Speaker 1: Welcome. It is Verdict with Center.
Speaker 2: Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you, and I cannot believe I'm starting this podcast Center by saying this, Bill Clinton told the truth, and now liberals are mad at him for telling the truth admitting that a Democrat policy is not making us safer.
Speaker 3: Well, you're absolutely right. This is another sentence that I don't say often. Bill Clinton is one hundred percent correct. He admitted the disastrous consequences of Kamala Harris's open borders. We're going to break down what he said and exactly how true it is. There's also yet another migrant caravan heading north through Mexico. They're trying to get here before Donald Trump becomes president. We're going to break down the facts on that as well. And what is the Department of Justice doing right now? Are they trying to stop human traffickers?
Speaker 4: Know?
Speaker 3: Are they trying to stop sex traffickers?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Are they trying to stop drug traffickers? Know? They are suing the state of Virginia, WA because Virginia is removing illegal immigrants from their voter rolls. We're going to walk through that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very interesting, especially in that case, and what it means for the rest of the country. So a lot of voters are going to care about that, and as you mentioned, we're going to give you those details. I want to tell you real quick about Patriot Mobile. If you've got a cell phone, and ninety nine percent of you do, you may not realize that when you pay your bill every month the big Mobile, you're actually supporting hardcore leftist causes that are fighting against your traditional family values. That's where Patriot Mobile comes in. They are the only conservative Christian wireless provider in the country. And back in the day, you had to worry about coverage, right switching from one company to another, or am I going to have the same coverage? Am I going to get decent coverage? All that has disappeared in twenty twenty four. They all use the same towers, they all use the same networks now and the best part is when you switch to Patriot Mobile, they take about five percent of your bill every month and they give it back to conservative causes that put America first.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Every time you make a phone call, every time you send a text, and every time you pay that bill, you know you're sending up for what you believe in big Mobile. They give those big donations the left, including organizations that pay for abortions. They're helping support liberal candidates running right now. So make the switch and stand with your values with a company that stands with you. Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict is the website Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict.
Speaker 1: How easy is switching?
Speaker 2: You do it over the phone and they have a coverage guarantee, Plus you keep your same number. You have now keep your same phone or upgrade to a new one, and you'll get a free month of service as well when you use the offer code verdict Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict or nine to seven to two Patriot for your free month of service today.
Speaker 1: That's promo code verdict.
Speaker 2: So center, this happened, and this was obviously not something with Bill Clinton at the Democrats were hoping, you would say, or wanting him to say. This was clearly an oops moment where he told the truth, and that's why people were mad at him. That if illegal immigrants had been vetted properly, then people wouldn't be dying. Specifically Lake and Riley, which we've talked about extensively on this show. I actually think it's a pretty brave moment for Bill Clinton to Bucket's party.
Speaker 3: Well it is, but let's play the clip and then we're going to break down exactly what he said and why said it.
Speaker 4: He got a case in Georgia not very long ago, didn't you. They made an ad about it about it, the young woman who'd been killed by an emigrant. Yeah, well, if they had all been properly vetted, that probably wouldn't have happened. But if they all properly vetted, and that doesn't happen, and America is not having enough babies to keep our populations though, so we need immigrants that had been vetted to do work, there wouldn't be a problem. And he couldn't keep people all torn up and upset.
Speaker 2: Senator, I knew someone had to take Joe Biden's place with your phone. Next is the Democrat that's kind of just goes off script. I didn't know it was gonna be Bill Clinton so quickly, but here we are. He's got his Harris Waltz head on and he's telling truths like he's helping him and it's actually hurting them.
Speaker 3: Well, let me say a couple of things. One Bill Clinton's absolutely right that if the immigrants of the border had been properly vetted, in other words, if they'd come in legally and we knew who they were, and we could do criminal background checks, and we could not let in murderers, we cannot let in rapists, we could not let in child in lesters, we could not let in gang members, and we could not let in terrorists. If the immigrants coming in had been properly vetted, Lake and Riley would still be alive. And by the way, let me elaborate, Rachel Marin would still be alive. Joscelyn Hungary would still be alive if Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and congressional Democrats had not opened up our border to now nearly twelve million illegal immigrants to an invasion. But they have no idea who's coming in. They've opened it up for every criminal who wants to come to America to come in. And by the way, were in particular, we are seeing countries like Venezuela Maduro very deliberately emptying the jail, sending murderers here, getting rid of every bad guy he can find in his country, saying go to America, go kill Americans. So what Bill Clinton said was absolutely correct. But there's the old line that a gaff is when a politician accidentally speaks the truth. Everyone knows what Bill Clinton said is right. Even Kamala Harris knows what he said is right. She just can't admit it because she's claiming. Okay, alternately, at times she says the border is secure. At other times she says it's not secure, but I'm gonna make it secure by doing the same thing that I've been doing for the last four years. As borders are that caused this crisis. But let me say a second point about Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton would not be welcomed in the Democrat Party of today. Listen, Bill Clinton. I wasn't a huge fan. I wasn't a huge fan of his when he was president, but he was, comparatively speaking, a moderate Democrat. And understand the time period. You know, people ask me sometimes they say, Okay, Ted, how do we change this world we're in where the Democrats are so radical, so extreme. They're embracing things like open borders, They're embracing things like defund the police. They're embracing things like they don't know what a woman is and boys and girls, sports and all sorts of things that even a few years ago would have been viewed as nutty. And I think the only answer is that they got to have a thumpin. I don't know if you remember that phrase thumping. That actually is a quote from George W. Bush after two thousand and six, after the Republicans got clobbered and bushed at a press conference and said we had a thumping, and actually Rom Emmanuel wrote a book called Thumping because it was a bad thumping. Look, if you look back at the Democrats in the eighties and nineties, in the eighties and nine, we elected Ronald Reagan, then Ronald Reagan than George Herbert Walker Bush. Republicans won the presidency for twelve consecutive years, and the Democrats in that period they nominated Jimmy Carter, Then they nominated Walter Mondale, who was even more liberal. Then they nominated Michael Ducaccus, who was even more liberal. And after twelve years of getting a thumpin, getting clobbered at the polls, not just losing but losing badly, in nineteen eighty four, all right, Ben, you know this, but many of our listeners might not. How many states did Reagan win in nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, it was a ton it was, I mean it was impressive.
Speaker 3: Forty nine, forty nine. He won every state but Minnesota, and he almost won Minnesota, which was Bondale's home state. He won Massachusetts, he won New York, he won California, like every blue state in the country voted for Ronald Reagan in nineteen eighty four. So after the Democrats got claber Nady and got clobber in eighty four, he got clobber in eighty eight, they did did a rethinking. They said, Okay, nominating hardcore lefties is not working and we're getting killed, and so what did they do. They picked this this moderate Democrat governor from Arkansas, and Bill Clinton was head of the DLC, the Democrat Leadership Coalition, which was explicitly formed as a centrist organization. As a group of Democrats rejecting the crazy left and the views of Bill Clinton. He would be driven out. There is not a single senator in the US Senate, certainly not after next year, after Joe Manchin and Kirsten Cinema leave. There's not a single Democrat senator whose views are even remotely close to Bill Clinton, he would be unrecognizable in today's Democrat Party. So when he's looking at you know, but when Bill Clinton was president, he didn't open the borders and just allow murderers and rapists to flood in. And so he said something publicly that any rational person knows. But into days hyper politicized left wing Democrat Party, it's considered verboten to say it out loud.
Speaker 2: There's also something else that I think is very interesting, and that is when you hear him say this, you could actually hear people in the crowd agreeing with him.
Speaker 3: And I think that every one people everyone knows this. Everyone knows this, that that's part of the weird vacation from history we're in. Even the Zelots know this is true, they just don't care. But of course the crowd agreed. Everyone knows. Should we have let in psychopathic murderers who rape and murder women. No, But Kamala Harris is not willing to change. The congressional Democrats are not willing to change.
Speaker 1: No, they're not.
Speaker 2: And that's one of the things I wonder about this election, this border issue, and I'm talking specifically about the threats to people. I actually think this is becoming a bigger issue in the last twenty five days than anyone thought thirty or forty or fifty days ago. I think a lot of people in the media thought, and a lot of Democrats thought, this isn't going to be that big of an issue. It is, and I think voters care about it coast to coast more than they realize. I think the Democrats underestimated the damage they had done to the American people by allowing ten, fifteen, twenty million legal immigrants, and especially the reporting that we've talked about here that they knowingly let in convicted child molesters, child rapists, rapist, sexual abusers, and convicted murderers.
Speaker 1: Oh and that doesn't even count.
Speaker 2: All the other people that were convicted of other crimes that aren't on those two horrific lists that I just mentioned. I think this may be something that costs them real elections across the country.
Speaker 3: Thirteen thousand. That's a number every person should know. Thirteen thousand is the number of convicted murders, people with homicide convictions, who are illegal aliens who are currently free and wandering around America. And Kamala Harris refuses to arrest and deport that number should be zero. By the way, there are another two thousand who are illegal immigrants who are facing current homicide charges. In other words, they're currently being prosecuted for murder. And understand the fact that they haven't been convicted yet a murder with an illegal immigrant, they have no entitlement to be free at all. In other words, the federal government could go arrest them and detain them right now this instant under federal law. Give me any rational reason why any of those two thousand illegal immigrants who are currently being prosecuted for murder should be allowed to go free. How many more people are they killing while they're free? And I have yet to see a single reporter ask Kamala Harris, why don't you arrest the thirteen thousand murderers right now? Why don't you arrest the two thousand alleged murderers charge murderers right now? By the way, fifteen thousand. Here's another stat it's the number of convicted rapists who are illegal immigrants who are free and wandering around, and Kamala Harris will not arrest. Those are issues where Look, I don't care if you're right or left. Maybe you're middle of the road. Maybe you're a political I don't know a rational and reasonable American who says, gosh, what do you think of the federal government allowing murderers and rapists who are legal immigrants to wander into your neighborhood and potentially live next door to you? Everyone says hell no, which is why when Bill Clinton says the obvious, you get gasps from elected Democrats, from the Kamala Harris campaign, from the media, because the media they don't report on facts anymore. Instead they're the propagandists for the Democrat Party. And so saying what Bill Clinton said the thing to understand. Look, there's a joke I tell on the campaign traw. You've heard me tell this. I say, listen, the Democrats who are saying this nonsense, they all know they're lying, one hundred percent of them. And and and when I what I say at a campaign rally is all right, I can prove to you right now that Joe Biden knows what a woman is. And people kind of pause and they sort of raise an eyebrown, and they're like, all right, what's he gonna say? And I say, look, Joe Biden only sniffs the hair of girls. I've been in the Senate twelve years. I have never once seen Joe Biden come up to Chuck Schumer and sniff his hair. He knows. And you know what, Ben, I'm even more certain Bill Clinton knows what a woman is. If there's one thing Bill Clinton knows.
Speaker 1: It's that.
Speaker 3: And in this point, it's true on the bizarre, Yes, it's true. On the bizarre, we don't know what a woman is, we don't know what a mother is. But it's also true on this open border insanity, that that that they get, that that that releasing thousands upon thousands of murderers and rapists in this country is really bad. But they all just make the decision we want votes more than we care about keeping people alive. And you know what, I don't like saying that when I say that, that, to my ears, that sounds really harsh and partisan. But let me ask you, Ben, seriously, give me another justification. If it's not we want votes to stay in power, give me any other plausible justification for why Kamala Harris wouldn't arrest the thirteen thousand convicted murderers right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's one hundred percent of game that they're playing and they understand the long game, which is amnesty is everything, and they can fundamentally change America if they can just do it. And they're just trying to lie to the American people in the last couple of weeks before election day, hoping that they can convince them. Oh no, no, we're getting tough on the border now, even though we're the ones that open it up. And it was the first thing we did when you elected us to be in charge of this country, when Donald Trump was out of here.
Speaker 1: This is what we did.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you real quick about the best cup of coffee you can have every morning if you switch to Blackout Coffee. Blackout Coffee gets rid of the woke coffee beans that you're probably brewing every morning, and you get an america first cup of coffee without the wok agenda the left. Now in the coffee space, there are a lot of liberal, woke companies in coffee, and that's exactly why Blackout Coffee was created. The founders said, we're tired of giving our money to companies that fight against us. And not only that, they were sick and tired of getting an average.
Speaker 1: Cup of coffee.
Speaker 2: They said, what if we could do something amazing, What if we could get rid of the woke coffee and give a premium cup of coffee to people every day. Well, that's why I drink Blackout Coffee. It's one hundred percent of America, zero percent woke. Blackout Coffee is committed to conservative values, from the sourcing of the beans to the roasting process, customer support and shipping. They embodied true American values and they accept no compromise on taste quality. We look, senator, and I do this show late at night, and yeah, I get up early in the morning to do a show at seven am. I got to have a great cup of coffee, and Blackout Coffee is what.
Speaker 1: I brew every morning.
Speaker 2: Now try it, because once you do, you're not switching back to what you're doing right now, Go to Blackoutcoffee dot com, slash verdict, Blackoutcoffee dot com, slash vertict and use the coupon code vertict line cause it's gonna get you twenty percent off your first order. Use the coupon code vertict for twenty percent off your first order. Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. Be awake, not woke. That's blackoutcoffee dot com, slash verdict promo code vertict Senata. We were talking about this bait and switch that has taking place, and we've seen this from the VP candidate, We've seen this from Harris. They're like, well, the numbers are down and things are moving in the right direction at the border. And then we told the story. We know that the Biden administration made a deal with Mexico and they started moving people away from the border temporarily. They started, you know, trying to make the numbers come down in August and September to say.
Speaker 1: Look, it's all good news.
Speaker 2: But we also are getting reporting of new migrant caravans plural that are headed north trying to quote beat the possible arrival of a Trump administration, and they are growing in numbers rapidly.
Speaker 3: Well, the human traffickers are looking at the same polling numbers that the Kamala Harris campaign is looking at. They are recognizing that the swing states are all moving towards Trump. They're all getting reader that the chances of Trump winning are rising every single day, and they're starting to panic because they realize, if Donald Trump is re elected president, if we have a Republican Senate. If we have a Republican House, we will secure the border, and we will do it in January and February of next year. It will be secure. So they're panicking. So here's a brand new story from Breitbart that says, quote A new migrant caravan of approximately one thousand migrants departed from Mexico's southern border this weekend to make its way to Mexico City. From there, the group is expected to disperse and find various ways to reach the US border. The caravan is the second to start in Mexico since October first, when the country's new president, Claudia Shinbaum took office. The caravan began early Sunday morning in Tapachula, Chiappas, and has been officially named quote God is guiding Us. The caravan comprises approximately one thousand migrants from Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Haiti, Panama, and Costa Rica, as well as some migrants from Afghanistan and Nepal. The group plans to make its way to Mexico City, with the ultimate goal being the US border. The migrants who make up the caravan have received legal status in Mexico and were in the process of waiting in Chiappas for an appointment meant for the Biden Harris administration's CBP one application. However, the group's organizers got tired of the long wait times. By the way, the weight times are designed to be just long enough to get after election day. That's me cynically observing exactly what they're doing. Let me go back to the article. According to Jonathan Rojas, the group fears the rhetoric former US President Donald J. Trump voice that he would close the current immigration pathway. Rojas claimed that he was traveling due to economic reasons due to the lack of opportunities in his native Columbia. There is real concern that if he Trump gets elected, they will close the border. Rojas said, we can't keep waiting for them to give us an appointment. Conditions here in Chiopis are not healthy. There are too many of us and not enough supplies in space. They the Mexican government need to help us. According to Venezuela's La Verdad, the migrants in the caravan claimed that there were food shortages in Chioppis and a lack of medical care. The publication should also note that the driving factor behind the migrants desire to reach the United States was economic need. Now, let me point out economic need is not a basis for asylum under US law. If but they are coming, and they are coming because they under.
Speaker 2: Way wait wait wait, wait, wait wait, let's say that again, because this is something that I think many Americans don't understand about those that seeking asylum, and explain that more the law. What it says, because this is part of the abuse by the left is they make you think that if anyone in the world is in essence not happy with the conditions of where they are in their life, or what they're living, where they're living, or who's in charge of a country, that that therefore means they should immediately go to the front of the line and come straight into American We should take care of them.
Speaker 1: And you just says that it's.
Speaker 2: Really important you don't just allow people to come in into this country because they don't like their quote economic conditions.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right what US law is as we have asylum. We offer people asylum. But to qualify for asylum, you have to demonstrate a quote credible fear of political persecution. If you're in say a communist country, and you can demonstrate the government if they capture you, they're going to torture you, they're going to kill you. That's typically the kind of showing you've got to demonstrate to qualify for asylum. It's explicitly political persecution. And one of the reason is, look, there're seven to eight billion people on planet Earth, that there are billions of people living in poverty. Our nation has about three hundred and thirty million Americans. We don't have the capacity, we don't have the ability to provide for billions of people flooding in who are simply in poverty and would like to live better, particularly when you combine it with the Democrats welfare state, because understand, Kamala Harris doesn't just provide open border. She says, you get here and we'll give you a welfare, we'll give you free healthcare, we will give you money. And so frankly, look, I understand why the people come to this country. If you're living in poverty and you get to come to America and these idiots in the government are going to give you free everything, why wouldn't you come? But that is not US law. Economic need poverty does not qualify for asylum, and the Democrats don't care. They're not even pretending this meets US law. So what they do, here's the game. You show up. And by the way, just about every one of these these illegal immigrants is trained by the traffickers to say, I'm claiming asylum. Now, the Biden administration knows that when their claim is adjudicated, that fewer than ten percent will meet the standards for asylum. That almost none of them have any credible fear. They're simply poor and they want a better life and they want handouts. But what Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are doing is they say, Okay, we'll take you for asylum. We'll set you a court date three, four, five, ten years of the future, and in the meantime, we'll let you go. Welcome to America. And by the way, a bunch of them are never seen again. That policy is called catch and release. That when people are apprehended, they let him go. By the way, how did the murderer who killed Lake and Riley get to Georgia because of catch and release? Because Joe Biden Kamala Harris apprehended him and let him go. How did the murderer who killed Rachel Morin get to suburban Maryland because a catch and release Joe Biden Kamala Harris apprehended him and let him go. How did the two murderers and rapists who raped and murdered Joscelyn Nunger get to Houston, Texas because Joe Biden and Kamala Harris did catch and release. They caught him, they cut both of them, they had them in custody, and they released them. There is no credible argument with these criminals that eat the standards of asylum, But Kamala Harris doesn't care.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I think there's even something else that's just a personal example that we've talked about in the past on the show. It is the beginning of your last book. Your dad was a poster child for someone that would deserve and need asylum in the US because of political persecution, the genuine fear of death when he fled Cuba. Let's just take a moment and let people understand how far that pendulum has swung since your dad was a political refugee basically in the US. I think I'm describing that correctly.
Speaker 3: My father was a political refugee. Actually came initially on a student visa, so he was admitted to the University of Texas. He came in nineteen fifty seven and so he studied at UT. He got a degree in UT graduated in sixty one with a degree in math. And at that point Castro had taken over and had begun persecuting dissonance. My aunt might Theo Sonia. I was with both my father and my Theosnia this evening. My Theo Sonia fought in the counter revolution against Castro. Might Theo Sonia was in prison and she was tortured by Castro, and so my family, my father was granted asylum status because why if he came back to Cuba, they'd murder him. My Dia Sonia got out of Cuba and she was granted asylum status because again the government, they had a credible fear. They met the legal standard we see from communist countries that persecute dictators. That's what the asylum laws were made for, is if you can demonstrate if I go back to my country, the government will imprison me, torture me, kill me. That's why we have asylum laws. The claim was not just I'm in poverty and I would like to live in America. And the reason our laws don't grant a special status to that is they're literally billions of people that fall into that category and we do not have the capacity. And I want to make a point here, Ben, because you know, sometimes people on the left say, oh gosh, we're just so compassionate when it comes to immigration. Understand, there is no country on planet Earth that is more compassionate, that is more generous when it comes to immigration than the United States of America. Every year we let in more than one million legal immigrants. There's no other country that's doing that. You can't do that in France, you can't do that. In Britain, you can't do that in Australia. You can't do that in Japan. Name your country. None of them do what America does. So we are we welcome immigrants, but there's a right way to come. You come legally, you follow the rules, you wait in line. That's the way the system is meant to go. And it goes back to our first story, Bill Clinton, if they'd been properly vetted, you know what, if you're trying to come in legally, if you're a member of Venezuelan gang, if you're a murderer, if you're a rapist, if you're a child molester, you're not going to get in legally when you're vetted, which is why these open borders are causing such devastations and they are making American families much much less safe.
Speaker 1: Final question on this, and it's an important one.
Speaker 2: I think the American people are really understanding the game here, and they're understanding that these migrant caravans are coming and they're running here in case Trump gets elected. They even understand this election is either about a wide open border that continues in mass amnesty or law and order in a secure border with Donald Trump. If the illegal immigrants that are rushing to get in here before Donald Trump would take office, that's that's clearly they're right that they're saying this, right, they're the ones they're telling us this. Then then then shouldn't every American take a look at that and realize just the difference, uh of of the perspective from an illegal immigrant senator If this is what they're doing right now ahead of time to understand, like there's two policies here, they're two very different and and no matter what Harris says, no matter what Walla says, the illegal immigrants know that they are good for business. That's good for human trafficking, sex trafficking, drug trafficking. The list goes on and on, and Donald Trump is gonna shut it down.
Speaker 1: The party's over.
Speaker 2: I think that's an incredibly important point that needs to be made.
Speaker 1: These illegal immigrants get it.
Speaker 3: They do. And you know another number that everyone should know is two thousand, six hundred percent. Do you know what twenty six hundred percent is.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna guess the amount of illegal immigration that's gone up since they got into office.
Speaker 3: No, now, it's actually a different stat than that. So in twenty eighteen, the Mexican drug cartels were earning roughly five hundred million dollars in revenue from human trafficking. Now, look, five hundred million dollars a lot of money. Do you know how much they made last year? I hell of a lot more than that, thirteen billion dollars. And those stats are from the New York Times. That is a two thousand, six hundred percent increase. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have been incredibly good. In fact, I've joked, you know, the standard test for any presidential election is are you better off now than you were four years ago? And I've joked unless you're a Mexican drug lord. And by the way, if you are a Mexican drug lord, you should definitely vote for Kamala Harris because she's made you billions and billions of dollars. You would be an idiot if you're a Mexican drug lord not to vote for Kamala Harris. But if you're not, for just about everyone else, life has gotten a lot worse. That number is staggery, and one of the consequences of it is Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have devastated the nation of Mexico. Mexico is a wonderful nation. In Texas, it is our immediate southern neighbor. Texas and Mexican culture. There's enormous overlap. I'll tell you twenty thirty years ago, you go to South Texas, people would cross the border back and forth. If you were in Laredo, you'd go down in Nueva Laredo, you'd have dinner at a Mexican restaurant. You come back and forth. I mean, there was this cross border culture that was wonderful. Nobody does that anymore like because the violence the cartels. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have made the drug cartels the most powerful economic force in Mexico and they are vicious, utterly amorl criminals. There are I met with the mayor of a border town in Mexico who told me in his town alone, there had been more than three thousand disappearances, just people who disappear who the cartels kidnap, they murder, and they're found just in pits of dead bodies. That's what Biden and Harris have done to Mexico is they have undermined public safety to a level. They have turned these cartels into superpowers. And it is tragic what's happening to Mexico. But it's also tragic what's happening to America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: If you're like me and and protecting your family is a top priority, you may have your permit to carry, maybe you live in a state where you don't have to have a permit to carry, and you have constitutional carry and you carry a firearm. Well you also need to know that there are activist das out there, and each and every day in this country, unfortunately, they go after law abiding citizens that protected themselves and their families from people that are causing harm, that are trying to hurt them, trying to kill them or their family. And that is where the USCCA comes in. You may not realize what can happen in our twisted legal system, and they can put you behind bars while the criminal walks free. That is why you need a lawyer on speed dial that is protecting your Second Amendment rights. And that is exactly what the members of the USCCA have because not only will you get access to their Protector Academy to learn vital skills like precision shooting and how to fortify your home against criminals, but you also get access to the twenty four to seven Critical Response Team and the included benefit of self defense Liability insurance to make sure you and your family are prepared for anything. And for a limited time, you can text the word America to eight seven two two two to get the uscca's free Life Saving consialed Cary and Family Defense Guide and a chance to win seventeen hundred dollars to buy any self defense gear you need before it's too late. So if you want to know that you are protected if you ever have to use your firearm. And let me tell you, I had to use my firearm to save my life, and I wish I would have had USCCA there to protect and defend my Second Amendment.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, now you don't have to learn like I did, how expensive it can be and how to protect yourself. Do it in advance. So text the world right Now, America to eight seven two to two to get the uscca's free Life Saving Consiled Carry and Family Defense Guide and a chance to win seventeen hundred dollars to buy any self defense gear you need before it's too late. Texas Word America to eight seven two to two, Right now, Senor, final question. And it plays on what we just talked about with the caravans and the illegal immigrants coming into this country. There are a lot of people twenty plus days out from election day that are really concerned about illegal voting and elections that can be influenced by people that shouldn't be canceling out your vote. The reason why I bring that up is the Department of Justice has now sued Virginia Listen carefully, America for purging voter registration roles. This story deals with removing illegal immigrants from the voter roles, and.
Speaker 1: The Jay said, no, no, no, we don't want you to do that. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Well, it is unfortunately where Joe Biden and Kamala Harris's Department of Justice is. We are three weeks out from election day, and what doj is terrified about is that states like Virginia, like Texas are implementing election security measures, including removing illegal immigrants from the state's voter roles, and the Department of Justice has gone to court, has sued Virginia saying you cannot remove illegal immigrants from your voter rolls. And it is Look, We've talked at great length, this Department of Justice under Biden Harris is the most part of san It's the most political department of justice in our nation's history, and their focus. In a sane world, the Department of Justice would be trying to stop illegal immigrants from voting. It is against the law for illegal immigrants to vote. But this Department of Justice is worried, particularly because Virginia is potentially a swing state. It's not one of the seven most critical swing states. But I'll tell you Glenn Younkin won there, and Trump's numbers have been surprisingly strong in Virginia, and it really shows the political priorities of this Department of Justice that when they go into court, they're not fighting for you, they're fighting to allow illegal immigrants to vote.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make sure you share this and all the stories that we did today on social media. Put the podcast out there by hitting that share button and share it on social media. Share it with your family and friends, and a text message. You can do that by hitting that little forward button. Don't forget. We do the show Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. We do a week in review on Saturdays as well for anything you may have missed, and on those in between days, grab my podcast. I'll keep you update on the latest breaking news with the Ben Ferguson Podcasts and the Senat and I will see you back here on Friday morning.