Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife. She couldn't She cleaned and cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back. She was both obedient and soft by nature.
Speaker 2: She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 3: That we're good Mom's bad choices. Who's single mom who said fuck the patriarchy, shared all their bad choices and sound out they were so bad. After all, we're experts, overshares and your new besties. Sit back and enjoy the ride. I can do it. Welcome back to good Mom's bad Choices.
Speaker 4: I'm Erica and I'm Mila, and it's Wednesday, Witches, a.
Speaker 3: Weird days away from my favorite costume holiday, Halloween, and I am the head witch in charge bitch, and I'm myself as I always am. Mela meals yeah, And if you're just listening, you need to go to YouTube because we are wearing our signature Halloween outfits, which of course is ourselves witches and bitches. Actually I'm a cat, but i'm that three six five, And obviously we're wearing patent leather, because are you even doing Halloween if you haven't worn patent leather this week or months, or watched one scary movie.
Speaker 4: I couldn't wait to put on my witch's skirt today. It's been a while to dusted out of my witch's closet.
Speaker 3: Take the cobwebs off or keep them, because then it looks more authentic. I've been wearing my caddiers all week. I bought these from Severes. What it's French sees CBS.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, Saborski crystals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, beautiful, How are you? I'm good.
Speaker 4: I'm happy that it's nearing the end of the month, and actually tomorrow's my birthday.
Speaker 3: Yes, the head witch is birthday. I'm thirty eight. Ate as I see the girls putting up the igh eight yeah, eight, but I ate that.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's cute. Yeah, put them the cake. I can't believe I'm alive. I can't believe I've made it.
Speaker 3: You say that like you grew up in the hood.
Speaker 4: I just mean like, I've done a lot of things. I've done drunk driving, I've you know, hung out with murderers and oh.
Speaker 3: How appropriate for the Halloween. I'm black, I'm a woman. Like there's a lot of reasons why I shouldn't be here. That's true. It's true here. But I'm riving, rive.
Speaker 4: It because I'm ahead, because I'm a witch witch. My witchy skills have protected.
Speaker 3: Me from death, murder and dumb decisions, really bad choices, dumb bitch decisions. I mean, I've made a lot of bad choices, but they just, thank God, didn't ultimately lead to death. I mean that that's a testament that you supposed to be here and not dead. Yeah, I'm really happy that you're here. Thank you. I'm happy i'm here too. And all those getting into cars with strangers as a teenager, you didn't die, because Lord knows that is a risky business.
Speaker 4: I mean, I could have died even like as an as an adult, there's a lot of drunk driving is in my twenties and probably thirties, not me, I learned, but with other people driving.
Speaker 3: I definitely there's lots of drunk driving in my twenties, which is actually miraculous. I mean, like between my hoeing and my drunk I mean not like, yeah, I can't even lie, like under twenty five. It's a miracle that I'm here. Yeah, I mean I lived in Atlanta and I was hoeing in Atlanta, so it's really the fact that I'm healthy and I'm sitting here is a huge deal. Free, sity free. I'm really like, I'm like, thank you God, because there would be times I would go to like the planned parent heard and be like, God, I hope this goes well because I've been risking my life. But as an later, more wiser woman, I'm really happy to say that God protected me tremendously and you because we had bigger plans to be sitting here on this yellow couch in our babe cave, celebrating Halloween together baby Amen, in our thirtieth birth but our thirty eight.
Speaker 4: Birthday, our seventh Halloween on the show, our seventh Halloween wrath, seventh seventh, our seventh Halloween.
Speaker 3: Lucky number seven.
Speaker 4: You know, our Halloween episodes are generally pretty creepy lit, so make sure you go check out all of our Halloween episodes if you haven't, and get with it.
Speaker 3: If you're just joining the show, it's really important that you know you have joined the podcast of black Witches. We are self proclaimed. Early on the show, we wouldn't say that because black people in Witchcraft. I don't know, huge deal Christians, but but we've later, we've come, we've evolved, we've matured into our witchiness, and now we claim it publicly. Where before we weren't aiming at publicly. We were closet at witches. Now we're out and you will see the slow progression of our outness the more we've gotten in our power. So yeah, if you're joining us, can be a Christian witch. You know the other day that is very true. PSA announcement. If you're a Christian you're listening to this, I was not trying to shade you. I was just kidding. And you can be a Christian witch. They're Jesus loving witches on our in our tribes.
Speaker 4: You don't not love Jesus because you are a witch, because you use the elements to you know, do things for your highest good or.
Speaker 3: To somebody condemned that. Somebody sorry, trying to keep listeners not scaring them away. Somebody tell me, simone that you could be a Christian witch. Tells how her method.
Speaker 4: Wait did you guys, did you see that they're saying that Kisha Kor has like a witch spell over Uci Maine.
Speaker 3: It will work, so he should be thankful. Well, because did you see them on the Breakfast Club. No, I mean I saw that they were on there, but you know, he's schizophrenic. I saw that, Okay, I had no idea, and so I was watching them on the Breakfast Club and she was basically doing a lot of the talking and what's just sitting there.
Speaker 6: She's not me.
Speaker 4: Talked, but like she's like she seems like his handler. Yeah, that's at least that's what the internet is saying. But there was like this I can't remember who.
Speaker 3: I don't know who it was. It was like a witch. It was like it.
Speaker 4: I've watched the Breakfast Club interview and it is very clear that she has put some sort of juju on him. You know, she's a Jamaican woman, and so she has put a Jamaican juju spell on him, and she has blinded him and she's taking all his money and.
Speaker 3: Made him sober and looked good because he never looked like that when he was on drugs. And listen, baby, that is a commercial for witchcraft. If that's what she's saying, you almost schizophrenic. If you have a schizophrenic husband partner, hit up Kishk for all the witchcraft spells so that your man can thrive like Gucci Man. I really wish I could insert a testimony from Orlando for dating this witch for so long, because the first time we ever hung out, I told him I'm a witch and he said, oh, I like that, and here we are because I've made his life better. Witches make your life better. And this is the commercial if you're a witch, if you're a man who thinks you hate witches, but maybe not, look at literally, Gucci Man has glowed up. He had a pot belly, he was on drugs, sipping that syrup, and he was nodding off in the club I saw him. I was in Atlanta, and now he's kind of fine, which I never even saw that there would be. I never thought that. I never never thought would be fine. And he's fine. Those new teeth and whatever spells she's putting on him work because women are witches. All of us are witches. Whether you'd like to believe it or not, we all have. Here's your own word too. It doesn't have to be a witch. I like you. I like using words that piss people off. I like witches and bitches and sluts and whorees because ha ha ha ha, I'm a witch. Bitch. Yeah, sorry, I just had to get that off, you know. I feel like people get so triggered by the word whore, and especially men, even though they like made it up. But I'm like, what does that mean? Like I really want to I don't know. I don't think they get they use it to try to trigger up that. I don't think fucking Clip with Elizabeth saying marry the whore, oh yeah, is going crazy till this day because men hate the word horror slut, and I just want to know what does that mean to you? Like, what defines a whore? Is it like ten that's what they're through? But what defines ran through? Because then all you and your homies are usually ran through.
Speaker 4: It means either you fuck someone they know, or it is you could don't You could actually only have sex with five people. But if you fucked somebody that somebody knows, you're a horn Okay, okay, right right right, So there's that, then.
Speaker 3: It's like ten plus bodies your head, head, he was sixty. If I had ten bodies, I'm in horrehood. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: There's a certain amount of time in which the whorehood has to happen.
Speaker 3: Isn't this relative? Like I need to chat GPT.
Speaker 4: And then if you dress a certain way, you're automatically like put in the cat, you're like first first running for horrishness.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of there's a lot of checkofs.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of checkofs, but most importantly, they ran through and then everyone decides what that means, because I think every man has a different definition of what being ran through it.
Speaker 3: So thank you for your urban dictionary that you had such like like I don't know you spoke niggad and I in.
Speaker 4: My long history of good Mom's bad choices and reading the comments, I would say I've I've gotten a lot of education on what horror horness means to men.
Speaker 3: To men horse let You could also be a Christian whore.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of Christian whose oh yeah, that's when they go to church.
Speaker 3: Oh they have to repent. They gotta repent. My dad for example, first of all, Christian horr. Why would you bless your father? He was on the show See but the mantin is horness. But he can own it. And it's cool because men can own the horness. Women have to get a co signer. They can't even get a coast they can't. No, you know what, I will say, You've got to stand boldly in your horness. I do feel that I've always stood boldly in my horness, mostly because I know it pisses men off and I kind of like that. But also I do feel more confident having a male co signer as a husband, so I could like get off in the comments like I'm married, fuck you, yeah, I saw I've seen guys because I'm always like, you're single, you single bitch, and I'm like, actually, I'm a married whore. So I got a co signer, and I'm really using that I owned it and I got a co signer, So maybe there's that maybe, but you're your husband also.
Speaker 4: But that's sad though, because that like we as women need a male co signer to be okay with our horness, Like we need a nigga to sign off on us in order to validate that we're worthy, not you in particular, but like validate that we're worthy enough, because I think I see a lot of women hide behind their husbands as like, well i'm married, well on this, and again, not speaking about you, but I understand that there probably is some sort of bravado or safety in saying that.
Speaker 3: I think it's because men like to say that's why you're single, that's why you're a baby mom. And so when you there's a level of if you're a horror or a slug, like the clip said, marry the horror and they're like never, even though nobody would marry them anyway, there's a level of you're not worthy and that you're just you're discardible because you are a whore or you've been ran through. You've been ran through, and so the like the comeback is like, well, actually somebody does love me, Fuck you my mom.
Speaker 4: It's just so funny because generally in Halloween just want to dress like whores, even even the even the bitches that are calling other bitches whores on Halloween.
Speaker 3: It's okay to be a whore. It's okay to costplay horror. I have a PSA announcement. If you like to cause play hohrror on Halloween, like we all do breaking news, you don't have to wait till Hallo. You could wear whatever you want. If you want to wear patent leather boots and caddiers in June, you could do it. I do it. You could do it. Come on over to the horse side. It's three six y five Halloween over here. You don't even need a co signer for your horshness. And guess what if you wear horrish clothes, whatever the fuck that means the uniform, you don't even really have to be a whore. You don't even have to second your dick. Horror.
Speaker 5: Today's episode is all the types of horres Christian horror, a married horror, a single hoore, I getting paid horror, just kind of like Bubblegump, shrimps.
Speaker 3: Pat and leather wore, Jewish horror. They got those two. Every type of horror, Buddhist horror, all of them. They got nonprofit horse for profit like a Christian horror, got scientists horse, all of them. Mother horrors, father horse, sister horse, Auntie horse. There's lots of daddy horse, a lot of those. They started it. I would like to say the one thing about the patriarchy is that they founded Horus Hortem. They did, and then they try to thank you to our forefathers. I would like to say thank you to our thank you Washington the original whore. Actually, I would believe maybe Jesus is the original horse. Old girl here, oh girl, he did. He hung out with the tax the tax collectors, and the Mary, not the good one, the Magullent, the Magdalene, the Magdalen. He hung out with the virgin. Wait that was his mama, right, Wait. He hung out with the prostitutes and the street walkers. Jesus was the one of the founding fathers of the hortem, like he founded the horse. He was a whore, he founded them, but he was a good horror because he protected the horse. He was a friend of Mary Magdalen. And everybody likes to call women jezebels, but obviously Jesus loved us. So there's that. I just need to break it down the history of horedem for you guys, just in case every buddy was wondering where we came from and why we're going hard on horedom because it doesn't exist.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about, like the word which and how it is associated with rituals. And the other day I went to church with my mom, You did, I did. Yes, I went to church with my mom and I didn't know that it was baptism day.
Speaker 3: So I was there and I rooms with me too, and so there's.
Speaker 4: Like a big pool of water in the middle of the Uh.
Speaker 3: It's I guess it is a church. It's a building that they made a church whatever the room and I was like and then I'm like seeing all these people. They're so excited, they're about to get baptized and they're getting in the water and they're dipping their heads in, and I'm like, isn't this some shit? Not that did you start melting now? I was just like, isn't this some shit? Look at this ritual? This is pretty ritualistic. We're literally dipping our heads in the water in the middle. And then I re I want to do it? Oh God? I was like, do you? I was like, are you ready to give your life to Jesus Christ? Were you asked your ten year old? Because that's what they're doing, that is what the baptism is. Were there other kids doing it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The kids, and like, you know, she just want to get wet and like get and she loves getting in the water with her clothes.
Speaker 3: So she's like, sounds like fun. So I was like, I.
Speaker 4: Literally was like, are you ready to give your life Jesus Christ, your Lord and Savior?
Speaker 3: And she was like yeah, sure, mom? Whatever am I gonna get ayry. I was like, for real, or you want to get in the water. I was like, I was like, for because it so, I'm like, this is serious. This is not for fake, This is not for play, This is not for play, Like, this is not just a game. Girl.
Speaker 4: I was like, how about we come here a few more times? Her first time going, and then you decide no, it's not. But it's like, you know, I was like, how about we come here a few more times and then you decide if you want to give your life to Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: And she was like, okay, fine, Mom, I'll read the Bible when I get home. I'll figure it out.
Speaker 4: But I was just like, I just find it so funny when you know, like when people pick and choose the type, like what what ritual is acceptable? What is unacceptable, and villainize and demonize these things using the elements to bless yourself, using the elements to choose your God, whatever that means to you. And I just think that we all have to just stop fucking judging ourselves and judging other people. And that was my that was my takeaway from that experience because I was just I.
Speaker 3: Literally was a giggling inside.
Speaker 4: I was like, this is so because at the church too, they've because I've been a few times, they talk they've sometimes they talk about like.
Speaker 3: You don't need crystals, you don't need Yeah, I would walk out. That would be my key to be like I'm out. That's why I don't go to church because every time it gets like hip, it like it gets weird. I just like I totally shut down because I'm like, what the fuck are we talking about here? Like homophobia, politics, crystals that God created natural rest versus a mineral sage, you know, Like, well, I think.
Speaker 4: That Like what I've gotten from it is a lot of discomfort for sure, but also the realization that like a I can choose the things that really like speak to my spirit and to my soul. And when I am when I've gone like I always do get a message. I always do receive something like something I needed to hear, something that needed to like come through for me. So I understand that piece of it, but I am still very uncomfortable throughout moments.
Speaker 3: Specifically the music. You know, the music is hard for me because I talk to the music. That's my favorite part. No, if I go to church, I'll go for the music and then I'll.
Speaker 4: Know because it's a specific music that you that makes you feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: The woman at the church, one of the main singers, is white. Can you sing it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Can you do me? Can you do like it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: I want to hear it, Like why don't you what song? Hate you hate? Which one? It's not about the song, it's the deliverer of the song. It's a white woman like soul. She's the lead singer of a black choir. It's oh, it's like a gospel yeah. And she's not always that.
Speaker 4: She's not always in that position, but for the most part when I go, she is.
Speaker 3: And it's like it like throws me off.
Speaker 4: Not that like white people can't sing praise music, but it's just like for me, I really what really like feeds me? And and that and that really is what reminds me of my time in church with my dad, because we always went to black churches and that was like the most that's what like, it was exciting for me, and that was like the biggest takeaway.
Speaker 3: The thing I remember the most was the music.
Speaker 4: And how it inspired people and ignited them and all those things. So that at this church in particular. The music sometimes throws me off, but the message is always really good. And that's why I've continued to go with my mom and Irine because I'm like, I want I want her to know all the options, you know, Like she's going to learn the things that I'm teaching her, She's going to learn what's there, and I want her to have a choice and not just like I'm not bringing her here and being.
Speaker 3: Like Jesus is your Lord and savior.
Speaker 4: I'm really asking her like question herself, like why why do you want to get in my water?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 3: Do you have you read?
Speaker 4: And and and and on top of that, these are things I haven't even shared with you.
Speaker 3: But I've been reading the Bible because I have never read it literally when you went to Notre Dame, they didn't require you in religion because I had to read it. I read it, Okay, I read it, But do I remember anything from it? No? Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: So as an adult reading it, I'm like, oh, some of these stories are actually very lit.
Speaker 3: I like, I understand share which one is lit?
Speaker 4: Genesis is a pretty long one, okay, And and and some of them and obviously when you go to the when they go to church, they you know, they bring. But anyway, long story short is that I just find it really interesting, like how Christian's pick and chew and We've always talked about this, but now that I've like been going more, I'm like, huh interesting because I think for me, like it's a it's like a it's a feeling that I have around it because I've been negatively impacted going to Catholic school, so I've kind of just like wrote it all off, and so going there's still definitely genuine discomfort that I don't think I'll ever work through. And then there's also like, Okay, this message. I understand this message and I need it. So I know most Christians would like me saying I'm picking and choosing the things that I want to take away, but I am.
Speaker 3: I think all Christians do that. I think that's like the basis of Christianity, because I mean, like, look at that, I do do that, but like they don't want they don't claim they don't want to claim that. But when you think about the umbrella of Christianity, there's baptist there's four Square, there's you know, there's Catholicism. It's all Christianity. But people are picking and choosing what they take. I you know what I think for me the church thing a I grew up with not very church parents. Actually I asked my parents if I can get baptized when I was eleven and when they were going out of town, and they like were like, no, I don't think that's a good idea while we're out of town. And I was like, the devil. You're the devil because I was really into Christianity one time, so that reminded me of that. But I never went back to get baptized. But there's a level of like as black people, when Christianity was like justified via the Bible, I mean when Christians justified slavery via the Bible and then put white Jesus. Like even if I go into a church now and there's white Jesus hanging there looking like sad, I just can't resonate if it makes me feel weird. And also when I go to black churches. I think the last time I went to church was Easter. I got high in the car. I went in and there's like all these black people like just praising this white figure, and I'm like, this is weird to me, And I just think of slavery, and I realized that like the route of Christianity came, like the oldest Christianity comes from Ethiopia, like the Bible, like they've picked and shoes that to and it's like who the fuck is Mark Mike and whoever the fuck else Joseph Wan and two, you know, like people, someone if I wrote right now, wrote a thousand pages and I was like God told me to write this, everybody would be like, bitch, what are you talking about. No one would be like, Okay, let's add Jamila to the end of revelations. So like it's very esoteric and it's in like I don't know. I just feel some of it is good. I've read some of it because I went to Catholic school too, But I also just feel skeptical about it because I know how Christianity makes it okay to judge and shun people, and I just feel like love is the language all paths to God. And I just think with religion there is so many, so much hypocrisy and hate.
Speaker 4: So I just you know, I think I think that's in any any religious system.
Speaker 3: I mean not just in system.
Speaker 4: I think that's in any system that you follow you could we could that could be said in to bet and Buddhism Tibetan Buddhism that can be in any structured not a religion though, Okay, but I'm just but it's still a system that you practice, a spiritual practice that that can still exist there hypocrisy, Yeah, yeah, I mean, I just so it's like people are just like naturally hypocritical in ways, and so I just I don't know. I have been exploring my I really want to have a full understanding of it so that I can truly speak from it from a place of like intelligence and whatever my truth is about it.
Speaker 3: And that's why I've At first I was.
Speaker 4: Really resistant to go, and my mom really wanted me to go with her, and so I was like, fuck, it's right down the street from my house. I'm like, it's a black church, which is really random in Calabasism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who knew that there's a black church. I had no idea. And are the members predominantly black? Yeah? Yeah, I would say like ninety percent.
Speaker 4: Wow, But the music are traveling from LA But but the music was just it is it black?
Speaker 3: Is it it's black?
Speaker 4: I mean, the the preacher he is a former. I think he still is. He's a producer. He worked in the music industry for many, many years, and so now this has been his calling. And so I know the music is important, which is why I'm like, why this? Why why she's a nice woman?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why? Why is it? Like to be more? I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's d I more related, relatable, and it's a representation mommy's walking.
Speaker 3: I don't know anyway, enough about that. Back to Halloween. Oh my god. My grandmother, who's such a Christian, would be like, I'm not passing out no candy for Halloween. That's the Devil's Day. I'm like, it's a it's just dressing up, Grandma. I'm like that was That was my biggest thing, Like I can't be Christian. I love Halloween. Yeah, yeah, me too. Also, the darkness is good. I think people like are so against the darkness and sometimes you gotta like dive into the darkness to see the light, to get the balance, you know, I believe in balance over here. Just a little bit of this, a little bit of that. Have you watched any Halloween movies this season? This month, I started to watch Smile, Oh Sue. That was creepy.
Speaker 4: I think I fell asleep though I started also watching Monster that is so creepy, and I fell asleep. I keep every time I watched TV, I fall fucking asleep. So yes, but no, yes and no.
Speaker 3: I watched Practical Magic on the plane and I really love that movie since I'm ten, so I was like, it's not really scary, but it's about witches, a witch family with Sandra Bullock, and I've been meaning to make Luna watch it. I'm like, I don't know if it's too advanced because I remember, like they killed that boyfriend, you remember put the lime in the can? I? Yeah, you know what I did watch?
Speaker 4: That is not supposed to be a horror story, but it was horror horror.
Speaker 3: The Perfect Neighbor on Netflix. Have you seen that? You know? I saw the trailer and that was a horror story. Orlando told me that you said to watch it, and I was like, this is I don't want it looks too I did not say it is real. It's a documentary. It's not fake. I okay, I don't know. A kid get hurt, no, a mother gets hurt.
Speaker 4: And I didn't know what I was I thought we were gonna like, so I don't know. I thought something was going to happen. I didn't know first of all, people were gonna die in the beginning at all.
Speaker 3: So people do die from this crazy white bitch neighbor who's a racist.
Speaker 4: She's crazy, and so I didn't know. I just thought like, oh, it's like there's gonna be a bright spot at the end, like revenge or like something. No, it's none of that. It's just black death and depression. I literally watching it, crying for these fucking poor children, and it was horrible. And I was like thinking, too, like this is this is in twenty twenty two real, It wasn't even that long ago, and all these kids are like everything's documented via like the police officers cam and you know, it's like won all these awards, and I'm like why, Like this is just sad black terror.
Speaker 3: And that's what it felt like. It felt like black terror.
Speaker 4: And I didn't I had literally no idea that's what I was walking into. I thought it was gonna.
Speaker 3: Be like a little funny, a little creepy. You don't watch the trailer, no, because I watched it and I saw I said immediately, fuck now, life is hard enough. I didn't watch the trailer.
Speaker 4: I just saw that it kept popping up, popping up, popping up, and I was like, whatever, let me just I think it. Like I had won an award at Sunday and so I was like, fuck it, let me just watch it. And then I watched it and I was devastated and fucked up.
Speaker 3: There's like a level of like, know what's going on in the world and knowing that, like there are still fucked up things happening and every day to black people, to women, to brown people. Obviously, I mean like to be live in the world is to literally be in Halloween all the time. I'm in fucking terror all the time. But there's a level of like how much where's the balance between being informed? And also I am so sick of seeing senseless death of black people that look like me, Like I cannot consume a bunch of this or else I'm going to be a sad, depressed bitch all the time Because I take those, I would probably be mad at white people for a month. I don't want to consume it at all. At this point. It is a horror story. Horror horror, horror, horror story. So that was a horror story. For me, that was me like, yeah, that was horrendous and I hate it every moment And it was like I didn't even watch it, but I could tell immediately it was senseless. This bitch was bored, she was hateful, she thought she was justified in her old assways, and like this ended up being something obviously murderous because this old fucking evil lady I just look like so unnecessary. I just I was just like, what was the point? Like did the family make it? Did they get a lot of money?
Speaker 4: Like it even that doesn't bring a mom out, but I'm just like, exactly, so what is the point?
Speaker 3: Like what was the point of us seeing these black children in total devastation in these kids thinking it's their fault? Like it was just horri that these children have to live with that, And I.
Speaker 4: Was just like, why are we still making why are we still making this shit?
Speaker 3: Because it's real and because Karen's are real, and because that is the truth about like Karen's is funny joke and all these things, but like that is the truth, Like that type of person, that is what that is, like the like that's what happens when you don't check those type of people. Or those people go unchecked by police by law enforcement because it's just the old white lady calling the police every five minutes on kids playing school.
Speaker 4: I know that it's real, but I think that those those things, like I feel like they need to have a category on Netflix for whites that want to do better where they can go watch stuff like perfect Neighbor and fucking you know, twelve Years of Slave and they can there's like a whole category. They made a whole category for like it was basically for us to watch our own.
Speaker 3: Death on Netflix.
Speaker 4: They needed to They need to rebrand it as whites that want to do better.
Speaker 3: I have something to say about whites that need to do better. I have something to say. I have an announcement. I think a lot of whites, Yeah, let me hit this because there's a lot. There's a lot happening here in my spirit. This is the preacher I have. I have some things to say because a lot of we're living in a global racial world that like racism is global in America, it is a whole different beast because obviously slavery took place on this land. What I notice about even my friends that are not black, but I'm noticing as a as a culture, as a community. I don't think white people know a lot about history, and that's why it's like, oh, get over it, oh blah blahlah. So let me just break down a few things for you. Imagine coming from a different country, they put a bunch of people on the boat. They intentionally put people that don't come from where you come from. So even the people on the boat don't speak the same language. You're scared, you're cold. You're in the bottom of a boat, shitting, shackled, shackled, shitting, peeing, bleeding on each other for months. Then you come to a place where a foreign land. You're chained, you're shackled. They are literally removing the people that you know, your children, to never be seen again. They are putting you on a block to be sold. You cannot speak the language. You are being beat. You've seen people be murdered. You're seeing people have it naked, violent atrocities. You're witnessing it's sexually as let's not even jump do you white people know even black people, because I realize there are a lot of ignorant black people who don't also do not know the history. There were bucking camps. They literally broke men. They were men were fucking black slaves in front of their wives and children so that they would not run. Imagine your father or your brother or your child being raped by a man. There was a whole plant. There were plantations built on this. There is also plantations where they were just breeding people the strongest, even if you were related, just making them fucking produce women that were just made to be birthers so that they could have the strongest of the strong. Imagine, as a mother, your kid, you're birthing people and they are ripping them from you, and then you were breastfeeding some other white babies, white parents' baby. Just imagine as a mother, your kids leaving you and you can't do shit about it and you can never find them again. Imagine not being your last name being replaced, your language, your music, your culture, your religion, everything being stripped from you, and then the violence. And then on top of that, you could not be educated, you could not practice, you could not read, you don't know what the fuck is going on, being made to work, and then you're being raped and told to go back into the fucking field. On top of that, they're feeding babies to alligators as bait. They're hanging people. They're murdering children and men and women. They're hanging from trees at a motherfucking picnic. There are photos, this is not that long ago, photos of white families eating fucking crustless sandwiches while a human is being hung from a tree. Imagine the type of fucking disconnect you have to have as a human being to be smiling and carrying on and eating a fucking sandwich while someone is hanging from a tree in murder. This happened on a weekend, weekly basis. This is sick on a different level of sickness. They were taking people's penises, limbs, all types of heinous, brutal, violent crimes. You guys, violent crimes for hundreds of years on this soil. Imagine you come to a foreign place and for four hundred years you do not have this same basic level of humanity, and somehow still you manage after all of that, to come up somewhat in a space where you can exist and still not have rage and smile. It is insane to ask black people to get over it. It is insane to remove those stories from history because it happened and not that long ago. It is insane and it is reckless to talk about things that you have no fucking clue about the reality of what that looked like and it was not that long ago. You have got to educate yourselves and stop with this fucking victim mentality, because black people, when we talk about it, it's not from victim mentality, it's from fact, it's from truth, it's from history. Educate yourselves before you start saying ignorant ass shit out your fucking mouth, because the amount of atrocities and barbaric murderous acts that took place for hundreds of years legally in this place are insane. So sorry, I just had to kick that off my chest. And then we're in a space where it was so much systematic racism that you couldn't go to college, you couldn't be educated, you had your own colleges. And still when people were like, there's some obvious unfair treatment happening here because little Billy's dad went here, and his dad went here, and they fucking donated one hundred million dollars and so yeah, it's all the good old boys here. So yeah, maybe we should let twenty black people in just to make it seem fair, and then they remove the DEI and say it's not fair. Shut the fuck up about fairness until you're really ready to talk about some real ass shit. You cannot talk about the state of the world without ignored knowledging the systematic it is fabric sewn into the fabric of the United States racism. Even black people have racist thoughts and racist actions because it's systematically ingrained in the United States. We were built on racism. We were above everybody because we did barbaric acts and we had four hundred years of free labor. That's why America's Land of the fucking Great, because we've used people's labor for free. You cannot acknowledge America without acknowledging black people. We built it. Literally, the White House is built by slaves. Stop with the bullshit. Please, for the love of God, read a fucking book. Okay, sorry, thank you. Wow.
Speaker 4: I think it's so important for even our people to be reminded because sometimes we don't know where our pain is rooted, where the dysfunction is rooted. We're told get over it, go to therapy.
Speaker 3: It's in our.
Speaker 4: Body, it's by design, it's in our bones. It that we can't transcend it because we are resilient.
Speaker 3: That's what it is to be black. The alchemy that to even exist and so smile and laugh and not be hateful is crazy. To live as a black person in America is to exist with rage all the time. You know, absolutely you coexist with it because there's no other choice, because if you know your history, you know how dark. And then to have to hea he and haha with bitches who are like, I mean, just like, don't be a victim though, okay, Kelly, Like no, like, there's some real shit that happened, and if you're not acknowledging it, like everything is by design when you look at ignorance, when you look whatever things that you think black people, the violence, when you have been told to hate yourself, hate how you look, that your hair is not beautiful, that you are not worthy, that everything about you is not good, and then you see literally a global on a global, a global level, people steal everything that you create and then label it something else. It's fucking brainwashery. It's delusion and like you guys, you gotta wake the fuck up. Stop. And it's not it's by design, because there's something very powerful. If you steal someone's history, you hide it. You think there's things in the pyramids, will never know. Yeah, if you don't know, there's things at the Vatican, hold history. Who you are, where you come from, what you eat, you will think that your history start at slavery. Most people do. Black people, most people. I know because we watch those Save the Children fucking commercials. As children, I mean, when everybody was starving and white people were giving them sandwiches, like, oh, look at the poor black people. No, Nigga, we are come from royalty, like the Moors. Educated the entire globe we have been like, it's just the technology that we have been blessed with and then also been stripped with. Is some the magic trick, the delusion intentionally that has been cloaked over the United like globally is crazy. On our maps that we get, Africa is three times larger the size, but they intentionally shrunk it so that it would look sizable to Europe and to America. But if you look at older maps, Africa is literally three times the size and at the center of the globe, but they intentionally shrunk it. Do you know how fucking crazy you have to be to shrink something on a map so that you feel better about the ratios. I'll just leave it there.
Speaker 4: You as a history teacher and a cat mix together.
Speaker 3: This is this might be it. It's just on YouTube. This is your look, bab, I'm a dominatrix history. Have you done your history? Lesson reality?
Speaker 1: Like me?
Speaker 3: Reality? Let it to me. Look at me, she is real. Look at this love, look at my white port. Sorry, I feel very passionate about these things because I recognize this is important. Thank you, this is so important. We're all fucked. No we're not, we're not. But I just I realized that ignorance is deeply ingrained and it's intentional, and so you have to be pulled back into reality sometimes because you, guys, it is it's it's just not like whatever concept that you think that you're living in is just like doude, just watch a couple movies, a couple documentaries, read a fucking couple books. Just before you comment on anything, just understand. Yeah, well, people don't want to do that.
Speaker 4: They just want to be smart, and so they just grasp information and then regurgitate it or pure smart.
Speaker 3: Well, on that note, I think let's take a little breath. Okay for the ancestors. Yes, thank God for the ability to transmute and to shift, and for alchemy and to still be happy. For resilience, for togetherness, for love, for love, for respect, for education. Okay. On a lighter note, whate our previous retreaties, I tell you this. Oh yeah, maybe I don't know if I did actually called me on Facebook though, I mean on Instagram the other day. I was like, Hi, Hey, it's me. Do you remember me. I was like, I was like, actually, of course I remember you. I'm seeing you right now. And of course on Facebook. I was like, what are you doing? She was like, I'm in the car. I'm losing my shit, Mila help. I was like, what's wrong.
Speaker 7: She was like, I'm leaving the Fall festival in the suburbs and I'm just bored.
Speaker 3: I was like what. She was like, it's this thing where you walk around and see other people's houses. And I was with the kids. But now I'm in the car and I just want to say I just missed.
Speaker 7: I just missed doing drugs and having threesomes and my life is so boring and I don't know how to tell my husband.
Speaker 3: I was like, Okay, stay calm. I was like, stay calm, Maybe you need to go on a staycation and she was I was like, maybe you got another retreat.
Speaker 7: She's like, I can't when two of my kids are in college and my other kids just had to go to private school for more liberal views.
Speaker 3: I now pay later, bitch. I was like, I think you should just tell your husband all you're feeling. She was like, I just want to get my ass a and do a rail off of somebody's back. I was like, okay, the whole spine. Huh. First of all, I love this bitch. We loved her then I loved her. And if you saw her never think never the most family picturesque picket fence. And I was like, I feel you bitches need outlets. She was like when she just recently moved to like a suburban area. She was like, when I lived in DC, I could do whatever I wanted to. Just look at the girl and we could. We could bring them home. I was like, really that she was saying, the politicians, we're just we're getting we're doing such good ecstasy. She's like, she doesn't, she needs to go back to the city. She's a city girl. She's a city a city girl. I was like, you know what, let me find some people in your area. I think we can figure this out. I actually have to message a few people in but I need the database. Just anyone in this area listening. I can don't even want out. I'm gonna put out the area and I'm gonna say but I was just like, girl, I feel you, like I understand, like you're not dead. You want a party? Yeah, and you should, you know. And she was just like I sat in the phone with her for like maybe twenty five minutes. She would send her card the whole time.
Speaker 4: She probably hiding from her husband. She doesn't know how to tell him yet. I just left the fucking festival. She just toreed a bunch of rich white people's homes.
Speaker 3: And then I looked as I looked at her story, there's like a picture of her whole family at the fall. I couldn't see it with like pumpkins around and like with like fucking spawling grass house fronts and shit, like I can see it right now. That was the That was her like, that was her horror story. She's like, I'm strolling the plantation essentially, Oh my god, that's scary she was.
Speaker 1: A dark thought.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you know what. I didn't even go there. I was just like driving down the street and you know how people like hang the ghosts from the tree, and I was like, huh, I don't like that. I was like, that's problematic, Like is that what we evolved into? Is that what he evolved from?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: God, I was thinking now, like is this where that came from? Like there was like and I was trying to be like, oh, the Halloween spirit, and then I got dark.
Speaker 4: And I was like, man, well, I mean I wouldn't be surprised, but I'm just I'm not gonna take it there. I'm going to keep my mask on until someone approaches me with information.
Speaker 3: Because I love Halloween. I do love Halloween. I mean, we don't have to hang any skeleton chimney trees, but.
Speaker 4: I probably should know. Now now I'm gonna have to know. Fucking I'm gonna have to Wikipedia this.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, I don't know. Maybe I try to justify that they look like they're swinging, you know, like floating, so they're like dead children swinging. I don't know. Okay, well I was triggered. Okay, anyway, don't we have some horror stories today, some stories to share we had. You know, I made a post on our stories the other day because you guys, are you guys? Our horse story section is so fucking dry, So I was like, are y'all not fucking like? I think people are fucking less because of social media. I actually saw a stat about it, and it's true.
Speaker 4: People are having sex less and also people are losing their virginities later, which is why I don't know.
Speaker 3: Because they're watching porn. But I feel like seven years ago, early in the podcast, we got really juicy horries. They're watching porn, but they're also not even like they're watching porn, and they're also not interacting with people at all. They're just like living on devices and not we all are. We're just transactional. We're in our circles, we're in our bubbles.
Speaker 4: We're in these individual bubbles that we're in, and pleasure is not the center at all. We don't probably even masturbate because masturbating. I wouldn't be surprised if masturbating is on an all time low.
Speaker 3: I don't think for men, I don't connection of your body like I just do men masturbate still.
Speaker 4: I think men do masturbate. I've met a few men that don't, which is always very strange to me because I just always just assume men masturbate.
Speaker 3: But I know that that's not true, just like not all women master but but yeah, I don't know. I have to look at that stat now, our ghosts slaves and our men masturbating an all time low slash humanity. Let us know, chatgy bt. Okay, somebody sent me a story. Okay on a voice note. It's anonymous, but maybe cue and some spooky music here Landa you hear that it's like the regular add some screams to our hori. Okay, yeah, yes, what's up?
Speaker 1: Good moment's bad choices.
Speaker 2: I'm going there from New York City and I just want to share one of my creepy dating experiences. Not really sure if it actually comes as a dating experience, but it involves a date and it was creepy.
Speaker 1: It was an experience, so.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: This happened around circa twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: I actually was living with Jimille at the time, and I'm not sure if I ever told her this story, but here is she was out.
Speaker 1: Of town at the time. I can recall that, but I went to a mixer AUC mixer.
Speaker 2: We went to school in Atlanta for college and the AUC Clark Moorehouse Spelman Black College is all that, you know, So there was an AUC mixture in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Went with a friend of mine who went to Morehouse, and.
Speaker 2: You know, it was like mad people, but specifically at this table that I was sitting at him might have been like fifteen people. And I was sitting across from this guy. I'm going to say his name was Brad for lack of real me remembering. But anyway, my friend Mike co invited me went to Morehouse and so sodie Brad. So he was like, oh, Brad, like you got to meet me, you know. He was like, you know he's involved in music. You know, Brad's really interesting in music. You know, he just moved out here. He's looking to invest in x y Z. I heard invest That's what, you know, what I'm saying. So me and Brady changed information and the day went on and you know I heard from vaguely, you know, through text, like you don't buy me to the studio man like XYZ over the course of the next two weeks. So anyway, I was leaving I was in Hollywood leaving. My friend had a showing, a real estate showing at a big home and she had a party there.
Speaker 1: So I random to get this text from Brad and he's like, hey, man, like, I'm in Hollywood with some girls. Like we're drinking, Like come meet me in town.
Speaker 2: So I was already in Hollywood, so I was like, Okay, fuck it, I'll pull up in town. See you know what's going on now that I think you know anything of it? He with girls, and also I had met his fiance. Keep in mind a woman I met his fiance at the AUC mixer a couple of weeks back, but she didn't live here at the time.
Speaker 1: She lives in Atlanta and he was living in Los Angeles pursuing you know x y Z. So anyway, I know I'm rambling, but damn, where's at? So I go to town.
Speaker 2: It's him in tuber. They all drinking. We haven't he getting more drinks and ship. So we all drink and have a good time.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: The night concludes and he's like, you don't gonna walk the girls to the car, you know, wait up for me and we'll chat for a second.
Speaker 1: So we walk these girls to the car.
Speaker 2: The moment he twists these girls in the car, all of a sudden he's drunk, too drunk to drive, and I'm just like, what the fuck, Like you literally just made sure these girls are okay to get home. So he's like, yeah, man, like you know, I'm too drunk. I can't drive downtown. My car is here, so I might as well just leave it in Hollywood and you know, sleep on your couch because you know, I'm living in the valley with your miller at this point.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, uh, drive home, is drunk in the passenger seat the whole time.
Speaker 2: I put him on the couch and go take a showers. And the moment I closed my door and getting in the bed, Nigga comes and runs and jumps in the bed with me, and it's cuddling the ship out of me. So I'm okay, same, sound like what's afternoon? I mean all but like like I wasn't expecting it.
Speaker 1: And then we got a fiance, so I'm like, damn, what the fuck? So anyway, X y Z happens and the next day.
Speaker 3: You know, he's not drunk, going about it whatever, and so he.
Speaker 2: Goes to work and then later that day he texts me like, yo, what's up man, you gotta let me to the studio.
Speaker 1: I'm like, are you fucking serious?
Speaker 3: Like this is crazy?
Speaker 1: But okay a week past, sorry, somebody called me.
Speaker 2: So a week passes and I'm just randomly in the gym and I started getting a whole bunch of notifications on my phone and it's a woman likings on Instagram ship.
Speaker 1: So I go to her page and I'm like, damn, she's mad pretty, you know.
Speaker 2: So anyway, she does follow We don't follow each other, so you know, you get that DM in the request messages, not in your regular one. So I just happened to see you, and it was like the DM literally said, well aren't you cute? With a winky face. That's so I was like, uh what. So anyway, I look at who she follows and I noticed she follows that guy, and I scrolled.
Speaker 1: On her page and law and behold, this is the fiance.
Speaker 2: Now keep in mind I had met her very briefly at the mixer, but I didn't remember what she looked like. We didn't interact, you know. So this woman has gone through her man's phone and has found oh I.
Speaker 1: Don't actually know what she found because we never really.
Speaker 2: Talked about anything. They an't going to the studio, so I don't know if he told her or what happened she caught. I don't know what happened. A long story short, this woman, literally I still have the DMS in text to this day. This woman harassed and the shit out of me and was calling me all kinds of names. And it was the strangest thing because I'm like, you are really coming to a man as a woman about your man. Like I've had some strange things happened to me in my life, but that was by far the strangers that she was talking to me like I was her equal.
Speaker 1: Or vice versa, you know, like being strange and that gentleman. They never got married and they started together.
Speaker 3: Cue the stranger Things music here. Wow. I remember him telling me this story, and I also couldn't rap my mind about it. I thought it was gonna go like she wanted to fuck him. I thought I was going to take it. I feel like that was like maybe kind of on the table, but then like she started talking mean to him and like disrespecting him. But I'm like, can it's one thing if I find out like I'm being cheated on by my man by with a woman, but like to like that had that couldn't have been the first time, because like you, aren't you cute? I wouldn't even say that to a bitch like I, Yeah, that is pretty creepy. I mean, I guess maybe she knows. She obviously knows her men man likes men, and that's why she's in the trenches fighting for her nigga. I don't know if I would do it, that would just be the end of that. I no, uh uh, I am not fighting. I'm not doing enough. I'm not fighting over I'm not fighting over it. Can you be like you win? Can you imagine me win? Can you imagine me showing you like he ugly? You got him? Got he's ugly anyway, and got it? The fuck? Do I look like arguing with another man about my man?
Speaker 4: The fun't even I can't even imagine what that conversation would go, how it would go over.
Speaker 3: I remember her saying, so, I guess if it must have not been that good or something like what like comparing your your bossied in my kuchie Like I, God, wow, that's why pictures, ain't I mean, she obviously knew, but yeah, that's a horror, horror story. I wonder why do people decide to be in relationships if you want to fuck other people. I don't understand it at this big age. Why because they're horny and they want to try different things. They know the person I want to try different things. It's not that easy for people. It's hard. It's hard. You're working through shame, judgment, like you not wanting them to go do that thing. It's hard. It's like it's hard to lie. I was with somebody last night and I was like, are your girlfriend? And he's like, I can't lie. He told me to shush because he was trying to talk to one of my friends. I said, child, that's a grown ass woman. Nobody's getting in your love triangle, and like, I have to tell I have to tell her. I saw you where you are married. Literally, I'm like, NIGGI just move out. Don't be around me. If you're a cheater. I'm too real. I'm like, you're a fake. You're just fake, like you don't even like yourself because you can't even be who you really are. Yeah, yeah, that's hard. Sorry, Okay, So I have another one. Okay, I read it right. Should you have to go sooner?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: Okay? Yeah, I had to get the Halloween counterval before I'm coined as a bad mom. Are you dressed like you're dressing like this the Halloween Arden? Should I wear this or should I wear different shoes?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: Maluna's shamed me about your Halloween About my outfits? I said, do you like care about the outfit that pick up in school, because like, I'm I'm sexy three six five, Like, I don't do this just for the show, just because you guys know. And she was like no. But one time somebody said, like, I like caring mom dresses, but is it appropriate? And I was like, who said that? She's like I forgot and I was like, well, what did you say? Did you stand up for me? Said? She's like, I just was like yeah, because sometimes I was like ah, I said sometimes what I said, next time, tell her because her mom can't wear it now she couldn't even get it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was like that because her mom's not sexy. I said, tell her next time. I know your mom can't dress like that, So I get where you would be feel like it's inappropriate, but they're just outfits. Friend's mom actually actually Luna. She thinks it's this one girl. And I saw her the other day and I was like, hey, and I was wearing.
Speaker 4: She's not gonna tell you. She's like, my mom is gonna beat her up. She's like, I can't remember, Luna smart, she know exactly who the fuck said is. She is not gonna forget who was talking trip.
Speaker 3: Your friend exactly been handing up for handle it, Luna the fuck? Oh my god, just because your mom can't wear that.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Okay, all right, this this story is called they wrote it in as the Empty Apartment. I met this guy at a Halloween bar crawl. He was dressed as a vampire cliche, but he pulled it off. After a few drinks, he invited me back to his place to.
Speaker 3: See the view girl.
Speaker 4: The apartment was spotless, like too spotless, no clothes, no dishes, no toothbrush. I asked him if he even lived there. He smiled and said not for very much longer.
Speaker 3: When I went to the bath When I went to the bathroom, I saw my own picture printed out and taped to the mirror, a selfie i'd posted that morning.
Speaker 4: I walked out and he was gone. What the leasing office later told me the apartment had been vacant for six months, So.
Speaker 3: You just went home with your stalker. Wait, so is he a ghost, bitch or is he just a relief in the night. Okay, that's got's to be more careful.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Like, what the fuck? This is almost as scary as flying in a bus. Story Wait what was our story? The homeless? Oh yeah, wow, I'm I'm happy I'm out of the streets anymore because I've definitely been to some strangers apartments and all types. Remember that time we went to the Soho house in New York and we met we met some white men behind us at a table, and they're like, we live right on the water. We're like really, And I was like, we guys, we should go. And I made mandicm and we went over to this white man's apartment and then his other white roommate was upstairs, and I cat crawled up the stairs in the strange man's It wasn't apartment. It was a beautiful love for it looked like a had like it had stained windows. His house. His bed was like as like an altar, an altar He had a stained glass above the bed. It was like a beautiful had to swing in the living room and it was right on the water. He was rich. We just wandered into some rich. First of all, we didn't even leave with them. I called them after, like, hey, hey, you guys are there invites, so can we still come? There was one white strangers at the restaurant we met. We had a good joke with They're like, yeah, come over, and there was remember there's nobody else on the floor. He was on the one guy on one floor. And I crawled up the stairs to his room. Name did you evergre his number? I don't remember his name. You need to look under your phone. We're gonna find him. IM gonna put in New York. I'm probably funny. And I like cracked open the door and this white man was just like waking up and I was like, hi, he's like I was dreaming about you. I was like, okay, come downstairs. And then I made him in his roommate threeway kiss me because I have witch like powers. Well, and you were also like you were like on I was on a three way kissing. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You were like you were really gonna make it happen and they did it. Yeah, he was acting like he wasn't going to do it, and then he did it anyway, because you're a witchy catlike skills.
Speaker 3: That could have gone really wrong. We could have all meet, Erica and Mandy would have never had a podcast this long because we could have all been died. We could have died in those white men's apartment. And then I stayed. I was like, it's cool, you guys go, I'm to hang out with it here with Doug whatever the fuck his name was, What you guys do? I think you took a shower. I don't know. I forgot about that part. And then the next morning I was like, why did I stay here? Never to be seen again? Was that even? He was like a magician? I don't know. Beautiful house though, Yeah, it was amazing. That was amazing. These are the type of situations that I get us in too, But they're not horsed.
Speaker 4: I mean they're more likely with the W So those are not there's a potential. They could have been a horror story. They could have been bad, but we survived.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good horror story. Though I do have some I do have some videos topless swinging in their house though, Me and Mandy. Me and Mandy like snickering in the corner, and I was like, I'm having so much fun. Guys, there's a swing in the living room. Wow, oh my god. Shout out to God. He's a real MVP. Yes, because I'm supposed to be dead like ten times already.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're meant to be here. I mean, the real world is kind of a horse horror story. Anyway, we're kind of living in one. So every day we're still good no matter what.
Speaker 3: Look at the state, like the President, the future, Three at Lists, Oh my god, everything's really scary right now. Three Atlists? Is that the alien ship you were talking about? Alien ship that's on its way. It's actually coming the first week in November. Well this ship is called three at Lists? Oh interesting, Yeah google it. Yeah, this is on its way. So what do they know? Like, are they just are not They're like kind of talking about it but not really. But apparently it's a ship that's coming to save us, save humanity.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 3: I don't know to say.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's an optimistic take. I like that because I was thinking something different.
Speaker 3: I mean, they'd be saving us kind of taking us out at this point. Yeah, they might be like, okayunough guy. We really tried with you, guys, We really this one. You guys were so close, but not really. You're kind of like as stupid as the last group. So we gotta kill the land, clear the land, fucking it up beat it would be surprised. Okay, I have one more. Okay, one time. This one's not scary, but it's MANIFESTI you can still read ours. I just thought about this one time. I was masturbating thinking about this guy that I know, like in my head, and then I haven't talked to him in a while. And then I went to sleep, and the next morning he's the first person who called me and I literally called. I answered and I was like, did I text you last night? Like trying to be nasty. He's like no. I was like, you got to be kidding me. My Kuchie called you, called you. He's like, what are you talking about. I was like, I swear to god, I was playing with my pussy thinking about you last night. I was drunk, so I thought maybe I must have texted you and told you. And I was like, but no, my Kuci called you. What happened after that? Did you guys meet up? Because I was like, yeah, that's like mediate, Yeah, he's my little, my little long term fuck buddy that i've met at BJK concert.
Speaker 4: Oh right right, it's magic. It was you know, you met in ceremony, sort of ceremony.
Speaker 3: I met a bet ceremony and I inducted him into my MMF fantasies and it worked out and then you manifested him into the bed. Yeah, not multiple ways. I don't know. Should I read hi this Christ? That could be it? We should we do taro? Oh? Okay? Do you have any birthday wishes? What are your what's your birthday wish? We should have brought a cake, you're blow into my this is an invisible cake. Actually, we don't do cakes anymore because we're done with that. Yeah, happy birthday on a friend.
Speaker 4: So this birthday, I am making it less of a ritual because apparently ritualizing your birthday is is bad.
Speaker 3: Why is it bad? It's a ritual and so it ages you. So you have to like not acknowledge this. You don't acknowledge it, like it doesn't exist. Time doesn't exist, This year doesn't exist, Like who the fuck says, well.
Speaker 4: It's all if time doesn't exist, who's to say that Just acknowledging it makes you that doesn't exist, Acknowledging it doesn't make me old.
Speaker 3: It just is a celebration. I don't know about you, but I'm not singing that fucking song and I'm not blowing you don't want anyone ever singing you happy birth You can sing that version yet, but I don't want to sing the other version and I don't want to blow. Well, it's the same shit, you know, it's not. It's Stevie fucking Wonder. It's the same shit. It's not who wrote Happy Birthday of the original? You don't know it wasn't Stevie, though. I'm just saying it's still an acknowledgement of your birthday. I'm not singing that song, and I'm not blowing out that fucking candle. Okay, okay, Well, thank you for not bringing me a cake. Thanks to tomorrow, and maybe we'll have a cake tomorrow if you want to do that type of thing. I was going to bring you a vibrator with the candle on it, because that's better. I have too many vibrators. I don't need one more fuck up vibrator.
Speaker 4: Okay, attention brands, don't send me any more vibrators until mid twenties.
Speaker 3: I'm sending you a car. You're sending you a car, just be ready, dressed it all black, a car six pm. Yeah, because I know if I don't, then you're not going to get in any car. We won't go anywhere. My wish is that I don't have one, because apparently if I wish for something, you can wish. Just don't sing this, Just don't blow a candle out. Yeah, don't do the ceremony. We're not doing that anymore. That's passed. The car is going to come get you at six be ready, Okay, got it.
Speaker 4: My wish is continued expansion and happiness and in health and just radical self acceptance and.
Speaker 3: Just a space to.
Speaker 4: Really sit with myself, more intentional space to really sit with myself and love on myself and love the people that I love and be.
Speaker 1: Free and open.
Speaker 3: Amen always forever, and lots of sex and orgasms and dance parties. And the car that fill out is the eight of Pentacles. It looks like I gotta work for it. Almost I gotta work for it. I mean, I got it. It's I'm making progress, but I gotta work for it. But I'm an expert at my craft, so it's.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like.
Speaker 3: Okay. Eight of Pentacles calling my girl, Biddy Ring Ring, hang out to me. Tell me about the Ada Pinnacles. The Ada Pentacles is a card of a pre apprenticeship and mastery. When this card appears in Tario reading, you are working hard to improve your skills and become a master at what you do. You may have recently changed your work, education, or financial circumstances, and now you're applying your sheer determination and concentration to master the new skill that you were learning. You're diligent and hardworking, and you're applying yourself fully to whatever it is that center of your attention. As you do the same task over and over, you work your way towards the mastery of your craft, and through your perseverance and unwavering attention, you create success. The Adip pinnacles may indicate further education steady in order to hone in your skills. You may already be proficient in a particular skill set, you are now seeking to master those skills. For example, you may be a great home cook, but now you're starting to focus your attention on fine French cuisine, or perhaps you have learned the basics of tarot reading, but now you want to become a tarot expert. You know that what you requires a lot of focus dedicated in your studies, but you're willing to work hard and pay attention to the details that you will not learn these skills overnight, but you're prepared for the journey towards becoming a master of your chosen expertise. Hmmm, I love that it's good for your birthday. Yeah, I resonate with that. I am.
Speaker 4: I am working towards something like that, and I'm always working. That's like, it's just I want to master myself. I want to like really deeply be able to know my wants.
Speaker 3: Needs, my yes is my nose.
Speaker 4: And I'm like still on the I feel like the sh medium journey of that, Like, yes, I've done the work, but like it's continuous because people are going to come in your life and situations are going to come in your life that are going to mirror the blind spots and enhance the whatever other things you have going there. And it's like until you meet those people or until you encounter that situation, you don't know that there's still.
Speaker 3: More, There's always more. Yeah, yeah, because.
Speaker 4: And so I'm grateful for the opportunity to do that As a Scorpio woman. Transformation rebirth is like my thing and I know that, and it's it's cute to say, but it's hard. It's be fucking dark, okay, And I'm not saying that it's any different for any other person, but I think the way that we experience it is like a very much a shedding. And like I just the other day, I was like, I'm prickly, like literally, like my stinger is out specifically in this time. I'm a double Scorpio. Also, I was thinking about that and I'm ruled by Scorpio. I'm so fucking Scorpio.
Speaker 3: It's thank you God. But why it's it can feel so.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Just i just feel very vulnerable during this time and I'm grateful for it. It's a reminder that I'm alive and that I can feel and I'm just I'm grateful for it for life, Thank you God. And thirty eight is going to be.
Speaker 3: Beautiful, vivacious, juicy, watery year. Amen. Amen, you have affirmation it's Scorpio season. Bitch okay, Doki Okay, Brittany, it's Brittany, bitch. Well, thank you for joining us. I hope everyone is having a beautiful, fun Halloween season. I hope that you're doing what makes you feel good wearing the Houcci gear. I hope that you're honoring your ancestors, the veilst and yeah, you know where to find us. Good Moms, Bad Choices on all platforms, Good Mom's Underscore, Bad Choices on Instagram. We're going to Jamaica. We only have three spots left. If it's you and your homegirl, you ship book today because you don't miss your spot, and you're gonna miss it, and have fomo because we having a lot of fun and smoking a lot of weed on the beach. Wait at Tadi's Out and you should follow the Good Vibe Treat at Good vibera Treat, and you should follow Erica, watch Erica and Me at Mela Underscore. Matt you heard you heard or and click the links in the bio and please fucking leave a fucking leave a review and subscribe to this podcast because we just took you on a journey.
Speaker 4: If Jamila inspired you today, go leave a comment. Go showed you be listening to love in our comments and we love you.
Speaker 3: Tell us all good we looko mutue love you bye please Yeah, I'm living so good. Can't you tell?
Speaker 6: I went through a drought. That's until I found out, Well may my have been known earth? I used to be broken tail, now got the blues in to like Beyonce just throat shot or pop in his cow wearing our voices. Patriarchy kept it in the box to exploit it. Women put the pee in power, so it's pointingless. They want me to be good, so I mean bad choices. Bad mom, not a bad mom, but a bad mom. It he's in on for cannabis in their bath. Bon walked in Boston's cap and I blew his cat ball tip dog.
Speaker 3: Now I'm immune to the cat called Herbie.
Speaker 6: And no waisted straight to it like a dollar sign.
Speaker 3: Mother, rent the lover when too.
Speaker 6: It is like a water sign where you're rent the winter essential will when the summertime.
Speaker 3: I do it all. Ain't know when that needs to run it by