Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Ryan.
Speaker 1: On Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Everybody's talking about this new way of speed dating in La Sistany.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it is ice bath speed dating.
Speaker 3: I would do it if I were single looking a date. Why not? How do you know what I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Be because you're always on the air talking about how you don't even want to eat in your bathing suit.
Speaker 2: You're not going to be an ice bath.
Speaker 5: Yeah, on a first date in your bathing suit.
Speaker 2: Didn't think about the lighting.
Speaker 5: Exactly and my cold things.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not a good look. No, it's not a great first impression.
Speaker 4: It's fine.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, I just.
Speaker 3: Wow, you've talked to me out of it, and I eve even heard the story, Sisty.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I want to burst your bubble.
Speaker 6: Everyone is all into ice plunging ice baths.
Speaker 2: I mean, if another person says to me, do you cold plunge?
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't to plunge?
Speaker 2: Do I cold plunge? Do you yahoo?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Apparently it's much better to do with somebody else because you can chit chat and it'll, you know, make the time go by faster.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, And a DJ plays music right, uh huh.
Speaker 6: And so they created a speed dating service out of it, and just recently more than one hundred people participated in this event. It was called ice past La and it was done right here in Venice. And they have been doing these ice bath events more and more to kind of encourage people to meet outside of bars and drinking in general and focus more on health.
Speaker 4: And cold plunging is all the rage right now.
Speaker 2: I like it and.
Speaker 6: It's kind of interesting because you what it kind of forces you to do is focus on the conversation.
Speaker 3: Because you're trying to distract yourself from feeling what you're feeling. And there's quite an ice breaking bond no pun intended, that happens over this too. Tops ice tobs, speed dating and ice tubs made.
Speaker 4: For you, so you really don't have any time to waste.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you're speed and you're like, oh, so like, let me think of what I should They just.
Speaker 4: Like you're you're so cold. You get right down to it.
Speaker 6: You kind of just be like what does love mean to you? Yeah, it's like what do you feel most alive? What makes you feel most alive? What would constitute a perfect day for you? So the finages that get straight to like the questions that matter to you.
Speaker 3: But the fact that you came to an ice bath DJ party says cool. Yes, I think it says cool like you kind of you don't give it, you know what you're say you know what, I'm just going to go for it.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 6: I think it's a lot of laid bad, laid back people and could be interesting.
Speaker 3: It's the latest speed dating trend here in LA. Let's get to Claire here on the phones one eight hundred and five two one one or two seven and Culver City, Claire, How are you?
Speaker 8: I'm doing all right?
Speaker 2: Thanks, I was just in Culver City yesterday.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 3: So many great places to sit outside and have something to eat there.
Speaker 10: Oh, it's a great place for restaurants.
Speaker 2: Do you have a favorite?
Speaker 8: No, they're actually a couple friend restaurants there that I really like.
Speaker 3: I saw one called was it bistro or something? I drove past that. Actually I saw a bunch of people sitting outside.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You like muscles and pumpfreats.
Speaker 8: I love them so much.
Speaker 3: I like to dip my fries in the pump free and my pumpfreat's in the muscle sauce.
Speaker 10: Oh you have to.
Speaker 9: It's so good.
Speaker 8: It's like that wine and cream butter sauce.
Speaker 11: So good.
Speaker 2: Claire, did you call to talk about food? This is fantastic. I'm so happy.
Speaker 10: I'd be happy too, But you.
Speaker 3: Have another issue. I am told by Mark, our producer, who wants me to move on. Yeah, God, Claire, what what happened?
Speaker 8: Lightly less fun?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 10: So okay.
Speaker 8: I have this coworker who started acting super weird around me, and I wasn't sure why, so I talked to one of our other colleagues about it, Like I didn't, you know, I didn't want to say something directly to my coworker who was acting weird, so I talked to someone else and they said, and I know this sounds to me, this sounds so petty, but I really want your take. The coworker who was acting salty is apparently bitter because she sees that I watch her tiktoks but I don't like them, if that makes sense. Like on TikTok you can see who watches your videos, but also you know that way, she can see that I've watched them, but I haven't really liked that. Yeah, and she's just like I guess she's trying to be an influencer. Her tiktoks are pretty successful, Like, she gets a lot of views and a lot of engagements on them.
Speaker 9: So likes are a huge deal to her.
Speaker 8: But now I don't know what to do about it, because like, if I confront her to try to make things right, that seems almost kind.
Speaker 10: Of over the top.
Speaker 8: But maybe I could like fix my TikTok settings so she can't see that I'm watching.
Speaker 3: Her videos or issue, and I like, I get it, like it is an issue, and the fact that it is is so petty to me.
Speaker 5: But why don't I just like her tiktoks?
Speaker 2: Then she doesn't like them?
Speaker 5: Well why not?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 8: I just don't like, I don't. I don't really, I don't know. I don't even think about it. I don't typically like videos. I just, you know, I watch them and then I move on.
Speaker 4: I've never really double tippy either. I kind of just like so mean I sometimes do, but I forget not mean.
Speaker 2: It's like she has a life.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, she's clear she's watching them, so she's.
Speaker 3: Already Anything that you did watch that struck you as entertaining that your coworker posted on TikTok.
Speaker 8: Yeah occasionally, sure, But I mean, I guess I just follow the same kind of procedure with her page that I do for any other page, which is I just I'm like, oh hah, you know that was like cute or funnier, informative or whatever, and then I just move on. I've never I guess I've never really thought about how it might affect the person who posts the content, whether I like their videos or not.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess there's two ways to deal with this. One who cares what she thinks about you liking the videos or not? All right, and just move on because it is kind of patty. Or two, just start liking the videos whether you like them or not, move on not if you hear from again.
Speaker 9: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean that seems kind of arbitrary to me. But also I work with this person, so I don't want things to be weird.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and like every eighth one, Yeah, maybe just don't like her or there, even if you don't mean it, to keep the peace and not create any sort of awkwardness.
Speaker 2: If it means again.
Speaker 5: To your coworker and you don't care, why wouldn't you do it?
Speaker 4: Because it's not her truth.
Speaker 5: Oh my yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I've never thought about it before. I don't like feeling pressured into it just so that this one girl won't be mad at me, you know, like you know what I mean, And then.
Speaker 2: It's not really here's the question.
Speaker 3: Would you rather feel not pressured and just move on and potentially create a little awkwardness at work or forget about the fact that you don't care and you're a little pressured into liking them, but have no awkwardness at work.
Speaker 2: Which one's better for you?
Speaker 8: I mean, obviously I'd prefer not to have awkwardness at work. And if it just takes you know, doing a little click click here and there, I guess that's something I could look into.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I don't like this stuff. It'sitting tiny post on time, you know, but I do it to.
Speaker 2: Keep the peace.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can tell.
Speaker 2: Claire thank you, good luck. I think we have a path there.
Speaker 3: But also, like, let's examine this cowork who cares so much about whether or not Claire's liking or TikTok totally right, col gl not yl gl right. I think I'm not good at those. Yeah, I don't even know if l OL's laugh out loud or lots of love.
Speaker 6: I don't ever lots of love never.
Speaker 2: How do y'all know? Oh gosh, Melissa in Long Beach, how are you?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great? Thanks? So you're calling about your boss? Your boss is d ming somebody? Yeah, yeah, what's happened?
Speaker 10: Okay? So I work for this guy. I'm I'm not his personal assistant, but I do a lot for him and some of the other bosses at my company, Like I handle social media and you know what I else they need. And so I've gotten to know him really well, and I've got to know his girlfriend really well. We don't hang out or anything, but like we text each other, you know, like follow each other. She's really cool. Anyway, I was working on socials and I noticed that he is using the company's business account to DM his X and I knew her too, but not as well. I didn't read that much of it because, like you to be crossing a line. The messages just looked really flirty. And my question is, like, do I tell his girlfriend what's going on? Do I keep my mouth shut? And I mean, I don't even know how to do it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I mean if you so, one thing you could do is look the other way. One thing you could do is think about if you do tell her, how it could possibly go, Like, how's it going to if you do tell it, you feel like you should how's that going to go?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: With your job and where do you feel like your priority is? Is it in you know, being a good almost friend to his girlfriend to let her know or do you want that? I mean, I don't know if you'd lose your job, but it would probably create some tension, would definitely. Sysney thinks just stay out of it. It's not your lane. Don't don't look.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: It's complicated when right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm really struggling with it.
Speaker 13: But you can't do it as yourself anymous anonymous, No, it couldn't be anonymous because, like the thing is, I am one of the only.
Speaker 10: Other people who has access to the company Instagram, so like it would be obvious it was me, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean my view is this usually rears its head in a little bit of time anyway, So maybe you just take a beat and let this play out for a second. It helps, It helps to get karma steps in and this thing rears its head the natural way, versus you getting in the middle of it because it is such a it's a tricky thing because like doing the right thing might be to tell, but then that might compromise.
Speaker 2: Your work a little bit.
Speaker 4: I think so too.
Speaker 3: So I don't know that there's a perfect solution here, Melissa, Oh Man.
Speaker 10: I know, I feel the same. I just I'm so struggling with it. I really like working for this company. He's a great boss as a boss. It's just like I feel like, you know, like girl code, or I just feel like a bad person knowing.
Speaker 3: It's also professional versus personal, Like it's that's personal, right, even though I know he's on its cap and he's on the company platform. All right, let's just go around the room, Tony, what would you do, oh teller? What about your job?
Speaker 5: I'd get to that later.
Speaker 2: Sisney, what would you do?
Speaker 4: I stay out of it. You don't know this other person.
Speaker 6: You don't know that you don't you're gonna get in the middle of all of this mess.
Speaker 4: You don't know how it ended beforehand.
Speaker 2: No, what would you do?
Speaker 8: I feel like I'd have to mention it.
Speaker 2: Jen, what would you do?
Speaker 3: I would have to mention that, Melissa, don't worry about fifteen other people here.
Speaker 2: What would you do?
Speaker 6: I feel like if I was close to his current girlfriend, I would mention it.
Speaker 3: And if I, yeah, looks like we have a consensus here, U tubbs, what would you do? He's got to turn his mic on, hold on, liss say it wasn't his camera ready as everybody else.
Speaker 4: He's putting on his lip gloss, I would stay out of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, Melissa, this is no help at all at all.
Speaker 3: Do you know the good person would tell her, and good smart smart person stay Yeah, so good luck?
Speaker 4: Oh it's so hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, welcome, well, thanks and hung up. You guys suck. Thanks a lot, you guys.
Speaker 6: I guess it's different if she knows the girlfriend.
Speaker 3: I don't like scenarios like that because I that's it. There's no solution there there.
Speaker 6: If she knows the current girlfriend, and then that changes things for me. But if I don't know them, then I'm just like, I don't know. You guys, y'all are messy.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, everybody else in the back room would.
Speaker 4: Tell her keep your mess over there.
Speaker 2: Every day signature at morning act this time?
Speaker 3: Could you have anything but something that you could take with you old day and remember and share it.
Speaker 2: Any ideas.
Speaker 3: Also to tell people this is the first thing you should do when you get into the hotel room. They say, flush the toilet.
Speaker 2: Oh, I want to know why, Well, flush the toilet they since no one's been in the room for a while.
Speaker 3: The toilet bowl is a perfect hiding spot for spiders and insects. Now, you don't want to be seated and have one of those you know show themselves.
Speaker 2: That can that can cause a surprise.
Speaker 3: That is so terrifying when you get in and you throw your toilet trees down or your stuff in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Just walk over and flush the toilet.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's not what I do first ever.
Speaker 4: But why stop there?
Speaker 5: I saw the remote?
Speaker 2: You saw the remote? Do you stop there?
Speaker 4: It's like then I saw everything else.
Speaker 3: I'm up the door knobs, about the countertop, how about the sheets?
Speaker 2: And throw pillow.
Speaker 3: A quote for you guys, Please be weird, be random, be who you are, because you never know who would love the person you hide.
Speaker 5: Oh that's so, and that is true.
Speaker 4: Be yourself.
Speaker 2: Be random. Random. Actually, let's be random today.
Speaker 5: Let's be weird.
Speaker 2: Let's be fun. Yeah, let's be random and weird.
Speaker 5: Let's be us, Let's be beautiful.
Speaker 2: FM headlines with sin Well.
Speaker 6: The first presidential debate between President and Joe Biden and former President Trump is tonight at six. It's hosted by CNN, but it'll pretty much be on every network and streaming on Max. The La Metro Board of Directors is considering creating its own police force amid an increase in violent crimes across the transit system. In the NBA Draft last night, the Lakers chose Dalton connect out of Tennessee with the seventeenth pick. The Clippers didn't have a first round pick, having traded it to Oklahoma City five years ago, and Mexico fell to Venezuela one to zero. Yesterday, in the group stage of Gopa Metaga at Sofi Stadium.
Speaker 1: On air, Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 3: Cicity has a story about how we can extend the life of our best friends dogs.
Speaker 6: Yay, scientists, we have them to think for this.
Speaker 2: What is it? What's the story?
Speaker 4: Apparently it's a.
Speaker 6: Medication designed to extend the lifespan of dogs. The drug currently is called loy zero zero one, so I don't think it has like a fancy name. Yet, but it's not available to pet owners. They're hoping that it will be available in a couple of years. They're saying twenty twenty six. But here's what we do know.
Speaker 2: It Dogs two.
Speaker 6: It is specifically designed for large adult dogs, who generally have a shorter lifespan than small dogs. So it's funny, you know, like smaller dogs tend to live longer. I mean, like, look at my dogs. She's seven pounds and she's fifteen years old, and it's kind of shows the.
Speaker 3: Same with same with people. Really, I don't know, but I want to tell myself that.
Speaker 1: You never.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: So the drug is set to work by interacting with I guess insulin levels and growth factors in the dog, and it would be acting as an injectable.
Speaker 4: So this is kind of like the crazy part.
Speaker 6: So it's not like a pill, and it's not food that you would give the dog.
Speaker 4: You would have to take your dog to the vet and.
Speaker 6: They would have to inject your dog every three to six months, which I think is kind of wild, but it would make it so that they would live longer.
Speaker 4: So you have to make the choice. I'm a songer that we don't know yet.
Speaker 6: This is all like such early stages. It's not even approved by the FDA.
Speaker 3: So if this is something that's on the horizon, you think it's approved and we'll know more as the data comes in about how much it could add. But you want healthy I want healthy years for George exactly. And it's just medium big though, right, there's not big, she's right, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think she would.
Speaker 6: She would qualify as a large dog though in this case she's not a great Dane, but she would qualify as a large dog.
Speaker 4: But the side effects.
Speaker 6: That I was reading up on this right now, they're saying that it's mild.
Speaker 4: To temporary stomach distress. So that's the.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: That means, yeah, that sounds.
Speaker 3: Study some Lloyd double over a little further before we inject our dog every twenty minutes.
Speaker 5: Good progress.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They might finger it all.
Speaker 3: Out that these are the things that are focused for our friends, our best friends.
Speaker 4: But how wild could this be? What if it actually expands? What if it doubles their life?
Speaker 2: Like, oh my gosh, that's a that's a life changer. I'll retire.
Speaker 4: I think so too.
Speaker 2: That's a life changer.
Speaker 4: Right, do you see what Paris Hilton did.
Speaker 3: So she's done to me things. Yeah, like what what are you talking about? She she had a baby.
Speaker 5: She's well, she lost her teacup.
Speaker 6: One of her teacups either ran away or like whatever, got lost. But before that, her dog, her teacup dog, it was like a baby. It was like her princess. I forgot the name.
Speaker 4: She went missing for a really long time.
Speaker 6: But before that, I guess she got like the DNA of the dog and had it cloned.
Speaker 4: So it's crazy stuff.
Speaker 6: But the rebuilt it, rebuilt her exact dog and made two of them, so a boy and a girl, and it's like, looks exactly like her old dog.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, but it makes her happy. So it's all in her reality show, which I'm obsessed with on Peacock. It's the only reason I have Peacock.
Speaker 6: It's like the only reason I pay for Peacock is her reality.
Speaker 3: Show that Peacock wants. They wanted to suck in with the show and they did it. Good job, Peacock.
Speaker 1: Yeah on air with Ryan Seacrest, So honored.
Speaker 3: Tany and Robbie asked me to officiate them at their wedding TBD date and location, TBD size scale. Uh, now, what are you going to serve for food?
Speaker 5: If they get there?
Speaker 2: I think you should do fun food.
Speaker 5: Pizza, pizza a sudden.
Speaker 4: He's your wedding bladder.
Speaker 3: By the way, if you want, I'm happy to talk with the wedding planner. I'm good at this stuff. I'm good at programming.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you are pretty good at programming. Honestly, I have not given the food is not The food is not.
Speaker 2: No, it is for us.
Speaker 5: It is a priority, but it's not at the forefront.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, think about all the people we know in LA if you do it here, Yeah, and do something cool.
Speaker 5: Gluten free pizza for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh you have to. You can't have gluten on your wedding either, No, can't have gluten.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get like very tasty gluten free stuff for everyone.
Speaker 3: Food trucks, food trucks. Okay, so what's the reason we're here. Yes, you have some breaking news.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, No, it's not breaking news.
Speaker 2: But you're making some progress with the planning.
Speaker 5: I have a date. Nope, what I'm going to try on wedding dresses this month?
Speaker 2: Gosh, I got into a exciting.
Speaker 5: I know, because I didn't think that that should be something that I do really early on. But a girlfriend of mine said that it can take up to ten months to get your wedding dress. So then I really just panicked.
Speaker 2: That's ten months because that's the end of the year.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, don't get it done when you were thinking about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I guess that's not necessarily the case for you.
Speaker 2: Think dress? Are you thinking traditional wedding dress?
Speaker 4: What does that mean to you?
Speaker 9: Ryan? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Well, I've only seen a couple, and the ones i've seen have that long tail.
Speaker 2: Yeah the train. Yeah, no, the long thing in the back of the train. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I called it the train, and it's got to be picked up by it tail.
Speaker 2: I had worked there.
Speaker 3: I had to get worked my way up to it and that thing, and it's white and very beautiful.
Speaker 2: But I've seen it in every movie kind of.
Speaker 5: Look yeah, kind of like the princess, like a big poofy bottom.
Speaker 4: You want a princess.
Speaker 5: I don't think so. I don't think it's a style. I think, if anything, I like a Mermaid style.
Speaker 4: Oh Mermaid.
Speaker 5: So it kind of like goes down tighter on your ange, just have a train, yeah, probably, mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: And then you can pin it when you dance later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd pin it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's you bustle it.
Speaker 2: You bustle your train to dance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because otherwise it's Is this one of those things where you go and you have a glass champagne while you do it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is this one of the things where the ordainer needs to be there? No, you do not have to be just Robbie, go go.
Speaker 5: We can't see it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right, bad look, I know.
Speaker 5: But you know what's so crazy is I think thinking about that, I'm going to want to show him. I'm gonna want to send.
Speaker 2: You can't see it's bad luck.
Speaker 5: Like I'm gonna want to go home and be like this, there's the.
Speaker 2: Most important dress of your life and you can't see it.
Speaker 6: But because the moment then he does see it, that day is going to be so.
Speaker 4: Much more special.
Speaker 3: To get you a glass display box, you're gonna put it well lit, You're gonna put it in there.
Speaker 2: He's going to keep it every day after like a museum jesuit. Every day. Yeah, no, advent calendar. Every day goes by.
Speaker 6: It's really yeah, like anybody's I feel like anybody who does that ends up geting divorced later in life.
Speaker 2: Don't do that? Who would know?
Speaker 4: I've watched it on my girl Housewives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's not reality act. I'm a good wedding programmer.
Speaker 4: That's not weddy.
Speaker 3: Don't you remember my fortieth birthday? That was a program perfectly? It was a wine selling.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, can you can those chic uh yeah?
Speaker 2: Why don't you point seven? Jim?
Speaker 3: It's time for Ryan's roses. Here we go, so Daisy writes to us Ciciny and Tanya. Dear Ryan in Cicany, I'm ninety percent sure my husband is cheating on me, but before I throw our whole marriage away, I need your help filling in the extra ten percent.
Speaker 2: She says.
Speaker 3: Basically, one night he ran back to work and took my phone by accident, he got a text from a woman saying, did your wife let you leave yet?
Speaker 2: WHOA.
Speaker 3: Now that may not mean the relationship, That may just mean to go to meeting, but lett is not a great word for someone else to t.
Speaker 6: This goes to show that he's speaking about her, and in a.
Speaker 3: Way it's not Yeah, it's not respectful. So Daisy, thanks for coming on. We're gonna get to the call in a second. One thing I just want to clear up here, what is your ninety percent assurance?
Speaker 9: Well, over the past few months, my husband's gotten into this habit of like forgetting something at work and having to run back to the office. And I'm talking this happens two to three times a week at least.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm connecting, don So you think he's running back to see the person ended up texting you when she thought he was on his way to see her again.
Speaker 2: But you had his phone right.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: How long has he gone?
Speaker 9: You know, he's gone for like forty five minutes to an hour, so I I don't know. He only works like ten minutes from the house, so I'm always just assuming it's a lot more than what it was. But it's just something wasn't right this time.
Speaker 2: How long has he been doing this?
Speaker 9: This has been happening for a while now, at least like a month.
Speaker 3: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: The gist here Daisy on Hold in Highland Park.
Speaker 3: Her husband has been sneaking off to work or saying he's got to go back to the office on a regular Then one night he leaves his phone accidentally with her and a woman texts quote, did your wife let you leave yet? So she thinks he's been running off to see this person because clearly this woman was waiting for him to arrive. She doesn't know who it is, but she says she's ninety percent sure he's cheating. So, Daisy, I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then his name on Kiss FM.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, Brian, you have my permission to call on Kiss FM.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do that before that, did you ask him about that text when he got home?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I saw he got the text like, oh, did your wife let you leave yet? And when he came home, I asked him and he said that Tracy's his new supervisor at work.
Speaker 2: You want that, you do have to?
Speaker 9: Her name's Tracy. Yeah. Yeah, he said, Oh, she's just joking around because like a lot of wives don't let their husbands leave or something.
Speaker 2: But that's not okay for a coworker.
Speaker 10: Exactly, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 9: When he sends those roses to Tracy, I'm done. I'm done.
Speaker 3: That's it for me, all right, Daisy, be very quiet. We're calling him now here we go, Okay.
Speaker 1: Oh, hi is this Andrew? Yeh?
Speaker 4: Hi Andrew.
Speaker 6: My name is Donna. I'm calling from Mama D's Flowers. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 9: I'm okay.
Speaker 6: You know, we're actually new to the area on Figaroa near Avenue fifty seven, right by the Chase, and we deliver here locally, and since you are a local resident, we're offering a promotion today. It's a free dozen red roses that you could send to anybody that you'd like. They're absolutely free. I don't need cash, I don't need Billion info or anything like that. Just the name of the person you want to send him to in a note. Is that something you'd be interested in?
Speaker 9: Is this a scam?
Speaker 4: It's a it's a.
Speaker 6: Promotion to promote our flower company. Like I said, we're near to the area. They're absolutely free. I don't need cash or any sort of info Billion info or credit card info or anything like that from you.
Speaker 2: Okay, true, All right.
Speaker 6: We can start with the name of the person you want to send them to. They'll receive them by lunchtime today, and then we can put a note on the flowers.
Speaker 9: Okay, I uh, I actually know if I have the address.
Speaker 4: When we look for it, we why don't we just start with the in the meantime. Her name's Tracy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, did you.
Speaker 3: Your voice be broadcast on the radio. We've got your wife Daisy on the phone here.
Speaker 8: She is, My.
Speaker 9: God, you are such a piece of human garbage?
Speaker 1: How dare you do this to me?
Speaker 8: How dare you.
Speaker 1: Eight years together, eight years of my life for what we just throw it away?
Speaker 10: Like are you serious?
Speaker 8: Like I mean you just listen to me.
Speaker 7: Listen to me. Do not even think of coming home tonight?
Speaker 13: I have foody GOLs.
Speaker 7: Think I'm going into Boris?
Speaker 9: Is any a lotness? You two will not work when you over here today your moment.
Speaker 8: You know what a piece she raised And there's like.
Speaker 9: Oh your clothes, are.
Speaker 7: You at your laugh on your.
Speaker 9: Drangway the favorite you are?
Speaker 11: And then.
Speaker 7: Not gonna be living anymore?
Speaker 2: Dad days for me the word daisy, Daisy, daze Daisy day, because the that you are, you're gonna laugh dazzy day, Daisy breathe dai z Daisy. She hung up Andrew, Yeah, wow, how well did you hear all that?
Speaker 9: What's all of them?
Speaker 2: So you're cheating on your wife with Tracy? And for how long?
Speaker 9: Yeah? For bet?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we're gonna let you go, Yeah, I think I should probably talk to her. Okay, I doubt that's a good idea.
Speaker 4: Actually, I don't think she's going to talk to you, Andrew.
Speaker 2: What's left to say?
Speaker 5: Well, maybe maybe you just listen to her.
Speaker 2: I was trying to listen to her.
Speaker 4: I heard everything she said me too.
Speaker 2: I heard closed driveway neighbors.
Speaker 4: Man, his bubbleheads are going to go out in the lawn.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear that. I heard that.
Speaker 4: Are they from the Dodger Games. I'm curious what kind of bubbleheads they were.
Speaker 3: It was one of the most explosive and justifiably explosive reactions we have gotten from a spouse. Daisy, his wife, found out that he was cheating with a woman named Tracy, and she told us she ninety percent knew it, but needed ten percent more to shut the door. And she got the ten percent because he sent the roses to Tracy, and that's the woman who had texted his phone.
Speaker 2: So it all she put all the pieces together.
Speaker 3: But I guess to your point, Tamya, she had been thinking about this for a long time, so all of her thoughts were in one massive string of breath that she let out. I wonder how long she went without stopping. I'm going to play that back for you in a second. But first, Emily, thank you for coming on with us. She had a lot to get off her chest, and she did. I think she went on for a solid minute without taking a breath.
Speaker 11: It definitely sounded like that.
Speaker 3: So there's no option. Here's there's good news. She found out he's got to go right.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, I think you know what good for her And honestly the worst part of that whole situation was her son. I mean, she's gonna have to tell him about his dad. That's heartbreaking. I just don't understand how could anyone do that to their child selfishness?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Emily, thank you very much for calling. We actually have it here. What kind of person are you? So if something drastic happens like this, are you the shouder? Are you the throw the clothes and bobble heads out on the driveway for the neighbors to see, or you just to walk out quietly and leave Sisny.
Speaker 4: My gut instinct is probably the shouterer and cause a scene.
Speaker 3: Okay, So here is a version of what Sisney might sound like if that would happen. Maybe this is what Daisy actually did a few minutes to.
Speaker 10: Come do not even coming home tonight.
Speaker 13: I have foody goss.
Speaker 9: I'm going into a lot will not work today.
Speaker 8: Your mom, you know what a be she raised.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna take all your clows.
Speaker 1: I your your laugh on your.
Speaker 12: Day, the favorite you are, and then I'm.
Speaker 2: Not anymore daz because it's Daisy for me, Daisy, Daisy Day, my wife, Daisy Day.
Speaker 5: Because the fan that you are, You're gonna laugh.
Speaker 2: Dazzy dazy, Daisy breathe Daisy and she hung up.
Speaker 4: It's that was viral.
Speaker 6: It's the everything that she It's her worst case feeling that she will if you just joined us.
Speaker 3: That was a reaction to Ryan's roses, which was intense because she knew it was happening, so she had all those thoughts in her head. Right, But you're right, she did say I'm gonna throw your stupid bobble heads out.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear that the first.
Speaker 5: Time I heard it.
Speaker 6: That stood out to me because I could just only imagine because being married to somebody for so many years, they just have their collections of things that doesn't drive you nuts.
Speaker 4: And I could just tell that that was about something.
Speaker 6: For her that were Daisy means where those bibbleheads were.
Speaker 3: But she's somebody's version of Tanya's Harry Styles pillow case.
Speaker 4: She hated dusting. She hated dusting and cleaning those bubble heads.
Speaker 3: And so we're in an earthquake r random fall, Tanya, would you be that kind of reaction type person or a walk out quietly?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't do either. I would curl into a ball and cry. I would just cry. That would be what I would do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I probably would too. Yeah, you're on Kiss coming back with Disneyland.
Speaker 6: Tickets and if you happen to win those disneylandsiccas, imagine that right on the way to Disney and you're getting there and you're hungry, we'll maybe stop by at Boil Local and try their new stuffed Gisa the s they are calling my name like every single morning when I'm telling you about them. But come lunchtime, you know you're gonna be hungry. They come loaded with melti cheese, handcut avocados, and famous fire growth boil. They also have a shredded beef option if you're into that. I think personally it's the perfect meal for on the go because you don't need to fork right and the best part order online in the local rewards app or just get one at a location near you at Boil Locals New Stuffed Gissa the sm They're delicious.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and five to one to two seven, Megan, thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: How are you good?
Speaker 10: How are you guys?
Speaker 3: We're super good. Thank you for listening to us. Megan, So, what's up and how can we help?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 11: I'm calling in because I'm getting married next year and I have had well asked one of my sisters, my only sister, to be a bridesmaid, and I'm actually wondering. And this is why I want your wife's opinion if I can unask her to be a bridesmaid, and I'll tell you I so I know. So she's eight years older than I am. We've never been close. Our mom passed away unfortunately when we were younger, and I think that's really another reason why we've never been close. But I honestly thought of the wedding as a way to get closer with her, to kind of mend our relationship. And I also wanted her to be a part of the day, of course, but ever since I asked her. She has been making everything incredibly difficult, really negative, and just unenjoyable. Everything is an issue, everything's a problem. She has a really negative attitude about everything. The rest of my wedding party, where my wedding's going to be, the month is going to be in and kind of my last draw came last week. We've been trying to nail down a date to go wedding dress shopping together, and every date that is good for me is not good for her, which again I'm trying to work through because I'm trying to be accommodating to her. And when the last date she gave me again didn't work, she kind of had a little bit of a tantrum and kind of went nut, saying that I'm making the wedding all about me, which I obviously went back to her saying, well, it is really about me, but I'm trying to be accommodating, and we're kind of left in this space of not really speaking, and so I don't know, I just feel like the tension might loosen if she didn't have this official title. I don't know. I wanted to get your opinion on it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take a pass on this and let sis Andy go what would you do or what you do?
Speaker 6: When I saw you calling in Megan, and I saw it up on the call screen and it said I regret asking my sister to be a bridesmaid. My initial reaction before you said anything was you need to suck it up, and it's just like, you know, this is family's it'll all work itself out.
Speaker 4: But now that you're describing how.
Speaker 11: Bad it is, yeah, part of me, honestly, that was my thinking too, like she's my sister. I would never do that.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing you to do that, but it is your day and it's but it also doesn't give you the excuse to act a certain way and be rude and which I don't think you're doing anyways. I think what you do is you map it out for her and be like, hey, it's really coming down to the wire of like, I don't know when you're getting married, but these are the dates that I really need to get stuff handled and done based on the timeline, and say this is these are this is the date I need to go get my dress, this is the date that we're having the bridle shower, this is the date and I hope that you can attend the majority of them. If you can only come to one thing, I totally get it. But give her the map and then if she can come to it, great, If she can't, whatever, but don't completely shut her out. I don't think that's the answer.
Speaker 11: I think that's really good advice, and that's kind of like the middle ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for both of.
Speaker 3: Us, I'm guessing Sistany and Tanya don't want you to give me my view on weddings.
Speaker 5: Don't give her your view, Okay.
Speaker 2: I'll get your number call you later.
Speaker 4: Well, she really needs to compromise a little bit.
Speaker 9: Tony, No, No.
Speaker 2: I just think my take is always it is about you.
Speaker 3: These extra stresses and layers really complicate the focus of it being a celebration for you and the person you're in love with. And I really find it selfish when people get in the way of that, because it really is your special day. And Tanya, I'll tell you right now, if someone brings you down to a level where they're stressing you out, selfish, you lobby need to celebrate each other, forget about I.
Speaker 5: Think what I realized too is like I'm going to be a very I'm hoping I'm going to be a very chill bride. Like I'm going to map out all the dates that i can do my wedding dress shoping and blah blah blah, and whoever can come can make it, can make it. I'm not trying to like hold everybody to making it.
Speaker 6: That's all you can do, because you're never gonna be able to please everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just so you know, Marano's running a bet on you being a chill bride or not. And I'm looking at odds.
Speaker 5: I know I'm hoping I stay chilled.
Speaker 3: It's pretty split, all right, Megan, good luck. I think Sisney gives you some good advice. And do remember you are in a happy, peaceful, loving place and that's the good news.
Speaker 11: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 4: Good luck.
Speaker 3: All right, bye, bye bye, And there you have it. Now, this is the portion of the show where I would generally ask how's the planning going? But I'm going to refrain Tanya, Oh.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean we have interviews. We have three interviews this week with wedding planners making some progress so much, and Robbie wants to be on the call.
Speaker 4: It's like, how cute are you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He should be He's very cute. That's what I'm marrying.
Speaker 4: Michael was beyond involved with everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I didn't think he would like want to be on the wedding. No, I know he's gonna want a plan but I didn't think he cared who the planner was.
Speaker 4: Oh but he does every.
Speaker 2: Step of the way. Come on, you better get to know this guy.
Speaker 1: Yes, on air with Ryan Seacrest, time.
Speaker 2: Goes by the dumber. I must just get why.
Speaker 3: I just think it's the if I'm being honest and if I'm reading the people around me and the guidance that I receive, it's as if I'm getting dumber, which is fine. So generously this morning, Marianna saved me a parking spot on P one here at the Burbank Complex.
Speaker 5: That's nice. You don't really have to save spots this early.
Speaker 2: You do it because I'm in a I'm I'm in number seventeen.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, that's the hot ticket.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whose is it?
Speaker 3: Who's seventeen? I shouldn't say their name, but it is start with a K. Yes, anyway, I got to borrow starts with a K spot and Marianna was there to like hold it okay. So anyway, so we're making small it's a long walk and we're making small talk.
Speaker 5: It's a long walk.
Speaker 3: And you don't how many key cards we have to use to get in here. Yeah, five different.
Speaker 2: You never bring yours with that too.
Speaker 3: So anyway, she's telling me about this date she went on, which is it fair to say it wasn't great?
Speaker 2: It's fair to say that. Yeah, maybe in the back room telling me this story. Now, I'm all ears. It's a long walk.
Speaker 3: So she says, I think I went out this guy. I think that maybe it's me that's the issue, even though the issue was him. Now explain that to Cisany and Tanya please.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, the vibes were good, we were having great conversations, but I feel like I couldn't concentrate because I kept thinking about, Okay, he's wearing a hat.
Speaker 4: It's the first date hat on the first day. Yeah, it was just a Dodger hat.
Speaker 2: So, okay, where did you go on the first date?
Speaker 7: The Sherman?
Speaker 4: It's oh, I know where that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did you do at the Sherman?
Speaker 4: We just ate, We had a drink and that was pretty much.
Speaker 2: Detail. What what what did you order? In what time?
Speaker 7: I ordered this salmon with the salad on the side. I forgot which one was, but yeah, it was really and.
Speaker 2: Was this seven o'clock, six o'clock, eight o'clock, seven thirty? Okay?
Speaker 3: So right, So what I'm trying to get to. It comes in in a ball cap Dodger fan. I can't fault that, which is great, But what was the issue? Why were you distracted?
Speaker 7: And he was also wearing like these really tight pants, like skinny jeans.
Speaker 5: I know, I like skinny jean.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you hear the jeans though, Are they like spanned pretty skinny?
Speaker 2: Or were they like straight?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Was there a little give to them in the calf area?
Speaker 3: I don't you feel because I actually put on mine and left and thought, what a terrible idea.
Speaker 4: This was Ryan they were there was no space there was They were just really tight.
Speaker 3: So you're looking at his his apparel, his fashion, and you feel like this is superficial in a way.
Speaker 4: What was this shirt?
Speaker 7: I couldn't even I that went through my mind because I remember this shirt.
Speaker 4: How don't I even remember the shirt?
Speaker 5: I was too focused on the pants in the hat.
Speaker 2: But why was his personality?
Speaker 9: What was his like?
Speaker 7: I mean, I feel like we were getting along. We mainly just talked about work and things like that. But I mean he had great taste in music, which was surprising because I'm like, how do you have great taste in music but jeans not fashion?
Speaker 3: Well, you can't have all of you can't have style of every single category. Okay, So Marianna, here's the thing. The issue is. I think what she's saying is am I am I being a little superficial by judging him by his jeans and his ball cap on a date.
Speaker 4: The answer is no, Okay, good, but all that is fixable.
Speaker 3: It's just no because if something like you and I have been in situations where something could be any little thing, something distracts us from focusing on the person, which is a sign from the universe that we are meant to be distracted from the person.
Speaker 5: I literally wanted to go on a second date because the guy ordered a drink with a straw. I understand taking my tie during the day and I was like, I can't remember. I was to take it out because he's like drinking right, he needed to take in the middle of winter, Like, what are we doing here.
Speaker 3: I remember I was on a date and I'm pretty good at conversation, and I ran out of things. I was struggling so hard, I was working so hard, and I thought, well, should I not go out with this person again because there's not any there's like not a dialogue there, or should I get But she's.
Speaker 6: Saying the conversation went great, you're already we could contact.
Speaker 5: For a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so I didn't go out again because it was just too much hard. Yeah, right, So I wouldn't. I just think that sometimes these things are meant to get in the way.
Speaker 5: I don't think so it's not your guys.
Speaker 4: Come on, I actually think that out cut sounds kind of cute.
Speaker 11: Me too.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 2: Not a first date.
Speaker 6: Well, the kind of concerns me because I want to know if there was a receding HAIRLINEA Haines, we got problems.
Speaker 3: And yeah, did you hear the receding hairline committee over here?
Speaker 2: Reason?
Speaker 5: Yeah, receding hairlines can be great.
Speaker 4: And also I want to see it on the first date.
Speaker 5: Some some some yes, some some some some some some very Some men look better without.
Speaker 6: Hair that I want to see the confidence in that man and I want him to wear it on the first date.
Speaker 2: You needed to show me. Don't cover it up, go to the wedding.
Speaker 4: Okay talking about certain men.
Speaker 2: I don't know. She's pretty feisty about him.
Speaker 1: Just right, hair.
Speaker 2: All right, Madian to keep us posting, and thank you for the generous and u candid walk this morning.
Speaker 4: Absolutely anytime pleasure.
Speaker 2: I mean dating. It's a real bummer.
Speaker 5: I'm going to count how long that that walk is from the parking garage to our seats.
Speaker 3: We've never really focused on how I mean. I hate to moan about it, but it's a long walk.
Speaker 5: No, And when you get caught in the elevator with somebody that you don't want to talk to, and then you have to go up that elevator and then up this elevator, it's like I do, like how many times.
Speaker 4: You have to swipe your cards.
Speaker 3: We're in a building, fine, safe, but we're in a building where there's several elevator stall shafts, yeah called shafts and uh yeah, when you're stuck in the same pace and you don't know them, or you're making small talk.
Speaker 5: Yes, the small talk. It's always about the weather. It's the same I know but it's always the weather.
Speaker 3: As you try and make your way in sitting in a little traffic. If you want to blow off some steam, if you want to just chime in one eight hundred and five to one to two seven. You can also text us for one O two seven that talk back buttons and side the eyeart radio app on the kiss page. And then Dana did it the old fashioned way and Van I she just dialed in Dana, good morning, Hi.
Speaker 14: Good morning. How are you guys doing.
Speaker 2: We're great. How's your day going?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 14: It could be better?
Speaker 2: Okay, what's up? How can we help?
Speaker 14: I probably want to apologize in advance. Okay, So I used to date my boss. We were together for like six months, and we kept a secret from everyone at work. So now he's getting married and we still kind of sort of have like a connection, Like we hooked up a couple of times, but that was like in the beginning of him seeing this new person, and I mean, I feel terrible about it, so we stopped, but like he still messages me. He still feels me like dirty photos and I just I ignore it.
Speaker 9: So, Okay, he just.
Speaker 14: Invited me to his wedding and he says that about Yeah, he's saying that I can come, but I can't bring up plus want unless he approve it, which I feel like it's so inappropriate. So like I'm like, I just won't go, but I think it's going to be awkward because our our whole team is going to be there, and I don't know. I didn't I don't want to call them scene if I want to go to h R because we're going to you know, both be in trouble. And yeah, like I still have feelings for him. I just I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: So you have feelings for him.
Speaker 3: He's getting married, he's sending you dirty pictures, and he's invited you to the wedding.
Speaker 2: That's really confusing. Whack do you really like? You still like him?
Speaker 10: I mean, I yeah, why do you want to be with someone like that?
Speaker 5: I know why?
Speaker 14: I keep telling myself, like Dana, like she's so stupid.
Speaker 3: The ship has sailed. You guys are not dating. He's getting married. That's not going to last if he's sending you pictures. Right now, here's the question.
Speaker 2: You like him.
Speaker 3: He's still trying to connect with you. He's invited you to the wedding. He's gonna get married. What if he invites you to see him or you he wants to see you after he's married.
Speaker 2: What are you going to do? Dana?
Speaker 14: Uh, I'm gonna I'm gonna respect the marriage. Like I I wouldn't want that to happen to me. I'm going to respect the marriage.
Speaker 9: I just.
Speaker 3: Then, I think you should start respecting it now if that's your choice by not going to the wedding, I think so too.
Speaker 2: And it's a slippery slope. Do you respond to him when he sends you those photos?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 14: No, I ignore him, like and I see him at work and I just you know, I try not to.
Speaker 10: Interact with like.
Speaker 2: This is dangerous.
Speaker 3: This is dangerous, So you need to I think you need to send clear messages that it's over, you have no interest, and you wish him the best. That's what I would do, That's what I think.
Speaker 4: And if it doesn't stop, then this is turning into harassment.
Speaker 14: You're right, you're right, but.
Speaker 2: Don't go to the wedding. Don't go.
Speaker 4: You're on vacation, book a vacation somewhere else.
Speaker 2: No, just say I don't feel like it's appropriate.
Speaker 6: Well, they work together, but that she was saying that she's gonna be the only one that the team that wasn't there. Blah blah, excuse as to why you're not there, Go on this girl's trip with your sister or someone else like that she.
Speaker 3: Needs to be out of Yeah, good luck with this, Thank you Dana for calling. Oh all right bye? But this guy sending her pictures while he's like walking, why is he inviting her to the wedding?
Speaker 2: What's that so weird?
Speaker 1: On air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Well, that is going to wrap it up for us. Hey, if someone is Systaney Tony, if someone you used to like told you they had feelings for you today, would you be flattered or annoyed?
Speaker 5: Tanya, I'd be flattered and I'd be like, I'm taking baby.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't feel a thing.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't feel annoyed. I wouldn't feel flattered. I would feel nothing.
Speaker 2: I feel both, Yeah, Dad, Yeah, I think both right right.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't bother me.
Speaker 5: But it's also like, why are they coming to you now?
Speaker 2: It's a hypothetical, Guys, it's not happening. I just want to fill it out.
Speaker 4: I imagine they all do anyways.
Speaker 12: So right, I mean in Sisty's had, She's got her movie written. Thanks tomorrow, we're back. Thank you, back room, bye bye, thank you ye, and thank you for listening. Sissy's Gonna take it till eleven o'clock. That's your odd kiss.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow