Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous.
Speaker 2: It's Lala Kent.
Speaker 3: Welcome to untraditionally Lala, Hello, gorgeous, Lala Kent, welcome back. Hi, te, You and I had a buck wild weekend and when I tell you, I was prepping for it like it was the fucking Olympics.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question, always, did you have a bit of anxiety this morning?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: I don't know because sleep last night? Neither did I at all. I need a Sunday, and when I mean a Sunday, I need a day off in between days because we had two pool days.
Speaker 2: Unwine day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then we got straight home into bed and here we are. Yeah. I like day.
Speaker 3: I totally relate to that. I was totally cool with the weekend. So it was Jane's birthday on Friday, and of course she does her annual Dave and Busters.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: She invited so many people.
Speaker 1: Everybody at Dave and Bus was there for her party.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure, Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: But I had the time of my life because Teddy was there.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about what a small world? Tell us it's Larissa's good friend Mandy. So it's Mandy's cousin who is dating Teddy. What Mandy DMed me and she goes, so funny, my cousin met you. We'll say valuaboy, we'll call him value boy. Yeah. Yeah, So she says the name and I was like maybe there were hundreds of people and she was like he's dating Teddy and I was like, no way, yeah, what is Yeah, that's him, that's it. Yeah, that's her. Cousin's so cute, very good looking.
Speaker 3: Guy, very good looking, knowing all.
Speaker 1: Knowing that too. That family is that cousin, very good family.
Speaker 2: Great, we love that.
Speaker 1: For ted that we do.
Speaker 3: I was like, gut cackling, you know, belly laughs. I mean I kicked it with Teddy most of the night and was hunched over dying laughing. I had the time of my life. I was like, why do we not hang out? Your fun and you make me laugh and you say.
Speaker 1: Really shit.
Speaker 2: That I like because.
Speaker 1: There were a couple of times where I was and I was like, you're wild, Why he's fucking wild?
Speaker 2: That It made me so happy. So she was there.
Speaker 3: I know, Zach went on a podcast and like went in on Janet again.
Speaker 1: It's like, damn it, Zach, you're saying things to keep us from hanging out.
Speaker 3: Man, why And I was just at his house like the night before, and he was like singing a different tune. Then he goes on twats and he's singing another tune. I'm like, I cannot keep up.
Speaker 1: You know what, senior tune, whatever way you want. I feel different every day too.
Speaker 3: No, I here's yes, I understand, but it goes back to fart in the wind. You're fart in the wind, you know what. I'm not mad about it, but I just can't. I just don't follow very easily because I'm like, I was just with him last night and when was this podcast? What?
Speaker 2: I cannot track or follow. I'm geographically challenged.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he knows.
Speaker 3: Do you literally stay on the valley? He is a fart in the wind.
Speaker 1: Like, he just says stuff and then he leaves and he's like, I don't even know what I said, but I love Janet.
Speaker 3: Or you get on a call with him, and I've told this to his face, so I'm not even worried about it.
Speaker 1: I get on a.
Speaker 3: Call with him and he's like, so, you want to know the reason I have an issue with Janet. It started before the pandemic and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh god shit.
Speaker 3: Two hours later, I'm like, I'm even more confused now than I was before the phone call.
Speaker 1: I'm very lost.
Speaker 3: I think this should be one of those situations where you just wash your hand new slate clean, slate clean clean. So we did that, and then a bunch of us got rooms at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Saturday. And because I looked through Amex, you know, I fucking love my Amex. Don't even get me started on my Amex like my best friend. It never fails, constantly goes through.
Speaker 1: That's not true. I know that.
Speaker 2: When it gets declined, I'm like, it's your machine.
Speaker 3: So I walk across to another store by sudden approved.
Speaker 2: And I walk back to the other place.
Speaker 3: It was your machine.
Speaker 1: By the way, it was your machine has done that. And every time I do that, I know. And it's like, if mine gets declined, I use a different card and I'm like whatever, and then I go in and it goes declined. Did you make this purchase? Now?
Speaker 3: Well, when when things happen like that, I don't get the email. Everything goes to my business manager, so I can't see in real time why that would be.
Speaker 1: Good to connect to your phone. That might be a good one. We want to get the deal. When you're not in this state, just.
Speaker 2: Use another card.
Speaker 3: I use my City card, the same card that Kristen Bell talks about when she's I know what you're thinking, what is Kristin Bell doing on this vacation with her pretend kids? Just like I'm earning points. I saw this morning. I was like, hey, I didn't realize. Okay, all right, when you have.
Speaker 1: Your card being advertised, you're like, all right, I have a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah right. I learned about all the benefits in the commercial. They are very helpful.
Speaker 1: I know. Every time I see one, I'm always like these stupid things, and then by the end of it, I'm like, give me an MX.
Speaker 3: So I booked my Bahha through my AMX.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about the human crane first?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Janet is the human Trana, Dave and Busters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about it? That's only an adult thing. But honestly, for me, did it not seem like very unsanitary to you? I wanted to only talk about that because I saw people in there and I thought to myself, I'm not going after them.
Speaker 3: You know. I didn't get a good look because I got caught up in a conversation with Katie Janella, who I had met for the first time at David Busters.
Speaker 1: Did you I didn't play games?
Speaker 3: No, Easton, I didn't play games. I talked shit with Teddy the whole time, okay, and.
Speaker 2: Thrived to fucking epic time of my life.
Speaker 1: All Right, to Beverly Hills Hotel.
Speaker 2: We go to Beverly Hills Hotel with the AMEX.
Speaker 3: You get early check in and late checkout, right, so check in noon, I was right there.
Speaker 2: Ready to fucking roll.
Speaker 3: Okay, checkout is at four, which is usually eleven, so that's like a really big deal. So we leave our bags. They're like, we'll take them to your room. We go to the pool, have a fabulous day. Easton's there like such a good vibe, swimming in the pool, ordering all types of drinks. Michelle and I do this thing where we take a shot of olive oil and with lemon and so the guy comes in and we.
Speaker 1: Ask him what that does. Though, well for me.
Speaker 2: Personally, it gets things moving, like that's truly.
Speaker 3: Why I just lubed your right up.
Speaker 2: Right. It's like a little slip and slides.
Speaker 1: It's like going to Jiffy lube.
Speaker 3: All right, okay, but there's many benefits to it. I just don't know exactly what they are, but ask Michelle. Michelle knows all of the ins and outs of what it does. And we do it with half a lemon, okay, and then you just chuck it with some water perry for me.
Speaker 2: So we order it.
Speaker 3: From the guy and the guy is like, I can't tell if you're messing with me, Like do you really want that?
Speaker 2: I was like, yes, we really want that. He goes.
Speaker 3: I have to say, I've worked at Beverly Hills Hotel for a very long time. I've had people from all over the world come here, and not once has anyone ever ordered this. And I felt like so proud. I felt like just so bougie, so proud. I was like, wow, we just gave this guy a first.
Speaker 1: I would love to be in with them as they were pouring the shots, because I guarantee they were like, these women are the weirdest. Could you imagine you're the first to ever order a shot of olive oil?
Speaker 3: M yeah, Michelle film made me getting them ready. I told him put it on the menu and call it the La La Lamp shot. I doubt it'll happen, but I'm positioned like this, and I do have boyshorts on, but I'm positioned like this with the olive juice or olive oil, uh, with the lemon, and I'm squeezing it in and Michelle's recording and it looks like I'm either chopping up cocaine.
Speaker 2: Like just the position.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I may have rolled too many like blunts and joints in my day because I'm like in that position of doing something naughty. But it felt so good to watch me just prepping.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She's like, why are you in that post? I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean old habits, babe, old habits. So we get back to the room. I walk in, you guys, I was like, the function is completely off.
Speaker 1: I cannot stay and it was the top room. They said, bullshit, I cannot stay here.
Speaker 3: I make Michelle call first, and then they called back and they're like, hey, so is there something we can do? And in my head I'm thinking, well, you call a construction company and refunctual the room. But I said, you know, it really is just the funk shway of the room that I'm not digging.
Speaker 1: It's just not.
Speaker 3: I'm just not feeling it. So of course five hour I ordered an olive oil shot and told them that the funk shway of the room it.
Speaker 2: Was totally off. You guys, let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: You walk in the front door and it's like wall jar to the side, ben a little door to go outside with a chair, so.
Speaker 2: You kind of have to maneuver through that. And then it's like the TV.
Speaker 3: On this wall, so I have to like cock my neck like this to watch it. Then like a cute little fireplace with a mirror. But I'm like, if the mirror were there and the TV were there, I guess I could.
Speaker 2: I guess I could deal.
Speaker 3: Then I walked into the bathroom and I'm like, oh no, oh no.
Speaker 1: Here, I'll make it easier for everyone to follow. The room was a suite, so it was like, this is.
Speaker 2: Not a suite.
Speaker 1: No, okay, this.
Speaker 3: Is what I Hate's the man. This is the man painting a pretty picture with nor what's in front of me, And this is Mormon. I saw it.
Speaker 1: I saw just interrupting before the story's.
Speaker 2: Over because I don't like what you're saying.
Speaker 1: The room was not supposed to be its own hotel room. It was a connection to the suite, so you'd walk in that and it was a couch with a TV and a fireplace. They made a hotel room and that's why the funk schue was off. There you go. I tried to help.
Speaker 3: You did help tremendously, but it still doesn't fix the issue.
Speaker 1: Well, it never will.
Speaker 2: They move us.
Speaker 3: They move us to a different room on the third floor, directly across from Brittany, which is like.
Speaker 2: Their codependent.
Speaker 3: We both decide, Michelle and I I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to get ready for dinner because I'm.
Speaker 3: Tired, so I went with pool hair, covered my malasma.
Speaker 2: Tad through some as carol on.
Speaker 3: We go down to dinner and when I tell you, we had a three hour dinner at Polo Lounge, I've never sat at a dinner that long.
Speaker 1: No, I would have had to take a good thirty minute break.
Speaker 3: You know what, though, there were moments that I looked around the table and I love a round table because depending on where you sit, you're always at the head, And I just love that about a round table.
Speaker 1: And shaded.
Speaker 3: No. But I mean like where Janet was, she was at the head of the table.
Speaker 1: I was at the head of the table because I need to feel important.
Speaker 3: Not what I meant. You can all converse, That's.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 2: When someone's at the head of the table, they can have on.
Speaker 1: The table, but it feels like you're at the head of the table like.
Speaker 2: That, okay for me.
Speaker 3: Family, guys, Yeah, happy birthday like you. I meant that everyone gets to.
Speaker 1: I do agree the conversation is better because you're not sure and I could have dot it that way. I love around the table because everyone you could have dead all of that and then at the very ends head and I felt important to and it would have not hit as shitty but not centric. I'm glad you felt like ahead of think I'm going to have.
Speaker 3: In the mirror back on myself and look inwards on something.
Speaker 1: Slapping the day.
Speaker 3: But I looked around and I was like, I love these people so much.
Speaker 2: My cup is so full.
Speaker 3: I have high thoughts on a regular basis, Right, you do you kind.
Speaker 1: Of get a placebo effect from like all the people drunk. You're like, am I kind of losing you? Guys?
Speaker 3: I was talking to Janet and Jade, another one of our friends, about the benefits of fasting seventy two hours that it like changes you, and she's like, what about it changes you? And I could not explain it, and I was like, I have to be honest.
Speaker 2: I feel fucked up. I don't even know where I am right now.
Speaker 1: I'm looking on it. I'm sober, and everybody else and like they when they're drunk, they ask you like the same thing, and you're like, I we talked about this, did we?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 1: Am? I walked up?
Speaker 3: So you're guessing your Janet's looking at me because she's been drinking all day, about twelve gallons of rose and then she's having like beers by the fucking jar this big, the beers come out. I'm like, you're gonna be all right, and she's like this to me, She's like, I'm sure that it like retriggers things because you're in starvation mode.
Speaker 2: I'm like, maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: All I know is I feel very grateful right now.
Speaker 3: Time of my life, time of my life. Next day we check into our cabana, round two, but this time children come.
Speaker 1: And we'll get to the children ruining the day, not our children, no one in our cabana.
Speaker 3: Yes, I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: I forget about that.
Speaker 3: That's how amazing Beverly Hills Hotel is is that I don't even remember the biggest part of the day, You guys, my child, I bet Sosa will be swimming by the age of two. I mean, she's fucking crushing. And when people watch me do what I do, they're like.
Speaker 2: I don't like this.
Speaker 3: I feel like she's gonna throne because I just kind of like throw her in and let her no.
Speaker 1: She yeah, she's like just a potato, you know.
Speaker 2: And then you get her out and she's.
Speaker 1: And then I go swimming.
Speaker 2: It's really really good. People freak out.
Speaker 3: The lifeguard kind of started setting up like this, I may have to save this child from her own mother. That's okay now, crushing it I And she loves her crocs.
Speaker 2: Right now too. She really wanted her crocs in the pool.
Speaker 3: She goes, Mama shoes swimming, Mamma sho's swimming. No, but and how funny that I was like, you can't put your shoes in the pool.
Speaker 2: That would be so filthy.
Speaker 1: From now on, shoes only in the pool.
Speaker 3: All right, So we rock at you guys from like twelve to six at this cabana, right, and the day before that and the day before time, we I tell Sosa, no more swimming. We're not going back in because we've been in all day. This guy jumps in the pool and I didn't even notice, but everyone starts yelling get out of the pool.
Speaker 1: There's poop in the pool. A kid had shat in the pool. And not only that, it gets better.
Speaker 2: The way they handled it was phenomenal.
Speaker 1: I told my friends last night, well, so poop in the pool. Somebody stepped on it.
Speaker 3: I made that theory up because the guy said, well, poop doesn't really float, and so we were like.
Speaker 2: Well then you start, yeah, you see something brown.
Speaker 3: Because I was just laying down, I made up that was my theory.
Speaker 1: I thought that was real life. I thought because said it doesn't on it in the pool, and it was just no mashed at the bo.
Speaker 3: Said, well, it doesn't really float because no one saw it.
Speaker 1: No, but I did, you know, Well, I don't care to get into the ship theory. But am I am?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 3: I'm traditional or sex unlocked with Sallie. I'm not quite sure because all roads lead to poop with Salie.
Speaker 1: Sally's a shitter. You could say that, yeah, oh Sally sexy bitch on the plane righting her. Somebody who shits their pants and you can't even smell it. I'd be like, sweetheart, come here right, Yeah, I don't have to see her soon.
Speaker 2: You won't see her soon.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: They keep going because it's really funny what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I what about Well I'm lost now just thinking about smeared shit and now Sally's shit. It's just a last scentless scentless shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so good.
Speaker 1: But I will say I told my buddy about this incident and he goes, oh, yeah, that used to have it all the time at Cottonwood Heights in Utah. And they go, what would they do? And he goes everybody out of the pool, shock it. Thirty minutes later we're back in. I go, you are all discussing humans that ship Beverly Hills Hotel. Shout out. Then they close that thing down for twenty four hours. Yeah, as they should.
Speaker 3: Because what's worse getting in there and getting hope or getting in there and having your skin fall off from fucking chemicals.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'd rather have my skin fall off from chemicals than Pink II from Pooh. Would you put it that way, I mathe right.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing that I've learned.
Speaker 3: I feel like as the more, the more, uh, the more children you have. I don't know, I only have too, but like, really my ex, I think, is who taught Ocean how to swim? Because he, from what I remember, like Riley was swimming at like eighteen months, full on like doggy paddle through the pool going under uh. And Amber has told me that too, that it was like scary because my ex would just throw them in the pool. So I'm assuming that's how he taught Ocean. So now it's so so.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, maybe I'll try it out.
Speaker 3: Like she takes swim lessons on Mondays with Cam and she is crushing. I want to update you guys on mother. So she still has like the little bit of tremor. She's been on CBD, which has made it so she's not lightheaded anymore. This is what drives me crazy about Mom though, he said, and I'm not even gonna lie.
Speaker 1: The good thing is she won't listen to this. So let's go.
Speaker 3: Friday, before I left to go to Dave and Buster's, I said, how are you feeling? She goes, I've been really lightheaded. I said, did you take your CBD? Because three days prior she goes, I love this CBD. I'm not as light headed, like I haven't been experiencing that. I said, great, So she goes, no, I didn't take it. I'm like, why when something is working do you not fucking do it?
Speaker 2: Then when the.
Speaker 3: Doctor says this will help you, why do you not do it? If the doctor says you gotta be in PT two days a week minimum, do you choose not to do that? So I had taken her to our primary physician who's working with the neurologist. He's very much in the know. He checks her strength in her hands because she's like, my hands don't work, My hands don't work. And he's like, you're very strong, Lisa, you're very strong. Are you going to physical therapy? And then he breaks it down. People at your age, when they have a hip replacement like you did, will sometimes go to physical therapy five times a week. There are people that check themselves in for two weeks and are going multiple times a day just to like regain strength and mobility.
Speaker 2: So I am.
Speaker 3: Smileing and he looks at me and he's like, yeah, I think I think you're okay. I think we just have to like give it some time. But you have to remember, if you don't use it, you're gonna lose it. There's a reason they say that if you're not working your body. And even before this hip surgery Easton, she wasn't driving. We had to drive her everywhere. Now I don't even feel comfortable with her driving a car. She didn't want to watch Sosa because she was so intimidated.
Speaker 2: By my baby.
Speaker 3: Now she can't watch Sosa like I wouldn't. She watched her the other night, which we left, and she put her down to bed, which was big.
Speaker 1: They did it because she called me when I left and she goes, are you coming home? And I said, if I have to, I can. But that pushes me forty minutes out of the way, and she goes, I think I can do it. So I said I have my phone. If you absolutely need something, call me. I didn't get a call. But then back onto the frustrating thing of things that work that you feel good and then you don't continue to do them.
Speaker 3: The car Okay, okay, okay, tell me tell me.
Speaker 1: Guys, this is and maybe some people can help because I can't leave. I led the horse to water, and I can't fucking shove her head in. We are driving to meet you for breakfast or lunch, just at BH Sunday with all the kids. She says, I'm not feeling really good. I said, well, what did you eat today? It's noon. She's been up with the kid since eight. She goes, well, I didn't eat anything. I had a protein bar and that was it, because I want to have a really good lunch because it's good food. And I said, that's you don't eat because you have eating scheduled. You eat in the morning and then you eat again. Right.
Speaker 2: So she's skin bone right now there.
Speaker 1: It is so like she will not eat. And now she's making excuses for like, well, we're going here, so I'm not going to eat and tell them, well you guys, and then she feels lightheaded. Then she eats.
Speaker 3: Yes, guys went and she's eating like someone who's trying.
Speaker 1: To lose weight. Guys. We ordered a taco from home state. She got one taco, one.
Speaker 3: Taco and they're little like street tacos.
Speaker 1: She didn't even eat. She ate half of it, and she goes, I'm full.
Speaker 3: I said, you're eating the whole fucking thing. You are assuming it. There's just little things where she's not trusting herself. We have her MRI scheduled. She she just did it. We'll get the results back this week. On Brain and Spine. She walks up and goes, Lauren, what should I wear to the MRI?
Speaker 1: I was like, just something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Mom, what do you think you should wear?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I don't know what. What do people wear to an MRI?
Speaker 3: I'm like clothing, clothing, clothing, And then before she.
Speaker 2: Goes, do you think I should take a beta blocker? Before? I was like, what do you feel like you need to do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: What would you do?
Speaker 3: I'm like, it doesn't matter what I would do, because I do things based on how I'm feeling. Are you anxious? I'm a little anxious. I think maybe I should take one. Well, there's your answer, Lauren. What are you eating? I'm not really hungry, mom, so I'm probably gonna wait. Okay, then I'll just wait. No, I'm gonna have cereal. Probably all right, I'll have cereal too.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my god, get on the phone and order some fucking you guys.
Speaker 2: It's like Easton and I are.
Speaker 1: If you're not there and I have your two kids, I have the third kid, and then this it's vice versa.
Speaker 3: It's and this is not me shitting on my mother. It's me very confused on how we got here. And I feel and I've said this before in my mom coming out to LA after everything happened, you know, and being a mom, that's what moms do, right in her trying to get me my independence. She gave you all of her, she gave me all of hers, and it's it's a lot. And I think once we get this brain scam back, if everything looks okay, like Easton and I almost have to play good cop bad cop.
Speaker 1: Because yesterday, because you Law always gets me because all the time do I need to do? We do? But that's the thing. So I'm always like do I need to do that for it? And she's like yeah, and Law will be like, no, you're doing it. Yesterday she had something and you were like, do you want me to cut that for you? And I go, no, she can do it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah totally. I mean it's as simple as putting a lid back on milk.
Speaker 1: You guys, guys. Not only that she's causing issues now because she has fucking water bottles, guys, and she can't even tighten the.
Speaker 3: Little oh they constantly, so then wrench me because I think, And so I pick it up and I go, is this yours?
Speaker 1: And she goes yeah. I go, I'm gonna put it in my bag. She doesn't say anything. I put it in my bag. It leaked all over, and I go, you have no She goes, oh, I don't think I put the lid on, and I go, I know you didn't put the lid on. I don't know. This isn't a thing. This is a for sure fuck her.
Speaker 3: And she puts those things, those pink packages, pink bleaching. We love her, we love her so much, but it's it's time. We have to get her independent and push her out of the nest. What that means exactly, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: The nest is just not me driving the vehicles.
Speaker 3: For a moment, I was like, we're going to move her out like it get here is killing my mother, right, We have to.
Speaker 1: It would be good for her. I always say this, Can I elaborate though?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Put her closely in an apartment so she is she has to wake up on her own and get her own food, screw on her own milk, get in her own car to the house. Those were the little things that we were wanting her to do but going.
Speaker 3: On so I kind of soft launch this idea to her, full on tears.
Speaker 1: She comes to the back house and I'm just sitting there.
Speaker 2: Who's she? Yeah, oh I do.
Speaker 1: Lauren law la La comes to the back house and I'm just in my depressive mode on my bed, just fucking scrolling, thinking when do I have to go do something for my mother? And she comes back and she goes, So I think we're doing this. We're getting her out of the house. We're getting her independence. And I was like, Okay, this is gonna go well. And she goes, but we may have to get the cops to hear out. I was like, so, what's going on? She's not leaving you guys.
Speaker 3: It was somewhat of a joke because if you're in when you're in, it was a huge joke. If you were in the house. There's been such a turn that just happened overnight where it it makes me very nervous because you guys know my pod, I fucking love my family, but when I watch my mom, who's independent and become like a newborn baby where she can't even make a decision on her own, cannot feed herself on her own. I then go I tap into like Mama bear mode where it's like the kid, where it's like, you gotta get a job, get the fuck out of the basement. You're not going to school, so go to work, you know where. I'm like, if I want my mom around a long time and we left out at sixty four sixty four, yeah, because he did not take care of himself. So now I'm watching my mother at sixty five, and I'm like, I need to make sure that you're around a long time.
Speaker 1: Yes, And that's what scares me because there's little things that like I'm connecting to the two and I was blind to it the first go around. So I'm like, you need to start fucking caring. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to get into pop culture news, but let me tell you this part very quickly. There are twenty seasons of Real Housewives of Orange County. So East and I have this conversation about my mom. I'm calling my best friends that we grew up with in Utah. Their mom and my mom have been best friends since since junior high school. Their mom is single, trying to figure her life out.
Speaker 2: I call them.
Speaker 3: I was like, what are the chances that we get these two living together? They've lived together before. They're very good for each other. They talked about they would hike, walk the neighborhood. Make sure to cook half of the Golden Girls is the best way to put it. So anyway, after that whole ordeal, East and I are sitting on the couch twenty seasons you guys of OC and what is the episode that comes on the one where Vicky gets the call at Shannon Badoor's house that her mom has died. Eastern saw me on the couch. I cried, and I'm trying to like hold it in contract, run it Aer and I go by the way, we're never.
Speaker 2: Kicking them out.
Speaker 3: It was like Lauren, I just thought that same thing. I was like, never, never, We'll have a difficult conversation, but.
Speaker 1: That was gone.
Speaker 3: Put that fucking episode.
Speaker 1: I was sitting on the couch next to my mom, just like tears ring, and it was.
Speaker 3: Counts of episode that all of them, that's the one that she's gone.
Speaker 1: And she's like, I just want my mommy. And I was like, oh, I could cry right now. I want my mommy where I just want for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: So that was the turn that it took.
Speaker 1: Anyway, she's stuck at the house and she can continue what she's.
Speaker 2: Doing and keep playing good bat uh.
Speaker 3: Supermodel Cafe is about to open by Bethany Frankel, and it's going to be like all of her snacks that she does. I don't know if you've ever watched Bethany Frankel, but she'll be like doing makeup tutorials whatever. But she also does like cottage cheese snacks. You know, her whole background and elevation is in food. So I kind of love the idea. If you could have a supermodel snack, what would it be? I already have mine in mind.
Speaker 1: Well, this figure just keeps itself, but mine, I really like like wheat thins okay with cream cheese. Oh, but is.
Speaker 2: That a supermodel snack? That sounds okay? All right?
Speaker 1: I mean this figure doesn't lie.
Speaker 3: That's actually way true. Good for you.
Speaker 2: So I have two Oh tell me, tell.
Speaker 1: Me, Mom got me on it with her supermodel figure.
Speaker 2: She's steal mine. I'm gonna be p o oh, go on.
Speaker 1: And I'll say, what is it?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: It's the rice cakes with peanut butter.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, see, that would be like the dessert one for me, but I've also gone addicted.
Speaker 2: So the rice cake with peanut butter.
Speaker 3: We usually get like the popcorn flavor or the chocolate one, but I like the white cheddar and then you mix up avocado to make it like guacamole, basically put it on your rice ca You could add.
Speaker 2: Like a thin layer of cream cheese. I'm cool with that.
Speaker 3: But then McCormick has this buttered popcorn salt and you just put it the tiniest little like like seasoning.
Speaker 1: I like the cheddar, the cheddar cheese ones.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so Bethany, if you need like a La la featured snack on your supermodel supermodel cafe menu.
Speaker 1: And you need that supermodel if you.
Speaker 3: Need a model, here he is because like he said, this could get no lack.
Speaker 1: These long dancers legs can get the move in.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited about because right now I'm only watching I finished in the City five Stars, I am caught up on o C. I'm like needing my next hit of a show. Ultimate Girl Trip is about to air phenomenal cast.
Speaker 2: You don't really know. Do you know a lot of Housewives?
Speaker 1: I just the one thing I know was last Sunday was the last Sunday without football. That's all I know.
Speaker 3: Last Sunday was the last Sunday without football. Wow, I'm so thrilled about this. By the way, Raven's just reached out gave me a list of their home games.
Speaker 1: Take a good as what we're gonna do. But back to the point, No, I do not. I haven't watched, so I.
Speaker 3: Don't know how many people are allowed on Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip, but I think I would pick I mean, I always love Tamra Judge, so I would go Tamra. Let's I really am enjoying Shamiah on Atlanta right now. I think she's fucking crushing it, so that whole cast is kind of killing it.
Speaker 2: I'm caught up on that too.
Speaker 3: Shamia, Let's give her a whack at it. I love the idea of I mean, Ashley Darby's pretty legit, but maybe like, give me give me a throwback Potomac. It's not really that throwback, but Karen Huger throw her in the mix.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: Then I want to see Erica Jane and who would my last one be? I need like someone who's fun in a voice of reason. Maybe I'm going to do Heather because I think she's great and she's the voice of reason and I find her easy to watch.
Speaker 2: But then you can't have one without the other when it comes.
Speaker 3: To Marisol and Alexia. So there's my what that's eight? And if I were on it? Oh, so it's not just housewives.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: If I was on it, I would want.
Speaker 2: People are gonna hate me for this, Amanda.
Speaker 3: I would want Lindsay Hubbs, I would want Gia Judice, and probably I would have to bring Brooks, toros Ja. I would want Janet Caperna and Zach. That's my seven. Sally's gonna be my plus one. We're gonna tag.
Speaker 2: Team this shit.
Speaker 3: I love that because you gotta have Sally on there, because we would have so much fun and Sally shitting Sally, do not give her that name dream She's gonna be fucking furious. She's gonna lose her freaking mind.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. If I can get shit in Sally going, that means I've got some poll.
Speaker 2: Amen to that.
Speaker 3: Zach Wickham did twats with Tamar and Teddy and this motherfucker in the TikTok which everyone was trying to get me riled up about. This one at the BH Hotel. I was like, you guys can truly not kill my fucking vibe today, like it's Sunday inn with my kid DONKEYA.
Speaker 2: Plus I might.
Speaker 3: Choose Schwartzy too. They did this TikTok where they put two names of and it was like returning to the valley La La or Schwartz, and he chose Schwartz.
Speaker 2: Do I text him and like fuck his ass up over this?
Speaker 1: No? I think you say, like buck Zach.
Speaker 3: I'm at your a apartment. We're singing karaoke. Meanwhile, in the back of your mind you would rather be with Schwartz than me.
Speaker 1: I would have there would have been some damage.
Speaker 2: We're about to start something.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of Untraditionally La La. I'm going to catch you here we go. Tee it up, get your Google calendars out. I will catch you tomorrow for sex Unlocked with Myself and Sally Wednesday, another regular old episode of Untraditionally La La Thursday and Unlikely affair heirs, and Monday you can catch the untraditionally, La la bonus, love y'all, Bye,