Speaker 1: Was the most difficult part about going up.
Speaker 2: Against that defense, the most what sorry.
Speaker 1: Cold part going up against that deep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were they were sound and what they did. I feel like they did a good job all around, you know, starting with the front, you know, the guys in their secondary. Uh, they did a good job just all around. And so you know, they're they're a good team in general. You know, they when they had the momentum, they kept it rolling. I felt like there was just like some you know, some tight windows and stuff, you know, not a lot of room for air in terms of you know, my decision making and stuff. So but overall, they did a good job. They came ready to play.
Speaker 1: The first one, the one you wanted to back the most.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that starts it off.
Speaker 3: You know, obviously we were rolling, we had the momentum, had some really big plays on that drive and then you know, I throw the ball like that to to end the momentum that we had. So for me, yeah, that that that that definitely hurt. I had it back, I wish I would have progressed and just checked it down and kept the drive alive. So definitely gonna learn from it.
Speaker 1: To explain to a Layman, What did you not see on that planet?
Speaker 3: I saw Deebo flash a little bit, and in that play, if we had quarters with two I safety debo wasn't necessarily a thought. I'm supposed to progress, and so I thought I saw some space early on, and I threw it late, and then the safety made a play and picked it off.
Speaker 2: So clear's day on me. I gotta progress.
Speaker 1: So tried to get to Kittle. Are you aware of the flags are on the field at that point or are you just still trying to make it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I saw some flags thrown, you know, as I was scrambling and stuff, not exactly sure of what or who the who it was on and so my mind was trying to make a play, And honestly, I can't make a bad play worse, I have to know that that's you know, on us in terms of the flag just buy some body languages of our O line and things like that.
Speaker 2: I did see that.
Speaker 3: So for me to throw across my body back in the middle of the field with a guy on George, that's that's very dumb with me.
Speaker 2: So I gotta throw the.
Speaker 3: Wall away and and you know, live to fight another play and punt and be willing to punt.
Speaker 2: So that's something I learned from in the hard way.
Speaker 3: What do you do? Yeah, I mean, it's the NFL. You know, we have some opportunities coming up, and we still got two games left in the regular season before we get in the playoffs. And so for me trying to look at the big picture of what we're trying to do, what our team goals are. But at the same time, I have to look myself in the mirror and ask myself why or how that happened and why I.
Speaker 2: Made those decisions.
Speaker 3: And so our team came ready to play, and you know, for me to make some decisions like that, it pains me, you know, and it's not fair to these guys. So I have to realize that and understand that, and I have to get better for my team.
Speaker 2: So did it.
Speaker 1: Seem similar to what you experienced in Arizona?
Speaker 3: And yeah, I mean I played the whole game fine, not thinking about it or anything.
Speaker 2: Well, it wasn't even a thing.
Speaker 3: And uh, you know, just the way I got tackled on that play, it sort of just lit up again, just like last week. So I had to go through the whole you know, protocol process on the tent and again and everything like that.
Speaker 2: So that's just sort of just how it went down.
Speaker 1: So when you say I can come back and that.
Speaker 3: Discussion, yeah, I mean we had talked about just the scenario of the game where we were at just got a stinger and you know it was my arm was coming back, you know, feeling normal and whatnot, and so he was just like where we're at in the game.
Speaker 2: You know, Sam had gone in and.
Speaker 3: Scored and he goes for right now, we're just gonna go with Sam just a by how things are going, and we didn't want anything else popping up with a stinger and all that kind of stuff. But it was just where we were at situationally. So Sam was doing good and rolled with him.
Speaker 1: You've been so good for so and so many weeks.
Speaker 3: When this happens, as it's happening, does it feel different?
Speaker 1: I mean, you've been so healed while it's been so high. What is the mindset as things are kind of tumbling away?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, for me, it's like, you know, I got to ask myself all right, like who who are you?
Speaker 2: You know, what do you stand for? You know? Who are you when things are good? Who are you? When things don't go your way.
Speaker 3: It's easy to you know, be riding the high and thinking you're the man when things are going well, winning games and all that kinds of stuff, and you don't really see, you know, a whole lot of adversity in some games and whatnot. And you know, this is the reality of the NFL. And so for myself, I obviously have to look myself in the mirror, watch the players, hight. I need to get better, make some cleaner decisions, help my team, you know, put up points and score and protect the ball. And when things don't go my way, it's you know, under standing. You know, I can't be acting out. I have to be real with myself and be better. But I want to be the same guy every day, you know, be consistent in what I do and how I do things, whether things are going well or not. I know who I am and I'm not gonna waver in that. So I've said that before and I'll continue to hang my hat on that. Just to be clear, the stinger, did it dissipate pretty quickly like it did last week or he still right now? No? Yeah, I had eventually over time it had gone away, and uh, you know at first it was just on fire and whatnot, and but over time, just like last week, came back so correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as you mentioned, learning how to be able to take upun is that a challenge for you to be able to say, okay, be more conservative and allow the offense to fun in the situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I think it's you know, easier to do so when you know you don't have that many turnovers going on, or the game you know, is a close game and whatnot. But you know, and things are you know, in my mind to all right, you've messed up a couple of times. Let's I gotta find a way to make a play Like That's where I think I have to grow and be willing, Like like I said, to bad play happens, throw the ball away, pump the ball. You know, the game's still manageable to come back. And and those are things I forget better at and and understand. So yeah, thanks Gus,