Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: The month of September was one of the roughest in recent years. Do you believe the fourth quarter will be better for the market.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Historically, whenever we've had bad Decembers, we normally have positive returns for the fourth quarter. Also, to September is really important because of the fiscal year climate. So I think we'll start to see a lot more buying in October. I think we'll be fine, especially like amongst the Magnificent seven, we'll be fine. A lot of stocks came down to lows where relatively I would like them, Like if Apple got to one sixty two, I would want to buy in there. It's currently a one seventy three, and it hit a high in July of one ninety eight. So every time we have a September we average between two to seven percent for the fourth quarter. So unless this ua W strike remains, I'm still interested to see when people have to start paying back loans on a student loan side, how much of an impact that will have. The government shut down will have that big of an impact. But the biggest thing is if the Fed will keep rates. If they announced they won't raise rates for the rest of the year, definitively, I think that that will ease a little bit of the pressure, and then the stock market will be hey, okay going into the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Historically, when people ask why, I always look at what is history tellers, and historically the fourth quarter has been the money quarter, the trading right, So if we look at over the past forty to fifty years, the NASTACK on average that the best month to trading has been well, January is the best month with the average growth of two and a half percent. November is the second with one point eight percent growth, and December is third with one point seven that's the NASSAT. So I mean, you would think, all right, that makes sense, But let's look at other indexes. So the sm P, I'm going off my almanac when I'm talking about history. For the s and P, the number one month to invest in is November with an average return of one point seven So that's a broader look inside the market over five hundred companies.
Speaker 4: Second is April and third is December.
Speaker 6: So you got two months inside of the fourth quarter for both the SMP and the NASTAK, and then the dal Jones the best month to trade in April. Second is November with the average return of one point seven percent. December is third with one point six And so across the Dow, the SMP and the NASTAC, two of the three months inside of the quarter are the best on record to trade in.
Speaker 4: So la fourth quarter be better?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because we're right now and October kind of ends it that that historical worst six months months to trade in September being the worst. October been kind of shaky over the past ten or fifteen years. But we're headed toward the best time of the year if you're trading, and.
Speaker 4: The Christmas rally has been coming a lot earlier this year.
Speaker 5: Normally toward going into Christmas, stock market usually has a rally. Hedge funds are taking on clients, so the existing clients that you have, you can't really recruit a bunch of new clients if you're dell a bunch of money. So and I say, I think last year when we did Hulu at Madison Square, the first and fourth quarter are the best months to trade.
Speaker 4: It would be best to sit out the third anyway.
Speaker 5: And by this time, if you're going to according to your trading plan, you shall only have a few more trades up until November.
Speaker 4: Anyway, and you should be able to close out the year very strong. So the Bookie.
Speaker 6: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success, little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 4: Earners.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like? The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon. Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 4: What matters most ready.
Speaker 6: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backs last go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States de Markement of Homeland Security and so like.
Speaker 5: Trading, the first hour and the last hour is ideal for trading, but on a quarterly cycle trading the first quarter and fourth quarter are ideal, and this is a great time to pick up shares to roll into the next year as well.
Speaker 4: It's also simple. It's also simple, all seasonal, all history. Yep.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the VIX rolls fifty in the last ten days. What key levels do we need to know and what do we need to keep our eyes on and better have gains in the marketing? What is the VIX again for people that aren't familiar with the vics.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the volatility index is a measure of what the volatility is doing in the market or how choppy the market can be. So if the VIX gets down to twelve dollars and forty six cent, chaos is on the way, so the VIX does the opposite up our market. So the lower the VIX gets, its usually a sign that the marketers that are high and about the crash. And if we get to nineteen eighty eight, that means that stocks are going to boom. So if a VIX has a high, there's usually a low end for the stock market, and the stock market is going to go up. And vixes at a low it means stocks are going to come down. So, for example, if you go back to COVID, the vix got to eighty five bucks, every stock on earth was at as low I know, right, And now from twenty twenty through earlier this month we got to a lower fourteen or excuse me, twelve and a half.
Speaker 4: Have some change.
Speaker 5: So if you go back to nineteen eighty seven, vixers at one hundred and seventy two dollars and seventy nine cent, it was all hell on earth. Ever since then, the market has never hit that same volatility score again. So when the VIX is high, it is then time to buy. I'm channeling my inner nineteen keys, the keys. You've been in the studio a lot lately to hear what you're working on. So if the vixers that are high and the stock market is time to buy.
Speaker 6: Right, because that means that the prices are lower than they usually are.
Speaker 2: So is there a number?
Speaker 6: Is there a number inside the vix and I remember during during COVID, we were watching that number and we were like, if it gets to that thirty five to forty range, we could traind high. Is there a number that you look at to say, all right, did there's some some cause for alarm?
Speaker 4: Yeah, thirty four dollars and eighty cent.
Speaker 5: So if it gets there and we're so far off from that now, and even though every week there isn't like uaw, Hollywood ended the strike, but now musicians are quietly talking about do they need to strike?
Speaker 4: What you guys do?
Speaker 5: I mean because if a fan is having to stream your album twenty times a day for you to make twenty five dollars off a fan, that's insane. But the market has remain relatively calm. This is one of the calmest environments. Like September was bloody, but overall the crypto market has been positive. Stock market it has been prop positive. We haven't seen that much volatility. But yeah, if he gets to the thirty four to thirty four eighty spot. That's when I'll have a little bit of concern in trepidation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean that would be a great correlation if people would look at pull up the VICS and you can type it in as you ticket VIX and just look at what it did for the last month. Even with all the volatility or the pullback in the market, VICS never got above twenty facts, right, So that should tell you this some stability happen here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine Nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,