Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod. It's Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tama Judge, and we are here to talk about Southern Charm Season ten, episode three.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we interviewed shop. Yeah, or I should say you interviewed.
Speaker 4: I tried to let I could.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh, Teddy, I'm like, it.
Speaker 4: Was like our Ramona interview when the whole time She's like, camera, well.
Speaker 3: It's because you guys have a history and you grew up together.
Speaker 1: I don't know most people know that.
Speaker 4: But you went to school with shep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've heard each other to our little kids. But that's where I think we have to just like when we know one of us is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just I mean, god forbid. I asked him one question and he got he snapped at me.
Speaker 4: Would you ask me?
Speaker 1: I'm like, do you have a job?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So many of my fans like and then.
Speaker 4: He's like, Teddy, you know I don't have a job.
Speaker 1: Like I would never have a job.
Speaker 3: I will never report to anybody or whatever.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, well you do.
Speaker 4: It's called Bravo. Yeah, just say it my only job to job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, he said he was an investor.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So it starts off with JT gives himself a shot for his type one diabetes medication in the butt before riding his.
Speaker 1: Notot for weight loss.
Speaker 2: It's not ozmpic, not ozimb opic diabetes shot.
Speaker 4: He has a hard time writing this.
Speaker 2: He had to start over a couple of times. What he finished with, which I don't think was the best.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't the worst, but it wasn't the best.
Speaker 1: When was the last time you sat down and.
Speaker 2: Wrote I write like, I'll write thank you letting you do. Yeah, but it says, please accept this apology from my lack of respect at the Carolina Cup. My intent was meant as a sign of inclusion and solidarity, but admittedly I most certainly missed the mark. I apologize for that with warm regards JT.
Speaker 3: Now, inclusion, I remember last year it was the first time I really heard somebody use it in a way like Heather told Katie that she invited her to Sonoma or whatever and inclusion and I'm like, wait, is that like an insult?
Speaker 1: The only reason you're invited?
Speaker 4: So everybody can be included.
Speaker 1: Inclusivity and inclusivities.
Speaker 4: She was inviting you to be inclusive.
Speaker 2: But I really felt like, instead of this being an apology letter, it may as well have been his eulogy because JT is finished.
Speaker 1: He's done.
Speaker 3: JT writing the letter most certainly made me want to bitch slap him with warmest.
Speaker 2: Regards, with warmest regards. And also, I just read Queens of Bravo posted.
Speaker 4: You're not going to be happy about this.
Speaker 2: No, he's JT has resumed filming confessionals Ille listen.
Speaker 3: I kind of felt like that was going to happen.
Speaker 1: He probably had a moment.
Speaker 3: He got pissed off, he left, he had a.
Speaker 1: Cool down period.
Speaker 3: Robo was nice enough to let him back to finish. Do I think he's gonna be back next season?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You pull shit like that.
Speaker 3: They're like, see ya.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wonder what his confessionals can even be at this point an apology tour.
Speaker 1: Well, probably he'll probably be at the reunion as well. Well.
Speaker 4: Shep and Little Craig are meeting Austin for lunch. They're waitress.
Speaker 3: Ask you a question I forgot to ask Shep this.
Speaker 4: Why is Dog's name? Little Craig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why did he name him after Craig.
Speaker 2: Maybe he likes little Craig version. I don't know, but my next dog is for sure going to be Little.
Speaker 1: Tam, Great Little Tam.
Speaker 2: The waitress name is Madison, and as Austin admits, there was a time where that name alone would trigger him. Austin and Shep are getting vulnerable with each other, and they complain that they can't do this type of thing with Craig. At this point, Craig's just a walking pr person for himself, too, scared that any little thing could ruin his image. Craig went from a partier to want to be lawyer, and now he's trying to be Martha Stewart.
Speaker 4: Do we think that Shep and Austin are jealous of Craig's success that he built off the show.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's that or they're like, oh my god, Craig's not a frat boy anymore. Like Craig is growing up. Great Craig is in a committed relationship for a long time, his business has taken off. He's a big boy now. Yeah, these other two are like college roommates.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that Craig has made a lot of mistakes, but using this show to create a viable business, it's probably not one of them. That's yeah, I would say that's a coup, but we have seen a lot.
Speaker 3: But they also like ripped him apart, toss him under the bus and tell him saying that he's like been on adderall And by the way, Chuck talked about it on when we interviewed to He's like, oh, yeah, he.
Speaker 4: Was on adderall all the time.
Speaker 3: I feel like because I went back and watched season one and Craig has changed the most. He was like a little boy.
Speaker 4: Why did I see something?
Speaker 2: Was the Summerhouse trailer released because there's reports that Craig and Page may not make it by something that was in the trailer.
Speaker 1: No, I doubt it.
Speaker 3: But when they called him Martha Stewart.
Speaker 4: That was funny. And then they showed him fluffing the pillows.
Speaker 3: Selling spetulism nutcrackers.
Speaker 2: Then Craig and Page are having Madison over at the house. Madison comes over in the same outfit as Page. They decided to take their shirt their tops off at the same time.
Speaker 1: Who wore it better?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: They both look cute, but is it is it Madison's Vichy line?
Speaker 4: Is it? I think so, I am.
Speaker 3: But there is a pink and white outfit like tweed outfit like that on the Vichy.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe it is. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But at this point, Madison opens up and talks about Brett's thyroid cancer, which Page didn't know about, and then she says the last thing that she needs to deal with right now is the spreading rumors the weasel.
Speaker 1: She diagnosed him as a weasel.
Speaker 4: Listen, he is pretty weasily.
Speaker 2: Then, Rodrigo and Tyler stop at a local pet shop to grab some treats for their dogs thirteenth birthday party.
Speaker 4: Everyone's invited except for JT.
Speaker 2: How would you react being invited to a dog's birthday party?
Speaker 3: Well, I can say that I've never been to one. I can also say that I love my dog very much, and I would probably never have a birthday party for him, like acknowledging his birthday within the family, like, oh, Rugby at your birthday, yay, whatever, let's give you a little treat.
Speaker 4: But at first I thought, oh my god, this.
Speaker 1: Is so stupid.
Speaker 3: How many I mean, Rules has done it, other shows have done it.
Speaker 1: It was actually really cute.
Speaker 4: It was cute, but I'd rather give you They.
Speaker 3: Called Doggy Parton like Dolly Parton, and they had wigs on the dogs.
Speaker 4: But the dogs hated getting the wigs dogs.
Speaker 2: It's like when you make your kids dress up ridiculous for a birthday party and there I'm not.
Speaker 3: Going to ever throw a birthday party for Rugby.
Speaker 4: Would I be invited?
Speaker 1: You don't have dogs, you can come?
Speaker 2: Well, I could just like some of the others, just borrowing other friends dogs.
Speaker 4: But to be perfectly honest, I would rather.
Speaker 2: Give JT a shot in his ass than attend a dog birthday party.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just another reason to film and have drinks and whatever. I mean, everybody bring the like in real life I've only seen done on reality shows.
Speaker 4: But that many dogs in one place that don't know each other.
Speaker 1: That also doesn't sound like sound.
Speaker 2: Recipe for disaster. Then we're at Miss Patricia's house. JT slips his handwritten letter into her mail slot. Patricia reads the letter and judges it down from his handwriting to the language he used.
Speaker 4: Then she calls him an annoying gnat. I hated that competition.
Speaker 2: I was like, am I am the name in common with JT, you're behavior similar to him. No, my gosh, have each other's backs. Now, we're both in the same insects family.
Speaker 1: Probably better than a flea.
Speaker 4: No, fleas are very small.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they do a lot of damage, better than lice, very much better than lice. That's like, yeah, that shit doesn't go away unless you treat it.
Speaker 2: Whitney doesn't think JT called his mother a bitch, considering Craig as a tendency to twist the truth.
Speaker 3: Oh, you think you're finding out that Craig is quite the storyteller and he knows it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then editors new to remind us in case.
Speaker 1: We forgot Yes, and it's not a liar.
Speaker 3: He's not a liar, he's a storyteller.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then we get to Sienna As visiting Shep for the weekend. SHEP reminds his girlfriend that she's going to meet Taylor, but Sianna doesn't seem the least be a concern.
Speaker 4: Do you think that she gives like main character energy or you think she's shut up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean she's cute.
Speaker 3: She actually reminds me of my son's girlfriend Jordan a lot of like same bubbly personality. I think she wants to be a star.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I kind of.
Speaker 3: I don't know this for a fact, but I have a feeling she's wish up because she wants me on TV. Shep might have thought twice about the skinny vanilla latte and the dog fart and in her face the first night she's over his house like that, might might think that.
Speaker 4: No, Then Molly and Sally are on a walk together.
Speaker 2: Mollie knows Whitney can be an insensitive asshole, but she finds his ways, but he finds his ways to justify it in her head. She even says in her confessional, maybe he's flirting with me by calling me fat.
Speaker 3: You're not in elementary school, but you're also not fat, Like it's not so if you have mom.
Speaker 1: This boy keeps hitting me in the head at school.
Speaker 4: You know, No, he was being a dick trying to have any in kindergarten. It's not something you wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: Sally recalls the one night she had to kick Shep out of her house at two am and call him an uber because he wouldn't leave. She doesn't regret having sex with him, but she's definitely not bragging about it. Well you're talking about it on Nationale.
Speaker 3: Sally's left with Shep and Gaston. Yeah, Sally diated Ghastan for three months and now Taylor's with him.
Speaker 1: This is like what the housewife is going on.
Speaker 2: Well, Sally is saying that Gaston was kind of a cheater.
Speaker 4: Cheater pumpkin eater is what she's alleging.
Speaker 1: I think they all are.
Speaker 2: She said she had high hopes for that relationship, but he was cheating on her the entire time, the entire three months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those entire three months is not even like a real relationship, is it.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like I need to see a little bit more guessed on. But I Sally and Molly don't seem to have the world's best taste.
Speaker 4: No, no, Mollie, Sally and Taylor.
Speaker 1: Well, they've all been banging these same guys.
Speaker 2: Well, then Taylor facetimes Gaston before the party. Taylor mentions Gaston isn't as forgiving as her and doesn't see the point in going anywhere her ex boyfriend will be.
Speaker 4: Well, because it's her job, Gaston.
Speaker 2: And they're not going to just want to film you playing pick a ball every time, so figure it out.
Speaker 1: It's like, I am getting paid for this shit. I ain't going well.
Speaker 4: Then she's going to find a new you guessed on so get it together?
Speaker 1: Are they still together? Do we know?
Speaker 4: I think so?
Speaker 1: Oh good? I liked him actually, but I need.
Speaker 2: To see more of them. Anybody can be fun playing a sporting event at the birthday party, no, even simulating golf still bad.
Speaker 1: Doesn't do it.
Speaker 2: Then at the birthday party, Bella the dog is dressed as Dolly Parton. Madison thinks it's a bad sign that Gaston isn't at the party. Molly and Sally show up and it's immediately awkward. Sally's perspective is this she Taylor's ex and Taylor her ex, So they're even even.
Speaker 4: Steven's clean house.
Speaker 2: I mean, at this point, I'm just kind of wondering, like how Sally got into the mix because she's your.
Speaker 1: Boyfriend, that's why true.
Speaker 3: But when Shepherd and I'm gonna call him Shepherd, and what's his brother's name, Whittaker, Shepherd and Whittaker. M h okay, those are some family names made.
Speaker 4: This is Southern names.
Speaker 3: Southern names. Gaston, Shepherd, Whittaker. When Shepherd walks into the room looking like how do duty.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, no, and no, and then.
Speaker 3: He's dressed just like was it Taylor there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, take that man down, off around your neck and put it in your back pocket like a cowboy.
Speaker 4: Do something right? Shep shep something right.
Speaker 2: Well, Leva doesn't love the fact that JT wasn't invited to the party.
Speaker 4: A lot of her well, I'm like, you're lucky you're there, let alone. Commenting on who else is going to be there.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm like, we're not seeing her.
Speaker 2: She did say if they all stopped being friends with someone after they made a mistake, the group wouldn't exist anymore.
Speaker 4: That's true, but I.
Speaker 2: I think the problem is JT is also very annoying so and kind of making up shit, like if you want to be dramatic, let's have some drama, but this isn't tracking.
Speaker 3: I love that Madison and JT actually meet for coffee to like, not at the party, so we can get just a one on one with them with no distractions.
Speaker 2: But Madison cracks me up because she said, ah, poor Taylor, she's dressed as Brett Michael's why Sianna shows up looking the full supermodel kay Lyon aint Lyon.
Speaker 4: So they go to coffee.
Speaker 2: Madison asks JT if he'sing blind to ever think she'd cheat on her husband with him.
Speaker 4: Madison gets a little confusing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does, because then she goes on to say something like, well, I forgot to call him that night, and I can't I can't.
Speaker 1: Remember exactly what said.
Speaker 3: I forgot to call him that night, and then he wanted to make sure that I wasn't in.
Speaker 1: Bed with Austin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's like, well, why would he even think that just because you didn't call him.
Speaker 2: Well, I my guess is maybe he did log in a call to JT to be like, is everything okay with Madison?
Speaker 4: But not because he thought Yeah, but it.
Speaker 3: Happened after the fact, didn't it. It happened when they got home.
Speaker 4: Oh, because something happened on social media?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you posted she was wearing his striped outfit.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't think I think that.
Speaker 3: JT took that, which it is a little bit of a sign of insecurity. If my husband has to call so and so to say hey, like, where'd my wife's sleep? That is a little bit of insecurity within him, or he's not trusting.
Speaker 2: But it's also if you tell somebody you're going to call and you don't, that's very telling.
Speaker 1: It is telling.
Speaker 3: It is Eddie just would not go that extra effort to go and call another guy like.
Speaker 4: That you're filming with. Yeah. No.
Speaker 2: Then Madison states that Austin may have been right about JT this entire time. She tells JT she knows he called misp Tricia a bitch.
Speaker 4: JT.
Speaker 2: This this I felt bad for because JT really didn't say this. He's obviously thrown by this because he doesn't remember ever calling her that. And I'm like, Shepherd even had your back and said you didn't call him that. And then after calling his mom a bitch once when he was a kid, he never used that word since I believed it. Yeah, He's like uh uh.
Speaker 1: Backhanded there across the room.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I know we already said that the apology letter was his eulogy. But Madison is now started putting nails in the JT coffin.
Speaker 4: She's like sitting there like.
Speaker 1: She's like, look in the mirror.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I'm sorry to see why he was on my husband.
Speaker 4: Like geez. But then coming up, we get.
Speaker 3: You're a bitch, you're a bitch, she said, and I'm like, there you go.
Speaker 2: But coming up, Brett scans revealed a spot on his kidney and they don't know if it's cancer. Taylor claims no one else knows guest on so doesn't matter what they think. And Craig is invited to an event because he doesn't put.
Speaker 4: In effort anymore. I'm liking this show.
Speaker 1: I like it too.
Speaker 3: I I worry about Brett with the cancer stuff, like so long to get diagnosed as cancer.
Speaker 2: And being a firefighter and a fire Oh, it's just heartbreaking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I love that couple so much.
Speaker 3: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: I love him so much. They're so cute together. Just to think that he's oh, I don't even want to think about it.
Speaker 4: I know me neither. Thanks for tuning in for another episode of The Twats.