Speaker 1: I was born to Duntee. It's the Donkey of the Dead, Donkey of the Day, question, Devil.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club, the Evil Lab.
Speaker 3: After that, going into Donkey to Day, you really are Hell, that's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Did you see that he's a breach? I think that. I don't think that you just took an ask when I think you just took something.
Speaker 3: Oh man, don't get the day for Tuesday, December twelfth, go to seventeen year old Jevin Allen and his older brother, twenty two year old Jared Allen, more so than Jarck because Jevin is only seventeen, but actually the both of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, but Jared, you twenty two, you're supposed to know.
Speaker 3: A little bit more than Jevins, just a little bit more, because we all know that the prefrontal cortex doesn't fully mature until twenty five years old.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. Jevin is a basketball player. Okay. He got benched by his coach.
Speaker 3: His coach benched him because of his bad behavior toward an opposing team player. I don't know what Jevin did to the other player, but whatever he did warranted his coach benching him. His coach thought it warranted of benching. All right, cool, trust the coach, all right. The coach is the coach for a reason. The coach is someone who tells you what you don't want to hear, who as you see what you don't want to see, so you can be who you have always known you could be.
Speaker 2: Well, Jevin didn't see it that way.
Speaker 3: Neither did his family, because when the team returned back to the high school, Jevin and his family were waiting in the parking lot for the coach, and this happened.
Speaker 2: Let's go to KHOU eleven for the report. Police.
Speaker 4: A Willis High School basketball player is out on bond, accused of attacking his coach. According to the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, seventeen year old Jevin Allen was upset about being benched during Tuesday night's game against Conroe. He and his older brother Jerk are accused of then waiting for the coach outside the school, then attacking him in the parking lot. Both are charged with a public servant Willis id telling us the coach is recovering well tonight. The district goes on to say they determine the student's address was no longer valid so he has been withdrawn from the district and they are deeply saddened by this incident and will not tolerate this behavior from students.
Speaker 3: And they shouldn't tolerate it. Okay, everybody can't be crazy. You and the brother. I expect the seventeen year old to bug out. I expect the seventeen year old to have low emotional IQ. But where are the adults, Where are the ogs? Where are the older people in the family that say, no, Gevin, the coach is right, even if you don't think the coach is right, knowing you can't resort the violence. Jarck, you're twenty two years old. You gotta tell your little brother you can't resort the violence just because he didn't get his way. This sense of entitlement that exists amongst people in this era is insane to me. And the fact that nobody is telling this seventeen year olds this isn't the way to handle this, and instead they're saying, yeah, you right, we gonna whip his ass.
Speaker 2: With you is insane to me. Now know, twenty two ain't th old.
Speaker 3: This was damn Also, Allan, you know Allen's since it's Jevin and Jack tell me what college is Gevin gonna get in. What college team is gonna want Jevin to play for them when they know this is what could potentially happen when things don't go his way. Just because he didn't get his way, you know, him and his brother decided to whip the coaches ass not to mention. Now you have an assault on a public servant charge on your record, which is also gonna make your life more difficult, all because you made an emotional decision. This is why I don't understand when men talk about women. Women don't know how to control their emotions. Humans don't know how to control their emotions. Okay, By the way, this is why social and emotional learning needs to be taught in schools kindergarten through twelve grade. Because Jevin and Jack absolutely needed to exercise emotional control. Take a deep breath instead of reacting right away, okay, whether positive or negative. Give yourself a moment to process what happened. Okay, find out what you're feeling. Replace negative thoughts, channel your energy, explore your emotions. There is a plesthor are things you can do before you resort to violence. But my biggest issue in this situation is nobody is leading this young man? Are young men? Correctly, Jack, you're the big brother. You're not an og by any means. I'm forty five, I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight. For to me you a baby. But this news report said Jevins' family was in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just know that there was nobody there to tell these young men. This is not the move old men for counsel, young men for war. But when no counsel is being provided by the older folks, what are these young people.
Speaker 2: To do but go to war?
Speaker 3: Because the biggest war they fighting is with themselves. Please give Jevin Allen and Jack Allen the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you are the dog gee.
Speaker 1: Of the day, the dogee all the day.
Speaker 3: Ye president of the faul Lives Madic Committee pulled up his stats for the twenty three to twenty four season.
Speaker 2: Fifteen points per game, three.
Speaker 3: Assists, three steals, games played one Okay, that's a pretty.
Speaker 2: A decent stat line for one game.
Speaker 3: Paid one season stat line for one game, Young Jevin, all right, okay, but you got to learn some emotional intelligence. Okay, your emotional high IQ have to be way higher than that because in life, things aren't going to go your way okay all the time.
Speaker 2: And if the.
Speaker 3: Coach benched you because you made a poor decision, the coach knew exactly what he was doing, that just gives you an opportunity to think about, you know, the decisions you make moving forward. If you indeed want to play now, you ain't playing for nobody because you made an even worse decision after the coach bitched you for making a poor decision. Destiny is not a matter of chance as a matter of choice. Always remember that.
Speaker 2: But did the coach fight back? They said people came to help out, help him out. He would have got in trouble if you for that.
Speaker 3: I don't know no self defense because he's a twenty two year old brother. He and in school. He get his ass whip. Look at your shot and the right coach right, and then Andy was in Texas looking in your shot.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you for that dog in to day.
Speaker 5: Now, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We're asking would y'all delete social media for a healthy relationship? That is the question eight hundred five eight five one.
Speaker 2: Folationship with who yourself, your spouse, with your girl man or your spouse. It doesn't matter who you're into.
Speaker 5: A lot of people feel like social media breaks relationships up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think everybody need to delete their social media if you don't have a healthy relationship with yourself, because that's the that's the relationship I see people ruin in the most relationship they have with themselves.
Speaker 5: That is the question where y'all delete your social media for a healthy relationship. Let's discuss it's the breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast club.