a little bit of a different ear. Remember, the power structure in this nation is supposed to be the FBI underneath Congress. Congress is tasked with how having oversight over the FBI. So if you're Christopher Ray, the director of the FBI, and you get called in front of Congress to answer questions, you should be afraid. It's like you screwing up something at work and getting an email, Hey boss wants to see you in his office at two pm Eastern time. You should be worried. And what would your attitude be like when you walked into that meeting. Probably have a pretty good one, right, Yes, sir, I brought you a couple of coffee extra cream. It's your favorite. Right now, Chris, I want you to play that again, and I want to ask everyone. I want to ask you something. All you can hear is ken Buck here. Does ken Buck sound like the guy who's in charge? Or does ken Buck sound like the guy who's in trouble and trying to make sure the boss knows he's going to be a good little boy.
Speaker 9: I want to thank you for lee an agency, as you mentioned in your opening statement, that protects Americans from foreign terrace. That an agency that protects Americas from fries from China and Russia and cyber crime and public corruption and organized crime and drug cartels and human traffickers and white collar criminals. And I want to thank you and the FBI for protecting law abiding Americans from the evil that exists all around us. And frankly, I am not in favor of defunding the FBI, Nor am I in favor of splitting up the FBI, Nor am I in favor of using the home and rule for the FBI director.
Speaker 2: Does that sound like the guy who's in charge? Does it? Does it sound like the guy who's in charge? To me? Remember when Christopher Ray went and sat in front of Chuck Gras. Chuck Grassley is the big cheese for the GOP on the Senate Judiciary Committee. This is one of the most powerful, maybe the most powerful committees in the country. And he's a Senator. Christopher Ray should be pooping his khakis when he gets called in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. And here's how the exchange went, Senator.
Speaker 10: I had had a flight that I'm supposed to be high tailing it too out of here, and I had understood that we were going to be done at one thirty. So that was that's how we ended up where we are.
Speaker 9: If it's your if it's your business trip, you got your own plane, Can it wait a while?
Speaker 10: Sorry, to be honest, I've tried to make my break as fast as I could to get right back out of.
Speaker 9: Here, and you took more than five minutes.
Speaker 2: The plane was his private jet, and he was leaving for vacation, could stop or stall at any time he wanted, so, unafraid of the Senate, gop flat out tells him, Hey, wrap it up, Senator, I gotta go from I'm telling you an uncomfortable number of our representatives are compromised, and I'm telling you something else. Your dog's health is being compromised by his dog food. Hey, look, don't shoot the messenger. Dog food is awful for dogs. I wish it wasn't the case, and in many countries it is not not trying to dog on my own place here. But we mass produce dog food. It's all brown because it's all dead. Oh I know so well. This is the special salmon blend.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I know at one point in time that were living, there was living things in your dog's food. They cooked it all out of it at the dog factory, the dog food factory, so it will last longer on the shelf. Our dogs die at ten because they never get vitamins, probiotics, omega oils, digestive enzymes, anti oxidants, all the things all living things need to survive. Our dogs never get them. Honestly, it's surprising they live into ten. Probably the table scraps we sneak them. Start pouring rough greens on your dog's food, all natural nutritional supplement. Watch Improvement in Your Dog eight three three three three My Dog or Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse.
Speaker 10: He doesn't care if you believe him, but he's right, Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Don't forget if you miss any part of the show. You can download the whole thing on iHeart, Google, Spotify, iTunes. You know why I'm so hard on the GOP? Why why I get so angry with them. I hate it that the bad people are bold and the good people are afraid. The people who are right on the issues are afraid in this culture, and the evil demons are They're unafraid. And that's the exact opposite of how it has to be if we're gonna save the country. I'm going to play two different things for you here. I'm going to play two different things. The first thing I played it earlier. I want you to listen again. This is a communist, founder of quote woke kindergarten. This is a communist who teaches children. Yes, evil murdering demon, no question. But I want you to listen. I want you to listen to her boldness, listen to her resolve. This is a human being who intends to burn it all down.
Speaker 11: I am one hundred percent ten toes down anti Israel. I believe Israel has no right to exist. I believe the United States has no right to exist. I believe every settler colony who has committed genocide against Native peoples, against indigenous people, has no right to exist.
Speaker 2: And you want to know who should be combating that. One of the main forces, the main force that should be combating that in this country. It's actually not GOP, Senator, it's the American church. The American Church should be boldly fighting the culture war in every front of this nation. Boldly, not passive. Boldly. I want you to listen to this Guy's name is Curtis Chang. He's a pastor. You heard how bold the communist was. Now listen to our side.
Speaker 6: The Sunday morning sermon is actually a really bad way to deal with something like politics. I guarantee you, if you go up on Sunday morning in most congregations and you've tried to preach the one sermon on politics that you haven't been preaching on for a long time, your Monday Morning inbox is going to be an ugly scene. And that's honestly why most pastors or many pastors don't preach on politics on sundaymore, because they instinctively know my Monday morning inbox is going to look awful.
Speaker 2: If I do that, my Monday morning inbox, I'm gonna get angry emails. Let me ask you, do you think you think she stresses about the angry emails? She'll get it.
Speaker 11: And I am one hundred percent ten toes down anti Israel. I believe Israel has no right to exist. I believe the United States has no right to exist. I believe every settler colony who has committed genocide against Native peoples, against indigenous people, has no right to exist.
Speaker 2: You think she stresses when she sits there and she plots her next curriculum for her kindergarteners, When she sits down and she thinks about chopping Aiden, Jaden and Braden's penis off. When she sits down and she thinks about how she's going to teach your daughter to hate her father in her nation. Do you think she sits in stresses about the angry emails she'll get on Monday. No, that vile little demon boldly pushes the things she wants. And these are the people on our side who are supposed to be leading the charge pathetics.
Speaker 6: The Sunday morning sermon is actually a really bad way to deal with something like politics.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you, if you.
Speaker 6: Go up on Sunday morning in most congregations and you've tried to preach the one sermon on politics that you haven't been preaching on for a long time, your Monday morning inbox is going to be an ugly scene.
Speaker 2: You should never take a bold stand on Sunday morning with your congregation.
Speaker 1: Well, really, pastor why not? Is there a biblical reason behind that?
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to get some angry emails. Are you kidding me? They used to skin the martyrs alive and make them walk around town carrying their skin before they finished them off. In today's pastors won't talk about culture war stuff because Karen might send a nasty email. You've got to be kidding me. What a bunch of pooh, What a bunch of sissies. Honestly, this is pathetic. I don't I honestly, I don't believe America could be saved unless the church is reformed.
Speaker 4: I do not.
Speaker 2: Without an American church leading anti communism, I don't think we can defeat it. And whatever this skinny jeen wearing bunch of dorks are we have now in this country, they're not gonna do it. Whatever that is, that ain't gonna get it done. We're gonna lose to the demons. Hey, Jesse, I was running how you feel about divorce between the red and blue states. Well, we talked about national divorce a lot, and it's a very controversial subject. Everyone loves to talk about it. Now as it gets more and more real, I've told you to move. I've told you why I think you should move. I will say this about national divorce. It really doesn't matter whether you love it or hate it. Maybe you're a big promoter of it. Ah, yeah, we need a divorce. Maybe you hate it. Nah, that's crazy. You're a trader. We can't give up anything. Ah. It really doesn't matter what you think about it. It doesn't matter what I think about it, our opinions, your opinion, my opinion, totally unimportant. They're moving. People will not live underneath this without I have children who.
Speaker 1: Attend schools, who have soccer games.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 7: You know you're all asking me as if I'm not a parent in this city.
Speaker 1: I get it. A mayor, I get it. But you're asking me to give you a date and I have to court. Do you understand that you have not had a mayor like me. I get that. I have a wife, I have children, they have schedules.
Speaker 2: And they're not going to live in Chicago. They're going to move and they get out to the burbs of Illinois, which Illinois one of the more underrated beautiful state. And you know what's really really crazy, Chris, you want to look up something nuts To look this up, do an Internet search for the congressional map of Illinois for how they voted. It's insane how red Illinois is land wise, it's just Chicago controls the state because it's the population hub. So you have all these people farmland, really fertile farmland, great land in Illinois, and they're subjected to this horrible Kammi state government. They're not gonna stay. They're gonna move. People aren't gonna stay in New York. They're gonna move. They're not gonna stay in California. They're gonna move. Once the government has become fully communist, as the individual state ones have, then people will flee while they can flee. Again, it doesn't matter what I think about national divorce, what you think about national divorce, or whether we support it, whether we aid it, whether it's inevitable. Human beings will not live underneath a hostile government without end. They will either cast off their government, or this is the more likely scenario, if it can be done, they will move. Moving is the path of least resistance. So again, if you're one of these people who says, well, they shouldn't move, they should stay and fight. Again, what you think about it or what I think about it is unimportant. I say they should move, you say they shouldn't. But neither of our opinions matter. People will move. If you're a moving van away from getting out from underneath a hostile government, you will get the moving van and you will move. And even if you individually won't, won't most people will. Again, this is not an opinion, it's data. You really saw this ramp up during COVID, and it's still really high. States like Florida are now solid the Red States because other states were awful, Florida remained open, and Florida was then filled with people fleeing their commi governments to live underneath one that was not hostile to them. The divorce, it's neither good nor bad. It is inevitable. You know what else is inevitable? Headlines I didn't get to, and some emails and stuff. You know what else is inevitable? How wonderful you're gonna feel when you start taking chopped. I talk a lot about energy, and energy is one of those things you don't necessarily you don't always realize how low energy you are until you change that. You get on a stack. Try the Female Vitality Stack ladies, Male Vitality Stack for men. But you get on a stack from Chock give it a couple months, wait till you see how much energy you have. You may still choose to have that afternoon cup of coffee. You won't need it. It's so much fun having a mind that doesn't slow to a crawl by the end of the day just because you're out of energy. Natural herbal supplements, no more big pharma, natural herbal supplements. You want, you want to, you want to really rev up your day, Go get some chad Mode. You should hear Jewish producer Chris's story about chad Mode. Guys Lackey that doesn't have any sleep. He was bouncing off the walls again. All natural Chuck dot com huge discount until the end of February for the lifetime of your subscription. So now is the time. C h o Q dot com promo code Jesse We'll be.
Speaker 1: Back, miss dost catch up Jesse Kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday.
Speaker 5: We will be back again tomorrow and gonna work all five days this week. You can email the show and should Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Now, before I play this little Al Sharpton bit on MSNBC sounding like a full blown Trump hat wearing Republican talking about illegals, you should know that Al Sharpton hates me, and the feeling is mutual, right, the feeling is mutual. But even back when I was running for Congress, Al Sharpton did some nasty hip piece on me on his show. He had some show, I think it was MSNBC then too. He was talking about how I'm the devil and all this stuff. My old man, my old man has not been a fan of Al Sharpton ever. Right, he was not a fan of Al Sharpton.
Speaker 2: Ever. When he saw Al Sharpton on TV ripping on his boy hoo boy, he was spitting nails that day. Boy, I'm tony right now. Now, now that said Al Sharpton, what is he? He's a black supremacist, has been for a very long time. That's what he is. That's the issue he cares about black supremacy. The black neighborhoods are getting flooded with illegals in the big cities. Now, why is that happening? Because the black neighborhoods are the poor neighborhoods in the big cities, and these big cities, they aren't going to put the illegals in the rich neighborhoods with the rich people. They're going to dump the illegals by the poor people, and so they go all go into the black neighborhoods. This is not landing all that Well, here's a minute of Al Sharpton or is this actually me?
Speaker 7: And what is being done to get the public to really rise up in various states to say that their senators that they want to see the borders, the border issue resolved. I mean, you're getting migrants beating up policemen in the streets and New York, You're seeing an influx of migrants all over the country that frankly have people outraged, And couldn't there be some kind of public pressure put in the next couple of days in some of these senators states saying why are you allowing this to continue? Because at the end of the day, senators have to deal with their voters. And at the same time, in the bill, you give money to Gaza, to Savinas and Gaza and Israel.
Speaker 1: But the border.
Speaker 7: I mean, we're looking every day at the invasion of migrants and they're playing a time game with politics on this. Couldn't that pressure put the bear in their home states?
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's what you're hearing here. The communists street groups. Remember they're true believers. The elite communists are not true believers. They don't believe in anything they say. John Carry doesn't care about the climate right, Barack Obama doesn't think the ocean's a rising. That's why about an eleven million dollar mansion on the water. They don't believe. But the street communists do. And one of the more fascinating I will not call it heartbreaking, because it's oftentimes one of the only sunny parts of the story, But one of the most fascinating parts of communism historically is when they get to the part where the street thugs, the communist street groups, when they're not needed anymore, or when the elites find a better friend and they simply remove them. These street communists have looted and pillaged for so long and they think at the end there'll be some pot of gold that there'll be some seat at the table for them. But that's never ever, ever, ever, ever how it works. When they're done using the street communists, they are cast aside. Ow listen to me. I know the black supremacist activism has been a great gig for a long time. Did you did you actually think democrats cared about black people?
Speaker 1: Did you did you.
Speaker 2: Really think that? Did you think that they ever cared even a little about black people?
Speaker 1: Ow?
Speaker 2: Brother, you got used. They used you for a long time for money and power. They never once cared, ever, even a little bit. And now look, the illegals are more reliable because they're endless. Illegals, for communists are an endless supply of blood sucking Democrat votes in endless supply. They don't have to stress about you and your neighborhood or this neighborhood here. Illegals are so much less headache. Ow, brother, your time is over, man, you got used? Maybe wake up for it's too late. Huh? All right, before I get the headlines, let's talk about something good, really really good. We're all trying to figure out how to withstand a market that's hostile to us. Right, what do you do when the trash and the doll of the trash in the market, the trash. What do you do? Oh, you have to invest in things you can touch and feel. Hard assets is what they're known as hard assets, things you can touch and feel. Done for you. Real estate teaches you and walks you through acquiring real estate. This is for normal people. How does a normal person get a home to rent out and then turn that into two homes and three homes and ten homes one days soon you're retiring on it.
Speaker 1: How do you do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Done for you. Real estate does it for you. They find you the best properties in the best markets. They vet them, they get the financing, they get it insured, they handle the rental process, they handle the freaking closing paperwork. You normal person get to watch a hard asset grow for you. Go to Donefujesse dot com. Let them help you. Done for you, Jesse dot com. All right, all right, and now here's a headline by go you know, you know the thing.
Speaker 1: Headlines we didn't.
Speaker 2: Get to online extremism is decades in the making. This is from Time magazine and they're showing on the front cover a bunch of KKK guys doing some training in nineteen eighty one. The American system, the system in this country is going to do a lot to make you seem like some sort of domestic terrorist. A lot. They have done a lot, and they're going to do even more. Oh, here we go, speaking of al Sharpton Dam's blame misinformation for Biden's dwindling support among black voters. Yes, you see, you Black people just don't understand how good you haven't. This hasn't been communicated to you yet anyway. Enjoy the new Spanish speaking wing of your high school. Since the Ohio train derailment accidents have gone up, not down. The death of everything, The death of everything. NYPD pulls a plug on its Times Square Subway police robot. Anyone who's spent five minutes in New York has known that that robot was not going.
Speaker 1: To be long for this world.
Speaker 2: I can't even imagine how many hobos peede in that thing before they finally discontinued it. All right, You can email me Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can download the podcast on iHeart, Google, Spotify, iTunes. We will do it again tomorrow and I will talk to you there. That's all