Speaker 1: Meg Ryan, Richard Gear, Richard Gear, Michelle Pfeiffer.
Speaker 2: Michelle, can I do mister? Okay, that's fine. I was gonna get wrong anyway. I asked to do one. Hey is there a delay?
Speaker 1: Can you not hear me? There is a little delay, I think.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I hope so.
Speaker 3: I hope so because I asked to do one, and I think Danny would have liked to see me do one.
Speaker 4: I would whisper to me, it's not doing one. It's just like that. Those are they've kind of been with us from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Those are our guys. That's it. That's our core for improved the meetings being recorded.
Speaker 2: I'm going to approve that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have it. Transcribe it to the AI. Write everything down.
Speaker 3: I'd like the AI assistant to describe what's happening. Actually, you know what, that's a good idea, Kevin. Can you run the AI assistant during this and then maybe the last two minutes of the episode can be you describing back to us what the AI assistant things was happening.
Speaker 1: This would be helpful, I think, And we publish that. Yeah, just make that the podcast.
Speaker 4: I mean you like you've done like it can happen. Like, you can take your ideas, you can translate them, you can put that in a book.
Speaker 1: If they're good. If they're good, Yeah, that's the the if. That's the if.
Speaker 4: Danny McBride, thank you for joining us today. The book is thrilling tales of modern men on is it shelves or is it just kind of one shelf and they come to the book.
Speaker 1: I think we're going to find one centrally located shelf and people will have to find their way there. Yeah, right, you just you save on a lot of shipping and uh. It creates that communal experience.
Speaker 4: People are like gathered around, they're they're talking about the book. They're like maybe kind of pushing each other a little bit.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're copies. Yeah, good place to do a little fretage. I'd get in that line. Yeah, was that Richie who said that? Get in lunechie, Richie.
Speaker 3: I leave the studio for five minutes and all of a sudden you get real brave in. Then I'll tell you what you were not chiming in without being asked when I was by what.
Speaker 2: Kind of ship are you running?
Speaker 1: Richie?
Speaker 2: This is some of the modern masculinity that you don't see anymore.
Speaker 1: No, So this is actually I'm so glad you're here. This is what we wanted to talk about.
Speaker 4: Richie did text me on the way and that he was feeling froggy today, okay, and he was getting ready to hop And I think we're seeing that now.
Speaker 1: I'm hopping all over the place. You Danny. Uh, you know, we go back a little bit. We have for a long time. For a long time. You started. You and I worked the other the first time in what the third season of each fourth season when it got good. Yeah, you were the third, weren't you.
Speaker 4: They brought me in the third to like do emergency surgery on it. Yes, yes, And then they brought me in for the fourth. Yeah, they're me Amy. I brought you in, Amy and Steve and it was really it was Steve Baker.
Speaker 1: I said, we need help, we need help, and uh, and they get They brought us you and I and I said, I think that was easy.
Speaker 3: I think I had a give just to say I would obviously a huge fan of the show, love what Hayes did on the show, love what you did on the show.
Speaker 2: And I think I had something at that point.
Speaker 3: Which is just unfortunate because it would have been fun for all three of us to work together. That what I'm already feeling actually that this, you know, the dynamic.
Speaker 2: Is and maybe we find something.
Speaker 1: It was weird and was like, I have no friends. I have no one that would be good at this job except for me. It's really a strange way. You asked. I said, are the other guys like you that are really funny and know what they're doing? And you're like, I can't name one. Unfortunately no.
Speaker 4: And at the time, like you said, Sean had another thing going. He was you're making your album, and I think that was what you needed to do in that moment.
Speaker 1: It was kind of stump spun the record, Danny, I haven't I'm curious what was the genre.
Speaker 3: Well, Hayes is just telling you it was like a stomp kind of. It was stomp adjacent, Okay, it wasn't as forceful as stomp.
Speaker 1: So you were like banging pots and not banging, not banging, playing.
Speaker 2: Kind of tapping pots and pads.
Speaker 1: Tapping Okay, okay, yeah, clanging.
Speaker 3: I had a broom that I would just kind of poke at, but I wouldn't do the whole like.
Speaker 1: Charge you have to find a way to make yourself different from the stomp guys. It's dangerous what they do, like, you could never know that. It kills, does it?
Speaker 2: It kills legs and hands?
Speaker 4: I bet it's a lot of moving around you can kill because they have to get to the back of the house. But imagine for your ears right next to it. Yeah, and so you're feeling those can cuss of blows. Yeah, it fucking kills. I see, it's dangerous works bye. But I've watched you over the years get asked in interviews about modern masculinity. What's going on with young men? Yes, these days?
Speaker 1: We got an album and I want to give you the opportunity to finally say what you really feel, which is that we're all very fragile. We're all so fragile, fragiles right here in this room.
Speaker 2: Can I say this? A lot of these, you know, modern men are anything but no.
Speaker 1: Some some of are antiquated, we would say, right old timey. A lot of them are fucking poosies. Yes poosies. Yeah, sure, full blown poosies.
Speaker 4: And that includes every single guy that works on this show.
Speaker 1: Yes, poosies all show.
Speaker 2: Tang your acquaintance it's.
Speaker 1: One poosy after another in here. Is that a requirement for the hiring of people? It seems like, yeah, it must shook out that way.
Speaker 2: But it's something in the water man, something I'm giving off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw this fragile masculinity exuding. I could smell it walking on the hallway. To be honest with you. Nope, it's fragile masculinity. And it starts with Richie right here. What he sorry?
Speaker 4: So Richie just said I am what I eat. He got stepped on a little bit. But I'm actually gonna go so much the room so much he became one.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the natural revolution for a lot of people that find themselves as poosies these days.
Speaker 4: They ate so much of it it got in the bloodstream, make some fragile. And so I think we just go one by one today through the crew here. Okay, Yeah, and we just we right some wrongs that have been done over the years to them by their parents and families.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of old wounds in here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you mind scrubbing in for surgery, doctor McBride.
Speaker 1: I think I'm ready bring them to me.
Speaker 4: I might not be as equipped to talk about this today, I just got my tea drained. Really, I don't talk about it that you know this about me, but I have giga tea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lots of that. That's an excess of tea, right, excessive tea. And so it is it is it comes.
Speaker 4: I squirt basically and so like I squirt pure tea, you like.
Speaker 1: Lack date, like out of your breads. Where does it squirt from? It squirts out of it has created a new orifice, oh sick underneath. So I lift up the kind there maintenance required after the leakage? Do you have to do some clean up? So I try.
Speaker 4: I try to avoid, to be proactive rather than reactive. You milk it, I get it. I basically get it tapped like a maple tree. Beautiful, and so I I donate that you donate.
Speaker 1: I was wondering what you were gonna do with this exs t You can give it to people.
Speaker 4: Great, it's it's it is pure. They call it cam a mile tea because you it's the If you have it, you can wear full on mossy oak duck camo wow and run and no one will see you.
Speaker 1: And then almost a whole mile wow wow.
Speaker 4: And then they do see you because the way you're running is not it's not like anything that's ever existed on the earth before you. And there's no you're not wearing an orange vest, so you are getting shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like there.
Speaker 3: I like to if I could jump in hens. I feel like a lot of people isn't going.
Speaker 2: Like, Oh I wish I had that much tea.
Speaker 3: Oh I would kill for so much tea, Like it sounds like a luxury sometimes when people don't have enough to go.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's so great. But it's not easy, is it.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's a challenge.
Speaker 1: It is a challenge. What's the biggest thing you noticed when your tea's drained? How are you different? How does it affect you?
Speaker 4: I am a lot more. I would say my sexual orientation changes completely.
Speaker 1: That's pretty awesome.
Speaker 4: Whatever I have going on that day, yes, and so if I wake up by that's normal, then I end the day by then, because that's the you know, the opposite.
Speaker 1: It's like you know, if you flip by around just exactly, then you end up in the spot. Yes, yeah, yeah that makes sense. Well, not the same spot makes sense. And you don't know what your proclivities are going to be by the end night time.
Speaker 4: And I've made plans, and so sometimes I show up to those plans and be like, this is this ain't gonna work?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when did you first realize that it was going to benefit your life to drain the tea?
Speaker 4: I so this was a plan that my mom sort of devised. My mom became like sort of an amateur scientist like doctor, and so she developed this whole plan for me and I like, once I was ready to like start going to school, Like, once she had the whole apparatus set up, I would wheel the apparatus along with me to school.
Speaker 1: It was her invention.
Speaker 2: Wow, is before we go on?
Speaker 3: Just because I think you talking about your orientation was so important. Yeah, Danny, do you want to deliver a.
Speaker 2: Message to our bi phobic listeners?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, obviously there there should be no judgment on by folks or buy focals you have to wear those. Yeah, yeah, you know, a simple tea drain and change all of our orientations obviously.
Speaker 4: That's I mean, that is one thing that the positive about draining the tea. It does, like my vision becomes great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They talk about a predator. Yeah, I mean, I'm like a little bit.
Speaker 3: If I could lighten the mood a little bit, I would like to say Hayes has giggoty, but I of course have Boba tea beautiful.
Speaker 2: Is it the tavoga.
Speaker 1: When you drain that, I'm sure it's it's a little messier.
Speaker 4: I'm sure right, they've installed, you know, the plastic lids classic film.
Speaker 2: No, I don't spill a drop. I drain it straight into my Uh.
Speaker 1: He loves Yes, he loves Daniel. Every flavor, all the flavors, all the.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. All of them are good.
Speaker 1: Oh that's fantastic. And you make it on you make your own, that's great. I call him, I call him tarot Read. That's a good name. It's one of the flavors that he loves them all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're all named after They're all named after cast members of American Pie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I never looked up if she was in this, but I call Himleachi so be escy Yet I don't think she was an American Pie, but I haven't looked it up.
Speaker 4: But it does seem like she was prominent in the AI for the for the classically mode flavor.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So we'll start with Ritchie. Richie has just basically been encroaching on this table like tectonic plates since we started here.
Speaker 4: This is like month two. We had Bill Mason here for our first episode.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 4: This Richie basically like got an appetite as soon as he saw god taste for it. I did assume he saw us like chopping it up with Bill. Bill likes us by the end.
Speaker 1: That's great news because he doesn't a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Bill had a lot of fun in the studio doing this one.
Speaker 2: He really let his hair out.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed that episode because it was so fun to see Bill have fun.
Speaker 1: I bet I bet it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah something about it.
Speaker 4: He sent us something ahead, He sent us some some rye after he has a rye?
Speaker 1: Oh really, and how was that delicious?
Speaker 4: I am, I haven't cracked it yet. Out of respect, just keep it as a yeah. But Richie's like, oh that, like I can't wait for when we like open that up. It's like it was not he was not sending it to you. It wasn't like a like you are not part of that, and it's good to I think make this clear.
Speaker 1: Now, set some parameters to Don Gatto. That's not yours either, it could be. It could be depending on what sort of things you add to this conversation. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna have to brush up on some stuff.
Speaker 4: Then, Richie, I think it's time to talk about you do break dancing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, m.
Speaker 2: I did it professionally until I was like thirty.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's really cool. How old are you now?
Speaker 2: Old enough to be a dance?
Speaker 1: And I think that was I think that.
Speaker 4: Was the original sin breakdancing. I think it was leaving breakdancing to have children.
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think it is time to go back. Yeah, right here in breakdance on the page.
Speaker 1: I just want to dance. Yeah, that's right, sounds good. I'll tell my wife, Yeah, let her know. We'll call her if you want to. Actually, that'll be easier.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If you guys started being a modern man, as you do tell your wife and if.
Speaker 3: If you're asking her, but you do let her in a yeah, and you have your friend's help too.
Speaker 2: We're a community, aren't we.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it's so, it's so it's so important to support each other. And I think that something that is so cool about what's happening now in the male community is that people just say, hey, I need help, I need hell, I need you to call my wife for me and just tell her that I'm gonna be break dancing again, and then I am going to start drinking energy drinks again, even though I was supposed to never have them anymore.
Speaker 1: It's so true. You know, I've learned on this press to her that people have told me that men have never known how to ask for help until literally right now, in this moment, and all of this happened. It just it happened, not like two fridays ago, And we've never known how to do that until right now. Richie, we don't.
Speaker 2: We wouldn't ask for directions, do we.
Speaker 1: Danny, No, we don't.
Speaker 2: We don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: I'll figure it out. We shortcut. That's how guys work. So fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we're we should be extinct.
Speaker 4: Richie has an idea that maybe we can run by you let me hear Danny from his break dancing days that he's been texting me about. Also, this should be good, which is he texted me two words and then I think he goes to bed or something and forgets, probably to like send what the two words are and so a couple of days later, it'd be like, what we're what do you? What are you talking about? What are the two words I didn't text me? Oh yeah, white jabb alwakies, Oh, white jef.
Speaker 1: Those are the guys from America's Got Talent, right, America's Best Dance career, America's Best Dancer? Yeah, I always get those two. Hey, can you disagree with Danny not just be like screw? Can you not make him look like a fucking idiot on this show? I'm just overstepping left and right? Okay, America's Got Talent? So anyway, what do you think.
Speaker 2: That's what made you such a good breakdancer? Huh? Overstepping? Were you an America's Best Dance crew? Richie? No? But else on America's Gotta Tell It?
Speaker 1: And so you think you can dance? So you think you can and a bunch of music videos. That's great, that's great. So what but what do you think of the idea? I think why not? You know, why not? Why not? Let's go for it, Jabberwaukee. It's the only fair. They were always masked, right yep, So who knows? There could have been a bunch of white guys. We don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but now this is making it very clear. It's making that, it's making that explicit that this one is.
Speaker 2: And the masks will be clear.
Speaker 3: We'll be literally making it clear because the masks will be clear now because it's gonna be white faces anyway.
Speaker 1: So okay, so that's the idea of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, and then if Shaq does come dance with the Jabbawaukes again, it will be, you know, different than was when.
Speaker 2: Shack danced with the Jablwaukee's the first time. Did you ever see that, Danny?
Speaker 1: I didn't. It sounds like something I should go look up after this.
Speaker 2: So, Kevin, so make a note. Let's send a link to Danny Shack dances with the Jabs.
Speaker 1: Please send that to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and send him like make sure he has the right like password, the right log in information for the link. We have a new proprietary screaming software, oh wow, that we're deploying.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, give me the inputs please. It's videum.
Speaker 2: It's called video.
Speaker 1: It's a video video so delicious, yes.
Speaker 3: And it's it's it's yummy delicious videos and it's all your favorite memories of Shack and the Jabbawaukee and you have created videos up there as well.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's fifty one factor authentication. Wow. Well as it should be if you're sharing such you know, treasured moments. Casey, Casey's here as well. Can you say hello? Please? Yeah? Hi? How's it going? I'm Casey? Hi, Casey, Hey, Casey?
Speaker 2: Where's the Sunshine Band?
Speaker 1: Sean has not met Casey before, He's only heard No, we.
Speaker 2: Haven't met in person. I've heard his voice before on the show.
Speaker 1: And you just have little digs for him, like where's the Sunshine Band? Casey.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's negative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, un, I don't think that's you know, it's playful. I'd love to be the sun bad yep, Casey and Jojo.
Speaker 4: Maybe Casey is a director. He has a lot of thoughts about Halloween. Your your your your take on Halloween. Okay, just like what he would have done.
Speaker 1: You know, those questions are better shoot it for David Green and anything you liked about Halloween. You talk to me about anything you didn't like, but Halloween you talk obviously to David. Do you want to pass it to David?
Speaker 4: And Casey can just like go down the list now, and like maybe we maybe we get in there.
Speaker 1: Kay.
Speaker 4: But what I think he what I remember him saying is tell me you've never seen the Giallo School without telling me.
Speaker 1: You've never seen the Giallo School. Well, you know again, I have seen the Jellow School. So I don't know if David has. David has David was going to adapt Suspiria at one point. Oh really think he has? So Casey Casey calls him super Dario, super Dario. It's pretty cool. I like that is cool. That is good. M h Casey, Casey, don't hide, don't have opinions and then get quiet and hide. I'm not hey, I'm not quiet.
Speaker 2: Where's Jojo? Thank you? Thanks? Thanks Danny.
Speaker 4: Casey uh has actually been saying that he is going to give up directing because Disclosure Day said everything that he had to say.
Speaker 1: It's good that he could identify that that was that everything has been explained.
Speaker 4: He has no like like disappointment feeling about it.
Speaker 1: Why would he feel that, No, it's accomplished. Yep.
Speaker 4: The goal was just that the work got made and now it's happened, Casey, I mean, do you want to speak.
Speaker 1: On that a little bit? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean I was I just directed my first movie and then I saw a Disclosure Day and I I was upset because they did everything that I really wanted.
Speaker 1: I just said, you had no disappointment feeling about it, and what is it? What were you trying to do? You wanted to have something where people could speak to animals and stuff. What were you what were you aiming for?
Speaker 5: Casey, Well, I just wanted a movie that ended with Disclosure Day, which, as we all know, is the day that we disclose aliens exist. And they did it, and now I that was back to the drawing board or just quit.
Speaker 3: In case were you able to fill a backpack with USB drives in your movie?
Speaker 1: I had.
Speaker 5: I had one SSD.
Speaker 1: That's it. Ah ok, yeah, a big bag. Yeah, it's all. It does seem like that story has been told unfortunately. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the SSDY. Well, and obviously you don't have the budget Spielberg does.
Speaker 1: You could have had all those extras moving in Unison, chasing the guy and stuff. You couldn't have done that probably in your film.
Speaker 5: No, I only had a budget for one extra, and I just had him run back and forth in the background the whole time.
Speaker 4: He was trying to kind of instruct people at city Walk. He went to City Walking, was like, we can just like wrangle a group of people and get them to do it.
Speaker 5: And I like to call it directing, not really instructing.
Speaker 1: Instructing it sounds like though.
Speaker 2: It sounds more like constructing in the way you you it is very like Casey also was like, I only need a couple of people because Ai is so good now.
Speaker 3: He just kept like showing me stuff on his phone and being like, look at this.
Speaker 2: Can you believe this is Ai?
Speaker 1: And I was kind of going like, well, yeah, that she has six hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, like he's an artist, you know, he has his own vision and even though he's never going to put it out because Disclosure Day like kind of mowed the lawn and you know, ate his whole fucking lunch, and still like cool that he even took the journey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's a masculine modern man.
Speaker 1: Don't be so fragile, you know, don't be don't be a fragile Is that your diagnosis? Yeah, I think he's being fragile. Fragile. I think you think you still release it. It's like fragile rock in here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yes, down at Fragile Rock, down at Fragile Rock, and the doozers are working down there, and.
Speaker 2: It's you know when and Gobo and of course juniors back there, the Radius.
Speaker 1: And the giant trolls eating their constructions. It's all here. Mm hmmm, yeah, the dog, the old man.
Speaker 2: Dog, it was Fragile Rock.
Speaker 1: Is Matt here by any chance?
Speaker 6: I'm here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hello, this is Matt.
Speaker 7: How's it going.
Speaker 4: Matt hosts a different podcast that is more successful than This's what Oh look out?
Speaker 1: What is that called? It's called Get Played, Make your pitch Matt.
Speaker 7: It's a you know, it's a video game podcast. We talk about sort of what's going on in video games currently, and then sometimes we talk about, you know, the games from the past, like your Sonic, the Hedgehogs and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: What's your game now? What's your game now? Fragile He you.
Speaker 7: Right, well, right now, I've actually read I got read to Phil.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what you got read to, Smill.
Speaker 7: I like, I like the new James Bond game Double seven First Light, really good.
Speaker 1: It's great. And he's been doing you play that game at all? I haven't played it. I've been playing this this pretty nerdy game called Crimson Desert. Okay, all right, open world massive, I'm listening.
Speaker 4: Hey, even a noise of recognition from the video game expert.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 3: It's hard to hard to jump in from zoom. It's hard to jump in from zoom. Well, Matt clearly knows the game. May I say what Smill stands for?
Speaker 1: What does Smith stand for?
Speaker 2: Sensitive man? I'd like to friend.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful, that's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, read to Smill.
Speaker 1: Matt.
Speaker 3: One constructive note on your pitch for your podcast, especially if someone like Danny who actually does game and is playing Crimson Desert.
Speaker 2: And kind of.
Speaker 3: A pretty effective megaphone for your cause. Here, when he asks you what the show is, don't go it's, you know, a video game podcast. Well no, he doesn't know, right, that's why you're here to inform him.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, this is fine.
Speaker 2: No, it's a constructive note. Look, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't you think I give a fuck what happens to your fucking podcast.
Speaker 2: Danny could be a pretty.
Speaker 3: Effective megaphone for it, you know, under the right circumstances. But I don't need to, you know, sit here and try to promote your thing. I'm trying to promote my thing.
Speaker 7: Danny.
Speaker 2: Do you like the show that you're on?
Speaker 7: Do I like the show that I'm on?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Not, I'm not talking to him. I'm done.
Speaker 1: I like this. I like how you gave him an opportunity and then you're giving him this constructive direction of how to fix himself. That's what all men should be doing to each other, drilling it down in a car out that ye yep, to just really fucking dash somebody's dreams. That's part of what this is all about. Did you have something you wanted to say to Danny?
Speaker 2: Matt?
Speaker 7: Do you do you like any other games?
Speaker 1: What did you say or what did you just say to me?
Speaker 7: Do you like any other game?
Speaker 1: Of course I do. I like all kinds of games. What kind of question is that? Do you like any other games?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What like whatever name it, the Uncharted games, whatever, whatever, whatever games are out there. I like? What do you think he's like a lot? A lot? I've unlocked all the Jokers, every fucking joker in Balatro, I've unlocked nice.
Speaker 4: So Matt was testing you. He went all the way to Japan to talk to Jack Black about the Super Mario movie this is when Casey would say superdrio mm hmm, and Jack Black in the interview said he likes balatroe.
Speaker 1: Instead of blatro. I never actually knew how it was pronounced. It is balatrowe or balatro? How do you?
Speaker 4: I mean everyone says bilatro blatro. But Matt poosied out, didn't say ship call me, Oh.
Speaker 1: God, and you just let him get away with it. It's good. No, we did an entire episode then he took him to task, brading Matt for that. Yeah, as as you should have.
Speaker 2: You guys want any digestives?
Speaker 1: Can you bring me back McVitie's.
Speaker 2: Do you want any McVitie's digestives?
Speaker 4: What like whatever the weight limit is for MCVII. Yes, can you please bring me back some of the Kevin?
Speaker 3: This isn't bad for sound, is it? If I mcvittie's digesties during the show. I just I've had to listen to Matt for a little while and I just need something to settle my stomach.
Speaker 1: That's probably should we.
Speaker 4: I think it's time to actually bring in Kevin here. Can we put Kevin on camp?
Speaker 1: Can you guys see me? Yeah? You look great? You too, bud So Kevin.
Speaker 4: Please don't call him Bud, all right, just in the last few years, has become.
Speaker 2: If you call him Budd, you might get smoked. Sorry, I'm having dies.
Speaker 4: Kevin has become a medical grade poosy in just the last few years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and is terminal. It's terminal. You're not getting out of this one. Huh. He has. He has moved to Pittsburgh, total poozy move to go to the real pit because only they can figure it out. Okay, and no luck huh now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I'm still waiting for doctor Rabinovic and he's not answering my calls.
Speaker 1: M hm. And you got poor internet connections too, unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and no lights in his house.
Speaker 1: He's rearranged the whole the entire grid of his house.
Speaker 4: He's put it in the internet connection. And that's that's still all we get from him.
Speaker 1: Can you guys not hear me? What's that? Alter my camera off and talk louder. It's still not working. I'm a bit of it.
Speaker 4: I can't hear hearing like one of every four words and away. He named his son Desmond, after his favorite character from Lost.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, I remember that guy. He named his kid after him.
Speaker 4: He named his kid after Desmond, not a lock or a Sawyer or his favorite character is Desmond.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well yeah everybody. There was a big cast, so a lot of room for a lot of people to have different favorites.
Speaker 3: What a great attitude about it, you know, I think that that is so generous to just immediately point out that the cast was pretty big.
Speaker 1: It's massive. Everyone can't name their kid Locke, you know, they'll just be too many. It's like Denaris. You know, everyone named their sons and daughters Denaris for years and so now every kid at school is raising their hand. Ye, raise your hand. Yeah, who he is is.
Speaker 2: Going to be named mister Echo.
Speaker 3: Russo's just get them hallet his top three in there.
Speaker 2: Because it's a very big cast.
Speaker 1: It is mass, huge, huge, huge ensemble. So crazy. Okay were you reacting to when you said so crazy? That's how massive that cast is. Just think about how big it is. How many of them are big, robbing cast, so fucking many of them with so many stories.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what that should be a podcast.
Speaker 6: The Lost Stories, the Lost Boys.
Speaker 1: Can you hear? Can you hear him again? Did his internet cut out? I see he's talking? Yeah, I didn't hear any of Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Can't hear anything, Kevin.
Speaker 3: Can I get an update on what AI thinks we've been discussing?
Speaker 8: Yes, an episode of Hollywood Handbook Podcast with Danny McBride would feature surreal collision between hosts signature passive aggressive tinsel town phoniness and McBride mastery of unhitched confidence anti heroes.
Speaker 1: That sounds like, what, that's not it. That's not what we're doing here though, That's just what Chad would think we were doing, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you understand what I was saying with I did?
Speaker 6: I was locked out of the zoom Ai companionship. They underlined the word companionship for the reason. So it just kind of gave me this synopsis of what the episode would be.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, it doesn't want to be free.
Speaker 3: Well, I thank you for answering, even though you didn't do what I asked.
Speaker 1: It seems like I don't want to get involved with this work stuff. But it seems like the problem is that you should probably move back here. It doesn't seem like you're able to do what you're thinking I should. Yeah, it doesn't. It doesn't seem like you're getting the answers. You need out there? You're you got an extra bunk bed over there? Friend? Yeah, I feel like you're just in shadows. You're you're like a shadow man. Maybe I moved back, are you guys? Maybe the internet cut out?
Speaker 6: I asked something about have an extra bunk bed.
Speaker 1: Hey, you never like it when people leave. I've known, I've known that about you. You get upset. Does this bother you that he moved away? And they just keep walking out on me? That's what happens one by one.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: I did develop a pretty special connection to.
Speaker 1: Kevin's wife. Oh is that why you had to leave? And all of a sudden they're moving there. You know, it's off to Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: I'm taking my wife and going home. Right, these fragile masculinities.
Speaker 1: What was the uh? What what were you? Why were you guys so close? What were you guy? What did you all have in common?
Speaker 4: So she makes costumes, okay, crat, she does wardrobe for movies. Uh, And she's in the biz. She's in the biz. And it just turns out she'd be like, and I just like test some stuff on you?
Speaker 1: Can you?
Speaker 3: Essentially yes is a very common part of the fashion industry. I have a very good friend who is the button a lot.
Speaker 9: Of jeans, and she told me that I am what they call in the business her business, a mystique.
Speaker 4: Which is that I transform into whatever character they put they when they put the clothes on me, I become that person like mystique. And I guess that's from the from the X Men. Yes, course, so I don't you know. I can see that though. I can see how clothes can completely transform you.
Speaker 1: So we developed.
Speaker 4: I mean, just like I was experiencing all these different sides of myself.
Speaker 1: The Queen, you did it. You put a queen costume. I was the Queen, Yes, a lot of different ones.
Speaker 2: Homelander from the Boys, he was the Queen.
Speaker 1: He was home And this was her pitching working on these shows. She didn't work on them. I guess this is how you like do stuff on spec Obviously, he'd be like, here's my take on the Queen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, can I just show you Hayes is Jack Ryan real quick?
Speaker 2: And then you let me know if you want me to do this for the show. So he would be Jack Ryan.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 4: One morning, I go to their house and.
Speaker 1: Try to walk right in like I always did, But no, it was it was locked. Oh God. And then that that's when you decided you had to leave. Huh you had to get your your wife out of here. Well, he was already gone, but I think before that he was locked. I should have said that. Yeah, I should have made that more clear he had already left. Well, that's not okay.
Speaker 2: The way Hayes told it was confused.
Speaker 1: Was confusing at the time because.
Speaker 2: I've heard the story before.
Speaker 3: I knew actually that that, Yeah, he had decided before that to leave.
Speaker 1: Well, that's one of those those Tinseltown tragedy details, you know, just littered with them out here.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, there's a lot of them.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you the thing about life.
Speaker 3: No one gets out alive and then you nowhere. Is that more true than in Sincil Town.
Speaker 4: Kevin says that they call Pittsburgh Pitzeltown Pitzeltown.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. Yeah. Oh, he turned his lights, the light went on, Good morning everyone, the whole whole different guy now are light. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh I could see everything. I can see every.
Speaker 4: Anything for Kevin, and he diagnoses anything you're picking up, you.
Speaker 1: Know, can he be fixed? I think he can. Honestly, I think I was basing a lot of my judgments on uh. I was filling in his facial features because he was in the dark. And now that I can see his eyes, I can see his cheeks, I can see his strong mustache. I think that there is a unfragile man in there. So we haven't seen.
Speaker 4: He has been in the dark for the last couple of months, basically since he moved to Pittsburgh, and he had been telling us I hadn't seen the results.
Speaker 1: He has been on.
Speaker 4: What's called hose empic for the last couple of months to make you a hoe, and he has been planning on becoming.
Speaker 1: A skinny hoe. Hey, absolutely disgraceful hoe out there.
Speaker 2: His whole ass is shaping for anybody.
Speaker 1: It's great. I liked you got to take a shot that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really Uh, it's really a massive transformation that we're witnessing now.
Speaker 1: And you look you look healthy.
Speaker 2: Though, big reveal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel healthy? Yeah? And what what now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What are you right now? I'm ninety eight ninety eight percent? Will you know if you've reached the whole level you're looking for? Because you don't want it too far. I don't want to go over yet. My doctor just said, you'll know. Okay, okay, you just wake up in a ditch somewhere. Yeah, closer, all tore up. I'm finally where I want it to be, Like the night Niche.
Speaker 2: I want you to be able to chase that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to stand in your way. I think people should make their own choices. Yeah, Danny, I mean, I hate to turn the microscope on myself here, but you've been so helpful to all of our other employees and I and then I do consider them employees, and I am the boss. I'm stuck in something of a six psycho sexual.
Speaker 2: Game with my wife.
Speaker 3: Uh, dastardly cuckold fetish. She will seduce younger men in front of me at the many parties we throw. I make navigation systems for missiles and drones, and so, you know, I've done quite well financially.
Speaker 2: But in the small town that we live in, Uh, there's a you know, it's sort of this.
Speaker 3: Gatsbyesque element to our home where people will gather there and she'll you know, find a young piano instructor and make eyes with him, and the two of them will absconde to the greenhouse. And you know, I'll go stew on it in my snail shack, let the snails crawl up and down my arms, and ultimately murder the men and put them in the river.
Speaker 1: Great, that's great. I think I think that's.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: Is it is it. You're you're in the snailhouse. You understand when to go in there, and it's a shack. Yeah, yeah, I think it's fine. And it seems like she's going you're you're luring in artistic people, right, piano players, and that when you try primarily the luring, right, although the line the luring is blurring at this point. But if you're going to try to kill any of your wife's lovers, it seems like an artist is going to be the easiest one to kill. You don't want her going after after like strong guys, military men, soldiers, you know, the guy who plays the piano. That's easy pickings. Well, you have to carry it to and from the lesson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, just the nature of the way our house is set up. You don't have to carry the piano inside.
Speaker 1: Not the yeah. Yeah, well then you get a free piano once he's gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's been one of the benefits and it's you know, there's been a few different instruments that have come my way just as a result of the cuckolding.
Speaker 2: You know, she was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you referred to it as dastardly cuckolding. It's a six psycho sexual game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a six psycho sexual game, and it's a it's a dastardly cycle, to be sure. So I just don't know, you know, is there something I should be doing about that? Hey, this is what this is what these kind of wrap sessions are for.
Speaker 2: Right, you get together.
Speaker 1: Men's Yeah, this is new. Men have never been able to talk like this with each other.
Speaker 2: We stepped out of the damn group chat.
Speaker 3: The group chat came to life.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, I think you're doing I think you're doing great. I think that uh, I think you're handling it all wonderful. Do you come when this is done or no?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: I not when it's not immediately, when it's.
Speaker 1: Done, when the body's out of the house.
Speaker 2: After it's done, What after it's done?
Speaker 1: What stage would he when? After?
Speaker 3: So I'm looking forward to ultimately coming, which I think is going to feel really good from what I'm told, and that will happen after it's you know, done in whatever way this ends my own death in the river.
Speaker 1: You're edging right now, just holding out. Huh. I bet it's gonna be great when it finally happens. A lot of built ups come. Probably gonna be incredible, boba' probably he in there.
Speaker 3: I'm really looking forward to making my own tabiocre pearls.
Speaker 2: And uh, you know, doing a.
Speaker 3: Very explosive ejaculation when this finally sort of comes to pass, and and I think it'll be worth the way.
Speaker 4: That feeling when the big straw is kind of like blocked up a little bit by the pearl.
Speaker 1: You're just sucking a milkshake through and there's a piece of like you know, the candy bar whatever you get mushed into the milkshake.
Speaker 4: And then like once the blockage clears, and it's like too much, Yeah, like too much.
Speaker 3: With Kevin, because what that's it sounds like it's going to be, you know, maybe an emergency.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be wonderful.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's really sweet. Hayes was right, You're a class act.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of stuff about about come so buy more questions you let me know.
Speaker 2: Recording stopped
Speaker 4: Hollywood, Hamburg,