Speaker 1: Betting on sports can be hard, but hiring Morgan and Morgan is easy. Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury law firm. They have over one hundred offices nationwide and more than one thousand lawyers. Their fee is free unless they win. For more information, go to forour the People dot com slash Best Bets, or dial pound law pound five two nine from your cell phone. That's f o R the People dot com slash best Bets. This is a paid advertisement.
Speaker 2: Come check it in, man, and I'm just told this story now issos idiots who believe in analytics.
Speaker 3: This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander, gone vis.
Speaker 1: Good Monday morning to you. It is a numbers game at Visa, the sports betting network, Visa dot Com. Game plus, iHeartRadio, YouTube TV. Every you take it is in.
Speaker 2: We appreciate it.
Speaker 1: It's Gil Alexander, It's Kelly Bedlin, producer number nine, so much more than a producer.
Speaker 2: How you doing, man? Do it great? How about you go?
Speaker 1: Well, we just got here months ago. There's this guy outside of actually in the place I know, I know stopped usn't.
Speaker 2: We forgot a bottle of Larcenai bourbon for me. I see yea is.
Speaker 1: He supposed to bring you? So I was promised guessing lines for week number eight in the National Football League coming up, and Kelly, I don't know about you, but week number seven, uh, the hot streak was stopped for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was. It was an OK week, but uh, when you're in it in circum millions, Gilly better than an OK week.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was the whole time I was bigging you up at nine and when I was drifting you at eight and two taking all my pressure off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's subtly what Gil was doing all last week.
Speaker 1: By the way, Kelly is so good at this, and I crashed. I got it two and three.
Speaker 2: I went three and two, three and two, and then a two and two with the Cardinals pending today. So yeah, the Packers got me. That was the one that should have won and didn't. And we'll get it all that we've done on both entries. Gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If you're if you're wondering what this is, guessing lines, we do this every week. We've done it for years and years. What it is is, Uh, I'm in a cocoon. I don't know the lines. This is sort of interactive, you're supposed to play along. The first reaction is usually the best reaction, not this past week, but usually the best reaction to this. We'll go through the games from yesterday. We'll take stabs at next week. We'll find out how off we are or how close we are to what the actual line is, and within that process we look to extract value. That's what we do here. First though, a Survivor update Circus Survivor after five weeks of michugas technical term in two weeks now of just stopping cold, five entries last week out of to twenty one, and then two entries this week out of two sixteen gone, so seven in the last two weeks we got all away from fourteen two hundred and sixty six to two hundred twenty one in five weeks, and in the last two weeks we've gone from two twenty one to two fourteen. So there we are.
Speaker 2: We knew it was going to happen at some point, Yes, we did.
Speaker 1: Actual intrinsic value of each remaining of the two hundred and fourteen remaining is but poo, poo, poo, poop sixty six and sixty three dollars and fifty five cents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, still doesn't get any easier to hear every week you'l for you, for.
Speaker 1: You and me both. Yes, yeah, only one entry on the Falcons won. On the Vikings, those were taken out here this past week. Somebody was going for uh so someone I don't know what they're you know, we can always speculate, right obviously where they're multiple entries. Did they think that the other side of those was going to be heavily played? I don't think you can make that case for either of those, Yeah, Falcons or Viking. So I don't know what what was going on with those two. But nonetheless, know what, let's put it this way. You know what stopped this year? People failing to submit? Have you noticed that? Oh? Really, finally, finally we got to a year where people figured out, oh this is actually I.
Speaker 2: Feel like we were still ripping on at the beginning of the year. But now that we've gotten into the real money, people have stopped. I guess, yeah, well maybe that's maybe, maybe that's correlated. Maybe because it crashed so quickly, it was obvious that you couldn't you know, people who are still in that had to be locked in and again I'll say it beforehand into week one, I don't go crazy over people not submitting because people have lives. They forget that they you know, and they're doing thousand. They're doing the sign up earlier and earlier. You know what I mean. If your you're out here with your bros partying in May and then sign up for some contests and then completely just forget on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could see that happening. I go the other way on the first week. But yeah, good, so at at least people are submitting. So again, sixty six thousand strong, one thousand dollars per of the remaining two hundred and fourteen entries. And now it's time for guessing lines week number eight in the National Football League. That's not guessing.
Speaker 2: Not a sickle buy in.
Speaker 1: Week an't killed not a buye Have they ever done that before?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Doesn't it feel like a weird week for they're not to.
Speaker 1: Be buys Once the buys start, they kind of go till the end, right, Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: There's another one, like I think the week after Thanksgiving. Like Thanksgiving, in the week after there's no buy. What you're telling me is there was a buy Island, Yes, bye island, by island, the bye Island spot. What do we get on Thursday? There we go, all right?
Speaker 1: Thursday night Vikings at the Rams. Ooh okay, it's a pretty good game. But this is this gives us opportunity to talk about a couple of things here with the with the respective games. Yesterday, Minnesota loses to Detroit thirty one to twenty nine. It would ended up being a really dramatic finish in this game. I don't know what Detroit was thinking. Early fourth and seven at their own thirty three. They faked a punch.
Speaker 2: God, that was so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jayalen Reeves maybe on fourth and seven only gained a yard set up Minnesota. Second play of that drive, Aaron Jones in from thirty four, touchdown seven and nothing Minnesota early and you're like, what were you doing? Dan Galble ten to nothing? Then Vikings and then it was the Detroit Lion show. Five plays, sixty nine yards, Gibbs in from forty five to make it ten to seven, three and out or excuse me, at least a punt for Minnesota. Next Detroit drive five plays eighty three yards, go off to Saint Brown for thirty five fourteen to ten Detroit, and then Darnald under threw a pass badly picked by Brian Branch. By the way, Brian Branch, what a season he is. Yes, every week he comes up in this exercise.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's one of those that would have been a ridiculous catch if it was a star wide receiver, and he lays out for it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Detroit nine plays seventy two yards Jamirian from eight twenty one to ten and a half, and then they started trading. At the beginning of the third quarter. Vikings big drive Darnald to Jefferson for twenty five. By the way, justin Jefferson just as good as ever. Cut it to twenty one seventeen, but the Lions right back nine play seventy yards go off to Raymond Khalif Raymond for twenty one twenty eight seventeen. It would get to twenty eight twenty three after a couple of will Reiker field goals. By the way, he never misses another nine, Yeah, it doesn't. Twenty eight to twenty three Detroit. Then Detroit was so that's was six ozh four left in the fourth quarter. But Detroit with the ball up five second attend at their own thirty, Montgomery hit by Joshua and Tellis he fumbles Ivan Pace Junior thirty six yards scoop and score two point. Trive fails, but Minnesota as the lead twenty nine to twenty eight with five point fifty left, and then teams would trade three and outs after that, So Minnesota actually had the ball with the lead at one point, but they couldn't do anything with it. And then Detroit, starting at their own thirty with two thirty two left, Jake baits forty four yard field goal thirty one to twenty nine with fifteen seconds left that would hold Lions win. Let me just ask you this. Noted Vikings fan Will Hill thought that the Vikings should have gone for it in this ballgame when it was what was it fourth and one? I believe was it fourth and one on that last three And I don't have to Jake exactly, but it was fourth and very short, and he thought they should go for it, and even if they failed that, even if Detroit scored at that point, there would be enough time on the clock for the Vikings to do something about it at that point. But instead they go ahead and they punt Detroit can milk it and get the game winning field goal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wasn't thinking.
Speaker 1: I didn't think much time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not gonna say it was the wrong thought, I guess. I just it did not stick out to me at that moment. Yeah, and nor did it to me. Great job missing a two point conversion though, Minnesota we needed that one. Yes, we needed that one. So some of us needed that one.
Speaker 1: The Brahs more interesting the Rams yesterday they beat the Raiders, not that game being interesting because you know that game was three to nothing Raiders. And then Minshew picked by Kobe Durant in the in the first half we're talking, that led to a Rams four play, forty seven yard drive kyroen in from thirteen seven to three Rams with three minutes left to the second quarter. Then the Raiders next drive, Minshew hit by Kobe Durant, fumbles former Skins great Cameron Curl with a thirty three yard scoop and score fourteen to three Rams. It would be fourteen to six of the half, and then what do you know, Raiders third and six of their own twenty four Minshew picked by Jalen McCullough. That set up the Rams at the Raiders twenty six, Xavier Smith for twenty four, kyroen In from two, twenty to six Rams Joshua Cardy would miss the extra point. So then it got to twenty to nine and then twenty to twelve with a couple of Carls in field goals. Then Cardy doinked a thirty five yard field goal try. So it was still a one score game. And here's where it got.
Speaker 2: It said, here we go.
Speaker 1: This has more to do with the Raiders and the Rams, so just play along with it. Here Raiders have fourth and goals. So the Raiders are down eight, fourth and goal at the Rams nine with two fifty left in the game. What do you do? Al CoA presents, what do you do? I know it's a cola thing, but you don't what to talk about. Uh, we'll tell you what Antonio Pierce decided to do. He decided to kick a field goal Carlson twenty seven yard chip shot field goal. Because when you get a chance to cut a one score game to a one score game with two fifty left, I mean you gotta take that.
Speaker 2: I mean. The weirdest part about it was it was or not maybe not the weird The weirdest part is what you just described, but it was pass pass pass field goal like if you usually go with like, that means you're going for it on fourth yeusure.
Speaker 1: The weirdest part about it is that I learned that the Raiders have a game management person. Well, of course they do, every team should, uh, but apparently theirs was out yesterday or something. No, he wasn't to say, because if this was your choice, what are we doing? So, by the way, they make the field goal rams, they do have all three of their timeouts. Kyroen got fourteen. They went to the two minute warning, so the Raiders still had all three of their timeouts. They do use them, they do force a punt, but you end up down five at your own eleven with one thirty nine left, no timeouts, and then Minshew, by the way, was picked again third and ten at eleven by McCullough, and that was the ballgame. Katie bar the door. But essentially what you did was you traded a fourth and goal at the nine, down eight with all three timeouts, four a first and ten at your own eleven with no timeouts, down five with one thirty nine left, and you can say to yourself. Hey, but Gillet, it worked out. They used their three timeouts and so they did get the ball back. Yeah, but there was no gear. First of all, there was no guarantee that it was going to work.
Speaker 2: That worked out perfectly.
Speaker 1: It worked out perfectly for them, right, so they got over a part that they had to get over. It still worked out for them. But the trade then is still again, take one shot at nine yards, yes, and then a two point conversion to try to tie it versus Yeah, we'll take it all the way back and we get to win this time though if we get there. You know, that's the trade off. We get to win if we score a touch, But you still have to go eighty nine yards with no timeouts. And there is nothing about your offense quite frankly, that suggests that this is a good proposition.
Speaker 2: Yes, correct, And I mean Minshew filling in in that game, Yes, there's nothing. That was the perfect example though, Like, why why do you always go for it there?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: It's because it played out exactly the best.
Speaker 1: Win could have, unlike the Vikings thing. In real time. I was losing my mind on this, as everyone does. Yeah, that was really anyway, that's the Raiders that's later Minnesota at the Rams, I said, Minnesota minus three and.
Speaker 2: A half, Yeah, a little high. Right now it is three on the open are pretty much everywhere in LA all interesting. Thank he's taking money though right now so juiced threes. I think Chrissy would say, I like your number better at that. We'll come back. We're guessing lines. We'll get the Sunday's games for.
Speaker 1: Week eight in the National Football League right here on a Numbers game at vis these Sports Betting Network.
Speaker 3: Numbers game on Sports Betting Network.
Speaker 1: Back on a Numbers game live from Circu Resort Casino, downtown Las Vegas, Kill Alexander. It's my buddy, Kelly Biddley. Everybody, Kelly Biddley there he is. He's waving way Dodgers Yankees after all. Huh yeah, yeah, I believe that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't wait for it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I said that every time I said, this is the one year to do all these different matchups, and then I would end it always by saying, watch it'll be the.
Speaker 2: Game if you if you just bet like ten dollars on the on the exact matchup.
Speaker 1: Every time I said that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I guess who didn't do that?
Speaker 1: That'd be me. We get tweets at beating the book. Bob c Dash one thirty seven sounds like a city ordinance. He says, got killed by the hook this weekend, anyone else, These lines are getting tighter and tighter.
Speaker 2: Las Vegas five to one, four yo.
Speaker 1: Have you ever gotten that heart in your throat feeling I did yesterday when our quarterback went out. Let me tell you a sheesh. Let's dust off the old flackjack and get ready for Chicago. He's obviously referring to Jade and Daniels of the DC Skins, who uh, Can I be honest with you because everybody was I appreciate everybody checking in on my mental health yesterday after this. This was always the you know, Jayden Daniels with the RG three vibes, and part of the RG three vibes is also worried that Jade and Daniels is gonna get hurt. And RGIE three's first injury the year that he blew out his knee in the playoffs against Seattle was actually a sprain knee against Baltimore. So if whatever happened to him yesterday, and we don't know exactly, we don't think it's broken based on all sort of indications X ray's negative, X raysed negatives. Yes, ray negative, but undergoing more tests today apparently. Yeah, I don't know what all that, so we don't know completely what the extent is. But weirdly I sort of related that that to RG three and felt good that, Okay, if this is the injury he gets, we got away with one, right, Like that's the that's the PTSD I have about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's It's really interesting because it just left me thinking yesterday of how many times we've warned about thinner, smaller quarterbacks this stuff happening to and then like Lamar Jackson has somehow like basically gone on skates for so much of his career through this stuff.
Speaker 1: He hasn't. He hasn't, right, but he has mostly guy and large. Yeah, it's luck of the draw man, but eventually, eventually it'll get you. Riley grannin the idea of an apolitical betting segment with Gil's show here two weeks prior to election, seems impossible better to explain where US betters can participate difference in poll slash election model slash betting markets, and then have two guests taking different positions. It seems like Riley, seems like Riley does want to want a segment. He goes on to say other potential elections betting topics for Gil one bipolar nature of national polls or sustate poles, lack of high quality public state polling. Two why betting on trends, polling historical results results makes sense in election betting, and three manipulation of betting markets. That third one, how about manipulation of polling? Also, this is gonna be fascinating.
Speaker 2: Talk yourself into it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you sounds like you want to be on Ben Handorf Gilly regarding the megapod discussion, I would love to see a video version. Audio downloads be damned. I'd particularly love to see the veins popping out of your forehead yelling at Todd to stop interrupting, and seeing the guests face during this would also be great.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the guess what is classic?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? I don't get frustrated at all with Todd Gills at.
Speaker 2: Lee's used to it. It is the guest face is always uh, that's always the one to watch out.
Speaker 1: Todd has never met a sentence of mind that he doesn't feel like he has something more important to say, and that should be ended prematurely. Sam Ginsberg, you guys are being very unfair to the Raiders coaches. They were actually planning on winning with three field goals in the last two fifty.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, there's all the Vegas jokes, right, great Las Vegas coach there, Gil covers the spread work. I'm working up the courage if I run into coach at the building to.
Speaker 1: Say something, Yeah, God, good luck on that one. Hey, coach, can we jet how about these mints? Huh?
Speaker 2: You know what I would say to a great job of Brock Bowers, coach, That's true, you really coached Bok.
Speaker 1: Wow, he's your best receiver. Right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: What's next?
Speaker 2: All right? Sunday, early slate, No London, no overseas games this week. This is one pm Eastern Eagles at Bengals.
Speaker 1: Eagles crush the Giants. I mean, I don't know how much of this. Where does Eagles goods start an end and where does Giants bad starting in? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Twenty eight to three Eagles. Eagles roll the Giants.
Speaker 1: It was kind of like it was just a punt fest early and then Philly.
Speaker 2: But by the way, this it was a sacrifice all the quarterbacks. Yeah, we're watching red zone at all. Oh, yes, it's like the craziest red zone game I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: In the first half, it was zero zero in the first quarter and both quarterback had already been sacked three times each. I'm not making that wild. Philly then went five play seventy four yards Saquon in from three. That was set up by Saquon for fifty five or as Scott Hansen calls him, siquan.
Speaker 2: I did not catch that all day.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it was Brown's that way, but all he's like a sequan. Seven to nothing Philly second quarter, like eight to fifty eight left second quarter, then g then the fourth sack of Daniel Jones. Philly got the ball back fourth and three at the Giants forty one Hurts to Brown for all of it fourteen to nothing Philly and the route was on. Jones then got sacked a fifth time. Hurts got sacked a fourth time. This is still in the first half. Giants, we get a touchdown nullified off of a PI and they would have to settle for a Joseph thirty eight yard field goal fourteen to three at the half. Then in the second half, Philly ten play seventy seven yards Hurts in from one on a on a Touks bush set up by a Sequan thirty eight yards scamper earlier twenty one to three, and then Jones was sacked for a sixth time, Sequan for forty one to start the drive the revenge sequon game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Spread a ten play ninety two yard drive, Hurts in on another Tilkens push fourth and goal from the one, twenty eight to three.
Speaker 2: You don't need to know the rest.
Speaker 1: In the end, Hurts was sacked four times, what is it, respectively, But the Eagles quarterbacks Getty pick had got in and then Drew Locke got in for Daniel Jones. Daniel Jones was not happy about that. But in the end, Hurts was sacked four times. Eagles quarterbacks sacked a total of five times. Daniel Jones was sacked seven times. Giants quarterbacks are total eight times. So that was fun.
Speaker 2: I was not surprised at all to see the Giants go to.
Speaker 1: Lock because whatever whatever, Yeah, because he didn't know if it was just because the game was hopeless at that point and it was just spread hanging from injury or if it was a performance thing.
Speaker 2: In whatever with those two quarterbacks. Might you want to see a little bit of lock this year in times like this. I think that's how I'd treat it. I was a little bit more surprised that Hurts left as early as he has, just because this offense hasn't really been firing on all cylinders.
Speaker 1: But they don't feel great the Eagles, they don't. Ball says that Daniel Jones is his starting quarterback coming up in a week eight and Cincinnati beats Cleveland. Charlie Jones opened it off with a one hundred yard kickoff return for a touchdown for the Bengals to make it seven and nothing. It was still seven and nothing when Cleveland had the ball late second quarter. We know what happened here, second and six at the Cincinnati twenty one with one twenty six left in the half. Deshaun Watson non contact injury, a clear rupture of the achilles tendon. Dtr In by the way immediately a PI and the end zone. Next play, Chubb in from one, but the offense was off sides. They did get in with Nick Chubb from the one on fourth and goal from the one to make it seven to six, and of course any fleeting Cleveland excitement immediately gets extinguished by a missed extra point because just that's how it's going for Cleveland. It was seven and six at the half. But the Deshaun thing man, they start booming, they start like cheering the fact that.
Speaker 2: It's like I get it.
Speaker 1: You hate DeShawn both for his performance and the off field stuff, but like there is at that moment in one person's life when your leg is just when your calf is detached from your heel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first reaction was I was going to pick up my phone and text him, like, what's even the point? Like it's so it was that obviously.
Speaker 1: It was you didn't you didn't need an expert, right and Achilles Raptors to tell you that wasn't a kill.
Speaker 2: There was that, and then look, I was a guy pregame having fun on Twitter too about some of the fan reactions of did you catch the chu? There was someone put out a video of Chubb running out and then Deshaun Watson running out, and it was like all these cheers for Chubb Deshaun Watson, all these booze like you said, I I want to see Jamis in this offense. I'm gonna see Jamis. I didn't want Deshaun Watson to get hurt though, Like that's we're never rooting for anybody again, and.
Speaker 1: Especially not like that. I mean he is.
Speaker 2: That's they have to pay him every one of these dollars, by the way, everyone, I mean, that's that's the other part. If you want to extend that conversation, which maybe we'll do in later days, but these whole full, get fully guaranteed contracts, right, we all thought this was gonna be the last time we saw it. If you're a player seeing that yesterday, why would did you want to not ask for.
Speaker 1: That seven to six second half? Cleveland fourth or two at the Cincinnati thirty five DTR incomplete intended for Chubb. Then Cincinnati would take that go five plays n sixty five yards, borrow to Chase for eighteen to make it fourteen to six. Then DTR was picked off deflection by Sam Hubbard. A little later. You know, they could have taken a fifty seven yard field goal try to extend the lead, but they're like Cleveland's not gonna be able to do anything, So you know they cleverly played it conservatively. Eventually they got four play. Fifty yard drive borow to Higgins made it twenty one to six. Dtr picked again. McPherson would miss the fifty yarder but and then Cleveland would get a touchdown with Jamis at the helm, twenty one to fourteen. I do they did declare an on side kick, but the did failed as they all do. Twenty one to fourteen. Cincinnati wins. I will say that Cincinnati, this was a tough line to make, Cincinnati hosting the Eagles, Cincinnati by I split the difference between a field goal and a pick them Cincinnati by one and.
Speaker 2: A half, and it is two into half. I believe this game. I thought I was gonna be wrong on the other side. Yeah, this was. I'm a little surprised too. I bet a lot of openers yesterday, Gil this was not one of them. But I'm close.
Speaker 1: Cincinnati still gets a little respect in the market. They do, Yeah, they do. Since Okay, so Cincinna by two and a half. Wow, Okay, I just thought that.
Speaker 2: I mean that defense is still bad on the Cincinnati side and the offense not looking super sharp.
Speaker 1: While we're here, do we have a Cleveland game that we can we do Ravens at Browns. So the Ravens played a night part of the double header in the in Monday Night Football, they take on the Bucks.
Speaker 2: In the good game.
Speaker 1: At least on paper of the matchups tonight, DeShawn ended up fifteen of seventeen for one to twenty eight before his injury. DTR was eleven of twenty four for eighty two, and Jamis was five of eleven for sixty seven. They held Cincinnati. Cleveland did to two hundred and twenty three total yards, but they were minus two and turnovers and loss. I'll say I split between seven and ten now that it's Jamis got to be Baltimore minus eight and a half.
Speaker 2: We're in there, right, Circus got eight and a half. South Points got ten, South Points got ten.
Speaker 1: Here you go, Chrissy, Finny and Jimmy can't aggressive with it outsight unseen on the Ravens. We'll come back more guessing lines for week eight, looking for value. I'm not sure I'm jumping at anything yet, but the night as young as they say coming back numbers.
Speaker 3: Game on V said, the Sports Vetting.
Speaker 1: Network always love this time of year when the Sports Equinox is upon us with all four major sports in action, and there's no better time a year to be a sports better And with our new Sports Equinox special, there's no better time to become a Visent Pro subscriber. Sign up now get full Visa Pro access to everything we do through May one for only one hundred and twenty dollars. That includes daily best bets, betting splits, and all of our exclusive betting content for the MLB playoffs, college football, the rest of the NFL season, March Madness is in there, the NBA and NHL regular seasons, The NFL Draft is in there. The Masters off for less than twenty dollars a month. Don't miss this limited time offer. Visit Visa dot Com slash subscribe. The sign up now that's vsin dot Com slash subscribe. We get tweets at beating the book. Always appreciate the feedback. Michael Burns, how much is that condo going to go for? And you're building from Antonio Peers, Well, that depends. Is it a one bedroom a two bedroom? I assume he has a two bedroom. I don't know that could be could be pretty by the way, nothing has happened. He's still the head coach of the Raiders. If you're tuning in right now, Mariner's geek, what are you guys talking about? The spread was seven? Of course, Antonio p is going to kick the field goal to get it for me to please. Kelly mentioned that, and then o'dale says, hey, Gil, will they be moving the start of the World Series up since these teams were determined this weekend? Didn't someone say that was an option this year? I did say that except the option to make it earlier was if both championship series ended within five games. So because the National League actually ended in six, there is no moving up the World Series. It will actually start on the twenty fifth. It would have started tomorrow. Yeah, we had we gotten everything within five games.
Speaker 2: They put those rules in place.
Speaker 1: But then there's so it starts Friday night, in other words, instead of tomorrow, just.
Speaker 2: Because we have the one extra NBA style break. Almost well, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: By the way, about the Deshaun injury and the Achilles injury, which again, unlike with Aaron Rodgers, right, nobody is going to sit here and say, oh, I could play this year, because you can't because Aaron Rodgers' nuts. But the reaction by the crowd yesterday was what's the word deplorable. Jameis Winston had this to say.
Speaker 4: I'm grateful that I had a chance to serve the shun, but I am very upset with the reaction to a man that has had the world against him for the past four years, and he put his body and life on the line for this city every single day, regardless of your perception, regardless of what you should happen with him. He committed every single day that I've been here, to be the best that he can be for this team.
Speaker 1: And then Jamis licked his fingers, which I thought was odd after that, but uh no, listen. You could say what you want about the dramatic speech there by Jamis, but he's.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, yeah, he is right. He's right, a little dramatic, but yes, he is absolutely correct. It was even the stuff free game. It was it was wild watching that, like, hey, the Chubb just getting sheered on and Deshaun walks out and boot and I don't, I don't, and I don't know what Stefanski was thinking with the with the did you catch the whole quarterback stuff? Before the game.
Speaker 1: No, Jameis got moved to the third the emergency quarterback. That's why dtr got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like there was all the questions, including coming from me, of like did you just not want to hear chance whole game about James getting in there like that? That was all weird, all weird.
Speaker 1: It's a brutal injury and he'll be out for the rest of the year and who knows how much after that?
Speaker 2: Yep, next, all right, sticking in the early window. Titans at Lions.
Speaker 1: Titans at Lions. Titans lose to the Bills. But it was interesting at first. First of all, Buffalo's first three and out Amari Cooper dropped a pass on third and one.
Speaker 2: We should say that.
Speaker 1: Three to nothing Tennessee and then Tennessee eight place seventy five yard drive. They were just taking Buffalo off the field with a couple three and outs. Early Tennessee eight play seventy five yard drive Rudolf to Westbrook a Kiene for four touchdown.
Speaker 2: Ten to nothing Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 1: Oh could it be no? Buffalo? Next drive three play sixty one yards Allen to Keon Coleman from where Florida State forty four yards Cook for eleven touchdown ten to seven, and then Rudolph would fumble a snap. It was recovered by Terrell Bernard, but Buffalo couldn't do anything with it, and that's how it would be at the half ten to seven Tennessee. But then Tennessee the first time they had the ball in the third quarter. This was another one of these. Were in the moment, I'm like, what are you doing? Yeah, fourth and two at your own forty four year up three points, they go for it. Pollard hit for a three yard loss and then the route was on.
Speaker 2: Just felt like the game stopped. It was over.
Speaker 1: Buffalo six plays, forty one yards, Alan to Cooper for twelve touchdown, Amari Cooper for Buffalo fourteen to ten.
Speaker 2: Bills did kids that play after the replay of Cooper not know what the play was, Oh no, yeah, can't. I had to kind of like tell them what to do.
Speaker 1: We got to seventeen to ten, and Buffalo to Cooper for twenty seven, then to Kinkaid for twenty five. Eventually Allen to Ty Johnson for four out first play the fourth quarter, twenty four to ten. Rudolph would get picked by Tamar Hamlin that after Bass added a field goal, then Ray Davis from sixteen thirty four to ten Buffalo, a game where they spotted the Titans ten points and scored the next thirty four. Tennessee Rudolph Mason Rudolph, who got the start over Billy Levi's. They'll advise Billy Levi's twenty five of forty for two point fifteen. They were minus two in turnovers and they're at Detroit. Detroit who we talked about, who beat Minnesota. Ooh, this has got to be a big spread. Yeah, we haven't had many big spreads this year.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about that added into this week as well.
Speaker 1: That is lack. We have lacked that this year as well. Spread let's say ten and a half, just to get frisky way and.
Speaker 2: You are light. We're up to eleven and a half in this one. Although I do believe it opened, it opened closer to where you had it.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of bad teams in this league. I don't know if Tennessee's bad or if they just have a bad quarterback play. Not that Mason Rudolph was as bad as Billy Levi's. He wasn't You know what?
Speaker 2: It's interesting you bring that up because I feel like I've gotten more arguments about this team for some reason, because I actually think they're really bad. But I it's some of this is impossible to tell without getting decent quarterback.
Speaker 1: And I don't know what, you know, who knows what happens if they don't go for that fourth and two. Maybe the game ends up the same way. We'll never know.
Speaker 2: Next all right, Sunday, early window Cardinals at the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Oh good. Arizona plays the Chargers tonight in the nightcap of the double header. A little Baltimore Tampa Bay Arizona Los Angeles Chargers double header tonight. Do you have a play in either of these games?
Speaker 2: I've got Cardinals to close out two teasers and then I have them in my circum Million's better entry, So yes, Cardinals on I need Cardinals tonight. I could use them.
Speaker 1: Okay, you could use them. So Arizona sight unseen Miami, Miami loses Indianapolis. Miami actually led this game seven and nothing, eleven play, fifty eight yard drive Huntley to John Usmith from ten out on third and goal, seven and nothing Dolphins, and then Indianapolis would matriculate, and your guy, Anthony Richardson second and gold. The Miami eight would fumble. Zach Sealer recovers, be ten to three. Miami at the half. Dolphin's gonna win one, right, No, Miami second second possession of the second half, first play, first intend of their own thirty eight most are hit by sagoon a Luby, fumbles recovered by a Luby. Indianapolis set up at the Miami twenty seven. Four plays Tyler Goodson and from seven. We are tied at ten, and then Miami would have the ball deep in Indianapolis territory, first and tent at the Indy thirteen alec Ingold, loved by many here at the network, hit by Zaire Franklin fumbles, Tavin Bryan recovers, so we're still ten to ten game. Then in the fourth quarter, Matt Gay would hit a chip shot twenty two yardfield goal to put the Colts up thirteen to ten. Then Miami would have a fourth and one at the Indianapolis thirty six. They decide we're gonna go. We're gonna roll Jason Sanders out there for a fifty four yard field goal. I didn't have any problem with that. Jason Sanders usually nails us Doyke off the left upright. No good, because that's how it's going for the Dolphins. Matt Gay would add a thirty eight yard field goal to make it sixteen to ten. By the way, Tim Boyle had to come into this game, Miami would get it to fourth and two at the Indianapolis thirty three. They're thirty three yards away from winning it, but they got to get two yards and Boyle throws it out of bounds like he didn't even know it was fourth down. Yeah, did you see that? Yep, that was weird.
Speaker 2: I was expected better out of this Dolphins team. I actually thought they were gonna cut they were gonna show up out of the break.
Speaker 1: There is good news on the horizon though. Tua supposed to play next Yes, okay, so if Tua is playing, I've got this as Miami minus three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where we're at three some three and a halves we are seeing as well.
Speaker 1: By the way, if he's not playing, it should be Arizona minus three.
Speaker 2: Like I do.
Speaker 1: I do think whatever your thoughts are about two at Taguailoa, it's probably a six point difference between me and the backup.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm i to it might be way better than I thought he was Gil because there's I think it's been shocking to see how how different this offense has looked without two. I thought this team against the Colts with with the bye week, with Huntley back there, Like I've got enough respect for Huntley that I thought they were going to come out of the out of that bye week and have a little bit better looking offense, and they can't get anything going.
Speaker 1: This is that I and I will say this again, I loved that in season hard knocks with the Dolphins. I've said it before last year and I thought, and I was like, Mike McDaniel, he's so entertaining, he's quirky, he's interesting to watch. They're in good hands. And then this year I have to say, there's there's so much stuff and this is this is part of that list that mount rushmore of things I thought I knew, which I know. He has not been good as a coach this year.
Speaker 2: I think it's the I think it's the most shocking dysfunctional team so far. Right like that does it just doesn't seem to anything's going right. Nobody's on the same page. And besides two of being out there's not much to explain it.
Speaker 1: That first performance against the Titans, that primetime game where Tyler Huntley was not coached up at all, and people can say whatever they want, Oh it should be it's his first time. We've seen so many examples of guys showing up, Baker Mayfield with the Rams being a great example of that, of guys Cray, Josh Dobbs, off the street with the Vikings right where they perform well. And the fact that you couldn't get Tyler Huntley, by the way, made a Pro Bowl. I just want to point that out somehow, the fact that you couldn't coach them up and then here they are again. They look they just look miserable. So we'll see what Tua can do. But you know, the Dolphins are now two and four heading into uh, heading into next week's season, that next week's game.
Speaker 2: Rather I should say yeah, And I feel it's say about this time of the season that I say this every year about a team, But the Colts have to be the worst four and three team of.
Speaker 1: All time, of it in the annals of NFL.
Speaker 2: You know, every year, Wow, there're four to three? Yeah, they are right, all right?
Speaker 1: I think they are Yeah, look at who they've beat. Yeah, three, four and three. We'll come back more guessing lines. I'm still looking for value. I don't really know if I love anything yet. We'll see back.
Speaker 3: Numbers gave on FISID these sports Vetting network.
Speaker 1: Are you the type of players looking to get down ten thousand dollars in moren an NFL a lot at the best price in the market, or perhaps you're looking to get your in gameplay instantly accepted. Introducing sport Trade, the app that's going to change sports betting foe Emma minus one oh four line instead of the typical minus won ten, instant in game betting, and the concierge player service. Sports Trade perfect for those who want a premium betting experience. They're live in New Jersey, Colorado, Iowa, now Arizona, coming to Virginia. Download sports Trade used code visa. Earn ten percent cash back on each wager in your first week. Terms apply. I cannot be twenty one years or older to play. If you were someone you know as a gaming problem and wants to help, call her text one eight hundred gamblers Kill Alexander. That's Kelly Bilin over here alongside guessing lines for a week eight in the NFL. Does anybody think these Will Ferrell commercials are funny? By the way, Oh yeah about this?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I brought it up as soon as they started airing. You hadn't seen them yet, and I asked you, Oh that's right, I asked you, are these are these funny or really bad? Because my mind is just conditioned to laugh at anything Will Ferrell does.
Speaker 1: That's what they're counting on, and they're not funny at all. Yeah, there we go. So I thought we've diagnosed it.
Speaker 2: You and I dissect commercials better than.
Speaker 1: Anybody should do a podcast. Just second, we really.
Speaker 2: Should, really should.
Speaker 1: I don't have good ideas episode that's the problem. How many episodes you think we should get we would get through before we're like, well, we did them all, We did them all.
Speaker 2: Well, you could do it once every like what you know, once a quarter, once every six months, dissecting the commercials with Kelly by the I think like a whole fourteen people would listen. But yeah, all right, all right, keep on moving. Early window on Sunday Jets That pictureots AF Jets at Patriots. Something's gotta give.
Speaker 1: The Jets. Did you see this last night. So last night we had Sunday Night Football, same time as Game six of the NLCS. Dodgers beat the Mets, same time as w NBA Final Game five, the decider.
Speaker 2: There we go, Liberty, there we go refs. I should say, good job Liberty and refs.
Speaker 1: That were off. You don't think that should have been a foul?
Speaker 2: I was very men. Yeah. Yeah, for the closing play in the WNBA finals, yeah, I wouldn't have blown that whistle. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Breonna Stuart saves herself because she missed two free throws eighty three percent free throw shooter. She misses, to remember she missed one earlier in the series that cost them. She gets a reprieve. She hits two. It goes to overtime, and the Liberty are your WNBA champions for the first time ever and they're an original.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: So what percentage of time did you spend on each of these? Would you say?
Speaker 2: Oh, great question. I mean I watched the bulk of that WNBA game. I kind of was into the WNBA game, but that was a consequence that was also easier where it started before the others, right, and it's a shorter game.
Speaker 1: I'm saying though, when it went it was down the stretch of regulation in overtime, and you still had baseball. Baseball was kind of done. The Dodgers were crushing them, Mets were still feisty, don't get me wrong, But then there was the football game. Where was your attention? Not more on the WNBA game. WNBA was center screen volume up, me too. We owe it all to Caiton Clark. Sorry, Angel, It's true. Okay, Jets last night, this was pretty fascinating. Steelers go up three to nothing on a Boswell forty six yard field goal. Then it's a bunch of trade offs there. Jets get the ball nine plays, eighty two yards, five point forty one off the clock, haul from thirteen seven to three. Jets late first quarter and Russell Wilson now in the next sort of drive or there was. They traded a couple three and outs, but on one of those three and ounts, he threw two horrific passes, two horrific passes, to the point where out loud, I'm like, oh my god, what is Mike. Mike Tomlin is giving this game to the Jets, right, He can't be this bad, I know, Mike Tomlin's trying to figure out what he has at quarterback. My god, Literally, within a span of one game, I went from that sentiment to Wow, this's Mike Tomlin, guys and knows what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's incredible. It's incredible, kind of ragged about it. Posted incredible. Man like this guy, It's always Steeler's magic man. It just continues.
Speaker 1: It's incredible. Wilson. He ends up throwing this deep ball to Pickings for forty four. It ends up being seven to six Jets. This is still the first half. Then Rogers to Breese for fifty seven to the three. Three plays later, Rogers to Tyler Conklin from one out. When Ulbrick dropped the challenge flag before he could throw it to challenge the second doll, Breese all run and Rogers, like you know, the great guy that he is, like, throws it back in just this arrogant fashion at him. It's like, okay, Aaron, stop it. Thirteen to six the Jets. And by the way, then they call leverage on mink of Fitzpatrick on the extra point, so it went to the one. Then they went for two. That goes to Garrett Wilson, so it was fifteen to six jets. Can I just say real quick on that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it was a garbage call, but like, that's really hard to call if you're the rest.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm glad you bring this up. Chris collins Worth. And by the way, I got a tweet from somebody yesterday's like, are Chris collins Worth and Russell Wilson dating? Chris collins Worth and Tariko also were losing their minds, right because the who's a Terry McCauley is the sort of ref consultant, the official consultant there. They were all losing their minds. They called this leverage on Minka Fitzpatrick. You can't the officials should not be burdened with determining the force with which he touched those blairs.
Speaker 2: That's a call every time. What are they talking about? This is the WNBA foul all over again, Like, yeah, I don't know there was touching going on it.
Speaker 1: Oh, just because it's Meka Fitzpatrick and he's awesome. You were not gonna call that, like, come on anyway, fifteen to six they call it and correct. So, by the way, I don't care what any of them say. And here's the key to the whole game. So the Jets are up nine with the ball. Jets are up nine with the ball, they have a double dip opportunity. This whole game is in the Jets control and Aaron Rodgers on second and fourth their own thirty six Rogers is picked by Beanie Bishop Junior, which led to a short four play fifty four yard Steeler drive that took forty eight seconds Wilson to Pickens for eleven, fifteen to thirteen. We go to the half, and you could sense from there right like the whole game had shifted, by the way, at fifteen to six, the Steelers would score the next thirty one points unanswered, and that was the first of them. We go to the second half, Steelers get a field goal, make it sixteen to fifteen, and then the Jets second and ten at their own twenty three Rogers pass bounces off Garrett Wilson picked by Beanie Bishop again forty one yard return to the Jets one yard line. By the way, Xavier Newman had to be stabilized and carted off on that play. He did have a feeling in his extremities before we got off this broadcast, So that was good to hear Wilson in from one twenty three to fifteen Pittsburgh halfway through the third quarter. Then the Jets would have a fourth in one of the Pittsburgh thirty two. They would advance that, but then Zerline would have his field goal attempt blocked by Dean Lowry, so would stay twenty three to fifteen. Pittsburg would turn right around. Eleven plays seventy five yards Wilson and Jefferson from four out thirty to fifteen, and then the Jets on fourth and five at the Pittsburgh twenty five Rogers pass was batted down Pittsburgh then, so is seven fifty three left in the game. It's thirty to fifteen. Todd Wishnev my buddy has total passing attempts in this game over forty and a half, over forty and a half. At this point there are forty with seven fifty three left in the game and the Steelers up fifteen. So you figure to yourself, well, eventually the Steelers will get stopped, and you know Rogers will have to throw the ball around the yard. Guess what Steelers never get stopped? Thirteen plays seventy five yards. Russell Wilson never throws the ball. The Jets defense knows all they're gonna get are runs and they cannot stop it. It's like a nineteen eighty two Rigo drill. They could not stop it, and wish Nev impossibly loses his prop bet. It's incredible. Hush him. Thirty seven to fifteen. Pittsburgh. By the way, nause In from ten Rogers was twenty four to thirty nine for two seventy six in defeat in this game. We'll get to Pittsburgh a little later on because I gotta praise Mike Tomlin a little more later. With this Russell Wilson thing. The Patriots. You see this London game. This was another one of these games. The Patriots were spotted ten points. It was ten to nothing. I'm feeling my Patriots plus six, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm a genius. I'm so smart.
Speaker 1: I never score. I mean what they would score a garbage touchdown in the end, right, thirty two points in a row for the Jaguars. Pardon me, they may. They would get twenty five points in a row to make it twenty five to twenty five to ten. The Patriots would get a straight drive out of nowhere late made a Henry for thirty two, Kaishan Boute for thirty three, and then a kJ Osmore for twenty two to cut the lead two point try would fail to cut the lead of twenty five to sixteen, and then would actually get the ball back with the back door open, but then fourth and twenty six at their own ten incomplete by the way, Bigsby would score from there for the final score thirty two to sixteen. So it's another one of these strange games where a team like the Titans, right, same thing, a team got spotted points and then they just laid down like sleeping.
Speaker 2: Dogs the rest of the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this was one of men, Jared Girodmeo after the game, calling his own team soft May twenty six of thirty seven for two seventy six. But so much of that was that one drive.
Speaker 2: At the end.
Speaker 1: It was a one seventy one to thirty eight rushing advantage for Jacksonville over New England. So this is the Jets at New England. I still have to make it Jets like a sizeable amount. I say, Jets minus six and a half. Is that too much?
Speaker 2: That is not too much? Shut up? To seven. Now, Oh my god, I always think I'm gonna be wrong the other way. The two in five Jets against the one in six Patriots. Gosh, there's only one way I could bet that game. And I don't think I can bring myself to I can't do it, Againtriots.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it again. And by the way, Drawd Mayo, like, I don't know what he thinks that's going to accomplish by calling his team soft? Does he think? Does he think his players were like, Oh, I'm so glad he called me out. I gotta try now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you and I were talking about it a bit during a break. But some of these, like star linebacker turned coaches, I get a little scared of, Like like Drod Mayo expects his defense to be as good as he was when he was a player, and it's like, don you were really good, man, Like you were really good.
Speaker 1: This was when Magic Johnson used to say about why he hated being a coach. He's like, well, I realized they're.
Speaker 2: Not me right exactly, Like, yeah, that's gotta be tough. It has to be.
Speaker 1: We got probably could have told Magic back going into it, But that's a whole other story. H we'll come back more. We get a whole bunch more to get to at hour number two, looking for value guessing lines right here on in the numbers game at decent these sports betting network.
Speaker 2: The numbers told the story always doing. It's one of those idiots who believe in analytics.
Speaker 3: This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander.
Speaker 1: Our number two, but numbers game at Visa and the sports betting network Visa dot Com game plus iHeartRadio YouTube TV. However, you take it a sip. We appreciate it's Gil Alexander, It's Kelly Midland, producer number nine, so much more than a producer. We're trying to look for value in week eight lines. I'm not sure if I've found any yet.
Speaker 2: I've made a few bets, but we haven't gotten any of the.
Speaker 1: Games, which is a contrast to the last couple of weeks where I've liked everything which served me well twice, but not so much this past week. We get tweets at beating the book trip tepper Gil By any chance, do you know of fashion status who can give capre panted Michael McDaniel Mike McDaniel makeover if he's going to coach this poorly. Maybe a fashion reboot is the perfect smoke screen. I believe I called this one Kelly that as soon as the Dolphins were bad, people would turn on him with his quirkiness. I should say Robert Valori is not happy with me, he said, Gil, I was there talk about Cleveland. That's a bunch of bs. When it happened, yes, there was some cheers. Obviously he's not the most loved brown ever. But when the cart came out he got placed on it. Of course we cheered. I believe that is standard protocol. We'll good for you guys, as it should be. I'm just going by what Jamison Miles Garrett said. That's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't there.
Speaker 1: Bobby knuckles, Oh, Bobby knuckles at the ROBEO. Gill's power ranking drops again as we find out he has a fracture in his funny bone, officially listed on the injury report. The PayPal Everywhere commercial with Will Ferrell is a joy and hilarious.
Speaker 2: See it's not that funny, he says, I'm on team Kelly Bidlin here.
Speaker 1: Did you think it was hilarious?
Speaker 2: How I bull like? I find myself chuckling like it's one of those like I can't help it. That's why I first, That's why I first brought it up the way I did with it.
Speaker 1: Darn right. I'm on the injury report for that one three Jack aged three one three one. Will Ferrell TV commercials totally not funny. Thank you for Jack. Too many trained seals out they're clapping on command. Keeps him in the spotlight. Dissecting commercials sounds like an amazing podcast. What about Delicious and Antonio as Megapod guests hashtag ratings? See if we can get them booth on it. Good friend, chillionaire Will Ferrell needs some janky cell phones in his commercials for laughs.
Speaker 2: See that's a call back as a callback to another one of our commercial takedowns. I don't even remember what it was, T mobile or something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right, Jesse Welch. Once again, it was another great Megapod. Just wanted to say I appreciated the shout out for the Thursday no touchdown scorer play. However, I can confirm that there was indeed a touchdown score. Yes there was. Todd Hoyer cheering an injury is deplorable, but changing the narrative that somehow the fans of the villains in this whole thing because of a few jerks in the stands. Here is something given the circumstances that we all well know, Todd, no one's changing the damn narrative. Let's hold two thoughts in our heads at the same time, for God's sakes, Todd, Come on, no one's changing the narrative. We're just saying just because one thing is true doesn't mean the other should happen. Torch d Hey tuning into ang late this morning, and he wanted to make sure someone blamed you for the World Series matchup. It is totally my fault. It is totally my fault. I've already blamed myself. But thank you, George d.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 1: That's me and Charlie d Usa number one, he says. The Jets get Riddick finally signed. Maybe this is balance that will the balance that will revive their season. That with the second week of Adams Rogers chemistry, that's a good positive spin on it.
Speaker 2: That's a way to look at that. Glasses half full.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, I want to keep rolling. Yes, please early window falcons at Bucks. Such your way of saying we better get to keep rolling.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of games.
Speaker 1: Get whatever bucks play tonight. They play the Ravens tonight. First of the two, Atlanta loses to Seattle. Seattle down ten to nothing on a Kenneth Walker the third twenty yard touchdown pass to make it a touchdown run to make it ten to nothing Seattle. Early second quarter, Atlanta came right back bejon in from five on a nine play seventy yard drive ten to seven Seattle. Later Seattle six play sixty eight yards Geno to dk for thirty one touchdown, seventeen to seven. At the half. Third quarter, here come the Falcons. Fourteen play seventy nine yards Cousins to Drake London for five on fourth and one, seventeen to fourteen, and you're thinking, maybe this is going to be a competitive football game.
Speaker 2: Maybe not.
Speaker 1: Seattle nine plays sixty three yards Gino to Walker for seventeen touchdown twenty four to fourteen Seattle.
Speaker 2: And then Atlanta down.
Speaker 1: Ten, third and nine at the Seattle forty eight Cousins sacked by Boye Mafe, fumbles Derek Hall sixty four yards scoop and score thirty one to fourteen. Next time Cousins had the ball fourth and one at the Seattle thirty eight pick by Julian Love that led to a Myers fifty nine yard field goal to make it thirty four to fourteen. There is your ball game, Seattle getting it done DK. By the way, DK Metcalf was carted off in this game. They're hoping for the best though with DK.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that seems to be the early. Early reports is that it's not too bad.
Speaker 1: But well boy, there was one more Cousins pick by the way to Kobe Bryant later in this game Cousins twenty four to thirty five for two thirty two, one touchdown, two picks who sacked three times, but the turnovers were everything here Atlanta at Tampa Bay sight unseen with the Bucks. I'll make the Bucks a three and a half point favorite. Yeah, you're in the hook.
Speaker 2: So this is one that I got in front of a bit two and a half. You know, we haven't seen the Bucks play tonight, but I took a little bit of Bucks at two and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: There are some threes flipping out there now, but it is two and a half for the most part.
Speaker 1: Bucceteers good football team. They were my tenth in power Rings. By the way, poweringk is gonna have to change this week with the Niners. But I mean, if you look at the what the Bucks have done it with their four and two record, they should be five and one, right, they shouldn't have lost that game to Atlanta earlier. They've beaten some good football teams too. It's a good I think the Buccaneers are better than the Falcons two and a half.
Speaker 2: Wow. I mean there's a I don't have a bet in that game tonight. Would I be shocked if the Bucks got just destroyed by by Lamar Jackson the Ravens.
Speaker 1: I kind of hope they do. For this spread here, well, I was say, not like I wouldn't be shocked if that happened, but you could easily see two and a half three pop again.
Speaker 2: But if the Bucks go on win this game, it's probably over three at that point. So it's got more where you added at Next, Packers at Jags.
Speaker 1: Packers beat the Texans, but don't cover much of the chagrin of many of us. Green Bay third and three at the at midfield. Third and three at midfield, Love picked off a deflection by nevill Hewitt. Houston set up at the green Bay eleven, they had to settle for a fairbar in twenty three yardfield will only three to nothing Houston, even though they got the ball at the eleven yard line Houston, green Bay. The next time they would get the ball, actually two times later, they would get the ball thirteen plays, ninety two yards love to Tucker Kraft for fourteen and the Packers led at early second quarter seven to three. Then Houston would have a three and out, but Tommy Townsend's punt hit Corey Ballentine and MJ. Stewart recovered it. So they were set up at the green Bay eleven again two plays later, mixing in from two, this time ten to seven Texans. So think about it, all ten of their points at this point, well, actually the first field goal, Yeah, all ten of them were set up by green Bay turnovers. Each time at the eleven yard line they get a field goal in a touchdown ten to seven Houston. Then green Bay would go six play seventy yards love to Dantevian Wicks for thirty touchdown fourteen to ten. Packers. Eight fifty one left second quarter Fairbairn field goal fifty two yard would make at fourteen to thirteen, and then the next time green Bay would get the ball after the field goal. In suing drive, first play love picked by Kaylin Bullock, Houston set up at their own forty five. They go five plays fifty five yards, mix it in from four set up by Nixon for thirty two earlier on the drive nineteen fourteen, Houston two point trive fails. That's the halftime score. Third quarter, green Bay's first touch of the ball nine play, seventy one yard They love to Jacobs for eight touchdown. They retake the lead twenty one to nineteen. By the way, that is Josh Jacob's first career receiving touchdown.
Speaker 2: Incredible. It is two hundred and eleventh catch. That's wild. I did not know that when they scored, when he scored, and they said I had no idea.
Speaker 1: They couldn't wait to unleash.
Speaker 2: That's then.
Speaker 1: And then okay, so what is it? Twenty one to nineteen. Fair barn would get a thirty five yard field goal way later here with one forty four left in the game, to make it twenty two to twenty one, and then green Bay would get it into Brandon McManus field goal range that got rid of Brandon Narvis and or at least they pushed him to the side for a second. Yeah, and McManus forty five yardfield goal good, but a timeout called by Demico Ryans try to ice him. He has to make it again, and he does. Winner, green Bay twenty four to twenty two. But like I said, they did not cover the spread. Love twenty four of thirty three for two to twenty. The Packers held the Texans to one hundred and ninety seven total yards, and they were minus three in turnovers and still with a turnover, still managed to win. Obviously held Houston's offense in check, but couldn't get the cover. This is one of these final scores that if you just know the final score will be totally misleading. Green Bay dominated this football game, it is, but the.
Speaker 2: Like Love's a tough quarterback right now, right because he is man, he is good. But he turned it over a lot, and they are costly turn it over.
Speaker 1: See, I shouldn't say they dominated, but they created their own issues. Houston really was lucky to beat Houston. It's a fortunate cover for those who are.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, but what you said is right. I just think Love with with going forward. It's a it's a team that has so much talent. I don't I don't. I don't know how much my trust level, how much it can get there with fully with this team.
Speaker 1: They're at Jacksonville. Jacksonville who we had talked about, beat New England in London. There's on their back to back London games. Lawrence Trevor Lawrence was fifteen of twenty for one ninety three tank bigsby twenty six for one, eighteen and two touchdowns, and again they out rushed New England one seventy one to thirty eight. Some of those rushing yards were from Ernest Johnson from our Atlanta studios.
Speaker 2: I had a couple of tweets. I say it every time they say it, I say it trying to trying to replicate you. And then every time I just think, nah, we just skill was here right now it's not good enough.
Speaker 1: I think green Bay minus three and a half am I low?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is four and a half five right yeah? Yeah? Nothing nothing there.
Speaker 1: For me, like hopeful a hopeful guest.
Speaker 2: Jacksonville is like Jacksonville's tough to figure out too with like you know, the was it two wins in a row right in London, and you can sit there and say, man, Brian Thomas and take Bigsby like you found these guys out of know where. They look good.
Speaker 1: But if green Bay won that by three touchdowns, would would you be surprised? If Jacksonville won, would you be shot?
Speaker 2: It's a game I will be staying away from.
Speaker 1: Next all right?
Speaker 2: Next up we have the cold set Texans.
Speaker 1: All right, Definitely c J. Stroud is hampered without Nico Collins. He only completed ten forward passes in this game against green Bay, ten of twenty one for eighty six yards. Is that right? Did I transcribe that correctly?
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 1: Joe Mixon twenty five for one to fifteen and two touchdowns. Again, only one hundred and ninety seven total yards. Should be pointed out that green Bay only had two seventy seven too, so it wasn't like they got completely rolled. But plus three in turnovers made all the difference in that game, even though they lose. Nonetheless, Indianapolis at Houston, we talked about Indianapolis beating the Dolphins. They're better off with Flacco, but it's gonna be ar Houston minus six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is you're about dead on right now. I'm just checking you updated six six and a half is what we're seeing out there right now on Texans. I bet this at five and a half on the opener and hit it pretty aggressively. This is Texans, I hear you. They're struggling. Different team, different offense without Nico Collins. This Colts team I have.
Speaker 1: Colts aren't good.
Speaker 2: I have no trust in. I think this is a Houston get home, get right spot against a bad Colds team, especially if.
Speaker 1: It's your guyar. Yeah, call him by way, should stop calling him your guyar auto care.
Speaker 2: It's funny. It's funny for the whole season. Yeah, never not funny.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely with you on the Bucks. If that's two and a half, yeah for sure. We'll come back looking for value right here in a numbers game at vast at the sports betting network, numbers gave on these sports vetting network. Are you ready to try something different? No, not that this sign up to start playing the Ponies on first bet. First bet us base that offers wagering on hundreds of races every day from across the country and around the world. Sign up at first bet dot com. That's the number one st bet dot Com. Use promo code vs in two hundred to claim a twenty percent rebate for your first sixty days up to two hundred dollars. Head to first bet dot Com today. By the way, we just get this one one tweet here from Jesse Wels. I want to point out, I says, man, with this break intol the World Series, it's almost as if it would be a perfect time for MLB to announce the regular season awards.
Speaker 2: Great tweet by Jesse.
Speaker 1: Absolutely true, very true. Yet you know you'll be, uh, you'll be thinking about turkey and stuffing by the time he's come around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that Bengals lined up to three at trafficks.
Speaker 1: The Bengals line is three.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Bengals are three point favorites now against the Eagles. Okay, when I guessed one and a half, I was worried that I had the wrong team favored. Yeah, and now you're telling me it's the Bengals minus three. Yes, all right, let's dissect that a little bit. Why why do you think that's the case.
Speaker 2: Just the Philadelphia struggles, I guess, is what is being looked at the most.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But the Bengals just they just beat the Browns without their start say what you will again, right, without their starting quarterback. Let me just say this about Deshan the last full game of football. So his first half this week and his second half last week, I think he was twenty six of twenty eight or something like that. Yeah. No, that doesn't make up for all the other stuff. They're the worst third down team in football all there.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean it was.
Speaker 1: They were horrific. But I'm just saying, like the Bengals didn't do anything spectacular.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm with you. I I can only look Eagles. There no interesting all right, first game of the late window for a five Eastern Saints at Chargers.
Speaker 1: All right, Saint's gonna come off the extra rest here and the Chargers are gonna have short rest. So this is a big rest advantage for the Saints. But it is still Spencer Rattler, Spencer Rattler who comes off the horrific loss to Denver on Thursday night. Now here's the thing. If it was left to me, I would make this one thing, but I already know what the Charges. We do this every week. Now. The market likes the Chargers better than I did.
Speaker 2: It's wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the Chargers have got to be based on that by the deduction here, they got to be like a six point favorite or something, even though we haven't haven't played yet, it.
Speaker 2: Is seven and a half most places. Oh my god, I just saw a circle who just went to eight and a half on this game. Okay eight and a half?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, if they play badly tonight, how far does that line sink? But I get I mean, the Saints were terrible. I get it.
Speaker 2: It's question, but.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's I mean, maybe maybe this has been the week where I think my guesses are wrong on one side and I find out that they're wrong on the completely different side of things.
Speaker 2: Cool. Just wait, Oh there's more. Okay, what's next?
Speaker 1: Not that I'm rushing to bet the Saints here, I have to.
Speaker 2: Say that Bills and Seahawks. Oh you're singing it with a twinkle in your eyes. That's it. This is it?
Speaker 1: Ye, Buffalo, as we talked about, beat the Titans after spotting him ten points, then they just rolled them Alan twenty one of thirty three for three, twenty three, Keon Coleman four for one to twenty five. Cooper in his debut Amari four for sixty six in a touchdown, they are plus two and turnovers. And then Seattle in their win over Atlanta GINO eighteen for twenty eight for two oh seven, DK four for ninety nine, they were plus three and turnovers in that game. All Right, my guess was I split the difference between. Here's the thing. I think Buffalo's good, right, Buffalo's at the bottom, towards the bottom of my top ten. Seattle's right on the outside looking in. This is a home game for the Seahawks, so I gave Buffalo their due respect. I mean it's I split the difference. I said, Seattle minus one and a half.
Speaker 2: Bill's minus three. Wow, But I am way off. Best part about this one, Gil, I bet it. You bet which I bet? Buffalo?
Speaker 1: I laid three, you laid three one.
Speaker 2: I don't know which way this is gonna move, but I was okay with Land three because that Seattle team, I don't know. I feel like I've got them figured out a bit. I'm sure that will come back to bite me in the butt. But uh, I liked them yesterday. Because Atlanta has no pass rush, they get to sit back there and do whatever they want against no pass rush. I think the Bills are gonna be a little bit different if DK, if Metcalf misses this game, like that is huge. So I laid the three. Okay, I was surprised you had this.
Speaker 1: Guess I'll take Seattle plus three.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I think this might be the first time I can remember me. You might be heads up. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess what I'm saying is like, again, I got the Bills one and eight or something like that. But and so I just thought I was adjusting it properly for home field to give the Bills the respect. But you're making the Bills. So are you saying that if the Bills were at home against the Seahawks they would be nine point favorites?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean I don't know if i'd I don't know if i'd give that much to a home field. But yeah, okay, make it seven and a half, right, yeah? Really, yes, yes, I think they'd be I think they should be in that area.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't come on really, Yeah, okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Next all right, Next up, we have Panthers at Broncos. Pah, there's a Broncos. Oh god, Okay, gotta say this.
Speaker 1: About the Panthers game yesterday and Washington, so we haven't gone through that game, Carolin, How this game got out of hand forty to seven. The Taco Holders beat care Carolina. Carolina had a third to nine at the Washington twenty five. To start things, they were matriculating the ball down the field. Dalton picked six Dante Fowler Junior's sixty seven yards to the house seven and nothing, Skins Carolina three and out Washington Daniels for forty six yards to start the drive. Now, I don't know if that's the play where he hurt his ribs, but that's how he started the drive. Forty six yards led to a cyber twenty three yard field goal to make it ten to nothing. But Daniels went to the locker room at that point for X rays, never to return. And the reason he never returned because there's no reason to return. Next possession for Carolina. Dalton picked by Emmanuel Forbes Junior. That's why they drafted him for He's supposed to be a turnover machine. We haven't seen that, but he gets one there. Washington set up at the Carolina forty five with Marcus Mariota now is their quarterback I look out to Recols pronounces the Hawaiian tea there for Mariota Carolina. By the way, it's a three and half for Washington with Carolina three and out because Frankie Luvu doing his thing with a sack. Washington up ten to nothing, four plays fifty nine yards. The PI defensive PI a big thing here, Robinson in from eight seventeen to nothing. Skins Carolina fourth and one at their own forty Hubbard hit for a two yard loss by Dante Fowler Junior that led to a field goal twenty to nothing. Then the next time Washington touched the ball eight plays ninety two yards to mclauren for eighteen, to McLaurin for fifteen incomparable to Diami for twenty three, to Ertz for twelve. Twenty seven and nothing at the half. The Carolina Panthers are the most no account football team I have seen in the last five years. Yep, oh my god, are they bad. By the way, Skins would get up Mariota to Ben Sinnett touchdown to make it thirty four to nothing, and then it was thirty seven and nothing anyway, forty to seven because they would get a garbage touchdown, Carolina would from a Chuba Hubbard Bryce got in. Bryce's line was interesting two for two for minus four yards. See that Dalton was eleven of sixteen for ninety three. It was a four to twenty one to one eighty total yards disadvantage for Carolina. They're at Denver. Denver's got to be a sid I'm probably low. The more I talk, the more I talked about this, the more I'm working myself up into this is crazy. I only have it at six and a half. It's got to be higher than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're on the other side. It is seven and a half.
Speaker 1: That's I like that line better. Actually, Yeah, I like the actual line and.
Speaker 2: I might be teasing Denver. Yeah, that feels it's actually been really interested in this game. Watched the total movement. It has been getting bet up, bet up better, and then it's hit forty four a couple places and under money has clearly come in.
Speaker 1: You don't think that's that Seattle thing. You don't think You don't think Mike McDonald will scheme up something for Josh Allen. I'm sure he'll try to. I don't know if he has the pieces right now. I think he's got the pieces. All right, that's interesting. All right, So Denver is higher than a seven point favorite. I think that's probably more accurate.
Speaker 2: All right. Four to twenty five. Eastern Chiefs at Raiders, Chiefs Niners.
Speaker 1: That's it. Chiefs Final undefeated, twenty eight to eighteen. They beat the Niners. They start out the game by forcing a three and out. That was the Niners sixth Only they're sixth, three and out of the entire year for the Niners. Again, Casey tried to fake fourth and two at their own forty four. It failed, and you're like, what are you doing? San Francisco first play after that, party picked by Justin Reid. This was not a good game for brock Purty, as much as we praised him on some of these other games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was an awful game.
Speaker 1: He was not forced a lot here. Casey second and fifteen after that at their own twenty at the San Francisco twenty four, Mahomes was picked by Khalia Davis, who tipped it to himself. Anyways, it was a bit of a turnover fest early three to nothing San Francisco. Later then Casey went seven play seventy yards hunt in from one seven to three, then Iyu could dropped a short third down conversion, so Ayuk wasn't helping party on that one. Nicole Hardman then returned to the wishnowskip on fifty five yards. That's set up a short field. Kansas City seven plays thirty yards hunt in from six fourteen to three Chiefs. It'd be fourteen to six at the half, but not before Brandon Ayuk suffered a gruesome leg injury on a fifteen yard catch. ACL appears to be shot and Brandon Ayuk will be out for the season for the Niners, who already I've said what has been three weeks now, I've said it. I don't know if Christian McCaffrey's ever playing again. I really don't. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: They're floating those fake reports I saw this morning like he could be back for week ten, but like, what does that even mean? Could be back for week ten.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying this about McCaffrey, Like, as Deshaun Watson experienced yesterday, there's nothing worse than rupturing your achilles, And when you rupture one, you're scared to rupture the other. I can't imagine having the bilateral thing happening at the same time, and you're living in fear of what could happen to your achilles'. That's it's almost worse.
Speaker 2: Than it actually happening in the end, the.
Speaker 1: Fear of it. Third quarter Kansas City third and eight at their own thirty one Mahomes pick by Diamador Lenoir, San Francisco set up at Kansas City twenty three.
Speaker 2: They got it in pertty in from one.
Speaker 1: Instead of going for two, they opted for an extra point and carl and unders Carlson missed it fourteen to twelve. San Francisco would then that party would throw it. You know, he throw another pick where Bell did a heart out when he shouldn't have. Kansas City would turn that into a touchdown mak at twenty one to twelve, and the route was on. We'll get to the end of that game and the guess for Kansas City at the Raiders. On the other side, numbers game vs. In these sports betting.
Speaker 3: Network numbers game on VSI, these sports vetting network.
Speaker 1: Sports Equinox is upon us with all four major sports in action. Look at that graphic right there. Kelly, you got your show, Hey, Tony, you got your TJ Watt. You got your Connor McDavid right, and then one of these things is not.
Speaker 2: Like the other. We won't want to get to players in we went with Kat.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's cool. Our new Sports Equinox special coming for a VCENT Pro subscriber sided it now. Get full visa Pro access to everything we do through May first for only one hundred twenty dollars, including daily best bets, betting splits with trends and analysis to make you sharper better, plus all our exclusive betting content for the MLB Playoffs, college football, the rest of the NFL season, March Madness, the NBA NHL regular seasons, and the NFL Draft, all for less than twenty dollars a month. Don't miss this limited time offer. Visit VSA dot com slash subscribe to sign him now. That's vsin dot com slash subscribe. How do you think it's gonna work out for Karl Anthony Towns in New York?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think you'll be pretty good there. We've got NBA back, that's fun. I think Kat will be good in the Knicks bucks six or so. Though Wednesday night, Big Eastern Conference came to start off. You know the NBA's back gill because Chris Middleton's been ruled out already, and it looks like Paul George is gonna be ruled out too.
Speaker 1: Don't be a favor. Can I sound like I'm a thousand years old? Just look at Michael Jordan's career stats. Oh, I got it. Story to tell you, Michael Jordan. It look how many times he played eighty two games?
Speaker 2: Oh it's a lot. Yes, I just want to point that out. It is what happened to these kids today.
Speaker 1: Uh, Friday Saturday night, I'm at the Aria. I guess who I'm standing next to Michael Jordan. Really? Yeah, Michael Jordan playing blackjack there and that the rh.
Speaker 2: Friday night, Saturday night.
Speaker 1: He how can I put?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 1: Doesn't have good energy?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, well I think I think he's serious about his betting, right he.
Speaker 1: Is, But he's you could just there's just a there's a there's a bubble around him that doesn't feel good to others who are around. Not that anyone's trying to talk to him, because people know kind of instinctively don't talk to mj kind of thing, but it's just there's this energy that isn't is a pleasant one. He doesn't look great either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's getting up there, but he is one of those though. We have a I don't know who else in this town is like this, but I've had this conversation with a couple betters of like, whatever that table was, I would pay to play at for at least a few heads. Oh yeah, like even if you know, if it was I don't know, five hundred whatever.
Speaker 1: It was, Rubbins shoulders with greatness.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just to just to be there once was kind of cool. Yeah, hanging out at the Aria, man, that's not pretty cool. I want to see, though, Jordan walk into a casino, like what was the old The old legend, right is that he throws like five grand on twenty three red at the Roulette Wheel, like as soon as he walks in, right, Yeah, that's the old story. But I've never I've never I'd love to see that in action.
Speaker 1: Let me just pick up where we left off in this Kansas City San Francisco game, because the twenty the drive that made it fourteen to twelve to twenty one to twelve. Before we get to that, let me read these tweets because this is this is interesting. Bobby Getty's random thought. But the NFL is so weird. He says. If you told me four years ago that I was going to be more excited for a Darnald golf game than I would be for a Rogers Russell Wilson game, I would have thought you were insane. Also, go cards tonight, Shooter mcgamblin can't wait for the Dumble of the Week on the megapod this week, so many great candidates. Pierce kicking a field goal down eight, Laflora electing not to go for two. Yeah, I should have mentioned that when they went up twenty one to nineteen, he should have tried for two to make it twenty two to nineteen. He did not do that. Peterson passing on a field goal to go up eighteen. Honorable mention, Tomiko Ryans leaving too much time for the Packers Big oat X. I can't listen live today, but excited to catch up and hear Gil discuss which new Giant mansion coach Pierce is moving to after he gifted Raiders backers with that cover, a decision that can only be described as curious. And then Jeremiah Westgate, Gil, what is the purpose of guessing lines again, I forget what is the purpose of this thing called the NFL? Again, he says, as a Jets fan, I want to forget. Sadly, my loyalty to this team that does not love their fans back has negatively impacted my life over decades. Yeah yeah, Tom stephan, is Carolina approaching historically bad territory. I wonder what Aaron Shotts numbers would show on this. And then towards d says, I love the Eagles plus three against the Bengals. Both teams just played the Giants and those games look totally different. That's a very strange line.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I'm hesitant to go out and run it bend it though.
Speaker 1: Because the Bengals will scary you, for sure they will. And the Eagles they definitely seem like something.
Speaker 2: Is they got their problems too, Yeah, like there's there's dysfunction going.
Speaker 4: On in that.
Speaker 1: And you don't know how bad the Giants are. I mean, you sacked the opposing quarterbacks eight times, seven jones a total.
Speaker 2: That defensive front is good. I don't know about the rest of the team.
Speaker 1: Back to the Kansas City San Francisco game, So Kansas City makes a twenty one to twelve on this drive where Patrick Mahomes ends up having the longest run of his career thirty three yards, longest run of his career. He goes in from one twenty one to twelve early second quarter. Then San Francisco third and goal at the KC five party picked by Jade Nicks in the end zone. This was an unforgivable pass by Brock. Pretty unforgivable. You got to at least get points there. And then Kansas City twelve plays eighty yards and it was over hardman in from eighteen twenty eight to twelve. Twenty eight to eighteen was the final in this game. And this is Kansas City at Vegas. Talk about a big line. We don't get to guess these large lines often this year, but that's got to be ten.
Speaker 2: Right, This is ten. Nine and a half's out there as well.
Speaker 1: On the road. The six and oh Chiefs, the last unbeaten team. They went at fair and square. They didn't have to do the time of day thing, which could have come into effect yesterday, but it did not. Can't wait to get to the Niners. What's next?
Speaker 2: All right? We got Bears at commanders, all right.
Speaker 1: If it is Jaden Daniels Bears coming off of bye here. If it is Jayden Daniels, I will say Washington. By the way, Daniels was two of two for six yards, three carries for fifty before he got hurt. Mariota eighteen for eighteen of twenty three for two oh five, McLaurin six for ninety eight a four to twenty one to one eighty total yards advantage over the Panthers. The Panthers are so bad that Marcus Mariota crushed him.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: If it's Daniels, I'll say Washington minus four because the Bears haven't beaten anybody yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is I was wondering what was where this was going to move. This opened Washington like one, I believe, and we are now on the other side Bears anywhere between one to two point favorites.
Speaker 1: So that's the assumption that Daniels is not gonna play.
Speaker 2: I did. I played a little Bears yesterday on the opener gild, but that was really just a I think they're going.
Speaker 1: To protect this kid as much as right, like, if he does not play, it should be a Yeah, it's a pick of my best.
Speaker 2: Even if he misses a week, right, even if it's just, hey, you know there's some bruising, whatever, let's keep him out a week. I don't have a problem with that.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I I chose to view it as the RG three equivalent injury. If this is the worst thing that happens to Jade and Daniels were all gonna be okay.
Speaker 2: Now you also just put it well though, like they they're that Commander's team did not look very different once Mariota got in there yesterday. Yeah, that's kind of what I'm going with.
Speaker 1: They're going to be different with against a legitimate opponent, they'll look off the legit defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Sunday Night Football. This one sounded more fun a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Cowboys at forty nine Ers, Oh, rematch of the great NFC Championships of days gone by Perty yesterday. Seventeen of thirty one for two to twelve, no touchdowns, three picks, two of which were god awful. Eight carries twenty seven yards, two touchdowns, Rock Purty. I sort of had memories of last year's Ravens game, and I thought to myself, does brock Perty have a big game problem. But I guess they got to the Super Bowl, so you can't say that. Yeah, but it did come into my mind. Now they don't have a yuked. But by the way, Deebo was out for a lot of that game yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was that? I mean illness?
Speaker 1: Right, And if they don't have debo, they are a different team. We've seen that in the past. Christian McCaffrey. I'll say it again. I don't know if he's ever coming back, but they should take care of the boys. I'll say they're four and a half point.
Speaker 2: Favorites five and a half five.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, five and a half. I guess not four and a half right right on. Then here's the thing Niners are going to have to drop in the old power ring. Yeah, question is by how much they're gonna have to question is by how much. I don't think they'll go plummeting down line, but they will drop for sure.
Speaker 2: You brought it up. You said it, said it well. With the Brock. We were impressed early in the year where it felt like he was playing a little bit more out of structure and making great plays.
Speaker 1: He was playing more out of structure.
Speaker 2: Yesterday and making bad plays. That's that's correct, That's what happened. The Chiefs defense is really good. All right, Monday night Football Giants ad Steelers, and just one Monday Night or next week.
Speaker 1: The Steelers are five and two. Let me just say this again. Also, I in the span of one football game, went from oh my god, what is Mike Tomlin thinking having Russell Wilson in this game? He looks terrible. Two By the end of this game, not even by the end, by like the fourth cour are saying like, oh my god, this is genius. Because Russell Wilson, at least, what is the problem with Justin fit Justin Fields can make plays that Russell Wilson can't make anymore, There's no question about that. But Justin Fields doesn't like he doesn't throw as good of a deep ball, and sometimes doesn't even throw the deep ball right. And so Russell's a willingness. His willingness to do that a threat a.
Speaker 2: Load of pushing it downfield, especially when you have a guy like George Pickens who's gonna come down with most of them in a one on one situation.
Speaker 1: It looked like a sort of transformed team.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: It's the Jets. But the Jets defense was supposed to be great, right, No, not so much. Wilson sixteen of twenty nine for two sixty four in victory over the Jets. Yesterday, the Giants, once again against Philly, held to Oh I didn't say this. The Giants were held to one hundred and nineteen totally yards yesterday. Jones was fourteen of twenty one for ninety nine. He was sacked seven times. Giants quarterback sacked eight times. Pittsburgh minus five and a half. Same thing.
Speaker 2: This is up to six and a half? Six or six and a half? Steelers are this open? Five and a half? Is Mike tom or Mike Toumblin The Steelers about to go six and two? Dude, I don't I love the guy man as much as as much as we rip on that stat. Listen post game, he was kind of bragging about it too.
Speaker 1: I gotta say this man, he got me, He got me. Now. They still have a tough schedule, they do. They still there's still a lot of losses coming. But as long as they're banking these wins, he's gonna he's gonna beat me under.
Speaker 2: He dropped like that's what That's why they pay me as much as they do in post games. He said that.
Speaker 1: Now, on the other hand, if they if they have just one upset, like let's say they lose this game, suddenly that Steelers under stuff is back in business. It really is. But so far, man, that guy's been also
Speaker 2: That don't stop