Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty and He Armstrong.
Speaker 1: And yet who live from Studio C see you saying you're welcome to a brand new week.
Speaker 2: This is the week you come along together. It all comes together. You get the promotion, you make the guy your dreams.
Speaker 1: Oh you just straight but whatever, you know, you win the lottery, whatever. Also could be the week that they say we need to talk to you after work.
Speaker 2: Here's a cardboard box.
Speaker 3: For what.
Speaker 2: And you come home and there's another guy in your wife's bet.
Speaker 1: This can all happen this week. Oh lord, that's what's exciting about every brand new week, all the different possibilities fired and left behind.
Speaker 2: That's a rough week.
Speaker 1: That's an see week. That is really not this isn't that is that that week? How is your week?
Speaker 2: Well? Not good? Not good?
Speaker 1: And today we toil under the title of the show, meet the New Beard same as the Old Beard. Or don't snooze on the Gulf of hor Moves. I'm sorry, it's the Streets of hor Moves.
Speaker 2: I got that wrong. Don't snooze on the streets of hormones. That's right, Yes, that would have been good. So what is that one about? It? The shipping lanes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ieron, excuse me, effectively close these straits of horse Moves by threatening to blow up any ships that squeeze through that that narrow passage of ocean there, and and that's a huge problem for the oil industry. About twenty percent of the oil shipped is shipped through the straits.
Speaker 2: Of horror Moves.
Speaker 1: And twenty percent doesn't sound like a lot, but you know it's enough to really upset global markets.
Speaker 4: So Israel hit oil refineries in Iran in Tehran? Have you seen those videos with the orange sky and the flames and everything like that tacular I'm described as apocalyptic. Yeah, that's like out of a movie. That is out of a movie, raining oil down on people and just dark, deep orange, the entire sky flames everywhere.
Speaker 2: I already fight oily hair.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine the horrors of that. At the same time that Iran attempted to hit a couple of oil facilities in other countries. When they announced over the weekend, hey, we were sorry we bombed you. We ain't gonna bomb you anymore.
Speaker 4: Through their neighbors, but tried to hit a couple of oil installations, And so what is that gonna do to the price oil around the world and particularly in the United States? And what does that do the politics of the war? Who knows? We're looking up at the TVs three different places. They got the gas price oil price story going. Yeah, further clarifying the Iranian strategy.
Speaker 1: The guy who apologized, by the way, dragged off to a secret prison, beaten.
Speaker 2: For a while for it, and they unapologized.
Speaker 1: But yeah, if they can hit enough oil refineries in the region and everybody becomes super terrified about oil prices and the shocks to the economy, then they'll say, hey, then we presumably we'll say to the new beard, Hey, what'll it take to open this strase? So her moves, how about we all we call this off and we become friends again.
Speaker 2: We're despate, we're desperate for oil, we need it well.
Speaker 4: And then the other part of it is there are reports that the Trump White House is very unhappy with Israel hitting oil refineries in Tehran, and there's some reports of water desalinization plants, and that this is going to turn the population against us. When only you know a portion of the population is on our side. Anyway, if you've seen the hundreds of thousands in the street shouting death to America, I'm hoping that's a tiny percent of the population, but I don't know high country. Yeah, if you turn the regular people against this because you know they're capital's on fire and they can't get gas or water, that's not good, even Lindsey Graham. When you've gone too far. For Lindsey Graham, you have gone too far. And Lindsay Graham put out a tweet last night to Israel, hey be careful about the targets you hit.
Speaker 2: When you've got too far.
Speaker 4: For Lindsay Gram, you've definitely crossed the line.
Speaker 2: And with all you know, due respect to my silly jokes about it.
Speaker 1: Running oil, it's if you knock out the oil industry, you have put them in horrifying financial straits. It will take a very very long time to get them back on their feet again, and it will be a long term disruption to.
Speaker 2: Global oil markets. Yeah, so that did seem a little too far.
Speaker 1: Somebody, I guess in Israel's military said, well, they depend on that oil to launch.
Speaker 2: Their missiles, so we had to deny it to them.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling Donald J and bbre are chatting on the phone right now, if not already today.
Speaker 4: And then you got the price of oil going up helps Russia that they can sell oil at a higher price. China is going to get upset about this. I didn't realize. So I saw in the news last night. I rewounded to make sure I heard it correctly. China imports seventy percent of their energy. Oh yeah, they're plastic oil production.
Speaker 2: Sucky. They're the opposite of us.
Speaker 1: Could we could be self sustaining completely they seventy percent? Wow, I'd have to tap into a handful of moose. But you know, we got to do what we gotta do. Uh yeah, exactly. Alaska is big. It's fine. We'll fence off the part we're drilling.
Speaker 2: Drill baby, drill baby, drill, will fence off the birth part were redering.
Speaker 4: So anyway, I think those are some pretty interesting developments that the United States might be telling, Hey, Israel, you're going way too far. And then the idea of turning the population against us in Iran, if they all decide we are the great Satan and we do not care about the people, and now we're trying to punish them as well, and they everybody's in the streets.
Speaker 2: That's not good. That's not good yet.
Speaker 1: And then the great question continues to be what's next. Is I experts military folks continue to look for side that the coalition is cracking. You have military units refusing orders, for instance, that's a big one. Or you have the governor of the state of what's its face declare that it is ready to make peace with the United States, blah blah blah. None of those cracks have appeared yet, none at least none that have filtered out to the general public.
Speaker 2: Right, and and the protesters are not back in the street.
Speaker 4: I saw one report where the saying, and you never know what's true, it's not, but that the White House was surprised and disappointed that the young people are not back out in the street protesting at this point.
Speaker 1: So I'm not driving toward a conclusion that therefore this has failed at all. It's you know, like the old is practically a cliche, but it's a good one. How to dictatorships get overthrown very very slowly, then all of a sudden, you never know when that breaking point is going to occur, but it just hasn't happened yet, and the world is anxiously awaiting it.
Speaker 4: And how about we've gone from in a couple of weeks from you kind of got to dance around the idea of assassin a world leader because it's not seen as cool too. Before they even elected this new guy, Trump saying, well, whoever it is, he ain't gonna last long.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Israel's like, yeah, that that that that law Reagan got past. That's a nice law. But we're gonna kill him. But I mean, our president just flat out stated instead of going with the well, whoever it is, we hope it's somebody that we can work with and come to a diplomat. Whoever it is, they ain't gonna last long oof, which you know might be a good message, didn't scared off? Uh the impotent son of the Iatola again trafficking in that untoward rumor that he can. Have you seen him. He looks like a guy who can't get an erection. He just loves that one, does you know?
Speaker 2: The look?
Speaker 3: What you know?
Speaker 4: The look this is outrageous. They just look flaccid, I mean as they walk around. Uh so, where do you suppose he's hiding because Israel said they're you know, they got an eye on them. They might have Where in the hell would he be hiding, because there's been a lot of people trying to stay undercover for the last couple of weeks and they just disploded.
Speaker 1: I can't even imagine. They've got to have some sort of like triple secret safe house where no cell phones are allowed, and you know it's six stories underground of some nondescript farm building out in Tehran Heights or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe he's in Punkin City, Oklahoma, and he's kind of got a hide somewhere where you're not going to be found. And the way the intelligence has been so far, I wonder if they don't have a beat on him, i'd be exciting.
Speaker 2: My kids and I were.
Speaker 4: Wondering how long he would last. We were all making bets. I thought he wouldn't make it till Tuesday.
Speaker 2: That's that's some macaw parenting, by way. I'm not sure experts would approve of that. That's a high school boys sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Hey, for what it's worth too, I have gathered at great effort and expense I have labored long my friends in gathering all sorts of non war stuff that's interesting about the kitchen table issues, you know, the economy business. Also, I came across this headline and I do not doubt it for a second. I'm a college student. Gen Z sports betting is wrecking my friends' lives.
Speaker 2: Oh I want to hear about.
Speaker 1: That's how kids don't have the maturity, I guess is the obvious word to resist the lure of betting gambling in general.
Speaker 2: And now it's been open to them. Love that topic.
Speaker 4: And then if you want to be flipping terrified, sixty minutes sixty minutes lead story last night. They've been on this for ten years and like practically nobody else for some reason that you know, Havana syndrome, that thing that ruins your brain. Got the latest reporting on that, and it exists.
Speaker 2: Our enemies have it.
Speaker 1: We have it. Apparently, be any doubt anymore? Is this the horrifying new weapon that we all have to be terrified about. It's like the size of a backpack. You can carry it around. Nobody would even know you have it. You could be hundreds of feet away. It goes through walls and you just ruin somebody's brain. Oh lord, Yeah, it's horrifying. Oh man, So we got some clips from that sixty minute story to get to a little bit later.
Speaker 4: To let's start the show officially right now on a Monday. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getti. It is Monday, March the ninth.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of dates that I know are important to someone and I can't remember what they are. So if you're someone I know and it's your birthday or anniversary, or I owe.
Speaker 1: You money today or something, this wonderings a bell, my congratulations or apologies. There are twenty twenty six where Armstrong you getting and we approved of this program. I just came up with this, and I'll forget it if I don't say it out loud. The answer, the description of everything we talk about, is the answer to the question what happens if a monkey gets too smart for its own?
Speaker 2: Good? Bad? Is human beings?
Speaker 1: This combobulator raise atomic energy? AI good lord? All right, let's beaking officially now. According to see see rules regulations Leaping into action at Mark.
Speaker 2: Michael Kamal from Kenya just over two hours and eleven miners on the clock.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wow, wow to Martin nas whoa Nathan Martin?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wow.
Speaker 3: It is a moono finish for Michael crowning of the twenty twenty six eighth LA Marathon Champion.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure nowhere because well you can only see just a little.
Speaker 1: Bit beyond me.
Speaker 2: We have to see that playback. Just see exactly what happened there. Okay, let's explain what happened. Let's see LA Marathon yesterday.
Speaker 1: Take that Kenya Kenyon and Nathan Martin storms past Kenya's Kimanikamu at the finish.
Speaker 2: Kenyon thought, as usual, he's gonna cruise to the finish line.
Speaker 1: And this guy way behind me, I know, way behind me. O guy gets on a sprint like it's one hundred meter dash. Wow, catches him and passes him.
Speaker 2: Right at the end.
Speaker 1: Take that Kenya, Yeah that's here, Kenyan belligerence exactly, We're gonna take your oil.
Speaker 2: Do they have oil?
Speaker 1: He'll probably have oil. They have coffee, I know, take your coffee. Okay, we got the headlines on the way. We got so much news for you. Is gonna be a big day. I hope you can stay here to noodle boy Timothy Shallow may he said nobody cares about ballet or opera.
Speaker 2: Wow ah, it's funny.
Speaker 1: He's in trouble, backlash. Will he apologize and take care? Full responsibility? Lord Live team coverage, stay with us. Let's figure out who's reporting what that matters. It's the lead story with Katie Green, Katie alrighty.
Speaker 3: ABC IDF begins limited raid in southern Lebanon. CNN Iran names Ayatola's son, Supreme Leader as oil price source past one hundred dollars a barrel, and.
Speaker 1: Fox I get my affairs in order if I were the Ayatola some or the Iatola now.
Speaker 3: And from Fox News, Hegseeth warns more casualties expected in Operation.
Speaker 1: Epic Fury against Iram. Of course, all right, seven now another same attack in Kuwait, same base. Just one of the guys that was really badly injured died over the weekend. So at seven deads. I want to talk about the trap that the lefty media lays for the administration every time they talk about this, But I don't want to degress now, Katie NBC.
Speaker 3: Rapid advancements in AI have the industry and political leaders warning of massive job displacement for white collar workers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm Tona Sap for quite a while, and I think it's probably true.
Speaker 2: From the Wall Street Journal.
Speaker 3: For some influencers Epstein, conspiracy theories are big business. We're talking about these these guys that have these podcasts that with the you know, talking about the baby farms.
Speaker 2: And whatnot.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and the cannibals and the rest of it, the wild stuff. We were talking about some of the super heavyweights like Candas Owns and Tucker Charleston last week. But oh, there's a huge industry, people making a lot of money on this stuff.
Speaker 2: From the New York Post.
Speaker 3: These AI robots are moving in with the lonely and elderly New Yorkers and keeping them company.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and is there anything wrong with an elderly lonely person being kept company?
Speaker 2: Not really.
Speaker 1: It's a little weird, though, I you know, if it's preventing them from seeking out real companionship, I have a problem with that. But if that real companionship is probably not gonna come, no, for God's sakes, let them be comforted in their old age.
Speaker 3: This one, this one's a doozy USA Today McDonald's FILEO Fish may have a gross prize inside apparently it's normal.
Speaker 2: Oh oh wow, you're gonna have to send us that story. But will do you want me to tell you a little about it? Okay?
Speaker 3: So a Reddit user posted photos of a file of fish that apparently had a worm inside of it.
Speaker 2: All right, and this guy who is an influencer and.
Speaker 3: A like a nature specialist or whatever, he said, it's a sign that the fish.
Speaker 2: Was caught in the wild. So this is actually a good thing. Okay. Any story that starts with a Reddit user automatically suspect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, New York Times a one thousand dollars dog grooming session. The pet wellness industry is booming. Boy, that's part of the whole haves and have nots.
Speaker 2: I'd say, yeah, well, that's fine. Drain them of their money.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm in favor of this.
Speaker 1: That dog groomer and his employees, her employees, whatever is this fine, They're probably not this super elite.
Speaker 2: Drain him, dumb bastards. And finally, the.
Speaker 3: Babylon b Irani and Iranian regime calls White House to ask if they can have Biden back.
Speaker 1: Marco Rubio is saying right now that Iran is trying to hold the world hostage on the topic of oil. Correct, Well, they're desperate, they got a shot at it, and they got a shot at it.
Speaker 2: Bend on what the markets do and how people react. This week, we got a lot to talk about. If you missed a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 5: Timothy chaloma is being criticized by major opera and ballet organizations after he said that no one cares about those art forms. Chalomagne made the comment on a press tour for his movie about Ping Pong, which looks really good.
Speaker 1: So it's up for a bunch of out America. Yeah and striving and Yeah, I'm gonna have to check that out. I think I'll watch that with kids. It's kind of ironic because fewer and fewer people care about movies, right say, or at least going to the theater in the standard way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oscars are this next Sunday.
Speaker 4: So, as I mentioned a little bit ago, Marco Rubio, the Secretary of State, saying Iran is trying to hold the world hostage over oil. This is what the Wall Street Journal is writing today, one week into President Trump's war on Iran the most severe shock to energy market since the seventies, since the seventies when I was a little kid and saw pictures of all yall in California waiting in line, while in the Midwest it had no effect on us whatsoever. Whatever was going on didn't anywhere I lived anyway, Boy, it did in Chicago, absolutely rural areas.
Speaker 1: It was not a thing at all, but the biggest shocks since the seventies. The disruption quickly fed into higher gasoline and diesel prices that the pump, and higher mortgage rates and borrowing costs for the government. Quoting Daniel Jurgen, who wrote the famous book Oil, which I have read, I want a Pulcher Prize. We are looking at what is by far the biggest disruption in world history in terms of daily or oil production. It goes on for weeks, it will reverberate across the global economy. This is with all the things that have happened in the Middle East over the last seventy five years, this is right now.
Speaker 2: The biggest disruption in oil production ever. That is something. And you know there's probably more bomb and oil refineries to come.
Speaker 1: My guess will yeah, yeah, Let's hope that the effort to suppress Iran's ability to do that is proceeding, because I think Donald J is going to talk to B B and say hey, xnay on the knocking out the refinery area. Yeah, I'm not trying to work Tucker Carlson side of the street. But how about.
Speaker 4: Reigning in Israel's ability to target Iran in addition to Iran's ability to a target oil facilities. From Lindsey Graham's tweet last night, Lindsey Graham, who loves the fighting Israel, please be cautious about what targets you select. Our goal is to liberate the Iranian people in a fashion that does not cripple their chance to start a new and better life. The oil economy of Iran will be essential to that endeavor. Well said, when Lindsey Graham is telling Israel to hold back, that is something. Anyway, back to the Wall Street Journal article about the biggest disruption in world history to oil. The straits of our horn moves that Joe put in our title today isn't officially closed or physically blocked. It's just that people are scared to go through. There are more than a thousand ships waiting to pass through, but their owners and sailors are scared of being attacked, and there have been attacks in recent days. At least nine vessels have been attacked in one crew member dead.
Speaker 2: So they're all like waiting back, like I ain't going through, you go through now I'm going through either.
Speaker 1: What experts refer to as shipping constipation. China, by the way, has an an enormous stockpile. As I mentioned, they import seventy percent of their energy, but they've planned a head they can cover two hundred days. They've got enough stocked up for if crude price is searched toward recordize of one hundred and fifty dollars a barrow, as some on Wall Street are forecasting. Currently, Saudi Arabia built a pipeline to its western coast, which it has activated to divert some sales via the Red Sea, so I guess an emergency workaround. The US markets are poised for another rough session today. The one thing I don't quite get is people talking about this magical number of one hundred dollars a barrel and whole like round numbers.
Speaker 2: Well, there's that, and even.
Speaker 4: If that was true ten years ago why is it still true today that one hundred dollars is the number? As we all know, you go to Burger King, it costs thirty bucks to eat Burger King. So why would one hundred dollars still be the magic number that it was. It doesn't make any.
Speaker 2: Sense, No, it doesn't. And a class.
Speaker 1: What happens when a price rises? What do producers do in response to significantly higher prices? Say a producer that had set aside a particular way of getting oil because it was just a little too expensive when oil was fifty five dollars a barrel, what might they do at eighty five dollars.
Speaker 2: That's right, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: They will begin extracting oil at those with those higher price methods because it pays for itself. So yeah, you will see a substantial and swift, fairly swift response by the nation, by the world's oil producers. It's still gonna be a it's gonna be a thing. As the kids say, it's good, it's gonna be a challenge. I got to find my siphon and hose it's somewhere in the garage. It's been a while since I've done that. Crawled underneath somebody's car, gotten a mouthful of gas, coughed a little bit old Arkansas gas pump.
Speaker 2: But you know, suck the gas out of somebody's car. Yeah, yeah, good, good method.
Speaker 1: There's a great Shane what's his name? I never can get his name right, the comedian Shane Gillis. Shane Gillis. He had a TV show or YouTube show for a while. But anyway, his girlfriend has a new boyfriend, and when when she comes upon him a meets her, he's laying on the ground siphon the gas out of somebody's car. Not the best time to meet your girlfriend's new bough up, trying to siphon out of a car. I've never actually done that. That looks really hard to do. You almost have to take a mouthful of gas and spit it out to get Its.
Speaker 2: Impossible to not to. Oh yeah, never, No, I'll walk. I'll walk for like a week anyway.
Speaker 1: So keep an eye on the oil prices, I guess over the next several days. And can we rein in Israel from attacking more of Oran's refineries.
Speaker 2: That's a big question.
Speaker 1: Michael Gracis pleas with clip number forty. This is Trey yinst On Fox News.
Speaker 6: We're tracking developments out of Iran where reports indicate that the Assembly of Experts Iran Supreme Council has chosen was Tabahamanai, the son of Iran's former Supreme Leader, as the next Supreme Leader, and this is an indication they will keep the leadership so far in the family. Well, Tabahamanai is known as the Shadow Prince. He was the gatekeeper for his father and a man who spent much of his time leading IRGC forces and besieged forces behind the.
Speaker 2: Scenes, and once spent two months in the hospital for a lack of an erection.
Speaker 1: According to The New York Oh boy, and I've been told the Shadow in particularly, I'd been told the Shadow Prince is the title of the upcoming eighth Harry Potter novel, but apparently not. It's the nickname for Weird for Weird Beard Junior, who again has close ties to the Revolutionary Guard. Well, I hope he bought the Beard insurance because I don't know how many days he's gonna last.
Speaker 2: But he's got an extra rider for his beard.
Speaker 4: He It is definitely a gesture not only are we not gonna like go more moderate and try to appease you to have some negotiations, and this we're getting somebody that is known to have exactly the same hard line view on all of these policies. The revolution continues. Take that Evil America. Yeah, this guy's just younger and harder core. Yeah, that's precisely what they're signally. And you've got to remind yourself at least once in a while when you're.
Speaker 1: Talking about the Mulisay Islamic Republic of Iran, that these guys are serious.
Speaker 2: They're religious fanatics.
Speaker 1: They are hardcore you know, seventh century died in the wool religious fanatic.
Speaker 2: They actually believe this stuff right exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they believe that Islam is the last hope for mankind and if they lose, mankind is lost forever. So they will do whatever it takes to defeat the Great Satan until they're dead. They're not you know, Medoro's henchmen, or like, hey, we're just scamm We don't care.
Speaker 2: Socialism, please, that's our excuse to steal. What do we need to do that you don't snatch us up? That was their attitude. The Mulla's nuhuh lots.
Speaker 4: More asking Donald Trump over the weekend about boots on the ground and lots more him saying well, if the circumstances warrants it, yeah, I'll do it, but there are no plans for it right now. And people trying to pretend that that means something. I don't know if it does or not. So that's that how long this war goes on? As watching a couple of different reporters, like serious reporters, talk about this and they feel like the end of this week is going to be a big Does Trump take this to the end or like, at the end of the week say Okay, that's enough, we did our thing.
Speaker 2: Good luck to y'all call it good. Partially because of the roiling oil markets right right, roiling oil.
Speaker 1: So I had a dream about Baxter, my dog, last night, and it was all about he was in trouble and I was trying to save him. And it's just it's a sign of how we all care about our pets, and we sure do.
Speaker 2: I know I do.
Speaker 1: And Roughgreens is a great way to help your dog's health, especially as it ages. It's not a different food, it's a supplement full of all all sorts of great stuff that you put on your dog's food.
Speaker 2: And they gobble it up and get healthier.
Speaker 4: Roughgreens bringing the nutrition back to dog food packed with live vitamins, minerals, probiotics, digestive enzymes, and omega oils to add to your dog food that you're already using in It ain't gonna cost you anything but shipping to try it. Roughgreens is offering a free Jumpstart trial bag. You just cover the shipping. Use a discount code Armstrong to claim your free Jumpstart Trial bag at Roughgreens dot com.
Speaker 2: It's spelled ruff like the sound a dog makes.
Speaker 1: It has natural antioxidants, anti inflammatory compounds reduce so accidative stress helps your dogs stay active, mobile, and alert as they age. Go to Roughgreens dot com, are Uffgreens dot com use that promo code Armstrong for your free Jumpstart Trial bag. Don't change your dog's food, just add rough Greens and wants the health benefits come alive. This across from ABC News Just now, the US is intercepted encrypted communications believed to originate it in Iran that may serve as an operational trigger for sleeper cells outside the country. According to a federal government alert sent to law enforcement agencies, WHOA I gotta believe that if there were any significant Iranian sleeper cells, they would have been activated by now.
Speaker 2: They're almost all dead. What are you waiting for?
Speaker 4: I mean when the iyatola is dead and the forty beneath him, and then the next ninety and how many things would have to get blown up before you would operate set your sleeper cells in motion. So that's the only reason I'm a.
Speaker 2: Little doubtful of this. Hmm okay, what why would you wait this long?
Speaker 4: You're under the greatest threat you've ever been under. What are your sleeper cells there to do?
Speaker 1: If I'm the Moullas, I'm thinking, boy, when we put that plan action, the US is going to go ape pooh.
Speaker 2: We're already going eight pooh exactly. That's why they might as well try it. I don't know if you've watched the TV, but we we started ape pooh. That's right, Well, that's my point exactly.
Speaker 1: The ape was raging clearly, but not yet hurling its pooh, and when it began hurling it, they thought, all right, we'll try this now.
Speaker 2: Despiration. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So anyway, I'm not particularly worried about Iranian sleeper cells. I think if they had him, they would have used them already. Okay, that morning went out to law enforcement across the country.
Speaker 1: How about those two Muslim counter protesters in New York City hurling explosive devices around to defend Islam.
Speaker 4: It's interesting she had had an anti Islam protest outside of Commie Momdownie's office or home. Actually anti Islam protest, but peaceful. Then the counter protest, you'd have to assume is pro Islam, showed up and got violent couple of Muslim guys. Yeah, so what do you take from that? She had a nonviolent anti Muslim protest, then the you can't do that violent protest showed up. Oh yeah, that's precisely the pattern we see over and over again. Ask a brit how that goes. Yeah, speaking of the Brits over the weekend, Starmer, the Prime Minister said, hey, we can send a couple, we can send an aircraft carry over there to help you out. And Trump said, yeah, you should have helped at the beginning.
Speaker 2: It's a little late. Now, never mind, I don't know that that was a good idea.
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah oof, But I don't mind him calling him out on the fact that you didn't help. Yeah, you weakling, but I wouldn't turn down help.
Speaker 1: So final note on the Islam thing I tweeted out in I think it was Manchester, England, which is kind of an industrial city in the north. You have Muslim guys in pairs patrolling the streets of their neighborhoods on horseback, wearing a quasi police uniform. They're completely unauthorized by the government, but they have begun mounted patrols and they will chase.
Speaker 2: People down and do whatever they want to do, I suppose.
Speaker 1: And this guy I tweeted this a brit Is saying that the cops are standing around these people are chasing people down on horseback.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna do anything about it?
Speaker 1: The cops are just shuffling their feet and mumbling and kind of looking the other way.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: And more reports of Russia helping Iran. At what point does that cross a line? Russia helping Iran war with Iran. So we'll talk about that a little bit later to mailbag next.
Speaker 1: And there's a lot of punditry out there today of Trump deciding, you know this, this is too much for the ol markets, is going to do too much damage domestically.
Speaker 4: We've made our point. We got rid of the bad guy, and let's end this thing that could happen. Interesting.
Speaker 1: Here's your freedom loving quotes of the day, continuing our theme of warfare.
Speaker 2: A couple of them for you. At first, George Santaiana. Only the dead have.
Speaker 1: Seen the end of war. That's a good one, yeah, piece. Next, it's always going to be necessary. You just try to do it as little as possible. Is this a violation of that anybody cannot express their own opinion? And then I like this one from Will Rogers. You can't say civilization don't advance in every war. They kill you in a new way. Speaking of which the discombobulator ray the brain scrambler, More and more is becoming known about that. As I said earlier, I think it's proof that this monkey has gotten too smart for its own good.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, mail bag woo woo.
Speaker 1: Please do correspond with us when you get a chance. Mail bag at Armstrong Giddy dot com. Mail bag at Armstrong in Giddy dot com.
Speaker 2: Nice note from.
Speaker 1: Ronnie says, Hey, j just wanted to say I really enjoy your show. Listen as often as I can. You're an oasis of sanity in an all too often, insane world. They removed your show from my market Buffalo, New York recently.
Speaker 2: Really, what they parted us off that station? I didn't know that. You fools, You fools. May you suffer agnonymous failure one on iHeart Anthony. You gotta look it up. What did they replace us with in Buffalo, New York? That's what I want to know. God, No, some garbage recently. So I listened on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if our show goes away for whatever reason, because the state of radio is a bit influx these days, just grab the podcast or listen via iHeartRadio or whatever the podcast is everywhere you get podcasting. Thanks for sharing your talents. Ron That's awfully nice of you to take a minute just to say something nice.
Speaker 2: We need more of that in the world.
Speaker 1: Antonio, you probably said something not positive enough about Josh.
Speaker 2: Allen, but that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, Antonio says, they always go in threes. Venezuela done, Iran work in progress, Cuba tomorrow, bless the magic of the Trinity. You know, I want to talk about whether Venezuela is quote unquote done or not at some point. And yeah, Trump is absolutely one hundred percent boldly, perhaps wildly, betting his presidency on these actions, trying to bring about a better world through force, and while he still has control of Congress. Completely different topic, at least briefly. This is from Diane So to my favorite morning radio crew. I've never been caught in a scam. Never thought it would happen to me. I've saved others from scams. However, it can happen to anyone. They are so clever. Now I've coined a new word today. I am feeling stangry, stupid, and angry. Ah yeah, that's a good word. I'm stangry all the time. We've all felt stangry at times. And she signs off, Aunt Diane, I'm excited about Katie's baby.
Speaker 2: Isn't that sweet? That's nice? Explained what the scam was. No, no, but boy, they are sophisticated.
Speaker 1: Oh let's see a frequent correspondent, Pallo, on the topic of assistant suicide. Guys, I don't want anybody interfering with my right to do whatever I want with my body would whenever I want to do it. My agency is the most precious thing I have. I don't want to take it from me because others might exercise that same agency to do something stupid. Don't take my freedom because someone else might use it stupidly.
Speaker 2: Can't disagree with you. It's a tough one.
Speaker 1: Let's see what's wrong with California in a few sentences. The LA Marathon announced this year that if you're struggling at my l eighteen, you can take a shortcut to the finish line and still get a medal as a finish What yes?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And Henry, who's run several marathons, including one at seventy five years old, is calling a bull spit.
Speaker 2: That's not crazy. Oh no, no, I like it.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 1: In fact, I tell you what, if you've hit the seventy two after fourteen holes of golf, you just walk off the course and we'll call you a scratch golfer.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's ridiculous, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: The whole point of running a marathon is can I run a marathon? Well, they tried real hard jack. Soon we're going to give him a trophy or a medal or whatever. Wow, I got a few more good emails. We'll squeeze him in later on. Time is precious. If you take the shortcut and get the certificate or whatever, and then tell people with your T shirt that you ran the marathon.
Speaker 2: You're a weird person. Throw it in the.
Speaker 1: Garbage in front of the organizers. That's the only way to show you have some character.
Speaker 2: Dammit. We get a lot more on the way if you missed the secment.
Speaker 1: Gets the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty