Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Durande. Elvis Durand's phone taps.
Speaker 2: All all right, I'll use your attention here for the phone jabs. All right right, it's a little different.
Speaker 1: Okay. We found rather than calling up.
Speaker 2: Someone and saying you know you're about to be sent off to military school, make him mad, or your your wife is cheating on you and make him upset, we thought scary would call a woman and play a gamela.
Speaker 3: Is this miss Thompson Fultondale, Alabama?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's mister Trivia.
Speaker 3: Welcome to another rousing transition of battle of the state's broadcasting little tower of power. Fussy, Oh you're not smokade Washington asking simple Americans, simple American trivia questions for over twenty three years.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling today?
Speaker 3: Pardon you've but ratherly selected trivia with mister Trivia. So far today is our leader with seventeen points, followed by Arkansas with fourteen, New Jersey with three.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to play with mister trillion? I wouldn't be interested in it.
Speaker 3: Well, you can wait. Globorous prizes. Hey, Mark wickadalill tell them what she could win.
Speaker 4: That's a ride there, Your tides with great four and asked guard you asked two two. They take it out of the fort and bron the drive down for the five dunging with transmission and go all airbags.
Speaker 1: Would you like to play our games? No? So, I wouldn't be interested in it. What if that was a free prize involved? What question? Here we go? Dollar values of double? How many looks does it take to get to the center? Glove TOUTSI pop.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm so sorry. I wouldn't be interested in answering your question. Moving right along? How many wheels are on a tricycle? I don't know that either. Oh that is so incorrect, so sorry. Okay. What is the capital of Alabama?
Speaker 3: Montgomery?
Speaker 1: Good regulations? Big Portondale? Tell me what she's won.
Speaker 4: I'm out a charming electric fireplace?
Speaker 1: You could use one of those.
Speaker 4: Let's send puny electric fireplace and deth flex with a jolk mattle. They slept line, polished brass tram. It's t really the fireplace for any place? From den Bleax, North America.
Speaker 1: Ms Thompson. Do you have a fireplace?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Would you like one?
Speaker 4: No, sir, I don't have a place for one.
Speaker 3: Congratulations we're gonna give it to you anyway. Now Here comes the part of the show when we ask you a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 1: Did you grow up in Fultondale, Alabama?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I moved here. You moved here with your husband?
Speaker 4: Yes? Oh?
Speaker 1: How many years ago? Was that?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 3: About forty years?
Speaker 1: We're about to enter the bonus round and we got one more question for him. You're gonna have to hurry. I've got to go. Oh were you headed today?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Lin lady? I've got repair people coming in? Repair people? Yeah? What are they gonna fix? I got a leak in maroof? I got a leak too. What did you eat for dinner last night? Do you want to know what I last night? Yeah? What did you have for dinner?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Southern cooking, black eyed peas? Correct?
Speaker 3: Congratulations, miss Tompson, and thank you for playing.
Speaker 1: My name is mister Trivia. Hey, let me ask you something. What are your turn ons?
Speaker 3: Miss?
Speaker 1: I've better not answer that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: What was the last time you and your husband did it? No answer to that, that's too personal. Now I've got to go.
Speaker 4: I've got somebody.
Speaker 1: It's the door for two hundred dollars. Please tell me the last time you and your husband, date and Buffy. That's too personal.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to answer that question.
Speaker 3: I've got to go. Has it been a couple of months or a couple of years, because if you could tell.
Speaker 1: Me, we will give you one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh about.
Speaker 3: Two three weeks. I got to go. Somebody's the door.
Speaker 1: Let's take the phones to the door. We'll ask them the question.
Speaker 3: It won't go to the door. I've got to go.
Speaker 1: Phone World Reach. How long is your husband's cord?
Speaker 3: It's about a foot long. That's all.
Speaker 1: My name is mister Trivia Broadcasting for the Tower up Power. I got to go, Spokane, Washington.
Speaker 4: You have a good day.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you for playing. You've been a great sport today. Miss Okay, Bye. I'm Elvis Duran's phone tap on this phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by All
Speaker 2: Party Space the Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show