Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: It is Coast to Coast AM. Connie willis here with you. Thankful to be here on the show. Absolutely love it. Always have a good time. And earlier tonight we had Joe Hauser on and now we have Tom Powell on and you can catch his books if you'd like to. He's an author as well, The Locals, Shady Neighbors, Edges of Science, and you go to Amazon and pick those up. You can also well, it's not going to be until next year, twenty twenty four that Planet Strange will be out, and that's what we're talking about tonight. He's examined, Tom has examined evidence of subterranean realm and that's what's in the book Planet Strange. Don't confuse that with Strange Planet, which is Richard Sirett show. That's one of our hosts here as well on Coast to Coast AM. Hey there Richard and a cool guy too, by the way. All right, Tom, So before we grab a couple of phone calls, and the fact that it's the last segment and it flies when you're on here, you know, you think of the times you might go, oh, man, the time is late, but now it flies by, for sure. But I want to make sure you get to say things that you want to make sure you do say before you get off the air and go oh, I could have a V eight kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Well, one thing is that I stayed with Joe and Cammy Hauser up there at the Montana Vortex when we did this Montana con thing, and they did an incredible job of organ I would never organize one of these advents. It would be so stressful. But I tell you that Montana Vortex is legit.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like the Bermuda Triangle. I mean, every it's easy to make jokes about and you think that it's got to be a sideshow. It's right there outside of Glacier Park. It is not. It is legit. And we stayed there, my wife and and and it was very impressive. But there are other places and and that area in Ohio. Suzanne Fair and Check and her husband Bernie are really studying these areas in Ohio where we're just crazy stuff goes on. I mean there's more than one Bermuda Triangle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, like a lot of people as well, hear about skin Walker and Bradshaw, and it's like, you know what these places are everywhere you just happen to recognize that name. It's been said more or something like that, But they're everywhere, and there's ones we have no clue about.
Speaker 3: Well, but there they do are these vortexes, they are these energy spots, and they they do appear to be places where one can jump realms. And so whether you're going maybe to the subterranean realm or or even to another place on the other on another part of the galaxy, they quite plainly do exist. And this study of lay lines and energy spots as they exist planet wide is gaining much validity as time goes on.
Speaker 2: What do you think of the magnetic field? Do you think that's important to all this?
Speaker 3: Well? Absolutely, but it varies greatly. And one of the things that seems to be a vector is intense storms. And it was first you know, sort of observed by these people who flew through places in around Bermuta, you know, not necessarily within this made up triangle that was kind of devised by Charles but for a book. But you know, when strong storms develop, it does seem that that is a cover perhaps for things to come and go from our realm and sort of not be detected because of this tremendous energy that is being you know, sort of contained within this storm. So there is something about these really strong storms that makes it really easy for things to enter our realm without being you know, detected by the military and all that.
Speaker 2: So I started because I grew up in a house that had something in it, and then it led to something else, to something else, to something else, to something else, to the Bigfoot, to the dog Man, to the other little entities that are just absolutely crazy out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're in Kentucky, right, yeah, yeah, Well the Native Americans wouldn't even go into Kentucky. They that the realm that you know, Kentucky and West Virginia. That was like no, no, no, And another tribe owns that we don't even go there. So darn right, you were running into that stuff.
Speaker 2: It was all happening. But I went in that direction to like the Bigfoot. You went from like the Bigfoot to then going into a wider interest of paranormal in general. Correct, How did that?
Speaker 3: I did well? Because largely because of the Native American sources sort of steered me in that direction, and you know, they pat me on the head. Oh you you white people. That's so great that you're finally interested in our use. But they did say that, Well, my question to them was, the Sasquatch have to be going somewhere, They have to have a place. Really started me thinking and investigating. And then you know, I looked at the mound phenomenon as it exists continent wide, and other indications, you know, all this Bermuda Triangle stuff, that things are coming and going from this underground realm that was probably constructed as much as one hundred and twenty five thousand years ago. Let's the Native Americans completely understand that. In fact, virtually every Native American tribe says that their origins were from within the earth.
Speaker 2: And they love talking about the Hairy Man, the magic Man. Let's go to the phones east of the Rockies, mark out of Kentucky. Go Big, you're on the air.
Speaker 4: Oh thanks for taking my call, Connie. It's a great show. I would like to ask Tom if he's familiar with any government studies or scientific studies on big Foot.
Speaker 3: Very definitely, But you know, don't expect them to share their files with us. You know, I was once told, well Bill Bill Dray Guennis, who came up at the beginning of the show, I was told that there is a department in the Pentagon for absolutely everything. There there's nothing, repeat, nothing that they do not study and very seriously, and and so of course the only question is what do they have and when will be will be shared those files? You know, now they're just kind of opening up the books on the U Post stuff. And it's largely because you know, we already knew, we were tired of being lied to, and we came to our own conclusions, and guys like Jim Mars and all these authors did such a wonderful job of outing the UFO phenomenon that the government finally decided to quit lying to us. We're still waiting for the forthcoming information on the UFOs. I mean, sorry the Asquatch as they have done with the UFOs, But time will tell. That's about all I can say. The government isn't going to give you anything until it's already abundantly obvious. But now that we've had countless TV shows on the Bigfoot thing, I think they're gonna also do the same thing with that. They're just going to say, oh, yeah, we knew it all along.
Speaker 2: Well, people discount the planet of the apes. Man, I'm telling you, hey, the planet of the Apes, it was born and bred to.
Speaker 3: Government could be your source of information. You gotta get it yourself and then and then yes, the government sources will chime in later after it's all actually fairly irrelevant.
Speaker 2: Agreed, International Line don out at Alberta, Canada. Maybe no, not at all?
Speaker 3: Over don are you there?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, welcome to Coast to coast am from the International Line. Oh there you are.
Speaker 5: My question was when the Molton how did an interview with a gentleman that had worked on the pyramid up in Alaska that's twice as big as the one in Egypt.
Speaker 4: He was there for.
Speaker 5: He was a power engineer. He was there for four years, sixties going into seventies. He said it would produce enough electricity to supply all of the lack and Canada with electricity. It was built fifty thousand years ago. Back then there was monkeys and palm trees. According to another study that people they're digging stuff up. But anyway, so it's amazing the architecture and the stuff that's around that they cover up. The US military apparently had known about it since nineteen forty two, and they called it a weather station, but you can even look it up on Google Earth. I was just wondering if there was rumors that they stopped it from producing electricity because it was interfering with heart But I don't know. I never was able to confirm that. I was just wondering if you were familiar with.
Speaker 3: That I am, at least peripherally. I will say that, you know, most of the pyramids are not still producing electricity the way they were perhaps intended, but it would not surprise me if there are some still are. But you got to find this book by Christopher Dunn about the pyramid power plants and and how they uh really did function as power plants and and so that is I think the defining book on that. And Uh then there's another one by Christopher O'Brien about the cattle mutilations. That's another crazy thing that that that clearly suggests when you pick the scab, that there are a set of beings that are using our food supply and they're very concerned about it, and and uh we've affected our cattle with uh these these pre on pry on however you say it these days that it's it's crazy stuff. But but there is a set of beings that that are living with us on our planet and sharing our food, and they're concerned about our cavalier scientific experiments which are compromising the food supply and the cattle emulation phenomenon very clearly points in that same direction.
Speaker 2: We're going to try to grab one more call here soon if we can take a quick one here wild Card Line number three. ED, Charlotte, nor North Carolina, Welcome here on the air.
Speaker 4: Ed.
Speaker 6: Thanks Toney. I think it's you're so diverse and your knowledge, just Tommy, is that it made a great interview since you both have been everywhere. I've got several things. One, are you familiar with the latitude the Great Pyramid? If you write down its location, it's twenty nine point nine seven nine to two four five AD you got like, And it's.
Speaker 3: Perfectly located at the center of the land mass of the whole planet, and its proportions reflect the size of the planet. It's not how you know. It is no accident. You are correct in everything you say, and thank you for bringing that up. And all I can say is I could go on for the next two hours about the the the importance of what you're discussing.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast a m. Every weeknight at one a m. Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more