Speaker 1: Hello, golgeous, Welcome back to Give Them La La Podcast. I'm hyped on this episode because it's all about me, just kidding. I asked you guys on the gram, uh, what questions you had for this episode?
Speaker 2: And I won't even lie.
Speaker 1: These are the best questions that we've ever gone, Like to the point where I reposted again and was like, what is everyone on this Monday? Because these questions are so well rounded and actually, like, as much as I love Bravo and vander Talk and all of the things, my inbox was not filled with only those questions, right, because a lot of times it's like, okay, well these questions are different, but like essentially the same. These people who showed up to the Give Them La Lap pod instagram page, We're not messing around.
Speaker 2: Not today, not today, Junior. So I'm just gonna get it on and pop in. Get it on.
Speaker 1: The first question, I said, as much as I love talking about Bravoid, like to talk about something else. The first question is do you know if Jack's went to Sheena's second wedding? And if so, why didn't we see him. I'm gonna be totally open and honest with you. Yes, Jack's and Kristin Doty and Brittany were at the wedding. We're talking about three people who are fantastic reality TV personalities. So they're at a wedding, but guess what, you want to put a camera in their face. I'm gonna need a paycheck for that. Otherwise keep me away. So that's the real reason why you didn't see any of those people at Sheena's wedding. When they filmed it, it was like, I will show up. You're more than welcome to film me, but I there has to be some sort of transaction and I respect it. Right at that point, Okay, you're now putting me to work. I'm not just sitting here and having fun at a wedding. Yea, right, Okay, there's that one. Do you have any sympathy for Rachel Raquel now that the dust has settled? I wanted to read that one because we've at this point wrapped season eleven. We now know she didn't come back, which is fine. I wasn't planning on her coming back anyway. Do I think it was like not the greatest move. We talked about this when we touched on the Bethany Frankel Raquel Levis podcast, You're gonna see a lot in season eleven that I don't think people expect from me ever, because I'm very much like this all the time.
Speaker 2: And actually, you know who pointed this out to me, Jess.
Speaker 1: I won't say her name, but my agent. I don't want to blow her spot up. She's like, please don't talk about me. I'm like, you're being talked about. Actually, she was like, it's so interesting to me that you don't know how to say what you mean, but like be calm, Like you either are like really really down for somebody or you're ripping their head off. You don't know how to be like, hey, I really like you. This annoys me. Can you please stop doing that? She's like, you sugarcoat it. You're it's black or white, and I don't know how to change that. I think for the first time, maybe this season you'll see me in the gray and I don't want to give a storyline away, but you will see my feelings on how I feel about Raquel or Rachel. That's interesting, she means maybe just in general in life, oh cause I don't.
Speaker 3: Feel the la la we see a lot or me. I can't speak for Easton I feel you can. I feel I've seen it before where you're like, hey, I'm not a big fan of this and I'm just going to tell you straight up and be and I've seen it. I've seen it. But maybe it's because you get passionate when it's different people and other people. Maybe you're I don't know, but I've seen it before, but I get I get what she's saying. But I've also seen you be like, I'm not a big fan of this. I'm gonna let you know and move on.
Speaker 1: And you still feel like I'm being like direct but all direct, but I'm sweet.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've seen it myself. You know what I'm saying, Like, I've seen it, So it's just interesting. Maybe you choose the people that you give that to. Maybe some people it's not worth it. You're like, I'm either gonna blow up on you or not.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 4: Guys like you?
Speaker 3: You are like that? Yeah you can't if you're pretty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I'm there's no middle ground for me. It's either I'm like just going through it and eating my words or eating what I want to say to somebody, or then I'm just really lethal and on a hundred.
Speaker 1: That's so true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I'll just eat it and I won't let anybody know that it's like affecting me to eat it and eat it. And then there's one and then once I break them at one hundred. But that's I feel like how law is though, Yes, okay, like I will say I know that from Dad. Yeah, like i I'll just the straw that breaks the camel's back, like.
Speaker 3: You hold it, hold it, hold it and.
Speaker 4: Hold it and then break. Yeah, and then sometimes it'll usually bust, like I'll rip open the people that I love because.
Speaker 2: I'm like I can come back from it with you unconditional life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I'm just having a bad day, so I'll take it out on like my homies or you guys. But I do it because it's like I have to let it go, but I have to have like I'm doing it on people who know me, and we'll be like, all right, we see it. We we accept your apology because I usually apologize, but I usually just go from there to one hundred.
Speaker 3: I feel that's so hard to do something taking stuff out on poor Kyle, poor mom, poor dad, poor Katie, and they're like it's from because I know they'll forgive me and it's from other outside, but I'm like, I'm gonna take it out on them and there and because I know I can come back from it. And that's not good.
Speaker 4: No, it isn't good. I've I've no, but I warned you, I like warn my mom.
Speaker 1: See, but that's like, why are you like this right now? And I was like, because everyone's annoying me and I'm gonna need you to fucking take it for a moment.
Speaker 2: And she's like, by all means.
Speaker 4: She'll be like, Lauren is on a hundred today, just make sure just step on eggshells.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, she send you.
Speaker 4: For she'll text me. Yeah, she'll be like, or she usually doesn't text me, she'll call me. I'm letting the dogs out. Lauren's on one, all right, you want to come over.
Speaker 2: By the way, Lisa calling me Lauren my child.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know if any of you guys saw the video I posted a while back of Ocean like having a mind blowing moment of me being Lala and Mama and being like, it's so funny. But now she calls me Lauren, so not even my child can say my name. She Lauren, Yes, she'll say I love you Lauren, and I'm like, no, Lauren. So I've been trying to teach her how to say Lauren. But I told mom, I'm like, mom, you gotta call me like something different, because I it hurts my soul that a child I gave birth to can't pronounce my name correctly.
Speaker 3: Do you care that she calls your first name? Because I remember my dad when I would say Amy just joking to my mom, he'd be like, disrespectful, you call her mother. But I think it's so cute when I hear little kids say like their parents first names. I'm like, that is so cute.
Speaker 2: I don't mind it at all.
Speaker 3: You don't care, y no.
Speaker 1: And she also messes with me at times where she'll say she'll say la la and I'll like give her like grumpy face, she no Mama, and then.
Speaker 2: I'll give her love.
Speaker 1: But she's also into telling me lately that she's proud of me, which is so stinking cute because obviously she's just saying things that we probably say to her. You know, I now know why she says stop it all the time, because when I discipline, I tell her you stop it right now. So now I know. I was like, where is she getting this?
Speaker 2: You don't realize how you talk.
Speaker 1: Until your child starts saying things and you're like, where are they learning things? And then it's like, oh, that makes sense, and you catch yourself.
Speaker 3: I the other day I said to you. You came down, and I was like, you're so pretty. And then five seconds later, Ocean looked at you and she's like, Mammy, you're so pretty, even though she says it anyway. But then I was like, oh, and smart and why And I was like, oh, I gotta put other describing words in there, because she's faking up on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the one that I always tell her, like, we're.
Speaker 2: So proud of you. So I I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's the cutest freaking thing in the world. Having children is really fucking epic. What would everyone's last meal be if you were on death row? Loved the Podessin and I have talked about this before. I do not ever eat lamb because it makes me so sad, but if it were my last meal, I would have a hero yeamn. Yeah?
Speaker 4: What about you?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm this, give me a steak lobster tail, garlic, mashed potatoes and broccoli.
Speaker 4: Done and mashed potatoes, potatoes.
Speaker 1: The bab so just the one that can't come straight out the package. Yeah, those are pretty bomb. No, I would do full Mediterranean meal.
Speaker 3: Would you do this? Zekey?
Speaker 1: I do like the lamb euro with the yummy pita and like the lemon rice, all of that stuff, right, such good hummus, and then a plethora of sparkling water. But to wash all of that down, I would order a bottle of honey Jack Daniels.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, would you alcohol do a.
Speaker 1: We're breaking sobriety, bitch, I'm on death row, about to croak. I'm relapsing. M Okay, don't get upset about it.
Speaker 4: You're dying.
Speaker 1: No, I'm a assuming there's no way, like no one's coming in to like do some sort of reform and bring me out of prison. Like I'm going down. I'm putting me straight to sleep. Yes, I'd like to numb a bit.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, the last meal, there's no I think it's the day before or the morning of, so there's no room.
Speaker 1: My bigger question is why am I on death row? I wonder what I did to get there? Oh, I know what you did.
Speaker 2: What did I do?
Speaker 3: Someone must with your child?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I killed someone done a lot of people. Yeah, I can think of a few.
Speaker 4: Headline.
Speaker 1: Do you ever think like when you get asked these questions like you're on death row, It's like, this is less about the meal.
Speaker 2: Now what exactly did I do to get here?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Was I like some like crazy serial killer that left like notes and tried to lead the police in different directions or was it like I just kind of like stat like I just kind of lost my mind?
Speaker 2: This got dark?
Speaker 3: Oh, this got.
Speaker 1: Very very dark?
Speaker 2: La La.
Speaker 1: Do you have any new future business plans that you're thinking of?
Speaker 3: Ooh, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: I actually really love this one, and I want to combine it with this other beautiful woman who asked me, how are you planning to grow your brand in the event vander Pump Rules gets canceled?
Speaker 2: I have a lot of things in the works.
Speaker 1: Jessica and I hustle our little asses off because the goal is empire, Empire, Empire. So yes, I've looked at my brand and reevaluated it because when I created it and when it started, let's remember I was also drinking a lot, not saying that I don't love the brand. I do, but just there's been a shift on what's important to me in my life and things that really have always been important to me, but they were on the back burner. They should have been on front burner the whole time, and now they are. So we are in a space and now I have a phenomenal team around me where I can sit there and spew my ideas on what I want something to look like, and then I have these amazing minds who know how to, you know, make that come to fruition. And so I cross my fingers and I manifest and I work really hard, and what's meant to be will always be. But when it comes to worrying about if the brand is okay with or without Vanner Pump Rules, I mean, my brand is rarely shown on vander Pump Rules, you know. I think the first time it was ever even acknowledged that I had a brand was season nine. And I've noticed that I'm fortunate enough to have the brand do well on its own, like with or without the show. Is it nice to be relevant, absolutely, but I don't feel like that part fuels the brand, just from what I've seen just looking at the numbers. I have not made a parallel of like, okay, because I'm on TV.
Speaker 2: This is why the brand thrives.
Speaker 1: People know of the brand because of my But I think I'm out in the world where that's the show I'm on. But I'm a standalone and that could be in my own mind. But I like being in my own mind.
Speaker 3: It's funny because working for you, I don't even like. Of course, as an outsider, you asked that question, but I think those are to me two completely separate things. It's like the show and then Lalla and her brand, and to me it's like they never cross over. Of course they sometimes do, but I'm like, rarely ever.
Speaker 4: Those are separate, use together.
Speaker 1: I don't put them together at all. Yeah, And it's actually kind of weird when cameras say, like we're gonna film that. I'm like, no, no, no, you're in. We have a well oiled.
Speaker 5: Machine over here, Like please don't come over here and try to fuck with it with the cameras. You know, like we we move in a certain way, right, we're plugging right along the moment, they're like, we like to film that.
Speaker 2: It's like, why are things getting a little walk.
Speaker 4: Aren't tight.
Speaker 1: So let's just hope that the way that I want to rebrand, restructure, whatever you want to call it, when that does take place, that we are off to the races.
Speaker 4: And I've heard some of your ideas on your rebrand, and I think everybody should be very excited.
Speaker 3: Ooh is that tea?
Speaker 1: I love this. I love the tea.
Speaker 2: Easton.
Speaker 1: You can participate in this conversation. Can you talk about your journey with vaping. I know you talked about quitting, but I'm interested, Easton.
Speaker 4: Do you vape here? I do, yes, but it's either yours or my roommates. Here's the thing, I don't know why I do it. It's a fixation of like I just do it, pantamize, yeah, and then I always feel like shit and I'm thinking why did I hit it? But if it wasn't around, like if like when I go with Mom and ron errands for a full days am with just her and O and you're not near and I'm just her. If there's not a vabe, I don't need it, like I'm.
Speaker 2: Not you don't think about it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I don't need. No, I don't need It's just like when it's around. I'm just like, oh, there it is, let me het that thing. But I don't. I don't feel like I need it. But when I see it, I'm like, all right, I'll hit it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get what you mean. Jessica, you don't vabe ever thought about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've tried it, and I don't know why I hate it. So this was years ago, but I was like, sure, i'll try it. It's strawberry fun. And I was like, oh, gross, get it away.
Speaker 1: It makes me depressed when people who don't smoke the vapor like sure, I'll give it a hit, and they hack hack hack.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, you got healthy law.
Speaker 4: Oh, you probably just need to try a different flavor.
Speaker 3: Easton's like here, all I'll give you. Well.
Speaker 1: It is fun because like all of us who vape on vander Pump, we all have different flavors. So when we get together, for me, it's like the equivalent to like wine tasting.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Ooh, Ariana's got the lead she berry.
Speaker 1: Uh, we got James Kennedy coming and clutch with the watermelon.
Speaker 2: Oh, and then we've got.
Speaker 1: Katie who's a little bit wild and she's got the naked flavors. Like, we don't not really sure what it is. Tastes a little minty, tastes a little something something, you know.
Speaker 3: It's like do you hit each other? Is it like a fun Yeah?
Speaker 1: Past that Dutch baby, past past past the Dutch baby.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Past the Dutch I thought it was.
Speaker 3: Isn't it the passa blunt?
Speaker 1: That's what I don't know.
Speaker 2: I learned it from Missy Elliott.
Speaker 3: Wait, oh for Missy Elliott. But I have a question about the vape. Actually it's not a question, it's just think about I thought about this the other day because I was driving in Everyone I see is smoking their vape ten years ago. If we just flashed into the future and drove down and you guys saw it, wouldn't you be like, what the fuck is everyone doing? What is happening? It's not cigarettes? Or would you think like, I don't know, it's.
Speaker 1: Just so we grossed out because I've always been grossed out by any type of smoking.
Speaker 2: And I never smoked.
Speaker 1: I've actually that's a lie, and I've talked about this before, apparently the night I hooked up with Arianna. And I'm sorry if you guys have been Day one listeners I've talked about this before. Apparently I smoked a cigarette the night I hooked up with Ariana. In the back of Santaval's car. We went to the Nice Guy. I don't remember much, smoked a cigarette, tried to fight some person half naked. I was half naked, so that did happen, but I don't recall. So my mind never smoked a cigarette. Cut to I get sober and all of the sudden I'm in AA meetings and people are smoking vapes or they're having their cigarettes outside, and I just like hit my friend's vape outside. And after that it was like, this is my new vice and I can and I'll I'll kick it later and worry about it later.
Speaker 2: I did take.
Speaker 1: Obviously, when you and I, I think we talked about this, I took. I said I'm quitting the vape. I quit for I hardly quit four days, No, it was actually seven.
Speaker 4: It was seventh a week.
Speaker 1: However, I smoked other people's vapes. My big thing was like.
Speaker 2: I'm just not gonna buy one.
Speaker 1: Then we go into filming a reality TV show and I said, fuck this, I cannot I cannot deal with not one single thing right, So I buy the vape again. Obviously there's gonna be stressful situations. It's not like I wrap this season and then life stops and it's like, Okay, go into quarantine and like, never remove yourself from it because life is bliss. But I'm trying to get life insurance for Ocean right now, and smoking vape cigarettes doesn't matter is like a huge red flag and definitely plays a part in what kind of life insurance you can get for whoever. And so I told the person who's working this out for me, I said, please just give me until we rap filming. I was like, and then I swear to God if it's about my care and making sure she's set up, God forbid, something happens to me, I will give up the vape like there will be no if ans are butts about it. And I was telling a lot of my friends this and they were like, why didn't you just lie? And this is where my mind goes. Let's just say I lie about it. Something happens to me, I'm dead, they do what they do to a dead person an autopsy. They then are dealing with, Okay, she has life insurance, it goes to her daughter, Ocean. They obviously have to go through protocol to make sure that all is good before Ocean gets that money. They take my blood. They see this bitch said she doesn't smoke.
Speaker 2: She definitely smokes. She's been smoking for a while.
Speaker 1: Ocean then does not get that money. One bucked up eye light on the paperwork. I'm telling you what. I will not do it. I will not do it.
Speaker 3: I will not tell a lie. Who is that like Uncle Sam or something? I don't know that is so? But do you remember quitting? Why do I remember like month or two of you.
Speaker 2: I slept really well last.
Speaker 3: Year, wasn't it. You slept well. You I think gained a little way, in a great way. And I'm not saying you told me that. That's why I'm saying I did.
Speaker 2: I did gain weight and.
Speaker 3: You felt better. This was like last year. You quit for like a month or two and then I don't know what. I think you picked it back up or.
Speaker 1: My life happened life, And for some reason I think that I can't I need something like that. And yes, the vavee is awesome. The most fantastic part of my day is in the morning.
Speaker 3: First hit with your coffee. That's a way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with the coffee in my bathrobe house.
Speaker 4: Day. Every morning I walk into the house with her hitting her vape, her cup of coffee in her robe.
Speaker 3: So let me tell you, I feel you, though, because if someone told me I had to give up coffee and say no, my best moment is the morning that first nip of coffee.
Speaker 2: Totally.
Speaker 1: But I feel so much better when I'm not vaping. So I am going to get rid of it. And I will think every time I feel like, oh my gosh, i'm feeding go My daughter needs a healthy parent, but also deserves if something happens to me, she you know, is well taken care of. So there's that. The journey is hard. If you have never smoked a vape. Do not pick it up. I have heard, because I've said to people in AA who do not smoke, I tell them, you know, I've given up alcohol. I'm gonna be fine. They're like, giving up the vape is as hard as giving up heroin. It's no fucking joke.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yes, So it's terrifying. Do not do not pick it up. I'm warning everybody, it is a nightmare. Okay, I fiend for it, So I'm gonna be tweaking for a little bit, but you know what, all is good Easton. This girl wants to know if you're single. She plans she's asking for a friend, but to me, it sounds like they want a tag team.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm up for a tag Wait what do you mean?
Speaker 3: It's oh the friend and her got it?
Speaker 1: She said?
Speaker 2: Is east and single? I'm asking for a friend and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like the lies, the lies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm single and ready to threesome.
Speaker 2: Out o red Flash.
Speaker 4: You don't want him?
Speaker 2: Ladies right, you're such a good guy.
Speaker 4: What to do?
Speaker 2: Have you ever had one?
Speaker 1: No, I could get too scared. Have you l one time? It wasn't fun.
Speaker 4: There's too many hands, freeze a crowd.
Speaker 1: It was just like weird, like someone's and there's like trying to make you feel like you're a part of it, and then the swap happens and you're like, you know, I think it's.
Speaker 4: Like playing twister.
Speaker 3: Stupid twister would probably be more like naked twister with two others would probably be more fun than a threesome. But I've never had one, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: But you have never had one either?
Speaker 3: Never that wasn't like a thing. I don't know. I don't know what situation I would have ever been in.
Speaker 1: I was wasted at the Grand America Hotel in downtown Salt Lake.
Speaker 3: City with who just a group of friends.
Speaker 2: I won't talk.
Speaker 3: It was someone you knew.
Speaker 1: This isn't like a random no, no, no, I knew them for since I was in like high school.
Speaker 3: Good okay, okay, yeah it makes more sense Easton.
Speaker 1: What do you look for in a chick? We know that they have to be as cool as you. I don't know that's hard. Nope, Personality, somebody you can keep their own. Somebody who walks in a room and it changes the whole aura of the room. Really does age matter?
Speaker 4: No? Okay, age doesn't matter. Looks really doesn't matter that much. I like it. I like a certain body type though, Like I like short, like shorter girls.
Speaker 1: Okay, like what like five five three four?
Speaker 4: I'll get five four, That is what I like. I like I like compact. Yeah, I like some curves on it.
Speaker 3: To five four is not that short. I'm over here five.
Speaker 4: Foot nod I like five Like five ft to five four is perfect for me. That's what I love. But I know guys with like like five sevens how.
Speaker 3: Tall are you.
Speaker 2: I'm like five six and a half.
Speaker 3: You've got height.
Speaker 1: When I tried to like be a model, I said I was five to seven, which it's like, well.
Speaker 3: You're short, you have to be five. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like five to seven. Thinking they were gonna freaking just sell me and Peri. They did not. Bravo did Bravo for sure?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 1: Okay, where does your friendship stand with Ariana? I think we have a great friendship. We'll see what the feels are after the season airs again. Like we're always open and honest with each other as a cast, but then you see things where you're like, wait a minute, the breaks here. And for some reason, I always say something something that doesn't land right, something that I try to like put in a way where it's like I want to let you know I'm coming from a good place here. So I don't know right now, we're good. Right now, I'm just like sailing away. In friendships, right was a bonding experience. What happened? There was like so much time that had passed where it was like, Okay, this friendship obviously needs to, you know, be laid to rest. We're never We're never gonna be what we once were. But then when you have a common hatred for someone, not saying that I'm that we're there now the hate part. But when that happened and we were all likeh to sand of All, it's like bonding moment. Right then sand of Aal says the epic words to Raquel. We'll see how long that lasts and we will see who knows. Right, it's a weird environment to have friendships in gets toxic. However, I will say the one thing that I love about reality TV is without cameras around, right, if you're feeling some type of way about a friend, it is easier to just push things under the rug, you know, don't deal with it, take a little break, decline, go into dinner. Being on reality TV forces you to have uncomfortable conversation that you don't want to have, but they could also lead to where you should be in a friendship. You could then thrive. You could realize, like, this friendship is not for me. So it does force you to like kind of take the bull by the balls in all relationships.
Speaker 2: So there's that.
Speaker 4: I kind of like that, though I feel like that people need to do that more often.
Speaker 1: I also like the texting Yeah, the communication, and I like that you call it bull by the balls because it's technically bull by the horns.
Speaker 3: But you're going straight to the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, straight to the ball sack. That's where you get the baby.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you guys, this person wrote in and said, are you interested in any other Bravo celebrities? The captain from below deck down under is interested in meeting you? Googling naturally, naturally, I google this shit, Jason Chambers.
Speaker 2: He is fine.
Speaker 3: Google this guy, Jason, let's see.
Speaker 1: I was like, I wanted to have no part of that until I saw Captain Jason.
Speaker 3: Jason come through.
Speaker 2: Do you see him?
Speaker 3: He's hot?
Speaker 1: If not, I can just pass my phone, do you. I took screenshots that's him.
Speaker 2: He is so hot, and he's a captain.
Speaker 3: That's even from down on duck down un duck.
Speaker 4: You can get below deck.
Speaker 3: Not Dick below deck, Dick below deck.
Speaker 1: I'm sweating, I'm getting wet.
Speaker 3: He's handsome. Can we look up his age? Not that it matters, I just want to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I look up the age because he is pretty fine.
Speaker 1: That's daddy. That's so daddy, isn't it. He's like silver Fox? What are we thinking, what are we thinking?
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 2: How old is he?
Speaker 3: Is he single too? That's important I.
Speaker 2: Know, because oh, that's not a bout at all.
Speaker 1: That's not about it at all. I'm gonna be thirty three that I am thirty three. By the time this airs, I'll be thirty three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's healthy. I say, holler.
Speaker 2: I say holler too. But I need to know his sign.
Speaker 4: Well, let's get to it.
Speaker 1: I need to know his sign and all of these things. And I also need to know I wish that this girl would have written more contact forty three he said, sorry, law, it just does suck up. He doesn't look no Jason Chambers age. Do that back up a little? You have to put Jason Chambers below day down on three. Yeah, I was gonna say he does not look fifty.
Speaker 2: Well, that's even better.
Speaker 3: Seat.
Speaker 4: But this says right here because I don't know if he's lying about his age, but it says right here the captain shows he is in fact fifty, So I don't know if he's trying to lie about it.
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't look like someone that would lie.
Speaker 4: Well, now it sounds like red flags everywhere. Is he forty three or is he fifty?
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 1: I can't tell if I'm looking at the right guy or not. No, you are, I don't think so, because this guy looks totally different than the one that I was looking at before. Let me do some research and i'll get back to you. Maybe I need to go and get onto Peacock and watch down under.
Speaker 4: Down below deck Yeah, below deck, down down.
Speaker 3: No, you're looking at the right guy. It's this guy. We're all looking at the right guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he looks a little different in the photo that I just saw, like, looks completely different.
Speaker 2: So I need to do some research.
Speaker 1: I don't know about this he's age fishing. Let's just say I probably wouldn't dat anybody from Bravo. That just sounds like a clusterfuck that I don't want to be a part of, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it sounds beautiful, but I also see you. I have high hopes with your next dating person. I've I've shouted out some names to you before that I won't say here. But I have high hopes, and I don't think I.
Speaker 2: Love high hopes.
Speaker 1: I don't. Yeah, I just don't think Bravo. I only want to I want to be the only Bravo leb in the relationship. That just seems like a lot of chaos. Okay, uh, do you feel like the show has more fans during filming posts Scanaval? Yes, And I don't know what is going on, but my anxiety is that an all time high? Filming, not filming or just in general? Just my what is that called social anxiety? Is that an all time high? Like I remember doing this podcast and someone had asked when we did an ame, do you like when people come up to you?
Speaker 2: What are you showing?
Speaker 4: Producer John sent me a link to to below deck. Now it's stating he's thirty nine, but he's forty three, but.
Speaker 2: Red flags, red flags everywhere.
Speaker 3: We don't know this for.
Speaker 4: Fact, we do not, but producer John sent it to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Producer John is on his ship.
Speaker 4: He's on his ship, John, But god damn he.
Speaker 1: Does what the difference?
Speaker 2: Look at the difference, though, look at the difference?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I think the captain one is very face tuned, like he's got no, he's hot, he's no matter what, he looks good. But this looks like it they face tuned the ship at well, it's.
Speaker 2: Been on for a while.
Speaker 1: You know that's like showing me this season and then season four and it's like a little different human.
Speaker 4: It's called agents.
Speaker 3: Back to your social anxiety, just because I'm.
Speaker 2: Fascinated all time high.
Speaker 1: And when we did AMAS a while ago, someone had written in and asked, do you like does it get annoying when fans come up to you asking for pictures? And I said, absolutely not. The whole reason I get to do what I love is because of my people, the fans watching the show, supporting, you know, the brands, whatever it may be. That's why I get to do what I love. Cut to where we are now, I don't want to say that I get annoyed. I start having anxiety. It's the strangest thing, and I don't know what to do to fix it. But when we go and film and there's a lot of people that come up and want pictures and things like that, normally, I'm like, let's take all the pictures in the world. Recently, it's been kind of debilitating where even talking about it right now, I can feel my mind fogging up, like my brain starts to kind of shut down, and they'll be telling me these beautiful things, and I'm like starting to kind of not like the heart starts racing, the mind starts going foggy, and it's like I have to get out of here, Like I feel like I want to crawl out of my own skin. Has nothing to do with anybody, like asking for pictures. I do love that, but it is strange what's been happening these past few months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like something you're dealing with, because I watched you on tour spend I mean hours just talking and hearing people and engaging. I would have been exhausted after five minutes, So it must be an anxiety you're dealing with right now. I couldn't imagine it.
Speaker 2: No, I mean no, I don't think that. I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: We talked about this in one of the episodes, just like looking at the bigger picture of what I'm thinking about doing with my life, and maybe I'm just looking to kind of ice for a moment. It's been back to back, non stop high energy, you know, whether it's talking about the show or like we said, rebranding, talking about you know, maybe having another baby. It's a lot and I'm just feeling like I'm taking on a lot of energy that I just can't take on right now, right like, I need to kind of I need to go to Palm Springs. I need to put the phone away, tell everyone to leave me alone for a few days and just kind of recharge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I feel like I need.
Speaker 3: Then that's what you should get. I also feel do you think you're an EmPATH? Because I've watched you, like I said, on tour, and people tell you these stories and I almost see, like if it's a sad story, like your body change like you're I'm like, she's physically taking on this emotion and that can drain someone quickly. Do you think that's you're an EmPATH?
Speaker 1: My? One of my biggest pet peeves is when anyone says I'm an EmPATH. So I'm not gonna say that I am because it literally kills me. And someone says that to me, not about me, But when someone refers to themselves as an EmPATH, I'm like, please shut up, right, my god, be quiet, okay, And they're usually so up their.
Speaker 2: Own ass okay. So I don't know if I am or not.
Speaker 1: I know I get affected by people's stories and then I start spiraling a bit.
Speaker 2: So if you want to call it that, let's call it.
Speaker 1: That sounds like it's your absolute favorite cosmetic procedure. You look bomb emoji, fire emoji. That's right, got eyebrows to the ceiling. Sometimes when I'm watching the podcast on YouTube, I'm like, I feel like I need to go like this.
Speaker 2: Look how high they get.
Speaker 1: That's your face shape. Lah, those are your natural brows. Look at ocean her browser.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are like that.
Speaker 1: There was a time that I got bot talks and my eyebrows and they were like this high and it was terrifying.
Speaker 3: Can you please tell us because I need to know what I need to get first, and I think I know what you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Say, my favorite procedure I have too.
Speaker 4: Can we take a guest first, Well, take a guess.
Speaker 2: I want you to guess what mine would be.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm gonna say botox.
Speaker 1: Oh I love the body?
Speaker 2: Is it love the body? But I.
Speaker 3: That's a good guess.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't even think about the lip filler.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about injections and then like a facial procedure that that you don't need, like needles injecting something into your face. I would say my favorite procedure with needles would be botox.
Speaker 2: I think filler gets scary.
Speaker 1: I love my jawline that I have not injected in years upon years. The last time I had my jaw line injected by Doctor Diamond was probably right before going into season eight of filming.
Speaker 4: So long ago in on twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna talk to somebody about getting your jaw filled up, because genetically, we just don't have that on our side. I would say for it. The procedure like just topical shit. I love, love, love love the PRP. I like the laser beforehand, and then the PRP is where they take the plasma and you guys are gonna think I'm a weirdo.
Speaker 2: But they now have man made.
Speaker 1: Plasma that they can put on your face so that you don't have to draw your blood. I don't think it works as well. I've tried it. I like the results after when they take my blood and spin the platelets and then take the plasma, put it on the face and then roll it in. You definitely need numbing cream because they're like digging into your face with these micro needles to create little wounds that then he'll back up perfectly.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite.
Speaker 1: But I think i'm gonna have a new favorite soon because Lee from skin Tight Aesthetics is doing this Pico laser on me to get rid of my malasma. That is like it just will not not go away, It will not go away.
Speaker 3: Does the laser hurt?
Speaker 4: I have to imagine you're numb?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, because my laser tattoo. I'm like, if it felt like that on my face, I'd pass out.
Speaker 2: It's not as intense as that. You can go, Supert, you can go.
Speaker 4: It does lasering like.
Speaker 3: Hurts worse than tattoo? Yeah, under time hurts, under times worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, never had it done.
Speaker 3: Oh god, it's awful.
Speaker 1: I'd rather just cover it up with something huge.
Speaker 4: But that's not what it That's not what it feels like when you guys like.
Speaker 1: Affleck and just get a rising phoenix. I'm gonna get a rising phoenix on my face and just want to really give it just neck to face.
Speaker 4: That's sick.
Speaker 1: The flames should be on your face.
Speaker 4: Yeah so, but I do so. It doesn't feel like when you when you guys are getting like your legs lasered. What does that feel?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Law, does legs feel like your face when you're getting legs vagina. No, oh, so.
Speaker 4: Face is different.
Speaker 2: No, the legs.
Speaker 1: It feels like a rubber band whipping me like a hot rubber band. But they don't numb your legs. They numb your face.
Speaker 3: Some of the hardest laughs I've ever gotten. And I won't say exactly why unless Lava wants me to. Is going to lawless laser appointments.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you exactly.
Speaker 1: Jessica, by the way, she consents to this, by the way, Okay, I can, by the way, by the way, by the way she consents.
Speaker 3: Not only do I consent, I go? Can I go in with you?
Speaker 1: Because there is a point in time where they do the cookie and then they tell me to lay on my stomach and pull my ass cheeks apart to get the butthole, and I die. It's so hard, and she's like oh oh in her like ass, Oh shit, I'm rying. No, it's the most vulnerable you'll ever feel getting your cookie and buttole as he is so intense and you feel very exposed.
Speaker 3: It's so funny. I feel it in my own vagina and butthole. So I'm like about to pass out, crying, laughing, like it's so many emotions in a matter of seconds.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about bleached assholes?
Speaker 1: By the way, bleached assholes, we've had a conversation about this. I like your opinion on them, because at first I was like, yes, I would bleach my asshole if I got the chance.
Speaker 3: But then you said something I was a great point. And what did you say, law, I just kind of like it to be a little brown. You like it to be brown.
Speaker 1: It kind of looks like it's gonna kill you, eached?
Speaker 4: What is? What do you guys like a man's asshole to look like?
Speaker 3: I'm not going near that thing, so I don't really care.
Speaker 1: I don't go near that area. I mean, I've done years and years and years ago, thank god, in with a not thank god, and with a partner who doesn't enjoy butt stuff. Years ago, I was I hooked up with one guy who liked a finger in his ass, and I did it.
Speaker 3: But it was like I had nails, like, so, how do you like this?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: But how far? Oh my god? It was okay, here's the butthole. No, it was like scary. And not only was it one finger, you guys. Then he put his hand down there and he put the second finger and it.
Speaker 3: Was probably like I started like this and I ended probably like whole finger deep in the asshole.
Speaker 1: Like to me, I then do you swirl or do you just leave?
Speaker 3: I was just kind of no, I don't.
Speaker 1: Just I'm not soaking my finger and his asshole.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm like moving it around because we're doing others around.
Speaker 4: But it was.
Speaker 1: Like I'm moving it around nail with the nail, so.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. But in my mind I was it was like a chemistry lesson because I'm like, yeah, okay, this is what the inside of an asshole feels like.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, man.
Speaker 3: I was just like feeling around. Never in my life, you are the ass man. It was the one and done. I'm just feeling around. But Easton, do you like a bleached asshole on a lady or a man.
Speaker 4: I'm just lucky to get there. Okay, I'll take whatever's giving.
Speaker 2: That's so nice guy have.
Speaker 3: But for me, Lala made a great point. She goes, I don't bleach my nipples. That would be weird.
Speaker 4: If it's weird if I saw a bleached asshole, I'd be like, you can do this too much.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, it's just you think it's.
Speaker 4: Mainly like the bleach. Yeah, I'd be like, you're showing this off to too many people there, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just think a little cute brown pucker is right, well, it should be like I'm not I'm not looking. I'm looking for nipples to be colorful, my asshole to be colorful. I just want a.
Speaker 2: Nice, little colorful body.
Speaker 1: Don't know, everything's the way it's supposed to be, the way God intended mave that mater to me, you know, you know, I just feel like if it was like supposed to be like super white. But then again, you know, if you want your asshole bleached, I just feel like that's a lot of work, and like how do they get it bleached? How do they get it bleached? Is it actual bleach?
Speaker 3: Is it dangerous?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Can we move on from bleached households?
Speaker 2: I know I'm the one that brought us onto.
Speaker 1: The topic, but it's taking a turn. This person wants to know, how do you deal with everyone drinking around you? I'm newly sober one month and struggling easton.
Speaker 2: How do you deal with it?
Speaker 1: Because you have been sober for a little bit now, well, you don't.
Speaker 4: Drink honestly, because everybody. Most people repeat themselves a thousand times. That's what I've noticed. But it's you can kind of be a dick, not like but like when they're telling you can.
Speaker 2: All this establishing boundaries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you've said that before or things like that. So like when when I'm out, I mean, I always usually have like something in my hand so I fit in mm hmmm. And then usually I'm going around with just a couple of my friends, but I usually just go and talk to multiple people at it just so I can hear the story once. Oh yeah, so I just mingle a little bit more. And the one thing that I always remember is most everyone's drunk here, so it doesn't matter what the hell I'm doing.
Speaker 2: That's so true.
Speaker 4: So like yeah, like it's honestly, it's even better because I'm like, you know what, half of these motherfuckers are gonna forget this tomorrow and I can just move through whatever I need to do. Even I'm not gonna I've walked away from conversations like right, I'm already done, I mean with multiple people involved, right, but like no one says anything. They keep talking and they're drunk, and then they're just going to keep talking drunkly to their friends. So it's just like it's almost like an anxiety relief being sober and out.
Speaker 1: I think so too, And I think it's been easy to not I'm not easy. I put a lot of work into sobriety, but it's been okay being around people who drink because I immediately again, I'm in a program, and I think it's very important to remember what got you sober. Right, That's why I always talk about like a rock your rock bottom moment, like what changed. It doesn't have to be insane where you know something horrific happened. Your rock bottom could be anything, just the day you decided not to pick up. And if you always remember that moment. And I learned this in a meeting, how important the first step is, right, like admitting you have a problem, because you go into why am I here?
Speaker 2: I hit a rock bottom moment? What did it look like? And if you can remember.
Speaker 1: Those moments, then being around people who are drinking, you know how it ends. Right Tomorrow, they're going to feel like shit, They're going to deal with the Sunday scaries tonight. They're talking a million miles an hour, but they're on loop it's like they're it sounds fun if you if you don't have a drinking problem by all means like droll pound, I don't give a shit. But this sweet girl is talking about she's been one month sober, which, first of all, like congratulations. The first thirty days are the hardest and that's huge, but like, don't go to places that are gonna trigger you. And if you know, like I can go out and you'll as the longer you stay sober, you start noticing like, okay, we're at the tipping point right now, like everyone's had too much and this is where I leave. Yep, like I know it like the back of my hand. I'm like, I'm gonna go the first few drinks. Everyone's gonna be fun. I'm gonna be fun. But then they start being not fun. That's my time to like go home and enjoy my life.
Speaker 3: And you leave because it gets tempting, or you leave because you know it's gonna get messy.
Speaker 2: It gets messy.
Speaker 1: I don't want to listen to your stupid story three more times, Like no sense, I'm not interested. I wasn't even interested the first time, but like I pretend it to be interested now you're gonna make me sit here because you're drunk until it's seventeen more times I'm out. Yeah, And the amount of respect you get when someone knows that you are not drinking, it just changes.
Speaker 2: So keep it up.
Speaker 1: You got this girl. Bravo, Bravo, bravo. How do you not compare your kids to the others? It's so hard at this age. I don't compare Ocean other kids, and I don't know why, but I just don't. That could change with a second baby. I'm telling you what. The only time in my life that I've been able to find the gray and haven't been so high strung is being a mom, which is so crazy. You would think Ocean is my third child because I'm just like whatever. You know, she doesn't get an app today, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: I think it's good having Gigi around, thom just exactly like I feel. I feel like she's a good like yeah, and she had you and obviously you turned out amazing. So when you aren't putting her down for an APP and Gigi's like, also not, it's like it's reassuring, like, Okay, she doesn't need it. Gg also right, because you know so it's like you just having that.
Speaker 1: Because she's dealt with two kids who are totally okay, And so when.
Speaker 4: I see her dealing with Ocean, I'm like, you know what, we're here, so I trust you by all means, right, So yeah, No, I think Gg's a good one on that.
Speaker 1: I know. I don't because with my I think a lot of people do compare their kids to other people's kids, especially when you have kids the same age.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I do wonder. Yeah, if, because you've said this before on the podcast, that you've at doctor's appointments, Ocean has been told she's ahead, and I wonder if it's been different if she was told or you were told, maybe she's a little behind. If you then start comparing.
Speaker 1: I think maybe if that were to happen, yes, you would start comparing. But when I watch Ocean and then I watch Summer Moon, Summer is very good at sitting still, and she will go through her flash cards A through.
Speaker 2: Z like a champion.
Speaker 1: My daughter will get to E and then everything's a w You know this, she's messing with you, she wants no part of it, and she's get sarried. She gets up and walks away. She's all over the place. My mom watched Summer the other day and was like, law, Summer Moon compared to Ocean is so fucking chill.
Speaker 4: She even told me that she goes watching this kid is the greatest she goes. She sat down for forty five minutes and colored and didn't do anything. She goes Ocean could.
Speaker 2: Never, Oh, she could never.
Speaker 1: Ocean goes from Plato time, chop it up, bored, Let's play doctor bored, let's cook bored, Let's color bored, let me bounce all over the furniture. She's got why from what people have told me, girls are more chill usually, and boys are kind.
Speaker 2: Of off the wall.
Speaker 1: Ocean's got boy energy. She's hucking shit, throwing balls into the wall. She's stacking up chairs to jump off the chairs into the ball pitch. She's bouncing off the freaking.
Speaker 4: Walls, which is crazy because she has two other sisters, no boys. There's no boys, so she's just doing It's a.
Speaker 1: Freaking wild child, wild child living her best life. I want to end this on a super positive note. How do you stay motivated and not listen to the negative thoughts? Jessica, How do you stay positive and not listen to negative thoughts you are now on the podcast. You've noticed it for a long time, people commenting on your voice or whatever the fuck they comment on.
Speaker 2: How do you stay above?
Speaker 3: That's a good question. I feel like it's not maybe fair for me to answer this, but I was just talking to Kyle about this. I come from a family who good or bad, a ton of siblings. We all just teased each other and made fun of each other. I mean constant ragging on each other in a fun way. I still go home, and that's our dynamic and our energy. So I don't take myself too seriously and I don't take comment I laugh things off like crazy. That's just my way of doing things. I understand other people take comments seriously, but I just think, like, like I've told you before, a lot, it's like when I see a mean comment, especially if it's so off base, it's like someone looking at me and being like, your blue hair is so ugly and disgusting. It disgusts me that you have blue hair. I would look at them and be like, okay, honey, are you okay? Like I would be concerned for them and be like sure, and just kind of like laugh it off or walk away, and that's how I feel. So that's how I just, I mean, stay positive, and.
Speaker 2: It's actually brilliant, Jessica.
Speaker 3: And I surround myself with people I love and anybody. I don't care about anyone else's opinion. I appreciate when I get love, but I kind of I just don't care, just like you. You've said that to me before, right, like you care about the people who are around you who love you, but everyone else like who cares? I don't know you.
Speaker 1: I find that there's like two different things, right, like the comment section and then my own negative thoughts when I'm having negative thoughts, because they do happen where I'm like, I'm never going to reach the goals that I want. I'm never gonna have this, because you're like, how could I you think I'm gonna have that? Look at the way that I'm like living right now, how could those things ever even exist? And then you remember, I try to go to a time where everything was all good, and how quickly it became not good? Right, the same thing can happen with everything not being good and then the next day it being fucking great. So I like to purge onto a page everything that I'm feeling right like, I feel like I can't accomplish this, and then dig into the why right, write it down, write it down, write it down. Once you purge onto a page or onto a person, then I feel like the real work can start where you're like, Okay, this is how I'm feeling. I now know the reason, and now I need to switch my way of thinking. We always talk about mind over matter, and if you don't mind, it don't matter. A That's why I love therapy. That right, I'm like a therapist. You are without any.
Speaker 4: Sort of degree, miss freelance.
Speaker 2: And the comments section.
Speaker 1: I avoid it all casts because I have seen how mean people get and it will put me in my grain.
Speaker 2: So it's just better than.
Speaker 3: All look so you don't look my laugh it off? How do you feel if you get any negativity, which I haven't seen.
Speaker 4: No, to everybody who's been saying something, thank you very much. It does mean a lot to me because this is new ship to me.
Speaker 1: Everyone's trying to swoop in and make you their husband.
Speaker 3: I kind of like, you don't have a husband.
Speaker 4: You don't have a husband.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, keep going.
Speaker 4: I there's nothing that somebody can say to me that I've already that I haven't said to myself or thought of myself. Okay, so there's nothing that you can say to me that is already like, that's that's new information because I already ate I'm my worst critic. So even if I read something, I never take it like this person Like like I always, I'm like, all right, how can I learn from what they're saying? How can I be better? So I don't really care because I've thought about it and I've said it to myself, so I'm like, all right, just they just point it out again.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you the best way to get over a troll? Have Lisa my mom read the comment out loud and she laughs?
Speaker 2: Or what how does she read it?
Speaker 1: So monotone, you are the best. When you read a troll, read a troll, it'll be like you are so fucking stupid, you bitch. It's like the way she reads it, it makes you go, wow, if I read that out loud, it actually isn't that bad. Like she read one that was talking about like a forehead and she was like, you stupid five headed bitch?
Speaker 3: Am I definitely a comment to me?
Speaker 4: What is that five headed?
Speaker 1: I'll show you what a five headed bitches right here, honey, five headed bitch.
Speaker 4: That's a forehead.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no, no no, this is a forehead. That's a forehead. Yeah, this is a ten head. But we love it. We love that about me because it means big brain.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's got a big brain.
Speaker 4: Tips. Oh, she's got a noggin on it.
Speaker 1: You watch it, you watch a salthy fucking mouth control they I have multiple neutrol nogginghead.
Speaker 3: I love a big head.
Speaker 1: She's got the greatest, a gorgeous head.
Speaker 4: Yeah Walter Hogan remember how big his head was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's got a brain that's beautiful and smart and kind.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Walter Hogan and.
Speaker 2: Filthy fucking mouth.
Speaker 1: Just kidding.
Speaker 4: She's It's true. That's why she's got lethal on.
Speaker 1: Me because she's a genius. She's a genius, and she's gorgeous and she's perfect and she.
Speaker 4: Looks like a little kick.
Speaker 2: Pop Houston, I'm about to beat your ass. My daughter can never.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 4: Why she's the cutest.
Speaker 1: I too, she's p shit, you're a cake, Pop too.
Speaker 3: I got this big bobby wobbly head. Kyle's always like you. He'll hug me and he'll go it's so big your head right now.
Speaker 1: You know what, Like mom said, she's perfect, You are perfect. Every one of us is perfect. Ocean's perfect. We can't help the way that we look.
Speaker 4: What Lisa says, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right, Lisa, that's exactly right.
Speaker 1: Someone who you think is busted someone could come in and be like gorgeous, and they're the beholder beauty.
Speaker 4: And man's trash is another man's barbie.
Speaker 1: One man's trash, that's another one's whole. Hurry, I don't know what's coming kind of shoot.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad that movie is colored back.
Speaker 1: All right, you guys, I promise we're sober here. I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Give Them All a Podcast, the
Speaker 2: Version We will catch you next five