Speaker 1: First Date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocates dot com.
Speaker 2: Julia is on the phone today for a first day follow up. She's getting ghosted by a dude named Tyler's. In a few minutes, we'll call him and seefield toss why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another day. But first, Julia, how long has it been since you heard from Tyler?
Speaker 3: I think it's been three weeks.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's definitely a ghosting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, have you been trying to contact him? Like, what has been your play on this?
Speaker 3: I mean I sent him like a little meme last week.
Speaker 6: You know, I thought he might think it was funny, but I didn't really get a response, so I thought maybe he was hiding or something. So then I I sent another one yesterday.
Speaker 3: I thought it was really funny. I was like, oh, this definitely about this to Ali, Yeah, he has a respond.
Speaker 4: Well that doesn't sound good. Let's talk about the date. How did that go?
Speaker 7: So they actually went very well. He was super charming, you know, kind of cheesy, but like I mean, he was super cute and made me laugh.
Speaker 6: We went to like get our kide bar and tik super into like you know, old school games and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: So I'm so so terrible.
Speaker 7: And pac Man though, So we were playing pac Man and we were just like, you know, slapping, had you having a.
Speaker 3: Really really great time, and he was just like getting pits and you know, he would let me win a couple of times. I thought was super cute.
Speaker 4: Do you think that's why he's not calling you back because your pack mad skills were lacking?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, I really hope not.
Speaker 6: But I mean, yeah, we went to grow grab you know, tacos after and we were just like having a really nice time just talking and eating and just you know, we just that we talked for you know, quite a long time where it got like, you know, really cold out and then he called her, Right.
Speaker 4: So, why do you think you're getting ghosted?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know, maybe I was doing too much or like, I mean, I.
Speaker 6: Was nervous, But maybe I did joke about like how his like high score in Gallaga might mean that like, oh he got peak in high school.
Speaker 3: I thought it was funny.
Speaker 4: It's funny, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was definitely funny. I laughed, and if he laughed, it didn't really seem like he would be offended by something like that. But I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe I went a little too far, or he didn't mention an X, maybe like they he's not really over that break up yet, or I don't know, maybe I'm not just this type.
Speaker 3: I really I don't know.
Speaker 4: See he told you that he's not over his ex.
Speaker 3: I mean he did mention his X because they they broke up like pretty recently.
Speaker 4: Okay, to me, I kind of assumed, I'm.
Speaker 3: Kind of just assuming maybe he's not over her because he brought her up.
Speaker 4: Was it his idea to go there?
Speaker 2: It was his idea to go there, he said that to you, And I didn't bother you d because I feel like, like, oh, this is your spot used to have with your ex.
Speaker 9: Huh.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean not gonna lie it did.
Speaker 7: It did kind of bother me, but he was just so into, like, you know, the game and he.
Speaker 6: Was teaching me how to like play them that I kind of just brushed it aside. So I didn't really think too much about it.
Speaker 4: How did you guys in things?
Speaker 3: It ended really well. Actually we had a really good conversation.
Speaker 5: In But did you guys plan on seeing each other again, did you guys hug kiss? Like, how did you say goodbye?
Speaker 3: We did kiss? He did kissed. Okay, it wasn't really he kissed, but it was really nice.
Speaker 6: And yeah, he did see that it was a really great night he was having, and he did mention that he would like to do this again. So I'm not for sure.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, we'll try to figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: Then we'll play a song come back, and then call him and see if you'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe eat you another date. Okay, okay, okay, we'll get your first day follow up, next.
Speaker 1: First date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of your first date follow up if you're just joining us, Julia is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Tyler. So we're about to call him and see if you'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Julia, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 3: So I went on a date and we went to an old arcade. We played pac Man Galagha. I made fun of him for peaking in high school.
Speaker 6: For getting a high school high score in Gallagha, and then we had a really nice time.
Speaker 3: He mentioned his ex. We got tacos after we talked for quite a while, and then we kissed good night.
Speaker 5: What a recap, peaked in high school, talked about his X, and then we got tacos.
Speaker 2: And you think one of the reasons that he's not calling you back might because he's not over his exit, right.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking maybe that to be a reason.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 4: Huh Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, man, speak to Tyler please?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Tyler?
Speaker 4: Who Tyler?
Speaker 5: Hey man?
Speaker 4: How are you? My name is Jewbell. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show. Yeah, Hi, Tyler. I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria. How's it going?
Speaker 9: Okay? Wait?
Speaker 4: What what have you ever listen to the show before?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 9: I haven't.
Speaker 4: Well, we do a segment on our show that's okay, And we got an email about you.
Speaker 9: Okay, wait, hold on is this like? Is this live? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, And we got an email about you from somebody that you want on a date with. We do a segment called the first Date follow Up. That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you ghost them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them?
Speaker 4: Do you have any idea who would email us about you?
Speaker 9: Wow? This is really unexpected. You guys actually do this on the air.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you're a star today, Tyler.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think I might have an idea? Would be Is it Julia? Yes?
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, you got it right. Julia told us about your date. She said, you really like hanging out with you, but she's confused because it's been three weeks and she hasn't heard anything from you.
Speaker 4: She even sent you memes, right, Oh yeah, okay, look, can you tell us why you're Ghostinger?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: No, I mean listen. She was She's great, really is I just I don't know. She made me feel like kind of like I wasn't enough on the date.
Speaker 10: Why well, I don't know, like a you know, at like the arcade, she kept joking about how bad I was at some of the games, you know, and like I laughed it off, but by the end of the night it kind of stuck, you know, like she's amazing. She was, she was she was awesome at all the games. She kicked my and like she's really beautiful and like I'm just average.
Speaker 9: You know, and I just I don't know if I can keep up with someone like her, you know. I feel like she's out of my league.
Speaker 3: But that's why you ghosted me.
Speaker 9: And look what.
Speaker 3: Because you think I'm too much? That's what you ghosted me.
Speaker 9: Oh hi, Julia, No, I.
Speaker 4: Want to talk to Tyler.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, it's not that you're too much.
Speaker 10: It's just me feeling like I'm I wasn't enough, you know, and I didn't know how to say that without notetic.
Speaker 3: That's really that's it. You don't have crappy that made me like I thought it screwed up something really good. And it wasn't even about me. It was about you, Like are you kidding me right now?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm being honest. It really was about me, Like you're awesome. I really, I don't know. I clammed up, Mitchel, like I've are you.
Speaker 3: Are you really sure that?
Speaker 6: Because this is do you even give me a chance to like prove you wrong or just have a second date or anything?
Speaker 9: Okay? Yeah, fine, you're right, there is more?
Speaker 4: What there is?
Speaker 9: What? What is it? You know? I just I don't feel like getting into it, you know, especially on the air.
Speaker 3: No, No, I like, what was it? Like, it's such a great night and you just up and stop talking to me?
Speaker 9: What was it?
Speaker 10: Well? I mean I used to go there with my extral friend, right, I.
Speaker 9: Told you that?
Speaker 6: Yes, So I mean I mean maybe you were just mentioning about her because like you were playing a game that you really like.
Speaker 3: Like, so, why are you actually not over your girlfriend? Is this the whole thing?
Speaker 9: Well, honestly, I was over her.
Speaker 10: And then when we went there and we were playing pac Man and you were really bad at pac Man, and I just I realized that I kind of I kind of missed my girlfriend.
Speaker 9: You know, she was awesome at pac Man. And I.
Speaker 4: Don't think you were ever over your a pac Man you.
Speaker 10: Honestly, it was it was more about the pac Man, you know, like the game. I need someone who's got decent skills a pac Man.
Speaker 5: Have it.
Speaker 9: And it made me realize that, you know.
Speaker 10: I need my like someone like my ex who kicked the pac Man.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 8: Wow, all right, you need to put out on your profile now. Must be good at Tyler, would you like another date with Julia?
Speaker 4: Will pay for it?
Speaker 10: I mean, I'm trying. I am trying to get over my ex. So if you know, if she did get better at pac Man and we could do like.
Speaker 9: More fun things together like that, then I would go on a second date.
Speaker 4: Julia, do you want to get better at pac Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I that just sounds like a really wasted amount of time for someone who's like not even going to care.
Speaker 4: It feels like you just kind of stressed yourself out for this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not going to waste time learning pac Man. Tyler, good luck finding your girlfriend who is just pathetic.
Speaker 3: As you are.
Speaker 10: Oh all right, Well, if I ever do see you again, i'd like my quarters back.
Speaker 1: Jubile's First Date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney Online at Advocates Law dot Com.
Speaker 8: Up