Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't fall when the summer, I forget fly all my life, all my life.
Speaker 2: Friend fall when the summer. I've been getting flying. All right, we're back episode of Club twenty podcasts. I'm the host. My name is DJ Wells. To my left, resident Chef Bischer, great Leaf, my boy, be here. How you feeling today? Feeling goods? What's saying now? You guys should get money socks on. Only niggas who sell drugs get a lot of money. Where socks like that with their shoes. I'm neither neither. I'm gonna get the working citizen man, Nigerian scammer number one. To my right, young not your young team, My boy, how you feeling? I'm good man, how y'all doing? We're good?
Speaker 1: Hey man, you've been you've been popping into it in the Twitter streets.
Speaker 2: Man, your name is? I don't know what they got going on you Adam twenty two. Man, y'all don't compare me with him crazy, Try you out crazy back course, that's a sick ass all star team. We gotta put up to Lebron and Kyrie get the final. Hey, he's dute for that. We're gonna talk about his sick guys in a minute. But we had a crazy We appreciate y'all the supportsman out of here. We fuck you shot a long way. But it's so funny seeing like everybody reacting stuff now because it's just like we really just be up for chilling and for you to be trending like that was so funny. It was funny as hell. And it's funny because I know y'all don't really fuck with Twitter like that, so I'm the only person seeing it, like, hey, this ship is crazy. It didn't make any sense. Na I ain't never really been on Twitter, so when y'all was sending it to me, it was funny. Though you was catching I was fucking dying laughing. They funny as hell on it, waters hell, and but we appreciate the love man for show for show, you know what I'm saying. By the feast, what's going on today? All these for my boy Mike man our dad shoes man, uh shit, I don't know. They just comfortable. Backstory. I can't Mike shout out to Mike to go going crazy. He got stunned on today. The bar, the door shoes they weren't by the door. They were freshly just from Mike's you know, repilitation to know that it's possible just straight every episode. Hey, hey, this table will not be empty the next time y'all see it. We ain't even talk about it, just say I'll know. Hey, the numbers add up for a reason. Today's first topic. I don't know if I want to take my girl to an Usher concert, because everybody who goes to that concert and Shu give him a solo sh just ain't the same afterwards. We really ain't got nothing to worry ab our girls ain't getting no solo. They ain't getting solo. Nah, we're straight. We don't got no worry about. Yeah, they ain't got the check. But I mean, what did he really do? I didn't really see it. What did he do?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Ushers? I don't care what Usher did. I just feel like whatever happens is Usher's fault because Usher be on bullshit.
Speaker 1: Bro, But it's Usher, Bro, he get a pass? No he doesn't, us Bro. He's been through a lot, Bro.
Speaker 2: What what does that happened to him?
Speaker 1: A lot of He had a lot of spud on his name. Now he getting back into real R and B. That's our last R and b nigga.
Speaker 2: Bro, it's over, Broy, I don't give a fuck what she went through. You're not about to sit here and my house.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling y'all, like I don't I'm asking that he do something graphic or was it just R and B was just saying music video ship on his thing? Okay, but dude was wild and though pover baby that he was tripping definition, that's.
Speaker 2: What the man tripping. I thought Usher had a bed out on that motherfucking god damn it before with a bed is insane. Yeah, I thought to see Peter Blake Griffiths ship. He show you better stop.
Speaker 1: The Florida niggas gonna be what dude wrote me that He was like, you really uncle alooney on that I started last?
Speaker 2: He said, because what was that ending on that port? Y'all was about to say, you blanked out? He's funny, nah, but man, I don't know like her. Dude was basically like, you a mom ma.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, that's so funny. Your girl having a good time. You're a mom you hate.
Speaker 2: What's her outphit inappropriate? Kiky Pommer, respectfully, Kiki's a nice looking young lady, but she is not out there dressed like Cardi b.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: No, she just had on a fucking fashion over dress. Bro. That was him being hella insecure. But the funny part about it was Usher has to take blaming this bro because he keep doing the ship. Then he commented, underneath what you saying? You get all that? Yeah, comment underneath the post ship. Hey, we got to talk about Usher for real, Chris Brown spend the block.
Speaker 1: He ain't learned a lesson because he's still out here wild. We're not going to start that on our.
Speaker 2: Shownald trump face like whoop.
Speaker 1: Ushers asked again if it didn't happen, be the first one because he's out of pocket.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: First of y'all here rollerskating no people, Hey, I don't like that. What do you expect from my R and B niggas for real, y'all? What do y'all expect?
Speaker 2: It is so amazing though everybody says like, yeah, they put on a good show, so ship. I hope I'm to get on the stage. Dude, I'm gonna send Pee out there. Man, I'm gonna send Pee out there to go to the show. It. Yeah, why not? That's a good experience, bro, y'all said y'all. You're singing y'all for happy birthday girl. My mama said, I said Kekey White said White, you said babyface, No, you said baby need a baker whoop your as podcast? Yeah? Why she on that with him?
Speaker 1: Because why the hell's baby Face open it up for you? That's the problem, Like baby Face near maker the baker.
Speaker 2: Come get on me. If I Needa Baker got on Twitter, hob that's nasty. She don't she got one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she did a working mark at manor fucking posted. But I'm like, I mean, baby face opening up for you? Why you get then you feel bad for the niggas?
Speaker 2: He like, yeah, y'all you know no, he wasn't. He wouldn't feel bad. That was some bullshit. That was passive aggressiveness.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: He was where's baby face from? That was a nap nigga response? It was yes, it was That was l a oh, like, I don't know why she's doing this. She's trashed.
Speaker 1: My said, bitch, I'm a bigger start to you. Anyway I wrote, your songs have been on that type of time. The mother fuckers like your school baby Face there the real baby face man, that just you know, you just like in real time watching niggas fumbled the bag. Like every time they always bring up that picture of Beyonce's prom, It's like, damn, that Nigga took beyond the prom.
Speaker 2: You talk about fucking missing the l up. That is tough. That is you knew she wasn't gonna mess with him after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he'd probably be thinking about it, not even now, But I'm just saying probably, like damn, when she first got big, he like, fuck, I let one get away. He said that sold the video, lost his mind because your Nigga's gonna be on that with you, Oh for sure, you know what I mean. So even with this like Kiki Farmership, the funny thing about it.
Speaker 2: Is that Nigga's posting that it's been spooky in that because that was a hell mary that Nigga hit her with the he hit her with the public you're a mom. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: But I feel like you're just giving niggas more mo to hop on your lady. Nah for sure when you do that. So yeah, that's what you're throwing a lot. Yeah, he probably just a square, And we love to see its from the bag every day, But we love Nigga showed their head crazy.
Speaker 2: He was in a bad spot too.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to see her get her for her, dude, Bro, she was then looking bad out here, lost a bunch of weight and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're going through the practicey Yeah. But now she's back. You know what I'm saying, she's got her peak. I ain't never really been a fan, so yeah, she school, I mean cool, But I mean I ain't never really paid attention to I've seen her on Quil and a b last time I really, I mean she was fu twelve. That's the last time I really seen her, Like, I know what she's been on since. I remember on okaybe five movies.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, he's telling me that's the last time we've seen her. I've seen her on social media, Bro.
Speaker 2: I wasn't trying to shoot on her. I mean, yeah, we wouldn't have seen that. That's not our demographic, is what I'm saying. I've seen her on that one show, Jimmy Falling. She did the singing ship, but she did. She killed that though, But I ain't never looked at her like he's killing the Beatough, that's crazy. That's the last movie I can remember though, she was in something after that, A couple of things. Probably she was in that new ship with a nigga from She was a no right, no am, I've seen that trash ass movie. Nope, it's terrible. I mean nigga from Kid Peel Uh Jordan Pie. Yeah, I ain't never seen that. I didn't get to see that movie, but I see it would be on Toby at some point. It's crazy. Hey shouts to Toby centniment is fire. It's one of the hardest movies I've seen in the last Cinnamon. It's the name of a movie. I wasn't talking about a fucking nigga. He's out of bucket. Oh yeah, we got Proud Family. Yeah, that's one of my first all Right, I see what I'm saying, but I don't know. I don't watch them shows really proud family. So we got I mean, I don't know your history like that. Her lineage in the comments was just like, take us up. Every time Brada says lineal, Hey shout out to the YouTube comment Hey, appreciate y'all who knew her to this ship. Y'all have been showing y'all ass. The comments have been fucking amazing. We need all that ship tag us and everyone should be there like it's a staple, shout out to the lenneage. And usually it's not respect what we said. I usually line is for.
Speaker 1: The hose, but it's universal now for sure Echo opportunity, Yeah, for sure, equal right.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is wrong with Britney Spears? Why is Britney Spears on the internet where what the folks should be wearing? And now why she intune with a number onood pick Bro, that was crazy.
Speaker 1: And that's what She's not into it with him? Why is he getting a fault for his security guards smacking her? Bro, that's not his fault. He was walking.
Speaker 2: It's clickbait, you know that. But I'm just saying, Bro, I'll be shitty like Bro, that's your bill, that ain't mine.
Speaker 1: Bro, Wait, Victory got bro, Nah, he ain't gonna get to that's their job up. Absolutely touched him. Nobody given about you being Britney Spears, but I would have.
Speaker 2: I know he probably have been hyped though, but THEMN and the coincidence she got hit hit me Baby one more. Hey, Yo, that's crazy, that's so excited. That's her song.
Speaker 1: Bro, he got bowt legging and everything over there, relaxed, my boy, he's out of pocket and Mike laughing. Bet no better for bike get back for the Hey Boy episode. All right, but Brittany probably was still on that baby powder.
Speaker 2: Yeah she wash man, I ain't gonna put her on that. She's a junky bro junk bro.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she's trying to cry for sympathy now, no bro, no, i'mast all them bro.
Speaker 2: While she in Vegas though, because she ain't getting the micro room party in there, Madland, she probably got a show at a circus circus or something, Circus City, the hotel city Many. I was laughing when that video came out. He's like for me like her next snap back, I was rolling.
Speaker 1: He look she saw Maybe they protecting that nigga too much because it's out in yesterday, wasn't that.
Speaker 2: That's the summer league though, that was terrible. It's for people who play that's not gonna play good during the season for the most part. Yeah, the thing about you don't get the ball that much like all the young dudes that got the buck. Unless you're the number one pick or the number two pick, obviously you're gonna get the ball. But like dudes who's second round, thirtieth pick or trying to make the team. You don't get the ball that much. I think he's gonna come back killing though. He's gonna be cause it's gonna be league. That's like you said, like the whole entire thing for summer league is like for people who are going to be playing for overseas or way contray. It's like, I think it's still crazy they be having three or four year players that play in summer league. Like, hey, bro, you should not be doing three summer leagues. If my third league you ain't figured it out, you just need to go to training camp, Bro, depending on where I am at in the league though, trying and you still get to showcase your stuff to other teams. It's all every team in the league be there, So I agree. I mean, especially with the way that covered it now, like that ship was going like they covered that in Pam on the NBA app, which is crazy. But I guess for me, like we talked about with Edmond, if you go in there and kill as an older year player, do you still get the same love from it. No, you're sposed can and see it. If you don't kill, you look crazy. Yeah, so like Jabari what's his name play for the Rocket. I don't know Parker, but Hart is coming back to Jamar Smith. Yeah, if he don't kill like he did. He looked crazy like he struggled out there. They're like, damn, you start for the Rockets and you are struggling against rookies and even more reasons for him to get rid of you. Yeah. They was on his ass the first half because he didn't really do shit the first half the game with thirty, but it was like, damn, where's he at? I'm just like, damn, bro, he in Vegas. He was probably fucked up last night, probably did a camp. That's a big gamble though. That's why people don't do it usually after they second year. If you a starter, if you play like I don't even know why he is playing though, Yeah, bro as a sophomore in the league. I still don't care. Like you're he's a starter. You're a starter, Bro, that's like kick you Murray. Kim Murray was out there, but it looked it looked too crazy. That's why they had like own hands shut it down, bro, Like you shouldn't be out here, bro, forty and stuff, like he just wanted to get some extra rips and it was a Sacramento too, so it was like I'm at home. I guess I guess that shit's crazy because like they said, after one game, just like he gonna be all right, y'all, Like it's like I'm learning how to play, and everybody was just like, how to fuck you don't know how to play? Niggas is first game in the NBA. Yes, bro, there's a learning curve. You know. Most rookies take like the whole year of not playing because they don't know how to play it. Like you said, for you out saw, do you even sit behind a vet? It probably took you probably what a year and a half to really get the feeling like playing in the NBA. Yeah, it's a different pace. And then you always it's already people out there with their own agenda, like niggas trying to kill two come to watch Winby like Ship, all right, everybody here to watch him, but Ship, I'm about to steal it shine, So you got that part of it. So I don't even I don't buy none of that Ship. Yeah for basketball signals like me, like I watched that ship because another basketball is like NBA wise. Obviously w A is going. But like hoop and why did you get that and open run ship? I look forward to that just because you get to see rookies early. But you see what niggas is. Of course, I your boy mouth Turner had to fit on. That's your boy'll started center dress like Aul so hey.
Speaker 1: I was so pissed when I see the outfit, I'm like, mom, no, we was doing bettern't dressed like.
Speaker 2: He was had a scarf around his neck. He was dressed like I was nothing on his outfit. It's cool, Killer, It's cool. Hallibury held it down. I'm happy you ain't having no slander for him. You've been real respectful him. But I appreciate that. I liked him from the game. Bro, I don't be having nothing to do with these niggas talent, you know. I if you could hop, you can hoop. So I like that he had a party with the two sixty in the bag. That's hard, Like that's what I would have did. He did that for Wally? Yeah, fuck Wally that ship too, Now that's hard. That's like on the game, my nigga, my league. When he had what was it forty mil or sixty mili and that ship was why he had ship. I couldn't imagine being that flaking. But if I'm signing the Max deal like that, that's generational different. Hell yeah, y'all gonna about thish, y'all gonna talk about it anyway. I don't get my shirt off. Goddamn paid this summer for the sixties. Crazy hey. Shout out to LaMelo, Shout to everybody who got that Super Max extension. That's higher. It's your first real payday in the NBA. I couldn't imagine.
Speaker 1: No congratulations and nigga Anthony Lward said, I don't got nothing for you hoes.
Speaker 2: Yes, once again, I guarantee they were keep that instead of a championship. Yes, on my life. Absolutely, he don't give a fun he living bro. No, I'm just saying somebody I read it was one post. Somebody told me, real winners want to win. They love they love a game. What they say painting for Yeah, I love the game. But it's a fan still gonna be the f out of here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: It's funny about that too. We had there's so many comments to go through. It was one dude, he was It was a white dude. This is fucked me up.
Speaker 1: He was like, watch so many in bombs, nigga, you don't get to determine how many bombs we get to say.
Speaker 2: This isn't a conversation for you. Watch your fucking mouth. I was crying.
Speaker 1: I was like, white people gonna regularly how many times we say ship that was the wide ship ever? You know what I mean, we apologize it. We ain't no that we apologised. The white people said, no, we are we are white people.
Speaker 2: Wrap it up. That's why he is funny.
Speaker 1: We're sorry. We ain't gonna never get to the micro or party. Act like I'm trying to go to the party.
Speaker 2: Man up. When they called the little party, I'm going sober though. A little a little baby in them out of pocket him make me on on the plane sharing that blanket together. I was shitty, mom, Hey, that picture of cools a little baby and that is crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Little baby showed the motherfucker who was taking the pictures to it. I'm like, oh he did all that on purpose. Bro, Them pictures are crazy.
Speaker 2: I have never seen a party like you have to like every picture of slinker, everybody is out of pocket.
Speaker 1: The white dude that took it. He was just smiling with a little baby. Said this the motherfucker who took all them pictures. The one with him cools and Mike. I said, we're no way, we're that We're not having that much funey. Nah, ain't no way in hell.
Speaker 2: Bro nah. The one with Joel and b when he had his arm. Now, when people get drunk, they do do some weird stuff. Like they started like national laugh photos, touching you and stuff, and he be like your boys. Though I'm not gonna say they touched me like they was getting hugged on stuff. But I'm saying, like I used to have a partner, Mike, Bimmy used to have a partner. When he got drunk, he like grabbed your shirt and like start pulling you in, Like, yeah, that's the nigga that's overly excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I used to be like my nigga relaxed, bro, you know, grab your head. I'm like niggat you like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Falls like and that's like that video of Nods performing and it's a nigga like wiping his head.
Speaker 2: Why are you touching it? Like what's your own? Like I used to be like you got calm down. Shout to Jeremiah Man, what you got calmed down?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I was out of pocket, out of jam. I was in party mode. It was lit like that's how Michael. He probably was drunk. Bro.
Speaker 2: He's probably drunk, Bro, and.
Speaker 1: His guys probably ran behind like a you did somebody somebody flicked like gott even and it looks he looks so so he probably was choking.
Speaker 2: Really, what am I doing? I'm out of that picture. That's nuts came but with that stupid ass hair, it just was all bad. You're too ta to be doing like Bro. I just think that the pictures bro, like they had to recap it was fire. I was like, damn, it looked like when I started seeing the individual steals, I said, oh, niggas was out of the body. So his party is like the brunch. It looked like it was everything nigga. I didn't know like what they had to do with. Oh, I just seen a tweet when Grant Williams was there shouting my boy Grant. They was like, why is Grant Williams? They was talking bad.
Speaker 1: It was like this can't be a little bit how because Grant Williams was here damn like that. It was kind of funny. I was laughing, shout the g but he just got paid to. They had you, they had you messed up man. Man, they could have threw some boody on my niggas.
Speaker 2: He's probably probably probably came up in that party. Man. He probably was just like man, y'all too out of pocket and this motherfucker for real. And when I seen niggas wearing, I was just like, this is nasty. I've never seen one all like the all this, the all white parties ever be successful because will niggas be wearing It's not swaggy. It's always four different whites.
Speaker 1: So if y'all went to the party though white, this would have been our first time going to say we went yea, y'all would have wanted to leave after y'all saw all the ship going on, or y'all would have kind of blanked that out.
Speaker 2: And it was like we here, like am I married? Or am I right now? Am I right now? Or we're not married? We just single? Dude. It was kik. There was a whole bunch of people in there. I was just to see what's going on? Do you drink your first time?
Speaker 1: Going to something like, you know, everybody there is comfortable because they'd have been before, but it's like our first time.
Speaker 2: So it's like do we behave or do we turn this bitch up a fool? I regret so you probably wanted to. I ain't gonna meet mill it, but I had a good time. Hey, mieg Meo has to get off social media. It's him posting a picture of him crawling is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever ever seen in my life. That's worse than him in the fucking fris and the pool. No, no, no, I'm still mad at him for letting Did he call him daddy?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that was crazy? That was But no, I lie the video. I just seen him a little baby shirting that blanket on the jet.
Speaker 1: It's one of the worst things I've ever seen. They had a pocket because explain that.
Speaker 2: I fuck with me, But do you have fun? Are fun?
Speaker 1: And didn't even like I'm a street nigga, I won't be on social media and meet Everything you've done is been at the last and they are part of that community too. Some niggas from Graceland from my hood her. I don't have nothing to do with nothing, have nothing to do with nothing. Bro, I don't know how do we get there. I don't know where that came from. I'm just saying, nigga have funny moments. I was talking about fresh Rig. I was talking about him throwing up.
Speaker 2: Man, don't give I'm gonna tell you that ship ain't cool, bro, you were confusing the youth.
Speaker 1: I was talking about taking a picture going to the toilet. That's not the real dreams of nightmares. It is a nightmare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy man, Oh my god, shout to meet me. O man, we get about. It's one of those parties, not the right nation one. We just cool.
Speaker 1: Y'all can go to Dinny House by yourself. I'm not going but all white ruber party.
Speaker 2: Why been the one? But you just stay long, you just stay long. But I'll be throwing it out there like I was, like, I had a good time. It was about Mike. Will would informa, Oh my god, that's old. Shout to Michael.
Speaker 1: Coming down with the shots. I don't got no story. I ain't got no story. Oh god, I don't know what. Hey, he's as living, he's going crazy, he's looking for Max. I don't know what well, we've been in the corner of the last two possessions. I told you you didn't even rebounded Joe Johnson on the block right shot.
Speaker 2: I told Joe yoga, y'all out of the pocket.
Speaker 1: Now you last why I didn't like did wondering why you won't go to his party cause you looked like they had fun at his party.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've never been bro. You're going to the Dinny party or the Jamie Fox party? First? Whoa yeah, canceled, cancel plants. We'll let Mike go.
Speaker 1: I might get hit some footage and Mike, if you're making real for the Jamie Fox party, what's wrong with Jamie Fox party?
Speaker 2: Be careful. You ain't gonna be go off of tar. You know you keep the Tarker Woods off its on. That's called a little bit different, y'all. Dude, crazy man, shout to Jamie Man. I heard you recover a shout Jamie Fox Small recoveries.
Speaker 1: It wasn't nothing wrong with that, nigga. Man, These niggas got a new movie or something to come out. I think got the R and B album. Hey, I swear to guy, if we see a Jamie Fox movie and I'm gonna be pissed.
Speaker 2: Niggas are lying.
Speaker 1: Roll with him, man, only nigga in the hospital been with a fresh air cut like ago.
Speaker 2: Get go. The house was crazy because you gotta move a pillow? What's wrong with him? Bro? Oh my god? And what's wrong with you? Man?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, bro, like that ship just seemed like a scripted bro Man. Speaking of scripted, did you see the Drew skin burn man alive?
Speaker 2: That was the funny. I see a little bit of it. Now you're gonna watch them. I can't take bird Man seriously that I know he playing. I didn't know if he was in on it, and I first I know you. I can't take you serious. I know he knows like like, I couldn't take it from Ms Gladdys boy crying. I did see that, but I didn't know if he was playing that. I said, he was about to kill this nigga is gonna kill ski list? Is that nigga?
Speaker 1: Mom? He said, I put that on Gladdest, Miss Gladdest. I said, oh, why DJ crying?
Speaker 2: Bro? Oh, Bro, that Dad Jamie Fox ship is insane.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get killed for that, and I love it. I was part of that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You're here crying, Bro, Oh my god, you are insane. He did I do it for crazy? Hey, that's crazy. Bourbon used to be like real songs, and we used to have to suffering through some of that ship. Was it somebody else like Birdman that we grew up with? Nah, bird Man was a go because he honestly he had something. Let us so soft? You know he didn't know he he definitely did way he carried out out, Master Pan. Oh you got bird Man fucked up? You got P fucked up? No by far Bro Birdman inner versus Master P Bro, No.
Speaker 1: J speak your peace. I don't even like I have to speak your peace. Master P does not have a verse better than to let us so soft. He don't have a verse better than the number one son, mister ice cream Man.
Speaker 2: That's hard about about it. Yeah, and none of that ship but gator Man talk about it that many first made this song. You keep saying that I'm talking about that part of you can't take it away.
Speaker 1: From him, Bro, that's a nast The verses two don't suck up the lineage, Bro, just take a shot.
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: They they oh what to day? Bite your team da, it's early, it's early, it's a morning one.
Speaker 2: It's up. I didn't funk that congregation name five big Masterpiece three three just three three gonna say I got the hook up?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Ship you got out about it? Okay, shoot show three of limits, so just ship number one center obviously still fly, damn im. I'm trying to think of another way just to cast money to roll on. Yeah, ship, that's t DJ winn Bro. I mean, I was just naming three were comparing song. I'm just saying DJ win Man got that, and that's nasty that we I hate that we'd be here. I know that y'all didn't come here for a massive people men versus, but we're here, no limits soldiers and them songs what them some big as hell? They make him say, you ain't seen the tank it a long time and it was thirty my nigga. He did cash buddy money fasts his trash, and y'all been gassing him for years. You out of yeah, Bro, I've been gassing him for years.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: He got the baskets outside of my mom b already already four of them niggas is better the niggas who do the Lebron skis and ship that way. You wow, corny ass niggas. Niggas fake walking boat legging.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm not how you gonna fake walking bow leg That nigga did the ups post office football coach.
Speaker 2: Bro, nigga coach better? Are you talking about Louis Young? Hilarious? Bro? Fire ship? Bro? Bro, stop it?
Speaker 1: He did give me, give me cuntry at nah fuck. I can't believe this, Bros. I ain't talking about stand up nigga skins daisy killing everybody. Bro.
Speaker 2: Bro, it's authentic, his his uh back when he was growing up, his two thousand ship. He put on the big clothes. Bro. That was really relatable. Bro. Sitting on the green box. Bro, you tripping? Bro?
Speaker 1: You said the niggas that do the Lebron parodies, that'sh It is funny as that that locker room ship with Doc Rivers and Paul George or that ship is funny.
Speaker 2: Like I'm thirty with the nigga, Like I'm thirty eight all right with that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Hey, did you see wen't I see? It was like that's just signed Doc Rivers to do. I said, nigga will turn my so quick? Might We watched Chris Webber do it? Oh that's nasty. Who's the worst CV the basketball ball time? Chris Webber. He's definitely up there for me. Great athlete though. Cray one of the most other righted Hoopers play basketball. That nigga. He came out with the blue yeah city for Are you talking about the doves? Yeah, the up tempo. Now I'm talking about the Supreme. No, I ain't talking about the spinners now, I'm talking about the one with the foe on the back.
Speaker 1: I thought there was a nasty spring wheel spree worlds had the spinners had the sparkly.
Speaker 2: Joints. Yeah, that was his shoe, bro. I didn't know that, but his his Nike joints was fired up. I just didn't know the name. Yeah, but the is crazy. Niggas had them two weeks growing up. Niggas had all types of flavors in the did not. No, I didn't have no. You know my mama, My mama would never do the shoe. But no doubt. What's a weak shoot you ever had growing up?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: The weakest? Yeah, probably some weekends I had with some converse the doctor Jays. Oh yeah, you had the Doctor Jays. Yeah, I did I hooped him. Where is Mike? Where are you putting at? I was let him talk first, Mike, Uh yeah, of course ship. I had some Siconis bough in the third grade.
Speaker 1: They were many ass, just like you get the cold basketball shoes and every day cool shoes, you get old ass.
Speaker 2: Every day shoes was horror based in hell. No the blue you know, just seen Boosy pus some Sconis two days ago. He needed to be in redbout classics. My nigga got something horror Bro, the new version now the new hard. I mean they weren't hold by no means. They were definitely from shoe Carnival. That really had some weaker shoes, the Doctor Jay's converse. You had some.
Speaker 1: You have some starberries you out of park that I wasn't doing that bad, Mike. Yeah, you can always steal. It was only fifteen bro.
Speaker 2: After my mama could about you them. See the problemise yo hoodie was more expensive than your shoes. That was a problem. Gimme shocks. No, that's a nasty versus. I know it had some shacks. We in middle school he had the pad leather, Jordan, Oh not the pad leather. The concourse shocks the concorse. I ain't gonna shut him up.
Speaker 1: But he did.
Speaker 2: What was that do it? He was dunk and hanged on the world. Oh my god, I didn't know Shack may Pan. Oh my god, the current threes right now? It was eleven shacks.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't They wouldn't poor either. That's why that was probably his favorite player. I don't know why he had them.
Speaker 1: Nobody has ever said, let me get a pair of shacks, like they got a nice big house. Oh yeah, yeah. I was the one good out that way. The family were straight. So I was like, I don't know why he got these. So that means he picked them out.
Speaker 2: Or he thought like, they're gonna be fucking with these and we was not. We was terrious. So Shank got a better shooting starboard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd probably rather have a starboard in the shack. I want the call the Kazi Shacks broad.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the shack. My problem is we're not about to go in Walmart and you're about to get groceries and just say, oh yeah, Grandy is worth these tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I like, you had me funk up times hard though, Bro. Even Barry wasn't no better. I don't want to get my shoes that I wouldn't call Square mall. It was at the Fleet Market, right, come on, you just shout out the west Side.
Speaker 2: Just don't do that.
Speaker 1: I am from the West Side. I know it's a fleet market. I used to go to the real Fleet Market and get fresh. But we had autumn jackets my mom autumn college. We had them plastic trash bag jackets. But I'd rather go in the mall and get my shoes. And we in Walmart and my mom just went back. Bro, I agree, but the optics is just crazy. It is coming out of the shoes. That's nasty because you see everybody in Walmart.
Speaker 2: Whatever your mama ordered you something, and they can't be the box. I even I ain't really did like because it's probably somebody gotta wear. It's somebody that probably gotta wear shacks. So I ain't disappointed in but Bro, were just talking about I ain't disrespect the shacks, Bro, But I ain disrespect the shacks. I'm just saying, like, Bro, that's a weak shoes. We get it that some tears gotta wear on. Hopefully y'all grow up and be something to I't gotta wear no more. I'm just saying as a shoe, as a.
Speaker 1: Piece of shoes, it's a bad person, man, bad person, an open deal. I'm getting some shocks. If I open up a box and some shacks come out, I might run away. Christ I don't love me. Y'all had enough time to steal from something new Asian hip and had them cameras.
Speaker 2: They putting you on the script store. Then stop, man, you buy your kids shocking? You got a phone? You out of bike? Oh man, yourself, you fucked up parent, You fucking loser. You're a mom. Yeah, what are we doing today?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Speaking of a mom? What about Adam twenty two? Hey, Oudam twenty two. It's one of the nastiest people to walk his earth. You having to roll off of another nigga here your wife is insane. But we're about to turn a job though he's rich. Bro, that's got a nigga like Adam. You got the whole boy like Adam game. I got a whole boy girl, Buddy, Man, he's Adam for sure, but he'd be old then on bullshit? Bro, his wife and out here taking all kind of pickle bro put the love of the game. She's lebron straw for grades. She's a smg. Hey why is the bron coaching them? Looking like that? Man? Shout out to round Up for helping him. Man, Yo that I know some people who like into that though, like letting the girl do that. God bless him. You gotta be a wholesome nigga.
Speaker 1: You gotta be a wow what I'm saying for you to really just let that just be a thing, bro, Because as we said, that are in those industries.
Speaker 2: Bro, they have real relationships at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I get that, but it's different when you facilitate that and then you recording it and then you put the press. I think it's just big because of who he is. He has a platform. It's a million people like him. Bro.
Speaker 2: They have girls that's out here.
Speaker 1: What fun and Peter Blake bro on every we talked about motherfucks having they go that's a job, bro.
Speaker 2: No, I understand that. Like I'll be very clear, he's a genius for what he's doing with it because he I mean, if you gonna let somebody else get paid do it, he's I mean, they make content together. So some context to it. The role out of stuff that he's doing behind. It is crazy because he said, the dude asked for four thousand game ten, he's probably gonna make one hundred calf the ship. But the process of it is, you're nigga, You're rich. You don't have to do this. So you talking about this the way like, Bro, we are more or less laughing at you than with you. We know you get money off of it. Said she heard. For like three days after she was like, it was easy to go back to your ship. Though she did. She did a whole interview. She said that she did podcast after broke Up My life. White people different, we're doing too broke to door brother bro, but hey, listen, we did a red table talk. We kicked we go back in from sitting here, tuble what you doing? Oh boy, this nigga went on the press run talking about, Yeah, I can't go back in that pussy afterwards. That's crazy. It is crazy.
Speaker 1: Wow, hold on, She said she heard, yeah that's real, but she got what she is a black dude. Yeah, ah man, So she was like fantasy overtime and yeah, man, er back on the way. We after thet the hell of a job a week after they got married, get the fuck out.
Speaker 2: So do you ask how it was worked today? I'm never asking how your day work is? I mean, that's a normal American citizen question. Yeah, do you ask that? Like hey, what you call you on the way home and they get a car like, yeah, heck, good day of work. Got a couple of scenes in bitch don't come home? Yeah, like they do that, that's what they do. But still it ain't that bad to me. Like their content beforehand was him, her and another girl. It was never another nigga. It was just a nigga in her. I don't think it's that. I don't think it's that bad because they live that kind of lifestyle, so it's whatever. But speaking of it, it's probably a business relationship like we make money together, like let's just make money. But the honeymoon, it's just like here you go, another nigga. That's insane because.
Speaker 1: I'd be thinking a lot of these celebrity relationships be like I ain't gonna say scripted, but put together.
Speaker 2: And of course, like I don't think like no disrespect today marriage. I don't think jay Z and Beyonce really like look like I don't think they look at each other and be like this is the match. I think they probably was like they don't give you the nah nah. Yeah, I think that's a lot of different things. But ship, speaking of relationships, your boys on the hill, he got some demands. All ain't matter because girls do that to us, talk about it. I remember, oh Lord, allright, this ain't no story. But I'm just saying. I remember a girl told me, like, I don't like no nigga who wear but dazzled shirts. I respect that. And I'm like, yeah, I can respect that, Like I don't want to wearing tight jeans but dazzled shirts. I don't want to wear all this kind of stuff or whatever twenty twelve to you win a bit for her. I ain't never wear shirt they wore over dazzled shirt.
Speaker 1: Had some ship of that clothes fucked up that fallsig closet all right now, I ain't wearing them but dazzled shirts, nigga. My jeans might have been a little tighter, but nigga had them jackets that nigga had them with their future hats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't had no dazzled shirts. You know what era of clothing. I'm happy we got the fucking rid of the Robin Jean era. That was crazy.
Speaker 1: I never had though, I never that was so expencive. But give me the Robin Jen over how we used to dress, how we used to dress likes and big shirts. The sizing for sure, But I definitely take a pair of Dabols over some Robinson. The show of Dabones are ur Conic pants.
Speaker 2: They're cool. Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling like the way we dressed, Bro, That's why I be like my little nephew and them. I'll be telling them all the time. The only thing I'll give y'all is the clothes, bro. Our clothing back then were so terrible. Didn't matter what we put on, Bro.
Speaker 2: This ship was because we went from the baggy era to the rockstar era, and that a hearty hair was really nasty. Who started there? They dressed like girls now I mean they go they go crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying in general, how we just go to the mall and find a decent pair of fitts and the cool shirt.
Speaker 2: Bro. We wasn't even looking at a regular fit. No, my ship, my jeans were forty and my shirt won the six eggs. It wasn't even buying it. Like I remember one day I told somebody Mama bought me a three X short. I said that was too tight, mane y'all was one hundred and forty five pounds. I looked at her like, damn, did you go to the big guitar that was we had a biggest nigga used today? I need that stick on. That talk to I was lame as fun. I ain't do that. I ain't do that. Do that the chance sports now that real niggas was nasty because you'all will watch.
Speaker 1: Them teams that sticker on there wear it again? Iggas about two wash cycles you out of pot.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, chimp still got fired for twenty teen? Hell no, maybe two? Who's to tear the ass?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Crazy? People don't even go in the money for the whole week. That's crazy, bro, that will get you through the whole week.
Speaker 1: People don't even go to the monumues on the West side. I get you through two weeks. What y'all wearing two T shirts?
Speaker 2: Nall? Never that? Yeah, I've done it for sure, for sure, No, I oh t under my yeah. But sometimes you couldn't just roll it on the first seas like niggas was wearing my two X teas and ship or you had to have something broil Nigga. I tell you, Nigga Berlinton Factor one six one right.
Speaker 1: I'm older now I don't need wear shirts under my bro, I'm about to let the drawings go bro here, so it's come to the guy that camera never get working for you, because I ain't the one that gotta look at that ship, say draw so you really you really well? Roy, Nigga's ain't so hiddy for sure to realize he's sick. Bro.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be the last episode of Club twenty nah. But what that's so? Ship?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: What did Jonah Hill and his girl get into it about?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What was she? Basically? I think she's a swimmer, divers surfer, one of them for a living. And she was posting like pictures of her surfing with her swim suit on, and he was like he don't like that, Like you're gonna do that? Do that? But like leave me alone. I'm gonna move on and then just throw all these criteria that he had for his girl in a relationship you want. I'm like, damn, I mean girls do it to us, they do I respect it, bro, But she's in it. She's in that field. Yeah, hear me. I feel like he a little out of pocket because that's her job. But he's like, if you want to be with me, we ain't. We ain't doing it. I feel like it's okay to have things that you are non negotiable. I respect that, but that seems really controlling. But if that said ahead of time, then that's on you. They might gave you the option of lead though. It ain't like he's saying, hey, take it down now. He say not if you don't want to.
Speaker 1: She like showing like some sexy ship Olympic Olympic outfits. Bro, I don't know them swim suits, Like, come on, it ain't like she's dropping the link in there, bron was she went wild? But it's just like he did the option girl, Like, Bro, he definitely got leanding the plug.
Speaker 2: But I want to I want to know what else was in the contract. It was just like like you can compromise with a lot too. It was just stuff like that, like if you want to do this, if you want to hang with girls that used to be from your past that do wild stuff, that party, no wow. If you want to go have coffee and eat dinner with him, that's fine, but if you want to go hang out with them, and like he said, you can hang out with your whole friends some more. Oh free, you need an old freak. I think she was and he was trying to like yeah, because he kind of said.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the age. I don't know, because you can't settle a young girl down. Bro, telling your girl she can't go out with her friends, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It was I'm crazy, but he gave her the option, like I ain't for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I respect that, but she tried to expose you, like look at this CARTERIY try to get me.
Speaker 2: But it's likes his rule just ru. You ain't got a bib. You can move on from there, everybody. He ain't putting his hands on you or nothing. And like you said, if it was one of the things that initially so what you decided to deal with, it wasn't too good for you, all right, move on. But if he's springing that on you mere relationship, that he's out of pocket, because nigga, you can't have this type of the mess, especially the things that like people get mad about her relationships. That's how Adam twenty two crazy as hell. Your girl cuts you out, You lead a light on, you lead a house, nigga. You you know what, y'all got any demands and y'all just can't happen. You got some nose. Just don't be at them twenty two girls. You got one dej I don't even know how to follow up.
Speaker 1: Just don't get cooked on the side of the black and we after we get married. I guess that's the sillon. Don't go to open gym without me. If crazy falls, that's crazy. That's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's nuts. He said. It's he said, don't go to open gym without me, that's crazy, that's nuts. False.
Speaker 1: No, but yeah, just because when you put restrictions on girls, bro, they're gonna do the ship anyway, y'all.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't got no I got pep peeps running the house is like get on my nerves and ship. But like others like yeah, the Email Maters Club, for sure. I'll spend a block. I've been chilling. I don't eat my bed. I hate it. Oh my god, guess what somebody's some donuts this sport. I said that. She looked at me, was like, do you clean up anything?
Speaker 1: Oh? With that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with that. Niggas don't know to respect me something totally. But why can't the motherfucker eating and eating the bed bro? I don't have to explain it. I don't. I have an asue with crumbs in the bed bro. It don't matter why I just don't. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: If I have a couple of things that I'm asking you for it, there should be no follow up question.
Speaker 1: Real, real Jonah Hill, guess what if you don't like it, That's why you was like. That's why you was like this talking about it because you know expations. Okay, today evening I smelled pow rose in my room. I'm gonna fucking lose it. That's crazy trying to smell that ship when you got to the cramp in your room. Now you smell like mother fucking juicy seafood about just like a little snack. Cool, don't put it about a whole bal want to eat a twins anything with two sides? You're out of fucking pocket. No dinner, no experience food in my bedroom. No, you got biggest pe peas like Roger.
Speaker 2: Just just clean up. I'm cool eating because I'm cracking up pop box and my ship.
Speaker 1: You have a fucking kitchen, a couch, and then bro about lay down after you eat this three little house on the bread. I pay bills on this for fucking You're not gonna sell me. I can't eat my fucking bed.
Speaker 2: I eat like a little like twins or something for real, like crazy. I ain't about to eat no pop. Oh that's ridiculous, bro, I'm not even comfortable in a baby you put in the box next to the bit afterward.
Speaker 1: This is you know, back boy, get your postures right first. First, this is medatory. Find the show for us to watch.
Speaker 2: I respect that. You gotta have set the mood. Set the mood, you know. Then you put right here? Bro? You go crazy? Bro, you was gonna take my shirt off? That's my swag. I'm saying. When you're done, do you get up and throw it away? Or you're like that on a nice man? You just get up, clean it up? Are you? You're sitting with your back to your headboard and you.
Speaker 1: Just letting the crubs fall like lebron You get your Pope's extra crispy crumbs when you choose it coming.
Speaker 2: That's why I always take off my shirts. Bro.
Speaker 1: Here, crazy, bro, what do you do afterwards and you go back. And I was saying, where you put the box? Though?
Speaker 2: If I depending on if I pop in them, I'm gonna probably leave it there take it up. But if it's like a six six to eight er, I'm probably gonna throw it away. And you want to know what's crazy? Me and him living together obviously wasn't nobody bedroom. I would never do it. And I was living next door to a scone.
Speaker 1: If I had something coming over getting the session, we both go stop and get or whatever. We're eating in the bed. Bro, Dude, it's crazy. Bro, we're eating in the bed.
Speaker 2: Bro. I'm not going to the kitchen late at night. Bro, that's crazy. Bro. It's not that far of a journey. Bro. It's like, we don't have to sit at the table.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I man, you know what, We're gonna leave this from the viewers to the side. Hey, let us know if you're eating the bed, and if you do, let me know so I can personally block you because y'all have a fucking pocket. But on that note, man about to get the fuck up out of here. Appreciate y'all showing love. It means the world to us. Like Share, subscribe, telling friend all that good sh it, we'll be back next week. Crazy I ever