Speaker 1: Miami Dolphins have a new head coach on show the Green Bay Package defensive coordinator Jeff Hapley as their next head coach. Dolphins signed Happley to a five year contract. He joins new general manager John Eric Sullivan, whom the Dolphins hired to replace longtime GM Chris Greer this month. Sullivan and Happily overlapped for the past two seasons together in Green Bay. The Dolphins have not won a playoff game in twenty five seasons, the longest such drought in the NFL. The Miami Dolphins last one playoff game December thirtieth, two thousand, against the Indianapolis coach. Happley was a senior at Siena. Before his two years at the DC. At in Green Bay, Happiley was head coach at Boston College, where he went twenty two and twenty six in four seasons. Happily is the eighth straight head coach hired by the Dolphins who had no previous NFL head coaching experience. The last Dolphins head coach with previous head coaching experience was Dave WANs That in two thousands.
Speaker 2: I remember Dave, I remember the DC.
Speaker 3: Had Dallas no championship team for the for the long year.
Speaker 2: Hey, but listen, mister Hackley, boy, he got his work cut out for him. Uh, he got his work cutout for him. For one, you have no no head coaching experience. Now you do have experience in general being around the atmosphere and being coordination.
Speaker 1: You call plays on the defensive side, and I'm sure that's what he told, uh, mister Ross, that I'm gonna call plays on the defensive side.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, though, but list calling calling plays on the defensive side is not the problem. What you're gonna do on the offense. Who's going to be the quarterback? Who's going to be a leader at the helm? That's that's the issue right now. You look at it. You look at the goddamn AFC. She got Drake May playing all world out of his mind. You got Josh Allen. He's not going nowhere, no time soon. Now. The Jets is probably a team you don't have to worry about as of right now, because hell, they ain't got no goddamn quarterback either. Nope. So at some point somebody pulling up the rail, who is gonna be? Is he gonna be the Dolphins or gonna be the Jets until we find a quarterback.
Speaker 3: Pulling up the real. Let's just say, somebody gonna be coming in last place.
Speaker 2: That's pulling up the real. Hunh Are you sure? If you're pulling up the real? That means you in the back? Am I saying something wrong? Or you don't like the way it sounds? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That that just sound?
Speaker 2: You know? Oh my bad, my bad, I'm bad. Okay, my bad. I got you. I'm bad, bad.
Speaker 1: But but you're you're right you if you don't, if you don't have a quarterback, I don't give it that what division you're in, you ain't competing.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, you're not competing. He's not. He got two years yeah me he happily. Yeah man, he got two years. Bro.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe not even that. You know, when you signed a five year deal, they just didn't. They just sign McDaniel to an extension.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly what that's why I said, What that means? He just signed the fire deal? What that means. But these owners want instant gratification. They want instant success because the same way they run their businesses. When they want their businesses to work and they want to see they want to see return on the investment really fast. They just poured my money into it. That's not the way the game of football works. You can't pour money. Well, actually you can't pour money into it. But there's a thing called a salary cap with doesn't allow you to do like like the Dodgers do. You can't be like the goddamn Los Angeles Dodgers because if you could who the top teams, they will win every goddamn Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't know. You like Malie Willis to the Dolphin.
Speaker 2: Now are we talking? Now we're talking some business, were making some sense. I had to get up out of my seat, man, Malik will listen to the Dolphins. I saw enough. I saw enough of him when Jordan Love went down with the goddamn Packers. Now the problem is you have to understand the supporting cast that was around him as well. Now now he doesn't have that saying support. There is no watching now we we we got a Jaylen Wadle, we got Washington, you know, Darren. I'm assuming Darren Waller would be back that he was loaded with receivers over there.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have Malite Willis or Kyler Murray?
Speaker 2: Oh hold on, let me, let me let me, let me, let me go to my let me go to my thoughts. Okay, and you know what, that's the good one right there, that's a good one. Now you got me stumped. Right there, you got matter of fact, I'm a I'm a revert to the goddamn chat chat if even if you're not a Dolphin fan, who would you like better as a quarterback. We saw a small sample side of Malik Willis, obviously in Tennessee that doesn't count. But you saw what he did when Joe Love got hurt with the Packers. He looked goddamn phenomenal. We've seen Kyler Murray. We knew what Kyler Murray can do. We've seen a bigger sample size of him, even though things didn't work out in Arizona. Now, the Dolphins, we are in dire need of someone at the quarterback position. No disrespect the quinn Ears or tour, but I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I think Tua is gone.
Speaker 1: I think you need you need to start thinking about someone else other than Tua. Because the reports are that the quarterback did not have to be married to Tua, which means there's a oh Jo, you don't benture quarterback. The last three games with the anticipation. Now, look, this is a different coaching staff, so they might come in and have a different philosophy or a different thought process on tour. That's case, I don't think, so, I don't e think you try to look at it from them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I understand. You're trying to be great, You're trying to be gracious. But when the new coaching staff comes in, they don't want They want to want a fresh start. They're going to want to want their guy. Yeah, they're gonna want their guy. Ain't somebody making fun of what I'm wearing? Y'all so rude? Why y'all being so mean to me? Like I got feelings? Yeah, I'm wearing I'm wearing a Sporting Lisbon for those who you know, watch soccer, Sporting Lisbon jacket. And I got some some Cheetah pants I bought off Shine. You know, are you shop on Shine? I don't, No, I don't like you let my pants.
Speaker 3: I thought, I mean I like them on you?
Speaker 1: I would? I mean, that's not me. I couldn't work something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, they were twenty dollars on ow Sheen or Shine. I don't even know how to pronounce.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they could give them, they couldn't give them to me. But no, you know, I mean, you.
Speaker 2: Know it's forty degrees in Miami, right, I believe it. It's I don't know what the hell was going on they I dodn't have this on all day? It's cold as hell outside. Ye? Shine, No, you know it is? It is shine? S h E I N. It's like it's like it's like an affordable sight, like like, um, not for ever twenty one? What's the one for men? Tu? No? Not team no, not timu? The other one like they have they have a man's line and a woman's line. Damn you no, no, you knows Marshalls. No, they only fashion over fashion over.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I think Shine is like in that realm of like you can get good pieces if you know how to dress. If you know how to dress, it's not about buying expensive stuff and just knowing how to put stuff together to make it look like it costs money. Yeah, but I may mean, I mean, hey, want to get your petties?
Speaker 1: No mm hmm, No, fifty seven year old should be in no leopard print?
Speaker 2: You you stylish man.
Speaker 3: You big jagger, the only one that you be wearing leper print.
Speaker 2: No, a print print is a part of print print in fashion in general.
Speaker 1: It's not for me.
Speaker 2: It's an expression of yourself.
Speaker 3: I choose to express myself in other ways.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got you.
Speaker 1: I don't got no problem with a man or a young man or wearing leaper print to eat his own.
Speaker 2: It's just not for me. Yeah, I look good at it though, you know.
Speaker 1: Maybe a jacket. Yeah, could I wear a jacket? Yeah, jacket. I can't wear no pants?
Speaker 2: I got you, My bad, My bad, I mean I just oh now they calling me ashy man? Damn? What would I have on lotion in the house? Who wears lotion in the house? I ain't got nobody in impressed?
Speaker 1: No, but that's the new thing, man. I may look, I ain't never I didn't know. I didn't know that so many men watch what other men wear.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah on the head, like what damn? Yeah, the head.
Speaker 1: If I was trying to impress you, you would have a legitimate case.
Speaker 2: But I find clothes for me, right saying about what I like? Yeah? Yeah, and you you you really have to be a wolf on really not to care what nobody else think when most of everybody else is you know the sheep.
Speaker 3: Did you see my pitch?
Speaker 2: I tweeted today, Yeah, with the with the kids with kids. Yes, I like that. I like that pitching in the back boy.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I had I had an ex that brought me that birthday.
Speaker 2: But that was nice.
Speaker 1: Boy, That's one of the nicest birthday gifts I've ever received from anybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that ain't They ain't got nothing to do with money either.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: That was I had no, I had no idea.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the hell is the man? When I saw that, Yeah, I bet you was. I bet you was crying.
Speaker 3: I almost teared up. I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's a good gift there.
Speaker 1: Because that's uh, that's what that we had braided my grandma and that pink hat and everything.
Speaker 3: So man, it was uh yeah. My boys was sleep when I come home on yo.
Speaker 1: They uh that's it except Thanos he he was running.
Speaker 2: He was, he'd be all over the place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that was that was two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: What I like last week when I came home and then man, who took that picture?
Speaker 3: That must have been Michelle that must have.
Speaker 1: Been like, dangna, everybody else take a picture? Everybody to take a picture, and don't nobody get asked when Jay Z and Beyonce they taking a picture.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody else who took that picture?
Speaker 2: Home?
Speaker 3: Take a picture? And who took that picture?
Speaker 2: I was like, what, Dan? You know they be wanting to know, man, you know they want to know. They didn't know. They want to know.
Speaker 1: You know, Hey, it might have been cookie for all y'all.
Speaker 2: Know who is cookie?
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it?
Speaker 2: Oh from the old stories, Yeah it was it was not cookie. You found out.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't seen cookie in thirty years.
Speaker 2: You might. You might want to be a I don't you know, and you won't preheating that oven? Uh? You know what happened when you put a cookie in the oven and you preheat it. Huh.
Speaker 1: I don't eat cookies, cookie or cookies. I just want to make sure. I want to throw that out there, because you ain't.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 1: You ain't say nothing about no cookie singular. You said cookies, but you might eat cookie. I mean yeah, yeah, yeah, I know where you're going.
Speaker 2: I know you.
Speaker 1: No, I'm won't do that, Yeah you will.
Speaker 3: You sick.
Speaker 2: You're real snick with your mind. I would I wouldn't even think it like that. Yeah you was. I wasn't thinking like that, you were. I promise you I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: No, I gotta stay, I gotta stay. I gotta stay on mine because I already know you always on some bull jye. You always run that run that back one more time?
Speaker 2: Would you say that? Nope? Nope.
Speaker 1: The updated NFL coaching landscape Titans Robert Salad, Giants, John Harbaugh, Falcons Kevin Stefanski, Dolphins, Jeff Hatley, The Bills, Steelers, Ravens, Browns, Cardinals, Raiders. Now there was ten openings. Now there are only six left.
Speaker 2: In the best the best of the six left is the Bills on absolutely. The best that's left is the coaches fighting for that job. You think the Bills better than the Ravens. Oh, okay, that's fifty to fifty. That's fifty fifty, and it's only fifty fifty simply because of the quarterback situation. Okay, the quarterback give you your best chance to win right now? Yes, Now, it's up to you as a coach. They're filling all the missing pieces to make your make your team competitive. How can we get the Baltimore Ravens back to playing.
Speaker 1: Raving running back James Cook Derick Henry. James Cook led the league in rushing Deack Henry second.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, the wide receiver position.
Speaker 1: Might go to Baltimore because Jay Flowers is better than any wide receiver that they have.
Speaker 3: But the tight end position, what about, like you.
Speaker 2: Know, like they secure better than Zay No, I mean not better, but they they are very similar in style and what they do. I think they's a little bit more.
Speaker 1: They spends a little bit more time outside secure mainly is mainly a slot receiver. The tight ends you got Knox Kincaid versus likely is gone.
Speaker 3: He's going.
Speaker 1: You think he's gone because they just they just gave Andrews three years, forty million dollars.
Speaker 2: He gone, damn well, at least at least.
Speaker 1: And I think the offensive line, I might get a slight offensive line to Buffalo Buffalo.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, as long as they got that right guard there. What's the what's the name uh for lately.
Speaker 3: For l a fish for l ay.
Speaker 2: Hey heyber. Somebody put a compilation to him and like just hitting nobody man for like it is a video for about a minute two minutes long. Yeah, man, I was in I was talking about I was in tears.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe bad that joke that he was hey blocking nobody.
Speaker 2: I was in tears rolling now your sticking hand.
Speaker 1: Out here, and both guys rad by it. I was like, bro, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: What is that? Who's that up there? What do you got? Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh. According to Ian O'Connor, the contract hold up between John Harbor and the Giant center around reporting structure. Harbord needed in writing that he would report directly to owner John Morraw, not GM Joe Shine. Harbard reported directly the ownership in Baltimore, but that has not been the.
Speaker 3: Structure with the Giants.
Speaker 1: Shown recused himself from negotiations over the last couple of days. Look, he had that set up in Baltimore, right. Once, it's hard, oh Joe. Once you've been in a position and this is what you're used to, for you to go in it other way, that's why, and that's why I think it'll be hard for coach Belichick. Coach Belichick had total autonomy. The only person he reported to was mister Kraft, and mister Kraft for the most part, there's only one decision that mister Kraft says okay, and that was to keep to keep Brady and get rid of Garoppolo. Other than that, he sided with coach Belichick on everything, even when the Rubber needed to meet the roll at the end of twenty years. He said, okay, Billy, And so I think it's because I think it be very hard. I'm not saying this impossible, but it'd be hard that you got to report to a general manager. You not in charge of the fifty three, you're not in charge of the draft, you're not in trying to free agency. Oh ya, that'd be extremely when you've had that kind of control for twenty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and listen, now, I told you, I told you. See now now that this is going on and they're they're they're they're having some tug of war, and the language that's in the contract, Now, what's the chance of him pulling out of that and going over the buffalo.
Speaker 1: But I think they got it done. Now, I said, I think that was that was a problem. But I think I think that language did get into the contract. Shine, He recused himself. So I think the contract's done now, oh yo, Okay, but you see what he did, O yo, get it, and writing I ain't taking your word for nothing because you see, oh yeah, that'll be no problem.
Speaker 3: And then all of a sudden, no, you got to go through see ye get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah they'll play with you now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's been speculation that the Ravens and the Ravens and the Raiders are discussing could end up discussing the trade that would send Lamar Jackson to Las Vegas. There's a feeling out that the Raiders are going to make a play for Lamar. That's a big splash if the Raiders you'd give up all these pieces for Lamar over drafting Mendoza with the first overall pick.
Speaker 2: Man, stop playing with my Stop playing with a dog like that.
Speaker 1: This makes no sense to me whoever.
Speaker 2: Even came up with that report. It's about making a splash and making a play for Lamar. Man, stop playing man, stop playing. The quarterback for the Las Vegas Raiders will be Fernando Mendoza with with the number one overall pick. Okay, Fernando Mendoza's receiver on the right of the left. His ex will probably be George W. B. Pickens. Okay, that's pretty much it. They gonna revamp everything over there in Las Vegas, and that's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: They definitely need to do something on Joe. I don't know what all they're gonna do, but they need to do something. The quarterback could definitely help, But I still think that's.
Speaker 2: So many pieces away.
Speaker 1: Man. They don't really have no wide receivers. Now, if they get George Picking all that, I mean, you got brock Vioers. But when I say wide receivers, we don't brock Bowers. When you list Brock Bobers, they have te by the end of his name. When you mentioned all McBride, they have te. So when we say wide receivers, we're not talking about the tight end. We're talking about the guys that are wide receivers. They don't have any Their best one they traded to Jacksonville I think for a third or a fourth round pick, so they got a pick coming back. I don't know if they have any compensatory picks. But with that being said, it's still a long ways away. They're they're in the back. They're in the back of the ass for a minute, because everybody got substantial quarterbacks. You got my homes in that division, you got Herbert in that division, and you got both Nicks in that division. Now maybe maybe I don't think Max probably would be upset if you were to trade him. It all depends on where you're gonna trade him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and and what you can get for him. Oh, you're gonna get a first. You gonna get a first. You gonna get a first round pick for it. Yeah, what you can get for him and help him to build that team and get some pieces because you, I mean, with him, you lost, so without him you can lose too. So why not while he's extremely valuable If you're trading, get what you can, Yeah, get what you can. Yeah, I can't. I can't wait to see pickings in that goddamn black and silver black Huh.
Speaker 1: They call it what you want Blue seventeen. Blue seventh said.
Speaker 2: Hmm, Hey, well I'm still quick as hell, boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah I say that, God damn, and my knees still hurt.
Speaker 2: Oh. I feel like I can play boy. I could play mad now I'm talking about hey right now, right now, at fifty eight, I'm telling you I can give you four quarters third downs, yeah, change four dollar four quarter? You do it? No, No, no, I'm telling you put me, put me out, get put Now you know how competitive I am? Yes, man, man, we.
Speaker 3: All feel competitive in our their own minds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me, give me an opportunity to get out there on that field right now. Man, I have softly little young dudes up. Man. They don't understand that this different. Help.
Speaker 1: Why the first time you go full out you gonna pull a half string. Gonna tell your half strings smooth out the bone.
Speaker 2: I play soccer every weekend full out.
Speaker 3: You ain't running no full speed to try to have to?
Speaker 2: Is he left? He let me be eleven?
Speaker 3: It's not the little I don't care nothing about that.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to stay out the field. Hey, hey, you're talking about my knees. Good you the help?
Speaker 1: O yo, Hey, I'm fle the fence post that joggle stiff it the fence post a man, Now you under stand still the sideline would be bad. Still, the sideline would be o jo. Joe Burrow hasn't treated in two years. This is what he treated today. The amount of people that don't understand what the catch is the rule book flabbergast me. And it's not the official The two plays yesterday were not difficult calls. They got them both right, yeah, yeah, listen, you was right you looking at they talking about the Hutchinson play. The Hutchinson play. Do y'all realize that he caught the ball, took off running his knee touch and then gonzally popped it out as opposed to a guy that just drops to the ground and in the process, Uh, j Mac do you I mean, y'all y'all thought?
Speaker 3: Do those plays look the same to you?
Speaker 1: One guy was a runner, his knee goes down, hutch was a runner?
Speaker 2: Which game? Which game is? Which game was? These tweets are referring to he's.
Speaker 1: Talking about the play in Denver and the play and and uh Houston.
Speaker 3: Popped it out of Hutch hutch rain, Oh.
Speaker 1: Joe, he was running and then the process of getting ready to go down his knee hits. That's different than you catching the ball and going straight down.
Speaker 3: Because the question is, let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: If he catches that ball and he goes straight down and it pops out, what is it?
Speaker 2: It's incomplete, in complete unless you make a football move you got to make.
Speaker 1: Just keep saying, well, what about likely? Likely is in the end zone in order for it to be rule to catch. They got three steps. If you go look before that first step hit down, the guy ripped it out. You go look, you can see they slowed it down. Even wasn't that a Sunday night game? Yes, Sunday that game. You could see. He goes one, two, and the third is about the Pittsburgh guy pulled it out. As a matter thing, JP two, he pulled it down. They're they're, they're they're totally different plays. Brandon Cooks didn't take us. He goes straight down and I knew what happened. He showed in the ball, he said, he showed me the ball, and I know if he showed me the ball, he got to break it down. Ain't no way he gonna catch hold it up here. So in the process of bringing it down, trying to put it to his body, you gonna see his head dissed the ball on Joe.
Speaker 3: His hands are right there.
Speaker 2: Bring it to me. He brought it right to.
Speaker 1: Him DeVante Ray.
Speaker 2: And then he hit.
Speaker 1: We're moving on. Your team lost. If you for but if you for Buffalo, your team lost. If you for Chicago, your team lost. Now go argue with go go argue in an echo chamber, and who echo chamber today? Demiko Rance was asked to provide a big picture assessment of CJ.
Speaker 3: Strius played during the twenty twenty five seasons.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to let bad plays there in that game against the Patriots dictate to me who CJ is. I know who CJ is, I know what he's capable of doing. We just got to got to keep looking to get better. No one feels worse about the situation than CJ. He feels bad for the team. He feels like he let the team down. So where does Ryan's want to CJ improve for twenty twenty six. I talked to CJ today and my message is the same. Right now is just about him flushing out this one.
Speaker 2: It's going to.
Speaker 1: Get a lot of negative talk, a lot of attention on him. He can't listen to it all. He just has to get back to work in the offseason, going back to the basics. The fundamentals are playing the quarterback position and playing it really well, understanding how we need to play the game to win the game. He understands that already. I just told him, don't listen to anything your phone away, don't listen to anything because it's going to be a lot of negativity talk out there about you specifically. I just told him get away, clear his mind because right now, at this moment, I know there's going to be a lot of attention on him, a lot of negative media and today a lot of questions about him. Oh Joe, yeah, only has to do and this. With that defense, you don't need to be Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes and Joe Burrow, they don't have those defenses. You need to be Trent Dilferd. You need to be Brad Johnson. You need to be Jim McMahon. That's good enough with that defense. Now big six, I still don't know what he was trying to do on that pick six.
Speaker 2: Do you know what he's trying to do? No, sir, I don't. I don't. And you know, for CD Shroud, he had no reason to be down on himself. Now for us, yes he does, for you, For myself and you, we were critical of him because of his player. It was poor. It was poor. He played like mister Hankey off South Park in that game. There was no reason to have that many turnovers. You're not even giving your team a chance to even win the game. As great as that defense is you put in the defense in harm's way, causing them to play and overdrive in a sense. And you don't have Nico Collins, so you need to be at your best as often as you can. Most of the time, when it come to the playoff, the team that makes the least mistakes win wins the game. And you made multiple of those mistakes and still almost had the opportunity to keep your team in the game and have a chance to win it. Obviously you didn't win it. But for c Dee Stroud, why I said he doesn't need to keep his head down is because I want you to understand whether Houston Texas were before you got there, and how because of you once you did get there, how thing turned around. As far as the recording concern and cse Stroud, they was bad before you got that. Boy, you are the answer. You are the future. You just have to be better in the right moments now as a rookie in your third year, there are opportunities and there are situations that you've been in that now that you've been in them already, you can't make those mistakes again. Oh how you get better.
Speaker 3: I can name five quarterbacks that could have won that game.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, and I bet the five you name.
Speaker 1: Of some of the beat I ain't talking and I ain't talking about Josh Allen. I'm not talking about Lamar Jackson. I'm talking about Mahomes. I'm not talking about Malik Willis. Wins that game yesterday. All they had to do not turn them all over. Yeah, all he had to do not turn them all over. Okay, Oh Joe, you got one, just don't turn it over four times? Right, because guess what? How many times did your dem fix bail you out by taking them all right.
Speaker 2: Back back back, yeah, back again? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And you would have thought said, you know what, man, damn I could have I mean, if Pittsburgh had any resemblance of an offense but a pick six, a scoop and score they got. We got fourteen points. We only score thirty. So really officially we only score six. And I'm looking, I'm like, bro, do you understand because I think sometimes o't yo. Sometimes is that when you play with somebody and it's hard because you see with Jane Daniels and you see Caleb Williams, and you see all these quarterbacks that's very similar to your age, and you see them making these spectacular plays, but they don't have your defense. It's required of them to make spectacular plays where they don't win.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: You can be mundane, you can be pedestrian with that defense.
Speaker 2: You still have a chance man with.
Speaker 1: Hunter and Anderson, and they're good at uh and too two O and and and and uh and and uh as year and you look at stingling laughter and Petrie bro you got Hunter, you got thank you got settled, you got a.
Speaker 3: Mario Awas junior.
Speaker 2: Are you loaded?
Speaker 3: Just don't put the ball in Harm's way, and we're good.
Speaker 2: He gonna, you know, he gonna learn from it, learn from it. You're gonna. You're gonna learn from it. You will get this taste out your mouth. You need this to getee the growth, you know. And then and I hope, I'm hoping you know, you take the time you need, take your time off, reset mentally, get away from the game of football right now, disconnect from it and and and come back and ready to work. But we in January, yes, January, February, take you about six weeks off. Yeah, about March when mark slowly gradually get yourself back in.
Speaker 1: There and stay off. Do not you don't need to do any podcasts. Anybody ask you about anything? Son, I don't need. I don't want to talk. You don't got nothing to say.
Speaker 2: You can't you can't express yourself.
Speaker 1: On No, what do you really want to rest yourself after this performance? You?
Speaker 2: I want to talk about how bad I play. I want to face the music.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna talk about he gonna talk about that?
Speaker 2: I want. I want to face the music. I played bad. I let my teammates down, I let myself down. I am my own big, biggest critic. No matter what anyone else is said about me on any platform, I played it. I'm gonna fix the situation, and I'm here to tell y'all.
Speaker 3: Don't tell us about it. Show us.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm from MISSOI you know I was born in Missouri. O Joe for real?
Speaker 3: To show me state show me?
Speaker 2: Oh oh you got me? You got me?
Speaker 3: Don't hey, don't be don't talk about it, be about it?
Speaker 2: Okay, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 3: Let me ask your question. Mahome myhomes second year.
Speaker 2: M v P.
Speaker 3: Did he go on to anybody to tell you how grad he was?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: You ever?
Speaker 1: Hear manny you ever hear Brady, they down play it now behind closed door. If CJ wants to boot too his own horn behind closed doors, have at it. But as a quarterback, cut this game will humble. Youn'na ask quick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it will? It will, it will? It will. What I don't want him to do. I don't want him lose his confidence, though I don't want to. I want him to have that that that that I'm him. I still want to have that. But I think he went a little little roof for saying it. You know, as a quarterback, you can't do that. Now. Receivers, I get it, you know, dbs, I get it. You know we can do that. But you know, the quarterback position is it's a little different. You have to carry yourself a certain way, you got to talk a certain way. You got to be politically correct, which I don't like, is frowned upon to be anything but that, especially the face of a franchise. So listen, listen it growing pains, growing pains. He I think he's going to be right because he's a tremendous talent. He's a tremendous no doubt. Yeah, they I think that they and he will get things fixed. So he's better for the Texans.
Speaker 1: I hope so, because I hate that you wasted such a historic defense this year.
Speaker 3: Uh, they could fly around, they could they. Man, this was good.
Speaker 1: This is this is This is old fashioned defense, defense that I've used to seeing. Guys could pressure your quarterback. They physical, They do a great job of tackling.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But you can't turn that ball over. No, you can't overcome you can't overcome those mistakes. Look at look at the team this weekend, O Joe, that lost the turnover battle. All of them, all, all of them laws, Huh, all of them. That's not an accident, it's not. It's a football. Playoffs has always been about who can take it, who can take it away, and who can take care of it. Oh yeah, I think we had what man, I think in the postseason. I think we had one turnover in Baltimore in two thousands through a pick in Indy excuse me, against the Raid. We didn't turn it over against Denver, we didn't turn it over against Lse. Had one turnover, but we took it away a bunch.
Speaker 2: M damn. So you know you notice something to night? What's that? Notice? My camera went off?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What happened And the quality is good. Yes, it got so many damn setting buttons on it. Someone told me to put it on auto. Then I went to the menu and went to something. I went to streaming output and I put it on us USB. Yes, and they told me to do something else with the settings and not. Now it's working perfectly.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad, oyo, I'm glad.
Speaker 2: I'm happy. I'm happy. I don't know why these cameras come with all these goddamn buttons.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I don't know why they come with me though, O Joe.
Speaker 2: But hey, on and off that's all I need. And they come with like thirty seven thousand buttons. And in the menu you're going the menu and it's like three different layers of Man, what is the man? Come on, man, I just want to turn the camera and I just want to feel. Man. That's it. Well, I should hope it. I got got good quality. They can see me in four K too. Bro. Yeah, you I need a little hair cut. But I look, I.
Speaker 1: Said you that thing by that guy got that got his hair tattooed in his head?
Speaker 2: Who got it? Who got a tattoo in the head?
Speaker 1: I got hair, got tattooed. I said, yeah, this right here for you. I said it to you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah. Hold on, hey, I think for the live show. Right when I do the live show, I'm gona think I'm gonna come out there with a new look. You going there with that unit? Yeah, I think I'm gonna get a unit like you know. Oh you I thought you're gonna get the beer unit. Okay, I'm gonna get the beer unit so we can match. I'm gonna get the beer unit or you have gray in it too. Now, I ain't gonna do the great because I ain't not. I ain't gonna do the grade. I ain't gonna look at that. I don't. I don't think I look good with that salt and pepper.
Speaker 1: You do realize this is a part of agent unless you packis stand here Indian.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, I got a little Cherokee in me. I got you drove a Cherokee? No, No, I got a little Cherokee in me. You know I did. I did my DNA, my ancestry treat. Boy, you ain't got nothing Indian in you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, un yeah, oh yeah, I guess so if you were a chief hunh, you was a chief hunk.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, my my uncle, my uncle, my uncle Tutu, uncle tot was a Native American. He was with with with a Cherokee tribe. Uh yeah, I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: No, lie a Cherokee, not a chicken salt, not a chalk tall No, no.
Speaker 2: He was. He was Cherokee. He was Cherokee. Listen. That's that's what the ancestry told me. Now if it's if, if it's a lie, the ancestrtry they told it, not me.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's you know, if I let my head grow that you so you so you might have been you so you might be like to be a chief or something.
Speaker 2: Huh. I don't. I don't think I'm no chief. I'm not sure. I'm not sure what his ranking was, you know, when he had his time, you know, but I don't think I was even no chief. So I'm just I'm just you know, I just I just I'm.
Speaker 3: Just guess you you you you Puerto Rican. You got some Puerto Rican in you.
Speaker 2: Now. I ain't got no Puerto ricant I got. I got a little Haitian in me though, I got a little Haitian. So you know, I'm like Cherokee, Haitian and what else?
Speaker 3: The hell of a combo. I don't know how that all got there.
Speaker 2: Hey, I listen that that you need to do your ancestry tree so you can see where you're from. And what all you what all you got?
Speaker 3: I'm from Ninja Bielle.
Speaker 2: That loud from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't they say what they say. I was mixed with en and more.
Speaker 2: N Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: This man chat this man talked about he is some Cherokee.
Speaker 2: No five only five percent. It's really not that much. And and you know, you know how I know it's probably right because when I let my hair grow, the texture of my hair is soft and and they curl up. That's why. That's one of the reasons why I keep it. I keep it cut ball because of the humidity and Miami and ship and shit messed me up.
Speaker 3: I tell you, no, lie, That's what I try to tell it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: What No Cherokee. The Cherokees was not.
Speaker 2: In that.
Speaker 1: In that area, right, so they was They was over here by the Everglades Seminole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cherokee seminole. They was in the Everglades, Cherokee and Cimadold, not the same thing. I know, they're not the same thing. They used to fight all the time, though, I.
Speaker 3: Think the Cherokee what what what what area where the Cherokee is?
Speaker 1: Like you said that Shaw Knee or the Seminole or the Chickasaw chalk Tom something like that.
Speaker 3: I probably could have gotten with you.
Speaker 2: The lum beat the Cherokees, and and the Cherokees in the goddamn in the semino. They used to fight all the time in the.
Speaker 3: Everglades, Oh Yo yo be.
Speaker 2: Tennessee. Yeah, they wasn't No, they was out here. I'm telling you, man, I'm telling you about my my great great great uncle uncle.
Speaker 1: If you're from Georgia, like Kentucky, like a little bit of Alabama or something like that. But what did the seminole was at the seminole died in Florida?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Semino, the seminoles down here.
Speaker 1: Because I think the chalk Tall, the Chicken Saw was like Oakland started moving west.
Speaker 3: The Lumbee was like in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: You know, they was everywhere. You know, they tried to erase our history now, but they'll be trying to play with our history now.
Speaker 1: Lister here, Chief steak Foot, you you don't got no history out there, you know, hey, you know no, you know, you know you know what he's to call me, right.
Speaker 3: Chief steak foot?
Speaker 2: Nah? Noah, I was a little blackfoot. That was my name, little black food. Yeah. When I when I was little, my feet was like real, real black.
Speaker 1: So you call me a little black foot. This man here, I promise you that man said he was he was Puerto Rican.
Speaker 2: Nah. I say, I know I'm Cherokee in Haitian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, but I don't know. I never I've never heard anybody with that combination. I've heard from some combinations, yeah, but I ain't never heard Native American and Haitian. Y'all ever heard of that combination?
Speaker 2: I mean check. I mean, damn, they don't really know.
Speaker 1: I mean, like I said, like I said, you know, you know, you get a little this, a little dad, you get a little you're a peeing and you get a little you know, South Africa and this.
Speaker 2: You know you gave me, you get something. But damn, yeah, I mean I said the same thing when I saw when the results came out, when I said, what Cherokee and Haitian. Yeah, and obviously a little African American so you know, I mean, it is what it is. I'm proud of my heritage, though.
Speaker 1: I been out like a little history of major so I kind of like, hold on what No, I think the Muskogee. But like I said, the Muskogee, Nowsko.
Speaker 2: Muskoge they were. They was more on the east. I know by the Muskoge I had too homie from the Muskogees. Who yeah, But that's what I'm saying that no Cherokee there in Florida, not hem. I'm telling you they used to go at it. They used to hunt. They used to hunt buffalo and gator.
Speaker 1: I don't know if buffalo wrote.
Speaker 2: That far they did back back then they did, Nah.
Speaker 1: I think it was kind of I think they kind of cut it off at like the mid like Oklahoma and Texas.
Speaker 2: Towards Miami during the winter with the birds. When the birds flow south, the buffalo came to Colorado, Wyoming. I'm i'ma telling you man, see that That's why I say, that's why that the people, the man they tried to erase the history. We the people don't even know that the buffalo was down here at the crib too. So when the birds flew south in the winter when it got cold, the buffalo followed them. Okay, I take your word for the Yeah, man, you got you gotta know your history. Oh yo.
Speaker 1: Seattle Seahawks running back Zach Charbonough so for the season ending knee injury that will require surgery, Seahawks head coach Mike McDonald's said on Seattle Sports. McDonald called it a significant knee injury. Unfortunately, breaks your heart. He's going to knee surgery. So he's got a good long road to come back.
Speaker 2: Damn. That's that's messed up, man, it is. He's you know, yeah, obviously listen this football man, it's it's very It's a brutal game, yeah, part of it. And he was playing really well. Boy he was oh man, he was playing really well. But listen, Kenny Walker the third oh yeah, very well capable. Yeah, he be toting that thing. He be toting that thing. So they're gonna be all right, excuse me, offensively, I'm not sure who the third back is gonna be. Who now steps up into the number two slot, But they're gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: The Chiefs are expecting to bring back and familiar facing Eric being in me as the offensive coordinator. According to Tom Pella Sarrope Report of today, with the Chiefs offensive coordinator Matt Naggot contract expiring and him taking a head coach job interviews, Chiefs are ready to turn back to e b o Jo. People were confused when Eric Banamy left Kansas City for a lateral oc move in Washington because he wanted credit as a play after bouncing around the league coming could you see him come back to help fix the struggling Chiefs offense and finally rewrite.
Speaker 3: A narrative that was you know, he didn't really have a whole lot to do with the offense.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hate that that he had to leave. Obviously, he wanted success. He wanted to get credit for the success. Similar to the Kyrie situation in Cleveland when Lebron was there. He wanted to have his own team and and show that he can also lead in his own way, and the same thing with the enemy. You know, going to Washington, Obviously you didn't have the same pieces. Obviously didn't have the goddamn quarterback you know, to be able to have some success. You would have liked to even though you are a great play caller. Going back to the Chiefs after them having a down season. Maybe Andy Reid released themselves to the call and the players and allows you to.
Speaker 3: Do what you've done best. Do you think Andy gonna give a play caller?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Maybe not, because I mean, I'm sure he's had some input on it before I make.
Speaker 3: The thing is what EB is? That EB is the guy that holds everybody accountable.
Speaker 1: If you're listening to Guy's talk, Guy is gonna moo and curse people out and everybody knows their responsibility and do your fing job. You remember you see the clip where he's got that he's getting on a a a p agent Peterson, He's like, did you do what you're supposed to do?
Speaker 2: But he said, no, what did you do? Mm hmm what were you supposed to do?
Speaker 1: So he be gonna hold people accountable. Now that's one thing. He gonna hold your ass accountable. It don't matter who you are. And maybe that's what they need. Maybe they had gotten gotten gotten away from that.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: O cha oh yo, it's time for uh sitting bull uh Chief steak.
Speaker 2: Foot, little black Foot, Yeah, live Blackfoot.
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 2: They call me little Blackfoot.
Speaker 1: Uh. Now it's time for our final saving in the evening, It's time for Q and a ninth cloud life. This is exactly why Georgia didn't want back back bro They lost the National championship game. He played well, he threw a pick, But what about the game that he played last week two weeks ago to get him in this position? Are we just gonna forget about that? Or what about the game that he played when he went to A and M are we gonna forget about that?
Speaker 2: Damn boys? Y'all hard? Hey tough?
Speaker 3: Mc roberson. Oh yo, ug his money? That fifty nine hundred?
Speaker 2: You owe it? Oh it's double now, you're right it is. We're going on three years. I mean, come on, now, ain't been no three years? Now it's going on three years. It's been by six months if that, it's going on three years?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, going on three years?
Speaker 2: Man? You know to you know, times is tough man in this economy. Man.
Speaker 3: So if they tied for you, I mean what you think about me with missing fifty nine hundred?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean you in a better sitsion?
Speaker 3: Almighty James? Why does Indiana play so much his own coverage? Why not you play to win the game. I ain't trying to impress you by playing man. It worked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, why question what coverage they're playing. I mean, that's what they've done all year, based on who they're playing, based on the other team personnel. What do we do? What do we run where we can have the most success and get home zone it is.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Buffalo did Roaman in Florida. I don't know if they're roamed in Miami, maybe Jacksonville, the North Florida.
Speaker 2: Oh, we'll never know. We'll never know. This was so long ago, this was so long ago.
Speaker 3: We never know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Look, I know where they are now. I know they're in Colorado. I know they're in Oklahoma. I know they're in a Wyoming in that area of the Midwest. I know that for certain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just gotta you gotta think about long ago.
Speaker 1: This was man, Jeffanie, you finally back, Stephanie Warfare. Happy birthday, Vanessa Smith, Hope you enjoyed your special day. Yes, Happy birthday, Vanessa cal Simpson. Oh Joe number eighty for in THEWN. No, Charlie Becker can catch a greasy barbecue b be in the dark with both hands tied behind his back.
Speaker 3: That boy fifth Gerald. He made some players tonight.
Speaker 1: They did remember he made that play the Big Ten Championship game on the third down when they put it up, he high pointed it came down with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a great catch by him.
Speaker 1: Over there on that side, he had a couple of backy the back shoulders that back shoulder put on the on the third down, killing him. D Woods far Oh, Joe, what do you think about if Mac Jones was to join the Steelers at their future QB. Yeah, you would have to trade for him. You gotta protect him. He's not the most mobile guy. He's had some athletic saism. He can get out of arm's way.
Speaker 2: I like Mac.
Speaker 1: I think the West Coast system is best suited for him. But hey, but listening at the room, uh, the room is talk. They're open to having Aaron Rodgers come back.
Speaker 2: So we'll see.
Speaker 3: Aaron Jones.
Speaker 1: Fernando Mendoza was born in Boston. They grew up in Miami. He lived his entire life in the US. The reason he spoke Spanish is to congratulate his grandparents. Why people got a problem with that. Everybody ain't gotta speak just just because you're the first of all, you do realize people speak other languages in America, like it's the only language you can speak if you're in America. I speak Spanish and if oh yo, I've never seen somebody speaking Spanish or Japanese or Chinese or Vietnamese or whatever the case may be. Whatever they're speaking, you know, Russian, Malarusian, whatever. I ain't never say, speak English.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: They're not talking to me, and if they are talking to me, I don't know what they're saying, so I don't paying no attention anyway. I mean I see people, I see two Asians. I see Asians speaking to each other all the time. I mean people that clean my house, they speak They they're not talking to me because guess what. When they want to ask me something, they say, excuse me, mister, mister share sharp. But when they talking in their language to each other, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: We gotta just oh speak this you and a U so a oh you would speak English?
Speaker 2: F you the fuck.
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: You understand that.
Speaker 2: Loud and clear? Yeah?
Speaker 1: The man I mean his grandparents, I guess don't speak English or don't understand English, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever, he spoke to him. Hands off to you, Fernando.
Speaker 1: Congratulations and I know your grandparents are extremely extremely proud.
Speaker 3: Of their grandson and what you were able to accomplish.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to the Mendoza family, true and infamous, from worst team in college football to going sixteen and know and winning the Big Ten, Rose Bowl, Peach Bowl and now national champions. Congratulations Indiana. Absolutely, uh, that's this is amazing story. They're gonna do it. They're gonna do a documentary. They gonna do a story on this. This better than Rudy. This better than Rudio Joe. Yeah, Rudy got a couple of plays and they cared about the field. This is better than Rudy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Mark McDonald was lost, my great granted this morning.
Speaker 1: Been watching previously videos to code any advice moving forward to love the show.
Speaker 3: Mark, We're so sorry about the loss of a love.
Speaker 1: Deepest thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family and all loved ones that impacted by this.
Speaker 2: Only time, You're.
Speaker 1: Never gonna really get over You just get better at coping with it. It gets it's because she's always gonna be there and for you to tell us about it. And obviously it means that you lost someone very very close and personal to you. And when you lose that person, I think the best thing to do is remember all the great times. Yeah, and not this most tragic instance in which you know, she transitioned over. And that's how you have to do it. Just take one day at a time. That's what she I would like always thought, what would my granny want me to do? And you know she she'd a you know a famous quote. Today, Boy, we all got to do it. We all got to do it. We all we got that appointment on your you know a lot of times we reschedule it. We changed our flights, We got a doctor's appointment. It's on a Tuesday. We asked, can we change it to a windoor? We change it the next week. It's the one appointment you gotta schedule. Everybody has that appointment. Chge this one that you cannot reschedule. The thing is, you just don't know when your appointment is.
Speaker 2: Dang. And you know what, I got a question too, uh yes, and this for the chat to the chat, y'all could y'all could answer in the chat about that appointment you can't reschedule when it's time to leave this hurt and it's time to transition. Would you like to know when it's time to go or would you rather just when it's time whatever's supposed to happen, it just happens, or would you like to know when it's actually your time?
Speaker 1: I see, then now you're gonna try to circumvent now all of a sudden. See, you're supposed to live your life right. If you know it's gonna come, guess what, You're gonna be a jerk and be a heathen and do all these things and then try to get right. Well my time tomorrow. Lord, you know a I want you to forgive it for all I've done and all I said. Nah, that's why you're supposed to live your life, your life in a just and righteous way, because you.
Speaker 2: Don't know.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna have to ask for all this the old saying, No, you're you're gonna have to answer for this on this side or the other. But you're gonna have to say, you're gonna have to give an account.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, listen, I tried my best to do right, but man, look here, man, it ain't easy.
Speaker 3: No bird gave the hoosiers and cheve by Laportier both one tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe got an order. Now he just got an order. He just got an order a case. But he's still over me fifty nine.
Speaker 2: I got, I got, I got, I got the king hold on, I ain't getting the case, but I got the case.
Speaker 3: What she say.
Speaker 2: She knocked out?
Speaker 1: Oh Steve Swift, Oh and oh y'all, y'all doing a nightcap show overseas.
Speaker 3: We love you guys to come to the UK more life. We don't have that on the schedule of Steve.
Speaker 1: We do not have that on the schedule, but we do have a summer tour on the schedule or we put in trying to put that together. So hopefully if you visit the States, we'll be in an area uh era era area. Yeah, excuse me, that's close to you and you can stop in and see us. But we really appreciate you, Steve, supporting us from the UK. We got fans all over the world, so we want to thank you. Oh yeah, Ron for me, o Jo, what's your top five colognes? Oh, you thought about doing a Q and A on Club Shah like Nightcap. Queen Latifa would be a great guest on Club Shasha.
Speaker 2: By the way, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: O Joe. What's your top five colones?
Speaker 2: Hey? You know what's funny? Hey, I don't really know nothing about no coloonnes unk? I got? I got? I got two bottles?
Speaker 3: What you got?
Speaker 2: I'm really I'm really bad at that piss and musk. No, no, no, no, no no. As matter of fact, I'm glad. I'm glad whoever asked you that asked that question tonight. I'm glad you did ask that question because I literally only have two bottles of cologne. I'll go in sacks and I ask them what are the top two sellers right now? I really don't know the names. I'm not really really that that that fond I'm not a cologne enthusiasts. Yes, if someone could could give me their top five or what's what's the best smelling weather?
Speaker 1: Robin Creed gotta be one of them, because I see people buy a lot of Creed.
Speaker 2: We got a cree, got a me and different flavors on. They got too many flavors on. Man, Like everything canse smell good. Everything can't smell good.
Speaker 1: So if somebody you could wear that your car, you remember that your car, that block bottle, that black Bottle't.
Speaker 2: You your car? Yeah? Okay, I remember that. I remember obsession by Calvin Klein. Okay, I remember your savage that everybody killed that brute, bru hey, brute. That's for the old folk.
Speaker 3: Look here, man, my granddaddy was old. What you thought he's gonna buy some colone? Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay? I put on old spie, old spikes. Yeah, and you tapped that thing.
Speaker 1: On that like this. I had more. I had more cologne since probably eighty six eighty seven.
Speaker 2: What you wear oils? I don't want nothing, No, it's.
Speaker 1: Just me okay, okay, I like that. But listen, I smell like toothpase because all I do is brush my teeth.
Speaker 2: Tee. Hey, I would I would like. I would like chat if y'all know the top five colonnes, whether you male or female females, it's things that you like to smell wearing clothes.
Speaker 1: Now, o yo, somebody gonna be looking to be saying, hold on, wait a minute, you ain't wanting no colone in forty years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you got it on. I could show I could show you just like it.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, your girl don't work out. I don't do no working out.
Speaker 1: Let's just say you you dating somebody and they don't work out, all of a sudden they start working out.
Speaker 2: They're working out for somebody else. Bro to see them naked? Yeah, who you tell? You gotta tell me twice? Yeah, I just say, but now I have I have a warm coloone?
Speaker 1: Uh I would I'm trying to think where did that go? Somebody gave me one of those big old Uh I gave you a bucket a bottle of tom Ford about that colone? Like seven hundred dollars, seven hundred dollars Man for man, Man, you know time for it expensive that hell.
Speaker 2: I mean dollars. Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Versada used to make a call.
Speaker 1: But all those all those fashion designers, all them fashion designers and you know, uh Valenteer all used to make colones. But you know, when I was growing up, I think like at a high school, your car, I did buy a Calvin climb session.
Speaker 3: Everybody was man that Calvin clown obsession.
Speaker 2: Boy, you could you you couldn't.
Speaker 3: Can't no fish with that bait?
Speaker 2: Is something wrong with you? Ain't no fisherman? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that caval because they had those those those farm pheromones in it. Right, that's back at the back of the day, Oh Joe, back of the day, long time ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now, I just suh. I'm a body watched type of guy.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I used to use some level three thousand ivory mm hmm zest zes spring.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of the name of the damn cologne. I think I gotta I gotta screenshot. You know you you wet? Yeah, every time every time I leave, I spray. But I don't even look at the damn bottle.
Speaker 1: No, Noah, Garcia love to show guys keep it up. Oh your pay that man, say say your year again.
Speaker 2: We're good, were good.
Speaker 3: Juicy In nineteen.
Speaker 1: Seventy six, unk and oah yo unc when Marshall and Neeland passed away, you said you had a storage and with shared later day in time and I will bulldo TV eighty five. Forget about that quick bet that quick that bet quick he ain't forgot Oh y'all know he owe me money.
Speaker 2: Man. I'm just saying now talking about eating about the other bet for the game tonight because you said when you use the word case, I would think it's something else. But I'm good now me about to.
Speaker 3: Catch you one.
Speaker 1: You okay, love how you whole player or you love how you hold player of accountables. I don't understand why some people can't hold guys like Alan accountable when he plays bad. Wanted to give him all these excuses, then give him all the credit when he wins.
Speaker 2: And that's how it is.
Speaker 1: That that's how Look, if you get the lion share of the credit, the quarterback gets the lion's share of the credit.
Speaker 3: Ninety percent of the credit goes to.
Speaker 2: The quarter back.
Speaker 1: So when they win, he gets nty percent of the credit. But when they lose, we just want to make it no, no, no, we got to hold him accountable, especially when he turns the ball over. It doesn't matter who or what the circumstances. You can't say, well he had no help. Well how did he get to this point? How did he get this far?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: With help? Exactly. You do it by yourself.
Speaker 1: Electra Ohto confirmed to me you used to go with to David's Cafe all the time on London Road, Lincoln Road.
Speaker 3: With that wild truck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll never forget David's Cafe on seventeenth in Meridian. To be exact, it was where I spent every day, damn near every day. If it wasn't the one on seventeen in Meridian, it was the one on eleventh and eleventh in Collins or yeah, right right between Collins and Ocean, and man, I miss. I wonder how Adrian's doing. Adrian was the owner back then, and obviously I think due to COVID and when everything's shut down, I think, you know, things didn't work out. But I miss, well, I miss David's cafe. But that was some good That was some good Cuban food. Yeah, we gotta get some Cuban food when I come down there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got a perfect place for us right here, down here at the Vanta.
Speaker 1: I mean I want to I want that Cuban So I want that Cuban sandwich. Oh yeah, well we got that right here.
Speaker 3: That what I'm gonna get. No no pickle though, I don't want no pickles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll take care of you. We'll take care of you. And when you're coming down here, yeah I do the mustard. No pickle though, you heard me, huh, when you coming down here.
Speaker 1: Let you know I've been not to come down there, you knowing we'll probably come down there like March or April.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, and you know we gotta pay a little visit, you know, little tussy, little booby trap.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't want to go to them places. Oho.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to show you something.
Speaker 1: Oho. I'll be reading my daily Bread. I read, I read the Bible. Now your daily who daily bread?
Speaker 2: What you you and Jehovah's witness? Now, Hey, what.
Speaker 3: I'm trying. I'm trying to do right.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's okay to do right, but you still gotta live. I can live without that man.
Speaker 1: Please, Now, don't do no coffee now, Doctor frankale Bellaman Uh you signed and look a little better tonight. Glad you got a chance to get some rest. I needed a doc.
Speaker 2: I need it.
Speaker 1: Started out, I've been fasting, I've been doing cardio. I'm gonna get up early in the morning. I gotta catch a fly early in the morning. But I'm gonna get up about five o'clock to do forty five minutes a cardio.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna get right.
Speaker 1: I'm giving myself about three months because I don't want to hurt myself, because I gotta problem have like overdo it end up herurt myself.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna give myself like April by my fifty eight birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna have a party.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't got no money. Yeah I've tried to. I'm trying to grab a bike to eat.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, food of food, Cuban sandwich and stuff like that. Save food. Matter of fact, I want you to go. Get no ideas, not just saying if you in Miami, you min will eat something else. See there you go.
Speaker 3: I knew it.
Speaker 2: I'm no I'm saying I'm saying something else like seafoods.
Speaker 3: I mean you know I'm allergic the shellfish.
Speaker 2: Okay, my bad.
Speaker 1: Get that you're bad. You try to be slick. You think you slick.
Speaker 2: You're in Miami.
Speaker 3: We only got room for one eater I nominated.
Speaker 2: You mean that mean.
Speaker 1: Brian m if Monking gets the brown head coaching job. Who would you both hire as giants?
Speaker 2: Oc?
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean Harby has had a lot of great relationships over the years.
Speaker 2: I don't I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Bruce Bush Jr. Was un o y'all much love from shot. Today's my twenty eighth birthdays. Besides y'all, former teams, where would y'all want to play in both college and the NFL?
Speaker 2: Or where would we want to play? Shoot? If I can, if I can have it written like a Cinderella story, like the perfect ending. Would out play for family and played for the Dolphins.
Speaker 3: Uh my favorite, my favorite college team growing up with Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Tommy frasing them. No, that would be no way.
Speaker 1: Before the Turner Gill, Mike Rojier, Dean Steinhold of those guys, Damn.
Speaker 2: Uh NFL.
Speaker 1: Steelers. I love Steelers growing up. DeShawn Unders gonna show aunth and o Joe, who's your early national champ for next year?
Speaker 2: Uh? We ain't even letting them. Boy, get it ain't been twenty four hours yet.
Speaker 3: Damn sure.
Speaker 2: You know it's funny, hey when I think about it, Like Indiana, we keep saying Indiana beat Miami, Yes, but really Indiana is just a bunch of kids from Miami. So Miami really just beat Miami even though they play for Indiana.
Speaker 1: But those kids are Look, those kids are like twenty two, twenty three years old, those that so they're not the eighteen nineteen year old. And that's what that's where that's what you know, that's where this thing is headed. That's where that's where they're headed. DJ my night O JO. I know eleven who's angry and can fit in Buffalo or Baltimore. Trubisky Bills or Stout Ravens will give up their jersey. Lol, there we go. What he was trying to say he knew an eleven in Philly that would fit perfect in Buffalo. He got confused and put it backwards. I know eleven in Philly that'll look great in Buffalo. And then he was like, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Okay, I said Chicago by accident.
Speaker 1: Remember no, I know, but you But what you should have said is that the eleven is in Philly that's available.
Speaker 3: Oh no, what I was.
Speaker 2: Trying to say, But I did a purpose to make you think a little bit. The jersey number eleven is available in Buffalo. Yes, it's supposed to get your senses like, well, who the hell where is number eleven that play receiver?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: He talked about a j but that was all.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, since we say they need a receiver. I was thinking about, Okay, I know, no, I know a number eleven and Philly that's available, or I know a number eleven that's available, not a number eleven in Buffalo that's available because he's not available in Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Listening the jersey number eleven is yes, Yes, it's supposed to make you think a little bit, that's all.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: The chat was thinking like who is in Chicago? Who's in Buffalo? That's on eleven?
Speaker 2: Yeah? See that? My bad? How bad?
Speaker 3: Or we could have got Michael Pittman in Michael Pittman Junior number eleven?
Speaker 2: Nah, he wear a single digit. What's Michael Pittman Junior's number? You think eight or nine? If I'm not mistaken?
Speaker 3: Eleven here is eleven?
Speaker 2: Yes, my bad?
Speaker 3: God with a k oh Joe, are you suiting up to help us win the World Cup?
Speaker 2: Us? A man? Please? Boy? We need You're gonna need more than me? Boy? Are you gonna need more than me?
Speaker 3: You see bear? Who do you think is the best option to coach the Raiders?
Speaker 2: Shoot Jesus.
Speaker 3: kV and cord Man. Lamar better stay with us f all that other issue.
Speaker 2: And Lamar ain't going nowhere? Man, Look, I.
Speaker 1: Think Steve made it better than the clear. I want Lamar If Lamar wants to be here, he said it, he said we want to do something. By March, I mean he laid it out. He Saiday, hey, me and er could fly down there, X, Y and Z whatever we need. That's what you want. If not, we'll play it. Hey, we'll play it this cap number and then go from there.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Every shapez o jo looking like Jerome from Martin Francisco Garcia unk. Does Luke Keickley finally get a fair shot to the Hall? He has the resume, longevity is missing, but the rest neither top two linebacker during his tenure.
Speaker 3: I absolutely agree.
Speaker 1: You're talking about a guy that was Rookie of the Year, a guy that the Defensive Player of the Year within his first two years, what five times?
Speaker 3: First Team?
Speaker 2: Five or six time first Team All Pro, seven times, eight times a Pro bowler.
Speaker 1: I definitely think Luke Keithley is more than worthy of getting there. Marlon Motts Ocho has said to play Little Bill in the new feature film Little Bill Goes to Miami.
Speaker 3: Eric On Peacock, February twenty.
Speaker 2: Fifth, ain't know that was my nickname growing up too, Man, Well, little Bill. He used to call me little Bill. They used to call it. They used to call it a little bill, and they called me kill Bill. Love what to call you huh yeah, little kill Bill. Yeah, okay, yeah, but you know I got I got away from that, you know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got out of that life.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I got right, I got right.
Speaker 3: I'm king red Ojo.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I told you, whenever you ready, I'm looking up looking up football field, and you're gonna have to pay up that money.
Speaker 3: Patriots to the Super Bowl Lakers and five.
Speaker 2: Uh, miss.
Speaker 3: Ms.
Speaker 1: Patrice Shinton's funny, Max ain't getting traded. Ready to have the second highest cap space and we have ten picks in the draft. We're gonna be fine, Miss Patris, You're not. You're not gonna be fine. And you need to hit all of those picks to even have a chance. Brian im Stillham can be the next Hosteler. He got the defense, just like the nineteenth ninety Giants. I'm taking the underdog. But you guys do realize. Hosteller just didn't start the playoffs. He had started. Phil Simms had got hurt. He was starting. Phil came back. Coach Parcells stuck with him. Y'all said, Tom Brady did it. Tom Brady had started like twelve games and in the playoffs, y'all said Nick Foles. Nick Foles had been a starter. He had started I think the last three games and the two games in the postseason, and then he the Super Bowl. This is not the same scenario. None of those guys just started the NFC or the AFC Championship game. Sean Payton believes it. Sean said, this guy could be a starter for another team. So we're gonna find out. We're gonna find out. Brandon Crow Hey, unkin, o Joe, what team do you see Jereed Min Smith making the biggest impact when he gets drafted in twenty seven?
Speaker 2: Anyway depends on you.
Speaker 1: Gotta realize who's who's up there, who's up there that needs a receiver?
Speaker 3: They're gonna take him.
Speaker 2: He still got another year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they're saying in twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't no, depending, we don't. We don't know who's gonna be you know what the bottom three. Hell, he might he might be one. Yeah, I was just getting ready to say that he might be one.
Speaker 1: Remy, please remind o Jo that Pickings not going anywhere. Jerry loves him and can afford him. He'll get franchise tag at minimum.
Speaker 2: Enjoy it. Oh yall, you can't afford him. He could afford him at a goddamn lord price. Are y'all fan so selfish? Man? Let the man go get his bread and hat and get his Come on, man, what's wrong with y'all? Man? Y'all Lee.
Speaker 3: Be more cow up?
Speaker 1: Do you believe Brian Flores will ever get another head coaching job in the NFL?
Speaker 3: I do, Michael Alliance?
Speaker 1: Do you think Bill's will be making a change swing for their next head coach? Maybe someone under contract with a year left on the deal. Coaches don't really normally, it doesn't normally work like that with coaches. I mean we did see coach Belichick go for a trade.
Speaker 3: We saw.
Speaker 2: I think who else got traded? John Gruden? I think Herr Medwick too? Did her members? I think her met was didn't her Methers get traded?
Speaker 1: Jesus? Yeah, mister Jack Yokomo, you guys are awesome. Thanks Jack, appreciate you watching, Mike and Mike.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: King o yo Oh y'all?
Speaker 1: Are you going to send Kirt a gift from the purchase you made today from unk? Kurt?
Speaker 3: Who you owe besides me?
Speaker 2: I don't nobody, but I don't bet with nobody.
Speaker 1: Spicy Wife for Life, Miami Home grown South, Miami, Gray Ghost, Fernando you team love unkin O Joe.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Appreciate that. Appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Uh you were so right about Tomlin Harvard McDermott. I know a little something, but hey, thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. As you watched Indiana complete the Cinderella It's not Cinderella complete a magical, magical season.
Speaker 3: They finished the season sixteen to zero.
Speaker 1: They won the Peach Bowl, run the Rose Bowl, won the National Championship, won the Big Ten Championship, They got the Heisman Trophy winner. Didn't see Netty win Coach of the Year. I don't think so, but they won a lot. Indiana is the football capital of the country right now. Thanks to a twenty seven to twenty one victory there Hoosiers take down to Miami Hurricanes and cap a perfect season.
Speaker 3: I am your favorite up.
Speaker 1: That is my partner in co hosts Liberty City's own Bengals Ring of Fame honoree, a form A Pro bowlert and an All Pro He's chad o Yo Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button, Please make sure you hit the like button, and do us a favorite. Go subscribe to the Nightcare podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We like to thank you for your support, not just to night but on all nights that we come on, you show up. You support us with your word of mouth, your eyes, and your and your ears, and we can't thank you enough because none of this is possible without you.
Speaker 3: So again, thank you for your support and you continue support.
Speaker 1: Look at the purchase of bttle of sche by Laportier and you can't find it any state or city near you. Head to Laportierkangnac dot com like Oh Cho dead Tonight and it's the premium tasting VSOP Kangnac, the best tasting VSOP cognac on the market. But don't take my word for it. Try it for yourself and I'm sure you'll be convinced. It's the best tasting smoothest kannact on the market. Please drink responsible and be safe. Tickets for our Super Bowl show in San Francisco are on sale now that LINC is penned in the chat. The show is fifth. Show is Thursday night, February the fifth, at the Erch Theater in San Francisco Bay. Come on through tickets for the Super Bowl Live show in San Francisco are on sale now.
Speaker 2: The Lincol's pending the chat.
Speaker 1: The show will be Thursday night, February the fifth, at the Erks Theater in San Francisco. Again, the Indiana Hoosias set the top of college football thanks to a twenty seven twenty one victory. They cap the most improbable run to a national championship that we've seen. I don't know if we've ever seen a run like this from a team like this. Sixteen to Oero Hesman Trophy winning quarterback, Big Ten champ and now national champs. Congratulations to the Indiana Hoosias, and thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm unk, He's old show. We're off tomorrow. We'll see you Wednesday, Utah,